Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:31:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 4, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 4, 2017  (Read 312 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:32:39 pm »

Live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida
February 4, 2017

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Change of Heart glancing to one another before Cereza steps between them, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head.

We immediately cut inside the arena to a roaring crowd as pyro erupts around the ring and up the ramp before one big explosion sets off in front of the Breaking Point stage. The music continues to play throughout the facility as we finally settle down on Zack & Mai in the booth.

Zack: It’s a beautiful night in Miami, Florida and we welcome you to the American Airlines Arena for the 107th edition of Breaking Point. Zack Hudson here as always with Mai Hotaru, and tonight we got a mega tag team main event!

Mai: Yes, we get to watch the FFW Champion and Whatshertits team up to dismantle Caroline Dallins and Jo McFarlane of Red Dead Demolition.

Zack: Steph and Nevaeh have proven to be quite the formidable duo together in the past, but I also don’t make a habit of betting against Jo and Killer C.

Mai: Don’t worry, I will bet enough for both of us. Then you got Valerie Lamb meeting last year’s Femme for All winner. Eileen’s already got a shot at the FFW Championship at Relentless, but Valerie is pretty good at playing spoiler.

Zack: That she is, Valerie Lamb is a Hall of Famer for a reason. And she can upset anyone any night of the week. Eileen’s got her work cut out for her against the former FFW Champion!

Mai: Global Wars ended in December, but we’re still feeling the effects of it tonight. Half of the two most successful teams will go toe to toe.

Zack: The way the final match ended left a bit to be desired if you’re Team Japan, for sure. Tonight, Andi Takata fresh off her win at Future Shock meets Team Ireland’s Muirne Butler from Legs & Arse.

Mai: The one I’m looking forward to is Alysson & Emma though, mainly because I like watching Emma be Emma. And well Alysson hasn’t been in the ring lately, so clearly she’s likely going to get hosed by the Ultraviolence Champion.

Zack: Alysson definitely may have a little bit of ring rust on her, and I’m sure Emma will be more than happy to brush it off. But you don’t discount Gardner or Emma, so that’s a pick’em! But we’re about to kick things off in the ring with our opening match! Take it away, Anita!

The cameras head to ringside as Anita Handey steps through the ropes, a smile on her face and a microphone in her hand.

Anita: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We got a debuting star against a woman who has certainly been very impressive since arriving in FFW late last year.

Mai: Do I even have to tell you who I’m going to be supporting here?

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage. The lights dip for a moment before a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

The spotlight stays on Scarlett as she struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Anita: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then sits down crossing her legs awaiting her opponent.

Mai: It’s like I said on Twitter the other day, Zack. I like Scarlett Silver here. All that hoopla around Kassidy for weeks, she rolls out and kicks her in the babymaker. That’s how you get attention right there.

Zack: I’m not sure I’d want that kind of attention from Kassidy. I realize Scarlett’s been successful in her career, but I’ve said a thousand times that Kassidy is a different kind of wrestler.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Anita: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ever since arriving in FFW, Ruby Tyler has been nothing but successful. And it’s obvious that the fans have taken well to her.

Mai: Before you start cranking up the hype machine, let’s see how she does against someone who has had some championships to her name around here.

Scarlett props up against the corner as referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell. Ruby moves towards the center of the ring, inviting her on over as Silver moves towards her in no particular hurry. Scarlett points to Ruby’s boots, asking the referee if she checked them, causing Tyler to roll her eyes. And as the referee leans down to do that, Scarlett takes a cheap shot and catches Ruby with a right hand to the jaw. A second and a third follow that before Tyler starts firing back with punches of her own. The two trade a few shots with Ruby getting the better of the exchange before a chop to the chest freezes Scarlett in place. Ruby lays in another before she whips her into the ropes. As Silver rebounds, Ruby charges forward with a running elbow to the jaw that rocks Scarlett backwards a few steps. Tyler backs up a couple more steps, and bolts in with a running clothesline to her chest that puts her down on her butt on the mat. Ruby asks her if she wants to take another shortcut before telling her to get up.

Zack: It doesn’t take a whole lot to fire Ruby up, and Scarlett’s already managed to do in a matter of seconds. She seems like the type that you either like or hate her...and not much in between.

Mai: That’s usually a sign you’re doing something right. If everyone likes you, then you’re probably a loser with spine.

Scarlett slowly gets back to her feet, giving Ruby a little golf clap before Tyler comes forward to grab her. Silver ducks her head between the ropes, prompting Davis to get between them to make Ruby back up. She finally starts to push her back until Scarlett ducks back in, and jams a thumb in her eye over the referee’s shoulder. She ignores Davis’ lecture, taking full advantage of the situation by driving forearms into the side of Ruby’s head. She quickly pulls it down, and catches her with a kneelift to the face that stands her up long enough for Scarlett to drop her with a discus punch to the mouth. Silver drops to the mat, wrapping her legs around Ruby’s head before rolling onto her stomach to pound he head into the canvas with her hips. Clearly amused by her actions, she converts into a body scissors after wrapping those same legs around her ribs and locking her ankles.

Mai: I’d pay good money for her to wrap her legs around my head, Zack. Strangely enough, Ruby doesn’t seem to appreciate it.

Zack: That’s probably because she’s here to compete and make a living, and not use each match as fuel for personal fantasy fulfillment. Imagine that!

Ruby sat up in the body scissors, trying to prise Scarlett’s ankles apart to break free of the hold. But Silver instead fired a trio of forearms into the side of her head to stop her. It rocked Ruby for a moment until Scarlett tried to roll back onto her stomach to bounce her head off the mat again. But this time, Ruby kicked up with her feet into a rollup pin on top of Scarlett with her legs still wrapped around her!

Mai: Hey..HEY! Don’t count that!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Scarlett released her grip, and shoved Ruby off the cover in the process. She quickly went to get to her knees, lunging forward with an elbow to Ruby’s jaw as she tried to get up again. Silver rose back to her feet, and took off for the far side. As Tyler started to rise again, she was brought back down to the mat with a running neckbreaker.

Zack: Ruby was learning on the job right there, she wasn’t about to get that same treatment again. And Scarlett Silver nearly got pinned in her own hold!

A little more annoyed now, Scarlett began to put the boots to Ruby before pulling her back to her feet. She shoved her back into the nearest corner before backing up a few steps, and connecting with a back heel kick to the jaw that reeled Tyler. She quickly sat her on the top turnbuckle, and went up with her. After putting her into position for a superplex from the top rope, Ruby began to fire shots into her abdomen to try to stop her. And they worked as Scarlett was stunned, giving Ruby a chance to break her grip and headbutt her in the face. Silver collapsed backwards onto the canvas like a fallen tree. It gave Ruby a chance to get her bearings as Scarlett started to get up, only for Tyler to come off with a flying forearm to the head that flattened her before Ruby lunged for the cover!

Zack: Ruby with that flying forearm from the top turnbuckle, and Scarlett’s first night in FFW is not going to end like she hoped!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Silver kicked out after two as Ruby sat up on her knees, She looked out at the crowd, who were solidly behind her before she got back to her feet. She jerked Scarlett up with her, and went behind her for a rear waistlock. Tyler looked for a belly to back, only Scarlett grabbed the top rope with both hands.

Mai: Ruby might as well give that up, Scarlett’s got the top rope in both hands and she’s not going for it!

Tyler tried to break her grip to deliver the move, only for Scarlett to counter into position behind her and deliver an inverted Russian leg sweep. Ruby’s face and body crashed into the mat as Scarlett quickly rolled her over for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Ruby kicked out before the three came down, prompting Scarlett to roll back to her feet. Even more irritated now than she was before, Silver took off towards the ropes and executed a Lionsault that landed perfectly. She quickly got up again, doubling back towards the corner and heading up top once more.

Zack: You can tell Scarlett is starting to feel a sense of urgency here, Ruby’s been getting the better of some of these exchanges

Mai: What do you expect? She likes to play with her opponents, just like I’m sure she does with guys she happens to come across.

Before Ruby has a chance to get up, Silver comes off the corner with a knee drop to the head and quickly heads back up top to do it a second time.

Mai: She calls that Boom Boom, and you can see why. Now she’s all business, I think Ruby’s gotten on her nerves as much as the other way around.

Ruby starts to get back to her feet again with Scarlett crouching behind her, bouncing up and down slightly. When Tyler turns to face her, Scarlett bolts out towards her with what looks like a clothesline. But Ruby ducks underneath it as Scarlett passes her. And when Silver turns back towards her, Ruby leaves her feet with the double knee jawbreaker that brings the crowd to its feet!

Zack: CRIMSON KISS!!

She immediately makes the cover as the referee drops to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The bell sounds as Ruby sits up with a smile on her face before she gets her hand raised in victory.

Mai: Ugh, her streak continues! Ruby’s building a hell of a start to her career here!

Zack: Ruby Tyler is batting a thousand since arriving in FFW, and that continues tonight against the debuting Scarlett Silver!

As Ruby gets to her feet with the official raising her hand, she beams ear to ear as Scarlett produces a man’s neck tie from her boot and wraps it around her throat to choke her out from behind.

Mai: Oh look, Scarlett wants to congratulate her on her victory. Isn’t that sweet?

Zack: She’s trying to choke the life out of her, Silver doesn’t take loss very well!

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light!
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight!
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right!
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight!

From the speakers loud guitar can be heard energetic and wild, “Through the Fire and Flames” by DragonForce signals the entrance of the raging redhead. Kassidy, the warrior lost in time rushes towards the ring. The Miami crowd explodes as they see her charging towards the ring at top speed.

Zack: Oh boy, I think it’s payback time for Kassidy!  The match is over, but Scarlett may have a whole new problem!

Kassidy bolts into the ring as Scarlett heads for the ropes to get out, only to get caught from behind and shaking her head. Silver tries to get free as Kassidy pulls her back into the ring. Ruby starts to pull the necktie from her throat, coughing and trying to catch her breath.

Mai: That was two weeks ago, Kassidy needs to get over it!

Zack: Scarlett wants nothing to do with Kassidy right now, but I don’t think she has a choice! Listen to this place!

Kassidy fires Scarlett into the ropes, only for the brunette to reverse it. And as the warrior picks up speed looking for a clothesline, Scarlett pulls Ruby in front of her as Kassidy mows her down instead. Silver immediately darts out to the floor to escape as Kassidy stares a hole through her from the ring.

Zack: Kassidy wants a piece of Scarlett Silver, and she almost had it right there!

Ruby had gotten back to her feet again, glancing from Kassidy to Scarlett on the floor. She jerked Kassidy around to face her, asking her about hitting her as Kassidy pointed towards Scarlett as she explained. Tyler glanced back to the brunette on the floor, blowing them both a kiss.

Zack: Well if Scarlett Silver didn’t have enough trouble looking for her, I would suggest she just doubled down! I don’t think Ruby appreciated being her meat shield, and she may not be all that thrilled with Kassidy either.

Mai: She should be mad at Kassidy, she’s the one who hit her! All Scarlett did was give her a better view than she would have had before. Blame Kassidy, Ruby!

Tyler rubbed her throat, looking at the two as Kassidy seemed focused on Scarlett. From there, Breaking Point took its first commercial break.

What Friends Are For

The show heads to the back, where we find the Witch of Wall Street in her locker room with the door ajar before her manager makes his way inside. (Of course, he’d have knocked otherwise.) Christian seems rather happy with himself.

Christian: Got a minute to discuss a little business, or are you in some kind of zone with tunnel vision towards your tag match later?

Steph gives her shoulder a stretch, dressed in some slightly different than usual ring gear. Trims of white alongside the usual black and green as she eyes her manager’s grin with a look of curiosity over a copy of the Wall Street Journal.

Steph: I’ve got a good calm going right now, I think. What’s up?

Christian: Just checking, didn’t know if we were still on some kind of high after making Misty tap out the other week after all this time. Hate to be a buzzkill, ya know?

The mention of that however puts an... Oddly satisfied look on Steph’s face, that some may have seen before at another time or place. She looks like she could use a cigarette if she actually smoked.

Steph: Oh no, we’re back to business right now. That sort of thought and memory is the kind I can just look back to fondly when I’m feeling down. Y’know, put a little spring back into my step and all. You’re no buzzkill at all, I promise.

Christian: Well let me add to your smile then. I was talking with Cody about your win against Misty, and reminding him how you did it without nary a shortcut. He remembered, and I asked for an opportunity to get you back into the Evolution hunt. And after he thought about it, he said he’d give you that chance. How’s that sound?

The self-described wicked witch grinned slightly at the mention of getting back to the Evolution championship hunt, though it did happen to fade somewhat at the mention of lacking a single shortcut.

Steph: Really? An actual chance just because I wrestled clean?

Christian: No, he was already thinking about it when I started to talk about you. I was just kinda shining the apple, so to speak. He told me he’d give you a chance by letting you face the number one contender for the title, which we know is Jo McFarlane whom you are facing in a tag match later obviously. Buuut...he said he’d put you against her one on one. Win that, he’ll give you another crack at the title.

Steph: Well, challenge accepted then. Here I thought I might have to try and go for an attempted run at the No Surrender division or Ultraviolence or even Fast Track... But hey, why look a gift horse in the mouth am I right? Like I’ve said, two-time Evolution champion has a nice ring to it... Or maybe three or four time if I can pull it off. I’d like the longest resume in history before I look at the FFW title, to be honest. Then there won’t be any question, come that day.

Christian nodded his head in agreement at this thought.

Christian: Of course. I think for tonight if you can get through this tag match without your partner or Eilee provoking one another and causing something else to happen, we can consider it a good night. They seem to bring the worst out of each other, and there’s usually collateral damage when it happens. Just ask that referee from a couple weeks ago.

Steph: Might have to add to the number of ‘Get Well Soon’ cards people have sent him. Well, if nothing else we can watch the carnage as it unfolds. Thank you for going to bat for me as always Ceeks. You’re one of the best ones.

The Witch of Wall Street grinned with a peck on the cheek.

Christian: That’s what friends are for.

He told her, returning her affection with a peck on the forehead as we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:33:50 pm »

Anita: The following contest is scheduled for One Fall.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub,

As the hard music of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA system,  out runs Muirne Butler, who is holding a bottle of Kilkenny in one hand and a fleet cap on her head.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub,

She stops on the stage for a brief moment, roaring out to the crowd with a smile on her face before heading down the ramp to slap hands with the fans.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, from Dublin Ireland...Muirne! “The Arse”! BUTLER!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Once she gets down to the ring she rushes to the steps, running up them to the ring. Her beer still in hand she climbs into the ring, taking a drink at the top of the ringpost and taking a sip before spritzing it out over her head.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub,

Hopping off the turnbuckles she tosses her hate out into the crowd, handing her beer to a member of production, and then hops about throwing fists into the air as she readies to fight.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

Zack: Coming off the back of Team Ireland’s win at Global Wars, Muirne will be looking for a victory over one half of Team Japan, tonight.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Anita: And her opponent, she is one half of the FFW Unity Champions! Representing the Burning Star Express, please welcome…………….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKAAATAAAAAAA!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

As Anita leaves the ring, referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell. Both Muirne and Andi come out of their respective corners and meet in the centre of the ring, getting straight into a collar-and-elbow tie up. They both struggle to take control and after a few moments Andi manages it with a swift elbow strike to the side of Muirne’s head, which forces the Irish tomboy to release her hold. As soon as Muirne releases her grip, Andi follows up with a forearm strike to her chest before taking hold of her arm to whip her to the ropes. Muirne rebounds and is met by dropkick to the chest, which sends her down to the canvas. She pops straight back to her feet, only for a second dropkick to knock her straight back down again.

Zack: I think Muirne may take a little longer to get back to her feet after the second of that pair of dropkicks from Takata.

Mai: Double D’s in most circumstances are a good thing!

Circling around her, Andi waits for Muirne to get back up. The Irish tomboy rolls onto her front and starts to push herself up, but rather than get to her knees she reaches out suddenly and grabs hold of Andi’s ankle. With a sharp tug towards her she takes Andi’s foot from under her, and despite trying to keep her balance, The Lucky Star lands on her back with a thud.

Zack: Andi obviously wasn’t expecting that. She wasn’t the only one, I don’t think any of us were.

Both women jump back to their feet, with Muirne just a split second before Andi, which she took advantage of by lifting her up for a vertical suplex. A struggling Andi put paid to that idea in quick time, forcing Muirne to abandon her attempt. Takata strikes quickly with a series of rapid fire elbows into Muirne’s sides, forcing her backwards. Changing to forearm strikes, this time to Muirne’s chest, Andi keeps the pace of the elbows she was firing and backs her all the way into the corner. As soon as Muirne hits the corner, Andi is straight back on her with a monkey flip that lands her like a sack of bricks in the centre of the ring. The Lucky Star bolts to the ropes and runs up them, to the top rope then quickly fires herself back off, looking to land a moonsault on her downed opponent. Andi crashes and burns as Muirne lifts her legs at the last second, seeing Andi land straight on the Irish tomboy’s knees.

Mai: That’ll knock the wind out of you!

Zack: Andi went high, but she may be regretting that now with Muirne’s knees in her gut.

Andi rolls herself off of Muirne’s knees and pulls herself up onto her knees to catch her breath. Muirne lays in wait and as soon as Andi stumbles back to her feet, she bounces off the ropes behind her to grab her head for a running bulldog that plants Andi face first into the canvas. Getting back to her feet again, the crowd erupt in cheers, spurring Andi on as she rubs her chin where it hit the mat. Muirne attempts the vertical suplex for the second time, this time successfully managing to drop Andi on her back. She quickly goes for the cover and Stringer drops down for the count.

Mai: The Lucky Star wasn’t so lucky there. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

Andi pops her shoulder off of the mat with such force that it connects with Muirne’s jaw, sending her backwards and stopping the count.

Zack: She might not have been lucky, but she’s certainly showing she has plenty left in the tank.

Both women roll away from each other to opposite sides of the ring. As Muirne rubs her jaw following the impact with Andi’s shoulder, Andi stands herself up to lean against the ropes, watching Muirne closely to avoid being taken by surprise again. Muirne makes it onto one knee before Andi runs at her screaming “Shining Star” which draws a huge pop from the Miami crowd. Despite Andi’s screaming, Muirne has no time to react before her head is almost knocked from her shoulders by the move.

Zack: Andi pulls out her Shining Star and the Miami crowd are loving it, a sentiment not entirely shared by Muirne, if the look on her face is any indication.

Shaking the cobwebs off, Muirne pulls herself back up into a seated position, as Andi once again takes off for the ropes, getting herself onto the top and steadying herself slightly, before taking a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure Muirne is still seated.

Mai: You’d think she’d have been put off of using top rope moves, with the way the last attempt ended.

Happy with what she’s seen, Andi launches herself off the rope, this time flattening Muirne, as she lands the moonsault exactly as she wanted. She throws her arm over Muirne and hooks the inside  leg, as Stringer drops down.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Muirne rolls her shoulder before Stringer can bring her hand down for the three.

Zack: Andi managed to land the moonsault this time, but it wasn’t quite enough to keep Muirne in place for the three.

Pulling herself up, Andi rests against the ropes, looking a little frustrated and wondering what she needs to do to keep the Irish tomboy down. Behind her Muirne gets back to her feet quietly, stalking the Lucky Star. Alerted to that fact by the noisy crowd, Andi spins around, just in time to see the cactus clothesline from Muirne, that sends both women over the top rope to the arena floor. Muirne lands on top of Andi, partially cushioning her fall but knocking the wind out Andi for a second time. Attempting to push Muirne off of her, the two get into a power struggle on the ground. With the crowd on their feet, elbows and forearms fly in a blur, making it difficult to tell which woman is hitting where. Meanwhile, back in the ring, Stringer starts the count for both women.

ONE!

Zack: They need to pull themselves together and get back in the ring before they both find themselves counted out.

TWO!

Mai: I say leave them there and let them duke it out!

THREE!

Muirne catches Takata with a nasty headbutt, which momentarily stuns the Lucky Star and allows Muirne to free herself from the tangle of combined arms and legs of the pair.

FOUR!

While Andi tries to get her bearings, Muirne makes a dash for the ring and pulls herself up onto the apron, managing to roll under the bottom rope just before the five.

FIVE!

Zack: Muirne’s made it back to the ring, but the headbutt she landed, has left Andi a little dazed.

SIX!

Managing to pull herself together, Andi crawls to the steps and starts to pull herself up them one at a time.

SEVEN!

Meanwhile in the ring, Muirne bends at the middle with her hands on her thighs, using the free time to take deep breaths and fill her lungs, following the scuffle and dash for the ring.

EIGHT!

Unbeknown to Muirne, Andi is waiting on the apron with both hands on the top rope. She springboards onto the top rope before leaping off and spinning herself sideways, to land a body splash onto the unaware Muirne. She quickly covers her and Stringer drops again for the count.

Zack: That’s the move Andi calls Low Orbiting Varial Explosion and this could be it.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOO!!!

With pure instinct, Muirne drapes her foot over the bottom rope, and on seeing this Stringer stops the count just before she can complete the three.

Mai: Close but no cigar.

Andi pulls herself up to check with Stringer, who points to the rope telling her Muirne’s foot was there. Looking disappointed Andi makes a move to get back up but while she was checking with Stringer, Muirne had got herself back up first, and crouching behind Andi, she wraps her arm around the Lucky Star’s throat and tightens.

Zack: Muirne took the opportunity while Andi was checking the count with Stringer, to lock in her Cut-Off Point.

Takata starts struggle, first trying to prise Muirne’s arms away from her throat, the when that doesn’t work, she reaches her arms up, swiping at the Irish tomboy’s head. Muirne shakes her head to avoid the hits and applies more pressure, as Stringer asks Andi if she wants to give in. Shouting no, in response to that, Andi keeps trying to remove herself from Muirne’s hold.

Mai: She’s not giving up easily, I’ll give her that.

Zack: She may not have a choice. Muirne doesn’t seem like she’s going to loosen her grip and I don’t think she can reach the ropes from where she is.

Andi keeps desperately trying to find a way out, alternating between hitting her hands against the side of Muirne’s head and trying in vain to prise her arm away from her throat, to give her some breathing room. With neither of those working she looks towards the ropes. Stretching her arm as far as she can she tries to reach the bottom rope, but she’s too far away from it. With all her strength she tries to move closer to the ropes, and succeeds in moving herself and Muirne a few inches across the canvas. Muirne applies more pressure still as Andi tries again to reach the bottom rope, but still coming up short. Stringer asks again if she wants to give in, she doesn’t answer straight away, looking around, in a last ditch attempt for some way out. Starting to look drowsy and with no way out in reach, she reluctantly brings her hand down to the mat, once, twice, three times.

TAPOUT!

Stringer immediately calls for the bell and Muirne releases Andi and moves away.

Anita: Your winner, via Submission…...Muirne! “The Arse”! BUTLER!

Zack: Andi was caught with nowhere to go there, she had no other choice than tap.

Mai: Well she did, she could have just passed out.

Zack: True, I’ll re-phrase, no other, preferable choice than to tap.

As Muirne as her hand raised, Andi sits behind her rubbing her throat and catching her breath. The camera focuses on the disappointed Lucky Star before cutting elsewhere.

Rising Tensions

Zack Hudson: Folks, the action continues here at Breaking Point tonight as we head into an encounter that’s going to head into a more violent direction, as Alysson Gardner laces up the boots for the first time in a while to take on Emma MacNamara, Ultraviolence Queens ready to collide here tonight!

Mai Hotaru: Not now, Hudson!

Zack Hudson: Mai, whatever could you possibly mean by th- oh.

Mai Hotaru: Folks. I have no idea where this is going, but we have word some next level shit is about to happen backstage and I, for one, am morbidly curious. Let’s just send it back there already.

Without delay, the Titantron gets an initial display of the footage backstage showcasing both Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason appearing to be walking - Nevaeh quite a few steps ahead of Silas, who has a worried expression on his face as the crowd in the American Airlines Arena boos in the crowd shot capturing the Tron before we go fully backstage on your television screens as Nevaeh looks and walks like she’s infuriated by something.

Nevaeh Summers: Where the fuck are you Eileen? WHERE ARE YOU?

Mai Hotaru: ...Oh dear God, not this again…

Zack Hudson: We all saw what happened last time Nevaeh Summers and Eileen Amaro got near each other to the point where Cody Kincaid not only fined them, but literally told them to NOT be at Velocity last week. Somebody needs to get back there and make sure this doesn’t escalate again!

Nevaeh is livid as she storms down the hallway, her head moving back and forth to try and catch a glimpse at her now known target. As they did we can hear Silas

Silas Mason: Nevaeh now is not the time for this. You got a match to get ready for. We gotta stick ta the gameplan

Yet Silas words fell on deaf ears as Nevaeh marched on, screaming at the top of her lungs

Nevaeh Summers: Show yourself Eileen! You don’t ever talk about my parents, you better not show up in Georgia you f*cking cunt.

The crowd gasped in response as Nevaeh kept marching on, soon entering a large open hallway. Silas seemed upset by this whole thing as Nevaeh had her hands clenched. It was at that point that a door was heard slammed shut, as both Nevaeh and Silas turned around and the camera panned to the right...and Eileen Amaro was seen, her hands taped, her wrestling gear already on and a hoodie covering her upper body as she cracked her knuckles.

Eileen Amaro: C’mon, Princess. Do something about it!

Nevaeh’s eyes went wide as Silas now got in front of her.

Silas Mason: This ain’t the time, we got other business ta deal with. We’ll deal with her later. Stop this Nevaeh!

Eileen Amaro: There isn’t any stopping this anymore…

It didn’t take more than a second for both women to take a stride at one another, each grabbing a chunk of hair out of the other with one hand while using the other hand to wail away at one another as if this was some sort of full-fledged hockey brawl as the crowd inside the American Airlines Arena ROARED as neither one of them showed signs of backing off from one another. The fists flew from both women as they were throwing them as fast and as hard as they could, yet it seemed Eileen was getting the better of the fight at the moment, her punches sending the FFW Champion reeling back to where Eileen was able to pull her back in her direction and nail Summers with a knee to the gut.

But before Amaro can capitalize, the practical sea of referees finally arrive hurriedly in the scene, screaming at the two of them to knock it off as both Eileen and Nevaeh are separated from one another. Eileen is gritting her teeth, breathing heavily, her eyes solely focused on Nevaeh Summers as the FFW Champion is back to a vertical base but the zebra shirts keep them a few feet away from one another. Nevaeh, still seeing red as she glared at Eileen lunged forward to deck her with a right, but ended up catching Melinda Davis in the face instead. Melinda started to hold her eye as the other referees started yelling for help. Their pleas were answered as security now came in to help break the fight up. Pulling Nevaeh away with Silas actually assisting them to ensure her client’s safety as they made sure Eileen stayed up against the wall, her brown hair strewn about her face as she stared down the champion, her eyes blinking and the realization of what just happened hitting her as her stance lowered and she looked at the scene before we fade to black.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:23:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 03:36:46 pm »

Anita: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: Welcome back ladies and gents! Coming up for you now is a non-title match where the Ultraviolence Champion, Emma Mac, takes on an old rival, former UV Champion in Alysson Gardner! And I’m joined by my old partner for this one!

Erica: You are! We sent Mai away for drinks, but knowing her, she’ll have found her hip flask and will be well into it by now. In any case, anyone else reckon these two are just gonna tear at each other?

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Anita: Introducing first, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd.

Zack: This is the first time we’ve seen Alysson since she faced Steph Stephano for the Evolution Championship some seven months ago at Unstoppable. Since then she’s got married to your sister, Erica! For this as her first match back, against Emma who has been on a roll recently too!

Erica: Aly has been itching at this from the moment it was announced. But Aly has just been itching to get back into wrestling as a whole, and considering everything, I don’t blame her. Seven months is a long time and I know from experience!

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Anita: And her opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is FFW Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: And from a woman who hasn’t wrestled in seven months to a woman who is on one hell of a roll and has been seen everywhere recently! This will be Emma;s third match in four shows and she’ll be looking for a third win as she looks on to face Riley at Relentless.

Erica: Opinions of Emma aside, it’s pretty hard to argue with the tear she’s been on since the dissolution of Nightmare Inc after their last tag match. But Alysson is someone she’s faced before and lost to, so you can bet she’s going to be ready to prove it won’t happen again.

As the two women meet in the center of the ring, Alysson turns to Anita and asks her for her microphone. The crowd is a bit abuzz with this as the Big Red smirks at the Hitwoman.

Alysson: Three years later and here we are, and it still feels like it was yesterday since the last time we wrestled, doesn’t it? If there’s an opponent I could take on time and time again and never get bored, that’s you. Now… I said I wasn’t interested in coming after the FFW Ultraviolence Championship. Because I can’t. But I have an offer, and I know it’s an offer you wouldn’t be caught dead refusing.

Alysson paces around the ring, smirking at the blue-haired vixen.

Alysson: I’m a former Ultraviolence Champion. The Hardcore at Heart. I live and breathe hardcore wrestling. You… You’re the two-time Ultraviolence Champion. A woman who redefines hardcore wrestling every time she’s allowed to. You know… I know… And everyone here knows… There’s only one way for Alysson Gardner and Emma Macnamara to have a match.

As soon as the audience understands what’s going on, they erupt in cheers, as Alysson smirks at Emma, throwing the microphone in the air for her to catch. The champ catches it, a smirk on her face from while Alysson had been speaking. Bringing the microphone to her lips, the smirk became a grin.

Emma: The way the two of us work best. So...what were you thinking? No Holds Barred? No Disqualifications?

She looks down at Ryan at ringside, who nods his head.

Emma: Tell you what. Let the Big Red Monster pick. You’re on.

She throws the microphone back to Alysson, still grinning, though slightly surprised at the pop her acceptance of the challenge got. Alysson mouthed a “you’re reading my mind” before bringing the mic up to her lips.

Alysson: Let’s show ‘em how it’s done. Anything Goes!

And as Alysson throws the mic out of the ring, she offers her open hand to Emma. Emma hands the title off to Rocca, steps towards Alysson and slaps her hand, a grin on her face that gains a pop from the crowd. The ring mic picked up what she said next

Emma: Anything goes. Now, can we stop talking so I can batter you into next week?

Alysson: Looking forward to see you try, princess!

That was when the Big Red and the Hitwoman retreated to their corners for the match to start.

Anita: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is now ANYTHING GOES!

Zack: And if you didn’t think Emma would accept that challenge, it might be an idea to check where you live! This match has become what both of these women know best!

Erica: It has and I can’t say I’m unhappy about it! It’s what these two do best, and if my sister has rubbed off on Alysson at all then she’ll be doing that because it’s something that would definitely get fans talking!

Rocca calls for the bell once the crowd has died a little, and the two women come into the middle of the ring, grinning at each other. Pretty much immediately they start throwing hands at one another. The crowd very solidly gets behind Alysson, who, despite being both taller and heavier, is struggling to get an advantage over Emma. Eventually however, all it takes is one good, hard shot to the head that knocks the UV Champion backwards. She reaches forward and grabs Emma by the arm, pulling her in and taking her down with a short-arm clothesline. Emma bounces back to her feet, looking at Alysson and asking of that was all she had. For her troubles, she takes a roundhouse kick to the back of the head that sends her to a knee. Emma is then made to eat the sole of the French Woman's boot and is knocked back to the mat. Quickly Alysson heads for the ropes and bounces from them, landing on top of Emma next with a springboard moonsault. Pulling herself up, she pulls Emma with her and whips her into the ropes. Emma however grabs said ropes and looks around at Alysson, who then charges at her...and Emma drops down, out of the way and sends Big Red to the outside!

Erica: The match has only just started and we’ve already left the ring! Brilliant start from Aly once she got going but I think she might have forgotten how aware Emma can be.

Zack: Emma knew that wasn’t going to end well for her, and while that’s not normally a big concern...it’s still a good idea to save yourself for later in the match.

Emma is close behind Big Red, where Alysson has reached her feet only for Emma to grab her by the hair and throw her face first into the barricade, sending her crumbling to the mat. She’s getting back up fairly quickly however and Emma, seeing this, rolls Aly back into the ring. She then goes under the ring...and pulls out some kind of small, plastic rectangle. Throwing it into the ring, she dives back under and this time resurfaces with a cheese grater and a bag.

Zack: And here come the weapons! Anything does now, and that’s what these two are gonna do with each other! But who the hell puts cheese graters under the ring?

Erica: I once saw dad hit someone with a potato peeler once...but those and cheese graters are arguably more dangerous than some other things.

She then throws both of those into the ring and rolls back in herself, only to find Alysson holding the rectangular thing. As Emma gets to her feet, Alysson can be heard muttering something about her niece killing her, opens it up...and it’s a Nintendo DS! All the same, Alysson charges at Emma with the DS and smashes it over her head! It knocks the UV Champion back a couple of steps, but only just enough that she sees Aly coming with it and ducks, reaching up as she spins around and grabs Alys’ hand holding the console. A swift kick to the gut lifts Alysson off her feet and a second to the ribs once she’s down this time almost knocking her over. Emma then takes the DS, yanking it out of Alysson’s hand and pulls out the stylus. She looks at it for a moment, grins widely and jabs it into Alysson’s eye! With Big Red momentarily blinded - sorta - Emma spins around and heads for the bag, emptying it. But rather than the thumbtacks she had hoped they were….

It was a roll of coins.

Erica, laughing: Holy crap! Because to hell with wrestling norms, right!

The champ doesn’t look too amused by that, but as she’s staring at it, she is taken from behind by Alysson who drops her into the roll of coins with a standing bulldog! Alysson then grabs Emma by the head and smashes her face into said coins repeatedly. Letting her go after several of these shots, Emma rolls to her back, her face bright right and slightly dented in places from the coins. SHe pushes herself into a sitting position and immediately wishes she hadn’t as another boot connects with her face, sending her back down to the mat. A fistdrop to the chest keeps Emma down for just long enough to pick up the DS, lay it across the top of Emma’s chest and smash it to bits on top of her with an elbow drop! Moving the pieces away, Alysson goes for the cover!

ONE!

TW--NOPE!

Zack: Emma might not have been impressed with the coins, but the coins have certainly impressed upon her after that!

Erica: ...When you make jokes like that, I wonder why we’re friends.

Emma rolled the shoulder and kept going to get Alysson off her. Rocca holds up a finger for Alysson, who nods and gets herself to her feet. Emma is already up by the time she gets there but Alysson is faster, sending Emma back into the ropes with a spinning elbow. The UV Champ hooked the ropes as Alysson came towards her and booted her with both feet in the chest, knocking Big Red to her backside.Letting go of the ropes, Emma rubbed at her chest where the DS had broken on her and headed towards Alysson, who sprang to her feet and knocked Emma back into the ropes again, this time with a fierce uppercut! Alysson went for her again and this time she made contact, pulling Emma away from the ropes, only to whip her again towards the opposing ones, walking into the middle of the ring and dropping her with a dropkick when she rebounded.

Zack: Alysson is well and truly in the driver's seat now against the UV Champion, Emma hasn’t been able to get much in since those coins were emptied out.

Erica: When you’re facing powerhouses of UV like Emma, that can never be a bad thing.

With Emma on the mat, it’s Alysson’s turn this time to head under the ring, pulling out with her a step ladder. She goes back under and pulls out...a whip? Looking at it, she grins widely and, leaving the stepladder outside, rolls back into the ring with the whip. When she gets there however, she finds that Emma is not there. Looking around her wildly, looking for the Ultraviolence Champion. Said blue-haired Scot is by the timekeeper’s desk, looking for something apparently. She returns to the ring after finding what she was looking for; a chair and the hammer used for the bell. She rolls back into the ring with both items but drops them instantly as Alysson lashes with the whip, which catches her in the side. Emma yelps in pain and Alysson goes again, and connects as she did before. On a third shot, she catches Emma in the face and the Scot screams from it, clutching at her face

Erica: ...Well, that answers a question about my sister-in-law I never thought I’d ever ask.

Zack: Spare me the details. And in any case, that whip is just making Aly’s life easier. She doesn’t need to be in arm’s range to do anything and that face shot sounded horrible!

Alysson then wraps the loose material of the whip around her hand, but continues to hold the handle as she heads towards the champion and rams the side of her hand into Emma, and then does it again. Dropping the whip, she shoves Emma with force into the corner and runs at her, with her knee connecting loudly with Emma’s face. Dropping down, we get a close up of the large red mark forming on the UV Champion’s face. Emma doesn’t get a chance to recover from that though as Alysson picks her up and sits her on the top turnbuckle, then climbs the ropes to join her. Pulling Emma up a little more she forces the Scot to then stand on the top buckle and hooks, going for a superplex. Emma blocks it and Alysson tries again, but this time Emma blocks again. As Alysson takes a second to find a solution, Emma reverses it, and sends them both backwards OVER the turnbuckle and to the outside!

Erica: Know how a minute ago we were talking about Aly being in charge here? Well that went right out the window! With both of them at that.

Zack: It did that! The almost suicidal stuff that Emma is best known for came out there and neither of them are moving!

Aly and Emma both lie on the mats outside, neither of them moving for several seconds. Ryan heads over to them, checking on Emma and trying to get her to move. Rocca heads to the outside to check on them both. As she looks to consider stopping the match, Emma moves first, rolling to her side slowly, and then to her front where she starts to pull herself up. As Emma lies on her front, Alysson also begins to move. Ryan reaches out and helps the champion to her feet, where she is obviously quite shaky from the massive fall. Alysson uses the apron to pull herself up, and sees that Emma is there, and Ryan beside her. Rolling her eyes, she makes towards Emma. Ryan gets out of the way as Alysson attempts to gain speed, but Emma is on top of that and steps out of the way as Alysson stops just past her. Grabbing the former champion by the head, she runs the two of them towards the barricade and over it, spilling into the fans!

Zack: Emma’s back to life and apparently taking it right to the fans that paid to see it!

Erica: Somehow, I don’t think they paid to have wrestlers at their feet. I’d be a kinda annoyed if that was me.

The two women get up and start wailing on each other again, but this time it’s Emma who gets an upper hand, ramming Alysson’s head into the barricade again. With Alysson on the floor, she reaches over and takes a cup from a fan and takes a  drink from it, grinning as she passed it back. Looking around her, she then grabbed a phone from a fan and took a selfie with them, then spotted their bag sitting beside them. Picking up the bag, she made a face as though it wasn’t what she expected, shrugged anyway and, holding the bag by the bag straps, smacked it hard against Alysson’s temple, knocking her back into the ringside area! Before joining her however, Emma opened the bag and saw that what she had hit Alysson with was a laptop. That probably wouldn’t work for love nor money now. In any case, she put the bag down and jumped the barrier to rejoin Alysson, who was on her feet. Emma went past the former champion and rolled into the ring, waiting for Alysson to join her. When she did, Emma bounced off the ropes and took Alysson down with her headscissors DDT and into a cover!

Zack: PLAYING WITH SCISSORS! That could be enough!

ONE!

TWO!

THR---NOPE!

Erica: It could have been, but it wasn’t! Alysson needs more than that to get her way with this woman.

Emma is not okay with that and it shows in her face as she gets to her feet, albeit slowly and pulling Alysson up with her. Keeping Alysson;s head in her hands, she brings her knee up to meet Alysson’s face. It connects and disorients Big Red, but she shakes her head to get the cobwebs out of her head and runs at Emma again, but Emma gets out of the way again and as Alysson turns, Emma takes a step back, picks up the weapon at her feet and launches it at Alysson’s neck! It was the whip and it wrapped itself around Aly’s neck quite tightly. Emma pulled on the hold as Alysson started to struggle against it. Continuing to leave no give in the whip at all, Emma stepped closer to Alysson, but whatever she had planned would need to wait as with a breathless grunt, Alysson kicked her where it hurt and forced her to let go! Emma dropped the whip and clutched at herself. Alysson followed through by (after getting her breath back) grabbing Emma and dropping her across her knee with a backbreaker. Emma went down but wasn't there for long as Alysson reached down and pulled her up….only to let go and clutch her face. Emma dropped something to the floor...and it was pepper spray!

Erica: WHAT THE HELL?! PEPPER SPRAY?!

Zack: ...My question is why was it down her top when this was a regular match in billing? Actually, no, I know why. But it’s what Emma needed to get in the driver’s seat.

Emma got to her feet and grabbed the blinded (again) Alysson, dropping her with an impact DDT. With Alysson down, she stood above the redhead and drew a finger across her neck. With that, she then headed towards the ropes, climbing them. And with one final look behind her, Emma leapt off the turnbuckle and landed perfectly with ehr reverse high angle senton!

Zack: FALL FROM GRACE! And Alysson ate the whole damn thing!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Erica: And the Ultraviolence Champion does it again!

Anita: Your winner by way of a pinfall, The Ultraviolence Champion, “PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO” EMMA MACNAMARA!

Ryan has taken the belt from ringside and entered the ring as Emma’s hand was raised to the jeers of the crowd. Once Emma took the belt from him, he raised her hand again and she raised her title.

Zack: Alysson walked in, laid down the gauntlet and might now be regretting that decision! And the Queen of Ultraviolence proved why she’s there!

Erica: Considering Alysson hasn’t wrestled in seven months, that was one hell of a showing on her part. But Emma marches on and heads towards facing Riley at Relentless!

As she went to celebrate, we go elsewhere.

Gillie’s Nirvana

The words “Recorded Earlier This Week..” appear at the top corner of the screen as we find Jake Chandler playing with a set of keys in his hand as he progresses through the corridors of what looks to be an office. Judging by the signs on the wall, it would appear to be FFW’s headquarters in Los Angeles. He’s not alone either as a familiar brunette is walking alongside him before he gets to a door, signs his name on a sheet, and unlocks it.

Jake: Just like with Kat, I really wanted to help you get ready for your big match at Whiplash against Sophia Pike for the Aspire Ring. So I pulled a few strings, and arranged something for you.

He tells the brunette before the camera pans across to see it is clearly “Old School” Gillie Barnes walking with him. The Future Shock prospect is wearing a ‘Living Firework’ Jo McFarlane tee with a pair of worn looking jeans  as she follows alongside Jake with the largest assortment of notebooks in her arms. She stops to look around the corridor once and awhile before trying to peek over his shoulder.

Gillie: I know I can beat her, Jake. I just need maybe a few hours or studying her. Her style. Her techniques. Get everything really down pat. By the time I walk into Whiplash I’m looking to have about three answers for every move she throws at me.

He nods as he listens, unlocking the door before entering with her into a room with shelves of DVDs and Blu-Rays, and even a small number of video tapes. A large screen HDTV is sat up against the wall with some furniture for people to sit nearby.

Jake: This is the FFW video archives. Every show it’s ever produced is here, as well as footage it’s bought from other promotions of the past like Exodus, EWC, GDW where Nevaeh came from, and stuff like that.

He points her to the table near the monitor, where a DVD case rests next to a paperback book.

Jake: I asked one of the production guys, and he made you a DVD of all her Future Shock matches. And that book is called “The History of Wrestling in Seattle.”

The eyes of the Kent native went alit with excitement and more knowledge to be garnered as she flashed a grin before throwing a pair of arms around Jake’s neck with a hug... After she put down all her notebooks that was. She slowly let go before looking around at the shelves of video footage again, almost as if she was planning on which to which first... Followed by what... Before making a third and even fourth go around.

Gillie: It’s like a gold mine in here.

Jake: Yeah, I’ve been in here once or twice. I used to do this for Eileen and Kaylee whenever they needed to review stuff. Mallory’s not much of a review kinda girl, but I figured you’d be at home here. You can keep the DVD they made you and the book, but just put the other stuff back when you’re done with it. Oh, all of Sophia’s promos in Future Shock are on that DVD there too. It’s kind of a career highlight DVD in a way.

Gillie looked slightly thoughtful about that on the mention before she went to a shelf and began to thumb through the archives of labeled DVD cases, stopping on one labeled with Sophia’s name on it before she plucked out another... And another... And another... And another.

Gillie: So is this also how they put together the same highlight DVDs? Get some of the saved footage here, edit it down further and maybe do some unaired interviewing footage for whoever is going on a given DVD made up for public eye? I’ve not ever gotten to see how that works so I’m curious.

Curious being an absolute understatement for the English prospect.

Jake: They have everything on digital that’s in here, these are just the master copies in case of a hard drive failing somewhere. It’s all yours though, just text me when you’re done.

It was at this point that the video footage sped up considerably as we see Gillie watching videos and taking notes for a hour..two hours….three hours….four….losing track even still as the maintenance crew is seen coming in and cleaning….as Gillie continues to watch. The lights in the room begin to dim, a couple people peek in to see someone is still in there before finally Jake returns.

Jake: I hope you got to see plenty, because security is ready to close the building for the night…

The table surrounded by shelves of footage has had its surface completely covered by open notebooks. One book has long scribblings on everything from Sophia’s assumed leg length figured out thanks to a long equation calculated by arm reach, ring diameter by pixel on the screen. Another calculation is average assume probability of move usage from moment to moment, chances of repeating a maneuver in a given match, times attempted for pins versus times attempted for submissions and so on and so on. Tellingly of how little Gillie has moved, there’s a number of granola bar wrappers and empty Smartwater bottles slowly piling up in the wastebasket of different varieties and flavors. Gillie’s eyes look mildly... Well, there’s nothing mild about it. They look bloodshot yet she looks as though she isn’t all that intent on moving.

Gillie: Jake did you know that Sophia goes for a Saito Suplex she slides her left foot backwards four centimeters farther than usual and puts down both heels as she lifts? It makes for much better grounding as she brings someone down. You can’t teach that kind of specialization..

Jake: Well that’s great, but we need to clear out. I don’t want to stay the night here, and besides that...I’m sure Mallory will be wondering what took so long. So….c’mon.

He clicked off the television with the remote, and held the door open for Gillie. Just outside the door stood building security, to which he mouthed an apology. Once the television was off, the old school wrestler seemed as if she woke up from a trance. She began to look around as though she was lost or wasn’t all that sure she had been sitting in the same place for hours. She slowly began to rise up, and put a hand on her back in slight pain before she gathered all her things and began to follow Jake out.

Gillie: I was almost at a breakthrough I think. I was about to figure out the secret of how much hip ratio she puts in that Seated Fujiwara Armbar. I think its the extra weight in her gluteus maximus that makes it hurt so much.

One of the security guards looks at Jake over Gillie’s head and makes a ‘cuckoo’ motion... Before taking one of the DVD she accidentally grabbed with her notebooks.

Gillie: Sorry about that.

Jake followed behind her with a long sigh as we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Whiplash.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:34:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 03:38:20 pm »

The lights dim, allowing for purple, green and black strobe lights to pulsate around the arena as “Veil of Elysium” thunders out into the system, and the stage is doused in a fog of dry ice. Through the fog, two figures emerge, their forms still clouded by what has  risen around them.

Anita: Introducing first/And her opponent, hailing from Edinburgh Scotland! She weighs in at 145 pounds, please welcome VALERIE LAMB!

Hear my promise of blistering light,
Sewing a rose of obsidian.
My dear I promise death comes to all,
In a heartbeat...only silence.
Let’s play with the fire that burns in our veins,
Trust in the might of a miracle.
Now winter has come and I stand in the snow,
I don’t feel the cold,
And it’s all I will ever need to believe.

The haze clears, revealing Valerie Lamb and Vincent Belmont stood together. The crowd pops, and Valerie raises her hands with a smile on her face while Vincent simply smiles, his hands by his sides. The pair begin their descent towards the ring, Valerie slapping hands with the fans on her way down, and Vincent just behind her.

One day I know we will meet again,
In the shade of a life to die for.
Watching the world through the eyes of a child
In Elysium
Will I know you then?
Will I know you then?

During the chorus of the song, Valerie takes off, sprinting around the ring before grabbing hold of the middle rope about three-quarters of the way around the ring, using the momentum to pull herself up. She steps in through the ropes and heads towards her corner, where Vincent is waiting for her. The two share words as the music dies out, and Valerie stretches as they speak.

The lights dim inside of the arena as a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to the roar of the crowd, feet bouncing to the rhythm of B.A.P.’s “Punch” playing over the PA system as her eyes shift to and focus entirely on the ring that’s just down below the entrance ramp.

Anita: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, the fans across reaching out to her as she gradually extends her arm and some even being able to get a touch, although the woman’s focus remains on the squared circle and nothing else as she climbs up the steel steps, climbing up the top rope closest to her while “Punch” reaches its chorus.

ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP HIGH!)
ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP!)

As the first bit of the chorus hits, she throws a high uppercut in the air, keeping that right arm extended for a moment, throwing in a few more shadow boxing punches before leaping off the top rope, throwing another punch up towards the air before taking her stance in the nearest neutral corner, rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her.

Both Valerie and Eileen meet in the middle of the ring, Valerie offering her hand to Amaro. The number one contender to the FFW title holds her gaze on the hand for a few seconds before giving Val a smirk, then shaking her hand. The ref rings the bell, and the match starts with Val and Eileen circling the middle of the ring, the crowd cheering on both women. Eileen has her dukes up, ready to throw a few punches while Val's arms are held out as if to prepare for a lock up.

Zack: Both of these women are prepared for a long fight, but their differing styles show they're anticipating who can pull the first move off.

Mai: Hope it's soon. Otherwise we're in for a long night.

Eileen makes the first move by jabbing at Valerie, the redhead taking a step back to dodge the throw. Valerie takes the opening and throws a forearm into Eileen's face before grabbing her shoulder to hold her in place for three more. Lamb whips Eileen into the ropes, looking for a clothesline on the return. Eileen ducks underneath and bounces off the opposite end, Val turning around to eat a roundhouse kick to the chest. Amaro's kick sends Valerie back into the ropes, which allows Eileen to throw a few knife edge chops at the Scot's chest. Eileen then scoops Val off of her feet and away from the ropes, slamming her into the center of the mat. The ref goes to count the pin as Eileen holds a leg up for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Val gets her shoulder up.

Zack: Bit of back and forth action starting the fight, Val getting in a little offense when Eileen missed a thrown punch.

Mai: Yeah, that worked out well for her. Got like two moves in before Eileen went back down on her.

Eileen picks Valerie up off the mat, throwing an uppercut to the Scot's face that stands her back upright. Amaro shoots for a spinning heel kick but Valerie manages to bend herself back enough to avoid the move, then shift her weight forward as she tackles Eileen down to the mat. Val grabs at Eileen's arm and forces her into a chicken wing hold, but Amaro's close enough to the ropes that she grabs them to break the hold. The ref counts to three before Valerie lets go, stepping back to let Eileen get to her feet.

Zack: Val back on the offense now, she's trying for a submission hold on Eileen but it's broken off by the ropes.

Mai: Sound strategy for a veteran like her, put a hold on and forget where the ropes are.

With Eileen back on her feet Valerie watches as she charges at her, but the redhead manages to send Amaro flying over her with an armdrag. Amaro gets right back up and rushes Val again, only to eat another armdrag from the gatekeeper. Eileen's back up and goes for another run, but this time Eileen tries to fight off the third armdrag Valerie intended, only for Lamb to switch it up and grab Amaro's leg, holding it up before spinning Eileen around and hitting her on the return with an enziguri that causes the number one contender to collapse! Val covers.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Eileen.

Zack: Valerie showing a little bit of showmaship with those armdrags, also showing some quick thinking after Eileen attempted to block that armdrag.

Mai: Did her so much good too, seeing as that pin completed. Oh wait, no it didn't.

Val shook her head, not happy with that result, but trudged on as she flipped Eileen onto her stomach, wrapping her arms under Amaro's and locking her in to a full nelson camel clutch. Eileen could be heard roaring as she struggles to break out of the hold, but Val pulls back on her upper body with the submission.

Zack: Val is taking to the Camel Clutch, locking Eileen in place.

Mai: Alright, I admit that's a hard move to get out of, but it's not impossible either. And if Eileen really is pro wrestling she can manage this.

The ref comes to Eileen and asks her if she wants to give up. Eileen yells no. Val gives her another hard pull back, and the ref asks again, Amaro shaking her head and refusing. After a while Eileen's legs start to move, and the crowd comes alive as she slowly slides her legs forward one at a time, finding herself kneeling with Valerie now putting a scissor leglock around her torso. Eileen struggles to get to her feet, eventually standing up upright while Val continues to hold on. Once she sees Eileen moving back, realizing her destination is backing into a corner, Val lets go of the clutch but rolls back with her legs still around Eileen, going between Amaro's legs and shifts her weight to cause the blonde wrestler to fall on her back. Val grabs the legs to hold for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Eileen manages to push Val off of her, springing Lamb forward to the center of the ring.

Zack: Val saw what Eileen had planned out, and was a step ahead of her with that incredible rollup counter!

Mai: It wasn't THAT incredible...

Eileen rolls back to her feet and notices Val doing the same. But while the redhead's back was still turned Eileen approached her and lifted her overhead for a German Suplex. She kept her grip around Val's waist, rolling back to her feet with another German suplex! Once more Eileen rolls up to her feet with Val, and lifts Lamb up for another German, releasing on this one. Eileen stands to her feet, taking in the crowd's positive reaction towards her.

Zack: Eileen countered that pin from Val and is giving it back to her ten fold with three rolling German suplexes in a row!

Eileen stalks over Valerie, waiting for her to stand back up. Once Lamb is upright Eileen goes for a spinning back fist, but Val ducks underneath! The eldest McFarlane rushes for the ropes, hopping up on the return and grabbing Eileen around the neck for a tornado DDT! Val rushes to the ropes, sprinboarding off the middle one for a Lionsault, but Eileen is quick to roll out of the way. Val lands on her feet, but isn't quick enough to catch Eileen's second spinning backfist attempt. Val eats this one hard, and Eileen goes for another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Val gets her shoulder up!

Zack: I will give Valerie this, she's making Eileen fight hard to get that win she needs going into her FFW title match in a few weeks!

Mai: Hey, that's her role she's settled into as a gatekeeper. Which a lot of people seem to be mixed on.

Eileen looks up at the ref, who holds up two fingers to Amaro. Eileen shakes her head before lifting Val up into a front headlock, but Val shoves her back into the ropes, and on the return wraps Amaro into a gutwrench.

Zack: Here it comes, Lamb to Slaughter!

Val lifts her opponent up for the powerbomb drop, but Amaro slips out behind Val and lands on her feet. Eileen then grabs Val's arm, pulling her in for a hard hitting lariat that floors Lamb!

Mai: Ha, no! Going for the Riptide!

The crowd erupts as Eileen goes for one more pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Anita: Here is your winner... EILEEEEEEEEEEN! AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!

Zack: This match is over, and we have Eileen going on a hot streak going into her title match with Nevaeh!

Mai: Yeah, great for her. Maybe we can see Nevvy gal pull off a big upset and leave the crowd going home unhappy like the Pats will tomorrow night!

Zack: Don't poke the bull, Mai...

The ref raises Eileen's hand in victory while Val is rolling to her feet. Lamb staggers to Eileen, and offers her hand once more. Again Eileen gives pause, but rather than a smirk Amaro gives her opponent a genuine smile and shakes her hand. Val then wishes Eileen good luck before leaving the ring, giving Eileen time to celebrate inside the ring.

Snapshots

Breaking Point cuts to a video that shows a plain white screen for a moment, before an old style Polaroid picture is seen falling slowly, developing as it does. When it has fully developed it’s clearly a picture of Missy on her first appearance in Future Shock, beaming with a smile as Adam talked her up.

Missy: When I first came to Future Shock, I was excited. I was excited because I had something I hadn’t felt in a long time...hope. I was so full of hope, for what lay ahead. A fresh start. A new beginning.

A second picture falls, and just like the first it develops as it does. This time the picture shows Missy’s face immediately after her first match with Sunny at Resistance.

Missy: In my debut match, I got screwed over. Lost, not because of a lack of skill on my part, not because Sunny was the better woman on the night. That I could have accepted, but it wasn’t the case. That dented my hope for a fresh start a little, but it was just one setback, just one hurdle. The hope still remained.

The third picture to fall, does so at a slightly faster pace than the previous two. It shows Missy’s face again, angrier now, following her rematch with Sunny.

Missy: I came prepared for the rematch. Brought someone with me to stand in my corner. Someone to even the odds, prevent me from being screwed over a second time. It still happened. That was when I knew the hope for a new beginning had faded.

A fourth picture falls, developing much quicker than the previous three. This one shows Missy, with chained fist, decking April Evans.

Missy: I knew it was time to take matters into my own hands. I had no other option.

Faster still, the fifth picture to fall shows the ending of Missy’s match with April. April’s blood on her hands, straight after the bell had rung.

Missy: It sometimes get a little messy when I have to make a point.

Sixth to fall, is a picture showing Missy is new ring gear, looking at a large chain around her fist.

Missy: Sunny didn't make me who I became. I've always been this way, I just don't wear a mask anymore. As you'll find out at Whiplash, I'm a lot fucking scarier without it.

A final picture of of a broken mask of tragedy falls and lands on top of the previous sixth. This is the last image seen before the video feed cuts out.

Boiling Over

The bell had barely rung to signify the end of the match when a blonde blur came sliding into the ring. Nevaeh Summers was quickly on top of Eileen Amaro, punching her with lefts and rights to her head. The FFW Champion was not letting up one bit as she seemed intent on caving the number one contender’s head in. The assault didn’t get to go on long however as security slide in and started pulling Nevah off of her and dragging her out of the ring. Silas had rushed down to ringside now, seemingly yelling at Nevaeh to stop, but Nevaeh just stayed locked on Eileen. Nevaeh wasn’t gonna be stopped, not now. She was able to slip away from security and wound up for a big punch, Eileen’s legs found her way around Nevaeh’s waist and she dodged the incoming attack, grabbing onto the arm as an attempt at a desperate kimura lock began with the Femme For All winner managing to lock it in from the awkward position as the look on Nevaeh’s face changed for a moment, shock in her features as she felt her arm was almost about to be ripped out of its socket - but a well-placed thumb to the eye with the free hand caused Amaro’s grip to break and it was right at that point where security finally got to the ring to grab Nevaeh and pull her away while some of them on the floor practically dragged Eileen out of the ring and to the outside.

Zack Hudson: JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS PANDEMONIUM!

Mai Hotaru: OK, see, kids? THIS is why you don’t bring people’s mothers into a fight. EVER! Because this shit happens. All of this. Right here. ...OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL SOMEBODY STOP THESE TWO FROM GOING AT EACH OTHER DAMMIT?!

The reaction from Mai Hotaru’s side came due to Eileen Amaro breaking away from the security guards and sliding back into the ring with the intent of getting at Nevaeh Summers...only to find a boot from Summers hitting her in between the legs, causing her progress to come to a halt before Nevaeh broke away herself and found enough of a window to place Eileen in a double underhook, as if going for the Grand Finale...which is promptly reversed into a wrist lock by Amaro, which is then transitioned for a short-arm clothesline from which Nevaeh ducks underneath and both women are again promptly stopped by security, as the men finally get a good grasp of both women and begin to drag them out of the ring, the crowd at the American Airlines Arena booing loudly while chants of “LET THEM FIGHT” echo through the arena.

As they are Cody Kincaid comes out on the ramp, exasperated by the whole ordeal. He comes down to the ring and starts ordering security to get Eileen to the back while yelling at the men who have Nevaeh to keep her stationed right there. Eileen is livid, trying to get back at Nevaeh, but Cody keeps yelling for them to get her back there. As he does the entire referee crew comes out and confronts Cody. They begin yelling at him that Eileen and Nevaeh are out of hand, that they’re being put in danger by them. They begin demanding more severe punishment for the two as Cody puts his hands in the air. He begins telling them all that he’s gonna handle it and that they will be punished for it.

He then looks back at Nevaeh and demands she not leave ringside and be ready for her match. Cody is going about trying to get order restored as “A Little Wicked” by Valerie Broussard begins to play. The Witch of Wall Street is a few steps to the ring with Christian beside her before they seem to discuss something. With  both nodding, Christian goes right back through the curtain out of sight as Steph walks down the ramp towards Silas and Nevaeh.

She pushes past the security still warily in front of Nevaeh who is watching back at the curtain as Eileen is forced back. Silas looks at Steph and tells her to do something about this. Steph yells to get the FFW Champion’s attention, but she continues to glare in the last direction Eileen was even before she’s already been forced to the back. She yells again and still gets no response. Finally Steph physically turns the blonde’s face to her own as they get forehead-to-forehead and Steph can be heard muttering something. She lets go of Nevaeh’s head and begins pointing back before making a nasty cut throat motion. The camera microphone picks up, “pretend”, “Eileen”, and “them”.

Nevaeh, still looking angry, slowly started to nod her head. Security is still around her as she breaths heavily as we cut to commercial
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:19:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 03:39:47 pm »

Anita: The following contest is a Tag Team Contest, and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: It’s main event time, and you can bet emotions are running high right now after what happened before the break.

The camera shows Anita looking a little wary of the FFW Champion, despite Steph Stefano trying to keep her calm.

Anita: Already in the ring at this time, please give it up for the team of “THE” STEPH STEFANO!!! And the reigning FFW Champion, “THE WORLD’S FINEST” NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

The camera shows the pair stood in the corner, Nevaeh chomping at the bit to get started before the camera cuts away.

Zack: Nevaeh looks to be beside herself with anger right now, and Steph’s trying to chill her out.

Mai: Good luck with that. I’ll tell you what, I don’t envy Jo & Caroline having to deal with a pissed off Nevaeh right now.

Dirty Dog...! I'm, I'm a dirty dog! I'm a dirty dog!
I'm, I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog! I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog!

Spotlights begin to trail across the darkened arena and just at that moment Jo McFarlane and Caroline Stark emerge onto the stage,

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw), quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)!
Somethin' you've never seen before! (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherfucker to come in my face!
I got somethin' chrome (I got somethin' Chrome) and I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (Ain't it a mic!) and I dare a mother fucker to come in my face!

Anita: Introducing at a combined weight of two-hundred and eighty-two pounds... She is “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and she is “The Instant Classic” Killer C... Together this is... RED! DEAD!    DEMOLITION!

Zack: We found out earlier that Jo’s gonna meet Steph soon one on one, and we already know the well documented history between Nevaeh & Caroline.

Mai: This is the definition of a combustible situation, and Eileen lit the fuse before they even could ring the bell.

The Instant Classic and The Living Firework make a quick fist bump as “Lapdance” continues to play over the sound system and they make their way into the ring. Both women run down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off in sync with their steps. Jo carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd while Caroline slides in only to get met with a baseball slide from Nevaeh Summers. She caught her in the side of the head as she entered the ring, sending her back to the outside and Summers rolled to her feet, catching Jo as she advanced upon her the Georgian, catching her with a thumb to the eye before she scooped the Scot upwards and dropped her throat first over the top rope. The blonde stepped backwards and as the redhead turned around Nevaeh took three quick steps forward and drove her boot into Jo’s chest sending her falling backwards through the middle ropes, hitting the apron as she crashed down to the floor.

Zack: Is Nevaeh fired up or what?! She’s got all kinds of aggression to vent after what just happened!

Mai: I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Steph for coming tonight.

Once more Nevaeh hit the ring ropes, sprinting back across the ring and dove through the ropes, catching both Dallins and McFarlane with a suicide dive. As they landed the FFW Champion pounced upon Caroline and began to throw right and left hands into her face only to be dragged off the Instant Classic by Kevin Fisk who spun her away and pushed her backwards; ordering Stephanie and Silas to get Nevaeh under control. The pair of them got in front of Nevaeh and walked her back around the ring with Stefano keeping eye contact with her, getting her to calm down and focus on the job in hand as Kevin Fisk check on both members of RDD. Caroline and Jo regroup as Breaking Point cuts to a small commercial break for the FFW online store and then for Whiplash.

Mai: Have we even gotten a bell yet? I don’t remember hearing one!

Zack: That’s because we haven’t, and the referee’s about had enough already and this thing hasn’t even started!

As it cuts back to the ring the camera focuses on a pissed off referee as Kevin Fisk orders the teams to finish up their preparations for the match and decide who is starting for the team. the referee warning both managers at ringside that he won’t stand for any shenanigans from them before he shoots a look at Summers. Steph reassures him that she’s now calmed down and focused, ready for the match while the blonde glares at him and fixes her hair. Finally the official calls for the bell with Nevaeh and Caroline the chosen pair; Dallins with a small smile on her face as she moves forward and begins to circle the blonde bombshell who reminds her that she’s the FFW Champion and has the title around her waist. Quickly Caroline closes the distance between the two, catching Summers around the waist as she ducks her head and moves around behind her to apply in a rear waistlock. Nev’s hands go straight to her opponent’s locked at her navel but gets no chance to do anything at all as the former FFW Champion lifts the current Champion up off her feet and drops her front first into the canvas. As soon as they land, the Trinidad and Tobago native floats over the blonde’s back, slapping the back of her head as she does so and locks in a front facelock.

Zack: There is no love lost between these two, and Caroline is trying to take some of the fire out of the FFW Champion by slowing the pace.

Mai: Yeah, but it isn’t working! Nevaeh’s starting to get back up already, Eileen has really infuriated he!

Caroline only has the hold locked in for a second before the Atlantan wrestler pushes up from the canvas to her knees and then to her feet; Dallins transitioning into a side headlock. Nevaeh walks the Caribbean wrestler back to the ring ropes, leaning her back into them before shooting her off of her and across the ring. Caroline hits the ring ropes and comes back, stepping over Nevaeh as the blonde throws herself to the floor, popping back up as Dallins hits the ropes and almost stumbles as Silas makes a grab for her ankle but results in tapping her heel. Caroline though recovers her balance quickly and seems to make a quarter turn towards the manager only for her to suddenly duck down, avoiding a clothesline attempt from Nevaeh, catching her as she goes past her into a rear waistlock once more and this time Caroline pops her hips and sends the blonde over, crashing her shoulders first into the canvas. Dallins sits up and stares coldly at Silas on the outside before she rolls over to her knees, pushing up to her feet and charged towards the FFW Champion catching her with a clothesline that sent her straight back to the mat.

Mai: I can’t decide which one Caroline dislikes more, Silas or Nevaeh. Either way, she needs to get over it!

Zack: I’d say it’s about even, and that’s not likely to ever change. Right now, “Killer C” is looking to pick right up where she left off with Nevaeh months ago.

Nevaeh rolled, pushing herself upwards to one knee but before she could get any nearer to reaching her feet she found herself on the wrong end of a European uppercut from the Trinidad and Tobagan that was quickly followed by her wrapping her arms around her middle once and this time Dallins attempted to hurl her nemesis across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Summers blocked the first attempt only for Caroline to deliver a headbutt while her arms were locked around and try again. This time she delivered the move successfully, sending the FFW Champion flying through the air and towards the RDD corner. Again Neveah looked to rise to her feet quickly only to find Caroline on top of her once more as the dark haired woman brought her knee up and buried it right into her opponent’s breadbasket. Another knee followed as she backed her up against the turnbuckles and this time left her knee to deliver another knee - this one connecting with her chest before she made the tag to Jo.

Zack: Here comes Jo McFarlane to pick up where Caroline left off, they are effectively isolating the FFW Champion here.

Mai: Once again, I’d like to thank Steph for coming tonight. Oh wait, she’s still here!

As McFarlane stepped through the ropes, Caroline held a finger to her lips asking the cheering crowd to quieten down before she unloaded on her chest with a stiff knife edge chop that then saw Jo kick Summers in the midriff. There was another chop from Dallins, then another kick from Jo; the pair speeding up their alternate blows as they used all of the five count from the official before Caroline held up her hands and left the ring while Jo continued to drive her boot into Summer’s stomach until Fisk told her to bring the blonde out of the corner and the Scot pulls her out and drives her face first into the mat with a bulldog. Summers quickly pushes her way up to all fours only for Jo to hit the ropes, leave her feet and deliver a leg drop across the back of her neck, driving her back down into the mat face first. Quickly Jo rolls her over and makes the cover on the Champion.

One…

T-

Mai: Sorry, Jo. You’re not going to pin the FFW Champion that quickly. Thanks for playing our game though!

Before Fisk can bring his hand down for the two count Summers kicks out and McFarlane comes to her feet, measuring up her rising foe and delivers a dropkick to her chest, knocking her back to the mat. A moment later, the FFW Champion is rising to her feet once more, this time Jo allows her to get to her feet only to tag her in the jaw with a spinning back fist delivered with enough venom that it caused her to turn away from her opponent and Jo quickly grabbed her arm and snapped her backwards as she swept the leg out from under her with a Side Russian Leg Sweep. The red haired wrestler was quick to her feet, dropping back to the ropes as she watched the FFW Champion rise before she turned towards the crowd and left her feet to leap onto the middle rope and springboard off onto Summers shoulders and went for a headscissors takedown. Nevaeh though managed to stand strong in the ring and pushed Jo off; the Scot landing on her feet and catching her balance before turning towards Summers who left her feet and drove a bicycle kick into McFarlane’s jaw causing her to drop to the canvas.

Zack: A little shade of Valentina there with that bicycle kick, and Nevaeh’s put Jo on the mat!

Mai: The champion needs to make a tag here to Steph, who has been daydreaming in the corner.

Summers staggered as she landed on her feet and started to make for her corner only making it just over halfway before she was spun around by Jo McFarlane who caught her with a swift delivered right hand to the side of the jaw as the FFW Champion turned to face her that rocked the blonde. Before Summers could recover from the blow, Jo left her feet planting them into her stomach as her hands wrapped around the back of her neck and fell backwards into a monkey flip that sent Summers back towards the RDD corner. The blonde FFW Champion scrambled to her feet in the corner and brought her feet upwards, driving them into the face of the onrushing McFarlane, causing her to stagger backwards and Summers followed her as she pushed away from the turnbuckle and into a clothesline, falling to her knees as she drove McFarlane into the canvas. Summers began to crawl towards Stefano, pushing up to her feet; the Witch of Wall Street slapping the turnbuckle and extending her hand towards the middle of the ring. As she did so, Jo pushed off the canvas and dived towards Caroline and made the tag.

Zack: Jo’s got the tag to Caroline, and Nevaeh’s not going to make it to Steph at this point, it doesn’t look like!

Mai: Steph threatened me about the obesity jokes, so I can’t make the joke the Humpty Dumpty joke that I’m thinking right now.

Dallins wasted no time at all in coming into the ring and went straight after her rival. Stephanie screamed at Nevaeh to watch out, pointing behind her and with near perfect timing Summers turned and left her feet to slam an enzugiri into the side of Caroline’s head. The Trinidiad and Tobago wrestler looked stunned as the boot connected, her legs turning to spaghetti as she dropped to one knee only to push straight back upwards and find her head caught once more by the blonde who dropped down to a sitting position on the mat with a jawbreaker that snapped Caroline backwards and to the canvas. Nev flashed a broad grin to the crowd as she rolled to her knees and crawled another few paces forward and made the tag to bring Stephanie into the match. Stefano comes straight into the match and instantly descends on Caroline as she gets to her feet, driving three quick forearms into her jaw to drive her back to the ropes. A fourth and fifth forearm are delivered just for good measure before the Wicked one sent Dallins in for the ride with the Irish whip, catching her on the return with a Thesz press followed by Stefano grounding and pounding on the former FFW Champion, slamming her fists into her face until Fisk orders the separation.

Zack: You can only imagine the animosity between these two, this is the first time they’ve been in the ring together and gone toe to toe.

Mai: It’s true, and I appreciate how Steph is unloading there. I don’t like either one of them, so if a bomb dropped on both right now...I didn’t see a thing.

Stephanie obliges the referee, pulling her opponent up with her and straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Dallins holds her neck in pain only for Stefano to once more bring her back to her feet, take a hold of her hair and jerk her backwards into a backbreaker. Caroline rolls onto her front as Steph stands over her and drops into a knee drop into the middle of her spine. Stefano pushes up one more time and again drops another knee into the former FFW Champions backbone before the American pulls her opponent to her feet by her hair once more and this time unloads with forearms into her lower back before she lifts her up onto her shoulders and drops down to complete an Argentine backbreaker. As Dallins hits the canvas, Stefano makes the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: That backbreaker hurt me watching it, it had to have done much worse for Caroline. Though credit to her for kicking out!

Dallins kicks out and is immediately pulled up to her feet yet again by Stefano who sends her into the ropes with the Irish whip and uses her momentum to scoop her off her feet and deliver a pendulum backbreaker, driving her down backfirst yet again. Once more Dallins rolls over onto her front, her face a mask of pain as she holds her lower back and from her knees, Stefano drives the point of her elbow downwards - once more targeting her foes spine. Stephanie rises to her feet, holding her arms outstretched and shaking her head as the majority of the crowd roundly boo her. Shrugging her shoulders she waits for Dallins to rise and stalks around behind her to chop block Caroline’s leg from underneath her, sending her to her knees and allowing her to drive another knee into her spine. The former Evolution Champion dances around her foe, slapping her across the face before she yanks her to her feet and into an Irish whip that see’s Stefano put every ounce of strength into sending Dallins into her corner. Summers holds her hands up as Caroline hits the turnbuckles and slowly steps forward only to be driven straight back down to the mat thanks to a shoulder tackle from Steph, who lets her momentum carry her through and make the tag to Nevaeh.

Zack: Steph got a lot of force behind that shoulder tackle, and drilled Caroline right back into the one corner Dallins doesn’t want to stay.

Mai: That’s a benefit, I guess, of being built like Steph is, and ---I’m going to stop there because I like my head where it is.

Summers enters the ring as Caroline sits up and she pulls Dallins to her feet and the FFW Champion picks up where her partner left off, dropping to one knee as she drives a forearm into the small of her rivals back. Dallins arches her back as she looks in agony only for Nevaeh to lift her up from behind and fall backward, getting plenty of elevation as she did so to send Caroline spine first into the middle turnbuckle. Dallins landed in a sitting position and slumped backward against the turnbuckles. Summers backed up, pointed towards Dallins in the corner and then ran forward, driving her knee right into Caroline’s face and held it there, grinding the joint across her features, chatting with Stephanie on the apron before she backed up on the referee’s count of four and ran the ropes, coming back and delivering a facewash to Dallins. Summers spins away, holding out her arms as she circles the ring, reminding the crowd that she’s the FFW Champion; that she is the undisputed World’s Finest; even going as far as to interrogate Jo, asking her if she’s enjoying watching the best in the world take apart her partner - again.

Mai: It’s nice to see Nevaeh’s gotten her swagger back. Don’t you love how she’s giving Jo the business while working over Caroline?

Zack: I think it’s arrogant and ill-advised personally. She should focus on the very dangerous woman in the ring with her.

Mai: Who asked you?!

Zack: You did!

Finally Summers returns her attention to Caroline as she rose to her feet in the corner and gave her a slap across the jaw that saw Dallins head snap to the side. The camera caught the look on Caroline’s face as the slap seemed to wake her up a little. Her head turned back to face the Atlanta native and she received another slap for her troubles that turned her head to the side; Summers taunting her as she rubbed her hand against her leg and reared back as Caroline’s head came back to the centre once more. As Nevaeh’s hand came forward, Dallins’ moved quicker, lashing out with a closed fist right into the point of her jaw that caused her to step back. Caroline moved forwards and delivered a second that again pushed the Champion back and a third. As she went for the fourth, Summers jabbed out a thumb that caught Dallin’s square in the eye socket and Caroline reeled backwards. Fisk chewed out Nevaeh for the thumb in the eye and as he was busy reprimanding the Champion, Stefano reached into the ring, grabbing Dallins by the hair and introduced her face first to the top turnbuckle before she lashed out at her with a throat thrust. As Dallins reeled backwards she came straight into Nevaeh’s grasp and the FFW Champion drove a kick into her gut before she planted Caroline with a DDT.

Mai: Very crisp DDT from the FFW Champion. I’m sure Eileen’s watching this, ad if I’m her, I’d replay the opening of this match a few times because that’s what she can expect come Relentless.

Summers quickly came to her feet and stepped onto the lower back of the Trinidad and Tobagan athlete before she bent forward, took two handfuls of her hair and straightened up, pulling back as fair as she could before looking Caroline in the face and screaming at the former FFW Champion; demanding that she recognised Nevaeh as the World’s Finest. Caroline gritted her teeth, supporting her body with one hand as she tried to alleviate the pressure on the hold while the other hand came out and she extended the middle finger to the blonde. Summers almost seemed to laugh at the gesture, keeping hold of her opponent’s hair as she jumped forward and drove Caroline face first into the mat with a modified facebuster. Neveah gets back to her feet and makes the tag to Stephanie who joins her in the ring as they pull Caroline up to her feet and send her in for the ride, both catching her on the return and together drove her downwards with a spinebuster. Quickly the two pulled Dallins to her feet once more only to scoop her up off her feet and together delivered a double backbreaker. Summers exited the ring and Stefano made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: I think Steph may have been showing Nevaeh some backbreakers, because that was absolutely devastating! But not enough to put the Hall of Famer away!

Dallins shoulder came up from the mat on the two and a half count only for Stefano to take up the mount position, driving forearms into Caroline’s face before she pulls her upwards onto her shoulders and drops backwards with a Samoan Drop. Once more Stefano brings the former FFW Champion to her feet and sends her into her corner once more before she follows in behind her and delivers a stinger splash. The Trinidad and Tobago native staggers forward, holding her back following the splash. As reaches the Witch of Wall Street, she finds herself spun around into an inverted face lock backbreaker that sees her spring back up to her feet and get shoved into the ropes chest first. Steph lets her stagger backwards a couple of steps, getting well away from the ropes before she leaves her feet and drives her into the mat with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. Rolling to her feet Stefano makes the tag to the FFW Champion and moves quickly towards Dallins, leaving her feet and coming down on top of her with a perfect knee drop. As the former Evolution Champion rolls away and to the outside, the blonde from Atlanta bounces off the ropes, leaps high into the air and spreads her legs wide before curling a knee underneath her to land on Caroline’s chest and stay there for the pin.

Zack: That right there could cave in a rib cage, and Summers is looking for the bell in three seconds!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: That’s especially brutal for Caroline, whose pectal region is much like the Sahara desert: fairly flat and barren. HA!

Once more Dallins shoulder comes up before the three count and Neveah  glares at Kevin Fisk as he confirms the two count to the woman; the Georgian shrugging slightly before she basks in the crowds jeers for a couple of moments; telling them they only hate her because they want to be her. Finally the blonde turns her attention back to Caroline Dallins, waving her rival to her feet before she stalks around behind her, delivering a German suplex that she rolls through and into a wheelbarrow face buster as she completes The Heatwave. Nevaeh gets to her feet with her arms outstretched as she tells the watching world that there is no-one finer than her while behind her Caroline sits up with barely a moment’s hesitation and starts to rise. Summers turns around as Caroline gets to one knee and with her eyes wide in shock, the blonde runs at her, stepping up for a shining wizard only for Dallins to duck underneath the swinging foot. Nevaeh lands on her feet and as she spins back to Caroline, the Trinidad and Tobago descendant grabs hold of her head and leaps up to drive her into the canvas with an RKO; the crowd exploding into cheers as the blonde bounces off the mat.

Zack: The crowd came out of their seats off that Space Crusher from a very terrestrial Killer C!

Mai: Andi should sue her, I’ll happily appear at the hearing for it.

Summers begin to rise once more, looking unsteady and as she does so Caroline catches hold of her and throws her across the ring with a T-bone suplex as Stefano entered the ring. Nevaeh rolled onto her front with the impact of the move and as Caroline began to get back to her feet she was met with a series of kicks by Stefano; the female Gordon Gecko stiffly kicking her in the gut, the back and the head only for the volley to be cut off quickly by an onrushing Jo Mcfarlane who caught Stefano with a dropkick to her chest that saw her stumble backwards. As Stephanie caught her balance, Jo left her feet and caught her flush on the jaw with a dropsault that saw Steph drop to the mat. Turning to Caroline, Jo rallied her partner, helping her to her feet and the pair of them charged towards Nevaeh and they both left their feet to catch her with a dropkick that sent her backwards into the RDD corner. Once more they got back up as Steph was pulling herself up by the ring ropes and they charged towards her, sending her over the top rope with a double clothesline. Once more they turned and charged towards Summers, Caroline leading the charge, lowering the shoulder for a shoulder thrust into her gut and allowing Jo to leapfrog over her, driving a knee that snapped Nevaeh’s head backwards before McFarlane landed on the apron and made the tag to Caroline who drove her shoulder two more times into the FFW Champion’s gut before stepping out onto the apron. Jo instantly took over as she charged in once more and delivered a running knee into Summer’s jaw before she climbed the ropes, hooked the Champion’s head and dove off into a Tornado DDT that stood Summers on her head.

Mai: Now that’s some spin she got on that DDT right there!

Quickly Jo dived into the cover hooking the leg of the Champion as she did so.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: But it wasn’t enough! Nevaeh’s showing why she is the FFW Champion right here!

Summers rolled her shoulder before the two and Jo came quickly to her feet and headed towards the nearest neutral corner, waving Summers to a vertical position before she jumped from her perch, onto the blonde’s shoulders and snapped off a hurricanrana. The native of Atlanta, Georgia rolled to the ropes with the momentum of the move and pulled herself upwards and as she got to her knees the Scot ran at her, grabbing hold of the ring ropes and spun around into a Tiger Feint Kick that caught the blonde perfectly, bringing her staggering to her feet. McFarlane landed on her feet on the apron and launched herself upwards, springboarding off the top rope and into a missile dropkick that caught Summers in her chest and caused her to crash back to the canvas once more. Nevaeh tried to push upwards, getting to one knee and the red haired wrestler took immediate advantage, grabbing hold of her head and lifting her upwards only to slam her down face first with a falcon arrow. Once more Jo made the cover.

Mai: A falcon’s arrow for Jo, and I don’t think those birds are even native to Scotland!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: And another near fall, Jo has come close more than once to pinning Nevaeh! You know how much that would mean to her stock if she could!

The FFW Champion rolled the shoulder once more before the three count and rolled over as Jo knelt up, getting the count confirmed to her by the referee as the World’s Finest made eye contact with Stefano on the outside and nodded as she suddenly grabbed hold of her nose and howled in pain. As the blonde writhed in agony holding her face Fisk, went to check on her and the Witch of Wall Street slid into the ring. Nevaeh slowly rose still holding her face as she complained about Jo’s attacks and the damage being done to her, positioning the referee with his back to the action as Stefano charged towards Jo, swinging the loaded Wall Street newspaper at the Scot’s head only for it to whoosh by as McFarlane dropped her shoulder, catching Stefano in the gut with her shoulder and sent her up and over the top with a back body drop, that saw her crash in a heap on the outside.

Zack: We’re getting a little preview of that one on one match we heard about earlier tonight!

Mai: Jo might have thrown her back out with that one!

Seeing this, the FFW Champion pushed the referee out of the way and looked to advance on Jo only for the Scot to catch her with a drop toe hold. McFarlane kipped to her feet and immediately ran the ropes, bouncing back off them and catching the risen Summers with a two footed, piston style dropkick into her chest that causes her to fall backwards, through the middle ropes, catching them as she does so to land on the apron. Dallins holds out her hand for the tag asking for the tag and receives it from Jo, the referee signalling it and Caroline heads down the apron, lifting the World’s Finest upwards and with a cry of pain manhandles her vertically before she falls backwards to connect with a vertical suplex on the ring apron; Summers body immediately spasming on impact. Caroline rolls away, landing on the floor on her knees, holding her back with a look of pain on her face and tears in her eyes before she comes to her feet with the aid of the apron and pushes Nevaeh back into the ring.

Zack: You can see the toll this tag team main event has taken on all of these women, perhaps none as strongly as Caroline judging by the look on her face.

Mai: Ahh, she looks like that in the mirror every morning too, I bet. Don’t fool the people, Zack.

Dallins pulls herself up onto the apron using the ring ropes and heads for a neutral corner, climbing to the top rope and waves Summers to her feet before she flies off with The 187 clothesline. Caroline lands on her front and pushes up to her knees, crawling to her corner and makes the tag to Jo. The Scot rushes into the ring as Nevaeh starts to rise and hits the ropes behind her, leaving her feet and delivering a backstabber to the woman. Summers pops up to her feet following the move and falls forward onto all fours, holding her back as she looks to be in absolute agony. Jo runs forward and springboards off the ring ropes, flying back towards the FFW Champion and catching her in the face with a disaster kick. Summers falls to the mat and rolls onto her front, only for Jo to hook her legs, lift her upwards and drive her back down with the BANG! Wheelbarrow facebuster. Rolling her over she hooks the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: And there’s the BANG!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Look at that, look at that woman! Someone put a S on Nevaeh’s chest! Hell I’ll do it ad motorboat it afterwards!

At the last possible second Summers manages to get her shoulder up and whipped her hair backwards, the crowd cheering loudly as she raised one hand into the air. Turning to Summers, Jo waved the FFW Champion to her feet before she ran the ropes once more and came back leaving her feet as she spun around her opponent and locked in the Gingervitis Christo. Summers refused to quit as Jo pulled back in the hold and in the RDD corner, Steph jerked Caroline’s ankles out from under her, bringing her down to the floor and shoved her backfirst into the metal of the cornerpost. Stefano slid into the ring as Summers looked to be right on the verge of quitting but before Fisk could stop her, she charged forward and delivered a double axe handle blow to McFarlane’s back getting the release of the hold. Neveah stumbled forward, holding her arm and shoulder against her body as Jo landed on her knees and Stefano ignored Fisk, pushing past him and drove a front kick straight into McFarlane’s face.

Mai: Steph’s shoving referees around, watch her get her team disqualified!

Zack: Referee Kevin Fisk is doing everything in his power to restrain Steph Stefano...but Nevaeh’s incoming!

Finally Fisk managed to regain control, using the five count and his body to face Steph back to her corner...though it was only temporarily as Summers staggered forward and delivered a calf kick into Jo’s face as she got back to her knees once more then made for her corner and tagged in Stefano. The Witch got into the ring quickly and the pair quickly advanced on the Scot, lifting her vertically before dropping her on her head with a double brainbuster. Jo rolled to one side, holding her head and Stefano and Summers exchanged words once more before they set off in opposite directions, hitting the ropes and squashing Jo’s head with stereo baseball slides. Fisk ordered Summers out of the ring, threatening to DQ her team as Summers sauntered across to her corner and through the ropes to the apron. Stefano shouted out that it was time to end this, pulling Jo up to her feet and into the ropes, catching her underneath her armpits on the return, sending her up into the air before she leaps forward and hits a strong lariat that drives Jo back first into the canvas. Stefano drops into the cover and makes the pin, hooking the outside leg as she does so.

Mai: Steph might actually win this match for her team, color me shocked!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Jo nearly got flipped inside out with that devastating lariat from Steph, that was pure impact!

Jo kicks out on two and seven-tenths and Stefano rolls away as the referee confirms the two count to her, pulling herself up to her feet by the ring ropes and moving towards the corner, letting out a roared scream of frustration as McFarlane rises to her feet and Stefano charges forward and leaves her feet for her second Walk of Shame of the match; using the jumping reverse bulldog to spike the back of Jo’s head into the canvas. Steph doesn’t bother with the cover, rolling back to her feet and retreating backwards across the ring as she measures up McFarlane. The Witch of Wall Street charges forward as the Scot gets to all fours and swings her foot looking for the punt kick to the side of her head and misses, Jo pulling her head backwards at the last moment. McFarlane grabs hold of Steph around the waist as she passes by her and rushes her towards the ropes, bouncing her off them and rolling her up into a pinning combination.

Mai: She’s going for that kick, and --COUNTERED!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Jo avoided the punt, and if it wasn’t for Nevaeh Summers, this was over right now!!

At the absolute, last possible second Nevaeh Summers makes the save, diving on top of Jo and breaking up the pinfall. As Jo rolls away, Summers drops to her knees and begins to drive the point of her elbow into her face and nose, pulling her up to her feet once more and is about to double underhook her arms when Caroline barrels into her, catching her in the side, sending them both through the ropes and to the outside. The Givenchy Goddess pulls herself up to her feet and pulls Jo to her feet once more, telling her that it’s over as she knees her in the gut and jerks her into a standing headscissors, wrapping her arms around her waist before she flips her up onto her shoulders. With a roar, Stefano charges across the ring towards the corner only for McFarlane to begin to unload on her head with closed fists, causing Steph to slow and stumble before the Scot counters the powerbomb into the Josephine Wheel spinning headscissors takedown, driving Steph into the mat in the middle of the ring. Quickly Jo dives on top of her and hooks both legs for the cover as Caroline and Summers brawl on the outside, exchanging blows as they both try everything to get the upperhand.

Mai: There’s the JOSEPHINE WHEEL!! Thanks for coming again, Steph!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: Wow!! Jo McFarlane just knocked off the Witch of Wall Street!

Mai: The next time Steph gets within reach of the Evolution title, it may only be replicas at the concession booths!

Jo rolls out of the cover, holding her back and is helped to her feet by Kevin Fisk who raises her hand in air. As Anita makes the announcement, Caroline finally gets the upperhand on Summers, grabbing hold of her head and dropping to her knees to deliver a jawbreaker that staggers her backwards and enables Caroline to slide into the ring.

Anita: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of Caroline Dallins and Jo McFarlane… RED DEAD DEMOLITION!!!

Zack: What a massive victory for Jo & Caroline, and you can tell they are elated about it as well! Jo & Steph are gonna meet one on one, and she just gave Steph something to think about!

Caroline embraces Jo before Fisk raises both their hands in the air while Stephanie and Nevaeh regroup on the outside. Caroline and Jo head towards the corners, climbing up to the middle rope and raising their hands in the air; Dallins pointing towards Summers before she made a title motion around her waist; getting a glare from the blonde as she clutched the FFW Championship a little bit tighter to her as the show fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: