Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:29:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock Whiplash

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock Whiplash  (Read 163 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:56:11 pm »

Visitors to the Future Shock tab of the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock with Jake prior to the Whiplash Pay Per View on February 11th. After the opening, we find the host of the web show alongside a familiar blonde to Future Shock fans. Both are sat in front of the official Whiplash event poster on a green screen.

Jake: Hello, everyone! And welcome to After Shock. If you’re watching this video, you’re just like the rest of our fans who are anxious awaiting the Future Shock Whiplash event on February 11th on Pay Per View. I’m Jake, the news guy on Twitter as you likely know. And if you watch Future Shock, you know who this is: former fitness instructor and one match into her career here Caitlyn Storm! Thanks for coming, Caitlyn!

Caitlyn: Thanks for having me Jake! It’s really exciting to be doing this. I always watch the After Shock videos, even before I came to Future Shock. I can’t believe I’m actually here doing one myself.

Jake: They are pretty fun. But we got a lot to cover, so let’s dive in with events from the last episode of Future Shock. We saw Missy go one on one with April Evans, one of the two opponents she’ll be meeting at Whiplash. What do you remember about that match?

Caitlyn: Oh boy, that was a bit gruesome, wasn’t it? I had to look away at some points. I’ve heard the saying, that someone’s out for blood, before, but I always just figured it was a figment of speech. I don’t know what came over Missy there, but I certainly wouldn’t have liked to have been in April shoes.

Jake: It makes me wonder if that’s going to be similar to what we see in their triple threat coming up at the show. But also, we saw Carmen Gutierrez...she’s basically kinetic energy...meeting Sienna Moore, who is facing Cereza for the Future Shock Cup. What do you make of this match and what happened?

Caitlyn: I think there was something in the air in the Future Shock arena, this was another vicious match. I think everyone is so hyped up for Whiplash that emotions are running wild… but biting? I suppose you couldn’t really blame Sienna for that, Cereza shouldn’t have been there, but it was all so fast, I had to watch the show back a couple of times just to figure out what was happening. I feel for Carmen, she seemed like the only innocent one there, although Cereza was trying to help her, I think.   

Jake: Cereza’s suffered at her hands before, she didn’t want someone else to have to suffer too. Though yeah, it did kinda backfire a little. Those two will settle it once and for all soon enough though. And then, we had the main event! Andi Takata went one on one with Ji-Hu Myeong...and the rest of the uh...Max Sato Experience at ringside.

Caitlyn: That match… wow. I was on the edge of my seat. I do like to watch Andi in the ring, I think she’s awesome. You know what was my favourite part of that match though? When the orange power ranger, defeated the baddie, Max! I know she’s not really a power ranger, before the fans start a write in, and I’m not usually one for praising anything that interrupts a match or that goes on outside the ring.. But come on.. How awesome was that?! Andi deserved to win that one I think, and I cheered so loud when she did.

Jake: Good sportsmanship isn’t a hallmark of that group though, and she ended up getting jumped by all the whole squad after the match even with 4 Loko trying to even the score. That was until Kaoru and Ji-Hu’s opponent at Whiplash showed up, Harley Shannon. And one thing that seemed to ignite the crowd even more was as Max’s group was on the ramp, well...they weren’t alone.

Caitlyn: Yeah, that bit wasn’t so nice, they’re such bad losers! I’m not usually a fan of cockroaches.. But I was glad to see them then. Max and co didn’t seem too happy, though did they? I’m excited to see who they belong to, I’m hoping it’s someone nice, there seems to be a lot of anger coming from most around here lately, so having someone not quite so angry would be a plus. Well at least that’s my opinion, which doesn’t really count for much.

Jake: Don’t sell yourself short. Going by the video, we’ll be finding out who that is at Whiplash. And believe me, there’s already a lot of talk now without knowing. We’ll also see who the Savior of Future Shock is. Because we’ve certainly seen their choir enough.

Caitlyn: They’ve been popping up everywhere it seems. I thought I’d wandered into sunday school at one point.. Which was strange, because you don’t usually have sunday school on a Tuesday! I’m a little confused what they think Future Shock needs saving from… hopefully whoever it is will explain it, I don’t like being confused!

Jake: Not many people do, as it turns out! Gillie got her show stolen from her by Sophia Pike, though my roommate and friend kinda took matters into her own….teeth as a result. And Mallory, the Future Shock Champion and awesome girl at large, is ready for her ladder match!

Caitlyn: I thought that was really mean of Sophia, but she seems to be generally a mean girl. You couldn’t blame Gillie for being mad at that. I think anyone would have been, even I would have been a little miffed. Mallory definitely seemed ready, and extremely strong.. I’m not sure I would have liked having ladders on my back.

Jake: Raquel’s a little like a drill sergeant when it comes to ladders, I think. But…

He shakes his head and looks back to the camera.

Jake: That takes us right to Future Shock Whiplash on February 11th on Pay Per View. It’s headlined by the Ladder Match for the Future Shock Championship in what may be the final battle between Mallory Bennett and Bianca Salvador! They’ve dealt with each other for over a year now. It’s also Champion vs. Champion since Bianca became Fast Track Champion recently, but that title will not be on the line. Who do you think will leave with the title, Caitlyn?

Caitlyn: I think Mallory will take it, at least I hope she does. She’s seemed really focused and not to say that Bianca isn’t...but, I don’t know, Mallory looks like she has the eye of the tiger for this one.

Jake: I wouldn’t bet against her either, but I may not be the one to ask. Also with the matches, we’ll find out who the fans voted to graduate to the main roster. All three women will be in action on the event as well. The first we’ll discuss is Sophia Pike, who makes her second defense of the Aspire Ring after the way her match originally went down with Gillie Barnes. Sophia loathes Future Shock, and wants out in the worst way. Gillie wants that Aspire Ring, and some payback.

Jake: What do you think, Caitlyn?

Caitlyn: Firstly, I really don’t understand how anyone could feel that way about Future Shock! I don’t want her to win, I’d like to see Gillie win and wear the ring with pride. I think Gillie can do it, especially with how fired up she looked up after Sophia’s trick with her show. This is a bit like a true, good versus evil for me, and good has to defeat the baddie!

Jake: I’ll be cheering for Gillie too. Also up for graduation is O.E. Ayano. She’s had a problem with all the alumni on the show that she feels is stealing the spotlight from prospects like her. So she called out Andi Takata...they had a rap battle recently too! But they’ll go one on one at Whiplash!

Jake: Who do you like here, Caitlyn?

Caitlyn: Well.. after what I said earlier, I don’t think it’ll be any surprise that I’m 100% backing Andi here. I think Ayano, may have bitten off more than she can chew by calling out Andi! I think this one will be an exciting match, then again, excitement isn’t something that’s ever lacking in a Future Shock show!

Jake: The other potential graduate we could see for the last time in Future Shock is Angelina Fantastica! The fans think she’s...Ass-tastic, and she gets a match she’s wanted for a while against Valentina Lozano of Ascension.

Jake: Per a poll stipulation, Ascension is barred from ringside here! Who you picking here, and who did you vote to graduate in the poll?

Caitlyn: I think this one could be close, but I’m going to go with the person I voted for to graduate, Angelina! With Ascension barred it will let Angelina concentrate on the match, rather than worrying about watching her back, which I think will let her take the win.

Jake: For the first time ever, the Future Shock Cup will be defended in a match as Cereza has put it on the line against Sienna. Those of you who saw our last Future Shock Pay Per View saw Sienna try to shred Cereza again and again, then destroy the Cup she fought to win in the tournament.

Jake: And with Cory at ringside, Sienna seems to be even more dangerous than usual. I kinda feel bad for him, she seems pretty mean. Caitlyn, do you think Sienna will get the Cup or will Cereza be able to fend her off and keep it?

Caitlyn: I think Cereza showed that she won’t be going down easy, with her appearance in Sienna’s match against Carmen. She must be quite confident to put it on the line in the first place. Sienna can be a slippery one though, from what I’ve seen so Cereza will need to have eyes in the back of her head, to dodge any shady shenanigans. If she can though, I think she can win and keep hold of the Cup.

Jake: This match has a lot of history as they’ve faced before, but because of Max Sato’s involvement, it ended unfairly. This will actually be their third meeting, but second time one on one as Harley Shannon faces Ji-Hu Myeong. With Max and his personal bodyguard at ringside, Adam has stationed Future Shock Head of Security 4 Loko Ayano to keep order. And the winner of this match gets a shot at the Aspire Ring!

Caitlyn: Hopefully 4 Loko can keep Max and his bodyguard under wraps, so that Harley can concentrate on just Ji-Hu. I think this might be a nail biter to watch, with as much action going on outside the ring as inside it! Harley deserves the win, so hopefully things will go her way and she’ll earn her shot at the Aspire Ring.. I think it would look good on her.

Jake: Both of them have worn it before, so one of them will definitely be the first two time wearer of the Ring. Next up, Unstoppable was and always has been FFW’s Super Bowl...it’s biggest event each year. Last year, Isis Morales beat Anna Giovanna into a concussion and put her on the shelf for a while. Well Anna healed up, and came back with a roar and is looking to repay the woman Zack calls a Juggernaut. So we got a hard hitting rematch from Unstoppable 7 at Whiplash!

Caitlyn: I think this match is going to be one to remember. Isis is tough but so is Anna. I think it’s going to be like two freight trains meeting head on! This one really could go either way, and I think it will go down to the wire. I’d like to see Anna win, and after what Isis did to her at Unstoppable 7 she’ll probably be even more determined to get some measure of revenge.

Jake: We’ll have a triple threat grudge match that we saw a teaser from on the last show. April Evans will face Sunny and Missy. None of these women really like one another, but Caitlyn here is pretty good friends with Missy. So she may have an inside track about this match.

Caitlyn: I have a feeling this match could be brutal, especially if Missy versus April was any indication. I am friends with Missy, but she’s actually been pretty quiet about her thoughts and reasonings on recent events leading up to this. I’d like to see my friend win, of course, but I really don’t know which way this will go. Sunny normally has a trick up her sleeve with Qilin about, and now in some ways April has become the underdog and history normally dictates that the underdog surprises everyone in situations like this.

Jake: And finally, this match...features you, Caitlyn! After it was originally booked, everyone thought it’d be a friendly competition between two of Future Shock’s most positive people. But that is not what we got when you met Katie. She seemed to slowly lose control of herself until she got disqualified for not releasing a submission she had on you. Later, Katie would say you were laughing at her and not taking her seriously. She’s...definitely a different Katie than I remember.

Caitlyn: I really wasn’t prepared for what happened in that match. I was expecting a nice friendly match, that the fans could enjoy but instead… I just wasn’t ready for that. I promise I wasn’t laughing at her though! I’m not going to make the same mistake this time, I’m going to be super serious going into this rematch, and I’ll be ready for anything. I feel like I need to prove myself this time around.

Jake: I’m sure you’ll be ready, and it’ll be Katie who sees another side of you since she already showed you one of herself. This is going to be a really packed show. All those matches we just covered, the results of the graduation poll, and we’ll find out who is behind the choir...and those cockroaches too! Besides your own match obviously, what are you most looking forward to at Whiplash?

Caitlyn: I think for me, I’m really keen to see the Anna versus Isis match and to finally find out who “Roach Girl” is. But in honesty, it’s going to be an awesome show from start to finish, with so many matches on the card, it’s exciting to be a part of, and I just know the fans are going to love every second!

Jake: February 11th, Future Shock Whiplash will be live and only on Pay Per View. You already know what all you can expect to see that night, and who knows what else will happen! Future Shock shows and especially Pay Per Views tend to be unpredictable in nature, so please make sure to order the show and join us. I don’t think we’ve had a better card top to bottom to this point than what we are about to see. Thanks to Caitlyn for joining me, and thank you for watching After Shock! We’ll see you at Whiplash!

As he turns to speak to Caitlyn, the Future Shock logo flashes across the screen and the video cuts out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Shock Poster Courtesy of Rodzilla
Match Headers & Whiplash Poster Courtesy of Cori

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: