Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 07:44:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Whiplash - February 11, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Whiplash - February 11, 2017  (Read 661 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 11, 2017, 10:56:56 pm »

Live from the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts
February 11, 2017

The FFW logo appears with a lightning bolt striking it to reveal the Future Shock symbol. The show immediately opens outside the arena in the staff parking lot, where the cameras see a black and blue bus start to pull into the lot. The vehicle finally pulls to a stop and parks, letting the side door slides open. One by one, choir members in Future Shock robes head off the bus clapping their hands.

The group seems to be in a very joyous mood as security opens the doors into the arena, letting them all head inside with the crowd inside the arena buzzing already at the sight of them.  The voices of Lyn & Zack can be heard for the viewers watching at home.

Zack: You’re looking outside on a live shot of the DCU Center, and the choir’s here. They’re not locked out tonight, because we know we’re going to have some guests here! And one of them is whoever has inspired this choir to follow Future Shock around the country since last year.

Lyn: It’s worse than a cult I tell you. Less on the pamphlets but a lot more on the rhythmic chanting.

As the last of the choir members head into the building, we then cut to a highlight package set to “One of A Kind” by Breaking Point featuring the main event between Bianca Salvador and Mallory Bennett. Highlights from over a year long feud are shown, as well as clips that show some of the history between Sophia and Gillie as well as Ji-Hu and Harley. Each match is highlighted until the package closes on the furious expression of Sienna Moore. From there, the song is heard blaring through the arena as pyro erupts all down the stage.

Zack: It’s a night we’ve waited for a long time to get here! You are looking live at over 14,000 fans who came to the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts not far from Future Shock’s hometown in Boston! There’s something special in the air tonight, I can feel it in my bones! Zack Hudson here, alongside Lyn Dallins.

The cameras shoot down to the pair standing at their broadcast booth.

Zack: 9 huge matches, Lyn, and we’re gonna find out who’s graduating to join Lily-Rose and Kassidy on the main stage! You just saw the choir heading into the DCU Center, because we were told the Savior of Future Shock will be here.

Lyn: If we’re lucky, they’ll save us from themselves and this may be their first and last appearance with as obnoxious as their followers have been getting.

Zack: We’re also going to find out who the mystery woman is that I think was at Future Shock’s last show. She has gotten a lot of speculation since those videos began!

The camera quickly spots Gabrielle Crimson heading towards the ring, waving to the fans.

Zack: It’s all headlined with a ladder match between two women that couldn’t know each other better! The Future Shock Championship hangs in the balance literally when Mallory Bennett and Bianca Salvador write the latest chapter in their long-standing war since the 19th season of Future Shock!

Lyn: Imagine knowing someone so well only because you can’t stand them. I have the sense that the third party of this storied rivalry, Anna Giovanna will be watching on closely.

Zack: Grudge matches up and down the card, as well as Gillie Barnes getting a second chance at the Aspire Ring in Sophia Pike’s second defense. The Future Shock Cup is also up for grabs in what I expect to be a wild rematch between Cereza and Sienna Moore!

Lyn: We’re looking at a triple threat between Sunny Kyoun, Missy, and April Evans and Angelina Fantastica is looking to throw hands with Isis Valentina Lozano. She won’t be the only member of Ascension in action tonight as Isis and Anna go head-to-head once more!

Zack: All that, and a helluva lot more! Let’s head up to the ring, and kick off the show!

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Whiplash is scheduled for one fall! And per your vote, Ascension is BARRED from ringside!!

The lights go out in the arena. Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: Valentina looks as ready as she’s ever been for this one, a match that was requested by her opponent. Not often people go looking for a fight with Valentina, but it could potentially  be a graduation present in this case.

Lyn: I can’t think of many better gifts in this lifetime than putting on a wallop on the self-proclaimed Latin Goddess.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from Staten Island, New York by way of Portland, Oregon… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: This could be the last time we see Angelina in a Future Shock ring, but she’s been lobbying to go one on one with Valentina for some time. No better time to do it than now.

Lyn: A graduation here and beating Valentina would do great to put her on towards matches for both the Fast Track and No Surrender titles I’d argue.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women quickly for anything hidden, and finds nothing before she calls for the bell. Angelina smiles as she hears the “She’s Ass-Tastic” chants beginning to rumble through the arena. At least she smiles till she turns her attention onto Valentina, who looks largely dismayed with the crowd as she heads towards the center. She immediately begins talking to Angelina, telling her she shouldn’t have asked for this as the Staten Island beauty meets her in the center. Lozano continues talking until she slaps her across the face. Fantastica looks at the crowd, and unloads with right hands into the side of Valentina’s head, much to their delight. She starts moving her back with those shots to the head before she presses her into the ropes. The referee tells her to let her get out of the ropes before Valentina surprises her with a kick to the gut. Lozano drives clubbing blows across her back as soon as she doubles over before grabbing her by the head, and sending her shoulder first into the nearest corner. Angelina strikes shoulder first against the second turnbuckle as Valentina pulls her up. As soon as she does, she slaps her again and it only serves to bring Angelina to life anew as she headbutts Lozano in the face. It drives her back a step before Angelina sweeps her legs, and catapults her face first into the corner behind her.

Zack: I’ve never seen the situation where slapping your opponent in the face worked to your advantage, and it’s certainly ignited Angelina twice already!

Lyn: I can’t help but feel like Valentina was trying to prove a point with those slaps. The whole class difference thing. It didn’t work, but still.

With the crowd solidly behind her, Angelina begins to bounce her head off the turnbuckle repeatedly as the crowd counts with her. After ten of those, Lozano stumbles out of the corner before Angelina uses the middle rope for a springboard into a flying headscissors takedown. Valentina started to get back up to her hands and knees until Angelina used the ropes again for a springboard leg drop across the back of her head that caused it to smack off the mat. She quickly rolled her onto her back for the cover as Keanan fell to count.

Lyn: Excellent springboard leg drop by Fantastica, and there’s the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Zack: Valentina’s feeling the brunt of Angelina’s explosive offense, and she got a two count already!

The Latin Goddess kicked out at two, causing Angelina to start driving right hands into her head repeatedly. Pulling her back to her feet, she sent her across with an Irish whip before looking for a spinning heel kick. But Lozano ducked under it and ended up in front of her. As soon as Fantastica turned around, she got launched with a leg hook Saito suplex from Valentina.  She dropped to one knee to collect herself right after that.

Lyn: Angelina put a lot into that leg-hook Saito and she’s needing to get a breath it looks like... Valentina... I don’t like that look on her face.

As the Latin Goddess got back to her feet, her demeanor changed. With Angelina starting to get up as well, Lozano rebounded off the ropes with a running high knee into the side of her head. It sent Fantastica staggering backwards before Lozano scooped her up for a sidewalk slam. She resumed talking trash to her as Angelina tried to get up again, this time pulling her to seat and grabbing her to apply a straitjacket choke behind her. For added punishment, she planted her knee into her back as she used Angelina’s own arms to choke her. Keanan dropped down to see if she wanted to submit.

Zack: It’s not bad enough that Angelina’s own arms are being used to choke the life out of her, but look where Lozano’s knee is planted: right between her shoulder blades.

Lyn: Lozano has quickly realized that Fantastica is not playing around and with another potential loss looming, The Latin Goddess is ALL business now.

The referee checked every few seconds with Angelina, but she refused. She began to stomp her foot against the mat, and rallying the crowd behind her as they started chanting for her all over again. She tried to push to her feet, but Lozano jerked her back down again. So instead, she rolled to one side and then was able to get up. Valentina tried to pull her back, only for Angelina to yank her hands forward and cause Lozano to bump into the back of her head. It clearly stunned the Toronto native as Angelina took off towards the ropes. She rebounded quickly into a flying shoulder tackle that dropped Lozano to the mat. Rolling back to her feet, she took off towards the ropes as Valentina was getting up. For the second time in a row, she left her feet on the rebound...only to get caught in midair and driven into the mat with a powerslam! Lozano immediately hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: Angelina was starting to build up some momentum, but that power advantage of Valentina may have just won her this match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Angelina kicked out after the two count as Valentina sat up on her knees, trying to get her bearings. As soon as she did, Fantastica began to fire kicks from her back into the side of her head one after another. The crowd got louder still as she went to get to her feet, only for her back to cause her some pain when she did.

Lyn: Everyone’s favorite asstastic wrestler has become a thunderstorm of kicks but she’s feeling the effects of Valentina’s attacks.

Lozano was not far behind her as she was also getting back to her feet. Angelina spun into her and began to fire right hands into the side of her head all over again. She quickly grabbed her hand, and whipped her across into the corner where Lozano landed back first. Angelina took off towards her into a handspring back elbow to the jaw! Lozano staggered out with her hand to her mouth as Fantastica hopped up onto the top turnbuckle, waving her to turn around. As soon as she did though, Valentina charged the ropes and caused her to land straddling that same turnbuckle instead. Angelina’s face told the story of how that felt as she landed, while Valentina tried to pull herself together again.

Zack: How many times has the momentum in this thing switched back and forth, Lyn? It seems like neither one of them is able to keep an advantage for very long!

Lyn: That’s a testament to both their abilities there, Zack. You can’t argue that kind of back-and-forth as anything but.

Valentina moved towards the corner, climbing up with her and hooking her head under one arm. With a chorus of boos from the crowd, Lozano executed a superplex from the top rope all the way to the canvas. Fantastica bounced off the mat as Valentina made the cover from there.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Angelina barely got her shoulder up in time before the three as Valentina asked Angela Keanan if she was sure about that, more demanding she wasn’t. As this went on, Angelina began to crawl towards the ropes to get away from her for a moment. Lozano followed after her, and began to use a series of stomps to the back of her neck with repeated precision!

Zack: She calls that the GODLESS STOMP STORM, Lyn! I think Valentina can smell victory is close at hand right now.

Lyn: She’s zeroed in all over the back of Angelina, from the base of her neck, shoulder blades, her spine...She’s looking to finish it.

She pulled her back to her feet, and dragged her away from the ropes. Valentina scooped her up over one shoulder, and took off to deliver a running powerslam. But Angelina slipped out behind her. And as soon as Lozano stopped herself and turned back to get her, Fantastica left her feet for a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw that flattened her! The crowd came to its feet as Angelina dropped to her knees, clearly in pain. Her eyes turned towards the corner, which seemed to make the crowd get louder before she pushed up to her feet and headed towards it.

Zack: Valentina may be out, I think I’d have gone for the cover! But Angelina has other things in mind, and I think I know what it may be!

Lyn: As damn lear close to a knockout shot and we may be looking at how an angel takes flight!

Fantastica began her ascent up the turnbuckles before she got her balance to stand tall on the top rope. The crowd was louder still, realizing what she had in mind as Valentina lay prone on the mat.

Zack: One AVENGING ANGEL coming up!

Angelina launched herself into the air...just as Valentina rolled towards the corner. Fantastica had to correct herself in midair, managing to land on her feet. Lozano spun her around for an inverted stomp facebreaker and then followed it with a rolling cutter that bounced Angelina off the mat!

Zack: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

She immediately hooked both legs for the cover as Keanan fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Boos erupted through the DCU Center as Lozano sat up, and had her hand raised in victory by the referee.

Gaby: Here is your winner…..’THE LATIN GODDESS’ VALENTINA LOZANO!!

Zack: Love her or hate her, Valentina Lozano snatched victory from the jaws of defeat here tonight at Whiplash, Lyn! And she did it all by herself!

Lyn: Snatched it? Zack she reached her hand down in the jaws and wrenched it out, taking the tongue along the way. This one had to be seen to be believed.

Lozano got to her feet, mouthing off to the booing crowd as she dusted her hands like she’d just finished some menial labor.

Zack: I don’t know if this is the last time we see Angelina in a Future Shock ring, but she showed nothing but heart and determination either way. Valentina was just a little bit better and craftier here in Worcester.

Lyn: Have to hand it to the Latin Goddess tonight... Nowhere near as asstastic as Angelina however.

From there, we head elsewhere in the DCU Center.

Luck of the Draw

As we head to the back, there we find Jake standing behind a tumbler, rolling it over and over. It’s quite a small tumbler with only six balls inside. He continues to shake it up until he’s joined by a lovely pair of geek girls. Though he wasn’t going to call them that.

Jake: Hey! I’ve been put in charge of tumbler duty tonight. C’mon in!

He told them both as Caitlyn Storm & Mandy Gray came into the shot with him.

Caitlyn: Hey Jake! This looks interesting, what’s going on?

Jake: Adam told me he was going to give all the teams a match before he kicked off the tournament for the new tag titles. Ya know, let them get their feet wet before they made a run? So he gave me this cup to draw names. Since you guys got here first, well...I guess that means you get to go first.

Mandy grins at the thought of being able to go first, and reaches over to give the tumbler a good spin.

Mandy: I like this idea. Most of the teams are brand new; I think the only one that isn’t is the Ascension, and they’ve been causing havoc of all kinds for a while. Cait and I get on great and apparently do well in training so that’s yay but it’s not quite the same thing.

The tumbler stops, and she looks to her partner.

Mandy: You wanna pick?

Looking nervously from Mandy to the tumbler, Caitlyn hesitantly steps forward.

Caitlyn: If you’re sure Mandy, I hope I don’t pick wrong!

She picks out a ball and wraps her hand tightly around it before offering it out in front of her.

Caitlyn: I can’t look..someone else look.

Jake shrugged his shoulders, and plucked the ball out of her hand. He popped it open, and unfolded the paper inside.

Jake: Well it looks like you two will debut as a team on the next Future Shock….against the Church of Oleska!

Mandy first looks to Jake, holding the ball. Then she looks at Caitlyn but her expression isn’t readable.

Mandy: So...we get the religious cult-y thing? At least, that’s certainly how they’ve come across. Well, that’ll be interesting if nothing else. Right?

Jake: If it makes you feel better, my skill at picking for BNB wasn’t much better. They got to face Ascension!

Caitlyn: Is this good...or? I think we’ll be okay, Mandy. We’ve been training really hard and we’re not a cult..so that’s always a bonus, in my eyes, anyway.

Mandy: Sadly, it’s not a wrestling-related bonus. By the same stretch though, I feel kinda bad for Gillie with that. Isis will want revenge on Mal and Valentina...well, she just likes to jump in on her partner’s escapades to make herself feel important.

Jake: Good luck to you both. Oh and to you, Caitlyn, because your match with Katie is up next! Might should head for the curtain. Mandy, got any advice for facing the uh...new Katie?

Mandy: Katie’s not crazy. She’s pissy because she didn’t get her way in the poll. It’s not much more than that, sadly. But yeah...if she tried to play games, ignore her. And ignore Alexander as much you can as well.

Jake: Actually...he’s not here. I was parking when she got here, she came alone.

Mandy: Good. One less thing to worry about.

Caitlyn: Don’t worry, I’m ready this time. She may have fooled me once, but it won’t happen again.

As the former fitness instructor headed out of the room to go to the ring, we cut to a video package showing the brief history between them.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 10:57:57 pm »

A video package shows the prior match between Caitlyn and Katie, along with the disqualification because of Katie’s refusal to release a submission hold. We head back to the ring after it concludes, where Gaby awaits.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I hadn’t forgotten, but I can still remember what we saw out of Katie Day that night on Future Shock. It’s stuck with me, there’s something wrong inside that small body.

Lyn: Now that Caitlyn knows fully what she’s up against, what will she make of the new Katie?

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Gaby: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. As she moves towards the ring, she is attacked from behind as Katie heads down the ramp and clotheslines her to the floor. She quickly pulls her up, and sends her head first into the barricade along the aisle and begins stomping her repeatedly. She finally stops, turning to the camera to show Kate with red and blue highlights in her hair in pigtails.

Zack: Caitlyn didn’t even make it to the ring, Lyn! And look at Katie, she’s...she’s gone through some kind of transformation without question.

Lyn: I’m reminded of Suicide Squad for some reason... Which was a better movie than people gave it credit for but still.

Referee Melinda Davis shouts at her to get into the ring, but Katie doesn’t seem to pay that any mind since the bell hasn’t sounded. Caitlyn starts to get back to her feet, only for Katie to grab her arm and whip her with velocity into the steps. Storm’s back strikes the steel as Katie charges in immediately with a boot to her jaw that sends her up and over it to the other side. A furious expression on her face, she climbs to the top of the stairs and looks around at the crowd for a moment before using a double knee drop to Caitlyn’s back when she tries to get up again.

Zack: This match hasn’t started, folks. Caitlyn never made it to the ring, but Katie….she’s gone! That might be her body, but that’s the only thing about her that is familiar to me.

Lyn: We’ve got an entirely new wrestler... For better or for worse.

Katie pulled Caitlyn up by the hair, two handfuls as she bounced her head off the apron once and then again. As Storm reeled against it, Katie mowed her down with another clothesline that sent her back to the floor. She dropped to one knee, and began hammering fists into her face with a furious expression on her face. She finally relented, and tossed her under the bottom rope into the ring. Day slithered under the bottom rope, and crawled on her hands and knees towards her. Davis asked Caitlyn if she wanted to start the match as Katie stayed on her hands and knees staring at her. Storm nodded her head, and the referee called for the bell as Katie lunged onto her like an animal to continue the strikes she began ringside!

Lyn: No technique, no focus, just... This pure, unreasonable berserker rage Zack.

Zack: The last time we saw her, Katie seemed to be having trouble controlling herself. It’s clear that she isn’t fighting that now!

The fists of fury resumed as Katie pelted her with shots, rising back to her feet and asking Caitlyn if she thought it was funny now. Storm tried to move away from her as Katie closed in from behind, jerking her back to her feet and shoving her into the corner. Katie buried a trio of knees into her stomach, causing her to double over until Day connected with a butterfly suplex that snapped her to the mat again. She mounted her back, and pulled up her head to use her fingers to tear at her face.

Lyn: Now she’s trying to physically gouge her eyes out of her head!

Zack: A vicious and dangerous side to Katie Day, and it’s like she’s trying to pull her face off if she can.

She finally let go, and rose back to her feet to pace around for a moment. The fans in the arena showed her no support whatsoever at this point, not that it seemed to bother her. She leaned down to pull Caitlyn up, only for Storm to fire a shot into her abdomen which got a response from the crowd. She fired two more in fast succession with both hands before an uppercut into her chin rocked Katie backwards. Storm started back to her feet with an equally unhappy look on her face before she fired Katie with an Irish whip into the ropes. As she rebounded, Caitlyn delivered a running lariat that knocked Day down to the mat.

Zack: You can look at the face of the normally happy Caitlyn Storm, and see Katie has pushed some buttons we haven’t seen out of her either.

Lyn: Nasty lariat the likes I haven’t seen since days I was wrestling and Katie just caught the net!

She pulled Katie back to her feet, only to whip her across into the corner. Day struck back first before falling into a seat against the turnbuckles. Caitlyn charged across after her, leaving her feet for a basement dropkick into her chest. She quickly rolled back to her feet, snatching Katie’s under both arms and dragging her out of the corner. Storm started turning...faster and faster into a giant swing. The crowd counted the revolutions as Caitlyn made it to 8 before she fell backwards, and catapulted Katie face first into the top turnbuckle.

Lyn: Hehe... Man I love that swing.

Zack: Being a former fitness instructor, there you just saw some of the strength Caitlyn has in that small frame. And more importantly, Katie felt it.

Katie hung in the corner after she hit it, and Caitlyn grabbed her from behind to drive her into the mat with a Russian leg sweep. She quickly rolled both legs into a cover as Davis dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Katie kicked out after two as Caitlyn rolled to her feet. It was clear that the attack earlier was still bothering her a bit. She watched Katie rising before she used a handspring to rebound off the ropes into a forearm to the jaw that decked Day to the mat.

Lyn: Handspring into a forearm and Katie may be seeing stars... And little birdies going tweet tweet...

Katie began to move towards the ropes as Caitlyn closed in behind her. When Storm went to grab her, Katie pulled the middle rope down and let it spring back up into her face. It stunned for a moment before a drop toe hold from Katie sent her across it anyway. Day got to her feet, planting her knees to sit on Caitlyn’s back as she bounced up and down on the middle rope, trying to choke her. Davis got to four before Katie hopped back off to the canvas.

Zack: Did you ever think you’d see the referee having to make Katie break a hold or flirt with disqualification?

Lyn: I can answer that as I always have. Tell ‘em why you mad, Katie. No seriously, even I want to know.

Caitlyn finally got off the ropes, still trying to catch her breath as she crawled away from them. Katie took off for the far side ropes, rebounding quickly and delivering a curb stomp to the back of her head to crush it into the mat. She quickly dropped down, hooking both legs for the cover as Davis fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Caitlyn rolled her shoulder up before the three came down. Katie pelted her with a few more punches before she got to her feet, and headed towards the corner.

Lyn: Day thinking she may have this match here and--

Katie headed for the top rope, perching herself as Caitlyn made it to her feet and charged towards the corner. It surprised Katie as she ran up like a cat, snatched her up and sent her flying with a belly to belly suplex that brought the crowd to its feet. Storm pushed up to her feet, staggering for a moment after the assault she’d endured. Katie started to move as well.

Zack: Where did that come from?! Caitlyn Storm is getting her second wind here!

Lyn: Caitlyn Storm saying NOT TODAY!

As Katie tried to get her bearings, Caitlyn took off towards the corner. She scaled it quickly. And as Katie turned, Caitlyn launched herself with a spinning heel kick from the top rope that ignited the crowd.

Zack: STORM RISING!!

She immediately hooked both legs tightly, and rolled up Katie for the cover. Davis dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Caitlyn rolled off the cover, sitting up and gasping for breath before a smile returned to her face as the referee raised her hand.

Lyn: Storm takes it here tonight with authority!

Gaby: Here is your winner………….CAITLYN STORM!!!

Zack: You got that right, and did she ever earn it too! Caitlyn Storm picks up her first win on a Future Shock Pay Per View, and she overcame a possessed Katie Day to do it!

Lyn: Is there an exorcist in the house? Do we HAVE an exorcist in the house?

Caitlyn got back to her feet, smiling at the fan support she was receiving before thanking them and dropping out to ringside to hug a few ringside fans who supported her.

Zack: Congratulations to Caitlyn, and I hope Katie is able to find herself sooner than later.

Lyn: She might need a map, a compass, and AA Zack. I’m just saying.

From there, we head to the back.

We Meet Again

The show returns to the back, where we find a woman who looks a great deal like Missy but clearly not her. That would be her twin sister, Cassandra, who is found standing outside someone’s office checking her makeup in a compact and adjusting her skirt soon after. As she’s about to go in, another familiar face rounds the corner. That would be recent FFW signing, Scarlett Silver. Both women stop and look at one another for a long moment, clearly they recognize each other.

Cassandra:  Scarlett? What are you doing here?

Scarlett:  I could ask you the same thing. Actually, I will, what are you doing here?

Cassandra: If it was any of your business, I would tell you, but since it isn’t, I won’t.

Scarlett: Ditto, sweetheart. Now if you don’t mind, I have places to be.

The two give one another a long look as Scarlett continues walking, while Cassandra watches her move away with a curious stare.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 10:59:42 pm »

A quick preview shows the history between Missy, Sunny, and April before we head back to the ring with Gaby standing by.

Zack: We’re about to see a triple threat where absolutely none of the people involved like each other at all, and I’ll be curious to see what, if any, alliances form as a result.

Lyn: All alliances are expected to be fleeting, and that’s being generous.

Gaby: The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall! Making her way to ringside, she is the season eight champion, from Reading, PA; this is April Evans!

Zack: April Evans has been cleared to compete after having her nose busted a couple weeks ago. And believe me when I tell you she’s got an axe to grind with both women.

Lyn: April is stuck between a rock and a hard place which is quite a feat to accomplish on the human equivalent of pavement.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Gaby: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: The last time we saw Missy, she busted April’s nose and it’s safe to say she better keep one eye on her all match.

Lyn: One eye on April and another eye on Sunny, I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t go cross-eyed.

As Gaby gets ready to call out the third opponent, she nearly gets run over by April as she charges towards Missy. The crowd comes to its feet as April begins to unload with forearms to the back repeatedly. She grabs her by the head, and starts driving it into the turnbuckle. Quickly spinning her around, April hammers chops across her chest before she scoops her up overhead and launches her with a gorilla press slam. Gaby makes it out of the ring as referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell. With the crowd roaring in approval, April pulls Missy back to her feet and sends her across for the ride into a lariat that flips her inside out.

Zack: The match began before we even got everyone out here, April Evans is looking for revenge from the last Future Shock! And Missy’s getting hammered!

Lyn: Gaby is out of this thing, and I don’t blame her. This is Sunday morning brunch date ugly if I’ve ever seen it.

Missy tries to get back to her feet as April is right there to greet her, spinning her around and driving forearms into the side of her head. A quick Irish whip sends her into the corner back first before April charges in with a corner clothesline that crumples her to her knees in front of April. She pulled her back to her feet, hooking her head under one arm and hoisting her up high for a vertical suplex. She held her up for several seconds before dropping backwards with her into the canvas. Evans got back to her feet, pounding her fists into the mat as she let out a scream.

Zack: Is April Evans fired up or what?! Missy is getting some big time payback for trying to break April’s nose. And it bears mentioning again...we still don’t have everyone in this match out here!

Lyn: Excellent vertical suplex with the sustained hangtime and Evans is ready for more action but we’re missing one last addition.

April headed for the ropes, stomping her foot as she pawed the mat as though she were waiting to be let out of a gate. Missy looked more than a little dazed after the offensive she had just endured. She tried to push up to her feet very slowly as the powerhouse waved her to get up.

Zack: She’s gonna go for that big boot to the face, that’s one of her favorites! Evans is pitching a shutout!

Lyn: Looking for a little Strong Girl Style...

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Gaby: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. April turns towards the ramp, waving at Sunny to come down as she leans forward and waves her fingers inviting her.

Lyn: April is ready to take on all comers, drawing the proverbial line in the sand!

Sunny stared up at April from the floor as April begged her to come into the ring, with the crowd loudly encouraging her to do it too.

Zack: April is damn near begging Sunny to get in the ring, Evans has plenty of fire inside her and she’s happy to share the heat! Go ahead, Sunny!

As Sunny reached up to grab the ropes to get onto the apron, April got caught with a low blow between the legs from Missy. The English beauty had gotten back to her knees behind her, causing the referee to give her the riot act even though it was legal. Missy dropped her to her knees, pulling her head back and driving in elbows to her face repeatedly. With April kneeling, Missy bounced off the near side with a high knee to the side of April’s head that dropped her to her hands and knees. A somersault leg drop followed that across the back of April’s head before Missy rolled her over, looking for the cover until she glanced over to see Sunny standing on the apron.

Zack: Missy just spotted Sunny, and stopped cold right there! Look at the daggers she’s staring towards the Game Changer, and Sunny’s just watching the world go by!

Lyn: That was one of the best somersault leg drops I’ve seen in some time, I have to admit.

Missy reached across for the cover as Sunny stepped through the ropes, but the British beauty immediately hopped to her feet and charged her with shots as she was stepping through. Sunny had barely gotten halfway in the ring before Missy caught her with a kneelift to the face, and resumed pounding shots across her back. Sunny managed to shove her off long enough to get into the ring. As Missy bridged the gap, Sunny caught her with a palm thrust to the throat that staggered her back and gasping for breath. A trio of knife edge chops followed that before she pulled Missy’s arm, and began to unleash a flurry of kicks to her body that finally doubled the brunette over. A quick grab of her head followed by a neckbreaker planted her in the center of the ring before Kyoun made the cover. Davis slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Sunny’s feet strike like lightning, and hurt just as bad! She doesn’t get paid by the hour, and she has a cover right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Missy kicked out before the three came down, causing Sunny to hammer fists into her head prior to getting back to her feet. The live crowd booed her to no end...at least until they saw April rising up behind her with an angry expression on her face. Qilin pointed behind her leader with wide eyes!

Lyn: Qilin is trying to warn Giocare but she isn’t even aware and Sunny’s about to pay for it!

As soon as Sunny turned around, April grabbed her by the throat with both hands and launched her into the corner. Kyoun almost bounced off it, only April stopped that with a roaring elbow to the side of her head that rocked her against the turnbuckles. Powerful forearms began to connect on both sides of her head before she whipped Sunny across for the ride. Kyoun rebounded quickly as April scooped her up high overhead into a military press. As Missy started to get back to her feet, April threw Sunny onto her and sent them both down.

Zack: Like a baby! April just manhandles both of them, and Sunny got introduced to Missy all over again right there!

Lyn: They’d probably both balk at the idea but it may come to the point that they have to point differences aside to take down Evans!

Sunny was the first back to her feet, staggering a moment as April scooped her up by the throat with both hands! Kyoun dangled in midair before April delivered a sitout powerbomb onto the canvas that bounced Sunny off the mat. She hooked both legs for a cover as Davis dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: Davis sliding into the count but only two and three-quarters.

A shining wizard to the back of her head from Missy collapsed April onto the mat. The English beauty bounced off the near side into a double knee drop into Sunny’s chest before hooking the leg for the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sunny managed to roll her shoulder in time, causing Missy to get back to her feet. She glanced down to both women on the mat, and then headed for the corner to climb to the top rope. As she got up there in position, Qilin slid a chair into the ring and climbed up onto the apron and caught Missy’s attention. The referee went to get her down too.

Zack: Missy tried to finish it right there, but it wasn’t enough! And now...Qilin’s doing what she does best...distract Sunny’s opponents.

Sunny started to stir, setting the chair up on the mat. And when Missy turned back around to the ring, Sunny used the chair to hop into the air to connect with a thunderous superkick to Missy’s chin that dropped her like a rock to the canvas.

Zack: It sounded like a gun went off! THAT’S IT RIGHT THERE!!

Lyn: Love her or hate her, there’s no one in the game currently who can snap off a superkick like Sunny Kyoun. No one.

Sunny collapsed on top of Missy for the cover, kicking the chair out of the ring as the referee turned back and fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The count was canceled when Missy was jerked out from under Sunny by the foot to the floor. She and the referee turned to see….Scarlett Silver now at ringside.

Lyn: Huh.

Sunny glared at Scarlett as she waved up to her. She moved towards the ropes in her direction till Qilin pointed that April was getting up. Evans rose to her feet, only for Sunny to turn into her waiting hand around her throat. The fans came to their feet again as April raised Sunny up high for a massive chokeslam! She quickly covered her as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Why in the hell is Scarlett Silver---CHOKESLAM COMING UP!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Sunny’s shoulder came off the canvas just in time as April got back to her feet, still clearly in pain as she headed for the far side and began to paw the mat with her boot and waving Sunny to get back to her feet. The Game Changer was not quick to do that after what she just endured. And as she rose to her feet, April took off looking for her big boot.

Lyn: Once more attempting for the Strong Girl Style...!

As April raised her foot to hit the move, Sunny ducked underneath it, and caught her with a chop block to the back of her leg as she passed. It dropped April to one knee as Sunny measured for her own finisher. Sunny connected with her shining axe kick perfectly, dropping April to the mat before diving across her for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Scarlett pulled Sunny off the cover and all the way to the floor. As April raised her head, Missy came in from the other side of the ring and delivered her spike hurricanrana into a pin!

Zack: Silver grabbed Sunny….and April’s gonna SLEEP TIGHT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Silver slid into the ring as the referee called for the bell. Sunny got back to her feet on the outside, her jaw clenching as she looked up to the two women in the ring. Missy looked very confused as Scarlett raised her hand, while the referee raised the other.

Lyn: I didn’t know Missy and Scarlett had mutual interests... Apparently neither did Missy.

Gaby: Here is your winner…………….MIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Zack: With a little help from Scarlett Silver which even Missy doesn’t seem to understand, Missy picks up another impressive win here at Whiplash!

Lyn: We may have to get deeper into this.

Scarlett congratulated her, though the live crowd certainly didn’t. Missy still looked dumbfounded to Scarlett as she tried to catch her breath. The British beauty shot a tiny smile towards Sunny on the floor.

Zack: She may not have any idea like the rest of us why Scarlett is here, but Missy sure doesn’t mind rubbing it in Sunny’s face. Does she?

Lyn: I think she may be considering Scarlett about the friendliest face she could find in the midst of all this.

Missy rolled out to the floor with Scarlett behind her to head to the back as we cut elsewhere.

Severe Repercussions

The show heads to the back as we see Adam catching up with Harley Shannon as she heads towards the gorilla position, due to her match being up next. He calls out to he as he finally gets close enough.

Adam: Harley! Before you head out….I had some news for you that you may appreciate.

The bright orange haired girl spins to face her boss.

Harley: Hey boss. Really? I’m all ears, what have you got for me Mr. G?

Adam: First of all, 4 Loko is out there and will be keeping an eye on things ringside during your match with Ji-Hu. But I also wanted to let you know that if anyone gets involved in the match physically as they have every other time, I guarantee there will be severe repercussions for all three members of the group. People deserve to see a clear winner with you two, and hopefully 4 Loko can ensure that. But if not, well...this is their warning.

Harley nodded her head.

Harley: Thank you Mr Grant. I know 4 Loko is awesome and has been quite the ninja and one Hell of a presence. I’ve got every faith that she can be an effective neutraliser, she’s shown she can be, but… with both Max and Avantasia out there it might, maybe still be a little much if only due to sheer numbers. Bom is a pretty descriptor of what she could be. A real handful for anyone. So thank you for this and for the little bit extra piece of mind. I really just want to show that I’m better than her one on one.

Adam: I know, now’s your chance. Good luck out there.

He gave her a pat on the shoulder as he headed off camera while she continued her way to where she needed to be. We head back to the ring from there.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 11:02:17 pm »

A short video package shows the history between Ji-Hu and Harley Shannon, including the tag match from Resistance as well as their other two meetings for the Aspire Ring. From there, we head back into the arena with Gaby waiting in the ring.

Zack: There is a whole lot of bad blood in what we are about to see, folks. And for Harley Shannon, part of me thinks getting a shot at the Aspire Ring is secondary to getting some revenge against Ji-Hu, Lyn.

Lyn: I don’t blame her. Too many times in my career beating someone’s ass and taking them out to the dumpster superseded actually taking a title off of them.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner will receive an opportunity to challenge for the Aspire Ring!

As the thumping bass riff of CL’s “The Baddest Female” boom over the speaker, Ji-Hu Myeong wanders out onto the stage, Max Sato and the hulking female behemoth Avantasia Bom following closely behind while Ji-Hu takes a moment to survey the crowd as she nods in time with the beat. Beside her Max raises a mic to his lips.

Max Sato: Folks! This here is my bottom bi- uh… I mean my prime waifu! Coming from the hardest hills of Fresno, California… BY WAY OF SEOUL, JAPAN!

Oblivious to how ignorant he’s being, Max doesn’t notice Ji-Hu bury her face in her hands at this comment.

Max Sato: Standing five-feet-tall. she is the Nine-Tailed Fox, KUMIHOOOOOOO Ji-Hu MYEOOOOOOONG!

He mic drops then realizes his client has already started marching away from him, running to catch up with her, Ji-Hu slides into the ring and ventures to her corner, relaxing against the turnbuckles as Max starts peppering her with advice before the match begins as Avantasia looks on protectively.

Zack: We heard earlier in this show Adam tell Harley that if any of Ji-Hu’s entourage get involved in this match that there will be severe repercussions. I’m not sure what those are, but I’ll be impressed if they don’t get involved as they have each and every time Ji-Hu has competed.

Lyn: Well then we can see what Ji-Hu can do against Harley alone.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley looks like she’s ready to get down to business, and she better have eyes in the ba--

Before Zack can finish his thought, 4 Loko Ayano pops out from under the ring with a pair of nunchucks in her hand. Max and Avantasia look over to her as the Head of Security twirls them in her hand.

Lyn: Our resident ninja ready to whoop Hutourage ass if they so much as sneeze in Harley’s general direction.

As soon as Angela Keanan can ring the bell, Harley immediately goes on the attack as she darts across the ring. Ji-Hu turns from Max screaming at her to the ring, only to get caught with a flurry of punches one after another to the side of her head. With the crowd roaring in approval, Harley hammers in a trio of knees to her body that double her over in that corner before she gets pulled to stand up so that Harley can lay in a knife edge chop across her chest. It causes Kumiho to shout before Shannon lays in a second and a third. She quickly fires her out of the corner with a whip into the opposite side. As soon as Ji-Hu lands back first against the corner, Harley’s right behind her with a Stinger splash into a bulldog out of the corner to the mat.

Zack: Good Lord, Harley’s been shot out of a cannon practically! She’s wanted to get her hands on Ji-Hu for months now, and it’s all coming out already!

Lyn: Excellent Stinger Splash there by Harley. So crisp and into that bulldog... Work of art.

As Myeong starts to get up, Harley grabs her in position and launches her with a high belly to back suplex that sends her down to the mat in a heap. When she tries to get up, Shannon snatches her into position again and lobs her with a belly to belly overhead suplex this time. Ji-Hu staggers back to her feet, holding her lower back. But that didn’t last long before Harley spun her around, and threw her with a t-bone suplex that bounced her upside down into the ropes and down onto the canvas. And as she went to grab her, Ji-Hu was pulled out of the ring by Max.

Zack: Harley Shannon is absolutely electrified, and for once, I don’t blame Max for pulling Ji-Hu out of the ring! She was getting hammered, Lyn!

Lyn: After that T-Bone, I don’t think Kumiho knows where she is right now.
4 Loko began to head around the ring towards them as Max began to back away from Ji-Hu, pulling his personal bodyguard with him. Ji-Hu managed to make it back to her feet, leaning against the apron for a moment to collect her wits. Harley took off for the far side, and rebounded into a baseball slide aimed right at Ji-Hu on the floor. But Myeong sidestepped it by catching her feet, and using a half-circle giant swing to send her into the barricade instead. Harley bounced off the wall, and hit the floor on the outside. Ji-Hu headed towards her, and began stomping away at her body, including a few kicks to her abdomen as Keanan counted in the ring.

Lyn: Ji-Hu using the barricade as a tag team partner there and Keanan has began counting off.

Zack: Neither one of these women want a count out, but Ji-Hu’s taking every opportunity she can get with the stakes being what they are.

Ji-Hu pulled her back to her feet, and lowered her head before driving her back first into the barricade. She scooped her up a foot off the ground, and did the same thing into the apron of the ring. Kumiho took a half step back, and drove a flurry of punches into her body before a chop to the throat doubled her over to gasp for breath. Myeong sat her on the apron before rolling back into the ring herself. She reached through to pull Harley up, dragging her head through the ropes and drilling her with a hangman’s DDT. She quickly grabbed the outside leg for a cover as Keanan fell to count.

Zack: Suspension DDT, and Ji-Hu’s large and in charge!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOO!!

Harley kicked out at two, prompting Ji-Hu to get back to her feet. She stepped across her throat with the help of the ropes to keep her balance. Keanan got to a four count before she stepped off, as Max told the crowd Ji-Hu was fighting with a healthy dose of Sato spunk.

Lyn: ...Sato. Spunk. I don’t... I won’t. I... Nah dawg, that ain’t me.

Ji-Hu gave a disgusted look hearing it before pulling Harley back to her feet. When she got her up, she whipped her across for the ride. As Shannon rebounded, Ji-Hu caught her with a lungblower. Shannon bounced back into the ropes, giving Ji-Hu a chance to get behind her and drop her with a head pull backbreaker. Once more, she reached across to hook the leg for a cover as Keanan slid into position.

Lyn: Ji-Hu is working that back like no other. I mean I know others but still.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Once more, Harley kicked out after the two count. Myeong got back to her feet, and rolled her onto her stomach before planting her feet behind her knees and grabbing her hands. Ji-Hu rocked backwards into a surfboard submission with her arms and legs fully extended above her body to hold Harley in position.

Zack: The pins aren’t working, and now Ji-Hu’s breaking out the submissions. Your limbs aren’t designed to bend like that, folks!

Lyn: Excellent use of the surfboard there and the ref is checking on Shannon.

Keanan asked Harley if she wanted to submit, but got a very loud negative response to that. The pain of the hold was etched across her face as Ji-Hu showed quite a bit of strength holding her in position the way she was. The referee asked every few seconds, still getting the negative response before Harley started rocking herself back and forth...and finally down on top of Ji-Hu before Keanan dove to count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ji-Hu bridged up from the pin, twisting around and then turning Harley over into a powerbomb position.

Zack: Look at that! Ji-Hu bridged out of the pin, and she’s gonna plant Harley right here!

When she hoisted her up, Harley countered as soon as she was on her shoulders by grabbing her arm and falling backwards to the mat with a triangle choke! The crowd came to its feet as Max shrieked at Ji-Hu to get out as Harley locked the hold in tighter. Ji-Hu’s free hand fumbled in all directions trying to find something to grab onto, only finding the referee’s pants leg before Keanan jerked it free from her grip.

Lyn: One good submission deserves another, as Ji-Hu is coming to quickly learn, and the ref won’t help you I’m sorry to say.

Keanan checked for the submission more than once as Ji-Hu’s arm movements began to slow and falter at her side as she tried to find a way out. Harley’s face tensed as she tried to apply more pressure before Ji-Hu collapsed against her. Max reached into the ring, grabbing her foot out of the referee’s eyesight and pulling it under the bottom rope before shouting at Keanan. As soon as the referee saw it, she called for the break and 4 Loko began twirling the nunchucks in her hand and making a beeline for a fleeing Max.

Zack: Max hasn’t touched Harley, but he did just pull Ji-Hu’s foot to the ropes. I’m not sure she’s even conscious though! Harley could just go for the cover right here….and she is!

Shannon lunged across her with a lateral press before Angela Keanan dropped to make the count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Myeong got her foot across the bottom rope before it was too late, prompting the referee to point it out to Harley. The orange haired beauty got back to her feet, and headed for the nearest corner before climbing up to the top rope. After a quick measure, she came off with a double stomp aimed at Ji-Hu’s body...but Myeong rolled out of the way. Harley tried to regain her balance when she landed, finally doing so and turning towards Ji-Hu. Kumiho dropped her with a facebuster into the mat before she rolled against the ropes to pull herself together.

Lyn: Ji-Hu with a desperate, desperate move there.

Zack: That it was, Lyn. But the goal was to buy her some time, and get a chance to regroup a little bit. And it’s worked for her.

Ji-Hu was in obvious pain as she headed for the same corner Harley had just used. She climbed up to the top rope slightly dazed still before coming down with a Thai stomp to her body that doubled Harley over in pain. Myeong grabbed both legs as she rolled into a cover from there.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Shannon got her shoulder up as Ji-Hu shook her head in irritation. Kumiho was still suffering the effects of the match, judging by her facial expressions. She got back to her feet with a grimace as Harley started to do the same. When both were vertical, Ji-Hu jerked her forward into a snap flatliner that bounced her off the mat face first!

Lyn: Reverse STO from out of nowhere!

Myeong sat up, catching her breath before she got to her feet. She placed a few boots into Harley’s back, and headed towards the ropes when she saw her starting to get up. She jerked her up the rest of the way, and went to whip her into the ropes. But Shannon reversed it, causing Ji-Hu to look for her rope rebounded koppu kick!

Zack: I’ve seen this before….AND SO HAS HARLEY!!

As she went for the kick though, Harley ducked out of the way! When Ji-Hu caught her balance on her feet, she turned into a flash kick from Harley to the jaw followed by a roundhouse kick and then a backward thrust kick to the same spot!

Zack: THE ERUPTION!!

Lyn: DEATH HAS COME TO KUMIHO!

Harley dove across her for the cover, hooking the leg as tightly as possible as Keanan slid into position! The fans came to their feet yet again!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Keanan never got to finish her count as Max jerked her by the foot out of the ring. The fans booed this loudly as the referee read him the riot act until 4 Loko took off around the corner. When the referee slid back into the ring and Max turned, 4 Loko caught him with a Superman punch with the nunchucks that brought the crowd to its feet! Avantasia headed around the corner after the ninja immediately!

Lyn: Hashtag StopMaxSato2017? No. Hashtag Thank You 4 Loko.

Harley got back to her feet, very agitated now when she realized what had happened. She sat Ji-Hu up, she applied her neck crank submission and relentlessly hammered elbows into Ji-Hu’s nonstop! The referee check Ji-Hu’s hand three times, and watched it fall before she called for the bell.

Zack: That’s the HARLEY HEADLOCK!! Ji-Hu’s out cold, and Harley Shannon just got herself a crack at the Ring!

Lyn: Good night Ji-Hu!

Gaby: Your winner of this match by submission………..HARLEY SHANNON!!

Harley got to her feet to a pop from the crowd as the referee raised her hand. But the celebration was short-lived as Max came into the ring and and took her down with a clothesline before stomping away at her. 4 Loko went to help, but Avantasia restrained her around the waist as Max unloaded with shots into Harley’s head.

Zack: Harley’s won, and Max Sato is brutalizing her for it! Avantasia’s got 4 Loko!

Lyn: We’ve got a mess going down here!

With the crowd booing louder now, the lights in the DCU Center blinked out as the video wall came to life with a city in the background. A familiar woman blowing a bubble in front of her face was seen as she walked towards the camera.

Voice: Are you ready?

The woman’s voice asked on the video as the bubble popped, and the lights came back up to see a purple haired woman standing at the top of the ramp with a cup with a lid in her hand. She glanced around and took off towards the ring at top speed, sliding under the bottom rope as Max Sato turned around to face her. He looked her up and down and laughed at her as many in the crowd recognized her.

Zack: Lyn, that’s BIANCA REED!

Bianca shook her head as she pulled the lid off the cup and threw the contents onto Max….dozens of cockroaches began crawling all over him as he shrieked like a banshee and rolled out of the ring.

Lyn: I tell you, if you wanna find an extensive family as big as the Ayanos, you look no farther than the Reeds! You heard of Killer C? Check out Killer B over here as she brings the roaches and.... Makes Max Sato run like a bitch.

Zack: Max can’t get out of the DCU Center fast enough, he’s covered in those cockroaches!

He tried desperately to wipe them off as he took off up the ramp with Avantasia carrying Ji-Hu trying to help him! The crowd roared in approval, bringing a smile to her face as she helped Harley to her feet and raised her hand.

Zack: Bianca Reed has been making a name for herself elsewhere, but apparently she’s about to call Future Shock home!

Lyn: ...And Zack. Zack. Man. Bruh. She LITERALLY made Max Sato run like a bitch.

The fans chanted Bianca’s name as she congratulated Harley, who thanked her in return. The cameras cut to the back as Avantasia and Ji-Hu were right behind Max, who was still covered in cockroaches as the trio darted past Adam.

Adam: Just keep going! I warned you what would happen. All three of you...effective immediately….are SUSPENDED!!

The show cuts back into the arena as the crowd pops at that ruling immediately as well.

Zack: The Max Sato Experience...has been suspended, Harley Shannon’s got her Aspire Ring shot, and Future Shock just inherited the princess of the Reed family!

Lyn: Welcome Killer B... And Max once more. Just for feeling. Like. A. Bitch.

As Harley and Bianca shake hands, we head to a commercial for Relentless.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 11:03:46 pm »

A clip from the closing moments of their first encounter as well as Sophia attempting to take over Gillie’s segment is shown before we head back to the ring.

Zack: Lyn, we know who’s going to be waiting in the wings for the winner of this match. And I’d wager the animosity runs just as deep between the two women we are about to see as they did with Harley and Ji-Hu.

Lyn: These two wrestlers are about as different as oil and water, Zack.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the ASPIRE RING!

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing Future Shock in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason. She brings one hand up in front of her face, almost marveling at the Aspire Ring on her finger, giving it a kiss and raising her fist up in the air.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 137 lbs, she is the "Emerald City Siren," and the current holder of the Aspire Ring...this is SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at Gaby and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and again raising her arm up so she can actively show off the Ring, even pointing to it with her free hand--just in case the audience couldn't see. She smirks to herself, shouting something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: I can’t recall a time Sophia Pike didn’t look confident, even smug in many cases. She certainly gives the appearance of a woman who has nothing to worry about. This may be the last time we see her in Future Shock tonight, which would thrill her to no end.

Lyn: In her mind, Sophia is head and shoulders above everyone else in Future Shock. I won’t deny her abilities but her untempered arrogance leaves something to be desired.

“Let's take you back to the concrete streets!
Original beats with real live mc's!
Playground tactics!
No rabbit in a hat tricks!”

Gaby: Her opponent from Sheerness, England... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

Gillie comes out to no music behind her, but that’s because she comes with an old school looking boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on her left shoulder as well as her ring gear and a large piece of cardboard in her right hand. The boombox plays a loud rendition of “Concrete Schoolyard” by Jurassic 5 as she continues walking down the ramp. Gillie puts down the cardboard and the boombox before doing a backspin dance move on the cardboard. With a grin she kips up and rolls into the ring to the warm reaction of the crowd. She hangs on the ropes as she waves before doing some last moment stretches.

Zack: Gillie Barnes has been preparing for this match since it was announced, and we saw a little bit of that at Breaking Point a week ago.

Lyn: From what I understand, she, Jake and Mallory all live together. I wonder if she keeps them up at night with lights on and the flipping of pages and scribbling sounds.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the ring from Sophia, and slips it into his pocket before checking both women and calling for the bell. Pike strolls out to the center, telling Gillie to hurry up so they can get this over with. Meanwhile, Gillie seems to be talking to herself and glancing down to her fingers a moment. Sophia gets tired of waiting for her, and closes the gap to go for a right hand to the face. But Barnes blocks it, and fires back with a couple of her own. It stuns Sophia back a step before Gillie uses a discus elbow to her jaw that really rocks her a couple steps back. Barnes scoops her up for an inverted atomic drop, followed by a short arm clothesline. The English beauty continues muttering something to herself as Sophia gets up, only to be greeted with a traditional atomic drop that sends her into the corner with Gillie right behind her with an avalanche to the back. As Pike lumbers out of the corner, Gillie leaves her feet with a dropkick to the back to send Sophia onto the canvas. She quickly drops to all fours, even wagging her backside for a moment waiting on Sophia to move.

Zack: Gillie’s talking to herself, but whatever she’s saying is working! And we’ve seen this before, Lyn!

Lyn: Zack I think... I think she’s counting or... Calculating as she wrestles. Did this woman seriously turn Sophia Pike into a mathematical equation? ...Pike should be honored, I doubt she’s ever triggered someone that hard before.

Sophia started to get to her hands and knees as well before Gillie scampered across the ring on all fours to headbutt her in the side of the head. Pike rolled over and tried to get up again, only for Barnes to do it a second time to the crowd’s delight. Another wag of her butt as Sophia finally made it to her feet until Gillie lunged forward and bit into her thigh, causing Sophia to shout in pain.

Zack: This reminds me of the last episode of Future Shock. They say every dog needs a bone to chew on! And Gillie’s gnawing on a thigh bone right now!

Lyn: Like some kind of dog from a scrapyard. Maybe a junkyard of some sorts.

She finally let go as Sophia held the back of her leg in pain, shouting at the referee to do something about that...until Gillie bit into the other thigh too. The fans loved it even if she didn’t. Barnes got back to her feet, spinning her around and beginning to unload with lefts and rights in combination before she rolled her arms and delivered a bionic elbow that floored Sophia to a pop from the crowd. That brought a smile to Gillie’s face before she went back to muttering to herself.

Lyn: I swear I’ve seen all of these moves before when I was a kid. I can’t put my finger on it but its all working.

Zack: A little flip, flop, and fly action from Old School as she drops that big elbow right into the crown of the Queen of King County!

As Sophia tried to get up again, Gillie moved to the corner and got into a three point stance. She pawed the mat with her foot as though she were a bull about to charge out of the stall. And as soon as Sophia turned around, Gillie charged out for a running tackle towards Pike. But Sophia sidestepped her, and sent her into the corner instead. She struck shoulder first in the corner, dropping her to one knee before Sophia drove a running knee into the shoulder as well. The King County native was a little worse for wear, but was recovering somewhat quickly. Grabbing her by the arm, she pulled her to the center of the ring and applied a standing armbar, forcing Gillie to one knee on the canvas as Sophia tried to increase the torque of the hold.

Lyn: Welcome to Port Armbar, Miss Barnes! Vicious knee lift there from the Emerald City Siren and now time for the torque.

Zack: This is right in Sophia’s wheelhouse, and what she loves to do. If Gillie has turned her into a math problem, Sophia’s not offering a pop quiz with this offense.

Gillie’s face showed the pain she was experiencing as Sophia worked the armbar, stepping in and driving repeated elbows into her shoulder and grinding them in on each strike. Barnes tried to get back to her feet with Sophia continuing to turn it, looking to put her back down on the canvas. But the Sheerness native turned into her, and caught her with a kick to the gut. A second one finally broke Sophia’s grip, and stunned her for a moment until she hit the near side ropes and went for a running shoulder tackle. It connected, knocking Sophia down but also dropping Gillie to a knee since she used the wrong shoulder. Pike recovered quickly, using a low clothesline to knock Gillie flat on the mat and press her arm to the canvas. As soon as she did, she kicked her feet into the air and began hammering repeated knee drops into her shoulder before sitting her up and applying a hammerlock behind her on the mat.

Zack: Gillie made an error going for that shoulder tackle, and Sophia made her pay for it too. Now Pike’s back in control again, and is doing an excellent job of controlling the pace.

Lyn: Put her down low with that clothesline, and then those knee drops on the shoulder, then the instant hammerlock.

Gillie began to try to get up, but Sophia kept the hold applied behind her until she began to fire back elbows into the side of her head. Three of those sent Sophia backwards a step before Gillie started throwing punches again, but with the left arm which wasn’t hurt. The crowd started to get behind her all over again as Sophia stumbled backwards. Barnes backed up and charged forward, looking for a running clothesline. But Sophia ducked it, and scooped her up over one shoulder for a shoulder breaker to the bad side. Barnes yelped in pain as she connected with it and fell to the mat. Sophia pressed both hands to her chest to make a cover with a smirk on her face as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: You could hear Gillie shout in pain as that move connected, and Sophia’s giving her three seconds to decide if she wants to keep going!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!

Barnes kicked out as Sophia shook her head, returning to grinding her elbow into her shoulder repeatedly. She rose to her feet finally, listening to the boos of the crowd and telling them she wanted this match.

Lyn: The Aspire Ringbearer is feeling herself right now folks... Even as the crowd boos her every step of the way.

Gillie started to get up again as Sophia pounded an elbow into her back when she turned to see her. She pulled her up the rest of the way, pinning her arm behind her back and then planting her with a hammerlock into a slam. Rising back to her feet, she pulled Gillie’s right arm up with her and connected with a limb snap to the mat. Gillie’s face tensed up considerably as she pulled her arm to her tightly, until Sophia rolled her onto her stomach and looked to apply her Fujiwara armbar. But Gillie immediately pulled it free, and rolled into the ropes. Sophia rolled her eyes and went towards her, causing the referee to intercept her since Gillie was in the ropes.

Lyn: That Space Needle nearly came out but the resident walking wrestling textbook escapes with her arm still... Mostly intact.

Zack: Gillie’s seen that armbar hooked too many times, and she’s trained herself well to bolt when she feels it coming. The studying has paid off for “Old School” tonight!

Barnes began to use those ropes to help her get back to her feet until Sophia took off towards her in a run. But Gillie surprised her coming in, and scooped her up to fall backwards into a stun gun! Sophia’s neck dropped against the top rope as she staggered backwards, trying to catch her breath. Gillie spun her around, and scooped her up over both shoulders with a wince of pain. She then immediately went into an airplane spin, round and round and round before she planted her on the mat! Gillie sat up, trying to regain her equilibrium for a moment.

Zack: She must have gotten about 7 revolutions with that spin, and now “Old School” is trying to get her balance back. That’s the only downside to that move, Lyn.

Lyn: Tell that to my old man. He’d swear it was the perfect move... Then start complaining about ‘wrestlers today with their fancy shooting starburst whatzits’.

Gillie got back to her feet, the muttering resuming as she pulled Sophia up and planted her head between her legs. She nodded to herself as she tried to hoist her up for what looked like a spinning powerbomb...but her shoulder wasn’t willing as she dropped Sophia to her feet instead. Pike tried to nail her with an elbow strike to the mouth, but Gillie ducked it and scooped her over her shoulders into a….

Zack: Death Valley Driver!!

She quickly made the cover, hooking the outside leg with the good arm as Fisk dropped down to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Gillie to sit up on her knees and continue talking to herself. Rising to her feet, she rubbed her hurt shoulder and began to pull Sophia back up again. She scooped her up over the left shoulder, and delivered an inverted front powerslam!

Lyn: Inverted front powerslam and Pike may not be too sure where she is right now!

Gillie got back to her feet, heading towards the corner as she climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She measured Pike momentarily before she dove off with a diving headbutt to her chest. But Pike rolled out of the way as Gillie smacked the mat instead. Sophia rose to her feet with a pained look on her face as she pulled Gillie up, giving the sign for the Emerald City Flowsion.

Lyn: One Emerald City Flowsion coming up and this may be all she wrote for “Old School” Gillie Barnes. Take it back to the concrete stre--

She pulled Gillie up and hoisted her into position...but Barnes countered and landed on her feet behind her. Pike spun around right into Gillie’s shotei palm strike to the face! The crowd came to their feet as Barnes dove across Sophia immediately for the cover!

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!! Sophia went for the Flowsion, but Gillie had it scouted!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans in the DCU Center erupted as Fisk called for the bell. Gillie sat up with a wide eyed look on her face, slowly getting to her feet and looking at the referee...until he raised her left hand in victory.

Zack: How about that?!

Lyn: She looks like she barely believes it herself, Zack but I can bet you anything Strike is somewhere applauding this one.

Gaby: Here is your winner and NEW Aspire Ring bearer……….’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!!

Fisk handed her the Ring, which she looked at with a smile on her face before slipping it onto her finger and thrusting her fist into the air with a grin.

Zack: Gillie Barnes came to Worcester on a mission, and mission accomplished! Barnes has the Aspire Ring, and congratulations to her!

Lyn: Evening the score with the Emerald City Siren and claiming the Aspire Ring to boot and here comes Jake!

She stepped out of the ring to the floor as Jake joined her, raising her good arm and admiring the Aspire Ring for a moment. She gave him a hug with one arm as the crowd gave her plenty of noise in approval.

Zack: This might be Sophia’s last night in Future Shock, depending on how the poll goes a little later. But whether she graduates or not, she will be leaving Worcester without the Aspire Ring.

Lyn: Knowing Pike, she might have kept it just for shits and giggles... Maybe carry it around.

As Jake helped Gillie to the back, the show cuts elsewhere.

Cereza Grants Her Wish

A clip from Velocity shows the attack on Alicia during the match between Cereza and Valentina, as well as the earlier moments when Sienna asked to have the match changed for tonight. From there, we find the former stripper with Adam in the back outside his office.

Adam: Thanks for coming by, Cereza. How’s your friend after Velocity?

Cereza has her arms folded, sighing as she looks down at the floor briefly.

Cereza: Well Alicia is a little bruised up after that encounter with Sienna. But she is here tonight, able to walk under her own power. I have to say, Adam, I’m not happy with the person Sienna is, but with the way she acts sometimes it makes me want to fight harder than I ever have before here in Future Shock. She drives me up the wall, but...I don’t think I can stoop to her level. But she wanted this No DQ match, didn’t she?

Adam: Yeah, but like I told her, I wasn’t going to change it unless I asked you about it first. And regardless of what kind of match, Cory will not be permitted to be ringside during it. He gets used as a distraction or weapon way too much.

Cereza: At least you and I can agree on that much.

The stripper smirks.

Cereza: Adam, considering what Sienna wants out of this, how she makes herself believe she’s in the right, and what she’s done between our last fight and tonight...if she wants this to be No DQ, then let her. But I promise you...I can’t go to her level ever again. Not like I used to be.

Adam nods his head, and leans across to give her a hug for a moment.

Adam: You got it, it’ll be No Disqualifications then. I have a feeling what she did to Alicia was after talking to me and saying she knew more than one way to skin a cat. It was designed to get you to agree. I’m about to go see Alicia, and let her know when she is going to make her debut...but I’ll wait till she’s 100%.

Cereza: Interesting. Almost the same way I’m giving up my Future Shock Cup for one more round at her. Clever...but not clever enough. And why don’t I join you to see how Alicia is? She was fine before I came to meet you, but...well, you never know with her sometimes.

Adam: Be my guest.

As the pair headed away, we cut to a video featuring the issues between Andi Takata & O.E. Ayano.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 11:05:47 pm »

A clip of recent interactions between O.E. Ayano and Andi Takata are shown, including the freestyle joshi rap battle from Future Shock and the closing moments of the last Velocity. As it concludes, we return to the ring with Gaby.

Zack: We have quite the situation here, Lyn, where OE doesn’t want the Alumni even involved in Future Shock, and has decided to make an example of them...starting with Andi.

Lyn: I wonder if Ayano realizes that by making her modus operandi now hunting alumni, she’s essentially leaning her career on the very same Alumni she’s picking a fight with. Probably not.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah... What up Looch! What up D-Block!”

Gaby: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan, she is The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a football jersey over her ring gear and a surgical mask. As “Dirty Ryder” (Ratatat Remix) by L.O.X. plays through the arena sound system, the crowd boos O.E. all her way to the squared circle from. She walks down the ramp, leaps onto the apron before climbing up to the top turnbuckle and flashing a pair of middle fingers as Mai Hotaru applauds her. O.E. rolls into the ring and glares around before pulling her surgical mask down.

Zack: O.E. Ayano isn’t going to win over any fans here tonight in Worcester, but in my view, she has her work cut out for her against half of the Unity Champions.

Lyn: Not too bright, is she Zack? You know what they say... They can tell you the price of J’s, but they can’t solve for X.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Gaby: And her opponent...she is one half of the FFW Unity Champions! Representing the Burning Star Express…………..’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Zack: There are few people in FFW or Future Shock more beloved than that woman right there! And after putting Ji-Hu away and standing toe to toe with Isis two nights ago, you gotta believe Andi Takata feels like she can take on the world!

Lyn: It’s hard to imagine OE is going to find a way to stand over the Space Princess.

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell, while the crowd is already chanting Andi’s name to her delight. O.E. nor Mai at ringside look too impressed by it as Andi bounces on the balls of her feet with OE making a beeline for her. Ayano gets in her face and immediately starts talking trash to Takata, who simply stares back at her with a growing look of annoyance. OE doesn’t the reaction she seems to be looking for, thus she looks around a second and then turns back to spit in Andi’s face. That draws nothing but ire as Andi and OE start trading right hands at a fevered clip. Ayano begins to get the better of the exchange, backing Andi up into the ropes before she whips her across to the far side. Takata rebounds as OE ducks her head a little too soon, allowing Andi time to stop herself and drive her into the mat with a DDT. She quickly rolls on top of her, pounding in more straight right hands before she gets to her feet and wipes OE’s saliva off her cheek.

Zack: I don’t know what OE was expecting after spitting in Andi’s face, but I doubt she was looking for things to start like this!

Lyn: As long as I live I will never understand what people think they accomplish with spitting in someone else’s face. You will ALWAYS get the receipt for it later, natch.

As OE starts to get up, Andi doubles back towards her and jerks her up by the arm. She then starts to drive front kicks into her body repeatedly. She moves around behind her to scoop her up and then down into a back suplex. She quickly grabs OE’s feet under both arms and asks if she’s a swinger. Before OE has a chance to answer, Andi starts her own giant swing around five times before she flips her over onto her stomach and into a Boston crab.

Lyn: Here’s something OE can understand when she rewatches this. Andi Takata is whoopin’ that ass, Oh Lord whoopin’ that ass. And into a Boston Crab we go.

Zack: Andi’s showing off that she knows a little something about submissions too, which is also something OE prides herself on.

Not being far from the ropes, OE reaches out to try to grab them. But due to all the spinning, she keeps trying to grab ropes that aren’t there thanks to her dizziness. Mai moves around in front of her, putting her hand on one rope as OE tries to regain her senses and then reach for it. She finally makes it, and wraps her hand around the bottom rope to cause the break. Andi lets go as Parks makes it to three with his count. She turns around and leans down to grab OE, but Ayano surprises her and monkey flips her through the ropes to the floor. Takata lands in a heap as OE starts crawling away. As she asks the referee something, Mai moves around the corner towards Andi as the alien princess begins to get back to her feet. Takata snaps her head towards her as it looks like Mai’s about to do something...only for OE to use a baseball slide under the bottom rope into her chest. It sends Andi backwards into the barricade before OE rolls out after her.

Zack: Mai looked like she was about to get a shot in herself, but Andi was wise to it. She just didn’t notice OE coming at her feet first. And this match has spilled to the floor.

Lyn: Mai has always been hands on in her managerial abilities. Like with everything else.

OE dragged Andi away from the barricade towards the apron to bounce her head off the mat. She quickly darted behind her and pulled her arms around her neck into a straitjacket before falling backwards into a lungblower! The force catapulted Andi into the nearby ringpost chest first, causing her to stagger and turn into OE clocking her with a back heel kick to the jaw that dropped her back to the floor. OE rolled into the ring to break the count, and then back out as she saw Andi starting to get up again. She scooped her up over a shoulder, and used the apron for a Snake eyes to drop Andi’s face across it. Mai applauded from around the corner as OE looked down to her opponent with disdain.

Lyn: OE looking to make that Snake Eyes count for something with momentum.

Zack: Not to mention her manager definitely likes what she sees, which admittedly isn’t a high watermark when it comes to Mai.

As Andi started to get up again, OE pulled her the rest of the way and rolled her back under the bottom rope into the ring. Ayano slid in after her, watching as Andi began to sit up on her knees only for OE to give her a titty twister with an amused look on her face. She took off for the near side as Andi clutched her chest in pain, catching Takata with a running neckbreaker that snapped her onto the mat. With the crowd booing her, OE gave them an obscene gesture and sat Andi up for a fish hook headlock, using a finger to pull at one side of her mouth as she had it applied.

Zack: Well that’s some unique offense there from OE, and she has firm control of this match now. Almost looks like she’s trying to make Andi’s mouth bigger there.

Lyn: She’s obviously trained with the most storied of 7th grade bullies to learn that fabled technique.

OE tried to tear at her mouth with that finger as she kept the headlock well applied, leaning over her to make her carry her weight at the same time. Takata pulled her own hands to her mouth to shove OE’s finger deeper inside...before she bit into it. Ayano cursed loudly in pain before Andi finally let go. OE stepped away and shook her hand in pain as Andi started to get back to her feet. When OE turned back around, Andi started firing forearm strikes into the side of her head repeatedly. A quartet of them landed before she whipped her into the corner chest first. Ayano struck hard as Andi darted in behind her, snatching her up around the waist and sending her flying with a German suplex. But it was obvious the toll taken on Andi, as she dropped to her knee to try to pull herself together.

Lyn: Andi with another excellent suplex but she looks like she’s worn out something dreadful. Considering she had a match with Isis only two days ago...

Zack: No doubt. There’s no way she could be 100% after meeting the Titaness less than 48 hours ago.

She managed to get herself together a bit as she rose back up, and took off for the far side. Takata went into a rolling thunder senton on top of OE before hooking the leg for a quick cover. Parks darted into position to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: First near fall of this match! Andi landed that rolling senton perfectly, and is likely to be trying to speed the pace up again.

Lyn: She’s faster than the Eighth Chamber Orochi, Andi and OE both know it and she’s making good use of it.

Takata headed for the ropes to step outside onto the apron. As OE began to stir on the canvas, the Unity Champion jumped to the top rope and used it for a springboard into a shooting star press that brought the crowd to its feet. She quickly darted back up and to the nearest corner, where she headed up top with the crowd watching throughout the arena.

Zack: Andi hit that Shooting Star Press off the ropes, and she’s heading right back up to the high rent district again!

Lyn: When “Lucky Star” Andi Takata does it, that’s THE Shooting Star Press. Excellently done and now what’s she gonna do?

Takata measured and flew into a frog splash from the top, only for OE to roll out of the way and cause Andi to faceplant on the canvas. Mai screamed at her charge to get up as Ayano crawled towards the ropes to help her do just that. She clutched her ribs in pain as she rose, looking back to see Andi barely beginning to get up before she darted across with a harsh yakuza kick that flattened her. OE dropped across her for the cover, hooking the leg with one hand and clutching her ribs with the other as Parks fell to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Andi rolled her shoulder in time, causing OE to sit up still favoring her ribs from Andi’s previous attack. She got back to her feet, yanking Andi up with her into a hammerlock DDT followed by a knee drop into the back of her neck.

Lyn: OE looking to pop off the Space Princess’s head with that combination!

Zack: Now OE’s starting to get into her groove, and is making Andi suffer for it. I think she’s setting up for her favorite submission!

She leaned down, applying her inverted lotus hold can opener, shouting at Andi to give up.Parks dropped down to check for himself as Andi’s face darkened in hue, but not giving up yet. The Unity Champion tried to stretch to reach the bottom rope which wasn’t too far away. OE tried to drag her away, but it was too late as Andi barely managed to reach it. Parks called for the break, having to count OE almost to five before she finally released the submission.

Zack: OE had the Triumph locked in, but Andi was too close to the ropes. The damage may have been done regardless though for the co-holder of the Unity Championship.

Lyn: That MMA style hold is meant to absolutely destroy the neck and I can’t imagine Andi will be anywhere without an ice pack for the next few days.

Mai told her charge to drag her back and put it on again as OE did just that. Andi began to pull herself up with the help of the ropes as OE darted towards her. But Takata dropped back down and pulled the bottom rope with her, sending OE over it to a heap on the floor. Mai immediately moved around, telling her to get back into the ring as Andi got back to her feet. Ayano rose up  slowly as Andi took off for the far side, rebounding and sailed over the top rope with a suicide dive that crashed OE to the floor. The fans were getting louder again as Takata got back to her feet, shoving OE back into the ring and heading for the top rope. She perched herself, waiting for OE to get up….until singing could be heard as the Choir began to head down the ramp singing and clapping their hands.

Lyn: ...Oh sweet mercy, why are these people here now?

Zack: We saw them coming in at the start of the show, but I have no idea what they have to do with this match.

Andi glanced over towards them with a confused look, much like Mai. But OE had already gotten back to her feet, charging towards the corner and running up it to deliver a belly to belly overhead suplex that crashed both women into the mat. OE dove across her for the cover as Parks dropped to count.

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Andi barely managed to kick out in time as OE got back to her feet, and then spotted the Choir dancing and clapping around the ring...including one of them giving Mai a slap on the backside. She mouthed the words “Call Me” to that one as they danced jubilantly around the ring to boos from the crowd.

Lyn: Well I guess that sort of answers my first question. While Mai considers becoming a holy roller, Andi and OE both are having a hard time focusing.

Zack: Who could blame them? These people have showed up week in and week out, and been a nuisance honestly from day one.

As OE watched them, Andi began to get back to her feet behind her. The Choir continued to dance, singing and clapping their hands around the ring.

Zack: Andi’s up!

As Mai screamed at OE to look, Ayano turned right into Andi’s version of the ace crusher. But the hoodlum shoved her off. Andi didn’t get very far past her until OE grabbed her from behind, and fell backwards to the mat in a rear naked choke. Andi tried to grab towards the ropes, though none were within reach as OE continued to apply the pressure.

Lyn: Talk about a last resort but the Space Princess is stuck in the center of the ring!

Takata continued to try to make it to the ropes before her movements began to falter. And when she stopped responding to the referee, he called for the bell.

Zack: OE barely avoided Andi’s finisher, but that katahajime rear naked choke...that was enough to seal the deal, Lyn!

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission…………..O.E. AYANO!!!!

Mai clapped for her charge as OE kept a watchful eye on the Choir before climbing the turnbuckle and raising her hand in the air after the referee had done so moments ago.

Zack: OE’s war against the Alumni could be short-lived if she gets the vote a little later tonight. But as it stands now, the 8 chamber Orochi picks up a very impressive victory here at Whiplash!

Lyn: You’ve gotta sense she’s feeling herself a little bit, going after one of the toughest and biggest names of the Alumni.

Ayano stepped out to the floor, making sure to avoid the Choir as Mai raised her hand. The pair headed towards the back as Andi began to get up finally in the ring.

Zack: What’s going on now?

Zack asked this as the Choir began to climb into the ring on all four sides. Andi looked a bit curious as they all formed a circle around her and joined hands. Andi turned around, watching as they joined hands and lowered their heads as though they were praying.

Lyn: ...They’re apparently praying for Andi Takata. I’m not sure this is approved by Nakamura Global.

It was at that point that the lights went out in the DCU Center and a beam of solid white light covered one spot at the top of the ramp. The cameras happened to notice someone lowering down through the light in a white dress with her head bowed.

Lyn: This has all the makings of poisoned koolaid...

Zack: Who on Earth is that woman? That must be whoever thinks they are Future Shock’s Savior.

It was clearly a woman bathed in the light as her feet finally touched the ramp, and she undid a harness around her waist...also white. The lights began to go back up in the arena as the Choir shouted “Hallelujah” surrounding Andi as the woman at the top of the ramp raised her head with a beaming grin on her face, instantly recognizable to Future Shock’s longtime viewers as…

Zack: Is that...Casey Atherton?!

Lyn: Apparently God called Casey Atherton and she answered.

Casey glided towards the ring, holding a book in her hands. It almost looked like a Bible, but the writing on the front of it read “The Book of Casey”. She headed up the steps, smiling to Andi who looked back at her with a dumbfounded expression. The crowd wasn’t even sure how to take it...until the Choir grabbed Andi’s arms and shoved her to her knees. Takata tried to get free of them as Casey stepped into the ring, and told Andi she was here to help her and all of Future Shock before she swatted the book across the side of her head and knocked her out with one shot. The book fell to the mat, opening up to see a hollowed inside with a brick in it. Immediately the crowd began to boo VERY loudly.

Lyn: Deuteronomy 25:12.

Casey pulled Andi’s form up as the Choir left the ring, and resumed dancing around it. Atherton hoisted Andi up, and drilled her with the falcon’s arrow! The boos only got louder as Casey beamed as though she were being basked in love and adulation while a few members of the Choir held out collection plates at ringside for fans to give money.

Lyn: THE GOONGALA! ...I’m terrified of what she calls that Falcon’s Arrow now however and... Hey! I don’t have cash on me, sorry. Pass it along. Thanks.

Zack: Get that stupid plate away from me, and good luck getting someone else to contribute to it!.

Casey leaned down and touched Andi’s forehead as though she were a faith healer before stepping back out of the ring with the Choir surrounding her.

Zack: I don’t….I’ve never seen anything like this before….what in the hell is going on in Casey’s mind? She really thinks she’s some kind of Savior…

Lyn: If she could save us from herself, that’ll be grand. Buckle up man... I think we’re in for the long haul.

As the camera zoomed in on Casey’s beaming face, we cut to a commercial for FFW’s Relentless Pay Per View.

Of Many Minds

We cut backstage to see Allison Marx standing by, all smiles with a mic in her hand. Standing next to her is FS newcomer Alicia Garland, who looks to be bandaged up a bit from the encounter she had with Sienna a few days ago.

Allison: Alicia, first of all it’s nice to see you tonight after how Sienna attacked you this past Velocity. How are you feeling?

Alicia: Oh, Ah’m just fine and dandy, Ms. Marx. Y’all know Ah can recover quite quickly from such a beatdown until Cereza saved my behind.

Allison: Oh, well that’s great to hear-

Alicia places her hand over Allison’s mic, staring her down as she leers at the interviewer. Her accent is gone.

Alicia: That was sarcasm, you stupid bimbo. I’m still hurting from that surprise attack Sienna gave me, and I should have kept my eyes on her all night. The fact I’m Cereza’s friend made me a target for her, and I’m upset she did that to me as much as I’m mad at myself for not being better prepared.

Allison just looks at Alicia, a bit worried now.

Allison: Oh...I’m sorry, I didn’t think you’d feel so-

Alicia: Pissed? Of course I am. I’m more experienced than any of these women in Future Shock, I shouldn’t be caught off guard like that!

Allison: Okay...I’ve clearly hit a nerve. But...you still have a bit of recovery time, and I’ve been told that on the next episode of Future Shock you’ll have your debut match against Carmen Gutierrez. Do you have any thoughts on that upcoming encounter?

This bit of news makes the southern woman smirk.

Alicia: Carmen? Yeah, that sounds like a good match up. I’ll enjoy teaching her what it means to fight a true fighter and not just someone looking to jab at her like a tray of hors d'oeuvres. But Carmen? I don’t think she knows what she’ll be getting herself into.

After a pause, Alicia giggles.

Alicia: So Ah’ll certainly be lookin’ forward to that match! Best of luck to ol’ Carmen!

Happily she skips off, leaving Alicia quite confused before we go to the next match.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 11:06:58 pm »

We are taken back to Unstoppable 7, where Isis gives Anna a concussion in their match and puts her out for several months. Fast forward to Anna’s return at Resistance and then her match with Valentina where she said she wanted Isis. After that, we cut back to the ring with Gaby.

Zack: Fans, if you like smash mouth hard-hitting matches, you may want to smoke a cigarette after this match is over. I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to this one, Lyn.

Lyn: We’re looking at one hell of a rematch here, Zack. You know Anna’s been chomping at the bit for too long... Much too long to get Isis.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis Morales never ceases to impress me. She is, without question, the most dominant figure in the history of Future Shock! She’s a juggernaut, and doesn’t look like she’s in a good mood.

Lyn: I’ll be honest with you... I don’t think she’s ever in a good mood. I think its kind of what helps her get through the day.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Still Speedin” by Sway begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Gaby: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight as we reach the chorus, the crowd screaming it outloud:

"Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
I got the people screaming
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
(Still speedin')"

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: This is Anna’s second match back, she called her shot and said she wanted this rematch from Unstoppable 7. It won’t be long before we find out if that was a wise decision or not.

Lyn: ...Speaking of wrestlers who are hardly in a good mood and it only seems to add to their capabilities.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women before she calls for the bell. Anna and Isis stare across the ring at each other as the fans in the DCU Center are already on their feet. Both women look at the crowd, and back to each other with disdain etched across their faces.

Zack: They haven’t touched, and this capacity crowd in Worcester is standing! You can feel it! The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, it’s go time!

Without another moment’s hesitation, Anna charges across the ring at top speed and tries to take Isis’ legs out from underneath her. Morales pounds forearms across her back as Anna tries to take her down without much success. The redhead pushes her back, and waves her forward again as Anna darts back at her. This time though, she ducks a swipe from Isis and ends up behind her. Giovanna bounces off the near side ropes before she can turn around, and catches her with a chop block to the back of her knee. It sends Isis stumbling forward a step as Anna starts driving shoulder blocks into the back of her leg. It brings the redhead down to one knee as Anna comes around in front of her, and begins unloading with combinations to the body that excite the crowd.

Lyn: Anna throwing those soup bones after chopping down the redwood! Our Italian native isn’t just a boxer and a wrestler, she’s a lumberjack. Well, lumberjill.

Zack: With Isis on her knees, she’s about eye level with Anna and those haymakers she likes to throw can reach the promised land!

Shot after shot connects to Isis’ body as Anna hammers forearms and elbow strikes into the side of her head. They cause Isis to reel back on that knee, but Giovanna continues to unload with furious shots. She takes off for the far side this time, rebounding quickly with a clothesline to her chest. But it doesn’t take Isis down, only wobbling her backwards before Anna hits the ropes again at a high rate of speed. She rebounds a little faster this time, leaving her feet for a flying shoulder tackle that still doesn’t take her down off that one knee. Giovanna hits the ropes a third time. But Isis rises to her feet as she comes back this time, and decks her with a right cross to the jaw that flattens Anna to the mat.

Zack: Anna unleashed a barrage of blows that only got Isis to her knee, but all it took….all it took was a right cross from Isis to put Anna down. Isis is a BEAST!

Lyn: A single move. One single hand. There’s something just grimey about being so strong you can lay someone out with one punch. Isis doesn’t throw hands, she throws bricks.

Anna started to try to get back up as Isis jerked her up by the neck, and shoved her backwards into the corner. She followed her in, and began to do what Anna had done to her when she hammered in body blows one after another. Each shot lifted Anna’s feet off the mat in the corner before she fell forward to lean against her. Morales scooped her up overhead with ease, walking to the ropes before she dropped her all the way down to the floor on the outside. Anna plummeted to the floor with a smack as Isis moved to the center of the ring.

Zack: Anna fell from about 12 feet right there, and hit the floor with a harsh impact! I’ve seen Isis use this strategy before, Lyn. She’s playing King of the Mountain, and she’s gonna make Anna come to her and not the other way around.

Lyn: She’s bringing it back it looks like, and that same strategy HAS worked on multiple occasions. I guess the question is how can The Saltiest work through it?

Anna started to pick herself up off the floor, and climb back up onto the apron. She stared across at Isis standing in the center of the ring watching her with a cold stare from the Titaness. Giovanna stepped back into the ring, and walked within arm’s reach of Isis...right before she delivered a stiff kick into her knee cap. It caught her off guard as Anna darted past her to the ropes, hitting a second chop block to that same leg and bringing Isis down to that knee. The blonde hit the ropes again, leaving her feet this time after the rebound with a bulldog that smacked Isis face first into the canvas. As the redhead started to get up again, Anna delivered a running elbow strike to her jaw that reeled her backwards, teetering in place before Giovanna hit the ropes and came back with a step-up enzuigiri to the back of her head that put Isis back on the mat. The crowd roared as Anna pounded the mat after she did it.

Zack: That elbow came all the way from San Diego, and Anna put Isis down! She better stay on her though, Lyn! You can’t give her a moment to breathe!

Lyn: Somewhere Vanessa Cade is slowly nodding in approval. I can sense it.

As she started to sit up, Anna went into a Thesz press and unloaded with rights into her head one after another. The fans responded loudly as Anna rolled off to her feet, measuring and driving an elbow into the top of her head. She immediately went for a cover as Davis dropped to count.

ONE!!!

T---!!

The two never made it as Isis used a military press and shot Anna off the cover, rolling her into the ropes with the impact before she sat up like a vampire.

Lyn: ...You know, Zack I did that a lot in my career... Yet never has it seemed more intimidating than when Isis just did it now, as though coming back from the dead.

Anna popped back to her feet behind her as Isis looked over her shoulder at her, causing the blonde to lunge at her. She grabbed the back of her head, and delivered a lungblower that put her back on the canvas. Giovanna headed for the corner immediately, wasting no time as she climbed up to the top rope. When Isis got back to her feet and turned, Anna launched herself with a missile dropkick to her chest that caught Isis off balance, and put her back down on the mat again. The crowd was getting louder in her favor. She turned her elbow pad over to reveal the gold side as she screamed at Isis to get up.

Zack: Lyn, she’s going for the Golden Elbow! Somewhere Vanessa Cade’s glued to the screen as her prize pupil is looking to knock Isis out right here! These people are standing again!

Lyn: That last elbow was just the appetizer, she’s looking to give The Titaness the main course and throw a little salt on it!

Isis started to get back to her feet as Anna took off towards her, looking for that rolling elbow. But Isis caught her by the wrist as Anna tried to get it free. Isis straightened her arm, and brought it down across the redhead’s knee. Giovanna shouted in pain as her arm nearly got bent in the wrong direction against Isis’ knee. Morales straightened her arm again, and lifted her up off the mat by it before snapping her over with an armdrag. Anna’s face was in agony as she tried to use her hands to push up, only for Isis to step onto her hand with one foot and crunch her fingers underneath her weight. Giovanna shouted again as Isis used a giant stomp to her elbow on that same arm...and again...and again….and again.

Zack: I think she’s trying to break Anna’s elbow….if she hasn’t already! Isis is going to take one of Anna’s biggest offensive weapons away from her, she knows Anna lives and dies by her strikes!

Lyn: Morales probably hasn’t forgotten Unstoppable 7. In one good uppercut, Anna busted Isis’s mouth open and even cost her a tooth. It only makes sense to completely neuter Giovanna’s main weapons.

She balanced on one foot for a moment, putting all her body weight on Anna’s hand underneath her foot and causing the blond to scream in pain before she stepped off. Morales measured and dropped a knee into her elbow before she pulled it up, and laid back against her for an armbar submission. Davis dropped down in front of Anna, asking her if she wanted to submit. But Giovana shouted a definite no to that, prompting Isis to grab her fingers on that same arm and start pulling them backwards at the same time.

Lyn: Vicious armbar there by Morales, continuing the extensive damage she’s looking to put on Giovanna.

She continued to crank on that arm with one arm, and try to bend Anna’s fingers backwards with the other. Giovanna clawed her own hand over her features at the pain she was experiencing until she realized where she was and kicked her feet to get one across the bottom rope where her other hand couldn’t reach. Davis called for the break as Isis broke at four, then got back to her feet as Anna clutched her arm to her chest on the canvas. As she looked at her stiff fingers, her hand shook in front of her.

Zack: I don’t think Anna’s ever seen her arm and hand like that, Lyn. It’s literally shaking for her just holding it up. There’s some….there’s some significant damage right there.

Lyn: Nerve damage potentially. Kid’s gonna need cryo treatment at this rate. Christ...

Isis dropped a leg across the back of her head after that, rolling her over and going for a cover as Davis dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Anna got her other shoulder up before the three, causing Isis to jerk her bad arm up….and fall backwards into a cross armbreaker. She locked her powerful legs at the ankle, and began to pull back, causing Anna once again to shriek in pain.

Zack: She’s been learning submissions, Lyn! Isis is showing us submissions we’ve not seen her use, and with her power, this cross armbreaker…..she really could break Anna’s arm!

Lyn: Not without a lack of damn well trying. A wrestler of this size doesn’t need to have added MORE to her repertoire!

Anna’s fingers clawed down her face as she gritted her teeth, tears forming in her eyes as Davis asked her if she wanted to stop the match. Anna’s extended her other hand, letting it waver above the mat as though she were thinking about it. Isis started to pull back more, only for once again Anna to kick her leg under the bottom rope barely. But it was enough to cause Davis to demand a break. Morales released the hold, and got back to her feet. Anna clutched her arm to her body, and immediately rolled out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: I don’t know how much usage Anna has left in that arm, but she got out of the ring to stop Isis from trying another hold. And….she’s deviating from her plan. Isis is coming out after her!

Lyn: I’m not sure if that is excellent in Anna’s favor or not...

Isis stepped over to the top rope, and dropped down to the floor around the corner from Ana. The Italian beauty glanced over to see her coming as she tried to get away from her, still clutching her arm to her chest as she did. Morales came around the corner picking up speed to catch her, but Anna surprised her with a drop toe hold that sent her face first into the steel steps. The crowd popped at that as Isis’ face smacked the steel. Anna rolled into the barricade, teeth gritted as she clutched her arm and tried to pull herself up.

Lyn: I don’t care HOW big you are, steel don’t give! Anna’s got a way to make that count there... She just has to get up first.

Giovanna headed for the apron, climbing onto it as Isis began to push up from the steps. Anna darted down the apron, delivering a curb stomp to the back of her head that drove it violently back into the steps a second time. Morales dropped to the floor as Anna used her good arm to unhook the top step and kick it over on top of the fallen Titaness. She climbed back up onto the apron, ad darted down it to deliver a double stomp into the steps to crunch Isis underneath it, causing Anna to stumble into the barricade to regain her balance. The strawberry blonde beauty headed for the apron, rolling back into the ring and hugging that arm to her body. Her fingers weren’t moving, as though they were frozen in place.

Zack: Anna, with the help of the steps, got Isis down. But look at her hand. Her fingers aren’t moving at all, they could be broken after having that monster working on them earlier.

Lyn: She’s gotta come up with a different strategy here though, that double stomp was an excellent start.

Isis slowly began to get back to her feet, very slowly at that. She reached up to the ropes, pulling herself up and then over them to get back inside. Anna didn’t let her bring the other leg over till she darted forward and kicked the top rope up between her legs. It froze the redhead in place for a moment before she teetered over onto the canvas. Giovanna looked down to her hand, again her fingers not moving. She then headed for the corner, making her way to the top rope. And with no hesitation, she launched herself into a split-legged moonsault that landed perfectly before she made the cover!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Isis rolled her shoulder in time before the three came down, prompting Anna to get back up to her feet with her arm still held tightly to her body. She glanced around, and headed for the ropes as Isis started to sit up.

Lyn: Crisp moonsault there but Morales is still fighting off The Saltiest with that kickout, though I’m sure that double footstomp and the rope rider treatment has done their damage.

Morales began to sit up and rise back to her feet before Anna charged past her, using the middle rope for a springboard into a flying forearm to the jaw that put her right back down again. Giovanna went for the cover once more as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: That might do it! Isis got her jaw jacked, Anna’s gonna do it with one damn arm!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Once again, Isis got her shoulder up as Anna rolled off the cover, looking at the referee with desperation as her face froze up again in pain. A quick glance back to Isis, Anna pushed up to her feet and headed for the corner yet again.

Lyn: The Saltiest can’t believe it but she’s lookin’ to the top again... I don’t know how wise this is going to be. It’s called high risk for a reason...

Giovanna climbed to the top rope, perching herself as she waited for Isis to get back to her feet. The Titaness was slow to do so, clearly more than a little dazed as she rose and turned to see where Anna was.

Zack: I don’t know what she’s thinking, but it’s feast or famine if you’re Anna!

Anna watched as she turned, and launched herself with another flying forearm! It landed beautifully as Anna staggered to her feet, summoned everything she had within her, and bounced off the ropes. And as Isis stumbled around to face her, Anna threw that already hurt right hand with all her might into Isis’ jaw and dropped her immediately!

Zack: LA MANO DE DIO…...She may have broken every bone in her hand to do it!

Anna dropped into a cover as Davis slid into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to a roar from the crowd as Anna rolled off the cover into the ropes, using her good hand to pull her back up to her feet. The referee raised that hand in victory.

Lyn: This is what you call breaking your arm punching out Cthulhu.

Gaby: Here is your winner……..ANNA GIOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAA!!!

Anna screamed into the rafters as the adrenaline surged through her body. The crowd gave her a standing ovation as she dropped down, and rolled out to the floor before trainers came out to help her.

Zack: Anna Giovanna has not been in a fight like this in her FFW career, she’ll feel it for weeks! But what counts most to her right now is she’s done it! Anna Giovanna brought down the Titaness in one of the gutsiest performances I’ve ever seen, Lyn.

Lyn: I hope her and Shane Atwater go for drinks first. Dinner with that amount of pain in her arm is going to be... Tricky.

The trainers immediately began to tend to her as she headed up the aisle. We cut to a commercial for the merch shop from there.

They Don’t Hold Back

A close up of the brand new Future Shock tag titles is shown next as they rest on a silk covered pedestal shining brightly under the lights. As the shot pulls back, there we find Sara with oe other than NHB on either side of her.

Sara: So what do you ladies think of these tag titles?

Jem: Shiny...so very shiny...so very very shiny shiny…

Angela takes a deep breath and gently smacks Jem round the back of her head.

Angela: Sorry, sometimes her inner magpie takes over. She something like shiny gold title belts and she kinda gets hypnotised. Especially when they come in pairs.

The smaller woman rubbed the back of her head for a moment, scowling at her partner.

Jem: Look at them. Look at how they’re shining in this light. Look at virginal gold. Polished to a bright shine. I bet since they’ve been finished and polished they’ve not been in contact with human hands and those destructive, smeary, mark leaving fingertips. Bet it’s been guys wearing those white cotton gloves to keep them absolutely pristine. And damn right I covet them. They’re tag team titles...tag team titles and we could finally, maybe, possibly win them. And you KNOW how much I want us to win a pair of tag team titles.

Sara: Ever since they were announced, we’ve had teams coming out of the woodwork seemingly to go after them. Newcomers like the Church of Oleska, the uh..Max Sato Experience, and Linda Ragnal even left her commentary job to join her daughter to chase them. What do you think is drawing newcomers and veterans alike besides our own roster to come after these tag titles?

Angela: Almost certainly some of it is the chance to make history and to be the first. That’s a pretty big thing and something that nobody can ever take away from you. I mean...no matter how good you are as a team or how long you hold them, you’re going to lose the belts eventually - but you’ll ALWAYS be the First. You’ll always be the ones that set the standard for others to follow. And I think some of it is down to Future Shock itself. There’s a certain reputation and prestige that comes with being a part of this, given all the talent that has been associated with it and has gotten their first big break as part of Future Shock. If you can be a Champion here, then it’s absolutely massive. The sort of thing that, no matter what you might have done elsewhere, becomes a crown jewel on your resume.

Jem: Yeah. If you can make it here you can make it pretty much anywhere in the world. And when it comes to tag teams...well, look at what the One Woman Show managed. They came through Future Shock, set records and became big pay-per-view attractions, co-main eventing the biggest shows that FFW puts on.Regardless of their methods, there are a lot of teams that would love to follow in those footsteps and I’m sure some people see these as a first step. Personally, I want to win these titles more than anything. I’d swap my grandmother for them...except she’s incredible and makes the best bread in the world….so maybe a sister? Brother?

Angela: You don’t have a sister. Or a brother.

Jem: I’m sure I could find one from somewhere.

Sara: What do you both think of some of the teams? Any of them stand out so far? For me, I think the Future Shock Champion Mallory Bennett and Gillie Barnes may be one of the top teams.

Jem: Well, obviously, any team that is the Future Shock Champion and her best friend can’t be discounted. They’ve definitely got all the talent in the world and I bet they’ve got amazing chemistry in the ring...though I guess we’ll find that out for definite soon enough. I don’t think you can write off Mandy and Caitlyn either. They’re another team that have hit it off away from the ring. But again, I guess we’ll see how that translates when they step into the ring and what sort of learning curve they’ve got.

Angela: I think the Max Sato Experience need to have their heads examined. I don’t know what they’re getting out of it...or what he’s got on them, but believe me ladies, it can’t be worse than actually hanging out with him.

The powerhouses eyebrows rise and fall.

Angela: And I don’t think I’d ever like to have to stepped in the ring with my mother.

Jem: Neither would I. I’ve seen her when someone cuts her up. I bet she’s got one Hell of a right hook on her.

Angela: She could have a right hook like Mike Tyson, I still wouldn’t want to team up with her. Personally I’d feel a lot of pressure to live up to expectation, to not let her down or disappoint. I’m sure Linda’ll be amazingly supportive but...there may always be that little element of doubt creep into your mind whenever something maybe goes a little wrong. And I have no idea how to feel about the Church of Oleska. Generally it’s a bad idea to trash talk religious nutjobs.

Sara: Ladies, thank you for joining me and I look forward to seeing how you progress as we move towards crowning the first ever Future Shock Tag Champions. Let’s send it back to the ring.

And that is precisely where the show heads next.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 11:09:30 pm »

A clip from Resistance is shown from their first match as well as the discussion that saw Cereza offer to put the Cup back on the line. From there, we head back to the live show and see the damaged Cup sitting next to the broadcast booth before going up to the ring with Gaby.

Zack: There you see it, fans. That’s the Future Shock Cup Cereza won at our last Pay Per View, still looking the way it did when Sienna Moore got through with it that night. Cereza didn’t want it fixed, she wants it just the way it is.

Lyn: I can admire that sort of gumption... Though if Sienna walks out with it tonight, I wonder how she’ll feel about it.

Gaby: The following contest is for the 2016 Future Shock Cup, and it is NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!

Zack: I still can’t believe Cereza agreed to this stipulation…

Lyn: Girl’s got more cajones than just about anyone... But her wits must have been addled from all that blood loss.

As the guitar riff, clicked finger intro of Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” kicks in the arena gets plunged into darkness only for flames to start to rear up from the stage.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart

As the first verse gets played Sienna Moore is raised up from underneath the stage to appear in the middle of the fire. There’s an evil smirk on her face as she holds a toothpick between her teeth. The flames shoot higher on each of the boom’s before dying down at which point she’s joined by Cory Kincaid; prompting her to throw away the toothpick and press a very passionate kiss to his lips.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As she breaks the kiss the woman moves confidently and quickly down to the ring, pulling her boyfriend along behind her. Smirking and laughing at the crowd, happy at the reaction that she is inducing in them.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy

Reaching the ring she pulls herself up onto the apron, leaning back against the ropes as the songs chorus hits on more time, singing along with it as she waits for Cory to climb the ring stairs and hold the ropes open for her to enter the ring.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart

The girl pulls her man into another kiss before retreating back to her corner, leaning against it and waiting with a confident looking smirk on her face for the match to begin.

Gaby: Hailing from Lansing, Michigan, weighing 131 ¼ lbs and accompanied to the ring by Cory Kincaid...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Zack: One of the guys I know who helps put up the rings for FFW shows, Lyn, he told me today that he’d seen Sienna out here after they were done. He has no idea what she was doing, but I doubt she was just admiring the ring aprons.

Lyn: Well that’s mildly terrifying. I sense she’s already gotten something concocted...

Cory headed back up the ramp with Sienna watching him leave. As soon as he was out of sight, she began to pace back and forth from one corner to another as if she were trying to wear a groove in the mat.

Lyn: ...With Cory gone Sienna seems more... Agitated than usual, I guess you could say.

As “Money” by the Mystery Skulls begins, the lights dim down, strobe lights flashing along with the beat of a hand slamming down money onto a table repeatedly on the jumbotron. While that goes on, a figure walks out onto the stage, leaning against a pole set up just for the entrance. Once the vocals kick in, a spotlight shines down on Cereza, who takes a lollipop out of her mouth and walks down the ramp, hips swaying as she rests her fist on them. She wears a big smile on her face as she heads to the ring.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...from Liverpool, England...the First ever and former Aspire Ring Bearer...CEREZA!

The song hits it's chorus once she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once she reaches the ring, Cereza grabs hold of the bottom rope, bringing her legs up to do the splits and slide herself underneath.  Rolling to her feet, she holds her hand up high to show off the Aspire Ring to the hard camera, then gives it a kiss before handing it over to the referee. She backs away to her corner, ready to fight.

Zack: I don’t think Cereza’s ever come across an opponent like Sienna. Moore is quite obviously not a well woman, and she’s already walking back and forth talking to herself.

Lyn: She doesn’t have to worry about the struggles of sanity, that’s obvious enough. She reminds me of an old rival of mine who used to spout philosophy questions to barbed wire.

Referee Robert Valero calls for the bell as Sienna snaps her head towards Cereza, immediately stopping in her tracks before she takes off towards her. Cereza sidesteps her coming in, and shoves her into the corner. Before she can turn around, the former stripper begins hammering shots across her back with forearms. Sienna finally turns back to her as Cereza fires a body shot that stops her for a half second. But Moore grabs her with two handfuls of hair, only for Cereza to headbutt her in the face to cause her to let go. She quickly pulls Moore’s head, only to drive a kneelift into her face. It wobbles her a moment before Cereza uses a butterfly suplex to bring her down to the mat. Sienna wasn’t able to get up before Cereza drove a knee drop into her chest, and resumed hammering shots now into the side of her head.

Zack: I think she’s trying to smother her with offense, and that may not be such a bad idea. You don’t want to give Sienna Moore time to react if you can help it.

Lyn: The pitbull strategy in spades here. Give her no time to think, no time to move. Excellent butterfly there, and finishing up with some side control strikes after a wicked falling knee.

Sienna managed to drive a thumb into Cereza’s eyes, stopping her long enough for the Michigan native to roll away from her. She started back to her feet, but Cereza was already back on her again with a clothesline to the back of her head that sent her stumbling to her knees and leaning against the middle ropes. The crowd was solidly behind Cereza as she took off for the far side, and then rebounded into a baseball slide to the floor before delivering a big uppercut into Sienna’s chin that rocked her back onto the mat. Ithavoll rolled back into the ring as Sienna started to crawl away from her and rubbing her jaw after she got so far. The former stripper pulled her back to her feet into a rear waistlock and then into a reverse Russian leg sweep. She quickly rolled her over for the cover as Valero went to count.

Zack: Cereza’s trying to keep this a wrestling match, Lyn. She doesn’t want to play by Sienna’s rules any more than she has to. We got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Sienna broke the cover by pulling Cereza’s head down, and biting into her nose. Ithavoll shouted in pain as Moore then headbutted her nose to send her backwards on her knees. Sienna got back to her feet slowly, bouncing off the near side as Cereza sat up on her knees to get her vision back, only for Moore to use a running knee trembler into her face.

Lyn: Sienna getting a piece of Cereza in the most literal sense.

Ithavoll fell backwards as Sienna took a moment to gather herself, talking to herself the whole time until she dragged Cereza to the ropes. Moore rolled out to the floor, pulling Cereza further to let her head hang over the apron. A smile formed on her face as she walked to the barricade and took off towards her with a high kick into her face that caused Cereza to clutch it with both hands. Moore dragged her halfway out of the ring before clutching both sides of her head and biting into her face yet again, causing her to scream in pain until she let go. Moore had blood on her mouth when she pulled back, thanks to what she’d done to Cereza’s nose. She ducked down, going under the ring apron and pulling out a metal baseball bat. She beamed like a schoolgirl as she looked at it, while Cereza rolled back into the ring still clutching her face.

Zack: Look at Sienna’s face. She looks like she just found her long lost teddy bear, and I can guarantee you no one on the ring crew bought a Louisville Slugger to put the ring together.

Lyn: It wouldn’t take much convincing to believe Moore sleeps with a baseball but snuggled up between her and Cory.

Moore rolled back into the ring with it in her clutches as Cereza started to get back to her feet. Sienna wasted no time as she took a hard swing right into her rib cage with the metal bat. It dropped Cereza to her knees before Sienna began to crash it down across her back repeatedly. Cereza coughed heavily as Sienna looked down at the bat, kicking her over onto her back before mounting her chest and trying to choke her out with the bat across her throat. Cereza tried to fight out of it, finally catching Sienna with an elbow to the side of the head that rolled her off momentarily.

Lyn: That elbow was a  desperation move but the best one possible and now our Showtune Superstar here can get a moment to breathe.

Zack: She needs it. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for her after Sienna used that bat on her ribs like she was playing a snare drum.

It caused Sienna to drop the bat, sending it rolling towards the apron. Moore scrambled for it until it fell out of the ring to the floor, instead reaching into her top and producing a small package of toothpicks. Cereza started to try to catch her breath, still coughing as she got back to her feet. Ithavoll headed towards her to grab her by the head, but Moore turned into her and bit into groin like a dog bite. Cereza managed to shove her off, only for Sienna to get up and catch her with a jawbreaker that dropped her to her knees. Moore had already placed a few toothpicks between her fingers as she pulled Cereza’s head back, and tried to drive them into her eye!

Lyn: She’s trying to take Cereza’s eye out with that toothpick! How is this woman not in a correctional facility!?

Zack: I know it’s no DQ, but this is getting out of hand and we’re just getting started. Fans, if you have a weak constitution, you may not want to watch this!

As she went to plunge it down into her eye, Cereza caught her hand on the way down. Moore struggled to drive it further down with Cereza blocking it the best she could. Ithavoll got back to her feet, and used her first illegal move of the match to catch Sienna with a low blow. It caused Moore to fall to her knees, dropping her toothpicks at her side. Cereza looked mortified as it dawned on her what Sienna tried to do. She coughed up some blood into her mouth, trying to get herself together before she went looking for the baseball bat.

Zack: I think Cereza’s decided trying to wrestle this woman is a bad idea, and she’s gonna have to defend herself as violently as Sienna has tried to destroy her.

Lyn: It is the only option. Well there’s one more but we don’t want Cereza to die.

Ithavoll rolled out to the floor, finding the bat that dropped out and scooped it up. The crowd showed her quite a bit of support as she looked back to Sienna, and slid into the ring after her. Moore got to her feet and saw her coming, nodding her head with a sick smile on her face as she saw the bat in Cereza’s hand. She waved her forward, screaming at her to hit her with it, which caused Cereza’s eyes to widen at her opponent.

Zack: Do you hear this? Sienna is screaming at Cereza to use that bat, she’s practically begging her to do it! This is what she wants!

Lyn: She wants carnage and bloodshed.

It was the hesitation by Cereza that Sienna used to her advantage as she speared her to the mat, driving Cereza onto her back as Moore wrapped strands of Cereza’s hair in her hands and began to rip it out at the roots. She tossed it into the air, allowing the few strands to float down to the mat before Moore regained the bat and drove the blunt end into the top of Cereza’s head. She quickly rolled off her, and back out to the floor. As if she knew precisely where it was, Sienna moved around two corners of the ring and pulled up the apron to find something new: another bat...wrapped in barbed wire.

Lyn: ...Well Zack, looks like you called this one. Sienna has a great affinity for baseball bats it seems.

She looked at it for a moment with a thoughtful expression before rolling back into the ring. As Cereza started to get up, Moore charged forward and drove it into the side of her head with ferocity. Pinning Cereza’s shoulders to the mat with her knees, she began trying to grind the bat against her forehead as blood began to splatter on the canvas with each passing moment. Ithavoll shrieked in pain until Sienna got back to her feet, staring at the drops of Cereza’s blood falling from the bat to the mat.

Lyn: Scars like that heal but they never disappear as my own forehead can attest and this is going from match to torture session in the blink of an eye!

Zack: It’s like she’s mesmerized by the blood she’s shed with that bat, and I shudder to think what else is going through her mind.

The referee asked Cereza if she wanted to continue, but the former stripper gave an affirmative as she touched the open wound on her forehead and saw her own blood. She rose back to her feet as Sienna spun on her heel, aiming for her head with the bat. But Ithavoll ducked underneath it. She kicked her in the gut to cause her to drop it when she turned around, only to follow that up with a spinebuster that drove Sienna’s back across the barbed wire bat. Moore writhed in pain as she rolled off the bat, not allowing her back to touch the mat as it had ripped little tears into her ring attire.

Zack: I know Cereza doesn’t like to use weapons, she wants to compete like a wrestler. But she’s in for the fight of her career, and she’s gonna have to use everything at her disposal to stop Sienna! Look at the back of her top, that’s what that barbed wire did!

Lyn: ...What’s going to bother me more is that Sienna didn’t even scream. Still, you’re right! Cereza has got to use anything she can find to put that woman down!

Cereza rubbed her forehead with a wince as she kicked the bat away, and back out of the ring to the floor. Ithavoll pressed her shoulders to the mat, and went for a cover before Valero fell to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Moore kicked out, immediately rolling onto her side to keep her back off the mat. Cereza got back to her feet, pulling Sienna up with her and over her shoulder before taking off with a running powerslam to drive her back into the mat. Moore’s body froze up again, but no scream as Cereza hooked the leg this time for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Again, Moore kicked out before the three came down. Cereza got back to her feet, and tried to wipe some of the blood out of her vision. Moore slithered towards the apron, and rolled out to the floor.

Zack: Two near falls for Cereza. And again, I admire the fact that she doesn’t want to use weapons. She wants to use her wrestling skills, but this isn’t a wrestling match. It’s a dogfight!

Lyn: There’s a bit of a gamble in the valor though. Cereza wins tonight, not only can she say she went through absolute murder, no pun intended to keep that Cup? She did it her way.

Cereza rolled out of the ring to go after her as Sienna began to crawl around the corner. The former stripper moved quickly to catch up with her. As soon as she did, she grabbed her by the foot as Sienna was going under the ring. Ithavoll tried to pull her back out as the top half of Sienna’s body was completely hidden underneath the ring. Cereza pulled and pulled to try to get her out. It finally worked though as she yanked Sienna out, but as soon as Moore was clear of the apron, she launched a fireball towards Cereza. It missed her face, but got onto her top as she immediately began started trying to put it out. It didn’t take long as she smothered it with the apron for a moment, but when she turned back around, Sienna caught her with a kick to the gut and then a DDT into the floor. A splatter of blood laid underneath Cereza’s head as Moore looked around for a moment, and reached for something else under the ring: a five foot long chain.

Lyn: ...Someone ask Missy if she’s missing her favorite toy from her locker room. She still in the building? Cereza’s nearly taken a fireball, got DDTed into ground... Yet still she will persist, which means so will Sienna.

Sienna pulled Cereza’s hands over her head, and began to wrap the chain around her wrists before she wrapped the other half around the ring post as tightly as she could. A wide grin formed on her face as Cereza began to stir, trying to move her hands and not being able to.

Zack: She’s not using that big chain as a weapon, it’s….a binding. She’s tethered Cereza’s hands to the ring post! What on Earth is going through Sienna’s mind?

Lyn: I’m not entirely sure I want to know

Moore turned around a couple times, as if trying to remember where she left something before she went around the corner and pulled up the apron. She reached underneath with both hands, and pulled out a car battery. She kicked it forward a few feet towards Cereza, and then produced a pair of jumper cables.

Lyn: THIS IS NOT GUANTANAMO SIENNA!

Valero began telling her she was going way too far now, only for Sienna to superkick him in the mouth and drop him to the floor. She attached one end of the cables to the battery, and touched the other ends together to make a spark, which brought a wide smile to her face.

Zack: Look at that! Valero got just his chin cracked! We don’t have a referee, and Moore’s got a goddamned car battery with jumper cables! Cereza’s stuck!

Lyn: We’ve gone off the rails here and I’m not even sure if we should continue filming! What do we do!?  

Sienna dropped down to her knees, and began to crawl towards Cereza whose eyes widened in obvious terror. Moore touched the cables together again to let her see the spark as the Michigan native stared down at her.

Zack: Look at her face, get somebody the fuck out here!

Sienna went to press the cables to her head to the horror of the live crowd, but Ithavoll kicked her feet up and caught her in the top of the head. A second and a third landed as well, sending Sienna backwards dazed as Cereza violently began jerking at the chain around her wrists. Tears in her eyes and blood on her face, she managed to sit up and tried to pull her hands free as Sienna got her wits about her and started towards her again.

Lyn: With three stiff kicks Cereza has just saved her own career AND life here and she’s now struggling to get herself free before Sienna can come at her again!

Zack: She’s fighting to get her hands free, but those chains are tight around her wrists and...here she comes again!

Sienna lunged forward with the cables, only for Cereza to kick at her when she did. Ithavoll screamed at the top of her lungs as she literally pulled her hands free of the restraints, marking up her hands in the process. She got back to her feet as Sienna was dazed once again. The stripper’s chest rose and fell as she started shaking with anger!

Lyn: I think we’ve finally seen the limit of Cereza’s patience here. One human being can only take so much abuse, so much frustration. It’s all about to come out and Sienna’s about to catch it all!

Sienna used the barricade wall to help her get back to her feet. When she finally did and turned, Cereza took off in a dead sprint with a spear that went through the wall! The live crowd erupted as Sienna landed in the wreckage with Cereza UNLOADING with furious right hands to her head! Trainers rushed out of the back, some to attend to the referee and others to check on Cereza. She shoved them off, and paced back and forth in a fury.

Zack: Through the wall! Cereza speared Sienna through the damn barricade, and she doesn’t want medical attention! She wants to destroy Sienna!!

Lyn: They’re STILL moving after all of that! Our medical staff is trying to convince Cereza that she needs some attention but she doesn’t even give a damn!

The trainers attending to the referee began to clear some of the weapons out of ringside, tossing them into the ring where no one was, including the battery. Meanwhile, Cereza pulled Sienna back to her feet and over her shoulder before taking off back towards the ring with another running powerslam….into the steps! Sienna writhed on her back as she slid down to the floor with the Future Shock Cup winner still enraged.

Zack: It sounded like a gun went off when Sienna’s back hit those steps like a shot! Cereza has snapped, and no one in the DCU Center blames her!

Lyn: Can we get a camera on those steps! You can see a damn indent where Cereza powered Sienna on them!

She pulled Sienna up, and threw her into the ring before jerking a chair out from under the apron herself. Moore was very slow moving as Cereza slid under the bottom rope with her chair in hand. She kicked the metal bat back out of the ring as Sienna looked more than a little dazed at this point.

Zack: Cereza’s got her own weapon now, and Sienna may be able to lose contact with her head in a few seconds! Cereza says if she wants to fight like animals, she’s more than able to do it!

Lyn: As traditional as traditional gets when it comes to things like this, and Cereza is about to put her on the shelf!

Sienna started to slowly get back to her feet as Cereza wound up the chair, then glanced to it and shook her head and tossed it to the mat! She charged forward with another spear, but Sienna caught her with a boot to the jaw coming in. It dropped her to her knees as Moore staggered back against the ropes, trying to collect herself. Seeing all the weapons in the ring, she stumbled towards the battery again and attached the cables to the chair legs. Referee Robert Valero began to get back to his feet, getting his bearings as he tried to get the battery out of the ring. He climbed up on the apron to do it, only for Sienna to hit the ropes and knock him back to the floor.

Zack: She’s attached those cables to the steel chair….she’s created her own electric chair!

Lyn: These referees are going to go on strike if this keeps up and I don’t think this woman should ever be trusted in an Ultraviolence division match. Ever.

Sienna watched a few sparks jump off the cables where they were touching the chair with a tired smile before she pulled Cereza up. She grabbed her head into position for a bulldog as she measured where the chair was on the canvas.

Lyn: She is going to figuratively and literally scramble Cereza’s brain if she hits her with that bulldog!

As Sienna took off for the bulldog and left her feet, Cereza shoved her the rest of the way as Sienna landed back first onto the chair. Sparks shot underneath her till she spasmed off to the mat as a traner jerked the battery away and disconnected it. Ithavoll made the cover as Valero made it back into the ring.

Lyn: SHE’S DEAD! SHE IS DEAD! THAT WOMAN HAS BEEN SLAIN!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Valero called for the bell as he and Cereza both slowly got back to their feet. The crowd roared in approval as he raised her hand in victory.

Gaby: …..Here is your winner………..CEREZA!!!

Zack: I have never in my life seen a No DQ match like that, and Cereza Ithavoll is one o th toughest human beings….not women...human beings plural walking the face of this Eath!

Lyn: It’s over. It’s over and I will slap the taste out of the mouth of the first person who tells me that Cereza didn’t earn that Cup, much less all her stripes and then some.

She finally dropped to her knees as trainers poured into the ring to attend to her, and Sienna who was stirring just barely face down on the mat. The fans in the DCU Center rose to their feet, giving Cereza a standing ovation!

Zack: If that performance right there doesn’t earn Cereza another shot at the Future Shock Champion, I don’t know what will. I’ve never witnessed anything like that in my life. That was beyond No Disqualifications, that was a prison riot!

Lyn: To anyone who thinks they’re the danger at the door ready to scrap... Cereza is the one who knocks.

The trainers helped both women out of the ring, but the cameras stayed on Cereza who began to smile as she listened to the crowd’s response, through the blood, sweat, and tears. On that, we cut to a commercial for Relentless.

Movin’ On Up

The show heads back into the arena itself, and there we find Adam Grant standing in the ring with of shortage of support from the Worcester crowd as he begins.

Adam: Ladies and gentlemen, Whiplash has already surpassed my expectations and I hope the same can be said for you. But we do have a little matter to handle that has become something of a tradition. Tonight, you got to see all three of the women who were in the graduation poll: Angelina Fantastica, Sophia Pike, and O.E. Ayano.

The first name got plenty of applause, while the last two didn’t get anything close to a positive response.

Adam: You voted for a week on who you felt was ready for the main stage, who you wanted to see graduate out of Future Shock and head for the main roster. And I know there are three very anxious woman who are all probably a little sore after their matches tonight. So without further ado, allow me to introduce you to the woman who as of tonight has had her last night in Future Shock…..

Zack: Lyn, it’s the moment of truth. Who did you vote for?

Lyn: I’ll give you a hint. She’s asstastic.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing Future Shock in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Zack: Well there’s a woman who is likely thrilled she’s finally getting out of a show she can’t stand in the first place.

Lyn: Humorously, I’m sure there’s a nearby locker room of women who have mutual feelings.

She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Adam: Ladies and gentlemen, the third graduate from Future Shock…’THE EMERALD CITY SIREN’ SOPHIA PIKE!

Adam offers her a handshake as he approaches her.

Adam: Congratulations. The floor is yours, and I’ll be in my office with your contract ready when you’re done.

He hands off the microphone to her, giving her the ring to address the crowd as he heads back up the ramp to the backstage area.

Sophia: Well. Well. Well.

Sophia: I hate to say I told you so, but...well, I did tell you. I told you this was gonna be the outcome, I told you I was the best option, and here I am...done with this place, in damn near record time.

The chorus of boos that greet the Siren's voice might only have been beaten by the chorus of cheers after she was beaten earlier; she seems very much aware of that fact, judging by the scowl that rises to her face as she's interrupted.

Zack: The fans of Future Shock, not leaving any questions about their feelings toward the graduating Emerald City Siren; certainly not the choice most people seem to have wanted.

Sophia: You can boo that all you want, but you people are the reason I'm leaving. YOU picked me to graduate, YOU chose me over your favorites; if you wanted the popular choice, you would’ve gone with Angelina; if you wanted to feel edgy, you would’ve gone with Ayano, but let’s be honest about it: the fact is neither one of them deserved it like I did--and I didn’t leave you a choice.

Sophia: Funny thing? It wasn’t even really a contest; before I ever even set foot in a Future Shock ring, you all knew what I was about. I told you from the beginning--I’m here to twist people into pretzels. I’m here to take what I want, I’m here to prove I’m better than each and every other competitor here...until there’s no choice left but to send me up to FFW.

Sophia: In this building, and out, I’ve proven I’m better than every other...prospect here; people like Ayano, especially, might be happy just making people think she’s hard cuz she thinks she’s finally figured out why she isn’t successful--and blames the alumni, instead of looking in a mirror; Angelina’s content to post ass shots and keep herself relevant only in the minds of a bunch of horny 15 year olds...we’ve got teachers, preachers, models, strippers, rappers…

Sophia: And then me--the only real professional wrestler out of the whole fucking bunch...and I’m leaving.

Sophia smirks and idly spins the mic in her hand for a moment as a couple of the more vocal fans let her know EXACTLY how they feel about the notion of her going up to the main roster. She leans over the top rope, staring out in their general direction, lowering the mic so...whatever it is she shouts at them can’t be heard.

Let’s be honest--it’s probably for the better.

With a smug grin, though, she pushes back off the ropes, offering a little wave of her fingers before raising the mic back up, turning away from that section of the audience.

Sophia: “But,” you might say… “Sophia, you’re leaving Future Shock on a loss, you don’t have the Aspire Ring anymore,” wah wah wah...but let’s be honest. There was only ever going to be one winner to this poll--Ayano certainly wasn’t going to win, and unless you want to be disappointed by another call up, you weren’t going to pick Angelina. I already knew I had this poll won...I knew from the moment I was named the first candidate, it didn’t matter who they lined up against me, I was going to win.

Sophia: So Gillie Barnes got a rematch, for whatever reason--can’t help but notice that didn’t happen when I was screwed over, but hey, bygones, right? And when that rematch just happened to be the night the winner of the poll was announced? I decided to go a little easy on her; I didn’t need the Ring anymore, because I was going to be the one leaving this place anyway, so I thought I’d give her a chance; I thought I’d make it a little sporting.

Sophia: So, well done, Gillie...your win tonight’s a lot like your Future Shock career to this point, second-rate and undeserved, but you somehow managed it anyway.

Sophia: As for me? 2016 was the year I walked in and took over Future Shock--and 2017 is the year you won't have any choice but to watch me do the same to FFW.

Sophia dumps the mic in the center of the ring as Voodoo Johnson’s “Dirty Angel” plays through the PA, the fans again turning their ire on the Emerald City Siren--who responds in kind, rolling out of the ring and backing up the ramp, both middle fingers raised to the audience the whole way.

Zack: Well, that was…

Lyn: Honest, at least?

Zack: Sure, we’ll go with that. One way or the other, congratulations to Sophia Pike on being the third graduate since the Future Shock relaunch last year--but, ladies and gentlemen, we aren’t done yet. We still have our massive main event, a ladder match for the Future Shock Championship, “Malicious” Mallory Bennett defending her title against “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 11:10:52 pm »

After quite the highlight package featuring the over year plus rivalry between Bianca & Mallory, the cameras cut back to the ring as we see ladders set up along the ringside area as Gaby climbs back into the ring.

Zack: It has been a wild night, to say the least, here at Future Shock Whiplash. But we’ve come to the main event. Lyn, even though you just recently started this job, I know you’ve been following along and know all the history between Mallory Bennett & Bianca Salvador.

Lyn: I don’t think these two young women will ever see eye to eye. I mean... Maybe yers

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is LADDER MATCH for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: I imagine Bianca is not in a good mood after leaving behind her Fast Track Championship two nights ago at Velocity. I also suspect she plans to take that out on the champion.

Lyn: I entirely agree though I would get the sense that she had a cold cup of coffee she would find reason to take it out on the champion.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face and the championship belt on her dashboard. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat, title belt on her shoulder while Gillie steps out from the passenger side entrance.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Gaby: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... YOUR REIGNING, DEFENDING FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION...This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her championship belt to the fans with a determined look on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and title, handing them to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: If you’re Mallory Bennett, you gotta be having a sense of deja vu. She has had so many matches with Bianca, but none of them have ever been for that title right there. The stakes don’t get any higher in Mallory’s career thus far.

Lyn: Figuratively or literally! You have to wonder what sort of things are both women going to break out tonight with the other knowing many of her moves.

Mallory looks at her title once more in front of her before she hands it to referee Jennifer Stringer prior to the official attaching it to the hook that slowly lifts it above the ring. Both women watch it go up before Stringer calls for the bell and they stare across at one another.

Zack: You can feel it in the air, it’s a big fight feel here in Worcester for the top prize in Future Shock with two women who couldn’t possibly know each other better in the ring!

Lyn: Familiarity breeds contempt... Actually I take that back. There’s just contempt in the faces of Bianca and Mallory... So... So much contempt.

They look around at the sea of ladders set up around the ring for them before heading towards each other. Bianca points up to the title, and asks Mallory if she polished it for her. The comment amuses the challenger more than the champion before Mallory simply responds by shooting a bird in Bianca’s face that draws a reaction from the crowd….until the fists start flying. Bennett immediately goes for a double leg takedown, and fires away with shots as Bianca does the same from her back. Salvador manages to roll on top of Mallory, and fires them down at her. Another rollover before Mallory’s back on top again throwing fists as Bianca covers up like a boxer. She then monkey flips her off before Bianca gets back to her feet, only for Mallory to make a quick beeline towards her. Salvador grabs her arm, and whips her into the ropes. As soon as the champion rebounds, Bianca barrels in behind her with a running knee into her abdomen that doubles her over. A gutwrench suplex deposits the champion on the mat as Bianca immediately applies a body scissors when she sits down behind Mallory on the mat.

Zack: It’s hard to gameplan a ladder match, all you can do is try to incapacitate your opponent enough to where you can grab the title. Bianca’s trying wear her out already.  She’s trying to siphon some of the gas in Mallory’s tank with this body scissors.

Lyn: The challenger has always had a better ground game than the champion. That’s from years of MMA training we’re looking at. She knows Mallory’s got stamina for days.

With Bianca’s legs wrapped around her, Mallory gathered herself and began try to unlock her ankles in front of her. As soon as she tried though, Bianca slapped her in the back of the head to irritate her. And it worked as Mallory reached behind her to try to grab her opponent, but Bianca leaned back whenever she did and grinned to the crowd. Bennett went back to trying to free herself until Bianca sat back up, and applied a headlock at the same time before causing them both to fall to their side. The challenger began to squeeze her legs tighter, trying to drive the air out of Mallory’s body. But the champion managed to roll onto her stomach, and push up to her feet. With Bianca still on her piggyback, Bennett charged backwards and drove Bianca’s back into the corner. That caused her to let go before Mallory fired back elbows with both hands to each side of her head. Seven in a row connected before Bennett used a beal to send her flying out of the corner to the mat.

Lyn: The Typhoon held on tight there but The Malicious One got her off with some stiff elbows and now back to work.

Zack: She may not be built like an April Evans or an Isis, but Mallory has some power in that body. You have to be a proficient striker like that.

Bianca began to sit up as Mallory charged out of the corner with a kick into her spine that froze the challenger in place. Bennett hammered elbows into the top of her head repeatedly before pulling Bianca back to her feet, and shoving her into the ropes. Salvador bounced into them as Mallory caught her with a kidney punch, again freezing Bianca up before feeding her head in front of the top rope and driving relentless forearms into her head! Ten in a row landed before Mallory let Bianca fall back into the ring, as Bennett told her that was for C.

Zack: A little dedication there for Caroline as Mallory unleashes a Murder of Crows onto the challenger!

Lyn: MURDER OF CROWS as the former FFW champion calls it.

Salvador starts to get back up, only for Mallory to grab her head and ram her into the turnbuckle at a high rate of speed. Bianca staggers out until she gets spun around, has her head planted, and is then dropped with a piledriver. Bennett immediately drops to the mat, and rolls out to the floor before folding up her first ladder and sliding it under the bottom rope into the ring. She slides in right after it, and begins to set it up. Getting it into position, she notices Bianca starting to get up again and decides against climbing just yet. Instead, she pulls her up into position for a vertical suplex...into the rungs of the ladder. Bianca lands back first before collapsing to the mat as Mallory resets the tool and begins to climb up finally.

Lyn: Bennett running the table on Bianca so to speak and now she’s going up for the title.

Zack: Mallory’s ready to call it a night, and take her title back home to Los Angeles with here. And there she goes!

Mallory began her ascent, making it up four rungs before she felt hands around her ankles. When she looked down, Bianca jerked her feet out from under her and caused Mallory to strike head first into the rungs. She dropped to the mat, and got hooked around the waist from behind as Bianca tossed her with a German suplex into the turnbuckles. Mallory landed upside down and collapsed in a heap in the corner as Bianca sat up, rubbing her back after hitting the ladder the way she did earlier. She glanced up to the title, and then to Mallory before shaking her head. The challenger laid the ladder on its side before dragging Mallory to lay across it until Bianca folded the other side of the ladder on top of the champion. With Bennett sandwiched between the rungs, Bianca climbed to the top rope and came off with a double stomp to the ladder and crunched the champion in the process.

Zack: Bianca using ladder like a bear trap, but it wasn’t Mallory’s ankle. It was her whole body, and she might be well served to start going after the title.

Lyn: She might but this is smart. She wants to keep Mallory down as long as possible. That’s going to mean she throws everything but the kitchen sink... And probably the kitchen sink too if Bianca can find one.

She lifted the ladder up long enough to kick Mallory from between the rungs to the mat before proceeding to set it back up where it was. Mallory lay on the mat, clutching her ribs and chest as Bianca seemed confident enough to make her climb. Another quick glance to Mallory, she turned her attention to the title hanging overhead and began to climb. Her back was still clearly bothering her as she made her way up, nearly to the top before she glanced back to see where Mallory was….and she wasn’t there anymore. The Brazilian beauty glanced around the ring and finally down to see Mallory on the other side of the ladder as she picked up that side. And with one swift motion, she flipped the ladder backwards as Bianca went over the top rope, bounced off the apron, and crashed into the floor. Bennett’s face was clearly angry as she held her ribs a moment, and folded the ladder back up. She scooped it overhead, and threw it down onto Bianca on the floor.

Lyn: If looks could kill, we’d be giving a eulogy for Miss Salvador tonight as Bianca goes on a hard landing with the ladder thrown to follow her!

Zack: Mallory throwing that ladder like a sack of trash on top of the Typhoon, and there’s no easy way to absorb something like that.

Mallory rolled out to the floor, folding up a second ladder and sliding it into the ring while Bianca lay underneath the first one. Bennett unfolded it, ad sat it upright before starting to position it underneath the title. Getting it where she wanted finally, Mallory began to climb up towards the title hanging over the ring. She went up a few rungs and reached up to grab it, but it was still out of reach. She ascended two more steps and brushed it with her fingers before a smack was heard throughout the DCU Center. Mallory froze as Bianca had struck her across the back with a chair, and then again and a third time. The champion slid down back to the mat as Bianca scooped her up into a full nelson.

Zack: Bianca found herself a chair, and she stopped Mallory cold with it! And now the “Typhoon” is looking to put Mallory out with this full nelson before she climbs up to take the title.

Lyn: I said kitchen sink, Salvador! A kitchen sink! I mean it works but... Well.

Mallory tries to break free of the hold, running towards the ropes to try to clothesline Bianca with it. But it doesn’t go quite as planned as Bianca puts the brakes just before they reach them. Mallory manages to get her arms free though and turns towards her to back body drop her over the top rope. It almost works but as Bianca starts to go over, she wraps her arms and legs around Mallory’s….into a rope hung Boston crab!!

Lyn: Ah the dreaded Tarantula hold as some circles call it and Mallory’s back is going to take more and more damage here.

Zack: A rope hung Boston crab, and usually the referee has to ask for a break. But Bianca can hold this as long as she wants, the referee is powerless!

Mallory shouted in pain as her body was being contorted in the ropes, no one but the referee was even touching the mat at this point as Bianca pulled Mallory’s feet up practically in mid-air. Bianca held it for several seconds before she released it, and dropped to the apron. Mallory collapsed to the canvas inside the ring in obvious pain. The “Typhoon” got back to her feet on the floor slowly, getting her breath and folding up another ladder on the outside. She had a little trouble maneuvering it, since it was a far bit taller than her. She had to tilt and begin to slide it in over the bottom rope. She got it about halfway into the ring before Mallory delivered a leg drop ONTO the ladder, and caused it to snap up and catch Bianca in the mouth. Bennett rubbed her legs in pain as Salvador collapsed to the floor as blood began to form in her mouth.

Zack: Mallory gave a double leg drop to that ladder. She hurt herself to do more damage to Bianca, and now the Typhoon is bleeding from the mouth as a result of that ladder cracking her chin!

Lyn: There’s always something to be said when you hate someone so much you will hurt yourself to bust them open.

Mallory started to move towards the second ladder now in the ring. She got back to her feet, and set it up on one side of the ring and began to slide the other ladder across from it. She rolled out to the floor on the other side, and pulled out a table to the awe of the crowd. She slid that into the ring next before getting back inside herself. She glanced up to the two ladders erected across from each other, and tossed the table to sit on top of both forming a bridge.

Zack: Mallory must have played with Legos growing up, she’s built...what looks like a bridge right underneath the Future Shock Championship!

Lyn: That’s looking nowhere near as sturdy as legos but Mallory only needs it to stand together for a few precious moments.

Bennett headed for one of the ladders, slowly beginning her ascent towards the top. As she finally made it, Bianca spat out some blood from her mouth and climbed into the ring again. She looked up to see Mallory, and scrambled to the other ladder to climb up after her. Both women looked across from one another as they tried to stand on the table with the title just over their heads in the center. The table was obviously not terribly sturdy under the two of them as they made a dash for the center to grab the title. They didn’t reach it as they started throwing haymakers at each other, trying to knock the other off the table back to the ring. Bianca began to get the better of that before she pulled Mallory’s head between her legs into a piledriver position!

Lyn: Bianca looking to give Mallory the worst sense of deja vu with a another piledriver through a table!

As she went to deliver it, Mallory rose up and delivered an Alabama Slam that saw the back of Bianca’s head hit the title on the way down as the table imploded between them! Both women crashed to the mat in a heap as a “HOLY SHIT” chant rumbled throughout the arena!

Zack: Good God! They’ve destroyed each other and that table too! And nobody is moving right now! These two women are shaving years off their careers, I’ve not seen anything like that ever!

Lyn: They just don’t care is what amazes me! They keep DOING these things to each other without a single thought of their own wellbeing.

Both women lay strewn across the mat as pieces of the shattered table lay all around them. The two ladders remained standing on either side though as both women remained motionless for a few seconds...until Mallory began to move finally. She raised her head to get her bearings as the crowd was solidly cheering her in the process. The champion crawled towards the ropes, using them to help her get to her feet as she glanced back to see where Bianca was. Salvador was still unmoving on the canvas a few feet away. Mallory stumbled towards one of the ladders, folding it up and shoving it out of the ring before she grabbed the second one and slid it to the center.

Zack: Bianca Salvador has to be unconscious, Lyn! She hasn’t moved a muscle since she landed through that table! Did you see her head smack the title on the way down?!

Lyn: She obviously has wanted the Future Shock championship but not at all like that!

Mallory began to make her ascent anew, climbing towards the top and finally making it. She glanced to the title, which was within reach and then down to Bianca. Then the title..and Bianca. She perched herself on top of the ladder, staring down at the “Typhoon” with anger etched across her face.

Zack: The title’s right there, Lyn! Mallory can grab it right now, but she hates Bianca! And I think she wants to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget!

Lyn: It's a fatal flaw in this young woman, Zack. She cannot no matter how much she tries let go of her rage towards The Typhoon. I hate to see the day that Bianca turns a corner and is welcomed by the crowds...

Mallory muttered something to herself, and came off the top of the ladder with a top rope frog splash into a double knee drop!

Zack: MUY MAL FROM THE LADDER!!

Bianca rolled out of the way as Mallory hit the mat like a rock. It shocked the crowd as the blonde began to sit up, blood still on her lips as she looked over to Mallory and up to the championship. She tried to get up, and fell back to her knees as she clutched the back of her head when she did. Instead, she began to crawl towards the ladder, sliding it forward a couple inches before she began to try to stand up.

Zack: This is over right here, Lyn! Mallory’s seething hatred of Bianca has cost her the title, I think! And now Bianca has a clear path to the promised land!

Lyn: I hate to say it but she asked for that one. We’re looking at the new Future Shock champ in the making!

Salvador got back to her feet finally, and began to climb up the ladder towards the title. The crowd began chanting Mallory’s name, trying to will her on as Bennett’s head started to raise. She clutched her knees in pain from the impact before looking up to see Bianca climbing the ladder. She shook her head, and dragged herself to the other side of the ladder with the crowd chanting louder ow.

Zack: Mallory is gonna drag herself to that ladder one way or another! She’s not gonna let Bianca take the title like this! How much heart does that woman have?!

Lyn: This is what helped her survive Isis and I daresay this may also be what helps her retain!

Bianca was nearly to the top as Mallory pulled herself to her feet, and started to climb up the other side. As the challenger reached up for it, she noticed Mallory on her way up as Bennett finally made it. The two women stood eye to eye staring holes into one another at the top of the ladder with the Future Shock Championship right above them.

Zack: If that image right there doesn’t capture what over a year of fighting has been about...nothing will! Look at them stare at each other, their bodies are wrecked!

Lyn: Yet there they are...Ready to just keep on going on and on!

The two glared holes through each other as the crowd came to its feet. Bianca spat blood out of her mouth, looking across at Mallory before telling her “I hate you.” Mallory replied with “Go to hell!” And right then, the fists started flying again as the two women hammered each other with right hands at the top of the ladder.

Zack: They’ll never get along, they’ll never be friends! They’re only meant to go to war, and here they go again!

Lyn: Every cancerous thought, every hateful emotion, all it channeled into beating the unholy hell out of each other!

The two women traded shots with Mallory starting to get the better of the exchange as Bianca looked like she might fall off. She managed to stop herself as Mallory reached up to grab the title….when Bianca ripped her top open! Mallory immediately clutched her chest to cover it as Bianca grabbed the title, and fell backwards to the mat clutching it to her body! The referee called for the bell as Mallory’s eyes were wide, still clutching her arms to her exposed chest as Bianca kicked her feet on the mat and laughed hysterically!

Lyn: ...........................................Well, that’s one way to win a title.

Bennett made her way down slowly as the realization dawned on her what happened. Bianca stumbled and staggered to her feet, clutching the title to her chest until Stringer raised her hand to deafening boos from the crowd.

Gaby: Here is your winner…..and NEW FFW Future Shock Champion…..’THE TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!

Zack: Bianca used Mallory’s own modesty against her, and has captured the biggest prize in Future Shock! And Bennett can’t do anything about it for trying to cover herself!

Lyn: From Fast Track Champion to Future Shock Champion... If you can’t beat ‘em, embarrass ‘em. I... Honestly Zack I’d never imagine someone... Well doing this.

Bianca staggered to the corner, spitting out more blood to the floor before she raised the title over her head with a bloody grin on her face. Jake came towards the ring next, offering Mallory one of her t-shirts as she rolled out of the ring to put it on.

Zack: Of all the ways I thought it’d end, Lyn, I didn’t think that would be it!

Lyn: There’s Jake to help her out and no one can say Mal didn’t fight as hard as she could but she got she got outgamed and outsmarted, as simple as that.

Zack: Fans, thank you for joining us for Future Shock Whiplash! There’s gonna be a whole helluva lot of news coming out of this one! But the top headline will read “A TYPHOON HAS LANDED”

With Bianca looking at her new title with blood on her lips, the Future Shock logo flashes across the screen before the show fades off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: