Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:04:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 16  (Read 289 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:44:14 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
March 14, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee.The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.  

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: After a very unpredictable show on our last edition, Future Shock returns to you right here in Boston at the Future Shock Arena. I’m Zack Hudson, once again joined by Hall of Famer Lyn Dallins. And Lyn, we got a triple header of action on tap as we head towards Future Shock Destiny. After the events of our last show, security is super tight in the backstage area after the fire that broke out last time.

Lyn: There’s been a lot of questions circulating around what happened Zack, and our own director intended to get to the bottom of it.

Zack: I’m also told that we are going to see never before seen footage captured by the security camera in the staff parking lot of the arena from moments after the fire was discovered. We actually have the suspects on camera, and we’ll see it tonight!

Lyn: The sooner we get on that, the better.

Zack: We’ll see Ascension in our main event in a tag team match against the debuting Linda & Rose Gardner! This is going to be Rose’s first match, and she certainly didn’t get the luck of the draw as far as opposition goes for her and her mother.

Lyn: Better jumping in the deep end than walking in the shallow. The Ascension want to scoop up all the tag gold it looks like, but here’s hoping this mother/daughter tandem can put down Valentina and Isis.

Zack: We’ll also see Harley Shannon, who has a date with the Aspire Ring bearer at Destiny, meet Sunny. We just saw at Velocity that Sunny’s now returned to the main roster of FFW as well.

Lyn: Sunny may be looking to put her own brand of teaching on the plucky girl next door, but let’s hope she makes Sunny see red by the time she’s done.

Zack: But we got a debut in our opening match...or at least I think we do! Let’s find out, and see where this journey tonight takes us!

Alicia’s Big Night

Backstage we go to find Alicia Garland coming out of her locker room,rotating her arms about as she prepares for her fight with Carmen. Coming in from off camera is the number one contender to the Future Shock championship, Cereza.

Cereza: Oh there you are! How are you feeling, Alicia? Are you ready for your match tonight?

The southern girl gives her stripper friend a look, and then a shrug as she speaks with a British accent.

Alicia: Oh, I don't know, my dear friend. I'm not quite certain if I'm fully recovered from that whole attack that Sienna gave me because of you.

She leers at Cereza, who seems shocked by this news.

Cereza: Alicia, you can't be serious. This is your first match with Future Shock. You've been looking forward to this for quite a while! I've seen you wrestle and I KNOW what you're capable of. I know you can do well.

Alicia: Be that as it may I'm just...really not feeling up to it this evening.

Cereza: Sc...Alicia, why are you being so difficult about all of this?!

Alicia: Because preferably I'd rather have these fights on my terms. And if I say I'm not able to wrestle, then so be it.

She smirks and shrugs.

Alicia: But you shouldn't be so mad for me. Why not be happy with yourself? After all, you'll be dealing with Bianca Salvador for the Future Shock title.

She lets out a wicked chuckle, her accent gone.

Alicia: Third time's the charm, right?

After giving Cereza a light slap on the cheek, Alicia walks off, leaving the stripper with a bit of an annoyed look.

Cereza: Some friend...

The cameras head up to the ring, and there stands the “Wildcat” herself as Gabrielle Crimson has her microphone in hand as Angela Keanan steps into the ring to serve as referee.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

As the instrumental opening to 'Telescope' plays over the PA system we get a hyped up Alicia Garland coming out to get the crowd riled up, kicking her boot at the air before she walks down the ramp as she swings her fist around like she's using an invisible lasso.

You can’t hide from me,
There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
I know your every move before you even breathe baby
Thinking you know something I don’t know
But my eyes, my eyes, my eyes are like a telescope

Gabrielle: Making her way to the ring...the Southern Delight, Alicia! GARLAND!

The chorus repeats again as Alicia steps onto the ring apron, brushing her feet off before stepping between the ropes. As Alicia approaches the middle of the ring she raises her fist up once again to the crowd's reaction, then goes to her corner as she stretches a leg against the turnbuckles before the bell rings.

Zack: We were supposed to have this match once before, but Alicia Garland decided she wasn’t ready. I’m going to assume by the fact she came out here in her ring gear, she’s ready tonight. She and Cereza are pretty close friends.

Lyn: You know, I’ve never heard a wrestler described as a Southern Delight, Zack. That’s a new one to me. Anyway, let’s hope all that preparation she must have made pays off.

Already in the ring is Carmen Gutierrez, bouncing on the balls of her feet and looking as determined as she always does. Gaby points towards her.

Gaby: And her opponent, hailing from Venezuela…..CARMEN GUTIERREZ!!

Zack: Carmen may have her work cut out for her, Lyn. She’s facing an opponent she hasn’t been able to watch at all, so she’s going to have to go on instinct here.

Lyn: Its a strange situation to be in, facing off against an opponent who... Well, is a complete blank canvas. Carmen’s best tactic here is to be ready for anything.

As the referee is about to call for the bell, Alicia stops her before she gets the chance. Keanan turns back towards the blonde as Alicia begins telling her something. The official looks a little dumbstruck as Alicia speaks, clearly not believing what she’s hearing. She asks Alicia if she’s sure before stops Gaby on her way out of the ring to tell her.

Zack: I’m not really sure what--

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, Alicia Garland has decided she is not ready to compete here tonight at Future Shock.

That draws quite a few boos from the live crowd as Gaby shakes her head.

Lyn: You know, a lot of up-and-coming talent would kill to be getting on this show and Garland keeps treating it like she can call a mulligan.

Zack: It’s really starting to get a little ridiculous honestly. If I’m Adam, I’d start rethinking whether or not the money spent on this woman could be better spent elsewhere on talent that wants to perform.

Carmen checks with the referee next, causing the Venezuelan beauty to look more than a little dismayed at this. Alicia seems to be talking to herself in the corner, shaking her head a bit before the cameras find Sienna Moore coming out of the back towards the ring. She’s dressed in her ring gear with a wide smile on her face as she climbs up onto the apron.

Zack: Sienna was named as the standby opponent for Camen, if Alicia opted out of this match. So it looks like we are going to get that match now. I don’t think Alicia belongs at this level, not with this decision here tonight.

Lyn: Well, good for Carmen that an opponent was standing by... Bad for Carmen it happened to be Sienna.

Alicia begins to step through the ropes, but stops herself about halfway through before she steps back in again. As Keanan goes to ask her what she was doing, Sienna took off into the ring like a banshee and attacked Carmen immediately. The two traded blows with rapid fire shots, causing Sienna to back her up into the corner before Carmen began to return fire. She started getting the better of the exchange until Sienna caught her with a headbutt to the face that stumbled her backwards. Moore launched forward, biting into her cheek and causing Carmen to scream in pain. Keanan turned back around, and darted over to pull Sienna off as Alicia was now back in the ring. The referee grabbed Sienna around the waist, beginning to drag her back as Moore clawed and snarled at Carmen in the corner.

Lyn: Zack... Why is Alicia still here? I mean I am interested in why Sienna is acting like something out of National Geographic but...

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine. She’s decided she doesn’t want to compete, so get out of the ring already. That corner isn’t a seat to watch the show.

Alicia watched as Keanan was struggling to control Sienna, looking at Carmen with a sympathetic look when she tried to get her bearings. When the Venezuelan beauty rose back to her feet, the sympathy faded from Alicia’s face as she charged forward with a corner clothesline. Garland began delivering forearms across her back before she tilted her up. A knife edge chop across the chest followed that, then another before a hip toss snapped her out of the corner. Keanan finally got Sienna out of the ring to the floor, causing her to pace back and forth with an angry look on her face. The referee was dumbfounded by Alicia’s actions now as Garland told her she was ready for the match and to ring the bell.

Zack: Are you seeing this? Garland just told referee Angela Keanan to ring the bell! Carmen’s been decimated by Sienna first, and now Alicia!

Lyn: ...............You have got to be kidding me.

Keanan asked Carmen if she wanted to start the match as she struggled to get back to her feet. She looked up weakly at the official, glaring daggers at Sienna on the floor and then nodding her head. Well almost nodding, because Alicia descended on her again as Keanan called for the bell. Garland fired a trio of European uppercuts into her chest before snapping off a belly to belly suplex into the mat.

Zack: Carmen didn’t want to deprive the fans of what they came to see, but I don’t think this was a wise decision. Alicia, who wasn’t wanting to fight five minutes ago, is certainly fine with it now! And Moore’s pacing like a wild animal out here!

Lyn: I feel bad for Carmen here in the basis that she’s sort of forced in between Sienna who is looking like a jaguar denied a kill while Alicia who’s playing scavenger.

Alicia rolled Carmen onto her stomach, pulling her head up by the hair before spiking her face down into the mat repeatedly. She got back to her feet, looking over to Sienna pacing on the far side of the ring. Moore shot a death glare up at Alicia before Garland turned back to Carmen. When she reached down to grab her, Carmen surprised her with a shot to the stomach followed by two more. This brought the crowd back to life as Carmen caught Alicia with a jawbreaker that reeled her backwards. Gutierrez got back to her feet, looking quite angry as you might expect. She fired Alicia across for the ride, and left her feet with a running double chop across her chest on the rebound. Carmen let out a scream of anger before catching her with a lungblower that flipped her to the mat.

Zack: Look at this! Carmen’s had enough of this! And whether Alicia is ready or not, she’s in the process of catching a beating from one pissed off Venezuelan woman!

Lyn: I’d be pissed off too man, damn. Give them knees Carm! Whoop that ass, whoop that ass!

Carmen hopped back to her feet, still enraged as she took off towards the ropes for a springboard moonsault into a double knee drop into Alicia’s chest. She quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Keanan dropped to count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Alicia rolled her shoulder mere seconds before Carmen rolled onto one side, and began to drive piston-like right hands into her head before she got back to her feet and headed for the corner.

Lyn: The Venezuelan Vixen now feeding Alicia straight hands, and letting her know that whether she’s ready or not she earned this!

Carmen wasted no time as she perched herself perfectly, and dove off the top rope….onto Sienna at ringside. Gutierrez caught her with a missile dropkick to the chest that rocketed Sienna into the barricade. Carmen got back to her feet, and began to unload with furious right hands of her own at Sienna’s head to a roar from the crowd.

Lyn: Well... Damn. Sienna getting it too, and I’m not entirely convinced that Carmen was wrong here. Sienna was still pacing and I had a sneaking suspicion that after the match was over she was going to go take another round on Guiterrez.

Zack: Carmen has all the reason in the world to go after Sienna, because like you said, I’m pretty sure she was going to get her a pound of flesh before we’re done tonight anyway.

Gutierrez let her drop to the floor, and hopped back up onto the apron in a fury. The live crowd loved it as she started to step back through the ropes….only to catch a superkick to the side of her head from Alicia as she was stepping through to the ring. Garland quickly pulled her into a small package for the cover!

Zack: You could hear the snap of that kick on Carmen’s head as she was getting back into the ring, and Garland’s got an inside cradle!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Carmen kicked out just before the three, causing Alicia to get back to her feet. She pulled Carmen up with her, glancing over to see Sienna back up with a cold stare as she climbed into the ring. Alicia pulled Carmen up, and pinned her arms behind her back and told Sienna to take a shot.

Lyn:...And now this has turned into a damn handicap match!

Sienna charged forward and bit into her face all over again, causing Carmen to scream in pain as the referee called for the bell. Gutierrez collapsed to the mat, trying to shove Sienna off as Alicia went from enjoying it….to trying to pull Sienna off herself.

Zack: What the hell is going on?!

Gaby: The referee has disqualified Alicia Garland, therefore your winner…..CARMEN GUTIERREZ!

Lyn: ...Your guess is as good as mine.

Alicia finally pulls Sienna off, who turns into her with a vicious glare...before the two start trading shots as well. A bite mark is shown on Carmen’s cheek, blood beginning to trickle from it as she holds her face. Sienna shoves Alicia off, and turns back to Carmen before Alicia tries to apply a sleeper hold on Moore. Sienna grabs her head, and executes a jawbreaker that sends Garland reeling. As soon as she turns back to Carmen, the referee intercepts her as Carmen rolls out to the floor.

Zack: First she works with Sienna..then she works against her! Garland’s been disqualified, and Carmen needs to get out of here!

Lyn: ........And you said, this is one of Cereza’s friends?

Carmen clutched her face as Sienna moved towards the ropes to go after her before Alicia stopped her and then told her she was hers. Gutierrez didn’t know what to make of it as she backed up the ramp, now while Alicia and Sienna were nose to nose in the ring with the referee trying to get between them.

Zack: I don’t know what to make of this, but what a wild way to kick off Future Shock. Absolutely nothing was resolved here, it’s only gotten worse!

Lyn: I’m not exactly sure what there is to resolve in the first place! I feel like I have more questions than answers!

Future Shock cuts to a commercial break.

The music starts playing with a series of hazy looking technicolor clips that slowly meld into black and white clips of professional wrestling, both women and men of days long past...

Gillie: Welcome to Future Shock’s own “This Week In Wrestling” With Gillie Barnes... Brought to you by Plunder Pack. Plunder Pack comes filled with all sorts of shirts, toys, and memorabilia from your favorite brands. March’s theme is ‘NINETIES’ so you can expect any and all kind of memorabilia from the decade when you grab the Plunder Pack. Maybe you’ll find Crossfire, maybe a miniature Sega Genesis or pocket Nintendo? A DVD box set of your favorite show from the 90’s? Who's to say. Plundering, its not just for pirates anymore!

The Aspire Ring Bearer is standing dressed... Well, a lovely white dress. Its form figured to the Kent native and her hair’s been done up to look like the very definition of elegance as she even does a small curtsey, all the while flashing an infectious smile.

Gillie: Today guys we’ve got a special bit for this segment. I’ve been lovingly putting together this one for months, I had to call in a few favors, get permissions from my old mentor in that of Chris Strike, I had to make some requests of Thomas McFarlane, and I even had to get a sign off from Adam to make sure this would be viewable on television but finally... We’re going to show parts of a wrestling match that has been banned in at least twenty countries! How did it get that way? Well let’s delve into what has been a six month passion project of mine that may never get aired again! The year i--

KKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!

The live video feed gets interrupted with pre-filmed footage... The following scrolls across the screen.

[THE PRECEDING RAP SONG IS DEDICATED TO FREYA KANE/RAGNAL/DAVIS/MATTHEWS]

O.E. Ayano appears on screen, seemingly having hijacked This Week In Wrestling (and apparently taking a page out of Sophia Pike’s book, because if you’re going to rip off an idea...) She has a microphone in hand as she walks side-to-side on a dark looking club stage with the bare minimum of lighting overhead. A few silhouettes at the front of the stage can be seen, obviously people watching the 8 Chamber Orochi as she walks around on the stage... The instrumental of Jay-Z’s “Takeover” begins playing, thumping behind Ayano.

O.E.: O.E., I’m runnin’ this fu-ture...
8 Chamber, I’m runnin’ this fu-ture...
Prospects, we runnin’ this fu-ture...
Ayanos, we runnin’ this fu-ture...
Alumni, you runnin’ from fu-ture...
Freya Kane, you runnin’ from fu-ture!

O.E. reaches and pulls her hood off and gives a jerk to a surgical masking hanging around her neck out of the way a bit farther so she can come through clear and concise.

O.E.: A takeover, tell Freya its over,
I’m comin’ --me-- 8 Chamber,
Hey, oldhead you Destined to go,
Wanna step to Ay-An-Oh?
Bringin’ that twice-divorcee ass to the test,
Get zip-tied, dropped and triumphed like the rest.
Bring Jayden and Brendan to the show that night,
They can watch they mama’s right ankle get sniped.
Your experience ain’t good enough, Thotya,
Them ass shots callin’ you back, Freya.
O.E. Ayano on button, better yet a zipper,
Drop your hus on his head, get out the clipper,
I bring the fish hook to your knife, jerk your lip,
Put you back on the shelf, on a retired tip.
Don’t let me do it to you Freya, cause I repeat it,
You be like every one of my grad poll seatin’s.

The 8 Chamber Orochi begins pacing back and forth on the stage as she repeats the chorus now, with the crowd getting more and more into the song as they begin jumping up and down to the beat of the music.

O.E.: O.E., I’m runnin’ this fu-ture...
Freya Kane, you runnin’ from fu-ture! WATCH OUT!!

Crowd: WE RUN FS!

O.E.: I don’t give a flying fuck how many titles you ‘ccrued.
You whingin’ thot I own zip-ties bigger than you.
You used to be the baddest bitch, back in 2010
Next thing is “No Tears” with Matt Stone and again
Then you stopped the silly and switched your persona,
Goin’ from hyper to pissy and back again, Gomer?
O.E. a student of the game who got held back,
A problem child before your career went maybach.
Don’t let ‘em convince you, like ‘O.E. ain’t shit though’.
Please believe me thot, I’ll clap you.
Ring or backstage, where ever you feel,
I’ll even pay for the rehab on your ankle and heel.
No fam, your old ass should have stayed at home,
Now I gotta reconcuss a bitch and get her gone.
Freya you don’t want it with O,
Dial-A-Thot, she don’t want it with O, nnnooooo!!
...O.E., I’m runnin’ this fu-ture...
Freya Kane, you runnin’ from fu-ture! WATCH OUT!!

O.E. stops and holds the microphone like a baseball bat as the crowd follows along, swinging it ‘out of the park’ just as the crowd interjects once more...

Crowd: WE RUN FS!

O.E.: It’d be wise if you lay on your back in our match,
Else I’m comin’ to collect my six pack on ya ass.
Stop trying so hard to antagonize shit,
You actin’ like a git, and I know that’s rich.
Don’t step up to me at the Pay-Per-View,
Or merch will be the last thing upsettin’ you boo.
Please not with O, you know a bitch can go.
I won’t huff, rap’s the calm before the rough,
I am not afraid of five-foot, four inches of fluff.
You ain’t that real, wrestling’s Jenny McNeal.
A parody on a parody, not a single dose of brevity.
Thot I know your type, veteran shit, self-hype.
Hurting just to be acknowledged.
You can’t step to O.E., next time no Merlot; no mercy.
And to all the rest of ya’ll who think Ayanos get got,
You only get half a thought, get it Half-A-Thot?

KKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!

We return back to the live feed of Gillie wrapping up ‘This Week In Wrestling’, having no idea that her segment had been entirely upstaged by O.E. Ayano and what apparently was six months of work just went completely down the drain (and she’ll probably getting some angry calls from sponsors... Again.)

Gillie: --And I once again just want to thank everyone who helped me compile all of this research together for this week’s ‘This Week In Wrestling’ and signed off on this. Honetstly it means the absolute world to me to have been able to share that, and I just... I am so happy for how this turned out. I’ve not felt such a relief to get something done in so long! I can’t wait to watch it back! Anyway, to the legendary “Dapper Don” Donald Russels and his tag partner “West Threat” Mike Bricks for wrestling one of the most terrorizing and yet inspired hardcore matches in the nineties... WE SALUTE YOU!! This has been “This Week In Wrestling” and my name is Gillie Barnes. Until next time, faithful.

Fade to black.

God Will Guide You

We next go on location to the interior of what looks like a church as we see the choir standing behind a pulpit rehearsing together in front of what looks like a conductor. As the camera pans around, we find stained glass windows, very little in the way of pews, and an empty collection plate. The camera continues to pan, and there we find a very curious Sara Wilkins looking around and then back to the redhead seated next to her on a pair of high back chairs. The redhead would be none other than Casey Atherton.

Sara: Sara here on location to talk with a woman we’ve seen in recent weeks leading up to Whiplash, where she arrived and attacked Andi Takata. She’s a name synonymous with Future Shock from its seasonal days, all the way back to Season Three. Casey Atherton, thanks for taking this time to talk with me.

Casey: You are most welcome Child. It’s my humble honour to welcome you to our gathering tonight and welcome you to this house of salvation. We trust you will be most generous in return.

The red haired wrestler  gave an almost subtle gesture of the hand towards the collection plate and fixes the interviewer with a smile.

Casey: I’m sure you’ll find this evening commemorating what is and celebrating what could be to be most enlightening. Feel free to join in with the choir and feel the joy of the occasion flow through you.

Sara glances back to the Choir briefly, slowly nodding her head before she returns her attention to Casey.

Sara: I just...wanted to get a few questions answered, not of the spiritual variety though. For weeks, we kept hearing about this Savior coming to fix and save Future Shock. Your choir made more than one appearance in that time, and obviously...it was you. So when did you decide you were this...Savior, and what exactly are you saving a very successful brand like Future Shock from exactly?

Casey looks at her oddly for a moment...almost as though the reporter had suddenly grown a second head before it broke into a smile.

Casey: God bless you child. I hope despite your ignorance you are granted the wisdom and spiritual salvation that you are currently lacking.

The smile grows once more, holding her hand up before it can be pointed out that she hasn’t answered either question.

Casey: I’ve visited many places of pilgrimage recently Sara. Many Holy Lands. Many sacred and sanctified places of worship. And read a great many stories of saints and holy seers. And one day it came to me. Like a dream, as clear as day...it was all laid out in front of me. My purpose in life - the reason I was put on this planet. And it was summed up in just two words - ‘Future Shock’.

The red haired woman looked humbled as she spoke of her epiphany.

Casey: I realised that my interaction with this - for want of a better term - ‘Brand’, had been delivered when it needed me the most. The first season had a certain...novelty value. People tuned in because it was new and shiny. The second season saw those who had been unfortunate enough to not see the first tune in and maintain a certain level. The Third season… it required something special. Some ONE special. A person capable of giving it fresh impetus and direction; who could give it energy and prevent it slipping into the doldrums and instead drive it forwards to become a colossus. For which I was rewarded handsomely with varying accolades and achievements.

She motioned to one side where a couple of Future Shock seasonal belts were displayed (that may or may not have been replicas) and, of course, her Bikini Joust Championship belt.

Casey: I returned in the second chance season and once more was the person that every tuned in to watch. Did you know Sara that at the time it was the highest rated season of Future Shock to date?

She pointed a finger, as humbly as possible at herself before she continued.

Casey: Which brings us neatly to the Future Shock Championship - that by the grace of God and in his ineffable wisdom, I was the first person to ever hold. And thanks to the abilities that he has granted to me and that I have honed and developed over a lifetime, I made it one of the most sought after Championships that FFW has to offer. The wars that Andi and Isis; that Bianca and Mallory have waged over that title belt are built on the foundation that I laid.

Casey allowed herself the tiniest, teeniest, smallest little smile before her expression became noticeably more humble.

Casey: When that evidence was presented to me...well, it became obvious that I am the rock upon which this is all built upon.

Sara: I see….

Sara seemed a bit skeptical, but soldiered on anyway.

Sara: Well with that said, is there a particular reason why you showed up at Whiplash and proceeded to pummel Andi Takata after her match with O.E. Ayano? That doesn’t seem like something a spiritual person might do. I mean you don’t see ministers or preachers beating up people.

Casey: My actions are those of a higher power Sara. I am guided by their will. It is channeled through me into actions and words. That was the right thing to do. At the right time and to a person that was deserving of it. I ask not why. I merely trust and believe that this is more than an idle desire; I have faith that this is part of a bigger plan that will be revealed in the fullness of time. After all, Sara, do they not say that God moves in mysterious ways? I’m sure more will be revealed in due course and I’m sure that soon I will be able to provide greater context to these issues and to my actions - when the time is right, till then I have faith. I believe.

Sara: Well the time is Future Shock Destiny on Pay Per View in April. You’ve been scheduled to make your in-ring return to Future Shock against Andi one on one. She didn’t seem to be too happy about what you did, after all. She actually seems pretty mad. Anything you’d like to share with her since she’s watching?

Casey pauses for a moment before she leans forwards towards the camera.

Casey: Andi...you should be happy; you should be ecstatic and dancing for joy in the streets and the aisles for it would appear that you have been the first to be saved; the first to obtain salvation. You shouldn’t be mad. You shouldn’t be angry. You should embrace this moment with open arms and rejoice; break out into song and revel in your good fortune. You… you should take the time between now and Future Shock Destiny to ask yourself these questions ‘How am I part of the problem? What could I do better? How can I be a better person? How can I improve the world? How can I be the change in the world that would bring the greatest joy to the largest number of people? How can I help Casey Atherton in her mission to save Future Shock? What skills and talents do I have to offer that this mission might find useful?’

Casey nods her head.

Casey: Look within yourself Andi. You’ll find the answers there. You’ll discover how you have wandered off the path and how you have lost your way. Then….then you will welcome this intervention in your life. You will thank me and you will thank God.

Sara’s eyes widened as one of the Choir nudged a collection plate against her arm. She shook her head...and they nudged a little harder before she was coerced to find a donation before we ut back to the live show.

Cockroach Girl

A video clip shows us the recent appearances of a certain purple haired beauty, namely Bianca Reed (who else!). Included in the clip is her appearance at Whiplash, dousing Max Sato with cockroaches and making him scream in terror and her recent interaction with Missy on the last episode of Future Shock. From there, we cut back to the live show and see the vivacious beauty with Sara in the back. The crowd gives her a very loud response.

Sara: You just saw a little highlight reel of a woman who hasn’t even made her in-ring debut yet in Future Shock. Please welcome my guest...the princess of the Reed family….Bianca Reed!

Bianca tosses her bright purple hair over her shoulder, pushing her aviator sunglasses up on top of her head with a grin.

Bianca: And you best bet that there’s gonna be more to add to that highlight reel pretty soon, Sara. Sorry we couldn’t get together earlier - busy schedule and all, what with promoting A Clockwork Knight, working over in Japan with DIVINE Pro, and of course making my way through a number one contender’s tournament over in RISE Wrestling. So what’ve you got for me tonight?

Sara: 3 things I wanted to cover, and you pretty well set up the first one. With all that going on in your life and career right now, what made you want to be part of Future Shock?

Bianca: Sara, if you want to be the best, then you have to beat the best, you know what I’m saying? And besides, a woman like me, who’s been busting her ass building her brand, can’t confine herself to one company. Besides, I caught Adam’s eye awhile back and when you’ve got the head of a brand like this taking notice, you gotta jump on that opportunity. So I told Adam, through Carson, that once my schedule calmed down I’d sign on the dotted line and come over to compete here in Future Shock.

Sara: You wasted no time making your presence felt. At Whiplash, you and 4 Loko Ayano prevented the Max Sato Experience from trying to injure one of our Prospects. And in a clip that has hundreds of thousands of views since then, you sent Max screaming like a banshee covered in cockroaches. Judging by your Twitter account not too long after, that was a career highlight. Is that safe to assume?

Bianca: Let’s get one thing straight here, okay Sara? That 4 Loko chick didn’t do half of what I did when it came to running Max Sato out on the rails.

Sara: Well she was being restrained at the time, that’s a fair point. Either way, you certainly did make the bigger difference at the time. No one...well except maybe Max...would argue that, but they’re suspended.

Bianca: And even if he wasn’t, what does Max Sato matter? I mean honestly. If I hadn’t come in to save the day, he’d probably still be running his little bitch ass around, talking like he’s the greatest thing to ever happen to wrestling when everyone around here knows it’s a toss-up between him and his client as to who’s the actual worst. So while Drunktastic Ayano was busy getting tied up, I was the one who came in and saved the day. And I still haven’t gotten a thank you from 4 Loko for coming in and basically doing her job for her. But what else do you expect from a freaking Ayano, you know?

Sara: Lastly, Bianca, we saw you just two weeks ago coming to the rescue again as Missy looked as though she were about to have some after-match assault on Angelina Fantastica. You sort of...faked her out, which didn’t sit well with her obviously. We’ll be hearing from her later tonight as Adam has booked a match at Future Shock Destiny between you and her. Would you like to share any thoughts with her?

Bianca: Prissy bitches like her are exactly the kind of people I like to screw around with most. I dare her to come step to me, cause I guarantee she doesn’t have the intestinal fortitude to do it. Hell, she can bring her little friend Scarlett along for the ride too, I’ll take them both on, give them both a little taste of how the other half lives, you know?  

Sara: I’m sure she’ll have a reply to that a bit later in the show. Thank you for your time tonight, Bianca, and most of all as I’m sure Adam has told you...welcome to Future Shock.

Bianca: Don’t know how warm that welcome’s gonna be once these girls get a look at what I can do but I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to win. Catch ya later, Sara.

The camera zooms in on her face before we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:46:36 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring, and there we find Gabrielle Crimson once again with her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: After the wild melee that was our last match, I’m not sure what we can expect here given one of the participants. But I do know one thing. After this match, we are going to see that security footage from the suspects in the fire investigation leaving the building on our last show.

Lyn: Something a few people have been looking forward to but for now... Something worthy this way comes.

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Gaby: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping in the ring. Sunny stares off, waiting, plotting.

Zack: This past Thursday at Velocity, we found out that Sunny has made her return to the main roster of FFW. She also seemed to be trying to recruit the COO to join the Worthy as well.

Lyn: ‘We’re all Worthy now’ is something I’m sure Sunny would love to see and hear.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: The last time we saw Harley in the ring, she was earning herself an Aspire Ring match at Destiny in a bruiser of a match with Ji-Hu Myeong that literally saw her elbow Ji-Hu into unconsciousness to bring about the end of the match. I’ve not seen anything quite like that before.

Lyn: It's an exceptionally effective spinal lock, made more dangerous by the unending blows raining down.

Referee Angela Keanan returns to the ring for the match as Qilin offers her a pamphlet after she calls for the bell. As the referee looks at it, Harley glances towards the herald and gives Sunny the opening she was looking for as she charges across the ring, catching Shannon with a running elbow to the side of the head that rocks the orange haired beauty backwards. Sunny continues to fire those same elbows, backing her up into the corner and then wrapping the tag rope around her neck after she steps out onto the apron to choke her. Keanan politely declines the pamphlet and finally turns back to the ring before Sunny lets go of the rope. Kyoun steps back in as Keanan notices that Qilin is still standing in the ring watching.

Lyn: Sunny already stretching the rules to their breaking point and referee Keanan... Is being handed a pamphlet.

Zack: She needs to get Qilin out of the ring, she shouldn’t have even started the match with her in there!

Sunny steps back into the ring, working over Harley in the corner. She pulls her head down, driving knees up into her face before she drills her with a DDT to the mat. Kyoun measures and delivers a standing knee drop to her head when she tries to get up, then pulls her up and drives her down again with a reverse DDT. As she makes a cover, Qilin heads for the corner and begins to unfasten the top turnbuckle when the referee moves in to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harley kicks out at two just as Qilin peels off the padding in the corner, and tosses it to the floor.

Zack: Two DDT variants in a row has given Sunny the opening she needed for this match, but they weren’t enough. And Qilin is still standing in the ring!

Lyn: Standing and unfastening the turnbuckle... Likely giving Sunny just another weapon to work with.

Kyoun got back to her feet, firing elbows into Harley’s head before she pulls her up with her. She starts to whip her across into the corner, but Harley stops herself before she runs into Qilin, who cowers like a frightened child. Sunny moves it from behind, and drops her with a neckbreaker. Qilin peeks out from her cowered position, clapping politely as Sunny mounts Harley and begins pelting her with right hands to the head. The referee again tries to get Qilin out of the ring, without a great deal of success.

Lyn: ....Qilin acted as though Harley was about to run her over there. I can’t help but feel like she sees Sunny as some sort of savior at times with the way she acts.

Zack: Future Shock’s answer to Wednesday Addams is the loyal human being I’ve ever seen in this business. I’m pretty sure she’d have taken whatever Harley might have done to her if Sunny had given it the all clear.

Kyoun gets back to her feet, turning to Qilin and ordering her to the floor. Unlike when the referee asked, Qilin dutifully steps out between the ropes and hops back down to ringside. Sunny turns back to Harley, delivering a fist drop to her head. She mounts her back, applying a camel clutch after hooking her arms behind her knees. Sunny looks down into Harley’s face as she pulls back on her neck, trying to get a submission. Keanan asks again and again if Harley wants to stop but never gets an affirmative answer.

Zack: A camel clutch is not something we see a lot of from Sunny, she likes to strike. But she’s varied her offense a bit tonight, because she knows if she wins, she’ll get an Aspire Ring shot just like Harley has earned.

Lyn: She wants to get her stock rising, this year Zack. I think last year was bringing a shock of her returning and now this year is making it count. An Aspire Ring could be the right way to begin.

Harley finally managed to free her arms, and began to push up to her knees with Sunny on her back. Shannon got to a vertical base with Sunny practically on a piggyback ride. The orange haired beauty began to run backwards towards the turnbuckle to shake Sunny off. But when Qilin saw it was the exposed turnbuckle, she hopped up onto the apron and draped herself over it. Sunny ended up running back first into Qilin, which softened the blow considerably when she let Harley go. Shannon immediately spun around, and snapped her up with a belly to belly suplex to the mat, while Keanan tried to get Qilin off the corner.

Lyn: ...I... Zack, she just BLOCKED Sunny getting her head smashed in by that exposed turnbuckle with her ribs and back. What level won’t this woman go to protect the Leader of the Worthy!?

Zack: That’s scary levels of devotion right there, no question about it. But it only delayed the inevitable, because she couldn’t protect Sunny from that belly to belly.

Sunny started to get to her feet, only for Harley to whip her into the far side. Kyoun rebounded quickly before Harley caught her coming in with a spinning backfist to the jaw that rocked the blonde backwards. Shannon took off for the far side, grabbing Sunny’s head on the rebound with a one handed bulldog to spike her face into the mat. The crowd was much louder at this point, as they were in full support of Harley when she popped back up to her feet. It was clear that her head was still hurting though as she rubbed the back of it, and headed for the corner. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, glancing over to see Qilin was holding her ribs on the apron in the next corner. As soon as Sunny got back up, Harley executed a blockbuster from the middle rope and quickly made the cover!

Zack: Harley with a blockbuster off the middle, and she may have put Sunny into next week right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sunny got her shoulder up in time as Harley got back to her feet. She was starting to feel her adrenaline pumping now as she bolted out of the corner with a double foot stomp to Sunny’s abdomen that doubled her over on the mat, as Qilin finally returned to the floor with one arm pressed to her ribs.

Lyn: Double foot stomp on Kyoun there and Harley is getting a roll going! The Giocare is going to feel that one in the morning.

Harley pulled the Game Changer to her feet, firing knee strikes into her ribs before she sent her across for the ride. As soon as Sunny rebounded, Harley snapped her up into a t-bone suplex that dropped her back on the mat. Shannon was about to cover her as Sunny rolled to her hands and knees, clearly in some pain. Instead Harley jerked her up into a front facelock, hooked one leg and executed a bridging fisherman’s suplex for the pin!

Lyn: An academic suplex there... I don’t think it could be better than perfect!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Sunny got her leg free to kick out, prompting Harley to start back to her feet again. She quickly headed for the corner again, this time making her way to the top rope. As soon as she got up there, Qilin reached up a pamphlet to her after climbing onto the apron again. The split second she looked down to the herald, Sunny charged the corner and caused Harley to land straddling it the hard way. Qilin hopped back down, instead handing the pamphlet to the timekeeper nearby.

Zack: I don’t know if she gets paid any money for her services, but Qilin damn sure earns it each time she’s out here. I hope the timekeeper doesn’t think that’s a flirtation like he did with Scarlett.

Sunny climbed up onto the corner with her, hooking her head under one arm as she gathered herself for a moment. And with one fluid snap, she executed a superplex with thunderous impact. Sunny immediately went for the cover, also hooking the outside leg.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

This time, Harley kicked out before the three. Sunny got back to her feet, still a little wobbly herself from Harley’s offense. She headed out onto the apron, glancing down to her herald on the floor before she took off towards the far corner. Sunny ran the apron at top speed, leaping onto the top turnbuckle before executing a springboard diving headbutt!

Lyn: Taking a bit of damage yourself to do more to your opponent. Chancey but it paid off!

Sunny immediately went for the cover again, hooking the far leg in the process as Keanan fell into position.

Zack: I’ve never seen Sunny hit that before, and I think she has it right here!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Harley barely gets her shoulder up in time before the three comes down, causing Sunny to shoot daggers from her eyes towards the referee.

Lyn: Well, it seems like Sunny thought so too... Tell ‘em why you mad, kid. Go ‘head. Tell ‘em.

Sunny got back to her feet, muttering something angrily to herself before she headed back to the corner again. She quickly climbs up to the top rope, looking out at the crowd who are definitely not in her favor. She turned her back to the ring, and went for a moonsault. But Harley got to her feet, grabbed her head on the way down for a devastating inverted facebuster that popped the crowd as the back of Sunny’s head hit the mat!

Lyn: THE SUN JUST GOT SET!!

Harley leaned forward, hooking her leg as she seemed as though she were about to collapse on top of Sunny at any moment.

Zack: That was a knockout shot! This is over!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

As Keanan’s hand is about to hit the mat for the third time, Sunny raises her shoulder and drops back to the mat again. Harley looks up at the referee, holding up three fingers as if to ask and only getting two in return.

Lyn: Shannon was hoping that would be the end of it but looks like she’s going to have to need something more... Dare I say...

Harley struggled to get back to her feet, as Sunny was barely stirring herself on the mat. Shannon got her bearings, and shot her hands into the air simulating a volcano.

Zack: I think she’s calling for her favorite finisher, Lyn! I smell an ERUPTION COMING UP!!

Lyn: A devastating triple kick on the way!

Sunny used the ropes to help her start back to her feet as Harley set up behind her. As soon as the blonde turned around, Harley connected with a flash kick to the jaw, a roundhouse that dropped her to her knees, and then a nasty thrust kick to the chin! Sunny collapsed like a house of cards as Harley dove on top of her.

Lyn: EEERRRRUUUUPPPPTTTTIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNN!!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Harley rolled off the cover, gasping for breath before the referee raised her hand let it drop back to the mat.

Zack: Whether you like Sunny or not, she and Harley left it all in the ring! But it was Harley Shannon who just picked a huge win, and is going to be one massive threat to the Aspire Ringbearer!

Gaby: Here is your winner……………..HARLEY SHANNOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Harley began to get to her feet, leaning against the ropes to help her stay upright as a tired smile formed on her face when she got her hand raised officially.

Lyn: Even with the aid of her herald, Sunny comes up a little short here tonight.

Zack: I’m looking forward to Destiny more and more when Harley gets her crack at regaining her Aspire Ring! But I understand we got...Missy and Scarlett Silver in the back?

From there, we cut away.

Did You Say Prissy?

The next scene takes us backstage to what looks to a private dressing room. The camera pans up two pairs of legs. As it pans higher, we see Missy & Scarlett Silver. Missy is dressed in a little black dress with her legs crossed, with Scarlett in an almost matching design in red to her left. The voice of the cameraman was soon heard as the girls looked at him.

Voice: So I’m new to all this. I got a couple things that they want to hear your thoughts on, ladies. Missy, let’s start with why has Scarlett Silver been appearing for your recent matches? She was at Whiplash, and then last show against Angelina. What’s the situation there?

Missy: Well, really I think that would be more a question for Scarlett, but it is one I asked her myself after she turned up at Whiplash, so luckily I already know the answer. I’ve never asked her to appear, but she felt she owed me after some past issues between the two of us. It’s been quite effective at building bridges if nothing else. I’ve not exactly made myself liked around here, so it’s nice to know there is someone who will keep an eye out if it’s needed.

Voice: Scarlett, what prompted you to start helping Missy out of the blue? Even she was confused by it, seemingly, at Whiplash when you showed up.

Scarlett flashes a dazzling smile towards the camera or more specifically the man holding the camera, before she responds.

Scarlett: Like Missy said. I was kind of a bitch to her when we knew each other before, so I did owe her. Plus, I’m new to the company, I thought that if I helped Missy out then I’ll be able to count on her to return the favour when the time arises, as I’m sure it will, that I need someone to have my back. It’s taken me a little while, but I think I’ve finally got her to see things from my point of view.

Voice: Makes sense. Alright, 2 more things. Earlier tonight, we heard from Bianca Reed, who’s facing Missy at Destiny after some recent...interactions. Figured you might like a chance to espond to those.

Missy’s smile drops to be replaced with a more serious expression as she shifts forwards slightly.

Missy: Where do I even start with that? Firstly, does she honestly believe that she’s the only one that Adam’s spotted and recruited? He spotted me and recruited me, along with most of the roster… it’s kind of what he does. Secondly, calling me a prissy bitch just tells me one thing, Bianca has no idea who she’s dealing with. I can be called a lot of things, and believe me, I have been...prissy is not one of those things. If she thinks her tough girl attitude is going to intimidate me, she is going to be sorely mistaken… emphasis on the sore. I have never backed down from a challenge or a fight in my career, and well before that even, and I’m not about to start now with a mouthy little bitch like her. She wants my attention, she’s damn well got it now. If she wants Scarlett, she can sort that out with her, despite what roach girl might think, I don’t need anyone to fight my battles for me.  

Voice: Well...that pretty well covers that. Last thing. You got your Aspire Ring shot you earned at Whiplash on the next Future Shock against Gillie Barnes. Thoughts on that, and can we expect Scarlett to be there as well?

Missy: I’m actually pretty excited for that match and not only because of the chance of winning the Aspire Ring. I’m looking forward to the challenge. I have a lot of respect for Gillie, she’s a talented girl and works hard but that won’t stop me from doing everything I can to beat her. As for Scarlett being there, I’d say given the past few weeks that she will be, but I’ll be giving her strict instructions not to get involved… and you’ll listen to me, won’t you Scarlett?

Scarlett looks slightly sheepish then smiles at Missy.

Scarlett: Of course… anything you say Missy. Scouts honour.

Voice: Thank you for your time tonight, ladies. Enjoy the rest of the show.

The fellow holding the camera takes a slow pan down taking in the view before we head elsewhere.

Fanning the Flames

We cut to the back in Adam’s office, where we find him talking to members of the security team. Conspicuous by her absence is 4 Loko as Adam points them towards a freeze frame image on a monitor.

Adam: I already showed this to 4 Loko, but I need you guys to see it too. Last show, a fire broke out, as you know. I have security footage from the parking lot of the people we suspect were behind it. They were caught fleeing out the door less than two minutes after the alarm went off for the fire. So I just want you to keep an eye out for anyone matching this description you see, alright?

All the security team nodded and showed they were on board as Adam pointed his remote towards the monitor.

Zack: Seems like Adam is right on top of things, I’m very curious to see who’s on this tape.

Lyn: It looks as though we’re about to find out in just mere moments.

Adam clicked play as the black and white security footage began to play. It was just outside the staff entrance door as a white car pulled to a screeching halt. The windows were tinted, making it so the driver was obscured. However in seconds, the door burst open as a pale woman with a streak in her hair darted out of the building. She immediately threw a bag in the trunk. Slammed it shut, and moved around to the passenger side door to get inside.

Zack: There’s only one woman in or around Future Shock with a white streak in her hair, Lyn. But that couldn’t have been Mallory!

Lyn: Well of course not but it kind of looked like... Well no, Mallory would be a little taller and sometimes its... Blonde?

The woman darted into the car in the video, shutting the door and it drove away. Adam stopped the video from there, taking a deep breath.

Adam: If any of you see anyone who resembles that woman in the video at any time at this arena or any Future Shock show, let me know immediately!

One of the security team held up his hand.

Security: I have….I’ve seen that woman before.

Adam: Where?

Security: She and another woman were in Brianna’s office a few minutes ago…

Adam’s eyes widened as he got up, and darted out of the office with security right behind them. The cameras followed along then as they all headed towards Bri’s office.

Zack: That woman is here?! And she brought a friend?!

Lyn: Deeper down the rabbit hole we go but... I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Adam made it to the door, giving it a knock before it opened. Standing inside though was not Brianna Singer, instead it was two women. One was the woman clearly in the security footage, and a brunette standing beside her. Adam’s jaw clenched as he (and the viewers) looked into a pair of very familiar faces to long time Future Shock fans.

The girls looked at one another and then to Adam, as many of the crowd were more than a little stunned as they, for the first time in a long time, saw….

Zack: That’s…..IGNIS AND LIGHTNING!!

Lyn: Adam looks as though he just watched someone punch a kitten... For... So many good reasons.

Zack: I...uh….we’ll be right back…..

The show cuts to commercial from there.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 10:48:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 10:49:37 pm »

We head back to ringside with the “Wildcat” once again standing front and center in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is your main event of the evening!

Zack: Another brand new team is set to debut against possibly the toughest challenge in the division, Lyn. It’s not often you see a mother/daughter tag team, but we are about to do just that!

Lyn: Well... I do expect a LOT of team chemistry here at the least.

The guitar strum of “Call Me” by Blondie plays over the PA system, the stage covered up in a fog while two female figures head out of the back. With Linda standing on the left and Rose on the right, the two girls point upwards, shouting to the crowd before the head down the ramp.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, from Manhattan, New York, they are “The Waterborne Phoenix” Linda Ragnal and “Poison” Rose Gardner...THE GARDNERS!

As the mother and daughter duo reach the ring, Linda slides under the ropes while Rose hops onto the ring apron, and then vaults over the top rope. Rolling to her feet, Linda climbs onto the turnbuckles, raising two of her fingers up to the crowd before she throws her skull cap out to them. Rose, meanwhile, makes her way to the ropes, mounting on the second rope and then pointing at herself with her thumbs, and then at her mother, working the crowd up with war cries. The two Gardners meet up in the middle of the ring, discussing who goes first before the match begins.

Zack: On one side, you have a wily veteran like Linda Ragnal, my former broadcast partner. She’s probably seen everything at this point. But on the other, you got unbridled enthusiasm in Rose Gardner and she has never been tested like she’s about to be.

Lyn: You know, there’s... Gotta be something to be said about drawing the short straw but hey... On Rose’s first night she might pin Isis. Can you imagine?

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: These two right here may just be the odds on favorites to become the first Future Shock tag champions when the matches begin towards those titles. Valentina and Isis know each other extremely well, and there is nothing but raw, unadulterated power right there.

Lyn: Right you are. In fact, I feel like it goes oft understated just how strong Valentina is even when standing side by side with Isis.

Referee Angela Keanan watches as Isis steps out onto the apron as Valentina heads towards the center. The Latin Goddess invites Rose to start the match, causing her to bounce up and down on her feet telling her mom it was go time! Linda told her she’d rather start this time, causing Rose to step out onto the apron. The brunette immediately began bouncing up and down on the top rope, telling Valentina she was gonna lose her new boot in her “uppity Latin ass.” Linda took a deep breath as Valentina headed towards Rose, only to get intercepted by Linda as she caught her with a knee to the ribs that stopped her. Linda immediately applied an arm, twisting her arm and causing Valentina to lean over slightly as Ragnal began to drive elbow drops into her shoulder.

Zack: Linda taking early control with this armbar, she’s picking her body part to negate some o Valentina’s strength. I’d say Rose excels at the trash talking!

Lyn: She has no degrees of fear here tonight, which isn’t the worst thing especially with what she’s facing out and Linda dropping in a few elbows on top of it.

Linda tried to drive Valentina to her knees, but wasn’t having much success when the brunette turned into her with an elbow to the sternum. It stunned Linda for a moment, allowing Valentina to drive two more home before she whipped Linda in for the ride. Ragnal reversed it though, and caught Lozano coming back with a Japanese armdrag. Lozano quickly gets back to her feet, catching another short knee from Linda as she does before Ragnal applies that standing armbar all over again. It obviously annoys Valentina a bit, once more trying to counter out of it. This time, she simply jams a thumb in her eye which seems to do the trick. Lozano breaks free, scoops her up to put her back down with a sidewalk slam.

Lyn: Valenta not about to continue to suffer Linda’s chain wrestling, instead opting for the fast and the dirty with that thumb.

Zack: If the legal counters aren’t working, there’s not really a bottom to how far Valentina will go to take control of a match.

Lozano rolled on top of her into a mount position before she started hammering fists into the side of her head. Several connected before she got back to her feet to deliver a knee drop into Linda’s back when she tried to get up again. With her hands clasped together, she began driving clubbing blows into her lower back repeatedly like a hammer to pound her back to the mat. Lozano jerked her back up from behind, firing a pair of kidney punches before spinning her around and into a fireman’s carry. Linda started firing elbows into the side of her head though, causing her to lose her grip and allow Linda a chance to land on her feet and drop Valentina with a DDT. She glanced back to Rose, who was still bouncing up and down on the bottom rope wanting to get into the action.

Zack: It’s been pretty back and forth with these, and part of me wonders if Linda really wants to tag Rose in unless she’s positive it’s completely to her advantage to do so.

Lyn: I’d argue both for motherly part of Linda wanting to protect her kid, but also for the veteran part of her telling her not to let the less experienced wrestler get in unless she can press the team’s momentum. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Linda instead headed for the neutral corner, climbing up to the second turnbuckle from the inside. As Valentina rolled onto her back, Linda came down with an elbow drop to the chest. Ragnal immediately got back to her feet, grabbing Valentina by the ankles and then falling backwards to catapult her chest first into the corner. As soon as Lozano struck, Linda caught her from behind with a neckbreaker and immediately made the cover.

Zack: Linda with a nice neckbreaker, looking to send them home early tonight!

ONE!!!

Valentina kicked out before the two, causing the blonde to begin hammering knee drops into her chest. Another glance to her daughter who was still bouncing but now had her hand out. Linda seemed cautious, glancing down to Valentina and then making the tag to Rose. Ragnal grabbed Valentina’s feet under her arms as Rose hopped to the top rope and came off with a mushroom butt stomp to Valentina’s chest that got the crowd excited.

Lyn: Swing your arms, from side to side! C’mon it’s time to go! Do the Poison Rose!

Hearing the crowd really got Rose energized, as if she wasn’t already. Gardner pulled Valentina up, and whipped her into the far neutral corner before taking off after her. As Lozano hit back first, Rose caught her with a Stinger splash that dropped her to sit against the corner. Rose hit the ropes on the far side, and came back with a hip check and drove her hip into the side of Lozano’s head. The crowd was eating it up as Rose took off again, bouncing off the far side once more and coming back with a basement dropkick that might have been a little low, considering Lozano curled on the canvas holding her crotch in pain. Rose shrugged, and looked back to Isis and started talking trash to her by letting her know she reminded her of Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Lyn: Rose reminds me a bit of the gamers you’d run into playing an FPS online. Just rolling trash talk endlessly. We’re gonna get a ‘git gud’ by the end of this after that dropkick.

Zack: I don’t think she knows how small she is compared to her opponents. But she needs to focus on Valentina, because she’s getting up behind her!

As Rose was looking at Isis, Valentina grabbed her around the waist from behind. Rose began throwing back elbows with reckless abandon at Valentina’s head. A few of them landed perfectly, causing Lozano to let go. As soon as she did, she quickly lunged to grab her as Rose dropped into a ball (like Samus Aran) and rolled between her legs to pop up behind her. Lozano leaned down to see where she went, only for Rose to hit the near side ropes with a running kneelift into her face followed by a facebuster! The crowd popped as she went for the cover!

Zack: Good Lord, she’s gonna pin Valentina!

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lozano shoved her off the cover as Rose rolled to her feet. Valentina got back up slowly, but didn’t make it thanks to a one armed bulldog that spiked her face back down on the mat and caught her in Ascension’s corner. Rose stopped dead in her tracks, looking up to the Titaness!

Lyn: Can someone cue up some end of level boss music soon...?

Valentina began to get up again as Isis shook her head down at Rose. Lozano grabbed her from behind, and snapped off a German suplex that sent Rose to the mat. The boos began from there as Lozano sat on her back, and pulled her head up with one hand to fire forearm shots across her face with the other. She asked her if she thought it was funny now before a trio of elbows landed on top of her head. She jerked Rose to her feet, and fired her into the neutral corner. Gardner hit back first as Valentina barreled in with a corner clothesline. But Rose sidestepped her, and gave her an inverted atomic drop that sat her back on the canvas in the corner. Gardner looked a bit pained as she darted for the other corner, called out “Snorlax, I choose you” and proceeded to use a cannonball senton to the corner into Valentina!

Lyn: Rose with an inverted atomic drop and then coming in with a C-- A ROLLOUT! ...From where I’m sitting, Zack I think it was super effective.

Zack: She hasn’t needed a Potion yet. Be that as it may, Rose has definitely fired up this crowd at the arena with her offense!

Rose got back to her feet, grinning as she took a moment to listen to the crowd...only for Lozano to rise up behind her. She went for a clothesline as Rose turned, but she darted out of the way and into her corner to tag Linda. The Waterborne Phoenix came in, charging right at Valentina with a clothesline of her own. Lozano got rocked back into the ropes before Linda scooped her up for a back suplex, but Lozano landed on her feet behind her and gave her a chop block to the back of the knee. It stopped her in her tracks, and dropped her down to her other knee before Valentina jerked her back up and executed a dragon screw leg whip that snapped Linda back to the mat...still clutching her knee.

Zack: Nice first outing for Rose, and Linda’s ready to pick the pace! But Valentina’s not having it, and looks like she’s trying to separate her calf from Linda’s right knee.

Lyn: A lot of trying there at least. Here’s where that power comes into play, unfortunately for Linda.

Lozano grabbed her leg, and began to drive her knee into the mat repeatedly. She quickly rolled her onto her back, and applied an Indian deathlock to increase the damage she had already caused. Keanan dropped down to see if Linda wanted to quit. The blonde was clear that she didn’t as Valentina looked to add more pressure to the hold, causing Linda’s face to reflect the agony she was feeling as a result.

Lyn: Linda is fighting the pain here, trying to tear through it but she’s seeing her salvation in sight.

Keanan continued to ask Linda if she wanted to submit, and kept getting a no answer. Ragnal’s face showed pure torture though as she started trying to reach for the bottom rope. She wasn’t close enough, and began trying to pull herself the few inches she needed before she finally made it. Keanan called for the break immediately, and got to a four count before Valentina released it. Lozano shook her head with a smile growing on her face as she started to pull Linda back towards the center of the ring. She flipped her over into a single leg Boston crab as a result.

Zack: Linda’s knee must be killing her! And this single leg crab won’t help matters. She’s gotta be thinking about tagging Rose back in, but it certainly isn’t to her advantage right now.

Lyn: Well the mother bird is going to have to let the baby out of the nest else her wing is going to get clipped! ...Any of those analogies do anything for you, man?

Valentina looked up to Rose, mocking her as the teenager was shouting to her mom to get over to her for the tag. Lozano leaned back a little more, almost bringing Linda’s foot to her shoulder with the leverage she had, causing Ragnal to shout in pain. Keanan resumed asking for the submission, but Linda wasn’t having it yet. She started to try to pull them towards the ropes again, but she only got so far before Valentina stood up and dragged her back to the center and applied it again. As the referee went to ask again, Rose darted into the ring and caught Valentina with a bicycle kick to the side of the head that knocked her off to the mat. Gardner darted back to herr corner as the referee admonished her, and held out her hand for her mom as she called to her.

Zack: Rose couldn’t stand it anymore, and she broke the hold herself, Lyn. But Linda better make a tag one way or another, because Valentina isn’t going to stay down long.

Lyn: Nor is she going to take it too well I imagine after Rose just caught her with her own favorite style of booting someone across the mouth.

Linda turned herself around, and began to head towards her daughter on the far side of the ring. Valentina also began to move as she got back to her feet. She darted towards Linda and grabbed her by the foot, causing Ragnal to get up and hop on her good leg...and into an enzuigiri that caught Lozano on the back of her head. Valentina fell backwards like a falling tree as Linda resumed her path back to the corner. Rose was practically bent double over the top rope reaching for her as Linda finally made it...and reluctantly made the tag! The crowd came to life as Rose bounded over the top rope into the ring just as Valentina made the tag in her corner.

Lyn: The Latin Goddess just got clocked across the head AGAIN and Poison Rose is in! ...Hoo boy.

Isis stepped over the top rope into the ring, walking to the center as Rose looked up...way up into her face. The crowd wasn’t as loud now as the two stood toe to toe.

Zack: Ohh boy...I don’t think Linda wanted this! Rose is in, but Lozano got the tag. And now a woman who has never had a professional match in her life is looking up at over a foot taller almost a whole person heavier than her!

Lyn: The look on the faces of every woman in this match tells a different tale entirely... Isis looks as though she’s almost... Amused. Somehow that’s not comforting. At all.

Rose reached up, and gave her a bird in her face before she took off towards the ropes. She rebounded with a running shoulder tackle...that knocked Rose down but didn’t budge Isis. Gardner hopped back to her feet, hitting the ropes again and this time connecting with a flying clothesline. Isis didn’t move a step. The teen got up again, listening to the crowd as they tried to rally her forward.

Zack: A shoulder tackle...a clothesline….it’s like Rose is hitting a brick wall because Isis hasn’t moved a muscle! This is a mismatch of epic proportions if you’re Rose!

Lyn: Yet that isn’t doing a thing to stop her or stop the crowd from getting behind her!

Rose glanced back to her corner, seeing a concerned look on her mom’s face as she was trying to get back to her feet on her bad leg. She offered her hand out to her daughter, and Rose looked back up to Isis before slapping her across the face. Isis’ eyes seemed to flash as she went to grab her, but Rose ducked underneath it and took off for the ropes behind her. Isis spun around as Rose came back with a….stomp to Isis’ foot! That got a reaction as Rose stomped it again, and took off behind her once more. She rebounded quickly with a low dropkick to the back of her knee that did stumble Isis before Gardner popped up, and began kicking the back of her leg repeatedly till she dropped her down to one knee. It brought a proud smile to her face!

Lyn: I... She actually got her down to one knee. I mean she stomped on her foot but SHE GOT HER DOWN TO ONE KNEE!

Zack: Like Jack and the Beanstalk, Rose chopped her down with some pretty ingenious offense right there!

Rose headed for the corner, climbing up to the top rope with Isis still down on one knee. She came off with a missile dropkick to her chest that reeled her backwards, but didn’t take her down to the mat. The teenager took off for the ropes again, rebounding at a high rate of speed into a high cross body block! But Isis caught her in both ams, and began to stand back up with her. Rose’s eyes widened in seeming terror as Isis hoisted her onto her shoulders into position for her favorite finisher!

Zack: Here comes the VOYAGE!

Lyn: ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

Rose immediately began firing shots into Isis’ head relentlessly, trying desperately to get free of her grip. At least seven rapid-fire elbows landed, causing Isis to lose her grip of the teenager. Rose began to...try to climb down her back upside down and landed finally on her feet. The crowd loudly approved of that, bringing her to smile before Isis laid her out with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her head.

Lyn: Well... She got out of the Voyage... And into a roundhouse kick. I fear the end is nigh.

Zack: It’s like getting hit upside the head by a two by four, and Rose collapsed like a house of cards! The Titaness isn’t here to play!

Rose began to slowly stir on the mat before Isis plucked her head between her legs. Morales had a cold look on her face as she hoisted Rose up, elevating her a little higher before executing a jackknife powerbomb to the mat. Rose bounced off the mat to a deafening round of boos from the crowd as Isis stared down at her. She glanced towards Valentina, who was holding up one finger asking her to do it again!

Lyn: An explosive jackknife powerbomb and Valentina is telling her to do it again! C’mon damnit, kid looked like she was knocked loopy as is!

Zack: Pin her and be done with it!

Isis leaned down, pulling Rose up and planting her head between her legs. But the teenager collapsed to her knees, leaning against her. The boos only got louder as Isis tried to pull her up again, only for her to collapse back to her knees again.

Zack: She’s out cold! Rose is dead weight right here, and Valentina still wants her to plant her one more time!

Lyn: And Isis looks more than happy to oblige but what’s the point!? What are you really proving here!?

Isis leaned down, pulling her up around the waist as she hoisted her up onto her shoulders as Rose literally drooped over limp in Isis’ face. Her arms dangled over Isis’ shoulders, along with her head to one side.

Zack: Look at that, she’s not even conscious! And Isis is holding her up like a hunter’s trophy, letting this crowd get a long, hard look at a girl who is unable to even defend herself!

Lyn: Big tough Titaness. She thinks just because she’s impressive in the ring she can impose her will upon anyone!

As Isis went to powerbomb her, Rose immediately came to life and grabbed her head to counter it into a thunderous DDT that erupted the crowd!

Lyn: ...See. This is what happens when you think you can impose your will on anyone, Zack. HOLY GODDAMN WHAT A DDT!

Rose lay beside Isis, rolling over on top of her for the cover as Keanan went to make the count.

Zack: ROSE IS GONNA PIN ISIS!! I never thought I’d see it!!

The fans counted with the referee!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

She got yanked off the cover by Valentina. As soon as Lozano stood back up, Linda charged across the ring on her bad leg with a massive spear, and began to unload with furious right hands on top of her!

Lyn: Linda has had enough of this, more than enough... I imagine she was chomping at the bit this entire time but now... Well now, Valentina’s getting the brunt of it!

Valentina shoved her off, trying to get back to her feet as Linda was doing the same. Ragnal shoved her away, and tried to get a little room to run. Lozano turned around as Linda left her feet with a Superman punch! But Lozano pulled Keanan in front of her as Linda decked her instead!
The blonde’s mouth fell open as she looked down to the referee!

Zack: Lozano was about to get her jaw jacked, but she pulled the referee in front of her! Isis and Rose are still down! Valentina and Linda are the only ones standing and Lozano’s setting up for that bicycle kick when Linda turns around!

Lyn: Leave it to Valentina to not overlook any opportunity! A Priceless Kiss is looking ot be in The Waterborne Phoenix’s future...!

Linda spun around...and ducked the kick before catching Valentina with a facebreaker across her knees. Isis had gotten back to her feet finally, shaking her head as she looked around and over to Rose beside her...who was beginning to move as well. An angry look grew over her face as she got back to her feet, wrapping her hand around Rose’s neck to pull her up for a chokeslam! Gardner tried to fight out of it, firing right hands into her head before she managed to get on her shoulders….and fall backwards over the top rope with a hurricanrana that sent them both to the floor. Referee Melinda Davis darted out of the back towards the ring to take over next!

Lyn: Here comes another referee just in time because this thing has completely gone chaotic!

Linda rained fists down on Valentina as Davis began a count on the two legal women in the match. Rose used the apron to try to stand up, having little success as Isis began to sit up herself. Gardner stumbled, having a hard time keeping her feet under her until she noticed Isis was getting up as well. Rose turned into her, and began to hammer right hands into her head before she could get to her feet!

Zack: Look at Rose unload on Isis on the floor, she’s got her second wind! Linda just planted Valentina! But Davis is counting!

Isis got to her knees, and began trying to shove Rose off. She managed to do just that as both women noticed the count in the ring!

Zack: They just spotted the referee!!

As Davis’ hand was about to count ten, Rose threw herself into the ring just before Isis and the bell immediately rang. There was some confusion as Linda looked up, then saw Davis raising Rose’s hand while Isis was fuming.

Lyn: THEY DID IT! ...KIND OF! ....Morales is about to explode.

Gaby: Your winners via countout…………...THE GARDNERS!!

Linda climbed to her feet, hopping on one foot towards her daughter and giving her a hug as Rose leaned against her to catch her breath.

Zack: It was a race to beat the ten count, and Rose won it! But I doubt seriously that Ascension are going to just shrug this off! I don’t think there was an issue between these teams before, but there’s damn sure one now!

Lyn: There will be hell to pay and the Gardners are getting out while the getting is good!

Isis climbed back into the ring as Valentina was starting to get up, also unhappy with the decision as the Gardners rolled out to the floor. Linda put her arm around Rose’s shoulder to help her stand up as they looked back up into the ring at a pair of very dissatisfied women.

Zack: Linda needing her daughter just to stand upright, this is far far from over! And I’m being told….yes….Brianna’s booked a rematch at Destiny just now! The Gardners and Ascension will meet again!

Lyn: We may need a ref or two on standby for that! We’ll see you next time folks!

With the crowd showing their support for the pair ringside, they looked up to the angry members of Ascension before Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: