Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 08:30:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - April 22, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - April 22, 2017  (Read 353 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 24, 2017, 09:27:36 pm »

Live from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island
April 22, 2017

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Change of Heart glancing to one another before Cereza steps between them, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head.

We immediately cut inside the arena to a roaring crowd as pyro erupts around the ring and up the ramp before one big explosion sets off in front of the Breaking Point stage. The music continues to play throughout the facility as we finally settle down on Zack & Mai in the booth.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 111th presentation of Breaking Point! We are live here with a capacity crowd at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island! Thank you for joining us! Zack here, along with Mai Hotaru as we continue on the road to Unstoppable 8!

Mai: The road is long and has plenty of curves coming up, no doubt. And I love curves, I must admit. Before we kick things off, someone is talking in my headset! I hate that! Anyway, Legs & Arse are standing by!

Plenty of Legs & Arse

Backstage we find the members of Legs & Arse walking around, Muirne and Siobhan talking amongst themselves.

Muirne: Four days, Sheev. Four days until you an’ me fight in Madison Square Garden. Tell me, when we first started off fightin’ in Pittsburgh did y’ever think we’d ever make it this far? Get to compete within one of the most infamous structures of the wrestlin’ world?

Siobhan: Honestly, no I hadn’t. But I always did wonder how MSG became such a big house for wrestling events to take place in.

Muirne: Eh, I wouldn’ fret about it. But whatta show, eh? Ya seen that big main event they got goin’ fer the FFW title?

Siobhan: Twice. But given all the build up between C and Nevaeh, all the blood, sweat and tears they’ve dropped in the previous fights, AND the bad blood in general? Are we sure making this a strict fight is a good idea?

Muirne: Well ya don’ got Silas stickin’ his nose in the business, so there’s that. But let’s not ferget WE got a fight goin’ that evenin’ as well.

Siobhan: Aye, you and me against the Five Feet of Fury. I have to say I’m a little bit nervous about such a fight.

Muirne: Well both girls are good, but Felicity got all that hype behind ‘er. I’m a bit honored ta be in the same bout as her, especially since she was watchin’ our fight against OWS.

Siobhan: You realize the reason why she watched that bout was mostly the Unity Champions at that point, right?

Muirne: Feh, semantics. She watched us, she knows what we’re about.

Siobhan: Hm, you may have a point there.

Muirne: O’ course I do! I also know the both of us are ready fer this one, ain’t we? Two redheads against some big names in the game!

Siobhan: Right. I think we can handle it.

Muirne: By the way...are ya certain this is the way to the caterin’ table? Feels like we’ve been goin’ around in circles a bit.

Siobhan: Well sorry that the conversation is so distracting, Muirne…

The taller redhead groans to herself as they walk beyond the camera, and we fade out.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: Coming up for you guys is the second since returning for Tifa Heafy, where she takes on Scarlett Silver, who is looking to get herself back after her loss on Velocity.

Emma: A rather unfortunate loss, if we’re going to be fair about it. Two women coming off matches that they both should have won...and one definitely more than the other in one case.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: We found out at Relentless that Scarlett hired herself a manager. That also happens to be the night she won her first match in FFW. So far, do you think CK has proven to be useful for her?

Emma: In several terms, absolutely. CK has a proven track record of getting people where he wants them to be; a prime example of this is his wife. So yes, very much helpful to her. Besides, I might be rather biased when it comes to him, you know how close we are.

The sounds of epic drama music fill the arena until we hear the beat of “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bih!
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guardrail.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, she is “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFYYYY!!!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Miss Rourke as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Zack: Tifa made her return to the ring in FFW against Sunny, and it didn’t quite pan out for her. She’s also been lobbying for fans to vote Missy up from Future Shock, because apparently there’s some dissension between from the Portland Pinnacle locker room as well as finding that Missy posts too many bikini pictures.

Emma: She also said that about Scarlett...clearly I missed those pictures. And while I say maybe she should have won her match against Sunny, I mean that in the sense that it might have done her some good. There was never going to be an issue with Sunny winning far as I care.

The bell is called for and both women walk into the middle of the ring, the usual smirk on Scarlett’s face as she approaches Big Heafin’. Tifa shakes her head the LA native, while Scarlett takes charge at Tifa then, sending her to the mat with a running forearm. Tifa bounces back to her feet as Scarlett turns around, but finds herself down again from a second one. Tifa is up quickly again and dodges out of the way of the third forearm that is coming towards her, and Scarlett spins on her heel, and right into an elbow from Tifa that knocks her backwards. A calf kick is soon to follow, and that drops Scarlett to a knee. Another kick comes her way and this one knocks her in the temple and sends the LA native sideways to the mat. Tifa runs the ropes and bounces off them, splashing on Scarlett as she rolls to her back. She then pulls the smaller woman to her feet and sends the back of her forearm across her face. Sending Scarlett spinning. When she faces Tifa again, Tifa takes her by the head and drops her downwards into a facebreaker that causes Scarlett to automatically straighten out, holding onto her nose from the move.

Emma: Scarlett hasn’t had a look in since the bell rang as far...I get the impression that she’s quite rattled after her loss to Sunny.

Zack: She’s certainly showing a lot more tenacity right now. It’s also fair to mention Silver was one of the final champions in her previous promotion, so she knows what she has to do as much as Tifa clearly does.

Tifa runs her into the ropes and on the rebound puts Scarlett on her backside with an elbow, and the taller wrestler runs behind her, a stiff kick meeting her upper back. Scarlett stiffens momentarily from the strike, but doesn’t have time as an elbow catches her in the crook of her shoulder, paralysing her for a moment as she’s then pulled up and Tifa bounces again, this time taking Scarlett right down with a hurricanrana! Scarlett’s head spikes the mat and Tifa lifts her hand, grinning to the cheers of the crowd. She then heads for the turnbuckles, standing on the middle one as Scarlett gets to her feet. Once the LA native is most of the way up, Tifa launches from the rope with a missile dropkick but Scarlett sess it coming, ducks and all Tifa gets is mat! TO her credit she attempted to adjust herself to avoid hurting herself but was only somewhat successful in that.

Zack: Tifa tried to correct her flight there, but wasn’t able to do so to the fullest capacity. And that duck by Scarlett is the only form of offense we’ve seen since the bell rang. You think maybe she wasn’t expecting all this from Tifa?

Emma: I don’t think she was, somehow. I know when we spoke before the match she thought she was getting something different, but not quite like this.

Scarlett grinned, first to CK and then to Emma at the booth. She got to her feet and as Tifa was up herself, she grabbed the Floridian, rolling her over and dropping her with a hip toss. It doesn’t keep Tifa down for long, but Scarlett is back on her, whipping her into the ropes and charging at her, splashing herself off against her. A flurry of elbows, fists and legs connect with Tifa wherever they can get her, while the Floridian attempts to cover them as best she can. She doesn’t have much luck however and that’s not helped by Scarlett taking a step backwards and firing a roundhouse kick to Tifa’s head. She spins Tifa around and first and fires her face into the top turnbuckle, then pulls her out of said corner thanks to an inverted tornado DDT! Tifa falls to the mat and Scarlett goes for the cover!

Emma: That’s my girl! Scarlett needed to get back into this and she’s back in, in quite the fashion,

ONE!

T--NO!

Zack: Tifa got dropped on her head, but it wasn’t enough to keep her down here. Don’t let the bubbly exterior fool you, folks. Tifa is a very talented woman in the ring, always has been since I started following her career.

Tifa rolls her shoulder and Scarlett, obviously annoyed by this, doesn’t give Scarlett a chance to move and mounts her, railing her as best she can with fists to the head until she is pulled off by the referee. Allowing herself to be pulled off, no sooner is Scarlett released than she os back on Tifa, this time pulling her up, taking a couple of steps back, only to use that as momentum for a dropkick that knocks Tifa onto her butt. She gets up, and as Scarlett charges from the other side of the ring with a clothesline, Tifa leapfrogs it, turning just to see Scarlett doing the same and before Scarlett can tell what’s going on, Tifa handsprings over Scarlett and somehow arranges herself into an octopus hold! Scarlett fights against it, and with Tifa’s added weight, stumbles up against the ropes but doesn’t seem to realise she;s there for a rope break. Tifa does however and moves herself on Scarlett’s back, trying to force her away from the ropes. It works, but it also forces Scarlett down onto her face. Tifa lets go, but mostly because she has to and rolls the LA woman to her back, hopping up and dropping on her with a double knee. Scarlett flinches but is force out as Tifa goes for the cover.

Zack: That’ll drive the air right out of you, and possibly crack a rib in the process! Tifa has the cover!

ONE!

TWO

NOPE!

Emma: If that cracked a rib, Scarlett isn’t about to let on! Not quite what she wanted out of that.

Scarlett pushes her off and as Tifa gets to her feet, looking rather annoyed, Scarlett starts to push herself up and  as Tifa turns around..

ROLL UP!

Zack: Tifa thought she had it, and Silver obviously thought better! That’s an inside cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Emma: And she got it!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of a pinfall, SCARLETT SILVER!

Scarlett’s hand is raised by the referee, while the LA native grins widely and CK comes into the ring to join her. When the official raised her hand, the celebration was a bit short-lived as both CK and Scarlett spotted Kassidy at the top of the ramp. The Warrior That Time Forgot received quite the roar from the crowd at her arrival.

Zack: Scarlett sneaks out the win, and….uh oh! Looks like someone hasn’t forgotten what went down at Relentless….there’s KASSIDY!

Emma: ...What the hell does she want? Scarlett already did the job there.

Kassidy let out a primal scream (like she does), and took off in a sprint towards the ring. With the crowd roaring in approval, she hit the ring just as Scarlett was going through the ropes to leave. But the orange haired warrior caught her, and began hammering forearms across her back. Kassidy snatched her around the waist, and launched her with a release German suplex. She quickly rolled to her feet, and waved Silver to get up….before catching CK with a dropkick that sent him through the ropes.

Zack: Kassidy is not a happy woman at all, and she’s taking out anything that moves! And---

Zack stopped speaking as he saw Missy heading down the ramp next. Kassidy was yanking Scarlett back to her feet with her back to the ramp, just as Missy was wrapping her chain around her fist.

Emma: I’m tempted to join them after the stupid cow goes and attempts to take out people that don’t wrestle. But Missy with the save of sorts.

Just as Silver was about to get thrown again, Missy slid under the bottom rope and spun her around. A right cross with her chained fist across the jaw sent Kassidy to the mat. Missy helps her friend back to her feet as the duo watch Kassidy starting to get up finally. Missy holds her arms behind her, allowing Scarlett to fire a few right hands of her own before spinning in a circle to drive her thumb into Kassidy’s throat. The Warrior fell to her knees choking as Missy decked Tifa with that same chained fist.

Zack: These two have been more than a handful for their opponents in Future Shock, and it’s obvious to me that it’s also translating here to the main roster. Missy doesn’t really have any reason to be out here...and there’s a shot for Tifa too!

Emma: Missy...doesn’t have a reason to be out here but you’ve just talked about why. Because that’s what they do. And besides, given that all Tifa’s been doing is trying to shame Missy for her looks, you can’t blame her. Oh, by the way...

Emma drops her headset after she finishes, and heads into the ring to raise Scarlett’s hand in victory. The crowd shows no appreciation obviously as the trio look down over Kassidy and Tifa.

Zack: There’s definitely some kind of alignment forming here. I’m not sure what it’s about, but if these three are working together, FFW and Future Shock have a whole new set of problems!

As Emma raises Scarlett’s hand one last time, we go somewhere else.

Rematch Clauses & How to Use Them

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!
EVERY SINGLE DAY, THINGS GET IN MY WAY.
SOMEONE HAS TO PAY... FOR THE LITTLE THINGS!”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp looking out to the Dunkin Donuts Center. Both girls look to be much better in terms of how much hell the last few weeks were on them with battling the Ascension but there’s a certain mood that seems to be following the duo. They’re high-fiving the fans, they’re talking to each other, so there’s no trouble in paradise... But they don’t seem to be making as many jokes or doing much in smiling. They both roll into the ring, as the music comes to a crawl as the look out to the Providence crowd... Both girls get a mic from Maggie as Raquel stands in the middle of the ring and... Mickey starts looking around.

Raquel: Scarborough what... What’re you doing?

Mickey seems to ignore her blonde counterpart, actually physically rolling out of the ring and throwing up one of the ring aprons before she begins scrounging around under the ring. The camera pans to her legs disappearing under the ring and soon slipped away into darkness as Raquel looks over and starts talking to where Mickey had gone.

Raquel: Mickey... Mickey where did you go? Scarborough... I thought Colby plowed all the oddness right out of you. I mean I was hoping... Mickey. Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Mickey has emerged from the other side of the ring, pulling up the apron and rolling back in, itching the back of her head and still looking around as though someone’s lost something. She turns around as Raquel is still figuring she’s on the other side of the ring.

Mickey: Well, it’s gone!

Raquel nearly jumps over the ropes and onto the apron before looking back at her tag partner with a cocked eyebrow.

Raquel: What’s gone?

Mickey: Our Tornado Tag Team Championships, that’s what! We had just a while ago and now they’re gone and I looked everywhere for them! Me and Colby’s bed. Under me and Colby’s bed. Under the sheets of me and Colby’s bed.

Raquel: ...That’s not everywhere.

Mickey: You didn’t let me finish.

Raquel: Alright go ahead.

Mickey: In the broom closet, in our pantry, in the kitchen, in your match.com inbox... Empty! All of them hella empty and full of cobwebs and some junk.

The crowd gets a good laugh from that one.

Raquel: Yes that’s because we... Oh funny. Yes Mickey, that’s because we lost them to a pair of handcuffs and the Ascension.

Mickey: You mean that wasn’t just a horrible dream!?

Raquel: No, like the usual Valentina Lozano ‘I’m the best’ rant, I’m afraid it’s here to stay and forever marked in time. The Ascension, thanks to a pair of handcuffs and Isis Morales are now the Tornado Tag champions. In fact, can we just hope that one of those championships has a little plaque that says ‘Isis Morales’ and the other has a plaque that says ‘Handcuffs’?

Mickey: Now Raquel... We can’t totes be hasty here. You and I... Have made careers out of shenanigans. Proudly in fact. Before there was the Ladder-Fu and even AFTER the Ladder-Fu... There was the shenanigans. Then the bitches.

Raquel: There was never the bitches!

Mickey: Isis and Valentina.

Raquel: Oh this bitches. Yes. Continue.

Mickey: So we cannot take away some cunning planning here by Ascension basically doing what Ascension does best. Using Isis’s strength and talent and Valentina pretty much doing anything it’ll take to get a win out of desperation, and even nearly losing the goddamn match for her team anyway! They won. You guys are champions. ...Which means, you know what that means ‘Quels?

Raquel: Rematch clause?

Mickey: Don’t mind if we do.

Raquel begins pacing around the ring, looking out to the curtain and the video wall.

Raquel: See there’s no sense for being sore losers. You guys got us and you got us good... But lightning, unlike the wrestler doesn’t strike twice when it seems like you two are concerned and if you really... Really think you’re going to put the world aflame and prove how much you’re gonna crush this and that and the same old tired shit you say but can’t pull off half the time... Then beat us again. ...See, me and Mickey all these jokes aside are a TTTIIINNNNNYYY bit annoyed that we were a few months off from having a year long reign as Tornado Tag champions and after that? Well we were pretty much gunning for One Woman Show’s record but you know, that walking Kim Kardashian lite and Isis Foreheadles had to put an end to that. We totes demand satisfaction!

Mickey: DEMAND IT I SA…

Just as Mickey attempts to finish her sentence, the opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, prompting the crowd to lash out with a thunderous round of boos. Just then, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as the ladies stand on the stage, glaring at the crowd with sexy smirks and then put their attention towards Mickey & Raquel.

Valentina is dressed to the nines in a turquoise jumpsuit with black Christian Louboutin shoes while Isis steps out wearing a beige sweater, over a black leather jacket, black leggings & black riding boots. Both of them are holding up their new accessories in the air for everyone to see and for Mickey & Raquel to be infuriated even further: The FFW Tornado Tag Team Championship belts.

The ladies began to walk down the ramp side by side, completely ignoring the crowd. When they get to the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, purposely taking their time to enter the ring while showing off their belts to the fans at ringside, who let them have it in a less than flattering fashion. After a while, the ladies make their way to the ring with Valentina entering through the ropes and Isis easily stepping over the ropes. They give Mickey & Raquel a glare but then ignores them as they face the fans and show off their belts one last time, with the crowd showering them with boos. They then walk over to the side to take some microphones and before long, they are standing directly across from the former champions, who currently trying to keep their cool. Meanwhile, the crowd begins to spout negative chants towards Ascension. Valentina & Isis pay attention to it at first, but then bypass them to focus on their intended audience.

Valentina: Did the air get a little cold in here all of the sudden? Probably not…but it definitely smells incredibly foul. And I’m not talking about being is this sewerage city either.

Isis gives a sniff and reacts accordingly as the Providence crowd continues to fire their reaction towards Valentina.

Valentina: That was rude people. Just accept you place and like it ok?

After addressing the raucous crowd, Valentina lazily looks away from them and onto Mickey & Raquel.
Valentina: And as for you two. I can clearly understand what you’re feeling right now….having the absolute pleasure of being in the same ring with two women who within a matter of weeks became the most important people in your lives….as menial and pathetic it may be.

Raquel and Mickey look at each other as Raquel nudges her tag partner as Mickey pulls out her phone and a pair of reading glasses. The camera cuts behind her and shows Mickey looking up a mobile thesaurus as she has began typing in the word ‘menial’.

Valentina: It’s very unfortunate that you lost the Tornado Tag Titles. I mean you two were soooo close to breaking that record in being the longest reigning champions. We’re talking about history that last lifetimes. It’s natural for anyone would be broken about that happening…that is except for us; especially in the reality which became official last week at Breaking Point when WE stopped it stopping you.

To demonstrate her partner’s point, Isis stamps her foot on the mat, grinding her boot; all while keeping her eyes on Mickey & Raquel who are less than impressed.

Valentina: I hate to say to the world I told you so…who the hell I’m kidding? The point is this. You gambled with danger and it swallowed you up. And what makes this more depressing for you two is that what happened last week was more than just you having your chance to break One Woman’s Show’s record shattered. It’s the fact that WE were the ones who shattered it and it’s eating you two alive.

The crowd continues to shower Ascension with boos, while the mention of no longer in the running to chase the greatest tag record of all time seems to suddenly make The Scarborough Fair look deadly serious. Mickey puts away her glasses and phone and Raquel cracks her knuckles.

Isis: You should know already that we are ruthless bitches. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have any integrity; especially when it comes to recognizing what’s real. You two are a competitive tag team. Through every inch of your body you were convinced that you were going to be the team standing in the end. But with that you revealed that one Achilles heel; you didn’t give us that same respect. You were aware of what we can do but you chose to run the path that every other idiot has run; thinking we’re delusional and that we’re all talk. Simply put, you played that card and you choked on it. And if you ask me, we LOVED force feeding that fact to you.

Valentina nods her head in agreement and shouts words to the former champions just before Isis continues.

Isis: Now, we know you two are entitled to a rematch for these belts. But the real question to ask here is what makes you think we’re interested in giving it to you? You two are an afterthought to us; way in our rear view. You were the primary focus of our symphony and the inspiration for putting you away and now you’re nothing more than just collecting dust in the archives. We are the champions now. You better start getting used to it. And if you have enough sense left, you don’t even consider trying us again.

Valentina: That’s a good point, Isis. We are the champions. We showed you last week that we were better than you. As a matter of fact, how dare you to call us out the way you did? You shouldn’t even be out here glomming off our time, MUCH LESS OUR spotlight. But since you’re here, you can make yourself more useful by properly acknowledge us and recognizing your failure to keeping these titles. And since you two appear more to act your shoe size rather than your age, it’s fitting that you should do it in a way in which peasants like you are more comfortable to women like us.

Then, to support her statement, Valentina points down at the mat by her & Isis’s feet. The boos of the crowd continue to flow.

Isis: In the simplest of words….BOW DOWN BITCHES! BOW DOWN to YOUR CHAMPIONS! Let the whole world know where you belong now…BENEATH us.

The brunette and the blonde don’t look at each other but they’re obviously communicating in low mutters as they continue to listen to the tirade of the Tornado Tag champs.

Valentina: Let us speak this in a language that even you two birdbrains can understand. This is not a request. You can either get on your knees or we can revisit last week and we’ll just simply make you.

The former champions look tremendously sour as the Latin Goddess continues talking, seeming to realize they truly will never hear the end of this. However, they don’t do any bowing down but Raquel does motion for them to come get some.

Valentina: On second thought. As much fun that would be for us to enjoy; we think this is a lot more fun.

Raquel: Before you guys come down here and we have to make a scene, we’d like to correct one of the many things you totes got wrong in that spiel. We always took you seriously...

Mickey & Raquel: Isis.

They both say it into the microphone at the same time before dropping it as the former Tornado tag champs beckon the current to come get it. Valentina looks agitated by that and the Tornado Tag champions begin to make chase for the ring as Raquel and Mickey look at each other before both members of the Fair rebound to the ropes and come back with double suicide dives before they begin brawling on the outside. Raquel in this instance is focused on Isis, trying her best to keep the big woman down until Morales runs her into the barricade! On the other side as the brawl there continues, Mickey attempts to try and hit Valentina with a crossbody only for Lozano to catch her in a spinebuster! The crowd begins to boo as it looks for a moment as though the Ascension have taken control again...

The two women begin to force the former champs to their feet and go to send them running head first into each other for a meeting of the minds but from out of nowhere Isis and Valentina both get a superkick for their troubles! The Scarborough Fair then turn their attention on Valentina and...

Rip off her priceless Louboutin shoes before rolling back in the ring to gather themselves as each woman holds one of Valentina’s shoes up when Mickey grabs the mic.

Mickey: Acting our shoe size huh? Alright there champ, if you think we act our shoe size. What’d these run you? One point five grand? A cool two? Well... Fans at home, through the magic of a little something called eBay, two of you can luck out and pay some bills this month! Thank Valentina!

The two girls take a shoe and throw them as HARD as they can to opposite sides of the Dunkin Donuts Center’s arena before they begin chanting, to get the crowd in on it.

Mickey & Raquel: THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Valentina screams out and makes a beeline towards Mickey & Raquel. But Isis intercepts her mid way and literally carries her away to the back, with Valentina seething in anger as she sees the mischief of Mickey & Raquel continue at her expense.

Crowd: THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU TINA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

On that note we cut to commercial.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:17:14 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:29:37 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat with Gillie Barnes in the passenger seat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: After a big win over Destiny Campbell at Relentless,  Mallory has gotten herself on track for a shot at the Fast Track title, but for tonight it’s Mel Avilo that she needs to concentrate on.

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Maggie: Introducing first/and her opponent, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down,
I can feel it when they stood their ground.

Roll over right, keep it through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight, keep it through the night.
I’ll smash right through your spotlight.

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Zack: Mel had a successful outing at Relentless when she won her match against Zoey Adler  

Mai: Like there was any doubt that she would and she’ll do the same again tonight!

Zack: She’s not taking on Zoey tonight.

Mai: You know what I meant.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell to start the match, and Mallory heads straight out of the corner. Before Mel can get too far out of her own, Mallory meets her and rocks her backwards with a forearm smash, which she follows up with a series of quick abs to the Brazilian’s head. Finally with a chop to the chest, Mallory knocks Mel back into her corner. As Mel steps forward Mallory quickly fires a sharp elbow into her head which stuns the Brazilian slightly. Before Mel can pull herself together Mallory takes hold of her head and holds her to drive her knees into her face repeatedly. The Florida native pulls Mel forward to deliver a knee strike to her gut but Mel manages to free herself from Mallory’s grip and shoves her away with enough force to send her back a couple of steps.
Mai: Mel is in full control and that shove was glorious, did you see how it sent her reeling? Mallory should just throw the towel in now and save herself the pain.

Zack: Are we watching the same thing? It’s the only thing she’s done so far.

Mel pulls herself together and advances towards Mallory. Grabbing her by the shoulders she aims a headbutt at the Florida native’s face, but Bennett ducks her head down to avoid it and spins behind her, to shove the Brazilian face first into the ropes. Mel hits the ropes and grabs hold of the top rope briefly to stop herself from bouncing off backwards into Mal. Avilo quickly righted herself and steps forwards but Mal is waiting for her and shoves her backwards into the ropes, this time catching her as she bounces off with a hip toss. As Mel hits the canvas, Mallory quickly goes for the cover.

Zack: Mallory is wasting no time and has barely given Mel a moment to respond at all so far.

ONE!!!!

KICKOUT!

Mel kicks out viciously and Mallory only narrowly avoids being sent sprawling across the ring with the force.

Mai: Mel is made of stronger stuff than that! Mallory is delusional if she thinks that is enough to put Mel away.

Mallory rolls back to her feet and grabbing Mel by the head starts to pull her up, when she gets half way up, the Brazilian clocks Mallory with an uppercut to the jaw which puts her on her butt on the canvas. Looking a little pissed Mel pulls Mallory to her feet roughly and launches her backwards into the ropes. Mallory rebounds off and ducks under a waiting clothesline to continue onto the far ropes. Bouncing off them she comes back to Mel only to be dropped like a rock with a boot to the face.

Zack: Mallory managed to dodge the clothesline but there was no hiding from the boot that Mel had lined up for her.

Mai: I did say she should have just thrown in the towel to avoid the pain! Nobody ever listens to me.

As Mallory starts to get to her knees, Mel takes off for the ropes. Bouncing off them she comes back aiming another boot to Mallory’s head which prompts Gillie to shout a warning to duck from the outside. Hearing Gillie Mallory drops onto her front on the canvas, without really knowing why. Unable to stop her momentum Mel misses the kick and crashes heavily to the mat, bringing the Providence crowd to their feet with a massive cheer. With both women down on the canvas, Mallory starts to push herself back up again but Mel has other ideas and before the Florida native can get herself back to her knees, Mel flips her onto her back and the two start to trade blows on the mat. After a brief exchange Mel manages to get the upperhand and mounts Bennett’s chest to start firing blows into her head. Keanan orders Mel to stop but she completely ignores her and starts to drive Mallory’s head into the canvas. The referee gets to a four count before the Brazilian finally climbs off Mallory.

Mai: Mallory might have gotten lucky and missed the boot but there was no missing those head shots. I wonder if she can hear bells ringing or just see tweety birds.

Zack: Mel pushed it until the count of four and even then she seemed reluctant to release Mallory.

Mel gets back to her feet quickly and leans against the ropes watch Mallory as she starts to pull herself up into a seated position. Mallory gives her head a little shake from side to side to clear it and starts to make her way back to her feet. Before she can reach a fully vertical position Mel grabs her by the head and pulls her the rest of the way up.

Mai: Look isn’t that nice, Mel’s helping Mallory up.

Zack: I highly doubt that helping her is what Mel has in mind.

Still holding her by the hair with one hand, Mel starts to drive her forearm into Mallory’s head and as Mallory tries to wriggle free of Mel’s grasp, the Brazilian clocks her with an elbow to the jaw. With Mallory a little stunned, Mel grabs her arm and locks in an arm wringer. Bennett attempts to reverse the hold but Mel quickly spins around to the back of her and twists her arm up her back in a hammerlock. As the discomfort begins to show on Mallory’s face, Mel increases the pressure and pushes the Florida native’s arm further up her back. Mel uses her grip on Mallory’s arm to force her to her knees and as soon as she is down, Mel releases the hammerlock to extend her arm and using a double knee armbreaker sends Bennett to the canvas.

Zack: Mallory’s arm took the brunt of that sequence from Mel and you can see it’s taken it’s toll on her.

Mallory falls back on the canvas with her eyes closed, clutching her arm. Getting back to her feet quickly, Mel advances on Mallory again and Gillie shouts to warn her, but before Mallory can react the Brazilian takes hold of both of her legs and steps through into a Sharpshooter. Mallory tries to free herself but Mel leans back into the hold and Keanan drops down beside Mallory to check for signs of submission. With no sign of Mallory tapping, Keanan asks the question and the Florida native shakes her head vehemently to indicate no, which brings a massive cheer from the crowd. As her face contorts with the pain, Mallory stretches out her arm trying to reach the ropes but she’s too far away and ends up grasping at empty air.

Mai: Mel is going to make Mallory tap out and not a minute too soon.

Zack: It’s not over yet. Mallory looked pretty determined in her refusal and she still has a chance to free herself if she can unseat Mel or reach the ropes.  

Mai: It’s never going to happen, she should just give up now.

With her teeth gritted against the pain in her lower back, Mallory starts using her elbows against the canvas to try and inch herself towards the ropes, which isn’t the easiest thing with Mel on her back. After managing to drag herself forwards a little, she stops to catch her breath and Keanan again asks if she wants to submit. This time Mallory very audibly shouts now, which gets another pop from the Providence crowd. Attempting a different approach, Mallory starts to rock herself side to side, trying to unseat Mel from her position. Mel doesn’t budge and only tiring herself out Mallory stops again. As Mallory stops, Mel adjusts herself to tighten her hold and feeling the slight release Mallory lunges forwards and grips onto the bottom rope.

Zack: Mallory took advantage of Mel’s adjustment of her position perfectly to get herself the break. Her back was obviously feeling the effects of the hold and I’m not sure how much longer she could have kept going in that position.

Mai: She’s just delaying the inevitable.

Keanan calls for Mel to release the hold and gets to a three count before she finally does. Mallory releases the rope and rests on the canvas rubbing her back with on of her hands. Mel grabs her by the legs and pulls her back away from the ropes, then flips her onto her back and tries to step through her legs again to get the sharpshooter locked in again, but Mallory pulls back both legs and kicks out viciously connecting with Mel’s abdomen. The force rocks Mel backwards but she manages to stay on her feet and undeterred she tries again, with the same result as Mallory kicks out a second time, this time managing to drop Mel onto her butt. Not waiting around to give Mel another chance to attempt the sharpshooter again, Mallory uses the crawls back to the ropes and uses them to get back to her feet. Resting against them once she does to catch her breath and regain her composure.

Mai: Oh come on. She should have just stayed down and tapped out!

Zack: Mallory isn’t going to make it easy. She’s got her second wind and the determination she has is clearly showing through.

Watching as Mel starts to get back up, Mallory drops down into a three point stance, never taking her eyes from the Brazilian. Holding her abdomen from the kicks she received, Mel gets upright but before she can straighten Mallory takes over and plants her with a clothesline. Before Mel has chance to realise what has hit her Bennett heads for the ropes and a little gingerly, still feeling the effects of the sharpshooter on her back she makes her way to the top, only pausing long enough to check Mel hasn’t moved, Mallory dives and lands a fist drop into Mel’s abdomen, drawing the breath from her audibly. She throws her arm Mel’s chest for the cover and Keanan drops down to start the count.

Zack: A diving fist drop from Mallory and she’s going for the cover. Mel is winded considerably after the punishment her abdomen has taken and this might just be enough.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel manages to roll her shoulder off the canvas just after the two and Mallory rolls off her looking disappointed.

Mai: Nowhere near enough, it takes more than that to keep Mel down!

As Mel started to get back to her feet, Mallory was already back to her feet and waiting for. Her second wind fully kicking in and with a grimace because of her back, she scooped Mel up for a spinebuster. With the crowd and Gillie cheering her on, the Florida native made her way quickly back to the ropes and up to the top again. Without a pause she launches herself into frog splash double knee drop that landed perfectly. The Providence crowd came to their feet as Mallory covers Mel and hooks both of her legs for good measure. Keanan drops straight down to count.

Zack: MUY MAL!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Keanan immediately gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Mallory rolls back to her feet looking a little dazed.

Maggie:  Here is your winner via pinfall…....’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!

Mai: Come on! That was obviously a quick count.

Zack: No, it really wasn’t. I think you were watching something different to the match in front of us again. Mallory picked up the win after a hard fought match.

Gillie bounces straight into the ring and raises one of Mallory’s hands while Keanan raises the other. Mel starts to sit up behind the trio still looking winded and a little stunned. Gillie helps Mallory out of the ring as the camera cuts elsewhere.

it’s Almost Time…

“Sex and drugs, and dirty money! On the race to rule the world!
You cut your teeth on fame and diamonds...
Your time is up, now three, two, one...!”

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as “The One” by Slaughterhouse plays through on the sound system as well. The arena dips low on light save for a spotlight falling on the entrance way. The Instant Classic emerges, standing tall with her arms crossed and bandana around her neck as well as dressed in street clothes as she begins walking down the ramp. She high-fives a few fans as she moves as Caroline’s entrance music continues to play.

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number one!
One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!”

The cheers are certainly a vast improvement from the show in Atlanta to say the least as Caroline slides into the ring and leans up against a turnbuckle as the lights slowly returned to normal once more as Killer C stepped forward into the middle of the squared circle and looked out thoughtfully as the fans were still giving her a warm welcome, though there were weren’t any chants breaking out. She reaches through the ropes and gets handed a microphone by Maggie as she stares out to the crowd.

Caroline: Thank you, Providence for that warm welcome... You guys are awesome.

The crowd of course pops for itself because why wouldn’t they.as Caroline smiles slightly in regards to them before motioning silently to give her a chance to speak. She lets out an exhale and nods. She’s dressed in a simple looking zip-up purple hoodie and cargo pants to boot as she walks about in sneakers that match the two.

Caroline: I would like to... Apologize actually to the Atlanta crowd. Now maybe that sounds a little insane. Just... A tiny bit, but uh... My head’s been in kind of a weird space in the last week, so what are you gonna do right?

The fans do indeed seem a little thrown off by that and there’s some distinct murmuring but the former FFW champion has one hand in her pocket and the other holding the microphone as she continues speaking up.

Caroline: See I came out... And there’s just... There’s just something about hearing Silas Mason and your FFW champion talk, and insult my intelligence and insult the intelligence of everyone else... That just gets under my skin and gets my temper rising higher... And higher... But, whatever the case of that, the fans of Atlanta love Nevaeh and instead I should have just let her talk, let her have her moment, let them embrace her and just... Let that be. So to that... I am sorry to the crowd of Atlanta. Should have let you guys have your hometown hero moment, shouldn’t have come out and in turn given Silas all the more reason to try and make your said hometown hero sound like she didn’t need you. That’s all I came out to say on that note. As far as Velocity goes as we come closer and closer to MSG...

As Caroline was in the midst of her speech “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde began to play throughout the Dunkin Donuts Center. Boos cascaded down from the rafter as the FFW Champion, nevaeh Summers, and her manager Silas Mason make their way out onto the stage. Nevaeh is dressed in white leather pants and a red blouse while the FFW Championship is cradled in her arms.. Silas is currently donning his usual custom suit and cowboy hat. Nevaeh looked down at the ring at Caroline with a focused glare. Silas looked down at the ring with disgust. The fans though started up a loud and unique chant as they looked at the duo

“Kill Them C - Kill Them C - Kill Them C”

Both Nevaeh and Silas looked out to the crowd with annoyance at what was being directed their way.  Caroline’s eyebrows arch up slightly as she hears the switch on the usual chant and the camera pans on her as she mouths curiously, ‘well that’s different’.As the chant builds up steam Nevaeh began shaking her head before looking back at Caroline and yelling out “Not gonna happen”. Silas for his part started to reach inside his jacket and pulled out a microphone. He was going to speak when the crowd began booing even louder. Nevaeh was yelling at the fans to quiet down as Silas shook his head. He went to speak again, but the boos remained strong. He again had to hold off talking as Caroline began to walk around the ring.

Caroline: We ain’t in ATL anymore, Peachy so you can take Toto back to the hotel.

The crowd obviously gets a laugh at that, on Silas’s expense mostly before Caroline leaned up against the ropes and watched them from up on the ramp. It didn’t seem to be lost on her that they were a greater distance away from her this time around though she watched them intently.Nevaeh just kept glaring at Caroline, while Silas looked to be seething

Silas:There is that old familiar sight in the ring. Overly confident Caroline Dallins sucking up ta the maggots in the crowd

The crowd venom for Silas grew, but this time the Texan wasn’t taking it

Silas: Shut yer traps! This ain’t about any of you out there. This is about us three right here. Did we here ya back there correctly Baby Killer? Did ya really say ya were sorry for what ya did in Atlanta? Well how but that, yer right. Ya should be sorry for what ya did. Ya ruined what was ta be a great moment for YOUR FFW Champion. And all because of what? Cause the truth was said once again and big, bad Caroline’s ego couldn’t take it? Well that’s just too damn bad cause I am in the truth telling business and Silas Mason will always let the world know what the bottom line is. After all this damn time you’d think you’d have finally gotten it Caroline, but ya have this obsession with being ignorant towards it. After all this time you’d think you’d finally get that while all these other women may respect you or be intimidated by you..

Silas now gestured over to a defiant looking Nevaeh with the FFW title in her grasp

Silas: Nevaeh Summers is the exception! She is the exception to alot of things. Ya know what else Nevaeh Summers is? She’s the FFW Champion. She is “The World's’ Finest”. Those are all wonderful achievements, but one that I find great joy in is this one. Nevaeh Summers is the finest wrestler in all of FFW, that includes being better than you sweet Caroline. For the past nine months that has been on full display and...

Caroline: And I’ve been waiting on my rematch every single, day, week, and month Silas.

She isn’t rude about it, she isn’t even quick make an acidic insult or retort to Nevaeh or her manager or both together. She simply states it as it is. The crowd doesn’t pop again from that but there are at least some scattered applause to make note that what Caroline is saying is completely legitimate. Silas was not happy to be cut off as Nevaeh stays focused on the woman in the ring

Caroline: Yeah, yeah Nevaeh has for the past nine months been on top. She’s been FFW champion, she’s been by hook, by crook, or by her own abilities the “World’s Finest”. Fine. You won’t hear me argue that fact because that’s what it is. A fact. Here is another fact. As it stands right now, Nevaeh has one victory over me in her pocket and I have one victory over her. Who the better woman truly is... No, no, no, no... That’s an insult right there. Who the better WRESTLER... Is needs to be decided. That’s it. That’s all. Cut and dry. You beat me Nevaeh and you don’t have to see my face in yours for another couple of months until I work my way back up to challenge it. You lose to me and you don’t have to see my face for another couple of months but it comes at the expense of your FFW Championship. That’s what it’s all about here. There isn’t anything special about it, anything full of glitz and glamour. Just us. Beating on each other. For that.

She pointed her finger at the FFW Championship still cradled in Nevaeh’s fingers.Instinctively Nevaeh held it closer to her body.

Caroline: They know it. I know it... You know it.

Nevaeh just kept staring at Caroline, seemingly having what she said hitting her in some way. Silas though looked to be getting agitated at the comments Killer C laid out just now

Silas: Ya listen ta me and you listen good. This match on Thursday is big, we know that. But there is no better big match performer in this industry then Nevaeh. These are the moments she lives for. Add on my mind and we are gonna once again come up with just the right plan ta take ya down. It’s a damn travesty I am being forced to be held above the ring. I am still appalled this company wants this, but it will not deter us from our mission. We are going back to the main event of Unstoppable for the second year in a row Caroline. We will be going as FFW Champion. You will not stand in our way, we refuse ta let it be you of all people ta do it. We’re gonna take all of this history with ya, we’re taking everything we have learned and once and for all show you and the world that Nevaeh has been and always will be better. Just accept it woman

Killer C leaned up against the ring ropes and stared hard, even hoping her feet onto the first ropes and leaning in closer as though to hear what he was saying. She rolled her eyes in disdain before holding the microphone to her lips once more.

Caroline: ‘We’ ‘we’ ‘we’ you sound like a broken record. Ain’t gonna be no ‘we’ come the Garden when you’re hanging up there like a Christmas decoration, Silas. Ain’t gonna be no ‘we’ when me and Nevaeh are in this ring, forearms to uppercuts, DDT, enzuigiri, chops here, chops there, beating the living fucking daylights out of each other. Ain’t nobody tell me anyway anyway who is the better woman until it is proven in this ring and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... The only way I will be satisfied to walk out of this ring with the FFW championship on my shoulder, around my waist, around my neck HOWEVER I leave this ring... Is when I have made you Nevaeh... Tap. Out. Slapping the mat. Looking up in the lights and knowing... Knowing... Who the better woman is between us.

Killer C, seemingly done speaking begins to walk towards the other end of the ring, holding her microphone as Maggie has gotten up and begins to walk towards the apron to take it. “The One” begins to play again. Nevaeh looked upset by what she just heard, only to shake her head and start to turn to head backstage. Yet Silas was livid as he glared at Caroline

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number o--”

Silas: Cut that crap right now. This ain’t over till I say it’s over

Nevaeh now paused in her tracks and looked back at Silas. Caroline waved a hand backward behind her without looking at Silas as she continued to hold the microphone out to Maggie, her back turned even as her theme music was cut out from the production truck out back. Her dismissive attitude towards him only riled Silas up more.

Silas: When are ya gonna fucking learn bitch, huh? When ya gonna realize ya ain’t winning this damn match!? I’m gonna have Nevaeh ready ta tear ya apart on Thursday. She’s gonna be victorious just like she always is. Winning is what Nevaeh does, while losing has been the story of yer life the last nine months. It was Nevaeh who took the FFW title from ya and knocked ya off the damn perch everybody wants ya ta be on. Ya lost that night. What else have ya lost Caroline? How bout Relentless when a  woman who kept telling the world that what she did ta ya was about of respect and competition, ended up laying ya out flat without a hint of remorse? How did it feel ta lose yer best friend that night Caroline, huh? All ya do is lose Caroline, nobody wants ta be around ya anymore. Nobody wants anything ta do with ya…

Silas now spoke with pure hate in his voice

Silas:..that must be the reason ya lost yer husband too

The crowd gasped in horror at that last comment. Nevaeh even had her eyes go wide, momentarily shocked before gathering herself back together.

The camera cuts back to Caroline’s back turned as she quietly drops the microphone. The ring announcer is seen looking up at Killer C with an unsure look on her face as Caroline has seemed frozen in place. A few... Moments pass though the pause seems heavy before Killer C turns around with her eyes bloodshot and her face contorted in fury, teeth grinding before she physically leaps over the ropes and lands crouched before flinging the apron skirt up and reaching inside, pulling out a sledgehammer. Killer C looks as though she’s reached a literal anger point, no reasoning, no logic, no thought process, running on full auto with sledgehammer in hand and Nevaeh and Silas in sights.Silas now seemed very concerned about what he was seeing, as was Nevaeh. She reached out and grabbed him by his arm, telling him they had to go now. They both hurried backstage as Killer C continued to follow, yet moving at the same terse speed she was, her jaw set.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:31:18 pm »

The low-pitched, distorted sound of a church bell is heard, crushing all the sounds that were playing before. All screens and headlights are assaulted and turn to a white screen. The piercing white noise of the wind and a faint static is heard, as the lights slowly die down and the arena is engulfed in pitch black. They only come back when the guitars and drums of Disturbed's "Prayer" are first heard, and Destiny Campbell is already seen atop the entrance ramp, with her security agent in Natalya Demidov right behind her, with her arms crossed. Both wear dark cloaks, as Destiny takes the role of the Black Widow and Natalya, the Executioner. The two of them coordinatedly remove the hoodies and reveal their faces, and Destiny proceeds to kneel on the floor, opening her arms and looking up to the sky, harnessing the blessings from above. At the same time, Natalya brings one hand up, doing a crisp cutthroat motion, which is when Destiny looks forward and crawls back to her feet, as the two make their way to the ring.

Maggie: Introducing first... The team of Natalya Demidov and Destiny Campbell... THE ART... OF VIOLENCE!

Natalya walks in front of Destiny, so she raches the apron first. The titan holds the bottom rope up, and Destiny slithers into the ring like a snake. Once the Prophet is in, Natalya climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and joining Destiny as she executes her pre-match ritual of removing her hoodie and gloves and giving them to the Rogue. Natalya then removes Destiny's apparel, as well as her own hoodie, from the ring, and they take a corner.

Zack: There are rumors in the backstage that Destiny Campbell and Natalya Demidov haven't been on the same page lately, and tonight's their chance toeither disprove everyone or confirm these talks. And to help Mai and myself call this match, we have former Ultraviolence Champion and someone who has a close connection with both sides of this match, Alysson Gardner. Hello there, Mrs. Lamb!

Alysson: Ha! Hey there, Zack, Mai. And, no, we're not enthusiasts of voyeurism or group sex.

Mai: ... spoilsport.

A synthetic bumping noise fills the arena as the house lights dim a little, quickly being replaced by rainbow-coloured strobe lighting. The bumping is replaced by a shaking, and a series of other noises as The Edge of Glory builds.

Maggie: And on their way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland by way of Los Angeles, California and Spartanburg, South Carolina, at a combined weight of 274 pounds, please welcome to the ring Valerie Lamb and Erica Horton! QUEENS OF THE MODERN AGE!

Finally, the lyrics hit and dry ice creeps up, coming about half an inch high. From the curtain steps first Erica, soon followed Valerie. The sisters raise their arms to the crowd, acknowledging their cheers. They split, one to each end of the stage, hyping the crowd. Reuniting in the middle, they begin their walk to the ring. They walk side by side, outer arms outstretched and high-fiving fans at they go. Reaching the ring, Valerie takes the steps nearest the ramp and Erica walks towards the steps. The pair then take to opposing corners, ascending the turnbuckles and posing in their various forms, Val blowing alysson a kiss, before dropping down and meeting in their corner, discussing the match as The Edge of Glory fades out.

Zack: The connection between you and Valerie Lamb is a bit obvious to everyone, Alysson, but you also have a connection with Destiny Campbell over there.

Alysson: I do. She broke my arm once. And, well, we're fellow hardcore wrestlers. She has no regard for her own wellbeing, much less the wellbeing of others. And I really don't wanna see this one match go out of control, especially with Natalya Demidov acting as somewhat of a wild card, and Erica being her explosive self.

As Destiny and Erica walk to the center of the ring, facing off with one another, the feisty blonde seems to be annoyed at the psycho's twisted smirk, as the Poet opens her arms wide and

invites her opponent to throw the first punch. Eager to comply, Erica swings her arm at Destiny, who blocks it and delivers an elbow of her own into her face. Eria staggers around holding her

face, and Campbell quickly grabs her by the shoulders and presses her against a neutral corner, delivering a series of punches to her midsection, prompting the referee tostart the 5-count.

Disrespecting the count entirely, Destiny just keeps punching and punching, forcing the referee to pretty much drag Destiny away from Erica and read her the riot act. Unfazed, Destiny shoes

the referee out of her way as she opens a bit of a distance between herself and Erica, almost making the full distance of the ring before running back for Erica, leaping with her high knee

aimed at her chest... But Erica rolls out of the way and Destiny knees the top turnbuckle! As the Poet is rebounded back, Erica spins her around and presses her against the corner, delivering

her own combination of shots, but listening carefully to the referee's count of 5. At a 3, Erica grabs Destiny's arm and slams her into the mat with a picture perfect ippon, and then just for

the sake of it, she delivers a sound superkick to the back of the artist's head, making her collapse forward. As Valerie claps at her sister's effort, Destiny gets up, clearly pissed off.

Zack: Erica with a solid start against the Hollow Poet, already putting her legs to their best use.

Alysson: The McFarlane sisters, every single one of them, are sound wrestlers, and they can play both the technical and the flexible game. Erica wants to keep up this fast pace with her leg work if she wants to keep Destiny down. She's a tricky one, so Eri needs to make sure she just stays down.

Destiny turns to Valerie and warns her to shut up (even though she never actually SAID anything) before turning to Erica, and the two wrestlers start circling one another again. The two

wrestlers eventually engage in a lock up, only for Horton to grab Campbell by the arm, twisting her into a hammerlock, but then transitioning into an arm drag. Destiny plants her feet down

though, yanking her arm and sending Erica to the mat. Erica rolls back to her feet and watches as Destiny comes after her, quickly yanking her arm and connecting the arm drag she tried

before. As everyone is solidly behind the blonde, Destiny retreats to a corner, giggling mad and sneering at Erica. Campbell gets up and runs up to Erica, lifting her foot in an attempt of

catching her with a running big boot, but Erica ducks under that as Destiny overshoots that entirely. As the Poet turns around, Erica bounces and catches her with a Pelé kick! Destiny crashes

to the mat, clutching at her head. Erica gets up and goes straight after her, grabbing her by the head and bringing her to her feet, only to drag her to her team's corner and smash her head

into the top turnbuckle, before tagging her sister in. As Destiny staggers backwards, Valerie hovers into the ring and, with a nod, they agree with delivering stereo superkicks to Campbell's

jaw.

Zack: And more superkicks! Destiny is eatng it from all sides, and she hasn't gotten a single ounce of proper offense in yet!

As Campbell lies face down on the mat, Valerie grabs her by the head, making her get up. In a desperation move though, Destiny grabs Valerie's head and comes down with her with a kneeling

jawbreaker. Valerie staggers back a little bit, and Destiny has the chance to crawl over to her corner and tag Natalya in. The Executioner watches as Destiny slips out of the ring with an

unamused face before turning to Valerie, the Hall of Famer waiting for the Error of Nature to come to the ring.

Mai: ... huh. I'm not sure Natalya was expecting this to go this way. Maybe the rumors ARE true after all.

Zack: Destiny was at a clear disadvantage, and she resorted to tagging herself out of this as fast as possible. Now Valerie has to deal with the tallest wrestler in FFW.

Natalya calmly enters the ring, but then tries to catch Valerie unprepared with a running clothesline, but the veteran telegraphs that and easily ducks, watching as Natalya missteps and goes

to her knees immediately. As the Russian turns around, Valerie leaps for her head and smacks her with an enzuiguri. Natalya doesn't collapse, managing to stay on one knee while supporting her

balance on one hand. Demidov pushes herself back to her feet, and Valerie takes her chance at whipping her across the ring. Natalya plants her feet down and basically HURLS Valerie towards

the ropes, the redhead almost tripping given Nattie's strength, but manages to keep herself up as she hits the far ropes. As she comes back, Natalya manages to get her offense in as she

scoops Valerie off the mat and slams her on the mat. As Valerie recovers, Natalya leans backwards and goes to the ropes, bouncing and coming back to the center of the ring, only to smack

Valerie's head with a bicycle kick. Valerie collapses, and Natalya delivers a knee drop to her chest, staying on top of her for a pin, bossing the referee to come count it.

ONE!

TWO-- NO! Valerie kicks out with plenty authority!

Zack: Two-count, and no dice! Natalya's come into the ring with her brute foce and, unlike Destiny, with no voices in her head!

Alysson: One of the strongest wrestlers in FFW when it comes to raw power. Val is ready for her though, she's the ultimate scholar of this game...

Natalya comes to one knee and grabs Valerie by the head, bringing her to a seated position, only to flip around and press her knee into Lamb's spine, yanking her head back into a sleeper!

Valerie starts struggling for air as Natalya yells for the redhead to surrender. On her corner, Erica is slapping the top turnbuckle, encouraging the crowd to come along and lend Val their

energy.

Alysson: C'mon, Val! You know this move!

Zack: It's a surfboard and a dragon sleeper all at the same time, very similar to her younger sister Mika Demidov's Russian Torture lock!

Mai: And with a behemoth like Natalya doing it, it looks even more painful!

Sure enough, Valerie draws energy from the crowd's encouragement and starts shooting backwards, trying to reach for Natalya's stomach. She fails to do THAT, but she manages to strike

Natalya's sweet spot on her ribcage making the Raven flinch. As she does, Valerie straightens up and throws an elbow backwards, reaching Natalya's stomach, folding her over, and then a spiked

DDT to ground the Executioner. Natalya shakes her head, powering back up, bringing herself to her fours; Valerie then rushes to the ropes to build up her momentum, leaping onto the second

rope to springbord herself upwards, coming down onto Natalya... who straightens up and smashes her into the mat with a thunderous spinebuster! With Valerie down, Destiny starts yelling at

Natalya to come make the tag. But as the redhead bring herself to her fours and crawls away from Natalya, the Executioner just sneers at Destiny and ignores the order.

Zack: I'm not sure Natalya wants to tag herself out just yet, she knows she has the advantage.

Mai: It's almost like Destiny wants to capitalize on the mess Natalya has made, and Valerie wants to get the hell out of there as fast as possible.

Alysson: Yeah, Erica has refreshened, it's the right moment for her to come back in!

Mai: You sure she has what it takes to face Natalya Demidov, though?

Alysson: Of course she does! My sisters are the fucking best!

Natalya doesn't let Valerie retreat to her corner, delivering a stomp to her shoulder, sending her right back down to the mat. Erica is already rallying for Val to come for her, and Natalya

seems to take amusemet at that as she steps on top of Valerie and literally just stays on top of her, as the redhead flails trying to reach fo Erica. The blonde McFarlane sister starts

screaming mild obscenities at Natalya, which only leads the Raven to double stomp Valerie's spine, making the Hall of Famer arch backwards in pain. Natalya then kneels beside Valerie,

watching as the former FFW Champion powers back to her fours, attempting to make her way to her sister. The Executioner waits for Val to come close to her sister, only to yank her from the

mat by the waist, deadlifting and hurling her upwards, only to throw her across the ring with a next to criminal German suplex. As Valerie crashes awkwardly on the mat, Natalya flips over and

makes her way to her, making yet another cover.

ONE!

TWO!

T-- NO!!! Valerie smartly holds on to the bottom rope, forcing a rope break, and not a moment after that, Destiny reaches for Natalya's foot and taps her, tagging herself in! The referee

signals the tag made and Natalya's head perks up as she watches as Destiny jumps into the ring.

Mai: Destiny Campbell just tagged herself into the match, and I'm not sure Natalya LIKED THAT!

Alysson: You said it right, Mai, she wants to capitalize on the destruction Natalya has inflicted. Leaning on her heavy hitter's work...

Campbell starts circling Valerie, as Natalya begrudgingly rolls out of the ring. As the titanic blonde is out of the ring, Destiny drops the point of her elbow into Val's spine, making the redhead grit her teeth, refusing to scream in pain. Campbell then lies next to Valerie, stroking the redhead's hair in a... weird way before rolling back to her feet and grabbing Lamb's hair, dragging her back to her feet. Grabbing her wrist then Destiny sends Val running across the ring, and as she comes back, Destiny grabs her by the waist and throws her upwards... only for Valerie to overshoot her and go for the ropes again, leaping onto the second rope and executing a springboard moonsault, except she grabs Destiny's head and flips a bit more, smashing Destiny's head into the mat with an inverted DDT!

Alysson: YES!!! Beautiful shooting star DDT!!!

Zack: Double backflip DDT there for Valerie, and Destiny is out of commission again!

Valerie makes a great effort to get up to her feet, but is caught off-guard as Destiny starts laughing, rolling around in the ring as if she was having spasms. So instead of retreating to her corner to tag Erica in, Val decides to wait for Destiny's next move, while keeping a safe distance. Eventually, as Destiny is stomach down on the mat, she quickly pushes up and lunges at the redhead, trying to catch her with a shoulder tackle; Val smartly leaps and mounts on her shoulders, flipping over and sending Destiny back into her own corner with a reverse rana. as the Poet crashes shoulder first into the turnbuckles, Valerie acknowledges her mistake and braces for Natalya, expecting her to tag herself in... Except Natalya never does so.

Zack: Natalya is just standing there, I don't think Valerie was expecting that. Are we possibly witnessing a rupture between the two halves of the Art of Violence?

Mai: At this point I don't even know if we have an Art of Violence anymore...

Valerie cautously makes her way up to Destiny, dragging the Poet out of the corner, as Natalya literally just watches. The Hall of Famer hesitates a bit as her expectation is broken, and this is the chance Destiny has to fake her out, leaping for her neck and locking her into a sleeper hold, choking her with one arm while the other hand claws her neck, as she sinks her nails into Val's skin.  It's a sloppy hold, though, as Valerie manages to power her way to the opposite corner with Destiny behind her back, barely getting as close as necessary to Erica to tag her sister in. Erica then jumps into the ring and grabs Destiny by the foot, yanking her away from Valerie and putting her in an ankle lock. Valerie dives out of the ring as Destiny quickly grabs the bottom rope right next to her. Before the referee can count her out, Erica yanks Destiny away from the ropes and drags her to the center of the ring. Destiny manages to curl up into a ball and revert her situation, shoving Erica away with her other foot. Erica doesn't trip nor collapse, keeping her balance intact; but Destiny finds a way to roll back to her feet and strike Erica with a headbutt ot the nose! NOW Erica crashes, clutching at her nose. Detiny then dives on top of her for a cover!

Zack: Headbutt to the face! Right ot the nose! And a cover!!!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!!! Erica pushes Destiny off!

Alysson: YES! She kicks out! But goddamn that was reckless, she could've broken Eri's nose right there and then!

Mai: ... maybe that's exactly what she was trying to do.

Destiny stands and growls at Erica, grabbing her arm and pulling her back up to her feet, only to whip her to the far ropes. As she does, she runs towards the opposite ropes. Both women come running to the center of the ring, and Destiny leaps and catches Erica with a Superman punch to the forehead. Erica falls flat on her back, and upon the sight of that, Destiny gets on her fours and crawls over to Erica, giving her cheek a good, long lick before slithering on top of her for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Valerie jumps into the ring and kicks Destiny away from Erica!

Destiny seems to be taken aback by Valerie's attitude, but smiles at her, opening her arms as she slowly gets up. Valerie retreats to her corner, under the referee's watchful eyes, as the Poet has her eyes wide open at the redhead, taunting her to come after her, sure that Natalya will have her back. What she doesn't expect is that Erica makes one last minute effort to pop back to her feet, leaping for Destiny's spine and bringing her backwards with the backstabber! As Destiny collapses, Erica rolls on top of her and makes a cover! Valerie gets ready to invade the ring in case Natalya moves... But the Raven doesn't move a single muscle!

Zack: BACKSTABBER! ERICA WITH THE ELEVENTH HOUR COMEBACK!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Alysson: YES ERI!!!

Erica rolls away from Destiny with a big smile, rubbing her forehead as she regroups with Valerie. Only then Natalya enters the ring, calmly.

Maggie: The winners of this match... THE QUEENS! OF THE MODERN AGE!!!

As the Queens rejoice on their victory, Destiny rolls over, getting on her fours, and slowly bringing herself back to her feet. With some effort, she gets up, and eventually notices Natalya standing right there. The Poet then straightens up, staring upwards at Natalya, who just stands there like a wall. Destiny's expression begins to grow darker and darker, until she blurts out something inaudible to thecameras that only Natalya can hear, which results in her response...

Natalya: I'm done with your shit.

And then Natalya reels back and DECKS Destiny with a punch to the face that sends the Poet staggering to the far corner! Valerie and Erica's eye go wide at the scene, as well as some of the audience's, as the Executioner grabs Destiny by the shoulders, yanks her from the corner and throws her to the center of the ring, and without missing a single beat, she twirls and punts the everloving crap out of Destiny's head with a Sniper Kick! After that, Natalya asks for a microphone!

Natalya: I'm done! I'm done with your shit, Destiny! It has been six long, disturbing years that I've bent over backwards to your will and sold my soul to the worst people in this business-- oh no, no, no! Not anymore! I am not your pet bird of prey! I'm Natalya Demidov... And I surrender to NO ONE ANYMORE.

With this said, as Destiny made a strong effort to get up, Natalya grabs her by the neck, basically choking her before she pulls her over head into a military press... Leading her to one o the edges of the ring and looking at the trio of commentators, tilting her head and telling them to leave.

Zack: Uh-oh! Ladies, I think we better get the hell out of here, she's out of control!

Mai: Golly gee, it takes a situation like THIS for you to call me a lady?! Anyway, outta here!

And just like that, Natalya hurls Destiny out of the ring, and the Poet crashes onto the commentary table at ringside like a bag of bricks! After that, Natalya tucks a thumb between that hand's index and mid fingers, giving Destiny a figa before turning around and leaving the ring. The Executioner walks past the McFarlane sisters, their eyes wide, as Erica seems to be amused as hell.

Mai: ... what the hell just happened?!

Zack: The Art of Violence has just imploded, this is what happened! The Queens' victory over Destiny Campbell have set something off within Natalya Demidov, and the rumors are proven true!

Alysson: Like she said... It's been over six years I've known them, and Natalya has always been by Campbell's side. Something... deeply disturbing must've happened here.

Bad Things Come in Threes

The feed comes to life, showing us into a studio, where Scarlett Silver is mid-shoot, wearing very little and posing provocatively. With a sultry look on her face she flips her hair over her shoulders and down her back, before walking towards the camera, blowing a kiss into it, only to then pull a men’s neck tie from behind her back. Smiling she advances with the tie stretched out in both hands and apparently takes out both the camera and its operator, as it cuts out.

We then switch into another room, where this time we are greeted by blue hair hanging freely from its owner’s head as she lies vertically down a pole, holding on with only her hands and in mid-air splits. She flips over and off, the massive platform heels clacking off the floor. Turning to face us, Emma MacNamara unravels a rope from her hand and pulls it taut in front of the camera, where it cuts out on her.

Again, we switch, this time we hear things before we see them. The smack of something long off the concrete floor, and the crashing of what sounds like a chain on the same floor. The camera then spins to find Missy, stood wearing only a bikini, with her chain in one hand and a leather whip in the other. She gives a grin to the camera as she whips the chain against the floor again, causing the cameraman to jump back. With another grin, she throws the long end of the whip towards the camera and knocks it out of his hands.

Finally, an incredibly large wasteland. Scattered across the ground are various pieces of junk, which include a chain, a broken iPad, chairs, sticks and metal bins. Sitting among the wreckage are three women; two brunettes and one with blue hair, all attired in close-fitting t-shirts and black jeans. They are Missy, Scarlett Silver and Emma MacNamara, and the lattermost’s UV Championship lies beside her, though it’s hard to spot amid all the stuff around them. Missy breaks into a grin first, then Emma, then Scarlett.

Missy: Chaos doesn’t come looking for us.

Emma: We go looking for it.

Scarlett: We like to tempt fate...and see how much of the fun stuff we can cause.

Emma: Temptation comes in many forms.

Scarlett: Chaotic Temptation comes in three…

Missy: And you’re looking at them.

As we fade out, the words ”Chaotic Temptation - Coming to FFW” appear on the screen, and then we go somewhere else.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:33:35 pm »

Maggie steps back into the ring again with her microphone as Breaking Point returns from the commercial break.

Zack: We’re about to see a pair of powerful women get ready to square off in there, fans. Welcome back from the break!

Mai: Well let’s be fair here. One is a powerful Greek woman. The other is shaped like an egg with feet.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd over her newspaper. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the now rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California and weighing in tonight at 170 pounds... She is THE WITCH OF WALL STREET... THIS IS *THE* STEPH STEFANO!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked witch of wall street stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed  as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Zack: We’ve seen a definite change in Steph Stefano in recent weeks, and I have to say I like it. She seems a bit more at peace with herself in some ways.

Mai: Just because she doesn’t carry a lead pipe anymore is no reason to say she’s changed. Leopards...or brood sows in this case….never change their spots, Zack.

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Mai: Look at her, Zack! That girl is a mountain of muscle, and has become extremely dangerous since she finally figured out that you have to look out for yourself first.

Zack: Rhea’s circle of friends definitely has shrunk in the past year or so, but it doesn’t seem to bother her. I do agree with you on the fact that she is definitely more dangerous than ever.

Maggie leaves the ring and Jennifer Stringer pats down both wrestlers to make sure neither are packing any foreign objects before she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Rhea strides out of her corner and to the middle of the ring, calling Steph forward as she raises a hand in the air offering a test of strength. Stefano looks at her for a moment before moving forward, complimenting Rhea on her vibrantly coloured singlet before she takes the hand, Laskaris raising her other hand, also getting it taken by the smaller woman. Immediately the Greek and American are locked in a titanic struggle for supremacy over the other, each having a moment where they look to be gaining the other hand only for their opponent to dig down deep and force them back to a stalemate.

Zack: I’m not surprised by this. While Rhea may show more definition, she and Steph are probably pretty equally matched in terms of power.

Mai: May show more definition? May?! You could crack an egg on any part of Rhea’s body, and watch it slide down a mountain on Steph. Okay, that was an odd analogy. Can we fix that in post?

Finally they separate from each other and circle around for a moment before Rhea looks to go for a collar and elbow tie up only for it once more end in a stalemate as neither find a way to gain the advantage. This time as it breaks Steph instantly steps forward and delivers a stiff right hand to the Greeks jaw, followed by a second and third stiff shot that backs her up a step allowing Stefano to grab hold of her wrist and jerk her forward into a spinning back elbow to the jaw. Rhea drops to one knee holding the point where the elbow struck and the Wicked Witch followed it up straight away with a double axe handle to her spine that still saw Rhea push up to her feet where Steph wraps an arm around her waist, drapes one of her opponent’s arms over her shoulder and lifts her up into a back suplex.

Zack: Nicely executed back suplex, and Steph may be one of a very few women around FFW who can throw Rhea around like that without a lot of trouble.

Mai: Shame it doesn’t work both ways. Rhea would probably give herself a hernia if she had to lift Steph too much. She gets weighed at truck stops, you know.

The Greek rolls to her knees and gets another series of three stiff right hands to the side of her head. Despite the stiff strikes, the Modern Day Amazon rises to her feet regardless and the Californian wrestler drops back to the ropes, building up speed before she comes back with a clothesline that has virtually no effect on Rhea as she had a chance to set herself before impact. Steph glares at her for a moment and starts to drop back to the ropes once more only for Rhea to set off right behind her and as Stefano hits the ropes, Laskaris is there to bring a running knee into her gut. The Berkeley native rocks back against the ropes and delivers a second, third and fourth knee into Stefano’s gut before Stringer forces her to let her foe off the ropes; Laskaris backing up and delivering a front kick into the former Evolution Champion’s midriff. Steph bends double as the air is driven from her lungs only to be yanked forward viciously into another raised knee that flips Steph over and to a sitting position. Before she can begin to rise, Rhea delivers two stiff kicks into her opponent’s spine.

Mai: There you go, Rhea! Kick her in the back, she’s on it fairly often anyway so she’ll feel it for days!

Zack: You’re one to talk about anyone being on their back too much, given the things I’ve heard you confess to since we started working together.

Stefano rolls away from the kicks and tries to rise to her feet only for Rhea to take three quick steps as she follows her and delivers a quick knee to her face, straightening Steph and causing her to spin around, staggering before she caught herself over the ropes. Again Rhea went after her, not letting up as she grabbed her by the back of her tights and delivered a forearm across her lower back. She followed it up with a second before she spun her around and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip, catching the Wall Street Journal subscriber with a raised boot to her chest that again saw Stefano instantly leave her feet and land hard on her back on the mat. Immediately Steph rolled and tried to get to her feet only to get cut off by the Greek who double underhooks her arms before she brings her knees up into her chest and face, speeding up the knees as she delivers each one before sending Stefano over with a double underhook suplex. Steph tries to sit up as she lands only for Rhea to push her shoulders back to the mat as she makes the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Steph got powered over, but it wasn’t enough to keep her down. She needs to find a way to get Rhea on the mat. Vertically, she’s a dominating presence.

Mai: God, I’d love to get Rhea down on something myself. You need to stop with all this suggestive sexually charged commentary.

Steph kicks out just after the one count and Rhea pulls her back upwards and into an Atomic drop. Stefano took a step forward, holding the base of her spine after taking the move and then gets sent falling forward to her knees thanks to a clothesline to the back of her head from Rhea. The American wrestler tries to push upwards only for Laskaris to apply a rear waistlock, lifting her up and snapped of a German suplex. Again the former Evolution Champion rolls and tries to rise only for Rhea to quickly apply a Full Nelson, turning it a moment later into a sitout Full Nelson bomb as she drove Stefano down onto her butt once more. Rhea took a moment as they were seated on the mat to drive a forearm into the base of Steph’s neck before she wrapped her legs around her middle and locked her ankles for the bodyscissors. The former Evolution Champion attempted to force an escape as she fired elbows back towards Laskaris head; the Modern Day Amazon avoiding them as she fired off another forearm into the top of Steph’s spine, tightening up the bodyscissors hold in response. Steph tried to throw another back elbow, Rhea avoiding it once more and this time she leaned forward to lock in a sleeper hold.

Zack: Steph must feel like she’s being squeezed to death by an anaconda right now! Rhea is using both her powerful arms AND legs to try to put Steph out.

Mai: I know people who would pay good money for Rhea to use her legs like that on them. People named Mai.

Steph growled in frustration, barking out a ‘No’ as Stringer asked her if she wanted to quit, CK moving around the ring to encourage his client on. Slowly Stefano begins to push up, getting her knees underneath her as Rhea tightened up both the sleeper hold and the bodyscissors causing Steph to let out another small cry. Again the referee checked on Stefano who refused to quit, gritting her teeth as she continued to force her way upwards, carrying the 142lb of Greek Grappler on her back as she finally managed to get her feet underneath her and staggered backwards, picking up speed as she did so and drove Rhea back first into the turnbuckles finally getting the break. Steph stayed in the corner, slumped back against her opponent for a moment as she took a deep breath then surprised her fellow Future Shock Alumnus with a back headbutt right across her nose. The deep breaths continued; Steph marking each inhalation and exhalation with alternating back elbows to the side of Rhea’s head, landing six before she stepped forward and used all of her strength to send Rhea across the ring into the opposite corner with an Irish whip.

Zack: Steph is firing those back elbows with reckless abandon, and Rhea’s getting rocked as a result!

Mai: She’s probably already all blown up at this point. She’s got the endurance of a wind up monkey, you know.

Laskaris hit the opposing turnbuckle back first at a high rate of knots and staggered forward out of the corner towards her opponent who scooped her up and snapped off a quick powerslam. Rhea sat up only for Steph to pull her upwards, delivering a right hand to the jaw before once more firing her across the ring into the ropes and caught her with a Thesz Press. Laskaris landed on her back with Stefano on top of her, the Berkeley native immediately began to deliver right and left hands to her foes jaw, before transitioning the fist into elbow strikes before Stringer forces the break. Rhea was pulled upright by Steph as she broke up the Thesz press and got sent into the ropes, resulting in a spinebuster on her return. Stefano grabbed hold of Rhea’s legs and attempted to stack her up as she made the cover.

One…

T-

Mai: A spinebuster on Rhea isn’t going to get the job done there, Shamu. Did you know that in Greek Stefano means bad dye job?

Rhea kicked out with such force that it sent Steph back to her feet only for her to charge forward and catch her foe with a running low boot as she sat up, knocking her back down to the mat. Stefano followed it up with a knee drop to Rhea’s chest before she pulled her upwards, scooping her off her feet and driving her down into her knee with a back breaker. Rhea rolls away, pushing up to her knees only to become ensnared in a reverse headlock as the Witch of Wall Street cinched in the hold a little bit tighter as she jerked Laskaris to her feet and fired forearms down across her chest before she slams her down into her knee once more for another backbreaker. The American keeps the inverted headlock applied as she pulls the Greek back up only to slam her spinefirst into her bent knee twice more. Still keeping the headlock applied, Steph uses all her strength to lift the woman vertically, holding her upside down before she dropped her forward, slamming her back first into the mat as she delivered a sit out inverted Falcon Arrow. Once more The Steph Stefano rolled over on top of Rhea and made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

One…

Two…

Zack: A falcon’s arrow into a cover, reminiscent of Casey Atherton right there. But it wasn’t enough to keep the Amazon down!

Again the Greek wrestler kicked out of the pinfall and again was pulled to her feet by Stefano who hooked her head and charged towards the corner, driving her head into the middle pad with a bulldog. Rhea staggered backwards holding the top of her head only for Steph to grab hold of her around the waist from behind and drive her down into the canvas with a German suplex. Rhea held her back for a moment, kicking her feet in pain before she started to rise, Steph waving her upright before charging towards Laskaris and running her down with a clothesline. Once more Stefano rolled quickly to her feet, measuring up her opponent as she waved her to her feet and charged towards her to deliver a shotgun dropkick. Rhea sprawled in the corner as both of Steph’s feet connected with her chest and Laskaris began to step forward only for Stefano to rise upwards grabbing the Greek by the head as she executed a modified swinging neckbreaker/backbreaker combo. As Rhea hit the mat the former Evolution Champion forced her over onto her front before interlocking their legs, grabbing her arms and rocking backwards into a seated surfboard, leaning backwards as she pulled on the arms, stretching out Rhea’s spine. Stringer asked Laskaris if she wished to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the Greek.

Mai: I don’t recall the time I ever saw Rhea quit in a match, and I don’t think Collagen Lips here is going to make her do it either.

Zack: You do know these ladies watch the shows back to hear what was said during their matches, right? I know both of these two women do that.

The Witch of Wall Street readjusted her grip to grab hold of her opponent further up her arms as she leaned back once more, getting urged on by CK at ringside while Kyle tried to rally Rhea in the middle of the ring, clapping his hands against the ring apron as he told her to hold on. Rhea refused to tap out still, Stringer asking her again and again, only to hear a No or get a shake of the head from the trapped powerhouse. With a loud grunt of frustration, Steph finally released the hold, Rhea dropping face first to the mat, holding her back but getting no reprieve as Stefano was upon her as soon as she was back to a vertical base, stomping away at Laskaris lower back before she finally pulled her up to her feet, sent her into the ropes and back down to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for good measure. Rhea rolled off her opponent’s knee to the mat and Stefano gave a sign to the crowd as she waved the Greek wrestler upright, bouncing off the ropes behind her as she did so and hitting the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog to drive her into the canvas back first once again. Steph made the cover, hooking the leg.

Zack: WALK OF SHAME!! That might be all!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Hardly, Zack! But if anyone would know what a walk of shame is, it’d be Bertha there.

Rhea’s shoulder popped up and Stefano let out a grunt of frustration, asking for the three count from the referee but only to get the two count confirmed once again prompting another frustrated grunt from the American. Steph shook her head and floated over into the mount position and began to fire off stiff strikes to the Greek, pulling up to her feet upon Stringers instruction and fired her with as much strength as she could muster across the ring and into the corner. Rhea struck the turnbuckles back first and hard and found Stephano hot on her heels, delivering a splash to the woman in the corner. Laskaris slumped against the turnbuckles, only just managing to keep her feet underneath her as she took a front kick into her middle from Stefano before the Berkeley born competitor pulled Rhea away from the turnbuckles and into a headscissors before she flipped her into a powerbomb position and drove her back first into the turnbuckles once more.

Zack: What a power display from Steph! Rhea got a turnbuckle bomb, and the Amazon is reeling big time now!

Mai: Steph probably just lucked into that one, maybe she thought someone said doughnut and she wanted to drop Rhea as quickly as she could.

Rhea slumped down, held up only by her arms over the top rope as Steph lets out another determined groan before she spins around and connects with a spinning backfist to her jaw. Rhea tries to escape the corner, staggering along the ropes only for Stefano to place both of her hands up against Rhea’s chest and shove her bodily back into the corner. Lowering her shoulder, the Witch of Wall Street drove forward three times slamming Rhea’s back against the turnbuckle pads once more, pinning her back against the turnbuckles before she lifted Laskaris upwards and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Stefano climbed the ropes to join her, driving an elbow into the top of Rhea’s head, followed by a second before she hooked her head, lifted her upright and fell backwards into the middle of the ring with a superplex. Rhea bounced on landing, arching her back upwards before she collapsed motionless on the canvas. Steph made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: A ring shaking superplex!! Steph’s got the cover!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Wrong again! Rhea is too powerful, and Steph doesn’t have her nearly worn down enough yet for that!

At the very last second Rhea rolled her shoulder and Stringer confirmed the two count to the American who looked at her wide eyed, demanding the three count. The official once more confirmed the two count to the wrestler causing the American to beat her hands against the mat in frustration before she glared at the downed Greek woman and slid out of the ring, heading for the timekeeper’s bench where she grabbed an empty chair, folding it up and headed back towards the ring only for CK to dart around the ring and grab hold of the chair before she could make it, pulling it away from her grasp. Stefano turned on him, only for him to hold up his hands, telling her to remain calm; to stick to the plan and she’d be able to put Rhea away, reminding her what happened in the past when she resorted to these tactics. As Steph started to soften, the Modern Day Amazon had gotten back to her feet in the ring and had run the ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a baseball slide into Stefano shoulder blades sending her accidentally into a meeting of the minds with Christian Kincaid.

Mai: Poor CK got ran over there, clumsy Steph can’t control her own body! That’s a first, let me tell you!

Zack: Let’s see you stand up after Rhea hits you the same way! Steph got launched, and Christian was the unfortunate bullseye.

Stefano staggered backwards only for Rhea to lift her up off her feet and onto her shoulders before she fell backwards with a Samoan drop to the outside. Stringer’s count reached two as she ordered Rhea to bring the action back into the ring as a dazed Stefano began to pull herself upwards with the aid of the ring apron only for the Athenian to drive forward, slamming Steph’s back into the ring apron. She drove forward once more, again driving the woman into the hardest part of the ring. Stefano stepped away from the ring only for Rhea to roll her back underneath the ropes and pull her into position so that her head was overhanging the ring apron before she climbed up onto the ring apron and used the ropes to springboard upwards and come down across her chest and head with the Harpys Call - a diving guillotine legdrop. Laskaris sat on the apron as Steph slowly slid off the apron to the floor before Athena moved, dropping back to her feet on the outside and pulling her opponent to a vertical base before she  lifted her upwards - with a grunt, a grimace and a gritting of her teeth - into a Gorilla Press Slam that she used to throw the American through the ropes and back into the ring.

Mai: Nothing but raw….and sexy...power from Rhea right there! Throwing Steph around like the trash bag she is!

Zack: That is Rhea’s greatest asset, her unbridled power and strength! And Steph can certainly vouch for it right now!

The Amazon measured up her opponent before she charged at her and delivered a Kitchen Sink running knee strike into her gut that sent Stephano rolling over her knee and to the mat. Stefano scrambled to right herself following the move only for her opponent to send her flying through the air with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Again Steph pushed to her feet and again was sent flying as Rhea delivered a t-bone suplex, holding her back as she landed the move but still the Greek forced her way to her feet and measured up her rising opponent once more, skipping towards her as Stefano made it to her feet and delivered a brogue kick, driving her boot into her jaw. Steph hit the mat and was about to sit up as Rhea bounced off the ropes and jumped into the air before she came down on her chest with a double knee drop. As soon as she landed Laskaris pushed straight back to her feet only to jump once more and this time come down with a leg drop across her foe’s throat, rolling over her, the Modern Day Amazon hooked the leg and made the pin.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Rhea tried to collapse Steph’s throat and chest with that massive leg drop. But to her credit, Steph’s still in this thing!

Steph’s shoulder comes up at the two and a half count and sat up, Rhea pulling her the rest of the way to her feet before she lifted her up onto her shoulders and backed up against the ropes before she came forward, taking three steps before she threw herself forward into a rolling Samoan Drop. Laskaris rolled through the move and back to her feet, continuing towards the ropes and jumped onto the middle rope, springboarding off it and into a body splash landing perfectly across Steph’s body once more Rhea looked to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Rhea with a...springboard into a cross body?! That’s like getting hit with a damn missle! How is Steph still kicking out?!

The Berkeley native kicked out of the pinning combination and rolled onto her side only for Rhea to shake her head as the referee confirmed the count, choosing to come to her feet instead of argue with the decision. Slowly Steph began to rise, getting to a knee before Rhea began to get impatient with her and grabbed her by the wrist jerking up to her feet and drove three knees into her gut before she whipped into the ring ropes, dropping back to the opposite ropes and met the American in the middle of the ring with a leg lariat. The former Evolution Champion hit the canvas and immediately began to rise to her feet, her eyes look glazed over as she appeared to be acting on instinct and Rhea charged towards her, connecting with a Yakuza kick to the side of the jaw that saw her spin around a full 540 degrees from the impact before she flopped face first to the canvas. The camera zoomed in on Stefano as she pushed up to all fours, the American looking to be completely unaware of where she was as Rhea stalked into shot, stepping over Stephano as she pulled her hair to bring her head up into position and into a headscissors before Laskaris fell to her knees, driving Stefano face first into the mat as she did so, before rolling to the side.

Mai: Remember what I said about people paying good money to be where Steph is? Well...we’re back to that now.

Zack: Steph is gonna have her lights put out in a matter of moments if she doesn’t find a way out of this. Rhea’s legs are absolutely lethal!

Stringer dropped down to the mat to ask Stefano if she wanted to quit, getting a hoarse, quiet ‘No’ from the Witch of Wall Street. Rhea reclined in the ring, still breathing deeply as one hand still rested on her own lower back as she squeezed Steph’s head tighter between her powerful legs and thighs. Steph reached for the ropes with one hand as her other hand pulled at Rhea’s leg looking to get herself enough space to breath. The Modern Day Amazon squeezed her legs tighter still and Stefano’s movements began to slow to nothing; her reaching hand dropping to the canvas motionless. The referee asked once more before she began to raise Steph’s hand and watched it drop. Stringer raised it once more and watched it drop a second time. She raised it a third time and this time it wavered when she released it but didn’t drop as Stefano managed to hold it there...only for Rhea to roll onto her knees, lift up and bounce her opponent’s face against the mat four times before she rolled back to her side. However, in rolling onto her front she’d brought the ring ropes within Stefano’s reach and the Witch of Wall Street had gratefully been able to keep her legs wrapped tightly around the bottom strand. Stringer started the count, Rhea Laskaris breaking the count at four and pushing up to her feet.

Zack: Steph made it to the ropes, but the question is how much more can she take? Stefano’s body must be wracked and spent right now!

Mai: You say that like it’s a bad thing, Zack. Who cares about Steph’s body?! Look at the Amazon!

Slowly the Witch of Wall Street pulled herself up using the ring ropes and as she did so, Athena damn near took her head off with a huge roundhouse kick that saw her fall into the corner. The Greek followed her down the ropes and unleashed side kicks into her opponent’s stomach, landing four before she pulled her away from the corner, pushing her against the ring ropes and whipped her across the ring. As Stefano rebounded off the ropes, Laskaris took a couple of steps forward and took Steph off her feet with a piercing kick (a more powerful, if slightly slower version of the superkick) straight into her chest. Steph seeming to hang in mid air, her body curling around Rhea’s boot before she fell to the mat, flopping in agony as she held her sternum. Laskaris followed it up by jumping into the air and delivered a double foot stomp to Steph’s midsection. Rhea took a moment as she landed on her feet, smirking at the crowd before she dropped to her knees, made the cover and reached for the leg.

Zack: A crush double stomp, and Rhea’s gonna end it right now!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Mai: What?! MOTHER FU<BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!>

At the very last second possible Stefano’s shoulder came up from the mat and then fell straight back to the mat. Rhea looked disbelievingly at Jennifer Stringer as the referee showed her the two count, the Greek telling her that it had to be three only for the official to remain steadfast. Rhea ran her hands through her hair in frustration as she turned back towards the former Evolution Champion and pulled her up to her feet once more taking her by the wrist she looked to send her in for the ride only to jerk her back towards, bringing her boot up towards Steph’s gut only for Stefano’s legs to buckle underneath her and slide through her opponent’s legs, rolling onto her front as she did so. Before Rhea could turn around Stefano scrabbled to push upwards to her feet getting her opponent in an electric chair position before she quickly fell backwards, snapping the back of Rhea’s neck across the top rope. As Rhea rebounded off the ropes Steph managed to make her way back up to her feet and once more delivered the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog to Laskaris.

Mai: Two Walks of Shame in the same night, Steph must be having flashback to her college days, eh?

Both wrestlers were laid out on the mat following the move causing Stringer to check on both before the two began to move, Stefano rolling to her front and starting to crawl towards the ropes as she used them to pull herself up to her feet. Rhea was pushing up in the middle of the ring, holding the back of her head and neck as she slightly slower to get to her feet and Steph advanced on her, catching her as she got to her feet looking for the Witchmade lifting side slam only for Rhea to catch with two elbows to the side of her head before she pushed her away from her. Stefano found her balance and as she did so Rhea skipped forward and delivered the Olympus Has Fallen scissor kick, catching Steph perfectly on the point of the jaw. Steph stayed vertical for a half second before she teetered and collapsed backwards, Laskaris falling on top of her and hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! This is academic right now!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Laskaris rolled away from the cover as the referee’s hand came down for the third time and she heard the bell ring, holding the back of her head.

Mai: TREMENDOUS!! I’m so proud of Rhea! It’s not everyday you can say you put down a bloated porpoise, Zack!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “ATHENA” RHEA LASKARIS!!!

Zack: Rhea Laskaris has picked up a massive victory here tonight at Breaking Point, and the Amazon just stepped up front and center into the Evolution title picture!

Kyle entered the ring and helped the rising Rhea to her feet, holding one hand aloft as the referee lifted the other before Laskaris went back to holding the back of her head. Steph rolled to the apron, getting helped to her feet by Christian Kincaid as she held her jaw and still a little punch drunk from the match as she started to make her way up the ramp to the back. Rhea was getting a mixed reception from the crowd as she climbed to the middle rope and held her arm aloft in victory before the show cut elsewhere.

A Step Too Far

Our scene opens up backstage as we come to find Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason walking briskly, yet cautiously, down a hallway. Nevaeh has the FFW Championship in her arms as she remains close to Silas. They are moving their heads side to side, trying to see if things are clear. They’ve been laying low since the incident earlier with Caroline and are currently trying to make it to the limo they rode to the venue. Nevaeh seems more worried then Silas is, as Silas looks upset

Silas: Fucking bitch. This is what I’m talking about Baby Peach, she can’t fucking handle the truth. Gets all emotional and shit. This stunt..ya make her fucking pay on Thursday. We gonna make sure she don’t ever get this title back

Nevaeh didn’t respond as she was still busy looking around to make sure they were ok. As they kept walking they eventually spotted the limo a hundred yards away. Nevaeh wanted to get there as fast as they could, but Silas was still talking

Silas: I have a right mind ta backhand the fuck out of her on Thursday for this. Who does she think she is? She ain’t the top gal here anymore. I’ll be damned if she thinks she can do this and get away with it Nevaeh.

Nevaeh finally turned to try and talk to him

Nevaeh: Let’s focus on getting to the limo right now Silas and a..DUCK

Nevaeh’s eyes grew wide as she grabbed Silas by his jacket and pulled him down to the ground with her, just as a fire extinguisher sailed right overhead before smashing up against the wall before spraying white mist all over the place. The camera turned back to see Killer C walking towards the FFW Champion and her manager with her sledgehammer clutched in her fingers and eyes still bloodshot.

Silas and Nevaeh were both stunned by the act as Nevaeh was inbetween her manager and her adversary. She was still clutching the FFW title as Caroline was bearing down on them. Silas and Nevaeh were slowly moving backwards, trying to get to the limo. Seeing the look on her face had Nevaeh very worried, so much so she actually tried to reason with Caroline

Nevaeh: Caroline..Caroline calm down. You really don’t want to do this right now. You don’t. Just put the sledgehammer down

Nevaeh and Silas remained walking backwards, a couple feet from the limo yet feeling like it was miles.The Trinidadian wrestler however is does not look in the least bit calm or getting there as she swings the sledgehammer with all her might just as the FFW Champion and her manager duck out of the way, the force of the swing nearly taking Silas’s hat along with it before he hightails it to the limo. Caroline gives chase, going after him but Nevaeh slips behind her, arms wrapped around her waist and slamming her onto the ground before heading to the direction of the limo after Silas.

Killer C is right back up however, slightly dazed from the way she landed on concrete as she sees them get in the limo and the vehicle begin to drive off. Letting out a bellow of fury she clutches the sledgehammer and physically throws it at the driving limo, smashing the back window in as the car containing Nevaeh and Silas drives off.A scream could be heard coming from the limo as well as a man yelling as it pulled away. The camera is over C’s shoulder on the retreating limo as we cut to commercial.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:07:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 09:36:03 pm »

The lights dim as “Un Fantasma Tra Noi” plays over the PA system. Shortly after the music begins playing, a fog forms on the stage, and shortly after walks out Chrysta, who slowly walks out and down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Thousand Oaks, California by way of Alaska...she is the Ice Queen...CHRYSTA!

Reaching the ring, Chrysta slowly walks up the steel steps, standing outside the ring. She raises her hands up high until the lighting returns to normal, then steps into the ring. Taking off her robe, she hands it to the referee before going to her corner, cracking her neck as she prepares for the fight.

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, witht he Fast Track Championship hanging from it. Kaoru points to the title proudly, and the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow. She yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to air-guitar along to the song with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie :Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raises the Fast Track belt high above her head, showing off her accolade to the crowd at ringside.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, handing the title and her ring jacket to a ring attendant before running the ropes a few times.

The arena lighting becomes bathed in gold as “Down and Out” plays, and Shizuka walks out with a wicked grin on her face. Raising a fist up high, she slaps hands with the fans as she walks down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Thousand Oaks, California...She is the Golden Fury...Shizuka! MIYAMOTOOOOO!

After making her way to the ring, she hops onto the apron and climbs through the ropes, taking off her longcoat and handing it to the referee. Leaning against the ropes closest to the hard camera, she raises her fist high again, then prepares for her match.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Mai: Okay, so...what's going on here?

Zack: I'm as lost as you are. I know there was a bit of commotion between the teams before the match, but I didn't think any of it would be taken seriously.

With Kaoru and Chrysta talking in one corner and Andi and Shizuka toasting boxes of Battlefruits in the other, Maggie looks on just as confused as the audience. Chrysta approaches the ring announcer, whispering into her ear. After Maggie gives her a look, she just shrugs and makes the following announcement.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, due to some disagreements on both teams, tonight's main event...will NOT be Change of Heart vs. Burning Star Express!

And immediately the crowd boos, almost ready to throw their trash at the ring.

Maggie: Instead...fighting tonight is the second place team of Global Wars 2016...Andi Takata and Shizuka Miyamoto...TEAM JAPAN...

The crowd roars as Shizuka and Andi grin, putting down the Battlefruits boxes as they prepare for the fight.

Maggie: Against their opponents...”Atomic” Kaoru Asaka...”The Ice Queen” Chrysta...ATOMIC FROST!

The crowd cheers, though not as loudly for this team. Kaoru smirks as she stares against her regular BSX partner while Chrysta glares at the audience, likely annoyed that her 'rival' Andi got a louder pop.

Zack: Well...this is it, I guess.

Mai: Yyyyyup, looks like the tiebreaker isn't going to happen, but...any excuse to see Team Japan one more time can't hurt.

The bell rings, and Kaoru and Shizuka step out of the ring, while Chrysta and Andi are the starters. Andi looks out at the crowd and jumps up, raising her fist up high to get the crowd hyped...which distracts her from Chrysta, who immediately puts the Lucky Star into a Full Nelson.  Andi’s taken off guard by this, but kicks at Chrysta’s shins enough times to get Chrysta off balance and let go of the hold.  Takata pivots to face Chrysta, giving her a kick in the midsection that doubles her over, allowing Andi to hit the Ice Queen with repeated elbows to the back. Andi the whips Chrysta into a corner, but Chrysta puts on the breaks before her back hits the turnbuckles. She peers back to see Andi rush at her, bringing her elbow up to hit Andi on the nose. Andi stumbles back, grabbing her face while Chrysta grabs an arm. The Ice Queen twists Andi’s arm before pulling her into the corner, Chrysta climbing up the ropes until she has her balance on the top rope, walking across it and springing off to drop an elbow to the space princess’s arm. Andi grabs her arm in pain, allowing Chrysta the time to tag Kaoru into the fight.

Mai: Well if that isn’t just the way to start a fight off. Andi just wants to get the crowd hyped, but Chrysta didn’t want any. Gotta go ruin the fun.

Zack: In fairness I think Chrysta’s wanted her hands around Andi for some time now that it doesn’t really matter that much. But Kaoru’s in the ring now, and we have a quasi-explosion of the BSX going on right now.

Asaka steps in, waving for her partner to come at her. Andi, wincing from the pain in her arm, just goes with it and gets into a lock up with Kaoru. The Atomic one twists Andi’s arm, but Takata quickly rolls out of it, turning the tables on Kaoru until she twists it into a hammerlock. Kaoru is quick to duck under Andi’s arm and reverse it on the princess, then untwists it to whip Andi into the ropes. Andi rolls under a clothesline from Kaoru, and bounces off the ropes to come back at her. Kaoru leapfrogs over Andi, who comes back at her with a clothesline that Kaoru bends back from. Kaoru starts to run the ropes opposite where Andi’s running with both members of the BSX bouncing around, trying to hit the other while the other ducks the move or tries a move of their own. Soon it devolves into the two women bouncing back and forth until Kaoru stops, realizing that Andi...is still ducking and rolling, even doing a leapfrog at one point to a nonexistant opponent.

Mai: Well that’s whack. Unless Andi thinks she’s fighting a ghost all the sudden.

Zack: There is definitely a lot of rope running in this fight, and only one person really doing anything in the ring right now.

Kaoru just stands there, hands on her hips as she watches Andi continue to run. The crowd sounds amused by this, but Kaoru grows impatient, yelling at Andi “Are you DONE yet?!” to finally get her attention. Chrysta just stares on unamused from her corner, letting out a sigh of relief when she sees Andi no longer running around. Andi approaches Kaoru who’s ready for another lockup...but before Andi’s hands can touch Kaoru she backs off, holding her finger up.

Andi: HOLD ON I NEED SOME AIR.

Takata takes deep breaths while Kaoru watches on, rubbing the bridge of her nose out of irritation while Chrysta is beating her own head against the turnbuckles.

Mai: I guess Andi needs a break already after all that running. Not fair that Kaoru is so fresh as a daisy.

Zack: I get she’s doing it for amusement, but looking at the faces of Atomic Frost I think their nerves are growing thin.

Once Andi gets her second wind she holds her arms out, ready to lock up again with Kaoru. The Atomic one twists her arm again, pulling her in for a few shoulder tackles before whipping her into the ropes again. Kaoru leapfrogs over Andi on the come back, bouncing back to dive and roll over Andi and she rolls back. Again the sequence repeats until Kaoru steps to the side, and watches Andi ducking and dodging an invisible opponent AGAIN. Shaking her head Kaoru just walks over to her corner, tagging in Chrysta who marches over to the running Andi, and grabs her in her arms for a swinging sidewalk slam to end the sequence.

Mai: Aw, boo! The party’s over!

Zack: Kaoru finally had enough of Andi’s bit and let Chrysta be the one to end it. Look at the satisfaction on Chrysta’s face.

Indeed, the Ice Queen has a big smile on her face as she pins the space princess.

ONE!

TWO!

Andi kicks out. Chrysta picks Andi up off the mat and delivers a few headbutts to Takata. The Ice Queen then whips Andi into the corner, rushing at Andi with a Yakuza Kick in mind, but Andi ducks out of it and Chrysta’s boot ends up going over the rope and caught. Andi scurries to her feet, making a tag to Shizuka, which the crowd roots for.

Zack: Andi is out and in need of a breather as her Team Japan partner steps into the ring next.

Mai: Oooh, an implosion of the Change of Heart?! This I gotta see!

Once Chrysta’s foot is off the ropes, she turns to see the Golden Fury ready to fight. Chrysta looks at Shizuka, staring her down as she approaches her, the two members of the CoH having a stare down...before Chrysta pecks her fiancee’s cheek, and walks away. She tags Kaoru back into the ring, which causes Asaka to roll her eyes and grumble as she steps through the ropes. Shizuka just shrugs at the hard cam.

Mai:...talk about anti-climactic.

Zack: Even with whatever differences they may have tonight, Chrysta just can’t bring herself to fight her fiancee. It’s a bit touching, to say the least.

Shizuka and Kaoru get to the middle of the ring next, the two of them locking up with Shizuka forcing Kaoru into a side headlock, with Kaoru shoving Shizuka into the ropes The Golden Fury comes back to see Kaoru in position for a back body drop, but Miyamoto kicks her face before driving Kaoru down with a snapmare, then hits Kaoru with a knee to the face! Shizuka’s not done yet as she springs off the bottom rope and hits Asaka in the face with a knee drop. Shizuka hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Kaoru kicks out.

Zack: Shizuka may not be fighting her fiancee during this match, but she’s certainly making good work on the atomic half of Atomic Frost.

Mai: Yeah, well, Andi wore Kaoru down for her first.

Zack:...No. No she didn’t. That isn’t what happened. At all.

Shizuka picks Kaoru up off the mat, hitting her with a few headbutts before whiiping her into the ropes. Shizuka grabs her for a hip toss, but Kaoru slips out and tries for a hip toss of her own. Shizuka wraps her foot around Kaoru’s leg, then slaps her across the face. Shizuka then lifts Kaoru up looking for a vertical suplex, but drops Asaka down hard with an Orange Crush and tries for the cover again!

ONE!

TWO!

Kaoru kicks out, her boot getting Shizuka square in the face.

Zack: An impressive move by Shizuka, one we’ve rarely ever seen out of her. But it’s not enough to keep Kaoru down.

Shizuka grabs Kaoru by the head and drags her over to the corner, tagging in her partner for Team Japan. Andi steps in, grabbing an arm while Shizuka takes hold of the other. The two whip Kaoru into the ropes, and as she comes back shout in unison-

“BATTLEFRUITS!”

Before delivering stereo superkicks to the Fast Track champion!

Zack: SUPAKICK! LEGACY’S END! That has to be it!

Andi hooks the leg while Shizuka returns to her corner. The ref goes to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Chrysta rushed into the ring and axe handle smashes Andi on the head to break the count. Andi looks up at the Ice Queen while the ref yells at her to step back out of the ring, which she does so. Shizuka doesn’t look amused there. Andi sticks her tongue out at Chrysta while she grabs Kaoru back to her feet, only for Asaka to shove Andi back into the ropes. Takata bounces back and Kaoru trips her with the drop toe hold. Andi grabs at her face while Kaoru stomps down on Takata as she uses the ropes to get to her feet. Kaoru then grabs Andi to whip her into her team corner, but Andi counters the whip...only for Kaoru to use her strength to send Andi back to the corner she was directing her to. Andi lands backfirst into the corner, eating an elbow from her BSX partner. The Fast Track champion then delivers a hard chop to the chest of Andi, then another. And another. Until Chrysta comes into the ring to stop Kaoru’s chop fest before it begins.

Mai: Ah good, some sense coming from the Ice Queen.

Chrysta pauses a moment to stare Kaoru down while Andi rubs her chest...and then the Ice Queen chops at Andi without a second thought. Turning back to Kaoru she yells, “You call that a chop?!” to which Kaoru nods...and delivers another chop to Takata. Chrysta sighs, mouthing to Kaoru as if to instruct her, and hits Andi with another chop to demonstrate. Kaoru rubs her chin, as if to study Chrysta’s technique, and rears her hand back for another chop...only for Shizuka to get the drop on her with a headlock from behind, driving the champion’s head into the mat!

Zack: And here comes Shizuka with the Inheritance!

Mai: Looks like she was finally getting tired of the nonsense too.

The ref tries to get Chrysta and Shizuka out of the ring, but before he can Shizuka delivers a slap to Chrysta’s face...and the Ice Queen only stares her down. Shizuka realizes she made a bad move, but only after Chrysta kicks Shizuka in the gut, then hits the Golden Fury with a fisherman’s suplex! Chrysta then gets Andi out of the corner and sets her up for a backdrop driver...and connects! Chrysta rolls out of the ring while she lets Kaoru crawl onto Andi for the cover.

Zack: I don’t think Chrysta was happy with what she did to her wife, but it’s given Kaoru the opportunity here to get the victory over her own partner!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Chrysta looks back at the ring as she sees Andi roll her shoulder off the mat, the Ice Queen stunned by Takata still having some fight left in her. She climbs back onto the apron, her hand sticking out for Kaoru to tag her in. Kaoru slowly rises to her feet, seeing Chrysta with her hand extended and crawls while Takata is stumbling to her feet. The space princess sees Shizuka also stirring on the mat, but looks to see Kaoru trying to tag in Chrysta. Takata rushes at Asaka, who leaps out…

...And tags in Chrysta! The Ice Queen runs into the ring and ducks under a clothesline from Andi, then chopping at her head to daze her. Shizuka’s up next, and goes for an enziguri that Chrysta ducks under. The Ice Queen lifts her up for a spinning brainbuster that connets! Now Chrysta sees Andi stirring again and whips her into the ropes, but Andi comes back at Chrysta with a Butt-Butt to the head! Andi kneels to cover, but her BSX partner Kaoru is already up and at ‘em as she grabs the Space Princess before she can cover Chrysta.

Zack: Chrysta managed to get herself tagged in, but after taking a moment to step in the ring to teach Kaoru a proper chop, she seems less refreshed than she’d like to be.

Mai: That’ll teach her.

Zack: But now Andi has found herself in Kaoru’s hands, and it may not be pretty anymore.

Before Kaoru can get Andi in position, Shizuka’s back up and spins Kaoru around to face her. Shizuka then lifts Kaoru backfirst onto her shoulder, and shouts out before dropping Kaoru for the Yokosuka Cutter...but Kaoru slips out behind Miyamoto, locking her in with an inverted facelock and lifting her up for a facebuster that the Golden Fury eats!

Zack: Kaoru counters Shizuka’s Rich with Rage into the Atom’s Glow!

It’s not long after that Andi approaches Kaoru, and hits her with the Diamond Cutter as she stands up!

Zack: There’s the Space Crusher!

With Kaoru and Shizuka now down and out, Andi’s focus is on Chrysta, who surprisingly still hasn’t gotten up after all of this. She begins to stir, and Andi crouches as she waits for her moment. The Ice Queen gets to her feet, and the space princess rushes kicks her in the midsection to double the Ice Queen over. Andi yells out “DOOOOOOORIIIIIIVAAAAAAH!” before placing Chrysta’s head between her legs, and is about to lift her for the Butterfly Piledriver...but Chrysta stands up right, leaving Andi with her arms wrapperd around Chrysta’s body . Chrysta then grabs Andi’s legs to shift them over one shoulder, then unwraps the space princess’s arms off her torso. Chrysta then tosses Andi in the air, repositioning the princess into her hands and lifting her up high for a gorilla press. Chrysta then lets Andi fall to her shoulders and drives her down into the canvas before going for the cover!

Zack: Space Crusher! NO! Chrysta counters it! There goes the Avalanche!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here are your winners...the team of Kaoru Asaka & Chrysta...ATOMIC FROST!

Zack: What a match! It may not have been CoH vs. BSX, but I’d say the crowd was thoroughly entertained by what they just saw!

Mai: Yeah yeah...I guess Chrysta can finally retire and saying she got one over Andi in the end...jerk.

Chrysta rolls into a seated position, looking almost dazed but satisfied with what she just did. She finds herself being towered over by her fiancee Shizuka...who offers her hand out to the Ice Queen, which is accepted. The couple hug one another, with Kaoru slapping Chrysta’s back as a means of congratulating her. The three of them then turn to see Andi sitting up, sighing over the loss. Chrysta stands over Andi now, her hand extended to the space princess...who just looks it over. Chrysta continues to hold her hand for Takata, the crowd starting to get loud with “SHAKE HER HAND” chants, and after Shizuka and Kaoru stare on wondering what will happen next, Andi reaches her hand out...only to slap Chrysta’s arm away.

Andi turns her back to the Ice Queen after standing up, and folds her arms in a huff. The crowd is in half boos over Andi’s reaction, Chrysta looks on at the blue haired princess, confused by her actions...and after a few seconds Andi lets a smirk form on her lips before she glomps the Ice Queen, who is startled by the hug she receives.

The crowd stands applauding the two teams, who start to celebrate together as Zack wraps things up.

Zack: What a note to end this on. Just a little bit of camaraderie between Chrysta and Andi. Folks, that’s all the time we have for this evening! Come back in two weeks for another edition of Breaking Point, but in just four days we have a jampacked  Velocity! Lily vs. Lozano! Ruby vs. Karina! Kaoru’s third Fast Track defense against Mallory Bennett! Legs & Arse take on Five Feet of Fury! And the main event, one last round with Caroline Dallins and Nevaeh Summers! One more time for the FFW Championship! All this and more will take place inside Madison Square Garden! You will NOT want to miss this one! Good night!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:08:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: