Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:04:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - May 11, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - May 11, 2017  (Read 323 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 12, 2017, 07:00:53 pm »

Live from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington
May 11, 2017

As Velocity comes on the air, we go inside the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington. The live crowd doesn’t sound very happy though. “Cry for Help” by Shinedown plays over the PA system as the trio now known as Chaotic Temptation enter the ring. The camera pans the loudly unsupportive crowd, and then shows Emma MacNamara with her Ultraviolence Championship, Scarlett Silver, and Future Shock’s Missy each taking a microphone from Maggie Rourke. They actually snatch them out of her hand before they move towards the center of the ring.

Zack: Hello, everyone, and welcome to Tacoma, Washington. We are live from the Tacoma Dome for tonight’s edition of Velocity. And as you can see, the ring has been commandeered by the three women who are known as Chaotic Temptation.

Mai: I just love these girls. Maggie, just give them the microphones. Ain’t nobody here to see or hear what you have to say. I hate mouthy girls, Zack.

Emma: Wheneeeeeeeeever you’re done....

Booing intensifies. The UV Champion looks to her partners with a look on her face that says “seriously?”

Emma: Well, maybe I asked for that. Or maybe I didn’t, maybe that’s just standard fare when you’re looking at three women who do more for each other than anyone in your own lives ever did for you. So look, while you’re all sat there pretending that we’re likely the worst thing you’re going to see in this ring all night - we’re not, not, by a long way - we’re gonna go and explain a few things for you. The first is...well, it’s this. You all saw the thing a few weeks ago, our little vignette that told you all that we are happening. You should be grateful for that, too. Ya see, we are a rather...select group of women. Firstly, you have me. The Hall of Famer, one of the singularly most decorated women of a generation, and the one who’s going to spend all year kicking the backsides of everyone you deem better than me for asinine reasons. And you have Scarlett, one of the brightest new stars to come here in quite some time. And then Missy, your NEXT Future Shock Graduate. Two girls already wonderfully accomplished before coming here. Who, one day, you will look to and wonder why you ever thought they weren’t worth your time and energy.

Scarlett: How anyone can do anything but look at us with admiration and astonishment is completely beyond me. Separately we all have our own achievements, so just imagine what we will be able to accomplish as a trio. That thought alone should have you all sitting on the edge of your seats. And then as if that wasn’t enough, on top of that we all manage to look this good while doing it. We should maybe feel a little bad for everyone else, since we’ve been blessed with so many enviable attributes, but between you, me and the lamppost, we really don’t. They hate us, cos they ain’t us!

Giving Scarlett a look that just says “I can’t believe you said that.”, Missy shakes her head and rolls eyes. Emma, meanwhile, looks at her with a grin and laughs a little.

Missy: While I wouldn’t use the same words as Scarlett, I can’t disagree with the sentiment. One thing I’ve encountered in my years in this business, people tend to cut down those that they are jealous of. They can’t stand to see someone do something they can’t and the only way they can deal with that is to try and bring them down to their own level. I hate to be the bearer of bad news...it’s not gonna be that easy to bring us down. The fact that I’m already being labelled as one of the worst in FFW by a certain someone, says a hell of a lot…..considering I haven’t even got here yet. And that is a yet, because I will win the poll and be the next Future Shock graduate. If I’m considered one of the worst now, just wait to see what happens once I’m actually here.

Emma: Now, now, Missy, there’s no need to go straight out mentioning the actions of those who are jealous of the fact they couldn’t quite get their figure right after bearing a child.

Missy: Funny how it didn’t stop her from posting a million half naked pictures though...but calling out hypocrisy can wait for another day.

Emma: Are you sure? Because she’ll be all over this the second she sees it.

The UV Champion clears her throat.

Emma: Second order of business, because that’s what we’re calling it. Tonight, this wondrous young woman has...a rematch. Because apparently beating the gone-wrong dye-job that is Kassidy once wasn’t enough for her.

Scarlett: In her defence, once is never normally enough with me. Everybody always wants seconds. Which makes sense because I’m just so damn irresistible. Tonight is just going to be a case of history repeating itself, when I beat the orange haired troll for the second time.

Emma: My twelve-year-old daughter is going to resent you for comparing Kassidy to anything out of the Trolls movie. Except maybe Branch. Because Branch is an asshole, even at the end.

Missy: Well that would make a change from your twelve-year old son trying to suplex me!

Emma grins.

Emma: Christian was proud of him. ANYWAY! So. As we saw on Breaking Point, my mandatory challenger, Riley, took on a good friend of mine in Alysson...and somehow won. I’m really not quite sure how that came to be. All the while, her own brightly-coloured, loud, obnoxious troll of a manager continues to crow because that’s what she does. With our title match coming closer...I can’t help but wonder if this is all a ruse. Make you all think that suddenly she’s actually good an then BANG! She’s back to the steaming pile of show-opening, almost-got-lucky in her last title match that she was before. And the absolute WORST part of it is, when she loses it, she STILL has a Pick Your Poison to cash in, so I might never be bloody done with her!

Missy: Eventually you’ll hit her hard enough that it might just knock some sense into her and she’ll run away with her tail between her legs. Although sense seems to be something that is sorely lacking around these parts. Take Tifa for example. She’s already seen a little of what I’m capable of...although I do still question if she actually watches any of the damn shows, given her general lack of apparent knowledge on what is going on much past the end of her own nose. Yet she still thinks it is a good idea to challenge me. I’ve never minded helping those in need...and she is sorely in need of a good smack. So I’ll gladly help her out with that, as soon as I graduate. Before that though, I have my own history to repeat, by beating Bianca Reed...again.

Emma smirks.

Emma: Also in need of a good smack is my opponent for Unstoppable; Laurel Anne Hardy. A Texas Deathmatch. It might surprise many...but I have never actually been in a deathmatch of any kind. Unless those who’ve been watching for years count Hardcore War, buuuuut seeing as it’s not billed as a deathmatch, for reasons relating to this, it won’t count. Like I said on Twitter, it’s gonna make everything else I’ve done look like nothing. See, it’s bad enough that people don’t like wrestlers having free will, but is another entirely to use that free will in a place where you have no right to do so. So far as I care when it comes to Laurel, respect in the world for what she has done in wrestling; that’s crossing a line, and if you believe in anything, get bloody praying. And I mean the bloody part quite literally.

Scarlett: Ewww blood. Then again, as long it’s not mine, we’re all good! At the end of the day no matter who gets put in front of us...or who chooses to be stupid enough to step in front of us, it will always end the same way. With us on top, just how I like it.  

As they leave their microphones on the mat with the live crowd showing them how they feel, that would be when we cut to the opening video for Velocity.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Misty Whitmore waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head to commercial.

Maggie: This is the opening contest of Velocity and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

"Crash" by Fit For Rivals blasts over the sound system seconds before Ashley Sullivan walks out quickly onto the stage. Pointing out to the fans all over the arena, Sullivan moves fast down to the ring. Once she gets down to ringside, instead of climbing inside, Ashley climbs onto the apron and moves up the turnbuckle almost like a spider. She stands there for a moment, getting into the mindset for the match to come, as she keeps her head loud and almost pressed against the pad of the top turnbuckle.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, from Bradley Beach, NJ.... ASHLEY SULLIVAN!!!!

With her name being announced, Ashley leaps up to the top turnbuckle and stands with her arms outstretched, either showing off for the fans or daring any random person to come try and beat her. After a few seconds of flashing cameras going off around her, Ashley jumps off of the top rope and spins to come down on her feet facing the middle of the ring.

Zack: After the events at the last Velocity with her partner leaving her in the lurch, Ashley is going it alone tonight in a singles match against the recently returned Sunny. If she can get the victory here tonight in Tacoma, she’ll have a chance to earn a Fast Track title match.

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Maggie: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping out of ring. Sunny stares off, waiting, plotting.

Zack: After a successful return match to the FFW main roster at Breaking Point in April, Sunny has her second test tonight. Can she claim another win here and go two for two?

Mai: Of course she can. What kind of silly question is that? Ashley is going to be no match for The Game Changer.

Referee Kevin Fisk waits for Maggie to clear the ring before calling for the bell to get the match underway. Ashley comes quickly from her corner, advancing on Sunny but she is stopped just as quickly in her tracks when Sunny nails her with an uppercut to the jaw out of nowhere, which sends the brunette back a couple of steps. Without missing a beat, Sunny unleashes a flurry of kicks, connecting with a series of them into Ashley’s abdomen bending her double in pain. Before Ashley can straighten, Sunny does it for her after bouncing off the nearest ropes to deliver a running knee into her face. Sunny keeps her attack going by pounding away at Ashley’s head with stiff right hands that force her backwards into the corner she started in. Ashley raises her hands to cover herself from the onslaught, which only prompts Sunny to take her by the head and deliver a short knee to her ribs. Grabbing hold of her arm, Sunny whips Ashley into the opposite corner and follows her in with another kick to her midsection which again bends her double. Keeping her bent, Sunny pulls Ashley away from the corner and then plants her with a snap DDT before rolling over to go for the cover.  

Zack: Ashley certainly made her intentions clear and came out all guns blazing at the outset of this match, but Sunny is looking to send her for an early shower with a very early cover attempt. I think it might be a little hopeful of her to think she can get a three count this soon.

Mai: You say hopeful, I say confident. Sunny has been in full control and it shows. She’s sticking to her name and changing the game. Why should she have to wait for a three count if she wants one now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ashley kicks out just after the two and Sunny rolls back up to her feet. Pulling Ashley up to a vertical position, Sunny begins to fire a few European uppercuts into the brunette’s jaw to back her up into the ropes.  

Mai: Dammit!

Zack: Just as I thought, it was too early for a cover and Ashley kicks out on two with plenty of power.

Sunny whips Ashley across to the opposite ropes and meets her as she rebounds with a dropkick that sends her staggering backwards, but she somehow manages to keep from hitting the deck. The Korean native fires another few uppercuts into Ashley’s jaw backing her up towards the ropes again. She goes for a final uppercut for good measure but Ashley moves her head to the side and Sunny swipes at thin air.

Mai: It’s an uppercut party and everyone is invited! You can have an uppercut, and you...and you...and you.

Zack: Even the air in the arena apparently. Ashley has pulled herself together after the early onslaught from Sunny and caught her off guard by dodging that last uppercut. If she can use that to her advantage now she could push some of the momentum into her favour.  

Taking the opportunity, Ashley places both palms onto Sunny’s chest and shoves her roughly away, giving herself room to move away from the ropes. The crowd respond positively towards the move as Ashley follows Sunny and uses a leg sweep to take the blonde to the canvas. Sunny rolls onto her front and starts to push up, but doesn’t get any further than her knees before Ashley gets herself into position behind her. Wrapping her arm firmly around Sunny’s neck, Ashley locks in a sleeper hold. Fisk drops down to one knee infront of Sunny to check on her and ask if she wants to end the match. After a few seconds of no response, he asks the question again and with a look of disdain on her face, Sunny practically growls the word no, much to the displeasure of the Tacoma crowd who boo the negative answer heavily.   

Zack: Ashley has the Sleeper locked in tight and it’s a pretty safe bet that it will be quickly taking it’s toll on her. She is showing no signs of being ready to give up at the moment, despite how much the crowd obviously want her to.

Ashley increases the pressure on the hold, her own face showing the strain as she does and Sunny starts to look like she’s fading prompting Fisk to as her again if she wants to continue. The blonde gives a slightly weaker response than before but responds with the positive answer that yes she wants to continue. Sullivan looks frustrated as she braces herself and applies the most pressure she can. Sunny’s eyes start to close and her breathing begins to slow down.

Mai: No! This cannot be happening. I won’t allow it!

Zack: I don’t think there is much you can do about it, really. Sunny is starting to fade and we could be looking at a submission victory for Ashley which I’m sure would be a definite mood improver for her after the events with Felicity recently.

Fisk asks for the third time if she wants to continue and this time receives no response from Sunny. Waiting for a brief moment to see if she does respond, Fisk raises her hand and lets it drop. It falls straight to the canvas. Raising it again for the second time he lets it drop again and again it falls straight down. On the third raise, he lets it drop and…..just centimetres from hitting the canvas, Sunny stops it as her eyes fly open. This causes another loud boo to erupt from the crowd who thought it was all over.    

Zack: I don’t know how it is even possible, but Sunny is still fighting. It looked like it was all over and the crowd certainly seemed to think it was.

Mai: You should have more faith!

Looking more determined, Sunny starts to claw at Ashley’s arm desperately trying to prise it away from her throat. Realising quite quickly that it isn’t working, she changes tactic and starts trying to push herself up from the canvas, which does not prove easy with Ashley hanging around her throat. Reaching above her blindly, Sunny’s fingers brush against Ashley’s hair. The second they do she grabs hold and yanks roughly, drawing a sharp yell from the brunette. Using the distraction to her favour, Sunny tries again to push up. This time managing to get from being on both knees to just one knee. With a last ditch effort, Sunny grunts as she pushes all the way up to her feet, taking Ashley with her as she still keeps the hold locked in.  

Mai: She’s back on her feet now, so it’s only a matter of time before she gets rid of the excess baggage she’s got hanging around her neck!

Gauging her position Sunny starts firing elbows back into Ashley’s sides, backing her up against the ropes. Once against the ropes Sunny fires another couple of elbows back into Ashley’s ribs and punctuates them by stomping down hard onto Ashley’s foot. Ashley yells out and releases her grip.

Zack: Sunny has managed to force Ashley into releasing her hold. I would have thought after that hold she would be more drained than she is, but if anything it seems to have spurred her one more.

Sunny spins on a dime, breathing heavily and unleashes a flurry of vicious kicks into the body of the brunette, followed by a knee to her ribs. Pulling her away by the arm, Sunny makes to whip Ashley across into the opposite ropes. The brunette has different ideas though and transitions into a handspring to deliver a back elbow to Sunny that drops her like a rock. Ashley goes immediately for the cover and Fisk drops down into position to start the count.  

Zack: JUST A DREAM! And Sunny maybe wishing this was just a dream if Ashley can keep her pinned for the three here.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mai: I almost worried then. I’m sorry Sunny! I should never have doubted the Game Changer.

Sunny kicks out before the three and Ashley sits up looking frustrated. She shakes it off before getting back to her feet. Before Sunny can even get herself into a seated position Ashley leaps and performs a standing moonsault, forcing the air out of Sunny audibly. She lands heavily across the blonde’s chest and wastes no time in going for a second cover.   

Zack: Ashley is showing another level of determination with a second cover in quick succession. She definitely means business here tonight.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Sunny barely got her shoulder up in time as Ashley looks to Fisk to check that it was just a two and not three.

Fisk confirms it was only two and Ashley gets back to her feet, looking even more frustrated. Rolling onto her front and pushing herself up to a vertical position, Sunny rests against the ropes facing out towards the crowd. As the blonde gathers her bearings, Ashley makes her way to the top turnbuckle and steadies herself for a moment. With the Tacoma crowd fully behind her, she launches off looking for a missile dropkick. Before she can connect, Sunny gives a little a hop and meets the brunette with a Super kick instead. Ashley drops like a sack of bricks and Sunny quickly goes for the cover and hooks both of the brunettes legs for good measure.

Mai: KICK SUPER!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Fisk calls for the bell and the crowd show no love at all  for Sunny as she gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall………..SUNNY!!!

Mai: I told you Zack. Ashley was no match for The Game Changer. Sunny walks away the winner just like I knew she would!

Zack: I’m not sure you were watching the same thing as the rest of us. Although Sunny did get the win, it was in no way easy. Ashley put up a great fight, it just wasn’t quite enough to take her all the way tonight.

Qilin climbs into the ring smiling to raise Sunny’s other hand before the leave the ring and make their way back up the ramp together.The camera focuses on the pair leaving before cutting elsewhere.

Behind Closed Doors

The show heads into the back to find a couple production assistants walking by in front of a metal door. As they pass, some odd noises can be heard coming from inside. It causes them to stop and look at it, but ultimately keep walking at a now faster rate.

Zack: What is going on behind that door?

Mai: Ask someone who knows, but I don’t blame those assistants for leaving it alone. I’m not one to be a voyeur...at least not unless I’m invited.

The strange noises continue for a few seconds longer before a very familiar brunette hears them as she passes, and stops in front of the door. Sylvia Crowley of all people is seen walking up to the door curiously. First she kicks it then pulls on the handle but it doesn’t open, clearly locked. Syl leans down and bites the metal door handle but to no avail only to kick it a couple times.

Mai: Oh good, Sylvia wants to investigate. Better her than me. I’ve seen enough slasher movies to know this ends. The hot white girl always gets it!

About this point, a member of building security happens before he gets stopped by Sylvia. The brunette grabs the man by his nose and pulls him closer.

Sylvia: We are curious, we wonder, what has its home behind the gates?

Security Guy: That’s one of the stairways leading down into the boiler room here of the arena, ma’am. Why do you ask?

She lets him listen at the door, hearing the weird noises inside only to smirk and giggle.

Security Guy: Probably someone’s pet found a way in. I’ll go take care of it, ma’am. You can stay here.

He removes a keyring from his belt, and unlocks the door. When he pulls it open, the noises are easier to hear now before he finally heads down the stairwell with the unlocked door closing behind him. Syl keeps the door open and peers over, only to shush someone who wasn’t there as she curiously looked down the stairs.

On that, Velocity heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:04:58 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 07:03:16 pm »

The arena descends into darkness as the quiet rumble of thunder & rain begin to echo out over the P.A system… Quietly at first, it begins to grow louder and louder drawing a greater buzz from the excited fans as the sounds of "Highwayman" begins to roll out over the darkness … The fans immediately begin to cheer as the lyrics drift gently out across the PA system

I was a highwayman
Along the coach roads I did ride
With sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive

The tragic county song reverberates through them as the spotlights illuminate the ramp way as the excitement grows

I was a sailor
I was born upon the tide
And with the sea I did abide
I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed
But I am living still

Zoey steps out to the top of the ramp, dressed in her blue denim jeans & combat boots… Her halter top is firmly in place, laced tightly up her sides... With a pause, she glares out across the sea of humanity, tilting her ten-gallon hat as she adjusts her finger-less gloves like a restless cowboy, fearlessly gazing into what could always be her last stand

I was a dam builder
Across the river deep and wide
Where steel and water did collide
A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado
I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below
They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound
But I am still around
I'll always be around and around and around and around and around

Glaring down the ramp – her dark eyes take in the corridor of outstretched hands as the fans present all manner of joy at her presence… Her hear races and her legs tingle as her mind to attempt to block out the nervous tension while the ramp flashes; illuminating her way through the cheers of thousands

Maggie: “Making her way to the ring from Gatlinburg Tennessee – ZOEY ADLER!”

She takes in a deep breath – her heart beating faster and faster as the tension comes to a boil... With a mighty exhale Zoe makes that  walk down the canyon past the outstretched hands and through the sea of humanity as if walking the endless expanse of death valley itself. Even in their ambiguous joy, she struggles to comprehend their affection for her

I fly a starship
Across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again

She slides into the ring under the ropes and springs up, charging toward the turnbuckle before jumping up and throwing her arms up once again. With a careless sneer, she hops down; removing her hat and getting one last stretch with the ropes before the start of her match

Zack: It’s been some time since we’ve seen Zoey following her match against Mel.

Mai: I’m surprised she’d want to show her face after that embarrassment.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Maggie: Introducing next, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at Maggie and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: And Sophia Pike herself continues to be on a roll.

Mai: Yeah that’s right! Girl’s yet to lose a match on the main roster!

Right from the bell Zoey charges at Sophia, taking her down with a clothesline. Pike is quick to get up, only to be taken down with another clothesline. The Siren stands up only to get a few punches delivered into her face, with Adler then whipping her into the nearest corner. Zoey charges at Pike and hops onto the middle turnbuckles, raining punches down onto Sophia’s face while the crowd counts along. Once she reaches nine, before Adler can land a tenth punch, Sophia manages to strike a chop block against Zoey’s face, causing her to wobble on the turnbuckles. This allows Pike to land an uppercut to Zoey’s chin that sends Adler flying off the turnbuckles and halfway across the ring!

Zack: I can’t say Sophia doesn’t deserve points for distance...wow!

Mai: Someone’s been downing her Wheaties today! They still make those, right?

Once Zoey is to her feet, Sophia rushes out of the corner, dropkicking herself into Adler and sending her falling back into the opposite corner. Pike grabs Adler by the neck, snapmaring her into a seated position and kicking at her back repeatedly before charging into the ropes in front of Zoey and going for a penalty kick into Zoey’s chest! Sophia yanks her leg up as Zoey falls to her back, attempting a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Adler gets her shoulder up, much to Sophia’s dismay.

Zack: Sophia’s putting a hurting on Zoey Adler, but she’s refusing to get out of this fight so early on.

Mai: Adler better not mess with Sophia! Otherwise she’s going to give her some sensitivity training!

Picking Zoey up by the head, Sophia chops at Adler’s chest before attempting a Russian legsweep. Before Sophia can fall back, Adler gets her leg wrapped around Sophia’s, much to the Siren’s annoyance. Pike tries again, but Zoey blocks her, preventing another attempt to take her down. Zoey tries again, only for Zoey to instead sweep sweep Sophia off her feet and onto the mat!

Zack: With a  clever counter from Zoey she has the advantage now going against Sophia!

Mai: You see what I did with my last line? Made it a joke about her SVW cohorts?

Zack: Yes, and it wasn’t clever, Mai.

Zoey mounts herself atop Sophia, her fist clobbering away at Pike’s mug until the ref tells her to stop it. Adler then grabs Pike by the arm and gives her a strong Irish whip into the nearest corner, with the Siren landing back first into the turnbuckles. Zoey gets onto the middle turnbuckles again, but this time she puts the Siren into a front headlock, then hops off the turnbuckles in order to fall back with an elevated DDT! Zoey goes for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Sophia rolls her shoulder off the mat. Zoey lets out a sigh, trying to keep control of the fight. Lifting Sophia up to her feet again Adler tries for a swinging neckbreaker but Pike smashes her elbow into the side of Zoey’s neck. This causes Adler to lose her grip, allowing Sophia the opportunity to reverse the move into an STO! The crowd boos the Siren as she goes for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Zoey!

Mai: Hey give credit to Sophia, it’s not everyday you see someone turn a swinging neckbreaker into an STO!

Zack: Perhaps not, but the crowd still doesn’t like it regardless.

Sophia picks Zoey up by her arm, twisting at it until she locks it into a hammerlock. Adler struggles to get out of the hold, after half a minute tries to make her way to the nearest ropes. Pike pulls back on her arm, keeping Adler from getting near them to break up the hold. After a while Zoey ducks under Sophia’s arm, ending up behind the Siren, and untwists her arm before kicking at Sophia’s shin to break the Siren off of her. While Sophia grabs at her leg where she was kicked, Zoey rushes at the ropes, charging back at Pike with a spear that allows her to mount the Siren and deliver repeated punches to her face that Sophia tries to block. Sophia finally shoves Zoey off of her and rolls to her feet, only for Zoey to come at her with a running Yakuza kick! Down goes Pike as Adler hooks the leg for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Pike kicks out!

Zack: A spear and Yakuza kick combo from Zoey, but it’s not enough!

Mai: Talking about Sophia Pike, Zacko Warner, did you REALLY think that was gonna do it!?

Zoey decides it’s time to end this, and picks Pike up once more before dropping her down into the Rainmaker! Sophia struggles to get out of the hold, but Zoey has her locked in good until the ref breaks up the hold. Zoey goes until the ref counts to four, and then starts to ask just why he was counting, giving Sophia ample time to grab the ropes for leverage.

Mai: Adler’s too focused on that W she doesn’t realize Sophia’s leg was under the ropes. Now she’s too busy arguing over it.

Zack: I have to admit even I saw the leg, but Zoey needs to get her focus back on this match.

Of course the second she turns from the ref, Sophia kicks Zoey in the midsection before hoisting her onto her shoulder, then dropping her down for the Emerald City Flowsion! Sophia covers for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner....the Emerald City Siren...SOPHIA! PIKE!

Zack: A good effort from Zoey, but none of that was going to help her against someone like Sophia.

Maggie: That girl’s going places Zack. Sophia knows what it’s all about!

We fade out on Sophia cellebrating while soaking in the boos from the crowd.

Jo’s Big Night

A brief recap from the last Velocity is shown as Samantha Star announces the Unstoppable 8 main event at the conclusion of the FFW Championship match. From there, we head back to the live show and find the reigning Evolution Champion with Amber in the back.

Amber: Two weeks ago on this program, Caroline Dallins became a two time FFW Champion when she defeated Nevaeh Summers in the Garden. As you just saw, her next opponent for that title is set. At Unstoppable 8 with both the FFW & Evolution Championships on the line for the first time ever, Jo McFarlane has the biggest opportunity ever in the biggest match of her career! Congratulations, Jo!

Jo gives Amber a small smile upon being congratulated, and shifts the title on her shoulder.

Jo: Thank you, Amber. I...I don’t think it’s quite sunk in yet that this match is going to happen, or that I’m going to be closing out the biggest show of the year. It’s something so few get, so to be part of that small group is quite the honour.

Amber: It’s definitely not something many can say they have done. And there’s already people talking it down, like Eileen Amaro. She recently said the only reason you got the main event was nepotism. Do you think that’s a fair assessment on her part?

Jo: I’ll be blunt. Eileen Amaro can say what she likes. Why she thinks someone is going to give two shakes about her opinion when she speaks as someone who is sore from her own defeat is honestly beyond me. It might also be worth her note that for nepotism to take effect, the other members of the family must be in some kind of position of pull, or certainly curry favour with those on top. I might be friends with Cody and Samantha, and Samantha might have been friends with Valerie for quite a few years now, hell, let’s add in the fact my father works in the Facility in LA. None of these have given any of them any right to believe that they can pull any strings. The closest that ever came was when Valerie stepped out of the Femme For All for me, and not a damn soul on this roster expected that to happen, backstage or wrestler.

Amber: Knowing you are going to face your tag team partner and best friend, does that make it easier or harder for you at Unstoppable? Would you rather it be someone you dislike or don’t respect ideally?

It takes Jo a moment to think of anything to say to that, apparently slightly stumped by the question, or at least not sure how to answer it.

Jo: Honestly...I’m not sure I can give a straight answer to that. It’s harder in a sense, because it is so much easier to beat the ever-loving hell out of someone you dislike more than it is someone you love and respect as much as you do your friends. But at the same time, it’s also easier because with us working together, we know each other very well and that allows us to put out the best match that we can. Though all in all, I don’t think I can think of anyone I would prefer to go in against with my first match with this. C was there for what is, until now, the biggest match I’ve ever been in, as a partner, so to do it with her again in different circumstances makes the match that much harder, but so much better.

Amber: A week from Saturday at Breaking Point, you’re in the main event against a woman your partner has had no shortage of troubles with in the past. I’m referring to Nevaeh Summers, the now former FFW Champion. I think it’s safe to say that the winner at Unstoppable will likely be dealing with her. How do you feel as you prepare to meet her in 10 days at Breaking Point?

Jo: Well, hopefully it goes better than the other time I faced her without a partner, that’s for damn sure.

She grins.

Jo: Seriously though, you’re likely right in the fact whoever wins at Unstoppable gets her after. I know how hard a match that is and I’m also aware that considering how much we’ve both...well, evolved since then, it’s going to be even harder than it was the last time. It’s nerve-wracking, I won’t lie. So few people can claim wins over her, and my own isn’t from a singles match. However, it’s interesting to note that even when locked in a cage, her manager is still a distraction. Just not for those she faces. But it’s going to be a good match, even if he gets involved.

Amber: Good luck at Breaking Point and Unstoppable 8 as well! Let’s send it back to the ring.

And that is exactly where the show goes next.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:56:00 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 07:04:55 pm »

A clip from their previous match at Relentless is shown with Scarlett securing the win, thanks in part to Missy. We head back to the live broadcast, and find Maggie Rourke standing by and ready.

Maggie: The following Relentless rematch is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: After what went down at Relentless, Kassidy was far from satisfied with the outcome. She gets her rematch tonight, and I’m joined by one of the women who made herself part of that match, namely Missy from Future Shock. Welcome to the booth.

Missy: Thank you Zack. It’s a pleasure to be here. It’s always fun for me to watch Scarlett in action and this has to be one of the best seats in the house for that.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California…."The Star Distraction" Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: I probably should have given CK a bit of credit there for Relentless, since he was pretty hands on during the match as well. Either way, I suspect Kassidy will be ultra-aware tonight.

Missy: After what Kassidy did at Breaking Point in Rhode Island I think it’s CK who should be ultra-aware. Hit a fighter fair enough, but a manager who wouldn’t have laid a finger on her...that’s just completely uncalled for.

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light!
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight!
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right!
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight!

From the speakers loud guitar can be heard energetic and wild, “Through the Fire and Flames” by DragonForce signals the entrance of the raging redhead. Kassidy, the warrior lost in time rushes out, slapping hands of every fan she can possibly get to as her eyes gaze down upon the ring with fire behind them.

Maggie: Hailing from Dublin, Ireland...by way of the Faroe Islands....this is the Warrior that Time Forgot...KASSIDY!

Rushing down to the ring Kass slaps the hands of every single fan she can on other side, even running back once more to the entrance and again all the way back down to make sure she tags every hand she can. Running around the ring Kass then slides under the bottom, hair whipping back with a primal roar before rising and rushing to the ropes, shaking and headbanging to get the fans as pumped as she was. Spinning on her heels the redhead grins, ready for whatever may come her way.

Zack: I think Kassidy must somersault out of bed in the morning. I’ve never seen anyone with her energy level in this business, and she seems more energetic than ever for this one!

Missy: I thought I had too much coffee in my system. That girl seriously needs to tone down the caffeine intake. I’m not sure how else we could explain her bouncing off the walls the way she does, so to speak.

The crowd is already chanting Kassidy’s name as she runs in place, seemingly as though she’s running faster as the seconds tick by. When referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell, the Warrior That Time Forgot launches into a sprint straight for Scarlett. Kassidy immediately uses a double leg takedown, sweeping her to the mat before she begins to unload with right hands in a flurry to the delight of the crowd. Silver manages to monkey flip her off to the mat, and tries to get back to her feet. But Kassidy beats her to the punch, snatching her around the waist from behind and launching her with a German suplex. But she doesn’t let go, instead yanking her back up again as Scarlett tries to grab the ropes...only to get dropped a second time...and then a third. Kassidy nips up to her feet, and lets out a primal scream as she pounds her chest, causing the crowd to respond in kind!

Missy: Scarlett is very obviously biding her time. Letting Kassidy get rid of some of that pent up energy. She did something quite similar in her last match with Kassidy and with Tifa and we all know how those two ended.

Zack: Maybe so, but I think Kassidy probably hits a lot harder than Tifa! And I’m not sure I’d want to weather this if I didn’t have to!

Scarlett tries to get up again, as Kassidy begins running the ropes immediately. As soon as the brunette turns towards her, she gets mowed down with a running clothesline. But Kassidy keeps charging. Silver manages to make it to her feet again, only to catch another clothesline to the back now. Kassidy continues to run the ropes. And on the third pass as Scarlett rises, Kassidy catches her with a flying shoulder tackle that sends her rolling into the ropes. Another scream to the crowd incites them again as she pounds the mat with both fists before getting back to her feet.

Zack: In less than a minute, Kassidy has erupted this Tacoma crowd and Silver’s catching it from all sides! I’ve said it many times, Kassidy is a different kind of wrestler and Scarlett’s getting pounded in the early moments of this rematch.

Missy: I’m not worried, Zack. Scarlett is more than capable of taking a pounding and still end up coming out on top.

Silver used the ropes to help her get up, trying to steady herself in the corner before a Stinger splash from Kassidy crushed her against it. She jerked her out by the arm, firing kicks into her body before she whipped her across for the ride. When the brunette rebounded, Kassidy scooped her up overhead in a gorilla press, lifting Scarlett up and down over and over again before walking towards the ropes and throwing onto her manager and sending them both to the floor. Though CK probably got the worst of it! Kassidy pounded her chest again, getting the crowd much louder in the process.

Missy: Again CK gets caught in the crossfire and he did absolutely nothing to warrant that. Kassidy is crazy. She really shouldn’t be allowed out in public, let alone step foot inside a wrestling ring.

Zack: She remembers well how he involved himself at Relentless, and Kassidy’s showing us tonight she’s ready for anything and anybody! I don’t know what Plan A was for Scarlett, but it might be time for Plan B!

Scarlett got to her feet, looking down to her manager as he was trying to get up as well. When he did, his eyes widened as he pointed behind her. When Scarlett turned around, Kassidy sailed through the middle ropes for a clothesline but Silver and CK dove in opposite directions. The Warrior crashed and burned on the floor ringside. Before she could get a chance to get up again, Scarlett caught her with a hard kick in the abdomen and began to pound her back with clubbing blows. The crowd turned quickly as Silver pulled her up, and rammed her back first into the apron and then the barricade and finally a back body drop to the floor. She pressed her boot to Kassidy’s throat, stepping on her neck by holding the barricade for a few seconds.

Zack: It’s a good thing Scarlett had someone looking out for her there, because Kassidy would have taken her head off with that clothesline. And now the “Star Distraction” is trying to choke the fire out of Kassidy on the outside.

Missy: CK does come in quite useful, it’s part of why he’s such a good manager. Scarlett is just starting to get into her stride now...it’s not her fault that Kassidy has put her throat in the way of that stride!

Silver pulled Kassidy up to her feet, and then whipped her across into the ringside steps. Kassidy’s back crashed against them, causing her to freeze up and fall to a seat against them. Meanwhile, Scarlett backed up a few steps and charged towards her, driving a knee into her head and crushing it against the steel steps in the process. With a more than irritated look on her face, Scarlett started kicking her in the ribs repeatedly and polished her off with a back leg heel kick to the jaw that sent Kassidy onto her side on the floor. She then rolled back into the ring, leaving the Warrior outside.

Zack: When Scarlett takes control of a match, she doesn’t dawdle at all. Kassidy’s back is taking a shellacking with the help of the ring steps, and I guess your partner-in-crime there is more than happy to take a countout victory tonight in Tacoma.

Missy: When Scarlett sets her mind to something she doesn’t usually hang about. A countout victory is just as good as any other victory..it’s not her fault if Kassidy can’t bring herself to get back into the ring with Scarlett. It would be the most intelligent thing I’ve ever seen her do, saving herself from more of those kicks.

Kassidy began to stir on the floor, using the apron to help her get back to her feet. When she finally rose, Scarlett rebounded off the far side into a baseball slide to Kassidy’s chest. It fired her right back into the barricade again, and dropped her to her knees on the floor. Davis admonished Scarlett for not letting Kassidy back inside, but she was totally ignored before the brunette rolled out to get her. Silver pulled her back to her feet, and rolled her under the bottom rope to get back into the ring. A rake of the boots across Kassidy’s face followed that before Silver applied a seated full nelson as she sat on Kassidy’s lower back in the process. Davis dropped down in front the Warrior, asking her for the submission as the Tacoma crowd began chanting her name all over again.

Missy: That’s my girl! Scarlett is starting to show what she is really capable of. If Kassidy has any kind of sense about her she will save herself the pain and just give up now.

Zack: If the pressure on her back doesn’t slow her down, having her chin pressed into her chest will. Scarlett Silver has effectively slowed the pace of this match down to her personal preference.

Davis continued to ask for the submission, but Kassidy gave no sign she wanted to stop the match. Scarlett leaned back in the hold, trying to add pressure on her back as Kassidy was nearly bent at a 90 degree angle at this point. The chanting of the crowd only got louder as Kassidy’s fingers began to shake and form a fist in the hold. The Warrior then began trying to shake her arms in Scarlett’s grip, and was having some success doing it….until she let out of a scream and pulled them down to break the full nelson in a show of strength! The crowd only got louder at this point. Scarlett rose to her feet with her eyes widened, jumping into the air to come down on her back...but Kassidy brought her knees up and Scarlett landed there instead.

Zack: I’ve said before that some moves don’t need description to explain why they hurt, that’s one of them! Kassidy literally broke that full nelson, she is feeding off this crowd in Tacoma!

Missy: Does she really need to scream that way, all the time? She sounds like a feral animal! I must admit Scarlett will be feeling that. Landing on someone’s knees is never usually a fun time.

Silver stumbled away in obvious pain as Kassidy got back to her feet. The orange haired beauty was still feeling the effects of the punishment on her back, as she immediately grabbed at it as she tried to stand up. She went towards Scarlett, grabbing her from behind just as Scarlett grabbed the referee in front of her...before a mule kick between Kassidy’s legs dropped her to her knees. Davis got free of Scarlett, glancing to see Kassidy on her knees again with a curious look on her face. Scarlett delivered a shining wizard to the back of Kassidy’s head, causing her to faceplant on the mat before Silver rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: Davis didn’t see that mule kick, nor where it landed! And Silver with another kick from stem all the down to stern!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Kassidy kicked out, shoving Scarlett off the cover and nearly rolling her out of the ring with the velocity. But the veteran caught herself, immediately doubling back after Kassidy as she tried to get up. A stiff front kick right to the back froze her in place again before Scarlett applied a sleeper hold as she leaned over her.

Missy: Scarlett’s kicks can be lethal when she puts her mind to it...I know, I’ve felt a few of them in the past. And with the sleeper hold in place now, she can keep the match at the pace she’s more comfortable with. Which is where she really needs to try and keep it.

Kassidy’s eyelids seemed much heavier as a result, causing them to close as Scarlett continued to keep the sleeper applied. Davis asked Kassidy if she wanted to continue after a few seconds, but didn’t get a response. A second time got no response before she raised her hand and let it drop. It rose and fell again. She pulled it up a third time. It dropped and seemed to bounce off her leg before it grabbed Davis’ shirt. The crowd came to life all over again as Kassidy began fighting back. She pulled herself to her feet in a stagger as Scarlett instead got onto her back, almost a piggyback ride.

Missy: I really don’t know how Kassidy has managed to get herself back to her feet from that. Has anyone checked her for steroids recently? It might be worth looking into!

Zack: I assure you that’s part of the physical to work here. Kassidy is unlike anyone I’ve seen in wrestling, and short of knocking her out, I’m not sure how you keep her down!

Kassidy started running in place again with Scarlett on her back, causing the brunette’s eyes to widen more as a result. Christian shouted something to her as Scarlett immediately countered by dropping her with an inverted facebuster on the back of her head with Scarlett seated on the mat. The boos returned again.

Missy: I think Scarlett heard you, Zack. Kassidy might not be knocked out, but she’s certainly been slowed down again. She’s starting to remind me of the energizer bunny, now if Scarlett can just find out where the batteries are, she’ll be onto a winner!

Scarlett pounded fists into her head before she got to her feet, and headed for the corner. She immediately headed up to the top rope, and pulled her elbow pad up onto her arm to expose her elbow.

Zack: Looks like SCARLETT RAIN is coming up here! Silver’s pulled her elbow pad up to really do some damage on Kassidy!

Missy: The more damage she can cause the better. She really needs to not hang about though, Kassidy has shown more than once tonight that she doesn’t stay down for long...or in the position that Scarlett wants her to be.

With the crowd showing the brunette no love whatsoever, Scarlett rolled her eyes at them and came off the top rope with her elbow drop. But Kassidy rolled out of the way, and all she caught was canvas! The brunette’s face froze in pain as her elbow hit the mat, and Kassidy was back to her feet and starting to run in place again! The crowd was getting much louder once more as the Warrior seemed to be recharging right before their eyes.

Zack: That’ll crack your elbow right there! Scarlett wasted too much time up top, and now exactly what she wanted to avoid...it’s happening! Kassidy’s found her second gear!

Missy: Just like I predicted. I’ve tried telling Scarlett about this before, she tends to spend too long up top and maybe now she’ll start listening to me. Does Kassidy’s little recharge dance remind anyone else of a bad 80s aerobic video workout...or is that just me?

Kassidy pounded her chest, and shouted into the crowd before she yanked Scarlett back to her feet. She fired her across into the corner, causing her to hit chest first and stagger backwards out of the corner before Kassidy snatched her up and dropped her with a side Russian leg sweep. She rolled through back to her knees, and hammered her fists onto the mat and starting to scream louder in the process. She sprung back to her feet, snatching Scarlett’s feet under her arms and shouting again. And without hesitation beyond that, she began a giant swing as Silver was spun around and around and around with the fans counting the revolutions! Kassidy got to 12 and let Scarlett crash into the mat before Kassidy screamed into the crowd again!

Missy: I was getting dizzy just watching that, so I know Scarlett is going to be feeling the full effects. Kassidy has done exactly what Scarlett needed to avoid letting her do, and taken back control of this match.

Zack: What does it take? What do you do to keep her down? I don’t think anyone’s figured it out yet, but Kassidy’s absolutely energized all over again!

With Scarlett on her back and quite dizzy, Kassidy took off towards the ropes again. She rebounded off them twice and then left her feet for a big splash on top of her. She quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Scarlett may be seeing three or four Kassidys right now, and that could be all!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

During the count, Christian pulled Scarlett’s foot over the bottom rope and shouted to the referee. Davis looked up, and told Kassidy it was a two. Though Kassidy was highly skeptical as she looked from the referee to Christian and back down to Scarlett, who was still dazed on the mat.

Missy: Davis should really be paying more attention. Thank heaven’s for CK pointing out what she was missing, that could have almost been a travesty!

Kassidy got back to her feet, looking none too pleased as she yanked Scarlett back up to her feet from behind. Silver was still disoriented, and fell back to her knees. The Warrior shouted into the crowd, and pulled her back up again.

Zack: Scarlett’s equilibrium is shot to hell, and we can all understand why! But Kassidy’s smelling blood in the water, so to speak!

Kassidy scooped Scarlett up for a wheelbarrow suplex, but Silver surprised her and rolled through into a victory roll! Davis dropped down to count as CK offered Scarlett both of his hands, which she grabbed to keep Kassidy pinned out of the referee’s view!

Zack: Kassidy calls that LOKI’S GAMB----wait, Silver with a victory roll! Look at that!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Scarlett immediately rolled off the cover. Kassidy sat up with a thunderous expression as Silver darted out of the ring to the floor.

Missy: I never had any doubt that Scarlett would manage to pull it out of the bag and after what she had to go through she’s more than earned the victory!

Maggie: Here is your winner………….SCARLETT SILVER!!!!

Kassidy was not happy as she watched the referee roll to the floor, and raise Scarlett’s hand to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The Warrior screamed in anger, and immediately shot her gaze down to Scarlett. Kassidy bolted towards the ropes to go out after them as Scarlett pulled her manager by the hand, and took off towards the back with Kassidy in hot pursuit.

Zack: I don’t think this settled anything at all! Kassidy got screwed over with the help of CK on the outside! And they better have a car waiting to get out of Tacoma right now! Kassidy’s not done fighting yet!

Missy: You say screwed over, I say just desserts. Twice now she has attacked CK with absolutely no reason behind it. She should have just cut her losses after Scarlett beat her the last time.

Zack: I’m being told we are gonna follow this! I hope we have security standing by!

The cameras cut to the back as Scarlett and her manager bolt past some production staff with a screaming Kassidy not far behind them. The pair round the corner, and just as Kassidy does, she brushes past someone who crashes a chair across her back. The camera whirls around to find Emma Mac there, who hands the chair to Scarlett next. The brunette smiles, plants her foot across Kassidy’s neck, and brings the chair down guillotine style over the Warrior’s head.

Missy: Thank heaven’s Emma was there. Kassidy is an absolute maniac. Are we really sure that she is legally allowed out in public without proper supervision?

Trainers came from the other direction as Emma and Scarlett looked down at the Future Shock graduate. Scarlett, in particular, seemed pleased.

Scarlett: Get up from that, bitch.

Zack: Chaotic Temptation strikes again, and Kassidy was laid out by Scarlett and the Ultraviolence Champion in the back! But I’m positive that Kassidy won’t let this go!

Missy: If Kassidy is dumb enough to keep coming back for more, I’m sure Scarlett will have no issues in keeping dishing it out.

As the pair head off with the trainers attending to Kassidy, Velocity heads to commercial.

Behind Closed Doors, Part 2

We come back to the same door from earlier, where once again we find Sylvia Crowley waiting outside. The noises seem to have stopped, but the security guy hasn’t come back yet. Sylvia is crouched by the door, head tilted much like an animal would as she mutters to herself in german on and off.

Sylvia: Lightless city in the deep. Dread not, dare not...curiosity thy name is Crowley.

She finally decides to go down anyway, and pulls the unlocked door open to head down the steps with the camera following along behind her. Each step on the metal steps is easily heard till she reaches the bottom. After heading a few steps forward, she finds the security guy face down on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Sylvia unsurprisingly is more amused than anything, a slight smile as she approaches the scene, head cocked curiously.

Zack: What on Earth….

Sylvia: Gargle if you’re ok....

Mai: I told you about this slasher movie stuff, Zack! Just be glad we’re up here. No one will miss Sylvia.

Sylvia and the camera can tell he’s still breathing, but when she looks around at the walls, she sees the numbers 187 written over and over again all over the place in red.

Zack: 187...is that written in red ink or…

Sylvia: One..eight...seven...all dogs go to heaven...

More security rush down the steps as Sylvia is about to investigate, with a couple of them calling for medical help for the fallen security guard. As they attend to him, Sylvia and the camera look across to the far side of the room and she locks eyes with another woman.

Mai: Is...is that Hayley Dark?!

More security head down the steps, momentarily distracting Sylvia. When she turns back though, there’s no one there.

Zack: Did Hayley attack that guard? What the hell is going on down there?

Sylvia: May you find your worth in the waking world.

Mai: I think Hayley’s a brand new woman, Zack. And uh….I’d just leave her alone if I were all of them.

Medics attend to the security guard, helping him out of the boiler room and back up the steps while Sylvia continues to look around, not finding Hayley...but only more red 187s with an artist’s paintbrush at her feet. Sylvia traces the paintings with her fingers, even going so far as to lick the still wet numbers.

Sylvia: Follow down the rabbit hole...

Velocity heads to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 07:06:09 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: It wasn’t long ago that one ha;f of this match was part of a tag team that were chasing half of our main eent tonight; at least until she turned on her partner! Tonight she’ll be taking on a woman who has a bit of a problem with people like her! And joining me for that I have someone else who knows a thing ot two about tag wrestling. Welcome to the booth, Valerie!

Valerie: Well, I wouldn’t go that far, for all a couple of things might speak differently. But you pretty much covered all of it. Felicity wants to strike out on her own under some guise and SIobhan...well, Siobhan just isn’t happy about it.

"Malevolence" by New Years Day fills the arena speakers, the crowd greeting the worldwide wrestling star a with a thunderous mixed reaction. The lights in the arena dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp, as the audience waits in anticipation. The arena lights fade away until the only sources of light are the titantron and the pyro.

"Nothing's gonna save meeeee!
The evil that I see! Has taken over mee!
No one's gonna save meeeeee!
The damage has been done! I'm writing all the wrongs!"

The lyrics to Felicity's theme song echo throughout the arena as the Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena with cheers and jeers! Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides and a Blowpop in her mouth. She pulls the blowpop out of her mouth as she slowly paces down the ramp, turning her back to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt. Once halfway down the ramp, Felicity glances at the fans at ringside and smirks once she sees them bowing down in her direction.

Maggie: PROUDLY REPRESENTING JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY! STANDING IN AT TALL ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS! THE SUPREEEEEEMAH! ... FELICITY BAAAAAAAAANKS!

Felicity has a short exchange with the bowing fans then walks up the steps. She continues pushing forward until she reaches the middle of the apron, turning around to soak in the energy from the crowd. She enters the ring and spins around in circles until the lights in the arena begin getting brighter, not stopping until the arena was fully lit. Felicity unzips her sweatshirt, walks toward the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. She stares out at the hundreds of bowing and booing fans, a smirk coming over her face as she glances back at the other side of the arena. She hops off the ropes and turns around, sliding her back down against the corner until she was fully seated on the mat. Finally, she jerks her neck from side to side and patiently waits for go-time.

Zack: Last time wwe saw Felicity Banks, she turned on her friend and partner and left her basically for dead in the ring! We all know how good Felicity is as a wrestler, but do you think that shows her actions at Breaking Point?

Valerie: I don’t think it makes a difference one way or the other. Some of the best wrestlers in the world are...well, less than savoury, shall we say. That’s the way ot goes. But while I say that, I’ve a few words about what she did to Ashley that I shall not repeat here for various reasons.

“She's Got Legs” plays over the PA system, and Siobhan walks out proudly, a smile on her face as she waves out to the crowd. Heading down the ramp she begins to slap hands with the audience.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Aberdeen, Scotland...Siobhan! MCADAMS!

Once she reaches the ring, she takes to the stairs and walks up on the apron, bending over to enter between the ropes. Once inside, she raises a fist high as she faces the hard cam. Once the cheering dies down, Siobhan heads to her corner, stretching her legs out before the fight.

Zack: Siobhan was on the other team when all of this went down, and you can bet she wasn’t happy about how her and Muirne got her win. She’ll be looking to make a good point against the Supremahh tonight.

Valerie: If I was in Siobhan’s shoes, I’d be far more upset than she is, but I’ve also been the one that’s been turned on more times than I want to count, so maybe that has something to do with it. I don’t know. I do know that honestly, she’s a Scot, she’s ginger and she;s angry. Even I’m glad I’m not Fel right now.

It’s Kevin Fisk who calls for the bell, and as it rings, Siobhan steps out from her corner, while Felicity takes her time in doing so. Finally she removes herself from the corner and walked towards Siobhan, who wastes no time in smacking her across the cheekbone with elbow that sends her staggering. Fel straightens herself, but this time find a boot in her chest thanks to the much taller wrestler. The massive height disadvantagge is doing Felicity no favours as Siobhan then takes her by the head and drops Fel’s face off her knee with a facebreaker. Straightening, Fel attempts to get her bearings, only to duck the oncoming clothesline, sping around and take Siobhan to the mat with a jumping clothesline as the redhead turns. Siobhan rolls to her feet and Felicity waits until she is almost there, and this time runs at her and damn near takes her head off with a jumping knee to the temple! Siobhan goes down again but is still quick back to her feet. Going around behind Siobhan this time, Felicity puts a foot in the bac of the Scot’s knee and thenbrings her down with an inverted DDT.

Valerie: It’s proving quite difficult for anyone to get an advantage right now, but so far it’s definitely looking like Fel’s winning that battle.

Zack: I’d be inclined to agree. Siobhan started strong and took Felicity by surprise, but she’s not the kind to stay that way for long.

The New Jersey native then makes to the nearest ropes, using them as a springboard to land a diving splash onto the Scot, who is still on the floor. Rather than got for the pin however, she gets up and starts to pull Siobhan to her feet, where an elbow then goes into the crook of Siobhan’s neck, which forces the redhead back to one knee. Felicity goes off behind her, taking the redhead under her chin and pulling it up, making sure to pull her arms as tightly as she can manage around the Scot’s head and chin. What she didn’t bank on however was Siobhan using her nails to dig into Felicuty’s arm, where she continued to apply the pressure until Felicity was forced to let go. The American wrestler shook her arm and grumbled to herself, but while that was going on she wasn’t paying attention and Siobhan was on her feet, and took Felicity down with a dropkick to the chest! Felicity landed on her backside and Siobhan moved to execute a low dropkick this time, but Felicity dropped and rolled and Siobhan caught nothing but air and the mat! Once again Felicity is going for the ropes, but doesn’t get far as Siobhan pushes up and as Felicity reaches the ropes, the redhead takes her by the arm, spins her around, lifts and drops her with a chokeslam!

Zack: Jesus Christ! We don’t see power moves out of her very often but that was quite the slam! And we have the cover!

ONE!

TWNOPE!

Valerie: Much as a beauty of a slam that it was, it was never going to be enough this early in the match to keep many down.

Fel shoves her way out of the cover, looking quite annoyed that this happened at al. Siobhan gets to her feet, only to drop again as what barely misses a low blow meets her just above her pelvis. It’s the force behind the blow that knocks her and Felicity darts to her feet, taking to the side of the Scottish wrestler and dropping a leg on her neck. For a moment she thinks about going for the cover, but instead pulls the Scot to her feet and whips her into the corner. As Siobhan turns, Fel takes off and...misses the crossbody as Siobhan had rolled out of the way.

Valerie: Siobhan is very much alive in this match and holding her own very, very well against Fel, which can only be applauded.

Zack: That it can and that was good awareness on her part to get out of the way of the running splash.

The Scot turns Fel around and lays into her with several chops, each one gaining a positivie reaction from the crowd each time, She swaps the hands out for feet and knees and each one connects with Fel’s midsection, and eventually she takes a step back and puts another boot quite firmly in the New Jersey native’s neck, causing her to cough and alost come out of the corner, only to be pushed back by the Scot, who takes a couple of steps back and runs at her again, this time nailing a knee to the face. She then pulls Felicity out of the corner and flips her over, where the smaller woman lands on her back. Siobhan comes through with an elbowdrop, landing on the American’s chest. She then takes another few steps back and drops into a baseball slide, catching Fel flush on the side and almost knocking her out of the ring! The only thing that stops her from going out entirely is that she had the presence of mind to grab hold of the rope and pull herself towards it, while only her legs hung over the apron.

Zack: Speaking of awareness! IF you’re going to take one thing out of this match, it’s that. That could have gone very, very differently for Felicity.

Valerie: It could have, but it didn’t, and that’s a good thign only for Fel right now. Siobhan could really have done with getting a manor opening.

Siobhan stood back and waited for Fel to move away from the ropes, though moved closer the longer it took the legendary wrestler. Finally, Fel let go and all hell broke loose, as she rattled Felicity with an open palm strike and then another elbow to the face, and dropped the smaller wrestler with an armdrag. She then mounted the taller woman and began to throw hands at her, carrying on with this until, unusually, Felicity pushed her off! Siobhan looked quite surprised by this as she got to her feet.

Valerie: And that is a lesson in how not to place your opponent’s hands if that’s what you want to do!

But as she went to pull Felicity up, she found herself in a rollup!

Zack: Felicity caught everyone by surprise there! Roll up!

ONE!

TWO!

THRKICKOUT!

Valerie: Not to be!

Siobhan, still surprised by everything that just happened, kicked out of the rollup while Felicity grinned widely at her. Felicity scampered away from her and headed for the turnbuckles, and without giving herself time to get herself right, launches herself and caught Siobhan in the face with a diving meteora! Siobhan crashed to the mat and rolled to her side, watching as Felicity measured her, and then dropped a knee into the side of her head. She the npulled Siobhan up and whatever she was going for didn’t come, as she hadn’t expected the standing shoulder tackle that came from the taller woman, knocking her down again. Then time, Siobhan put her boot into Felicity’s knee three times, and then a fourth for good measure and, happy with that, locked ina figure four. She instantly locked it as tight as she could manage, which had Felicity yelling in pain. From somewhere she yanked the hold tighter still, which gained much the same reaction. Fisk went to speak to Felicity, but the look on ehr face told him to stay the hell away from her.

Zack: That figure four is in good and tight and you can see it on Felicity’s face. Such a simple hold but it does so much damage to your opponent.

Valerie: Not half! ANd Siobhan has long, powerful legs, and is definitely using them to her advantage with that!

Looking around her, Felicity found the ropes not too far away and began to make the awkward shuffle towards them, only for Siobhan to pull her back towards the middle. Siobhan was successful in that, which only served to annoy the New Jersey girl. Her face twisted, attempting to get out of it and not having a great deal of luck. Eventually however, with a great shout of pain and a grunt of effort, Fel flipped the both of them and reversed the hold! Siobhanm realising what happened and looking to be in a quite a bit of pain, released the hold and sat on the mat, whiile Felicity rolled back to her front and sat up, then pushed herself somewhat shakily to her feet. Siobhan came at her, but Fel ignored the pain in her lets and got out of there, and lept up and droppe a roundhouse on Siobhan as she turned again.

Valerie: Well that’s one way to roundhouse your opponent! THough when you have seven or eight inches to give away, it’s probably the only way!

Zack: Siobhan was unlucky with how that worked out for her, and despite the pain she was in, Felicity doesn’t seem to care.

Watching Siobhan carefully, she headed towards the turnbuckles again and pulled herself up to stand on the top one. As she very, very carefully perched herself there, Siobhan spotted her and headed towards her, but Felicity leapt off the turnbuckle and dropped Siobhan with a hurricanrana! Rolling to her feet, Felicity crouches on the mt as Siobhan gets shakily to her feet, and as she does, she charges at Siobhan and lands her knee strike!

Zack: OFF WITH HER HEAD!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Valerie: Off with her head indeed! THat knee strike is about deadly and picked up Felicity another win.

Maggie: Your winner by way of a pinfall, “THE SUPREMAHHHH” FELICITY BANKS!

Zack: Siobhan came out all guns blazing and gave the match she needed to give, but it wasn’t to be.

Valerie: I don’t get the impression that much is meant to be for more than a few when you get into the ring with Felicity Banks. But all the same, that was quite the showing on her part and she should be proud of herself.

Zack: As well she should. All’s looking up for Felicity, and Siobhan gave out a match she should always be proud of,

Felicity has her hand raised much to the chagrin of the crowd, who make it very clear that they don’t like this. But as she goes to celebrate, not caring, we go elsewhere.

Guess Who's Coming?

The cameras follow along behind the resident shill master of FFW (not named Scarlett Kincaid) as he arrives outside the door of the COO. Cody almost seems to expect him as he pops open the door almost immediately, getting a bit of a pop from the crowd watching on the video wall.

Cody: Miles! You’re just the person I was looking to talk with tonight. I have a project that is perfectly suited to your particular skills and abilities.

Miles gives his tie a little bit of a straightening before nods and offers his hand to the COO, glancing over his shoulder as though he could hear the cheers for Cody even from backstage.

Miles: What’s it gonna be Cody? Are the life size stands making a comeback on the website? You want me to get to talking with the company who manufactured the gummy wrestlers? That was a popular one. Oh! Is this about the last marketing meeting because I swear, Maurice told me you’d be all for the electric blankets with wrestler logos on them.

Cody: No no, nothing like that. See, on the next Velocity when we are back home at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, well...we are going to have a little special surprise that night. And what I need from you to is to ensure we have plenty of a particular t-shirt on hand, because...I think they won’t last long otherwise.

This already begins a bit of a buzz in the arena, which both can hear and causes the COO himself to smile slightly at the sound.

Cody: So I want to make sure the vendors have PLENTY in supply just to make our guest….feel welcome.

Miles’ head tilts to the side as he blinks a few times, seemingly not entirely sure who Cody might be talking about but he catches the sound of the crowd back in the arena ringside as well.

Miles: So it's somebody we’ve certainly had before then. Well that’s no problem lemme just uh...

He glances at the camera before turning around at an angle so he can show the screen of his phone to the COO. After a few taps he continues.

Miles: Which one are we requesting from the vendors?

Cody scrolls through a few pictures apparently, his finger moving back and forth several times till he finds the one he’s looking for, and turns it back to Miles.

Cody: You know what? Let’s just let the cat out of the bag. I want plenty of those shirts on hand at Staples in two weeks, otherwise…

The COO uses his fingers to make a gun.

Cody: There could be SHOTS FIRED.

And that erupts the live crowd.

Miles stares blankly at the COO before looking back at his phone, before looking back at his phone. The man looks as though he’s about to sweat bullets and stammers slightly.

Miles: Cody... We’re gonna need more vendors.

Cody: And when they all hear the announcement that will be made regarding the girls in two weeks, we’ll need more. A lot more.

Miles: This is the most wonderful time of the year, I don’t care what anybody says.

As Miles finishes, we cut to a graphic advertising the return of the Pistols in two weeks at Velocity to another roar from the crowd as the show heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:53:49 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 07:07:35 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and immediately heads down to the ring with Maggie standing front and center.

Zack: We’ve taken our final commercial break of the evening, and it’s main event time with a massive tag match on tap!

Maggie: The following match is a six woman tag team match and is your Main Event of the evening.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGALACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: They may be the most beloved tag teams in FFW, and they’re entering the Hall of Fame this year as well! But Andi and Kaoru are all business tonight!

Mai: I hope when their partner comes out, Andi blasts the hell out of her since she has a title Andi wants. I’d love that.

Maggie: And their partner…

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza Ithavoll is riding a high like never before ever since she became the Future Shock Champion last month. And I could be wrong, but this may be her first Velocity main event too.

Mai: Who cares if it is or not? She fluked out at Destiny, and had to cheat to defeat Bianca to steal the title. Bianca had a fever that night, you know. She wasn’t even 100%.

Maggie: And their opponents…

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted. The FFW Tag Team Championship belts can be seen around their waists.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca unhooking the belt from her waist and holding it up high.

Maggie: Introducing first/And their opponents… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil, the FFW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way as they taunt the crowd exposing their championship belts, before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize, handing off their title belts to a ringside attendant.

Zack: Nothing but boos for the reigning Unity Champions, and that doesn’t surprise me. Mel & Bianca both have no admiration at all for either of their opponents. This is a flat out grudge match no matter how you stack it.

Mai: All that matter is which team has the Unity titles in this match, that’s the team who is the stars of the division. Everyone else, Zack...runners up.

Maggie: And their partner… Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…and one half of the FFW Tornado Tag Champions….

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her the match to begin.

Zack: And the Unity Champions aren’t the only tag champions being represented. There’s half of the Tornado Tag Champions, and Isis has and always will be a game changer!

Mai: Sunny’s gonna get you for copyright infringement if you call her that again, Zack.

Stringer looked to the Brazilian Storm corner about to ask them to determined who was starting this match only to find that Mel and Bianca had already retreated to the apron and were stood in their corner, holding the tag rope. Isis appeared to have not noticed or cared as the referee looked across to the BSX corner, asking them to decide who was starting the match as Cereza seemed to tell her partners that she wanted to take the bull by the horns as it were; Kaoru and Andi wished her luck and gave her some last minute advice. As they stepped through the ropes to the apron, Isis advanced on Cereza and caught her with a raised knee to the gut, followed by a second and a third before she whipped her across the ring into the Brazilian Storm corner. Isis spun around to deliver a discus forearm to Andi Takata only for the Space Princess to react in the nick of time, ducking down underneath the attempt. Regardless Isis continued the spin, coming out of it and set off across the ring towards Cereza who brought her feet up and caught Morales in the chest with both feet, causing her to step backwards. Cereza attempted to make the advantage count as she came quickly out of the corner and left her feet for a shoulder block to the former Future Shock Champion who managed to set herself a second before the Liverpudlian connected causing her to bounce off.

Zack: We’re getting a little bit of a preview for the next Breaking Point, where these two are going to face off one on one!

Mai: Yeah, and that’s when Isis goes for the hat trick of knocking off Cereza. She’s done it twice, that’ll be the third time. This moron is trying to knock her down!

As Cereza found her balance, Isis took a step forward, grabbed her by the side of the head as though she was palming a basketball and delivered a ferocious headbutt to her. Ithavoll staggered backwards towards the Brazilian Storm corner and found herself forced hard backwards into the turnbuckle pads as Morales moved quickly towards her, bringing her knee upwards into her gut four times before she took a step backwards and brought her boot up to place it across the English woman’s throat to choke her out. Stringer started the count, getting to four before the boot was lowered to the mat - but only for a second before it came back up and was pressed against the throat once more as Bianca and Mel applauded their partner. Once more the official counted to four before Isis lowered the boot, took a couple of steps backwards and charged forward with a running knee that drove the window out of Cereza’s body and saw her slump against the corner pads. Bianca slapped Isis on the forearm and entered the ring as the referee called it a tag.

Zack: You gotta assume Isis feels a little out of place in this match, she’s so used to having Valentina in her corner for tag matches. Bianca making a blind tag there.

Mai: Of course, she might feel out of place. It’d be the same if either Mel or Bianca were paired with the Tornado Tag Champions. Make a point that isn’t obvious.

Isis looked coolly at Bianca as the Brazilian stepped through the ropes and ignored her tag team partner as she drove five sidekicks into Cereza’s middle before she dragged her away from the corner and into a short arm clothesline that saw Cereza fall to the mat. Rolling to her side, the Future Shock Champion tried to push upwards only for Bianca to stomp away on her, delivering three boots into her side just below her ribcage before she pulled her upwards only to snapmare her to the mat. Salvador moved backwards to her corner, holding her out to Mel who tagged herself in and immediately set off across the ropes to connect with a running knee to Cereza’s face as the Liverpudlian tried to return to a vertical base; the move sending her onto her back and as she landed Bianca came off the middle rope and spiked the point of her elbow into Ithavoll’s chest. Salvador rolled out to the apron as Mel made the cover.

Zack: Vicious knee followed by an elbow to the chest, and Salvador wants to call it a night!

One…

Two…

Mai: The great thing about hitting Cereza in the face is that you won’t do any more damage to it than is already there.  She could stop a clock with that mug, Zack.

Cereza kicked out and Mel took up the mount position from which she delivered three right hands straight to her opponents forehead before she looked to pull her upright and into a scoop slam, sending her straight back down to the canvas. The Future Shock Champion instantly started to rise back to her feet as Mel stalked her, waiting for her to almost be upright before she hooked her head and took off with a running bulldog that planted Cerveza face first into the canvas once more. Mel Avilo popped straight back up to her feet and took off towards the ropes once more, bouncing off them and came back looking to deliver a leg drop across Cereza’s throat only for the former Wiccan stripper to roll out of way at the last second. The Future Shock Champion scrambled to her feet and found Mel had her back turned on her as she too was trying to rise and the Englishwoman wrapped her arms around the waist of the legal member of the Brazilian Storm and used her strength to heft Mel to her feet and then throw her over her head with a German suplex. Cereza kept the rear waistlock applied as she rolled her hips and pulled Mel upright once more before she popped off a release German suplex this time. Avilo hit the mat near her corner and quickly rolled to her knees and made the tag to Isis before she slid out under the bottom rope, holding her back and a look of pain on her face.

Zack: Mel got tired of being thrown around like yesterday’s trash, and decided to take a little powder. And the Titaness is coming back in!

Mai: Look at how inept Cereza is. She hasn’t tried for a tag once, she probably thinks she can do this by herself. I hope she tries! Eat her face off, Isis!

Isis stepped over the rope and quickly advance on Cereza as the woman was trying to get to her partners in her corner, stopping her in her tracks as she grabbed hold of her hair. Cereza turned to face, her hair still caught up in the hands of the Leviathan like woman and immediately got a stiff forearm strike to the side of the jaw for her troubles. A second forearm followed it before Isis released her hair and threw a third that also found it’s target. Isis reared back for a fourth but as she threw it, Cereza ducked down underneath it and ghosted behind her opponent, turning as she did so and snapped off two swift kicks to the side of the knee that didn’t even make Isis stumble as she turned to face her foe. The current Future Shock Champion left her feet for a dropkick; the impact not even registering with Isis as Ithavoll came to her feet quickly and dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and left her feet as she neared her redheaded opponent to drive both her feet into Isis chest with another dropkick. Isis took a half step backwards in response...but it only lasted for a moment before she stepped forward and delivered a big boot to Cereza’s face as she sat up.

Mai: Cereza just found out what a size twelve and a half boot tastes like right there. I think her foot is bigger than that idiot’s head.

Zack: Cereza knows all too well the power that Isis possesses. Everything she does hurts, and she’s not known for mercy either!

Cereza tried to sit up again, only for her opponent to leave her feet and delivered a leg drop across her chest before rolling onto her knees and digging her fingers into Ithavoll’s hair using it to pull her to her feet as Stringer reprimanded her for it and began a count, reaching four as the Red Haired Goliath released her hold,  hurling her opponent across the canvas into the neutral corner. The English woman rose to her feet, Isis charged in towards her and delivered a splash to the woman in the corner, following it up with a spinning back fist to the jaw. Morales pulls Cereza away from the corner, pushing her back against the ropes before sending her across the ring with an Irish whip and attempted a lariat as she returned only for the Liverpool born wrestler to duck the attempt, rushing past the red haired woman to the ropes behind her and leapt onto the ring ropes, springboarding backwards into a pele kick that stunned Isis as she turned around and dropped her to one knee. Rolling over Ithavoll pushed upwards and dove towards the corner, making the tag to Andi Takata.

Zack: The pace is about to pick up now, here comes Andi! And this is another woman that Isis Morales knows very well!

Mai: Isis is going to make her a blue gooey spot on the mat, like that meme of the baby eating Smurfs.

Takata steps through the ropes and finds the Titaness already back on her feet, a snarl on her face as she waved the Space Princess forward and got her wish as Takata burst into a sprint, letting out an ear piercing war cry and launched herself at Isis, driving her knees into her chest as she grabbed the taller woman’s head and seemed to use it to hold on as the masked warrior balled her left hand into a fist and slammed it repeatedly into the side of Isis’ head, catching her on the ear. A mixture of surprise and the effect of the blows saw Isis reel for a moment. Andi took full advantage of the opening, using her grip on the back of Isis head to climb upwards and for a moment seemed to be stood on the Titaness shoulders before she fired a kick into the left side of her head before leaping upwards and into a double footstomp move to Isis chest as she arched backwards and landed on her feet in front of a staggering red haired goliath.

Zack: Just like Cereza, Andi’s been in the ring with Isis enough to know what she has to do against her. Takata may be the most experienced woman on what it takes to stop her!

Mai: She gets lucky a couple times, and you think she’s some kind of oracle on what to do against Isis?!

Andi didn’t waste any time admiring her handiwork, coming forward immediately to drive a series of stiff kicks into her opponent’s legs, knees and hips - a blur of constant movement as she darted around Isis, delivering the blows from all angles. Isis took the full brunt of each shot - her legs sometimes threatening to buckle but somehow she managed to stay on her feet, even as Takata came back around in front of her and leapt upwards with a palm strike to Isis’ jaw that saw Isis reel backwards against the ropes. The Space Princess went low, grabbing one half of the Tornado Tag Team Champion by the leg and used all of her body weight to send her to the mat with a dragon screw leg whip.

Zack: That right there took equal parts momentum and adrenaline as the Andi snaps Isis by one of those tree trunk like legs to the canvas.

The Red Haired Goliath rolled to her feet as Andi was already vertical and the masked woman took off, running towards the ropes that were behind Isis and used the middle one as a springboard, flying back towards her opponent and landed on her shoulders where she attempted to snap off a hurricanrana only for Isis to regain her footing and catch her on her shoulders, holding her for a moment before she hefted her upwards and over her head towards the ring ropes...where Andi showed all the agility of a cat, landing with her feet on the middle rope and gripping the top rope. She bounced on the middle rope as she waited for Isis to turn before she took off with a moonsault attempt.

Mai: I have a bad feeling about how this is going to go, and….HAHA I was right! Caught!

Isis caught her foe as she was upside down. Took a moment to re-adjust her grip on the Space Princess and then charged into a neutral corner with her, driving her back first into the turnbuckles. Isis kept her grip in place before she backed up and charged forward once more and again drove the upside down Takata into the turnbuckles before she hooked her feet underneath the turnbuckle arm, hanging her upside down in a tree of woe. Stringer was about to step forward to try and free Andi only for the temporary partner of the Brazilian Storm to charge in and deliver a Yakuza kick into Andi’s stomach. Immediately the red haired wrestler backed up only to come forward once more and deliver a running hip attack into Takata’s stomach, backing up after it connects only to come forward again as Andi tries to get enough wiggle room to free her feet. She doesn’t manage to get it in time as Isis connected with a hesitation dropkick that snaps Andi’s head back into the bottom turnbuckle. A moment later Andi flopped out of the Tree of Woe and to the canvas.  

Zack: You can probably count on one hand the number of times Isis has used a dropkick, and Takata’s lucky her head is still attached to her neck after that!

Mai: Typical Andi, laying around on the job!

Isis looked down at the Space Princess with a smirk, holding her arms aloft as she circled around the ring, getting booed by the crowd. As she returned to the legal member of the BSX, Andi was slowly pushing up to all fours only for Isis to bend down, grab her head and lift her upwards, holding her vertically upside down as she stalled to let the blood collect at Andi’s head before completing the vertical suplex. Isis floated over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...T-

Mai: What a drop that must be with Isis hitting those suplexes! Dumb Andi doesn’t know when to quit though.

Andi rolls the shoulder to break the count and Isis nodded her head as she pushed up to her feet only to drop down on an unmoving Andi with a knee drop to her shoulder. She followed it up with a second knee drop before she leaned down and took Andi by the hair as she looked to bring her back to her feet, Andi grabbing hold of her wrist as she let out a cry of pain from having her hair pulled and then lashed out with a kick, showing off her flexibility as her foot connected with the top of Isis head causing the Californian to release the Space Princess. Andi rolled onto her knees and Isis came back towards, clamping her hands down on each side of Andi’s head as she applied a head vice submission hold. Takata lets out a small yelp as pressure was applied to her cranium but only for a moment before she lashed out with a double palm strike straight to the belt. Isis let go of her head but Andi delivered another double palm strike into her gut.

Zack: Andi’s gotta use her quickness here, she’s not going to be able to go hold for hold with Isis at all.

Mai: I know, that’s kinda why I’m hoping that’s what she does. I enjoy watching her get swatted like a horse fly.

The masked former Future Shock Champion made it to her feet and once more rushed past Isis, hitting the ropes and launched herself into a chop block to the back of her knee cap. Morales fell to one knee only to instantly rise again as Andi moved behind her and this time she drove a double palm strike straight into the Titanesses kidney area before she danced backwards and started a superkick party of her own, driving her boot into the back of Isis knee before moving to the side and slamming her boot into her kidney area. Andi continued to circle around Isis, continuing the superkick party with one to her knee cap that saw the Tornado Tag Team champion drop to one knee and allowed Andi to deliver a superkick to the point of her jaw. Isis rocked backwards and Takata quickly hooked her head and snapped off a DDT that planted Isis on the top of her head. Andi made the cover on the woman.

One…

Two…

Zack: Big time DDT puts Isis on her dome, but as is usually the case, it takes a lot to keep that woman down. Takata only with a two count, and we keep going!

Isis kicked out with ease, sending Andi a good few inches into the air as she did so before the Space Princess landed on her knees and popped up to her feet before she set off for the ring ropes. Stringer checked on Isis as the powerhouse sat up, holding her head, missing as Andi hit the ropes and get received a kick to the back from Mel Avilo. As Andi turned to glare at one half of the Unity Champions she found Mel on the move as she came forward and delivered a clothesline that caught Andi and sent her to the canvas. Casually Mel returned to her corner as the referee turned and watched her suspiciously. Andi pulled herself up to her feet, staring a hole through Mel before she turned back to the middle of the ring where Isis had just gotten vertical and wasted no time at all in wrapping a hand around Andi’s throat and chokeslamming her down to the canvas. Isis held her head as she delivered the move and spotted Mel with her hand held out to her asking for the tag. Isis obliged.

Mai: I loved that chokeslam! I told you Andi would be a big blue spot on the mat. Now look at Mel over there, she wants to have some fun too.

Zack: An opponent is a lot easier to pound on when they are already down, and you’re right. Mel asked for it, and here she comes back in.

Mel stepped through the ropes as Andi began to rise only for the Scottish-Brazilian to take control with a neckbreaker before she floated over and started to deliver forearms to the Space Princess’ head. Stringer used the count to get some separation, Mel stopping the blows on four and pulled Andi up to a vertical base and straight into a bear hug, squeezing the air out of her before she shook her from side to side. Stringer checked on Andi who refused to quit and again got shook by her powerful opponent. Again Takata refused to submit to the hold and found herself driven into the mat with a belly to belly slam. Mel didn’t give Andi any chance to recover, pulling her back to her feet once more only to jerk her into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker before she pushed her onto the canvas face down. Straightening up, Mel dropped a knee to Andi’s spine before she hooked her head and feet and rolled backwards to apply a bow and arrow submission. Immediately Mel did everything that she could to increase the pressure on Andi’s spine, pulling on her head to bend her back as far as she possibly could causing the Space Princess to let out cries of pain.

Mai: Look at the expertise on that submission, Zack. That’s a thing of beauty right there. But dumb Andi still doesn’t quit. And Kaoru’s in the corner thinking “Don’t tag me! A girl could get demolished in there!”

Still the masked woman refused to quit and finally Mel released her from the submission hold. Andi flopping to the mat only to be pulled back to her feet and scooped up onto Mel’s shoulder before the Craigleith native moves towards the Brazilian Storms corner and slams Andi into the canvas with a powerslam before she hooked the leg and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Andi Takata is showing you why she is as decorated in this sport as she is. Her resiliency is on full display after all she’s absorbed tonight.

Andi kicked out and rolled onto her side only for Mel to push up to her feet and make the tag to her regular team mate. Bianca stepped through the ropes, exchanging notes with her partner before they measured up a kneeling Andi and the pair delivered stereo savate kicks to her, knocking her back to the canvas. Mel left the ring as Takata rolled to the side and began to push up to her feet only for Salvador to hook her head, jerk her the rest of the way to her feet and snap of a suplex that sends her to the canvas. Andi sits up holding her back as she took the move and Bianca circled around her, waving her vertical once more before she skipped forward and drove her knee into the point of Andi’s jaw with the knee trembler. Andi came up to her feet but only stayed there for a second before Bianca took hold of her head once more and drove her into the canvas with a swinging DDT then made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: I don’t think there’s anyone in that team that likes Andi, least of all possibly Bianca! Just keep pounding on her, champ!

Zack: Don’t worry, Bianca will do just that. She’s also looking ahead to Breaking Point when she has the chance to get her Fast Track title back in what will be Kaoru’s fourth and final defense!

Andi kicked out just before the three count and Bianca nodded in acceptance of the referee’s count, pulling Andi up to her feet and shoved her roughly backwards into the Storm’s corner. Mel and Isis stepped down the apron to show the referee they weren’t getting involved and Salvador with a smirk patted Andi’s chest before she delivered a knife edge chop to her chest. Bianca’s smirk gets bigger as Andi’s hand comes up to her chest only for Salvador to pull it away and deliver a second knife edge chop, followed eventually by a third and then, finally, a fourth. Bianca circled away, playing to the crowd who booed her before she came back to Andi, pushing her head upwards, telling her that she was an inferior athlete and a subpar wrestler before she reared back and delivered a SLAP! That turned Andi’s head to the side and caused Bianca to shake her hand out.

Mai: Now that’s a slap right there! Zack, you ever been slapped like that by a woman? No? Well lean over here...

Andi held her cheek for a moment before she turned back to her opponent and the Hall of Famer pretty much exploded in her face, firing off a stiff European uppercut, followed by a second and a third, each shot delivered with such venom that Bianca immediately started to take steps backwards trying to get away from the Space Princess. Andi, however, wouldn’t let her get too far away as she followed her, landing a fourth - and especially venomous - European uppercut that caused Bianca to spin and reel away holding her jaw in the middle of the ring. As Salvador turned full circle and came face to face with the Space Princess, Andi left her feet and delivered a thunderous enzuigiri to the sound of Bianca’s head causing the Unity Champion to stumble a step before she flopped face first to the canvas while Andi landed face down and stayed there for a moment.

Zack: You want to talk about skull rattling impact? That was it! Andi needs to get to her corner though sooner than later!

Mai: For what? Kaoru doesn’t want in there, she’s been daydreaming in the corner the whole match and Cereza’s probably terrified of Bianca by now.

Stringer checked on Andi who took that as a sign and began to slowly push up to her feet. As she did manage to get vertical, she found that Bianca was just a half step behind her and between her and her corner. Shaking her head, Andi backed up a couple of steps before she came forward, stepping on the gas to build up speed before she launched herself into a senton that caught Bianca square in the chest and bowled her over and back to the canvas with Andi landing on her chest. Unfortunately for Takata her momentum carried her forward out of the cover, to he feet and Andi dove towards her corner and made the tag to Kaoru Asaka. Kaoru stepped through the ring ropes and advanced quickly on Bianca as she started to push up to her feet. The Japanese wrestler tried to help Salvador upwards but got a mule kick right between her legs for the trouble on the blind side of the referee. Kaoru staggered away, clutching herself between her legs as Bianca fell to her knees and started to crawl towards her corner. As she got close, Salvador lunged towards Isis only to find her hand disappear at the last moment thanks to a combination of Cereza delivering a dropkick to the big woman’s knee cap and Andi Takata clearing the top rope with a flying clothesline to Isis, knocking her from the canvas and to the floor. Salvador shook her head and turned to Avilo making the tag to her.

Mai: I’ll give them credit. Isis and the Storm are starting to gel a lot better in there. That’s what great champions are able to do, you know.

Zack: Is that right? How many titles have you held, singles or tag again? …..Oh, was that a touchy subject?

Mel came through the ropes and as she did so, Kaoru Asaka ran both members of the Brazilian Storm down with a double clothesline. Mel began to rise and as she did so, Asaka wrapped her arms around her and sent her to the canvas with a belly to back suplex. Kaoru was quickly to her feet and caught the rising Salvador with a roundhouse kick to her temple, sending her falling backwards into the ropes and Salvador immediately took her by the wrist and whipped her across the ring, catching on the return with a back body drop that sent Salvador over the top rope and crashing into Isis as Cereza and Andi dove out of the way of the flying Brazilian. Mel was getting to her feet but was quickly knocked back down to the mat by Kaoru who rushed forward and caught her with a big boot to her face.

Zack: The Fast Track Champion is getting to see some action, and there’s a boot to the face for Mel’s troubles!

Mel rolled onto her knees and the Atomic one pulled her straight upwards only to slam her down into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow. Shaking her head the other 2017 Hall of Fame inductee pulled the Craigleith Brazilian to her feet and straight into a headbutt. Mel stumbles backwards and Asaka grabs hold of her wrist to send her across the ring, dropping back to the ropes herself and met her in the middle of the ring with a running knee that sent Mel tumbling over to the canvas; the Unity Champion immediately trying to rise once more only to find her arms double underhooked as Asaka started to deliver knee strikes into her chest and head before she finished the combination with a double underhook suplex. Kaoru floated over and hooked the leg for the cover.

Mai: Look at Kaoru trying to steal the win after her partners do all the work!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: A near fall for the Fast Track Champion right there, but Mel wasn’t ready to call it a night just yet.

Mel kicked out and Kaoru was quick to her feet where she began to stomp away at her opponent, driving her boot into any part of her body she could get to. Avilo pushed up onto all fours and the Atomic one took the chance to stomp down on her fingers. Mel quickly came up to her knees, holding her hands against her chest and as she did so Kaoru pulled her upwards only to send her back to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Once more Asaka brought her foe up to her feet, scooping her upwards and into a backbreaker before she made the cover and hooked the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: It’s going to take way more than that to wear down Mel’s back, it’s been carrying those jugs for a long time. It’s used to stress!

Once more the tag team Champion kicked out of the pinfall. Stringer showed the two count to Kaoru who accepted the count and got to her feet, backing away from Mel as she waited for her to rise back to her feet before she charged forward and delivered the RadAway hard, running dropkick to Mel’s face. Avilo crumples, falling to her knees and rocking back onto her haunches. Kaoru pushed up to her feet and measured up Mel Avilo before she connected with a very hard spinning back kick to her opponent’s head - the VATS Blaster. Mel fell forward onto the mat and Asaka rolled her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

Mai: Stupid VATS Blaster!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: And of course, Bianca makes the save! I’m not sure Mel would have kicked out if she hadn’t been there!

A moment before Stringer can complete the count, Bianca has managed to reach into the ring and dragged Kaoru off of her partner and to the outside. Kaoru landed on her feet and reacted first, throwing a haymaker right aimed at Salvador only for the Brazilian to block the shot with her arm and rake her foes eyes. Kaoru tries to step away from the Unity tag team champion only for Bianca to grab hold of the back of her opponent’s head, building up steam as she marched her forward and sent her head first into the steel ring post. Kaoru staggered away and Salvador followed after her, lifting her off her feet as she dropped her face first into the ring apron. Asaka tried to push away from the apron only for Salvador to once more introduce her face first into the ring apron as Stringer yells at her to threaten the disqualification which sees Bianca shrug her shoulders as she rolls Kaoru back into the ring.

Mai: You think Bianca cares if Stringer disqualifies her? This isn’t for the tag titles, what the hell does she care?

Zack: No one here in Tacoma or watching at home wants to see that. They want to see a winner, and so do I!

Asaka began to rise inside the ring as Mel beat her to a vertical base and the Unity Champion began to fire right and left hands into Asaka’s face before she jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline. Kaoru rolled over and started to push up to all fours only for Mel to hook her around the waist and lift her upwards into a gutwrench suplex. Kaoru rolls and tries to push upwards once more only for Mel to grab hold of her head and deliver a single knee facebreaker smash. The Japanese wrestler staggers before she falls backwards to the canvas and Mel steps between her legs, grabbing her around the knees before she falls backwards, catapulting Kaoru into face first into the top turnbuckle. Asaka staggers backwards as Mel comes to her feet, hooks her opponent’s head from behind and delivers a reverse DDT. As the back of Asaka’s head hit the mat, her legs fly up and Mel grabs hold of them as she makes the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Well it was just a two, but I’d say Mel hit her with a uh...Nuke DDT. I’m really on my game tonight!

Asaka kicks out right before the three count and Mel moves back to her corner making the tag to Bianca. Mel jumps onto the second rope as Bianca jumps up from the outside and uses her partner as an additional springboard and delivers a volley kick to Kaoru, completing the Tidal Wave as the Japanese woman partially blocks the shot with her hands but still collapses backwards. Salvador dives into the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: The Tidal Wave from Bianca, and somehow Kaoru still had the wherewithal to kick out.

Mai: What do you expect? She camped out on the apron most of the match!

Again Kaoru kicks out of the pinfall and Bianca pulls her back up to her feet and delivered the hadouken to the Japanese wrestler, sending her down to the mat. Asaka is dragged back upright by the Brazilian wrestler who hooks her arms and starts to deliver knees into her body before she yanks her upright, spins her around and sends her back to the mat with a neckbreaker. The Hall of Fame inductee rolls away holding her neck only for the Brazilian to jerk her leg upwards as she lifts her into an Argentine rack leg stretcher before she spins out and slams Asaka to the canvas with a spinning body slam to complete the Outflow. Salvador falls into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Bianca’s bringing all the tricks out of the bag tonight, maybe she just needs a muffler. I hear that works well in matches!

Kaoru kicked out at the last heartbeat before the  hand struck the mat for the third time and Stringer showed the two count to the timekeepers, the sold out crowd who began a chant for the BSX wrestler. Bianca sneered at them and then at the referee, telling her to count faster. The Brazilian got to her feet and started to hunt her opponent, moving around behind the rising Asaka before she captured her arms and went for the tiger suplex...that got blocked by Kaoru. Bianca tried once more only for it to get blocked again and this time Asaka counters, yanking her arms out of Salvadors grasp as she slipped behind her foe and slapped on a hammerlock, following it up with a headbutt to the spine before she jerked her around, hooking her head and lifted her up before she delivers a brainbuster. The pair roll away from each other and start to push up to their feet only for Asaka to strike first, grabbing hold of her foes arm as she twisted it around into an arm wringer. With Bianca trapped, Kaoru took a couple of moments before she drove her elbow into Salvador’s shoulder and walked her over to the BSX corner where she made the tag to Cereza.

Mai: Oh look, Cereza decided to come back in. I guess she found her courage, or maybe one of the girls dropped a five spot in the ring and she had a flashback to her days on the pole.

Zack: You mentioned how well Isis and the Storm were doing. I’ll give plenty of credit to Cereza and the BSX for the same!

Ithavoll came into the ring and took over the armwringer, using the hold to jerk her forward and into a shoulder thrust. She delivered a second shoulder thrust before she spun around Bianca and swept out her legs as she drove her down into the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. Salvador tried to push upwards but as she did so Cereza hooked her arms behind her head and slammed her back down to the canvas with a Full Nelson bomb. The Unity Tag Team Champion rolls away onto her hands and knees where Cereza hooks her head, jerking her up to her feet only to spike her back down on her head with the Platform Heel Trip snap DDT. Bianca slumps to the canvas face first and Cereza is quick to her feet, stepping up onto Salvador’s back before she jumped into the air and crashed down across Bianca’s shoulders with the With Legs Like These leg drop. Cereza rolled the Brazilian over and made the pin.

Zack: That leg drop may have knocked the wind out of Bianca here!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: You didn’t really think that was going to keep Bianca down, did you, Cereza? Wait...look who I’m talking about here. She’s probably thinking about all the oddly shaped penises she’s seen again.

Bianca kicked out and the Liverpool born wrestler came quickly to her feet, heading to the ring ropes where she springboarded off the middle rope and came off it into a seated senton that forced Salvador onto her back. Ithavoll popped up to her feet and delivered a cheerleader split legdrop. Bianca rolled away and started to push back up to her feet only for Cereza to move quickly towards her and deliver a leg scissors into a DDT, slamming the Brazilian into the mat. This time Cereza made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: She’s that close, and Cereza’s starting to feel it! Ohh, she’s back up and we know what’s coming now!

Mai: Hopefully not a math problem, she’s not so good with numbers.

Cereza rolls away and into a crouch next to Bianca before she shouts out “LETS DANCE!!” Coming to her feet, the former stripper backs away from Bianca, measuring her up as she rises before she comes forward quickly, catching her by the head and delivered the Bouncer Drop kneeling facebuster. Salvador spins away as she falls to the mat, landing on her back. Mel Avilo tries to enter the ring only for Kaoru to charge towards her to stop her and Isis finds Andi Takata holding onto her ankle like a limpet, acting as a dead weight to stop her from entering the ring. Cereza drops into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so and Stringer dove into position.

Zack: BOUNCER DROP! And the BSX have the Storm all tied up!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Mai: Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Stringer calls for the bell and Cereza rolls away, slowly sitting up before she rises to her feet and the referee raises her hand in the air.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall… the BURNING STAR EXPRESS AND CEREZA ITHAVOLL!!

Mai: I demand a recount! I think Bianca got her shoulder up in time!

Zack: No one asked! The BSX and Cereza prove to be one hell of a combination here tonight, and congratulations to them! Fans, we’ll be live at Breaking Point one week from Saturday with a massive main event as Jo and Nevaeh square off and Kaoru’s defense of the Fast Track title! Future Shock is this Tuesday!  Good night from Tacoma!

Andi and Kaoru join Cereza in the middle of the ring; the three of them hugging before they raise their hands in the air. The Future Shock Championship is returned to Cereza who raises it high in the air as she stares down at the regrouped Brazilian Storm and Isis; the trio starting to retreat up the ramp as the BSX stand on the bottom rope, smiling at the Brazilian Storm who defiantly raise the Unity Tag Team Championships in the air. As the BSX and Cereza begin their celebration in the ring the show fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: