Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:51:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - April 27, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - April 27, 2017  (Read 324 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 29, 2017, 04:50:53 pm »

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
April 27, 2017

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Nevaeh Summers raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona looking at her Evolution title, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Caroline Dallins waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Artemis Kaiser delivering the Crusades, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Jodie Gray looking at her mandible claw hand, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we go inside the arena with the same song playing through the PA system to a roaring crowd. Fireworks shoot down the stage, and around the ring.

Zack: Welcome to the World’s Most Famous Arena, and you are watching a very special edition of FFW Velocity! Where tonight, in a rare defense outside of Pay Per View, the FFW Championship is on the line when Caroline “Killer C” Dallins challenges “The World’s Finest” and defending FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers in our main event!

Mai: Let me correct you, Nevaeh Summers will make a successful defense of the FFW Championship against Caroline tonight. She’s already proven she can beat her, just look back at Sin & Sacrifice. Tonight will be no different!

Zack: Except for the fact that Silas Mason will be suspended fifteen feet above the ring in a shark cage! We’re gonna have a clear winner tonight, and there’s nothing Mason can do but watch it from a bird’s eye view! Not to mention Caroline’s student, Mallory Bennett, makes her first challenge for a title on the main roster when she meets the Fast Track Champion Kaoru Asaka!

Mai: Kaoru has done far better than anyone expected of her, considering she’s mostly just known for her tag team wrestling. I don’t care who wins this match, a bomb could drop in the center of the ring for it, and I’d be alright with that too.

Zack: Two title matches, a massive tag match as Legs & Arse meet Five Feet of Fury! You’ll also see Karina Petrova meet Ruby Tyler, as well as Valentina Lozano facing Lily-Rose one on one.

Mai: Don’t forget we will also be hearing from Laurel Anne Hardy tonight for the first time on a FFW show since she’s been stalking poor Emma MacNamara!

Zack: Poor Emma?….Whatever you say! So let’s get this show started!

Leona’s New Focus

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... LEONA VEGA!

She then climbs the steel steps and walks into the ring, waiting for her music to die down. Then she asks for Maggie's microphone and bows softly to the ring announcer before she speaks up.

Leona: Every time the sun sets, it means the end of a new day... And the start of a new one. So is the cycle of life at the end of the day. I...

She chuckles softly, shaking her head.

Leona: I don't want to be poetic or highbrow or anything, that's just the way my father teached me how to cope with defeat and with how time can be a tough client. The point I wanna make with this is... When I lost the Evolution Championship to Jo McFarlane, I didn't have the time to be sad about it. Because it was the end of my cycle with it... And the start of Jo's. Ever since, I've been laying low because I wanted to... You know, just... Evaluate things. And while it's weird for me to walk out here without a championship after 447 days... I'm happy.

A soft clap happens as Leona nods.

Leona: Because I've had the time to think about where to go from here. And seeing as we have an FFW Championship match at the top of the night, I guess it's only convenient that I reach the conclusion that there's no way for me to go... But up.

Once the audience realizes what's just been said, they erupt in cheers. Leona nods and smiles widely.

Leona: But here's the thing, guys: I want to DESERVE it. If I'm going to make my way into another FFW Championship opportunity... I want to earn it. Earn every part of it. I've been at the top of a pay-per-view before, and I wasn't ready back then. I want to make sure there's nothing barring me from being a champion -- an FFW Champion -- you can all be proud of!

Velocity heads to a commercial break with the crowd showing Leona nothing but support as they chant her name.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: Coming up next we have Karina Petrova taking on Ruby Tyler! Karina’s looking to build herself back up again, and Ruby is looking to carry on building herself after her last win against Scarlett Silver!

Erica: Your favourite partner at that! THis match is going to be a doozy, I can feel it. We haven’t seen Karina in a while and Ruby...well, she’s got stuff on her side already, so there’s that.

The lights turn a reddish hue as Mechanical by Moist hits the speakers, the guitar riff a cue for Karina Petrova to step out. The blonde adjusts her pigtails and looks from side to side, arms crossed for a moment as she stares down at the ring with cold eyes. Suddenly sparks hit on either side of the blonde and she doesn’t even react. As the pyro fades she lets a plume of smoke out from her nose and starts her march down to the ring.

Quite you breathing
Keep to the Shadows
Life isn't easy
Love Isn't Kind
Touch is so simple
Almost inhuman
Unearthly feelings
Synthetic mind

Karina marches down to the ring, eyeing the crowd a little but barely reacting to them, almost mechanical in her focus on the match she was about to have. Karina stops at the base of the ring, rolling her neck from either side to crack in.

Maggie: Hailing from the Republic of Ingushetia, this is KARINA PETROVA!!!

I see the world falling to pieces
Crumbling beneath us
And it just so hard to fight
Those who control us we are destroyers
This mechanical life

The teen rolls into the ring and eyes the ref before stretching against the ropes and loosening up. Karina leans against her corner casually, an eerie calm about her.

Zack: The last time we laid eyes on Karina Petrova, she was taking on Zoey in her debut match and came out on what I’m willing to bet she believes is the wrong side. A win tonight would do her a world of good.

Erica: Believes it? Psh, if I’m facing someone who sees wrestling as nothing more than another paycheque and losing, I’d be pretty pissed off too! In either case, the former Team Russia member could really, really do with a win after her recent run of luck.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.d

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby Tyler will be riding high after her win against Scarlett, and definitely wanting to keep that winning streak going! She’s a very promising young woman and I’m looking forward to seeing how far she goes.

Erica: That makes two of us, Zack. She’s got her head on for this match, and is all too aware of what’s coming for her in the form of the most unsuspecting powerhouse ever.

Fisk calls for the bell and the two women leave their corners, heading to the middle of the ring, where once they arrive, they start to circle each other. It Karina who makes the first move, stepping towards Ruby, who sidesteps her. Karina goes to move again, but stops herself. Ruby doesn’t react before Karina stops, and that split second is enough for her to grab Karina around the nec and bringing her right into a necklock! Ruby fights against the hold and is able to break it by scratching on the Russian’s arm. Ruby spins, turning to face her with a slightly incredulous look on her face. Karina reaches forward and this time takes her arm, twisting up behind Ruby’s back and adjusting herself so that she can use her free hand to push Roby backwards, placing her other hand firmly on Ruby’s chest to hold her in position. Pulling the marginally smaller woman back upright, she quickly adjusts her grip on her arms and hoists the Californian up and drops her with a press slam. Ruby bounces on impact but is quick to her feet, staring down Karina, who only smirked at her.

Erica: It’s definitely fair to say that no one’s got an advantage here. Ruby’s got the speed and Karina’s got the power- though she’s fairly quick herself - and no one’s benefitting from it.

Zack: If this becomes a game of cat and mouse it’s going to be a case of who tires out first, and I’m not taking bets on who that might be.

Ruby charges at Karina, going for a body splash but is caught by Karina, who falls forward and lands on top of her! Rolling off of Ruby and to her knees, and taking her by the hair, uses her free hand to land punches Ruby’s face and upper body until Fisk pulls her off. Karina complies, but not right away. No sooner does she reach her feet however than Ruby moves out of the way and to her feet,and she charges at Karina, taking flight again and this time nailing a jumping elbow to the head! Karina almost goes down, but not quite as she forces herself back to her feet. As she gets reaches them however, Ruby has moved to her other side and takes advantage of Karina’s upward arms and nails one. Two, three kicks into the side of the younger wrestler’s ribcage. Karina winces but turns as Ruby goes for a fourth and this one catches her on the front of the ribcage instead and knocks her backwards. Ruby, taking the moment, takes another run at Karina and this time takes the heavier woman to her backside with a dropkick. Karina doesn’t seem fased by that at all and gets to her feet, shaking her head at the older wrestler.

Zack: A fatal blunder on Ruby’s part should have cost her any chance she had for a while, but it’s very plainly obvious that that’s not been the case here.

Erica: There are very few wrestlers who could mess up like that and still come out of the other side not completely on the back foot, and apparently Ruby Tyler is one of them.

Ruby forces a lock up, but Karina’s weight and raw strength advantage allow her to get the better of it relatively easily she pushes the American in the nearest corner, where she goes to put a knee in her stomach, but Rubym using what little space there is, lifts herself up and kicks Karina out of the way! Taking to the middle turnbuckle this time, she leaps from it and takes Karina down with a flying dropkick! With the Russian down, Ruby bounces off the ropes and baseball slides into Karina’s side, causing the younger wrestler’s face to twist in both pain and surprise. Getting to her feet, she takes her let foot and starts to wail on Karina’s torso, making sure that’s she’s fast enough to stop the Russian wrestler from grabbing her around the foot and bringing her down, which is what Karina was trying to do while blocking off the shot as well. Like Karina before her, she stopped when Fisk pulled her off and raised her hands as Karina pushed herself to her feet. Ruby dropped to a crouching position, watching as the younger woman pushed herself up. Ruby straightened as she thought Karina was going ot. But Karina took off and downed the American with a thunderous spear, and held on for the cover!

Erica: Did you see that spear! Jesus Christ!

ONE!

TWNO!

Zack: I did, but it was never going to be enough to keep Ruby down so early in the match.

Ruby shoved a shoulder from the mat before Fisk could count the two and Karina looked at him, shaking her head as he held one finger up. On her knees, she looped her arms around Ruby’s head and pulled her up, and this time lifted her up and...well, we’d say over but she held the stalling suplex for a few seconds before finally dropping Roby on her back. Roby clutched at her back as she got herself up, where a boot then met Ruby’s face, sending her back to the mat. Getting up again, Ruby ducked out of Karina’s way as she came towards her, running behind the Russian and dropping a foot into Karina’s knee that made her stumble. As Karina pushed herself up, this time Ruby ran forward, took Karina around the head and dropped her with a bulldog!

Zack: Ruby has now lost that advantage we were talking about there, and Ruby’s found herself well and truly in Karina’s yard...and I wouldn’t want to be there.

Erica: I have been there, and I don’t envy anyone who thinks that Karina’s yard is an easy one to get out of

Karina pushed herself slowly to all fours, where she then found herself dropped again, this time thanks to a leg drop. It was then that Ruby straddled her back and at first thought about going for the camel clutch, but then pulled Karina back onto her knees and locked in a modified surfboard instead. The hold, at first, didn’t seem to be doing very much but a good yank on her arms made Karina’s face twist in pain, for all she tried to hide it.

Erica: Not that there’s anything wrong with the camel clutch, but I’d definitely argue that Ruby made the right call there. Far more damage is done with the surfboard, especially when you do that to it.

Zack: You’ll hear no argument from me! Karina’s in a whole lotta trouble here and I don’t think anyone would blame her if she threw it in!

Screwing her eyes shut, she was so busy concentrating on not tapping that she wasn’t entirely aware of Fisk asking her about quitting. She tried to push herself up to get out of it, but found that it caused more pain than anything else so stopped. While this was going on, Ruby pulled harder on the hold, as though trying to tell Karina it was this or her arms. A grunt came from Karina that was obviously a stifled shout and she made attempts to loosen the hold on her arms, which wasn’t working either. Finally, with a great heave and a shout, Karina forced herself and Ruby backwards so that the latter ended up back first on the mat, and Fisk dropped for the count! His hand was about halfway for the one when Ruby pushed Karina off of her, apparently surprised by what just happened. Getting up, she watched as Ruby shook the cobwebs from her arms, and ran at her again, this time taking Karina to her knees with two elbows to the spine. Karina looked around at Ruby, who was coming at her with a kick to the ribs, and shoved herself back up, and Ruby’s feet caught nothing but air.

Zack: Well, I stand corrected about throwing it in and holy hell if she’s not letting being in the hold stop her from getting out of the way of anything!

Erica: Karina’s arguably one of the toughest people on the roster, so it surprises me none that she’d at least pretend she’s okay after being in a hold like that.

Getting up again, Ruby grabbed her and sent a stiff uppercut into Karina’s chest, where spots of red appeared almost instantly. She then whipped the Russian into the corner, where she took off and rattled against her with a crossbody as Karina turned around. Hopping to the middle rope, she drove several punches into Karina’s head, the crowd counting along with her. Reaching seven, she stopped, grinned out at the crowd and dropped Karina with a tornado DDT and bridged into the pin!
Erica: Beautiful tornado there by Ruby! And a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

TH---NO!

Zack: Well, you don’t see bridges every day, and I think that might have something to do with why!

Karina pushed her way out of the pin, looking at the roof while Ruby shook her head at the woman on the mat. She headed backwards several steps from Karina, who was pushing herself to her feet. As Karina was on her knees, Ruby took off, going for her hurricanrana, but Karina caught her! With a grunt, Karina pushed up to a vertical base and dropped Ruby with a powerbomb!

Zack: That’s how you counter a hurricanrana!

Erica: ...If you have the strength to do it. Which most of us don’t. Also, that looked painful on both sides

Wasting no time, Karina picks up the American, hoists her into the fireman’s carry position and drops her with the Death Valley Driver!

Erica: FALLEN STAR! And into the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Maggie: Here is your winner, “LITTLE STAR” KARINA PETROVA!

Zack: Karina Petrova has avenged her loss against Zoey Adler and keep on rolling! Not that this crowd are happy about it.

Erica: Well, they wouldn’t be. In either case, that was a very hard fought match for everyone involved. Ruby did herself well tonight.

Karina’s hand is raised by Fisk, and the Russian smiles among the jeers of the crowd. And with ehr celebrating, we cut somewhere else.

Motivations

Velocity heads to the back, where reporter Amber Carano is standing in front of a monitor with a very familiar woman on it. It’s clearly a satellite interview, with the words “Live From Manchester” across to the top of the screen for her guest.

Amber: Ladies and gentlemen, for several weeks now, we’ve had a regular visitor attending FFW shows. To be specific, it was shows where the reigning Ultraviolence Champion was in action, that being Emma MacNamara. We’ve heard from Emma, so tonight it’s my pleasure to be able to talk with….Laurel Anne Hardy.

The live crowd gives Laurel quite the reception as they are watching the video wall. Amber turns to the screen to address the flamboyant, glittery Welshwoman, and with a broad toothy grin, Laurel fires off a greeting salute and a wink.

Amber: Miss Hardy, thank you very much for joining us via satellite for Velocity.

Laurel: No problem, cariad. Always a pleasure.

Amber: First of all, Miss Hardy -

Laurel: Laurel, please.

Amber: Okay. First of all, Laurel. I think the first question on people’s minds is why have you been essentially shadowing Emma MacNamara in recent weeks? Is there some history between you two?

Laurel laughs and shakes her head.

Laurel: Is that what people are sayin’? “Shadowing”? ’s a strong word. I been to a few shows. I got mates in FFW. Felly an’ Sully, Ruby, BSX… both for that reason, and because of the quality of the art produced here in general, I like to keep up with what’s goin’ on in FFW. The camera always seems to pick me out durin’ Emma’s matches, for whatever reason, even though I’m there for the other ones too.

Amber: But at Relentless you did jump the barricade and interfere in an incident between Emma and Riley Riot...

Laurel: Well yeah. Emma was about to stab Riot through the face with a fuck off big metal spike. I stopped her. That some’n I’m meant to apologise for?

Amber: Well, Emma seems to think you did it because you are looking for some kind of glory. She’s said that you’re doing all this just to get reactions from fans. Would you care to respond to that?

Laurel: Part of me wishes I could say that was part of it. Supposing it was, is that bad? The fans are the reason shows can even happen. If comin’ to the defence of someone in peril pleases the fans, that’s just better all round, yeh - for everyone except Emma, I mean. And I suppose Ryan.

“Your Favourite Wrestler’s Favourite Wrestler” shrugs.

Laurel: But no. I did that without particularly thinkin’ about it, truth be told. Though with the time to think it over, I’d still’ve done it. As for history, anyway? No, not particularly. We’ve spoken a couple times. Attended the same shows. We’re two professionals in the same field. But we don’t, like, know each other. We’ve never wrestled or even shared a roster as far as I recall, an’ neither of us ever slept with the other’s boyfriend or schemed to get the other held down if that’s what you’re talkin’ about. She does go way back with one or two of my original mentors, but that's a non-factor now for any number of reasons.

Amber: Given that you seem prepared to face Emma, can you clear up that this is or isn’t about her title? There has been some speculation on that, but from what I’ve noticed, this seems like it’s more about wanting to go one on one with her than whether or not she’s holding a title at the time.

Hardy shakes her head, chuckling slightly at the idea that she’s just after Emma’s title.

Laurel: Jesus, you think I got time to defend a title from a company I ain’t even in? Nah. I been there, I done it. I used to run myself ragged that way. I take better care of myself these days. Honestly, should me an’ Emma ever end up facin’ each other in a match, if she’s still Ultraviolence Champion by then, I’d be happier for it to be non-title.

Amber: Well, we wait with bated breath to see if it happens... it seems quite obvious the FFW fanbase is very eager to see it, judging by their reactions. Would you like to leave Emma with any thoughts as I am positive she is watching somewhere in the Garden right now?

Laurel: Um… not really? I stopped Emma from mutilatin’ someone for the heinous crime of beatin’ her in a wrestling match. If Emma’s decided I gotta pay for that, well… okay, bring it on, sweetie. You ain’t the only ultraviolent psycho in this world.

As Laurel finishes, the show cuts to a full screen of her before Velocity heads to commercial.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:47:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 04:52:03 pm »

Maggie: This opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: Valentina won the Tornado Tag titles with Isis at Breaking Point just under three weeks ago, but tonight she has to do it alone, as she takes on Lily-Rose .

Mai: It was glorious wasn’t it? I’ve watched the ending of that match over and over again! She’s going to have no trouble tonight.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: After coming up a little short against Bianca Salvador in her last match, Lily-Rose will be determined to get back to winning ways tonight.

With the crowd already lively with their cheers for the upcoming match, Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Maggie exits the ring. Both women are quick to leave their corners and meet in the centre of the ring, but as Lily makes an attempt towards a tie up, Valentina clearly has other ideas and clocks her with an elbow to the jaw. Caught off guard, Lily readjusts her stance to go on the offensive but before she can Valentina begins firing stiff rights into her head, knocking the blonde backwards into the ropes. As soon as her back hits the ropes, Valentina pulls her back out and whips her across to the opposite side. Lily crashes into the ropes and rebounds straight off into a waiting Valentina who lifts her up and plants her with sidewalk slam. Lozano rolls straight back to her feet and pulls Lily back up. Pulling her forward by the head, Valentina delivers a pair of knees into Lily’s ribs before firing her across into the corner.

Zack: Valentina is straight on the attack and it’s clear she’s out to cause the maximum amount of pain she can to Lily.

Mai: She’s simply magnificent!

As Lily hits the corner, The Latin Goddess follows her in and pulls her down by her head for second time, this time delivering a series of knees straight into her face before finishing up with a forearm smash across her back. Giving her no chance to respond, Lozano pulls Lilly out of the corner by the hair and sends her into the opposite corner, shoulder first. Grabbing her by the head again, Valentina hits the blonde’s head off the turnbuckle then starts to smash forearms across her chest. Davis warns her to let Lily out, but Valentina continues up until a count of four at which she pulls her out and gets her into a front facelock. Scooping her thigh, Valentina lifts the blonde upside down to use a scoop brainbuster to plant her on the canvas again. As she floats over for a cover, Davis gets into position for the count.

Zack: Still Valentina hasn’t given Lily a chance to respond and we’ve got a cover.

ONE!!!

KICKOUT!!

Mai: Noooooo!

Lily kicks out straight after the one and Valentina rolls straight back to her feet. As the crowd boo her she ignores them and pulls the blonde to her feet. After delivering a stiff kick to Lily’s mid section, which causes the blonde to bend forward slightly, Valentina knocks her back upright again with an elbow to her jaw before firing her back into the corner. Lily hits the corner back first and  The Latin Goddess follows her and wastes no time in unloading kicks to her torso forcing Lily down into a seated position. Davis tells Valentina again to back away and let Lily out of the corner, but she again ignores her and grabbing hold of the top rope, she starts to stomp on the blonde’s body, which earns her further boos and animosity from the Madison Square Garden’s crowd. After delivering several of the stomps she taunts Lily before adding insult to injury with a final stomp to her face just as Davis is about to reach the five count. Quickly she drags Lily out of the corner and drops down for a second cover.

Mai: This is more like it. That last kick out was a complete fluke, Valentina has Lily exactly where she wants her now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Zack: I think you might have been a little premature there, Mai. Lily’s got her shoulder up from the second pin attempt in quick succession.

Lily manages to get her shoulder up just after the two this time which changes the crowd’s boos to cheers. Valentina slaps the mat before getting back to her feet and making her way to pull the blonde up yet again, but Lily rolls out of her reach and under the bottom rope to the apron. Valentina goes to follow her but Davis stops her before she can telling her to stay where she is to let Lily get back into the ring. As The Latin Goddess squares up to the referee, Lily uses the ropes to pull herself to feet and takes a moment to catch her breath and gather herself.   

Zack: Lily is doing the smart thing and using the time she’s got to gather herself after the onslaught she’s just faced.

Mai: She wouldn’t know smart if it bit her in the ass!

Still arguing with Davis, Valentina is taken by surprise as Lily quietly gets back into the ring and charges at her, delivering a running neckbreaker that takes The Latin Goddess to the canvas. Lily rolls straight back to her feet and backs away a little, to give herself more time to recover from the earlier onslaught she endured, but with Valentina just a couple of seconds slower back to hers the reprieve is short lived. Valentina goes straight back on the attack but as she approaches Lily looking set to take her down with a lariat, Lily takes a deep breath and narrowly manages to sidestep her. Acting quickly the blonde spins behind The Latin Goddess and clasping her hands together she raises them high above her head and brings them back down hard onto Valentina’s back, knocking her forward slightly.

As Valentina starts to straighten back up following the blow, Lily catches her in the same spot with a second Polish hammer which again knocks her slightly forward. Lozano turns around looking furious but the look is soon wiped from her face as Lily clocks her with an European uppercut that rocks her backwards.

Mai: Not the face! That beautiful face!

Zack: Lily’s starting to find her feet a little now and at the same time almost knocked Valentina off hers with a well timed and placed Uppercut.

With the crowd fully behind her, Lily delivers another matching pair of European uppercuts that sends Valentina another couple of steps backwards and then puts her into a front facelock to drop her with a DDT. Lily looks to check that Valentina isn’t getting straight back to her feet before risking another brief moment of respite to catch her breath. With The Latin Goddess still on the mat, Lily grabs her legs and lifts them up, quickly locking in an inverted cloverleaf.

Zack: That’s DEVOUR THE DAY and Lily could be ending this match sooner rather than later.

As Lily leans forward to apply more pressure, Davis asks Valentina if she wants to give in to which she receives a very definite shake of the head to indicate no. Looking determined, Lily leans forward even further applying yet more pressure. Valentina’s face shows the pain she is in but as Davis asks her again if she wants to end the match, she shouts no and stretches out her hand towards the bottom rope and then….looks quite surprised to find she has reached it and has it in her grasp quite easily. Spotting her hand Davis orders Lily to break the hold which she slowly and reluctantly does, which the crowd are not happy with judging by the chorus of boos that follow the break.

Mai: I never doubted that Valentina would escape, she’s fabulous that way.

Lily rolls back to her feet as Valentina rolls onto her front and pushes up to her knees and further up to her feet. Once again Lily spins behind The Latin Goddess, this time locking her arms around the waist of the slightly taller woman to take her down with a German suplex which the blonde bridges into a pin. Davis gets herself into position to start the count.

Zack: Valentina may have escaped Devour the Day but Lily has served up second helpings in the form of a beautiful bridging German Suplex.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Valentina breaks the pin by kicking down hard onto Lily’s chest before the three is complete, forcing the blonde to release her hold as she rolls away holding her ribs.

Mai: Lily may have served up second helpings but Valentina has delivered just desserts to Lily!

Both women lay on the mat, catching their breath for a moment before either start to move. Still holding her ribs and slightly slower than Valentina, Lily gingerly gets back to her feet and narrowly avoids landing straight back on her butt as The Latin Goddess smacks her with a spinning backfist from nowhere. Valentina then grabs Lily and raises her above her head in a gorilla press and despite Lily’s struggles to try and escape, she drops her unceremoniously to the canvas before making her way to the ropes. She makes quick work of getting to the top rope and pauses slightly to make sure Lily is still in position before landing a flying leg drop straight across her chest. The Latin Goddess rolls off of the blonde and throws her arm across for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lily barely manages to roll her shoulder just before the three is complete and the crowd get to their feet with cheers as Valentina gets back to one knee and starts to argue with Davis that it was three. Davis responds shaking her head and holding up two fingers. With an extremely frustrated look, Valentina gets back to a fully vertical position and stomps around the side of Lily shouting at her to get back up.

Zack: Lily looks like she is operating on sheer willpower and instinct alone at the moment. Whatever it is that’s driving her, she’s determined to keep getting back up.

Mai: She should just do the wise thing and stay down, save herself the pain. On second thoughts she should keep getting back up then Valentina can keep knocking her down.

Slowly Lily gets back up only to find herself straight back down as Valentina delivers a devastating spear that almost rocks the ring and rolls straight back up to her feet. Stepping on Lily’s mid-section, Valentina makes her way to the corner and climbs back up to the top rope. Again she takes a moment to check that Lily hasn’t moved before launching herself off for a diving moonsault….that she misses and ends up crashing and burning as Lily rolls away at the last second.

Mai: No!

Lily staggers back to her feet looking a little glassy eyed and scoops Valentina’s feet up to drag her towards the center before locking in an inverted cloverleaf for the second time.

Zack: DEVOUR THE DAY…..again!

Valentina lets out a yell of pain as Lily plants her feet and leans further forward to apply more pressure, but still tries to pull herself forward, trying desperately to reach the bottom rope again. Davis drops down to ask if she wants to quit. Valentina is slow to respond but gives a negative answer as she again tries to move, to no avail as Lily plants her feet firmer and leans into the hold as far as she can to apply maximum pressure. Slowly Valentina raises her hand….then changes her mind and tries again to reach the ropes. Realising that she has not moved an inch she reluctantly taps the mat and Davis immediately calls for bell, to the great delight of the crowd.

Maggie: Your winner of this match by submission…………..LILY-ROSE!!!

Zack: Lily corrected her earlier mistake of being too close to the ropes and it paid off as she manages to secure the win.

Mai: Valentina was robbed, this is a travesty!

As Lily gets back to her feet looking completely drained and gets her hand raised by Davis, Valentina pulls herself up into a seated position and slaps the canvas, looking thoroughly annoyed. The camera pans back to Lily as she leaves the ring and makes her way slowly up the ramp before cutting elsewhere.

Her Destiny

Backstage we go to find Cereza standing by, with Amber Carano next to her, mic in hand.

Amber: Cereza, we’re here tonight in MSG, but two days from now you and Bianca Salvador will be wrestling for the Future Shock Championship that she has held since her ladder match with Mallory Bennett. This is your second match against Bianca, and your third attempt to claim the championship, so you must be feeling a lot of pressure on you right now.

The former stripper breathes through her nostrils as she hears the interviewer say this, letting out a sigh afterwards.

Cereza: Yes, one could imagine a lot of pressure at this time. It isn’t helped that these reminders, they exist because of my own faults back in the past with both Isis and Mallory, and my own failed attempt to qualify for the Fast Track title that Bianca went on to be the first to hold. And with Bianca Reed mentioning that this will be attempt number three, and with criticizing how many shots I’ve had...well I’m not going to disagree with her, but I SHOULD have done something about that by now. But this Saturday...the name of the game IS Destiny. I’m the one on the poster. It COULD very well happen, but...well I suppose we’ll have to see.

Amber: Since this is again your second match with Bianca, do you have a strategy in mind against her?

Cereza: Of course! But that’s not the sort of thing you would share on national television, now, is it?!

Bianca: Well, seeing as you’re known for baring it all, I was half expecting you to, you know, take that plunge.

And just like that, as if on cue, FFW’s Future Shock and Unity Champ Bianca Salvador walks on screen, wearing both belts around her waist (or more like, one around her waist and the other more like over her stomach. It looks as obnoxious as it reads), giving Cereza a light chuckle before nudging Amber.

Bianca: I mean, at least you WERE.

Cereza: I may have been yes, but honestly after how you dealt with Mallory at the last PPV I’m surprised you haven’t tried to tear it out of me. Without consent, of course.

Mockingly she sticks her tongue out.

Cereza: Two nights from now we should BOTH know that we have a long night ahead of us! So you know what? Perhaps it’s best we stop letting our mouths talk for us, and let our fists do as much instead. Wouldn’t you like that as well, O Miss Many Championships?

Bianca just stands there, blinking emotionlessly at Cereza… thrown off at the consent joke she just made.

Bianca: … really now? Okay. You know what? You’re right about one thing. Let’s have the fists do the talking. But here’s something for you to think about, cherry pop, that I’m sure your shallow little mind hasn’t thought about. If you think I’m an one-trick pony, you’d better get your ass ready for a surprise. Because I had my gameplans ready for the last time I beat you…

Bianca looks down at her Future Shock Championship, patting the main plate.

Bianca: … and I sure as hell am ready to score another one.

The stripper leers at Bianca.

Cereza: No, actually I HAVE considered that line of thought, especially since it was mentioned the last time we encountered one another just after you won the championship. But don’t worry, you may have a gameplan, but like a wrong misstep on the stage I can improvise everything back into proper order. But that’s going to be settled when Destiny comes around in two days.

Bianca: Because that worked so well for you last time, didn’t it?

Bianca smiles and gives Cereza a sarcastic thumbs up before walking away.

Bianca: Toodles!

Cereza just watches as Bianca walks off, sighing as she shakes her head.

Cereza: Lightning can’t always strike twice…

She then walks off in the opposite direction, leaving Amber a little confused as we fade to the next segment.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 04:52:58 pm »

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat with Gillie Barnes in the passenger seat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Maggie: The following contest is for the FFW Fast Track Championship! Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: We're ready for Kaoru Asaka's third defense of the Fast Track Championship, this time against "Malicious" Mallory Bennett! And here in the commentary table with me, a woman who has a lot to do with both women involved in this match: the reigning Unity and Future Shock Champ, Bianca Salvador. What's up, champ?

Bianca: Unity and Future Shock Champ, AND first ever Fast Track Champion. And it's funny that Mallory is challenging for it right now, I mean... As if I need any more of a point of how she's always trailing behind me.

The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.

"Let's go."

The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, with the Fast Track Championship hanging from it. Kaoru points to the title proudly, and the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow. She yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to air-guitar along to the song with a group of fans along the way...

Maggie: Coming to the ring... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express...

Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raises the Fast Track belt high above her head, showing off her accolade to the crowd at ringside.

Maggie: Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, handing the Fast Track Championship and her ring jacket to a ring attendant before running the ropes a few times.

Zack: Kaoru is ready to defend the championship once again. How does it feel to see Kaoru rock this championship, seeing as you were the one she won it off of in the first place?

Bianca: Every dog has its day, Zack, and she had hers. But I took the Unity Championship from her and Mel and I have no intentions of giving it back to the Crash and Burning Star Express, so I guess we're even.

Both Kaoru and Mallory stare at the guest commentator before turning to one another and sharing  fist bump to begin the match. The two strikers then circle one another, and as Mal goes for the first punch, Kaoru blocks it and they engage in a lock-up. Asaka reels back and then attacks with a headbutt straight to Mal's forehead. Bennett staggers a little, but recovers in a whim and grabs Kaoru by the head and answers with a headbutt of her own. Kaoru staggers back and shakes her head, staring at Mal, who shrugs. Asaka then charges at Mal, who dodges and makes her way to the ropes to build up momentum. As Mal comes back, Kaoru dodges the incoming axe handle, slipping behind Mal and wrapping her arms around her waist, dumping her backwards with a release German suplex. Mal crashes onto the mat and crawls to the corner to use the turnbuckles as leverage to get back up, but Kaoru is quick to jump her, pressing her into the corner and striking her with muay thai kneelifts. The referee comes to count Kaoru out, but the Atomic One lets go at a clean 3... Only to come back and strike Mal's head with a spinning elbow.

Zack: Kaoru using all of her strong blows to daze Mallory from the get go, you can see she's really attached to this belt.

Bianca: She should. It's her only way of proving she's still got some success going on for herself.

Mallory collapses to her knees, shaking her head, but the champion doesn't let her take a breath as she drags the trucker from the corner, whipping her across the ring and forcing her into the far turnbuckles. As she does, Kaoru dashes across the ring and find Mal there, strikin gher with a double knee that flattens her into the top turnbuckle. Feeling it, Kaoru decides to go for that well once more, whipping Mal across the ring. This time, though, Mal plants her feet down and sends Kaoru running instead, and now it's the champion who crashes into the corner chest first. As Kaoru turns around, Mal is already all over her, striking her with a running clothesline that connects in full, and then she drags Kaoru out of the corner and bulldogs her into the mat.

Zack: Mallory is awake and well! Corner clothesline, and a bulldog, Kaoru's tasting the mat right now!

Bianca: YAWN. I came to comment on this match expecting them to kill one another and they're basically petting one another's heads. Wake me up when it gets good.

Mal takes a couple of seconds still shaking her head, still buzzing from the headbutt, before making her way to Kaoru, who's getting up. Standing behind Asaka, Bennett grabs her in somewhat of a pumphandle, lifting the champ off the mat and leading her to the ropes, where she uses the top rope as a slingshot to bounce Kaoru upwards. But as she tries to connect the suplex, Kaoru shifts all her weight forward, tripping Mallory's balance, forcing the mechanic to drop her safely on her feet. Kaoru takes advantage of that and connects with a jawbreaker, forcing Mal to let go of her. Mallory staggers about with this shot, and Kaoru gets up, lifting her with an atomic drop as she drives her knee into Mal's tailbone. Mallory yelps as she jumps up, and Kaoru takes this moment to rush to the ropes and build up momentum. When she comes back, Mallory takes a mad second wing and smacks her with a powerful forearm smash to the nose!

Zack: OUCH! That came out of nowhere! Mallory popped back to her feet as if she had springs for knees, and Kaoru ate one heck of a forearm.

Bianca: Eating mat and forearms is something she's used to, so I don't expect her to be put down for long. Especially seeing it's Mallory!

Both Kaoru and Mallory rise to their feet, Mal being slightly faster, which allows her to make a beeline to the champ and connect with a knee to the Japanese wrestler's stomach. Kaoru bows, and Mallory tries putting her in a package hold... only for Kaoru to lift her body and send Mallory crashing to the mat with a back body drop. Mal rolls back to her feet as quickly as she fell, as Kaoru once again goes for the roles. Mallory stands up and turns around to see Kaoru, but has no time to protect herself from the incoming crossbody block that knocks her down. As Mal crashes once again, her legs fly up and Kaoru hooks them for a pin!

ONE!

TW-- ROPE BREAK! Mallory grabs the bottom rope!

Kaoru groans as she gets up and off of Mallory, standing up. She doesn't quite let Mal get away that easily though, as she starts targeting Mal's chest before she can get up with a series of stomps. As Mal is still holding the bottom rope, the referee is forced to come in again, but once more Kaoru gives it a clean break. As soon as Mallory lets go of the ropes, Kaoru yanks her from that position and to the center of the ring. There, she proceeds to smack her with knee drops to her arm and chest, capping it off with a leg drop. With Mal still down, Kaoru grins as she mounts on top of Mal and starts delivering more headbutts to her chest, leaving the dual-hair-colored wrestler to defend herself. The referee jumps in to tell Kaoru Mal is in a defensive position on the mat and she has to let go; that's when Kaoru gets up and goes for the ropes next to Mal, waiting for her to come to her knees. When she does, she dashes forward and twirls, trying to catch Mal with the VATS Blaster back kick... But Mallory telegraphs that and ducks! Kaoru overshoots the kick, and Mal powers back to her feet and wraps her arms around Kaoru's waist, German suplexing her into the bottom turnbuckle! After that, Mal covers!

ONE!

TWO!

T-- NOOO!!! Kaoru powers out!

Zack: Near criminal German suplex by Mallory and a two count! She dodged the VATS Blaster masterfully and what a great counter, but the match continues.

Bianca: Well, if Kaoru got up so easily, maybe it wasn't that strong! C'MON, MALLORY, YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BIT BETTE THAN THAT!

Mallory gets up and strokes the blonde patch in her hair, positioning herself behind Kaoru, who makes an effort to stand up. That's when Bianca makes her commentary, making Mallory look at her with a scowl, shaking her head. When Mal turns back to face Kaoru, the champ is already standing in front of her! Kaoru then picks her up from the mat and puts her over her shoulder, only to slam her down to the mat with an Oklahoma slam. From there, Kaoru makes her way to the closest corner, climbing to the top turnbuckle before she turns to Bianca and yells at her to shut up.

Zack: I think they heard you.

Bianca: Everyone heard me. That's why I'm commentating this match!

Kaoru then takes a sharp breath and jumps from the corner, whirling in the air to connect with the Asakasault... except she didn't expect to land on Mallory's lifted knees! As the champion lands badly, the screams in pain and writhes about clutching at her stomach. That's when Mallory makes a great effort to get up to her feet, taking haven on a corner and then "pointing the gun" at Kaoru and puling the trigger, signaling for the end. From there, she gingerly makes her way to the top rope, and carefully takes aim... Before leaping, executing a frog splash pump before pointing her knees downwards to strike Kaoru with the Muy Mal... Except Kaoru rolls out of the way! Mallory manages to abort the move at the last second, rolling to safety and bringing herself back to her feet. She turns around and rushes for a rising Kaoru... Only for Kaoru to grab her head and twist her into an inverted facelock, lifting her and connecting with a brainbuster with lightning speed! After that, Kaoru crawls over Mal for the cover!

Zack: ATOM'S GLOW, AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Maggie: And the winner of this match... AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion... ATOMIC! KAORU! ASAKA!!!

Kaoru rolls away from Mallory and brings herself to her knees, still clutching at her stomach, as she's given the Fast Track Championship again. She then powers back to her feet and looks at Bianca at the commentary table, rising the championship and making a "3" sign with her hand. In response, Bianca raises the Unity Championship belt.

Zack: Three defenses in the bag! One more and she can hand the belt in for an Evolution Championship match! Talk about a golden opportunity for Kaoru.

Bianca: She doesn't have what it takes to fight for the big one. Wait and see. She'll relinquish that belt next time, and walk back home empty handed. And it's gonna be glorious!

The Emma Rebuttal

The show returns to the back, where we find the reigning Ultraviolence Champion (and her manager) standing alongside Amber Carano. The reporter glances over her shoulder at Ryan for a moment before she begins.

Amber: Emma, thanks for joining me tonight. You no doubt saw my interview earlier in the show with the woman who has been making her presence felt, to say the least, when it comes to you. I’m referring to Laurel Anne Hardy. In the interest of equal time, I thought you might like to respond to what she had to say.

Emma gives a shrug.

Emma: Well, I’m going to start from the ending of that little interview as it’s basically the only bit of the entire thing we agree on, mostly because it’s very hard to argue with history. We think wrestling’s this massive field, but it’s really much smaller than we’d like to think it is, especially thanks to Twitter. I have met Laurel several times over the last few years and indulged in conversation with her about various things...like how bad a football team are or something. But we don’t know each other. The mentor she’s thinking of I have known for several years and like to think I’m quite good friends with. But that’s about as far as any agreement on anything goes, other than the fact I was quite prepared to shove a spike through Riley’s head, and even that had nothing to do with losing the match...much as it would have been helpful and meant I wouldn’t have had to defend against the undeserving wretch for a while longer.

She smirks.

Emma: Beyond that, it’s all really opinion, isn’t it? Except the fact if I jumped the barrier and came after her, I’d be escorted out the building and treated like dirt. Laurel jumps a barrier and suddenly everyone wants to see a match and she gets off with nothing, so far as I was ever able to tell. Which is kinda nonsense, but there we are. Next thing we know we’re gonna get fans jumping main events or something.

Amber: Well she doesn’t really work for FFW, so there’s not much the promotion can do to her personally. What is it that you would like to see done due to her involvement? How much can she be punished by the company when she’s not under any sort of contract?

Emma: This is you.

She holds her hand about navel level.

Emma: And this is what I was saying.

She holds her other hand...several inches above the one at her navel.

Emma: If that had been anyone else who does not work for this company, there would have been some kind of punishment, which is usually forcible escorted from the building for jumping a barrier and getting involved in something you shouldn’t be.

Ryan: Emma’s right, Amber. I guess the only saving grace we have is that she’s back in England, so we don’t have to worry about her hopping the wall again when she watches this on television. I’m also glad she didn’t come looking for a title shot, she hasn’t done anything to deserve it. So don’t worry, should the match happen, it won’t be for any titles. My only concern is when Emma does defend this title against Riley, what’s the guarantee that she won’t decide to come visit again? I mean generally these matches ARE no DQ, so what’s to stop her from giving Riley a little help?

Amber: I didn’t get the sense from what she said that she would try to interfere in a match.

Ryan: If you were planning to rob a bank, would you call it ahead and let them know you were coming?

Emma shakes her head.

Emma: Laurel would leave it until after. Something, something, code of honour. So I wouldn’t worry, we don’t need to break the ban I have on you at ringside during a UV match. But that said, the only time Mancunians are “ultraviolent psychopaths”, to quote her, is when their Man United fans are getting into the faces of Liverpool fans after they face each other in a football match. Other than that they think because they’re less than 200 miles from Scotland they’re as hard as actual Scots...or something like that. I’m not saying she’s not a good wrestler, there’s plenty of tapes in the world that would contradict this, but that’s beside the point. I don’t care why she did it, much as I’m not convinced. She decided to interfere where she didn’t belong and apparently that’s supposed to be fine because look, big name in wrestling. No. Not okay.

Amber: From what I am being told, the match is indeed being put together. The paperwork and contracts haven’t been signed yet, nor has the date. But it seems almost a certainty that you two will meet one on one in the future.

Emma: Fine with me. But for the moment, I’d sooner think about forthcoming matches, which include this defence of my belt. Which I’m sure Laurel would understand.

Amber: That makes sense to me. Thanks for your time tonight.

She told the Ultraviolence Champion and Ryan as they head off. The show heads back to the ring.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:15:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 04:56:39 pm »

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Zack: This is a HUGE moment for Legs & Arse, the team that once graced all corners of Pittsburgh have spent the last year and a half gracing their presence in FFW internationally, and are now in the most famous arena for one of their biggest challenges yet!

Mai: Meh, they're gonna get crushed like a bug, I see it already.

"I Created A Monster" by The Animal In Me plays through the arena sound system as the lights dim down to a shade of purple.  The instrumental of the opening rift goes on for a few seconds before Ashley Sullivan comes walking out with her arms outstretched while hunched down low.  Reaching the middle of the entrance stage, Ashley turns around to point back at the black curtain she just emerged from herself before Felicity Banks comes out to join her tag team partner on the stage, spinning in circles with her arms outstretched.

Maggie: From the state of New Jersey, Ashley Sullivan and Felicity Banks… they are F… F… F!

With their names announced, the two partners move down the ramp, Ashley keeping a steady pace and Felicity playing to the fans.  Felicity moves towards the nearby ring steps while Ashley hops up onto the apron to move over to the turnbuckle.  With the spot in the middle of the apron clear, Felicity climbs the steps and goes along the apron where Ashley just was after her partner has climbed the turnbuckle from the outside and sits atop it like a perch.

Ashley motions at her friend and Felicity nods as both members of Five Feet of Fury get into the ring, Felicity ducking in through the ropes and Ashley jumping down from the top turnbuckle to land on her feet.

Zack: Likewise two of the biggest names in this sport are gracing their presence in the Garden tonight, and Ashley and Felicity haven't been seen together since Relentless, really.

Mai: We did see Fel giving us a good talk recently. I think Ashley had to go put a LOT of aloe on that burn the Queens gave them not too long ago, though!

The bell rings, and Muirne and Felicity are the ones to start off the fight. Banks paces back and forth by her corner as Muirne stands in the middle of the ring, hands shaking to ready for whatever Felicity has in mind. Banks approaches the Irish born brawler and locks up with Muirne, the two fighting to push the other back into their corner. Neither woman is budging, so Muirne goes for the backup plan of headbutting Felicity until she breaks off the lockup, grabbing her forehead from the pain Muirne shot at her. Butler noe takes the time to run into the ropes, bouncing back with a flailing dropkick that sends Felicity rolling back. Banks gets to her knees, ducking a running knee from the tomboy. After stumbling over herself, Muirne turns around to find Felicity charging at her, too late to stop Banks from hitting the Irish drinker with a sitout jawbreaker! Felicity then gets herself back to her feet, dusting her ring gear off before she grabs Muirne by her short hair, making her growl as she pulls her to a neutral corner to bash her head into the turnbuckles. Muirne grabs her head, staggering back, but this gives Felicity the opportunity to hit a reverse STO that lands the Irish tomboy’s face onto the middle turnbuckle! Banks drags her by the leg and hooks for a cover.

ONE!

T-

Muirne rolls her shoulder off the mat. Felicity looks disappointed as she stands up, hands at her hips while Muirne rolls onto her stomach. Felicity kneels on top of Butler, putting her knees into her back while she grabs onto the brawler’s ears and pulls back on them. The crowd boos while Felicity cackles, Muirne yelling from the pain she has while the ref makes a count for such an unorthodox hold. Banks breaks at five, then gives Muirne a few jabs before whipping her into a corner.

Zack: Felicity making short work of Muirne here, maintaining dominance for FFF in the early moments of this match.

Mai: Butler’s likely so loaded from Guinness before the fight started, she prolly doesn’t even have a damn clue where she is!

Felicity rushes at Muirne, only to eat an elbow from the brawler that sends Felicity staggering back. Butler bolts out of the corner, grabbing Felicity’s head and shoving her forwards into a bulldog that gets the crowd cheering. Siobhan claps Muirne on, the pub brawler waiting for Banks to get to her feet before applying a Full Nelson to the Supreme one. Felicity does her best to throw her weight forwards in an attempt to get Muirne rolling over her, but the Irish lass has a good grip on her, enough that she manages to hit a Full Nelson Slam to Banks before standing back up to drop an elbow. Muirne drags Felicity over to her corner, giving Siobhan a tag in. Muirne then picks Banks up, then gets between her legs to seat the Supreme one on her shoulders while Siobhan climbs the ropes. Once there Siobhan leaps off to hit a clothesline to Banks, but Felicity rolls forwards to avoid Siobhan’s attack, bringing Muirne down with her. Siobhan lands on the canvas, grabbing at her ribs from the impact of missing that move.

Zack: Muirne had the opening she needed, but in an attempt to get the upperhand on Banks Felicity avoided that Doomsday Device, and Siobhan is paying the cost for it.

Mai: Good. She needs to be taught a lesson for joining Muirne in her little ideas.

Zack:...

Muirne gets up to get at Felicity, but the ref holds Butler back and instructs her to get out of the ring. Muirne does so begrudgingly, but long enough that Felicity is already taunting her, then delivers a few kicks to Siobhan while she’s down. Banks follows it up with a legdrop to McAdams’ face before grabbing the tall Scots’ leg and attempting a pin.

ONE!

T-

Siobhan kicks out.

Zack: Felicity’s made an attempt to pin each member of Legs & Arse, but neither one wants to give her the count of two.

Mai: Lay down then, you stupid bitches! You wanna mess with the SUPREEEEMAH Queen?!

As if infuriated by this, Felicity grabs Siobhan into a chinlock, grabbing her nose to cut off circulation and causing the leggy Scot to flail her arms about as she tries to grab the ropes. The ref sees Felicity grabbing at the redhead’s nose, counting to four before Felicity lets go of Siobhan. Banks gives the ref a nasty look while Siobhan tries to catch her breath.while she uses the ropes for leverage. The Scot still has her back turned to Felicity, who shoves her into the ropes. As Siobhan bounces back Felicity rushes at her with a palm strike that even the crowd feels!

Zack: SHOTEI!

Felicity covers Siobhan once more.

ONE!

TWO!

Siobhan kicks out.

Mai: At least tell me her nose is bleeding from that!

As Siobhan rolls towards the hard cam, we can see that it’s not.

Mai: Aw…

While Siobhan is trying to get up, Felicity kicks at Siobhan repeatedly before stomping to her corner to tag in Ashley. Sullivan hops onto the top of the ringpost and leaps off with a hurracanrana that throws Siobhan halfway across the ring on release. McAdams gets back up, only for Sullivan to take her back down with a swinging neckbreaker. Sullivan goes for the pin while Felicity watches on.

ONE!

TWO!

Siobhan gets her shoulder up.

Zack: Ashley’s come in fresh as a daisy, and she’s taking it to Siobhan already!

Mai: Not good enough! Work that freckled bitch better, Ashley!

Sullivan picks Siobhan up off the mat, dropkicking her into the nearest corner. Ashley steps outside onto the apron, springboarding off the ropes and hitting McAdams with a pele kick that drops the Scot into a seated position. Muirne is yelling for Siobhan to get up while Ashley climbs back in the ring, running at Siobhan with a baseball slide! Sullivan tumbles back, grabbing Siobhan by her legs and dragging her too the center of the ring to make another pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

Siobhan gets her shoulder up again. Ashley climbs up the ropes, pausing to get her trajectory down pat, and leaps for a senton...that Siobhan blocks by getting her knees up! Sullivan’s back hits the knees and she rolles off to grab at her back.

Zack: Sullivan had a good amount of time in the driver’s seat, but that senton cost her that momentum.

Mai: Nooo! Nooo!! You can get up, Ashley! Get her before she gets you!

Siobhan is slow to get to her feet while Ashley’s feeling her back, It’s enough time to bring the Scot back to her feet, and once Sullivan is back up as well Siobhan delivers three kicks to Ashley’s midsection before whipping her into a corner. Siobhan rushes at Ashley, hopping up to deliver a monkey flip that sends Sullivan half way across the ring!

Zack: The funny part is between them Ashley and Siobhan have thrown each other across the full ring.

Mai:...So? Who cares!

Before Ashley can stand up, Siobhan is already rushing to the nearest corner, hitting a split-legged moonsault that lands right on top of her opponent! Siobhan hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Sullivan kicks out! Siobhan grabs Ashley by the head and lifts her up for a vertical suplex, but Sullivan slips out behind McAdams and steps next to her to hit a side Russian legsweep!

Zack: Legsweep to counter Siobhan! It’s anyone’s game now as both McAdams and Ashley crawl to their respective corners!

The ref is making the count as both women are trying to get to their feet as they make way for their corners, Siobhan leaps at Muirne, making the tag to get the Irish brawler back in the fight! Ashley reaches for Felicity, just a fingernail’s reach away from getting her back into the fight…

But Felicity pulls her arm away, slicking her hair back as she grins at a surprised Sullivan. Felicity heads down the steps, leaving Ashley awfully pissed while Muirne stops in her tracks, confused on what exactly to do.

Zack: Muirne’s tagged in, but...Felicity is stepping away from the ring? What’s going on here?

Mai: She’s the queen, Zack! Let her do what she wants with the peasants!

Siobhan is getting herself back up in the corner, seeing the action has come to a halt. Muirne looks back at Siobhan, shrugging to her partner.

Zack: I think Muirne was expecting to fight an equally hyped up Felicity, but she’s now dealing with a tired Sullivan. She has no idea if she should actually do it.

Mai: Oh wah, she must have kicked a bunch of guys that were down on the pub floor, what makes this so different?

After a short talk, Muirne rolls her shoulders as she waits for Ashley to get to her feet. Once Sullivan turns around Muirne delivers repeated jabs to Ashley’s face, then whips her into a corner. Muirne kickss Sullivan against the turnbuckles repeatedly until Ashley’s seated in the corner. Muirne takes a few steps back, and runs at Sullivan, leaping onto her upper body with a bronco buster! Once Muirne finishes she stands up, but not looking pleased at all with herself. Muirne pulls Ashley by the arm to her feet, then whips her into the ropes and swings at Sullivan with a Polish hammer!

Zack: Muirne may not be feeling morally right about attacking Ashley while she’s fresh, but she’s doing all she can to win the match, including delivering some Foreign Aid!

Mai: Boo her, folks! Boo her for attacking a tired Sullivan!

Without calling for it, Muirne runs to the ropes, coming back for a Shots On The House legdrop, but Sullivan sits up before the leg comes down. Muirne grabs her lower back while Sullivan quickly gets to her feet, Sullivan waits for Muirne to get to her feet, then kicks at her midsection before hitting a codebreaker to Muirne! Sullivan covers!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Muirne gets her shoulder up!

Zack: Ashley sent Muirne Into Dust, but it’s still not enough to keep the Irish brawler down!

Muirne rolls to her side to see Siobhan urging for a tag, but Muirne shakes her head as she tries to get up. Sullivan is stalking over her, and the moment the pub brawler gets up Ashley sets her up for an Evenflow DDT, ready to strike...but Muirne elbows at Sullivan’s side until she loosens her hold, allowing Butler to slip behind and lock in the Cut-Off Point! Sullivan tries to get to the ropes, attempting to break Muirne’s hold on her, but Muirne still has enough energy in her to hold Ashley back! It takes time, but the Irish fighter manages to wear Ashley down enough to her knees, Muirne doing her best to keep the hold in until Sullivan goes limp. Butler keeps the sleeper in as the ref raises Ashley’s arm once...nothing. He raises it again...nothing. He goes to raise it a third time…

No response! The ref rings for the bell, and Muirne lets go of Sullivan!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...LEGS & ARSE!

Zack: Well Legs & Arse have done it! They’ve beaten FFF...but not in a way they’re happy with.

Mai: Good. They deserve to feel bad.

Muirne and Siobhan stand in the middle of the ring, the ref raising their arms while both women don’t look pleased with the results. As they see Ashley stirring, they help her up to her feet, asking her if she’s all right.

Zack: And nobody can really blame Ashley for being upset. She just watched as her tag partner left her to fend for herself against Muirne & Siobhan. Sullivan likely has a lot to talk to Felicity about after what she pulled.

Mai: Feh. Good luck to her with that.

Eileen’s About Face

The lights dim inside of the arena as a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to a deafening amount of boos from the New York City crowd, all while the rhythm of B.A.P.’s “Punch” playing over the PA system as her eyes shift and glance over at the audience alongside the reaction she is receiving, before she takes in a deep breath and her right hand moves down, gradually removing the hoodie off of her head…

...And things immediately take a shift, “Punch” by B.A.P. being abruptly cut and the lights begin to rapidly flash across Madison Square Garden, a 16-bit chiptune whistle echoing across the PA before the words to “The Stand (Man or Machine)” by The Protomen begins to play as the lights turn from white to red before the red spotlights illuminate Eileen Amaro, the boos still pouring down but her expression shifting into a smirk. Sporting a black hoodie and matching track pants with what is seemingly blood splatter across it, the look completed by a set of custom-made Adidas in white with red stripes across it and yellow with the words “HOPE RIDES ALONE” on the heel counter in yellow. The smirk widens on her face as Bobby B. Barabbas emerges from the curtains behind her, cane in hand and dressed in all black as he joins Eileen Amaro at her side before the two of them begin to make their way down the ramp:

Tell me now. Is there a man among you here? Is there no one who will stand up and try to fight?
Tell me Man, is there not one in all your ranks? Is there not one who values courage over life?

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, as she practically ignores the very existence of those sitting close to the barricade even as they boo, throw the thumbs down or hurl curses at the duo, Amaro’s focus remaining on the squared circle and nothing else as she watches Bobby B. Barabbas go on ahead, getting the curious body bag itself inside of the ring first with some effort before climbing up the steel steps, sitting onto the middle rope and opening it as Eileen hops onto the apron and enters the squared circle while “The Stand (Man or Machine)” reaches its chorus:

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen Amaro takes center stage, the lights beginning to swirl around the entire arena rapidly again as the boos grow louder while the red spotlight embraces her once again - a defiant stare in her features even as the hatred pours down onto her. Barabbas places a hand on her shoulder, almost as if to assure her that everything will be alright and in return, she simply nods...even as the cameras show signs such as “WHY EILEEN WHY?” and “EILEEN SUCKS!” across the arena.

I’ve given everything I can…

There are no Heroes left in Man…

...SO IT BEGINS!

It’s not long after that particular line that she motions for a microphone, the timekeeper coming over and handing a pair of them to Bobby B. Barabbas, who returns to his client with a microphone in hand as the house lights return to normal and “The Stand (Man or Machine)” fades from the PA system as all that remains are the echoing boos across Madison Square Garden. Those boos gradually grow as Eileen Amaro raises the microphone near her lips, as she chooses to keep her expression to simply one who will endure whatever they have to get out of their systems while Bobby B. Barabbas chooses to take a far simpler approach. His voice played a piper’s tune meant to make make the world stand to attention and listen carefully, all while containing a sound that would make the hairs on the back of the neck stand in attention and salute as the truth would finally emerge from the Voice…

Bobby B. Barabbas: Ladies...Gentlemen...and Members of the Jury…

The boos did emerge at a higher octane at those seven words and yet, they died down far quicker than the initial reception. Perhaps it had something to do with what they came to see.

Bobby B. Barabbas: ...my name is Bobby B. Barabbas...and I Stand before you as a man who bore witness… to the beginning. The beginning of change, the beginning of redemption, the beginning of everything you will ever know from this day to your last. Results may come and results may go, whether deserved and righteous or the clear robbery from the thief in the shadows, but this… this result, the result that you all bore witness to, that I witnessed, was merely a symbol. A calling, a holy scream from the heavens of this sport that called for the beginning of change. A change that you need, I need, she needs, he needs. A change that will bring the end, an end that will change you all. And that ending is nearer than you think, much nearer. It is breathing down your neck as I speak, the hairs standing up and saluting this change. That change. THE change. All that was left to choose was when it begun.

The pause was dramatic, the stare was captivating and the audience were seemingly hypnotised, holding onto every last breath of his.

Bobby B. Barabbas: It has begun.

The Pied Piper of Portland drops to a single knee, gazing up to his client as he spoke with power and reason and passion, pointing up to her with a single digit that made the whole world watch.

Bobby B. Barabbas: Members of the Jury… I am proud, infinitely proud to present to you on this day of days, this night that will never be forgotten not just the future of Professional Wrestling. Not just the change of Professional Wrestling. I, Bobby B. Barabbas, present to you… Professional Wrestling personified… EILEEN AMARO!

The boos began to rain down yet again around the Garden, but instead of acknowledgment, they all simply just witness Eileen Amaro smiling down at Bobby B. Barabbas. She extended a hand, taking his own and assisted him back to his feet, a muttered “thank you” from her to him before her attention finally turned to the world, the microphone raised up near her lips and the words becoming clearer...

Eileen Amaro: Six hundred and forty-two days ago, in this very building...I returned from an almost year long sabbatical. In fact, I returned to a hero’s welcome from many people who were probably in this building for Unstoppable and then some. But in those six hundred and forty-two days, so much has changed. …You have changed. Or perhaps, this very united front that you present in front of me right now was your true nature all along. After all, for a woman who you welcomed back as a hero...you were more than happy to change that attitude in almost record time.

The tone on her voice grew sharper with each word, and Madison Square Garden wasn’t exactly appreciative of it as the boos continued, the cameraman focusing on one particular sign showcasing Eileen Amaro’s face and the word “TRAITOR!” written at the top of it.

Eileen Amaro: I remember how I reflected on that very moment being one of the finest in my career, at that point. That I had been accepted back after being on the edge of making decisions that I would certainly regret...that maybe I would have been accepted back as I was. A little broken still, but having enough courage to put on a smile and live up to the expectations placed in front of me. But then, it gradually all began to change. It all began in Toronto, when you people saw fit to cheer Valentina Lozano. The boos were new, but they weren’t what caught my attention. No...it was this confirmation of a trend that you people would dare root for a woman who has been a blight upon professional wrestling and that you would dare feed her fucking ego after all of the horrible things she has done upon the wrestlers in this roster...and before you get it twisted, allow me to remind you that this is nowhere near the first example of such behavior. Or do I need to list off the cheers for Nevaeh Summers as she mocked my deceased mother? Or maybe go back even further

A quick pause, before a bit of reminiscence occurred...

Eileen Amaro: I remember a little girl three years ago...during my time as a Goodwill Ambassador. Her name was Katie. She had bright blue eyes and mousy hair, infectious smile. She wanted a particular FFW action figure, something that her family couldn’t quite afford due to the hospital bills and such. Box code FFW201821208...a weird way to describe it, but here’s where it gets interesting. Because hunting down and finding that action figure turned out to be a rather pivotal point in my own life.

She pauses, looking around the entirety of Madison Square Garden before finally asking one particular question to the world at large.

Eileen Amaro: ...Do you remember Aimee Easter?

The crowd in Madison Square Garden cheers outloud at the mention of “The Serpent” and the expression in Eileen Amaro’s face shifts, finally. A look of clarity upon her eyes, a full confirmation of her worst fears realized and now, nothing short of anger seemingly coursing through her veins as her left fist clenches and her gaze steels as she looks dead at the camera lens.

Eileen Amaro: That was the figure Katie wanted me to get for her that night. And I remember asking her why she had the need to deceive me like it, why not just say that it was an Aimee Easter figure she wanted. And then, you wanna know what she said? ...That little girl told me that Aimee Easter...was cool. That she liked to see her no matter how many times she lost, because even when Aimee lost, she always won somehow. And a part of me should have learned that truth about that little girl and the rest of you people right there and then...hell, perhaps I did but I just chose to ignore it. Just like I ignored the fact for so long that during my time gone, you all dared give a hero’s welcome to that same LYING, DECEITFUL *CUNT* WHO NEARLY TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!

A near loss in composure that one. The boos still came down, but there were some gasps and some shock as they saw the pain behind Eileen Amaro’s eyes and that same pain echo in each of those last few words.

Eileen Amaro: And it’s not just Aimee Easter...but it’s scumbags like Valentina Lozano and Isis Morales, deviants like Emma MacNamara, rotten piles of garbage like Desirae fucking Kain and Ignis, hypocrites like Stephanie Stefano, spoiled little princesses like Samara and NEVAEH. FUCKING. SUMMERS...people who you have dared to cheer over time when they laced their boots against me, regardless of their actions against like others, regardless of their disregard for the good of this sport and the people in it...and yet, I have tried and I have fought against every bit of distortion within this company, against every scumbag who dares use professional wrestling as their own personal playground since the day I stepped foot into Femme Fatale Wrestling. And what exactly have I gotten for that over this past year? Because now, you all have the audacity to treat me like I’m the same kind of trash as these same sycophants and those who bastardize the very industry I represent?! And why, exactly?!

Eileen Amaro exhales, looking over to Bobby B. Barabbas, who simply nods with an all-knowing grin on his face - encouraging the “Last Scion of Professional Wrestling” to carry on her message.

Eileen Amaro: ...For nearly seven years, I have given you every fiber of my fucking being every time I have stepped in between these ropes. I have been blatantly honest with you in every step of the way of my intentions to become a world’s champion for the first time in my career and yet, ever since my return - there’s been one common thread which has grown and grown with each time I step into this ring...and that common thread has been your disrespect. As I keep giving and giving every bit of me to you, to this ring and to this profession...all you see fit to do is to take from me instead. So after a series of incompetent decisions led to an inexperienced special guest referee - best friend or not - not making the proper three count when she should have and seeing the dream I’ve been chasing snatched out from my hands yet again, to awaken to YOU PEOPLE CHEERING MY BIGGEST LOSS YET...and thus, I made THE Choice.

Bobby B. Barabbas nodded again even amongst the boos, as Eileen Amaro now had a close-up on her face from one of the cameraman who had stepped through the ropes and gotten inside of the ring to capture the very moment that FFW cameras had been waiting on since the aftermath of Relentless.

Eileen Amaro: ...I am going to do...whatever it is that I want to do! Because I finally realized the truth. You don’t want a hero. You don’t want honesty. All you want...is a feel good story. All you want...is a martyr to vicariously live through the very desires that none of you can achieve on your own, no matter what it is they do unto others to achieve it. And so, this leads me to this very moment here tonight and to all of you watching around the world...in the same arena that I have returned to this company, I just have one thing left to say to all of you watching this right now. Something that I want to make loud and clear from this point forward.

The Pied Piper of Portland looked upon his client, pride in his eyes as he gazed upon her. She looked to him as she paused, taking in a deep breath as her manager seemingly made a simple hand movement, a motion of pulling a trigger. Eileen nodded, gradually unzipping her hoodie with her free left hand and once unzipped, she opened up the hoodie and the camera shot captured the three essential words on the black t-shirt she wore underneath, written in white and red, sharply and boldly advertising a new credo unto the world, the very choice that she has made going forward:

“KILL AMARO KILL”

Eileen Amaro: ...I am going to kill the dreams, the hopes and everything else in between of any and every unfortunate soul that dares to step to me. I’m going to take personal pleasure in every single second of bringing you all agony and giving you all the proper reasoning to boo me while I dismantle every motherfucking hero that you cherish and every goddamn villain you wish you could be as cool as. I am done giving you every fiber of my being, so I am just going to take everything I want at this point and in the process, I am going to take everything away from you in the same way that you all have tried to take everything away from me. It doesn’t matter who gets put in my path from here on out, because I will not stop until I make MY dreams come true - starting with whoever the hell comes out of tonight as the FFW Champion! And even when they do? I’m still gonna come for all of your throats just out of motherfucking spite. Why, you ask?

The corners of her lips curled, almost as if she’d heard a most exquisite joke at the concept of that question. And yet, she allowed herself to explain it the world one very last time before her new journey began...

Eileen Amaro: ...Because I am Eileen Amaro! Because I am professional wrestling! And most importantly? To echo the famous words of one Colleen Chambers: ...Because fuck you, that’s why!

The microphone drop was almost cathartic, as it was spiked right into the mat, the feedback loudly echoing from the impact across the PA system as Eileen Amaro extended her arms outward and simply embraced it all. The initial shock, the loud expression of hatred she received shortly after as “The Stand (Man or Machine)” began to play over the PA system, as Bobby B. Barabbas applauded his client even if the Jury around them was nothing more than a biased product that had yet to comprehend what they had truly unleashed upon themselves and upon the world at large. It’s to the point where not even the sudden appearance of crumpled up FFW programs or a plastic soda cups still half-full flying towards the ring are enough to deter either one of them, although the production staff seems to think wise to cut to a commercial break right there and then, the defiant, angry stare on Eileen Amaro’s face being the last thing they see.

After all...there are no Heroes left in Man.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 04:59:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 04:58:10 pm »

A video package plays showing highlights of the year long feud between Caroline Dallins and Nevaeh Summers - everything from extended highlights from their matches; Caroline holding the title aloft over her downed opponent. The Trinidad wrestler getting busted open, stripped and bleeding. More match highlights follow finish with Nevaeh winning the FFW Championship by beating Caroline. It continues to show more recent interactions between the pair, including Caroline hurling a sledgehammer through the back window of a limp before the video ends with a determined and defiant Killer C staring coldly at a confident, smiling World’s Finest accompanied by her grinning manager.

As the camera cuts back to the sold out Madison Square Garden, it takes in the building anticipation of the screaming fans before focusing on the open doored Shark Cage at the bottom of the entrance ramp, checking out the uncomfortable interior of the metal barred cell before it continues into the ring, finding Maggie ready to kick off proceedings.

Zack: Oh, we’re about to see something very rare, fans. The FFW Championship is about to be decided here in the Garden in a rare title defense on free television! We’ve taken our last commercial break as well, we’re here till we have a winner!

Mai: There’s no reason for that shark cage, Zack. What’s Silas done other than provide motivation for his client….and sometimes her opponents?

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is your Main Event of the evening, and it is for the FFW Championship.

“Sex and drugs, and dirty money! On the race to rule the world!
You cut your teeth on fame and diamonds...
Your time is up, now three, two, one...!”

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as “The One” by Slaughterhouse plays through on the sound system as well. The arena dips low on light save for a spotlight falling on the entrance way. The Instant Classic emerges, standing tall with her arms crossed and bandana around her neck. Killer C walks, pushing away from the curtain and down the ramp. Lyn Dallins accompanies her in a three piece suit as he offers a few words.

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number one!
One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!”

C walks to the ring, high-fiving every fan she can on the way before pausing in front of the shark cage testing out the rigidity of the bars before she steps around it and rolls in the squared circle from under the ropes. Killer C then motions for the ring announcer to hand her the mic and she thanks them. She pulls her bandanna from her lips to speak as Lyn leans in a corner.

Caroline: I am... From Tampa Bay, Florida by way of San Fernando on the islands of Trinidad and Tobago. I weigh in tonight at 155 pounds... I *AM* The Instant Classic! WHAT’S MY NAME!?

Crowd: KKKILLLLLEEERRRR C!!!!!!!

Zack: Caroline Dallins lost the FFW Championship back at Sin & Sacrifice, and it’s been a long road back! “Killer C” is in the shape of her life, and plans to leave the Garden as a two time FFW Champion!

Mai: What you’re forgetting is we’ve had the same champion since September at Sin & Sacrifice, my favorite FFW Champion in a couple years! She can hype herself all she wants, she’s still gotta beat the “World’s Finest” tonight!

The arena goes dark once we start hearing “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde start to play. As she does a crimson hue comes over the arena

“I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
And the scars that mark my body they're silver and gold”

Through the darkened stage area we soon spot a figure making their way out. It's Silas Mason who stands on the stage. Next to him a crimson light shines up from the stage

“My Blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones
It keeps my veins hot, the fires found a home in me
I move through town, I'm quiet like a fire”

Silas remains standing on the stage as we now start to see something emerge from the stage. It's a blonde haired woman, draped in a big, feathery, crimson and silver robe that covers her entire body. We can't see her face due to the dark crimson light, but she is striking a pose as she comes up slowly

“And my necklace is a rope, I tie it and untie it
And our people talk to me, but nothing ever hits
So people talk to me, and all the voice just burn holes”

The woman is now on the stage fully next to Silas, engulfed still by the white light and striking a pose.

“I'm going in (OHH)”

The woman now throws her arms down as the crimson light cuts off. We then change to a wide view quickly as pyro explodes in a row on each side of the stage. he camera brings us back to a shot of the stage as we see Nevaeh Summers standing there in that big robe next to Silas. She stands there looking out at the crowd. Her hair is has been pulled back and twisted into a long braid that runs deep down her back.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds.  She is the reigning and defending FFW Champion....She is “The World's Finest” NEVAEH SUMMERS

Nevaeh starts sauntering to the ring as Silas follows behind her. The fans at ringside reach their hands out to touch her but Nevaeh just ignores them. She now reaches ringside and sticks her arms out.

Silas now comes around her and unhooks a button right under her neck. He begins taking off the robe as we now find Nevaeh dressed in a leather crimson and silver liberty strapped peplum top that is sowed into a crimson bikini bottom with a crimson and silver leather skirt around it. We also notice on her arms she is wearing crimson fingerless gauntlets on each arm that run up to her forearms. On her feet are crimson knee high boots with crimson kickpads and a Royal “NS” written on them in silver. The most important accessory though is the FFW Championship wrapped around her waist

Nevaeh stands there for a few more moment still she slides into the ring and makes her way to the middle of the ropes. She climbs up them, hooking one leg over the top rope to where she is straddling the top rope.

She looks out to the crowd with a glare on her face. She slowly rubs her title before snapping her head to look upward, her arms stretched out. Multiple spotlights shift down towards her, basking her in the light while Silas applauds behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she lowers her head back down. She gets off the ropes and goes across the ring, putting one foot on the bottom and the other on the middle, just looking out to the crowd. She stretchers her arms out again as she glares at them.

She now goes to a corner where Silas stands on the ring apron. He starts whispering into her ear as they wait for the match to start.

Zack: I know we have plenty of photographers here, I hope they take plenty of pictures of Nevaeh right now! Because she may not have that title before we leave the air tonight!

Mai: Oh, listen to you now! Your job is to call the match. That woman right there is the centerpiece of the largest women’s wrestling promotion on Earth. She didn’t get there through luck, she’s that damn good! And Caroline knows it because she lot the title to her!

Dallins eyes didn’t leave Summers as she leaned back in her corner, watching Kevin Fisk approach the FFW Champion, taking the belt from her and presenting it to Caroline and then to the crowd before he handed it off to the ringside attendant. The official then doubled back to the Champion’s corner as Silas Mason dropped to the floor and shook his head no as Fisk directed him towards the Shark Cage. Fisk ordered him once more only for the man to again refuse as Summers argued that her manager wasn’t doing anything, the referee telling her that it was the orders of Cody Kincaid. Silas Mason stood resolute in the corner, refusing to move as the senior official left the ring, telling Silas he either got into the Shark Cage of his own free will or security would help him. Mason paused for a moment and began to step towards the cage, as Nevaeh Summers joined him on the outside and the pair of them argued the injustice of it all; the Texan being especially vehement in his protests that this was a completely unnecessary measure. Fisk remained insistent, guiding Mason towards the individual sized structure only for the manager to turn and threaten to sue him; to press charges of false imprisonment and that his constitutional rights were being infringed upon by being forced into doing--

Zack: Silas Mason can complain all he wants. He’s going in that cage like any other criminal, as far as I’m concerned.  He’ll have a bird’s eye view for this championship match.

Mai: He’s a manager, not a common criminal! He represents the “World’s Finest” and the FFW Champion, he’s got a right to be upset!

His arguments didn’t get any further as Caroline lost patience, charging across the ring and catching the FFW Champion with a baseball slide into the side of her head, sending her sprawling to the floor. Mason turned on the challenger but before he could say a word he was sent to the floor himself with a stiff forearm to the jaw that caused his hat to fly off. Summers started to rise only for Dallins to advance on her quickly, grabbing her by the hair and driving a knee upwards into her jaw sending her backwards to the floor once more. Turning back towards the greatest manager in the world, Caroline grabbed him by the neck of his suit and jerked him up to his feet before she threw him headfirst into the back wall of the shark cage. She glared at the rising Nev, stopping her in her tracks as Silas turned and stumbled backwards only for Caroline to slam the cage door in his face, causing him to fall back once more before she ordered the referee to lock it. Stooping down Caroline gathers up Silas’ hat and throws into the crowd as a memento for a lucky fan.

Mai: That’s theft! Do you know how much that hat probably cost? And she just gave it to these people?! What do New Yorkers want with a ten gallon hat?

Zack: Are you kidding? That hat’ll be on eBay by tomorrow morning, and maybe Silas can buy it back if he misses it that much.

Caroline slid back into the ring and came to her feet, waving Nev forward as Fisk put the lock in place and gave the sign to the ring techs to hoist the cell into the air. Summer stepped forward and looked at Silas slumped back in the cage before her attention turned to the ring, taking the last couple of steps forward before she pulled herself up onto the apron and stepped through the ropes. Fisk joined the pair and called for the bell as Dallins, stood right in the middle of the ring, waved Summers forward. Nevaeh looked at Caroline for a moment before she stepped forward and began to circle Dallins before she steps forward, delivering a forearm strike to the side of the challengers jaw. Immediately Caroline fires back with a forearm of her own as they begin to slug it out, landing six a piece before Caroline changed it up, stepping up from a forearm to the jaw to a European uppercut that saw Summers take a half step back before she fired out stiff side kick into Caroline’s side. Dallins took another strike from the blonde’s legs as she stepped towards and in an instant wrapped her arms around her waist and snapped off a belly to belly suplex.

Zack: These two have despised one another for most a year, there’s no love lost here. And this match has been a LONG time coming for Caroline!

Mai: She didn’t deserve another shot at it, as far as I’m concerned. Nevaeh has already proven to be the superior athlete. This is just a formality!

Summers rolled to her feet only for Caroline to come flying at her with a Thesz Press that sent her down to the canvas with Killer C on top of her who hammered away on her with a series of rights and lefts. As Fisk asked for Caroline to separate, the Tampa based wrestler pulled her opponent upwards with her and into a double underhook, lifting her knees to bury them into the Georgia Peaches chest with six strikes before she jerked her upwards once more, transitioning from the double underhook into a swinging neckbreaker that put her back down on the mat. Nevaeh held her neck for a moment as she pushed up to one knee only to find her head caught by Caroline who again sent her to the mat - this time with a snap mare that left Summers in a seated position on the canvas. Dallins backed up two steps only to come forward and deliver a low boot to the back of Summer’s head, forcing her chin to her chest and as Caroline’s boot slid round her head, she dropped down to sit behind her, instantly reaching forward as she went for the News at 11 figure four necklock but never getting close as Summers grabbed hold of an ankle, rolling out of the figure four attempt and looked to be about to apply an ankle lock only for Dallins to bring up her free foot and kick her off immediately, causing Nevaeh to stagger backwards, lose balance and fall onto her ass.

Zack: Nevaeh just landed right there on her Silas, and “Killer C” is absolutely on top of her game so far tonight.

Mai: You keep talking, you may be the next one he threatens to sue after he gets done with those officials who put him in that cage. Poor Silas.

The FFW Champion had a small smirk as she pushed up to a knee and saw Caroline staring at her, waving her upwards and back to her feet. Nevaeh got herself back to a vertical base and the pair circled each other once more before they met in the middle of the ring with a collar and elbow tie up, pushing each other back and forth for a couple of moments before Summers brought her knee upwards into her opponent’s gut, followed by a second that doubled Dallins over momentarily - just long enough for Summers to spin around to stand next to her and viciously snap her backwards with a side Russian legsweep, using the momentum to roll through and to her feet. The World’s Finest wrestler advances on Caroline as she rose to her knees and slapped her across the jaw that turned Dallins head to the side. As Caroline turned back to stare at her opponent, she got three quick knees to the chest before she was lifted upright and into a snap suplex. Again the Challenger tried to rise quickly to her feet only for Summers to bounce off the ropes behind her and drive her face first into the canvas with a one handed bulldog. Again the FFW Champion rolled quickly to her knees and from there she drove a forearm into the side of her nemeses jaw as the Trinidadian wrestler was only on all fours before she wrapped her arm around her head, jerking the woman up to her feet for a moment before she delivered a DDT, rolling her over and made the cover.

One…

Zack: Well executed DDT from the champion right there, but it’s still too soon to think she’s gonna catch Caroline like that. There’s way too much animosity here for that.

Mai: What do you know? Caroline’s gotten whacked in the head a lot, usually the ring post. But still, Nevaeh isn’t getting paid by the hour.

Caroline kicked out and Summers mounted her, driving forearm and elbow strikes into her jaw before she pulled her up at the officials insistence and Irish whipped Dallins into the corner, following in close behind her before she left her feet delivering a splash to crush her against the corner. Landing on her feet, Summer spun around and drove an elbow into the side of Caroline’s head, taking a step backwards as she did so and began to deliver alternate back elbow shots into the challenger before she finally stepped forward and raised her hands in the air getting a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. As the blonde turned back around she was run over thanks to her opponent exploding out of the corner and catching her with a huge running lariat.

Zack: Nevaeh calling out all her fans here in the Garden, I guess their tickets got lost in the mail! And that’s what happens right there when you stop to antagonize the crowd rather than focus on your business.

Mai: Nevaeh is very cosmopolitan, she probably assumed some of the people in this state had some taste. I could have told her already that wasn’t the case.

Summers scrambled to get back to her feet only to be met by a series of knife edge chops to the chest that reverberated around the arena and would surely be leaving behind bright red marks behind underneath the ring attire. Each blow backed Summers up into the corner and as her back hit the turnbuckles, Dallins began to throw her boot into her midsection driving the air from the blonde as she landed ten in rapid succession causing her to slump down in the corner a little. Fisk demanded the separation and watched as Caroline reeled around in a circle back to the middle of the ring and then charged forward, bringing her boot up and catching Summers with a face wash. Nevaeh tries to stagger forward and as she does so, Caroline spun her around, lifted her up and delivered side suplex to her. The FFW Champion rolled away, pushing up to her feet as she did so only to find Caroline flying towards her having bounced off the ring ropes for momentum and left her feet to deliver a leg lariat that caught her opponent across the throat and sent her down to the mat. Nevaeh sat up and Caroline instantly took the opening to once more try to lock in the News at 11. Again through Summers rolled away from it before it could get applied.

Zack: Caroline was looking for her pet submission there, but they know each other so well. Nevaeh almost has a Spidey sense when it comes to that hold.

Mai: A Spidey sense? She’s not a comic book character, Zack. She’s just that damn good, and I don’t think Caroline’s gonna catch her in that submission.

Nevaeh again started to rise to her feet, staring a hole through her opponent that only caused the Trinidad and Tobago native to smirk at her; waving her forward once more and asking her if that was the best she had. With a roar, Summers charged towards her only to faceplant on the canvas as Caroline caught her with a drop toe hold, sending her to the canvas as Killer C made it quickly to her feet, delivering a punt kick into blonde’s ribs as she got to all fours. The FFW Champion held her ribs as she pushed up to her knees and found herself caught with two handfuls of hair as Dallins jerked her head backward and delivered four vicious knee strikes into the back of her neck and shoulder blade as Fisk counted to four, warning Caroline that she’d disqualify her as she threw Summers head forward, sending back to all fours. Dallins half nodded in acceptance of the referee’s instruction before she stepped over her foes neck and dropped down as she brought her legs and came so, so close to locking in News at 11 only for Nevaeh to feel it coming at the last minute, spasming like a fish out of water as she frantically squirmed and jerked her body, getting out of the hold at the last moment and retreating all the way across the ring to the outside, rubbing at her throat and chest as she looked back at C in the ring; the Challenger on one knee, holding up her fingers pinched together with barely no space between them as she told Nevaeh that she was that close.

Mai: Where’s your comments for that? Caroline’s trying to be cute with Nevaeh, because she was close to getting the News at 11 cinched in there!

Zack: What about it? Nevaeh knows it too, she was flailing like a drunk man on the escalator right there.

Summers let out a scream of frustration as she slapped her hands against the ring apron and began pacing back and forth, taking deep breaths as she looked up at the shark cage. Fisk’s count got to seven before Nevaeh strode up the steps onto the ring apron and told the referee to back Caroline back up across the ring. Dallins rolled her eyes as she advanced forward, Summers retreating back to the outside only to see Caroline sit on the middle rope, holding them open for her as she invited her to return. Summers yelled at the official who talked to Caroline, getting the Trinidad and Tobago descendant to back up to a neutral corner and this time Summers climbed up onto the ring apron and stepped between the ropes only for Caroline to advance on her quickly, delivering a forearm into Summers chest, followed by a second the moment Nevaeh straightens up. Dallins lands a third forearm to the chest before she took the FFW Champion by the wrist and whipped her across the ring, catching her on the return with a perfectly executed standing dropkick. Landing, Caroline pushed up to one knee and outstretched her arms asking the crowd how good was that, getting a huge cheer from the capacity crowd. Suddenly Caroline’s attention is turned upwards as she hears a bellow of rage and a frantic rattling of metal against metal from above as Silas seems to have recuperated enough to realise where he is. He pointed down and screamed at Caroline that she wouldn’t get away with assaulting him only to get a mocking salute from her as she rose back to her feet...and got a thumb jabbed in her eye from Nevaeh.

Mai: Good job, Nevaeh! Take advantage when she’s checking out Silas in that shark cage!

Zack: It just goes to show you that even fifteen feet over the ring that Silas Mason can still be a nuisance. But at least he won’t be putting his hands on anyone but himself.

The FFW Champion takes advantage of the temporarily blinded Hall of Fame superstar, pulling her head downwards and into a single knee facebreaker, causing her to stumble backwards and allowing Summers to deliver a roundhouse kick to her face that sent her to the mat. Caroline tried to rise quickly but was cut off by her opponent who lifted her upwards and dropped her back down to the mat with a sitout rear mat slam. Killer C rolled over and pushed up to all fours only for Nevaeh to pounce on her, wrapping an arm around her head and neck and used all her weight to force the Tampa Bay based wrestler back to the canvas as she kept a side chinlock tightly applied, telling Fisk that Caroline wanted to quit and using the hold to scrub her foes face against the mat.

Mai: That’s good enough for me, ring the bell! If Nevaeh says she wants to quit, go ahead and call the match as a successful retention. I fully trust our FFW Champion.

Zack: That’s why we have an actual referee, not a salivating stooge hoping to get lucky in the stripes. No offense.

Slowly Caroline started to fight her way up to her feet, the chinlock transitioning to a side headlock as they get vertical and Dallins begins to fire elbows into Summer’s midriff. This gets the hold broken for a challenger who a moment later finds herself on her back on the mat as the FFW Champion grabbed her by the hair and yanked her backwards to the canvas. The former FFW Champion rolled and started to push her way up to her feet once more only for Summers to catch her with a knee trembler running knee to the jaw that rocks Caroline, allowing her to be scooped up and bodyslammed to the mat. Summers drops back to the ropes, coming forward quickly and leaps into the air, spreading her legs before curling her right leg underneath and connecting with a knee drop to Caroline’s chest, holding it there for the pin as she grins evilly at the audience.

Mai: Look at that commanding cover! Ring the bell!

One…

Two-

Zack: No matter how many times you say that doesn’t make it more likely to happen. You’re not going to put Caroline away with a knee to the chest.

Caroline kicked out and rolled onto her front only for Nevaeh to stomp down onto her opponent’s back, leaving her foot pressing on her spine as she reached forward and pulled back on Dallin’s black locks ordering to tell the crowd who the finest wrestler in the world was. Caroline refused as Fisk started the five count, reaching four before Summers drove her foe’s head down into the canvas. Caroline kicked her feet in pain following the move only for Summers to drag her back up to her feet, marching her into the corner and drove her head into the top turnbuckle five times before she pulled her away, sending her across the ring for the ride and catching her on the return with a huge spinebuster. Instinctively Caroline sat up after receiving the move before she slumped to the side holding her lower back, kicking the mat once more as Nevaeh got to her feet. The Champion glared down at Dallins before she pulled her upwards, delivering a couple of European Uppercut as she backed her across to the corner before she spun around and delivered a discus clothesline that knocked Caroline to the canvas. Summers quickly stooped down, grabbing Dallins by the legs as she maneuvered her around and fell backwards into a catapult that sent the Trinidad native flying towards the turnbuckles, Caroline’s chest slamming into the top pad as her head just missed the steel ring post.

Zack: That was some serious impact right there, and Caroline nearly cracked her head on the post! And that is not a position she wants to be in again.

Mai: It’s alright if she does. She’s not exactly a MENSA member, what’s another knock on the skull for her?

Caroline landed on her feet and staggered backwards holding her chest and got spun around by the World’s Finest who drove her back against the turnbuckles with three vicious knife edge chops before she began to unload on her with a series of stiff side kicks to the gut. The speed of Nevaeh’s kicks slowly picked up, getting more and more vicious as they connected with her gut, Caroline slowly slumping down lower and lower in the corner till she’s sat on the mat. Summers delivered another three stomps to her opponent’s chest as she was in the sitting position before driving her knee into Dallins face and holding it there as Fisk started the count, getting to four before the FFW Champion broke and wheeled away only to charge back at them and deliver a face wash to the challenger. Summers moved back once more, asking the fans how great she was before she pulled Caroline out of the corner, jerking her forward and delivered a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Dallins rolled off of Nevaeh’s knee, arching her back and held her spine only for Summers to move towards the ropes, springboarding off them and delivered a moonsault straight across Caroline’s gut before she reached for the outside leg and made the pin.

Mai: Look at that moonsault! Start lowering the cage, and get that belt over here!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Still no dice for the FFW Champion, though she’s a lot closer than she was earlier. And that was at least a serious cover.

Caroline’s shoulder came up from the mat and the referee showed the two count to the FFW Champion who glared daggers at him. Pulling the challenger to her feet, the Champion pushed her back into the corner before she irish whipped her across the ring, following in behind her before she launched herself into cartwheel followed by a back handspring and then a jump into the air before she drove a boot into the side of Caroline’s head. Dallins started to stumble forward on jello legs only for the blonde to shove her back into the corner, jump up onto the middle rope and deliver an enzugiri Killer C tries to step out of the corner, only to fall backwards against the turnbuckles and the wrestler from Atlanta climbed up to the top rope, hooked her head and dove off, standing Dallins on her head with a Tornado DDT. Caroline falls to the mat and Nevaeh throws herself on top of her and hooks the leg for the cover as she does so.

Mai: If Caroline was actually bright, all these head shots might be concerning! But it’s whatever, and Nevaeh’s about to retain!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: She’s gonna have to keep her down for that, and she’s not proven she can do that so far! Dallins got the shoulder up!

Kevin Fisk again waves off the count as the Challenger’s shoulder comes up before the three count and he holds two fingers in front of the blonde’s face, getting another stare from the World’s Finest as she takes a long deep breath, letting it out slowly and started to pull Caroline up to her feet only to send her through the ropes, tying her up between the first and third ropes, making her face the crowd before she chinlocks her from behind and begins to deliver a series of forearms to her chest; landing ten blows as she completed Caroline’s own Murder of Crows. The crowd boo her louder as she played to them for a moment while the Hall of Famer slumped in the ropes before she wrapped her arms around Caroline’s waist and brought her back to the ring with a German suplex.

Mai: Wow, Nevaeh does that move better than Killer C! I say we call it the “World’s Finest Forearms” instead of whatever Caroline calls it!

Zack: Yeah, we’ll get right on that. A crisp German suplex follows it up after Nevaeh wasted more time antagonizing the fans here in the World’s Most Famous Arena.

The World’s Finest got back to her feet raising her hand to the crowd and told them there was no one finer. As she made this declaration the crowd cheered loudly as behind Nevaeh, Caroline suddenly kipped up to her feet staring a hole through Summers head. The blonde turned around and straight into three haymaker right hands from Caroline that had Summers rocking and rolling backwards into the ropes. Grabbing hold of Nev by the wrist, the Tampa Bay native fired her across the ring and then charged after her, leaving her feet as the Champion returned to deliver a double knee strike into her chest. Summers hit the mat and sat up only for Killer C to begin firing off stiff kicks into the side of her head. The Champion covered up as best she could only to suddenly find herself on the receiving end of her own Golden State of Mind as she got a kick to the leg, buckling the limb underneath her before Dallins hit the ropes behind her and came back with a perfect running leg drop bulldog.

Mai: She’s stealing Nevaeh’s moves, that’s illegal! Why isn’t she being disqualified right now for that?

Zack: What the hell were you drinking during the commercial break? Caroline just gave Nevaeh a taste of her own medicine.

Nevaeh held her face as she pushed straight back up to her knees only to find Caroline was like a terrier - back on her feet and once more focusing on her head and neck as drove her elbow into the top of her spine and the back of her head before she spun around, locked in a front chancery which she quickly rolled through into a gator roll style neckbreaker. Killer C rolled away and pulled herself upright by the ring ropes, watching as Summers held her neck and shoulder, kicking the mat in pain as she waved upwards by her foe. As the blonde pushed up to all fours and then to one knee, the challenger came forward quickly, stepping up onto her bent knee as though going for a shining wizard but instead used it to hook her legs around Summer’s head and spin her through, taking her down to the canvas with the News At 11 locked in. Summers quickly scrabbled at Caroline’s legs, trying to worm a hand in between her legs to give her enough room to breath and keep the blood flowing as Silas screamed at the referee that it was an illegal choke. The referee ignored his helpful advice as he asked Nevaeh if she wanted to quit only to get a no from the blonde as she looked around her before planting a foot and with a grunt, pushed off the mat, surprising Caroline as the blonde rolled them both over and allowed the FFW Champion to stretch out her leg and hook her foot just barely on the bottom rope.

Zack: Nevaeh’s sixth sense about the News at 11 kicked in a second too late, but the FFW Champion found the ropes anyway!

Mai: When are you going to give her credit for being the FFW Champion, and being the best woman on this entire roster as a result?!

Fisk ordered the break and then started the count, getting to four before Dallins released and rolled away, allowing Summers to slide out of the ring, gasping for breath as she rubbed her throat and chest, shaking her head as she made for the team keepers desk, grabbed her title then turned to make for the entrance ramp. Dallins got back to her feet and Fisk told Summers to get back in the ring only for her to ignore him as she waved off the match and began to head up the ring ramp. Caroline’s eyes widened as the crowd booed the blonde and she too ignored the referee as she slid out of the ring, causing him to restart his already slow count and charged after Nevaeh.

Zack: Referee Kevin Fisk is giving out a lot of latitude here with this count. He knows as well as everyone else that we want a winner tonight, no controversy!

Mai: What you really mean to say is Caroline has him in the back pocket, because he could have counted her down already more than once!

The challenger caught up to the Champion a third of the way up the ramp, spinning her around and jerked forward into a knee to the gut, followed by a second one that saw Summers drop the championship on the ramp and Caroline grab hold of her head and drag her back towards the ring as the referee’s count had made it all the way to two. As they got to the ring, Caroline went to roll her opponent back into the ring under the bottom rope only for Summers to block the attempt and fire an elbow back into her gut. She followed it with a second elbow to the gut before she straightened up, grabbed hold of Dallins’ head and sent her face first into the ring apron. Killer C reeled backwards and the Georgia peach grabbed hold of her by the head once more and this time shoved her hard into the steel ring post. Caroline spun and staggered back towards the Champion who kicked her in the gut to double her over before she pulled her into a headscissors, wrapped her arms around her gut to lift her up and fell backwards into a piledriver. Nevaeh pushed Dallins away from her, spitting in her direction before she pulled herself up with the ring apron and slithered into the ring, ordering the referee to continue the count that had only progressed as far as four.

...Five

….Six

Zack: Listen to Nevaeh almost begging the referee to count faster! She’ll take a countout as long as she keeps the FFW Championship.

Nevaeh was slowly pushing herself back up to her feet as she implored the referee to count faster only for him to keep his count at the same cadence as Caroline was only just starting to move, sitting up only to fall back down to the floor.

Mai: Sounds smart to me, that’s all that matters! That title brings a whole lot of money with it, keeping it any way possible is what matters.

...Seven

...Eight

Caroline this time managed to sit up and stay sat up, grabbing hold of the ring apron and pulled herself upwards to one knee as the referee continued the count.

...Nine

...TE-

Zack: She made it! Just under the buzzer practically, it couldn’t have been any closer but this FFW Championship match will continue...much to Nevaeh’s chagrin.

Kevin Fisk waved off the count as Caroline managed to just hurl herself underneath the bottom rope at the absolute very last gasp of the count. Summers dropped to her knees looking at her opponent in disbelief, holding her head in her hands as she shook her head. Nevaeh Summers looked up at the cage, seemingly asking what it was she had to do before she got to her feet and advanced on Caroline as the Trinidad and Tobago wrestler pulled herself up using the ropes only for Nevaeh Summers to push her chest and throat into the middle rope, pulling the rope upwards to choke her out as the camera caught sight of blood starting to spread across Caroline’s forehead from when she met the ringpost. Fisk started the count, getting to four before Summers broke and set off across the ring, bouncing back and delivered a running knee into Dallins back forcing her into the ring ropes once more before Caroline managed to force her way to her feet and again she got a boot to the gut from the blonde. As Dallins cradled her gut, Summers pulled her in and lifted her upwards vertically before she dropped down into a brainbuster and once more made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: More head trauma, I love it! Now count the damn three, Fisk!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zack: Caroline isn’t ready to call it a night yet! The challenger just barely got her shoulder up in time!

Again Caroline’s shoulder pops up at the very last moment, Fisk waving off the three count as soon as he made, holding up two fingers and pointing at the shoulder that had come up only to fall back to the mat lifelessly. Summers looked distraught as Fisk again confirmed the two count and the blonde rose to her feet, telling him that it had to be a three only for him to remain resolute in his decision. Her frustration turned to anger with the referee as she shoved him backwards, accusing him of a slow count, shoving him once more as she gave him a verbal barrage of accusations while he tried to remind her that he was the referee. While this was going on Dallins was getting to her feet behind her opponent, walking towards her unsteadily as she wiped the blood away from her forehead with her hand and grabbed Summers from behind in a rear waistlock, not waiting even a second before she popped off a German suplex. Dallins kept the waistlock applied as she rolled through, jerking Summers back to a vertical base and into another German suplex. Slowly Killer C again pulled her upright with the waistlock applied and this time when she lifted The World’s Finest off her feet she completed The Heatwave, driving Summers downwards face first into the middle of the ring with a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Zack: There’s the HEATWAVE!! If Caroline weren’t absolutely exhausted, she could make a cover right here!

Mai: It doesn’t matter. Nevaeh will not let her take the title from her, not tonight! She’s better than Caroline, everyone sees it!

The two wrestlers were motionless on the mat for a couple of moments; Fisk checking on both and getting the okay from both wrestlers before he begins to count only for Caroline to start to push up to her feet on three with Nevaeh not far behind her. Dallins kept the advantage all the way through to a vertical base and stalked the FFW Champion, catching her with an open handed palm strike before she twisted an arm up behind her back into a hammerlock that she immediately combined with a chicken wing hold on her other arm. Dallin’s quickly increased the pressure she was exerting with the two holds, causing Summers to cry out as she looked up, refusing to quit as the referee asked before she looked up, spotting Silas as he was looking down from aloft and seemed to be trying to get instructions to her. The former No Surrender Champion further twisted the arm in the hammerlock when the blonde started to move pushing backwards suddenly causing her opponent to stumble as she continued to move in reverse driving Caroline back first into the turnbuckles and getting her the break.

Zack: Nevaeh managed to pick up some steam, and drive Dallins back into the corner to get some relief from that submission!

Mai: That’s ring generalship, Zack. That’s pure ring generalship, Nevaeh knew exactly where she was!

Zack: It’s a square ring, if you can see two sets of ropes coming together, there’s probably a corner nearby. It doesn’t take a NASA scientist to work that through.

Summers staggered forward, arms crossed over her chest as she held her shoulders but didn’t much in the way of respite as Caroline followed, applied another rear waistlock to her and before Nevaeh had a chance to block the move Dallins sent her into the turnbuckle with a German suplex that bounced her head off the middle pad. The FFW Hall of Famer rolled over and pushed up to her feet, taking three quick steps forward and delivered a flash knee into Summer’s face before she pulled her upwards to her feet only to get pushed away by the blonde who then looked to follow it up with a wild haymaker right hand. Dallins ducked underneath the attempted blow, ghosting behind the FFW Champion as she hooked her arms into a Full Nelson and used the hold to slam her opponent down to the canvas with the Travao. Summers arched her back in agony only for Caroline to bring her legs up behind her, wrapping them around her head as she went once more for the News At 11. Again Summers proved that she had it well scouted as she quickly brought her arm up to stop the tightening of the legs and slipped her head out from the noose.

Mai: Caroline needs to just give that up, it’s not happening! She’s not going to catch Nevaeh in that hold, just go ahead and tell the referee you quit and be done with it.

Zack: Caroline Dallins is not a one move wrestler, she has many things in her arsenal. You just know she wants to make Summers quit after all this time!

Caroline shook her head, slapping the mat in frustration and pushed up to her feet once more as Summers pulled herself up in the corner with the ring ropes hanging in the corner. Dallins measured her up and begin to charge towards her, leaving her feet as she went looking for a shotgun dropkick only for Nevaeh to jerk Fisk in front of her; the referee taking the full force of Caroline’s feet into his chest before he crumples to his knees and then fell to the mat. Dallins barely even noticed as she got back to her feet and saw Summers still stood and went to attack only for Nevaeh to explode out of the corner and into a spear that drove her opponent down into the ring mat. Nevaeh rolled away, slowly coming to her feet and ran the ropes as Dallins was virtually back to her feet, springboarding off the middle one and into a disaster kick that rattled Caroline, causing her to drop down to one knee. The World’s Finest pulled her upright once more and Irish whipped Caroline into the ring ropes, waiting till she returned to borrow Steph Stefano’s Debt Collector, sending Dallins up into the air before spiking her into the canvas with pop-up lariat.

Zack: Well...there’s a move I didn’t think Caroline would borrow, one from Steph! But that was definitely the Debt Collector that just mowed Nevaeh down.

Mai: So now she’s borrowing moves from other losers? She’s already conceded defeat, as far as I am concerned.

Summers dropped to her knees next to Killer C as the Trinidad and Tobago descended wrestler rolled onto her side and curled into a ball. The blonde looked upwards as she heard a shrill whistle from the shark cage; a moment later a man’s belt landed in front of her. Again she looked up and saw Silas miming a whipping motion, followed by wrapping it around a hand and socking someone in the jaw. Nevaeh nodded as she pulled the leather strap towards her, doubling it over as she got to her feet, checking the referee was still down and out before she brought it down five times in rapid succession across her opponents back. Caroline called out in agony with each blow before Nevaeh stepped over her and sat down on her back, flipping the belt over her Caroline’s head to wrap it around her neck and pulled back, choking her out as she bent her spine upwards. She continued to pull upwards for almost a minute before releasing and once more whipped the strap downwards over Caroline’s back.

Zack: Are you kidding me? Mason threw his belt down, and Summers is hanging the challenger with it! It’d be a shame if someone lost the key to that cage!

Mai: She deserves it for throwing away what is likely a several thousand dollar hat before the match begins! You steal, you hang for it!

Dallins rolled away and started to pull up to her feet as Summers took the belt and began to wrap it around her fist, making sure the buckle was facing outwards as she lined up Caroline up before she dropped back to the ropes and came forward quickly, leaving her feet, looking for a superman punch as her foe got her feet underneath her. Caroline’s arm though came up and blocked the shot as it was thrown before she grabbed hold of Summers head and jerked her downwards into a lungblower. The belt flew from the blonde’s hand and out of the ring as she hit the mat and laid there for a couple of moments. Slowly the pair started to rise, Summers a little bit ahead of her foe and The World’s Finest caught Killer C in the gut with a kick to the gut before she pulled her forward and quickly snapped off a double underhook DDT - The Grand Finale. Rolling Caroline over, the FFW Champion hooked both legs and made the cover.

Zack: That’s the GRAND FINALE!! Nevaeh’s got the cover!!

….

Mai: Get up and count, you godforsaken idiot!

Fisk slowly started to move, crawling forward before he lunged into position, checked the shoulders and began to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: NO, it’s not over! Caroline got the shoulder up again, and there’s not a seated person in the Garden right now!

Mai: You motherf<bleeeeep> idiot! She had her for a twenty count! Nevaeh should be holding her title RIGHT NOW!

Caroline rolled the shoulder, breaking up the pin as Summers raised her hand in the air in questioning celebration only for the referee to shake his head and show her the two count, Nevaeh asked him again, getting show the two fingers and the blonde began to pull at her hair, shaking her head as she looked at Caroline like she wasn’t human. Finally Nevaeh moved from sitting in the middle of the ring next to her opponent, pushing up to her feet and pulled Caroline up with her. Keeping hold of the former FFW Champions hair, the defending Champion jerked her head forwards and downwards into three risen knees before she yanked her back upright, slapping her face as she told her it was time for the end of the line before pulling her forward and lifting her up onto her shoulders setting up for The Makeover variant of the Go To Sleep.

Zack: I smell THE MAKEOVER coming right up, and if she hits this, I think it will be over for “Killer C” right here!

Mai: It should have been over ages ago!

Suddenly Caroline came to life, firing off knees and elbows into the side of Summers head, allowing Dallins to slip out the back, landing on her feet behind the blonde. Immediately the challenger attempted to lock in the Full Nelson, looking for another Travao but Nevaeh saw it coming this time, fighting against the submission hold before she charged forward, dropping to her knees, sending the former No Surrender Champion face first into the middle turnbuckle, causing her to spring backwards and land on her back on the mat. Nevaeh pulled herself up using the ring ropes in the corner and glared down at Caroline who was rolling on the mat, holding her head and Summers formed a gun with her fingers, pointed it at Caroline, flicking the trigger twice as she mocked her before she stepped out onto the apron and climbed to the top turnbuckle, perching there as she waved Caroline to her feet.

Mai: Get up, you stupid bitch! Do it, Nevaeh!! Retain your title like you should have about a dozen times by now!

Zack: This isn’t gonna end well for “Killer C” when Caroline gets back to her feet!

Caroline comes to her feet, staggering around in a circle before Summers launches herself towards with the 187 top rope clothesline only for Dallins to spin out of the way, grabbing the outstretched arm and used it to jerk Nevaeh face first to the mat as the blonde tried to correct. Dallins wrestled her down to the mat, immediately trapping Summers arm between her legs as she reached for her head, snaring it and rolling back to a sitting position as she locked in the Crippler Crossface tightly, cranking on Nevaeh’s neck and shoulder. Summers cried out in agony as she refused to quit when Fisk asked her. Again Dallins pulled back further, increasing the pressure more and more as Summers cried out, tears starting to stream down her face as she tried to hold on; refusing to quit as Fisk asked once more. Caroline showed no mercy at all - going the other way if anything - wringing as much torque in the hold as she possibly could and finally Summers tapped her hand frantically against the mat. Fisk called for the bell, Caroline keeping the submission hold locked in until the official returned and confirmed the tap out before she released and rolled away.

Mai: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of submission and for the second time...the NEW FFW CHAMPION…”KILLER C” CAROLINE DALLINS!!!

Zack: HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE, AND WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION!!

Mai: This is why we can’t have nice things, Zack!

Fisk retrieved the title belt and presented it to the victorious Killer C who clutched it to her chest as Nevaeh Summers cradled her shoulder and neck with one hand. Meanwhile above the ring Silas Mason was going apoplectic as he hung out in the shark cage, shaking the door and screaming at Caroline as the cage started to swing to and fro; Dallins looked up at the man with a huge grin, placing the title belt on her shoulder and patting it - that only caused him to scream more and the swinging of the cage to get bigger. Caroline took a moment to check on Summers before she headed towards the corners, holding the title belt above her head to the loud cheers of the fans. Fireworks go off on the stage and confetti begins to fall from the rafters.

Zack: Caroline Dallins’ road back to the top has ended with the biggest prize FFW has to offer! Dallins is back on top of the mountain, and--

“Can’t Be Tamed” begins to play as Caroline looks to the stage to find the owner of the company stepping to the top of the ramp. Samantha looks out over the crowd before she is handed a microphone.

Zack: That’s the owner of this company, I’m not sure what’s bringing the boss out here.

Mai: Maybe she’s overturning this decision, I think that’s what it’s about.

Samantha: Caroline, congratulations on becoming a two time FFW Champion.

The statement makes the crowd make even more noise as Caroline thanks her as she climbs down off the corner with her newly won title.

Samantha: You will now be in the main event of Unstoppable 8 in Dallas on July 29th. And I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to your opponent that night. Because on the biggest stage FFW has to offer, for the first time ever, it will be Champion versus Champion...with BOTH titles on the line!

Zack: Oh man, it’s not….

Samantha: You will face a woman getting her first shot at the FFW Championship with it and her title on the line…..your tag team partner….JO MCFARLANE!!

“Titanium” began to play as Jo McFarlane stepped out onto the stage with the Evolution title over her shoulder. Jo looked down at her title, and back to the ring as Caroline nodded her head.

Zack: Ohhh boy! Unstoppable 8...the first time ever….with the FFW & Evolution titles on the line…..Caroline Dallins...Jo McFarlane!!! Two best friends for FFW’s biggest prize….excuse me, prizes….

Mai: We’ve had title vs. title matches before, but….not for those two at the same time!

Zack: Red Dead Demolition will meet for two titles in Dallas, and it doesn’t get much bigger than that! Jo versus Caroline….July 29th...Dallas, Texas…..UNSTOPPABLE 8!

As the friends look at one another with their respective titles, Velocity fades off the air.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:00:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: