Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:23:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 18

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 18  (Read 302 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 11, 2017, 10:10:54 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
April 11, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee.The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca Salvador burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.  

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Future Shock Arena here in Boston. We are on the last stop to Future Shock Destiny on April 29th only on Pay Per View! Zack here, as always, alongside Lyn Dallins. And I don’t expect anyone taking over the headset for me this week.

Lyn: Thank you for that... That woman has a few hypemen short of a rap concert.

Zack: Tonight, we have a double main event! Both a tag and singles main event. But in our opener, the highly popular “Poison” Rose Gardner will make her singles debut against Alicia Gardner. Rose won over a lot of people in her debut, less so Alicia. And if Garland actually wants to compete, she’ll have her hands full with a hyped up Rose!

Lyn: She’ll have all she can handle but... Hey, I and the rest of the fans won’t complain if they just hand Rose a win tonight.

Zack: In the first half of our double header main event, Ascension returns to action to meet the BNB Wrecking Crew! We both know Isis and Mallory are no strangers to each other, though Gillie seems more than a little tentative at the idea of facing Ascension.

Lyn: Well, there’s probably not enough research you can do to figure out a Titaness but maybe she’ll leave Isis to Mal and try to deal with the hard hitting style of the Latin Goddess in the meantime.

Zack Also tonight, we are going to hear from Angelina Fantastica. After the last show and the comments made by newcomer Valerie McKinley, Adam said he’d give Angelina a chance to respond. And you can bet she has plenty to get off her chest.

Lyn: I’m expecting something nuclear with the exception Fantastica took to everything Valerie had to say.

Zack: Also in the house, it’ll be the first public address from Missy. On our last show, she came up short against Gillie in a close match. But it was the aftermath that left her seething when Bianca Reed introduced her to dozens of cockroaches before they meet at Destiny. And that match….that’s going to be an angry….angry showdown.

Lyn: There’s going to be hell to pay after the embarrassment that Missy suffered but Killer B is out to make this a llloooonnnnnnggg road to Destiny.

Zack: The other half of our double main event will see the reigning Future Shock Champion in action. I’d list all the titles Bianca’s holding right now, but it’s only a hour show. She’ll be in a non-title match against Carmen Gutierrez, who could throw the title picture into a tailspin tonight if she can weather the “Typhoon” later.

Lyn: In one swift stroke Gutierrez could shoot herself onto the top of the pile... You can bet that Cereza will be watching ever closely.

Zack: There’s also some big news we’ll have concerning the June 13th Future Shock UK event, which we’ll cover later in the show. But we found out at Relentless that Cody Kincaid will be at that show to call up two of the Prospects. And we also found out Carmen and Missy will be in the graduation poll as well.

Lyn: I’m already putting my money on Harley for at least one of those choices but we’ll find out soon enough.

Zack: All that and who knows what else! Let’s send it up to the “Wildcat” and start off with some action!

We head up to the ring with Gaby in a typically short dress, armed with her microphone in hand before she begins.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’re kicking things off with the singles debut of Rose Gardner as she’s about to meet Alicia Gardner, who may or may not want this match. We’ll see.

Lyn: If not it’ll be a quick win for everyone’s favorite “Poison” Rose...

As the instrumental opening to 'Telescope' plays over the PA system we get a hyped up Alicia Garland coming out to get the crowd riled up, kicking her boot at the air before she walks down the ramp as she swings her fist around like she's using an invisible lasso.

You can’t hide from me,
There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
I know your every move before you even breathe baby
Thinking you know something I don’t know
But my eyes, my eyes, my eyes are like a telescope

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...the Southern Delight, Alicia! GARLAND!

The chorus repeats again as Alicia steps onto the ring apron, brushing her feet off before stepping between the ropes. As Alicia approaches the middle of the ring she raises her fist up once again to the crowd's reaction, then goes to her corner as she stretches a leg against the turnbuckles before the bell rings.

Zack: She looks ready to go, and even better, I haven’t seen Sienna Moore today. Basically that means that her opponent might only have to contend with one person unlike Carmen recently.

Lyn: Lucky for Rose at least. She only has to deal with one type of crazy tonight.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Suddenly…..a box slides out onto the stage. It moves a few steps...and a few steps more till it gets to the ring. Alicia gives it a curious stare though the gamers in the crowd recognize it. As the chorus of the music approaches, Rose pops out of the box dressed similarly to Solid Snake from Metal Gear to a roar from the crowd. She hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say…

Fans: SOLID SNAKE! SOLID SNAKE! SOLID SNAKE!

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Gaby: Introducing first/And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... POISON “ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Lyn: Well Zack, are you ready? Let’s see how many Metal Gear references we can get through in the space of one match. Starting............................ Now.

Zack: I’ve heard that anything that comes out of a box is automatically over, but I don’t think Rose needed it for popularity!

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as Rose pulls up the eye patch from her Solid Snake ring attire so she can see better. Both women move towards the center as Rose holds up a finger towards Alicia, and reaches into one of her many pockets to retrieve what looked to be a pack of cigarettes. She glanced down to it, and then asked Alicia if she wanted one. Garland looked to see there was nothing in it at the same time as Rose nailed her with a headbutt to the face.

Rose: There’s no smoking in Future Shock!

She shouted before connecting with an armdrag to the mat. Alicia popped up again, only to get another and then another before Rose grabbed her head into a side headlock with a smile on her face.

Lyn: Rose Snake using some modified CQC here, not even needing a knife or a handgun to do it!

Zack: Nice fake out with the decoy cigarettes, and here we got Solid Rose grinding away with that side headlock. Where the head goes, the body will follow.

Alicia tries to shove her off, only for Rose to give her a noogie to irritate her more. It works as Garland lands a kidney punch that stops her in her tracks for a moment until she shoots her off towards the ropes. As Rose rebounds, she ducks what looks to be a forearm shot and baseball slides right out of the ring to the floor in a crouch. Alicia turns around, only to find her not in the ring. She glances around towards her and heads for the ropes as Rose pops up in front of her, surprising her long enough to roll back inside and catch her with a forearm instead. Gardner grabs her, and drops her with a side Russian leg sweep and right back into the side headlock again on the mat.

Lyn: Excellent Russian leg sweep there, and the Ocelot Unit would be proud.

Zack: Rose has the benefit of having been surrounded by wrestling talent. I think she has a high aptitude, and is able to pick up things quickly as a result.

Rose grinds the headlock in, really trying to tighten her grip as Alicia starts to get up. Gardner keeps the hold applied until she turns into her, and drives a knee up into her face. It rocks Alicia backwards as Rose begins peppering her with right hands. She shoots her across to the far side, and catches her on the rebound with a running knee to the abdomen. It doubled Garland over, and allowed Rose to deliver an impaler DDT before rolling her over for the cover. Stringer dives into position for the count.

Zack: Rose plants Alicia with that impaler DDT, and she’s going for a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Alicia kicked out at the two, and rolled away from her to get back to her feet. Rose got back up, and moved in behind her to boot her in the backside to send her chest first into the corner. She stumbled out, only for Rose to catch her with a lungblower!

Lyn: Lungblower from Outer Haven to outta nowhere!

Gardner rolled back to her feet, looking to grab Alicia as she was about to try to get up again. But Garland ducked her head between the ropes, causing the referee to push Rose away. As she did, Alicia spun around and delivered a thumb to Rose’s eye over the referee’s shoulder. It blinded her to a chorus of boos before Garland began to unload with furious right hands to her head. She grabbed her head and raked it across the top rope before sending her down with a belly to back suplex.

Zack: I think Alicia’s had about enough of Rose’s antics, and she’s showing a vicious mean streak with this offensive flurry capped off by that belly to back suplex.

Lyn: Garland is certainly showing off The Fury here, but if she’s not careful Rose might show her The End. And wouldn’t that be The Joy of the night? ...Well probably The Sorrow and The Fear for Alicia.

Alicia rolled to her feet, looking none too pleased as she rebounded off the near side and delivered a double knee drop into Rose’s back. She quickly hopped back up, using the ropes again. This time, she delivered a dropsault before applying a STF. Stringer dropped down in front of Rose to see if she wanted to quit, but Future Shock’s gamer gave no indication that she did. Alicia screamed at her to tap as she tried to pull back further on her head. The fans in the arena were chanting “SOLID ROSE” now!

Zack: Alicia’s got that STF locked in, turns out she has some skills we haven’t seen before. Rose, however, has got this crowd solidly behind her.

Lyn: She’s about to make the impossible possible as she reaches out for those ropes!

Rose began to try to drag them towards the ropes, which weren’t too far away as she clawed towards them. She finally made it, grabbing the bottom rope with her hand as the referee had to give a four count before Alicia let go. When the brunette got back to her feet, she listened to the boos of the crowd, and retaliated by driving a knee into the back of Rose’s head. She pulled her to her feet, and whipped her in for the ride to the corner. Rose struck back first before Alicia charged in with a step up enzuigiri (using the ropes) to send Rose face down on the mat. She hastily dragged her out of the corner, and fell into a cover.  Stringer slid into position to make the count immediately.

Zack: A vile enzuigiri right to the dome, and that may be the end of the night for Gardner!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Gardner got her shoulder up as Alicia mounted her chest, and pelted her with right hands to the head before she finally got back to her feet. A measured fist drop to her face followed that before she began to drag Rose away from the ropes, looking as though she were going to try the STF again. But when she reached down to grab her, Rose kicked one foot up into the side of her head.

Lyn: That’s a stamina kill if I’ve ever seen one and Alicia looks woozy...

It rattled Alicia for a moment before she reached down to do it again, catching another kick from Rose on her back. Garland stumbled backwards for a moment as Rose rolled to her feet. She darted past the dazed Alicia as she turned around, and used the ropes for a springboard into a facebuster that ignited the crowd. “Poison” darted across her with a hook of the leg as Stringer dropped to make a count.

Lyn: And a springboard facebuster bringing Garland down to TTTHHHEE PPAAAIIINNN!! ...And you guys thought I forgot.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Garland kicked out before the three, causing Rose to roll off the cover. It was clear by her body language that she was still in some pain from what she’d endured, only to turn back to the ring and catch a running clothesline from Garland that sent her over the top rope to the floor. Alicia held her hand to her head for a moment, trying to gather her wits.

Zack: Rose is still feeling that STF minutes later, and just got deposited on the floor here ringside with that lariat from Garland.

The crowd returned to booing again as Alicia stepped out of the ring, and hopped down to the floor. As Rose was beginning to rise, Alicia ran past her and used a bulldog to send her head into the floor. She stomped away at her before dragging her to her feet, and rolling her back into the ring. The crowd was decidedly against her, which seemed to make her smile as she slid back under the bottom rope to go after her. Rose began to stand again before Alicia snatched her around the waist to deliver a German suplex into a bridging pin!

Zack: Right on the back of her head, and Alicia’s got this right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

“Poison” shot her arm up in time before the three, causing Alicia to shove her off. Gardner began to grab at something on her back under her top as Alicia went to get her. As soon as she got close though, Rose rolled onto her back and aimed….a gun at her! Alicia and the referee’s eyes widened, causing Garland to stop in her tracks.

Lyn: Rose... Rose!? RRRROOOOOOOSSSEEEEE!!!

Rose pulled the trigger, shooting a stream of water into Alicia’s face before tossing the water gun to the floor. The crowd ate it up as Rose got back to her feet, and nailed Alicia with a bicycle kick to the face!

Zack: I’ve never seen that before...but I have that bicycle kick!!

With Alicia stunned, Rose went in for the finish as she hit her back hook swinging reverse STO that brought the crowd to its feet! She immediately dove for the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Lyn: METAL GEAR POISON BUSTER!!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans popped as Stringer called for the bell. Rose slowly got back to her feet, still a bit shaky as she had her hand raised. That brought a big smile to her face though.

Lyn: (Humming the final notes to the ‘Game Over’ screen of Metal Gear Solid 2...)

Gaby: Here is your winner……’POISON’ RO---- SOOOOOOOOOLIIID ROOOOOOOOOOSE!!!

Zack: What a singles debut for Rose here tonight! That was some of the most unorthodox offense I’ve seen in a while!

Rose rolled out to the floor, celebrating with a few of the fans ringside as she pulled her eyepatch back down over one eye with a grin.

Lyn: Someone get that woman an infinite ammo bandana. She’s earned it.

Zack: We got a lot more to come, well done to Rose! We’ll be right back!!

On that, Future Shock fades to a commercial break.

The Lioness Awaits

The show cuts to a brief video, where we find a wooden table as pictures begin to fall down to land on it of a blonde woman in various swimsuits.

We can also hear a female voice speaking.

Voice: The lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

Voice: But you can see the lioness in the flesh at Destiny.

Voice: Don’t let the smile fool you.

Voice: The Lioness Arrives at Destiny.

The final picture falls as the video fades to black on the words

It’s alright to stare….

All Because Of You

The show returns to the backstage area yet again, where we find the Director of Future Shock Adam Grant. The live crowd gives him a very loud reception, which brings a bit of a smile to his face when he hears it.

Adam: I appreciate that, I mean it. You guys don’t know how much you mean to Future Shock. It’s your continued support and enthusiasm that keeps this thing getting bigger and bigger. Without you guys, this wouldn’t have happened. Here we are just over a couple weeks away from Future Shock Destiny, our next Pay Per View on April 29th. An event with grudge matches up and down the card, opportunities on the line as well. 8 matches, and even an old school water joust. But you guys know that I like to go a little bigger on these shows. I like to give you more than your money’s worth, and that’s what you’ll get at Destiny. Now you’re asking yourself how. Well yesterday, I signed a contract for the newest member of the Prospect roster, a woman I have been watching in the ring and who I think can make a massive impact on this roster. At Destiny, she’ll be there live and in person for the first time. Who is she? Well keep an eye on my Twitter, because I’ll be revealing her identity later this week.

The announcement causes something of a buzz in the arena before Adam continues.

Adam: Destiny will also be the night we have a very special guest in Elizabeth Lannister joining us for a live Q&A. You guys will get to ask her anything you want before she comes to the June 13th show. That’s when Future Shock….heads to London for it’s first international show. The O2 is already sold out, but don’t worry. This isn’t a Pay Per View, it’s all going to be a special super show for all Future Shock fans around the globe. Some matches already signed: Freya will meet whoever is holding the Aspire Ring that night. Angelina Fantastica will meet Valerie McKinley one on one. I mentioned Elizabeth Lannister, she’ll be there as well. Also that night, you are going to see...three people get called up to the FFW roster.

Mentioning that gives Adam a bit of pause.

Adam: You’ll see the graduation of either Missy or Carmen Gutierrez. And Cody Kincaid will be three to announce the two women he will be bringing to FFW as part of the one year anniversary since the reboot of this show. 3 of our girls will be going up to the big stage, and that’s all because of the success you have all helped make this show. And while I’m sure I’ll whatever three it is in some way, I will be as proud of them as I am the three we’ve already graduated. But the upshot to that...more opportunities for more new stars to be made. More spots open for aspiring girls who want to be part of all of this. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Before I forget…

He starts to smile now as he directs the camera over towards the Future Shock Tag Team Championship titles sitting in a glass case.

Adam: After Destiny, the tournament begins to crown the first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions. By then, all of the teams will have had time to get ready and be prepared for what’s to come. And at the end of it, I will personally award those tag titles to whoever wins them. Like I said, the tournament begins after Destiny….and we’ll see whose destiny it is to hold those titles for the first time. These next few months are going to be the biggest in the history of this brand, and all of it is thanks to the people like you here and those watching for supporting it. Thank you. Now...that’s enough out of me. I want to see this tag match! Send it back to the ring.

And on Adam’s cue, that’s where we go.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:24:27 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:14:09 pm »

After a quick commercial for the Best of Future Shock Blu-ray set recently released, we head back to the ring with Gaby and her trusty microphone.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: A lot of history in the tag match we’re about to see, Lyn. But I must admit there are promotions around the world who would love to have the tag divisions we have here in FFW. How many places have 3 different tag divisions? Some have trouble just keeping one!

Lyn: One of these teams tonight are looking to further their capture of a pair of tag titles on top of their OTHER tag titles at that.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: Ascension just made history this past Saturday by becoming the new Tornado Tag Champions on the main roster, so you can bet their confidence level is right now at an all time high.

Lyn: You can literally smell the smug wafting from here ladies and gentlemen and this might spell disaster for the team facing them.

“My Daddy played poker in the woods they say, back in his younger days.
Prohibition was the talk,
but the rich folks walked to the woods where my Daddy stayed.
Jugs and jars from shiners, these old boys here, they ain't miners,
They came from the twenty-niners,
It didn't take a hole in the ground to put the bottom in their face!”

The spotlights of the arena all converge to the front of the entranceway to the ring near the video wall which is currently showing some hard hitting highlights of both Gillie and Mallory. Both girls emerge through the curtains dressed in matching ring gear in colors of black, white, red, and blue followed by Jake as the team manager.. Both girls wear unbuttoned mechanics’ shirts with either a ‘Gillie’ or ‘Mal’ cloth tag on the front and the team logo on the back. Gillie has a UK flag patch on under her tag, Mal with an American flag on her’s.

Gaby: Accompanied to the ring by Jake Chandler... Weighing in at 284 pounds... This is THE BNB WRECKING CREW!

“Son come runnin’! Better come quick!
This rotgut moonshine is making me sick!
Your mama called the law and they gon’ take me away,
Down so far, even the devil won’t stay!”

Both girls high five fans on either side, before having a few final words with Jake and Mal getting a kiss in. Afterwards  Mal runs and slides through the bottom rope while Gillie hops onto the third rope from the outside. Mal leans up against the ropes while Gillie stands at the top and waves to the crowd as their song comes to an end.

Zack: We’ve seen Mallory and Gillie before, but never together! And there’s Jake along with them, even he has some history with Ascension, namely Isis. These girls have a yeoman’s task ahead of them.

Lyn: I’m a little curious of how their dynamic will work, given one is brawling focused and the other... Well, the other is Gillie. Especially given who they’re facing in the Ascension... I also assume Jake will want to take a few steps from the ring, given Morales’ might want take a swing at him.

Referee Jennifer Stringer called for the bell to start the match, as Mallory and Gillie played rock paper scissors to determine who would start. Bennett lost as Gillie stepped out. Upon seeing this, Isis decided she’d start as well, which prompted Valentina to exit to the corner. A buzz fell over the crowd as Mallory looked across at her adversary.

Zack: It’s gonna be Mallory and...Isis?! That’s a switch, Morales is usually the closer for the team. But there’s some unfinished business with the Titaness, Lyn.

Lyn: It was Mallory who was the opponent to dethrone Isis for the final time and send her out of the Future Shock division... Isis seems to me not the sort of person to forgive as it were.

As both of them moved towards the center of the ring, Isis’ demeanor changed to anger as she kicked Mallory in the stomach. A second time doubled her over before she got shoved back into a neutral corner, where Isis began to maul her with forearms to both sides of her head repeatedly. A trio of knees to the body followed that before she tilted Mallory’s head back, and brought down a massive slap to her chest that resonated through the arena. Bennett’s mouth opened in quiet pain before Isis tilted her head back again, and came down with another hard slap to Mallory’s torso. The Titaness scooped her up overhead into a military press and launched Mallory about halfway across the ring with a slam.

Zack: Can you tell Isis is still a little miffed about losing the Future Shock title to Mallory months ago? Bennett is catching those baseball mitt-like hands with some hard slaps, and now she just got launched!

Lyn: I imagine this might be one thing the Malicious one does not miss about contending with Isis all over again as she takes a gorilla press toss.

Mallory’s face showed the pain she was feeling as she started to get up, only to catch a running knee lift from Isis that picked her up off the ground with its impact. She didn’t even get a chance to land before Morales scooped her up around the waist, and delivered a thunderous gutwrench suplex. The crowd gave the Titaness no love whatsoever as she stared down at Mallory with disgust for a moment, while the former Future Shock Champion began to try to get up again. Isis planted her head between her legs, and hoisted her up for a powerbomb...but instead dropped her back first across her knee. Mallory hit the mat clutching her back in pain as Isis stepped over her, planting a foot in her chest as she stared a hole into a tentative Gillie in the corner.

Lyn: This has been all Isis so far as one half of the Tornado Tag champs is absolutely running the table on Mallory. The Titaness’s almost daring Gillie to try her as well!

Zack: We heard not too long ago from them about this match, and Gillie looked more than a little nervous about the prospect of squaring up to the Titaness. I don’t blame her a bit.

She turned back towards the ring, and grabbed Mallory as she was trying to get up yet again. Isis launched her into the corner with a hard Irish whip that froze Bennett up...until the redhead charged forward with a face wash big boot to the jaw. As Bennett was about to tip over, Isis grabbed her arms behind her back and executed a butterfly suplex that crashed her onto the mat. The Tornado Tag champion dropped to make a cover as Stringer fell to count.

Zack: Morales is absolutely dominant, and she may have Mallory out right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!

Bennett got her shoulder up before the three, causing Isis to get back to her feet and step onto her chest again as she walked over her. Valentina beamed ear to ear watching from the corner as Isis looked down to Mallory, telling her they were only just beginning. She picked her up over her shoulders before applying a torture rack submission to the skunk-haired mechanic.

Lyn: There’s something about Valentina that is both physically alluring and mind-gratingly annoying as Isis pulls Mal into a torture rack.

The redhead shook her up and down on her shoulders, trying to increase the pain and pressure as Mallory’s face was a mask of agony. Stringer moved around to check if Mallory wanted to quit, but got a negative response. Isis shook her back and forth on her shoulders like a rag doll for a moment, causing Bennett to shout in agony. The referee asked again for a submission, but Mallory refused the question. With her in grasp, Isis dropped to her knees to cause more pain before she stood back up again with Mallory still in agony.

Lyn: Look at the Titaness absolutely punishing Bennett now, turning the rack into a bit of a backbreaker before bringing it right back into a submission.

Zack: We saw shades of this at Whiplash, Lyn. Isis has been learning submission moves, and a torture rack has to feel like you’re being brutalized.

Finally, the redhead let her go and simply let Mallory drop to the canvas. Bennett clutched her lower back in clear pain as Gillie had her hand out, extending it to reach for her partner to tag. Bennett started to get up yet again as Isis leaned over to grab her, but the mechanic caught he with a jawbreaker that stunned her momentarily. It also brought the crowd back to life as Mallory struggled to her feet, and took off towards the ropes behind Isis. She rebounded into a chop block to the back of her neck that sent her forward a couple steps, only to get back up and do it again and finally a third one brought her to her knees. Her face tensed in pain as she grabbed at her back again as she got back to her feet. Another rebound off the near side slammed Isis’ face into the mat with a one handed bulldog. Gillie shouted at her to make the tag, practically leaning over the top rope to reach her as Mallory crawled towards her.

Lyn: Sitout jawbreaker by the Malicious one and after a quick offensive she’s headed towards Gillie... Is Barnes really going to do this!?

Zack: Yes, I believe she is! Gillie’s found her resolve, and she’s ready to meet Isis head to head!

Bennett made the tag as Gillie stepped inside, helping her partner to her feet as Isis was beginning to get up. They fired her into the team’s corner with a double Irish whip before they climbed up on either side of her on the ropes and began administering elbows to the top of her head. They then rolled their arms, and delivered simultaneous bionic elbows that sent the Titaness staggering out of the corner. Together, they grabbed her in a front facelock and executed a double vertical suplex on the massive giant before Mallory rolled out to the floor.

Zack: Two bionic elbows, and a HUGE vertical suplex! You know Isis has never felt many of those, Lyn!

Lyn: It took the both of them to do it but it seems to have been well worth it as it got Isis off her feet!

Gillie lunged on top of her for the cover, making quite the effort to hook one of her legs as the referee fell into position to count.

Zack: BNB working like a well oiled machine, and this may be all for Ascension!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Morales kicked out as Gillie rolled off the cover, and onto all fours. As the Titaness began to get up, Gillie scampered across the ring and gave her a headbutt that put her down. She tried twice more, only to get two more headbutts before Gillie shook her backside and hopped back to her feet.

Lyn: Shades of Scrap Heap Pug with those headbutts and you’d think Barnes had a harder head than most.

Barnes darted for the corner, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a fist drop into Morales’ head. She quickly hopped to her feet, and darted towards the corner to get into a three point stance. The former Future Shock Champion began to rise before Gillie took off in a sprint, tackling the powerful redhead up and over to the canvas. The crowd was getting far louder now as Barnes was starting to feel it. Morales started back to her feet as Gillie took a deep breath and got underneath her...to pick her up onto her shoulders to a pop!

Zack: LOOK AT THAT!!

Lyn: HOW IS SHE... HOW IS SHE DOING THIS!? GILLIE BARNES JUST PICKED UP ISIS!?!?!

Gillie began to go for an airplane spin, but Isis caught her with an elbow to the head that caused her to drop her. The Titaness then drilled her with a reverse DDT before she sat up, trying to pull herself together. When she did, she headed for the corner and made the tag to Valentina. Gillie started to move now before Valentina caught her with a running knee trembler to the head after getting the tag. Lozano pounded away at her back with clubbing blows before snatching her up and dropping her with a twisting neckbreaker.

Zack: Valentina makes her first appearance in this match, and she came in with a vengeance too. I’m not sure Gillie even realized the tag was made right there.

Lyn: Well, it was impressive while it lasted and Christ what a DDT... Only for her to get a running knee lift to the temple to oot.

She jerked Gillie up the rest of the way to her feet, peppering her with forearms before sending her across for the ride. As soon as she rebounded, Valentina hoisted her up with a spinning spinebuster that planted her in the center of the ring. Lozano grabbed the leg to roll through into a cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Gillie rolled her shoulder at two, and Valentina began to grind her forearm against her face with a vicious expression looking down at her.

Lyn: You can see it written all over Lozano’s face. She doesn’t want to see victory slip through Ascension’s fingers tonight after finally reaching a mountaintop!

The Latin Goddess rose back to her feet, pulling Gillie up and bringing her back down into a Samoan drop. She immediately bounced off the near side ropes to drop a knee into her head as Gillie began to move. She dragged Gillie back to her feet again, and hoisted her up for what looked like a stalling vertical suplex. Barnes was held upside before being driven into the mat with a brainbuster. Lozano hooked the leg again for another cover immediately.

Zack: Nothing but raw power, Lyn! I’d say Lozano and Gillie are about even in that department, but Valentina’s asserting her dominance now. We got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREE-NOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Lyn: 2.9 there are a vicious brainbuster and I’m not sure how much more Barnes can take!

Gillie kicked out with a dazed look on her face, causing Lozano to get back to her feet. She caught sight of Mallory in the corner, and began to badmouth her. Gillie got to her hands and knees behind her as Valentina shoved Mallory, trying to knock her off the apron. But Mallory shoved her back, and caused her to trip over Gillie in a schoolgirl position. Barnes rolled her up from there!

Zack: Valentina’s putting the badmouth on Mallory, and…a schoolgirl rollup!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Lyn: Another close three and Lozano looks about incensed!

Lozano kicked out, and shoved Gillie nearly into the ropes when she did. The Latin Goddess got back to her feet about the same time as Gillie did, but beat her to the punch with a bicycle kick to the head that caused Gillie to fall back like a tree that just got cut down. Lozano dove across her for the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: A Priceless Kiss, and Ascension is heading to Destiny with the win!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Mallory broke up the fall when she came in, and delivered a basement dropkick to Valentina that sent her off the cover. Stringer went to get her out of the ring as Gillie was very slow moving to this point. Lozano clubbed Mallory with a discus punch that sent her through the ropes to the floor, which only served to piss the mechanic off!

Lyn: The Malicious one took that straight to the jaw and she just looks irate more than anything! You don’t want to get on this woman’s bad side...

As Mallory was about to climb back inside, Isis pulled her down to the floor as the two began to trade shots on the outside. Meanwhile on the inside, Valentina turned into Gillie to catch her shotei palm thrust to the face!

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!! Lozano turned right into it!!

Gillie made the cover quickly, hooking the outside leg but the referee was ducked between the ropes trying to separate Mallory & Isis on the floor. The fans counted three themselves, not that it did any good. But as soon as she heard them, Stringer turned around and bolted to make the count!

Lyn: Stringer sliding towards the pin aaannnnnddd!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lozano managed to get her shoulder up, after the significant amount of time she had. Gillie started back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She climbed up, and came back down with a top rope leg drop!

Zack: A new move we haven’t seen out of Gillie, and she connected with it beautifully!

Lyn: Top rope guillotine crashing across the throat of the Latin Goddess!

Gillie rolled to her feet, pointing to her hand to signal for one more palm thrust. The crowd got behind her, while Mallory and Isis were throwing hands still on the outside. Valentina began to get to her feet finally as Gillie moved into position behind her, waiting on her to turn around.

Zack: One more ought to do it! Lozano’s on Wobbly Leg Street!

Lyn: She’s about to head face to face with....!

As soon as Valentina turned, Gillie caught her flush with the palm thrust again to the face. She immediately jerked her down into a small package as Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Gillie rolled to her knees. Mallory managed to break away when Isis tried to stop the count, but was too late. Bennett and Jake joined Gillie in the ring, and gave her a group hug before the referee raised their hands.

Lyn: Tonight the BNB have put away the Tornado Tag champs!

Gaby: Here are your winners….THE BNB WRECKING CREW!!

Zack: Now that’s one hell of a tag debut win right there, Lyn! Mallory & Gillie took a thumping, but they pulled it out when it mattered most!

Lyn: You’ve gotta believe they just made a big time stamp on the journey towards the Future Shock Tag titles.

Jake congratulated them both, and raised their hands himself before giving Gillie some additional praise for getting the win for the team. Valentina held her face as she sat up, an angry look on her face as the Wrecking Crew rolled out to the floor on the other side.

Zack: These two right here just became mega-threats to become the first Future Shock Tag Team Champions, Lyn!

Lyn: Every other team might have just drawn a bead on these two... Both to their benefit and detriment.

As the girls gave each other a hug with a smiling Jake looking on, Future Shock took a commercial break.

Deadly Serious

The show cuts to the interior of what looks to be quite a nice hotel suite. Plush furniture dot the living room as the camera whirls around to find Missy sat on a sofa next to her usual partner-in-crime, Scarlett Silver.

Missy: Ever since my first match in Future Shock I haven’t missed a single show...until tonight. You should be grateful to me for that, Bianca. You see the only reason I’m not there tonight, is because if I was, you wouldn’t be making it to Destiny and we can’t have you missing your debut now, can we?

This brings a nod of agreement from Scarlett, who is sat beside her with her feet propped up on the coffee table and glancing down to her phone every so often. It seems she’s texting with someone.

Missy: What you did..covering me in cockroaches was a bad idea for you on so many levels. Not least of all because, it’s no doubt a health hazard and just plain fucking disgusting!

The mention of the roaches makes Scarlett’s nose scrunch up in disgust, because well...it’s roaches, after all.

Missy: We don’t have much in common, nothing really in fact….for now. After your debut at Destiny we will have. My debut didn’t quite go as expected and it didn’t end great for me...just like yours isn’t going to end well for you.

Scarlett: I haven’t seen anyone make Missy this mad, since I….well, yeah..we’ll not go there. I would feel sorry for you Bianca..if I actually gave a damn about you, that is.

Missy: Nobody at Future Shock has gotten me this mad in the time I’ve been here, not April, not Sunny...I’m guessing you saw what happened there. That is what happened when I was slightly annoyed so you can imagine the mistake you’ve made by getting me this fired up.

Scarlett: You should really take a leaf out of my book, Bianca. Learn to do things on your own, stay out of other people’s business, you’d be much better off that way.

Missy: Destiny…..yours isn’t going to  be very promising, you sealed your own fate when you decided to interfere in my business. Sometimes in life, you’re the bug. Sometimes you’re the windshield. At Destiny, you’re going to find out just what the windshield feels like.

Scarlett makes a “SPLAT!” noise as the video cuts out.

Fantastica Fury

The show cuts to a replay of the comments made on the last episode by Valerie McKinley as it pertains to Staten Island. As it plays out, we see it’s also being watched on a monitor by Sara Wilkins and the woman to her left, Angelina Fantastica. When it finally concludes, Sara turns her full attention to Angelina.

Sara: As you just saw, Valerie McKinley made quite the statement on our last show. She has apparently chosen you, Angelina, to target. And as you just saw, she tried to embarrass and humiliate the people where you call home.

Angelina: Yeah and as I said on Twitter, using images from Hurricane Sandy to try and poke fun at my hometown? Can’t say I’m too impressed with Miss McKinley so far.

Sara: Is there a history between the two of you that we don’t know about? Or do you think this is a case of her trying to make a name for herself by attacking your home?

Angelina: I had no idea who this girl was before she showed up running her mouth. So I think this is a case of some no-name, generic pretentious bitch trying to pick off someone who’s better known than she’ll ever be.

Sara: While she isn’t here tonight, I am being told that we’ve received another video she recorded from Staten Island….with one of the homeless citizens there. That’s coming up at Destiny. I’m not sure why she needs to antagonize people already having hard times, but….

Angelina: Because this is what heartless people do, Sara. Staten Island has its problems, I can’t deny that, but to exploit our tragedies to try and make herself look good? It turns her into the biggest asshole from New England since Tom Brady.

Sara: June 13 at the UK show, you’ll get to meet her one on one that night. And--

Angelina: And if I see her before then, little miss ginger’s gonna catch these hands. So Valerie, consider yourself on notice.

A quick graphic promoting the match at the UK show appears. From there, we head to commercial.

Head 2 Head

With a video showing the history so far between Andi Takata and Casey Atherton dating back to Whiplash, we return to the ring and see Sara standing by with a carpet over the canvas and three stools. Each stool is occupied by her guests.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my new segment on Future Shock that I called Head 2 Head. If Gillie can have one, so can I. Tonight, I have invited two of the women who will be meeting at Future Shock Destiny on April 29th on Pay Per View. To my left, she is the self-professed Savior of Future Shock Casey Atherton!

Sara points to Casey on her stool, while the crowd boos despite the choir at ringside trying to pass around the collection plate.

Sara: And to my right, she is a former Future Shock Champion and incoming 2017 FFW Hall of Famer...the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata!!

Andi gets far more positive response from the crowd, putting the sideways v-sign over her face and smiling to the camera.

Andi: Congratulations on the segment, everyone should get the chance to express themselves here on Future Shock.

Casey: And thank you for inviting myself and my choir to join you for this inaugural version. God bless you child and may you continue to show impeccable judgement and wisdom going forward.

Andi: Did you really invite the whole choir? I mean, we didn’t even get them stools…

Casey: God will give them strength. They will be guided in their work, spreading the word and ensuring that the collection plates are filled in order that we may continue to press forward; continue to illuminate the world; continue to bring joy and happiness and salvation to these crowds. To turn them into Believers!

Casey smiled warmly at Andi as Choir responded with an “Amen!” while still passing the collection plate amongst the crowd..

Casey: Don’t they warm your soul, Andi? Don’t you feel a little closer to a higher purpose in their presence? Doesn’t their singing lift up your spirit and make you want to get that little bit better, want you to improve yourself in the best and most important way?

Andi: The Choir sings very nicely. I got to hear it up close and in person, don’t forget. I’m sure you didn’t, because I know I sure didn’t. That wonderful night you decided to bless me with a BRICK…

Andi looks to quickly anger, but takes a moment to re-compose. Casey for her part looked a touch confused.

Andi: I guess in that aspect, maybe I do want to get a little better. To make sure that doesn’t happen again. I’ll tell you though, Casey, I think I’ve heard this song and dance before, from certain other people with cult followings around these parts.

The plate is presented in front of Andi, by one of the Choir members. Andi looks at it, then the person, then nervously starts patting her outfit looking for cash…

Andi: I’m a little short right now… maybe later.

Andi shakes her head at the interaction.

Andi: And what’s with that anyway? I put money in a basket and what do I get? Salvation? No. Forgiveness? No. What I get is ‘I Gave Money To Casey Atherton and All I Got Was This Lousy Wrestler’. I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I don’t also try to make money from wrestling, but at least when a fan gives me their hard-earned money, I give them something cool back like a shirt or USB drive…

Viewers at home see a little graphic at the bottom of the Andi Takata argyle sock monkey available on the FFW site.   Andi points downwards, almost knowing the graphic would be there.

Andi: … all available on FFWShop, of course, 10% off with code Head2Head today only. But forget that. What’s your deal? Why me? Why this? WHY A BRICK? I hate bricks so much....

The red haired wrestler held up her hand to try and silence the Space Princess.

Casey: Why yes, they give you money and in return you provide them with earthly trinkets, mass produced by some poor Indonesian child who slaves away for twenty hours a day and if he ever managed to make the trip to America and swapped his entire years wage into dollars and cents wouldn’t even be able to procure a substandard donut and coffee from that Devil’s Chapel of Dunkin Donuts that you so happily shill for time and time again. They exchange their dollars and cents and a small piece of their soul every time they inflate your now strangely missing wallet.

There’s another sly grin from the Saviour.

Casey: And it’s okay Andi if you’ve temporarily misplaced your coin purse, we are a Church of the 21st century and we happily accept Paypal, Bitcoin and all major credit cards. Or any other items of value that you would wish to donate. Beyond that, my Mission is a not-for-profit organisation. All money donated goes back into funding our work.

Her sly grin gets even bigger.

Casey: As for why you, as for why I brick… I wonder that myself. You see Andi, I was sat backstage. Quietly sat, contemplating existence and reading from the Good Book, filling myself with the words and wisdom of the great and good that came before me; that spread this message centuries before me. I was there studying the Gospel according to St. Luke when an Angel appeared; when a vision came before me and told me that it was time for action. Told me that my mission to save Future Shock; to save you, to save Sara, to save all the people sat in this building and the millions watching around the world started there and then. I was compelled to rise and with that good book clenched in my hand I followed the commands of my Lord I came out here and it was good and it was right. I entered this ring. I could feel deep down in my bones that you were The One and by it’s own volition my arm came up with the good book that not two minutes beforehand I had been studying and crash. By the miracle of transubstantiation; by the power of his will; the paper and pages and print turned to clay and brick and mortar. And now, after witnessing this miracle, after being the woman privileged and chosen to join me in this calling...Now you have the temerity to sit there, to further lead this people into temptation and bitch and whine and complain? Like a true heathen child…

She shakes her head as she sits back down.

Casey: You must be saved for you know not what you do. And I urge all these good people to recognise that fact and to please give generously to our cause.

Andi: Two minutes is a pretty short time for God to sit there with a razorblade to slice holes in the pages of a perfectly good book. Is that where the money’s going? Replacement copies? Seems like the only thing around here that needs saving is the trees, because they have to keep cutting them down to print more of your line of… whatever. But I’ll tell you what, Casey. I will give you something to collect at Destiny. Because what I’m going to do that night, compelled by the Great Will Of The Cosmos,

Takata gets up from her stool, making sure she’s got enough space as she acts out her mission.

Andi:..is pick up one of those big q-tip sticks, I’m gonna climb up on top of a platform above a pool, I am going to allow the Cosmos itself to take control of my hands, and I will raise that stick up and STRIKE YOU RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR WATERY HELL.

As Andi acts like she’s swinging downward, as if doing so, Casey raises one hand into the air, one finger extended skywards as her other hand delves into her robes and pulls out a chain of rosary beads that she clasps in the other hands, knuckles white as she begins to mumble to herself.

Andi: But then… oh then, Casey, I will wait for your higher power to lift you up, to try and save you, like you wish so many others to be saved. I will wait for your higher power, to guide you, to that ring at Destiny, and I swear it to you now… you WILL see the light…

Takata takes a deep breath, because here comes the sing-along. Her opponent slips from the stool to drop to her knees, arms still raised, rosary still clutched tight, face turned up to the heavens.

Andi: IN THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME….

Casey’s mumbling gets a little louder as Andi continues, becoming just about audible.

Casey: I am … lord and...saviour...

Andi: OF. THE. COSMOS.

Casey: YOU SHALL NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME!!!

The red haired woman explodes up off her knees and into an uppercut with the Rosary to Andi’s jaw as she screams out the first commandment, sending Andi to the mat as she does so. Standing over her nemesis, Casey crosses herself as she steps backwards. Andi holds her jaw for a moment before she flashes into anger, scrambling to her knees and lunging at Casey, grabbing her legs and jerking them out from under her for the double leg takedown. The moment Casey hit the mat Andi was on top of her wailing away with left and right hands as Atherton covered up and the Choir pulled her from out of the ring and formed a wall between Casey and Andi as they began to quietly sing while slowly backing up the entrance ramp. Andi stands up in the ring, pointing back out at the Choir & Casey, making a ‘sign of the star’, with the last stroke pointing straight up to the heavens…. And the Future Shock: Destiny banner overhead. Cut to commercial.

Special Delivery

As the cameras come back into focus, they open up inside of the office of the Executive Assistant to Future Shock director Adam Grant, Brianna Singer. Brianna is seen sitting behind her desk, brow furrowed as she is hard at work typing on the laptop that lay open in front of her. Dressed professionally in a fitted, sleeveless royal purple dress, her red hair hung shown over her shoulders in elegant curls. She takes a pause from what she is doing and tilts her head back, heaving a sigh. A knock is heard at her door, snapping her out of her brief reverie.

Brianna: Come in.

The door creaks open and a stagehand walks in, holding a small yet elegantly wrapped box in his right hand.

Stagehand: Ms. Singer? This came for you.

He walks over to her desk and sets it down. Brianna looks at it before turning her head to the stagehand.

Brianna: Any idea who sent this?

Stagehand: No idea.

He turns on his foot and heads out the door, shutting it behind him. Brianna glances at the box, noting the beautiful silver bow placed on top of the metallic pink wrapping paper. She carefully tears the wrapping paper back and shoves it aside. She sets the dark brown box on top of her desk and cracks the lid open. Once she has the box open, her eyes grow wide. Nestled upon the crushed blue velvet lining was an elegant looking silver watch. But it isn’t just any watch, oh no. This is what looks to be a top of the line Rolex. Diamonds line the band and frame the dial, as well as dot the pearl pink face. Brianna traces the watch with her finger before she carefully puts it on her wrist. The cool metal makes contact with her skin as a smile creeps onto her face as the scene switches to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 10:15:48 pm »

We head back to the ring, where Gaby awaits one last time for the evening with her microphone ready in hand.

Zack: Welcome back, we’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening here on Future Shock. And it’s time for the singles main event.

Lyn: What promises to be one of the most breakneck matches we’ve seen in some time.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the second half of your double main event!

"Don't let them take from your soul
That means you're taking control!"

Out from the back bounces Carmen Gutierrez hands outstretched for the fans, giving a spin on her heel as she grins from ear to ear at the fan's reaction. Carmen points to one side of the arena, then to the next and pats over her heart with the biggest grin.

Gaby: Introducing from Venezuela, please welcome…….CARMEN GUTIERREZ!!

Taking a moment she bounces on her feet before running down the ramp and leaping through the bottom and middle ropes to roll into the ring. Carmen runs to the ropes and hopes onto the middle one, holding onto the top with one hand and keeping her free hand out to wave at the fans to get them even more pumped for the match. Hopping off Carmen shakes it out and stretches, ready for the fight.

Zack: Carmen’s been having her troubles with Sienna Moore and Alicia Garland recently, but she has a golden opportunity right here tonight, Lyn.

Lyn: A golden opportunity I’m hoping she takes all the way to bank with her.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind and with the Future Shock Championship belt held up high is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Gaby: And her opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... FFW's FUTURE SHOCK Champion... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, showing her championship off and shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Bianca Salvador is absolutely loaded with gold! As you know, Lyn, she holds three titles across two companies. And there is no one in FFW or Future Shock packing more hardware than the “Typhoon” is right now!

Lyn: You may not like her. Some may even hate her, but they cannot deny there’s a Typhoon on the Gold Coast here and her future's looking brighter than any.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for weapons, and finds none before she calls for the bell. Bianca seems amused with Carmen’s level of energy, smirking a bit as she heads for the center and offers her a handshake. Carmen moves forward cautiously, looking down to her hand and giving it a quick shake. Bianca asks her if she wants to be Future Shock Champion one day, to which the brunette nods her head. This causes Bianca to have a solid chuckle before telling her she’ll get her one at the merchandise stand later if she wants, then pats her on the head.

Lyn: Salvador already starting with the trash talking... Getting under her opponents’ skin is a big part of her game. She frazzles ‘em. Pisses ‘em off... Then goes in hard.

This clearly didn’t sit well with Carmen, whose face grew into a scowl as Bianca asked her if she was gonna pout now. Salvador gave a mock pout of her own, telling Carmen she was going to need her big girl panties tonight. She reached up to pat her on the head again, only for Carmen to start unloading with big right hands to the side of her head. It immediately brought the live crowd to its feet as Gutierrez hammered shots, backing the champion up before she whipped her across for the ride. Bianca rebounded quickly as Carmen left her feet with a flying shoulder tackle that knocked her down. Salvador got back up, only to eat another flying shoulder tackle. Gutierrez pounded the mat was she got to her feet, charging Bianca with a discus clothesline that took her down again.

Zack: Like you said, Bianca likes to get under her opponent’s skin. But I don’t think it’s working to plan right now, Carmen is already fired up!

Lyn: Discus clothesline and Salvador goes down once more!

When the champion started to rise again, Carmen pulled her arm up and began to unload with furious kicks to the body one after another. It caused Salvador to double over before Carmen bounced off the near side into an axe kick to the back of her head. She immediately dove into a cover and hooked the outside leg.

Zack: Carmen’s about to send the title picture into chaos!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Bianca kicked out, shoving Carmen off the cover before she got back to her feet. She went to swing on the brunette, but Gutierrez ducked it and countered into a crucifix rollup attempt!

Lyn: Crucifix pin and quick as greased lightning Salvador is on her back again!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Again, Bianca kicked out before the three came down and immediately rolled out of the ring to the floor as Carmen was starting to get back to her feet. The crowd chanted the brunette’s name loudly as she was still very fired up.

Zack: Two near falls for the would-be graduate, and the Future Shock Champion is taking a powder!

Lyn: Bianca’s come from a season where she was a lone technician in a house of brawlers, she’s since faced all types on her way to all that gold but I’m not sure if she’s faced someone this agile and ready to snap back like the crack of a whip.

Salvador told the crowd to shut up, which didn’t work at all. When she turned back towards the ring, Carmen launched over the top rope into a suicide plancha that planted her on the floor. The crowd was louder yet as she pulled the champion back up, and tossed her into the ring before sliding in after her. Bianca immediately rolled to her hands and knees, and began crawling to the other side of the ring. She used the ropes to get up as Carmen snapped her arms around her waist for what looked like a German suplex, but Salvador wrapped both arms around the top rope in a death grip. And as the referee tried to get Carmen to let go, Bianca used a mule kick between Carmen’s legs to drop her to her knees out of the referee’s focal point.

Lyn: Tell ‘em why you mad, Bi. Go ‘head. Tell ‘em. Salvador with a mule kick that will slow Carmen down by a good bit.

Zack: Male or female, getting hit there will put you down no matter what. Carmen is no exception, and Stringer didn’t see a bit of it.

Bianca’s smile began to return to her face as she turned around, looking down at the kneeling Carmen who was clearly in some pain. She pulled her head back, and began to drive elbows into her face repeatedly. Six of them connected before Salvador stepped to her side, and executed a sidekick into Carmen’s head that toppled her over to the mat. With Carmen still on her knees, Bianca pulled her up from behind to deliver a spinning headlock elbow drop. She then grabbed her face, and began to rake it across her boot laces until the referee started to count her for it. She followed it up with an inverted leg drop bulldog.

Lyn: Salvador throwing out a number of strikes her to rattle Carm, keep her down and wrestling at her pace... using her laces to grind on Gutierrez’s face though isn’t exactly uh... The most legitimate offense.

Zack: All her offense seems oriented to try to knock Camen out, everything aimed at the head and neck. This is where Bianca excels, isolating a body part.

She pulled Carmen back up enough to then apply a dragon sleeper. Stringer slid into position to check for a submission as Bianca told the camera this was for Mel. The crowd began to once again try to motivate Carmen by chanting her name as Bianca had the hold cinched in about as perfectly as it could be.

Zack: A little shoutout to her fellow Unity Champion there, Mel Avilo. Bianca is looking for the submission, but this crowd is doing everything they can to inspire Venezuela’s favorite Future Shock star.

Lyn: The BEGINNING’S END as Mel calls it and hopefully the name doesn’t come to pass... These fans want to see Carmen the victor her tonight in a bad way.

Bianca tried to tighten her grip as Carmen’s arms began to hang at her side. Stringer raised one arm, and watched it fall. A second time, she watched it fall again. Bianca told her she would never be a Future Shock Champion, and to quit sleeping on the job. Stringer raised  Carmen’s arm a third time, and it only fell halfway before it popped back up and gave some hope to the crowd. Bianca’s eyes widened as Carmen reached up to grab her head...and then bring one knee up right into her face. It wobbled the “Typhoon”, and Carmen did it a second time to break the hold. She rolled off to the canvas, trying to get her wits about her as Bianca looked more than a little dazed.

Lyn: Herein we see Bianca talking a bit too under the skin of her opponent and... That knee was the key to get Carmen free. Heh. Rhyming.

Zack: A poet and didn’t know it! Carmen better get her marbles together quickly, because the champion is starting to clear that glassy look out of her eyes.

Carmen started to get to her feet about the same time as Bianca was doing the same, causing the brunette to lunge towards her and leave her feet with a flying headscissors takedown that snapped the champion to the mat. Carmen rolled back to a vertical base again, this time darting for the corner and up to the top rope. She waved Bianca to get back up, which the champion finally did. And when she turned towards the corner, Carmen launched herself off the top rope into a blockbuster! She immediately went for the cover, hooking both legs as Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: A diving somersault neckbreaker, and Carmen says she’s ready to be champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Bianca just managed to roll her shoulder before the three came down, causing the official to show Carmen two fingers. The Venezuelan beauty looked down to Bianca, and back up to the top rope with a nod as the crowd got louder.

Lyn: Might it be time for a little fire in the sky!?

Carmen climbed to her feet, and made it to the corner and began to make her ascent. The crowd rose with her.

Zack: They are standing in Boston! Get up, Bianca!

Carmen launched herself into the high angle flying elbow drop. But Bianca rolled towards the ropes, and Gutierrez had to adjust herself. She landed awkwardly on her feet instead before Bianca spun her around, and into a double pumphandle wheelbarrow driver!

Lyn: TYPHOON DRIVER!! DEAR GOD MAN THE IMPACT OF IT!

She immediately went for the cover, holding both legs as tightly as she could when Stringer dropped to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Salvador rolled off the cover to her knees, trying to catch her breath when the referee raised her hand to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Gaby: Here is your winner………’TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!

Zack: Bianca Salvador snatched victory from the jaws of defeat! And while this crowd may not like it, the “Typhoon” showed she can get it done one way or another! No shenanigans like at Whiplash tonight, Lyn. Bianca was just the better woman in the ring.

Lyn: I will never take her innate talents, her absolute skill away from her Zack. Bi can get the job done... When she wants to.

Bianca got back to her feet, snatching her title out of Gaby’s hands and raising it above her head to look up to it with a smile. She dusted her boots off by kicking proverbial dust onto a slow moving Carmen on the mat.

Zack: She may have come up short, but Carmen Gutierrez showed us all something tonight. And that performance will linger in the minds of the fans when the polls open for graduation against Missy.

Lyn: I think so. Missy may have to put-- Wait!!

Bianca looked back at Carmen with a smirk as she started to try to get back to her feet. Salvador cocked the title against her shoulder as if she were measuring to nail her with it when she finally got up again.

Lyn: You already won, Bianca! C’mon now, don’t tarnish it!

As Carmen rose to her feet, Bianca went to lunge out of the corner but got the title yanked out of her hands by a woman standing on the apron...Cereza. The Wiccan stripper held the title over her head as Bianca tried to grab it, but the height difference made that difficult. Cereza dropped down to the apron, admiring the title and holding it up herself to quite a loud response from the crowd.

Zack: Well well well...Cereza stopped Bianca from laying Carmen out with the title. And that’s the first time Cereza’s got to hold the Future Shock title! And it may not be the last time after Destiny!

Lyn: The fans are certainly hoping so at least! Bianca coming back to grab it...!

As Cereza admired the title with a smile, Bianca leaned through the ropes and jerked it out of her hands and held it against her body. Cereza looked up from the floor at the champion, telling her she’d have to strip a lot more than a top to keep the Future Shock title.

Lyn: Bold words from the challenger and no amount of fear for what Bianca can try and throw at her.

Zack: April 29, fans, that’s the date! Future Shock Destiny may be the night! Could the third time be the charm for Cereza when she meets Bianca for the gold?! We’ll see you in Oakland!

As Bianca clutched the title to her chest and scowled down at Cereza on the floor, Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: