Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:43:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 14  (Read 296 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 31, 2017, 08:14:01 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
January 31, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee, Sophia Pike in the back row texting as she kicks the desk in front of her over and over. The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Katie Day hugging fans at ringside, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen. 

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: Welcome to the last stop for Future Shock on the road to Whiplash in Worcester, Massachusetts on February 11th! Zack here as always, alongside Hall of Fame laureate Lyn Dallins. And Lyn, when we returned last week, the first show back was….loaded to the gills, to say the least.

Lyn: Those girls were ready and raring to make a showing and the fallout to say the least was... And is about to be phenomenal judging by tonight’s show.

Zack: There are 3 major matches on the card tonight with one hell of main event when Andi Takata faces Ji-Hu Myeong! And given Andi’s definite dislike of her manager, you can imagine that Andi’s gonna be in the zone more than ever!

Lyn: Takata may need a second pair of eyes in the back of her head if she’s going to be dealing with Sato and Ji-Hu alike. Let’s hope Kaoru is on standby.

Zack: I’m looking forward to Carmen Gutierrez pitting her explosive offense against the woman who may be the next to hold the Future Shock Cup from last year. Lyn, we’ve seen what Carmen can do and what Sienna can do. Cory will be ringside for this match, but I wouldn’t take Sienna lightly regardless.

Lyn: Carmen is going to have to pay attention to any moment in time that Sienna comes anywhere near her boyfriend... As well as if she’s carrying toothpicks. Again.

Zack: We’re also going to be hearing from the Future Shock Champion herself tonight, Mallory’s in attendance. Adam’s promised we’ll see more of the woman in those videos with the cockroaches, and Sara Wilson will try to get an interview with a member of that bizarre choir that keeps showing up.

Lyn: Kind of curious what the champion has to say with the days before her Ladder match with the newly minted Fast Track champion in Bianca Salvador has to say.

Zack: We’re going to kick things off though with a match between April Evans and Missy, who are going to be in a triple threat at Whiplash with Sunny. April’s felt that chained fist upside her head twice now, and Missy may be looking for a hat trick tonight.

Lyn: You’ve gotta feel a degree of pity for April in some respects going into this triple threat. She’s got Missy the left of her, Sunny to the right of her and she’s stuck in the middle.

We head up to the ring with the crowd already making plenty of noise as Gaby has her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I’m definitely looking forward to the triple threat, but I can imagine April Evans has a point to make with the representative from Leeds, England tonight.

Lyn: The self-described guru of Strong Girl Style has had enough of Missy to say the least.

Gaby: Standing in the ring at this time, she is the Future Shock Season Eight champion, from Reading, PA; this is April Evans!

Zack: April is power personified, and definitely a far cry from what Missy’s been contending with facing Sunny in her last two outings on Future Shock.

Lyn: One would think she has the advantage physically at least, over Missy and Sunny both but that shall remain to be seen. Its how you use that great power after all. Great responsibility and such.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Gaby: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: We’ve seen a new side of Missy since her arrival in Future Shock, a far more angry side after dealing with Sunny in recent weeks. April may have thought she had a kindred spirit in MIssy, but she couldn’t have been more wrong there.

Lyn: If anything, Sunny might feel like she’s got the more kindred spirit in Missy... Which would probably make Missy that much more angrier... Which would make April angrier from likely being the one to take that. Its a sad circle, Zack!

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as April stares down her opponent across the ring, clenching and unclenching her fists before she starts heading for her. Missy shows very little hesitation as she goes chest to chest with April, with the powerhouse asking if she wanted to get her chain out yet….and then surprising her with a hard right. Two more follow that in quick succession as April pounds her backwards into the corner. Evans begins to drive knees into her abdomen repeatedly before using a beal to throw her out of the corner to the mat. As soon as Missy begins to get up, April charges across with a running clothesline that mows her right back down. The English beauty begins to get up again, only for April to catch her a second time with the clothesline. When Missy starts to rise up again, April jerks up the rest of the and executes a double underhook suplex to throw her back onto the mat. The fans give her quite a bit of support as April’s face is all business.

Zack: April’s been sucker punched by Missy on multiple occasions, and as you can tell, the Penn State Powerhouse hasn’t forgotten!

Lyn: On the money butterfly suplex there after an excellent set of clotheslines there but it doesn’t look like Evans is done with it at all... Or with Missy.

Evans pulls her back up, shoving her back into another corner this time before she lowers her head and begins driving shoulder thrusts into her ribs repeatedly. She pulled her out of the corner with one arm to send her across for the ride. Missy rebounded off the far side, allowing April to catch her with a big boot to the jaw that flattened her to the mat. Evans shook her head,pulling her up again now overhead into a gorilla press before walking out from under her. Missy faceplanted on the canvas before April rolled her over, planted both hands on her chest to make the cover. Fisk dove into position.

Zack: Evans is pitching a shutout, this may be over already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Missy got her shoulder up after the two as April started back to her feet. She pulled Missy up yet again, but the brunette surprised her by running her back into the nearest turnbuckles. As April tried to grab her, Missy jerked her feet out from under her and catapulted her face into the bottom turnbuckle. The English beauty clutched her ribs as she got back to her feet, a look of disdain on her face.

Lyn: Missy now, making use of the turnbuckles as a tag partner and like her or hate her, you can’t fault her for that bit of ingenuity... Staring daggers into April though with the intent to kill... Alright, maybe a little fault there.

As April rose, Missy began firing vicious kicks into her body that backed her into the corner and kept her there. The English beauty used the second rope for a springboard to deliver a knee strike into the side of her head, which she transitioned into a bulldog that drove her head into the mat. Propped on one knee, Missy began to fire cross elbow shots into her head, polishing it off with one right to her nose that caused a splatter. Blood began to seep from April’s nose as Missy started grinding her elbow into it to make it worse before she finally got back to her feet.

Zack: Missy is relentless with those elbows, and I think she may have just busted or broken April’s nose here.

Lyn: That was a nasty hit... Like in all my years I haven’t seen stiff hits like that in some time.

Evans tried to wipe the blood from her face as she began to sit up. By this time, MIssy had already rebounded off the ropes with a shining wizard to the back of her head. The powerhouse fell over onto her side, blood still seeping from her nose as Missy measured and drove a knee right into the spot to cause it to bleed more. She quickly rolled her onto her back for the cover, causing Fisk to fall for the count.

Lyn: Someone call the Blood Bank, currency is pouring all over the damn place and there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

April got her shoulder up, but cupped a hand to her nose to try to stop the bleeding. Missy got back to her feet, literally stepping on her face as she walked over her. The fans in the Future Shock Arena showed her very little support as she glanced behind her, delivering a fist drop again into her nose.

Zack: Look at this targeting, Lyn. She’s not working a body part, everything is singularly focused on April’s nose….and it’s a gushing mess!

April rolled onto her stomach, still trying to get a deep breath as Missy bounced off the ropes again to deliver a kick into her face, causing blood to splatter onto the mat. The brunette answered her question from earlier, telling her it turns out she didn’t need a chain after all. Missy listened to the boos of the crowd as she pulled April back to her feet. A pair of knees doubled her over before the Leeds native hit the ropes again. But as she rebounded, April caught her and planted her with a sidewalk slam. Evans was still trying to clear both her vision, and the blood from her nose so she could breathe.

Zack: That had to be instinct as April plants Missy with that sidewalk slam, but you can tell she’s having a devil of a time just getting a breath.

Lyn: The blood from her nose is a two pronged attack if ever I’ve seen one, Zack. She’s losing blood fast. She’ll get dizzy, she’ll have to rely on adrenaline and all. Adding it being harder to breathe, April will be struggling to focus and her stamina and strength will take a hit.

It didn’t keep Missy down for very long as she began to get back to her feet, aiming for a hard right hand. But Evans ducked it, scooping her up into an inverted atomic drop. But she didn’t let go, and floated into a spinebuster. She quickly rolled off her out of the ring, staggering towards the barricade as a fan handed her a bottled water. She unscrewed it, and poured it over her face to wash the blood away from her vision and nose. She blinked a few times, pressing a thumb against each side of her nose to blow out the rest of the blood before she turned her attention back to Missy in the ring. April’s face was thunderous as she stared at the brunette, immediately heading back into the ring.

Lyn: And April’s back... Thanks to the gal in the front row! ...A bit unhygienic but what can you do!?

Zack: I don’t think she had a lot of choice at that point. She couldn’t see very well, and I’m sure she’s hoping the cold water may help clot a bit of that blood.

Missy was already beginning to get up again as April stormed towards her, picking her up by the neck and throwing her into the nearest corner. She followed her in with a huge clothesline that lifted the brunette off her feet. April began to fire forearms into both sides of her head repeatedly, the speed increasing with each pair of shots. The crowd got much louder now as she scooped her up high overhead before snapping her down with a massive powerslam! The crowd came to its feet as April went for the cover.

Zack: April’s got her vision clear, and can breathe again! And Missy’s gonna pay big time!

Lyn: If that powerslam didn’t tell her that at least and the ref slides in for the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Missy got the shoulder up as April got back to her feet, rubbing her nose again as it had begun to bleed all over. She pulled Missy up, hoisting overhead for a high vertical suplex...but held her there for a few seconds. Missy countered, however, by raking her eyes. April dropped her to her feet, and turned towards the brunette before Missy jumped into the air with a facebreaker knee smash!

Lyn: Now that’s a knockout shot countered out of the vertical!

April collapsed to the mat, her nose bleeding more now as Missy locked in her crossface submission. With her hands cupped around April’s nose, she cranked back with all her strength and caused April to gasp for breath as blood was filling her nose.

Lyn: Missy knows exactly what she’s doing. Every step. Every attack. Meticulously making sure that April can’t call upon as much impressive stamina and power as usual.

With her teeth bared as she pulled back, Fisk asked April again and again if she wanted to quit. Blood could be seen between Missy’s fingers as she pulled back on her nose. After a few seconds, April finally tapped the mat and Fisk called for the bell. Missy rolled to her feet, looking at April’s blood on her hands till the referee raised her hand.

Zack: April couldn’t breathe, and Missy just picked up the first win on April since she came back last year, Lyn!

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission………..MIIISSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Lyn: She couldn’t go for the Mischief Maker tonight, I mean look at April’s legs... So instead she made use a vicious looking crossface.

The crowd showed her no love though as Missy was handed a towel, which she used to wipe her hands off before tossing it onto April. She told her she’d finish it at Whiplash before she rolled out of the ring, rolling her eyes at the fans booing her.

Lyn: Well... There’s no accounting for good sportsmanship I suppose... Well, as good as it’ll get at least. Likely according to Missy.

The referee began to help April as she sat up, using the towel to try to stop the bleeding before one of the trainers came to help her.

Zack: Lyn, I think it’s safe to say that Missy is ready for Whiplash, and this new side of her we’ve been seeing is as ruthless as they come.

Lyn: It looks like whether Missy would like to admit it or not... She’s found some newfound strength... Through adversity.

Missy looked back over her shoulder at the top of the ramp, blowing a kiss to April before Future Shock took its first commercial break.

Glory Glory Hallelujah

The show heads outside the Future Shock Arena, and there we see the familiar choir singing on the sidewalk not far from the main entrance. People walking by on the street give them strange looks before Sara Wilson heads outside as well. She watches the choir singing loudly, and somewhat poorly before she taps one of them on the shoulder. The rather round black ma steps away from his singing to talk to her with a wide smile on his face. He bears a striking resemblance to Doc Louis from the Punch-Out games, especially when she notices a chocolate tucked into the pocket of his choir robe.

Sara: Excuse me, my name is Sara Wilson and I’m a reporter for Future Shock. Do you mind answering a couple questions for me?

Choir Member: Glory glory hallelujah! Are you excited for the Resurrection?!

Sara: The Resurrection? I’m assuming you mean this Savior of Future Shock stuff, right?

Choir Member: Amen, Sister Sara! The Savior’s return is imminent, and this building….this show will be reborn in her image!

He starts clapping his hands in a rhythm, mostly to the tune that the rest of the choir is singing not far away from the pair.

Sara: So when is this Savior coming exactly?

Choir Member: On the day where 2 is 1 plus 1, Sister Sara! Glory be to her!

That confused the reporter for a moment as she continued.

Sara: Where 2 equals 1 plus 1? So...does that mean February 11? Or 2/11?

Choir Member: Out of the mouths of babes! That’s right, sugarpie! Future Shock’s dark days will finally be ended on TWO..

He clapped his hands twice.

Choir Member: ONE….

Another clap.

Choir Member: ONE!

Sara: So Whiplash then. Okay, what is the Savior’s name?

The rotund black man looked at her as though she had grown a second head in front of him.

Choir Member: You don’t know?! Are you a heathen?!

Sara: Well...no.

Choir Member: Then you know! Because I know you know I know you know. And you know I know you know I know.

That really stumped Sara as she began trying to figure out what he just said before he rejoined the choir to continue their boisterous singing. Sara continued to try to weed out what he just said as we head elsewhere.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:22:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 08:17:11 pm »

Music starts playing with a series of hazy looking technicolor clips that slowly meld together into black and white clips of professional wrestling, both women and men of days long past…

Huh: Welcome to “This Week in Wrestling” with Gillie Barnes!

The accent--and, indeed, the first face we see--are decidedly NOT that of Gillie Barnes; the accent, in particular, is an atrociously bad attempt at the Englishwoman’s own accent, and as the woman on the screen looks up, it becomes more obvious who we’re dealing with: the Aspire Ring holder, the Emerald City Siren, Sophia Pike. However, she doesn’t so much as pretend to drop the act, flashing a big smile toward the camera.

“Gillie:” This week, we’ve got a particularly interesting topic--one that’s quite near and dear to my own heart, part of the history of Future Shock as a brand. It might not be the same kind of history that we’ve done on our little program before, but it is wrestling history nonetheless, and it with the first year since the relaunch of Future Shock rapidly approaching, now seemed as good a time as any to take a little bit of a reflection on the past few months, and what led to the relaunch in the first place.

We flash back to the finale of season 21 of Future Shock--a flag match between Andi Takata and Kimberly Aries to determine the season 21 champion. Specifically, the very ending of the match, as Aries chokeslams Andi out of the ring, dropping the Lucky Star all the way to the floor, flat on her back--then proceeds to climb the turnbuckles essentially only with her arms, eventually grabbing the flag and immediately dropping back to the mat.

“Gillie:” Season 21--the All-Stars season, the last of the then-formatted seasons, saw Kimberly Aries defeat Andi Takata to win the season championship, but with the previous two seasons relying heavily--or exclusively--on women who had competed on the show before, the format was shaken up following Season 21, into what we think of Future Shock now--no longer do we vote for eliminations, but rather, votes are held to see who graduates to the FFW roster, and who stays in Future Shock for a few more months.

“Gillie:” Less than a month passed between Kimberly Aries’ victory, and the relaunch of Future Shock, which saw several big matches that would set the tone for the new format of Future Shock--“Lucky” Clover Thomas defeating Angelina Fantastica in the latter’s debut; Lily-Rose defeating Anna Giovanna by submission; future Champion, Mallory Bennett, defeating “the Queen of Games,” Jodie Gray…

The next thing she has to say causes Sophia to break character for a moment, a scowl growing on the face of the Emerald City Siren--though, after just a moment, she grits her teeth and continues.

“Gillie:” ...Cereza Ithavoll surviving a battle royal to become the first holder of the newly created Aspire Ring, which we’ve become very familiar with over the last few months; and Andi Takata pulling off, possibly, the biggest upset in Future Shock history when she dethroned reigning Future Shock Champion, Isis Morales.

“Gillie:” But this is recent history--why am I going over the entirety of the first episode, you might ask? Great question...the answer is quite simple. See, this episode of This Week in Wrestling is actually specifically about the brief history of the Aspire Ring--its creation, its rewards, and the mentality you have to have to carry it. After all, the Aspire Ring isn’t the same as a standard championship--three defenses of the ring earns you a shot at the Future Shock Championship; but if you can keep going for five, you get a ticket straight to the main roster of FFW.

“Gillie:” It’s a typical gambler’s issue--you’re on a roll, do you try to keep that roll going, or do you cash out while you’ve got a guaranteed profit? The first and only woman to cash the ring in to date, Cereza, chose the latter path, and took her chance facing off with then-Champion, Isis Morales, but wasn’t able the claim the Future Shock Championship; the current holder, Sophia Pike, has left no questions about her own goal--it’s a race to five for the so-called “Emerald City Siren.”

It’s now that Sophia’s character starts to slip--although she does keep the atrocious accent going.

“Gillie:” For me...I’m not sure what I’d do; my in-ring career in Future Shock only just began, and it’s--

Well.

She WOULD have broken character, if the character wasn’t broken for her by the arrival of the ACTUAL Gillie Barnes...who does not look particularly impressed by the Siren. Gillie looks Sophia up and down now with a scowl of increasing size. She looks as though she’s about to say something of disdain... Before her eyes tilt upward at the wig on Aspire Ring holder’s head.

Gillie (The actual one): This your idea of a joke, Sophia? You can’t beat me without your boy-toy scampering around so you decide to  have some fun with MY show!?

Impressively, Gillie Barnes looks far more incensed than ever been seen in Future Shock, teeth bared and gritting down. Her eyebrows furrowed down and eyes looked like near slits and her fists were balled up as she continued to glare at the Emerald City Siren with increasing fury. For her part, Sophia just grins at the incensed look on Gillie’s face, opting to continue her...really bad impression.

Sophia: A joke? I’m sure I don’t know what you mean, I thought I was doing quite well, to be honest...

For just a moment Gillie actually relaxes and begins offering sage criticism.

Gillie: Oh no, actually you were doing pretty well there I just wasn’t thinking about doing a history of the Aspire Ring and Future Shock until-- THAT ISN’T THE POINT!

Gillie snaps back like a rubberband and gets nose-to-nose with the Aspire Ring holder, her fists now shaking with the rest of her frame. The Kent native began to grow redder and redder in the face, as well as the edges of her ears. Whether it was the terrible impression, the hijacking of her show, a poor job of physical imitation, or all of the above is anyone’s guess.

Gillie: I’ve a suggestion for you right now, you raving git.

Sophia takes a second to blink and actually mouth “raving git” at the camera, almost unable to believe that combination of words came out of the other woman’s mouth.

Gillie: Either you step as far back from my set as possible or you can forget anything ‘old school’ because I’ll be going medieval on you in about three seconds! Whiplash can wait!

Character is all but dropped by the Siren at this point, whose smirk has been replaced by more of a scowl at the threat. She takes a second, even taking a breath in to settle herself down a little...then looks back to Gillie with a grin.

Sophia: Y’know, if you wanted to get chains involved, all you had to do was say so.

She even reaches over and taps a fingertip against the Englishwoman’s cheek, winking at her with a little click of her tongue. Gillie’s shoulders sag slightly with one eyelid and eyebrow raising from the tongue-in-cheek action before she seems to take a mental time out. Maybe even actually consider the offer.

...Or not as Gillie’s head snaps forward and she headbutts The Emerald City Siren square in the schnozz, one hand grabbing her by the head to jerk off the wig Sophia was wearing to imitate the English wrestler. Sophia’s head snaps backwards, and the wig slips right off into Gillie’s hand, who holds the wig up for a second before grimacing in disgust and tossing it over her shoulder. The second’s hesitation gives Sophia a chance to recover, and with an angry shriek, the Siren drives her shoulder into Gillie’s midsection, tackling the Briton to the ground--there’s no sense of discipline in her attacks, though, it’s more just flailing arms with fists balled, more blind hope that she’ll get a solid shot than any real concerted effort.

Sophia’s lack of real technique in this case leads to Gillie easily turning her over, grabbing her by both sides of her head and starting to ram the back of Sophia’s head into the floor. The Siren tucks her chin as best she can after her head gets scrambled a little too much, which just leaves her open to getting punched in the top of the head instead. Gillie lands a few good shots on the Seattleite, before Sophia finally manages to turn out of the way of one of them--and, in one fluid motion, swings her legs out from under her, wrapping them around Gillie’s arm and forcing it to the ground. She grabs hold of Gillie’s wrist and yanks on it, locking in her Space Needle armbar and wrenching as tight as she can.

The reaction’s immediate--first, a scream from the Briton, which only seems to encourage Sophia to be even more violent; then, the struggle to get away, but Sophia’s weight pressed down on the middle of her back prevents Gillie from getting too far from her. Finally, with no other alternative available, Gillie sinks her teeth into the Siren’s calf, elliciting a similar scream from Sophia. The two struggle to gain any kind of advantage, before security finally show up on the scene--two men grabbing Sophia around the midsection and physically pulling her off of Gillie, while two others keep Gillie on the ground to keep her from chasing after the Siren.

The last thing we see before cutting back to ringside is the snarling face of the Briton, screaming after the Aspire Ring holder that she’ll get her soon enough.

Haters

As we go backstage, we're met with Future Shock's own Sara Wilkins standing by.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this point is the #1 contender for the Future Shock Championship... Bianca Salvador.

The Tropical Typhoon is then shown entering the frame, with the newly instated Fast Track Championship on her shoulder. Of course, the lack of mention of said championship by the reporter is met with a LOUD scoff by the Brazilian wrestler. Sara is quick to try to correct that:

Sara: First off, congratulations on becoming the first Fast Track Champion, I'm sure--

And she's readily interrupted as Bianca raises her hand and shows Sara her open palm in a "talk to the hand" gesture.

Bianca: Of course I am the first Fast Track Champion. I'd been telling people all along, ever since the idea came about, that I would do it, and here we are. This is probably the point I say I'm gonna hold this belt for a long time, but... Nah, it's not the plan. What I WILL do is take it all the way to the final defense and then cash it in for an Evolution Championship match. But that is then...

Sara: Well, in any case, you seem to already be forming  line of contenders, which starts oddly enough with the woman who wasn't in that match, Kaoru Asaka. Any thoughts...?

Sara tries, but Bianca throws her a dirty look.

Bianca: I wasn't done talking. I was going to say that that is then, and now we can talk about the Future Shock Championship and how it won't be long before I'm holding TWO championships at the same time here in FFW.

Sara: Well... Yeah, surely being the Fast Track Champion hasn't taken your eyes off of Whiplash, where you'll be facing Mallory Bennett for the Future Shock championship. Wouldn't you find it a bit challenging, defending one belt nearly weekly while holding onto the other?

Bianca rolls her eyes.

Bianca: Look, baby girl: if I became the #1 contender for all these championships at the same time, it's surely because they know I can pull it off, okay? I mean, goddamn, you guys just love to cast doubt on people like me! And for what reason? I mean, haven't I proved I'm one of the best wrestlers in FFW already?! By the time Whiplash is done, I'll be holding the FFW Future Shock Championship up high, and believe me, THAT is a belt I'll be holding on to for a long time!

Sara: You're sure you can beat Mallory? Because last time you two fought was that reverse steel cage match, and she won that. Then there was of course the Falls Count Anywhere that you ran away from and all of--

Bianca: Well, Riley Riot defeated me twice before the Fast Track Championship match, and how did THAT match end again?! HUH? Tell me! TELL ME, you bloody smartass, since you seem so knowledgeable trying to act all smart and shit right there, how did THAT end?

Bianca growled as she pushed the microphone back at Sara for her to speak into it.

Sara: ... you... pinned her following the... Typhoon Driver--

Bianca: EXACTLY. I smashed her face into the mat and then I made her look at the headlights while I rose the championship she was fighting me for, and wrote MY name in the history books! MY NAME!

Bianca then sneers at Sara, looking her head to toe.

Bianca: It's not just the name you share with mysister, you're just as much of a hater than she is.

And then the Typhoon leaves, growling and complaining, leaving Sara dumbfounded where she stands.

On Her Way

Future Shock returns to familiar footage from the last show as we see the same woman turning the corner onto the bustling streets of what looks like a major metropolitan city. The camera stays behind her as she walks down the sidewalk. She catches a few looks as we can hear bubble gum popping before she turns onto a very busy street itself. Cars swerve to avoid her as she pays them no mind, walking across as though no one was there.

A few drivers shout some rather unkind things at her, causing her glance over their shoulder...and a swarm of cockroaches come a sewer grate towards the drivers. But she keeps walking all the way across the street to an electronics shop with various televisions in the window. She glances from a Trump speech to a sitcom to a commercial for Future Shock Whiplash.

She stops on that, watching the women in the commercial till another bubble grows from the gum she’s chewing. She nods her head till the camera focuses on a brilliant smile as she nods her head.

A quick glance back to a couple of the drivers holding their necks from the sudden swerves they had to make a moment ago, causing her to grin wider though that was all the camera saw.

“Whiplash….see you there.”

She says to herself before a bubble fills the screen with the Future Shock Whiplash logo appearing before it disappears under a scurrying swarm of cockroaches.

We head back to the ring, and there we find the Wildcat ready and able with the microphone in her hand. She is seen sharing a few positive words with Carmen before she turns to the crowd.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Standing in the ring at this time from Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela…..CARMEN GUTIERREZ!!!

Zack: Carmen is one of the most energetic people on the Prospect roster. It seems like she is constantly in motion, and she’s recently picked up her first win as well a couple shows back. I don’t envy her tonight at all though.

Lyn: I want to believe beyond all else that Carmen can find a way to make it through tonight. Sienna is... Well, do you remember the movie Disturbia?

As the guitar riff, clicked finger intro of Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” kicks in the arena gets plunged into darkness only for flames to start to rear up from the stage.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart

As the first verse gets played Sienna Moore is raised up from underneath the stage to appear in the middle of the fire. There’s an evil smirk on her face as she holds a toothpick between her teeth. The flames shoot higher on each of the boom’s before dying down at which point she’s joined by Cory Kincaid; prompting her to throw away the toothpick and press a very passionate kiss to his lips.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As she breaks the kiss the woman moves confidently and quickly down to the ring, pulling her boyfriend along behind her. Smirking and laughing at the crowd, happy at the reaction that she is inducing in them.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy

Reaching the ring she pulls herself up onto the apron, leaning back against the ropes as the songs chorus hits on more time, singing along with it as she waits for Cory to climb the ring stairs and hold the ropes open for her to enter the ring.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart

The girl pulls her man into another kiss before retreating back to her corner, leaning against it and waiting with a confident looking smirk on her face for the match to begin.

Gaby: Hailing from Lansing, Michigan, weighing 131 1/4lbs and accompanied to the ring by Cory Kincaid...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Zack: If you are just tuning in and have never seen Sienna Moore in the ring, don’t let the 131 and one quarter pound package fool you. She is as lethal and violent as anyone I’ve seen come through the doors, and she’s got a shot at winning the Future Shock Cup at Whiplash!

Lyn: She’d be very at home in the Ultraviolence division to say the least, which is altogether terrifying considering the things she does IN just normal matches.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes a moment to check both women for weapons, not finding any on Carmen. But as he pats down Siena’s boot, he retrieves a fork from the left one and immediately begins to chastise her for it. He calls for the bell, ducks out of the ring to hand the weapon away as Carmen produces a corkscrew from the other boot behind his back. She immediately goes after Carmen with it aimed at her head, but the Venezuelan beauty blocks it with one arm ad starts firing back with shots from the other. Carmen grabs the wrist with that corkscrew in Sienna’s hand, trying to keep it away from her before a headbutt to the jaw causes her to drop it. The referee finds it next, and quickly grabs it as well.

Lyn: First a fork, and then a corkscrew. This woman weaponizes dinnerware! I feel like we’re playing a game of modern day Clue with the ring being the crime scene!

Zack: Sienna brought a place setting practically to the ring. She is a very dangerous and unhinged woman, in my estimation.

Carmen continues to hammer shots, driving Sienna back into the ropes. A pair of short knees to the ribs follows that before she fires her across for the ride. As Moore rebounds, Gutierrez catches her with a spinwheel heel kick to the side of her head that rocks her backwards. With the crowd already behind her, she executes a drop toe hold that sends Sienna across the middle rope. Carmen snaps back to her feet, taking off the far side before rebounding and hopping over the top rope with a leg drop to the back of Sienna’s head as it hung over the middle rope. Moore snapped back into the ring trying to get her bearings before Carmen used the top rope for a springboard into a senton onto Sienna’s chest. She quickly went for a pin by hooking the leg behind her.

ONE!!

NOOOOOOOOPE!!

Lyn: Excellently crisp springboard senton by the Venezuelan Vixen and there’s the pin... On a hard one.

Fisk only got a one count before Sienna pushed her off of her to break the count. The crowd was solidly behind Carmen as she got back to her feet, firing kicks into Sienna’s body and forcing her to roll into the ropes to get a break.

Zack: Carmen realizes what kind of opponent she’s facing, and she’s not giving Sienna a second to get her bearings. That’s smart too!

Fisk pushed Carmen back with Sienna in the ropes, giving the Michigan native a chance to get back to her feet. When she did, Carmen bolted past the referee and caught her with a running forearm to the jaw that knocked Sienna through the ropes and down to the floor. Moore hit hard on the outside as Sienna headed for the top rope. As soon as she did, Sienna waved Coy over and crawled behind him to get her senses about her...and causing Carmen to stop what she had in mind.

Lyn: ...Cory Kincaid, human shield. I can’t help but feel like his brothers watch this and do a stereo facepalm thing.

Zack: You and I know Carmen was about to come off the top already, she’s controlled this match practically. But she’s not going to hit an innocent person.

As Carmen climbed back down to the ring, Sienna reached into Cory’s pocket for something which she quickly obscured from the camera. He turned around to help her up as she thanked him and slid back into the ring. Carmen wasted no time, going straight for her again as Sienna caught her coming in with a backfist to the jaw that rocked her a second. Moore began to pepper her with rights and lefts before she pulled her head down, and dropped her with a piledriver into the canvas. She glanced over to Cory, beckoning him into the ring. And as he climbed up on the apron, the referee went to stop him as Sienna delivered a diving headbutt into Carmen’s groin that folded her up in clear pain. Fisk turned back around as Sienna got back to her feet, still trying to recover from the offense she’d taken already.

Lyn: Pulling piledriver to stop Gutierrez in her tracks and more use of Cory, just so Sienna can give Carmen a piece of her mind. Literally!

Zack: She’s playing the official like a violin, reminds me of her match with Cereza last year. Carmen’s got to find a way to shift the momentum here.

Moore rolled Carmen onto her stomach before she scooped her up around the waist. She pulled her up as though she were going for a German suplex, and threw her into the turnbuckles instead of the mat. Carmen landed against the corner in a seat on the mat before Sienna rolled out to the floor in the corner behind her. She fired a few shots into the side of her head before she climbed up onto the top rope above her. A smile on her face, Sienna came off with a double stomp into Carmen’s stomach that folded her in half on impact.

Zack: A double stomp right into the breadbasket for Camen, and that’ll take any fire out of you that you may have had. Sienna grabbed something out of Cory’s pocket earlier, but I wasn’t able to see what it was.

Lyn: Neither did I... And I’m not sure I or Carmen would want to know what it may be.

Sienna slid back into the ring, dragging Carmen out of the corner by her feet to the center. She rebounded off the near side as Carmen tried to get up, only to put her back down with a curb stomp to the back of her head. Moore dropped down to make the cover as Fisk slid into position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: Vicious curb stomp from Sienna, but Carmen’s still got too much fight left in her to go down yet. Somehow I don’t think Sienna minds though.

Carmen kicked out after the two before Sienna began to climb back to her feet. A pleased smile on her face, she rolled Carmen back onto her stomach and grabbed her arms behind her. After setting her feet behind Gutierrez’s knees, Sienna fell backwards into a seated surfboard with Sienna sitting behind her holding her arms.

Lyn: An excellent seated surfboard there and Carmen is getting stretched out to high heaven.

Fisk dropped down in front of Carmen, asking her if she wanted to submit. But the Venezuelan beauty shook her head through gritted teeth. Sienna remained silent behind her, only trying to increase the pain and pressure the best she could.

Zack: Your body’s not designed to bend like that, and the worst part for Carmen is this requires next to no effort to hold. Sienna could keep this on all night if she so chose.

Lyn: ...I think she might do so anyway but there’s at least one way that Gutierrez can make the escape here and...

Sienna continued to pour on the pressure as Cory watched from ringside. The crowd began to get behind Carmen all over again as she refused to quit. The Venezuelan beauty began trying to rock back and forth in the hold as Sienna glanced over to see where Cory was. By the time she got her attention back, Carmen made managed to get quite a motion going before she finally tipped over backwards on top of her! The referee slid into position to make the count!

Zack: Look at that!! Carmen turned it into variation of a backslide!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Moore shoved her off the cover before she ended up getting pinned. She quickly got to her feet, giving the referee a death stare for counting as Carmen was trying to get back to her feet behind her. Which she did. Fisk told Moore it was only two as she got right into his face, staring into his eyes with a soulless glare.

Lyn: Moore is so focused on trying to intimidate anyone who would disagree with her that she seems to have dropped the ball in paying attention to her opponent... And it looks as though Carmen’s about to make her pay for it.

When she finally turned back around, Carmen surprised her with a lungblower that sent her into the ropes. The crowd got louder still as she pounded the mat, pushed up to her feet, and darted across for the far side. As she rebounded while Sienna was using the ropes to get up, Carmen went for a clothesline only for Sienna to counter it with a back body drop. Gutierrez went over the top rope, and landed on Cory ringside who was standing behind his girlfriend where she stood in the ring. Cory absorbed most of the impact as Carmen started to get up, realizing she had hit him and trying to see if he was alright.

Lyn: ..................................Well. Here we go.

She tried to help him back to his feet as Fisk ducked his head out of the ring to check on them. Cory started to get up again as Sienna climbed inside the ropes...while Sienna retrieved a tiny package from her top which she began to place between her fingers as the referee and Carmen looked back to Cory……...toothpicks.

Zack: Carmen landed mostly on Cory, he has to learn to stay away from the action better than that! But of course, now we know what she got out of his pocket!

Lyn: Among her other weapons of choice, the toothpicks seem to be Sienna’s favorite.

Sienna climbed back to her feet, loading them into place as the crowd came to their collective feet. As Moore turned towards the ring, she didn’t see Cereza take off down to the ring and slide in behind her and grab her hand. Carmen looked back to the ring, seeing Cereza holding Sienna’s hand as Moore struggled to break free of her grip...until Sienna lunged forward and bit into her cheek. The referee turned back as Cereza shouted in pain. Moore let the toothpicks fall to the canvas as she finally released the bite. When Sienna turned back around, Carmen caught her flush with a flash kick to the face that dropped her like a rock! Fisk tried to get rid of the toothpicks all over the mat as Gutierrez headed up top.

Zack: Cereza wasn’t about to let Sienna use those toothpicks on someone else, and look at that nasty bite on her cheek! She looks like she got bit by a rabid animal!

Lyn: She may want to get a tetanus shot for that/

Carmen set herself quickly up top, measuring and coming off with her high angle elbow drop!

As Carmen was about to come off the top though, Cereza dove on top of Sienna and began to drive right hands one after another into her head repeatedly! Ithavoll hammered shots in as the referee called for the bell. Carmen hopped down off the turnbuckle as Cereza had had enough!

Zack: Cereza, with a bleeding bite mark on her face….snapped! She’s had enough of Sienna, and she’s not going to take it!

Gaby: The referee has disqualified Carmen Gutierrez, therefore your winner…..SIENNA MOORE!!

The boos came from that announcement as Carmen pulled Cereza off Sienna, questioning her on what she did. Cereza realized what happened, and began to apologize for losing her temper.

Lyn: With that she just cost Carmen the match but one can plainly see Sienna won’t mind in the end!

Sienna sat up behind both women and retrieved the fallen toothpicks on the mat. She adjusted them into her hand to where they formed a spike before she got back to her feet, and punted Carmen between the legs. Before Cereza could turn around, Sienna pulled her hair back and went to drive the toothpicks up her nose as Ithavoll tried to stop her!

Zack: Good God, stop her!

The referee overpowered Sienna as Cereza was trying to fight her off too, causing the Michigan native to try to drive them into his face instead. Carmen caught her with a dropkick that sent her through the ropes to the outside as Cory tried to calm her down. Sienna got back to her feet with a wild stare up into the ring, while Cereza stared down at the seemingly mad woman on the floor.

Lyn: ...Did I say she won’t mind? I think I spoke WAY too soon.

Carmen didn’t look too happy with how the match ended, but both her and Cereza looked down at Sienna who paced back and forth a moment talking to herself and then heading up the ramp with Cory right behind her.

Zack: I shudder to think what’s gonna happen at Whiplash when Sienna and Cereza meet again! That woman’s capable of anything, Cereza’s gonna face the devil herself in Worcester!

Lyn: She’d better prepare three swords and holy water come Whiplash then and good luck to her.

As Sienna and Cory disappeared into the back, Future Shock went to commercial.

Cleared to Go

The cameras take us elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena, that being one of the trainer’s rooms. Inside we find of those very trainers checking the knee of Caitlyn Storm, who is sat on an examination table. Apparently he’s almost done before he pats her on the calf.

Trainer: Alright, everything seems to be in good order. Just have to make sure before I’m going to clear you to compete at Whiplash. We don’t want anything worse happening after all.

As he finishes, that’s about the time Adam wanders into the room. He gives the trainer a curious look before he responds.

Trainer: She’s fine, and is more than ready to go at Whiplash.

Caitlyn directs a beaming smile first at the trainer and then towards Adam.

Caitlyn: I feel fine now. I did everything I was told to and I rested it up. I’m raring to go again, I want to prove that I can do better than I did in my debut.

Adam: You did fine in your debut. No one saw what happened with Katie taking place. She’s never acted like that before.

Trainer: I tried to check her out that night too, she wasn’t having it..

Adam shook his head at that.

Adam: Yeah, I haven’t gotten to talk to her either since then. Glad to hear Caitlyn here is good to go. You think you’re up for the rematch at Whiplash?

Caitlyn: Definitely! I’m ready. I don’t know what I did wrong to Katie, she seemed to think I’d been laughing at her, but I swear I wasn’t. I’m just naturally smiley but I’ll remember not to be around her again. I can do better than last time, and I will do better.

Trainer: What do you think came over her?

Adam: I’m not sure. I think maybe the fact that she hasn’t been voted to graduate, or even voted to be in the last graduation poll. She’s been in the system the longest, I think, and it’s starting to get to her that the crowd doesn’t seem to have faith in her. My best guess, that’s it.

Caitlyn’s smile drops a little almost into a frown.

Caitlyn: There was no need to take it out on me. I didn’t do anything to her, it was my first night. I thought she’d seemed nice but what she did changed my mind there. I can understand being frustrated but that was...just plain nasty, for want of a better word.

Adam: Clearly she’s got something going on in her head. Since you got your rematch at Whiplash, just do me a favor and be on your guard. Something tells me we have just scratched the surface of what she may be capable of now with this new outlook.

Caitlyn: Oh, I will be on guard. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… not going to happen. I learnt my lesson last time, I don’t want to, no, I won’t let anything like that happen again.

A graphic is shown for the match at the Pay Per View between the two blondes before Future Shock heads elsewhere.

The Ladder of Success

We cut backstage to the Future Shock arena with the Future Shock champion Mallory Bennett and Jake Chandler hanging around. Mal looks a little curious as she glances to the left down one hallway and to the right down another. With one hand to push her title up on her shoulder, she glanced back at Jake.

Mal: You think Gillie’s going to be alright? That was madder than I’ve ever seen her before.

Jake: She just needs to calm down a little bit, I think. I can’t blame her for being upset though, that segment has sponsors for the show. Sophia could have cost Future Shock some revenue! We can let her calm down, and cheer her up by going to the library tomorrow.

The champion nods slowly to her boyfriend, looking slightly more hopeful at the prospect but before the conversation can continue, Sara Wilkins waves them both down before popping into the front of the shot.

Sara: Hey guys. Mallory, I’ve got a quick question for you. With this being yet another battle between you and the now Fast Track champion, “The Typhoon” Bianca Salvador, what are you doing to prepare? You guys have battled in a cage, around the arena, backstage, and now finally it comes to a ladder match for the Future Shock championship.

The Future Shock champion lets out a slow sigh on the topic of Bianca, her face twitching slightly as though this is a repeating pattern she can never quite escape from.

Mallory: Yeah... Yeah we keep just running into each other again, and again, and again, and again don’t we? If you want me to be honest Sara, the thing I hate most about it all is that when it comes to Bianca I just... I...

Jake: It reminds me of the long rivalry with Wonder Woman and the Cheetah. Only there’s only one Bianca, not four. But them having to fight seems to have lasted about as long.

Mallory: ...Does that make me Silver Age, Golden Age, or Post-Crisis Wonder Woman?

Jake: I like Golden Age myself. And unlike the Cheetah, Bianca was never a man. So maybe the analogy didn’t work as well..

Mal almost looks as though she wants to say ‘that remains to be seen’, but the Future Shock champion holds her tongue, rubbing her temple with a sigh.

Mallory: We’re arch enemies, at the end of the day Sara. Wonder Woman and Cheetah. We’re just locked in this inescapable struggle and it comes to a point that I see her face and my blood boils. I’m sure she would say the same. For the ladder match though, I’m not sure I’ve been able to prepare beyond the usual regiment. I mean it worked before in the past…

Jake: I think it’s one of those things where it may not ever be completely over, like a career rivalry. She also has something similar to that with Anna, I think. But Anna never tried to run her over. But in any event, I made a phone call or two to help her get ready. I hired the Lolitas!

Sara: Lolitas?

Jake: OH! Ladder Fu Lolitas probably makes more sense, the Scarborough Fair who are the Tornado Tag Champions, of course. Vladimir Nabokov got nothing on them!

The Future Shock champion herself even mouths ‘Lolitas’.... Before about three tall ladders are physically FORCED down on her back! Mal is suddenly hunched over with eyes wide as Mickey and Raquel seemingly pop out of nowhere from either side of the camera’s view before weighing her down. Mal has to put bend her hands back to keep the load from tipping over... Which lets Mickey handcuff her wrists, sliding the other cuffs up through two of the ladders to the folded ladder at the very top of the pile, handcuffing it along a pair of steps.

Both members of the Tornado Tag champions are dressed in military fatigues, with Raquel sporting a military beret and black sunglasses as she blows a whistle furiously.

Mallory: What the he--!

Raquel: YOU WON’T GIVE ME NO BACKSASS PRIVATE! YOU ARE IN A WAR NOW! A WAR OF ATTRITION! YOU HAVE ONE TARGET! THE ENEMY! THE TYPHOON! YOU ARE GOING TO BATTLE THAT TYPHOON! YOU ARE GOING TO FEND OFF THAT TYPHOON! WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE LADDER! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE LADDER! YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT! THE! LADDER! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?

Mallory: I-I don’t think...

Raquel: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR PRIVATE!?

Mallory: Ma’am yes ma’am!

Raquel: GOOD! NOW YOU SAY GOODBYE TO THE CIVILIAN AND THEN YOU GIVE ME FIVE LAPS AROUND THE ARENA ON THE DOUBLE!

The Future Shock champ gives likely the most awkward goodbye wave to Jake, and a goodbye kiss that lands on his shoulder more than cheek before she’s chased away by Raquel blowing the whistle... Leaving Sara, Jake, and Mickey.

Jake: Well…..I was going to invite you guys out to a late dinner, but….I doubt Mallory’s gonna feel like it.

Mickey: I’m sure we’ll all be able to eat...!

CCRRUUUUUUUNNNNCCCHHHHHHHH!!

There’s a loud echoing sound followed by the clatter of equipment, very likely the sound of ladders falling. The other half of the Tornado tag champs grin sheepishly at Jake.

Mickey: ...Eventually.

On that note we cut to a commercial.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:06:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:21:07 pm »

The show heads back to the ring as Gaby steps through the ropes with her microphone in hand and a smile on her face.

Zack: It’s no secret when I say I’ve been waiting for this one. With all the things that have gone on with Sato and Andi involving sex dolls and waifus, this one is going to be one hell of a fight, I think.

Lyn: ...As long as there are no actual sex dolls involved, I am inclined to agree.

As the thumping bass riff of CL’s “The Baddest Female” boom over the speaker, Ji-Hu Myeong wanders out onto the stage, Max Sato and the hulking female behemoth Avantasia Bom following closely behind while Ji-Hu takes a moment to survey the crowd as she nods in time with the beat. Beside her Max raises a mic to his lips.

Max Sato: Folks! This here is my bottom bi- uh… I mean my prime waifu! Coming from the hardest hills of Fresno, California… BY WAY OF SEOUL, JAPAN!

Oblivious to how ignorant he’s being, Max doesn’t notice Ji-Hu bury her face in her hands at this comment.

Max Sato: Standing five-feet-tall. she is the Nine-Tailed Fox, KUMIHOOOOOOO Ji-Hu MYEOOOOOOONG!

He mic drops then realizes his client has already started marching away from him, running to catch up with her, Ji-Hu slides into the ring and ventures to her corner, relaxing against the turnbuckles as Max starts peppering her with advice before the match begins as Avantasia looks on protectively.

Zack: Lyn, at the start of the night, you said Andi better have backup. Ji-Hu’s not only got Max but she’s got that Amazon-like woman with her too, Avantasia Bom!

Lyn: She looks like she was carved out of solid rock and then given life...  I... Where did Ji-Hu and Max FIND her?

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Gaby: And her opponent, she is one half of the FFW Unity Champions! Representing the Burning Star Express, please welcome…………….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKAAATAAAAAAA!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: There’s no question in my mind who the fans here in the Future Shock Arena are here to support, but I have to wonder how much Andi is gonna be able to do on her own with Ji-Hu and this entire entourage she’s brought with her to ringside.

Lyn: She’s got an entire arena full of Starlights behind her Zack. We’ve gotta hope that and a lot of veteran instinct is going to get her through this one.

Referee Kevin Fisk could barely call for the bell before Andi went on offense, charging Ji-Hu and laying in big right hands one after another. She started pushing her back into the corner, hammering in more shots before she climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle and drove nine elbows into the top of her head before she rolled her arms, spit in one hand, and brought a big elbow down for the tenth time. She didn’t even let her out of the corner before she grabbed her head and came off with a bulldog to the mat on Ji-Hu. And the fans in the arena were roaring already!

Lyn: Andi Takata is like a pitbull treating Ji-Hu like the neighborhood bully who wandered too far into her yard!

Zack: Andi’s not wasting a moment, and is welcoming Ji-Hu to the arena with those big time elbows and ohh my, one more with a little spit on for her!!

Andi took off for the far side as Ji-Hu started to get up, leaving her feet on the rebound with a flying headscissors takedown to snap her back to the mat. She nipped back up to her feet, charging across again to rebound into a springboard moonsault onto Ji-Hu as she tried to sit up. The crowd only got louder as Andi rolled to her feet, taking off yet again. This time, she rebounded and jumped over Ji-Hu to deliver a suicide plancha right on top of Max on the outside! She drove him to the floor with a thud, and exploded with frenzied rights to his head to the delight of the crowd. She got back to her feet, and walked into Avantasia on the floor as Andi looked up to the clearly unhappy woman staring down at her for what she just did.

Lyn: Down goes Max but uh... Miss Bom looks to be boiling over for what just happened to... I... I can’t bring myself to say it. Ugh. Sato-kun.

Zack: I guess Andi figures if she’s gonna fight one, she’s gonna have to fight them all! And that right there might be the scariest of the three!

Avantasia’s face seemed thunderous as Andi shrugged her shoulders, and started throwing forearms across her chest. But Bom didn’t budge an inch as Andi laid in those shots one after another. Takata’s eyes widened as the monolithic woman shook her head….before Andi grabbed her nose and used a chop across it a la the Three Stooges. Bom shouted in pain and charged to grab her as Andi immediately dove back into the ring to get away from her!

Lyn: Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk. Andi’s a wise guy, eh!? Ah that never gets old.

Zack: Moe & Larry would be proud, but it’s not often you see someone get into the ring to escape the wrath of someone!

Andi saw Ji-Hu getting back to her feet, and grabbed her arm before she began to deliver a series of kicks to her body one after another. Six in a row connected before she whipped her into the far corner with Andi right behind her for a Stinger style splash. She leaned back, and delivered a stinging chop across her chest. She licked her finger and delivered a second and then a third that caused Ji-Hu to stumble forward, clutching her now reddened chest. Andi moved in behind her, surprising her with a backstabber before lunging across for the cover!

Zack: Takata’s running the table!! This could be over already!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kumiho kicked out after the two, causing Andi to get back to her feet and head for the corner. She dropped down almost to all fours as Ji-Hu began to rise. Takata charged out of a three point stance in a running clothesline, once more firing up the crowd!

Lyn: She hasn’t stopped moving since the bell rang, and vicious three point stance clothesline there, nearly taking Ji-Hu’s head clean off!

Andi rolled back to her feet, waving Ji-Hu to get up again as she was talking a little smack at the same time. When Kumiho rose to her feet, Andi snapped her back to the mat with a deep Japanese armdrag takedown. Up again, she brought her down a second time. A third time up, a third time down! Kumiho popped up to her feet as Andi looked for a superkick before the former Aspire Ring holder bolted out of the ring to the floor as Max embraced her! Andi shook her head, and stretched out across the top ropes in the corner, prompting Max to scream at the referee of Andi’s cheating.

Lyn: I think its gotten to point that Kumiho and Max are going to need professional counseling after tonight, Zack. They’ll be seeing Andi in their nightmares if she keeps this up.

Zack: Andi Takata didn’t come to talk, she was ready to fight! I’ll tell you one thing, I bet O.E. Ayano is glued to a screen somewhere in this arena thinking she might have picked the wrong fight!

Ji-Hu wasn’t interested in being embraced by Max, shoving him off as she climbed back up onto the apron. He shouted up to her to advise her winning would get her the good loving tonight, only for Andi to catapult her back in with the help of the top rope. As soon as she sat up, Andi applied a rear chinlock with her knee planted in her back at the same time.

Lyn: You’d give Ayano too much credit there, and I think Max and I have different understandings on motivating your clients.

Andi even ruffled her hair for a second with a smile on her face. Ji-Hu’s face scowled as she reached up behind her, boxing her ears with a clap of her hands. It stunned Andi long enough for her to get free, rolling over and lunging forward with a cross elbow shot to the jaw that put her on her back. Ji-Hu began dropping knees into her chest before dragging her towards the center, sitting on her lower back, and applying a full nelson. Andi’s back was almost at a 90 degree angle with her hands dangling over her head, while Ji-Hu tried to pull back farther.

Zack: Ji-Hu knows she’s got to take some of the gas out of Andi’s tank, and this...wow...seated full nelson is going to help with that. Look how Andi’s body is nearly in a L shape right now.

Lyn: She’s going to force Andi to wrestle back down to a pace she can deal with... Else this match would have been over a few minutes prior and they’re feeling that one all the way back in the Andromeda quadrant.

The space princess’ face was clearly one showing pure pain as Ji-Hu turned it into almost a rocking horse as she leaned back and forth, further back each time. Fisk asked Andi if she wanted to call it quits, but the space princess had no interest in that. Ji-Hu repositioned her hands behind Andi’s head, locking her fingers now that she had worked through all the blue hair that had slowed that down until now. As Kumiho rocked backwards again, Andi managed to kick her foot back ad caught her with a glancing blow to the top of her head..and then again. After the third shot, Ji-Hu lost her grip, and Andi managed to get her arms free. But Myeong remained seated on her back until she rose to her feet. Kumiho jumped in the air to drive her body weight down into Andi’s back, but Takata rolled onto her back and she came down across her knees in a very delicate spot.

Lyn: This is some excellent bit of submission grappling but Andi makes the escape after Kumiho tries to pull her back in with all of her frame.

Zack: Turns out Ji-Hu won’t be in the mood for the good lovin….or any of it really after where she landed on Andi’s knees!

Ji-Hu stumbled forward in obvious pain as Andi got back to her feet behind her, clutching at her lower back as she did so. Takata tried to pick up the pace as she bounced off the ropes, only for Avantasia to pull her leg out from under her and cause her to faceplant on the mat as the referee was checking on Ji-Hu. The boos began at that as Ji-Hu shook off the pain, and doubled back to get Andi. As Takata rolled onto her back, Kumiho climbed up to the top rope and delivered a Thai stomp from the top rope into her chest. It folded Andi in half before Ji-Hu hopped to her feet. Andi started back to her feet as Ji-Hu bounced off the far side into a pop-up meteora with a leg hook cover!

Lyn: Double knees to the head and down she goes off that meteora!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Andi got her shoulder up though, causing Ji-Hu to get back to her feet. Myeong pulled her up from behind into a head pull backbreaker that dropped Andi to the mat again. With the crowd booing, she started making like she was crying towards them that they weren’t cheering her.

Zack: Ji-Hu has taken this crowd down from the high they were enjoying at the start, but she needs to stay focused on Andi here.

Lyn: I think just the fact that she’s slowed down Andi is giving her want to celebrate but you’re right. She’s far from out of the woods yet... Actually I guess in this case, she’s far from out of the space system.

As Andi started to get back to her feet, Ji-Hu jerked her forward and delivered a snap flatliner that spiked her back onto the mat again. She quickly floated over for another cover, hooking the leg in the process.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Takata kicked out again, causing Ji-Hu to sit up with a shake of her head. She got back to her feet, and headed for the corner and started to climb up to the top rope. Standing tall on the top rope, Max screamed to the crowd that she was powered by his superior Sato spunk. Ji-Hu glanced over to him in disgust...until Andi ran up the turnbuckles and brought her down with a belly to belly suplex off the top that put both women on the canvas.

Lyn: Belly-to-belly superplex and both  women are not moving here!

Zack: A thunderous impact that shook the ring, Andi’s won it right here!

Andi raised her head and rolled over to cover her with an arm across her chest. She lay there for a couple seconds without a count, raising her head again to look around for the referee. Max had climbed up onto the apron, drawing the referee’s attention as the crowd counted to three themselves. Andi began to get to her hands and knees and then back to her feet, looking for him until she ran into Avantasia. The powerhouse lifted her up with both hands by the throat, and drove her into the mat with a double handed sitout chokeslam! Bom pulled Ji-Hu over her or the cover. She stepped back out to the floor before Max hopped down so the referee could turn back around.

Zack: Sato has the referee distracted, and Avantasia just DRILLED Andi with that Rydeen bomb! This is over right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WAIT!

As Fisk’s hand touched for three, Andi got her leg across the bottom rope and caused him to only hold up two fingers. Max screamed bloody murder at ringside, calling Fisk racist against his ‘bottom bitch’. Ji-Hu looked none too happy as she glared down at Andi.

Lyn: I can’t tell if Ji-Hu is angrier about Andi getting a foot on the ropes or being described as a “bottom”. She looks like a switch to me, personally.

Max shouted at the official as the lights in the Arena blinked out for merely 2 seconds. And when they came back up, unhooking herself from a grappling hook behind Max was 4 Loko Ayano. The orange ninja removed the belt that held her, shaking her head as the fans in the arena roared.

Zack: I guess she got that grappling hook she wanted! Max...he doesn’t see what we see!

Lyn: ...The woman just appeared from out of nowhere like a friggin’ ninj--- Well, you know.

Ji-Hu happened to glance over as she got to her feet, pointing behind Max. When Sato turned around, 4 Loko unleashed a palm thrust right into his throat and a back heel kick to his jaw that dropped him to the floor. The crowd was thunderous as 4 Loko looked down at him, only for Avantasia to come towards her next.

Lyn: SATO’S DOWN AND THE ARENA IS LOVING IT WITH THAT PALM THRUST!

Ji-Hu told Avantasia to get her...only to get spun around by Andi who grabbed her head for a ….

Zack: SPACE CRUSHER!!!

Takata dove for the cover as Fisk slid into position. Avantasia snapped her head towards the ring.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Avantasia was about to get into the ring. The fans erupted as Andi got back to her feet, getting her hand raised by the referee.

Gaby: Your winner of this match……………’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!

Andi beamed ear to ear in victory….until Avantasia drove a big boot across her face to take her right back down. The powerhouse picked her up into a bearhug, and began to shake her like a rag doll as blue hair whipped everywhere. Boos only got louder at this point until Harley Shannon headed down the ramp with Kaoru Asaka right behind her. The two women were packing steel chairs as they rolled into the ring. Avantasia dropped Andi, and waved them forward.

Zack: Harley and Kaoru have some equalizers, and Bom’s telling them to do it! Andi’s had the life shaken out of her!

Lyn: That is a terrifying bearhug...

Max dragged her out of the ring as Ji-Hu held her head  as she joined them. Harley told Ji-Hu she’d see her soon as Kaoru dropped down to check on her partner in the ring. 4 Loko joined them in the ring, watching the trio as they backed up to the top of the ramp.

Zack: Oh Lyn, Whiplash can’t get here fast enough! We’re at a boiling point on Future Shock, and it’s about to blow!

Lyn: How we don’t have a ‘contents under pressure’ sign yet, I am not sure.

As the trio stood at the top of the ramp staring back, Max and Ji-Hu glanced down to their feet for a moment and back to the ring….and back to their feet as cockroaches began to scurry across the stage.

Lyn: I think... That’s... That’s gotta be...!

Zack: Look at that….LOOK AT THAT! IS SHE HERE?!

The trio looked disgusted at their feet.

Zack: We can’t go now!  Listen to this place!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR WHIPLASH!!

The trio disappeared to the back as the roaches were scurrying across the stage before Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: