Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:01:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 18, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 18, 2017  (Read 357 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 19, 2017, 05:10:48 pm »

Live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
February 18, 2017

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Change of Heart glancing to one another before Cereza steps between them, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head.

We immediately cut inside the arena to a roaring crowd as pyro erupts around the ring and up the ramp before one big explosion sets off in front of the Breaking Point stage. The music continues to play throughout the facility as we finally settle down on Zack & Mai in the booth.

Zack: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Breaking Point! We are live in the City of Brotherly Love here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! The Wells Fargo Center is sold out, and we got one packed show ahead for you. Our main event is going to feature Jo McFarlane looking to keep Steph Stefano out of the Evolution Championship picture.

Mai: Look for Steph to do what Steph does when the stakes are high, fall flat on her tits. Let’s be honest, they’ll hit the ground long before her face does.

Zack: We’re also gonna find out who the first inductee into the 2017 class of the FFW Hall of Fame is going to be sometime tonight. Also on tap, the Evolution Champion is in action as Leona Vega goes one on one with Misty Whitmore.

Mai: Misty could pole vault back into the picture in one match tonight. You like that Olympic reference? Because it’s Misty, heh!

Zack: You’ll also see what could be the next Unity Champions after Velocity when the Brazilian Storm takes on the Change of Heart! Or could Shizuka and Chrysta play spoilers themselves?

Mai: I don’t bet against the Storm for any reason. They’ll put down Lesbians R Us, and mow through the BSX Thursday to capture the Unity straps!

Zack: What was supposed to be a crowdpleaser has turned into something decidedly more angry and bitter when Zoey Adler and Artemis Kaiser meet!

Mai: I’m not sure what kind of condition Artemis is going to be in, but she likes fighting. So having had a brutal contest earlier this week, she may well be even more primed. I know Zoey’s certainly touched a nerve!

Zack: No doubt about that! But coming up...it’s a LONG awaited debut! And we’re not gonna keep you waiting any longer!

The show heads up to the ring with the crowd buzzing as Anita steps back through the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Zack: A very long awaited in-ring debut is coming right up here in Philadelphia. The second ever Future Shock graduate since the reboot is about to meet one of the season graduates.

Mai: Yeah yeah, but she’s not facing a parking meter or a vending machine. So I imagine she’s going to have a bit more difficulty.

Anita: The opening contest is scheduled for one fall.

“The Death of Music” begins to play over the pa system as Leah appears on the ramp, she looks out at the crowd and points at them before she begins to walk down the ramp.

Anita: Introducing from Baltimore Maryland; this is “The Deaf Revolutionary” Leah O’Quinn!

Leah slides into the ring and reaches her feet and points at the crowd one last time before removing her jacket and tossing it over the ropes and letting it land on the floor below. She stretches on the ropes and awaits her match to begin.

Zack: Leah O’Quinn, FFW’s only deaf athlete, is looking to play one hell of a spoiler role here tonight. With all the pomp behind her opponent, she could really grab a whole lot of attention for herself.

Mai: Lucky her, she doesn’t have to listen to what is likely going to be a very loud reaction in just a moment. I envy her that...well that and her butt.

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light!
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight!
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right!
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight!

From the speakers loud guitar can be heard energetic and wild, “Through the Fire and Flames” by DragonForce signals the entrance of the raging redhead. Kassidy, the warrior lost in time rushes out, slapping hands of every fan she can possibly get to as her eyes gaze down upon the ring with fire behind them.

Anita: Hailing from Dublin, Ireland...by way of the Faroe Islands....this is the Warrior that Time Forgot...KASSIDY!

Rushing down to the ring Kass slaps the hands of every single fan she can on other side, even running back once more to the entrance and again all the way back down to make sure she tags every hand she can. Running around the ring Kass then slides under the bottom, hair whipping back with a primal roar before rising and rushing to the ropes, shaking and headbanging to get the fans as pumped as she was. Spinning on her heels the redhead grins, ready for whatever may come her way.

Zack: No matter where we go, it’s always the same response for that woman right there! If you haven’t been following Future Shock, shame on you. But you’re about to see a woman unlike any I’ve ever seen in the ring!

Mai: Let me get you a t-shirt with that on it.

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell as the crowd is quite loud for Kassidy, while she pumps her arms over her head as if she is at a rock concert. A little headbanging follows that before both women meet in the center, with Leah immediately going for the legs to take her down. She manages to get one in the air before Kassidy starts using clubbing blows across her back to make her let go. Shoving Leah backwards, she fires three European uppercuts into her chest that rocks her opponent backwards a couple steps. As Leah tries to regain her balance, Kassidy scoops her up and slams her from high overhead to the mat. Leah starts to rise to her feet, only to catch a flying shoulder tackle that puts her back down on the mat.

Zack: I like what Leah was trying to do, take Kassidy off her feet and try to ground her. It clearly didn’t quite pan out though, and Kassidy’s already showing what kind of power she possesses.

Mai: It was a nice idea to start, but she should have tried to work her over a bit more first. Maybe brought a tire iron to hit her with before the bell rang.

Leah started to rise again, only for Kassidy to apply an arm wrench before driving clubbing blows across her shoulder repeatedly. O’Quinn managed to get back to her feet, trying to break the Irish woman’s grip. It didn’t work too well as Kassidy jerked her forward, and scooped her up into a shoulder breaker before applying a standing armbar. Leah’s face tensed in pain as she tried to pull them both towards the ropes. She made it finally, prompting Parks to ask for the break. As soon as Kassidy let go, Leah used a leg sweep to take her down to the mat. She wasted no time at all before she began to drive knee drops into her body as she tried to sit up.

Zack: Leah’s getting back to what she tried to do at the outset, take Kassidy down and keep her there. She’s managed to do that after Kassidy tried to take her arm off.

Mai: That leg sweep helped matters a bit, but now comes the harder part of keeping her there. But all those knees will certainly help for the moment.

Kassidy tried to shove her off and roll to her stomach to get up, but Leah was quite relentless. She got back to her feet, and punted her in the ribs. The kick was hard enough to lift Kassidy slightly off the mat before she fell back to the canvas. O’Quinn left her feet, dropping a pair of knees into her back when she tried to get back to her feet again. Leah took off towards the ropes as Kassidy rose, grabbing her head for a one handed bulldog that spiked her into the mat. The deaf star rolled her over quickly for a cover as Parks dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Mai: Barely a two right there for Leah, she’s swarming her at the moment. And it’s working. If she can maintain this and keep her in the center of the ring, she can win this, Zack.

Kassidy shoved her off the cover just as the two struck, sending Leah rolling towards the ropes. She didn’t let that slow her down though as she got back to her feet, measuring Kassidy as she started to get up again. A running kneelift to the face floored her before Leah grabbed her head as she was about to fall backwards, and turned it into a swinging neckbreaker. With her confidence seemingly growing, Leah headed for the corner and watched Kassidy for a moment before waving her up. The Warrior began to rise to her feet a little wobbly. When she turned, Leah charged off the ropes with a roaring elbow that floored Kassidy like a sack of bricks! She immediately covered her, hooking the outside leg as Parks dropped.

Zack: That’s UNBREAKABLE!! Good Lord, Leah’s gonna pull off the biggest spoiler of the year so far!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kassidy kicked out as Leah got back to her feet. She pulled her up, and planted her head into position for a piledriver. But as she lifted her, Kassidy blocked it. A clubbing blow across her back found the mark before she tried again...but Kassidy blocked it again and swept Leah’s legs out from under her into a catapult that sent the deaf star head first into the turnbuckle. Leah’s face struck hard as she leaned against the corner, while Kassidy started to head towards the ropes.

Mai: Leah wanted a piledriver, but Kassidy fought it! Catapult, and….don’t let her do it, Leah!! I’ve seen this movie before!

Leah gathered her wits about her, and headed after Kassidy just as she made it to the ropes. O’Quinn took off, and fired another punt kick into Kassidy’s ribs. But the Warrior grunted in pain before her hands wrapped around the middle rope...and it began to shake. The crowd started getting louder as the rope began to shake harder with Leah firing elbows into her back repeatedly. But the Warrior stood up, grabbing the top rope as Leah pounded on her still. The ropes around the ring began to shake as Kassidy screamed into the rafters.

Mai: Oh Leah….this never ends well…

Kassidy let go of the ropes as Leah went for a right cross, only for it to get blocked and returned with faster shots from the Warrior. Kassidy began to unload with right hands one after another before she whipped her across for the ride. Leah rebounded off the far side, only for Kassidy to scoop her up into a front carry and throw her into the ropes. Leah bounced off them and hit the mat face down as Kassidy pounded her chest with a scream, which was returned by the crowd.

Zack: I’ve said it before, it bears repeating! Kassidy is a different kind of wrestler, and she’s pulling all this from seemingly nowhere!

Mai: She needs a 5 Hour Energy sponsorship in the worst way.

As Leah started to stir, Kassidy grabbed her legs and jerked her up to drive her back down with a wheelbarrow suplex. She immediately rolled to her feet, taking off towards the ropes for a springboard guillotine leg drop across the back of her head as she began to get up.

Zack: LOKI’S GAMBIT right into a guillotine leg drop! And Kassidy is building up one hell of a lot of momentum right here!

Mai: Has she been drug tested? This is ridiculous!

Kassidy pulled Leah up into position, and executed her spinning fisherman’s neckbreaker that brought the crowd to it’s feet! She immediately rolled her over into a cover.

Zack: RAGNAROK!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell as Kassidy got to her feet, and began pounding her chest furiously. The referee raised her hand in victory to a roar from the crowd.

Mai: Well it was a good plan while it lasted for Leah, I guess!

Anita: Here is your winner…………..’THE WARRIOR THAT TIME FORGOT’ KASSIDY!!

The celebration was cut short as boos erupted from the crowd, causing Kassidy to look to see what was going on before she got a clothesline to the back from Scarlett Silver. It dropped her to her knees before Scarlett produced a pinstripe necktie, wrapping it around her neck and choking her out with it from behind.

Mai: Scarlett came to save the day, and look hot doing it! I could pour chocolate syrup on her and lick it off!

Zack: They’re supposed to meet at Relentless, but Silver with another cheap shot after Kassidy picks up the win!

Scarlett choked as tightly as she could as Kassidy clawed at her neck, trying to get free...until she started rising to her feet. Silver fired a few kicks into her back to try to bring her back down, but Kassidy had clawed the necktie from around her neck. As it fell apart in her hands, Scarlett looked down to the tie...and then up to a furious Kassidy.

Mai: She...she toe up that lovely necktie Scarlett bought, that’s not right!

Zack: Oh boy….Scarlett just stepped in it! No necktie, and she’s got Kassidy’s full attention! This Philly crowd is ready to see Kassidy take her head off!

Kassidy lunged forward to grab her, causing Scarlett to duck underneath her. Silver headed immediately for the ropes, and was about halfway out before Kassidy grabbed her by the jeans from behind and shook her head.

Zack: Where are you going, Scarlett?! Kassidy’s got her this time, who’s waiting for Relentless?!

Mai: She won the match, now she’s attacking a woman in street clothes!

Scarlett’s eyes widened before she jerked herself forward, causing the top rope to catch Kassidy across the chest. The Warrior’s grip loosened as Silver darted out towards the floor just as Kassidy stormed forward to grab her again. Scarlett headed up the aisle with Kassidy grabbing the top rope and shaking it with a scream.

Zack: Scarlett must have seen her life flash before her eyes right there! Look at Kassidy, that’s what Scarlett’s unleashed at Relentless! I don’t envy her a bit!

Mai: This is all just part of her master plan, Zack! She knows what’s she doing...I think!

The Warrior pounded her chest as she hopped out to the floor, heading up the aisle as Scarlett headed towards the back sooner than later. A graphic showing their meeting at Relentless appeared on the screen as Breaking Point headed elsewhere.

Is She Afraid?

The show immediately cuts to the back not far from the curtain as we see Scarlett Silver rushing through and moving quickly. She checks behind her a couple times before she gets surprised by Amber Carano. She quickly pulls her into a small room and closes the door before Amber begins to speak.

Amber: Uhm...Miss Silver, I just wanted to talk with you about what just happened. Are….are you afraid of Kassidy?

Scarlett: Scared? Why would I be scared of Kassidy, have you had a bump to the head or something, sweetheart?

Amber seemed a little skeptical of that before she continued.

Amber: Well you attacked her, and when she started to return fire, you...sort of took off. And well...we’re now in this little room with the door closed not far from the curtain, So…

Scarlett plasters a bright smile across her face.

Scarlett: The reasons for that are blatantly obvious, at least to anyone with half a brain cell. Obviously we’re in this room to avoid any autograph hunters that have slipped backstage, I’m very popular you know, how else could we have a quiet chat if I’m surrounded by adoring fans? As for taking off, I didn’t want to embarrass Kassidy anymore than I already have done...at least not yet.

Amber: I see…..

The look of skepticism grows from there on Amber’s face as the camera cuts outside the room, where we see Kassidy storm through the curtain looking around in all directions for the brunette. She doesn’t find her obviously, and keeps moving on her search. From there, we cut back to inside the room with Scarlett & Amber.

Amber: Okay, last question, Miss Silver. Do you have any thoughts as you prepare to make your Velocity debut Thursday against Mandy Gray?

Scarlett: Of course I have thoughts, what do you take me for, some kind of idiot? If what you’re actually asking is whether I’m going to share them with you...then no. I don’t much care for your attitude. I have more important places to be and better things to be doing than talking to you.

Amber: Well...thanks, I guess.

The reporter glances to the camera before Breaking Point heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:52:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »

Anita: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to the finish!

The arena descends into darkness as the quiet rumble of thunder & rain begin to echo out over the P.A system… Quietly at first, it begins to grow louder and louder drawing a greater buzz from the excited fans as the sounds of "Highwayman" begins to roll out over the darkness … The fans immediately begin to cheer as the lyrics drift gently out across the PA system

I was a highwayman
Along the coach roads I did ride
With sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive

The tragic county song reverberates through them as the spotlights illuminate the ramp way as the excitement grows

I was a sailor
I was born upon the tide
And with the sea I did abide
I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed
But I am living still

Zoey steps out to the top of the ramp, dressed in her blue denim jeans & combat boots… Her halter top is firmly in place, laced tightly up her sides... With a pause, she glares out across the sea of humanity, tilting her ten-gallon hat as she adjusts her finger-less gloves like a restless cowboy, fearlessly gazing into what could always be her last stand

I was a dam builder
Across the river deep and wide
Where steel and water did collide
A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado
I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below
They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound
But I am still around
I'll always be around and around and around and around and around

Glaring down the ramp – her dark eyes take in the corridor of outstretched hands as the fans present all manner of joy at her presence… Her hear races and her legs tingle as her mind to attempt to block out the nervous tension while the ramp flashes; illuminating her way through the cheers of thousands

Anita: “Making her way to the ring from Gatlinburg Tennessee – ZOEY ADLER!”

She takes in a deep breath – her heart beating faster and faster as the tension comes to a boil... With a mighty exhale Zoe makes that  walk down the canyon past the outstretched hands and through the sea of humanity as if walking the endless expanse of death valley itself. Even in their ambiguous joy, she struggles to comprehend their affection for her

I fly a starship
Across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again

She slides into the ring under the ropes and springs up, charging toward the turnbuckle before jumping up and throwing her arms up once again. With a careless sneer, she hops down; removing her hat and getting one last stretch with the ropes before the start of her match

Zack: After an impressive debut from Zoey it will be interesting to see if she can make the same kind of statement with her second showing, in the match she says is the reason she was brought here..

Mai: It was a fluke, she got lucky.

Zack: You were obviously watching a different match to the one I was.

“WITH BLOOD AND RAGE OF CRIMSON RED, RIPPED FROM A CORPSE SO FRESHLY DEAD, TOGETHER WITH MY HELLISH HATE, I WILL BURN YOU ALL! THAT IS YOUR FATE!”

The arena lights fall into darkness. In the sky, there is only flashes of blue and purple. They cascade, while rumbling thunder and flashes of lightning flow out. The lightning illuminates the arena briefly. The audience is silence, only awaiting what would come next. As they fall into a false sense of security, they are delightfully greeted by the screech of an electric guitar. The countdown of “Sonne” by Rammstein follows. The audience counts down with it.

"ᴇɪɴs, ᴢᴡᴇɪ, ᴅʀᴇɪ, ᴠɪᴇʀ, ғᴜɴғ, sᴇᴄʜs, sɪᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴀᴄʜᴛ, ɴᴏɪɴ, ᴀᴜs."

The heavy instrumentals deafen the audience. The lights go full on, switching rapidly between blue and light purple. Stepping into the light, the God of Anger makes her appearance. The light showcases the infamous red mark that she dons upon her face, her war paint. She looks among the arena with a vicious spirit radiating off her. She tightens the tape around her hands and takes a deep breath. It only takes a moment before Artemis Kaiser lets free her loud roar of battle. She begins her march down the rampway.

Sparks from gerbs flutter alongside her, engulfing in brilliant light. The tail end of her coat flies behind her; her cap shadows her face. The crowd chants along with the familiar words of her thunderous battle hymn. As she makes it to the center of the ramp, she stops. She bows her head, a prayer of some sort. At this time, Cory takes a step forward and begins to make the call.

Anita: Making her way down to the ring, weighing in at 135 pounds, fighting out of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada, she is the GOD OF ANGER, ARTEMIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS KAAAAAAAAAAAAISEEEEEEEEER!

Artemis lifts her head on sequence and continues her way down the ramp. Her eyes are sharp with violent intention. She pays no heed to the audience as she leaps clean onto the ring apron. She stands there for a moment before entering the ring.

She then ascends the nearest turnbuckle. From there, she raises her head and roars again. Her wolf teeth mouthguard shines brightly before she concludes her roar. She then leaps off the turnbuckle. She fires off some blows into the turnbuckle pad before turning her head towards the ring. She shadow boxes slightly before leaning onto the ropes like a hungry, anxious beast. Artemis Kaiser is ready.

Zack: Artemis had some strong words for Zoey prior to this match,.

Mai: Words, no matter how strong they are, don’t get a three count.

Zack: I have a suspicion that isn’t her main focus tonight, she has a lot of aggression towards Adler and I know I wouldn’t want to be her place right now.

Artemis and Zoey glare daggers at each other from their respective corners, as Anita looks between the two before making a rather hasty exit from the ring. The second that referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell to start the match, Artemis flies from her corner as if a starter pistol has just gone off. Before Zoey has even made it a few steps from her own corner, she finds herself straight back into it as Artemis meets her head on with a shoulder block, that knocks the wind out of her. Without any respite Artemis launches a forearm into Zoey’s chest, followed straight away by another. Looking extremely pissed off, Zoey shoves her palms forcefully into Kaiser’s chest, and although it moves her back several steps, there is barely time for Zoey to pull in a lungful of air to catch her breath before Artemis is back on her with an open handed slap that sends her head reeling into the turnbuckle, and draws a massive “OOOH” from the Philadelphia crowd.

Mai: STOCKTON SLAP!

Zack: I think they may have heard that one all the way out in the parking lot.

Taking hold of her head in both hands, Artemis pulls Zoey forwards only to slam her head back again into the corner, with more force she repeats it a second time and third, getting faster each time until Keanan calls for a clean break. Reluctantly Kaiser agrees and steps back as Zoey holds her head and starts to leave the corner, before she knows what has hit her, a shoulder block sends her straight back again.

Zack: Artemis is on a mission here and Zoey isn’t getting a second to respond at all.

Mai: She should just lay down now and put herself out of the misery.

Zack: You have seen Zoey before, right? There are two chances of that happening, slim and none.

Before Keanan can call for another break, Artemis grabs hold of Zoey’s right wrist and yanks her out of the corner to whip her to the opposite ropes, and finds herself being dragged across too, as Zoey keeps a tight hold onto her. As the pair rebound off of the ropes, Zoey keeps her grip on Artemis with her right hand and throws a stiff left into the side of her head. Tumbling onto the canvas Zoey mounts Kaiser’s chest and starts shouting at her as she pummels her head with a series of right hands. Getting back to her feet, Zoey grabs Artemis by her hair and pulls her up with her, before whipping her across for the ride, she bounces off and aims a punch at Zoey’s head but Zoey ducks underneath it and bounces off the ropes behind her. As Artemis turns to come back for her, she’s flattened by a running clothesline from the fired up Tennessee native. Artemis is quickly back to her feet, only for Zoey to send her back down just as quickly with another clothesline.

Mai: I guess she’s not just going to lay down then?

Zack: After being on the back foot so far in this match Zoey comes back with a running clothesline that nearly took Kaiser’s head off of her shoulders, followed by a second as soon as she got back to her feet. A strong statement that she’s not going to make it easy for her, if ever I heard one.

Zoey pulls Artemis back to her feet again roughly and keeping hold of her hair kicks her in the gut, forcing her to bend double before unceremoniously planting her face first into the mat with a DDT. Adler hastily rolls her onto the back looking for the cover as Keanan drops down for the count.

ONE!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Zack: A nice DDT from Zoey, but nowhere near enough to keep Artemis down, there was barely time for a one count before she kicked out.

While Zoey smacks the mat in frustration, Artemis rolls away from her, and getting back to her feet rests her back against the ropes, bending forwards slightly she pulls in a deep breath. Spotting an opportunity to catch her off guard, Zoey charges only for Artemis to duck to the side at the last second, causing Zoey to get a faceful of ropes instead. Stumbling backwards, rubbing at her face, Zoey turns straight into a handspring enziguri that drops her like a sack of bricks to canvas. Artemis starts yelling at Zoey to stay down, but paying no heed, the Tennessee native rolls onto her front and starts to pull herself up to her knees. Again, Artemis yells at her to stay down but Zoey shouts back her refusal in words not suitable for younger members of the crowd before pulling herself fully back up. Kaiser launches herself smacking her back down with her superwoman punch.

Zack: Artemis calls that the Falcon punch, and I can see the tweety birds circling Zoey’s head from here!

Mai: I have no sympathy, she warned her to stay down.

Groggily Zoey starts to move but a knee drop to her chest sends her flat to her back. Before she can move again Artemis rolls her up and Angela gets into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOPE!!! Zoey kicks out with such force that Artemis tumbles backwards across the mat and lands in a heap.

Rolling to opposite ends of the ring, both women pull themselves into seated positions, taking a moment to catch their breath and consider their next moves, while keeping a close eye on each other for signs of movement. Zoey starts back to her feet first and on seeing this Artemis is only a hair’s breadth behind her. Despite being a shade behind her to her feet, Artemis is the first to make and move and charges towards Zoey. As she reaches her, Zoey crouches down and wraps her arms around Kaiser’s calves, and pushing up as she stands, she sends her straight over the top rope behind her, and dropping hard to the floor with a thud!

Zack: Quick thinking from Zoey and she used Kaiser’s own momentum against her to send her to the outside.

Zoey stands up straight and watches Artemis closely as Keanan begins a ten count. With a smile on her face she takes a few steps back from the ropes. As Keanan reaches four, Artemis is pulling up onto the apron, and Zoey moves back to the ropes, causing Artemis to pause momentarily. Shrugging her shoulders and throwing her hands up, Zoey backs off again, as Angela reaches six. Kaiser starts to climb back through the ropes into the ring. As soon as she’s part way through, with one foot on the canvas and one on the apron, Zoey pounces and drags her fully back in, and tosses her into the corner. Artemis manages to keep herself upright as her chests connects with the turnbuckle but that soon changes as she turns around into a running yakuza kick to the chest. Clutching at her chest, Kaiser bends forwards gasping in air.

Mai: Two hits in quick succession to the chest of Artemis, and it’s little wonder she’s struggling for breath.

With Artemis still catching her breath, Zoey measures up and charges at her, aiming for a boot to the knee of her bent double opponent. Spotting her coming, Kaiser dodges to right and behind the advancing Zoey, causing her to kick the corner instead. Zoey rights herself and steps out of the corner only to find herself planted on the canvas, as Artemis connects a vicious looking spinning backfist into the side of her head. As Artemis stalks around the downed Zoey, waiting for her to get back up, Zoey kicks out her leg to sweep Kaiser’s ankle and bring her down to the mat with her.  Mounting her chest for the second time, Zoey throws her elbow into the side of Kaiser’s head, then follows with a stiff right hand to the same spot. Artemis throws a stiff right of her own and manages to catch Zoey in the jaw, which knocks her back slightly. Recovering, Adler takes hold of Artemis’ head and starts to slam it repeatedly into the canvas. Fighting back, Artemis successfully stops Zoey’s assault on her head, with forearms flying into her sides and chest, but it doesn’t move Zoey from her mounted position on top of her.

Zack: This has descended into an out and out brawl between these two women.

Mai: I know, I love it!

With elbows and forearms flying in a blur between the two women, it takes a shout to stop from Angela and up until a four count for the two to separate and roll away from each other. Artemis gets to her feet first and runs towards the ropes just as Zoey is starting to get up. As Artemis is bouncing off of the ropes, Zoey is back to her feet, but not for long, as Artemis meets her in the middle of the ring with a running single leg drop kick straight to the jaw, that drops her instantly. With surprising speed, she follows her to the mat and then throws her arm across the Tennessee native’s chest and hooks the inside leg for good measure. Keanan drops down into position to start the count.

Zack: Falcon Kick and I think this could be all she needs.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOPE!!! - Zoey rolls her shoulder off of the mat before Keanan can complete the three.

Mai: Unfortunately not.

Rolling off of Zoey, Artemis looks to Angela, and holds up three fingers in frustration, to which the referee shakes her head, no, and insists it was only two not three. Meanwhile, Zoey rolls herself onto her front and pulls herself up to her knees, using the time that Artemis is debating the count with Angela, to gather her bearings. At this point the crowd are on their feet, spurring on both women with an equal amount of cheers being sent in the direction of the exhausted stars. Seemingly getting her second wind, Zoey gets herself back to her feet using the ropes to stabilise herself, before locking her gaze on Artemis who is still in a seated position. Making a dash towards and pulling Artemis back to her feet by her hair, Zoey attempts to apply a straightjacket hold, and despite Kaiser’s struggles, she manages to apply it and then follows straight into her version of the DDT.

Zack: WIDOWMAKER!!

Zoey hooks both of Kaiser’s legs into the cover as the  dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mai: Again?!

Anita: Your winner of this match...........ZOEY ADLER!!

Angela calls for the bell, and Zoey pulls herself back to her feet, looking more than a little pleased with herself. As Zoey’s hand is raised, Artemis gets to a seated position, staring daggers into Zoey’s back.

Zack: Zoey has gone two for two after a close, tough match. Artemis certainly didn’t make it easy for her and either of them could have easily have had their hand raised here tonight.

Zoey rolls out of the ring and makes her way, still smiling, up the ramp as the camera cuts elsewhere.

A Clear Winner

The Wells Fargo Center is still rumbling after the last match and the crowd doesn’t remain anything but on a slow rumble as they await for the next match or potentially something going on backstage. However, instead they’re greeted by the very familiar tones of “The One” by Slaughterhouse.

“Sex and drugs, and dirty money! On the race to rule the world!
You cut your teeth on fame and diamonds...
Your time is up, now three, two, one...!”

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as “The One” by Slaughterhouse plays through on the sound system as well. The arena dips low on light save for a spotlight falling on the entrance way. The Instant Classic emerges, standing tall with her arms crossed and bandana around her neck. She’s also wearing a referee tee, but on closer inspection it looks to be an old ‘Killer C’ tee from the FFW merchandise website that’s been painted in over with white stripes very shoddily.

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number one!
One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!”

She comes into the ring to a warm reception and with a small grin motions for Anita to hand her the microphone. They have a bit of an animated back and forth before Anita hands it over. The Instant Classic nods slowly before she leans up against the corner as she listens to the crowd continuing to give her a pleasant welcome even after the music begins to fade out.

Crowd: KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C!

She slowly points to Anita who glances back at her nervously, before C waves a hand and shakes her head with a smile, assuring the ring announcer there’s nothing to worry about. She taps the mic gently before looking around slowly and exhaling. She finally addresses the rabid Philly crowd.

Caroline: Well. Well well... Ladies and gentlemen I am not going to lie to you. The FFW Championship match... “The World’s Finest” Nevaeh Summers... Defending her title against “The Last Scion of Professional Wrestling” Eileen Amaro... With “The Instant Classic” Killer C as special guest referee. If the three of us didn’t sound like the most arrogant wrestlers this side of the Liberty Bell... Although I suppose the biggest question about this match right now... Why did I accept the offer from Cody... To referee this match? I suppose it might even sound like a conflict of interest because no matter who leaves Relentless as FFW champion... The next person they’ll be facing is yours truly.

She does smirk slightly, though C’s smile does fade.

Caroline: Well if you haven’t been paying attention the last few weeks, any and every elected official who has found themselves in the middle of Nevaeh and Eileen has afterward found themselves checked in a local hospital. The loathing... The hatred between these two women is... Well unlike anything we’ve seen in FFW before. I mean we’ve seen some rivalries, some really... Really nasty rivalries but nothing like this. So in the interest of my history with both women, and because we’re going to need a clear winner at the end of the day, when Cody made me the offer, I didn’t blink twice about saying yes. If you were on social media to listen to the whining fest put out by our ‘fighting champion’, you’d think I was going to screw her over first chance I get but as much as I’m sure she’d do the same to me... No. That’s now how I’m looking to do things folks. A clear winner...

Killer C began to slowly pace around the ring in a half circle, a lazy back and forth step before she stopped.

Caroline: It is owed to the FFW championship and to all of you fans that we get out of this a clear winner. Past the animosity, past the personal attacks, past that sniveling, cowboy hat wearing, Deliverance made, piece of heinous garbage Silas... A clear winner must be deci-

Caroline didn't get to finish her statement as “Yellow Flicker Beat” began to play. Making her way out, clad in a red jumpsuit was the FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers, title cradled in his arm, as her manager Silas Mason made his way behind her. They wasted no time making their way down the ramp, Nevaeh looking right at caroline the entire time to loud boos. They soon made their way up the steel steps and walked along the ring apron and standing there. Nevaeh stared at Caroline before slowly getting into the ring. Once she did she approached The Instant Classic as both stared one another down. This caused a loud rumble from the crowd as they were use to the familiar sight from last year. Caroline seemed calm, but Nevaeh was the one who looked greatly upset. She wasn’t alone as Silas made his way into view, microphone in hand

Silas: So that’s what’ this is all about huh? Ya the ref cause ya want there ta be a clear winner? I was born at night, but not ast night woman. Don’t ya dare insult me and Baby Peach with such remarks. Ya have no right being involved in this title match ye hear me? NO RIGHT! I mean look at ya

Silas now gestured to the shirt Caroline was wearing

Silas: Ya think that’s funny? This some big joke ta ya Caroline? Well it ain’t no damn joke ta us. We ain’t laughing. What this all is is a damn shame. The best FFW Champion in company history is…

Silas couldn’t finish as the crowd loudly booed that statement. Nevaeh seemed perturbed by the response, her eyes shifting to the side before looking back at Caroline. Silas stared at them with an annoyed expression

Silas: Sorry, tell me again what champions ya all got around here? Exactly ya don’t know what one looks like so shut yer uninformed asses up while I’m talking!

This only incites the crowd even more as Silas looks back at Caroline who is staring a hole through his head, only giving a glance back at Nevaeh ever so often.

Silas: As I was saying, the best Champion in company history is being put at a disadvantage. Why? Why would the COO cost his company millions by putting a liability such as you as the referee in this title match? Everyone knows what has gone on between you two, and yet ya expect us ta believe that yer gonna call that match fair? Seriously? It’s pathetic. Ya talk about there being a clear winner? Take yerself out the match so we can all have a clear winner, so the better wrestler can show why she is on a different level than everyone else in this damn company.

Silas now gestured to Nevaeh, who slowly nodded her head. Caroline however looked at the microphone in her hand. She slowly began to make her way towards Silas before holding the mic. Her eyes staring a hole into him.

Caroline: I have been waiting 147 days... That’s 21 weeks, 3528 hours, 211,680 minutes... 12,700,800 seconds... 801... 802... 803... To get my hands... On you. See I do have my problems with Nevaeh sure. A lot of them, but there’s a special place in my headspace for you, Silas.

The Instant Classic continued staring at Silas, who seemed uncomfortable as he subtly got behind Nevaeh. C snorted and continued.

Caroline: However... You can call it what you want but it's the truth. I honestly don’t care WHO it is I face, we just need there to be no question, no hesitation as to who the FFW Champion is when all is said and done and the smoke settles. You two are primed and ready to kill each other and there’s no person better qualified for the job of being in between you then me. What... What, do you want someone else to do it huh? Valentina? Isis perhaps? Stephanie? The fuck out of here.

Silas didn’t skip a beat as caroline just kept staring at Caroline

Silas: Those are women with upstanding morals and would be fine replacement candidates. 

The crowd again booed, but Silas kept on going

Silas: Ta be fair me and Nevaeh would be fine with practically anybody else, but you. Ya just stated yerself ya got hostile emotions. Ya can’t be expected ta be fair, ya won’t be fair. Ya gonna try and take the title off Nevaeh out of spite. Yet people want ta pop off and say ya gonna be all neutral and impartial. Nobody believes that, especially the woman who benefits the most from all of this. Why else would Eileen be smirking when the announcement was made? Why would she be fine with ya as ref and speak that bullshit about ya calling it down the middle? That bitch is undoubtedly ecstatic about this. She knew deep in her heart she couldn’t actually beat Nevaeh. All this posturing was an act ‘cause she knew when that bell rung at Relentless she was gonna be exposed yet again and Nevaeh would prove she was always better. Now she knows she’s got it in the bag. Having you as ref is the only way she can win the FFW title...

But alas, it’s yet again a set of circumstances involving Silas Mason’s mouth that causes trouble. Except in this case, it’s not Caroline Dallins’ existence threatening his life or not even something snarky being said by an audience member close enough to be picked up by the microphone.

The crowd nearly falls into a shocked hush before they cheer at the realization of it all as the camera pans to the entrance ramp, watching Eileen Amaro legitimately storm down the ramp as Bobby B. Barabbas carefully keeps up with her, cane in hand aiding him in the process, her eyes locking with both Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason before jumping up the apron and stepping through the ropes, seemingly blinded by anger as her first few steps look ready to bolt for Mason and Nevaeh both...and in seeing this, Caroline Dallins coolly steps in between them, the crowd almost looking in shock as one of the cameraman focuses on a close-up between the two women as their conversation is picked up by it while Barabbas catches up and stands to his client’s side, simply acting as an observer to it all but seemingly ready to make a move if anyone else does it first.

“...Step aside, Caroline.”

“Afraid I can’t do that, E. Not gonna let Nevaeh ruin all of this and get away with it.”

“C...move…”

“No.”

Silas and Nevaeh observed the scene as Silas raised the mic to his mouth

Silas: Oh look at that, helping ya even right now...or maybe ya just want ta seem like an asskicker Eileen. Taking in all that air girl. Acting like ya gonna do something. Ya ain’t gonna do shit.

The camera looks back over to Eileen Amaro, whose eyes are over on Silas Mason right now. Caroline is looking more and more tense as the growing situation.

Eileen: ...You know what? Fuck it. *You* can catch these hands first before I deal with *her* at Relentless!

Caroline: Goddammit Eily! ...Can’t you do something about this?

C’s glance was now over on Bobby B. Barabbas, whose smile was cryptic, whose actions were merely nothing more but to serve as an observant as he stood his ground and nothing more. Dallins’ glance returned to Amaro, as her voice lowered.

Caroline: I’m not letting you go through with this…

Eileen: Caroline...MOVE!

Without another word, Eileen’s hands reached out and seemed to push Caroline Dallins aside...but the biggest thing about it happened to be the fact that her left hand literally piefaced “Killer C” in the process, as the “Last Scion” promptly made her move for Silas Mason...only to then see the FFW Champion step between her challenger at Relentless and her manager, smirking, a taunting glance on her face as she motioned for Eileen to take her best shot. The crowd was buzzing as champion and challenger were just mere inches away from one another. Off to the side Caroline had a thousand yard stare, her body seemingly frozen in the way Eileen had pushed her with her face staring to the crowd.

Nevaeh and Eileen were locked in their glares, the FFW Champion now sticking out her jaw and tapping it

Nevaeh: C’mon...you know you want to. Take your shot Eileen. Prove how hard you can hit. Drop me in front of the world...and lose your title shot. Do it Eileen….do it!....it doesn’t matter really. Either hit me now or lose to me at relentless. Either way, you’re gonna end up the failure you were always born to be!

The words “fuck...you…” were the two things uttered out of Eileen Amaro as her right hand coiled back... Before her arm was swept upward by Caroline’s own. Eileen’s other arm got pulled in a she was caught in a Full Nelson before getting dropped on the base of her spine with a full on Trovão by Killer C! The crowd was left hush, Nevaeh and Silas left stunned, as Caroline pulled herself up, a hand across her mouth with her eyes staring down at the challenger, before looking back at the champion as if daring her to do something too. Bobby B. Barabbas promptly rushed to his client’s side, his cane in a position where he was ready to swing if anyone tried to further damage his client...before his glance found that of “Killer C,” any former courtesies being lost as words were picked up from him towards the special guest referee.

Barabbas: ...I suggest you leave now, Ms. Dallins....

Caroline looked as though she were about to fly off the handle, looking at Barabbas and muttering, ‘I did that to protect her off-the-handle ass from losing her title shot, you juked up looking mutha--” before she held her hands up in front of her as if stopping herself. The special guest referee walked around Barabbas to get in Nevaeh’s face and muttered three simple words.

Caroline: A. Clear. Winner.

Nevaeh looked into Caroline’s focused eyes till The Instant Classic turned and stormed off. She headed up the ramp as now Nevaeh turned her head and looked at Eileen on the mat. She seemed to be processing what happened when Silas began to lead her out of the ring. Nevaeh and Silas stepped between the ropes and stood on the apron, looking at Eileen and Barabbas. Their glares were each stoic till Nevah and Silas got off the apron and made their way up the ramp, never taking their eyes off Eileen and Barabbas, as Eileen began to stir up while Bobby attended to her, tensions running high before the cameras take us to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 12:04:12 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:13:47 pm »

Written by Mark

We head back to the ring with Anita already standing by with her microphone at the ready before she begins to speak.

Anita: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Talk about a golden opportunity for the Change right here….that seems to be a theme almost this entire show.

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca opening her arms wide.

Anita: Introducing first… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

Zack: This coming Thursday, these two women could become your next Unity Champions, but they got a whole other mountain to climb tonight.

Mai: It’s not “they could” as much as it is “they will”. Bianca’s already snatched up the Future Shock title, might as well add some tag gold to top it all off.

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

As “Not Gonna Die” by Skillet plays over the sound system, the duo of Chrysta and Shizuka slowly walk onto the ramp, surrounded by blue and gold lights and visuals.  With determined looks on their faces, the girls walk down the ramp, not taking their eyes off their destination.

Anita: Making their way to the ring, they hail from Los Angeles California...the Ice Queen, Chrysta...the Golden Fury, Shizuka Miyamoto...they are... the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Approaching the ring, Chrysta walks up the stairs while Shizuka rolls into the ring, holding the ropes open for her partner. Once Chrysta is inside Shizuka removes her coat, and Chrysta hands her robe to the referee. The girls go to the center of the ring, ready for a fight.

Zack: The former Tornado Tag Champions, the Change of Heart, could be one win away from getting in line for a Unity title match if they can pull it out here tonight.

Mai: Bianca’s the expert at pulling things out, as we saw at Whiplash. Don’t get your hopes up that it will be any different tonight. Though if she repeats herself, I hope she aims for Chrysta.

As referee Malcolm Parks is about to call for the bell, Mel and Bianca immediately try to catch the Change off guard as they begin unloading with rights and lefts. As they spin them around, the Change start firing back with shots of their own. The crowd immediately gets behind them as Chrysta uses an inverted atomic drop on Mel to drop her to her knees. Shizuka and Bianca trade blows until the Change take off to opposite sides to deliver a lariat and a chop block at the same time! Bianca rolls out to the floor as Mel gets back to her feet, only to eat a double dropkick that sends her through the ropes down to her partner with the crowd roaring. Shizuka and Chrysta pace around the ring, inviting them back inside.

Zack: The Storm tried to jump start the match, and did that ever backfire in their faces! The Change of Heart are on point tonight!

Mai: So that might not have been advisable for them, because now they’ve got them fired up here. Time to regroup, I thi--LOOK OUT!!

As Bianca helps her partner to her feet, Shizuka takes off towards the ropes and catches a back body drop into a senton (thanks to her partner) over the top rope that crashes into the both of them. She hammers a pair of rights in Mel’s head, then Bianca’s before she dives back under the bottom rope into the ring. The girls share a high five as Parks tries to get one of them out of the ring, causing Chrysta to head for the corner. The Storm got back onto the apron, discussing who would start before Shizuka made the decision for them as she yanked Bianca over the top rope by the head. As soon as she did, the bell rang to officially start the mat. With Bianca trying to get up, Shizuka immediately began to fire right hands all over again. A few forearms found the mark before she spun her around, using an atomic drop to send her into the Change’s corner. Chrysta boxed her ears from the corner, causing Bianca to stagger in place until Shizuka snatched her up into a German suplex into a pin attempt.

Zack: They’re running the table, this thing is already over!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bianca kicked out in time, and tried to get back to her feet. As soon as she did, Shizuka went for a clothesline that the Typhoon ducked...only for Miyamoto to counter into a crucifix rollup for another pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Salvador kicked out again, and got back to her feet annoyed with the referee. Shizuka was also back up, spun her around and and planted her with a facebuster.

Zack: Are they fired up or what?! The Brazilian Storm have had NO answer to any of this, and I think the Change of Heart are gonna upset the number one contenders here in Philly!

Mai: What do you expect? They won’t let poor Bianca even get a chance to breathe, I think they thought this match would be more sportsmanlike than this!

Salvador got back to her feet slowly, causing Shizuka to spin her around and start firing knife edge chops into her chest. She backed her into the ropes with each shot before she sent her across for the ride. Bianca rebounded off the far side before Shizuka caught her with a back kick to the gut that doubled her over. Miyamoto hit the far side ropes, and went for a running kneelift that missed the mark when Bianca raised up too soon. As Shizuka brought her leg back down, Bianca caught her with a spinning backfist to the jaw that dropped her to her knees. The blonde took a moment to collect herself before hooking Shizuka’s arms and drilling her with an evenflow DDT.

Mai: That’s our Bianca right there. She just needed to find her opening, and now you’ll see the Storm do its worst...or best, depending on your perspective.

Zack: The Future Shock Champion is a dangerous woman, to say the least. And she’s likely more than a little annoyed after that opening offensive salvo!

Salvador began to pound knees into her head before she snapped her up to her feet, and whipped her into the Storm corner. As soon as Shizuka hit back first, Bianca followed in with a corner clothesline to crunch her against it. She quickly made the tag to Mel. As Avilo stepped in, she launched Shizuka with a high angle German suplex onto Bianca’s knees when she dropped to the mat. Miyamoto bounced off them, clutching her back in pain as Mel rolled her onto her stomach and applied a camel clutch.

Zack: One thing you have to give the Storm is they know how to isolate and dominate. Mel’s gonna take a lot of the starch out of Shizuka with this camel clutch.

Mai: Of course, she is. Mel knows what she’s doing, and notice how they cut off the ring. They won’t be looking to let Shizuka anywhere near her corner. Just quit, ‘Zuks!

Parks dropped down to ask her if she wanted to quit, but got a negative response to that as Mel cranked back on her chin. She tried to increase the obvious pressure on her lower back as Parks checked again. Chrysta began to pound the turnbuckle to rally the crowd as Shizuka got one of her arms free, and began to reach for the bottom rope. Mel released the hold, left her feet, and dropped down across her back.  It brought a grin to her face as she heard Shizuka shout in pain, causing her to jump again and try it a second time….until Shizuka rolled to her back and brought her knees up. Mel landed across them, and froze in place with her mouth agape as Shizuka fired palm thrusts into her head that caused her to stumble backwards. She rolled onto her stomach, and looked for her corner as Chrysta had her hand outstretched in the corner.

Zack: We’ll never know how much bruising Mel had right there, but Shizuka just found her corner and she’s getting there as quickly as she can!

Mai: If Mel needs it, I’m happy to kiss any boo boos she suffers in this match...anywhere at all. Anywhere, Zack. Did I mention anywhere?

As Shizuka started towards her corner, Mel tried to pull herself together as she grabbed Miyamoto’s foot to stop her. She rolled to her back, and began kicking up at her head to get her to let go. Three shots made her do just that as Shizuka rolled back to her hands and knees...and lunged for the corner. But Chrysta wasn’t there as Bianca jerked her down off the apron from behind her. Chrysta spun around, and started trading shots with the Typhoon as Shizuka reached for the tag.

Mai: That’s brilliant! Shizuka got close to the corner, and a Typhoon just landed right there! Now that right there is what makes tag champions!

Zack: It’s not legal, but it’s certainly effective. Shizuka’s looking for the tag, but Mel’s about to stop that before Chrysta realizes what’s going on!

Shizuka got to her feet in the corner, looking down to see Chrysta and Bianca trading rights. Mel delivered an avalanche splash to her back, crushing her into the corner before spinning her into a flapjack that smacked her face down on the mat. She quickly made the cover as the referee darted into position. Chrysta turned to dive into the ring, only to get jerked out by the foot by Bianca.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Miyamoto got her arm up in time as Bianca darted back around the corner to her team’s side. Mel got back to her feet as Chrysta hopped back up as well, extending her arm to her partner.

Zack: I’m impressed with Shizuka here, she’s taking a drubbing here and still has something left in the tank.

Mai: That just means she’s too stupid to quit, that’ll make you do dumb things like kick out when you shouldn’t.

Mel pulled her back to her feet, applying an abdominal stretch near her team’s corner to add more damage to her back and ribs. Again, Parks asked if she wanted to submit and got a negative answer. Parks continued to check though as Mel slyly reached behind her, allowing Bianca to pull on her hand and really cause immense pain. Shizuka shouted in pain as the referee looked around after Bianca let go, cracking her knuckles with a smile at the referee till he dropped back to check with Shizuka.

Mai: That referee needs to stay in position, these two are little angels. Just ring the bell, Shizuka’s ready to quit anytime now!

Zack: Oh, they’ve got a lot of class and all of it is low, if you ask me.

Mel started to reach behind her again, with Bianca grabbing her hand a second time. But this time, the referee was wise to it as he darted around and kicked their joined hands. It caused Bianca to jerk her hand back and Mel to yelp before Miyamoto used a hip toss to bring Mel down. She glanced around, finding her corner and darting towards it. Mel lunged across to grab her foot, but it was too late as Shizuka made the tag and the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: There’s the tag….and HERE COMES CHRYSTA!!

Chrysta charged across with a massive lairat as Mel turned towards her. She even caught Bianca with a standing sidekick to the ribs that dropped her to her feet on the floor. As Mel started back up again, Chrysta hoisted her up and dropped her with a backdrop driver!

Mai: HAZY SHADE OF WINTER! This….this isn’t good, Zack!

She pulled Mel up, planting her head between her legs before she hoisted her up and took off with a running powerbomb into a pin!

Zack: A MASSIVE POWERBOMB!! Chrysta’s got this!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Bianca dove into the ring, and kicked Chrysta in the back of the head to break up the pin. Chrysta got back to her feet, glaring holes through the Typhoon. Shizuka darted into the ring after her, using a Thesz press to bring the blonde down and hammer right hands into her head. Chrysta pointed down to Mel, telling the crowd it was about over.

Mai: Someone get Shizuka out of the ring! She doesn’t belong in there!

Zack: Neither does Bianca, if we’re taking a head count!

The referee tried to separate Bianca and Shizuka, managing to get Shizuka off before she tried to get at Bianca again. Chrysta planted Mel’s head once more...until Bianca used a Pele kick to the top of her head that dropped Chrysta to her knees. Mel got free of her as Shizuka tried to get the referee to see she wasn’t the only legal woman. Bianca pulled Mel up before Avilo slid the Future Shock title towards her. Salvador delivered her double pumphandle wheelbarrow driver and crashed Chrysta into the title. 

Mai: TYPHOON DRIVER!!

Zack: Into that damn title too!

Shizuka was beside herself as Bianca slid the title back to her corner, and charged at Shizuka. Mel made the cover as the referee spotted it, and went to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks called for the bell as Shizuka lunged after Bianca. But Salvador was already on the floor at this point, pulling her partner out by the foot and raising her Future Shock title with a smile. The referee joined them, raising their hands in victory.

Anita: The winners of this match………….THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mai: What an inspiring win for the Storm! Talk about MASSIVE momentum towards becoming the next Unity Champions!

Zack: It was highway robbery with Bianca using the Future Shock title she won just a week ago to put Chrysta down for three! But you can damn well bet the BSX will be wise to this...and ready at Velocity!

Mel and Bianca rubbed their hands along their waists, smiling to one another as the live crowd showed them no love whatsoever. Bianca gave her Future Shock title a kiss as we head elsewhere.

Heads Or Tails...Nobody Wins

The locker room door burst open as Christian Kincaid heads inside to find the reigning Tornado Tag Champions. As he heads in, he’s got a quarter in his hand that he flips over and over again till he greets them.

Christian: My favorite Tornado Tag Champions of all time! So I got some good news, and some bad news...and then some good/bad news. Which one of those do you want to hear about first?

Both members of the Fair are wearing the usual ‘Ladder-Fu’ tees found only on the FFW merchandise website. Conspicuously, Mickey’s got on a pair of ‘Dogs of War’ wrist bands as she sits about typing away on a laptop while Raquel looks over her shoulder before they motion him on inside. Both of the Tornado Tag Team championships hang pleasantly in the corner, strapped to a ladder rung.

Raquel: Well... What do you think Scarborough? Good news, bad news, or goodish-bad news.

Mickey: Bood news? Gad news? ...Yeah let’s go with the good news first, Ceeks. Give us a nice cushion before our day is totes ruined.

Christian: The good news is after talking with my little brother, you girls are going to be super busy heading into the next Pay Per View and beyond. As a matter of fact, there’s a match in two weeks here on Breaking Point and then the following with Relentless.

He finally stops flipping his quarter, and continues.

Christian: But the good/bad part is they are singles matches because of what he has in mind. See, after knocking off Jo & Artemis recently, he’s named Ascension as the #1 contenders to the Tornado Tag titles. And he wants to book two one on one matches on the way to the ultimate title shot. The bad news is….one of you has to face Isis at the next Breaking Point, but he’s given you the choice as to who.

Christian looked less than enthusiastic delivering the news about Isis. Humorously, the faces of both Mickey and Raquel vvvvvveeeerrrrryyyyyyy slowly shift from excitement for being in action and chomping at the bit... To slow wariness in facing the Ascension... And finally abject agony and color drained from both girls’ faces.

Mickey & Raquel: Not it.

Pause.

Mickey & Raquel: Jinx.

Pause.

Mickey & Raquel: Jinx times two. Not it. Jinx times three, you owe me a soda, triple double jinx, NOT IT!

After both halves of the Tornado tag champions seem to realize this is going to get them nowhere and they seem to know each other’s playground tricks, Raquel quickly grabs Mickey’s wrist and lifts it up.

Raquel: Look, your boyfriend’s the one who can show you how to tangle with the Walking Red Death here. Colby did it with flying colors. You do it.

Mickey: Yes, because he’s a walking muscle! ...Mmm... His muscles and... Hey! Don’t get me started okay!? Anyway basic bitch you could have the easier time here. You hit harder than I do. You can be all Rope-A-Dope on her like Ali. All I do is fly.

Raquel: Fliers have very successful win rates against bigger opponents! Look at uh... Uh... Uh... Well an example will come to me!

Christian patted Raquel on the back as he shook his head.

Christian: Let’s just settle it Two-Face style with a flip of the coin. Winner gets Isis at Breaking Point, the other gets Valentina at Relentless. Heads...it’s Mickey. Tails….it’s Raquel. Fair way to decide it?

Before the argument could continue much less get a response, he flipped the quarter into the air and caught it in his hand. Christian glanced down to it and back up...down...and back up...down and back up.

Christian: Well it landed on tails. Soooo Raquel….

He gave her a warm hug as though she were about to leave for military duty.

Christian; You won the prize….maybe talk to Mallory? I mean she did it...barely.

Raquel hadn’t moved once she looked down at the coin side. Even after Christian had hugged her and addressed her, long since moving his hand away she was still staring where his hand and the side had been. The other half of the tag champions waved a hand in front of her face, trying to get her from zoning out.

Mickey: ‘Quels... Yoo hoo. Anyone home?

She even began snapping her fingers.

Mickey: I think we’ve lost her, Christian.

Raquel finally looked up at both of them before quietly sighing. She took the laptop Mickey had previously had and began a bit of typing, opening up a new document as she began to dictate to herself.

Raquel: “I, Raquel Fair, being of sound mind and body do hereby bequeath...”

Mickey: Oh c’mon! It’ll be okay! We just have you talk to Mallory and Colby and Anna and Andi! There are plenty of resources at your disposal here... Except y’know, you’re nowhere near as strong as Colby... Andi moves faster than just about anyone like, ever... Anna could knock out a bull elephant I think...  Mallory is one big damage sponge... You’ll be fine though, right Christian!?

Christian: Of course!

He exclaimed with shaky conviction in his voice.

Christian: I’ll be out there with you too. So don’t worry, you can do it! We believe in you. It’ll be the biggest underdog story of the year so far. Imagine all over the FFW website pictures of you standing triumphant like you just climbed Everest… Sure, some people died doing it, but it’s like that one guy said when asked why he climbed it with the odds pretty good he was going to die. He said he did it to live!

Raquel looked at them both, almost heartfelt and smiled pleasantly before...

Raquel: Okay so Christian, I’m giving you my book collection... It’s much more vast than people would imagine. Uh, Mickey do you and Colby want my like humidifier? You’re already getting the house when I’m gone.

Mickey glanced back at Christian.

Mickey: We’ll... Work on her confidence here.

Christian: Luckily, I have the entire Rocky collection on DVD. So that might be of some use. We’ll skip the last one, but yeah...we got this!

He tried to put on his most confident smile...but instead ended up hugging her again as if she were going off to sea. The show cut to a commercial for Future Shock from there.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 12:06:03 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 05:15:34 pm »

The music starts, as the crowd quiets.  A spotlight appears at the top of the ramp…but after a few moments nobody shows.  The spotlight starts combing the arena, followed by another spotlight, and a third as the song starts.

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, transmissions will resume
They'll try to, push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that, we will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

The spotlights race around for a moment until one finally stops in the middle of the crowd, revealing Misty standing amongst the fans.  She raises her fist with a cry and a grin as the fans nearby cheer and do the same.

Maggie: Hailing from Toronto, Ontario Canada. The Voice of the People....MISTY WHITMORE!!!

The young wrestler then makes a B-line for the ring, slapping hands of fans before hopping the barricade.  Misty climbs onto the ring apron and looks out at the crowd, holding a hand over her brow with a grin.  Leaping over the top rope Misty runs to the opposite corner, climbing up the corner and singing out the chorus with the fans, raising her fist with every phrase.

They will not force us!
They will stop degrading us!
They will not control us!
We will be victorious!
So come on!

Misty jumps down from the corner, fists raised and ready for the match.

Zack: It feels like a long time since we've seen Misty in action, at least when it comes to facing off against a woman that held the Evolution Championship. With me right now is the first Future Shock graduate, Lily-Rose.

Lily: Glad to be calling this fight with you, Zack. Think we're going to see some kind of classic in a few seconds.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, wearing the FFW Evolution Championship belt around her waist. She looks over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, before unhooking the FFW Evolution Championship from around her waist and raising it overhead, letting out her traditional war cry, matched by a lion roar from the PA. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico… The FFW Evolution Champion... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, wrapping the belt around her waist again. She backtracks a little bit and then sprinting towards the ring, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile and raising her championship belt overhead, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: In just a few weeks we'll be seeing Leona face off against Jo McFarlane for that very belt. But tonight is a fight with one of the best FFW has to offer.

Lily: Both women have had tough mountains to climb depending where you look, but no mountain is higher than the showcase these ladies are about to give the crowd.

Before the ref starts the match Misty and Leona step to the middle of the ring, Leona making the first move by offering her hand to Whitmore. The Canadian wrestler accepts, and the two circle the ring as the crowd claps in rhythm waiting for the first move to be made. Misty comes at Leona and wrenches her arm, but Vega untwists herself from the hold and hits an arm drag on the People's Voice that sends her rolling halfway across the ring. Misty just looks at Leona with a grin, to which Leona nods in acknowledgement. Misty comes to her feet and runs at Leona, who ducks under a clothesline from the Canadian native and hits a jumping roundhouse kick as she comes back around. Misty staggers a bit until Leona sweeps her legs out from under Whitmore, then hops up to hit a senton to her opponent.

Zack: Misty starts this fight off but dominance is quickly usurped by the Evolution Champion.

Lily: She still holds that belt for good reason, Zack, this is definitely the same woman that defended the TV championship several months straight Misty's going against.

Leona picks Misty up to her feet and whips her into the ropes, hopping onto her shoulders for the return and falling back for a hurracanrana, but Whitmore shifts her weight back up, looking to hold Leona in for a piledriver. But before Misty can fall back Leona shifts her weight back up once more, going over Misty's head and rolling to her back for a sunset flip bomb. The Canadian native manages to hold her legs in place, arms waving as she tries her best not to fall back into the maneuver. Try as she might Whitmore can't hold against Leona's strength much longer as the Mexican luchadora manages to roll her up for a pin!

ONE!

Misty's legs are squirming enough that she rolls out of the pin, getting to her feet and delivering a running boot to the still seated Leona. Vega grabs at her chest, which gives Misty time to grab the Mexican native by the arm and drag her to her feet. With one arm still covering her chest Leona tries to swing a southpaw at Misty, but the Voice of the People ducks under and hops onto Leona's shoulder blades, shifting her weight back for a lungblower!

Zack: An incredible struggle by Misty as she refused to let Leona complete that sunset flip, but even as she managed to get rolled up she fights her way out of Leona's grasp.

Lily: Both these girls are definitely showing the fight in themselves this evening, no doubt about it. It's just a matter of time before we see who has more of it by fight's end.

Both Leona's arms are now occupied with holding her back and chest as she rolls onto her side. Misty grabs the champ by the leg but Vega has enough strength there to kick Whitmore off her, causing the Canadian to fall back to the ropes. Slowly Leona rises to her feet while Misty rises from against the ropes, and Leona goes for a kick that Misty grabs hold of. The luchadora the hops up to deliver an enziguri to the back of Misty's head, causing her to collapse! Leona lets go of her upper body to roll Misty over, staying on her torso as the ref goes to count.

ONE!

TWO!

Misty gets her shoulder off the mat.

Zack: Leona's arms seem to be occupying the spots on her torso that Misty hit big time. It's still not keeping her down as the enziguri takes Misty to the mat!

Lily: Leona should be glad her leg game is strong right now, but she has to let go of herself if she wants to get the best damage done to Misty.

As if she heard the Rose Leona got to her knees, shaking her arms in an attempt to fight the urge to grab her chest or back. Vega stands over Misty, grabbing her by the head and putting her into a front facelock. Slapping Misty's back Leona falls to the mat for a DDT...but Misty manages to keep her legs grounded, causing Leona to connect with nothing but the air. Leona sits up, only to roll to the side as she sees Misty bounce off the ropes for another boot to the chest! Vega grabs the ropes to get to her feet, but she spots Misty charging right at her again. Leona gives a kick to Misty's chest, causing the Canadian to stop in her tracks and double over, while Leona grabs her by the head into another front facelock. This time Leona hops back onto the middle rope, bouncing off and spinning around to complete a Tornado DDT to the Voice of the People!

Lily: Well if that isn't the most precise springboard DDT I've ever seen...

Zack: Leona's a revered and experienced luchadora, remember! Years spent bouncing around the ring give her the experience to know just how high to jump for those ropes and how to land back on them properly!

Vega can't help but flip her hair back, showing a pleased smile to the cheering crowd as they applaud that maneuver. Leona goes to the ropes again, hopping off the middle and rolling in the air until she connects with a lionsault to the still down Whitmore! Leona hooks the leg for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Misty gets her shoulder up again. Leona looks up at the ref for confirmation before grabbing Misty's legs. She begins to put Whitmore into the figure four leglock, but as Leona makes the pivot Whitmore sits up and shoves Leona off of her, sending the Mexican staggering forward. Misty manages to kip to her feet, a little hobble on the landing but the crowd still applauds her. Whitmore runs at Leona while her back is still to her, and hops onto Vega's back, wrapping her arms around the torso as the People's Voice puts Leona into a cobra clutch!

Zack: Leona was close to locking on a figure four, but Misty beat her to the punch and kicked her off.

Lily: Eye for an eye, submission for a submission I guess. Misty's trying to piggyback off Leona's attempt, literally, as she puts Leona into that cobra clutch!

Leona staggers about, trying to get Misty's arms off of her while she reaches for the ropes. Misty pulls back on Leona's upper body to keep her from grabbing any nearby ropes, but it only holds Leona off for so long before she manages to grab the ropes. Misty takes the clutch and her legs off Leona after the ref counts to three, stepping back to let Leona have a little bit of breathing room. Once Leona catches her breath she turns around and sees Misty waiting for her in the middle of the ring. Misty waves at the luchadora to come to her, and Vega does, locking it up with the Canadian in the middle of the ring. Misty manages to get behind Leona as she twists her arm into a hammerlock, then switching it up with a full nelson submission. Leona tries for the ropes again, but Misty uses what strength she can to lift Leona overhead for a suplex!

Lily: I'll be damned, you see that, chico?!

Zack: Full Nelson suplex coming from Misty! That's not a move you see very often!

Misty immediately crawled over to Leona, hooking her leg for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Leona gets her shoulder off the mat!

Lily: No dice for the people's choice! Just a few centimeters away from this being a done fight.

Misty looks at the ref, who holds up two fingers for her to realize what the call was. Whitmore gets back to her feet, heading to the nearest corner to climb up the turnbuckles. Whitmore is perched on top of the pole, taking a moment to calculate her next move. Whitmore leaps and rolls forward into a senton, but Leona sits herself up just in time! Misty lands on the mat, grabbing at her upper back while Leona takes a moment to soak in how close she was to eating that senton. The crowd is on their feet for Leona, who shakes her arms again to avoid holding onto her chest where Misty hit her before. Instead the luchadora gets up to her feet, grabbing Misty by the arm and using her might to whip Misty into the same corner she had just jumped from. Whitmore lands with her back against the turnbuckles, and Leona rushes at her with a leaping splash against the corner! Misty stumbles out, allowing Leona to climb onto the top and perch herself for her own high risk move.

Lily: This is gonna get a little risky for Leona, Zack. We just saw Misty fail to hit that senton, I don't even know if Leona could pull it off successfully.

Zack: We all know Leona's got a lot of heart as Evolution champion, but if she's not careful enough Misty could avoid this next move.

Ignoring the crowd's plea not to do it, Leona jumps off the post as Misty turns around, and successfully connects with a missile dropkick that sends Whitmore down to the ground! Leona looks at the fallen Misty, dragging herself over to the Canadian as she tries to cover for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Zack: Unbelieveable!

Misty kicks out, causing a look of shock on Leona's face. Vega slowly gets to her feet, grabbing Misty by the head...but the Canadian slaps the luchadora's hands away, kicking at her midsection! Leona doubles over and Misty shoves her head between her legs, hooking her arms under Vega's and without hesitation lifts Leona up and drops her down for a tiger suplex!

Lily: Hot. DAMN! What a suplex from Misty!

Zack: An impressive feat from Misty after all she's taken, but it must have taken a lot out of her.

After Misty connects with the tiget suplex she stumbles back until she's fallen to the mat, laying on the canvas while Leona herself looks to be out of it. Seeing almost no sign of the other getting up, the referee begins to make the count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

The bodies on the ground start to stir, both Misty and Leona grabbing ropes on the opposite end of the ring to get back up.

Zack: You can see that this match has taken it's toll on Misty and Leona, they've put one another through so much during this fight it's almost a struggle to get back to their feet.

Lily: They gotta beat that count, though. Good as the fight is it'd be a damn disappointment for it to end without a decisive winner.

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

The ref claps his hands as both women get to their feet, coming back to the middle of the ring. Leona rears her hand back before chopping it across Misty's chest, the crowd yelling out “WOOO!” in response. Misty responds with a chop of her own, the crowd again responding in kind. Leona chops back, as does Misty, the two of them going back and forth while the crowd tries to keep up until Misty breaks the pattern and lets out repeated chops to her opponent's chest until Vega has been backed against the ropes! Misty grabs Leona's arm and whips her off the ropes, but pulls her back in for a exploder suplex! Misty covers!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Zack: EXPLODER SUPLEX! But it's not enough to keep Leona down!

Lily: Shit, after all that build up I'd have sworn that was it for the Evo champ.

Misty flips her hair out of her face to look at the ref, who indicates it was only a two count. Misty sighs, shaking her head as she realizes the fight continues. Misty grabs Leona and manages to bring her to her feet with as much strength as she can, then whips her into the nearest corner. Misty charges at Leona with a People's Decree in mind as she leaps at Vega, but the luchadora jumps out of her corner with a fist to Misty's face, Whitmore's knee still getting Leona in her upper body!

Lily: Leona made a good counter with that Superman punch, but you can see Misty still makes her eat that knee!

Zack: Now that is certainly worth a replay in my book!

As we do get the replay Misty is grabbing at her face as she's kneeling on the ground, Leona grabbing her jaw as well from taking that jumping knee. The crowd is chanting at both women “THAT WAS AWESOME!” while clapping in rhythm. Leona hobbles out of the corner,  finding Misty on her knees. Standing in front of Whitmore the luchadora begins to pivot in place as she delivers a spinning heel kick. Then she lands on her foot and pivots for another. And another. And Leona keeps going, the crowd getting hot for Vega as she does a spinning heel kick repeatedly at least twenty times, finally ending it with a volley kick-NO!

Zack: Misty ducked under Leona's kick to complete El Molinillo!

Leona hobbles over Misty, who rushes to her feet and hops onto Leona for another piggyback cobra clutch, but Vega manages to catch Misty in a way that causes the Canadian to land on the luchadora's shoulders! The crowd gets excited as they see what's coming next.

Lily: Oh damn! Damn! Leona caught Misty just in time!

Lifting Misty overhead Leona falls back for Whitmore to land on top of her knees! Misty falls off and to her back, allowing Leona to quickly cover Misty!

Zack: EL PILOTE!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE

NO!

Misty somehow gets the strength to pull her shoulder off the mat. Even Leona looks at her opponent like she can't believe it happened!

Zack: It's STILL not enough to keep Misty down!

Lily: What the hell is keeping these two alive at this point?! It's crazy!

Leona looks at the ref again for confirmation, and shakes her head before she grabs Misty off the mat...who immediately grabs Leona and rolls her over for a quick rollup pin!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Leona manages to kick out, but she tries to get to her feet. It's all the time Misty needs to climb onto the turnubuckles and await Leona as the luchadora gets to her feet.

Zack: Misty's looking to end this now! She's aiming for the Ad Astra!

Misty leaps off the turnbuckles, landing on Leona's shoulders and falling back for an inverted hurracanrana spike!

Zack: AD ASTRA!

Misty grabs Leona's legs to keep the luchardora pinned!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE

NO!

Lily: Are. You. KIDDING.

Leona manages to get Misty off of her, pushing the People's Voice forwards. Leona sits up, watching as Misty grabs onto the ropes to bring herself to her feet. Leona does her best to get up with whatever lightning agility she still has in herself, and grabs Misty to put her in a ¾ headlock.

Zack: Leona almost lost this fight from Misty playing possum! But now she has the chance to take it all with one more likely move!

Leona  then spins 180° degrees, putting an elbow over Misty's chest as she crashes down, combining a neckbreaker with a Burning Sword!

Lily: WARRIOR'S WINGS!

Leona hooks the leg, rolling over Misty's torso as the crowd counts along with the ref.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...LEONA VEGA!

Zack: This match...was incredible.

Leona: I'll say. Just lookit that crowd, giving these two a standing ovation. And the funny part is we still have one more match to go.

Zack: Our main event definitely has a tough act to follow, that's for sure.

Leona remains on her knees even as the referee raises her hand, the luchadora taking deep breaths. Even as she's handed the Evolution championship Leona has yet to move from her spot on the mat. Misty rolls to her side, also unable to immediately get up from where she lays.

Lily: Lookit'em Zack. Misty and Leona left it all in that ring tonight, now they just have to hope they have enough to spare heading into Relentless.

Once Misty finally sits up, she and Leona have a short talk before they shake hands, congratulating one another. Whitmore then rolls out of the ring, hobbling to the back as she gives Leona the time to shine over her win.

Mallory’s New Groove

The next shot finds the camera over the shoulders of two people looking at a tablet replaying the closing moments of the match between Mallory Bennett & Sophia Pike from When Worlds Collide. As the shot pulls back, we find it is indeed Mallory joined by Jake as they finish watching the clip on a Kindle tablet.

Jake: I think the best part of this is going to be that those two frat boys aren’t going to be in the building for the rematch on Thursday. So if you get that sleeper on again, it’s likely to work this time.

Mallory tilts her head slowly and strokes her jaw with an index finger before nodding aside her boyfriend. She raises a finger and taps the screen to pause it.

Mallory: I can get down with neither of her buddies being in attendance. Maybe they’ll be playing hackey sack or beer pong... I don’t know but let’s find out if I can make the submission artist pass out or tap out... And watch my arms in the process.

Jake: Well if worse comes to worse, Gillie found a great way to get out of that hold. She did it a couple times actually, even during the match. You just...well….use a shark bite on her.

Mallory: Then Sophia might start inquiring if me and Gillie are gonna fight over her next or if someone will at least take her on a date properly before trying to get to first base.

The former Future Shock champion gave a bit of a grim look about that before moving a finger and switching from the window of the finished match to another window with wrestling gear for sale with a top that wasn’t easily pulled down. It didn’t look as though it was easily put on either but judging by the little cart in the corner of the screen, four of the item had already been chosen.

Jake: Oh, that reminds me. I asked the guys in the truck, there’s no angle from Whiplash on camera that shows anything it shouldn’t. So no one at home got to see anything, Bianca was in front of the shot.

There’s a mild sigh of relief there, though Mal gets slightly red behind the ears as she smiles a little sheepishly.

Mallory: Well, that’s a little bit of good news to come out of that. Here I was worried it was going to be spread throughout the internet all thanks to my... “Favorite” Brazilian wrestler. Insult to injury and all. Plus I’d like to at least choose who gets to see... That.

Jake: One of the assistants said she was calling it a wardrobe MALfunction after the show while she was getting checked out by the trainers when the show went off the air. But I think you are making the right decision, focusing your singles career here on the main roster.

Voice: I agree with that.

The camera spun around as the COO headed into the room, taking a seat beside Jake and shaking his hand before looking back to Mallory.

Cody: You were a tremendous Future Shock Champion, Mallory. And I’m thrilled to hear we’ll get to see more of you...in the ring, I mean...here on the main roster aside of teaming with Gillie to chase the Future Shock tag titles.

Mal smiles brightly and nodded, hands on her knees.

Mallory: Thank you Cody, I’ll be glad to be here and also chasing the tag titles until Gillie shows up on the main roster too. Then it’ll probably be a different hunt entirely but like its been said already, I’m ready to tear up things on Breaking Point and Velocity.

The Malicious one blinks and looks back at Jake, mouthing “Wardrobe MALfunction?” as though she just got the pun.

Jake nodded at her response before Cody spoke up, and he returned his attention to him.

Cody: Well given you are going to be a mainstay around here moving forward, I’d say your run as Future Shock Champion deserves an opportunity. So what do you say at Relentless I give you a chance to get line for a Fast Track title match? We already got Ruby and Artemis waiting in the wings, but I want the champion to have a good forewarning of who else is coming up. Can you believe this is Kaoru’s first singles title?

Mallory: It is extremely hard to believe and this is no knock against Andi at all, especially since I think she would agree but for Kaoru its about time. Let the Atomic Era begin! ...I’m not completely convinced she won’t try to twist me into a bunch of pretzels and pop my head into the mat but that’s half the fun. As for Relentless, I’m ready to go. Who do you have in mind?

Cody: Like you, she was quite the force in her last division. And since she too wants to climb new mountains now...I’ve got you scheduled to meet Destiny Campbell at Relentless.

Jake’s eyes widened at that.

Jake: Wasn’t she like a really long reigning Ultraviolence Champion?

Cody: Yes, she was. She ruled it with an iron fist for some time...until Sylvia came along.

Mal breathed in slowly and breathed out.

Mallory: Well... I’ll just have to be ready. She’s been doing this a lot longer than I have for sure. I won’t let anyone down. Between all the rave reviews Artemis has been getting of basically wrestling ‘the match of a generation’ with Andreas Lasiewicz among countless accolades across HKW, GPW and more, Ruby pretty much cementing a name here that was already well known and Kaoru coming into her own... Well, I’m looking forward to all the possible scraps I could get into.

Cody: The line is forming quickly for the title. Also after what happened at Whiplash, I thought you MIGHT be interested in meeting Bianca’s BFF very soon. What do you think?

Jake: Which o...well she only has one. Never mind.

Mal’s eyebrow quirked up.

Mallory: If I could be honest, I’ve never really had a problem with Mel. We even hung out once a little before she and Bianca went sort of full bore. I’m game to fight her though, under any circumstances. Heh, maybe Gillie might run into Bianca sooner rather than later too, all things considered.

Cody: She may be. First things first, Sophia on Thursday. I put it together because I thought there was some unfinished business from December you might want to address.

Mallory: Heh, of course. Let’s see if I can make a Siren sing... Man that was lame. Uhm... It’s time to Jack up the Queen of King’s County and prove who’s the Ace around here in Ten. Eh...

Mal glanced at Jake for help.

Jake: Um….I’ll have to get back to you on that.

He answered, rubbing his chin and falling into a deep consideration before we head elsewhere.

The Hall is Calling

Breaking Point returns from the commercials and heads back into the arena before a very familiar song began to play over the PA system. “Can’t Be Tamed” performed by Miley Cyrus begins to play as the crowd immediately welcomes the owner of FFW as she steps out onto the stage in a navy blue dress.

Zack: We heard earlier today that Samantha Star was going to introduce the first inductee into the 2017 Hall of Fame, and we’re about to find out who it is.

Mai: I’ve already began working on my acceptance speech.

Samantha listens to the crowd for a moment before she is handed a microphone, waiting for her music to fade out as the Hall of Fame logo appears on the LED wall behind her.

Samantha: As FFW begins its road to the eighth annual Unstoppable this July, that also means we begin to reveal the women who are going to be part of the 2017 Hall of Fame class. This year is no different. The Hall of Fame features women who have made great strides both in this company, and many outside of it as well. The first induction is no different.

Mai: I would like to thank all the escorts who have helped me throughout my career, and-

Zack: Shut up.

Samantha: This year, we will be inducting our first tag team into the FFW Hall of Fame. Between them, these two women have ended historic and even undefeated streaks. They’ve stood atop every tag team division we have, being both Tornado and reigning Unity Champions.

As soon as she says that, the crowd immediately begins buzzing as they know who it is already.

Samantha: Singles success has also not eluded them, including one half being a former Future Shock Champion...and the other half being the reigning Fast Track Champion. Before they arrived in this company, they were making tag team history in many promotions. Including holding tag titles in 5 different promotions.

The buzzing only gets louder at this point as it seems to bring the smallest of smiles to Samantha’s face as she continues.

Samantha: Their history and pedigree grants them inclusion into the conversation as one of the greatest tag teams in this business past or present. And on the night before Unstoppable 8, they will be included in another class….the 2017 FFW Hall of Fame. it is my privilege to announce the very first tag team induction into the FFW Hall of Fame…Kaoru Asaka and Andi Takata….THE BURNING STAR EXPRESS!

As Andi and Kaoru’s images appear on the wall behind her, the crowd erupts in a roar.

Zack: How about that?! Andi and Kaoru….the Hall is Calling! The BSX are joining some elite company this summer, congratulations to them!

Mai: I’m probably going in next then.

Fans: B S X! B S X! B S X!

With their loud chanting, we see a highlight package of the BSX’s biggest moments since joining FFW before the final commercial break of the show.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 06:43:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 05:17:01 pm »

We head back to the ring, where Anita is waiting.

Anita: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Mai: I’m not sure why we even need this match, Jo pinned Shamu last week at Velocity. Isn’t that good enough?

Zack: That was a tag match, and I don’t think Jo needs nor wants your support.

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane has a date for the Evolution Championship at Relentless, and she’s about to meet a woman the champion defeated in her last defense.

Mai: That’s exactly why Steph should have to start all the way back at the bottom, facing Michelle Taylor….if she’s not busy copulating with a horse.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd as they boo her. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Anita: Coming to the ring accompanied by Christian Kincaid... From Berkeley, California and weighing in at none of your business... THE STEPHANIE STEFANO!!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked wrestler stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Zack: Steph’s been rather adamant about getting the Evolution Championship back, and knocking off the number one contender will certainly put her back in line again.

Mai: All Jo has to do is repeat the strategy from last week. Steph probably hasn’t been preparing much, unless inhaling Haagen-Dazs is considered training.

Angela Keanan issues final instructions to the pair before she calls for the bell and Jo skips out of her corner as Steph steps forward, the pair circling each other. The Scottish wrestler covers more ground as she moves around her opponent before she closes the gap, feinting the lock up only to take Steph off her feet with a drop toe hold, floating over into a sitting position next to her opponent as she applies a side headlock to Stefano as she immediately pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. The Wicked Witch continued to rise despite the head lock and as soon as they were back to their feet, Jo released the hold and pushed away from her foe, spinning around and delivered two quick kicks into her middle before she left her feet, landing a perfect dropkick to Stefano’s chest sending her back to the mat.

Zack: Nice dropkick from Jo there. Let’s get to the root of this, Mai. What is your problem with Steph exactly?

Mai: Her ex and I used to be a thing. And for him to go from me to...her, well that’s insulting. Look at her!

Instantly Steph rolled away and started to her feet, only getting vertical for a moment before she was sent down to the canvas once more - this time with a running clothesline from Jo. McFarlane didn’t stop her momentum as she hit the ropes once more, coming back to leave her feet for a flying forearm to Steph’s jaw knocking her down yet again. Once more the Italian-American woman rose quickly to her feet only for her opponent to spin around and connect an elbow into her jaw that rocked her backwards. Jo continued to spin, rocking Steph back another step as she tagged her with a spinning backfist that saw Jo sprint forward, hitting the ropes as Steph held her jaw and return for a spinning heel kick only to see it telegraphed; Stefano dropping to the mat, letting the Scottish wrestler fly over her. McFarlane landed on her feet and took a step to regain her balance before she turned to face her opponent once more. She found Stefano already on her feet and throwing a haymaker right aimed straight at her head and quickly pulled her head back causing her opponent to miss and allowing Jo to counter with an armdrag takedown.

Zack: Excellent timing by Jo there, she managed to avoid that big right hand and make Steph regret it at the same time.

Mai: She knows regret well, Zack.

Stefano hit the mat and rolled through, the momentum taking her to the ropes and she quickly rose only to duck her upper body through them as Jo advanced on her. Keanan got in front of the red haired grappler, stopping her in her tracks and telling her to step backwards, the request granted by Jo who steps back before the official turns back to Steph and orders her to get out of the ropes. Slowly the American wrestler ducks her head back inside and starts to circle her foe again. Jo doesn’t wait, moving forward quickly towards Steph who suddenly darted forward, catching her foe by surprise as she lashed out with a throat thrust. Jo staggered backward gasping for air only to get her hand caught by Steph who jerked her forward, lifting her up and dropped her throat first across the top rope. Jo landed on her feet and staggered backwards only for the Witch of Wall Street to grab hold of her hair, kick the back of her knee out from under her as she jerked her down into a hair pull backbreaker.

Zack: Now Steph’s getting into her wheelhouse. She loves to utilize an assortment of backbreackers, and she’s just getting warmed up.

Mai: Also helps that Jo has really long hair, which makes it easy to pull.

Jo straightened up after suffering the backbreaker and Stefano fired a stiff forearm straight into McFarlane’s lower back. She followed it up with a second and then a third before she hooked Jo’s arm around her head, lifted her up and drove her into the mat with a back suplex. Jo grimaced as she landed and rolled to her side, propping herself up on an elbow for a moment before she continued to rise, getting to her feet a half step behind Stefano who forced her backwards into the corner with five stiff knife edge chops to the chest. A sixth chop was delivered for good measure before the more powerful wrestler fired the Scottish wrestler across the ring with all her strength. As Jo hit, Stefano charged in behind her, leaving her feet as she looked to connect with a stinger splash only for Jo to duck out of the way causing Stefano to hit the turnbuckles chest first and stagger away only for Jo to monkey flip her back towards the middle of the ring.

Mai: Jo with a monkey flip on a Witch...sounds like a Wizard of Oz retelling to me.

The Wicked landed hard, rolled and rose to her feet as Jo took off towards her and drove a high knee into her chest, landed on her feet and drove a front kick straight into the American’s stomach. Steph leaned forward clutching her gut and as she did McFarlane grabbed hold of her head with both hands and yanked her forward and downwards into a facebuster. Jo rolled backwards and came to her feet as Stefano pushed up onto her hands and knees; McFarlane springboarding off the middle ropes into a leg drop that connected across the back of her opponent’s neck driving her face first into the canvas. Again Steph pushed straight back to all fours and Josephine hooked her arm then rolled her to her back with a magistral cradle.

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: Jo with a springboard leg drop that found the mark, but not enough to keep Stefano down for three. Back to work for the Living Firework.

Stefano kicked out and rolled to her feet only for Jo to charge at her once more and leave her feet for a dropsault, catching the Italian on the point of her chin, staggering her backwards. The Scot landed on her feet and moved forward, grabbing Steph by the hair as she delivered a headbutt across the bridge of her nose before jerking Stefano into an inside cradle pin attempt.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Still not a three for Jo, but she did manage to flatten that two door garage Steph calls a nose.

THE Steph Stefano kicked out of the hold and once more staggered to her feet only to be sent into the corner by Jo who followed in with a running knee to her gut that caused the former Evolution Champion to double up. Jo moved back towards the middle of the ring and raised her hand into the air, the crowd cheering a little bit louder for her as she ran forward and launched herself towards the Witch, grabbing her head as she went for a leaping DDT only to wind up landing on her feet, stumbling backwards as Steph held the ropes tightly to block the move. As McFarlane started to step forward the Gucci Goddess charged forward and met her opponent shoulder to shoulder, knocking her to the ground. Jo rolled and pushed to her feet. The moment that she was vertical Stefano charged her, dropping her shoulder and drove the red haired woman back into the corner, driving her spine into the turnbuckle pads. Two more shoulder thrusts were thrown into her gut, slamming her spine into the pads once more before she lifted Jo up off her feet, turned and spiked her into the canvas with an Alabama slam.

Zack: You could hear and practically feel the impact right there as Jo’s body was driven into the canvas like a railroad spike.

Mai: Jo’s at a weight disadvantage, so Stefano can do stuff like that without even breaking a sweat.

The Wicked Witch of Wall Street rolled away and pushed up to her feet, bringing Jo up from her knees to her feet and into a series of three stiff knees before she straightened her back up with three quick European uppercuts to the jaw. The force of the blows made Jo reel backwards and as she did, the Wench grabbed her wrist one more time and sent her the short distance into the nearest corner. This time the former No Surrender Champion hit the turnbuckles hard, walked forward and was scooped up onto the powerhouse’s shoulder who stepped forward and drove her back first into the turnbuckles once more with a powerslam. Steph drove her forward again and this time hooked her feet underneath the top turnbuckle arm, putting the Living Firework into a tree of woe position. Stefano let her hang upside down for a moment before she moved forward and slammed four knees into her gut just as Keanan started to advance and try to free her. The official counted Steph down and as she reached four the Wicked Witch stepped back with her hands raised, allowing Keanan to move forward and tried to get Jo’s feet free. The Gucci Goddess only gave her half a moment to work before she advanced, pulling Jo upwards by the hair until her back was horizontal...then dropped to the mat with a hangman neckbreaker. Stefano hooked both of Jo’s legs and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Steph is lethal with this offense she has perfected, but is finding like many before her that putting Jo away is a task easier said than done.

Jo kicked out of the pinning predicament and Steph shook her head as Keanan showed her the two count. Pulling Jo upright, the American brought her Scottish opponent to her feet and drove a closed fist into her rib cage, followed by a second and a third before she pulled the red head into a standing head scissors then flipped her up onto her shoulders and drove her into the corner once more with a turnbuckle powerbomb. McFarlane let out a cry of agony, holding her back as she took a pained step forward only for Stefano to scoop her again, walk her out of the corner and deliver a pendulum backbreaker. She didn’t release the hold as the brought the Living Firework upwards and into an Argentine backbreaker. As Steph landed on her knees she dropped McFarlane forward to the canvas and hooked the leg once more as she went for the cover in the middle of the ring.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Steph still breaking out those backbreakers you talked about earlier, and she’s still coming up short with them.

Jo rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and Steph pushed up to her knees, staring down at McFarlane with contempt. She pushed upwards only to step over the downed Scot, cradling her head after she dropped to one knee and began to fire stiff right hands into the Living Firework’s face. Keanan counted her down again and Stefano rolled away at four, getting to her feet and pulled Jo back up to her feet before she lifted her up and into an Atomic drop. McFarlane held her lower back in agony as the move was delivered and Steph followed up with a side suplex, dropping her on her back yet again. Jo arched upwards, holding her back one more time before she rolled to her side, still holding her spine and tried to rise. She was helped up by the fashionista who fired her into the ropes, caught her on the rebound and looked to deliver a spinebuster, making to grab Jo around the waist only for the Scot to leave her feet and leapfrog over Steph. Landing on her feet behind her, Jo turned at the same moment as her moment and delivered a palm strike into her jaw.

Zack: Shades of Chris Strike with that palm strike...right into Steph’s jaw right there! Jo’s finally got an opening here!

Mai: It’s alright, Steph’s had a few openings over the years.

Stefano stepped backwards and Jo held her back, gritting her teeth as she fired off machine gun like kicks, snapping them one after another after another after another, getting quicker and quicker and quicker as she targeted her gut, legs, chest and stomach before she finished it off with a jumping double strike driving both her knees into his jaw causing her to fall backwards to the canvas. McFarlane lets out a little cry of pain as she held her back, dropping to the ropes and bounced off them into a high boot to Steph’s face as she got to her knees. Stefano rocked backwards, McFarlane taking two steps back only to move forward quicker and dropped to a knee as she drove a bionic elbow into the top of Steph’s head. The Witch dropped to all fours as the Scottish born wrestler moved towards the ropes, stepped out onto the apron and made for the corner, climbing to the top and waited as the newly vertical Stefano turned towards her before she leapt onto the American’s shoulders and snapped off a hurricanrana. As they landed Jo held her back for a moment, pain painted across her face for a couple of moments before she turned and dove on top of the American, hooking her leg for the cover.

Mai: Her back probably feels like she’s having surgery performed on it right now, and wasn’t able to make the cover fast enough.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: You were right about that one. I think if she had made it a second faster, this would have likely been over right there.

Stephanie kicked out of the pin and Jo rolled away to the ring ropes, pulling herself upwards as Stefano also pushed her way back to her feet only to be get her face planted back into the canvas with a bulldog. The Gucci Goddess tried to get vertical once more only to ride a kick into the ribs as she got to all fours, Jo following up by leaving her feet and coming down with a double foot stomp to Steph’s back forcing back to the canvas once more. Jo held her back for a second before she ran the ropes one more time, bouncing back off them and into a baseball slide to the side of her head. Stefano rolled over as Jo pushed back to her feet, still wearing a slight grimace but seemed to be moving a little more freely as she once more headed for the corner and pushed herself up onto the middle rope. McFarlane sat there for a moment as she waved her opponent to her feet before she launched herself at her the moment the Witch was vertical, flipping over her head as she executed a perfect blockbuster that put Stefano down on the canvas. Jo immediately floated over and hooked her foes legs for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: A scintillating blockbuster, and I thought that might have been it right there!

Mai: Attacking Steph’s head doesn’t always work. She’s already pretty dim anyway, as it is.

The American kicked out at two and three quarters, rolling onto her side as she propped herself up and began to rise, getting to one knee before McFarlane stepped up onto her knee and brought her foot up into her jaw with a modified shining wizard-esque move. The kick brought Stephanie up to her feet, causing her to stumble on spaghetti legs and as she did so McFarlane stepped up on her thigh, swung a leg over her head to sit on her shoulders, throwing her weight forward into a victory roll.

One…

Two…

...THREE----NO!!!!!!!

Zack: Again and again, Jo McFarlane comes within an eyelash of putting Steph away! The victory roll wasn’t enough here though!

At the very last second Stephanie rolled her shoulder to break up the pin and continued to roll until she’d slipped under the bottom rope and to the ring apron while Jo confirmed the count with the senior official with a shake of her head in despair at the ruling. On the ring apron Steph pulled herself up to her feet as Jo headed towards her and looked to deliver a forearm smash to her face only for Stefano to duck underneath it and slam her shoulder into the red haired wrestlers midsection. The former No Surrender Champion grabbed hold of the top rope as she leaned forward and Stefano quickly joined her, using the top rope to catapult Jo over the top rope and to outside where she landed on her feet. She was only able to stay on them for a moment though before Stefano launched herself from the apron and into a Thesz press, taking the Scottish wrestler down to her back on the outside; Steph landing on top of her and unloading with hammer blows.

Zack: Pounding rights out here on the floor from Steph, and landing on her back isn’t going to help Jo’s situation either.

Finally Steph rolled away as Keanan reached four on her count and the Wicked Witch jerked Jo to her feet with a handful of hair, introducing her face first into the ring apron. The former Evolution Champion kept hold of her hair as she once more drove Jo face first into the apron before she hoisted up into a fireman’s carry only to flip her off her shoulders and back first into the ring apron. Quickly Stefano climbed up onto the ring apron, joining McFarlane there and pulled her to her feet, hooking her head underneath her arm and bringing a knee into her gut before she lifted her into a vertical suplex position, keeping Jo upside down for a couple of moments before she finally fell backwards and completed the vertical suplex, Jo’s spine hitting the very edge of the apron causing her to shout out in agony and fall to the floor, kicking her feet as she spasmed in excruciating pain.

Mai: That hurt me watching it, and I don’t even like Jo all that much. You can see how much it’s agonizing her though.

Stefano rolled under the bottom rope to break up the count and straight back out, bringing Jo back to her feet and sliding her underneath the bottom rope, following her in and made the cover, hooking the leg with one arm.

One…

Two…

...THRE--NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Zack: Way too much time lapse between hitting that suplex on the floor and getting back into the ring for the cover there for Stefano!

Jo’s shoulder came up and she rolled onto her front causing Stefano to beat her hands against the ring mat as Keanan confirmed the two count to her. The Wicked Witch pulled Jo up to her feet and into the ropes, catching her on the return with a wicked spinebuster. McFarlane’s body bounced like she was a fish out of water; the woman holding her own back as her mouth went into a wide, soundless ‘O’ of excruciating pain. Stefano didn’t care, pulling Jo up to her feet once more and sending her into the ropes, delivering the Debt Collector pop-up lariat, that saw her drive Jo back into the canvas. As she hit the Scottish wrestler rolled and almost instinctively started to push back up to her feet, getting waved upwards by the American who waited till she was vertical before she set off to the ropes, bouncing off the set behind Jo and leaving her feet to grab her head and deliver the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. As McFarlane hit, her legs came up and Stefano grabbed both of them and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Jo McFarlane is one of the most resilient women I have ever seen, and she’s still in this match despite all the punishment she’s been taking.

Mai: Much to Steph’s chagrin, I assure you.

Angela Keanan waved off the count as soon as her hand hit, the Scottish wrestlers shoulder having popped up from the canvas at the last possible second. Stefano held her head in her hands as she looked towards CK who told her to keep going that she almost had it, placing the Wall Street Journal wrapped lead pipe in the corner as he slapped the mat to show support and try to rally the crowd only for them to boo her. He didn’t let it phase him as they got louder, moving around the ring to get closer to Stefano so she could hear his advice - even going so far as to climb up onto his knees on the ring apron right next to her, only for Keanan to cut him off, telling him to get down. CK refused, pointing out that all he was doing was advising his client and was well within his rights to do it from anywhere outside of the ring. As Keanan continued the argument, Steph spotted the Wall Street Journal in the corner and quickly crawled over towards it, scooping it up in her hands and rising to her feet as Jo started to rise. Stefano moved towards, stalking her foe while Keanan continued to debate CK’s managerial rights. As Jo got to her feet and turned towards Stephanie, the Witch of Wall Street stepped towards her and swung the lead pipe for her head only for Jo to duck underneath it, ghosting behind Steph and leaving her feet to drive her down with a backstabber - the rolled up newspaper flying from Stefano’s grasp and out of the ring as CK finally dropped back down to the floor.
Zack: Thank goodness Jo managed to avoid that damn newspaper from Steph, and countered into the backstabber!

Mai: Outsmarting Steph isn’t as difficult as you might suspect it to be. Even with CK, she still manages to screw up in the ring.

Keanan turned back around to see both wrestlers down, Jo kicking her feet and holding her back before she forced herself onto her front and began to crawl towards the ropes, pulling herself upwards. She only gets to her knees before Stefano swoops down on her, lifting her up and onto her shoulders looking for a Samoan Drop only for McFarlane to suddenly start to struggle and squirm, causing Steph to lose balance and fall backwards into a crucifix pin.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: A beautifully timed and executed crucifix pin attempt right there, but not enough to keep Steph down. She was just a heartbeat away.

The Gucci Goddess kicked out before the three count could be made but before the American could make it to her feet, McFarlane grabbed her foot and twisted it the wrong way as she applied an ankle lock. Instantly Steph’s eye’s went wide as  she back to lash out with her free foot only for Jo to latch the ankle lock on tighter, grapevining the leg with hers as she upped the torque on the joint. Steph howled out in pain as she kicked out towards Jo once more, only for the hold to momentarily get tighter still. Steph held her head, gripping her and pulling at her hair in agony refusing to give up as Keanan asked her. Still Jo refused to release the hold and Stefano’s head hovered over the canvas, looking like she might tap out only for her to slam her hand downwards and push upwards as she hurled herself to the side. She reached for the ropes, finding them just out of reach. Again she refused to quit as Keanan asked and this time stretched out a little more and managed to wrap her hand around the bottom rope. Keanan informed Jo and started the count, the red head holding on for the full four count before she released and rolled away.

Mai: Watch Steph get herself disqualified, it wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Then she’d have no one but herself to blame.

Steph used the ring ropes to get to a vertical base and took a moment to test out her ankle, gritting her teeth and grimacing in sheer agony as she tried to put weight on it. She turned towards Jo, trying to hobble towards her only to let out a cry as she took her first step. She never got to take a second as Jo charged her, jumped and grabbed hold of her head before she pushed off the ring ropes and into a Tornado DDT that she delivered with enough venom to stand Stefano on her head. The American stayed vertical, balanced on her skull for a second before she crumpled to the canvas. Jo was already rising and the moment she was fully vertical she strode over to the ropes and leapt up onto the top one using it as a springboard as she flipped back into a moonsault. It landed perfectly; Jo coming down across Steph’s midsection and coming up onto her knees, holding her back for a second with tears almost in her eyes before she dropped forward and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: A moonsault from the heavens, Jo’s sending Steph home right here!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Ugh...not so fast, Zack. She’s not out of it yet, but I don’t think it’d take much more to do it at this point.

Steph got her shoulder up in the nick of time and started to rise to her feet only for Jo to already be waiting for her, dropping back to the ropes and charged forward, leaving her feet for the spinning headscissors. As the Scot rotated around her, Steph proved to have it scouted, countering the move by dropping down to her knees and drove Jo into the mat face first. Steph grabbed hold of Jo’s legs as she breathed deeply, pushing up slowly to her feet before she made the first motions of locking in a sharpshooter but instead of stepping over she flipped Jo left to right and back onto her stomach. Steph took a moment, checking she had the legs caught as she leaned forward and locked in a double chickenwing before she squatted back to lift Jo into the air by her torso, locking in the Dead Precedence submission hold. Keanan asked Jo if she wanted to quit, the red head refusing as she tried to fight; as she attempted to wriggle and squirm free. Steph pulled back further, putting more pressure on Jo’s back. McFarlane cried out as Stefano was merciless in her application of the hold and a few minutes later the red head realised she had no choice and submitted. Angela Keanan called for the bell, Stephanie let it finish ringing and kept the hold for a second or two longer before letting Jo go. Keanan helped Stefano to her feet and raised her hand in the air.

Zack: Jo had no choice right there, she was stuck and she knew it! And in one match, Steph’s right back in the Evolution title picture discussion!

Anita: Her is your winner, by way of submission…”THE” STEPH STEFANO!!!

Mai: It’s alright, she’ll screw up again when it’s most important. Leona’s proven she can beat her, after all.

Zack: Steph’s leaving the City of Brotherly Love with tunnel vision towards Leona’s title. This Thursday, we’ll see you at Velocity when the Unity titles are on the line as the Brazilian Storm challenge the Hall of Fame bound champions in the BSX!

The referee raised Stephanie’s hand once more as CK joins them in the ring and raises Steph’s other hand. Jo rolls out of the ring holding her back in pain as Steph heads towards the corner, pulling herself slowly to the middle rope and throwing her hands in the air to deafening boos from the crowd. Not that it matters to Stefano; the American making title belt motions around her waist and getting applauded by CK as the show fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: