Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 03:08:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - March 9, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - March 9, 2017  (Read 267 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:17 pm »

Live from the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri
March 9, 2017

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Nevaeh Summers raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona looking at her Evolution title, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Caroline Dallins waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Artemis Kaiser delivering the Crusades, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Jodie Gray looking at her mandible claw hand, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we go inside the arena with the same song playing through the PA system to a roaring crowd. Fireworks shoot down the stage, and around the ring.

Zack: We are just 16 days away from Relentless, and this is the final stop before we get there! Welcome to FFW Velocity! And we are all the way live from Kansas City, Missouri here at the historic Kemper Arena! Thank you for joining us. Zack here along with Mati Hotaru, and we’ve got hell of a main event tonight!

Mai: Jo McFarlane is gonna get a chance to see how she fares against the reigning Evolution Champion when she meets Leona Vega before the triple threat for the title with Steph Stefano at Relentless. I just hope someone gets nasty in this match.

Zack: I wouldn’t get my hopes up there. But Leona isn’t the only champion in action tonight. In a match pairing up Relentless opponents, Ultraviolence Champion Emma Mac and Riley Riot have to get past the reigning No Surrender Champion Savannah Taylor and Vanessa Cade!

Mai: I’ll be impressed if either team gets along long enough to pick up the win. Emma and Riley don’t like each other at all, and Savannah and Vanessa have what seems to be a begrudging respect for one another. I don’t know who to pull for here.

Zack: Alysson Gardner will also be in action against the “Modern Day Amazon” Rhea Laskaris. Word has it Alysson wants to climb up the ladder towards the big gold, but that’s a hard climb. And you can bet Rhea’s not looking to be a stepping stone.

Mai: Alysson can want in one hand, and take a piss in the other for all I care. Everyone wants to get to that title, but I just don’t think she has it in her to get past Rhea tonight.

Zack: Fans, we did advertise a match between Sophia Pike and Artemis Kaiser, but that match has been postponed due to some injuries suffered by Kaiser elsewhere. We do know Cody Kincaid has something in store though for the fans tonight. His surprises tend to be pretty good!

Mai: Aww, did wittle Artemis get a boo-boo? I’m pretty sure Sophia would have handed her her ass, and I seriously doubt any future opponents will just decide to never mention it again. And well..we saw what Isis did last week. She’ll probably dissect Artemis at Relentless anyway, it’ll be glorious! I hate short people!

Zack: I’ll let you take that up with her. Coming up first though, we got a rematch from Global Wars this past December as “Malicious” Mallory Bennett meets Cereza. Let’s send it up to Maggie, shall we?

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: On this last stop before Relentless we have a Global Wars rematch tonight, between two women that both seem to be going from strength to strength.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat with Gillie Barnes in the passenger seat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Zack: At Global Wars Mallory was victorious against Cereza to retain her Future Shock Championship and although there’s no title on the line tonight, she will be looking for the same outcome.

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Mai: Cereza gave it her all at Global Wars against Mallory, and she almost managed to take the victory and the championship. Tonight she has the chance for a different outcome and to claim that victory and she’ll no doubt give it everything she has again.

As referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match, both women move towards the centre of the ring and shake hands briefly before getting straight into a collar and elbow tie up. As the two struggle for the upper hand Cereza breaks the lock and hits Mallory in the jaw with a stiff right. Firing another two right hands, in quick succession, into the same spot, Cereza attempts to back Mallory into the ropes but she plants her feet and stances herself to keep her balance, before she catches Cereza by surprise, as she fires a quick sharp elbow into the side of her head. With Cereza slightly stunned, Mallory grabs her by the head and pulls her down to drive her knees up into her face. Cereza manages to pull herself free of Mallory’s grasp, but far from deterred Bennett drives her knee into the former stripper’s abdomen before shoving her backwards into the ropes and catching her on the rebound with a hip toss. As Cereza hits the mat, Mallory takes off for the corner and steps up looking to deliver a diving fist drop to the downed Ithavoll, but she rolls away at the last second causing Mallory to strike the canvas heavily.

Zack: Mallory with a fist drop, but Cereza saw that coming and did the smart thing and got out of the way.

Mai: To be fair, I’m sure there’s not many people that would stick around too long if they see Mallory’s fist on a collison course with them and they have any choice in the matter.

Cereza rolls back to her feet as Mallory cradles her hand and starts to sit up on the mat. From the outside Gillie starts to shout to Mallory to watch out as Cereza rebounds off the near side and just as Mallory turns to see what Gillie is shouting about, Cereza catches her with a leg drop across the chest. Still seated on the canvas, Cereza takes hold of Mallory’s arm which she had just been cradling and twists it, putting pressure on her shoulder and elbow, which draws a loud, sharp, yell from Mallory. Davis drops down in front of Mallory to check if she wants to give in, but Mallory grits her teeth and shakes her head, no.

Zack: Armbar from Cereza, and after the way Mallory just smashed the mat with that same hand, she’ll be feeling the pain quickly in that arm.

Mallory tries to struggle but that only causes Cereza to tighten her grip and twist even more to apply extra pressure to the obvious discomfort of the Florida native. Davis once again gets in front of Mallory to ask her if she wants to give in, but with a decisive shake of her head, Mallory very clearly says no, before she starts to kick her feet out behind her. After a few seconds they find their target and she hooks her foot over the bottom rope, causing Davis to call for the break. Cereza reluctantly loosens her grip a little, but only fully releases the hold when Davis reaches a count of three.

Mai: Luckily for Mallory the bottom rope was in reach or it could have been an early shower.

Zack: I don’t think luck had much to do with it. Mallory knew where she was and used her ring awareness to her advantage.

Pulling herself up to sit with her back against the ropes, Mallory rubs her shoulder and gives her arm a shake, to relieve the ache slightly as Cereza quickly gets back to her feet. As Mallory starts to pull herself back up to her feet, Cereza runs to the opposite ropes and rebounds off towards Mallory looking to take her straight back down but Mallory spots her and ducks down avoiding the impact. Unable to stop herself Cereza crashes face first into the ropes and bounces off backwards, straight into Mallory’s arms. The Florida native locks her arms around Cereza’s waist and then throws her up and over with a German suplex that seemingly hurts her just as much Cereza as she shakes her arm with a pained look on her face.

Zack: A somewhat clumsy German suplex from Mallory but given her arm was being tortured just a few moments ago, it’s hardly surprising.

Mallory looks towards the ropes, then back to Cereza on the mat, then back to the top rope. With a quick negative shake of her head she moves away from the ropes and instead gets herself into a three point stance, watching Cereza intently as she rolls onto her front and starts to pull herself up to her knees. As Cereza pulls herself from her knees to finally get to her feet, Mallory takes off at a full charge towards her and with a clothesline from her opposite arm, to the one Cereza had targeted, put her heavily on her back on the canvas. Following her down, Mallory quickly went for the cover and Davis dropped down to the mat to start the count.

Mai: Mallory looked like she was contemplating going for that fist drop again but thought better of it this time around.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOO!!!

Cereza gets her shoulder up off the mat after the two and Mallory sits up, still favouring her arm slightly.

Zack: Cereza is nowhere near ready to let this match come to an end just yet, at least not at her expense.

Giving her arm another shake, Mallory gets back to her feet and pulls Cereza up with her, driving her elbow into her chest as she did. Taking a grip on her Cereza’s arm, she whips her across into the corner and follows her quickly to fire a succession of strikes straight into the English girl’s body. Changing track slightly, Mallory drives her knee into Cereza’s gut, bending her double before clocking her with an uppercut to the jaw that causes her slump down against the turnbuckle. Mallory takes advantage of the position to take hold of the ropes and stomp repeatedly on the downed Ithavoll, before adding in a face wash boot, as Davis calls for her to move away and reaches a count of four.

Mai: Those boots were made from stomping!

Running to the opposite side, Mallory uses the ropes to rebound off, looking to catch Cereza with a kick to the head but she moves to the side and pushes Mallory’s leg in the opposite direction, causing it to slip between the middle and top ropes, leaving her hopping on one leg to try and keep her balance. Using the ropes on the opposite side Cereza pulls herself back up and drives her elbow into the small of Mallory’s back. Giving her head a shake to clear the cobwebs and get her wits about her, Cereza drops down and rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron, standing back up and taking hold of the top rope she waits for Mallory to free herself from the ropes. Meanwhile on the outside, Gillie runs around to Mallory to give her some advice as the Florida native manages to pull her leg back inside the ropes. Stumbling a little Mallory turns and as she does Cereza pulls down the top rope to catapult herself over to deliver a springboard seated senton to the unsuspecting Bennett, which drops her like a rock to the canvas. 

Zack: Cereza used the time Mallory was trying to right herself, to not only catch her breath and get her bearings but to prepare and get herself back in control of this match.

Cereza throws her arm over for the cover, but Mallory pushes her off before Davis can even drop down to count. Both women make it up with Mallory only a second faster to her feet than Cereza. Using the split second to her advantage, Mallory takes off for the ropes again and rebounds off them, but as she reaches Cereza, she’s sent straight to the canvas with a swinging sidewalk slam from Ithavoll. Without even attempting the cover this time, Cereza pops back to her feet and watches Mallory, waiting for her to rise.

Mai: Mallory will be feeling that one for a while. She landed like a sack of potatoes.

Mallory starts to stir, with some encouragement from Gillie on the outside and rolls onto her front, looking a little shell shocked. Unnoticed by Mallory, Cereza runs behind her as the Florida native pulls herself up to her knees. Before she has chance to realise what is happening Cereza rushes at her and steps onto her back, then hops up and delivers a leg drop onto her neck. Wasting no time she rolls Mallory onto her back and covers her, as Davis drops into position.

Zack: She calls that ‘With Legs Like These’ and that could be enough to keep Mallory down for the three.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mallory manages to roll her shoulder off the mat and Cereza shoots straight back up to her feet, dragging Mallory up with her. Clearly wanting to strike before Mallory has chance to gather her bearings, Cereza takes her arm and shoots her across into the far ropes. Instead of bouncing off, Bennett grabs hold of the ropes to stop herself, which causes a huge pop to come from the crowd. Using the opportunity to catch her breath a little, Mallory turns and measures before taking off towards Cereza. Ducking under the waiting clothesline, Mallory rebounds off of the ropes behind Cereza, but at the last second Cereza turns and meets Mallory with a Pele Kick that drops her face first to the canvas and bounces her onto her back. Rolling over her, Cereza hooks the outside leg for the cover.

Mai: Death by Glamour and this has to be it now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mallory kicks out before the three comes down and Cereza sits up, smacking the canvas in frustration. Gillie starts to pump up the Kansas City crowd, trying to get them to rally behind and spur on the Florida Native.

Zack: Wrong Mai. Mallory is kicking out as if on autopilot now and I’m sure Cereza is wondering what exactly she needs to do, to keep her down.

Rolling away from Cereza before she can make a move, Mallory breathes heavily, clearly exhausted. Giving her head a shake Mallory climbs back to her feet and glances back at Cereza, who is yet to start back to her feet. Before Cereza can get fully up, Mallory leaps and lands an elbow drop onto her shoulder knocking her back again. Clambering back up quickly she lands a second elbow drop, squarely on her chest. Gillie again, starts to pump up the crowd in support of her partner, as Mallory fights back to her feet, and looks over to the corner with a nod.

Mai: Gillie’s doing quite well in getting the crowd behind Mallory, I’ll give her that much.

With the crowd solidly behind her, Mallory heads towards the corner and makes her way up to the top rope and readies herself, watching Cereza for a second to make sure she doesn’t end up eating canvas again after her earlier top and then launched herself off for a top rope frog splash pump into a double knee drop straight onto Cereza. She throws herself over the downed Ithavoll as Davis drops down to start the count.

Zack: MUY MAL! And this could be all she wrote!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis immediately gets to her feet and calls for the bell as Mallory flops back onto her back on the canvas.

Maggie:  Here is your winner…....’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!

Zack: Mallory has managed to get the three count, but it’s obvious that Cereza didn’t make it easy on her. Both women are clearly exhausted and feeling the effects of this match.

Gillie climbs into the ring and helps her Mallory back to her feet and raises one of her hands as the referee raises the other.

Mai: Cereza came close to having a completely different outcome, and there were at least two points where I really thought she had it.

As Cereza gets back to her feet, Mallory turns and the two exchange a nod of respect before the camera cuts elsewhere.

Queens’ Calling

Velocity heads to the back, and we find one Herbie Richmond standing between a pair of sisters: a redhead and a blonde. He looks happy to see them before he looks to the camera and begins to speak. A pair of Nestle Crunch bars stick out of his jacket pocket.

Herbie: Relentless is just 16 days as FFW begins it’s 2017 Pay Per View calendar, not counting Future Shock. One of the more anticipated tag matches on the card has the Queens of the Modern Age, Erica and Valerie, meeting Five Feet of Fury. Ladies, thanks for joining me!

Valerie: A pleasure, Herbie! It’s been a while!

Erica: Definitely been a while since we’ve had random sweet-based product placement on our screens anyway!

Herbie: Before we discuss Relentless, I wanted to get your reactions on the first inductees into the 2017 Hall of Fame, that being the Burning Star Express. Miss Star laid out a pretty good case why they belong, but what do you ladies think?

Valerie: I’m behind this decision all the way. When they came to FFW I was so incredibly happy about it because of how wonderfully talented they are, and of course I know that based on having faced them in various circumstances, including our match for the Unity belts. Everything they’ve accomplished both here and elsewhere makes it justified to points I’m surprised that they’ve not had more.

Erica: I agree. There’s also the consideration that they will be the first team to go in as a team. Which is history on its own. I don’t have as much experience with them but I certainly can’t and won’t fault anything they’ve done in the couple of years they’ve been here.

Herbie: No kidding. Now let’s get to the matter at hand. At Relentless as I said, you two will meet Five Feet of Fury. It’s fair to note that they made quite a splash for themselves when they defeated the One Woman Show in their first outing as a team in FFW. Erica, you recently faced Felicity Banks, who calls herself the Queen Supreme. Did you learn anything in that match that might benefit you and Valerie heading into Relentless?

Erica: Uh...I learned first hand just how good she is?

The blonde grins.

Erica: I’m joking. A little. I did of course know how good she is, but it was something else to learn it first hand. Anything else I learned, you’ll forgive me if I don’t want to put it out there because I know she’ll hear and I don’t want to give away any advantages that I have.

Valerie: Long as you learned something. Would be good to get something through that abnormally thick skull of yours.

Erica shoots her sister a look, and Valerie grins.

Herbie: Valerie, does the fact that Felicity and Ashley have such little experience as a team in FFW make this match seem like it will be less challenging? Or does the fact they’ve had years o experience outside FFW and beating one of the top teams in the company’s history in their debut make it seem like a steeper hill to climb?

Valerie: On paper, it should be less challenging. But the idea that we should go into this match believing that it will be easier because of that, when you then look at the evidence, is an entirely daft notion. It takes a special team to knock the Show down--

Erica: Ahem! You saying we’re not?

Valerie: Not at all. Anyway, it’s ot a feat that just anyone can claim. But as you said, they’ve been successful elsewhere, and that on its own tells me that they definitely have the cohesiveness and understanding to work as well together as any well-oiled machine. It’s going to be a very steep hill, and that’s perfectly fine with me. The harder I work, the happier I am. This one here just likes punching people.

Herbie: Finally, this one is for you both. I’d like to get your thoughts on the new reigning Unity Champions, who dethroned the Burning Star Express’ nearly 8 month reign. I’m speaking, of course, about Mel Avilo and Bianca Salvador of the Brazilian Storm.

Erica: Well...congratulations to them, I suppose is about the nicest thing I can say. Their rahter impressive rise doesn’t bother me. Good on them and all that. However...I just wish that the belts had passed on to a team with a better attitude. Not words I ever thought I’d say about Mel, but there we are.

Valerie: Their win would have been impressive if it wasn’t for the whole gutbuster on a belt thing. But we don’t make the rules and it’s just something we need to deal with. They earned their shot and they took it, no one can fault them that. I just hope they realise that talking isn’t the only thing you need to do...or it’s going to come crashing on them quicker than they’d like.

Herbie: Good luck to you both at Relentless, and I’m sure you’ll be watching tonight as your sister meets the Evolution Champion in the main event.

From there, we head back to the ring.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 03:26:50 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 04:39:39 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: And coming up for our viewing pleasure now is a woman who only recently returned from sabbatical in Alysson Gardner who takes on another woman who we haven’t seen in a while in the form of Rhea Laskaris! And joining me for this is the spouse of one half of this match in Valerie Lamb!

Valerie: Like I was ever going to miss a chance to call my wife’s matches when she’s called some of mine, of course. I get the impression that Rhea has been looking forward to this, since, like you said, it’s been a while in FFW for her.

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Maggie: Introducing first, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kips up back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd. [IF HER OPPONENTS ARE ALREADY IN THE RING] Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she removes her biker jacket.

Zack: Alysson came back a few weeks ago from a seven month sabbatical and took on Emma Mac in a no dq match, which didn’t quite go her way. She’ll be looking to change the tides with how her year might go tonight.

Valerie: She definitely is. Aly’s got a massive splash to make and I know how badly she wants to do that, though I do suspect everyone does if they watched her video for this match.

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Zack: As we said, this is the first match we’ve seen Rhea wrestle in FFW for a while. But unlike Aly, there’s not been a straight out period of not wrestling. Do you think that works in her favour a little, Valerie?

Valerie: It likely does. I mean I can tell you how much Alysson trains and how often she and I spar with each other or her with anyone else, but as we all know, there’s a difference. Rhea knows there’ll be a difference and damn if she isn’t looking to exploit it.

Angela Rocca calls for the bell, and Rhea rushes Alysson, picking her up and dropping her again with a spinebuster! Alysson rolls to one knee and shakes her head at the Amazon, who pulls her up by the hair and delivers a sharp elbow to the redhead’s shoulder. Alysson drops a little but not much as Rhea still has her hair. Taking Alysson in both hands this time she runs with the former UV champion and rams her face first into the turnbuckle. Rhea pulls her back and does it again, and Alysson does try to stop it, she can’t. Rhea goes for a third but this time Alysson is ready and grabs the ropes, forcing herself to maintain her position. RHea grumbles and pulls Alysson back and lifts her overhead with a belly to back suplex where Alysson crashes against the mat. Once again though she’s back up fairly quickly and goes for Rhea, who once again grabs her and this time drops her with an atomic drop!

Zack: I know we said that Rhea would exploit a few things but I don’t think I expected her to just charge out like she has! Alysson’s gates haven’t even opened yet!

Valerie: They definitely haven’t, and they’re going to need to soon otherwise Aly’s in more trouble than it’ll ever be worth!

Alysson is quite visibly in pain from that, and closes her legs as though that’s going to help anything. Rhea then takes hold of her and drops her with a facebuster, but holds on and pulls Big Red up again, and this time delivers several knees to the chest area. Rhea lets go and Alysson takes several steps back, only for Rhea to charge at her and damn near take her head off with a clothesline! Alysson is slower to move this time, rubbing her neck to ensure she’s okay before getting up and meeting Rhea again. Alysson swings the elbow, looking for Rheas head but Rhea reaches out and grabs the arm, twisting Alysson around and pulling it up Alysson’s back! Big Red fights out of the hold, but Rhea, proving she’s not just powerful in the legs, picks Alysson up and slams her front first against the mat! Rolling her over, Rhea goes for the cover!

ONE!

TW--SHOULDER!

Valerie: I can see why Rhea did that, but it was way too early to put anyone out. Except maybe a Deas...

Alysson pops the shoulder, much to the Amazon’s clear annoyance. Alysson gets to a kneel, but Rhea is already up and slams her foot against Alysson’s face, putting her back on the mat again. Alysson pops back up again however and gives Rhea a grin, this time dropping sideways as the foot comes at her again. Rhea catches herself from falling over, though isn’t quite quick enough about it that she stops Alysson getting to her feet by the time she’s sorted herself out. Alysson grins again at Rhea and leaps up, dropkicking the Athena in the chest and knocking her back a couple of steps. Rhea steps back and Alysson runs the side of her, leaping off the ropes and dropping her with a shining wizard! Rhea drops to a knee and a swift boot to the back of the head sends her the rest of the way down. Big Red runs the ropes again, and this time she springs backwards from them and lands across Rhea in a springboard moonsault! Taking Rhea by the arm, she pulls her more into the middle of the ring and locks her into a surfboard!

Zack: Alysson found the momentum she needed there and now it’s her turn to be in control! ANd look at the torque on that surfboard!

Rhea’s face twists as Alysson wrenches at the hold, a look of pure determination on her face. Rhea tries to shuffle her way forwards, but that plan is put out when Alysson both digs her feet in more and pulls back harder on her. Rocca drops and watches Rhea closely, but not too closely. She asks Rhea about quitting, but rather than give her an answer, Rhea just gives her a look that answers it for her. But because it wasn’t verbal, she asks again. This time Rhea cusses out the referee, while telling her no at the same time.  Alysson pulls more on the arms, to the point where she might just lift Rhea up a little and the Greek woman screams. However, she seems to realise what Alysson is doing and pushes back, forcing herself up despite the pain. Aly pushes down in an attempt to stop her but Rhea had already gotten herself under control and pulled back enough that Alysson was forced out of the hold!

Valerie: Well that’s one way of doing it! Alysson shouldn’t have gotten as cocky, mind you.

Zack: It doesn’t matter how you do it, long as you do it and it’s in the rules, right?

Valerie: Right.

Alysson gets out of there and lands on her feet, watching as Rhea pushes herself up. Just as Rhea gets to the right height, Alysson steps forward and claps her hands against Rhea’s ears! The impact of the clap quite obviously confuses Rhea and disorients her, where she has to take a moment to get her bears back. A moment she doesn’t have, as it turns out as while she’s sorting herself out, Alysson turns her around, spins her and drops her with a neckbreaker. And this time it’s Alysson who goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO! NOPE!

Zack: That was some wonderful offence from Alysson there, but not enough to keep an Amazon down!

Rhea kicks out of the pin, and Alysson nods as Rocca holds two fingers to her. Getting to her feet, she doesn’t give Rhea a chance to move before she drops on her with a leg drop. Pulling Rhea to her feet, the Greek this time puts a fist in the redhead’s stomach that forces her to let go of Rhea and Rhea gets up the rest of the way herself, where a swift kick to the midsection forces Alysson to double up in pain. From there she takes Alysson and whips her against the ropes, flipping Alysson over with a backdrop on the way back. Turning to Alysson who is now on the mat, Rhea sends a knee into Alysson’s stomach, which causes Big Red to double up again. Rhea lifts Alysson to her feet and throws her in against the corner, then run in after her. What she hadn’t expected however was for Alysson to lift her feet and put then square against Rhea’s head! As Rhea stumbled back, Alysson pulled up onto the turnbuckles and flew from them, taking Rhea down with a flying crossbody!

Zack: Holy! Rhea trying to get back in there but Alysson is just that little bit more determined!

Valerie: And faster. Rhea’s not slow but she definitely doesn’t move as fast.

As she rolled off of Rhea, Big Red got to her feet and first looked up, then looked at the fallen Rhea while pointing to the ceiling, which got a loud pop from the fans. Quickly, the redhead moved to the same buckle she had just flown from and raced up to the top. And without giving it another thought, she leapt off the ropes with her shooting star senton!

Zack: And there’s the G-Effect!

Valerie: Rhea at the lot!

Rhea ate the lot and Alysson flew in for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Valerie: YES! Well done, love!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of a pinfall, ALYSSON GARDNER!

Rocca raised Aly’s hand, and the Big Red had a large smile on her face. She looked down to Rhea for just a moment, then headed to a corner.

Zack: Alysson Gardner has walked in, taken on the Amazon and lived to tell the tale! A much deserved, much needed win for Big Red tonight.

Valerie: You’re damn right it is, Rhea has been dangerous all the way through but it was definitely Alysson’s for the taking tonight!

With Alysson celebrating, we cut to something else.

Saving it for the Show

Backstage we find Legs & Arse standing backstage, Muirne tossing a ball against the wall for her own entertainment while Siobhan paces about, trying to stay out of the ball’s trajectory between Muirne and the wall.

Muirne: Okay. So this match at Relentless ain’t gonna be fer the titles. Still gettin’ the feelin’ the wrestlin’ gods have it out fer us good given how close we keep gettin’ to the belts.

Siobhan: I guess that’s possible, but this is still an opportunity for us, isn’t it? We’re fighting former champions after all.

Muirne: Ain’t the first time we’ve done that, either. Rubbed elbows so much with champions an’ former champs it’s ridiculous.

The Irish woman continues to grumble as she bounces the ball off the wall, while the leggy Scot sighs.

Siobhan: Sad but true. We’ll have our time soon enough, I suppose.

Muirne: Yeh, well, it’s just weird the turn of events this took. How the feck did Shizuka complainin’ about Team Japan’s loss at Global Wars lead to us fightin’ BSX?

Siobhan:...Good question. Anyone have any answers?

Siobahn seems to ask the wind, but the wind brought that question to the ears of someone passing by.

Kaoru Asaka: I can think of a few reasons….

The current Fast Track champion walks over to the duo of challengers, piqued by the question.

Kaoru: And to think, I wasn’t even in Global Wars. But hey, lucky you, glad you won.

Muirne: Kaoru.

The tomboy gives a slight nod to the champion.

Muirne: Okay, shoot, lass. What ya got that could tell us why this fight’s happenin’? Other than the fact I beat yer partner one-on-one just recently.

Siobhan: Muirne, I don’t think she’s going to actually HAVE the answer…

Kaoru: Says who? I have a few, actually. One of which is you beating Andi like you did, Muirne. It’s not often someone gets her to tap in the middle of the ring like that, and it’s not like you went about it like some other people would. So that’s one. Here’s another. You two as a team have been pretty damn good over the past year and you were in line to get a title shot. One that  we messed up. And you know what, we’re kinda sorry about that. I’d’ve loved nothing more to go into Relentless, still the Unity Champions, just so we can face you with them on the line. But that’s not going to happen.

Pretty good so far, right? I mean, I know you two have had a lot of ups and downs, but it’s not like you fallen off the map or anything.

Siobhan: She’s got a point, Muirne. If anything your Global Wars win helped cement things.

Muirne: Right but not fer you...

Kaoru: I got one more too. I seem to remember a certain Irishwoman a few weeks ago, talking a lot of nonsense about who has what around here, and who’s getting what and where and when. Remember that? Listing everything off from the time we got in the door, almost as if you were keeping count for some reason, and wondering where yours was. You even complained I had a match with Emma MacNamara of all things.  It’s baffling to me WHY you’d be mad at me getting that chance, but hey, you know what? I’ve been in those frustrated shoes before. I’ve walked down that ugly road. But you’ve got your chance now. You want to find out so bad if you’ve been getting the short end of the stick this whole time? Well, you’ve got your opportunity at Relentless. You can try to show everyone then what you meant.

Is that reason enough?

Kaoru looks between the Legs and the Arse, and then walks off, with a “Whatever.” Muirne just gives her a sour look while Shiobhan folds her arms at her.

Muirne: Nonsense, she says, like it’s the first time anyone’s laid these claims on ‘er team.

Siobhan: Save it for the match, Muirne.

Muirne: Physically, I would GLADLY do so. Verbally, not so much!

Siobhan: Then save THAT for the promo.

Muirne: Feckin’...why do we always gotta save our words for later? Why not now?

Siobhan: Because letting that frustration build up like that makes it all the more powerful?

The tomboy gives her partner a look for a few seconds before shrugging.

Muirne: Ahright, fine. I’ll be savin’ it fer Relentless, then.

Siobhan: There we go, then. Now go back to playing ball.

Muirne: Nah...think I’m good fer now.

The Irish member of the team tosses the ball behind her as they walk away, the ball going rolling across the floor...right into the path of Sam Maxwell, who steps over it as he reviews his clipboard and trips on the ground. As the producer groans in pain, we cut to the next good thing.

Mickey & Twinkletits

We pop in backstage at the Kemper Arena where Mickey Scarborough is standing in a Scarborough Fair ‘Ladder-Fu’ tee with ragged looking jeans and both of the FFW Tornado Tag titles. While there’s one tag title around her neck, the other tag title is placed on one of the production crates as she takes a few back and forth steps. Standing by her is interviewer Robby Reynolds in a crisp looking dark suit with a pastel green button up as he holds the microphone to his lips, looking at the camera.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here with one half of the Tornado Tag champions, Mickey Scarborough. Mickey, after the brutal match that Raquel was in facing off against Isis Morales... Can you give us an update on her?

Mickey: Totes man. Hey look, you can’t keep a good hitter down and like, Raquel is healing up well. Unfortunately for us we’ve got a match in another show in a couple days and while she may not be one-hundred percent for that, I know she’s looking forward to it. I mean we get to use ladders Robby. Ladders! ‘Quels will be back and better than ever, I can promise you and FFW that.

Robby: Well... Although you tried to give your tag partner a hand nearing the end of the match, it was not to be as soon Valentina and Isis both laid you laying at the end of the night. Since then, both members of the Ascension have been exceptionally vocal... Valentina going as far as saying that she’s going to be dishing out more pain come Relentless and of course... Superiority Always Wins.

Mickey snorted.

Mickey: Superiority Always Wins, huh? Well, lemme tell you a little something about that ‘Superiority Always Wins’ that Valey llluuuurrrvveess throwing out every time she either scrapes a win or can find something she can desperately cling on. If ‘Superiority Always Wins’, then that must mean The Scarborough Fair are pretty superior. I mean, we’ve only been holding onto these Tornado Tag titles like, forever. If ‘Superiority Always Wins’, how much Valentina’s whole win/loss record is the FIRST thing... First thing Robby, that me or just about half the locker room can take aim on without even sneezing twice!? Valentina Lozano needs to keep her mouth and her ass in check because she’s going to write a check her frog-suit self can’t cash, rich bitch that she is.

The more eccentric half of the Fair throws up devil horn’s on one hand towards the camera, horns pointed forward.

Mickey: So you listen to me, Valey because I won’t call you Val. We already have like a couple of those and you rank low on the totem pole compared to any of ‘em. Your voice makes me like think of my old high school math class I flunked twice. Your face makes me wish I was like watching paint dry. Come Relentless, people won’t be coming to watch you in that ring, I can guarantee. They’re coming to watch one of the best, and most devil-may-care highfliers this company has run fifteen circles, twenty triangles, seventeen squares, and a trapezoid around you and take the receipt that your big buddy took out on my tag partner. You want these Tornado Tag titles so bad? You think your basic bitch asses deserve them...? Then it’s put up or shut up time. You better be careful though Valey... You might leave Dallas like you do most of your other matches... With your tail between your legs. You wanna get back to the days when Valentina Lozano was something to be feared? Try me then.

Mickey points the devil horns down with her tongue sticking but as she turns to grab the other Tornado Tag title she’s stopped, running face to face with...

The Steph Stefano.

Steph’s geared up in a leather riding jacket over an Alexander McQueen tunic blouse with a belt around her waist and a pair of zip trousers. The two women look at each other in silence, unreadable glances on their faces.

Mickey: Twinkletits.

Steph: Scarborough. How’s Raquel?

Mickey: Long story short, everything hurts, ready to fight anyway. How’s the still bruised ego?

Steph: Nothing a title or two won’t cure.

Mickey: So, same old Stephanie.

The two stare at each other for a few moments longer... It’s hard to tell if there isn’t a superkick in Steph’s future followed by a backbreaker in Mickey’s.Instead those watching at home and on the video wall just get...

Steph: Later Scarborough.

Mickey: Later Twinkletits.

Awkward turtles for everyone. After a few moments, both women pass each other by with Robby taking the chance to hit up the Witch of Wall Street.

Robby: Steph are you excited for tonight’s main event match of Leona Vega and Jo McFarlane and how do you feel about the fact that the match is now a triple threat although originally it was just going to be a one-on-one?

Steph: As far as the triple threat goes and it originally just being Leona versus Jo? ...I said I wanted my title back. Any other thoughts I have about things originally being just the two of them you can wait for the promo video on that. Am I excited? That’s an odd question to ask the third woman in an Evolution title match. I have no intentions of making my presence felt... I’m sure the slight menace of knowing or seeing me watching is more than enough to get the point across anyway. I come to Relentless hungry, Robby. ...I suppose tonight we find out who else is that hungry.

With a final shrug the Wicked Witch departs in the direction she was headed before we go to commercial.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 03:27:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 04:41:02 pm »

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: (Introducing first/And her opponent)…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: The women on opposing teams in this match will be facing one another at FFW Relentless, but tonight they will have to work with one another to win this match as a team.

Mai: It's like asking Dems and the GOP to work together to make a proper health care plan, Zack!

Zack: Dial it back a little, Mai.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: This team is fighting one another for that opportunity right there, Savannah's No Surrender championship will be on the line at Relentless.

Mai: But tonight? They're going to be considering stabbing the other in the back.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irishwoman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: Riley Riot right there, fighting for the opportunity to fight for the Ultraviolence title at Relentless.

Mai: Fighting the champion...to fight for the championship. Wrap your head around that.

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Anita/Tifa: [And from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is [the Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: We all know how Emma fights and it's been some time since her former partner Kat Stryfe, but she is a tag team veteran as much as Vanessa Cade is.

Mai: Both teams definitely need that tag team experience, but we're just as much expecting some double crossings to go on as well.

The match starts off with Vanessa and Riley stepping in the ring, Emma and Savannah being told to go to their corners.

Zack: And it looks as though the contenders for Relentless are starting this fight off.

Mai: I think you mean one contender and a POTENTIAL contender, Riley has to BEAT Emma for that opportunity.

Vanessa and Riley lock up with Cade not taking long to break out her forearms to Riot. Vanessa whips Riley into the ropes, and doubles down for a possible back body drop, but the Irish Carbomb takes this opportunity to hit the Golden Elbow with a drive by kick. Vanessa staggers back, allowing Riley to turn her inside out with a lariat. Emma can't help but cackle from her corner, pointing at Vanessa as she's now down on the mat. Cade rolls to her stomach and manages to shoot Emma a scowl before she's deadlifted by Riot back to her feet, the Carbomb taking this time to give a few slaps left and right to Vanessa's face before giving her a kick to the midsection. Riot then forces her head between her legs, falling back for a pulled piledriver to the mat. Riley then rolls Cade over for the first pin of the match.

ONE!

TW-

Cade manages to get her shoulder off the mat.

Zack: Riley is taking the fight early on, but she has Emma to thank for distracting Vanessa long enough to help her keep that momentum going!

Mai: Distracting. Right. All she did was have a little laugh, not her problem Vanessa can't take a joke.

Riley goes to the ropes and bounces off to come back for a senton, but Cade gets her knees up in time to meet with Riot's back. Riley falls and grabs her back where the knees hit her, and this gives the Golden Elbow the time to stand up properly. Cade grabs Riot by that arm and hoists her to her feet, wrenching on the arm and making Riley yelp from the pain. Cade pulls back while the arm is wrenched and brings the Carbomb to her corner before tagging in Savannah.

Zack: And here comes Savannah's turn in the ring, the No Surrender Champion going against Riley Riot!

Vanessa whips Riley chest first into the corner, allowing Savannah time to get in while Cade steps out. Emma just watches from her corner, resting her head into her hand as she watches her partner take several kicks to the back from Taylor before she pulls her by the hair and slams her down to the mat. Taylor decides to go for a cover.

ONE!

TW-

Riley kicks out.

Zack: Savannah just got into the ring, fresh against a slightly worn down Riley, but she hedged her bets a little too early.

Mai: Or maybe the ref told Riley Quinn was going to replace her at Relentless and she panicked. Stupid bias ref...

Savannah picks Riley up by the head and stands her upright, slapping her hand across Riley's chest with a knife edge chop repeatedly before she lifts Riley up and drops her down for a brainbuster! Savannah goes for an immediate pin but Riley has enough strength and instinct in her to throw her arm up as if breaking a pin and hitting Savannah in the face. This surprises Taylor, who leers at Riley before she picks her up again, delivering an uppercut to the Carbomb's face to send her stumbling back. Riley grabs at her jaw, which gives Taylor enough time to hit Riot with a yakuza kick that floors Riley again! Savannah immediately holds down Riot's arm as she covers for another pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Riley kicks out.

Zack: A surprise awareness keeps Savannah from the inevitable pinfall cover as Riot pops her one in the kisser!

Mai: I'd love to pop Savannah one in the kisser! If you get me.

Zack: We do, Mai. Unfortunately.

While Riley is still down Savannah runs to the ropes, springboarding off for a lionsault, but Riley rolls out of the way, causing Taylor to eat the canvas! Taylor's down briefly while Riley tries to crawl to her corner, holding her hand out for Riot to make the tag.

Zack: Riley rolled out in the nick of time! Now she needs to get Emma into the match!

Mai: Yeah, good luck there.

Savannah grabs Riley by the leg, the Irish Carbomb shaking it to get the Vegas native off of her, but all it does is make Taylor drop her knee to the mat! Riley hisses, grabbing at her knee while Savannah makes the tag to Vanessa to get her back in the ring.

Zack: Vanessa's here again as Savannah puts some damage onto Riley's knee! Emma's just watching on, waiting for her chance to get in the ring while she sees Riley getting egged on in this fight!

Mai: Hey, Emma should be glad she's not in this fight, that could be her getting beat.

Vanessa kicks Riley in the back while the Irish Carbomb tries to pick herself up. Riley manages to get to her feet and takes a swing at Vanessa, but the Golden Elbow blocks her arm and slaps it away before hitting her with an enziguri. Vanessa rolls her over for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Riley gets her shoulder up. Cade grabs Riley by the head and whips her into the nearest corner, but Riley spins out of the way, causing Cade to hit her elbow into the turnbuckles! While Vanessa is grabbing her arm, Riot hit her with a hip toss neckbreaker, and both women hit the mat! Riley stirs a bit while Vanessa rolls close to her corner from the impact.

Zack: It's anyone's game right now as the ref makes the count for either girl to get to her feet. Riley really needs to get that tag in to Emma!

Mai: And what about Vanessa? Savannah just tagged herself out just a minute ago, you think she's ready to get back in already?!

Emma has her arm reaching out for Emma, not quite so enthusiastic but still eager to get in the ring. Vanessa is getting close to Savannah, both blondes reaching with their arms out to attempt to make a tag...

Just before Vanessa can slap Savannah's hand, Taylor rushes out of her corner as the ref confirms the tag from Riley to Emma, and the UV champion is making her way in! Taylor rushes at the hyped Scot, only for Emma to slide through her legs and kip back up for a leg lariat! Savannah picks herself back up only for Emma to land another leg lariat! Cade manages to get herself to her feet and runs at Emma, only for McNamara to hip toss her down on top of Savannah!

Zack: And Emma is going hot and mean on Savannah and Vanessa! Look at the way she takes the both of them down!

Mai: YEAH! Get 'em, Em!

Zack: Weren't you just jeering Riley?

Mai: Details.

Vanessa manages to roll off Savannah and back to her feet, but Emma quickly grabs her and hits her with a snap suplex before going for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-

But Savannah gets her with an elbow to break up the count! Savannah picks Emma up, with the ref warning her to get back to her corner. Savannah shakes her head no before lifting her up with a gutwrench suplex that allows her to be lifted on her shoulder, but McNamara slips out behind her and delivers a dropkick to Taylor's back! Savannah goes stumbling into the ropes, her upper body resting against the middle rope. Emma grins as she hops on top of Savannah's back and makes the NS champion scream! Emma gets off her and laughs, but Vanessa is on her feet now and is able to hit the half nelson bulldog to the UV champion before going to pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE

But Riley hits an axe handle smash to break up the count! Vanessa leers at Riley who tells her to bring it, only to see Savannah come at her for a clothesline! Riley ducks under, and just before Taylor can come back off the ropes the Carbomb rushes her and hits her with a Cactus Clothesline that sends the both of them over the ropes!

Zack: A small amount of chaos in the ring, but the illegal partners are cleared out! It's all down to Vanessa and Emma right now!

Not wasting any further time, Vanessa decides here and now is where to end it. Waiting for Emma to stand up, she prepares her elbow for the final blow.

Zack: Vanessa's getting pumped to use that Golden Elbow of her's! This could do it!

Mai: Not really, shouldn't her arm break from-

Zack: Stop using Emma's logic against Vanessa.

Mai: Oh, I'm sorry, was I being unbiased in some form?

Emma's to her feet, and Vanessa readies the elbow, but Emma bends back to avoid the elbow! Emma stands back upright as she waits for Vanessa to turn around, and hops onto her shoulders, falling back for a legscissor DDT! Emma goes for the pin!

Mai: There we go, that's what you get for Playing with Scissors!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here are your winners, the team of Emma McNamara...and Riley RIOT!

Zack: An unlikely team won here this evening, but that partnership is short lived as they'll be facing off at Relentless!

Mai: Same could be said for the losers. Win or lose, they still gotta win or lose at that big show!

Zack: The NS title will be on the line while Riley will have to fight for her shot at the UV title! Fans, don't miss out!

As the ref hands Emma her UV title, we fade out.

Devil In a Red Dress

The next image we see is the exterior of a church in Kansas City, specifically the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. As we head inside, it seems like a quiet night for the most part with very few people inside as music is heard playing. The camera spins around as brunette in a blood red dress barely past her ass strolls inside. A few of the patrons glance back towards her as she blows on her matching nails, and heads for the confessional. As she steps inside and pulls the door closed, she sits down and immediately we see it is Scarlett Silver.

Scarlett: I came tonight to confess my sins, Father.

Father: I’m listening, my child.

Scarlett: Where to start? Well let’s see. I could tell you about the relationships I’ve broken up. I could tell you about the marriages I’ve ripped apart.

Father: Why would you do such a thing?

Scarlett: Because I’m good at it. I’m the type of girl that believes there’s nothing I can’t have. If I want someone, I get them. Sometimes though, you have to get a little hands on. Like when I kicked this orange haired nutjob between her legs.

The priest gasps at this from the other side.

Scarlett: Trust me, it’s probably the most action she’s had there since she realized her dryer wasn’t a sex toy. Besides, she really did deserve it. If nothing else it made her more interesting. It baffles me how a nutjob like her can still manage to be as dull as dishwater. I don’t think she can articulate a full sentence. She just grunts and jumps around like a demented tigger.

Father: We are all God’s children, my child. We must treat each other as we would like to be treated.

Scarlett: Yeah, but I’m hot. Can I finish? Thanks! Anyway, I signed to FFW and the night I showed up, did I get the attention that I rightfully should of done? No! There was this whole big fanfare for Kassidy, completely overlooking me, the star attraction.

Father: Jealousy is a sin, and not looked upon well in the eyes of the Lord.

Scarlett: If I started counting sins now, we’d be here a while. I’m still not done, if you don’t mind. She did bad things too. She’s been stalking me like some kind of obsessed fan. I mean, you can’t really blame her, I am worth obsessing about, but still, it’s getting tiring and you know how crazy obsessive fans can become. Luckily, I’ve managed to make a few acquaintances.

Father: These people who are condoning your actions are not living a life that the Lord would appreciate.

Scarlett: That’s kinda the allure, padre. It’s clear you aren’t paying enough attention. Just like the idea of an Immaculate Conception, Kassidy is full of sh-----garbage! You’re a terrible listener, I should have talked to one of the choir boys….

She grinned a bit as she got up.

Scarlett: But I figure one’s already on his knees in there with you.

A loud gasp was heard as Scarlett let herself out of the booth, and headed towards the door to exit the Cathedral before we cut to a video package highlighting the background between Scarlett & Kassidy before their meeting at Relentless.

Please Stand By

The show returns from the break as we head back inside the arena. “War of Change” performed by Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play as Cody Kincaid steps out onto the stage. The Kansas City crowd gives him a very warm reception, bringing a big smile to his face before he heads towards the ring. He greets a few of the fans along the aisle before he heads up the steps into the ring. Maggie gives him her microphone, and he thanks her as he awaits his music to fade.

Cody: Kansas City, I am very happy to be here tonight!

He gets the usual pop given when a hometown is mentioned, causing him to cast another smile before he begins.

Cody: We are just a little over 2 weeks out from Relentless. And aside of Unstoppable, it may be my favorite Pay Per View of the year. It has a lot of sentimental value for me. It’s where we got rid of Amanda Saint from FFW once and for all.

That gets another pop.

Cody: It’s the event where Jo McFarlane stepped into the spotlight when she won Ten Femme Chaos for her team. It’s the event where Valerie Lamb was announced for the Hall of Fame, and became FFW Champion the same night.

All those memories draw the requisite pops from the crowd as he brings them up.

Cody: The next inductee into the Hall of Fame this year will be announced at this year’s event, and I’m sure no shortage of other memorable moments will come along with the show. But what I wanted to do tonight was come out here, and explain why the match between Artemis Kaiser and Sophia Pike will not be taking place here in Kansas City. You see, we care about our talent’s well being. Many of them work in other companies besides FFW. And sometimes in those companies just like here, they suffer injuries and need time to heal. That’s the case with Artemis Kaiser tonight. But I assure you she will be in action at Relentless against Isis Morales, and I promise you we will have the match with Sophia in the future.

The crowd seems a bit mixed, some obviously not happy but mostly understanding of the situation.

Cody: But with that said, I wanted to make sure you all got something you weren’t expecting tonight. A little bonus to make up for the fact that the match we promised was unable to be delivered. And I think you’ll like this announcement. Because tonight, I am prepared to inform you that--

Cody’s words died in his throat as the arena lights blink out. The video wall came to life, being the only thing visible in the darkened arena.

Zack: We’ve seen that before...I’m not sure that’s what Cody had in mind though.

The video blinked out, and the lights returned to find Cody surrounded by people dressed in black with a white face mask. They stood all around the ring looking up at him, causing him to look around more than a little alarmed. As they looked to be about to climb into the ring, the lights blinked back out with that same video on the screen again. After a few seconds, the lights came back up and the figures were gone...except for a diminutive blonde in the ring. Cody looked over to see her as the crowd immediately began to boo at the sight of her.

Mai: That’s Sunny!

Standing with mic in hand blonde haired Korean revolutionary gave Cody a look that could only be described as both blank, and amused at the same time. It was like she was both trying to intimidate, yet be polite at once, she was an oddball to say the least.

Sunny: Wish granted. You wished to give the sheep something special, something they were unprepared for...and now you have. Wittingly or not.

Sunny didn’t let her gaze waver, even as the crowd booed her loudly.

Cody: Sunny…

He seemed a little surprised to see her, but seemed to recover quickly.

Cody: I haven’t seen you in person in some time. Welcome to Velocity, but it’s hardly a show you’re unfamiliar with.

Sunny: If I recall I had one of my last matches here, on this very show. Back when I was a fragile excuse for a human being. Returning to familiar soil has shown me that while I have changed, so many things have stayed the same. For better, and for worse. Almost like it needs help, help to get stronger. Strength is a valued asset, is it not, Mr. Kincaid?

Cody: Strength is a good thing, I agree. But I am starting to work out what this may be about. But in case I’m wrong, what brings you here outside of Future Shock? I’m sure Kansas City...and more than a few in the back...would be interested to hear it as well.

The Game Changer’s lips curled into a smile, an eerie one at that. There was a long silence as Sunny ran fingers through her blonde hair.

Sunny: Adversity, Kincaid. Adversity. Through this our strength is built, and as you said it is a good thing. And you cannot have too much of a good thing, right?

Cody: Well...there are things you can have too much of. But I’m familiar with the mantra you have: Strength Through Adversity.

As if on cue from under the ring, wearing a tattered black dress that matched her raven hair was the porcelain pale prophet herself, Qilin. The young woman crawled into the ring behind Cody and out from her cleavage pulled a pamphlet. With a big, childish smile she skipped around to slide it into his suit jacket pocket, clearly saying ‘For you’, as she moved somewhat behind Sunny.

Sunny: One could say the mantra, and the methodology has made me...Relentless. So to speak.

Cody looked down to the pamphlet in his pocket, and then over to Sunny’s herald briefly.

Cody: That’s one way to put it. If you want to uh...bring your mission back to FFW, we can talk about it in the back. And see about letting you be part of Relentless too.

Sunny: I see many amongst the masses, many sheep, many wolves...and a handful of WORTHY. We shall see about a lot of things, Kincaid. Smile, be happy, for you all shall be stronger from it.

Suddenly the lights shut off again with a loud POP! Then as they flicker back to life Sunny and Qilin are nowhere to be found, but in Cody’s hands was one of the white masks of the Worthy.

Final Shots

As the crowd begin to wonder as to what would come next inside of the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri, the lights dimmed and a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to...surprisingly enough, a rather mixed reaction with the boos portion overwhelming the cheers at a certain point here.

Glancing around at the sold-out crowd in Kansas City, Eileen Amaro has on steady choice of clothing in the FFW exclusive “FIGHT AMARO FIGHT” t-shirt, sweatpants and tennis shoes to go along with it as she walks down the ramp, glancing around her surroundings before jumping up on the apron and getting herself inside of the ring without a whole lot of fanfare or pizzazz like in her usual entrances. It’s at that point that one camera shot catches a close-up of her face as she motions for a microphone, her eyes laser-focused as she practically snatched the microphone from the staff member outside of the ring and promptly brought it to her lips, as “Punch” by B.A.P. was cut off from the PA system almost immediately as she uttered her first syllables.

Eileen Amaro: ...Breaking Point…

She lets those two words sink in for the FFW Faithful, taking a moment to look around as the mixture of both cheers and boos emanated from Kansas City before continuing.

Eileen Amaro: A match that was supposed to have a clear winner. A match that, for all intents and purposes, I could have easily been on the losing end against Killer C. The fact of the matter is that I was moments away from getting a taste of Reasonable Doubt and who the hell knows what could have happened from there...but you see, we won’t know. We will never know now because of Silas Mason...and Nevaeh Summers!

There are a lot of boos for the FFW Champion from the Kansas City crowd, but even Eileen Amaro caught the few cheers from scattered members of the audience near the front rows. Her eyes narrowed almost as if on the instance those few, small sounds reached her ears.

Eileen Amaro: Both of you saw fit to stir the shit up during our match. Now Silas will tell the world that I initiated it all by just pie facing him into the ground but you see, I have seen quite enough of his ugly goddamned face over the past few months. But the fact that you had the audacity to come back and put your hands on me, not only further involving yourself in my business but fucking up mine and C’s rematch from December? Well...enough is enough. Because while I have signed on the dotted line for the title match at Relentless that I am not be allowed to put my hands on Nevaeh Summers until Relentless…that contract said nothing about Silas Mason!

The realization dawns on the crowd for a moment...and they cheer. Unanimously.

Eileen Amaro: So you can get out here and take your beating, Silas...or I can w-

Eileen’s speech was cut off as “Yellow Flicker Beat” by lorde began to play. The crowd booed loudly, but as Eileen mentioning the champ’s name earlier there were scant cheers from the crowd. Eventually Nevaeh Summers makes her way out, dressed in jeans, and a red blouse, while the FFW title is cradled in her arm. She saunters out onto the stage, a pep in her step it would seem. She looks out to the crowd and takes in the reaction she’s getting. She then turns her attention to the ring and smirks at Eileen.

Nevaeh Summers: Let’s get something straight real quick shall we? YOU do not make any demands around here. The only one who should be doing that is ME, got that buttercup? Also did I hear you correctly? You actually have the nerve to stand in that ring and call out Silas Mason? Ou stand there and actually make yourself out to be some sort of victim? Oh no..no, no, no, no. That’s not the case at all. See the only victim at Breaking Point was Silas.

That caused a rather loud disagreement from the crowd. Nevaeh looked at them as she seemed miffed

Nevaeh Summers: You people must have the same vision problems our dear ol’ Eileen has. See what I saw last week was the greatest manager in professional wrestling actually giving back. We were simply at ringside, minding our own business. Silas saw you were having a rough go and he went about trying to give you some good advice. Now in hindsight we realize that getting good advice is foreign to you Eileen, but that’s what Silas was doing. But how does a ungrateful slug like you respond? You put your hands on him

This now garnered a very positive response from the crowd. Nevaeh showed a wry smile before continuing on

Nevaeh Summers: You thought you could disrespect Silas and there would be no repercussions. But there were weren’t they Eileen? See Silas didn’t want things to go down that way, no. Me and him both wanted to see you and Caroline duke it out and see who the better woman was. And till things went the way they did...I think I did see who the better woman was. But hey what happened happened. We move on, but that only means things get worse for you cause now ya gotta face The Finest woman, not just in FFW, but the world. It really suck to be you Eilee-

Eileen Amaro: You. Talk. Too. Much.

The sudden interruption causes some cheers, a few scattered boos but the most common reaction amongst all? Gasps. Nevaeh looked perturbed as she looked towards the ring, Eileen looking right back at her

Eileen Amaro: I don’t think you understood very well, Princess. So let me say this again, except this time without you interrupting me. Silas Mason comes out here and takes the easy way out, by simply taking his beating like a man. Or...I find him backstage and I beat him...within an inch...of his fucking life.

The number one contender clears her throat as Nevaeh just glared at her

Eileen Amaro: And guess what, “Baby Peach?” ...You can’t do shit to stop me. Or else you lose that championship you got around your waist over there.

Nevaeh seemed very displeased by what she was hearing. She just stared at Eileen for a moment before speaking back up.

Nevaeh Summers: That’s your problem Eileen. You think just cause you say it that it’s all gonna come true, kinda like you being FFW Champion. Well you touching Silas and winning my title have the same answer in common. That being: ain’t gonna happen bitch. Get that through your head already. Understand what is going on here Eileen. Your entire career you can say hard work and determination has gotten you everywhere you’ve desired, but there are times in life that’s not good enough. There comes a time you face someone who is just better. Who you can’t figure out for the life of you. At this moment you’re staring at a woman you just can’t topple. And yeah we can’t touch one another and I’m fine with that. I’ll wait till Relentless to beat you up. See I got patience, I’m cool under pressure. I’m what a Champion is all about. You? You still trying to figure out.

Eileen Amaro simply crossed her arms at this point, tapping her foot almost as if impatient at this point - something that kept going for a few moments, her glance not leaving the FFW Champion before the champion herself spoke up again.

Nevaeh Summers: What in the world are you even doing right now?

Eileen Amaro: Oh, don’t mind me. I mean, since you’re going to play gatekeeper and all, I’m just...gonna stand here like I have through so many of these speeches since I started in professional wrestling that I started keeping a head count of how many times certain lines keep getting thrown at me. Oh, that last one there...two hundred and five.

Nevaeh Summers: So now you’re trying to mock me after understanding you won’t be getting anywhere near Silas Mason, is it? Laugh it up, bitch.

Eileen Amaro: ...Ninety-seven...

Nevaeh Summers: We’ll see who’s laughing when I stand above you holding my championship while you’re staring up at the lights.

Eileen Amaro: Fifty-two...

Nevaeh was looking annoyed by Eileen’s actions. She just stared at her momentarily before speaking up again.

Nevaeh Summers: You have to be the most ignorant woman I have ever met in my life.

Eileen Amaro: Three hundred and one...

Nevaeh Summers: ...Look! I am here, trying to help you see the way your future is gonna go. To help yu understand the difference between you and me. But instead you’re here counting numbers. Chalk this up as another reason why you’re gonna get beat at Relentless. Because you don’t fully understand the situation.

Eileen Amaro: Oooh! ...Seventeen!

The crowd gets a good laugh out of the last one, as the frustration is fully visible on the face of Nevaeh Summers at this point, her voice projecting to the point of yelling into the microphone at this point.

Nevaeh Summers: You just think cause you’re Eileen Amaro that you’re gonna handle what comes your way. While I know what you’re gonna bring, I know what you’re gonna do. Has that back of yours fully healed up Eileen? I wonder if it is. There’s a reason I hold this title Eileen. There’s a reason I won it before you ever did. You think your new attitude is aggressive? I know what it needs to be done to win and keep this title. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep my title. To continue to PROVE why I am the best around here. The best equals me Eileen, not you you annoying twat,  but ME! And it’s gonna be really sweet when you’re supposed best friend counts your shoulders to the mat. Or maybe, just maybe I beat you so bad I force you to tap out in front of her. Either way she’s gonna call for the bell, she’s gonna hand me my title and raise my arm. A clear winner, I’m gonna do just that. Do you understand me? Do you get it now Eileen?

It’s at this point during Nevaeh Summers’ speech that the boos around the entirety of the FFW Faithful begin to come out and they seem to get louder and louder with each sentence out of the FFW Champion’s mouth. However, the camera doesn’t cut away from the champion until one particular camera shot showcases Eileen Amaro inside of the ring, still tapping her foot impatiently against the mat before going to another camera shot on the outside of the ring…

And the source of the boos is immediately outed, as Silas Mason is seen hopping over the barricade, sporting a pair of brass knuckles on his right hand once again, as he adjusts his cowboy hat and looks ready to take the next few steps towards the ring when just about everybody inside of the Kemper Arena gets a clear look at the Tron...and the fact that it’s displaying Silas Mason front and center on the outside of the ring.

The camera shot immediately shifts to Eileen Amaro inside of the ring, who is now sporting an ear-to-ear grin causing Nevaeh, who is unaware of what’s going on, to be confused

Eileen Amaro: ...I figured something was up from the moment you came out here alone, Nevaeh. So, before I proceed to do what I came out here to do, allow me to enlighten you yet again on the one very simple thing that has changed since the last time we have fought officially inside this ring.

The camera shot returns to Silas Mason, who’s outright cursing at the cameraman shooting him at this point along with the production staff before he makes a beeline for the ring, hopping up on the apron...and a hand immediately coming up from under the apron covers, snatching Silas Mason by the ankle and pulling him off the apron, causing the manager to crash down to the protective mats to the roar of the crowd. That particular roar of approval grows louder as the presence unveils himself by crawling out from under the ring, cane in his right hand assisting him back to his feet and dressed to the nines while Eileen Amaro stares dead into the eyes of the FFW Champion. Nevaeh is trying to figure out what the hell is going on as she stands there flabbergasted while the man grabs onto the right hand of Silas Mason and forcefully removes the brass knuckles from them, pocketing the foreign object.

Eileen Amaro: I have an equalizer!

“The Pied Piper of Portland” Bobby B. Barabbas wipes his vest and shirt with his free hand before glancing at Silas Mason, who’s reaching for his cowboy hat to put it back on before Barabbas seizes him with a smirk, the crowd beginning to come unglued all the sudden as Silas protests his current position before being thrown inside of the ring.

As Silas Mason stands back to his feet, he makes the mistake of immediately turning the opposite direction and attempting to run...only to find himself staring right at Eileen Amaro, who cracks her knuckles and flashes him a smile. Silas Mason grits his teeth, cussing and yelling at Amaro before turning around and waving her off...and he sees Barabbas now standing on the apron, shaking his head. He turns around again to go the opposite direction...only to then be cut off by Eileen Amaro once again. Suddenly, the realization becomes very clear…

Silas Mason is trapped. And Kansas City is loving every bit of this. Eileen is clenching her fist, her eyes locked on on the Texan. She is ready to strike and pummel this man with every fiber of her being. The crowd is hot, but we can see in the front row people turn their heads and point. Nevaeh is running down the ramp and slides in the ring, trying to get to ilas, but Eileen snapped around and was nearly in her face.

The FFW Champion and challenger were mere inches away from contact, Nevaeh trying like hell not to touch her while Eileen took a quick step back realizing what could happen if they did. Seeing Eileen distracted, Silas took the chance to quickly get out of the ring and back up the ramp, much to the chagrin of the crowd. But instead of pursuing, Bobby B. Barabbas simply stepped forward next to Eileen Amaro, a smirk on his lips while the Femme For All winner looked Mason dead in the eyes, the camera catching the words “Relentless…” coming out of her lips as Nevaeh Summers joined Silas Mason on the outside promptly, the two looking back at the ring and at Eileen Amaro standing tall alongside Bobby B. Barabbas, the two of them observing the FFW Champion and her manager going up the ramp backwards as “Punch” by B.A.P. beginning to play over the PA system once again as we cut to a commercial break...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:14:53 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 04:41:56 pm »

The show returns to the ring, where the beaming Maggie Rourke awaits with a microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: This is going to be one hell of a preview before Relentless when these two meet again with Steph Stefano with the title on the line.

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Can you tell that Jo McFarlane is fired up? She’s ready for Relentless, and she’s certainly ready to face a woman she has infinite respect for in her opponent.

Mai: I like it better when they can’t stand each other, and want to rip each other’s hair out. That’s more entertaining...and kinda hot.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, wearing the Evolution Championship belt around her waist. She looks over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, before unhooking the Evolution Championship from around her waist and raising it overhead, letting out her traditional war cry, matched by a lion roar from the PA. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Monterrey, Mexico… The FFW Evolution Champion... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, wrapping the belt around her waist again. She backtracks a little bit and then sprinting towards the ring, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile and raising her championship belt overhead, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Very few people had a year like Leona Vega did in 2016. She went undefeated in title defenses, and retired one in the process. As far as I’m concerned, it’s only a matter of time before she’s back in the FFW Championship picture.

Mai: Oh, please. She had that chance at Global Wars, it was a fail whale. She should just stick to midcard.

Angela Keanan checks that both wrestlers are ready for the match and calls for the bell only to see the two competitors come forward to the middle of the ring, bumping fists with one another before they start to circle each other. The two make two circuits around the ring before they finally closed the gap between them and locked up. The pair battled for a couple of moments before Leona came out on top and applied an arm wrench to McFarlane. Jo held her arm and shoulder for a moment before she looked to throw a right hand into Vega’s middle but only landed a glancing blow and caused the Mexican to twist Jo’s arm once more. McFarlane reached across, placing a hand against Vega’s jaw, backing her up and into the ropes before she fired her off across the ring.

Mai: Leona’s already trying to take that arm away from Jo, but she didn’t do enough that quickly for it to stop her from this Irish whip.

Leona hit the opposite ropes and came back towards her opponent, leaving her feet as she looked for a flying clothesline only to find that Jo - who had propelled herself the opposite ropes - had dropped down to her knees and into a power slide to avoid the blow. Leona hit the mat and forward rolled to her feet, launching herself onto the ropes and springboarding off into a dropkick only to find Jo airborne with a dropkick of her own. They both landed and both zipped straight back to their feet as Jo went on the attack, spinning around as she tried to deliver a backfist to Vega’s head only for Leona to parry it with both hands. As Jo spun back around the opposite way, she dropped her head immediately to avoid a roundhouse kick to her face.

Zack: Jo just barely ducked that roundhouse kick! Had Leona landed that, Jo would have been seeking out a dentist here in Kansas City tomorrow.

Mai: I don’t think they have them, have you seen some of these people around ringside? It looks like their tongue is in jail.

Vega brought her foot down and as she did so, she found herself immediately on the backfoot, forced into evasive action as Jo feinted a roundhouse kick of her own only to plant her swinging foot and lash out with the other, catching Leona with a front kick to the kneecap that saw her stumble. McFarlane followed it up with two more stiff kicks to her legs and thighs before she launched herself into the air and delivered a dropsault that knocked Leona back to the canvas. The Mexican rolled away and to one knee as Jo had also landed on knee. They both pushed up to their feet simultaneously as the crowd broke out into duelling chants for both wrestlers. Vega giving her opponent a round of applause as they moved towards each other again and fist bumped each other once more.

Mai: All this respect ad camaraderie, it makes me wish I had put Mylanta into this brown bag under the desk instead of Schnapps.

As the crowd got louder for the two wrestlers they circled each other once again before they closed the gap and Jo went to assert herself first, throwing out another kick only for Vega to block it, counter and find Jo block that. Back and forth they went, exchange kicks and open handed strikes; blocks and counters; each reacting to the others, getting quicker and quicker with each exchange as they attempted to outwit the other only to find themselves equal until Leona spun away from an attempted strike by Jo, dropping to a knee as she got behind her and rolled her up into a pinning combination.

One…

Two…

Zack: Nice series of moves there nets Leona a two count, but Jo is way too energetic for a fall to work here.

Jo kicked out and came to her feet, finding Leona already there with and Jo moved around for a moment before she dropped back to the ropes, using them to build momentum and came towards the Evolution Champion, dropping into a baseball slide to go straight through her legs, rolling over onto her front and pushed up to her knees where she delivered a forearm into the small of her back freezing Vega in place and allowing Jo enough time to get vertical, hooking her arm and sweeping her legs out from under her with a side Russian leg sweep. Leona tried to get up quickly only to find Jo was already in mid air, driving a double leg dropkick into the chest that sent her to the mat. Vega tried to rise once more only for Jo to be running the ring ropes, springboarding off them and into a headscissors takedown. Vega rolls through and tries to get to her feet only for Jo to throw herself towards her, grabbing her by the ankle and jerking her backwards before she can reach a vertical base, twisting her ankle in an unnatural way as she applied the ankle lock and grapevined the leg.

Zack: Jo is bringing out the submission arsenal here tonight, and that’s smart. You’d think Leona was expecting more aerial attacks, but Jo has a solid ground game.

Mai: Yeah yeah, I know. If Leona were smart though, she’d try to roll onto her back and give her a punt to the babymaker! Look how well it worked out for Silver!

The crowd grew in volume once more as Leona kicked the mat with her free foot, refusing to quit when Keanan asked the question of her. Vega shook her head and with a look of determination on her face she planted her free foot and pushed forward, scrabbling for purchase with her hands before she reached out for the ropes finding herself a little short. Once more she planted her foot again, pushing off and dragging Jo’s frame with her then stretched for the ropes and this time managed to hook her hand over the bottom rope. The referee called for the break and Jo instantly rolled away as she let go of the ankle.

Mai: See? That’s wasted effort right there, she could have held that for a few more seconds instead of letting go right away.

Zack: Much as you may dislike it, these two aren’t like that. And neither of them are going to take shortcuts against the other in this match.

Vega pushed her way up to her feet and again found herself on the receiving end of an assault from the former No Surrender Champion as Jo, pushed her roughly back against the ropes and began to drive her knee upwards into her midsection. A second knee follows it before she sends Leona across the ring with the Irish whip, Jo dropping back to the ropes opposite and coming back with a spinning heel kick only to get nothing but air as the Mexican luchadora dives underneath and comes back to her feet as Jo lands and turns back to face the Evolution Champion only to find Leona heading backwards towards and spinning into a discus forearm shot to the red head’s jaw. McFarlane takes a step backwards and as she does so, Leona leaps up at her and monkey flips her over towards the middle of the ring. Jo though lands on her feet, stumbles as she tries to find her balance and gives Leona enough time to get back to her feet and move forward quickly to leap into the air and catch Jo with a jumping justice fist - although the Scot manages to get her hands up to cushion the blow slightly. It allows Vega to grab her by the wrist and jerk her forward into a short arm elbow strike.

Zack: This is where Leona can be lethal, in close proximity. She can fire shots in bunches, sometimes before you know what’s happening.

Mai: I can do shots in bunches. Does that impress you any more than Leona throwing them?

McFarlane drops down to one knee and Vega grabbed her by the head as she brought her knee upwards and into her face, delivering three blows before she puts a little bit of extra vinegar into the fourth that sees Jo get vertical and straighten up allowing the Mexican to grab hold of her head and deliver a single knee facebreaker. Once more the former No Surrender Champion is forced back a step and is sent to the canvas with a an arm drag takedown. McFarlane rolls to a sitting position and as she does so, Leona leaves her feet to deliver a dropkick to the back of her head that causes her to body to lurch forward and then snap back to the canvas. Leona rolls away and quickly pushes up to her feet and backs up to the nearest corner, climbing to the middle rope as Jo rises to her feet and with the Scots back still to her, the Mexican launches herself forward and drives her down with an avalanche fameasser that sent her face first into the canvas. Jo pops back up and to one knee only for Vega to grab hold of her head and pull her forward into an inside cradle pin attempt.

One…

Two…

Zack: Jo’s face met the mat at a high rate of speed, but it wasn’t enough with the inside cradle to finish the job for Leona.

Jo kicked out of the pinfall and McFarlane was brought to her feet only to be sent in for the ride and gets caught with a spear from the Evolution Champion sending her down to the mat as she does so. Leona pushes upwards, pulling Jo McFarlane along with her and driving three knees into her gut, dropping her to the one knee on the canvas. Vega instantly backs up to the ring ropes and bounces off them to come back with a running knee into the gut. McFarlane drops down once more to one knee that sees Leona pull Jo up to her feet quickly and go to her knees once more as she delivers a jumping knee strike to her chest. McFarlane falls backwards, rolling away and starts to pull herself up to her feet using the ring ropes, Vega takes a half step backwards as she measures up Jo before she launches herself forward and into a backflip handspring kick right to Jo’s jaw, sending her back into the ring ropes. McFarlane stumbles forward and gets lifted up off her feet by Leona who drops her backwards with a flapjack. As McFarlane lands, Vega floats over and attempts to apply the crossface submission hold on the former No Surrender Champion only to find her fighting hard to stop it.

Zack: Leona’s trying to use Jo’s offense against he, looking for her own submission against the forme No Surrender Champion.

Mai: It’s not really working though, is it? You shouldn’t play against someone’s strengths.

Leona manages to almost get it locked in, pulling back hard on McFarlane’s head while her arm isn’t completely trapped, allowing her to continue to squirm. Keanan asks Jo the question only for McFarlane to ignore her totally, freeing her arm enough to give her leverage to push herself over to the ropes and hook her foot over the bottom rope. Keanan advises the Luchadora of the rope break and instantly Vega releases the hold and comes to her feet as she pulls Jo upright and away from the ropes before she sent her across the ring and into the far corner, following behind hot on her heels only for Jo to step up onto the bottom rope and floated over the top of Vega. McFarlane landed on her feet and as Vega turned, McFarlane caught her perfectly with open handed blows to the face and the chest before she pulls her forward and delivers a headbutt to her.

Mai: There you go, Jo! I like a nice headbutt to the face, she should follow that up by biting part of her ear off like in that Tyson fight back in the late 90s.

Zack: That’s probably foreplay for you, isn’t it?

Vega’s eyes crossed for a moment following the headbutt, the luchadora falling back into the corner where Jo started to unload on the Mexican’s breadbasket with a series of quick side kicks. The final blows double Leona over and the Scot grabs hold of her head dragging her quickly away from the corner towards the middle of the ring and into a bulldog. Jo slowly pushes back upright, Vega following close behind her and McFarlane grabs her by the wrist, twisting on her arm before she turned her back on Leona, firing her boot upwards into the Evolution Champion’s chest. Vega steps backwards following the blow and Jo spins back towards her, wrist still caught in her grasp and jerks her forward into a short arm clothesline sending Leona to the canvas. As soon as Vega hits the canvas, Jo drops an elbow into her opponent’s chest and makes the cover.

One…

Two…

...T

Mai: Nice elbow, got nothing accomplished though. I can’t remember the last time I saw someone lose to a standing elbow drop.

Zack: I’m impressed you can remember what you had for lunch, to be perfectly honest with you.

Leona kicks out just after the two count is made and Jo rolls away to sit up, holding her back for a moment before she begins to rise. As McFarlane gets to her feet she finds Vega is already on one knee and the Scottish born wrestler takes the opening to slap the taste out of her mouth before she dropped down to one knee and fired off an uppercut to the jaw. Vega came up to her feet and was pulled forward into a knee to the gut that bent her over and allowed Jo to slam her face first into the canvas with a facebuster. Jo rolled backwards to her feet as Vega pushed upwards onto all fours and McFarlane waved her upright before she took off and delivered a shining wizard to the back of the Evolution Champion’s head causing her to slump down to the mat face first. Rolling her over Jo dropped down to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: You heard that snap, right? That made the hairs on my arms stand up!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Give Leona credit, because that shot resonated through the Kemper Arena!

Leona kicked out of the pinfall and Jo got to her feet quickly, ignoring the referee’s confirmation of the two count as she moved to her feet, grabbing hold of her by the ankles and then stepped through as she crossed Leona’s legs and rolled her over towards the middle of the ring and into a sharpshooter. Jo checked her grip on the Evolution Champion’s legs before she pulled back further and sat down lower, further increasing the pressure on her lower back and spine. Leona grasped at her head with her hands, refusing to quit in the hold as Keanan asked her and Jo tried to up the torque of the submission, upping the pressure and trying to make the hold ever more painful for the Mexican luchadora. Still Leona refuses to quit, her hand hovering over the mat but still she refuses as she tries to claw her way over towards the ropes. Vega refuses to quit as she continues to inch her way across the canvas towards the ropes. As the Mexican nears the ropes Jo stands up and attempts to pull Vega back towards the middle of the ring. Vega pushed up on her hands and kept moving backwards as Jo was about to sit down only for her to catch McFarlane with three stiff shots to the ankle before she struggled and managed to straighten her legs, sending Jo forward.

Zack: Leona was hellbent she wasn’t going to let Jo do what she had in mind, and she just shot her off as a result!

Mai: I’d have countered that by biting her on the labia. If she liked it, I’d have done it again.

McFarlane stopped herself and turned back towards Leona as the Evolution Champion started to rise upwards and Jo lunged forward, jabbing out her hand and locking in a stomach claw on Vega that she used solely for leverage, pushing her opponent back into the ropes. As Leona hits the ropes, Jo released the stomach claw and began to fire forearms into Vega’s jaw, rocking her back against the ropes before the Scottish woman leapt up onto the middle rope, hooked her opponent’s head and pushed off, spinning around and around her before she delivered a Tornado DDT that stood Leona on her head. Jo backed up across the ring, stepping out to the ring apron and went to the corner, McFarlane climbed to the top rope and held herself there as Leona rose to her feet and then launched herself into a missile dropkick. Jo quickly floated over and hooked her leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: A beautiful missile dropkick from the Living Firework, but Vega’s got some gas left in the tank still!

Mai: She must have had chili for lunch then.

Vega got her shoulder up before the three count only for Jo to pull her upright and lift her upwards, looking for the wheelbarrow facebuster only for Leona to flip herself backwards and land on her feet behind McFarlane. Jo spun around looking for a spinning back kick but Leona had it scouted as she dove backwards into a backflip dodging the move and landing on her feet once more. As Jo continued to turn around to face Vega, the luchadora exploded into a butterfly kick to the Scotswoman’s face, knocking her to the mat. Vega rolled away, holding her head and lower back after Jo’s attack and used the ropes to pull herself upwards on the apron. Jo saw her and charged towards the nearest ropes that ran at a ninety degree angle to the ones Vega had held and springboarded off the middle rope into a disaster kick only for the Mexican to duck underneath the strike.

Zack: Jo looking for the disaster kick and-OH! Leona ducked it!

Jo landed and staggered away and as she did so, Vega took a standing leap onto the top rope and flew at Jo, landing on her shoulders before she flipped backwards and snapped off the frankensteiner. Again Vega crawled away towards the ring ropes as Jo rolled on the mat, holding her head in pain. Leona brought herself up to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes once more. Vega waved McFarlane upwards and came forward two steps, leaving her feet to deliver a jumping roundhouse kick to the side of her head. As Jo staggered to the side, Leona grabbed hold of her wrist and jerked her forward, lifting her upwards onto her shoulder before she fell backwards into a Samoan drop. Vega rolled backwards and came to her feet, turning towards the ropes and jumped into a springboard coming down with a splash across her chest. Leona hooked the leg for the pin.

Mai: It’s been real, Jo! Thanks for coming, and we’ll see you at Relentless!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Oh, she’s not done yet!

McFarlane kicked out of the hold and Keanan showed the two count to the Evolution Champion who nodded her head and pulled her forward into a codebreaker. Vega rolled to her feet and stalked around her opponent, waving to the crowd and encouraging them to get loud. As Jo was almost at a vertical base, the Evolution Champion ran forward and, grabbing hold of the red head, spinning around and around and around and around before spiking her downwards with the orbit DDT. As Jo lands, Vega lunges forward and throws an arm across her foe’s chest.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I don’t know how she did it, but Jo managed to survive after that scintillating satellite DDT!

Mai: It’s called being too stupid to know when to quit, Zack.

Jo once more kicked out and the Evolution Champion nodded her head in acceptance of the referee’s count before she pulled her opponent up to her feet. She took a moment to rally the fans once more before she looked to lift her off her feet and onto her shoulders, setting up for the El Pilote only for Jo to come alive, firing off elbows and knees to her head that saw her drop Jo to her feet and allowed the former No Surrender Champion to catch her as she spun around and delivered a spinning neckbreaker. Jo rolled away and came up to her feet with the help of the ring rope. McFarlane quickly brought her upright and off her feet before she snapped her forward and drove her down into the canvas with the BANG! Wheelbarrow facebuster. Jo rolled her over and pushed upwards before she sat back on Vega’s chest.

Zack: There goes the BANG!! Jo’s got it right here!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Are you absolutely sure about that, Zack? Yeah, didn’t think so!

The Evolution Champion got her shoulder up and McFarlane rolled up to her feet, flipping her hair backwards as she waited for Vega to rise then charged forward and leap onto her shoulders, spinning around her body as  she looked to hook in the Gingervitis Christo, locking in the spinning headscissors and combining it with the octopus hold at the same time. She tightened up the headscissors and pulled back on her arm, trapping Vega right in the middle of the ring. Leona dropped to one knee as Jo quickly upped the pressure further. Realising that she had nowhere else to go, Vega tapped on Jo’s leg with her free hand and Keanan called for the bell. As it sounded Jo released the hold and dropped to her feet on the mat.

Mai: There’s the Christo, and Leona’s stuck too! Aaaand...well look at that!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by winner of submission...JO MCFARLANE!!!

Zack: Was that ever impressive?! Jo has knocked off the Evolution Champion, and she has put some big time momentum behind her heading to Relentless!

Keanan raised Jo’s hand in victory before she turned and gave Leona a pat on the back and the pair shook hands, Vega raising Jo’s hand before she dropped down and rolled out of the ring, applauding the Scot as she collected up her Evolution Championship.

Zack: Nothing but respect still here between them, which I like to see! I’ll tell you what! For my money, Relentless is a can’t miss event and you need to join us in 16 nights! We’ll see you there!

In the ring, Jo headed towards the corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and rose her hands in the victory, the crowd getting behind before wrestlers once more as the show faded out.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 03:28:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: