Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:53:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - May 6, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - May 6, 2017  (Read 265 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 09, 2017, 12:04:01 am »

Live from the Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah
May 6, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we are immediately taken inside the Vivint Smart Home Arena. As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, a title belt around her waist. Upon close inspection fans can see it is indeed the Future Shock Championship that the stripper had won just a week back. Cereza seems to be elegantly dressed for the occassion as well, wearing a purple dress for the occassion. There’s still a bruise or two visible on her face from the match at Destiny, but that hasn’t soured Cereza just yet.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your NEW Future Shock Champion...CEREZA!

Zack: Welcome to Salt Lake City! Welcome to the Vivint Smart Home Arena, and welcome to Breaking Point! We have a massive tag team main event tonight, but we’re kicking things off with the brand new FFW Future Shock Champion!

Mai: Who invited her here?! Don’t they have their own show now?

The champion walks up the stairs to get onto the ring apron, then climbs in between the ropes. Once she gets inside the ring Maggie happily hands her the microphone, and Cereza stands in the center, soaking in the cheers from the crowd. It takes her a moment to notice that they’re all giving her a standing ovation, and it almost makes the Wiccan tear up again.

Cereza: Thank you...thank you so much.

She takes in a deep breath before continuing.

Cereza: I know I haven’t had a completely orthodox career, and from the beginning I’ve wanted more than anything to have your respect. When I started off...I didn’t feel it, but after so long...so long from the reboot to now, I feel it. After time and time again, losing to Isis...to Mallory...and finally now I have around my waist the title I’ve been chasing after for so long.

She pauses again, soaking in the cheers as she brushes at her eye.

Cereza: And hearing you right now, I can’t deny it. I cannot deny the fact that you like me! Right now, you like me!

Another roar from the crowd as Cereza sniffles.

Cereza: It feels nice, to have finally become the Future Shock champion I’ve been wanting to be after all this time! Every loss I’ve had as a contender for that title, it’s all made me stronger. More determined. And I feel that may have shown in some recent matches, from Sienna Moore to Emma MacNamara, and of course with Bianca. I’ll give her credit, Bianca threw everything she could at me to hold onto this title, but after fighting and clawing for so long I wasn’t about to let her walk out of Destiny holding onto it. But after all of that, I can prove, the third time truly IS the charm!

The crowd cheers her on again as Cereza sighs.

Cereza: But here is where it begins. The road to defense. I can’t just sit back, relax, and say I’ve done it. Now it’s time to show I can still do it. In over a month Future Shock will be holding it’s first special event in my home country, and it will be my first defense as I go against Anna Giovanna.

The crowd cheers at the mention of the season 19 champion’s name.

Cereza: And if anyone had ever called me hungry for this championship...I don’t think they’ve paid all that much attention to Anna since she returned to the ring. She can relate to the chase I’m sure, and her time away has only made her want it that much more. And after that, whoever wins will be defending against Andi Takata.

Another cheer for the former champion.

Cereza: The challengers are knocking, and all I have to say to them is...welcome! Come in, would you care for some biscuits? Make yourself at home! Because I am QUITE ready to tango until the cows come home! Even if you take the championship from me, you cannot take THIS…

The former stripper points her arms out at the crowd, pausing to let the viewers at home hear their cheers.

Cereza: This moment...away from me.

And on that note, Cereza takes a bow to the audience before blowing a kiss to them. “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as Cereza steps out of the ring, celebrating with the front row fans.

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes its first commercial break.

The entire arena is engulfed in light, as the titantron, headlights, basically every light and board in the arena turns white, and a distorted sound of a bell is heard, followed by the piercing sound of wind. Dry ice smoke fills up the aisle between the gorilla and the ring, and "Behind Blue Eyes" by Limp Bizkit starts playing. In from the back comes the Ultraviolence Champion, Destiny Campbell, her head hanging low, letting her hair cover her face, as she makes her way down the entrance ramp. She slowly walks her way to the ring showing absolutely no emotion other than sadism and pleasure, seemingly uninterested in the audience's reaction to her presence... Which is silence.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first... From the Beyond... The "Dead Poet"... DESTINY CAMPBELL!

As she reaches the ring apron, she slowly crawls into the ring, and does her usual preparation ritual, as she takes off her gloves and her hoodie, and then goes to her knees and opens her arms wide, looking to the sky as if she were talking to the heavens. The lights and screens slowly come back one by one as a smile creeps up her face, joined by a mad chuckle. She then looks directly into her opponent's eyes/the entrance aisle with a hungry, empty stare, and slowly brings herself to her feet, before letting her arms fall.

Zack: Did anyone see the complete meltdown of Art of Violence back at their match against the Queens of the Modern Age? Yeah, me neither, but something seems to have clicked inside Natalya Demidov's head, and now this former Ultraviolence Champion has to take on someone she's known for the past 9 years!

Mai: That was a pretty ungrateful move by Natalya Demidov, because you see, Destiny Campbell has been taking care of her for all this time! What has Natalya Demidov ever achieved without Destiny Campbell?! Nothing!

The intro guitar riff of Muse's "Assassin" hits the sound system  at the 31-second mark, and Natalya walks through the entrance gate, wearing an all-black curtain hoodie, with her head low as her blonde hair covers her face.  She stops atop the entrance ramp and looks into the ring, nodding in acknowledgement before doing a crisp cut throat motion, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: And her opponent... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "The Executioner"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya ignores the mixed reaction coming her way from the crowd as she tracks down the way, paying the fans no mind. She then climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: That's kind of an unfair assessment, Mai. Natalya is a Future Shock season finalist, ultimately losing to Marla Lee. She has also made an impact in the No Surrender division--

Mai: But never without some kind of help. Be it Destiny, or Isabella Pazzini or even Amy, Natalya's always been hiding behind someone. She doesnt have what it takes to go out on her own without the help of someone as intelligent as Destiny.

The two former partners keep staring at one another for a while, with Destiny Campbell cracking a smile at the former Raven, opening her arms wide as if inviting her into a hug or something. Natalya is having none of it, as she scowls and shakes her head at Destiny, before she starts circling the ring, prompting Destiny to do the same. Eventually, Destiny lunges for Natalya, but the titan easily pushes Destiny away from her, sending her to the ropes. As estiny's arm gets tangled around the top rope, Natalya goes after the poet and starts hammering away with axe handles and uppercuts, making the referee come into action by counting the Executioner out. Natalya calls her assault off at a solid count of 4 before she releases Destiny, but not without delivering a double palm chop to the Poet's chest, with a loud thud that echoes throughout the entire arena, making some fans cringe at the power used by Demidov.

Zack: OUCH! That palm strike came with extra malice, it may have wrecked Destiny's heart... or fixed it!

Mai: Well, Natalya sure is powerful, but power is nothing without intelligence. Let's see if she can put it to good use or if her size is just for show.

Zack: You'd think after all this time you would've known.

Mai: Exactly my point!

Destiny shakes her head and smiles again, giving Natalya a "so this is how you want to play" nod before going in again, as she jumps for Natalya a second time, feigning another attempt at a lock-up. However, as Natalya goes in to shove Campbell away once again, Destiny twirls and dodges her, delivering a knee to Natalya's tailbone. Natalya is sent to the corner clutching at her back, and now it's Destiny to go for the corner move, hopping onto the bottom rope and grabbing a handful of Natalya's hair, smashing her head into the top turnbuckle. Once again, the referee jumps in, counting Destiny out. The Poet, unlike her former partner, makes full use of the 5-count, before being literally dragged away from Natalya. Ignoring the referee's orders, Destiny goes in again, grabbing Natalya by the hair. This time, however, Natalya reaches back and grabs Destiny by the neck, chking her against her shoulder. Dragging the poet to the center of the ring, Natalya delivers a thunderous snapmare, sitting Destiny dead center of the ring. Destiny's body bounces on the mat and she's sent to her feet once more, and that's when Natalya once again reaches for her head, only this time with a front facelock. Destiny tilts her body forward and forces Natalya into the ropes, and Natalya is sent running across the ring as she's released. As Natalya comes back, Destiny makes her way to the center of the ring and does a cartwheel, trying to catch Natalya's chest with a kick... But Natalya just holds Destiny's feet and shakes her head.

Zack: Uh-oh! That didn't work! Campbell went for htat cartwheel kick and... Well, Natalya's having none of that!

Mai: I don't think Destiny realy thought that through properly, but then again, when does she?!

Campbell starts to panic as Natalya starts twisting her leg, setting her up for what seems to be a lethal Alabama slam; and as she flails, Destiny drives her feet into Natalya's stomach, and then delivers an "accidental" low blow to Demidov's crotch, hitting her nether bones. Natalya eventually lets go of Destiny's legs and Destiny handstands and then rolls back to her feet. Then Destiny rushes to the ropes, and then comes back with a leap, trying to catch the still ducking Demidov with a Superman punch... But Natalya swings her hand and smacks Destiny with a lariat so hard, the Poet is sent spinning in the air before crashing like a sack of bricks on the mat, quickly rolling out of the ring for safety!

Zack: And a POWERFUL lariat, what a display of power by the Executioner!

Mai: I'm not saying Destiny has an internal compass, because most of the time she doesn't even know where she is, but goddamn, that's gonna wreck someone's balance for life!

The match falls into somewhat of a stalemate as Destiny is half dead outside the ring, and Natalya is clutching at her lower parts after the kick to the groin; and as the referee starts counting Destiny out. As the Prophet starts coming back to her feet, Natalya straightens up and takes aim, rushing to the ropes away from Destiny, and then coming back for Campbell and striking her with a baseball slide kick, sending Destiny chest first into the crowd barricade. The crowd is starting to understand whose side they're supposed to be on now as Natalya's move is met with cheers and support. As Destiny staggers backwards, bent over as she clutches at her stomach, Natalya rolls out of the ring and grabs Destiny's head in another front facelock. Destiny takes advantage of the position though, as she ramps Natalya into the ring apron with a shoulder thrust, the giantess hitting the lower spine into the hardest part of the ring. As Natalya lets go of Destiny's head, the Poet makes an effort to hop onto the apron, takes aim and then runs for Natalya's head, hitting her with a near criminal knee to the temple that makes the Executioner collapse.

Zack: A CRUEL knee shot to the side of the head, Natalya may be down and out!

Mai: An effective way of taking down a giant, if I've ever seen one!

As Natalya crashes to the padded floor, Destiny looks down at her fallen former associate (the referee is at a count of 4) and as Demidov starts bringing herself up, the Prophet jumps and sends her right back down to the floor with a fame asser. Natalya goes nose first into the pads, as Destiny rolls back to her feet, and then rolls into the ring and right back out for the sake of resetting the count. Grabbing a handful of Natalya's hair, Campbell lifts her up to her knees, only to hurl Natalya into the corner post. Natalya's skull hits the corner with a loud metallic noise, and the Executioner collapses once again. That's when Destiny makes her way to Maggie, yanking the microphone from her hand, rolling into the ring afterwards and kneeling, staring at Natalya on the outside as she makes an effort to get up.

Destiny: Do you regret your choice already, my Raven? Do you regret having turned your back on the one person that knows you the best in this world? There is nothing you can do that I do not know of, Natalya... Because you are once and forever... my plaything and possession... My instrument and weapon... Mine!... Mine, mine, mine!

As Destiny keeps repeating the word "mine" over and over, now out of the microphone as she arches backwards laughing, Natalya has had enough as she powers back to her feet. Natalya rolls back into the ring (the referee had a count of 8 for her already) and capitalizes on Destiny being arched and still laughing to place her boot onto her opponent's neck, choking the Poet into the ring. Destiny's face starts getting red as the referee jumps in to count Natalya out, and this time, Natalya doesn't let go, barking back at Destiny. At the count of 5, the referee drags Natalya away from Destiny, warning the Russian that she's getting disqualified if she does it again. Natalya ignores the warning and runs up to Destiny again, but this time Destiny trips Natalya with a drop toe hold, and once again Natalya goes face first to the mat.

Zack: Timbeeeeerrrrr! Natalya goes down like a pine tree in December, and it's not a pretty sight!

Mai: What do you mean "not a pretty sight?" I'd definitely take the chance of parking with her under a mistletoe.

Zack: Our marketing department would like to have a word with you.

Destiny grabs Natalya by the hair again and lifts the giantess to her feet, cornering her. With Natalya dazed and confused, Campbell unleashes a barrage of uppercuts to her chin, rocking Demidov's head with several blows, before bringing her head down and biting Natalya's cheek. The Russian flails in pain, before the referee drags Destiny away from the blonde, the Poet licking her lips in delight. From there, once again Destiny rushes to the corner, trying to attack Natalya with a stinger splash... But Natalya steps out of the corner and through the ropes, and Destiny goes chest first into the top turnbuckle. As the Poet staggers backwards, Natalya grabs her by the arms and puts her in the double arm hold and hurls her across the ring with a tiger suplex! Natalya then rolls back to her feet and makes a beeline to the surging Destiny, bringing her right back down with an axe kick! Following that, a cover!

Zack: A hard fought match and the first cover of the night! Nattie may take it!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-- NO!!! Destiny reaches for the bottom rope, it's a rope break!

Natalya growls as she rolls off of Destiny, who crawls over to the corner for a safe haven. As the Poet brings herself up with the help of the ropes, Natalya pushes the referee away so she's out of the way as she runs the ropes, coming back at full speed for Destiny and trying to get her with a drive-by kick... NO! Destiny jumps out of the way and Demidov hits the iron bar! Demidov falls backwards to the mat after the missed attack, and Destiny jumps for her, sinking her nails into the Executioner's throat with a claw hold, but Natalya immediately grabs the bottom rope to force a break. The referee starts counting Destiny out, yet the Poet never lets go of Natalya's arm; but at a count of 3, Natalya has the spirit to sink her teeth into Destiny's arm, making the Poet scream in pain and let go of the claw hold. What Natalya doesn't expect is an immediate responde from Destiny, who grabs her by the head and then drives criminal knee shot straight to her nose. Natalya collapses semiconscious, and Destiny drags her to the center of the ring for a cover.

Zack: More knees to the face! An improvised Iconoclastia, and another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!!!! Natalya powers out!

Destiny gets up to her knees and slithers away from Natalya, seething as the giantess makes an effort to power back to her feet. Destiny stands up, and then taps the point of her right foot on the mat, signaling for something. She then mouths something, which ends up telegraphing her next move for Natalya, who ducks at the right moment that Destiny launches a punt kick to her head! Campbell spins like a top as she misses the kick, and Natalya turns around and surges with a lariat that again spins Destiny in the air! Destiny crashes on the mat, and Natalya grabs her by the head to bring her to her feet... But Destiny comes back to life as she wraps her legs around Natalya's arm and spins, putting the Executoner in an elbow snapper hold! Natalya struggles, and eventually finds a way out of it by sacrificing her arm by twisting her upper body in a way Destiny's shoulders are against the mat!

ONE!

Destiny realizes the set-up and lets go of the hold, rolling away from Natalya, only to shash her own skull into Natalya's with a powerful headbutt! Natalya seems to turn off entirely, as Destiny gets offline for a few seconds before coming back to life.

Zack: Strong meeting of the minds there, and with all the shots Natalya has taken to the head, one has to wonder if she still knows where she is.

Mai: Like I said, I'll gladly tell her where she is once she's in my hotel bed. But as far as this match goes? She's toast!

Destiny then grabs Natalya by the hair and pulls her to her knees, wrapping her arms around hers for her Gory bomb. And then, to add insult to injury, Destiny climbs onto the bottom rope, then the mid rope, just for leverage, as she makes a great effort to bring the giantess onto her back. Using the ropes, Destiny springs backwards and crashes down with Natalya on the mat, scoring the Final Destination. As Natalya seems to be completely out of it, Destiny rolls her around and makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny's eyes are wide open as she stares into the referee with malicious intent, questioning if that wasn't a three. As the Poet and the referee argue, Natalya, pissed off to no end, powers back to her feet, shaking the cobwebs out of her head. As she does, and the crowd starts to cheer for her resolve, Destiny looks back at her former associate... Only for Demidov to twirl and execute the Sniper Kick. To Destiny's TEETH.

Zack: OH MY GOD! THAT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!!! Natalya was aiming at Destiny's skull, but that punt went straight into her face!

Mai: ... in a way, wasn't this kind of statement what Natalya was looking to make tonight?

Destiny collapses like a rotten log, before Natalya looks at the microphone the ot left back, grabbing it and staring into the Poet's face.

Natalya: I'm nobody's possession. Let me introduce you to the NEW Natalya.

Throwing the microphone out of the ring where Maggie can catch it, Natalya brings Destiny up to her knees, putting her in a side by side double underhook, before yelling something in Russian and then lifting Destiny in a gutwrench scoop, bringing her REALLY high in the air before smashing her head and shoulders first into the mat, bridging her for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Natalya then pushes Destiny away from her, and holds her head thanks to the pain. Still, she has her arm raised and the crowd cheering for her.

Maggie: The winner of this match... NATALYA DEMIDOV!!!

Zack: ... wow. Did you see the height on that thing? Natalya with a devastating gutwrench driver we've never seen her pull off before, and Destiny ate as much air as she could've asked for before that BRUTAL landing.

Mai: She came out here to make a statement, and I'll have to admit: I was wrong. I'm interested in the "new" Natalya. Let's see what happens from now on!

Our Special Guest

As the show heads to the back, the cameras find a familiar face roaming the hallways. She gets quite a loud pop as the fans see her before she runs into the COO of FFW, Cody Kincaid. He gives her a smile and offers a handshake to….

Cody: Emi Yamamoto! Just the girl I was hoping to find! Welcome to Breaking Point!

Emi: Hey there Cody! Thankies for letting me be a special guest. I've never been a special guest before. I still don't know what to do, but it's great to be back!

Cody: I’m glad to here it, and I’m glad you’re here, because I wanted to get your help with something this summer.

Emi: Really? Well I don't know how much I can help but I'll do my best! What is it?

Cody: Well our biggest show of the year, Unstoppable 8, is coming up July 29th in Dallas at AT&T Stadium. And I’m in the market for a host that night. Or hostess in this case. Your job would be to follow up on any big stories developing, talk with the crowd, and maybe even do the ring announcements for a match too. How does that sound?

Emi: Me? A hostess? You want me to be a hostess? Well I don't know, I've never been a hostess before...

Cody: Well you've never been a special guest before, but I'd say you're doing a fantastic job at that...

Emi blushes.

Emi: Aww shucks, you think so?

Cody: I do. Plus, if you are interested in the job, I’ll have a big surprise for you that night that I think you will really like. It’s something I know you’ve always wanted.

Emi's face lights up.

Emi: Whoa...a surprise? Just for me? Well now I can't say no! Count me in buddy!

Cody: Glad to have you on board, Emi. You’re welcome to pop in anytime on our shows, and we’ll definitely look forward to seeing you in front of 100,000 people plus in Dallas.

Emi suddenly freezes.

Emi: Uhhh...how many people?

Cody: Don’t worry about it. C’mon, I’ll show you around and let you meet some people.

As the pair head off, we go back to commercial.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:56:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 12:05:29 am »

Breaking Point returns to the ring, where we find the none too surprising presence of Maggie Rourke standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: This should be quite the scientific affair here with two women who clearly think very highly of each other.

Mai: Also known as matches that make me want to gag.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irishwoman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: Riley Riot has been one hell of a role in recent weeks. She was half of Team Ireland, which won Global Wars. She’s got a PYP contract in her back pocket, and a guaranteed shot at the Ultraviolence Championship awaiting her against Emma MacNamara.

Mai: Yeah, she’s had the longest streak of dumb luck in quite a while. Sooner or later though, it’s going to run out.

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Maggie: And her opponent, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she removes her biker jacket.

Zack: Alysson Gardner knows very well what it takes to be where Riley wants to get, that’s the Ultraviolence title. While this isn’t under those rules, she should prove one hell of a test for Riot!

Mai: When did you start all this Rileymania runnin’ wild in FFW? She fluked out a few times, and you’re ready to anoint her already!

The two women meet in the center of the ring to shake hands as referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match. Both women wish one another luck after the shake ends, and Alysson immediately surprises her with an elbow to the jaw. It stuns Riot briefly, giving Gardner time to fire two more right into the same vicinity. A pair of knees catches her in the ribs before she fires Riot towards the corner. Riley hits back first, only for Alysson to catch her with a running knee in the ribs as soon as she hits the turnbuckle. A spin kick catches her as well before Alysson uses a snapmare to bring her down to the mat. A rebound off the near side crashes a double leg drop across Riley’s chest as Alysson applies a side headlock when she rolls onto her stomach.

Zack: That was quite the opening offensive from Alysson, and she’s certainly taken an early advantage in this match.

Mai: Call me when someone is ripping hair out or stomping another girl in the babymaker. That’s when it’ll get better!

Alysson grinded in the headlock as Riley tried to get to her feet. Gardner snapped her over back to the mat again, keeping it firmly applied as Riot hit the mat with her fist. The brunette started to get back up again with Alysson still firmly grasping the side headlock. She went to shove her off, but had no success with that. As a result, Riley snapped off a back suplex to drop Alysson to the mat. It worked well enough to get free of her grip, but as both women got up, Alysson surprised her with a discus punch to the mouth that rocked her backwards. Gardner delivered a facebuster following that, and rolled Riley over for the cover. Fisk slid into position to count.

Zack: Gardner may be running the table tonight, we got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Riley kicked out as the two hit the mat, prompting Alysson to immediately start back to her feet. Riot wasn’t far behind her as the two locked up, with Riot pushing her back into the corner. Fisk called for a break, which he got before Riley delivered a stinging knife edge chop to Alysson’s chest that froze her briefly in pain.

Mai: That’ll rupture an implant right there! Riley could win tonight by silicone poisoning, Zack! It’d be a first ever in wrestling, I think!

Riley fired three more chops to her chest before whipping her across to the far corner. Gardner crashed back first into the turnbuckles with Riley right behind her with an avalanche splash. As the redhead stumbled out of the corner, Riley rebounded of the near side with a lariat that mowed Gardner down. She immediately took off towards the ropes on the far side, rebounding quickly into a rolling thunder senton across Gardner’s body. As soon as she landed, Riley grabbed the outside leg for the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Riley loves those senton splashes of all kinds, and she’s hoping this one pays off in the best way possible!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alysson kicks out after the two as Riley rolls to all fours on the mat. The crowd responds to this as they know what’s coming. When Alysson gets to all fours, Riley crawls quickly towards her with a big headbutt that puts her on the mat. Gardner tries to get up again, only for another big THUMP puts her back down!

Mai: Riley’s head must feel like a bowling ball! You’d think it’d feel being a lush like Irish women are, Zack.

Zack: Comments made by Mai Hotaru do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FFW or anyone else employed by the company.

Riley got back to her feet, pulling Alysson up with her into a front facelock. She looked to be going for a DDT of some kind, but Gardner countered out of it with a backdrop driver. It floored Riot, as Alysson rolled away from her to collect herself. The redhead started to shake off the cobwebs a bit, and rose back to her feet. Gardner immediately headed for the corner as Riley started to her feet. Alysson made it to the top rope as Riley turned to find her, only for Gardner to plant her with a hurricanrana that spiked her into the mat! Alysson rolled through to hook both legs for the cover.

Zack: That was the TORNADO SCREAM!! Gardner’s gonna pull it out right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Riot kicked out in time, causing Alysson to roll forward slightly. She got back to her feet before Riley did, and took off towards her. She left her feet as Riot stood up, and drove her into the mat with a satellite DDT. Both women lay on the mat for a few seconds before Alysson sat up again.

Mai: I don’t know what it is, but I enjoy watching Riley get dropped on her head like this. I’d also pay good money to go motorboat either of these girls...they don’t even have to be conscious!

Riley started to crawl away from her towards a corner, only for Alysson to surprise her with a baseball slide that sat her against it. The redhead glanced around with a smile before taking off for the far side ropes, and coming back with a bronco buster as she bounced up and down on Riley several times and got back to her feet.

Mai: I’d also pay good money for either one of them to do that to me too! Riley may have had the wind knocked out of her, but I’m feeling inspired!

Zack: Riley definitely should have stayed out of the corner, because Alysson loves that bronco buster! It’s one of her favorite moves in her arsenal!

Gardner dragged Riley back towards the corner, and up to her feet. She immediately placed her into a backbreaker and then into a rolling Argentine rack slam that crushed Riot against the canvas. Gardner immediately hooked the outside leg as she went for the cover. Fisk dropped the count!

Mai: Okay, I wouldn’t probably pay for that to be done to me!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Riley just got her shoulder up in time, causing Fisk to show two fingers to Gardner as she got back to her feet. It was clear by her expression that Alysson was growing more and more respect for her opponent.

Zack: That was the RED TIDE, but Riley still found something deep inside her and is still in this match. It’s clear that Alysson is really admiring her resiliency in there!

Riley once more heads for the corner with Gardner in pursuit behind her. Quinn loudly shouts her friend’s name, trying to incite the crowd. As Riot gets to her feet in the corner, Alysson catches her with an elbow to the jaw that rocks her back against it. She climbs up to the middle rope, raising her fist overhead to the crowd. But before she can do anything with it, Riley’s hands snap around her legs and powerbomb her to the canvas! Gardner bounces off the mat before Riley faceplants into her abdomen, putting both women on the mat.

Zack: You can see how much this has taken out of both women, and about three inches lower there for Riley would have killed any plans Alysson had for the evening!

Mai: Riley’s had her clock cleaned, hasn’t she? I still don’t care who wins, I’m just hoping for a wardrobe malfunction at this point!

Riley was first to move, finally pushing up to her hands and knees and heading back towards the corner. She climbed up to the top rope slowly, measuring a moment before she came off with a cannonball senton right onto Alysson’s body! She reached behind her for a leg to hook as Fisk slid into position to count.

Zack: Cannonball senton right to the chest, Alysson may be out with Riley on the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Alysson got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Riley to roll off to the mat. Riot got back to her feet, and headed for the ropes. She stepped out to the apron, and then used the top rope for a slingshot into a diving headbutt to Alysson’s chest!

Mai: I don’t think I’ve seen a diving headbutt quite like that one, but Riley must be getting closer. Neither one of them can have too much left in the tank.

Riot got back to her feet, trying to summon her reserves a bit before she pulled Alysson up to her feet. She started to apply the half nelson into one of her finishers, but Alysson had it well scouted and surprised her with a stunner instead that bounced Riot across the mat. Gardner leaned forward in a slump, trying to catch her breath and get her wits about her before she headed for the corner.

Zack: It looked like Riley was going for the RIOT BOMB, but Gardner had it scouted too well for that! And now Alysson’s got something big on her mind, I think.

Mai: Me too, it’s right below her shoulders, Zack!

Gardner began to pound the mat with her fists, yelling at Riley to get up. The crowd immediately knew what was coming as Riley was slow to move. Gardner drove her fists continually into the mat till Riot got back to her feet. When she turned around, Alysson bolted out of the corner looking for her frankensteiner facebuster!

Mai: Alysson’s looking for the G-Spot, I can show her after the show is over!

But like Alysson before her, Riley had it scouted and sidestepped her as she passed. She quickly hooked her arm into the half nelson into a wheelbarrow driver!! She immediately hooked both legs for the cover as Fisk dropped to count!

Zack: Riley felt it coming…..RIOT BOMB!! RILEY’S GOT THE COVER!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Riley rolled off the cover. She sat herself up and slumped against the bottom rope to catch her breath. Fisk helped her to her feet, and raised her hand in victory.

Mai: If Alysson needs any consoling after the show, I can give her my extra room key.

Maggie: Here is your winner……………’THE IRISH CAR BOMB’ RILEY RIOT!!

Zack: Riley Riot is on a career roll right now in FFW! And if I’m Emma Mac, I’d be clutching my Ultraviolence Championship VERY closely!

Riley helped Alysson to her feet, and the two shook hands as Gardner raised her opponent’s hand in victory.

Mai: Ugh, someone pass me the Pepto Bismol! Sportsmanship is such a turn-off!!

Zack: These two have earned whole new respect for each other, and that’s how it should be right there! Riot picks up another impressive victory on her march towards becoming Ultraviolence Champion! Emma’s days with the gold may well be numbered!

As the two shook hands once again, Breaking Point heads to a commercial break.

The Waiting Game

The name on the door shows that we are now outside the office of the Director of Future Shock Adam Grant. As the camera pulls back, there we find two women leaning against the wall on either side of it. One is wearing a walkie talkie, and has a lanyard identifying her as one of the production team for FFW. The other has a dress, black and mid in length, with a pair of Jordan 1s because comfortable is the best. The producer looks across at her, offering her a handshake.

Producer: Hey, I’m Audrey. I work in production, I don’t think we’ve met.

The other young lady shakes Audrey’s hand with a big smile on her face.

Young Lady: Hi, Audrey. I’m Britt Kane. Adam Grant asked to speak with me tonight and it seems he’s busy right now so I’m just waiting for him to get not so busy.

She chuckles to herself, mostly out of nerves.

Britt: A little nervous honestly. I didn’t think they’d get back to me.

Audrey: Oh, I remember hearing your name earlier today when I was printing off a few things. Your name was on the guest list. Wait, Kane? I don’t suppose you are related to the other Kanes like Freya, are you?

Britt’s face turns a bright shade of red slowly nodding her head.

Britt: Yep! Bradley Kane was my dad though what he did to my mother was just not… it wasn’t cool at all. I just figured I’d wait until I was ready to make myself known the world. No one knew who Brittany Cummins was. Britt Kane? People are already asking me questions!

Audrey nodded her head as she listened.

Audrey: Well you seem to have a pretty calm head on your shoulders, compared to what I’ve seen some of your relatives do. Did he train you, or did someone else work with you on becoming a wrestler?

Britt: Never met my father. He met mom at a party in college, didn’t wrap up and here I came nine months later. She tried contacting him a few times but he always ignored us. So it sucks I never got to know him outside of what I saw on TV, PPV and, well, the news sites about his personal life.

She sighs.

Britt: However, I did go to the man that trained my dad to learn under him. Troy Cornell. He wasn’t surprised to see another kid come out of the woodwork. It’s like a six month thing at this point. So I learned under Mr. Cornell in Boston for over a year. I’m not a high flyer like Christopher. I’m more of how my father wrestled. Kicked you in the face and looked to go on from there.

Audrey: So you’re wanting to get into Future Shock? I don’t work on that show, but I do keep up.

A quick nod from Britt.

Britt: Yep. I don’t want to get toss out into the sea first. I want to swim in the pond before moving on. If I went to a straight roster I’d be beaten and maimed beyond belief. Wrestling, to me, is about progressing every step of the way and I don’t want to cheat myself out of experiencing a great brand like Future Shock. Does it help that Freya is there though? Not really. She’s an alumni and dealing with her own business. I don’t expect my hand to be held. No one should.

She pauses keeping her glance on Audrey.

Britt: I might be from this family, but I’m not going to force my way into matches and moan about losing on pay per view like a certain OTHER young lady from a big wrestling family…

Audrey: Well good luck, Britt. I’m sure-

The door opened as Adam poked his head out, looking between both girls for a moment. He handed Audrey a few pages.

Adam: I thought I heard you out here. There you go.

Audrey looked at them as Adam opened the door for Britt.

Adam: Britt, come on in. Sorry for the delay, I was on the phone.

Britt perks up a little bit and her smile comes back.

Britt: Alright. And it’s alright. Sometimes phone calls need to be answered.

She turns her attention to Audrey.

Britt: It was nice meeting you, Audrey. Maybe someday we’ll run into each other again!

The young lady shakes the hand of the PA again.

Britt: Business awaits me now.

As Britt heads inside with the door closing behind her, we head elsewhere.

Getting On The Same Page

As the show heads backstage, there we find one of the women competing in tonight’s main event. That would be “The” Steph Stefano, who is quickly joined by her manager as he lets himself into the dressing room since the door was open.

Christian: Are we all set? Need anything for later? Maybe an axe to chop down some mighty oaks?

He asked her with a wink. She smiled half-heartedly though it seemed to come as quickly as it went. Stephanie was seated in her dressing room, wearing trainers and sweats and hadn’t put on her actual ring gear yet. There was a coat hanger with an outfit in a black zip up clothing bag with a yellow sticky note on it. The camera zoomed in on it to find written in simple letters ‘Wear this tonight! <3 M&R’ that didn’t look as though it hadn’t been zipped open yet.’.

Steph: Yeah... Yeah we’re good. I told Mickey and Raquel we’d meet them in their locker room as soon as I was done changing, I’ve just been sitting and thinking. I think I’d trade up the axe for a chainsaw right now. Might some chains to wrap around their legs before I get to trying to actually cut ‘em down. Heh.

She stood up, brushing her hair from the side of her face to actually give her manager her full attention proper.

Christian: I just wanted to check in with you, I know it’s been awhile since teaming with the girls.

As Christian was talking, the owner of the company appeared in the doorway and also let herself in. Not that the manager noticed since he didn’t close the door behind him.

Christian: But as you can see here from this little gift, I don’t think there’ll be any chemistry issues or anything. That and like you just said, you guys are good.

The Wicked Witch drew a blank face looking through Christian at their boss and her eyebrow arched delicately, not seeming to realize that Christian hadn’t noticed Samantha Star was behind him.

Steph: Well, this is as good a time as any.

Christian: Of course, it is! Your match isn’t for a little while yet. And I just came from the girls’ locker room to check up on them. What exactly are you--

He looked behind him, and saw what she was looking at….namely who. He took a step back as Samantha looked between them for a moment.

Christian: Sorry, I didn’t know you were there. What can we...uh, do for you?

Samantha: There’s nothing “we” can do, Mr. Kincaid. This regards your client, but you’re welcome to stay. It won’t take very long.

Christian: …..Thanks.

Samantha: I’m fairly certain I don’t have to tell either one of you about a rather important date coming up in the near future, July 29th.

Stephanie slowly nodded, putting a hand on Christian’s shoulder for a second as she leaned forward curiously.

Stephanie: Unstoppable. You and Cody are certainly out to try and make this year even bigger than the last. Well, bloodier for that matter in one or two cases, but I doubt there will be a lot of fan complaints. There’s probably reddit and message board talks already of how many pieces of furniture Laurel and Emma can go through by match end. While Felicity still waits for someone to take her up on a challenge and that raving cun--

Her eyebrows raise as the Witch of Wall Street ‘attempts’ to censor herself in the face of the owner.

Steph: ...Cont-inually belligerent ‘wrestler formerly known as the Tsunami’ seems to just want to fight in general.

Samantha: Just who I came to discuss. Since she proved incapable of capturing the FFW Championship at Relentless, there is still the matter of her guaranteed Evolution Championship match she earned.

Christian: Plus she said you were using nepotism by putting Jo in the main event of Unstoppable…

Samantha’s eyes stared at the manager for a moment. Stephanie for a moment raised a leg as though she were about to step in front of Christian from that stare.

Samantha: She’s entitled to her opinion. However, I am going to ensure she gets her Evolution Championship shot….against Miss Stefano here.

Christian: That’s pretty sweet to lose the big title match, and still have a contract for the next one in your back pocket.

Samantha: It won’t be any standard championship match though. Both women will go through more than one match to capture it. It’s going to be a 2 out of 3 falls match, there’ll be no question...or excuses that way.

For a moment there’s a greedy little gleam in the eyes of the Witch of Wall Street and she looks as though she’s about to break out into a rictus smile... But instead her lip twitches downward she exhales.

Stephanie: If you don’t mind me asking Miss Star... Wouldn’t there be someone more deserving than me? ...Not that the idea of sending Eileen the way of a shiatsu massage isn’t isn’t my kind of night... Again.

She looks vaguely like that almost hurt to string together and form a sentence with. Christian shook his head, immediately interjecting.

Christian: Are you kidding?! It makes total sense to me. Steph never got her rematch for the title when Jo won it. She’s owed a rematch contractually, and she’s proven she can thwart Eileen in the past, who is also owed a shot. This is the most logical match she can book for the title, especially with it being 2 out of 3 falls….because one and done of late doesn’t seem to be Eileen’s strong suit anymore.

He said with a bit of a grin as he rubbed Steph’s back, as he stood next to her. Samantha didn’t seem nearly as amused.

Samantha: Miss Stefano, are you really standing before me right now and trying not to be part of this event in an opportunity of this nature? If you don’t want to be at Unstoppable, that is certainly capable of being arranged.

With one eyebrow arched and her hands held up, The Wicked Witch shook her head.

Stephanie: No, no... Just... Uh... Just uh... You know, speaking for other women in the locker room. It’s a big show. Great show. The best show of the year. I would have to have taken a few too many hits to the head now to be talking like this.

She leaned slightly towards Christian and muttered in a stage whisper.

Stephanie: Thank you. I need to stop talking now. I’m going to do that.

Christian gave her a one-armed side hug as he looked back to Samantha. He was about to say something, but the owner cut him off.

Samantha: Wise decision. This match will feature up to three different variations that night. The first fall will be a standard pinfall, the second a submission only match. And the third, if it comes to that, will be No Holds Barred. And the winner will be awarded the championship on the first show after Unstoppable since it will be vacant at that point.

Stephanie: With Rhea or Kaoru potentially coming right down the pipeline after. Or both of them. Alright though, I think that can be handled. No excuses for anyone... Heh... Maybe I’ll even get Strike on the phone and ask him if I can borrow that Gotch Style Piledriver he used to do for one night as well as another move or two.

Steph paused.

Stephanie: It’d be the closest Eileen can get to feeling like she faced him.

Christian nudged her with a smile.

Christian: If you’re mix and matching, see if Nevaeh minds you borrowing some of her moves too. We know how that ends.

Steph turned her head away from the camera but there was a distinct sound of inhaling and exhaling at the same time, a loud snort or choked up laugh. On that note, the show headed to a commercial for Unstoppable 8.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 12:07:16 am »

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: It wasn't too long ago that Leona Vega had made her intentions of fighting for the FFW Championship known! But now that the Unstoppable main event has been announced she's going to have to wait her turn.

Mai: And take a number. She's going to have Eileen Amaro to deal with at the same time, isn't she?

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Maggie: And her opponent, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, she is one half of the Unity Champions, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down,
I can feel it when they stood their ground.

Roll over right, keep it through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight, keep it through the night.
I’ll smash right through your spotlight.

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Zack: Tonight seems to be the starting path, as she has to take on Mel Avillo, one half of the Unity Champs with Bianca Salvador, who Leona is no stranger to.

Mai: So why isn't she facing Bianca then? Lot more history there, wouldn't that make more sense? Especially with Bianca's success this year and Leona's last year?

Zack: Look, just...relax, Mai.

The bell rings, and Mel and Leona head into the middle of the ring and lock up, the two women struggling to push the other back. Leona grabs onto Mel’s arm and twists it around before dragging Mel to the nearest ropes, then springboards off to take Mel down with an arm drag. Mel gets back up and rushes at Leona again, but Vega hits another arm drag to Mel, who sits up as Leona hits the ropes, coming back at Mel with a dropkick to her upper torso. Mel grabs at her chest from the pain before Leona hits her with a running knee to the face! As Mel falls back Leona hooks the leg for a cover.

ONE!

T-

Mel kicks out, but Leona is quick to grab her by the arm and lift her to her feet. Vega chops away at Mel’s chest before whipping her into the ropes. Leona looks for a roundhouse kick on the return, but Mel ducks underneath and catches the stumbling Lioness with a boot to the face before taking her down with a bulldog. Leona tries to get up, but Mel is quick to kick away at Vega’s ribs before grabbing her by the head and whipping her into the nearest corner. Mel charges at Leona, leaping onto her shoulders and wrapping her legs around her neck, falling back for a hurracanrana that sends Vega flying halfway across the ring. Leona manages to sit up, but Mel is right behind her with a half nelson hold while she bashes away at  the side of Vega’s head.

Zack: Leona had this fight at the start, but Mel was quick to get the upperhand and more. Now she has Leona in a half nelson, and she’s trying to knock the lights off inside.

Mai: Well try harder, there’s still somebody home!

Leona is still capable of getting to her feet, but Mel still has the half nelson locked in. The Lioness manages to elbow at Mel’s midsection, but Avilo manages to wrap her arm around that to lock in a full nelson. Vega struggles to break free of Mel’s grip, but as she realizes how close to the ropes they are Leona hops up and dropkicks against the ropes, causing herself and the Brazilian to tumble back. Mel’s grip loosens as she’s caught by surprise, allowing Leona the opportunity to break free. Leona uses the ropes again, this time jumping off the middle one to drop her knee onto Mel’s face. Vega goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Mel kicks out.

Zack: Leona successfully breaks out of Mel’s full nelson attempt, and she’s back in the driver seat.

Mai: I hope she takes a wrong turn down the one way street to pain.

Leona decides to climb for the ropes, perching herself on the top turnbuckle as she waits for Mel to stand up. Avilo takes her time to stand up, bent over in the position Vega was looking for. Leona hops off and hopes for a fameasser, but Mel stands up just before Leona can touch her, causing the Lioness to land on the canvas! Leona looks sore from that missed attempt, which allows Mel to grab Leona’s arms from behind, pulling back while she pushes her knee into Leona’s back.

Zack: That missed fameasser cost Leona greatly, Mel’s taking advantage with that bow and arrow submission hold!

Mai: There ya go, Mel, now shoot that arrow into her back!

Mel pulls back tightly on Leona’s arms, causing the Lioness to grit her teeth as she tries to fight through the pain Avilo was putting her through. Leona kicks her heels into the mat as the ref asks her if she wants to give up, but Vega shakes her head. Avilo digs her knee deeper into Leona’s back, grunting as she puts Leona through further pain. The ref again asks Vega if she wants to submit, but again she shakes her head. Again Leona kicks her heel into the mat until her foot lands flat on the canvas. The other foot eventually goes flat on the ground, and slowly the Lioness manages to crouch up into a squatting position, worrying Mel while she tries to pull Leona back, but Avilo goes up with her, the knee leaving Vega’s vertebrae. With all her might Leona lunges her upper body forward, flinging Mel over and onto her back!

Mai: Hey hey hey! Brazilians aren’t supposed to fly like that!

Mel tries to get back to her feet, but Leona sweeps her off her feet immediately! Vega runs to the ropes and bounces off for a lionsault, but Mel rolls out of the way, with Leona landing on her feet. The second Mel stands up she’s met with a roundhouse kick from the Lioness, who goes to cover immediately. Leona goes to cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Mel gets her shoulder up. Leona gets to her feet first and squats down, ready for Mel to get on her knees.

Zack: Here it comes! Looks like Leona’s getting ready for El Molnillo!

Mai: Ooooh, Mel’s gonna need all the Tylenol for that…

Mel gets to her knees, but the second Leona swings her leg to begin the pattern Mel ducks under, grabs her by the tights and rolls her back for a pin, using the ropes for leverage!

ONE!

TWO!

TH

Leona kicks out! Mel argues with the ref, calling that three while the ref refuses to budge on the call. Picking Leona up by the head Mel headbutts at the Lioness’ head repeatedly before hitting a neckbreaker to Vega. Mel goes for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Leona kicks out. Mel picks Leona up again, hitting her with a powerslam with all her power before going for another cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE

Leona gets the shoulder up again! Mel slams her hands down on the mat, furious at the lack of three count.

Zack: Try as she might Mel can’t keep Leona down for very long!

Mai: Try as she might you still talk out your ass!

Zack: Uncalled for.

Having enough, Mel signals for the end as she “tunes up the band”, and once Leona finally gets back to her feet Mel gets her up for the Northern Lights suplex, but Leona slips out behind the Brazilian and hoists her onto her back for a fieman’s carry, then falls back for the gutbuster!

Zack: El Pilote!

Leona goes to cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...LEONA VEGA!

Zack: And Leona does it! Another win on that road to the FFW Championship.

Mai: Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, blech…

Leona slowly rises to her feet, smiling as she hears the crowd cheer for her. The referee raises her hand, and the Lioness spends a moment to celebrate before we fade out.

Preparing to Meet the Queen

Backstage we find Legs & Arse standing by, both redheads seemingly still not happy with the events that transpired at Velocity last week.

Muirne: Folks, I’m sure ya noticed as things were goin’ by fer us last week, Sheev an’ me ain’t exactly peachy keen wit’ what Felicity Banks pulled in the middle of that tag match between us an’ the FFF.

Siobhan: Not in the slightest.

The taller redhead shakes her head.

Siobhan: I mean forgive me here, but I’m not pleased when a tag partner just decides to walk out on the other when she needs her most, and I can only think of one other time that’s ever occurred.

Muirne: Well it’s happened plenty o’ times before, lass. But it does tend to happen a bit when we’re fightin’.

Siobhan: Like I’ve said, only one real instance of that when it came to Jessica Anderson and Michelle Taylor, but this is different compared to that.

Muirne: I’ll give ya that. Fer starters Anderson didn’ exactly like Michelle, but then again who does?

Siobhan: At least Ashley Sullivan is likable.  It doesn’t quite make sense what Felicity did.

Muirne: An’ I wasn’ too happy wit’ takin’ on a lass that jus’ got beat up by ya, who tried fer a tag but got denied any sort of necessary assist.

Siobhan: She tried though, we can give her that much.

The Irish tomboy nods, placing her hand on Siobhan’s shoulder.

Muirne: An’ I hate puttin’ the weight o’ the world on ya lass, but yer facin’ Banks on Velocity this weekend. So you know as well as I do yer gonna have ta do more than try with her.

Sighing, Siobhan nods her head.

Siobhan: Yeah...I know. Tough break, but...the least I can do is beat some sense into her.

Muirne: Welp...here’s hopin’ ya do that, lass.

After giving the Scot a pat on the back, Legs & Arse walk off, and we fade to the next segment.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 12:09:20 am »

The show cuts back to the ring for the final time this evening, and there we find the beautiful Maggie Rourke ready and waiting.

Mai: Some people are just too stupid to know when to quit.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, is a six woman tag team contest and is the Main Event of the evening!

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Very slowly Mickey Scarborough and Raquel Fair emerge from the curtain with CK in tow as the three of them walk out to cheers. They stop halfway however as Mickey and Raquel look at each other. Mickey pretends to look at an imaginary watch, as Raquel begins tapping her foot....

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

Finally emerging from the curtain in a lime green variant of Mickey & Raquel's ring gear is The Stephanie Stefano, with hood over her head and arms extended before comes to join the other two. As she pulls the hood off the three women look at each other. Mickey and Raquel both raise a fist... And Steph fist-bumps them both back to some warm cheers. The three get into a huddle with Christian outside of the ring. The three girls yell out "BREAK!" before rolling into the squared circle under the ropes as Mickey and Raquel hop the top rope while Steph leans against the ropes.

"Let the headlines wait; armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate but not the little things.
Armageddon may... Arrive any day.
I can't get away from the little things."

Maggie:  From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 396 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid... The team of Mickey Scarborough, Raquel Fair and "The" Stephanie Stefano... THIS IS THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!

Zack: That would explain your commentary over the years. Be that as it may, it’s been quite a while since we’ve seen Steph and the Fair together as a unit.

Mai: I don’t expect much. You can’t just get all your old chemistry back without having more than a few matches together. Plus ya know..Ascension owns the Fair’s world.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....They are your reigning FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions... ”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano  & “The Titaness” Isis Morales...They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and raise their title belts in the air with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Mai: How can you ever bet against this team? You got two powerful women right there, one of which is a beast! Not to mention their partner about to come out.

Zack: Did I ever take anything away from Valentina or Isis? No one has spoken more highly of Isis from an in-ring perspective than me. I just don’t care for their attitudes.

Maggie: And their partner…

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Zack: Rhea Laskaris is starting to become a big name player in her short career thus far. After knocking off Steph recently, she’s in the main event with the Tornado Tag Champions and this is going to be a devastating trio!

Mai: Yeah, and who needs a bell because there goes Ascension! Crush’em, ladies!

Rhea Laskaris barely gets to hop off the canvas before Isis and Valentina take off across the ring towards the three members of the Fair; Valentina pairing off with Stefano who sees her coming and manages to avoid her attempt at a clothesline and the Berkeley native begins to throw right hands at the Canadian who fires straight back. Similarly Raquel and Mickey manage to avoid the initial attempted blow from Isis who turns back towards the duo who instantly start to pepper her midsection with a stiff right hands, landing three each to her rib cage in quick succession before they step towards the red hair Goliath, bringing their knees up into her gut. As Fair and Scarborough step backwards Isis brings both her hands down with a pair of chops to the side of her opponent’s necks that send them each down to one knee that allows her to grab them both by the side of the head and knock their skulls together that sees Fair stumble and fall through the ropes to the outside. Before Mickey can gain her balance, Isis grabs her by the wrist and jerks her into a short arm clothesline that sees Scarborough flip over, landing hard on the canvas then rolls out of the ring to the apron. Rhea stands in the corner watching before stepping through the ropes, watching the action.

Zack: Let’s call it for what it is. Either member of the Fair against Isis is a mismatch of epic proportions! The Titaness weighs nearly as much as both of them combined!

Mai: Isis against anyone on the opposing team is a mismatch. I wanted to fix that for you there, Zack. You’re welcome.

As Scarborough Fair get thrown out of the ring, Stefano has used her power advantage to get the upperhand, reeling Valentina backwards with hammer like right hands before she scooped the Canadian woman off her feet and into a backbreaker. Quickly Steph pulled Lozano back to a vertical base and marched her over towards the Ascension corner, driving the Canadian face first into the top turnbuckle five times before she pulled her away, dragging the Latin Goddess around in a circle before she threw her head first through the ropes to the outside. Rhea looked down at her partner as she landed before she looked back to Steph who had already turned back to find Scarborough had pulled herself back to her feet on the apron only for Isis to have two hands wrapped around her throat as she lifted her upwards and started to walk backwards as she tried to bring the Scar Fair member back into the ring only for Steph to charge at her, connecting with a double axe handle blow to the Titaness’ spine. Isis dropped Mickey who landed on her feet on the floor, gasping for breath.

Zack: This is a bit more even. I don’t think Steph can match Isis in terms of sheer raw power, but she can certainly deal harder shots against the redhead!

Mai: Imagine throwing an egg against a brick wall. Then you have a pretty clear image of what Steph’s shots probably feel like to Isis.

The red haired powerhouse turned towards Stefano who had reared back already and this time she delivered a double axe handle to her chest before she looked to follow it up with forearms to the woman’s chest only for Isis to grab hold of Steph’s head and deliver a headbutt. Steph tried to stagger backwards only for Isis to grab her by the hair once more and delivered a second headbutt and released the Master of the Backbreaker, letting her take a step backwards before she wrapped a hand around her throat and looked to lift Stefano into a chokeslam but never got to deliver the move thanks to Steph flashing out a kick that caught Isis between the legs. Keanan warned the woman of Italian descent about the low blow only to have the chokehold to both herself and Mickey pointed out to her. As Angela was distracted the two members of Scarborough Fair on the outside reached in and jerked Isis ankles out from under her, causing her to faceplant into the mat, keeping their grip on her feet as they yanked her backwards, bringing her groin first into the steel ring post in the Scarborough Fair corner.

Zack: Some things, Mai, don’t really require explanation. But as someone who has had hard things shoved into their body, would you care to comment?

Mai: I don’t mind it as long as they buy dinner first. And---hey, that’s double teaming!

Steph accepted the referee’s rebuke and went on the attack, stomping away at Isis back as the tall woman pushed up to all fours despite the attack. Leaving her feet, Stefano sent the former Future Shock Champion face first into the canvas with a knee drop into her spine and made the tag to Mickey. Scarborough stepped through the ropes and delivered a standing fist drop to the back of the tall woman’s head as she once again tried to push upwards. Isis pushed up to her hand and knees once more only for Mickey to burst across the ring, bounce off the far ropes and delivered a low dropkick to the side of the Titanesses head and Mickey tagged in Raquel who bounced off the bottom rope, clearing the top rope and delivered a leg drop across the back of Isis head that only seemed to make Isis’ arms buckle at the elbow for a moment before she continued to push up onto her knees and both of the regular members of the Fair measured her up before they came forward and delivered stereo low superkicks into Isis chest, rocking her head back against the middle turnbuckle. Mickey stepped out of the ring and Raquel backed up to the center of the ring before she charged forward and delivered a two footed dropkick into the middle of her opponent’s chest, bouncing the back of her head off the middle turnbuckle. The Red Haired Goliath leaned back in the corner for a second before she pushed up to one knee prompting Fair to grab her by the hair, jerking her away from the ropes and into a sitout facebuster. Rolling her over Raquel made the cover, hooking the leg.

Zack: Raquel had to reach for all she was worth just to hook that leg, it weighs nearly half as much as she does, I’m sure!

One…

Tw-

Mai: Pinning Isis is no mean feat, very few in FFW can say they’ve done. And Raquel is not going to be on the list!

Morales kicked out with authority, sending Raquel into the air with such elevation that she was able to land on her feet and quickly moved towards her partners, tagging in Steph. The Witch of Wall Street stepped into the ring as Isis made it to one knee and the dominant former Future Shock Champion received a knee to the back from the legal member of the team. The tall red head started to push up to her feet only for Stefano to kick the back of her knee as she jerked her backwards by the hair and into another backbreaker. The referee asked Steph not to pull the hair as the financial guru - still with a handful of hair - pushed Isis onto her knee, hooking her head from behind in a reverse headlock as she stepped forward to drive her knee into her opponent’s spine four times before letting go of her head. With a look of rage on her face, the powerhouse wrestler quickly came to her feet and spun around into a discus forearm only to get air thanks to Stefano stepping back out of the way before she retaliated with a kick to the gut, doubling the woman over and allowed Stefano to snap off a DDT that planted Isis. Once more, the taller woman was rolled over to her back and found herself in a cover.

Zack: No hook of the leg there, I don’t think she’ll keep Isis down like that.

One…

Tw-

Mai: Usually you get a bag of peanuts when you go that high up! It takes a LOT to keep Isis down!

Once more Isis kicked out with authority, sending Steph a couple of inches into the air. As Stefano landed on her knees she quickly floated over and began to deliver forearms into her opponent’s face then pulled her to her feet where she Irish whipped her into the ring ropes. As Morales returned, the Italian-American left her feet for the Thesz Press only for Isis to catch her, holding her aloft for a moment before she leapt into the air and drove Steph back first into the mat with a ring shaking spinebuster. Isis rolled away and sat up, getting quickly to her feet as her foe also began to rise. As she was almost back to her feet Stefano found her head grabbed by the tall redhead, who sent her face first into her knee. The former Evolution Champion reeled backwards, holding her nose and Isis went straight after her, catching her wrist to pull her back towards the red haired woman and straight into an STO.

Zack: Everything Isis does hurts. Steph is more evenly match against her than her partners, but even that is pushing it!

Mai: I really enjoy watching Steph get the crap beaten out of her. If she keeps this up, I may need a smoke before this is over.

Straightening up Isis looked down at Steph as she arched upwards, hand going to the small of her back and the Titaness stepped up onto her ribcage as she walked over her then stooped down to help Steph upright with a handful of hair - ignoring the remonstrations of the referee - as she spun around and caught Isis on the side of the jaw with a spinning back fist. The Witch of Wall Street dropped to one knee and Isis scooped her up off her feet and over her head, glaring at Rhea as she moved towards the Ascension corner and dropped Steph with a Gorilla Press Slam turned snake eyes; Steph’s face hitting the top turnbuckle and causing her to land on her feet, stagger for a moment before she flopped to the canvas. Stefano started to push upright only for Isis to bounce off the ropes, tagging Lozano as she did so, and came back into a discus elbow to her opponent’s jaw knocking her to the mat. Steph started to push up to her feet only for Isis to deliver a shoot kick into the back of her leg, taking the limb out from under her, sending her down to one knee which allowed Valentina to come forward and complete the Mighty DO Kneel with a shining wizard to the back of Stefano’s head sending her to the canvas. Lozano drops down and makes the cover, hooking the leg.

Mai: There you go, Valentina! Rattle those brains, and let’s get out of this sinkhole of a city!

One…

Two…

...T

Zack: Steph is an extremely resilient woman, to say the least. She and Valentina used to be quite friendly with one another too.

Stefano kicked out and was brought up to her feet by Lozano who wrapped her arms around the woman’s waist only to send Steph towards the Ascension corner with a German suplex. The legal member of the Fair pushed her way up to her feet only to be driven back against the turnbuckles with stiff forearm shots before she raked her eyes with her nails. Keanan got in Lozano’s face about the eye rake and while the official’s attention was diverted, Isis lunged towards Steph and delivered an elbow to the side of her head causing Rhea to roll her eyes. A second elbow connected from Isis before the referee released Lozano and the Latina Goddess moved forward quickly to deliver a heart punch to her opponent. Steph held her chest as she collapsed down to a sitting position only for Valentina to stomp a mudhole in her chest and then walk it dry.

Mai: You’re gonna have to stop harder than that, Valentina. There’s a protective layer or twelve of pure blubber protecting her ribs!

The referee ordered Lozano to back up out of the corner and the Canadian obliged but pulled “The” Steph Stefano out of the corner with her hooking her head and lifted her into a triple vertical suplex - a regular suplex followed by a stalling vertical suplex and then a slingshot suplex. The Californian wrestler hit the canvas and rolled onto her side, holding her back as she curled up only for the Latin Goddess to once more drag the temporarily returning Scarborough Fair member to her feet, lifting her onto her shoulders for a Samoan Drop. As she hit the move, Lozano quickly rolled to her feet and delivered a standing knee drop and then, with a smile on her face fell forward into a cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Valentina seems more focused than ever before tonight with these consistent covers, and staying on Steph. Winning those Tornado Tag titles has really given her a boost.

Stefano kicked out again and Lozano pushed up to her feet and made the tag to Isis who stepped back over the top rope as her foe started to push upwards. The red haired Goliath stepped forward quickly, falling to her knees as she drove an elbow into the top of Steph’s spine sending her face first into the mat again. As the Berkeley born grappler starts to push her way back upright, Isis takes hold of her head, helping her back upright but only to force her backwards into the Ascension corner where Isis brings her boot upwards and places it across her throat. Angela Keanan uses the five count, getting to four before she gets a momentary break - Isis going straight back to the well once more, choking her out till the referee reaches four once more. Valentina applauds her former bodyguard, urging her on as the Titaness pulls her opponent forward and into a standing headscissors before she flipped her up into a powerbomb, stepping towards the middle of the ring before she lifted Steph a little bit higher into the air, setting up to spike her back first into the canvas but never got the chance to do so as Mickey and Raquel entered the ring, delivering a dropkick to each of the Titanesses knees, causing her legs to buckle and lose her balance, falling backwards with Steph landing on her chest while her partners rolled out of the ring. Immediately the Wall Street Witch began to fire right and left hands into Isis head before she finally rolled away.

Zack: Look at Steph fighting from her back practically, she knows she’s in a dogfight with these three women!

Mai: I agree, she is a dog.

The Wicked Witch pushed up to her feet, catching Isis in the jaw with a knee that rocked her backwards before Steph took her down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Isis began to push up again only for Stefano to force her way to her feet first, grabbing hold of the woman by the back of the head and charged forward, sending her face first into the middle turnbuckle with a running bulldog. It slowed Isis for just a moment before she began to rise to her feet once more and Stefano began to deliver forearm shivers into the small of her foes back before she snapped her arms around her waist and with a groan of effort hurled her backwards with a German suplex. Again the red haired goliath pushed up to her feet as Steph rolled towards her partners, tagging in Raquel before she moved quickly back to her foe and sent her face first into the mat with a reverse side Russian legsweep. Quickly she floated over and pulled the powerhouse into a camel clutch; Fair bouncing off the ring ropes and delivered a low dropkick into Isis face.

Zack: This is smart strategy here. They gotta work like a team against the Titaness, and Raquel’s cleaning her clock for her in the process!

Mai: It’s still double teaming, Zack! You’d be barking like a rabid dog if Ascension were doing this right now.

Stefano rolled away to the apron as Raquel lined Isis up as she came to her knees and delivered a haymaker to her jaw, snapping off a second haymaker and then a third before she delivered a discus forearm smash to her chest. Isis began to stand up and the red haired wrestler got a throat thrust for her efforts. A second throat thrust followed it, causing Isis to gasp for air as she turned away and was sent down to the mat near the corner with a drop toe hold. Isis stated to push upwards, getting to her knees before Raquel came forward quickly and delivered a big boot to the side of Big Red’s face who rocked back onto her haunches. Raquel backed up again before she charged once more and leapt into a bronco buster, landing with her legs over the middle rope as Isis was still on her knees and started to bounce on her chest. Fair managed to bounce five times before her legs were caught by her opponent, the big woman starting to push up to a vertical base, causing the Cali-Canadian’s eyes to go wide.

Mai: Ahahaha, I love that look on Raquel’s face right there! That says all you need to know right now! This is great stuff!

As Isis got to her feet with Fair still trapped on her shoulders, the tornado tag team champion turned and placed her foe in a seated position on the top turnbuckle, pulling her head forward into a vicious European uppercut causing Fair to rock backwards and grab the top rope to stay in position. Again Isis pulled her forward into another European Uppercut before she started to climb up to the middle rope and deliver right hands into the side of Raquel’s head. As Morales got to the middle rope she hooked her opponent’s head, looking for a superplex but Raquel fought back, driving a forearm into the tornado tag team champions gut before she stood, reaching up to grab Isis head before she dropped back to a sitting position delivering a jawbreaker that saw the big woman drop down of the middle rope to the mat. As Morales took a couple of steps backward, Fair launched herself forward into a missile dropkick to her chest. Isis staggered backwards as Fair tried to keep her off balance by going low as she grabbed hold of a leg and delivered a dragon screw leg whip, keeping hold of the leg as she rolled through to her feet and with a modified curb stomp drove her kneecap into the mat. Still Fair didn’t let go of the leg as she followed that up with a leg drop that she used to grapevine the leg and apply an ankle lock submission.

Zack: No one will be more impressed than me if Raquel manages to make Isis tap out, and she may have the right move to make it happen!

Mai: Are you kidding? She’s not gonna make Isis tap, those are the miracles you pray for. Not gonna happen, no matter how long she has this hold applied.

Keanan drops down in front of Isis, asking her if she wanted to quit only to get a glare amid the grimaces from the red haired wrestler as she reached for the rope and wrapped her hand around it. The referee gave Fair the count and the woman waited until four before she rolled away and tagged Mickey Scarborough back in. Mickey quickly climbed to the top turnbuckle as Isis got to her feet, Fair grabbing hold of her shoulders as she left her feet and pulled her backwards into a backstabber. As Isis rolls away off of Fair’s knees to the mat, Scarborough launches herself into a corkscrew elbow drop to her chest. Mickey made the pin and hooked the leg.

One…

Two…

Zack: Very well executed there from Mickey, but Isis continues to be quite a difficult opponent to keep down.

Isis kicked out and Mickey came quickly to her feet, firing off kicks to the former dominant Future Shock Champion as she started to rise before Scarborough hooked her head and pulled her downwards into a small package.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Oh, for God’s sake, Mickey, just quit trying! It’s not happening!

Isis kicked out of the pinfall once more and was quick to her knees only for Mickey to already be on her feet, charging towards the big powerhouse before she jumped into the air and delivered an enzugiri slamming a boot into the back of Morales’ head causing Big Red to put a hand down onto the canvas to steady herself, pushing up to one knee. Scarborough was quickly back to her feet and leapt up on her foes shoulders, letting Isis rise to a vertical base before she threw herself forward into a victory roll.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: I would like to make a motion that that move can only be called a victory roll if you win with it. Otherwise, it’s just a ‘what’s the point’ roll.

Isis kicked out once more, Mickey shaking her head as the referee showed her the two count. The former Future Shock Champion was quicker to her feet and Mickey stared up at her for a moment before she ran towards the ring ropes, springboarding off the middle rope and onto the powerhouses shoulders as she went looking for a hurricanrana only for Isis catch her by the legs. Isis paused for a moment with Mickey upside down and as the Scarborough Fair member tried to perform a sit up, Morales hurled Mickey’s legs upwards and away from her, catching her head as she started to plummet down towards the canvas and spiked her skull into the ring mat with a huge facebuster slam. The Tornado Tag Team Champion staggered away from the former champion and made the tag to her partner.

Zack: Isis making the tag, and here comes Valentina back in again. Lozano has shown ruthless aggression every time she’s been in there.

Mai: What do you expect? She finally has her hands on some gold in FFW, she’s stepped up her game even higher than it already was.

Lozano entered the ring as Mickey pushed up to all fours and pressed a boot to the side of her head, pushing the tag team specialist over onto her back where she delivered a stomp to her midsection, followed by a second and a third before she stooped down and slapped Mickey across the face then pulled her upwards and sent her into a neutral corner. Valentina followed hot on Mickey’s heels and as the Scarborough Fair member hit the turnbuckles Lozano brought her boot up to wash her face for her. Scarborough stumbled out of the corner, Valentina watching her go before she left her feet and drove the back of Mickey’s head into the ring mat with a jumping reverse DDT. Valentina makes a cover on the former Tornado Tag Champion and Keanan drops into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

Mai: Mickey’s braindead, Valentina. Dropping her on her skull isn’t going to make much of a dent….except maybe on the mat.

Mickey kicked out of the weak cover and Valentina pulled the woman upward, setting her up for a package piledriver only for Scarborough to block the attempt. Lozano tried once more only for Mickey to block it once more and this time countered as she sent the Latin Goddess to the canvas with a back body drop, falling to her knees as she delivered. Lozano sat up holding her back for a moment before she rolled to her feet as Mickey pushed upwards to a vertical base, turning towards her opponent as Lozano exploded forward into a spear only for Mickey to leapfrog over her. The Canadian stopped, spun and Scarborough grabbed hold of her head and dropped downwards with a stunner. Lozano bounced, spun and came back to her feet for a couple of seconds, staggering towards her corner where Rhea slapped her on the shoulder before she faceplanted onto the canvas while Mickey rolled and began to crawl towards her corner.

Zack: Blind tag from Rhea, because Valentina had no idea where she was at that point. It goes from bad to worse if you’re the Fair with these three powerhouses standing across the ring.

Mai: Rhea is fresh as a daisy too, and the other three have been sucking wind most of the match. This may not go much longer!

Rhea entered the ring and made straight for Scarborough, grabbing hold of her ankle and pulled her back towards the middle of the ring only for Mickey to kick out at her. The Modern Day Amazon kept a firm grip on her opponent’s ankle only for Mickey to pull her knees up to her chest before she thrust them out, kicking Rhea off and giving Scarborough enough leeway to roll onto her knees and dove towards the corner tagging Steph’s hand. Stefano stepped between the ropes as Laskaris waved her forward while she stood in the middle of the ring, getting her wish as the Wicked Witch moved towards her and the pair entered a tie up right in the middle of the ring. The pushed each other back and forth though neither gave up an inch of ground to their opponent before they broke and instantly they both started to fire off right hands, simultaneously exchanging blows with one another before Rhea cuts it short with a knee lift into Stefano’s gut that she then followed up with a series of kicks snapped off into her foe’s legs.

Zack: We’re picking right back up where we left off two weeks ago. Rhea is punishing Steph, and Stefano’s having a hard time after all she’s absorbed as it is.

Mai: Steph has a hard time with long division, much less having to contend with someone like Rhea. Isn’t she glorious?

Stefano stepped backwards and Rhea lifted her upwards and into an atomic drop, keeping hold of her opponent as she delivered the move as she sent the Eater of Bagels over her head with a release belly to belly suplex. Steph back to rise quickly only for Rhea to beat her to a vertical base and skipped two steps towards, closing the distance as she brought her foot up and drove it into her chest with a piercing kick that saw the former Evolution Champion fall backwards into a neutral corner. Once more Rhea showed no mercy as she stepped forward and drove five knees into the busty brunettes gut, taking hold of her hand and firing her across the ring into the other corner as Keanan asked her to let her out of the corner. Stefano hit the turnbuckles and Rhea charged in behind with a stinger splash. As Steph stumbles out of the corner, Laskaris caught her again, hoisting her onto her shoulders before she set off across the ring once more and drove Stefano into the ring mat with a rolling Samoan drop. The Modern Day Amazon got to her feet as her opponent rolled onto her side and began to stomp away at her, forcing to roll onto her back and allowing Rhea to leave her feet and come down upon Steph with a two foot stomp, causing her to spasm, gripping her gut, rolling back and forth on the canvas in agony. Leaning down, Rhea pulled Steph upwards, onto her shoulders only to hurl her forward and into a gutbuster before she rolled her to the mat and made the cover.

Mai: Oh thank God! When Rhea hit that gutbuster, I though three weeks of Ben & Jerry’s were going to come flying out of Steph!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: We’ve talked before about how resilient and tough Stefano is, here she’s showing you why that’s the case. I think Rhea’s just getting warmed up though.

Mai: She’s not the only one….

Steph’s shoulder came up before the three count, Keanan showing the two count to Rhea who nodded her head in acceptance, getting to her feet and as Stefano pushed up to all fours. The Modern Day Amazon stepped over her opponent and bent forward, grabbing the Wicked Witch by the arms as she locked in a Full Nelson, locking her fingers behind her head as the Greek wrestler jerked Steph upwards, off her feet and into a sit out Full Nelson bomb. As they landed Rhea kept the hold applied and wrapped her legs around Stefano’s torso, beginning to squeeze the air out of her lungs as Stefano again seemed to be in agony. Keanan checked on Stefano who refused to quit even as Laskaris squeezed tighter with her legs around her foe’s midriff. Keanan asked again as Steph let out a cry of pain, getting a shake of the head from the trapped opponent. Instead the Master of the Back Breaker starts to use her strength to her advantage as she begins to rise to her feet, lifting Rhea up with her. As Stefano gets her feet underneath her, Laskaris releases the body scissors, plants her feet and with the Full Nelson still locked in tight she lifted her for upwards and snapped her backwards into a suplex, bridging for the pinfall.

Zack: Full nelson suplex with a bridge! That might be all right there!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Well….it should have been, at least. I think the referee is taking pity on Steph. God only knows why!

Stefano kicked out and the referee showed two count and got a disgusted shake of the head from the Athenian who nonetheless brought her opponent up with her as she stood up and jerked Stefano into the Caleydonian Revenge powerful short kick to the midsection that saw Stefano drop straight down to her knees, cradling her midsection in her arms. Rhea backed up a few steps and began to wave Steph to her feet. As the Berkeley native started to rise to her feet, Rhea came forward and into the Olympus Has Fallen scissor kick that misses as Steph dropped down to her knees once more. Laskaris landed on her feet and took off towards the ropes, springing off them and sprinted back towards Steph as she got her feet under her once more and Stefano stepped into her, caught her coming in and delivered a snap powerslam to the Greek wrestler.

Zack: There’s the opening that Steph needed right there, but she’s had so much taken out of her already that she can’t follow up quick enough.

Mai: No one will ever accuse Steph of being quick in any sense of the word, Zack.

The Gucci Goddess rolled onto her back after delivering the move, gasping for air as she held her midsection before she started to slowly rise only for Rhea to sit up and get to a vertical base ahead of her. Laskaris advanced quickly on her opponent, driving a knee into her gut before she hooked her up and went for a t-bone suplex. Stefano blocked the move, firing an elbow into Rhea’s head to stop her from attempting again and this time the Berkeley born woman placed an arm across Laskaris’ chest, lifting her upwards and drove her down into her bent knee. The Modern Day Amazon rolled onto all fours and her opponent collapsed to one knee beside her as she was still feeling the effects of Rhea’s assault but took only a moment before she leaned into the Greek, grabbing hold of her far arm as she pulled it across her throat and used that to lock in a cobra clutch. Stefano kept the sleeper hold applied as she struggled up to her feet and  used the Cobra clutch to again sweep her opponent up off her feet and into another back breaker. Rhea rolled away only for Stefano to follow her, grabbing hold of her legs and rolling her onto her back before she stepped over and applied the Ratings Spike reverse Boston Crab, dropping to one knee as she adjusted her grip to apply as much pressure as she could while facing the same way as her opponent before standing upright once more.

Zack: There’s the RATINGS SPIKE!! Could we see Rhea call it a night! You know Steph would love to make her tap out after their last encounter here at Breaking Point.

Mai: She’s also love a hoagie right now, but I don’t see that one happening for her either, Zack.

Keanan dropped down and asked Rhea if she wanted to quit only for the Greek to refuse and started to use her impressive leg strength to power out of the hold only for Stefano to drop three quick knees into her spine. Changing tack Laskaris started to use her fingernails to inch her way across the canvas towards the ring ropes. Stefano dropped a knee downwards into Rhea’s spine to stop her in her tracks and pulled her back across the ring. Keanan followed them, asking the Modern Day Amazon once again who still refused to tap and got another knee to the spine from her opponent. Keanan stayed in position to check for the tap out even as the woman teamed with the Ascension for the night continued to fight against the hold. Even with Kyle’s support on the outside, Rhea was making little headway across the mat and her hand started to hover above the canvas as she was almost crying out in pain. Before Rhea could tap, however, Isis darted into the ring and delivered a running forearm smash into the back of Steph’s head. Stefano released the hold and staggered forward only for Isis to spin her around, ignoring the referee’s pleas to her to get out of the ring as she lifted the former Evolution Champion up off her feet and slammed her down with a michinoku driver.

Zack: Absolutely….devastating! If Isis were the legal woman, I think we’d have a winner right there!

As soon as Isis delivered the move she was met by Mickey and Raquel who had entered the ring and charged towards, Raquel arriving first and receiving a spinning discus clothesline that Isis saw Isis drop to one knee as she delivered it to really spike her foe into the ring mat. Mickey was a step behind her as she launched herself at Isis, catching her on one knee with a flying forearm, that saw Scarborough land on her feet and began to throw a combination of right and left hands before she hooked Isis’ head and attempted a DDT that saw Morales block it using her sheer power. Mickey tried again only to find it blocked once again before Isis shifted her position, lifting Scarborough up onto her shoulders and drove her down with a Voyage to Armageddon. Mickey bounced on the mat before she rolled off to the side and under the bottom rope. Isis turned her attention back to Raquel Fair, seeing the other regular member of the Fair pulling herself up by the ring ropes and charged towards her, looking for a high boot that Raquel ducked underneath as Isis found herself hung up over the top rope. Fair straightened up, heading towards the ropes that she used for a springboard into a roundhouse kick to Morales head as she was off balance trying to bring her foot back into the ring; the blow exacerbating this as it sent her over the top rope and saw her foot get caught up in the top and middle rope.

Mai: Hey….get her foot free! That’s not right!

Zack: That’s the opening right there! Morales is hung upside down by her feet, the Fair have to capitalize quickly before she gets free!

Fair was ushered back to her corner by the referee as the two legal women started to rise up to her feet, Steph making it upright first as she stalked around behind Rhea and leapt at her, catching her head and delivered the Walk of Shame. Instantly Stefano hooked the leg as she covered her opponent.

Zack: WALK OF SHAME!! Steph’s got it right here!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Nope, not tonight! Look how happy Kyle is for his protege there! That man has a gorgeous smile.

Rhea kicked out and Steph rolled away, getting to her feet once more, still breathing heavily and holding her ribs as she backed away. Laskaris made it to her knees and the Berkeley native came forward quickly attempting The Headline running punt kick to the side of her head that connected with Rhea’s hands as she got them up to deflect the blow away from her skull. Laskaris continued to push upward, getting to one knee as Steph turned back towards and moved forward once again only for Rhea to lunge forward and delivered a back body drop that sent Stefano up high into the air. The Wicked Witch crashed down onto the canvas and immediately sat up, rolling over and pushed back to a vertical base only for Rhea to skip forward and catch Steph with a brogue kick to the jaw. Stefano took the blow full on the chin and stumbled backwards before she seemed to lunge towards the ropes to keep herself upright and as she turned around, Rhea was once more advancing on her and in desperation Stefano left her knee to deliver a messy two footed dropkick into Laskaris chest. Caught by surprise the Greek stumbled backwards clear across the ring as she desperately tried to find her balance and got the tag from Lozano who entered the ring as Stefano made the tag to Fair.

Zack: Here comes Valentina back in, and Steph tags Raquel!

Lozano charged across the ring and caught Fair as she came in with a priceless kiss bicycle kick to the jaw, dropping down to make the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: That’s it, Zack! The PRICELESS KISS!! This is….not over?! What?!

Fair’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before the three count and Lozano pulled her upwards as she smirked at her, keeping hold of Raquel’s head before she delivered a stomp facebreaker to her. Fair sprung back up straight and Valentina hooked her head and seemed to be about to go for the cutter only for Fair to push her away and deliver a leaping double knee to her foes jaw as she turned. Valentina dropped to the canvas and instantly rolled as she tried to push upwards and as she did so, Raquel charged at her and delivered the Shimmering Witch, shining bionic elbow that saw Lozano fall to the mat and Fair dove into the cover.

Zack: There’s the SHIMMERING WITCH! Raquel’s gonna take it right here!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: No, she isn’t! Quit being such a fanboy out here, Zack!

Valentina’s shoulder popped up at the final moment and Fair rolled away, accepting the two count from the referee as she measured Valentina waiting for her to rise up to her knees before she darted forward and jumped onto her shoulders, looking for the My Fair Lady as she attempted to snap off a headscissors driver to the kneeling woman only for Valentina to shift her weight forward at the critical moment and drop Fair onto her back. Immediately Lozano pushed forward, hooking both legs as she stacked her up in the pinfall and Keanan dove into position.

One…

Mai: Attagirl, Valentina! Oh wait, she needs to correct her balance first!

Lozano’s feet came up onto the middle rope. Rhea darted forward to catch Steph with a spear that sent them both back through the ropes as she played interference to stop her from breaking up the pinfall as Mickey was still barely moving following the Voyage To Armageddon.

Two…

...THREE!!!

Mai: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THEY DID IT AGAIN!!

Zack: You mean they stole it again!

Keanan called for the bell as Lozano’s feet came off the middle rope a moment before the official could catch sight of them and Valentina rolled to the outside and joined up with a freed Isis, the pair raising their hands in the air victoriously.

Maggie: Here are your winners, the team of Valentina Lozano, Isis Morales...THE ASCENSION and RHEA LASKARIS!!!

Zack: The Tornado Tag Champions are on one hell of a roll, and Rhea Laskaris asserts herself yet again tonight as a rising player in FFW with this performance!

Mai: That was beautiful, Zack! And the best part is we get to see it all over again at Unstoppable when the Fair get walloped AGAIN for the Tornado Tag titles!

Zack: I don’t know who or what it’s going to take to stop Ascension, because the Tornado Tag champions along with Rhea are on a whole new level right now!

Rhea rolled away from Steph as Stefano slid back into the ring and checked on both Mickey and Raquel, helping them to their feet as they stared a hole through the victorious trio; Rhea standing a little bit away from her partners as Valentina and Isis raised the Tornado Tag Team Championship belts high into the air in victory before the show faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: