Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 05:32:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

It's Set

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Set  (Read 119 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: March 12, 2017, 04:09:44 pm »

(Off-Camera)

3/7/17
Los Angeles, California
7:26 pm

(Our scene opens up looking at the front of the world renowned Spago. The restaurant is a longtime staple of Los Angeles’ movers and shakers. To dine here is to say you’re elite and want to mingle with such people.

The camera begins entering the restaurant as we find a packed house, as is custom for the building. Waiters are going about serving wine and food to the customers. It’s a very jovial atmosphere as we keep panning through the building.

We eventually pass the busy dining room and start coming towards a back part of the restaurant were VIP’s get to eat in private as they host parties in closed quarters. One such room we come to find a familiar looking trio as at a table we find Nevaeh Summers, Ember Carmichael, and Steph Stefano.

The three women have just arrived and placed their orders to a waiter. Nevaeh looked at both women and gave them each a smile as she was dressed in a white dress. It wasn’t what she left the house in though. No once again she told the overbearing jackass she lived with that she and Steph were going to train together. A valid reason considering the huge matches each one of them had coming up.

The reality however, was Ember wanted the three of them to get together this evening. She had reasoned that it had been too long since they all were together and wanted to see them. Not being able to say no to her or Steph, Nevaeh obliged to it. After all she needed a break after the hectic week. Silas had her training hard for Eileen and Caroline. There was no belief that they were just fighting Eileen. Caroline was not to be trusted, a sentiment Nevaeh did share.

They’re plan for Breaking Point was to try and turn Eileen and Caroline against the other, or atleast stir up shit. What happened was far from what they expected. Nevaeh wasn’t sure how to feel about it. She felt almost conflicted with what happened. One thing she was sure was that Caroline was very angry and the glare she gave them at the end of that match could of killed them where they stood. That right there was gonna be a problem, Nevaeh could just feel it.

For now though she just tried to relax cause it was only gonna get more tense from here on out. Enjoy a night with her girls. She looked at them both again and chuckled)

”Ya know Ember inviting us to dinner was great, but ya didn’t have to go to these lengths. Booking this room at this spot ain’t cheap.”

(Ember, clad in a sleek blue dress and her hair tied back neatly, gave a warm smile and a shrug. The good doctor was dressed more casually than usual, then again this wasn’t a business meeting really so why not relax a little.)

”You’ve earned it. Besides if we can’t splurge to hang out with friends why bother splurging at all? And this place has some of the best martinis on this side of the country, couldn’t resist it. I’m no wrestler, but I know how hard both of you work and how difficult things can be, and have been. It’s my treat.”

(Steph was leaning back reclined back in her chair and was dressed in a business dress with buttons all over the front along with a jacket that looked to cross between a coat and a blazer that went all the way down her back to the back of her knees. One might have assumed she had left work before getting to L.A. She looked up at the two before turning off her phone, so not to be messaged or called again.)

”Well, you may not be a wrestler but you’re close enough to the work anyway aren’t you? Now are you treating because you want to, or because its pay-per-view season and both of us can barely eat out of our diets? ...Then again when you go high class, they always serve the smallest portions... Thank God for the martinis.”

(Nevaeh couldn’t help but show her amusement at Steph. She was in rare form tonight. It was like the filter was never turned on, but that’s part of her charm. She did bring up an interesting point though. Then again it didn’t really matter for Nevaeh. She had to be on a strict diet not only for her match, but her upcoming fashion show. With what Ivy had shown her over the past few days she needed to be fit so no gorging on food. Which had been a struggle considering how much weed they had been smoking…

As she sat there Nevaeh did wonder how each woman would react to finding out she was doing that? For Steph she was sure it wouldn’t be a big deal. The woman was part of The Scarborough Fair...that pretty much was all you needed to know.

But how would Ember take it? Maybe she’d be fine with it, maybe she wouldn’t. Nevaeh had thought about just saying it, but didn’t want to to bring up any possible issues. So she kept it to herself. It was best that way.

To try and make things lighthearted Nevaeh looked at Steph with a smile)

”Are you saying the good doctor here is conspiring with some scheme sweet Stephanie? She would NEVER do something like that. Why she’s an angel who could never hurt a fly.”

(Nevaeh now turned her head and looked at Ember, who seemed to pretend to be shocked only to let out a laugh.)

”All work and no play, as they say. Figured you two could use a little break from everything. The stress, the gym, and all that. It’s a big week, I know, but I thought maybe even with all of that it was only more important to bring friends together.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head as she looked at Steph and the back at Ember)

’There it is, that humble woman who always says the right thing to let us know she cares. You’re right though it is always a great time when we can all get together. We’ve all been so busy, but I do always enjoy the time I get to spend with you two. I just… it feels like you guys go to great lengths for me and I feel bad at times. Like this dinner tonight and how much you’ve spent. Or how Steph is letting me wear one of her dresses. I don’t deserve this from the both of you, but I always want you guys to know how much I appreciate it. You’ve given me renewed spark you could say, a much needed one at that”

”You look better in it than I do anyway, as I’m sure Ember would agree. Sorry if it's a bit taken out though. Big girl problems. Besides that, I wouldn’t say that about my own therapist thank you very much. Really though, you shouldn’t be holding onto any thoughts like ‘don’t deserve this’ or so on, Nevaeh. We’re here, we’re friends, we all needed this. I’m also happy to have a reason to switch my work phone off for longer than a few minutes at a time.”

(Steph looked down at her phone as though it were about to do her a personal wrong. Ember blushed just a touch and even turned her phone off too, sliding it back into her clutch. The kind words from her friends always seemed to warm her heart.)

”Money is nothing compared to the wellbeing of my friends. And Nev, Steph’s right. You deserve this, and more for that matter. And Steph, your curves are incredible. I know a lot of people who would kill to look like you. We’re all friends, as you said. So let’s all say goodbye to self doubt and self deprecation, and say hello to martinis? Sour apple is so good!”

(Steph seemed very open to the idea. Nevaeh again smiled as she looked at them)

’Thanks..and I try and tell her Ember that she is like so extremely beautiful, but Steph she don’t want to listen. This dress fits just fine and I could never make it look better than you. As a matter of fact Steph ya not only are beautiful, you’re immensely intelligent. Why look at this company you’re building. That phone goes off because you’re in demand. People want to work with greatness. It’s only gonna intensify when you wint the Evolution title. Seriously Steph it needs saving and you’re gonna do wonders for it. Just like the good doctor has done wonders for the both of us it seems. How the hell we all ended up getting connected like this...I don’t know. But I’m sure as hell happy that I’ve met you both and that I can say you’re two of the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. It ain’t easy putting up with em and my shit, I know that. It’s cost me before..just thank you for not giving up on me. And you two enjoy your martinis. I need to be smart with mine as…”

(Nevaeh was interrupted as her phone did start vibrating. She had just received a text from Silas and it was a strong reminder that unlike them she couldn’t do what she wanted. She couldn’t turn off her phone. Once her face went from joy to annoyance it let Ember and Steph both know who it was on the other end.

Nevaeh looked at them and held up a finger as she responded to his message. She then put the phone back down and looked at them once more)

’Sorry about that. Martinis yes?”

(Ember’s smile faded as soon as Nev had to handle the text. It’s like Silas wanted her to train hard but be tapped into her phone at all times. The man was insufferable and his constant need to control was even wearing on the good Doctor’s patience. While Ember wasn’t a wrestler she still worked out and she knew a lot of wrestlers, hell she was in love with one, so it was infuriating to see someone manage a wrestler but not know how to really support one. Steph glanced slowly at Ember, and seemed to even share the doctor’s facial expression before looking back at Nevaeh.)

”Well... What’s the horse’s ass saying now?”

(Quite obviously, the longer this had gone on, the less and less Steph seemed to care for watching her tongue, especially on the subject of Nevaeh’s manager. There wasn’t even a drink in hand but the fair and honest truth was that she shared about the same opinion of him. It was entirely telling that she would still sweet talk him or even flirt with him if it only furthered any agenda to oust him as far out of Nevaeh’s life as possible.

Nevaeh could clearly see that both Ember and Steph were upset. She sat there understanding it, but there wasn’t anything she could say that was easily gonna fix it)

’He wanted to know if we were almost done already. That he wants us to go over more video. He also wanted me to tell you that he said hi...again...look I’m sorry. I know it sucks. I do. He’s worked up right now over what happened on Saturday with Eileen putting her hands on him. I didn’t even know he had those things on him let alone he was gonna punch her. Now he’s wanting to really drive it home on her that she’s in over her head.”

(Ember no longer restrained herself)

”He...he honestly has no idea what it takes out of you does he. Like he expects you to be a sponge of knowledge and wrestling to suddenly learn something and boom done, head back over like it took no effort at all. Bet if he did half the workout you did any given day he’d need an oxygen tank and a week off.”

”Pfft, you’re being downright charitable, Em. You couldn’t pay me to be convinced that he could walk a mile in Nevaeh’s trainers... And when I say a mile, I mean literally walking a mile. I refuse to believe he’d even get past the warm-ups. Which, not that I would even entertain the idea of actually sleeping with him... But uh, when you hook up with a wrestler, you should be expecting things to get ‘athletic’... Everyone at this table knows what I mean.”

(She raised her glass of water before taking a sip.Nevaeh just looked at her and thought “yup, no filter”. She then looked at Ember who gave a little shrug, attempting not to smile. She sure as hell wasn’t going to say Steph wasn’t right there.Nevaeh wasn’t going to argue with them, on any of the points they made, but she also couldn’t do anything about her predicament.)

’Nothing you gals said is wrong. He is a fucking nuisance, but I got to deal with him. You know this already.”

(As Nevaeh looked at Ember she could see a sternness starting to develop on her face. It wasn’t  a look she had seen Ember sport too often)

”You know what you should just tell him off and come back to my place, you can stay in the guest room and be done with all this bull. You’re far too good for this stuff, Nev and an abusive piece of garbage like Silas shouldn’t get any right to tell you, or any woman what to do.”

(Ember was as serious as could be with her statement. Which is what made Nevaeh feel bad when she had to respond)

’Ember you know I can’t do that. Not till we have a solid plan in place.”

(Steph was now jumping in as she looked at Nevaeh)

”But everytime we come up with a plan you put a stop to it, because of the same photos. We keep trying to come up with something but... Well...”

”And without the photos we just have to sit and watch that shell of a man treat you like trash day in and day out. Half a mind to let him show the world so you can be free of him and his blackmail. That or take a shovel to his head.”

(Ember stuck her tongue out at that last part, she was totally joking. Right? Yeah joking.Nevaeh just looked at her with a somber expression. This is what she was referring to earlier, bout how she wasn’t easy to deal with. She looked at Steph, then back to Ember. She then shook her head slowly)

”I just can’t let that happen to you Ember. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m not gonna let him ruin what you have built. I’m not gonna get you hurt, that goes for you too Steph. I know we have thought of different things, but we have to get those photos. Those are the key to all of this and you know that. So yeah I’m not gonna go ahead with anything until we can get them. Nobody gets hurt because of me. I’ll deal with what happens to me, but I’m not gonna let either of you suffer for it.”

(Steph stared at Nevaeh for a few moments before she slumped down in her chair, giving an exhausted but silent exhale. Ember did the opposite, sitting up a little more and letting her height say it all. Ember raised a brow and sipped her drink without a word. Nevaeh could feel Ember and Steph’s anger and frustration. Was it with her or the situation? Feeling things getting very awkward Nevaeh tried to reason with them why tonight wasn’t a good idea)

”I also can’t leave yet cause me and him have an obligation to keep. I have a fashion show I’m taking part in on the 18th. I promised Ivy I’d be in it, she asked me to be her top model for it. I don’t want to let her down”

(Steph slowly glanced back at Ember as if to ask the good doctor, ‘Fashion show? Did you know know about a fashion show?’ before she slowly glanced back at Nevaeh while making the thoughts much more verbal.)

”First time I’m hearing about a fashion show or anything of the sort. I mean I know you do work for Ivy but...”

”Ok, fair I suppose. But how long is it going to be, exactly? The longer we wait on this, the more room that bastard has to mess with you.”

(Nevaeh again spoke softly to the both of them)

’It’s gonna be a few hours. Ivy has also helped me, getting me to spend some time at her house. Helping me learn how to walk and going over outfits. She’s been really great. I’m trying to manage that, as well as my title defense, while making sure Silas doesn’t ruin everything. It’s not easy, but I want to make things right. I want to have things to look forward to once I sever this whole deal, ya know?”

(Nevaeh hoped they understood where she was coming from. Ember’s finger tapped her lips as she looked off just past the duo at nothing in particular, the gears in her head whirling more than normal.)

”Hang on. Fashion show’s take a lot of time and focus on all parties, no doubt that micromanaging dickbag will want to supervise everything. This...this could be our chance.”

(Steph began to muse it over, glancing at Ember before nodding in agreement. This easily had legs to it... It was notable that she turned her work phone right back on.)

”Occupied for a few hours, both of you in town... I think this could be pulled off. Just get the right person for job.”

(Nevaeh watched as Ember seemed to be in deep thought and Steph started looking at her phone. It was like they were speaking some foreign language to her at the moment)

’Um someone want to clue me in exactly as to what you’re getting at here?”

”Nev, you’ll all be busy. The house will be empty for quite some time. His focus will be on you, and trying to undermine Ivy no doubt. Like Steph said, you’ll even be in town so no flying back with him or any of that...this could be a good chance to get the photos...”

(It finally hit Nevaeh as to what they were getting at..and it did seem like a damn good plan)

’Ok..ok yeah Silas does plan on doing all of that. He did say he was gonna try and talk to all the designers there to try and get a better deal. That’s gonna take time. I have to model so there’s another good chunk of time. Yeah...yeah this is the chance..but...we still need to get to the photos. How are we gonna do that part?”

(Steph during the back and forth between Nevaeh and Ember quietly fired off a few text messages. Whoever she was texting seemed to respond in very quick succession back and forth with her. Finally with a satisfied stare on her face she spoke up.)

”Nothing out of the question. A burglar. Or at least they’ll seem like a burglar. Thank you, based personal assistant.”

(Ember seemed surprised by Steph’s suggestion)

”Burglar? Like cat burglar? Like breaking and entering espionage...wait you know someone who could do this?”

(The question seemed to hang in the air but rather than directly answer Ember’s last question, Steph seemed to focus on the first two... Her eyes darted down to her water for a second however, and lingered still.)

”Well, yes and no on a cat burglar. I mean... I have security people on my payroll, y’know. Who better than them to know a fairly...  Great deal about how to get into a house. I’m sure there’s security but they’ll be able to get past that. They’ll make it look as though the house was broken into, maybe take something that I’ll see to it that Nevaeh gets back later... The most important part is... Ah, here we go...”

(Another text message through her phone came through and the brunette’s cool emerald eyes scanned it.)

”The guy I send in to do the job will turn on the computer and plug in a little USB drive into a slot. When the computer boots up, instead of asking for a password, it’ll immediately jump to the computer’s hard drive and show any pictures and multimedia. Our guy will scan through and delete anything of Ember’s. Just to be safe, all of Silas’s account information, passwords, history since he’s gotten those photos will be copied into the flash drive. We can search through all of that later just to make sure every last trace of Ember’s photos are gone out of his clutches.... Huh, apparently if he’s done anything on his phone as well that won’t be safe once this has been accomplished. Damn she’s good.”

(Nevaeh seemed in awe..and curiosity as to how the hell Steph could have people working for ehr that could pull this off. But above all else it truly did seem like this was the perfect scenario. Nevaeh chimed in with another tidbit)

’He also has actual photos locked in his desk drawers. If this goes as you say it does then we can wipe everything out and….and I’m free. Can they really do that Steph? Can they really do everything you just said they could?”

(Steph looked right at Nevaeh and nodded her head)

”Yeah, I’d just have to give special instructions to either tear up the desk drawers and take clear out everything, or make it seem like nothing was touched... Probably the former because Silas might probably look for them and think you had something to do with it or use that against you.”

Nevaeh sat there, seemingly having her escape laid out for her. It was difficult for her to accept for the fact that she wasn’t sure when it would come. But here was, an escape. She sat there in her thoughts and pondered it. As she did Ember was rather flabbergasted, about to say something only to go quiet once again. She knew they couldn’t just waltz in to get the photos but she never really considered the details of how they’d have to get it. Thankfully this was Silas, so Ember didn’t have an issue with it, outside of the fact it concerned her how much Steph’s assistant knew about this kind of thing. Ember sipped her drink again and then furrowed her brow.)

”Ok, so let me just get this straight. More or less you have people that are going to break into Silas’ place, snag the photos and make it look like a robbery. And you can promise there’s no way he’ll tie it to Nev? I mean I don’t particularly care about the man, but someone like him can be very dangerous if desperate. And let’s be fair, we’d like to leave him with nothing...not tempt the devil. Right?”

(Nevaeh and Steph both looked at one another with uncertain glares. This was a rather shady deal they were coming up with, something they know Ember wasn’t exactly use to.They eventually looked back at Ember as Steph delicately tried to answer her)

”We could leave him in absolute financial ruin if so inclined later, yes.”

(Ember sat there thinking this over. She actually seemed saddened)

”That be awful thing to happen to someone. It’s really sad to think about….oh well fuck him, ruin him”

(As Nevaeh heard Ember’s impassioned reply she felt a rush inside of her. She sat up straight and looked sternly back at Steph)

”There’s not much of an alarm system. We live in an upscale neighborhood, he would never think someone would break in. This is it..let’s fucking do it! I’m gonna call Ivy and ask her to make sure Silas stays very busy talking with people on that night”

(Nevaeh now grabbed her phone and started looking for Ivy’s number. As she did Steph looked back at her phone)

”Mmm... I’ll ask for more details in the meantime then. I’d ask if Bruno would be the one to do it but he’ll be busy most likely.”

(Ember once more went to speak only to stop herself, though the curious look soon turned into quite the smile.)

”You know what, I think we need more martinis. And whatever this place has for dessert, in the biggest size they have. I feel the urge to celebrate.”

(The smiles she got back told her all she needed to. Nevaeh beamed as she started talking to Ivy on the other end. The plan was in place...Silas Mason was gonna be out of her life soon enough)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: