Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:35:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - April 8, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - April 8, 2017  (Read 373 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 08, 2017, 03:57:36 pm »

Live from the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
April 8, 2017

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Change of Heart glancing to one another before Cereza steps between them, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head.

We immediately cut inside the arena to a roaring crowd as pyro erupts around the ring and up the ramp before one big explosion sets off in front of the Breaking Point stage. The music continues to play throughout the facility as we finally settle down on Zack & Mai in the booth.

Zack: Welcome to the PPG Paints Arena here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and welcome to Breaking Point! We’re just coming off a massively successful Relentless, and the fallout as well as the road to Unstoppable 8 begins tonight. Zack Hudson here alongside Mai Hotaru with a huge main event for the Tornado Tag titles later tonight!

Mai: You mean the crowning of Ascension atop the division? Yes, I’m looking forward to it immensely. You have no idea, now let me tell you all the things I love about Valentina and Isis. And I’ll start with--

Zack: Hey, look at that! We got something going on in the ring.

As Mai is cut off, we see Cody Kincaid standing in the center of the ring to quite the loud response from the Pittsburgh crowd.

Cody: Hello, Pittsburgh!

Let the cheap pop commence.

Cody: We got a full show with two titles on the line tonight, but for those of you who missed Relentless, we made some history! Three titles were on the line, and only one of them changed hands. And it just so happens to be someone who I have always been close to and couldn’t be prouder of.

The chants of “JO JO JO JO!” begin, which brings a grin to Cody’s face as he continues.

Cody: That’s the one. But I’m not the only one who is proud to have Jo become the new Evolution Champion after a great reign by Leona Vega. I know someone else who wants to show their support, and that’s her tag team partner. So if we could hit that music, please…..

“The One” By Slaughterhouse hits the sound system as Killer C begins to walk out. She doesn’t come out with the usual lights cutting and what have you, more a succinct and quick entrance with her hands at her sides as she heads down the ramp and hops onto the apron. She slides between the second and first ropes, walking over to shake Cody’s hand and share a grin. Notably, she’s adorned in a “Living Firework” sweatshirt.

Cody: Thank you for joining me. Before we bring out your tag team partner since you’re here, no better time to let these fans know that on April 27th at Velocity, you will get your rematch for the FFW Championship against Nevaeh Summers with the winner going onto the main event at Unstoppable 8!

This draws quite the pop from the crowd as he mentions it. Killer C’s face darkens slightly, but the end of one of her lips curls upward.

Caroline: Well, I won’t take much time from Jo’s moment. Just going to say I am looking to choke someone out that night. She can tap or pass out. Her choice.

Cody: Now with that said, I believe we have a new champion to congratulate. So being her tag partner, I thought maybe you’d like to introduce her in case they haven’t heard the news.

She smiled more pleasantly this time, holding up the microphone and clearing her throat gently.

Caroline: Ladies and gentlemen of the PPG Paints Arena... I’d like you to all rise and put your hands together for your REIGNING... And DEFENDING  FEMME FATALE WRESTLING EVOLUTION CHAMPION... She is THE LIVING FIREWORK... JJJJOOOOO MMMMCCCCFFAARRRLLLLAAANNNNNEEEEE!!!

On cue, David Guetta’s “Titanium” comes over the speakers, which brings another loud pop from the crowd. From the back comes the Living Firework, title over her left shoulder and attired in a shirt emblazoned with something no one had likely ever heard of. Taking the belt in both hands she lifts it high above her head, which gets yet another pop before putting it back over her shoulder and heading for the ring. Stepping through the ropes, she grins to her partner and friend, waiting for the noise to die a little.

Cody: Congratulations on capturing the Evolution Championship, Jo. You, Steph, and Leona put on a tremendous match at Relentless, and like usual, I think it’s safe to say Relentless is kinda...your event. I mean this wasn’t the first time you won a big match on that show.

Jo nods, still grinning.

Jo: You know...I can’t argue with that. Nor can we argue with the fact that the other biggest win of my career also happened at the same show. But this means more than I could try and put into words. Ending fifteen months of Leona’s championship is...quite the feat in its own right. Taking the belt from her means I have some damn big shoes to fill, which I do intend to do with everything I’ve got. And knowing without support from the two of you, and those here and wherever you might be...it’s a huge assist.

C nodded slowly, leaning up against the ropes until now before holding her own mic to make note of something.

Caroline: I think I can speak for us in the ring as well as this sold out crowd when I say its easy to support you, Jo. You’re the type of wrestler people want to get behind. We’ve seen you journey to the Future Shock championship, to getting the No Surrender championship, and now you’re holding Evolution gold. Every single accomplishment just as deserved as the last.

Cody: Caroline’s right. And this coming Thursday night on Velocity, you’ll get to show off your skills against the reigning No Surrender Champion Savannah Taylor.

The mention of the Las Vegas Siren brings about more than a few boos.

Cody: But you did win that championship in a triple threat by submission, so you can see how your skills fare against hers Thursday night in Atlanta.

Jo: Won the triple threat by making Steph tap...made Starla tap to become the No Surrender Champ a while ago...this match has got a lot written into it that people might not know about. Admittedly she’s held onto it longer than I did, but you’re right. I’ve got the chance to prove that I am still as good at making people quit as I was before. She might not be the most liked person going, as we’ve all heard there, but she’s definitely up there when it comes to talent. Thursday’s gonna be a long night.

` just happen to be partners with someone who knows a thing or two about the title. I’m positive C here will be more than happy to help you strategize for Velocity.

Caroline: Given Savannah’s most recent match, you might need to look out for ring post figure fours and your protective ring gear being pulled down to work on any previous injuries…

Cody: I’m looking forward to it...Pittsburgh is looking forward to it! Tonight, we got two championship matches and a full card to go with them! We are all proud of you, Jo! And I’d say we are ready to get this show started! Pittsburgh, let’s hear it one more time!

Fans: JO! JO! JO! JO! JO!

As the crowd made plenty of noise for the “Living Firework”, Breaking Point took its first commercial break.

Maggie: This is the opening contest of Breaking Point and it is scheduled for one fall to the finish.

Zack: Both Tifa and Sunny are making their returns to the main roster tonight and neither are going to want to give up the the chance to take the victory on their first night back.

The sounds of epic drama music fill the arena until we hear the beat of “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bish!
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guard rail.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, she is “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFYYYY!!!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Miss Rourke as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Zack: Tifa announced her return to the main roster of FFW two weeks ago at Relentless in Texas. An announcement that was met quite favourably by the crowd at the American Airlines Arena, and not a million miles away from the reaction we’re hearing for her in Pittsburgh tonight.

Mai: What do they know? She should have just stayed away and saved us all from the boredom of watching her.

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Maggie: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping out of ring. Sunny stares off, waiting, plotting.

Zack: Sunny also recently announced her return to the FFW main roster in Kansas City, during the live Velocity show.

Mai: Now this is the kind of return the roster needs.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women as Maggie makes her way out of the ring. Happy that neither have anything untoward on them, he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Tifa wastes no time in going straight for Sunny. But as soon as she gets within arm’s reach, Sunny ducks out of the way and ends up behind the brunette. Tifa spins back around quickly and just in time dodges the European uppercut that Sunny has aimed at her jaw, which causes the brunette to smile and start to laugh at Sunny. Sunny doesn’t look amused in the slightest and she turns away a little before surprising Tifa with a kick to her gut that bends Heafy at the mid section. Before she can respond or straighten up, Sunny wraps her arm around her head and lifts her up vertically to execute a snap suplex that drops her heavily to the canvas.

Zack: Sunny wasn’t impressed by Tifa’s laughing and showed that with a perfectly executed snap suplex that certainly knocked the smile of her face.

Mai: She brought it on herself, Zack.   

Scrambling back to her feet, Tifa shakes off the impact a little with a frown now as she starts to look a little angry at Sunny pointing out that she’s not laughing anymore. The two women circle each other, neither wanting to be the first to break the stare down, until Tifa makes her move and charges at Sunny. The blonde side steps suddenly causing Tifa to miss her attempted dropkick and instead end up with her feet going through the ropes on to the apron, leaving her sitting on the middle rope.

Zack: Sunny’s reflexes have left Tifa in a precarious position following her missed dropkick, she’s going to want to get herself out of that position as quickly as possible.

Mai: Bit of a strange time to have a sit down if you ask me. She needs to stop being so lazy and remember she’s in the middle of a match!

Sunny looks over to Qilin on the outside who hotfoots it over to the opposite side of the ring and hops up onto the apron, looking as if she is going to attempt to climb into the ring. Spotting her Fisk goes over to get her back down and Sunny pounces on Tifa and pushes the back of her head to force her throat against the top rope, before she starts to drive forearm shots into her back. After following up the forearms with a couple of elbows to the brunette’s head, Sunny pulls her backwards by the hair and lets her drop, leaving her with her legs still hooked over the middle rope. Taking a few steps back up away from Tifa, Sunny charges and drops down to slide and connect both feet with Heafy’s head, knocking her legs free from the ropes in the process.

Zack: Sunny has taken full advantage of the distraction provided by Qilin and Tifa will be seeing stars after that slide she just received.

Mai: Sunny was just helping her to get untangled from the ropes. 

As Qilin finally gets down from the apron, Sunny pulls Tifa away from the ropes and as Fisk turns his attention back to the ring, the blonde throws her arm over for the cover, at which Fisk hurries into position to start the count.

Mai: And now Sunny is doing the humane thing and giving a Tifa an early shower!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tifa manages to roll her shoulder off the canvas before Fisk can complete the two.

Zack: Sunny may have wanted to bring an abrupt ending to this match, but Tifa is in no way ready to call it a day yet.

Heafy rolls onto her front and slowly starts to pull herself up to her knees, shaking her head to clear the cobwebs as she does. A little disoriented still, she staggers back to her feet and before she can regain her composure, Sunny strikes quickly wrapping an arm around her head and using a snap DDT to plant her back on the mat. The blonde covers her and hooks her outside leg.

Zack: A snap DDT from Sunny and the second pin attempt in quick succession.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Before the three, Tifa gets her shoulder up almost on instinct alone. Sunny smacks the canvas looking a little frustrated and Tifa rolls away from her, and pulls herself up into a seated position.

Mai: That was easily a three, perhaps this referee needs an abacus to help him with the count!

Using the ropes, Tifa slowly gets up to a standing position and rests against them to gather her bearings a little. Without warning Sunny charges again but Tifa narrowly manages to avoid the impact by ducking her upper body through the ropes. Fisk orders Sunny away from Tifa to allow her to get back into the ring and the brunette takes the chance to catch her breath a little before pulling herself back in.

Zack: A nice awareness of her surroundings from Tifa and she’s given herself a much needed moment to catch her breath and get her bearings.

Mai: More like she’s being a coward and avoiding the fight.

Sunny makes her way towards Tifa again, but the brunette steps to the side and runs to the opposite ropes behind her, using them to rebound off. She makes her way at speed towards Sunny and catches hold of the blonde’s arm. Using her built up momentum Tifa flips her to the canvas with an arm drag, and keeping hold of the arm drags her roughly back to her feet to send her straight back down again with a second arm drag. Still keeping hold of Sunny’s arm she repeats the process again another two….three….four times before she finally releases her grip and lets Sunny fall to the mat.

Zack: Tifa is finding her stride now and treating Sunny like a rag doll with that series of arm drags. Sunny is not amused but the Pittsburgh crowd here are loving it.

Grabbing hold of Sunny’s legs, Tifa attempts to roll her onto her front but Sunny is having none of it and manages to wriggle one leg free of her grip. Raising herself up onto her elbows, Sunny uses her now free leg to kick Tifa in the side of the head as she bent over to attempt to regain her grip.

Mai: Sunny’s trying to take Tifa’s head off with that kick! I love it!

Sunny pops back up to her feet quickly and as Tifa advances on her again, she catches the brunette with an European uppercut to the jaw that rocks her backwards. Undeterred Tifa shakes her head and advances again. This time she manages to catch hold of Sunny’s arm to lock in an arm wringer. Sunny tries to duck down under Tifa’s arm but Heafy blocks her by spinning around behind her and twisting her arm up her back in a hammerlock. Discomfort starts to show on Sunny’s face as Fisk comes alongside her to ask if she wants to submit, which Sunny responds to with a very definite no.

Zack: Tifa is keeping control of this match and that Hammerlock will be taking it’s toll on Sunny’s arm, especially after the series of arm drags she was subjected to not long ago.

Mai: It’s going to take more than a Hammerlock for Sunny to give up!

As Tifa tightens her grip and starts to push Sunny’s arm further up her back, the blonde responds by aiming a series of elbows back towards Tifa’s head, which manage to stagger her enough to loosen her grip. Realising that Sunny is about to free herself, Tifa releases her grip and as Sunny turns to face her, she meets the blonde with a kick to her mid section that bends her slightly. Without wasting any time Tifa grips Sunny around the head and drops her unceremoniously with falling neckbreaker, before moving quickly to go for the cover.

Zack: Tifa realised that Sunny was close to breaking the hold and released it on her own terms allowing her to keep control and hit Sunny with that perfect falling neckbreaker. This could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sunny kicks out just after the two and Tifa pops straight back to her feet, stalking around Sunny and shouting her to get back up and fight. Tifa turns to the crowd to get them on their feet and chanting and while she is doing that, Sunny gets quietly to her feet behind the brunette. Scaling the turnbuckle Sunny prepares herself and as Tifa turns back, she launches herself off and connects a missile dropkick directly into Tifa’s chest.

Mai: Now that is a perfectly executed move. Tifa let herself get distracted by the crowd and Sunny made her pay for it!

Pulling Tifa straight back to her feet, Sunny launches her into the ropes and as she rebounds off the blonde meets her to drop plant her on the canvas with a running bulldog. She drops down to roll her over for a cover, but Tifa lashes out with her elbow and catches Sunny in the face, staggering her backwards onto her butt.

Zack: I’m not sure if that was planned or just sheer luck, but Tifa has just saved herself from another pin attempt by Sunny.

Mai: It was obviously just sheer dumb luck.

Popping up to her feet before Sunny, Tifa prepares herself and as the blonde pulls herself up, Tifa takes her straight back down with a hurricanrana and with the crowd fully behind her, Heafy scrambles over for the cover.

Zack: Hurricanrana from Tifa and the crowd are loving it. They think this could be it, and honestly so do I.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Out of sight of the referee, Qilin lifts Sunny’s foot and drapes it over the bottom rope, then quickly steps away and starts to bang the apron to get Fisk’s attention to see it, before he can count the three which draws a massive surge of boos from the crowd in Qilin’s direction.

Zack: Oh come on! Qilin has gotten involved again and neither the referee nor Tifa saw what she did.

Mai: There was nothing to see, Sunny got her foot on the ropes and saved herself!

Tifa looks frustrated as she slams the mat and gets back up again. As Sunny starts to pull herself back up, Tifa runs to the ropes and bounces off them using the momentum to hit Sunny square with a Yakuza kick, dropping her like a rock.

Zack: EAT THE FOOT!

Wasting no time she throws herself over for the cover, but after a few moments she realises that the count hasn’t started and looks up to see Fisk distracted, again, by Qilin on the apron at the other side of the ring.

Zack: Tifa has made the cover but Fisk is distracted by Qilin again on the other side of the ring.

Mai: Tifa should have waited until Fisk wasn’t busy then shouldn’t she? It’s not his fault that she decided to wait until his back was turned to actually do anything.

After another few moments of trying to get his attention by pounding on the canvas, she gets back to her feet to give him a piece of her mind and to tell Qilin to get lost. Meanwhile behind her Sunny rises to her feet and the boos from the Pittsburgh crowd cause Tifa to turn. Waiting for her, Sunny catches the brunette unaware and grabs her arm and delivers her swinging reverse STO. Diving across her for the cover, Sunny hooks both legs and Fisk drops into position for the count.   

Mai: GAME OVER!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk calls for the bell as the crowd show their disdain for Sunny, who pays them no mind as she gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall………..SUNNY!!!

Zack: And it was indeed Game Over. Sunny manages to pick up the win in her return match to the main roster...with more than a little assistance from Qilin.

Tifa sits up looking daggers at Sunny as she the blonde leaves the ring and makes her way up the ramp with Qilin smiling beside her. The camera focuses on the pair leaving before cutting elsewhere.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:18:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:58:54 pm »

Never Saw It Coming

The next image we see is a sign that leads into the local Pittsburgh Zoo before the shot changes to inside the reptile house. The camera shows the iguanas, lizards, and then stops on the pythons in their various terrariums. One in particular moves like molasses towards the glass before the camera pulls back, and we find Scarlett Silver there with her friend and partner-in-crime, Missy. It’s safe to say neither of them look particularly enthralled by the sight of the snakes.

Scarlett: It’s amazing what a little bit of extra training and hiring a manager can do, isn’t it? I proved at Relentless that I am so much better than Kassidy in every way. Not that it was ever in doubt to begin with.

Missy: Scarlett….why are we here, of all places?

Scarlett pats her shoulder, but doesn’t answer her and only talks to the camera.

Scarlett: Kassidy even had the numbers game on her side. Ruby came running out to save the day and I still won. I outsmarted both of them...that’s not too difficult to do though really.

Missy: Scarlett...why does it have to be here?

Again, Scarlett ignores her as she continues with her thought.

Scarlett: Why are we here though of all places, you may ask.

Missy: I’ve been asking it for fifteen minutes….

Scarlett: You never turn your back on snakes like these you know, because you never know when they’ll strike...just like me. Kassidy found that out at Relentless, she didn’t see it coming and she went night night.

She gives Missy a side hug at the mention of that.

Missy: It was only fair that I evened out the numbers really. Ruby had already shown her face and that just wasn’t fair to Scarlett. Besides, I was getting bored watching from the sidelines.

Scarlett: Hopefully they’ll have learnt their lessons now and will leave me alone. If they haven’t, it’s not going to be the last time that they get laid out...and no, not in the good way.

Missy: Can we go now, seriously. These things creep me out.

Scarlett: I think we’re just about done here, yes...we can leave now.

She takes Missy’s arm, and the pair head out of the reptile house, leaving the camera to watch them go before we head back into the arena.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: Breaking Point is stacked to the gills with champions tonight, and this is going to be no different as Future Shock’s first graduate since the relaunch faces the queenpin of the division in the “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador.

Mel: Lily’s got quite the opportunity in front of her right now. She’s been struggling like hell to get any kind of a foot in the door and a change of course if she wins might be good for her. BUT Bianca’s on incredible form right now so...well, that and you aren’t about to see me say Lily’s got a chance

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: Lily-Rose came up a little short at Relentless against Sophia Pike, who has been on one hell of a roll since arriving on the main roster.

Mel: It wasn’t an especially good night for the graduates, when you consider that the only one who won their match was Sophia Pike. But it is for better or worse a testament to Lily-Rose since her call up. Gets a hit, then misses constantly.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind and with the Unity and Future Shock Championship belts held up high is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently. 

Maggie: And her opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... She is one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions and Future Shock Champion... BIANCA SALVADOR! 

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring while holding the two belts in the other hand. When she's done, she drapes each belt over one of her shoulders, making her way down to the ring, using the steel steps to get inside the square. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, showing her championships off and shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Covered in gold, Bianca Salvador currently holds 3 championships across 2 companies. So you can bet that confidence is not lacking, as your Unity Champion co-holder and the reigning Future Shock Champion looks as ready as ever. She’ll be competing Tuesday night as well on Future Shock.

Mel: To say that Bianca is likely on the roll of her life - and the form - is likely an understatement. And she deserves it. That girl works damn hard to get to where she’s gotten and Lily is in for one hell of a climb if she wants to prove anything right now.

No sooner is the bell called for than the first graduate charges at the dual champion, who takes two steps out of the ring before being bowled over by Lily’s clothesline. Lily gets a good pop for that, but Bianca springs back to her feet which brings that to a close. All the same Lily roundhouses the just-stood Bianca and as she straightens up again, smacks the dual champion square across the jaw with a Polish Hammer! Bianca lands on her butt, then gets to her feet before Lily can make her next move. As she reaches her feet however she is grabbed around the head and dropped with a German suplex. Once again Bianca rolled out of it and to her feet but Lily was there first and this time it was an enziguri that met her, knocking her sideways again.

Zack: Lily-Rose’s feet aren’t quick, they’re sudden. And the Future Shock Champion is getting her dome rattled with this opening offense from musician.

Mel: She really is that, and she’l need to keep it up double time if she wants to keep Bianca down and later out.

The Brazilian dropped, and pushed back to her feet where Lily was waiting for her. THe graduate stepped back a few paces and then charged at her, looking for a running neckbreaker but she was far enough back that Bianca had time to see it coming and dropped out of the way, ducking and running behind Lily, which forces Lily to turn around, and eat a spinning elbow from the dual champion. Lily steps back into the ropes, and Bianca goes for her again, this time with a straight boot, but Lily gets out of the way of that and Bianca finds herself with one leg over the top rope. Pulling her leg down, she goes to turn but finds herself taken around the neck and dropped with an inverted DDT. Bianca rolls and gets to her knees, a rather annoyed look in her eyes while Lily watches her, her own face blank. Lily steps towards Bianca and pulls her up by the underarm, but receives an undercut for her troubles. Bianca straightens and that allows Bianca to do the same, which in turn allows Bianca the split second she needs to compose herself, take Lily and drop her with a tiger suplex!

Mel: Lily really has quite the upperhand--or did, considering Bianca just turned the tables on her quite beautifully there.

Zack: No question about it. Fans may not like her much, but no one will take away from Bianca’s technical skills. She can turn the tide in a heartbeat.

Normally where Bianca would bridge for a pin, she let go and took Lily in the face with fist drop that made the graduate roll away. Bianca got to her feet with Lily, and the two women stood to face each other, with Bianca egging the graduate on. Lily wasn’t having it until Bianca asked the crowd if she was a coward. The reaction of the crowd was jeers and the reaction from Lily was to leap over the dual champion and drop her with a sunset flip powerbomb! Lily rolled off, not sure how she managed that and dove for a cover!

ONE!

NO!

Zack: Lily’s a little amazed at herself after the sunset flip powerbomb, but it wasn’t enough to keep Salvador down for more than a one count.

Bianca shoved the shoulder up and Lily to a seat, while the Brazilian shook her head at what just happened. Getting to her feet, Lily was there first and thus time, didn’t allow Bianca any time as she measured her and caught her flush in the ribs while Bianca was still hunched with a soccer kick. Bianca let out a yell and forced herself to straighten up. Lily grabbed her and forced a lock-up...which turned out to be a terrible idea. Despite being smaller, Bianca’s strength advantage allowed her to overpower Lily and whip her into the corner, which she crashed against chest first. Lily didn’t get a chance to turn or do anything before Bianca charged at her, driving an elbow into her back and forcing her further into the turnbuckle. The sturned the reboot graduate around and sent a chop into her chest. She landed several more, each one landing with a louder, harsher smack, causing Lily’s chest to turn red before she’d had a chance to finish.

Mel: Bianca’s definitely in the driver’s seat with this, and not a moment too soon! I’d hate to be Lily’s chest in the morning!

Zack: I’ve bought tomatoes at the supermarket that didn’t have the color that is currently all over Lily’s torso right now.

Bianca seemed to be losing interest in this and changed her tack, this time driving her knees into Lily’s gut, holding the ropes and look of determination on her face. Dropping her foot for the last time, she added insult to injury and headbutted the first graduate HARD in the head, reeling Lily’s head backwards. Taking Lily by the arm now, she pulled the first graduate out and dropped her to the mat with an armdrag. A grin on her face she took a moment to hold a finger to the crowd - to a massively negative reaction - and then pulled Lily to her feet. The slightly faster woman went to roundhouse Bianca again, but this time the dual champion was aware of it and grabbed the leg. Before Lily could attempt to counter it however, Bianca brought her down with a dragon screw leg whip, and held it for the hold!

Zack: And that dragon screw can tear ligaments in your knee with one shot. You can hear the effects in Lily’s voice as she felt it.

Mel: Not half! Was a hold similar to a leg whip that did my knee in a while ago, actually, so I feel Lily’s pain completely here. Gonna need to get out of that fast or all hell’s gonna break loose.

Lily screeched when she realised Bianca hadn’t let go, and started trying to scrabble for the ropes, which proved quite difficult with one leg. She made good progress towards the ropes on her hands however, though found this to be short lived as Bianca pulled her back, dead centre of the ring and pulled harder on the hold. Lily’s face twisted in pain, and for just a moment, her hand hovered over the mat as though she was thinking about tapping while Bianca screamed at her to do so. Instead, however, she balled her hand into a fist and pounded it once against the mat, shouting as she did so and started to try and push herself up slightly. By the look on her face this was creating more pressure on her leg and that was making it worse, but she forced her way up, and once creating a base with her hand, swung her leg at Bianca, which turned at the right moment and caught Bianca on the head! Bianca let go and ended up on her back, while Lily sat on the mat and shook her pained leg, trying to get some feeling back in it most likely.

Mel: Well...I honestly thought for a moment that was it, but she’s definitely had some damage done to that leg.

Bianca got to her feet first and watched Lily for a moment, measuring her for whatever she had coming next. But as Bianca came at her, Lily jumped up and send a shoulder tackle into Bianca’s stomach, which sent her backwards. Lily stood fully, but clearly favoured the leg that had been in the screw. Bianca came for her again and this time lifted the graduate into a suplex...or at least tried to as Lily flipped her way out of it, turned them both around and dropped her with a bulldog. Bianca sat up from the hold and watched as Lily seemed to struggle to pull herself up. Bianca seems to consider something for a moment, but shrugs her shoulder and charges Lily, bringing her down with her wheelbarrow driver!

Zack: Some serious snap on that TYPHOON DRIVER! And Salvador may be 3 seconds from calling it a night!

Mel: If she’s not, we have a problem!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Mel: YES! That’s my girl!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, the FFW Future Shock and half of the Unity Champions, “TYPHOON”, BIANCA SALVADOR!

Bianca is handed back her title belts and holds them aloft as her hand is raised, much to the derision of the crowd around her.

Zack: The “Typhoon” is leaving Pittsburgh with a big win, but she’s got quite a schedule ahead of her this coming week. You’ll see her on Future Shock, and then….a big time rematch with Andi Takata at Velocity.

Mel: I know ow much she’s looking forward to all of that and not a soul can blame her for it. Lily was game tonight but she’s proving much as we all knew; she’s not quite there when it comes to facing some of the best.

Zack: Lily came close more than once, but tonight wasn’t meant to be. Don’t move a muscle, we still got TWO championship matches to come and Emma Mac meets Vanessa coming up!

Celebrating her win, we go somewhere else.

Emma's Full Dance Card

A clip from Relentless is shown from the closing moments of the match between Riley Riot and Emma MacNamara.

Courtesy of FFW Relentless - March 25, 2017

Riley knees Emma several times in the gut, then yells at Emma before the psycho spits in her face. That angers Riot, who then holds MacNamara up for a powerbomb variant, falling back...

CRUNCH!

DING DING DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner...RILEY! RIOT!

Zack: Phoenix-plex did it! Riley put Emma through the Spanish announce table and is now the next contender for the Ultraviolence championship!

Riley gasps for air as she lies on the ground, staring up at the lights while it's still sinking in to her what just happened. Emma herself is atop the debris of the Spanish announce table, rolling off of it while she tries to get herself to her feet.

Zack: Truly an amazing performance from Riot! But can she repeat that performance when she goes against Emma Mac one more time?

Mai: No. No no no, I refuse to believe this is happening, I refuse to believe it'll happen AGAIN...

Slowly Riley gets to her feet, the ref raising her hand while she wears a dazed smile on her face. Emma starts to sit up slowly, clearly very battered as she stares up at Riley with disdain. She reaches into her boot, producing a large nail with a sickening smile forming on her face. As Riley has her back to her, Emma begins to rise.

Mai: Oh look, we’re not done yet!! I think Emma wants to give her a parting gift! I don’t know what kind of things Riley likes, but Emma’s gonna take a stab at it!

Zack: Riley needs to get the hell out of there, MOVE!!

Emma raises the nail overhead like a butcher just as someone jumps the barricade. Riley turns around, seeing what Emma was about to do before the woman grabs Emma’s hand fom behind. MacNamara spins around, and looks into the eyes of…

Zack: Laurel…

Mai: Anne…

Zack: Hardy! She’s been at the shows for weeks, and she just stopped Emma from trying to end Riley!

Emma looked none too pleased to see her, jerking her hand free and dropping the nail to the floor. The two stared into one another’s eyes as Emma asked Laurel if she had a problem. Hardy told her she didn’t, but Emma did. The Ultraviolence Champion stared coldly back at her as Laurel Anne’s eyes looked up to the Unstoppable LED sign with a smile and back to Emma.

Zack: Oh wait a minute….did you see that?

Mai: Oh boy…..

Ryan pulled Emma back away from her, though Emma never took her eyes off her. Hardy raised Riley’s hand to a pop from the crowd. She glanced back to Emma again with that same smile.

Zack: Laurel Anne Hardy raising Riley’s hand, she won this match and got herself a title shot! But uh...there may be more to this story than that, Mai!

~ ~ ~

As the video concludes, we go back to the live broadcast and find Emma Mac & Ryan watching it on a monitor before turning to face the camera.

Ryan: So there’s 3 things we should just go ahead and make clear. We’ll start with Riley, who won herself an Ultraviolence Championship match. Well done. You got what you wanted, and you’ll have your shot whenever the powers that be decide to give it to you. But I certainly hope you come prepared for a much bigger fight than Relentless. Sure, you earned the shot and that’s well and good. But now you have to beat Emma again, and there’s not a whole lot of people in her career that can say they did that twice.

The UV Champion had a rather obvious scowl on her face as the clip played, and even as Ryan spoke, it remained. Clearly, the events of two weeks before did not impress her at all.

Emma: Three? I can think of a few more but I’m not sure they’re fit for consumption here. I suppose, yes, congratulations are in order for Riley...to an extent, at least. She might believe she has earned the shot and she might well believe that she’ll be able to do it again. I would also like her to know that she may cling to that win until her heart is content, because it is one thing to throw someone through a table or over a rope, another to batter them so much they cannot climb...and another altogether to hold someone down for three, or to make them tap. And what Riley must remember is that she might have put me through that table, but she is not good enough, and will not be good enough, to ensure the decisive victory.

Ryan: Now for number 2, that brings us to the other woman in that video. Laurel Anne Hardy…

This draws a pop from the crowd, causing Ryan to shake his head.

Ryan: You know if you wanted a fight with Emma, all you had to do was say so. I mean it’s not like she’s out here ducking challenges, or turning people away. You sat in the audience for several shows waiting..biding your time. And finally on a big stage like Relentless, this is when you decide to make it clear that you want to face Emma? You could have saved yourself and the rest of us a lot of time, and just asked. Because I’m pretty sure you would not have been rejected.

Emma nods.

Emma: Let’s make a couple of things clear: I don’t take kindly to people who feel it appropriate to interject in my business, Laurel should maybe...maybe, it’s just a suggestion, go  and have a look through the past, find out what happens when people stick their noses in where it doesn’t belong. She wants a match with me, she can have one. That was never a question. In fact, I’ll put this out here; Laurel Anne Hardy is a woman I’ve wanted to face for a while. Which makes her actions two weeks ago even more pointless. I could be annoyed about being used to be recognised to an audience that some might not know who you are, but it’s fairly easy to use star power to your advantage when the person you want isn’t exactly no one. But for that match to be at Unstoppable...if that’s what’s going to happen, then we’ll roll with it but I don’t see a logical reason that Laurel should consider that. To this company she’s a fan and not a great deal else; I’m not sure how that warrants her getting a match on the biggest show of FFW’s calendar.

Ryan: You want to face Emma, we get it. You’ve chosen FFW as the place you want to do it? Well fine. But you don’t get to book yourself just because you decide that’s when you want to go at it. Your challenge though, that’s accepted anytime. There, that might save you some money on travel from England for a few weeks….

He rolled his eyes at that.

Ryan: Lastly tonight in just a little while, it’s the “Golden Elbow” Vanessa Cade. The one who tried….and failed, I might add, to knock off the No Surrender Champion. How we heard about you saying that was the title you wanted, the one you set a goal to attain for a while. And when you got there at Relentless across the ring from Savannah Taylor, well….dreams don’t come true, I guess.

Emma: Only nightmares. And I know a few things about those.

She winks at the camera and grins.

Emma: Vanessa is...well, she’s Vanessa. She puts forward this thing about her that isn’t actually a thing and it’s honestly laughable. I can’t take someone seriously when they continually turn around, crying about how she’s better than everyone else and then goes and does that. There have been a few like that on this roster in recent times and this trend is actually very, very worrying. I know that I am quite guilty of making myself out to be this unstoppable machine, but I’ll tell you all one thing for free: I get the job done when it’s asked of me, which is more than can be said for Vanessa. If she thinks she’s made of gold, or will be made of gold, she’s about to stand off with platinum. And I can actually back that up. Once I’m done with her tonight I don’t doubt for a moment she’ll turn tail and cry about how the one and only time she ever managed it was not a fluke and that the better wrestler did not win.

Ryan: Turns out that’s coming up next. Stick around after the break, we’re gonna have some fun.

He told the camera before they headed off as Breaking Point went to commercial.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:53:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 03:59:49 pm »

The show heads back to the ring as Maggie steps through the ropes once again with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: Introducing first…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Vanessa Cade came within an eyelash of becoming the new No Surrender Champion at Relentless, but it wasn’t meant to be in Dallas. You can bet she’s ready to get back up the ladder though.

Mai: What good would it do? Savannah Taylor would just repeat history all over again, plus I wouldn’t mind her showing me what she taught Vanessa’s husband.

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Maggie: [Introducing first/and her opponent/and their opponent], from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is the reigning Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: Much like Vanessa, Emma Mac’s night at Relentless wasn’t exactly one she wants to remember. Riley Riot earned her title shot, and then Emma ran into one Laurel Anne Hardy.

Mai: Hardy has no business to do with anything in FFW, much less Emma. As for Riley, it wasn’t for the title so it doesn’t mean anything. Unlike Vanessa, Emma’s carrying gold tonight.

As soon as referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell, Vanessa immediately makes a beeline towards Emma and gets right into her face. The blue haired champion seems amused with Vanessa’s forwardness, offering her the first shot. And when Vanessa goes to oblige her, Emma blocks it with her arm and fires back with a shot of her own followed by two more. As she’s aiming the fourth, Vanessa surprises her with a headbutt to the face and immediately starts unloading with right hands. One after another after another, Cade finally whips her into the far corner. Emma stops herself before she hits it chest first, and turns right into a running European uppercut to the jaw that knocks her backwards into the corner anyway. Vanessa begins to hammer forearms with both arms into Emma’s head before a snapmare sends her out of the corner to a seat on the mat. Before the champion has a chance to get up, Cade bounces off the far side and catches her in the chest with a basement dropkick that puts her on the canvas.

Zack: Vanessa is showing a definite change in her aggressiveness already here tonight against Emma. You can tell the match with Savannah seems to have made her even more focused.

Mai: She can be as focused as she wants, Zack. She’s still NOT the No Surrender Champion, and she’s still NOT going to be as long as the Las Vegas Siren is packing the titanium.

As Emma starts to sit up, Vanessa applies an armbar as she tries to twist her wrist against the bone. The champion starts back to her feet, but Vanessa keeps it applied and causes Emma to lean over just to relieve some of the pressure. Cade fires a front kick into her ribs as she’s bent over, and tries to twist the arm even more tightly. But Emma manages to turn into her, and catch her with an elbow to the gut. A second one follows that before MacNamara finally rakes her fingers across her eyes to get her to let go. She quickly tries to shake off the pain, and starts to throw a few forearms herself into the side of Vanessa’s head. It wobbles Cade backwards into the ropes before a standing dropkick sends her through those same ropes to the floor. And as the referee begins her count, Emma rolls out to the floor after her, still shaking her arm a bit.

Mai: This is where Emma excels, Zack. Out here on the floor, she’ll make use of everything she can get her hands on.

Zack: She managed to get free of Vanessa’s arm bar, but you can see it’s still bothering her a little bit. Cade must have a grip like a set of pliers!

Cade began to get back to her feet on the floor before Emma grabbed her head, and struck it against the apron. She did it a second time before snapping her arm around her waist from behind, and sending her into the barricade with a release German suplex. Vanessa slumped against the retaining wall as Emma measured her. She quickly darted forward to drive a knee into her head, crushing it against the wall before looking up to the referee briefly. Davis told her to bring her back into the ring, which Emma ignored before she pulled Vanessa up over her shoulder. The Ultraviolence Champion took off, delivering a snake eyes onto the steps that crumpled Cade to the floor. A bit of an amused smile on her face, Emma rolled into the ring and right back out to break the count. She then headed for the nearest corner, measuring Vanessa again before she took off into a run. Emma went to drive her knee into Vanessa’s head again, but Cade rolled to the side and Emma drove her knee into the steps instead.

Zack: Did you hear the echo of Emma’s knee against those steel steps?! It sounded like someone hit a gong!

Mai: Okay, that might not have been the most advisable move at this point. But Vanessa better clear her head, and capitalize quickly. Emma won’t be down long.

It was almost as though Vanessa heard Mai’s advice as she got back to her feet, this time bouncing Emma’s head off the steps as the champion dropped to her knees. Cade pulled her up by the arm and went around the corner before wrapping Emma’s arm around the post as hard as she could. MacNamara clutched her arm to her body as Vanessa threw her back into the ring. Cade slid in after her as Emma was trying to get to her feet, only to pin her arm behind her back and drop her with a hammerlock into a slam. The crowd was beginning to get much louder now!

Zack: Look at that, right back to work on that arm. Vanessa’s not worried about her knee, she wants to take Emma’s arm off as a souvenir tonight at Breaking Point.

She pulled Emma back up by that same arm, and then began to fire overhead kicks into it repeatedly. Once more, she pinned it behind her back into another hammerlock before falling backwards with a codebreaker into her arm on the canvas. Vanessa rolled her over, and immediately applied a Fujiwara armbar, pulling Emma’s arm up between her legs as she cranked back on it. Davis dropped to the mat to look for the submission. Cade shouted at her to quit as she tried to lean back further.

Zack: Vanessa’s got a laser focus on that left arm, and she is working it over. Shades of Sophia Pike here, and we may see a submission momentarily.

Mai: Emma’s tougher than you’re giving her credit for being. This woman competes in Ultraviolence Championship matches, it’s gonna take more than this for her to throw in the towel.

Emma tried to use her other arm to reach for the ropes, but they weren’t close enough for her. Davis asked her again if she wanted to submit, but she got too close as Emma grabbed her by the shirt and jerked her into Cade, causing them to bump heads. Vanessa lost her grip as she held her head, allowing Emma to roll away from her. As the blonde started to get her wits together, Emma caught her with a standing sidekick to the ear that toppled her over. MacNamara shook her arm again, clearly in pain still as she looked back to Vanessa with a scowl.

Mai: Isn’t she just brilliant? I always thought referees were a nuisance, at least Emma made use of Davis the best way possible.

Zack: That was the only way she was going to get out of Cade’s submission! And now the “Golden Elbow” just got her bell rung!

Emma headed for the corner not far behind Vanessa, and climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. As Vanessa started to get back to her feet, Emma came off with a tornado DDT that spiked her into the mat. She had to use the other am though when she pulled Cade’s head up by the hair, and began to deliver strikes into her face. The Ultraviolence Champion headed for the corner again, not waiting for Cade to get up this time as she came off the middle rope with a knee drop to her head. She jerked her back to her feet, and took off for the far corner with a bulldog that smacked her head into the turnbuckle. As Cade staggered backwards, Emma planted her with a side Russian leg sweep before hooking the leg for the cover. Davis slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Vanessa’s head used like a battering ram against the middle turnbuckle right there, and Emma’s looking to put her away right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cade got her shoulder up in time before the three came down, causing Emma to mount her chest and drive more right hands into her head. It aggravated her arm though, causing her to stop a bit sooner than she would have normally when she got back to her feet.

Mai: There you go, Emma. Make her pay for kicking out like that. You know any shot to Vanessa’s face could only be a visual improvement. She could stop a clock with that mug, Zack.

Emma shook her arm again, trying to work out some of the pain before she pulled Vanessa back to her feet and planted her head between her legs. Emma hooked both arms behind her back into what looked like a double underhook facebuster, but Vanessa surprised her with a back body drop that deposited her onto the mat. Emma was somewhat quick to get back to her feet, closing in on Vanessa who surprised her with a facebuster of her own. Emma’s face hit the mat hard as Vanessa tried to get her bearings after all the head shots she’d taken. She started back to her feet as Emma began to sit up, only for Cade to land a soccer kick to her chest that flattened her. She immediately dropped over her to make a cover as Davis slid into position to count.

Zack: That’s the GOLDEN GOAL! Emma got her chest caved in right there, and Cade’s gonna pull this out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Emma rolled her shoulder after the two, but Cade quickly transitioned as a result. She grabbed that arm, rolled Emma onto her back and locked in a cross armbreaker!

Mai: Cade can’t get anything right! Emma got her shoulder up, and--

Zack: You’e damn right she did….right into a cross armbreaker!!

The crowd came to life all over again as Emma shouted in pain, while Vanessa locked her ankles across her chest. Davis asked for the submission as Emma’s face was contorted in pain, causing the blue haired champion to shout some words that the censors had to bleep. Cade shouted at her to quit, but Emma instead shouted a few expletives before she managed to get her legs moved and under the bottom rope. Davis immediately called for the break, and Vanessa held on till at least three before she finally did so. The blonde started to get back to her feet with the crowd now solidly behind her.

Zack: Oh, that was close! Emma was about to tap out, but she realized where she was! Cade’s looking to make Emma quit, she’s trying to send a message!

Mai: Yeah, and the message is she can’t get it done against the champion, so she’ll try it everywhere else she can. Emma was never going to quit, Zack!

Emma used the ropes to help her get back to her feet, clutching her arm against her chest as Vanessa closed the gap to get her. As she came forward, Emma surprised her with a jawbreaker that staggered her, and then a facebreaker into her knees to drop her. The Ultraviolence Champion headed for the corner, and up to the top rope.

Mai: That’s right, Emma! Just put her away, there’s no point in keeping this going! Zack, you’re about to see a big blonde spot on the mat from Cade’s cheap hair dye!

Zack: That facebreaker stopped Vanessa cold, and we all know what Emma’s looking for here as she’s perched on the third floor!

Vanessa slowly began to get to her feet, clearly more than a little off balance. When she turned towards the Ultraviolence Champion, Emma made a cutting motion with her hand and launched herself from the top rope into her headscissors DDT that planted Cade on top of her head! Emma immediately went for the cover as the referee dropped to count.

Mai: That’s what happens when dumb blondes try PLAYING WITH SCISSORS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Emma rolled off the cover. Ryan slid into the ring to help her to her feet before the referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: I wasn’t sure if Emma was going to be able to win this with that arm, but she didn’t need it for that headscissors into a DDT! And the Ultraviolence Champion is back to her winning ways!

Maggie: Here is your winner………..’THE PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO’ EMMA MACNAMARA!!

Ryan looked more than proud of her as Emma clutched her arm to her body, and gave him a kiss before raising her good arm. The fans certainly weren’t appreciative, but she didn’t seem to care as she rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor.

Zack: Emma Mac puts another win in the books, but you know as well as me that she’ll not forget her encounter with Vanessa Cade! Because her arm won’t let her!

As Emma and Ryan headed towards the ramp, the cameras saw Sophia Pike on the stage looking at Vanessa with amusement and asking the camera if she was ever really the number one contender to the No Surrender title. On that, we head elsewhere.

A Couple More Dances

Backstage we go, with Amber Carano standing by with the Change of Heart, who are dressed casually for tonight's show.

Amber: Girls, thank you for being with us this evening. It's been a while since we've seen you in the ring, last losing to the now Unity champions Brazilian Storm.

Chrysta: Thank you for the unkind reminder...

Amber: But it seems that tonight, the both of you have an important announcement to make, is that right?

The Golden Fury, Shizuka, merely nods her head.

Shizuka: Yes, that's right Amber. See, things haven't gone so well in the months following our loss of the Tornado titles to the Scarborough Fair last summer. Granted yes, Team Japan came in third for Global Wars and I did get a really big win over Shaw during that period, but the truth is that while we had a good run and beat the BSX for the Tornado titles, cementing ourselves into the FFW history books, I think we've done all we could within FFW, at least for the time being.

The Ice Queen gives a nod.

Chrysta: What my fiancee is saying is that we wish to step out of the ring and focus on planning our wedding out. So for the foreseeable future, the Change of Heart will be retiring from wrestling once more.

Shizuka: Is it retiring again if you retired under a different name?

Chrysta: I imagine it has to be.

The Asian teammate shrugs her head.

Shizuka: Fair enough. You might still see us around the shows in some capacity, just that it won't be fighting.

Amber: I see...well I think a lot of us around here are sad to hear about that. But I don't think you'd be leaving FFW without a sendoff either, would you? I mean, if you had to pick one final opponent, who would you have in mind?

Chrysta: Oh I believe that answer is quite obvious, Ms. Carano. Given the series is tied with them, I do believe one last round with the BSX would do more than enough to determine who is truly the better competitor.

This gets a reaction from the live crowd.

Shizuka: However, if we had anyone else to choose for our last match, I think it would be-...

The Golden Fury finds herself interrupted as she hears two voices coming down the hall. Those voices of course belong to Muirne and Siobhan, Legs & Arse, who stop as they realize they're a bit too close to the interview.

Muirne: Ah. Apologies, lassies, didn' mean ta interrupt yer matters, as ya were.

Siobhan nods as they step away, but Shizuka steps towards the two redheads, a smirk on her lips.

Shizuka: Well hey there. I bet you two are feeling good right now, hm? Gotta feel great having lost to half the second place team in Global Wars, right? Guess without Riley at your side-

Siobhan: I'll show ya something about sides!

Muirne: Sheev, hold up!

The Irish lass holds her taller partner back, only for herself to go eye to eye with the Golden Fury.

Muirne: Look lass. The feck is yer deal? These last few months all ya've gone an' done is create friction between me an' Andi, an' you get nonna the repercussions o' that? You think yer gonna just get off Scot-free?

Siobhan: You might want to think again there. I've got a Scottish fist with your name on it.

The leggy Scot pounds her fist into an open palm, leering at Shizuka as well.

Shizuka: Hey, not my fault. I'm not the one who won because of a distraction in the first place.

Muirne: Oy, listen, Shizzy. You need ta come off yer high horse, or so help me God I'm gonna-

Chrysta: You'll do WHAT to my fiancee, exactly?

It's the Ice Queen's turn to step in, shooting a leer at Legs & Arse.

Chrysta: If you wish to deal with my dear, then you'll have to deal with me as well.

Muirne:...Yanno what? I'm fine with that. Sheev?

Siobhan: Agreed. I think we do have a bit to resolve once and for all from all of this.

Muirne: Aye. An' we heard that stuff about yer retirement on the way over. So we oughta get it in soon or never. Think we can all agree ta that, right?

Shizuka: Fair enough.

Chrysta: Indeed.

Still giving the Change of Heart a look, Muirne tips her hat to the Change of Heart and walks backwards, eyeing them still while Siobhan gives the two a simple nod before walking off, leaving the CoH there as we fade out.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:34:36 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 04:00:56 pm »

The lights shut off as the arena is hit with a eerie silence and chorus of voices rings out through the speakers.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom) 
Cut it!!
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom)

Cut the Cord by Shinedown rips through the speakers as the lights flicker. Sylvia Crowley steps out, hands running through her hair and yanking on her long locks as she laughs to herself. Sylvia takes a moment to revel in the sounds of the crowd before cackling as fire erupts from either side of her with a deafening BOOM!

Maggie: Hailing from Irvington, Kentucky by way of Berlin, Germany.... Weighing in at 128lbs......this is Sylvia Crowley!!

Let me tell you, I'm vicious!
Not pass-aggressive!
I got my finger on my pulse, staring straight into a hole and I'ma get it!
And I'm a savage!
It's automatic!
I got a way of making noise, the power to destroy with no static!

Sylvia giggled and licked her lips, grinning like a maniac before making her way down the ramp. Randomly she stops mid ramp and looks up, literally barking and then laughing at nothing caught by the cameras before suddenly rushing the ring and rolling in.

I'm gonna make it rain, so ring the bell
I know it all too well
Switchblade on the edge of your wrist
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Cause agony brings no reward
For one more hit and one last score
Don't be a casualty, cut the cord!

Sylva crawls to the nearest corner and sits against the turnbuckle, playing with her hair and chomping her teeth as her head tilts with an unsettling grin.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me) Cut the cord
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom...)

Zack: We're three week away from a very special Breaking Point where Nevaeh Summers defends against Caroline Dallins, bringing that feud to it's end once and for all! But tonight, we have another title defense in the form of the Fast Track championship.

Mai: And it goes without saying, but Kaoru isn't looking at an easy defense.

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her farms up high as she holds the Fast Track Championship in her hands, the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie :Coming to the ring..... Hailing from Akasaka ward, in Tokyo, Japan. Weighing in at 75 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express, and the FFW Fast Track Champion....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising her hands high.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka! 

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it and the title to a ringside attendant.]

Zack: Kaoru has already beaten Ruby Tyler in her first defense, but right now she's about to go against a former Ultraviolence champion. It goes without saying this won't be easy for the champ.

Mai: No shit. Sylvia's shown how tough and insane she is. But Kaoru's dealt with Andi for so long, she must be used to that kind of thing.

The bell rings and before Kaoru could take a step towards her opponent Sylvia bumrushes the Atomic one with a clothesline that turns the champion inside out! Sylvia stomps down hard on Asaka's abdomen, then grabs her by the hair to seat her on the mat. Sylvia reigns her fist down onto Kaoru's forehead, causing the crowd to boo Crowley and one voice in particular to knock it off. The ref has to step in, yelling at Sylvia to knock it off, but Crowley uses her punching hand to shove the ref back and continue to punch down into Kaoru's face.

Zack: It didn't take even a split second for the bell to ring before Sylvia pounced on Kaoru like that! Sylvia's showing us right now she wants that Fast Track title badly!

Mai: Well when you're months gone without a title, who could blame her?

With the ref regaining his bearings he finds Sylvia lifted Kaoru back to her feet, arms locked around the champ's waist as she bites at her ear. Kaoru screams out as she struggles to get out of Crowley's grip, while the ref starts a count on Sylvia's ear biting. The ref makes it to four before Sylvia takes her teeth off Kaoru's ear, then lifts her overhead for a German suplex. Kaoru rolls to her knee after her back hits the mat, grabbing at her ear and feeling teethmarks.

Zack: Sylvia definitely trying to leave her mark on the champion, even if she loses this fight.

Mai: Kinky, though. You think she and Marla swing?

Zack: Not the time, Mai.

Sylvia is still quicker to her feet, grabbing Kaoru's head and shoving it between her legs. Crowley then picks the champion up into the piledriver position, but Asaka shifts her upper body weight up to a powerbomb position intentionally to throw a few fists at Sylvia's face. After softening her up Kaoru falls back, this time shifting her weight into a hurracanrana! Kaoru rolls with it, staying on top of Sylvia and grabbing her legs for a pin.

ONE!

TW-

Sylvia shoves Kaoru off her, causing the champion to stumble.

Zack: That was some quick thinking from Kaoru in her predicament, but Sylvia hasn't taken enough damage to justify more than a two count.

Mai: Of course not, those punches were like the first offensive thing she's done all match. Get with the program, Zack.

Once Sylvia was up, she ran to the ropes, bouncing off to hit a bulldog to Kaoru. Asaka hit the mat hard, rolling to her back to grab her forehead which gave Sylvia time to get outside the ring. Once in position Crowley pulls back on the ropes, then leaps over the for a slingshot senton bomb to the downed Asaka! Sylvia hooks the leg for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kaoru gets her shoulder up. Sylvia drops her elbow onto Kaoru's chest, then stands up to brush her boot's sole against her face. Asaka still makes the attempt to get up, but all that does is anger Sylvia. Crowley goes for a southpaw, but Kaoru blocks it and bats her arm away. The Atomic champion delivers repeated joshi kicks to Sylvia's shins until she's fallen to a knee, which allows her to come at the former UV champion with a running knee to her chin! Sylvia falls back and Kaoru goes for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Sylvia kicks out.

Zack: The match is back in Kaoru's favor but it doesn't seem enough is being done to keep Sylvia down!

Mai: Did you and her think these defenses were going to get easier for Kaoru? Geez, I know it's only her second one but relax!

Kaoru decides to take to the ropes, climbing up the turnbuckles and sizing up Sylvia. Once she has her trajectory plotted Kaoru takes a leap for the Asakasault...only for Sylvia to get her knees up and knock the wind out of Asaka's stomach! Kaoru rolls onto her knees, head on the mat as she grabs at her midsection while Sylvia grins wickedly at the champion. She grabs Asaka's arms and underhooks them, then falls back while keeping her knees up and hits Kaoru again in the midsection!

Zack: Sylvia's knocked Kaoru in the same spot twice, adding insult to injury with her counter to the Asakasault!

Mai: Good. Kaoru wouldn't want Sylvia getting salty with her.

Zack: Not that kind of salt!

Sylvia feels confident enough to cover, the ref making the count.

ONE!

TWO!

Kaoru gets her shoulder up, much to Sylvia's annoyance. Crowley can be heard snarling down at Kaoru, and decides this is where she's going to end it. Waiting for Asaka to get to her feet, Crowley spins as the champ turns around for a spinning roundhouse kick...that Kaoru ducks under!

Zack: Kaoru avoided the Absinthe!

With Sylvia's back to her, Kaoru grabs Crowley into an inverted facelock, and lifts her up high. Asaka leaves Crowley hanging for a good fifteen seconds, the crowd counting the time until Kaoru drops Crowley down for the brainbuster!

Zack: Atom's Glow!

Kaoru covers!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...and STILL Fast Track Champion...KAORU! ASAKA!

Mai: That's two now.

Zack: Kaoru just became the first Fast Track Champion to make it to the halfway point. First Ruby, now Sylvia. And Mallory is next in line for that shot!

Kaoru rolls to a seated position as she's handed the belt, the ref raising her hand up from that spot. We get Kaoru looking up at the crowd with a grin as she rests the title on her shoulder before fading to...

Silas Talks A Good Game

We pan around the PPG Paints Arena and take in the capacity crowd this evening. “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde begins to play, instantly putting them all in a foul mood. As the boos rain down the FFW Champion, Nevaeh Summers, begins to make her way out onto the stage. Nevaeh is wearing a black powersuit with a purple blouse, sunglasses on her face, and the FFW title cradled in her arms. As look at Nevaeh more we can see on her neck and nose splash of the bruises left on her by Eileen Amaro.

Nevaeh sneers out to the crowd as her manager Silas Mason walks up next to her. He himself doesn’t seem pleased as he, along with Nevaeh walk cautiously down the ramp and towards the ring. Silas makes his way into the ring first as Nevaeh takes her time doing so. She shows signs of grimaces as she walks about, her head not moving around much.

As they stand there they keep taking in the boos till Silas retrieves a microphone from Maggie Rourke. He still seems very upset as he holds a finger into the air.

Silas: Shut yer mouths for ya came here tonight ta see and hear from us. Ain’t nobody give a damn what ya think.

That statement only incites the vitriol from the crowd more. Silas though keeps barreling on.

Silas: We are here to address a very important matter, but before we do I want ta take some time ta address a personal matter. And that matter is you Bobby B. Barabbas

That name also garners a negative reaction from the crowd, but none more than the look Silas is sporting at the moment.

Silas: Ya put on yer hands on me heathen. Ya then crossed a line at Relentless, ya then made a huge mistake. Ya gave me a cheapshot when I wasn’t expecting. For if I was oh..oh there would have been a far different result and I would have put ya…

As Silas was getting too animated her grimaced and reached for his abdomen. He grimaced as well, letting out an audible grunt. Nevaeh looked at him with concern as Silas took a deep breath and regained his composure.

Silas: Understand Barabbas that as much as you and yer client dished out at relentless, it wasn’t enough.But one day..one day ya gonna get yours. I assure ya of that and Silas Mason is a man of his word. Till then have fun with everyone else fighting for second best manager in this company cause number one all locked up. It’s locked up cause I stand here representing the top of the food chain in FFW.

Silas now gestured over to Nevaeh, as the crowd kept booing. Nevaeh wasn’t looking at them anymore. She was just staring forward at the moment, cradling her title close to her body

Silas: It is clear ta see that nevaeh is not in the best physical condition here tonight. The war her and Eileen Amaro went through is gonna be remembered for years in FFW. Ya saw two women, with hate for the other in their hearts, bludgeon and batter each other. I will admit that what I saw Baby Peach go through brought great concern ta me. I stood there not knowing what was gonna happen. Eileen Amaro fought her heart off, what she did was her most violent assault anyone has ever seen from her.

Silas now stepped over, staring out to the crowd and then gestured to the FFW Championship in Nevaeh’s arms.

Silas: But she didn’t want this title more than Nevaeh Summers did. Nevaeh withstood the assault, withstood the war, she is battered, she is bruised, she feels like hell, as do I, but she had ONE goal going into that match. There was only ever going to be ONE outcome in that match she was gonna accept. For ladies and gentlemen there can truly be only ONE who is recognized as the best in this sport and as much as Eileen Amaro wanted it, and she wanted it oh so damn badly..

Silas paused before shaking his head

Silas: ..she didn’t want it as bad as Nevaeh Summers. After Relentless there was no longer any doubt. The argument had been settled. Nevaeh had gone through Eileen, she left Relentless as champion.  What does that all equal up? It means Nevaeh Summers, Top of the food chain in FFW and there is no one worthy of laying claim ta the throne. Nevaeh is The Finest around and while there are some of ya back there chirping away, facts are facts. Nevaeh is what ya all strive ta be, not the other way around

Nevaeh began to nod her head softly as the crowd started up the boos more. Silas looked out to the fans once more.

Silas: Oh you don’t like that? Ya know what we’re not exactly thrilled ta be in thus landfill known as Pittsburgh either. So Boo ta ya’ll too. Ya should be thankful we’re even gracing ya with our presence here tonight. Matter of fact we planned on resting and taking things easy for the next few weeks, cause we deserve it. This was to be a time to recharge, heal up, and get the just reward. That reward being going back to the main event of Unstoppable for the second year in a row. It’s the spot everybody wants, but only the true greats get it. It’s where Nevaeh deserves ta be after the year she has amassed. We were hurting after Relentless, but we were satisfied knowing we were on our way back to where we belong.

Silas paused once again this time looking very aggravated as he looked at the camera

Silas: But then that boy in the front office wants ta go ahead and spring some news on everybody. He thought it be such a great idea ta force Nevaeh ta have ta defend her title after what she went through at Relentless on such a quick turnaround. What it is is absurd. Nevaeh is being put into a corner. She is now being rushed to heal up and get ready for April 27th when she gets in that ring against…

Silas next spoke with disgust in his voice

Silas:..Caroline Dallins

Caroline’s name received a very large ovation from the crowd. Nevaeh turned her head to the side slightly. Silas was gonna speak up when he heard a familiar chant

“Kill Her C”

Silas was bothered by the chant, as was Nevaeh. He quickly tried to talk over the crowd

Silas: No, no, no there ain’t gonna be none of that. No what’s gonna happen is very simple. We are going ta The Big Apple in a few weeks and we will, against stacked odds, once again prevail and retain the FFW Championship. Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason will put together another wonderful gameplan and make ya all mad once again. Nevaeh is going to remain FFW Champion and head to the main event of Unstoppable. There ain’t nothing that’s gonna stop that from happening. Not yer booing, not Kincaid, and sure as hell not Caro...

Suddenly the video wall stops showing Silas’s face as he continues to speak, instead cutting to backstage in the arena with the camera focused on a simple sign. “The Office of Cody Kincaid”. Slowly the door begins to creak open but it isn’t Cody who emerges. Instead the crowd lets out a cheer as Killer C begins to slowly emerge from the door, closing it behind her as she stares in an almost cold fashion at the camera... As though she’s gotten some sort of bad news. She lets out a chilling exhale as she continues staring, in such a way that it looks as though she’s staring down at the ring at the FFW Champion and her manager both.

The crowd begins to slowly turn from cheers to silence as Caroline continues staring with almost a frown on her face... Before her lips begin to slowly curl into a smile. The sort of grin that can’t mean anything good for The World’s Finest or Silas. Her teeth eventually flash as she speaks up.

Caroline: I’m sorry Silas... Did you say... There was nothing that’s going to stop you two together from pulling off another wonderful game plan? Hm? Nothing that’s going to keep you two from keeping that FFW Championship title around your client’s lovely waist together?

Silas was looking up at Caroline with disdain on his face. Nevaeh just glared up there as well, wondering why Caroline was where she was.

Silas: Ya done heard right woman. Out of everyone else here ya should know that damn well. But yet ya got this title match. How kind of him ta do that for ya. What where ya just in there thanking him profusely for giving ya a title match ya don’t deserve heffer?

Normally, Caroline’s reaction to anything coming out of Silas’s mouth would be ferocity and the want to separate his head from his body... Yet she just simply smiles. Her eyebrows raise slightly in response to being called heffer, much less being told she didn’t deserve a title match, but she continues grinning.

Caroline: That beating Barabbas gave you must have damaged your memory more than I would have guessed, Silas. You forget I’ve been owed my rematch for the better part of the last few months? Tch and even worse... Such language, Silas. Here I tried to be as fair as humanly possible to your client, down the middle and you insult me. ...And for what?

Silas was about to speak up when Nevaeh put her hand out towards him. He turned and looked at her as she politely asked for the microphone. He handed it over as Nevaeh removed her sunglasses, showing off more of her bruised nose. She glared the screen and spoke in a slightly hoarse tone

Nevaeh: It’s simple sweetie, for nine months you have been such an annoying part of my life. It’s like we just can’t get rid of you, no matter how many times we beat you. Ya just keep coming back. We’re tired of you Caroline, we’re tired of having to deal with you. Now you did your job as referee and I even said you did a good job. Atleast one person in that match was gracious to you, but my generosity ended there. I want to be rid of you, we both do. So we have to do this one more time? Fine, I’ll beat you one more time and maybe then you and the company will understand that I’m just too damn great. We’re all gonna find out who the better woman is.

Caroline: Oh we will find out who the better woman is Nevaeh... Of that we agree. Even better so... I can promise that one of you won’t have to deal with me anymore already. Isn’t it delightful? ...You see... It is agreed that we do need to find out who the better woman is... And more than anything Nevaeh... More than anything, I want to make you tap. It is an obsession. It is an admittance that you know, that you understand... Who I am and more than anything what I bring t other table... And that World’s Finest moniker you hug onto doesn’t mean anything when I’m opposite of you... But uh... Back to what I was saying. Ladies and gentlemen, a stipulation has been added to the title match in the Garden... When the champion... Nevaeh Summers meets Caroline Dallins to find out who’s going to main event Unstoppable...

Killer C’s smile borders into chilling.

Caroline: Silas Mason will be getting a bird’s eye view as he hangs above the ring... In a shark cage!

This causes a massive cheer raging throughout the crowd and the glee on the face of The Instant Classic can’t even be remotely contained. Nevaeh is stunned to hear this development, but Silas starts getting very animated. He begins yelling “Hell no” and swings his foot. Doing so causes him to grimace and hold his abdomen again. Silas keep on yelling as Nevaeh just looks at him and back at the tron with a look of disbelief on her face.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:57:44 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »

A video package plays showing highlights of the recent encounters between the members of Scarborough Fair and The Ascension, including still pictures of Raquel getting medical treatment as Mickey looks concerned in the background before we cut to a side by side footage of both teams as they arrived at the arena; Mickey and Raquel looking defiant and determined while The Ascension were oozing confidence. The shot cuts back to the ring where Maggie Rourke was ready to get things underway.

Zack: Boy, you wanna talk about some some bad blood that has been brewing in recent weeks all the way to Relentless? This is it!

Mai: Mind games, Zack. One team has a mind, the other team is focused on things you’d find at Home Depot.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is your Main Event of the evening and is for the FFW Tornado Tag Team Titles!!

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: In two prior singles matches, Ascension have left a massive impact on the reigning Tornado Tag champions. We saw what happened last Velocity and Relentless just two weeks ago.

Mai: Yup, it was a lovely thing. These two women right here are on the cusp of something big, and I say it will be tonight.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 246 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid... They are your REIGNING... DEFENDING FFW TORNADO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

Mai: Mark my words, Zack. These girls are in WAY over their heads, and are playing with fire tonight.

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Scarborough has her tag title draped around her neck and Raquel has her’s around the waist. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before handing their tag titles away to Angela Keanan who displays them to the challengers and then to the crowd before handing them off to the ringside attendant and calling for the bell as Isis cockily saunters out of the corner and to the middle of the ring waving both members of the Scarborough Fair towards her.

Zack: It’s a big fight feel, and you can feel the tension and the anger from the champions as they stare at and UP to both members of Ascension.

Mai: Isis could probably just eat them by herself, but Valentina is more than happy to share in the punishment, especially with the titles on the line.

Mickey and Raquel give each other a quick hug before they grant Isis her wish and together set off towards her, the red haired goliath stepping forward with her arms outstretched to meet them with a double clothesline only for the defending champions to forward roll underneath the attempt, pop to their feet and deliver stereo flying forearms to Valentina surprising her and causing her to fall back into the corner against the turnbuckles. Immediately Scarborough begins to go to town on the Canadian, firing rapid fire stiff kicks into her gut before she spins around on her heel and crashes a roundhouse kick into the side of Lozano’s head. As Valentina stumbles away from the pads, Mickey grabs her head and drives her face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster.

Zack: The champions are bursting out of the gate, using their greatest asset in this match and that’s speed!

Mai: Yeah, they are. But sooner or later, they are going to get caught and that’s when playtime is over for the Fair.

Meanwhile Fair has turned her attention towards Isis, launching herself towards the dominant woman as she turned and delivered a knee into the gut, ducking down and spinning into a discus forearm to her opponent’s chest as Isis tried to tag her with a right hand. Isis once more tried to catch Raquel - this time with an elbow to her jaw as she pulled her hand back only for Fair to once more avoid and this time land three quick shots to Isis thigh before she dropped to a knee and attempted to take the former Future Shock Champion down with a dragon screw leg whip only for Isis to establish a wide base and not move anywhere as she reached down to grab Raquel by the head with both hands and jerk her upwards, lifting her off her feet till they were eye to eye and delivered a headbutt to her that caused her to stumble backwards as Mickey got to her feet following her facebuster to Valentina.

Mai: Isis is like a mountain in there, Zack. She’s nearly impossible to take down unless you are close to her size. Neither Mickey or Raquel come close!

Zack: She just picked Raquel up by the head...THE HEAD...and knocked her into next week with that headbutt! That’s like getting hit with a typewriter!

The defending Tornado Champions exchanged a glance and both of them took off towards Isis, Raquel leaving her feet to crash her foot into Isis chest with a spinning heel kick as Mickey baseball slid past the big woman. Fair landed on her feet and instantly skipped backwards two steps before leaving her feet once more to deliver a jumping side kick to Isis chest, striking the blow simultaneously with Mickey flinging herself shoulder first into the back of both of Isis’ knees with a modified chop block attempt that saw the Titaness stumble and fall to her knees. It was a momentary victory for the pair as Isis almost immediately began to push up to one knee. Fair shook her head as she skipped backwards two steps only to charge forward and bring her boot up to facewash her with it, following it up almost immediately with a throat thrust as she tried to keep the big woman down only to see her still rise to her feet. Fair almost seemed to nod her head as she saw it and as soon as Isis was vertical Raquel went low for a drop toe hold that toppled Isis once more. While this was going on, Mickey’s focus was back on Lozano as the Toronto native got back to her feet only for Scarborough to light up her chest with knife edge chops, forcing her back into the ropes only for Mickey to yank her forward by the wrist into a raised knee into the gut that doubled her over and allowed Mickey to once more drop her to the canvas with a DDT.

Zack: Neither member of the Fair are going to win a power match with Ascension, but you can see they are starting to get things rolling in their direction.

Mai: If I’m them, I find a way to take Isis totally out of the equation for the rest of the match. I don’t know how you’d do it, but that’d help their chances incredibly.

Scarborough rolled away from Lozano and to her feet as she rejoined Fair while Isis was quickly rising to her feet and the defending Tornado Tag Team Champions sprinted across the ring, bouncing off the ropes as Isis turned to face them and letting out a war cry as they left her feet for a double flying clothesline. Isis took a half step backwards and both members of the Scarborough Fair wasted no time at all in turning and running the ropes once more, building up speed as they came back again and this time delivered matching flying shoulder blocks to Isis, driving her back another half step. This time as they landed on their feet the two Berkeley natives looked at each other with a slight nod of their head before they both came forward and drove stereo superkicks into her chest. Isis stood there as the kicks landed and let out an angry roar as she stared daggers at her two opponents; Fair and Mickey retreating back across the ring, picking up speed as Isis followed them and attempted to take them both down with a clothesline only for the Fair members to feel the ring ropes at their back first, grabbing hold of the top rope and pulling it down to lowbridge Isis, sending her flipping over the top and landing on her feet on the outside.

Mai: Well that’ll keep her down for a little bit, a good start for the Fair...I guess.

Zack: If they can keep Isis out of the ring and focus on Valentina, the complexion of this match will change drastically!

Getting back to their feet, both members of the Scarborough Fair took off across the ring once more, bouncing off the ropes and delivered stereo dropkicks to Isis body as the red haired goliath was pulling herself back up to the apron. Again the Fair worked together, rolling to their feet and sprinted across the ring once more, hitting the ropes and coming back towards the giant woman who had landed on her feet on the outside once more and this time the Berkeley women dove into suicide dives; Fair going high as she cleared the top rope while Mickey went through the ropes like Supergirl and both of them crashed into Isis sending her falling backwards and into the crowd barricade. Mickey and Raquel helped each other to their feet and bowed as the crowd cheered them loudly before they spotted Isis bring her hand up onto the top of the crowd barrier as she started to pick herself up from the floor with an even more angry expression on her face - if that was possible. That prompted the Fair to hustle, sliding back into the ring and heading towards opposite corners on the same side of the ring as Isis and quickly climb to the top rope. As Isis rose to her feet, Fair flew from the top, landed on her shoulders and snapped off a headscissors takedown before she rolled away from her, leaving the way clear for a flying Mickey...that never came as back in the ring Lozano had caught her by the foot.

Zack: I think Mickey was going for a headscissors, but Valentina caught her foot before she had a chance to get into the air.

Mai: Look at Mickey trying to kick free, she’s going to find not many have the hand strength of Valentina.

Mickey tried to kick Lozano off only for the Canadian to have her foot in a vice like grip that she finally used to jerk Mickey from the top rope, catching the top turnbuckle with her jaw as she landed. Mickey spun around momentarily unsteadily and Lozano took the opening to drive her back into the corner with a lariat before she began to bring her knees upwards into her midsection. On the outside, Fair looked from Lozano and Mickey on the inside to Isis on the outside, looking torn for a moment before she headed towards the Titaness, grabbing hold of her by the legs before she could start to rise, holding them apart before she delivered a double leg drop into her lower midsection. Fair popped back up to her feet, took Isis by the legs once more as she gave a sign to the crowd and again left her feet for another double leg drop...that she seemed to misjudge as she accidentally delivered this one below the belt.

Zack: That double leg drop was a little off the mark, and Raquel just made Isis a soprano by accident.

Mai: That was no accident. These two used to cheat all the time, they’re just better at hiding it now.

In the ring Valentina pulled Mickey out of the corner by her wrist almost going for the Irish whip before she reversed, sending Scarborough back the way she came and chest first into the turnbuckles. Mickey held her chest as she took a step backwards right into a rear waistlock from Lozano who snapped off a German Suplex that dropped Mickey on the back of her head and shoulders. Valentina rolled to her feet as Fair slid into the ring underneath the bottom rope and Lozano immediately began to stomp away at her, stopping her from getting to her feet before she looked back over her shoulder, seeing the other half of the Tornado Tag Team Champions rising to her feet and moved towards her quickly, driving a boot into her gut to double her over before she sent her shoulder first through the ropes and into the ring post. Valentina spins as Mickey strikes the steel and catches the rising Raquel with a discus forearm to the jaw, staggering her backwards a step before she follows it up with another kick to the gut. Again the Canadian looks around her, spotting Mickey extracting herself from the post and Lozano whips Fair towards her partner, sending her back into the turnbuckles. Raquel steps backwards and Lozano delivers another German suplex, getting back to her feet quickly and pulled Mickey away from the turnbuckle pads only to scoop her off her feet and drop her on top of her head with a brainbuster. Lozano gathered up Mickey’s leg and made the cover.

Mai: Now that’s a brainbuster! And what’s good for Mickey is it won’t make her any more stupid.

One…

Two…

Zack: Raquel stopped that one just as Mickey was kicking out! Good awareness from Fair!

Mickey kicked out as Fair dove on top of Lozano, driving an elbow into her spine and started to drag Lozano up to her feet and straight into a cinch, bringing her knees upwards into her gut. Raquel let out a grunt of effort as she brought up her one once more, delivering the raised knee with extra venom as she straightened up Valentina and whipped her into the ropes as Mickey got to her feet. When Lozano returned she was caught by Mickey who lifted her upwards, spinning around and slammed her down for a spinebuster, rolling away as Fair came off the ropes and into a foot stomp straight into Lozano’s chest before she dropped to her knees and made the cover.

One…

Mai: I wonder if they see Big Red coming!

Isis had pulled herself up onto the apron and was stepping through the ropes when Mickey ran across to cut her off with a knee into the head causing the Titaness to fall to the outside once more.

Two…

Zack: Big time knee strike to the dome, and the Titaness is back on the floor again! And Valentina kicked out!

Lozano kicked out of the pinfall and Fair pulled her up to her feet only to send her back down with a snapmare to a sitting position following it up with a dropkick to the back of her head that saw Valentina roll away and start to push upwards only for Raquel to pull her up once more and deliver a snap suplex. As she did so, Mickey stepped out onto the apron and measured up Isis as she began to rise and jumped up onto the top rope and came flying backwards with an Asai moonsault that connected flush sending Isis collapsing down to the ringside floor. Mickey crawled away from her and pulled herself upwards using the crowd barricade, instantly going back to the downed former Future Shock Champion and beginning to stomp away at her middle rapidly before she turned away and headed back to the ring where Raquel had pulled Valentina to her feet and sent her into the corner, following in close behind her and leaving her feet to deliver a cannonball senton straight that saw Lozano slump in the corner. Fair moved away and Mickey charged into deliver a dropsault that saw her drive a boot into Valentina’s jaw.

Zack: Mickey’s really picking up the pace now, and Valentina’s got Scarborough’s shoe size imprinted on her cheek right now!

Lozano was only upright thanks to her arms over the top rope and the Scarborough Fair seemed to quickly come up with a plan as they pulled her away from the pads only to scoop her up and hang her upside down in a tree of woe position. Backing up to the middle of the ring, both members of the Fair measured her and charged forward, Mickey landing a hesitation dropkick as Fair baseball slides in and both pairs of feet connect with her head. Valentina’s feet came loose from the turnbuckle arm and she collapsed face first to the canvas.  Raquel pulled Lozano away from the ropes before she stepped over her and leaped upwards, Fair delivering a split legged moonsault that saw her roll away as Mickey followed her partner’s lead as she also delivered a split legged moonsault that connected perfectly with the Canadian and the Californian stayed on top of her for the pinfall.

Mai: They’ve got to find a way to slow these two down, wait no pins!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Beautiful split leg moonsault, but not enough to keep the “Latin Goddess” down for more than two seconds there!

Lozano got the shoulder up, Keanan showing the two to everyone concerned. Mickey moved away and made her way back to a vertical base only to suddenly face plant back to the canvas as her ankles were jerked out from underneath her as Isis pulled her out of the ring beneath the bottom rope and to her feet only for Isis to drive her down to her knees with a thunderous chop that caught her right where her neck met her shoulders. Mickey tried to push back up to her feet only for Isis to take her by the wrist and roughly jerk her forward into a short arm clothesline that was like running into an iron bar as Mickey’s leg came up and she spun in mid air before landing on her face. Almost instinctively Mickey looked to push up onto all fours; Isis grabbing hold of her and pulling her forward before she flipped up onto her shoulders and moved the length of the ring, slowly building up momentum before she hurled her with a powerbomb into the crowd barrier; Scarborough slumping to a sitting position against the barricade with her face a mask of agony. As Isis turned back towards the ring, she found Raquel Fair up on the top rope and glaring angrily at the red haired behemoth before she launched herself towards her with a double axe handle attempt off the top rope only for Isis to catch her on the way down by the throat.

Mai: You dumb bitch!! AHAHA! Raquel just jumped right into the meat hook of the most dominant Future Shock Champion in FFW history!

Zack: Raquel’s eyes are the size of light bulbs, and who can blame her?!

Fair’s eyes went wide as her toes only just scraped the mat as Isis took the opening to adjust her grip, lifting Raquel up into the air and ran her back first into the ring post, keeping the choke hold applied as she pulled her away from the steel and delivered a chokeslam on the outside. Fair’s body bounced on impact and she tried to sit up only to fall straight back down. Isis stooped down and brought Fair back up to her feet only to take her upwards into a Gorilla Press Slam that she used to throw her up into the air, clearing the top rope as she sent her back into the ring. Once more Raquel landed face first and bounced back to all fours only for Lozano to dive on top of her, throwing fists into her back before she pulled her upright. Valentina still looked a little worse for wear as she hooked Raquel’s head and snapped off a suplex. Raquel arched her back upwards, holding her back as Lozano kept her head held as she rotated her hips, bringing her back up once more and this time into a stalling suplex that once more caused Raquel to gasp in pain and hold her back. Still Lozano kept the hold applied as she once more came to her feet, bringing Fair up with her and this time used the ropes as a partner to deliver a slingshot suplex. As Raquel landed she let out a loud yelp of pain again and immediately sat up, still holding her back in pain only for Isis to charge forward and deliver a boot straight into her face to put her back to canvas before she followed it up with a leg drop across her chest and then floated into a loose cover.

Zack: A jaw rattling boot to the face with a leg drop, and Isis is about to collect some Tornado Tag gold!

One…

Two….

...T-

Mai: What?! That should be over! Isis needs to send that referee on a little voyage right now!

Fair’s shoulder came up and Isis sat up looking disgustedly at the referee, telling her that it should be a three but as she said it, Lozano left her feet to deliver a knee drop across Fair’s chest. This time Valentina makes a cover on Fair.

Mai: This’ll do it!

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: Oh, maybe not! Raquel got he shoulder up in the nick of time!

Again Raquel got her shoulder up and Lozano shook her head with a small smirk as she pulled Fair up to her feet only to deliver a heart punch that rocked her backwards, causing her to stagger and stumble before the Toronto native followed it with an enzugiri to the side of the head that saw Fair drop to both knees before she fell forward to the canvas. She wasn’t there for more than a moment before Isis pulled the Tornado Tag Team Champion up from the canvas and into a stalling suplex, holding her upside down and allowing all the blood to rush to her head before she dropped her to the mat. Again Fair sat up holding her back and Lozano invited Isis to continue the assault as she leaned against the ropes, taking the opportunity to recover as Fair was pulled upwards and into a bear hug, shaking her back and forth as she squeezed her around the middle. Keanan checked on Raquel who refused to quit only for Isis to increase the pressure on the hold. Still Fair refused to quit as she desperately tried to find a means of escaping, bringing her arms up and delivered a bell clap. Isis grinned as Fair’s forearms connected and threw her head forward to deliver a headbutt to Raquel’s chest as Fair grimaced and cried out. Keanan asked her again and got another refusal to tap from the woman as she brought her hands up and grabbed hold of Isis’ head, jabbing her thumbs into her eye sockets.

Mai: See, I told you they were cheaters. Always have been, now they are just desperate cheaters!

Zack: That’s damn sure one way to break that grip, might not be the prettiest though.

Isis released the hold and held her eyes, as Fair landed on her feet and fell backwards into the corner, pain still etched across her face and Valentina advanced quickly to bring her boot up across Raquel’s throat. Keanan called for a release of the choke and began the count as she threatened to end the match. As the count got to four Valentina brought her foot back down for a moment before she brought it straight back up and back into place as Isis joined in, delivering vicious kicks into Fair’s midriff. Again Keanan gets to four in the count and this time Lozano brings her foot down and begins to deliver sidekicks of her own into Raquel’s abs while Isis uses her foot to choke out one half of the Champions. Again Keanan uses the count and gets the release reading the riot act to both members of the Ascension about the use of the choke. Raquel staggers forward, heading for the gap between the Ascension members, gasping for breath as she does so. As she gets between the two Isis delivers a shoot kick to the back of Fair’s knee causing her to fall forward as Valentina moves around and strikes with a shining wizard that sends Fair to the mat as they executed The Mighty DO Kneel and Lozano makes the cover.

Mai: THE MIGHTY DO!! NEW CHAMPIONS!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: OH, not so fast! Raquel escaped again, and Ascension are getting angrier with each of these counts.

Fair gets the shoulder up in the nick of time, Keanan confirming the two count as the two members of Ascension told them that she was only delaying the inevitable. Lozano pushing up to her feet as Raquel rolled onto her front and tried to push up to all fours only for her Canadian opponent to scrape her boot down the side of her head, telling her to kiss her foot before Isis delivered a punt kick into Raquel’s ribs. Again Lozano kicked out at Raquel’s head, toying with her as Isis delivered another punt kick to her ribs before she stomped down on her spine, forcing her back down to the mat. Isis beckoned Lozano to come forward, the Canadian stepping onto Raquel’s back as she did so and her and her partner exchanged words, Isis pointing to the top turnbuckle. As Valentina stepped out onto the apron and climbed to the top rope, Isis pulled Fair up and onto her shoulders into a powerbomb position ready to drive Raquel down with the Crash and Burn! The red haired goliath checked and started the powerbomb only for the diving leg drop to never come from Lozano thanks to Mickey scrambling up onto the apron and shoving her from the top rope to the floor.

Zack: Great presence of mind right there as Mickey just shot Valentina off the top rope to the floor!

Mai: Pure dumb luck, Zack.

Isis delivered the powerbomb regardless and straightened up, turning to find out why Lozano hadn’t completed her half of the move and found Mickey airbourne, flying towards her as the Berkeley native grabbed hold of her head and delivered a code breaker to the tall woman. The former Future Shock Champion stumbled backwards as Mickey willed her way back to her feet and launched herself at Isis before she could find her balance, hooking her head and bringing her down to the mat with a Tornado DDT. The Titaness tried to push up to her feet quickly but as she did so Scarborough had rallied Fair, helping her to feet before Mickey skipped towards the tallest woman in the match and delivered a superkick to the knee, causing it to buckle underneath her as Raquel came forward and completed the Elfin Knight with her bionic elbow...that only managed to send Isis down to both knees. Despite that Mickey and Raquel continued their attack as they grabbed their foe by the hair before she could get up, screamed loudly in her ears and swept her legs out from under her into a facebuster. The defending champions rolled her over and both of them dived on top of her chest to make the cover.

Mai: Hey, they can’t both cover her! That’s not right!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Fair or not, it didn’t work worth a damn! Isis just sent them rolling!

Isis kicked out from underneath both members of the Fair and sat up only for Scarborough and Fair to have rolled through to their feet and set off in opposite directions, bouncing off the ropes and Mickey came back with a front dropkick to Isis chest while Fair dove into a forearm smash to the back of Isis head. The Titaness rolled to the side and Fair dove on her back, grabbing hold of her arm and applied a keylock as Mickey went after her legs and locked in an ankle lock on her. As Mickey wrenched on the joint Isis let out a cry that was mostly anger but with a hint of pain and the tall woman lashed out with her free foot, kicking away at Scarborough, getting wilder in her attempts as Raquel increased the torque on the keylock. The redhead managed to catch Mickey with a couple of glancing blows to the side of the head causing her to release the ankle lock and rolled away to the ropes. As Scarborough pulled herself upwards, Isis fought her way to the feet with Fair fighting to keep the keylock applied. The tall woman got her feet under her, throwing a fist into Raquel’s gut to get the release as Mickey began to climb to the top rope. The blows forced Fair to reel away and the moment she did, Scarborough launched herself from the turnbuckles and into a shooting star crossbody … that saw her get caught by Isis, who held her across her chest; Mickey struggling to get free as Fair used the ring ropes for a springboard into a somersault seated senton that unbalanced Isis and sent her crashing backwards to the mat with Mickey on top of her for the cover and Fair sat on top of both of them after the modified Morning After, leaning back to hook both of the big woman’s legs.

Zack: That’s THE MORNING AFTER! THE FAIR ARE TAKING THE GOLD HOME!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Wrong again! Isis is nearly indestructible, it feels like. And the champions are going to have to switch to Plan L, because A through K hasn’t worked.

At the last moment Isis shoulder came up from the mat as she once more escaped from under the 246lbs of Scarborough Fair bearing down on her chest and shoulders. Raquel was on her knees breathing deeply as she looked up at Keanan in disbelief at the two count as the official told her the shoulder came up at the last moment. Raquel pushed up to her feet and turned as Isis was pushing up to her knees but the moment she did so, she got a bicycle kick to the side of the head as Lozano delivers the Priceless Kiss that sees Fair fall and stumble to the side, catching herself on the ropes. Lozano goes straight after Raquel, pulling her away from the ropes and into a double knee facebuster that causes Fair to hit the mat and roll away, under the ropes to the outside where Lozano follows her.

Zack: Raquel caught that facebuster, and rolled out to the floor. Valentina’s going after her for some reason!

In the ring, Isis rose to her feet only for Mickey to measure her up for a superkick, Isis hands coming up only for Scarborough to fake her out and instead deliver a superkick to her knee, causing her to drop down and allowing Mickey to bounce off the ropes and charge forward with a running big boot that completed the Medicine Hat Mixer. Isis rocked back on her haunches following the move before she tried to get to a vertical base and the Californian rocker set off once more, hitting the ring ropes behind her and delivered an axe kick across the back of her neck that sent her down to one knee. The red haired goliath tried to push upwards again only for Mickey to hook her head and pull her down into an inside cradle.

Mai: Hey, wait! That’s not a small package, that’s a huge one!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Mickey tried to surprise Isis, but it didn’t work. She took a page out of Andi Takata’s playbook from last summer right there!

Isis kicked out again as Valentina grabbed Fair by the wrist on the outside and sent her running with the Irish whip straight into the nearest ring post. Fair hit it face first and slumped against it, Lozano walked in behind her as pulled something from her tights, reaching around the post as she grabbed Raquel’s arm and pulled it forward, keeping one arm on either side of the post. The camera caught a flash of steel bracelet as Valentina held Fair’s wrists in front for a couple of moments before she stepped away, slapping Fair across the face to wake her up slightly and laughing as the defending champion found handcuffs a little too tightly applied, biting into her wrists and trapping her in the corner.

Mai: BRILLIANT!! Valentina just cuffed Raquel to the post!

Zack: Are you kidding?! This just turned into a handicap match!

Fair pulled back quickly, trying to move away from the corner only to cry out in pain as the chain caught tight around the post and caused the bracelets to dig into her flesh. As Fair was being restrained, Mickey had started to unload with kicks to her body as the Titaness pushed up to her knees before Mickey grabbed hold of her arms into a quick double underhook and drove her down with a DDT, rolling her over once more into another cover as she hooked both legs once more.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Big DDT from Raquel, but she’s learning what so many before her have. And that is Isis is a pure and unadulterated juggernaut!

Mai: I swear she could win this thing on her own!

Once more the Titaness kicked out and started to push up to her knees only for Mickey to drop back to the ropes and deliver a knee trembler to Isis that rocked her backwards. Before Scarborough could follow up she was turned around by Lozano who tagged her with a European Uppercut, followed it up with a knee to the gut before she sent Mickey in for the ride and caught her on the return with a massive spear. Scarborough flopped on the mat as she hit, kicking out her feet before she tried to sit up only to fall back to the side. Valentina pulled Mickey to her feet and straight into a spinning facebuster before she pulled her upwards once more, scooping her off her feet and driving her head first into the canvas with a package piledriver, hooking the leg to make the pinfall as she did so.

Zack: You could hear Mickey’s skull bounce off the mat! Lozano with the cover, and Raquel can’t stop it!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Seriously?! Is this referee trying to get a date or something with these girls?!

Mickey’s shoulder came up and fell back down to the canvas; the referee showing the two count to Lozano who demanded a three count that the referee refused, insisting on the two. Valentina pulled Scarborough to her feet and threw her towards the rising Isis who timed a discus clothesline to perfection dropping to her knees and driving Mickey into the canvas as she connected with the move. The Titaness did bother going for the pin, peeling Mickey off the mat as she pushed back to her feet and once more drove Mickey down with the Michinoku driver. Isis once more pulled her upwards not bothering with the pinfall as she strategized with her partner before she lifted the Californian up and into a Gory Bomb that Lozano complimented with a curb stomp as they delivered the Stomp of Superiority. Mickey hit the canvas and both members of the Ascension stomped away on her, causing her to roll over onto her back and both members of the team placed their foot on Mickey’s chest, Lozano and Isis raising each other’s hand as Valentina ordered the referee to count.

Mai: There’s the STOMP OF SUPERIORITY! I love that, and it’s over!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Not yet! Mickey got her shoulder up, but you have to think it’s only a matter of time! Mickey can’t withstand both of these two alone!

Mickey rolled her shoulder to break the pin; the referee showing the two count. Lozano got straight into Angela Keanan’s face as she disputed the count, Keanan standing firm in her decision that it was only a two count while Fair tried to desperately free herself in the corner. Isis, though, wasn’t wasting time arguing as she bent down and lifted Scarborough upwards by the hair, pulling her all the way up and onto her shoulders, preparing for the Voyage to Armageddon only for Mickey to immediately begin to struggle, firing off knees and elbows as her body shifted and squirmed, desperately trying to escape her grip, getting her wish as she slipped out of the back and delivered a low blow to Isis as the referee was still dealing with Lozano. As the Titaness grabbed hold of herself and leaned forward, Mickey grabbed her head and delivered the Scarred For Life, transitioning from the standing shiranui into a double knee backbreaker. Isis rolled off of Scarborough’s knees onto her front. Lozano spun as she heard what was happening and quickly advanced on Mickey, grabbing hold of her as she tried to rise only for Mickey to shove her away and instantly fire off a superkick that jacked Lozano’s jaw and caused her to fall backwards against the ropes. Mickey immediately dove on top of Isis, reaching for the leg for the pin as the crowd were deafening in their cheers.

Zack: SCARRED FOR LIFE….SUPERKICK!! I’LL BE DAMNED, MICKEY’S GONNA DO IT ANYWAY!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! That would have been horrible!

Isis kicks out of the hold, Mickey rolling away, looking at the referee in absolutely distraught as she was almost begging for it to be a three count. With an almost apologetic look on her face, Keanan told her that it was only a two count and Isis got her shoulder up as Mickey forced her way up to her feet and looked to keep Isis down even as the red haired goliath was pushing up to her feet. Mickey moved towards the ropes behind Isis and used them for a springboard as she targeted the tall woman’s head once more, hooking it as she used her momentum to spin around and attempted a tornado DDT but never got to deliver the move as her opponent managed to counter the attempt, using the revolution against her as she stopped her in her tracks and in the same movement drove her back first into the canvas with an STO. Mickey’s back arched upwards in agony but Isis showed her no mercy even as she took a moment to try and clear the cobwebs before she pulled Mickey upwards. This time there was no mistake from the former Future Shock Champion as she hoisted her opponent onto her shoulders, spinning her off and into a devastating DDT. Scarborough hit the mat with such force that she bounced upwards, landed on her knees and was about to fall backwards only for a recovering Valentina to stop her, dragging her upwards into an inverted stomp facebreaker that she followed with a rolling cutter - Mickey taking all of Divine Intervention as she fell to the mat, looking to be barely conscious as Lozano dropped on top of her, lounging back on her chest as Isis pressed a boot onto Mickey’s shoulder and the referee started to count the fall.

Zack: That was DIVINE INTERVENTION...AND LOZANO’S GOT THE COVER! NO!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Mai: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YES YES YES!! HOT DAMN!

Isis helps Valentina to her feet as the referee calls for the bell, the crowd booing loudly as they stand over the still fallen Mickey and raise their hands in the air.

Mai: Suck on that, Hudson! It’s happened, and I may be lactating right now!

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners...and NEW FFW TORNADO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, the team of Isis Morales and Valentina Lozano….THE ASCENSION!!!

Zack: I can’t believe it, but it’s true! Isis and Valentina just became the new Tornado Tag Team Champions?!

Mai: I have goosebumps up and down my body, Zack. I may need a cigarette.

Angela Keanan retrieves the Tornado Title belts from the ringside attendant and presents them to The Ascension who snatch them from her. As Keanan raises their hands in the air, Mickey finally starts to move, rolling away to the apron holding her head as the crowd continue to boo the victorious pair. Isis and Valentina hold the titles aloft as they head towards the corner, climbing the turnbuckles to celebrate their victory.

Zack: The road to Unstoppable has begun with Ascension leaving Pittsburgh with the Tornado Tag titles! Can you believe that?!

Mai: Believe it?! I may have to change panties over it!

Zack: Next stop, Atlanta for Velocity! A champion vs. champion main event, Jo vs. Savannah! And Arkia Fisk will make her first appearance in FFW! If this is how the road to Unstoppable begins, what the hell else can happen?!

A ringside attendant uses a pair of bolt cutters to free Fair who goes to check on Mickey, helping her to her feet as they regroup at ringside as Valentina and Isis head towards the opposite corners, raising the titles in victory once more before the show fades out.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: