Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 04:38:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 17

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 17  (Read 168 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 16, 2017, 05:06:12 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock awaiting them. After clicking the play button to start the video, they find Jake Chandler sitting in front of the recently released Destiny poster on a green screen. Sitting to his left is a orange haired Prospect instantly recognizable to fans as Harley Shannon.

Jake: Hello there, everyone! And welcome to the latest edition of After Shock. As the FFW main roster is preparing for Relentless, the Future Shock girls were busy at work just this past Tuesday. Many of them actually got stuck in Boston, thanks to Winter Storm Stella that pretty well shut down many parts of the northeast. I’m happy to say they’ve all managed to get home safely. I’m also happy to say I’m joined by a woman who was part of the show, and preparing to get her Aspire Ring shot at Destiny.

Jake points to the poster with Cereza behind him before looking to Harley.

Jake: Welcome to After Shock, Harley! And thanks for joining me today.

The flame haired woman waved at the camera for a couple of moments before she started to speak.

Harley: The pleasure is all mine Jake. Thanks for inviting me on to the show and letting me be part of this, it’s so cool and a real honour. Thank you so much. It’s amazing.

Jake: Glad to have you. We always talk about things that went down last show, and since you were a major part of it, we should start with you. You were kind of the gatekeeper to the Aspire Ring when you went one on one with Sunny Kyoun. Adam had said if she won, she would have earned herself a shot at the Ring as well. She seemed pretty formidable, not to mention with Qilin out there with her. But you experienced it firsthand.

Harley: I don’t know about the gatekeeper to the Aspire Ring...But I guess if you beat someone who has a shot it’s a pretty good argument you should have one right? One on one with Sunny...who I said before the match is an incredibly talented woman - and she is, it was a challenge to face her and I know there were times when she came close to beating me. Qilin was very loyal and dedicated to her leader’s cause. You’ve got to give her that if nothing else. Making her matches glorified handicap matches is definitely one way for her to introduce adversity to the Future Shock roster. That said, thanks to Sophia Pike and Ji-Hu and Max Sato, I’ve had plenty of chance to get used to that sort of adversity and learn how to deal with it.

Jake: Congratulations on your win, and now you got whoever is holding the Aspire Ring at Destiny to try to get it back. I’m curious to know what you make of the situation Carmen Gutierrez finds herself in with both Sienna Moore and Alicia Garland.

Harley: Oh boy! You’ve got to feel for Carmen there don’t you? Stuck between a rock and a hard place in some ways. One the hand she’s got Alicia. A virtually unknown quantity because we’ve not seen her in the ring. The only thing we do know is that she appears to be really, really flaky; very indecisive - right up to the point where she arrived in the ring and changed her mind bringing out Sienna. To have to try and prepare for that and then for the possibility of facing someone as brutal as Sienna too. Carmen was awesome in standing up to both of them, in meeting that challenge and in not giving up when she was getting double teamed by both of them. You’ve gotta applaud Carmen for that and congratulate her on picking up the victory.

Jake: Do you think Alicia and Sienna are working together and it was some kind of trap? I wasn’t sure, because there were times it looked like they were a team...and times when it looked like they were about to tear into each other. What do you think?

Harley shrugged her shoulders.

Harley: I think Sienna isn’t the sort of girl that plays well with others, do you? And it appears that she’s got a low tolerance when things don’t go her way to the point where...well, you saw what she did to Cereza and tried to do to her. Can you imagine what she’d do to Alicia if they teamed up together? With Alicia’s whole ‘I’m ready...I’m not ready...I’m ready’ routine? They team up together and I think you might see something on television that’s so brutal that it’d be unbroadcastable.

Jake: That’s a very good point. In the main event, Future Shock’s seemingly ever-growing tag team division was front and center as Ascension met the Gardners, Rose and her mom and former broadcaster here, Linda. What did you think of the tag match?

Harley: We’re getting one Hell of a tag team division aren’t we?  The Ascension showed what we’d expect from the Ascension - pretty good teamwork, a lot of power moves and periods of dominance from Isis and a big helping of arrogance and overconfidence. As for the Gardners...well what a debut that was. I don’t think that I can really add to all the reaction there’s been on Twitter. Linda brought her experience to bear, Rose showed that she’s got a lot of raw potential and is a hugely talented young woman. Hell, she almost pinned Isis...I don’t think you could have gotten a more impressive debut than could you? To have pinned the most dominant Future Shock Champions of recent times...As it is, Rose didn’t quite manage to score the pin but she still played her part, looked like she was at home and the Gardners picked up a big win as a result.

Jake: Yep, a countout win! And they’ll meet again at Destiny next month, where we hope to get a winning team by pinfall or submission then. So….

He looks off camera, a bit less enthusiastic for a moment, and then resumes.

Jake: I’m supposed to discuss the two women who showed up in Miss Singer’s office before the main event. I can confirm they are now part of the alumni roster, and hoping to chase the tag titles with the other teams. But….Harley, would you like to catch everyone up to speed on those two? I’m not...really a fan of either of them.

The girl nodded her head.

Harley: Yeah, well...they’re… Ignis and Lightning - the Leavenworth Sisters from Wales. Ignis is arguably one of the most successful Future Shock graduates ever. She’s held numerous titles on the main roster during her original run and started to believe herself to be something of a wrestling Goddess and she was happy to tell you that and to tell you how great she was at every single opportunity you could ever imagine. Lightning also had some success given that she made a splash in the Tag Division and held the TV title for a while. She’s a girl who is a suplex expert and for the longest time waged a war on high flying, calling it a discipline that wasn’t wrestling. They’re… they’re certainly an interesting pair. But the fact that they set a locker room on fire and then ran off should’ve told you that.

Jake: Yeah… Lightning is also Adam’s ex-wife, and Ignis is responsible for crushing my throat a couple years ago. So...let’s just move on. If you missed the show, you should make a point to catch it on our site with your FFW All Access subscription. We almost had a “This Week in Wrestling” bit, but that got interrupted by O.E. Ayano, as well as we heard from the first time from Casey Atherton. Anything about either of those that stood out for you, Harley?

Harley: It seems like we missed something really big and exciting from Gillie thanks to OE Ayano. A once in a generation event...which hopefully we might be able to see at some point; maybe Adam can find a way to get it on the website or something? As for Casey...woah… That girl has really...she’s jumped right into the deep end of pool hasn’t she? Leapt right in and is coming out with a whole lot of bullsh- interesting views. I hope Adam has sent aside a budget for his interviewers to give donations when they go see her.

Jake nods in agreement, eyes widening at the thought of having to go talk with Casey.

Jake: No kidding! Like I said, a lot went down and I suggest you giving the show a watch if you haven’t already or just want to watch it again. But now we’ll turn our attention to the next show, the 17th episode since the relaunch back in Boston at the Future Shock Arena. The main event should be a real treat for the fans too. Since she came back, Anna Giovanna has made it clear she wants to get a shot at the Future Shock Championship. It’s her driving goal, her focus. On the next show, she’ll face the #1 contender for that title, Cereza! And if she wins, Adam promises her a future opportunity at the title.

Harley: You beat someone in line and you get to move a long way up the ladder right? Put yourself straight into contention. You’ve got to imagine given everything that Anna has said since her return that she’s going to be hugely motivated and won’t stop at anything to win on Episode 17. Meanwhile, Cereza’s been hugely impressive of late. Ever since her turn around she’s just gone from strength to strength to strength hasn’t she? The former stripper has racked up the accolades but there’s one, one that she views as hugely important, that has eluded her grasp despite having challenged for it multiple times over already - the Future Shock Championship.

Harley paused for a moment.

Harley: So basically, the main event is between two women who won’t be stopped come Hell or high water. It should be a real barn burner of a main event.

Jake: For Cereza, it’s about closing the door behind her as she gets ready for Bianca. For Anna, this is her last stop towards getting the shot at the title if she wins. Big stakes all around! We’ll also hear for the first time from yet another recent addition to Future Shock, Valerie McKinley.

Harley: There’s been a lot of talk about Miss McKinley. Adam is very big on her and a lot of people who know her very well - like Anna Giovanna have been very excited to see that she’s signed with Future Shock, so I’m looking forward to hearing from her and seeing what she can do in a Future Shock ring.

Jake: The main event won’t be the only match with a lot riding on it. The night you won your shot to get another Aspire Ring shot, so too did Missy in a triple threat at Whiplash. On the 17th episode, she’ll get her shot at Gillie Barnes in her first defense. Missy’s been on a winning streak lately, and if she can pick up one more victory, that’s gonna change up Destiny’s card a bit!!

The red haired woman nodded her head.

Harley: It’s not going to be an easy night for Gillie. As you’ve said Missy has been building up an awful lot of momentum of late, picking up a lot of big and important wins along the way. She’s been turning a lot of heads in the process...even if some of it has been thanks to a chain around her fist and her friends showing up. Gillie though, dethroned Sophia Pike on the night of Sophia’s graduation and we know from the Week In Wrestling segments that Barnes is a real student of wrestling. Missy’s going to be well scouted, Barnes will probably know Missy inside out by the time they meet in Boston...so the challenger might want to devote a little bit of time to coming up with something new and unexpected in the coming week and a half.

Jake: Do you have a preference of one you’d prefer to face over another? Maybe one you think you’d do better against of the two?

Harley: Well...I’ve not a preference as such. Both present different challenges to me. With Missy having someone in her corner prepared to give her an assist isn’t really anything new to me, as I kinda outlined earlier, but it would be something else to overcome. I know that I’ve not got that if I face Gillie; that it’ll just be her and I in the ring. Just two people who study hard and watch plenty of tape and will give it their all knowing that the best woman on the night will win. Which would make a nice change. But I’m sure the fans would get an incredible match regardless at Destiny.

Jake: We’ll also see Freya returning to action. The last time she was in a Future Shock ring competing was against the woman you faced on the last show. She’s certainly having her issues with O.E. Ayano antagonizing her, but she’ll have a whole other kind of opposition when she meets the debuting Angel.

Harley: Anyone who has watched SVW for the last couple of months will have seen Angel in action wielding a piano wire as a garrote, wrapping it around varying people’s throats, so Freya should watch out for that in Future Shock. And well, then there’s O.E. too who I’m sure will make sure that Freya knows that she’s around and watching. Though Freya probably has as much experience as Angel does inside the ring and she won’t be caught easily by her opponent; she’ll give Angel as good as she gets. Plus if you’ve seen any of Freya’s tweets lately she seems to be constantly irritated by something - there’s a good chance that she’ll probably try and take that all out on Angel; a really pissed off Mama Bear deal that might be more than even someone like Angel can handle.

Jake: All that, fans, and who knows what else will happen? Future Shock has certainly become a show of surprises, and things we don’t see too much. I’m sure the 17th episode will be no different on March 28th as we continue down the road to Destiny on April 29th! We’ll see you back in Boston on the 28th, and make sure you’ve ordered Relentless on the 25th as the main roster has their first Pay Per View of 2017! Thanks to Harley for joining me, and thank you for supporting Future Shock!

A commercial for Relentless plays before the video cuts out.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: