Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:46:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 18

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 18  (Read 159 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 30, 2017, 06:14:38 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock awaiting them. After clicking the play button to start the video, they find Jake Chandler sitting in front of the Future Shock Destiny poster on a green screen. Sitting to his left is a familiar brunette who had competed on the previous show, that being the British beauty herself, Missy.

Jake: Hello, everyone! And welcome to After Shock, where we get into the last show and talk about the next one. I’m Jake, most of you probably know me as the guy behind the FFW HQ account on Twitter! Today, I’m joined again by someone who was just on the last show so she should have plenty to discuss. Missy, welcome back to the show!

Missy smiles, although it appears to be more forced than genuine.

Missy: Thanks for having me back Jake, it’s a pleasure as always. After the jam packed show last night, I don’t think I’ll be lost for things to say, that’s for sure.

Jake: I didn’t think you would! So let’s dive into the 17th show. Might as well start from the beginning with the match between Freya and Angel. I know you’ve been having some differences with one of Freya’s relatives of late, Tifa. What did you make of this opening match?

Missy: Trouble isn’t really the word I’d use to describe it. It’s more like having an annoying fly buzzing about your head, one good swat should take care of that though. As for the opening match, I’ll admit I was surprised. I would have put any money on Angel taking care of that one in short order, but Freya somehow managed to pull it out of the bag. She wasn’t smiling by the end of it though was she?

Jake: Not at all. She got attacked by O.E. Ayano, who had spent the entire match doing commentary. Freya recently blocked her on Twitter, I heard, because she was irritating her, if I recall. But either way, O.E. made her point in her mind, I guess. How did you like O.E.’s commentary?

Missy: If anyone knows about being irritating on Twitter it’ll be Freya! Personally I loved O.E’s commentary, I wonder if Adam would let her stay permanently, a three person commentary team would be fun. I don’t know if anyone else would go for that, but it would certainly amuse me.

Jake: I’m not sure Lyn would be happy with that, but stranger things have happened. O.E. and Freya will meet at Future Shock Destiny on April 29th on Pay Per View, and it certainly seems like it can’t get here quick enough for them. Our next match featured you getting your Aspire Ring shot you earned at Whiplash against Gillie Barnes. Since you have a firsthand account, I’ll let you tell everyone about it.

Missy: Hmm...yeah. Look, I went into that one knowing it wasn’t going to be easy, and credit to Gillie she put up even more of a fight than I was expecting. I lost, no excuses, it is what it is...for the actual match that is. What happened after the match is different story.

Jake seemed to debate mentally how to approach this part.

Jake: Well let’s see. Your friend, Scarlett Silver, attacked Gillie and you started to help her. Then Gillie’s opponent for the Ring at Destiny, Harley Shannon, showed up. You and Scarlett kinda...took off up the ramp. And uh...well...Bianca Reed appeared behind you. Scarlett saw what she had in her hand, and bolted and you got….doused with a cup full of cockroaches.

Missy: Yes...thanks for that recap Jake, I’m fully aware of what happened. Who the hell walks around with cups full of cockroaches? It’s a major hygiene issue not to mention the fact that it’s just plain disgusting. Bianca had no business coming out like that. All she’s doing is making sure that I’m thoroughly pissed off for when I get my hands on her.

Jake: That’ll also be part of the April 29th Destiny card on Pay Per View. It’ll be Bianca’s in-ring debut on Future Shock. You know, your careers are kinda parallel in a way. I mean you debuted on one of the Pay Per Views, and now she is!

Missy: And just like my debut, she will lose.

Jake: In the main event, Anna Giovanna fought to get a crack at the Future Shock Championship when she went one on one with Cereza, the current number one contender. As a result, Anna made it happen and locked herself in for the June 13th show in London against whoever is the champion. Anything you took away from the main event? Oh, we saw someone out there you’ve had to deal with in the past too..Qilin!

Missy: That main event was awesome to watch. Both Anna and Cereza looked determined to make the other work for a win..and then Qilin appeared. Seriously, that girl needs some other kind of hobby. She’s like a bad smell, just keeps popping up at the worst times. If Qilin hadn’t of distracted Cereza who knows what would have happened, and I did feel a little for her there, simply because I know what it’s like to have the Wednesday Addams lookalike cause a distraction.

Jake: Qilin seems to be a fan of Anna, not that it looked like Anna really wanted her support. But either way, we also heard from Valerie McKinley for the first time since joining Future Shock. She certainly raised the ire of Angelina too, what did you think?

Missy: I can certainly see why Angelina would be slightly annoyed by what Valerie had to say about her hometown but personally, I thought it was quite the first impression to make. I have a feeling I just might like that girl.

Jake: She makes a strong first impression! We also heard from the Fireshock Sisters. They were on the roof of the arena explaining why they torched the clothes of Mandy & Caitlyn of Next Generation. And Lightning, in particular, had some pretty harsh charges against Adam, who is in charge of Future Shock….and technically now her boss.

Missy: What a load of crap. Pure and simple. Anybody that has even spoken to Adam for five minutes knows he wouldn’t do something like she was accusing him of and anybody that does believe it, is just as delusional as she is. As for why they torched the clothes of Mandy and Caitlyn...did they even give a reason? Just sounded like a lot of rambling and bullshit to me. Somebody should have just pushed the pair of them off the bloody roof and saved us all the earache.

Jake: Neither one of them have ever been...well...wrapped too tightly. But let’s move on. We also heard from Andi Takata, who will be meeting Casey Atherton at Destiny. Andi’s obviously taken offense to Casey’s attack on her, much less her opinion that Future Shock needs her to save it.

Missy: I said it the last time I was on here and I’ll say it again, Future Shock doesn’t need saving. With all these delusional people about, Adam really should look into hiring a company Psychiatrist, it’s starting to look like it’s sorely needed.

Jake: Well there was certainly a lot that took place. If you missed it, I suggest catching it on FFW All Access, so you can see everything that took place. But next, it’s one last stop before Future Shock Destiny on April 29th. We’ll be back in Boston for the 18th episode since the reboot on April 11th with a double main event! But we’ll kick it off with the singles debut of Rose Gardner as she meets a woman who seems not to be able to make up her mind.

Missy: Yeah….what was all that about? One minute you’re ready, the next you’re not? Whatever. Rose though...seeing her in the tag match against Ascension, she was quite impressive. I’m looking forward to see what she does when she’s in a singles match. I think she could be one to keep an eye on.

Jake: I hope we have a backup opponent in case Alicia changes her mind again. I don’t know her very well, other than she’s a friend of Cereza. But she comes across as quite indecisive.

Missy: She used to be indecisive, but now she’s not so sure… Hopefully a backup won’t be needed, but I’m sure there’s plenty that would step up should the need arise.

Jake: Then we’re onto our double main event! In one match, we’ll see the debut of the BNB Wrecking Crew! Mallory & Gillie team up to meet Ascension, who could potentially be the next Tornado Tag Champions on the main roster!

Missy: Mallory and Gillie are certainly going to have their work cut out for them in this one. Ascension are, if nothing else, a dominant team. The BNB girls though have a lot of heart, it does show when they’re in the ring and that can count for a lot in this business. This does feel a little like David and Goliath...and we all know how that one ended.

Jake: I’m predicting victory for BNB! I’m not a big fan of Ascension. The other half of the double main event has the reigning Future Shock Champion in action! This is a MASSIVE opportunity for her opponent to take a huge leap into contention. Bianca will go one on one with a woman who has been having her own issues with a couple of uh...interesting people.

Missy: Massive opportunity is an understatement here. It’s like Christmas and winning the lottery all at the same time...if Carmen can do it that is. Bianca is going to be a tough hurdle to leap though, so she’ll need her full focus on what’s going on in the ring and going by the trouble she’s had previously with Sienna, that could be easier said than done.

Jake: Also that night, we are going to hear from the ….savior herself when Casey Atherton will be in the Future Shock Arena herself. Andi’s challenged her to a game of water joust, which she’s accepted as part of their showdown at Destiny. But with her choir joining her as they seem to do, it’s a little concerning what she may have in mind that night.

Missy: That whole thing is so many different shades of messed up, it’s hard to know where to start. Who walks around with a choir?! Hopefully Casey will save us all, by just sitting quietly and watching the show, but I think I’m hoping for too much there. I don’t even want to think about she’s possibly got in mind, I have a feeling Andi may need to be on the look out though, with everything going on between them.

Jake: I’d also be remiss not to bring up some of the recent news regarding Destiny and the June 13th show in the UK. We will have a special guest at Destiny, that being Elizabeth Lannister. She’ll be conducting a crowd Q&A that night, which should be interesting because well...she’s not the most liked person, to say the least. She has an open contract for the June 13th show, which I don’t know who will sign it.

Jake: I can also confirm another name to appear on the June 13th show, someone you know, Missy. I’m referring to Jessica Anderson.

Missy: Needless to say, I’m really looking forward to the June 13th show. It’s been awhile since I’ve been home, so it’ll nice to be back and the O2 is an awesome venue, that I’ve been lucky enough to work in before. I don’t really know much about Elizabeth, except for seeing her pop up now and again on Twitter. If she’s not the most liked person though, makes me think she’d be someone I’ll probably like, or at least find interesting. It will be good to see Jessica on the show, and I’m intrigued to see in just what capacity she’ll be there.

Jake: I’m sure we’ll find out as the date gets closer. Fans, make sure you tune in April 11th as Future Shock makes its last stop before Destiny on the 29th. You’ve seen the card, and there’s no telling what else may happen. Thanks to Missy for joining me, and we’ll see you in Boston!

The Future Shock logo strikes across the screen like a lightning bolt as the video cuts out.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: