Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:32:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 15  (Read 324 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:50:51 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
February 28, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee.The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.  

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: Future Shock Whiplash is in the books, and it’d be difficult to name a show that changed more of the landscape than it did. Welcome back to Boston as the fallout from that event begins tonight. Many things happened that night, but chief among them is the fact we have a new Future Shock Champion in Bianca Salvador after a hard-fought ladder match!

Lyn: Salvador’s had an avalanche of championships lately and I can guarantee you she’ll be telling us all about it.

Zack: We also saw Cereza overcome the odds in the most violent No Disqualification match in recent memory against Sienna Moore. And we can confirmed from Adam that she is now the #1 contender to Bianca’s title! And by God, she earned it at Whiplash if you ask me.

Lyn: I’ll say it once more for those in who didn’t hear it: Cereza Ithavoll ain’t nothin’ to... Well, you know the rest.

Zack: We also have a new Aspire Ring bearer in Gillie Barnes, who we’ll be hearing from later tonight in her “This Week in Wrestling” segment. The challengers are already lining up though as Harley Shannon won a shot...and so did Missy who will be in our main event against Angelina Fantastica in a rematch from When Worlds Collide 5.

Lyn: Gillie should keep both eyes peeled for Harley and Missy alike because both these women are equally dangerous and looking for a bit of jewelry.

Zack: The new tag division kicks off tonight, as well as a blackjack challenge between O.E. Ayano and Freya Kane. There’s no telling what else may happen as well, so don’t move a muscle. I understand we have something going on in the back.

The Church’s Outreach

Backstage, there's a slight buzz from the fans as they can see Ashleigh Powell, the brand’s ambassador, talking to one of the production assistants. She's clearly enjoying the conversation, clutching a bottle of water with both hands and smiling politely. For a moment, Ashleigh focuses in, listening to a question she's being asked when--

Vanity: Ashleigh, my favorite dollface!

The camera pans to reveal Vanity Fulbright, the All-Mother, standing in tow with her First Daughter, Pandora. More notably, there is a small group of individuals surrounding the outer edges of the two women. Most are wearing variations on Roman apparel, togas and stolas. Among their eyes, they wore black paint around their eyes, in the same vein as the Trikru from the 100. They gaze at Ashleigh, whispering to themselves. Pandora turns to them and mutters something to them that calls for them to back off. She turns to Vanity, who looks at her with a smile.

Vanity: Pandora, go see to your siblings, I will be fine alone.

Pandora nods, before going off screen to deal with the drove of followers that Vanity and her had with them. Vanity focuses on them for a moment, before giving her undivided attention to Ashleigh. Her smile grows, displaying the almost child-like essence that Vanity bears. She looks like she was about to go in for a hug, but stops herself.

Vanity: I’m not sure if you’re a hug person or not, but that’s aside the point.

She twirls a lock of her candy colored hair.

Vanity: What’s a cute gal like yourself doing around these parts?

She jokes, giggling at her own humor.

Ashleigh smiles at Vanity, shaking her head softly.

Ashleigh: Well, like I told Adam; it's a big night for Future Shock! The debut of the tag team division has been in the works for awhile, and...as the Ambassador for Future Shock, there was no way I was going to miss this! Plus...it included you!

Ashleigh has taken a few steps to get within conversational range of Vanity while talking.

Ashleigh: I mean, you've been a great shoulder to lean on lately, there's no way I couldn't show up to support you in your first match here.

Vanity giggles harder, as if it was an infection.

Vanity: I feel special now. If Pandora was here, you might have gotten a smile out of her too.

She relieves herself of her giggles.

Vanity: I’m just doing what I was taught to do. You looked like you needed help, and I couldn’t be more honored to try to be there for you, Miss Ambassador. And it’s as I said too. You’re a strong girl with a brilliant soul. This place is lucky to have you still, despite everything that has happened.

Vanity’s eyes soften, a brief moment of grief taking over her. She doesn’t let it stay long, if only to keep the appearance of serenity.

Vanity: With your support, I think Pandora and I have got this in the bag. I’m not one for the whole first impression thing, but if I got to look good for you, love…

She trails off, tilting her head as she does. Her head snaps back up with excitement on her face.

Vanity: By the way, I didn’t get to invite you! I was meant to, but it slipped my mind. Busy woman I am.

Ashleigh took this moment to tilt her head in a bit of intrigue.

Ashleigh: ...Invite me? I hope it's not to your next match after this, Vanity; I was...already going to be there.

She smiles, a warmth behind her eyes as she looks at Vanity, before continuing.

Ashleigh: But an invite! Yes, go on!

Vanity shakes her head ‘no’.

Vanity: Not quite. I know you are going to be there. Remember, I spotted you last time.

She taps on the side of her head.

Vanity: After we beat the hero and the little boy, I think that will help. But that is not the invite I was talking about. I think you need a load off your shoulders from the way you were talking. How about an escape? The place where Pandora and I live is a wonderful place to go away from everything. No one will come disturb you, except for the occasional person.

She points behind her to the followers that Pandora was herding about.

Vanity: You don’t have to worry either. This is not me pushing anything that I am on you. No, that’d be rude. It’s just a chance for you to take a breather.

A beat.

Vanity: Pandora makes some damn good food too.

Ashleigh is listening carefully through Vanity’s offer, her face mostly steady save for the moment she mentions the “hero and little boy” in her future, to which Ash crinkles her nose slightly, almost imperceptibly. But at the end, particularly after mentioning Pandora’s cooking skills, Ashleigh’s eyebrows are raised in interest.

Ashleigh: That does sound nice; I've been planning all of this school stuff for awhile - you know, enrolling, living situation, and -

She chuckles at the next bit before she can say it.

Ashleigh: Angelina pushing her sorority on me, that a little getaway sounds absolutely divine! I believe I'll need to make sure my schedule is totally free, but I think I'll take you up on that!

Vanity claps her hands together, before leaping onto Ashleigh for a hug. She then remembers her earlier notion and breaks away nervously. She clears her throat.

Vanity: Very well then. Just call me when you’re free. Make sure everything is order. I need to make sure myself. I got to make sure the place is clean for my favorite.

Ashleigh blushes slightly at being called Vanity’s favorite, but even she shoots a cautionary glance around, before smiling again. Soon, Pandora comes back over to Vanity. She puts her hand on her shoulder and then whispers to her. Vanity’s eyebrow quivers, before a full on frown comes onto her face.

Vanity: Sadly, I must bid you adieu, love. Preparations and babysitting, fun stuff. Pandora, we must be ready. Ms. Powell said that she’s coming to visit us.

Pandora’s stoic expression doesn’t change.

Pandora: I guess it’s time for maintenance then.

Vanity gleefully claps her hands together.

Vanity: Exactly! Let’s go, Pandora, we got to teach some girls a lesson about the future. Bye, Ashleigh!

Vanity walks off, waving cutely at Ashleigh. Pandora takes a moment to gaze at Ashleigh before following the All-Mother. Ashleigh waves after them, then looks around, realizing the stage hand she had been speaking with was gone. She pauses, then shrugs, heading off to find somewhere to watch the rest of the show. The show heads up to the ring with the smiling Gabrielle Crimson standing front and center with a microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Ever since Adam announced the creation of Future Shock’s new tag titles, the teams have been lining up and coming into the brand to chase them. We’ll get our first glimpse at two of them right here as Next Generation is about to meet the newcomers, the Church of Oleska.

Lyn: Fangirls versus the flock of the All-Mother. I love wrestling, Zack.

A quiet, almost eerie melody of a guitar starts up, before “Make Me Wanna Die” by the Pretty Reckless truly kicks in. Taylor Momsen’s deep vocals give way to the appearance of several men and women. They are dressed in all white, waltzing about in rhythm to the hard rock. As they stopped, they begin to motion towards the entrance. Smoke gathers in the center. First, Pandora walks out onto the stage. She is followed closely by Vanity, who is garbed in extravagant religious apparel. Chains of silver and bright jewelry cover her, while Pandora wears a piece of armor across her chest that presents her as the Warrior of Oleska that Vanity loves dearly.

The cultists removes the jewelry and armor. They make a path for Vanity and Pandora to walk down the ramp. Vanity takes the charge with Pandora following. Pandora looks directly at the ring while Vanity plays maliciously with the fans. She stops at the end of the ramp, while Pandora continues on. Pandora leaps onto the ring apron. Vanity uses the stairs. While Pandora stands on the apron, Vanity crawls onto the top turnbuckle, posing dramatically, the Oleskan Cross mae across her chest. Pandora makes the same motion more subtly. They both enter the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from the South Side of Nowhere, Pandora and Vanity Fulbright, they are the CHURCH OF OLESKA!

There, Vanity motions for Pandora to draw close. Vanity kneels to the ground, stretching her arms outward before making the Oleskan Cross once more. Pandora glances at the entire arena’s capacity, standing on guard. Vanity gets up, smiling wildly. She lays onto Pandora’s shoulder, speaking to her as she does. The Church of Oleska stands ready for war.

Zack: We don’t know a great deal about the Church of Oleska, other than the fact they have teamed elsewhere before here. So they may have a slight advantage in terms of continuity. But they certainly seem to march to the beat of their own drum, Lyn.

Lyn: Is it just me or has Future Shock become the oasis of the religious, Zack? Between Casey finding uh... God, Sunny inspiring her own brand of belief and now the church... We might be in the middle of a holy war.

The opening guitars of Muse’s “Supermassive Black Hole” comes out through the speakers, which gains a pop from the crowd in attendance. As the guitar changes briefly to cite the drums starting up as well, the two women of The Next Generation, Caitlyn Storm and Mandy Gray, emerge from behind the curtain. The two girls turn to each other and fistbump before heading down the ramp.

Gaby: On their way to the ring, hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina and New York City, New York, they are Mandy Gray and Caitlyn Storm, THE NEXT GENERATION!

With Gabby’s intro out of the way, the girls pick up speed and all but throw themselves under the bottom rope and push themselves to their feet. Together still, they head for the turnbuckles. Mandy stands on the second rope while Caitlyn on the top one next to her. The two girls pose for a moment before jumping down and retreating to their corner, where they discuss something between them as the music fades out.

Zack: I don’t think it’s a mystery who the fans here are behind! Mandy is fresh off a victory at Velocity over Scarlett Silver, and the last time we saw Caitlyn in the ring was against a wild Katie Day at Whiplash.

Lyn: You can hear them rallying behind TNG... These are the voyages of the team of Storm & Gray... Their continuing mission, to boldly go where no tag team has gone before in Future Shock.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell to start the match as Mandy & Caitlyn give each other a hug before Mandy steps out of the ring. When the blonde turns back to to the ring, she finds Vanity Fulbright standing in front of her with a smile on her face. Storm offers he a handshake, causing Vanity to look down….and rake her eyes with both hands instead. She grabs her by the hair, and jerks her away from her corner before driving knee strikes into her abdomen one after the other. As the blonde tries to get away, a rake of the back follows that before Vanity uses a one arm buldog to drive her face into the mat. As Storm tries to get up, she immediately gets caught in a rear chinlock before Vanity begins to pound knees into her back every few seconds until finally planting one into her back as she keeps the hold applied.

Zack: Caitlyn was looking for a little sportsmanship, and she certainly didn’t get what she wanted out of that exchange. Vanity’s working her over here!

Lyn: I like Caitlyn’s spirit and honor but she keeps getting this blown up in her face I tell you and Vanity is showing viciousness from off the bat!

Caitlyn’s face was clearly in pain as Vanity worked the chinlock, causing the former fitness trainer to roll to one side. Vanity turned it into a side headlock as Caitlyn tried to shoot her off into the ropes. It worked, but Fulbright held onto her hair and pulled her back into a knee to the face. She quickly sent her into her team’s corner. Pandora grabbed Caitlyn’s arms behind her against the turnbuckles as Vanity hit the far side ropes, delivering a running knee into her abdomen. She bounced off twice more to do it again before the referee got Pandora to let go, and Caitlyn dropped to the mat as Vanity made the tag.

Lyn: Hair pull into a knee facebreaker from Vanity and Pandora holding Caitlyn in place for Van to work her over. You don’t see that type of tag team continuity much, though there’s a bit of reason for that.

Zack: That’s one way to keep your opponent in position where you want them. Caitlyn wasn’t going anywhere like that!

Pandora made her first appearance in the match as Vanity stepped out. The first thing she did was pull Caitlyn to her feet, pulling her arms behind her again and this time delivering a relentless series of headbutts into her back. Storm couldn’t escape the blows before Pandora jerked her into her waiting arms for a release German suplex into the corner. Caitlyn struck head first before she slumped to the mat with Pandora stepping on her head with both feet, getting a four count from Stringer before she stepped off. She pulled her back up, propping her against the corner before tagging Vanity again. Both women joined forces in the ring as they started firing furious kicks into Storm’s body until Pandora scooped her up, and slammed her down across Vanity’s knee before leaving the ring. Vanity delivered a double knee drop into Caitlyn’s body, smiling up to Pandora and making another tag.

Zack: You may not like their tactics at all, but the Church is remarkably effective. Look how they’ve cut the ring in half, and kept Caitlyn right there in their corner! Look at those quick tags.

Lyn: It is a relentless focus here. They want to wear Caitlyn down, pick her apart... Make sure that later in the event she makes a tag to Mandy it might only provide a new target and less of a fight.

Pandora stepped back up, jerking Caitlyn back into the corner before she began clubbing her with forearm shots to both sides of her head. She gave Vanity a nod as Fulbright grabbed one of Caitlyn’s wrists as Pandora took off for the far side ropes. She barreled back towards her looking for a corner clothesline...but Caitlyn brought her foot up and caught her in the jaw. It rocked her backwards as Vanity’s eyes widened...until Caitlyn used her free hand and started hammering right hands into the side of her head. The crowd immediately came to life before Storm belted her with an elbow strike to the jaw that knocked her off the apron to the floor. Pandora was still reeling from catching the foot to her jaw as Caitlyn darted out of the corner, and drove her down with a tornado DDT that ended up with both women laying on the mat now.

Zack: Caitlyn wasn’t going to get tied up a second time, and she planted Pandora! She needs a tag desperately, but she’s in no condition to make it just yet!

Lyn: WIcked elbow smash and followed up with a Tornado DDT from Storm, both crisp as hell! Storm only need make a t-- wait! Girl’s going for a pin!

Storm rolled over, draping an arm across Pandora’s chest for the cover as Stringer slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pandora kicked out at two as Caitlyn managed to push up to her hands and knees, glancing around to find her corner. She finally saw Mandy’s arm fully extended as the brunette encouraged her to get to her sooner than later.

Lyn: Caitlyn finally going to make the tag, but I admire her tenacity for going for the pin first and foremost.

The blonde started to head towards her as Pandora began to get her bearings. She started after her, grabbing Caitlyn by the foot to drag her back. But Storm rolled onto her back, and began to kick up into her face with the other foot, once again dazing Pandora for a moment as Caitlyn got back to her feet. Storm’s back was clearly bothering her as she turned towards the corner to find Mandy again, only for Pandora to snatch her by the hair from behind to stop her. Storm turned into her, and leveled her with a jawbreaker that dropped her to the mat. The crowd was even louder now as they chanted for her to get up and make the tag. Caitlyn got to her knees, looking from Pandora and then back to Mandy...and heading in her direction.

Lyn: Sitout jawbreaker and she’s looking to debate... Wait... NOW Storm’s going for the tag! Again!  

Zack: Pandora may be down, but Vanity’s not going to let it happen if she can stop it! Caitlyn needs to move quickly!

Vanity headed into the ring unannounced as Pandora started to get up. Caitlyn lunged for the corner to make the tag as both women went to grab her. The crowd roared as Mandy used the top rope for a springboard into a high cross body that took them both down! Gray hammered right hands into Pandora’s head before rolling back to her feet. Vanity tried to grab her from behind before Mandy used a Pele kick to the top of her head that flattened her on impact. Gray rolled to her feet, and took off towards the corner.

Zack: Mandy’s got the tag, and is she on FIRE!

Lyn: Crossbody! Right hands! Pele kick! If it moves Mandy Gray is whoopin’ its ass!

As Pandora started to rise again, Mandy came off the corner with a flying forearm to the mouth that staggered her backwards before Mandy and Caitlyn scooped her up for a double flapjack! Gray made the cover immediately as Stringer dropped to count!

Zack: Look at this, big time flapjack and Mandy’s looking to end it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: Kickout at a near three!

Pandora again kicked out, prompting Mandy to sit up and check to be sure. But as soon as she did, a drive by kick from Vanity caught her flush on the head and sent her over. Fulbright pulled Pandora over Mandy for the cover!

Zack: VISIT BY VAN!! :

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Though Mandy didn’t get her shoulder up in time, she didn’t have to as Caitlyn broke up the cover with a baseball slide into Pandora that sent her rolling off.

Lyn: Storm saving her partner there and TNG are STILL in this!

Vanity headed for Caitlyn as she was getting up with an angry look etched across her features. She pulled the former fitness instructor back to her feet as the two began to trade hands. Both Mandy and Pandora began to stir on the canvas as Mandy was up a second sooner, eyeing her adversary a few feet away.

Lyn: Van and Storm are throwing hands and their other halves are trying to work their way up!

Vanity used a back body drop to send Caitlyn over the top rope to the floor.  As Pandora turned, Mandy launched across the ring but she got intercepted by Vanity with a running knee strike to the temple that dropped her in place!

Zack: She calls that the MAN MADE COMA!

Pandora immediately went for the cover as Caitlyn headed back into the ring, only to be intercepted by Vanity as the referee made the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Boos rumbled through the arena as Pandora got back to her feet, joined by her partner before both their hands were raised in victory.

Lyn: Vicious knee strike there, and Mandy just had her lights cut out!

Gaby: Here are your winners….Vanity Fulbright….Pandora…...THE CHURCH OF OLESKA!

Zack: Like them or not, the Church of Oleska have proven they are a serious threat to the Future Shock tag titles as they pick up the victory over Mandy & Caitlyn here tonight!

Lyn: Well, it sounds like the crowd is going with the latter!

The two grinned at one another, basking in the dislike of the crowd as they shared a few words with one another.

Zack: Congratulations to the..WHAT?! Lyn, we’re going backstage…..there’s a fire in the back!!

Up In Smoke

The show immediately cuts to the back as the camera shows smoke billowing out of one of the locker rooms. The reflection of flames can be seen as assistants head inside with fire extinguishers while the camera remains outside, though the sound of commotion as well as the extinguishers can be heard.

Zack: What on Earth is going on back there?! That’s the locker room area, I hope everyone is alright!

Lyn: You and me both, let’s see if the cameras can get us a closer look!

After a few seconds, it’s clear that the fire has been put out inside the room as the camera finally winds its way inside. There we see piles two piles of casual clothes on the floor burnt to a crisp. The smoke is still dissipating slowly though as the crew looks around for what caused it.

Zack: Look at those clothes, Lyn. They’ve been destroyed! Who’s locker room….I’m..I’m being told that’s Caitlyn & Mandy’s locker room!

Lyn: And while the two had a match!?

The camera shows the largely blackened clothes and bags of the girls as one of the crew finds an empty bottle of lighter fluid on one of the benches.

Lyn: This was a message Zack... Plain and simple. Premeditated message.

It zooms in on the empty bottle as Future Shock takes its first commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:56:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:53:51 pm »

The music starts playing with a series of hazy looking technicolor clips that slowly meld into black and white clips of professional wrestling, both women and men of days long past...

Gillie: Welcome to Future Shock’s own “This Week In Wrestling” With Gillie Barnes... Brought to you by Plunder Pack. Plunder Pack comes filled with all sorts of shirts, toys, and memorabilia from your favorite brands. March’s theme is ‘NINETIES’ so you can expect any and all kind of memorabilia from the decade when you grab the Plunder Pack. Maybe you’ll find Crossfire, maybe a miniature Sega Genesis or pocket Nintendo? A DVD box set of your favorite show from the 90’s? Who's to say. Plundering, its not just for pirates anymore!

Gillie is dressed like the 90’s sneezed on her. She’s got on a diamond argyle patterned windbreaker that looks to be a bright rainbow, going from red at the shoulders into orange, yellow, green, blue, finally finishing up with indigo and then black. The sleeves seem to do the same in highlights on the sleeves with checkerboard black and white. Showing off her Aspire Ring to the screen with one hand, the other hand in her pocket, Barnes flashes a grin.

Gillie: I don’t know about you guys but I could get used to this 90’s retro look... Then again considering my name... Alright, let’s get right into it! Now... Guys what if I were to tell you... That there was a company in the 90’s... Where wrestling... Was faked?

Gillie’s eyebrows raise high as though she’s said something that may be a serious crime, or kicked out of the industry.

Gillie: A serious charge of course, given that everyone knows that professional wrestling is a very real combat sport, with very real dangers, very real winners and losers but what if I told you there was a company in the 90’s... That wrote out the complete results of every single match and had wrestlers follow it to a tee... Until of course, the day they were found out. Let’s begin. The year...? 1998. The place... Las Vegas, Nevada. The MGM Grand Garden Special Events Arena... A weekly show hosted in the arena for a humble wrestling company known as Triple 7 Wrestling, or T7W. It wasn’t the biggest company around but with a rabid fanbase in the Vegas area it drew in a great deal of fans from 1996 to 1998... Of course that was until a bit of a scandal that came down on their heads. Former owner Ted Quest will elaborate more for us, nearly two decades after the scandal.

We get a bit of footage going of two wrestlers in the a very modest (and bright blue matted) ring staring at each other as the referee in the middle of the two raises a very glitzy looking championship belt. Impressively, the belt has a tiny flashing light board in the middle of it, showing a scrolling ‘Triple 7 Heavyweight Championship’ before it flashes ‘777’ and then goes back to the autoscroll. A name appears under the blonde, taller wrestler in white font: ‘The Last Star’ Ben Masi. The wrestler opposite of him is a man of a copper complexion with a cumberbund looking item around his waist and silk pants as well as... A fez? As the two lock up, the clip fades away into an older looking man with gray at the temples in a slick looking three piece suit. His face is cleanly shaven as his green eyes glance at the camera.

Ted: I’ll make this as simple as I can. When I started T7W... It was like any other company at first. Wrestlers came, they wrestled, they went home for the night. Everyone got paid, fans went home happy, what fans we drew at least. The problem was rising costs. You ever try to run a company in Vegas? Its expensive. Now I won’t take away from the more successful companies who have made Vegas their home since. All I’m trying to make clear here is that for me...? Well I was no great businessman. So we have these costs, we’ve made the MGM our home arena, the arena we appear at every single show because we don’t dare go on the road... And what I get wind of is that people are beginning to bet on our matches. Its a struggle to pay my guys, people are betting on our matches because we’re homegrown even though we aren’t on a national level quite yet... And I get an idea to pitch to the boys. Very simple prospect. We come all together, we figure out who’s losing and who’s winning... We’d get our friends and family of course to place bets... Not on the wrestlers they might be close to but entire other matches. So they already know who’s winning, so they can easily scoop up a some change and put it in their pocket. I myself had my wife and my brother putting in huge bets for me with the knowledge beforehand. It all worked... For a solid year and a half we were rolling in money.

The camera returns to the Aspire Ring holder as she stands in the foreground with the T7W match going on behind her. She shakes her head slightly.

Gillie: For one and a half years, the wrestlers of T7W had an insane system going in Vegas in which they passed around the knowledge of predetermined results to friends and family so they could make bets for them. The same city of Vegas that took them in became a right wellspring of unending financial aid. Of course the Gaming Commission began to take notice that although the company never seemed to grow beyond its level, the wrestlers were living large.

Ted puts a hand on his face as we cut back to him.

Ted: I... Told them to try and keep within the means that they had always lived. I made it clear, ‘put the money away. Save it. Invest it. Don’t spend it, don’t do anything frivolous with it. We could have eyes watching us at any point’. They didn’t listen. One night, one painful night in February on our usual Wednesday night show... Masi is setup to lose our top championship to ‘The Oryx’ Rami Haddad. Masi decides he doesn’t feel like wrestling tonight. In fact he wants to hurry things up because instead of having his girlfriend put in his bet like he usually did, he went to put it in himself... To lose. This... Idiot decides that he’s going to place a bet of a cool fifty thousand dollars on Rami... To win... The night he’s facing the guy. We had planned them to go a full twenty minutes and for the match to be a spectacle. Instead...

We cut back to the match as Haddad goes for a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge RIGHT after the referee motions for the bell to ring. The referee slides in for the count and counts one, two... Stares at the pin still going and looks confused. What the referee doesn’t seem to realize is that Masi has Haddad in a grip to keep him from breaking his own pin and counts the three. In record time the referee stands up and motions for the bell to ring as Haddad finally gets free and pushes the referee away from him before he can be handed the title...

The new champion begins screaming something at Masi who just shrugs his shoulders and rolls out of the ring, not even the least bit interested in what is being told to him. A much younger Ted Quest is running through the curtains and screaming the former champion down, but Masi smiles and pats him to shoulder, not even the least bit worried or bothered. The cameras continue following Masi who’s smile begins to fade more... And more as he eyes past the gorilla position a pair of gentlemen in suits waiting for him and motioning him over.

Before the video can continue one of the men in suits motions for the cameraman to cut it off. We return to Gillie who looks at the empty spot for where a wrestling frame would go. She shakes her head quietly.

Gillie: I’m afraid there won’t be any any salutations for this company or the owner here tonight. Not only because of the black mark they left on our sport in a bid of trying to get paid as much as humanly possible... But because Ted Quest himself is exceptionally ashamed of what the company’s vision faded into very unfortunately. Quest would not give an interview on the subject for many years and even then during the filming of this he could not continue on. The investigation in T7W started that night and after the scandal and many trial dates, the company was outright torn asunder. Needless to say, fines and jail time was handed out like candy for half the roster’s conspirators and wrestlers alike. I suppose it should be said then to us... To the wrestlers who wouldn’t sink so low, who would rather take a paycheck clean for the love of the sport and not just because they can... On any and all levels... I salute you. This has been “This Week In Wrestling” and my name is Gillie Barnes. Until next time, faithful.

Fade to black.

All About Adversity

The show heads to the back of the Future Shock Arena, and there we find the Director of Future Shock shaking the hand of the orange haired beauty standing in front of him. One of the corridors winds behind them.

Adam: Harley, I wanted to congratulate you again on winning your match at Whiplash against Ji-Hu Myeong. I know it’d been a long time coming, and hopefully was somewhat cathartic for you after all the months she and her entourage spent making you miserable every chance they got.

The flame haired girl nodded her head earnestly.

Harley: You betcha Adam. After everything they did - after doing everything in their power to cheat me and screw me over for the last God knows how many months...it felt really, really good to get her in that ring, go one on one with her and just...just vent it all out and at the target that deserved it most. And I wanna put on record here and now my thanks to 4 Loko Ayano for keeping Max Sato and his jumped ‘roid pumped she-beast of a bodyguard honest and for making it all possible. I’ve also got to say a huge Thank You to Bianca Reed too, if she hadn’t come down with her bugs when she did, I’m not certain where or if Max would stopped working me over. She’s an...er… an interesting character with her pet cockroaches isn’t she?

Adam: Bianca is one of a kind. But as far as the others go, I warned them just like I told you. If they get involved in any way, there would be severe repercussions and I meant it. The Max Sato Experience is suspended for 90 days from Whiplash for their actions. I meant what I said.

Harley: No sympathy for them. You warned them, they tested you and they’re paying the price. Maybe 90 days of sitting on the naughty step, out of the public eye and thinking about what they’ve done will cause them to reconsider some of the things they’ve been doing. Maybe they’ll let Ji-Hu be the wrestler that she’s shown she can be. I mean, I’d certainly reconsider my major life choices if I had to spend ninety days listening to Max Sato be...him.

Adam: That puts them out of the tournament to crown the first Future Shock tag champions too, so their antics have cost them a lot more than a few weeks off. They had entered, Ji-Hu and Avantasia. But that’s out the window.

Harley: And Ji-Hu and Avantasia can blame Max for that. He knew what he was doing, got involved and cost them big time. They get to watch someone else make history. And Ji-Hu can sit around and watch me go ahead and compete for the Aspire Ring and wonder what might have been.

Adam nods as he continues.

Adam: I’m glad you brought that up. Right now, I got two women who earned a shot at the Aspire Ring that night. You and Missy, of course. So what I’m going to do is give Missy her shot in the coming weeks, and let you meet whoever’s holding it at Destiny on April 15. How’s that sound? Could be Missy. Could be Gillie. Could be someone else. But either way, your shot at it is set.

Harley: Thank you. That sounds great to me and I’m looking forward to it. Destiny. April 15th - regardless of whether it’s Missy with her chain or Gillie with all her research, I’ll be more than ready for them and give it my all to reclaim that ring. And I guess I should maybe work on adding a surprise or two to my arsenal. Especially if it’s Gillie. Make sure I’ve got something that she’s not seen before.

Adam: Yeah, she’s kinda keen on tape studying, you may have noticed. You feeling up to mixing it up in a couple weeks?

Harley: Yeah, I noticed that about Gillie...I mean I thought I studied tape and moves on the internet. But she takes it to a whole other level. Like head and shoulders and body above the sort of stuff that I do to try and learn more. And yeah, I can mix it up in a couple of weeks. Anytime, anywhere, any place, any match. Just name it. What have you got planned?

Adam: I got you penciled in to go one on one with Sunny on the 16th episode in two weeks. I’m sure you have seen plenty of her recently.

The girl nodded once more.

Harley: The cult leader, with the really pale herald that carries all the pamphlets and preaches a strength through adversity mantra right? She’s interesting and she’s certainly talented and athletic with all this flips and leaps; with the big kicks and the hard strikes. And with her acolyte willing to help out too….I’ll have to try and keep one eye on her - a skill that I really, really am starting to get plenty of practice developing. It should be interesting. Should be fun too; a real challenge for me. Should be a good two weeks as well trying to come up with a way to use my strengths to negate hers and put her away for the count. Maybe I should get a pamphlet of hers to read. Really try and get myself into her mindset, it might come in useful at some point in the match. And I bet they don’t get many people willingly taking one to read, so it’ll kinda be a highlight of the month for them - you know, before I go ahead and kick Sunny’s ass.

Adam: Actually I know Jake has one. So if you find him, he will probably let you borrow it. I think Qilin gave him one in the parking lot the other day.

Harley: Oh cool. I’ll try and track him down. See if he kept it and doesn’t mind lending it to me for a couple of days, if he’s not using it for anything. Or has any deep burning questions that it’s contents may cover. Any resource and insight you can get on your opponent is a worthwhile one to mine - I firmly believe that.

As Adam was about to speak, the clicking of heels from the other end of the hall could be heard as a slim redhead stopped in front of his office. He gave her a nod as she returned a knowing smile and let herself into the office.

Adam: I’m looking forward to seeing you next week. If you’ll excuse me though, I have a talent meeting. You might remember her when she was the guest at Global Wars...Valerie McKinley.

He told her before giving Harley a pat on the arm, and heading for his office.

After Gillie’s segment concludes, we head back into the arena as we see a card table being set up in the ring. Then the cameras go down to the broadcast team.

Zack: We were informed during the break that no one was hurt backstage by the fires started in Mandy & Caitlyn’s locker room. Their clothes have been torched though, and I’m sure some of their friends will loan them something to get back to the hotel in so they don’t have to go in their ring gear. But still….

Lyn: ...Like I said. It just smells of a message being sent. I don’t know who’s recently specialized in arson.

The cameras return to the ring, now with the card table set up and a fresh package of playing cards laying on top of it. Three stools surround it as well. Next we see the crowd giving Merlot Ayano plenty of support as she heads towards the ring with a smile on her face. She steps through the ropes, and opens the cards to begin shuffling them.

Zack: There’s our special guest dealer for tonight, that’s Merlot Ayano. Ever feel like Future Shock is fast becoming an Ayano family retreat?

Lyn: It surely seems like it. You’d think they could put together their own group if they felt so inclined.

The crowd begins to boo as O.E. Ayano heads to the ring, dressed in her street clothes. She doesn’t seem bothered by the boos as she climbs inside, and offers to bump fists with Merlot. But the guest dealer only meets her halfway with one fist before asking her to take a seat.

Zack: I don’t know how much experience Merlot has in playing blackjack, but she likes Freya enough to where I’m sure she’ll be impartial.

Lyn: We can be sure of that. She’s about as neutral a dealer as one could have asked for in this instance. Good call by Adam.

The fans get slightly happier at the sight of Freya as she strolls towards the ring, also in her street clothes. As she climbs inside, she casts a long stare at O.E. before giving Merlot a hug and taking a seat at the table.

Zack: As I have been informed, this is a Best of Three game. Blackjack is simple. First one to 21 without going over wins, there will be no doubling down or anything like that.

Lyn: Just the regular taking a hit and standing?

Merlot shuffles the cards expertly, even flipping them through her fingers before she deals two cards to both women. One is face up obviously. Freya and OE check both cards as Merlot looks to OE first, who has a 9 card showing. The 8 Chamber Orochi ponders a moment, and then tells Merlot to hit. Merlot throws out a 6, as OE seems to mutter something and says to stay.

Zack: Well OE’s got 15..whatever’s under the flop better be a low number.

Lyn: She better hope at least.

Merlot turns her attention to Freya, who has a 7 card showing. She peers at the other card, telling Merlot to hit. She deals a third card, this one being a three. Freya tells her to stop as Merlot tells them to show their cards. Freya flips her card over, showing the other card was a 10 which puts her at 20.

Lyn: Freya with a 20 here and nothing short of an actual blackjack will have the 8 Chamber Orochi take this hand.

Merlot turns her attention back to O.E., as the Orochi has her hand over the face down card. Merlot tells her to show it as she looks down at the 16 already showing. O.E. seems a little hesitant to do it though before she swipes her hands one over the other and flips up the card quickly to show she had a 2. However as she reaches up to rub her nose, a card falls onto the table. She quickly tries to grab it but Merlot catches it first, and flips it over to show a Queen. She turns the 2 over...and it has a different color backing to the rest of the deck!

Zack: Did OE...bring some cards with her?! She did! Look at that! She went bust, and tried to replace it with a 2!

Lyn: I bet she’s got a card for every situation under her sleeve, the cheat.

Merlot signals Freya wins the first round, and tells OE to get up for a moment. The 8 Chamber Orochi doesn’t seem to want to at first before she finally does, and Merlot frisks her. She pulls out a handful of cards from under her sleeve as O.E. acts surprised before she’s told to sit back down. Ayano grumbles as Freya shoots a long look at her. Merlot discards O.E.’s cheating deck, and sits back down to deal the next hand.

Lyn: ...Zack, do you see the cards, O.E. had? There’s some Uno cards in there, a couple Magic the Gathering, some Phase 10, a ...  I’m pretty sure I saw a Risk card in there.

Zack: I think I saw a Charizard in there. O.E. had a stop at a local hobby shop here in Boston clearly, and brought them all with her for tonight. Good eye on Merlot though!

Merlot deals again, two to each woman and this time starts with Freya. The veteran has an Ace showing as she peers at the other card, then tells Merlot to hit. Ayano throws out a three. Freya peers under the other card, tells her to hit again. Now she has an Ace, a 3, and a 4 showing.

Lyn: Freya could easily take this one, depending on what she gets next. She’s either looking at an 8 in front of her, or an 18.

Zack: It’s gotta be a low card if she’s wanting another hit. She’s being cautious about this, and O.E’s getting a little anxious, I think.

Freya tells her to hit again, to which Merlot asks if she’s sure about that. She peers at the underneath card one more time. Freya nods in agreement, and says to do it. Merlot throws out another 3. She asks Freya again if she wants another card.

Zack: Freya must have a low card under there...or she’s a lot more of a gambler than I thought she was before.

Lyn: Well I don’t know if she’s going to want anything else after that. Whatever she has under there, the Ace she has can now be considered a 1 because she’d bust. So she’s looking at 11, plus what she’s got underneath.

Merlot asks again to hit, but before Freya can answer, O.E. does it for her as she nails her with a back elbow in the face that knocks her backwards off her stool. She gets up from her seat, and begins beating her with her own stool and driving the legs into her body before dropping to one knee to hammer right hands into her face. Merlot calls off the game, and tries to tell her to stop...without much success as O.E. ignores her and continues doing it. Merlot ends up rolling up her sleeves, and coming around the table.

Lyn: Well... This lasted much longer than I thought it would. I’m mildly impressed. Also... Tell ‘em why you mad, Olde English.

The fans jeer O.E. loudly as Merlot comes around behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and launching her with a belly to back suplex to the canvas. O.E. gets back to her feet, staring down Merlot who gets into a stance as it she’s about to go at it with the crowd loudly behind her.

Zack: O.E. wouldn’t listen to Merlot, and she got tossed like a sack of garbage for it! Merlot is a trained wrestler, and if O.E.’s feeling froggy….

Lyn: Jump!

O.E. doesn’t get a chance to make the decision before Freya is back to her feet, and launches towards her with a running clothesline that takes her down. The veteran leaves her feet for a jumping elbow into her heart before she pulls her to her feet, and whips her into a nearby corner. She charges in behind her, and starts firing kicks into her body that land viciously before Ayano drops to her knees and catches Freya with a low blow and rolls out of the ring holding her ribs. Merlot goes to check on Freya as O.E. holds her ribs with one hand and raises her hand in victory with the other.

Lyn: O.E. Ayano is the only wrestler in Future Shock to lose a challenge, get dropped on her head and still raise her arm like she won something. Also I don’t think she’ll be cashing in on that reward offered by Vivi, attempting to break a nose aside.

Zack: Freya got dropped to her knees, and O.E.s heading for higher ground. Merlot’s checking on the veteran, but I think Freya’s more angry than hurt right now!

Freya glared daggers at OE as she sat on her knees, while curiosity got the better of Merlot. She flipped the other card Freya had over to see she had an 8.

Lyn: Well, we know Freya would have had a 19 and likely another victory here.

The crowd gave O.E. nothing but ire as Freya finally made it back to her feet. She shoved the green felt table aside, tossing it over the top rope to the floor ringside and inviting O.E. back inside. Merlot looked between them, and sat on the middle rope to hold it open for O.E….who seemed to be considering it….until she shot Freya a bird and doubled back up the ramp.

Lyn: O.E. deciding that discretion is the better part of valor... Might be that she isn’t interested in fighting family... Or that the odds aren’t in her favor but she’s taking the outs with a middle finger to the veteran!

Zack: These two will meet April 15th at Future Shock Destiny, and you can bet that Freya will remember tonight when the bell rings for that one!

As O.E. disappears to the back, the show heads elsewhere.

The Savior Has Risen

Next we cut to a video as we see stained glass windows and the Future Shock Choir in their black and blue robes all standing together. Lined up side by side in four rows, they await their cues as a redhead stands facing them with a wand in one hand before a boombox begins to play and they start to sing.

She's got the itty bitty baby in Her hands
She's got the whole world in Her hands
She's got a-you and me brother in Her hands
She's got a-you and me brother in Her hands

As the choir continues to sing with the boombox, the redhead who is conducting looks back to the camera and we see the beaming face of Casey Atherton with her Book of Casey on a pedestal in front of her. The following words fill the screen as it fades out.

Future Shock’s Savior Has Come, Rejoice In Her Arrival in 2 Weeks

Unfortunately one of the choir hits a bad note, and we hear a “Damn it!” from the Savior before the video immediately cuts out.

Eyes on the Prize

We find ourselves backstage at the arena, the screen showcasing none other than Anna Giovanna staring at it as the crowd roars in approval as her hands are in the pockets of a gray “Future Shock Season 19” hoodie that she’s wearing, her hair tied up in a bun and most importantly, the expression of a woman who was ready to speak up once again.

Anna: Hey everyone. So, Whiplash is behind us at this point and as you know by now, Isis Morales and I went through a war unlike anything I have ever had in my career. It was the hardest match of my career, thus far. Isis Morales proved that she was definitely better than the first time that we encountered one another inside of the ring...but that said, I showed that my improvement was far bigger than her own when I knocked her out.

Slowly, she takes the right hand out of her pockets, showcasing it fully wrapped.

Anna: It had its cost, certainly. Good old fashioned boxer’s fracture, they called it - or in layman’s terms, a hand fracture just below my knuckle. It looked pretty gnarly during the match and a part of me figured I might be sitting on the sidelines for a while yet again, but I...well, I got lucky. The fracture only requires four weeks of recovery and well, we’re getting very, very close to that mark. That said? I’ll keep this simple, especially after witnessing the aftermath of that main event at Whiplash and watching Bianca Salvador walk away with that Future Shock Championship…

Anna’s eyes narrow, her right fist still up in the air.

Anna: I’m coming for that title, Bianca...and knockouts are going to be handed left, right and center to anyone who stands in the path to that title...all of it courtesy of the saltiest bitch who ever stepped inside of a wrestling ring. So you better get ready, Future Shock...because the Ace is coming for her crown!

With a confident smile on her face, Anna Giovanna simply leaves it at that as the cameras return to ringside.

Bianca’s Good Time

As we come to ringside, “Skylines” hits the PA system and dry ice smoke fills up the entrance ramp. The crowd erupts into boos as the silhouette of a woman holding two championship belts steps onto the stage, the wind blowing hard behind her back. As the smoke dissipates, it’s obviously Bianca Salvador, holding the Future Shock Championship and the Unity Championship belts, one on each hand.

Gabrielle: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new Future Shock Champion… BIANCA SALVADOR!

Bianca’s smirk turns to somewhat of a scowl as she powerwalks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Once inside, she doesn’t even stop to pose: as she leaves her championship belts on the mat, she asks for a stagehand for a microphone.

Bianca: Okay, cut the music! Cut the music! You… Get in here.

She says while looking at Gabrielle Crimson, making a hand gesture and ordering her to come to the ring. The Wildcat answers with a sneer, as Bianca doubles down on her order.

Bianca: Get in here, pussy cat. Or you want me to get down there and pick you up? I can do that, no problem.

As her sneer gets harder, Gabrielle begrudgingly rolls into the ring, and Bianca wastes no time getting in her face, picking her two championship belts up with one hand and showing them to the ring announcer, almost rubbing it on the Frenchwoman’s face.

Bianca: You see these? You see these two? This means I’m a DUAL! Champion! You know what that means, right? It means I am THIS champion--

She raises one belt, and then throws it onto her shoulder, and exposes the other.

Bianca: -- and THIS champion at the saaaaame tiiiiime! Good lord, didn’t I tell you to do your job right? Is it… Is it language barrier, or are you just that fucking stupid? C’mon. Try again. Do it one more time. I can wait.

The audience boo their heads off as Gabrielle shakes her head, let’s out an audible groan and speaks up in a far more somber and irritated way.

Gabrielle: … ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new Future Shock Champion… AND new Unity Champion… Bianca Salvador.

The boos are even louder now, as Bianca smirks and pats Gabrielle’s shoulder patronizingly.

Bianca: See? I knew you could do it! You’re not as stupid as you let people think you are! Good job. Now hit the showers. Shoo!

The Brazilian then proceeds to literally shoo the ring announcer out of the ring so she can have the entire space for herself. She smiles at the booing audience, whirling the microphone in her hand.

Bianca: So how are you all doing here in Boston? I know I’m feeling great and… I hope you don’t mind my clumsiness, holding all this greatness and also a microphone at the same time is something I kind of should learn to do by now, because… Heh, you’ll be seeing a lot of this for the foreseeable future. I mean, after Whiplash’s wardrobe MAL-function…

Extra emphasis on “Mal,” on a joke that only Bianca is laughing at.

Bianca: … and after Mel Avilo and I proved to be superior to the Burning Star Express… AGAIN… I am YOUR new Future Shock and Unity Champion! Hey, Jodie Gray -- am I better than you at winning championships yet?!

More and more and more boos -- at this point, people could call from Foxborough and report a seismic event given all the jeering going on.

Bianca: I mean… Is anyone here surprised? I know most of you don’t like me, and being honest with you, I couldn’t give less of a flying, glittery crap. But I told you all, since the very beginning: I’m the closest thing to perfection you have here in Future--

Immediately “Death By Glamour” plays over the sound system, and all eyes (including Bianca’s) turn to the stage where they await someone to come out. Seconds pass before they catch a glimpse of Cereza, who is holding her damaged Future Shock Cup high as she stops at the top of the ramp. The former stripper then makes her way down the ramp, her eyes fixated on Bianca. Cereza leaves her trophy on the steel steps before she climbs into the ring, a smirk on her face before she’s handed a mic by Gaby, whom she thanks for the stick. Cereza then meets with Bianca, standing a few feet away from the FS Champion.

Cereza: Well, it seems the both of us had a good night at Whiplash, dearie. Both of us fought in long, hard, violent matches and overcame any odds thrown our way to get where we are right now. I sent Sienna flying into her own electrified trap, and came out of it STILL holding the Future Shock Cup. You and Mallory had a long and enduring fight on top of ladders, and here you are...Future Shock Champion.

At the reminder of that, the crowd boos Bianca, while Cereza calms them down.

Cereza: Now now, my darlings, as much as we’d hate to admit it she was within the rules of the match, anything goes, of course. Even if it’s something as ludicrous as ripping your opponent’s top off.

Bianca: You’re sure one to judge me for doing that, aren’t you? I mean, weren’t you the one who used to that for a living a while ago?

Bianca crosses her arms as she smirks at Cereza.

Cereza: Well of COURSE I did, Bianca dear. But the difference here is all in consent and comfort. I would undress on a regular basis, under my own power. YOU, of course, had no consent and made Mallory uncomfortable. She’s not exactly one for indecent exposure, I think we all know this…

The smile on the Scouser’s face turns more serious.

Cereza: But I assure you of one thing, Bianca. You and I shall be facing off soon for the Future Shock Championship, and I’m giving you a fair warning: That trick won’t work on me the same way it had Mallory. I’m more comfortable with myself AND my body to let that bother me!

Bianca: … Cereza, Cereza, Cereza… Are you really THAT daft to think I’ll ever pull off the same strategy twice? No, no, no, no, no, Cereza! Don’t worry about that, ‘cause I have a whole bag of fun little tricks. I mean… Heck, I can even assure you I’m not going to use the same tricks of when I last defeated YOU to be in the three-way for the Fast Track Championship!

The crowd boos boisterously once more, as Bianca pats her own midriff.

Bianca: Admittedly, I wish I could step in here wearing not two but THREE championship belts but… Y’know, you win some, you lose some… Of course, when you’re as focused and awesome like I am, you win more than you lose… Such is life.

She shrugs as she throws a mischievous smirk at Cereza.

Cereza: Yes, I suppose that was nice of you, trading belts around with the BSX. They get your Fast Track title, you win their Unity titles...glad to see we’re all about sharing there.

The crowd gets a good laugh.

Cereza: You know what, however? I’m not even salty about losing that opportunity for the Fast Track title. There were two already fantastic wrestlers in the ring...and then there was you, of course.

This causes Bianca to sneer, giving Cereza a flat “what?” face.

Bianca: Okay, for starters… you need to work better on your jokes there. And secondly… Who won that match again? The name escapes me-- OH! I’m pretty sure it’s a girl who goes by “the Typhoon.”

She crosses her arms and scowls, as the crowd boos more.

Bianca: So here’s the thing, sugar: the record has it that I’m better than you. In so many ways. So I’m going to give you the opportunity to correct the mistake you made by interrupting me by pretending you never show up if you hit the showers RIGHT. NOW.

And Bianca points to the entrance gate. The former stripper taps her chin with the mic for a second.

Cereza: Hm, let me think about that for a moment...no.

She leers at Bianca as the crowd cheers her on.

Cereza: You are a champion, Bianca, not the owner of this company. You don’t get to bark orders around at others, let alone the woman you’ll be facing soon for that title. Let’s work on getting THAT memorized first, shall we?

Bianca shakes her head.

Bianca: Well, let it be on the record that I DID give you a chance to leave--

And with that, Bianca drops the microphone and attacks Cereza with a clothesline, but the former stripper has it scouted as she ducks under the swinging arm and leans back for a high kick that sends Bianca staggering back into the ropes. Cereza charges for a cactus clothesline to flip Bianca out of the ring, but the Typhoon rolls out of the ring and Cereza goes chest first into the top rope, which simply rebounds her back to the center of the ring. Bianca gets up at ringside and reaches into the ring for her championship belts, growling at Cereza.

Cereza: I’ll just end this little chit chat on this, Bianca. I’ve dealt with Sienna Moore TWICE, I’ve stood tall over the Ultraviolence Champion, and when we face again I shall teach you the same lesson I gave them: DON’T FUCK WITH A WITCH!

And as Bianca is left to scream and complain by herself, clutching at her championship belts, “Death by Glamour” hits the PA system again, as Cereza smirks at a rioting, tantruming Typhoon.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 09:55:08 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break back to ringside, where we find Gabrielle Crimson standing in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event scheduled for one fall!

Zack: It’s a rematch from When Worlds Collide 5 coming up next as these two women make their main event debut on Future Shock. I know both girls were excited to find out they were closing the show tonight in Boston.

Lyn: It promises to be an explosive match between the two of them to be certain.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Gaby: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!
Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: While she may have gotten off to a rocky start, Missy has really turned the corner. This attitude change she’s underwent has seen her go three straight victories in a row, earning an Aspire Ring shot at Whiplash by knocking off April Evans and Sunny in a triple threat.

Lyn: You can bet anything that this attitude change...  And the chains... are here to stay with the traction she’s been gaining.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from Staten Island, New York by way of Portland, Oregon… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Angelina is the baby girl of the Fantastica family, and she’s certainly won over the crowd since her arrival in Future Shock. Tonight, she looks to avenge the loss she took at Missy’s hands in December.

Lyn: Fantastica didn’t get the vote out when the time came but that won’t stop her from showing Missy that their first meeting won’t be repeated.

As Gaby left the ring, referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women. She found nothing on Angelina as the crowd chanted “SHE’S ASS-TASTIC” to her, which brought a grin to her face. When she went to check Missy, she got down to one boot….and produced a chain she found before showing it to the brunette and shoving it in her pocket. Missy seemed disinterested and nonchalant as the referee walked back towards the center and called for the bell.

Lyn: Stringer eyeing up Missy and finding a weapon on her. Well, Angelina should not have to worry about this turning into an unfair fight.

Zack: You’re right about that, and I don’t think it seems to bother Missy too much honestly. She seems like she could care less if the referee had found a switchblade.

They both move towards the center of the ring with Angelina already summoning crowd support with a big smile on her face. Missy tells her they aren’t going to help her...and then headbutts her in the face before she has a chance to react. Missy begins to pelt her with right hands one after another, rocking her backwards against the ropes before she whips her across to the far side. Angelina rebounds quickly as Missy looks for running clothesline. The Staten Island beauty ducks underneath it, and stops behind her. When Missy turns back around, Angelina returns the favor with a headbutt to the face of her own that stuns the brunette before she scoops her up for an inverted atomic drop and a standing dropkick to follow that plants her on the mat.

Lyn: Clothesline attempt by Missy, quickly dodged and now Fantastica with a headbutt to return the favor and then the atomic drop into a dropkick!

Zack: Angelina’s not quick, she’s sudden! And that’s something Missy will have to contend with, trying to avoid or negate the speed of Future Shock’s Staten Island representative!

With the crowd solidly behind her, Angelina meets Missy as she starts to get up with a kneelift to the face that sends her stumbling backwards. She fires her across into the far corner where she lands back first as Angelina darts in behind her. She leaves her feet to deliver a flying headscissors takedown that snaps her to the mat. Before Missy can collect her wits, Angelina hops up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and waves her to get up. When she does, Fantastica launches off with a flying shoulder tackle that drops her to the mat. Angelina grabs both legs into a rollup attempt before Stringer drops to count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

Zack: Angelina is all business, and got a two right there! This has been all Fantastica, except for that headbutt that started the match!

Missy kicks out at the two as Angelina gets back to her feet, wasting no motion at all. As soon as Missy starts to sit up, Angelina rebounds off the far side with a basement dropkick into her chest that puts her back down. She quickly sits her up, plants her knee into her back and pulls her arms behind her to bury that knee between her shoulders!

Lyn: From a basement dropkick into a knee driven arm stretch and Angelina isn’t letting this momentum go for love or for money!

Zack: I think she’s using a little different strategy than she used against her the first time, and if so, it’s working like a charm!

Stringer asked her if she wanted to submit, and got a very clear negative response from Missy. Angelina leaned back, trying to add more pressure and press her knee deeper into Missy’s back. The brunette’s face showed the pain she was experiencing, not to mention the anger building up within her. Stringer asked again, getting another negative response until Angelina rose to her feet and began to fire that same knee into her back again and again. When she leaned down to put her knee back into the same spot, Missy rolled onto her back and caught her with a kick to the top of her head. It stunned Fantastica for a moment, causing Missy to do it again until she let her hands go. With Fantastica dazed, Missy rolled to her feet and caught her with a discus punch to the jaw that sent her through the ropes to the apron. Angelina tried to get back to her feet as Missy took off for the far side, rebounding with a clothesline that fired Angelina off the apron and rolling into the barricade. The brunette took a moment to gather herself as Angelina lay on the floor...and another brunette began to saunter down the aisle...Scarlett Silver.

Lyn: Missy is finally on the counterattack after that back rolling kick and... Is... Is that Scarlett Silver? ...I could tell by the sudden amount of wolf whistles before I even turned my head.

Zack: She showed up at Whiplash, and was definitely integral to the success Missy had that night. I’m not sure if they have started working together or not, but this isn’t good for Angelina!

Fantastica began to get to her feet slowly as Scarlett padded around the corner adjacent to where she was. Stringer immediately spotted her, as did Angelina when she glanced over to see her. However, Missy made full use of it as she delivered a baseball slide into Angelina’s chest that rocked her back into the barricade again. Missy joined her on the floor, casting a glance towards Scarlett for only a moment before she pulled Angelina up by the head...and smacked it into the top of the barricade. She grabbed her hand, and whipped her into the ring post, causing Angelina to crash chest and head first before dropping to her knees against it. Missy backed up a few steps, and launched into a running knee to the back of her head, causing it to sandwich between her knee and the post before she slumped to the floor.

Zack: Missy’s making liberal use of the ten count right here, and introducing Angelina to every piece of furniture we have in the process.

Lyn: She has all intents to try and wear Angelina down, because if Missy doesn’t she can expect more of the same from the Staten Island Angel that she was getting earlier.

Missy cast another glance to Scarlett, who was now propped up against the apron with her chin in her hand around the corner on the floor. She then rolled Angelina back inside the ring at seven, and slid under the bottom rope to join her. When Fantastica started to get up, Missy planted her head between her legs and fell backwards with a piledriver. She quickly rolled her over, leaning back across her casually to make the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: Piledriver right to the dome, and Angelina may be out after that one!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fantastica rolled her shoulder before the three came down, causing Missy to sit up with a shake of her head. She glanced coldly over her shoulder at Angelina, who was starting to sit up. Missy returned to her feet, and took off towards the far side. Fantastica rose up as well when Missy went for a spinning heel kick...but Fantastica caught her foot under one arm! The English beauty hopped in place before Angelina jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline that flattened her...before Angelina dropped to a knee herself.

Lyn: Fantastica nearly getting her head taken off by that spinning heel kick, but she countered into a clothesline. That piledriver though Zack... It on top of the furniture tour has gotten to Angelina.

Zack: That’d take a lot out of anyone, Angelina is no exception! She is fighting through it, she’s got all kinds of heart in that small frame!

The crowd rallied loudly, trying to get Angelina back to her feet. She finally did so as Missy was starting to rise as well. She began to pepper her with rights before whipping her across to the near side. She caught her coming back with a spinebuster to the canvas before she headed for the corner, and began her ascent. She climbed facing the crowd though, and then used the ropes for a springboard into a corkscrew leg drop! The fans came to their feet as Angelina hooked the leg for the cover. Stringer dove into position to count!

Zack: Absolutely beautiful!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DING!!

The referee’s hand never made it to three before the bell rang, causing Stringer to look back and see Scarlett on the lap of the timekeeper with the bell hammer in her hand. The referee waved it off as the crowd booed to no end at this!

Lyn: Stringer waving off that bell because Silver has the timekeeper wrapped around her little finger... Damnit man, use Tinder or something! She’s not ACTUALLY into you!

Angelina asked the referee if she had won, causing Stringer to explain that she hadn’t. Meanwhile, Missy was beginning to get to her feet behind her. The English beauty pulled her head backwards into position for a reverse DDT, but Fantastica countered as Missy went to drive her into the mat by grabbing the top rope. Missy landed on the back of her head as Angelina rose back up from a Matrix style evasion to her feet, and the crowd roared!

Zack: Angelina with brilliant ring awareness, and ridiculous agility and flexibility right there! Scarlett may have just postponed the inevitable, Lyn!

Lyn: She can try all she wants but everyone here can taste it! Fantastica is coming in on taking this one!

Angelina took off towards the corner again, scaling it like a cat as Missy began to rise to her feet. When she did and turned around, Angelina launched herself and connected with a blockbuster that brought the crowd to their feet. The chants began anew as Angelina hooked the outside leg for the cover!

Zack: Angelina with a BLOCKBUSTER!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Missy got her shoulder up at the last second, causing Angelina to check with the referee once again that it was just a two. Stringer confirmed it as Angelina got back to her feet, and headed for the corner again!

Lyn: I think we’re looking at Avenging Angel coming up!

Zack: I think you’re right, Lyn!

Angelina perched herself on the top rope, and launched immediately into her corkscrew moonsault that brought the crowd to its feet……...only for Missy to bring her knees up, causing Angelina to land across them. Fantastica bounced off her onto the mat, clutching her ribs as i they were about to fall out of her chest. Missy rolled to her feet, and caught her with a spike hurricanrana into a rollup….hooking both legs for dear life!

Lyn: Angelina just got put on the top of her head from Missy!

Zack: SLEEP TIGHT!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a chorus of boos as Missy got back to her feet, still clearly in a bit of pain before Scarlett joined her. She raised Missy’s hand, while the referee raised the other to make it official.

Gaby: Here is your winner…………..MISSY!!!

Scarlett congratulated her as Missy leaned against the ropes, holding her ribs still in pain before she finally just sat down against them. Scarlett gave her a little applause, since no one in the arena was doing it.

Zack: Win or lose, you can tell Missy knows she’s been in a fight tonight. Her ribs are killing her, but she picked up the win! And you’d have to give a little assist to Silver there too!

Lyn: Scarlet’s even there to give her a golf clap... I’m sure Missy’ll be more enthused when she can feel her abdomen again.

Angelina, still holding her ribs as well, began to get up with a look of frustration on her face. Missy glanced towards her, her teeth gritting at the sight of her. Missy reached into her other boot (the one the referee didn’t check), and produced her chain as she started to wrap it around her fist.

Lyn: ...And this is why you always check the other boot.

Missy got back to her feet, looking down at her chained fist as she began to sneak up behind Angelina while Scarlett propped up in the corner to watch with a smile. Silver asked the camera guy if he had any popcorn, while the crowd tried to warn Angelina.

Lyn: Missy looking to put a statement on Angelina’s head for no damn reason other than because she can!

Zack: She doesn’t like her. And win or lose, she wants to put her out like Sominex anyway!

As Missy closed in behind her, the lights blinked out for a moment before “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve started to play. Appearing at the top of the ramp as a bubble popped in front of her face would be Bianca Reed, who headed towards the ring with a couple cups in her hands. The crowd roared at the sight of as Angelina spun around to see her and what Missy was about to do. Fantastica backed off as Bianca headed up the steps, and stepped through the ropes as Missy turned to stare at her.

Lyn: Bianca Reed coming out with... A pair of red Solo cups? Either way, Angelina gets sight of Missy and gets out in time.

Bianca stepped in front of Missy, practically nose to nose as she looked down to that chained fist before telling her she didn’t think she wanted to use that. Missy looked more than a little pissed now as she stared back into Reed’s eyes. Scarlett began to move as Reed held up two cups just above Missy’s head….asking her to pick one!

Zack: Bianca Reed wasn’t gonna let Missy do what she had in mind, and Missy isn’t happy about it! She just told her to pick a cup, and I promise you at least one of them doesn’t have a beverage inside it!

Lyn: This will not end well, I can garauntee you that.

Scarlett’s nose scrunched at that as she backed up a bit, while Missy stared into Bianca’s face and then up at those cups above her head. Missy’s face was thunderous now, telling Bianca to stay out of her business as she glanced down to her chained fist again. Bianca told her she better make it count as the two cups remained overhead of the English beauty.

Zack: What’s it gonna be, Missy? She could easily take a free shot with that chain, but I don’t think she wants what would follow, Lyn!

Lyn: It may come anyway, judging by the look on Bianca’s face. Neither of these women look like they’re going to be intimidated!

As Missy glared at her, Scarlett reached forward and pulled Missy back by the arm to the boos of the crowd. Missy looked back to her as Scarlett encouraged her now wasn’t the time. The pair dropped to the floor as Bianca lowered her arms, tilting one cup up and taking a swig of water with a smile. She glanced back to Angelina, handing her the other cup...which also had water in it.

Zack: Oh….she faked her out, Lyn! There was water in both of them! One thing’s for sure, Bianca Reed has made an enemy out of Missy here tonight!

Lyn: And where Missy will be, I think Scarlett won’t be far behind!

As Missy backed up the ramp, Bianca waved to her from the ring and took a sip from her cup with a grin on her face as Future Shock faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: