Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 05:13:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock Destiny

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock Destiny  (Read 170 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:47:40 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock awaiting them. After clicking the play button to start the video, they find Jake Chandler sitting in front of the Future Shock Destiny poster on a green screen. Sitting to his left is a familiar young woman who we already know is making her debut at the forthcoming Future Shock Destiny event.

Jake: Hello there, everyone. Welcome to After Shock, where today we are going to cover all the matches you can expect for Future Shock Destiny on April 29th on Pay Per View. Before we get to all that though, as usual, I have a guest with me. I’m happy to welcome the princess of the Reed family, Bianca Reed, who will be making her Future Shock debut at Destiny.

Bianca Reed: You should be happy to have me here, Jake. Together I think we’re gonna create the best After Shock preview you've ever done. And I mean really, who better to help you out with this than the person whose debut is sure to be the most talked about moment of the show?

Jake: Well you could be right! We’re going to forego the usual rundown of the last show, because we got a huge card to go over and we’ll cover things as we go along. I also have some late breaking news that is going to be revealed here first as an After Shock exclusive pertaining to the Pay Per View. Before we get to the matches though, we already know that someone you are already familiar with, Bianca, is apparently going to be part of Destiny as well. She sent a video along of herself in various bikinis on the last show, I’m referring to the woman who considers herself something of a lioness in Elizabeth Lannister.

Bianca: Oh come on Jake, don't ruin a perfectly good show this early by talking about Generic Bitchy White Broad #26. As it is, I'm annoyed that they put her on Destiny. I mean honestly, there are plenty of other Future Shock shows coming up, could she not just as easily show up with her bikini and RBF on one of those? Destiny is MY moment. She should go find her own… but then again, riding other people's coattails is kind of all she's good for. So I guess maybe I shouldn't be so hard on her.

Jake: From what I am told, she will be conducting a live Q&A with the fans in Oakland. I do know she will be competing on the June 13th show in London, which is what initially got her interest since she does call England home. So maybe we’ll find out who she plans to meet on that show, word has it that the opponent has yet to be decided.

Bianca: Oh, a live Q&A? That’s so cute! I mean sure, an iMovie presentation and a live chat with the fans is great. I guess the hype video budget kinda took a hit after the vignettes that I filmed to get ready for my Future Shock debut, but I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun to see. And hey, if her dance card is still empty when the UK show comes around, I’ll do the Lioness a favor and show her the ropes. Maybe even introduce her to the Colony while I’m at it, you never know. One thing you’ll learn about me, Jake, is that I’m always willing to help lesser talent out and give them a great match. I’d be happy to give Elizabeth Lannister a hand with that on June 13th.

Jake’s eyes widen as he hears the comments, nodding his head as she finishes.

Jake: Well you might get your wish, we’ll have to see. Let’s get to the card. With the Future Shock tag titles coming very soon and the tournament beginning after Destiny, there’s been a lot of buzz and chaos in the tag division already as the teams are getting in each other’s way already. We have 3 tag matches to take place at Destiny. First up, we got the Church of Oleska taking on alumni NHB. The Church has been quite successful so far in both promotions they work in, but have a pair of well-traveled veterans waiting to greet them in Oakland. What do you make of Pandora and Vanity, Bianca?

Bianca: I’ve seen some of their work and I think they’re a great team. They really seem like they can read each other well, which you need in a tag team, but if I'm being totally honest here, they give me some seriously weird vibes. Not as weird as the Living Dead twins I work with over in RISE, but I think there's more than meets the eye when it comes to Vanity and Pandora.

Jake: I get that sense too. NHB came through one of the original tag team seasons of Future Shock long before it rebooted into what we know it as now. They’ve had some success as well, so this has a lot of promise. Another tag match will be a rematch from the 16th episode when Ascension...the current Tornado Tag champions on the FFW main roster...meet Linda & Rose Gardner. Rose, in particular, has been getting quite a bit of attention. The two teams had a countout in their last outing, but we’ll look for a pinfall or submission this time. Either one of these teams you like in particular?

Bianca: The mother/daughter tag team concept is absolutely adorable, and I admire the wisdom of Valentina hooking up with someone like Isis Morales cause let's face it, always helps to have an unstoppable monster on your side. I gotta give this one to The Ascension - I don't see little gamer girl or her mama being able to overcome the Tornado Tag champs. Wouldn't that be so embarrassing if it happened? And Valentina Lozano doesn't strike me as the type to allow herself to be humiliated like that.

Jake: She’s certainly never taken defeat well in the past, or Isis for that matter. And you’re right, it wouldn’t be ideal for the champions to fall short here. As for the third tag match on the card, this one came about when the Fireshock Sisters set Mandy & Caitlyn’s clothes on fire backstage while they were in the ring competing. Apparently it was to get attention, and it worked though starting fires might not be the best way. Ignis and Lightning are no strangers to Future Shock, and Lightning is Adam’s ex-wife. They were signed by Brianna Singer, and like you, will make their debut as a team at Destiny against the Trekkies.

Bianca: I've dumped roaches on people. So I can respect the Fireshock Sisters going that route but seriously what is with all these old competitors crawling out of the woodwork to fight us next-gen girls? Like, did they miss the “future” part of “Future Shock”? Good for them for trying to make comebacks and for still being able to go after all these years, but seriously ladies, better to just step aside and get to training if you miss the business that much and you don't want to get embarrassed on the main roster.

Jake: Lightning and Ignis are no strangers to Future Shock, that’s for sure. But neither is Mandy, and Caitlyn is definitely on the rise. But it’s helpful you brought up that mindset, Bianca. Because that is kinda the way one of the women in the next match feels about alumni. I know you don’t like the family, but O.E. Ayano will meet Freya. O.E. fashions herself as the “Alumni Killer”, and she’s going to be giving up years of experience against Freya.

Bianca: I'm just hoping that the ring will spontaneously combust and take them both with it. Freya’s only down here because she's too out of shape to hang on the main roster. And as for O.E. fucking Ayano, bitch is lucky I ain't come down on her and her whole worthless family and Nagasaki’d every last one of them.

Jake pauses on that, taking a deep breath and deciding not to touch it.

Jake: The next match is the one you are more than capable of discussing. It will be your Future Shock in-ring debut when you meet Missy one on one at Destiny. I’ll let you handle this one, go ahead.

Bianca: So, Missy is a girl who's decided that she's better than everyone else simply by virtue of existing, and that she's got the right to end another girl's career. Now, I've made it pretty clear I don't like a lot of people, but even I've got limits, you know? So I stepped in to make sure Angelina doesn't have to retire before 25, and then… well, after that it was just fun to fuck around with her. So now I get to meet her one on one in the ring and show her - and everyone else around here - that not only am I great at psyching my opponents out, but I'm also able to throw down and beat them in a match. So, sorry not sorry Missy! Oh, and if you think Little Miss Muffet - or Scarlett, I guess - is gonna be a game changer, think again. Cause you never know when my Roach Squad is gonna show up to take care of business.

It’s quite clear the roach talk doesn’t really appeal to Jake, and why would it? As a result, he merely nods and moves on.

Jake: Also on the card, a grudge match as Casey Atherton returns to meet “Lucky Star” Andi Takata of the BSX. Both of these women have been Future Shock Champion in days gone by, but lately, Casey seems to fashion herself as doing God’s work by being here to….save Future Shock from people apparently like Andi. Casey was challenged to a water joust earlier in the night at this show, because she decided she was the greatest ever at it some time ago. So Andi wants to embarrass her in AND out of the ring at Destiny. I’m sure the Choir will be there as well to collect donations for Casey Ministries.

Bianca: Give this one to the space princess. Holier than thou types just annoy me, so I'm hoping Casey gets her ass handed to her by the little alien chick. Literally knock her off her pedestal, you know? God knows Casey could use it, and maybe getting dumped into cold water by Andi Takata will give her a reality check. Not likely, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Jake: I won’t hold my breath for it, but we’ll find out. Next up, the Aspire Ring is on the line. No bad blood or hatred here. Just two Prospects going toe to toe for the Aspire Ring. This will be Gillie Barnes’ second defense, and I happen to know she’s gunning for three to get a shot at the Future Shock title. But she’s got Harley Shannon looking to get the Ring back after it was taken from her months ago by Ji-Hu Myeong of the Max Sato Experience. This may be the most technically sound match on the card since both women do like each other, but they both want that Ring too.

Bianca: Bet that I'll be watching this match closely. You may remember that it was me who helped run Ji-Hu Myeong and Max Sato out of Future Shock with my roaches. So you know, as the reason neither of them have to deal with Ji-Hu and Max right now, I would hope that whoever wins this technical spectacle remembers me fondly. I never did get a thank you from either of them, after all. And I think a match for the Aspire Ring would be a great way for either Gillie or Harley to show their gratitude, don't you? I mean, between Ji-Hu, Max, and Avantasia, I think my roaches helped level the playing field. I'm not saying it has to be immediate, of course, but that Aspire Ring would look fabulous on me, don't you think? I mean, so would the Future Shock championship… but we'll get there later.

Jake: I’m sure you can, and I’d like to see either of those matches. Before we tackle the main event, I did promise an announcement here. And well, Bianca...Elizabeth Lannister isn’t the only person we can expect to make their first appearance on the show where you will debut. Earlier this week, a new Prospect was signed to the roster. And I can confirm she will be at Destiny as well in Oakland.

The screen with the Destiny poster behind Jake changes to show the new arrival.

Jake: Bianca, are you familiar with Coda?

Bianca: Other than following her on Twitter, not really. She kinda has this “mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in like… an enchilada” vibe going, so that's interesting I guess. Welcome to the roster and I look forward to seeing more from her after Destiny is over!

Jake: Coda will be at Destiny on April 29th, and we’ll see what comes of that. Also promised is Valerie McKinley apparently has another “documentary” she plans to bring with her to Destiny about Staten Island. The first one was hardly complimentary, and really infuriated Angelina Fantastica. I’m told the second one may be more anger-inducing.

Bianca: That's my girl. Valerie’s the type who doesn't pull punches, you know? She's one of the few people in the game that's real and if Angelina can't handle the fact that her hometown is known for having a garbage dump you could see from space - among other things - maybe you should've said you were from Brooklyn instead. Just a thought.

Jake: It should be something else, given how the last one went. But it’s the main event next, folks. Cereza earned herself a shot at the title at Future Shock Whiplash after a gutsy performance against Sienna Moore. Now she’s set to make her third attempt to become the Future Shock Champion when she meets the “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador. You may recall Bianca won the title at Whiplash in a ladder match in a really…….well she won the title in a ladder match. Now she’ll meet Cereza one on one for all the marbles in Oakland.

Bianca: You know Jake, it's really heartwarming that the stripper with the heart of gold has had so many opportunities to claim the top title here in Future Shock. That being said… this is Cereza’s third attempt. If she fails again, maybe she should reconsider this whole thing and step aside so, you know, the rest of us who aren't gonna choke under pressure can get a shot. I think a Bianca vs Bianca main event for the title would be money, personally. But that's just me. Adam would have to agree to it, and I think after I've been here for awhile, he'll see that there's more to be gained with new names in the title hunt than in giving the same losers more chances.

Jake: Well it’s entirely possible that neither of them will be champion after June 13th. The main event of the London show will see either Cereza or Bianca have to defend against Anna Giovanna. She recently defeated Cereza on Future Shock, and awaits the winner for her title shot in London. How do you feel about Anna?

Bianca: Anna is my sodium queen and when she dethrones Bianca - cause you can't honestly tell me you see Cereza winning, but I guess you have to stay unbiased - then I hope she's ready to take on any and all challengers. I want to see her be a fighting champion, and I want to be the one to bring her down. You see, I've got a ton of ideas for matches! I'll give a list to Carson and you guys can talk it over. Honestly, I'm really excited to be here and I can't wait to get to work showing the Future Shock audience just what I can do.

Jake: I’m looking forward to seeing it myself. That’s the whole card, fans. Future Shock Destiny will be April 29th on Pay Per View. And I’d suggest ordering the show if you haven’t already. A lot of things will be going down, not to mention who knows what else we could see that night. It’s already pretty packed as it is. Bianca, any final words for the viewers?

Bianca: Future Shock Destiny: Bianca Arrives is going to be the most talked about show in Future Shock history! Get ready for a wild ride and make sure you tune in - you don't want the action getting spoiled for you on social media! It's history in the making, folks!

Jake nods in agreement as we fade out on the Destiny poster.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:51:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: