Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 09:49:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 16  (Read 169 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 02, 2017, 02:56:53 pm »

Visitors to the Future Shock tab of the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock with Jake following the first episode since Whiplash. After the opening, we find the host of the web show alongside a familiar former stripper of the Wiccan variety. Both are sat in front of the Future Shock logo on a green screen behind them.

Jake: The first episode of Future Shock after Whiplash didn’t waste any time in getting heated...no pun intended. Welcome to the latest edition of After Shock. I’m Jake, the guy who gives you all the FFW roster news...sometimes. And today, I got the number one contender to the Future Shock Championship with me, Cereza!

Cereza bows her head to the camera, trying her best to keep a smile on her face.

Cereza: Thank you for having me, Jake, lovely to discuss this past week’s show with you. Not so lovely, however, was the talk I had with Bianca. But I’m sure you know about that already, and I would hope the viewers do as well.

Jake: No doubt about that. If they are watching this, I’m positive they saw the show. Let’s give them some of the highlights though. The tag division kicked off with the debuting Church of Oleska meeting Next Generation. Vanity & Pandora seemed to think the team name was about the future of the business...instead of Star Trek. But either way, they were able to pick up the win.

Cereza: Indeed they were. I caught their little conversation with Ashleigh beforehand, and I must say while Mandy and Caitlyn’s name may have little to do with Star Trek the followers of Pandora certainly LOOKED like something that came out of the series. But for the first official tag division match on Future Shock they did well for themselves. I’m looking forward to getting to know them better in the long run.

Jake: And then...well you want to tell them about the fire in the arena?

The Wiccan stripper lets out a sigh.

Cereza: I suppose someone has to...While the match was ongoing someone snuck into Next Generation’s locker room and used lighter fluid to start a fire, effectively burning any belongings the two may have had in there. That was horrifying, but at least nobody was hurt!

Jake: According to Adam after a small investigation, their clothes were the only things really burnt. The fires were set on their belongings. It had spread slightly by the time some of the assistants got back there with the extinguishers to put it out. So whoever did this clearly had Mandy & Caitlyn in mind, as the locker room itself suffered little damage at all. I do know security will be stepped up going forward till they find out who did it. Some were asking about camera footage, but we don’t put cameras in locker rooms. That’s kind of pervy, and an invasion of privacy for girls getting dressed, ya know?

Cereza clicks her tongue at the mention of clothes being burned, but nods in agreement with Jake about the cameras.

Cereza: My, the way they went about burning things you’d think they wanted Mandy and Caitlyn to leave the arena in their gear or with nothing at all. At least Sam went about trying to find something for them to leave in, but it shouldn’t have to come to that in the first place.

Jake: Hopefully we’ll have more information as this story develops on the next show. We also saw a round of blackjack between O.E. Ayano and Freya. Well it started as blackjack at least. And to add onto that, we had a special guest card dealer, Merlot Ayano!

Cereza: I’ve heard talk about Merlot, and while I agree with everyone that Future Shock is becoming very Ayano-centric the same way department stores hire people through family, Merlot seems to be...stable, at least compared to most of her family. Plus I’ve heard talk that dealing cards was a thing she did on the side, so this seemed the most likely candidate to deal the cards and keep things neutral. That is until OE got caught with her fingers in the cookie jar.

Jake: Yeah, then she had to regulate. Freya was playing by the rules, and O.E. was playing dirty. She had all kinds of cards hidden on her: Phase 10, Uno...there was a Charizard card…

Cereza: Right, not exactly sure how she thought she would get away with a Reverse card being placed on top of the Queen of Diamonds, depending on the version it’s quite easy to catch. So naturally, hell broke loose.

Jake; O.E. attacked Freya, and Merlot had to regulate, like I said. Then Freya started fighting back and O.E. decided she’d won and left. They are going to meet at Future Shock Destiny on April 15, and I’d say they are ready to go already just based on that game of blackjack.

Cereza: It’s not everyday you can say a match is being fought because someone cheated at blackjack, but I’ve heard of worse explanations. Even so this was to be expected since OE has it out for us on the alumni side of matters.

Jake: We also found out that Future Shock has signed a new talent, as of that night when she briefly appeared going into Adam’s office. Formerly of Rise and now a Future Shock exclusive, I’m referring to Valerie McKinley.

The image pops up on the green screen behind them.

Cereza: Believe it or not I’m slightly familiar with Valerie and her work over there. She is an amazing talent, one that I wish would have been given better opportunities given her body of work, but it seems we all gravitate towards FFW or Future Shock inevitably.

Jake: I’m looking forward to seeing where the road leads for her in Future Shock, and I get the impression it’s something she’s wanted to do for a while if you go by some of the tweets on her Twitter account. Anywho, we also had the main event! A rematch from When Worlds Collide last December, would you like to tell them about the match between Angelina Fantastica and Missy?

Cereza: Let’s see, I do recall that the match was going swimmingly until Scarlett Silver, who is on the FFW roster, came down to the ring in the middle of the match. By the time it looked as though Angelina had won it, however, the bell rang before the three count was completed. Turns out Scarlett was getting...quite friendly with our timekeeper, and that unfortunately distracted from the match and became Angelina’s downfall for the fight. Then Missy turned out to have that steel chain buried away in her boot. Fortunately another new hiring in Bianca Reed came down to save Angelina from a chain lashing.

Jake: It turned into a staredown with her and Missy. Bianca held two cups over her head, asking her to pick one. And well...given what we’ve seen of Bianca, it was more than fair to assume what might have been in one of those cups.

Cereza: As it turned out it was in BOTH cups...except ‘it’ wasn’t cockroaches, but rather water. It’s a bit early in the year but I think we can give Bianca the award for ‘best trolling moment’ this year, if that was an award.

Jake: True. Missy didn’t know that though. And I can’t say as I blame her for not wanting to potentially be doused with cockroaches.

Cereza: Well obviously not. Still an interesting way to end this edition of Future Shock, although I feel most sorry for Angelina, who I feel can’t catch a break lately.

Jake: She’ll snap out of it. I believe in her, and gave one her t-shirts as a Christmas present. I’d wear one, but I don’t look good in pink or feel I am “Ass-tastic” either. There was plenty on the show, so you should definitely make a point to see it if you haven’t, including Anna Giovanna laying down the challenge that she was looking for the title you are challenging for, Cereza. After beating Isis at Whiplash, I’d say it puts her in line. Wouldn’t you?

Cereza: Indeed it does, and while I understand her saying she would fight anyone who gets in her way, I’m also on my third opportunity to get the Future Shock championship so she may still wait a bit. And I think it’s quite clear after this show as well how things may be playing out for myself and Bianca by the time Destiny rolls around.

Jake: Let’s talk about what’s coming up on the 16th episode coming up on March 14th back in Boston. It’s all action that night with three matches on the card. We’ll be hearing from Missy on the show, that’s for sure. And apparently, that will be the night the ...Savior of Future Shock appears again, as we saw a video letting us know Casey and her choir will be in attendance.

Cereza: Hm. I have to say the Savior kind of...loses her lustre after the reveal, but I wasn’t exactly here when Casey was a thing, so what do I know.

The stripper shrugs.

Cereza: Now shall she be wrestling, then?

Jake: Not yet. We already know one match on the show. Adam announced it himself on the last episode. Sunny will be back in action, no doubt with Qilin. She’ll be going one on one with Harley Shannon, who earned herself an Aspire Ring match at Whiplash.

The image pops up on the green screen behind them.

Cereza: Interesting. Harley and Sunny have both had their ups and downs since either has arrived to Future Shock, though Harley can at least say she’s held the ring. Sunny and Qilin are a bit frustrating to compete with given Qilin’s love of sharing pamphlets, but I do feel Harley can get the job done here.

Jake: We’ll find out. If Sunny wins, that may put her in line for a shot at it too. Also, it’s a match we were supposed to have on this last episode but got cancelled with Alicia Garland changed her mind after Whiplash and said she wasn’t ready. I talked to Adam, apparently she changed her mind more than once since then. But now...the match is back on as Alicia Garland makes her debut against Carmen Gutierrez.

Hearing that the stripper’s head pops back, looking about with some confusion on her face.

Cereza: Changed her mind? Why would...you could see from her promo at Whiplash that she was elated to get into the ring, which per-....um, that is to say one has to question how a wrestler can flip flop on the matter of having a match or not like that.

Jake: Well after what happened with Sienna, I think Adam didn’t want to put her in the ring if she didn’t feel like she was 100% first. Come to find out, she thought she was...then decided she wasn’t, which is why it didn’t happen last show. Well now it’s back on again...unless she changes her mind again.

Cereza: I see. Well I suppose I’m going to have to talk with...SOMEONE about this matter.

The stripper looks off to the side and shakes her head as she places her hands on her hips.

Cereza: That’s two of our three matches then. I can’t wait to hear what’s in store for our third.

Jake: The tag team division is front and center for the main event as Valentina Lozano and Isis Morales join forces to take on the debuting team of Linda Ragnal & Rose Gardner!

Cereza: Hm, that sounds like fun for all involved. I’m not sure what to make of this match. Ascension, mostly Isis, are the dominant force in Future Shock, and with them chasing the new tag team titles it’s going to get insane watching people fend her away from being on top of another food chain. On the other side is former commentator Linda and her daughter, one having more experience than the other. Rose certainly has a mouth to her, and hopefully her bark is as loud as her mother’s. Linda of course has been around enough wrestlers over the years to know how to topple a beast like Isis, so this shall be quite the fascinating event.

Jake: Well I’m sure she’s hoping it goes better than her only other appearance in a Future Shock ring, where she got clobbered and busted open with the ring bell. So it can only get better from there, I’m sure. Should be a fun main event, and definitely one I am looking forward to seeing. We’ll also have some new matches likely announced for Destiny either on that show or before it. So if you don’t, you should follow all the girls and Adam too, since he’s kinda important to the show as well as Brianna Singer. Cereza, what’s the most intriguing to you on this next show? Is it your friend’s debut? I mean...if she doesn’t change her mind again and we have to get Carmen another opponent?

Cereza: Certainly that, if not the main event or Harley vs. Sunny. Alicia’s yet to step in the ring, however, so for people to see what Valerie Lamb...Gardner? Has taught her over time and what I’ve experienced first hand with her should be something of a smashing sight.

Jake: I hope it happens! I understand we do have a standby opponent for Carmen if Alicia decides she isn’t ready again. Word has it Sienna Moore would love to face Carmen again, and she’ll be there at Future Shock in case that is necessary.

Cereza has an eye roll moment, then looks at the camera as if to say “Of bloody course”.

Cereza: Yes, recall how that went the last time around, where Sienna almost stabbed Carmen but Ms. Gutierrez wasn’t kind to me for it. Granted she may not have understood the scenario we had gotten to at that point, but if she wants to deal with Sienna and thinks she can expect those attacks again without any help, who am I to try and step in again?

She shrugs.

Cereza: I’m not trying to be unkind to Carmen, just that if she doesn’t want the help I can’t really help her.

Jake: We also hope to have a further update on the situation regarding the fire in the arena as well. So there’s plenty to look forward to on March 14th when Future Shock’s 16th episode since the relaunch takes place in Boston. We’ll see you there, and thanks for watching and supporting the show!

He turns to talk to Cereza about something as the lightning bolt logo fills the screen and the video cuts there.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: