Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 07:48:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - May 20, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - May 20, 2017  (Read 290 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 22, 2017, 03:47:35 pm »

Live from the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona
May 20, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we go live inside the arena. Backstage, we can see Kaoru, looking all set to go for her big match later in the night. Se's doing stretches, with a leg up against a road case in the hallway where there's plety of space. As she goes to switch which leg is up there, Andi Takata runs up to her looking VERY excited.

Andi: Hey Kaoru, guess what?

Kaoru goes to answer, but is cut off before hse has the chance.

Andi: I've got a big surprise for you. BIG. HUGE. YUUU-

Kaoru puts a hand up in protest finally.

Kaoru: What'd I tell you about using that one?

Andi: Sorry. BUT THIS IS THE MOST GIANTEST SURPRISE.

Kaoru: Space called and they expect you back at work on Monday?

Andi: NO! Of course not, don't be silly. I'm a princess, I don't have to do anything. BUt this is something I defintely want to do, seeing as it concerns a certain greatest team in the cosmos, at a certain gigantic pay-per-view event in the somewhat near future.

Kaoru: Well that narrows it down, doesn't it? This isn't much of a guessing game.

Andi: You don't know what the suprise is yet! But yes, it's got to do with us at Unstoppable 8. We've got our match, take a guess who it is!

Kaoru: Legs & Arse?

Andi: Not this year, sorry.

Kaoru: If the Pistols are coming back to town, maybe-

Andi: Nope! Not them either...

Kaoru: Oh, I know, Felony Banks and Ashl-

Takata slaps her partner on the shoulder.

Andi: Too soon! Don't say things like that, people will think you have a bad attitude....more than they already do.

Kaoru: Are we fighting space rocks then?

Andi: No, we did the thing with the space rocks already.

Kaoru: BnB Music Factory?

Andi: Gonna make you NOPE.

Kaoru: Ascension? Tornado title match?

Andi: Not them either. Besides, haven't we beaten them up enough?

Kaoru: NO.

Andi: Well, that's true, but it's not them.

Kaoru: That doesn't leave many options then.

Andi: Except for the most important option. When you go out there later to go beat the living floodlights out of Bianca, you can whisper sweet nothings in her ear about the wonderful night she and her lovely partner will be having in the dining car of the Burning Star Express at Unstoppable 8.

The crowd goes loud and cheerful at the news, and big smiles cross both faces.

Kaoru: Well then... sounds like we've got two Brazilians about ready to eat defeat, doesn't it?

The princess looks slightly confused. As usual.

Andi: Why would they eat feet? They're not cannibals!

Kaoru: No, dummy, defeat! Defeat! Defeat!

A small but vocal subsection of the Phoenix crowd start chanting 'Defeat!' for some strange reason.

Andi: BSX verus Brazillian Storm, one more time! For the Unity CHampionships of the world!

Kaoru: I'll make sure to let her know then. And everyone else, too. Anthing else you'd want me to tell her?

Andi: Yeah, tell Bianca if she were to be a musical instrument, she'd be a derpsichord.

Kaoru: You're a little too happy about all of this!

Andi: I sure am! We finally get our rematch!

Kaoru: I guess the excitement is well earned this time. I can't wait to tell her up close and personally.

Andi: You'll get the chance to do that soon enough.

Kaoru: The sooner the better.

Kaoru pushes away from the cases, having both of her feet on the ground.

Andi: Let's not waste any more time then.

Both members of the BSX nod to each other, before heading off camera.A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes its first commercial break.

Maggie: This is the opening contest of Breaking Point and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: It’s been almost a year since these two have met, and if you watched their promos for the match, you know the feelings haven’t really faded for Mileena.

Mai: Mileena was very amusing with her complaining, and then you had a seven foot crybaby on top of that.

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Natalya Demidov wants to get back into the No Surrender division, and she’s got a golden chance to do that with her opponent who has held the title.

Mai: I kinda liked Natalya when she was more ruthless personally. What she did to that sweet Destiny was heartbreaking for people of moral fiber like myself.

The Canadian flag appears over the arena screens as the start of the Canadian National O Canada! We stand on guard, for thee!...

A loud ripping sound of a record needle scraping rips through the arena as Oh...Canada by Classified hits the speakers. At that point Mileena Savage finally makes herself known, stepping out from the back with a smile, albeit somewhat mischievous one. At her side was her fiance, and manager Dante Knox carrying a Canadian flag.

Uh, yeah, from the land of the lost, Trans-Canada cross
Patriotic and I honor with my hand on my heart
From the greatest of lakes to the greenest of greens
To the rockiest mountains and everything in between!

Mileena walks down the ramp as Dante waves the big Canadian flag, slapping a few hands here and there.  Mileena takes the flag from Dante and they share a kiss before Mileena climbs into the ring and races to the corner. Climbing up she waves the flag and holds up one hand with devil horns held high. Finally Mileena hops down and passes the flag off to Dante again as she stretches in her corner.

Zack: Mileena is clearly coming into this match still pretty upset over what Natalya did to almost a year ago when she took a cinderblock to her knee.

Mai: That was totally out of line. She should have used it on her head, might have knocked some of that cheap red hair dye out.

As the two women eye each other across the ring, Maggie makes her exit and Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell to get the match underway. Mileena tries to take the early advantage by charging out of her corner to attempt a knee into Natalya’s gut. The Russian has different ideas and instead gets the opening drop by hitting Savage with a big boot that knocks her flat to the canvas. Popping straight back up to her feet, she doesn’t let it deter her and backs up a couple of steps before charging for the large Russian a second time. Demidov raises her boot again but this time Mileena rolls through and pops up behind her. Mileena delivers a punch to the side of the Russian’s knee which forces her down to the other knee before she even realises what had happened.

Mai: Look at lumberjack Mileena, trying to chop down a Russian weeping willow there.

Before the Russian can move, Mileena delivers a dropkick to her back which sends her sprawling face first into the canvas. Demidov rolls onto her back and the second she does, Mileena grabs her leg, looking to try and lock in a figure four leglock. Not amused in the slightest by this, Demidov scowls at the redhead and kicks out with her free leg, catching Mileena square in the chest and sending her back several steps.

Zack: Mileena is making early strides and targeting Natalya’s legs managed to get her down but not to keep her there long enough to lock in the figure four that she was looking for.

Mai: I’d probably target those legs too, they go on for miles!

Demidov gets back to her feet rapidly and the two meet in the centre of the ring. Circling each other, the size difference is extremely noticeable as Demidov looks down at the smaller Mileena. Not intimidated by the size difference, Mileena lunges forward looking as if she is going to aim a forearm shot towards Natalya’s chest, but as Demidov goes to respond with a third big boot, Mileena fakes her out and ducks down under her leg to deliver a second punch to the right knee of Demidov instead. Mileena spins around behind Demidov as she starts to rise up again. Before she can fully straighten, Mileena grabs her head and uses a reverse DDT to drop her back first on the canvas. She floats over straight away for the cover. Wilson drops into position beside them to count.

Zack: Mileena is keeping on that right knee and it is working to her advantage at the moment. Keeping Natalya on the mat is exactly what Mileena needs to do and we have the first cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mai: Gonna take more than that to keep her down. Maybe a steam roller?

Demidov rolls her shoulder to stop the count and starts to push herself back up to her feet, as Mileena has already shot back up. Looking around her for second, Mileena focuses on the ropes before taking off towards them. Now fully back to her feet Demidov turns to follow Mileena, just as Mileena jumps onto the second rope to deliver an enziguri to the Russian’s head. Demidov however is ready for her and catches hold of her foot before it makes contact. Releasing it just as quickly, Mileena drops to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

Zack: Natalya has a massive reach advantage with those long arms and legs, and that’s already proving to give the “Pride of Canada” some trouble.

Mileena gets to her feet quite slowly and a little dazed. As she tries to gather her bearings, Demidov attempts a fourth big boot, this time hitting the redhead square in the chest. Mileena instantly bends double gasping slightly for breath and Demidov hoists her up for pump handle slam which almost shakes the ring from the impact. The redheaded Canadian attempts to roll onto her front but before she can move, Demidov steps onto her back, pinning her to the canvas. Mileena tries to wriggle free but with the weight of the much larger Russian on her back she soon realises that there is no way she can.

Zack: I can’t imagine what that must feel like, to have a woman with that size and strength stepping on your back.

Mai: There’s some massage places that will do that for you, I have a business card if you want to give one a try.

Looking up a little Mileena clocks her position and realising she is within reaching distance of the ropes, she stretches out her hand and grabs the bottom rope. Wilson orders Demidov to let Mileena up and she somewhat reluctantly does….after stomping down on her back for good measure. Using the ropes Mileena starts to pull herself upright, but her relief is short lived as Demidov scoops her up into a military press before firing her face first into the corner.

Mai: Sometimes when I go to bars, I watch some of the patrons play darts. Note to self: I’d never play against Natalya.

Following her in, Demidov grabs hold of the top rope and starts to deliver a volley of kicks straight into Mileena’s back. After connecting five, and with Wilson admonishing her, Demidov releases the rope and steps back….for a beat, before going straight back to do the same thing all over again. This time when she releases the top rope she wraps her arms around Mileena’s waste and using a German suplex, dumps the redhead unceremoniously onto the canvas. Without skipping a beat Demidov throws her arm over Mileena’s chest for the cover.

Zack: A German suplex damn near from the heavens right there, that might be all she wrote!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mileena gets her shoulder up before the three and Demidov straight away starts to fire right hands into her head in quick succession.

Mai: Nope, that’s our Mileena. Too dumb to quit. It’s a Canadian hallmark, ya know? Do you know why the Canadian crossed the road? He saw an American do it on television.

Demidov gets herself upright and pulls Mileena back to her feet as well, before lifting her up into another military press. Before she can throw the redhead, Mileena wriggles free and drops down behind Demidov, delivering another punch to her right knee as soon as she hits the mat. Demidov manages to keep her balance and keep upright, so Mileena delivers another which manages to stagger the large Russian. Trying to regain her balance Demidov hits the ropes and holds onto them to steady herself.

Zack: Mileena is laser focused on that knee. She knows like we do that a vertical Natalya is a lot more difficult than if she’s horizontal.

Mai: Do you know what the two seasons are in Canada, Zack? Winter and July.

Getting herself back onto her own feet, Mileena gathers herself for a moment before running towards Demidov to connect a dropkick to her knee. Demidov falls forwards into the ropes and Mileena makes to grab her to bring her down for a roll up, but the Russian keeps her grip on the ropes and holds on tight causing Mileena to fall backwards onto her butt. Undeterred the redhead gets back to her feet and starts to fire a rapid series of kicks into Demidov’s knee, drawing a yell of pain from her.

Mai: Do you know who would win in a fight between Celine Dion and Shania Twain? Everyone!

Zack: Would you stop?! Win or lose, Natalya’s knee is going to need some serious care when this thing is all said and done.

Spinning around, Demidov aims an elbow towards Mileena’s head but the redhead dodges it and grabs hold of Demidov’s head with both hands bringing her down rapidly and connecting the Russian’s face with her knee. Demidov drops like a rock and Mileena scrambles over for the cover, hooking a leg for good measure.

Zack: Wicked knee shot from Mileena! It might have knocked Demidov out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Demidov kicks out before Wilson brings his hand down for the three, with such power that she sends Mileena scooting across the canvas.

Mai; So much for that knock out comment, eh Zack? Look at that, I said eh...I could have passed for Canadian.

Scowling, Demidov gets back to her feet and stalks after Mileena. Mileena starts to get up, trying to get to her feet before Demidov reaches her but the Russian makes quick strides and yanks the redhead up into another military press. She throws her face first into the corner and strides straight in after her again for another series of vicious kicks to her back. Unlike last time she pulls her out before Wilson can tell her to break and fires the Canadian across the ring. As Mileena rebounds off the far side ropes, Demidov catches her around the waist and throws her to the mat with a thrust spinebuster.

Mai: I had a priest in training do that to me in a hotel in Akron once….

Not content with just one, Demidov lifts her up only to slam her back down with a second spinebuster. Mileena yells out in pain and clutches at her back. Demidov immediately moves to Mileena’s legs and lifts them up to lock in the Inverted Cloverleaf.

Zack: She calls that RUSSIAN TORTURE ALPHA! And the pain is already visible on Mileena’s face.

Mileena shouts out and Wilson drops down in front of her asking her if she wants to submit. The redhead shakes her head furiously. Gritting her teeth she looks around trying to look for some way to get out of the hold. Desperately she tries to crawl herself towards the ropes but Demidov tightens her grips and leans further into the hold, increasing the pressure on Mileena’s spine, which gets another shout of pain from the redhead.

Mai: Why is she even bothering? The quicker she just gives up, the quicker we can be spared from her shouting!

Zack: Mileena is in a world of pain, the pressure of the hold on her back on top of those earlier kicks from Natalya makes her shouts more than understandable.

Wilson again asks Mileena if she wants to submit. Again the redhead responds with a shake of her head, but it is not as convincing as the first one. Trying again to reach the ropes she screams out as Demidov increases the pressure even more, leaning as far into the hold as she can. With a final desperate attempt to reach the ropes, Mileena winces in pain as she brings her hand down to the canvas to tap out. Wilson immediately calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner by way of submission "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Zack: Natalya has done it. Mileena really had no other choice there than to give up, the pain she is feeling was written all over her face.

Demidov gets back to her feet with a smile on her face to have her hand raised by Wilson, as Mileena holds her back in pain. The camera focuses on the smiling blonde before cutting elsewhere.

In The Valley of the Shadow of Death

What we see is a ratty, filthy apartment that’s seemingly been dealt some severe water damage. The camera moves in to take it’s place in the middle of the den where we see an odd scene before us. Sitting in the center of the couch is Sylvia Crowly, at one side is her wife Marla Lee and the other side is her brother Sirus. Seated in a chair next to the couch seems to be Mika Demidov with Kyle Kilmeade leaning against the wall beside the blonde, while behind the couch is DJ Laine talking to Rhea Laskaris. And on the opposite side to Mika and Kyle is Samara Steele seated on a chair, while perched on the arm of the couch with Syl and Marla is Phobos. On Sylvia’s lap is an acoustic guitar that she starts playing a steady methodical tune, eyes looking only at her hands as she plays...and sings.

“I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind to it all
And my mind and my gun they comfort me
Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come”

Between verses the camera slowly spins around, showing the blank wall and coming back to the scene. At this point there’s a dark water stain where DJ Laine and Rhea Laskaris were standing, nobody noticing even as water drips from the ceiling where the two used to be standing.

“Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell on this earth forevermore
Still I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong”

Upon the second spin it comes back with more missing, this time Kyle is gone as is Mika and Samara, water stained against the wall and the furniture literally leaking murky water where they once were in this dank, dirty room. Marla and Sirus still bookending Sylvia, with Phobos on the edge of the couch.

“Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill
Called himself the savior of the human race
Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain
But I said how can you save the world from itself”

Upon the third spin all that’s left is Sylvia and Marla, both Sirus and Phobos are gone. Old, dark, filthy water stains in their places. The floor leaking now, bubbling up with a thick, dark water.

“Cause I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I'll fear no evil 'cause I'm blind
And I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul
But I know when I die my soul is damned”

As the camera spins back around one last time it’s slower, the guitar as stopped and Sylvia’s voice shook on the last few words. As it returns to the scene Marla is gone, leaving only Sylvia in a room that’s utterly drenched and ruined. The water is murky, the couch and chairs look rotted and waterlogged as liquid literally seeps out the sides. Beside Sylvia was a handful of mannequin heads, each with the name of someone she has defeated. Kimmi Hate, Dawn Warren, Kate Steele, Destiny Campbell, Natalya Demidov, Undine, and Valentina Lozano all along the couch beside her. The words smudged a bit from water. Sylvia is no longer holding the guitar, instead her hands are stained with a black liquid and her eyes finally look up at the camera. A single tear trickles down her cheek as she shakily utters the final words.

Sylvia: But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong.…

Leona Calls Her Shot

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit, nodding in acknowledgment before she makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... LEONA VEGA!

Zack: Two weeks ago Leona said she was on a mission to "deserve" an FFW Championship match, and I'm sure she's out here tonight to talk about that. One of the most humble and dedicated wrestlers in our roster, and if she's out here just like two weeks ago, it must be something important.

Mai: Maybe she's realized she has no chance of being deserving of another match, let's see how it goes!

She then hops onto the ring apron, and then immediately hovers into the ring, nodding at the cheering crowd before being given the microphone by the ring announcer. The Mexican wrestler and the RA share a polite handshake before Leona's music dies out.

Leona: Alright, guys, I don't wanna waste anyone's time here. We still have one hell of a stacked show tonight, and none of you are here to hear me yap. I just want to get business done here real quick, because over the course of the last two weeks, I've done some long thinking about what I told you guys in regards to paving my way into an FFW Championship match in the future. And even if this makes me sound like I'm somewhat of a glutton for punishment, there's a ghost I have to eliminate from my past in order to fulfill this vow. So I'm gonna go straight to the point.

She sighs in deeply, knowing her next words will draw quite the reaction:

Leona: ... Nevaeh Summers.

The crowd erupts in boos, and Leona patiently waits for the reaction to come down a bit.

Leona: I know you have a match tonight. The main event against Jo McFarlane. So I'll keep it short and simple. I know you had some choice words for me earlier tonight before the show, as you brought our latest contest back to surface. Global Wars 2016, when you defeated me in an FFW Championship match where my title was not on the line. And I can see where you're coming from when you say you have a problem with that, even if you're approaching the subject in the most inaccurate way possible. But I digress. My point is, yes, you defeated me three times in a row. Yes, you left Global Wars with the FFW Championship. But right now, you're staring into Unstoppable, and... You're not in the line-up.

She smirks mischievously.

Leona: You're not in the line-up because you failed. You're not in the line-up because Caroline Dallins proved that the World's Finest, above average as she may be, is not invincible. You're not in the line-up... And it hurts you, doesn't it? So you've pulled the trigger of your machine gun of pot shots and fired to all the sides you saw fit, as you usually do.

Leona shakes her head and chuckles.

Leona: My reasoning behind this is really simple. If I want to be deserving of an FFW Championship match, I have to be on the level of an FFW Champion. And I know many people in this arena and throughout the army of FFW Faithful will say I already AM deserving of an FFW Championship match, because of the four hundred forty-seven consecutive days I enjoyed as the Undisputed FFW Television and Evolution Champion!

The crowd now cheers loudly, as Leona's tone gets higher and higher in volume, the adrenaline coming out through her voice.

Leona: But I honestly won't be able to move forward if I don't do this. Make no mistake about it, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for myself, but... I'm gonna give you a chance to be in the line-up for FFW's July 29th spectacular. I'm gonna give you a chance to play a part at Unstoppable 8 in Arlington. It's very simple, Nevaeh...

She cracks a nasty smirk and speaks bluntly into the mike:

Leona: FIGHT ME.

The crowd goes "ooh!" and cheers loudly at the challenge, as Leona grimaces.

Leona: I don't care about the previous defeats, I don't care about how highly you think of yourself, all I care about is being on the level of an FFW Champion! All I care about is ascending towards that level of excellence that people like Killer C and Scarlett Kincaid and Isabella Pazzini have set, that level of excellence YOU have reached and I want to say I have reached as well! Do you want to be a part of Unstoppable 8, Nevaeh? Then it's pretty darn simple: YOU! FIGHT! ME!

And with that said, Leona throws the microphone to the mat and grabs her skull necklace, raising it up in the air, as "Aztec Temple" once again hits the sound system.

Mai: What a dumbass. Leona's lost to Nevaeh three times in a row, and she wants a repeat of that at UNSTOPPABLE?!

Zack: Well, it can't be said that Leona is a quitter! Nevaeh is a thorn on her side, and she wants to get rid of her before opening her way into the promised land!

Mai: She'll never make it.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 03:48:43 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break, and immediately heads back to ringside with Maggie awaiting with her microphone.

Maggie: The following Champion vs Champion match is scheduled for one fall!

Mai: I don’t envy Cereza here at all, Zack. She’s faced Isis twice now, and has never defeated her. She may be proud of that Future Shock title, but Isis is just too big for her.

Zack: The Titaness is, without question, the most dominating athlete to ever appear in Future Shock. And Cereza absolutely has her work cut out for her tonight!

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, the Future Shock Championship around her waist. The former stripper breaks the pose and reveals she has two elaborately designed pistols in her hands. She aims the pistols at an angle before they shoot out two sparks of pyro over the ramp. The crowd looks pleased with that, and Cereza grins as she tosses the pistols behind her, then struts down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...She is the reigning Future Shock Champion...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance and striking another pose that shoots off fireworks from the corner posts. Cereza begins unbuckling the title from her waist and holding it up high with both hands. After handing her championship to the ref she heads to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: June 13th, Cereza makes her very first defense of that title against Anna Giovanna. But she’s got a mountain to climb tonight, one she’s never managed at that!

Mai: I’m so sick of hearing about how she’s turned her career around. It’s nauseating, and we’ve heard it a thousand times. You want to impress me? Win some big matches outside of the fluke with Bianca from Destiny.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is your reigning co-holder of the FFW Tornado Tag Team Titles…The “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Wearing her the championship belt over her shoulder, Isis makes her way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on the way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion as she holds her belt in the air. She then lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and holds her belt in the air, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant and gives the belt to the referee. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: I’m telling you, fans. You have to see this woman in person to appreciate the size and power she possesses. Isis is a juggernaut, and Cereza’s gonna have to think on her feet tonight.

Mai: Thinking has never been her strong suit, Zack. If we’re relying on that, then we might as well call the match right now.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as both women head towards the center of the ring. Isis looks down at Cereza, who has to stare up at the redhead. Morales shakes her head as Cereza takes a deep breath.

Zack: Look at the size difference! Cereza is five feet and about 180 pounds. Isis is 6’6 and 230 pounds! For Cereza, it’s like looking up at a skyscraper.

Mai: Only this skyscraper is living and breathing, and capable of absolute devastation. Get a long look, Cereza!

Cereza takes a step back, glancing over to the referee and then back up to Isis. The towering redhead stares with a stoic expression on her face down to the brunette before Cereza glances away again...and then stomps her foot. Ithavoll does it once more, and starts firing forearms up into the side of Isis’ head repeatedly with the crowd immediately getting behind her. She bounces off the near side, catching Isis with a high knee to the ribs before she hits the ropes again. This time, she returns with another forearm as she tries to bring Isis down to one knee. With the crowd solidly behind her, she hits the ropes once more. But as she rebounds into a discus right aimed at her head, Isis catches it and begins to squeeze her hand she just caught. Cereza’s face freezes in pain before Isis uses her own discus punch that flattens Cereza with one shot.

Zack: Cereza with multiple shots dizzied Isis for a moment, but one shot from the most dominant woman in Future Shock history just put her down with ease!

Mai: That’s why having a foot and half height advantage and a decided weight advantage is a good thing. Isis is as close to Godzilla in FFW as you’re going to get!

Cereza rubbed her jaw as she started back to her feet, only for the redhead to yank her back up and shove her back into the corner. She quickly followed her in, pinning her arms around the ropes before raising her hand and coming down with a massive chop across her chest. The sound smacked through the arena as Cereza’s mouth fell open in pain. Morales pushed her head back, and slapped her hand down over her chest a second time and dropped Cereza to her knees. She pulled her up, scooping her up over head and throwing her from the ring into the barricade. Valentina beamed from the corner as Cereza bounced off the wall, and crashed onto the floor while Isis headed back to the center of the ring, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mai: Normally you’d say Cereza got slammed, but that wasn’t a slam. She was launched from about ten feet above the floor, and that was awesome to watch!

Zack: Cereza is being reminded of her first two matches against this woman, and they aren’t happy memories! Isis goes back to center, and it looks like she’s playing ‘queen of the mountain’ now.

Davis admonished Isis for throwing Cereza out, while the former stripper started to move towards the ring again. Her back was already in some pain as she pulled herself up onto the apron and then back to her feet. She barely had a chance though before Isis charged the ropes, and sent her flying off to the floor again with a big boot across the face. Ithavoll hit the floor in a heap as Isis looked down at her over the top rope, telling her to get back inside before she went back to the center of the ring again. The referee admonished her again, telling her to let Cereza back inside. The brunette crawled towards the ring again, clutching her back in pain as she pulled herself up onto the apron. This time, she chose to roll back into the ring under the bottom rope. Isis was there to greet her, pulling her up with a claw to the face. And with one hand, she yanked her back to her feet, scooped her up overhead again and walked out from under her. Ithavoll faceplanted on the mat with a thud, and Isis added to that by stepping onto her back to walk over her.

Zack: Cereza is being physically dominated, like so many before her by the co-holder of the Tornado Tag titles. I don’t know what Plan A was, but it might be time to switch!

Mai: I think Plan B should be to roll back out under the bottom rope, and take off towards the back. She ought to be glad her title isn’t on the line right here, Zack.

Cereza tried to get back to her feet again, only for the redhead to pull her up again. She hooked her head under one arm, and hoisted her up for what looked to be a stalling vertical suplex. Ithavoll hung upside down for several seconds….but managed to break Isis’ grip and deliver an inverted facebuster that drove the back of Isis’ head into the mat instead. The crowd came back to life again as Cereza pushed up to her feet, her back clearly in pain as she kicked her leg up for a cheerleader leg drop across Isis’ chest. She immediately went for a cover, having a considerable amount of trouble hooking Isis’ leg for a cover. Davis dropped to count.

Mai: You ever tried to hook a tree trunk? That’s about how it would go!

ONE!!!!

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Isis shot Cereza off the cover with both hands, nearly sending her rolling into the ropes. The brunette caught herself before she went back out again, looking back at the Titaness as Isis sat up.

Zack: Cereza nearly got sent out of the ring again! The Future Shock Champion knows what the Lilliputians must have felt like trying to bring down Gulliver!

Cereza’s eyes widened, causing her to get to her feet quickly. And as the redhead tried to get up, the brunette launched towards her with a knee strike into the back of her head. It rocked the redhead forward where she sat before Cereza moved around front, and fired relentless kicks into her chest. Six of them connected before a shining wizard to the back of her head put Isis back down again. Ithavoll dropped on top of her for the cover, and Davis moved quickly to count.

Zack: That’s what she has to do! She can’t let her get up at all, and that shining wizard might have been a knockout shot!

ONE!!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isis shoved her off the cover again as the two struck, and began to sit up once more. Cereza didn’t roll as far this time before she hopped to her feet and took off for the far side. She rebounded off the ropes with a basement dropkick to Isis’ chest that put her back on the mat. Ithavoll mounted her chest, and unloaded with furious right hands that ignited the crowd.

Mai: Cereza’s in there thinking about why she forgot to bring a stake to drive into her heart right now, and look at those rights!

She finally got back to her feet, listening to the crowd getting more behind her. Isis rolled to her hands and knees as Cereza seemed to be running on adrenaline now. She took off for the ropes again, rebounding quickly into a high cross body as Isis was getting up. But the redhead caught her like a small child in both arms. She hoisted her onto her shoulders, and and delivered a Death Valley Driver to send Cereza to the canvas. The redhead sat up with an annoyed expression on her face.

Mai: See there, Cereza? Now you’ve annoyed her! You could have just quit during instructions, and saved yourself all this!

Zack: Cereza shouldn’t have went for the cross body, she has to keep Isis down. She will not win a toe to toe fight with Morales, there’s very few I know of male or female who would!

Morales plunged a hand into her chest for the cover, causing the referee to drop to count for her.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Ithavoll rolled her shoulder before the three,causing Isis to shake her head as she looked down at her. She rose back to her feet as Cereza rolled towards the ropes to get away from her. Morales moved in behind her, clasping her big hands around Cereza’s head and lifting her off the mat by it. Ithavoll clutched at Isis’ hands as she was being lifted by her head, and Morales simply let go. Cereza gave herself an atomic drop on the mat when she landed.

Mai: It’s not too often in FFW that you see a woman get picked up by her head. Cereza wanted free, and I guess she got what she wanted….

Morales pressed her hands around Cereza’s head again, and began to squeeze them together. It contorted Cereza’s face like it was being crushed together. Isis’ fingertips dug into Cereza’s head as she squeezed tighter.

Mai: A head vise here, and luckily for Cereza, there’s not enough up there to get squeezed out. But I imagine it still isn’t her preferred way to spend a Saturday night.

Zack: Cereza knows what it feels like to be a pimple on prom night right now, and she may want to consider calling it a night here.

Isis tried to press her hands together, thus causing the referee to check with Cereza to see if she wanted to quit. It was hard for Cereza to answer with the way her head was being squeezed, but the former stripper managed to fight back finally with a high kick over her head to the top of the redhead’s skull. It rocked Isis for a moment, and Cereza hit it a second time. It finally made her let go, and Cereza headed for the ropes to get back to her feet. She gasped for breath with her mouth open as she finally stood, only for Isis to charge in towards her. But the brunette surprised her coming in with a drop toe hold that sent Isis neck first across the middle rope. Ithavoll’s eyes widened as she realized she had an opening with Isis slumped over the middle rope. The Future Shock Champion took off for the far side, and rebounded into a baseball slide on the other side. She landed on her feet on the floor in front of Isis, and fired a palm thrust into her throat that sent Isis backwards on her knees. Ithavoll rolled back into the ring, and immediately headed for the corner to climb up to the middle rope. As Isis started to rise, Cereza came off with a massive tornado DDT that spiked Isis’ head into the mat. She immediately made the cover as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: Did you see that? She’s gonna do it! Isis spiked on top of her head, and Cereza’s gonna pull off the biggest win literally of her FFW career!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Isis kicked out, shoving Cereza off the cover in the process. The brunette looked back at Isis with her mouth open as the redhead slowly sat up, holding her head in pain.

Mai; Alright, Cereza! Here’s my advice for you…..run!

Zack: This isn’t the time to stare, Cereza! Don’t let her get up again!

Not that she heard him, but Cereza followed Zack’s advice. As the redhead began to rise again, Cereza took off past her with a running bulldog that smashed her face into the mat on impact. Ithavoll rolled back to her feet, her back causing clear pain still. Morales rolled to her back, and started to sit up again before Cereza caught her with a superkick to the side of her head that put her down again. She pounded the mat, and shouted “LET’S DANCE!” into the air.

Zack: That’s the call sign! Cereza’s looking for the Bouncer Drop, and Morales is rocked!

Cereza went to grab her head, and immediately delivered her kneeling facebuster. The live crowd came to its feet as Ithavoll dove across her for the cover.

Zack: There it is...that’s the BOUNCER DROP!! Could this be all?

Mai: What the hell else can she do if it isn’t, Zack?!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just as the referee’s hand hit the third time, Isis got her shoulder up. But the official called for the bell. Valentina’s face was NOT happy as Cereza got back to her feet with a smile.

Mai: Wait….she got her shoulder up though!!

Zack: Not according to the referee! Cereza’s done it!!

Maggie: Here is your winner…………...CEREZA!!!

Cereza got her hand raised when she got back to her feet, and immediately rolled out of the ring when she saw Valentina coming for her. A smile formed on her face again, hearing the crowd support for her.

Mai: This is a travesty, Zack! That stupid referee can’t see a damn thing!

Zack: Go to the ladies’ room, and write your congressman. Cereza Ithavoll picks up a MASSIVE win tonight at Breaking Point, and boy did she ever work hard for it!

Mai: Yeah, you better keep walking, toots!

Cereza backs up the ramp, a pained smile on her face as she is still realizing what she has done before the show cuts elsewhere.

Prospect of the Year

The show returns to the back, and there we find the Director of Future Shock as he stands alongside one of the Prospects. In his hand is a plaque. The crowd gives Gillie and Adam a very warm response, as well as Mallory Bennett as she enters the scene. With the Future Shock logo hanging behind them, he begins.

Adam: This past week, Future Shock fans flooded our website to cast their votes in the first annual Future Shock Awards since the reboot just over a year ago. Tonight as the Director of the show, I am quite happy to present the award for Prospect of the Year as voted on by you, our fans, to “Old School” Gillie Barnes!

Adam hands off the wooden plaque with the gold plating and her name emblazoned upon it, causing it to shine under the lights. Gillie takes the plaque it with a tender look on her face as though it really has just become reality for her. She looks as though she isn’t sure whether to laugh in delight or cry, holding onto the plaque in amazement before lifting it up in the light. She looks quite speechless, looking at Adam and then back at Mallory before looking at the plaque again. Mallory pats her tag partner on the back.

Mallory: No one deserves it more, Gills. You’ve entertained fans, you’ve educated a whole lot of ‘em and hey... An award like this means you’ve even gotten old school wrestling to make a comeback. All those retired grapplers have to be honored to know that.

Adam: You overcame some excellent nominees, but you earned it. You had a helluva first year. You held the Aspire Ring, you defeated Sophia Pike in her last match before she went to the main roster, and you’ve been turning back challenges from tough competition like Kathryn and you ended Missy’s undefeated streak she started the year with.

The Kent native looked back down at the plaque once more as the Director of Future Shock listed off some of her greatest moments in Future Shock before she... Sort of wiped her eye and cleared her throat slightly just in case her voice might crack from emotion.

Gillie: I’ve learned something from all of those same opponents. The likes of Sophia and Missy and Kathryn. A few of them may not ever like me too much but there’s a distinct respect for them. I especially look forward to facing Missy at the UK show and us trying to make the O2 roof blow off the top. I’m most of all proud though. Not just to be considered the Prospect of the Year... The first of many to come hopefully but to know that people have enjoyed me enough to see me as such. That people have really enjoyed This Week In Wrestling and Adam as long as you’ll have me, they can look forward to more blasts from the past and maybe some bits in history about FFW itself!

Adam: You’re always welcome to do so. I wanted to give you this here, since you got your first round tag match in the tournament on the next show with Mallory against Pandora and Jynx of the Church.

As Adam finishes, Jake heads into the shot with a giftwrapped box under one arm. He gives Gillie a one armed hug.

Jake: Sorry I’m late. You’d be surprised how hard it is to find a mining supply store in this city….much less one that does gift wrapping.

Gillie blinked slightly as she hugged Jake before holding up the gift box. She handed the plaque to Mal who looked at the box curiously as Gillie opened it up and found... A prospector’s helmet. Exactly how you’d imagine, a mining hat with a giant floodlight on the top. She held it up for everyone to see as Mal cleared her throat.

Mallory: ...Where was this mining supply store again?

Gillie: I know just where to put it! Oh, I could use this for a This Week In Wrestling in the future! I was hoping to get an interview with the legendary “Coal Miner” Guy Catamaran. He brought a shovel and pickaxe to the ring wherever he went. The eighties were a strange time. Thank you Jake!

She gave him a big hug back. Jake seemed pleased as Adam shook his head for a moment.

Jake: Well that wasn’t everything….

He reached back into the box, producing a Barnes & Noble gift card.

Jake: This is also part of the gift. That was definitely easier to find than the mining supply, believe me. Turns out Phoenix isn’t much of a mining town. Plus you can use the helmet to read in the dark if you ever need to.

Gillie: It would probably save on our electricity bill. Not that you guys’ seem to mind finding me awake at long hours of the night, buzzed off coffee with about ten books in front of me, right?

There’s a quiet pause as Mallory looks at Jake and shrugs slightly.

Mallory: Twelve by my last count.

Gillie: Not important! Anyway, thank you for both of the gifts Jake and I’ll be making good use of them both.

The camera panned down to her award...and prospector helmet before we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:49:48 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is for one fall and is for the FFW FAST TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP!

Zack: It’s that time! One of those rare instances where the championship matchis not top of the bill! Where the champion is three quarters of the way there to earning a shot at the Fast Track Championship! And joining me for this is half of the Unity Champs in Mel Avilo!

Mel: ...You’re welcome for my presence, Zack. It’s going to be a long night for a certain Atomic one, and a good night to be Brazilian.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Maggie: Introducing first, the challenger! From Porto Alegre, Brazil... she is one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions...The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: This is Bianca’s rematch for the Fast Track Championship! She lost it to Kaoru not so long ago in her second defence of the belt, and is right now the only thing standing between Kaoru and an Evolution shot!

Mel: That she is, that she is. All of that, but that woman up there was robbed in her first match against Kaoru. I’ve got every faith in her doing what she was supposed to do then.

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, witht he [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE] hanging from it. Kaoru points to the title proudly, and the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow. She yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to air-guitar along to the song with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the FFW Fast Track Champion, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raises the Fast Track Championship belt high above her head, showing off her accolade to the crowd at ringside.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, handing the Fast Track Championship to the referee and her ring jacket to a ring attendant before running the ropes a few times.

Zack: Like we said, this is the last defence Kaoru needs to make before she gets her shot at the Evolution Championship! And given that the belt is likely going to be vacant after Unstoppable, it won’t be Jo she faces.

Mel: Or Bianca. Though it might be, but let’s not look into August before we’re out of May. Bianca has had a wonderful year this year, and has shown that in clearest form with just how successful she’s been.

Rocca holds the title high above her head, and we get a shot of Bianca staring that the belt with steely determination, while the champion is watching her opponent closely. Lowering the belt. Rocca passes the belt off to Maggie, then calls for the bell. Perhaps uncharacteristically, it’s Kaoru who is off like a shot towards Bianca. THe blonde sees it and almost completely throws herself out of the ring, just managing to stop herself at the waist. Kaoru keeps going, but is p[ulle dback to Rocca who points out the rope break, while Bianca says something about not being ready. All this does is get a glare from the Japanese wrestler, who already seems to have had enough of the Brazilian’s antics and throws her hands in the air in annoyance while taking a couple of steps backwards. Bianca pulls herself back into the ring, but ducks out again as Kaoru moves towards her again.

Zack: I am really not sure that this is the best thing to be doing with Kaoru, she’s not exactly known for having an even temper. Likely to end badly for Bianca more than it is for Kaoru, really.

Mel: You’re such a pessimist! Get Kaoru mad, put her off her game, and boom! Belt in the bag! It’s not rocket science!

If looks could kill, guys. Anyway, Kaoru is glaring into Bianca as though she’s...an unfriendly alien, we guess and is forced to stand and watch as Bianca finally decides to creep her way out from between the ropes. Kaoru, fairly annoyed by now, lunges at her but the Brazilian ducks out of the way, not between the ropes but to the ground and Kaoru, unable to steady herself, tumbles through the ropes onto the floor! Bianca grins, raising her hand to the jeers of the crowd as though she’s won the match. Kaoru pushes herself to her feet, and stares a hole in the blonde, and then to the commentary table, as she hears Mel laughing.

Mel: ...That was funny. Sorry. Except not really. That’s what happens when you don’t think properly.

Zack: Well for what it’s worth, I don’t think Kaoru agrees with you. I still don’t think this was the best strategy on Bianca’s part.

In going the other half of the Storm, Kaoru gets into the ring where Bianca isi waiting for her, and the blonde gets onto Kaoru before she can do anything, stomping the champion into the mat and, using the ropes as a support, continues to stomp on her until she is pulled off by Rocca, admonishing her for her use of the ropes. Bianca shrugs it off, reaching down and hauling Kaoru to her feet, where she slaps the Japanese wrestler in the face, shouting that “it’s mine”, presumably the Fast Track Championship. Kaoru looks to go ape on the Brazilian, but said woman ducks out of the way of whatever is coming and goes around Kaoru, taking her by the hair and dropping her neck across her knee! Kaoru rolls off and holds her neck as she gets to her feet, where Bianca is waiting to plant her with a boot to the face! Kaoru lands hard on her backside, but uses her hand to break the fall a little. As she gets to her feet again, this time Bianca catches her around the head and drops her with a swinging DDT, bridging for a pin!

Mel: You were saying, Zack! We got the first cover and it’s Karu that’s taking it!

ONE!

NO!

Zack: Kaoru might have been in it for this match as far, but it’s going to take more than a well-placed DDT to keep her down!

Kaoru popped the shoulder, forcing Bianca off of the pin. It’s the blonde’s turn to look annoyed now as she stands, waiting for the Japanese woman to get up. When Kaoru goes far slower than she would like, Bianca reaches down and pulls her by the hair, looking to flip her upside down. She doesn’t get quite that far however as, from nowhere, Kaoru’s legs come up and around Bianca’s head and she plants the challenger’s head against the mat with a frankensteiner! Kaoru rolls to a knee, not quite sure how she managed to pull that one off, but all the same gets to the blonde’s side where she starts laying stiffer than a pipe kicks into the challenger’s side, which causes her to roll to her side. That only seems to work to Kaoru;s advantage, as she plants those same kicks into Bianca’s back, causing her to shout. Finally, Kaoru has enough and pulls the blonde to her feet, where a short arm clothesline puts her right back down again.

Zack: Kaoru doesn’t do things like that too often, and that might just be a sign of how much Bianca has been getting under her skin; not just in this match, but in general. You sure about this plan, Mel?

Mel: Completely. Kaoru doesn’t fly so she’s bound to stuff it up. Especially if it’s being done out of anger.

Rolling Bianca to her back, this time, Kaoru applies a hammerlock and uses it to pull Bianca, who is also much smaller than her, up to her feet but only to lift her and put her back on the mat. Bianca would have bounced, but Kaoru was still holding onto her. She let go of the blonde, but only for long enough to alter the hold and pull her to her feet, where the champion then applied a full nelson lock, and turned it into a slam where Bianca’s face hit HARD off the mat. Kaoru let go and Bianca rolled a little, spotted that she was closer to the ropes and lunged for them, grabbing them again and telling Rocca that Kaoru had done a much bigger number on her face than it looked, to which Kaoru shook her head and told her to get back and fight her properly.

Zack: Bianca is still taking the complete mickey out of this match. And Kaoru. Especially Kaoru.

Mel: That’s because we know how easy it is to annoy her. Also, I think you spent too long on the booth with Erica.

Bianca, purely as a reaction to that, slipped out of the ring, giving the champion a defiant stare. Kaoru moved to the ropes and told Bianca to get into the ring, to which the blonde shook her head. They continued arguing, until Kaoru finally had enough and rolled out fo the ring herself, and it was on that which Bianca ran. Just...ran around the ring. Deciding going under was the better way of catching her, Kaoru went the other way. Bianca spotted this and stopped, watching the Japanese wrestler from the other side of the ring. The two stared at each other, neither daring to move before the looked at Rocca.

…NINE!

Mel: OH FOR GOD’S SAKE YOU PAIR!

Both girls realised what was was going on and get back into the ring.

Zack: The idea might have been to annoy Kaoru, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t to get counted out! Can’t get the belt that way, win or lose!

Kaoru was in first, but Bianca, being smaller, was on her feet first. That didn’t stop Kaoru charging at her with a spear, which the Brazilian had the presence of mind to leapfrog. Bianca spins as Karu gets to her feet and both women this time run at each other, but Kaoru is there first and takes Bianca down with a dropkick! The blonde hits the deck and Kaoru gets to her feet and this time drops on her with a standing knee drop to the chest. A second one follows that, and then the Japanese wrestler looks to the nearest turnbuckle. Getting to her feet, she climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks down at Bianca before turning around. She leaps off and lands the moonsault perfectly! Hooking the leg, she goes for the cover!

Zack: Asakasault! Kaoru doesn’t fly often but damn if it wasn’t effective!

ONE!

TWO! NOPE!

Mel: You were saying about effectiveness?

Bianca forced the break, and rolls away from the champion, glaring at her as she gets to to her feet. Once again, she goes to annoy Kaoru, this time by getting rght in her face and then shifting her hands to Kaoru’s shoulders and pushing her backwards. Kaoru’s reaction to this is about what can be expected; a right hand comes flying into Bianca’s face so quicklyu that she has no time to register it before she’s back on the deck and then being pulled up by Kaoru, who’s whacking her over and over again with haymakers. Finally, a roundhouse meets Bianca’s head, which sends her stumbling, and as it does, Kaoru rallies herself up, then sets Bianca into her Atom’s Glow!

Mel: ...She’s not letting go with that brainbuster. She’s not letting go and that scares me slightly.

Zack: Kaoru’s fed up with Bianca’s antics, and wants to give her the maximum effect of the Glow!

Kaoru holds the set up, grinning before finally dropping Bianca on herhead again! Jackknifing her, she covers!

Zack: And there’s the Atom’s Glow!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Mel: Well...goddamnit!

Maggie: The winner of this match, and NOW IN LINE TO RECEIVE A SHOT AT THE EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP, “ATOMIC” KAORU ASAKA!

Zack: What do you know about that?! The woman who many used to think was in the shadow of her partner….just made history as the first woman to achieve 4 successful defenses with the Fast Track Championship! Congratulations to the “Atomic One!”

Kaoru is handed back her belt, which she holds high as Rocca raises her hand, As she celebrates her win, we go elsewhere.

A Supportive Lass

We cut to backstage, where Legs & Arse are sitting at the bottom of a staircase somewhere, Muirne drinking away at the beer served within the arena, having taken a single sip before looking at her cup with a bitter beer face. Siobhan lets out a sigh as she rests her chin on her shoulder, likely thinking about her fight from last week.

Muirne: This is why I bring me own beer...Gonna be honest with ya, Sheev, I'm proud o' ya, even if ya didn' win against Felicity.

The Irish tomboy pats down on Siobhan’s shoulder, the Scot smirking as she turns her head to her tag partner.

Siobhan: The thought's appreciated, Muirne. I have to admit I'm quite proud of myself as well. I don't think I expected to get as much offense into that bout as I had.

Muirne: Ta be fair, lass, I think most folks had ya as bein' dead on arrival what with the reputation Banks has an’ such.

Siobhan: I don't doubt it. I know we've been in FFW for over a year now, but some will still look at us in this rookie role and think we can't handle high pressures.

Muirne: Especially considerin' we've beaten former tag champions and gone toe to toe with the best as it were. But...let 'em think what they do, I suppose.

She shrugs, trying another sip of the beer, only realizing it’s still as bitter as she remembered it. The redhead duo stand up as they hear someone approaching, only for the camera to see that it’s Lily-Rose, who’s wearing her “War in Bloom” hoodie now available on the ShopFFW website.

Lily: 'Sup, chicas? You ready for the next Velocity showing?

Muirne: Feck yah we are! Another round with the lassies of the Scarborough Fair, an' THIS time we'll be shapin' ta give 'em the proper boot we shoulda last time around.

The taller Scot nods.

Siobhan: Indeed. I know we can do this, I know in our hearts champion or no we CAN beat the Fair, it's just that there is a LOT we have to reanalyze from the last time we dealt with them.

Lily: Well you two are both resourceful. If there's anyone that could take those two down and get as out there as they do, it's you guys.

Siobhan: And what makes you say that?

Lily: Instinct. Just a general feeling I have is all.

She shrugs. As does Muirne.

Muirne: Fair 'nuff. What about you, lassie? You excited fer round two with that Siren lassie?

Lily: As ready as I can be. After rewatching our last fight a few times over and seeing Sophia take on Zoey  I don't see how much more ready I could be.

Siobhan: Well Pike HAS been shown to be too stubborn to stay down…

The fighter wags her finger at the Scot.

Lily: Don't let her catch you saying that, though. The last place I'd want either of you chicas is in her cross hairs. Capiche?

Muirne: Capiche an' all that.

Siobhan: Sorry, Lily-Rose. But best of luck to you next week.

Lily: Gracias.

The Fighting Rose nods to both redheads, passing by them as Muirne crosses her arms.

Muirne: Yanno what, it’s good to have someone like her as a friend. Especially given we got a thing in common with her.

Siobhan: You mean…

Muirne: Aye. That.

As Siobhan and Muirne turn the opposite direction where Lily came from, we fade out.

No Answer Is the Best Answer

We cut backstage as out of a room come Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason. Nevaeh is dressed in her robe and ready for battle as she and Silas began heading down a hallway. Nevaeh had a stern look on her face as she marched down the hall. Silas sported the same look as he was dressed in his custom suit, cowboy hat, and sunglasses.

As they kept marching down the hall Silas eventually spoke

Silas: No mercy tonight. Destroy Jo with no remorse for her, her family, her friends, nobody. We are sending a message tonight Baby Peach. We go about getting back that title at all costs. We will make this entire damn roster shaken ta their core with what we do with that supposed little firecracker tonight. After we get done I hope a sumbitch tries ta tell us we...

Silas was getting riled up and agitated, more so when both he and Nevaeh where startled by the sudden appearance of Kendra Barton. She looked eager and acted as such as she started speaking as quick as she could into her microphone

Kendra: Nevaeh you are just moments away from taking on Jo McFarlane here tonight on the Breaking Point main event. But before you head out there could we please get your comments on the challenge issued to you tonight by Leona Vega for Unstoppable? She seemed very adamant and determined. You yourself have seemed the same way with your comments about the company and the FFW title. What's your response to her? Are you going to accept her challenge?

Kendra now shifted the microphone from her mouth to Nevaeh's. Nevaeh just stared at her with a fierce glare and looked as if she was about to speak, when Silas grabbed the microphone and brought it towards his mouth

Silas: You want ta know what we think about Leona's challenge? We got ourselves a very big match coming up, a statement ta make I should actually say. Right now we gonna go lay waste ta the supposed number one contender ta the FFW title. THAT right there dummy is what we were are focused on yet ya feel the need ta come up here with yer paparazzi mindset and want an answer about Leona Vega? What is yer malfunction woman?

Kendra took a breath and remained poised as Silas copped his attitude with her.

Kendra: I am aware of your big match, but this is big news. Leona laid out a challenge for the biggest show of the year. Nevaeh currently doesn't have a match for the show and...

Nevaeh looked enraged upon hearing that. She started to take a step towards Kendra, but Silas held her back. He now went about removing his sunglasses and stared down at Kendra.

Silas: Ya need ta learn ta chose yer words wisely. Tonight we are only concerned about Jo, but as far as Leona goes she had a lot ta say. She seemed abit upset. People get that way when the truth is spoken about them. She wants an answer to her challenge...we'll give her a response at Velocity. For now she and everyone else needs to see what happens when ya disrespect us. This interview is over now, bye

Silas turned away from Kendra and looked at Nevaeh, gesturing forward. Nevaeh glared at Kendra for another moment before walking off, leaving Kendra annoyed by their attitude.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:55:27 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 03:51:18 pm »

The lights go dark aside from the ramp. “Bless me father for I have sinned...” The intro riff of Going to Hell by the Pretty Reckless hits the speakers as it's lit with a flashing a pulse of alternating blue and white.  Out from the back walks Samara Steele, stopping for a moment to take in the sight before her, with what can only be described as a smirk. Samara’s expensive sunglasses reflecting the light as she cracks her knuckles and adjusts her MMA gloves before walking down the ramp.

Father did you miss me,
Been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid to rest all my confessions I gave way back when.
Now I'm versed in so much worse,
So I am back again, and he said
For the lives that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I make, I'm going to hell!

Maggie: Hailing from Berkshire, England by way of Los Angeles, California....She is the The Berkshire Beauty, the Nefarious One...this is.... Samara Steele!!!

The buxom raven haired brawler makes her way down to the ring, slapping hands with a few fans along the way. Slowly Sam gets into the ring, using the steps to climb in and heads to the ropes with a smirk. Sam leans over the top rope, blowing a kiss to the camera-man and giving both fans and viewers a wonderful angle to look at. Samara removes her sunglasses, tossing them into the front row. Cracking her knuckles Samara leans against the far corner, ready for the match.

Zack: It’s been a long time, but Samara Steele is back inside the FFW ring tonight, and the crowd is welcoming her back with open arms.

Mai:...I didn’t even realize she was back here. I thought that was just for SVW!

The house lights dim inside of the arena as multiple red lights begin to swirl and flash around the arena while a 16-bit chiptune whistle echoing across the PA before the words to “The Stand (Man or Machine)” by The Protomen begins to play at its 1:23 mark while the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose…

Tell me now. Is there a man among you here? Is there no one who will stand up and try to fight?
Tell me Man, is there not one in all your ranks? Is there not one who values courage over life?

As the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen amidst the ruins of a forgotten, dystopian city, Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to a deafening amount of boos from the FFW faithful, her eyes shifting and glancing over at the audience alongside the reaction she is receiving, before she takes in a deep breath and her right hand moves down, gradually removing the hoodie off of her head with a stone-faced expression on her face while Bobby B. Barabbas emerges from the curtains behind her, cane in hand and dressed in all black as he joins Eileen Amaro at her side before the two of them begin to make their way down the ramp.

Maggie Rourke: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, as she practically ignores the very existence of those sitting close to the barricade even as they boo, throw the thumbs down or hurl curses at the duo, Amaro’s focus remaining on the squared circle and nothing else as she watches Bobby B. Barabbas go on ahead, getting the curious body bag itself inside of the ring first with some effort before climbing up the steel steps, sitting onto the middle rope and opening it as Eileen hops onto the apron and enters the squared circle while “The Stand (Man or Machine)” reaches its chorus:

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen Amaro takes center stage, the lights beginning to swirl around the entire arena rapidly again as the boos grow louder while the red spotlight embraces her once again - a defiant stare in her features even as the hatred pours down onto her. Barabbas places a hand on her shoulder, almost as if to assure her that everything will be alright and in return, she simply nods as she then extends her arms out to soak in the hatred, inhaling and exhaling slowly while receiving it all.

I’ve given everything I can…
There are no Heroes left in Man...SO IT BEGINS!

From that point, Eileen Amaro makes her way to the nearest neutral corner, rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her while Bobby B. Barabbas makes his way to the outside of the ring, giving his client some last minute advice in the process.

Zack: And right there with Eileen is Bobby B. Barabbas, a man who many seem to think has helped lead Amaro down the path she’s going right now.

Mai: Like she needed the help. Eileen’s been all rage lately anyway.

The bell rings, and Eileen is already standing in the middle of the ring. Samara takes a step out of her corner, but Bobby climbs onto the ropes and yells at the ref, pointing to Steele. Samara stops and notices Barabbas, although she’s confused by this notion. The ref, shrugging his shoulders, approaches Samara and tells her to hold her arms out, much to the Bershire Beauty’s annoyance.

Zack: Bobby is bringing things to an abrupt halt before we can start the contest. Apparently he thinks Samara has a weapon on her.

Mai: No duh, Zack. If she is, it’s a BOOB-

Zack: A booby trap, yes, we get it, thank you Mai.

Samara grumbles out of annoyance, holding her arms out for the ref while looking none too pleased about it. The ref inspects Samara’s upper body, then squats down to check her boots…

...Which allows Eileen to clothesline Samara down to the mat! The ref, spooked, backs away before getting to his feet, allowing Eileen enough room to sit atop Steele’s body and pound away at the buxom wrestler’s face.

Zack: I can’t believe it! All of that just a distraction to allow Eileen to get the first cheap shot in the fight! And the ref isn’t doing anything about that!

Mai: Hey, the ref was too busy copping a feel on Samara to notice. Who could blame him?

The referee does, at least after some time, finally pull Eileen off of Samara to try and give Steel some breathing room. Eileen just waits over Samara as she gets to her feet, grabbing at her face from the punches Amaro pulled. Once the Berkshire native is standing up, Eileen does a spin and delivers a discus punch to Samara’s face, dropping her down for a quick pin by Amaro!

ONE!

T-kickout!

Eileen grabs Samara’s head and lifts her up with her, tossing her into the nearest corner and slamming her face down into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Amaro then throws Samara back, quickly climbing up the turnbuckles while Steele cleans the cobwebs out. Eileen leaps off with a diving kesagiri chop ready to strike down the Berkshire Beauty, but Samara sidesteps Amaro, grabs her by the hair and delivers several elbow strikes to the Maryland wrestler. Steele then whips Amaro into the ropes, lifting her up for a spinebuster that drops Amaro down hard! Samara holds her there for a quick cover.

ONE!

T-kickout!

Zack: Samara watched that chop from Eileen carefully, and now she’s taking charge of the match.

Mai: Hope her driver seat is well cushioned with her airbags…

Eileen manages to sit up as Samara stands to her feet, leering the British native as she gets up as well. As Amaro stands Steele rushes at her with a running knee to the gut, which causes Eileen to grab at her midsection, also allowing Samara to yank on Eileen’s hair to snapmare the Maryland wrestler into a seated position. Steele then drops a knee on top of Eileen’s face, keeping her down for a pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

Eileen gets her shoulder up. Samara grabs Eileen’s arm and pulls her to her feet, then continues to pull hard enough that Amaro goes running into the ropes. Samara tries for another spinebuster attempt, but Eileen wraps her legs around Samara’s torso, falling back and bringing Samara down with her. Steele’s face lands flat on the mat, and with her legs still locked around Samara Eileen rolls over into a pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

Samara kicks Eileen off of her and rolls back to her feet.

Zack: I have to admit, that was some counter Eileen pulled off on Samara.

Mai: How dare you doubt Professional Wrestling?

Sam bats at Eileen’s face a few times with closed fists before attempting a Russian leg sweep, but Eileen instead pivots towards Steele to bring her knee to Samara’s gut, the pain on Samara’s face obvious to any fan watching. With Samara doubled over, Eileen forces her head between her legs, then underhooks the arms before lifting the Berkshire woman off the mat and driving Steele down onto her neck with a tiger driver! Eileen forces the legs back to make a pin attempt!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-

Samara kicks Eileen off of her, only to roll to her stomach and grab at her neck while getting to her knees.

Zack: Samara survived that, she clearly still wants to fight, but that driver from Eileen seems to have bothered her neck.

Mai: Oh wah! Maybe if her chests didn’t weigh down into her face we wouldn’t have this problem!

Zack:...how long have you been wanting to use this material, Mai?

Mai: FAR too long!

Eileen, now seeing a target in her sights, lifts Samara from behind and into a rotating back neckbreaker! Samara’s hands immediately grab for her neck after the impact, but Eileen follows up with a running senton before Steele could stand up, and she hooks the leg for another pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

Samara kicks out. Eileen stands her opponent up, putting Steele into an abdominal stretch that she uses to especially put plenty of emphasis into by placing pressure on Samara’s neck, the Berkshire Beauty trying to reach for the ropes, which are far from her reach. The ref asks if Samara wants to give up, buxom wrestler shaking her head while she grits her teeth. Eileen wrenches back hard on Samara’s body, causing her to scream out from the pain Amaro was enticing on her. Again the ref asks for a response, but Samara fights through enough to shake her head again.

Zack: Eileen is using that stretch to try and put further damage on Samara’s neck after that tiger driver! Samara’s not budging, but it might end up being a matter of time before she says she has to let go of this fight!

Mai: See, now you get it. Samara’s hopeless when dealing with Professional Wrestling.

Mai spoke too soon, however, as Samara soon founds the strength to bring her arm up to meet Eileen’s face, her elbows crashing against Amaro’s nose until she lets go of the stretch! Samara takes a moment to regain her breath from the way Eileen worked her neck and throat, while giving the Maryland wrestler time to recoup as well. Amaro goes for Samara and wraps her arms around Steele’s body, but the Berkshire lass anticipated her and rolls to her feet after Eileen lifted her for a German suplex release. Samara sneaks back behind Eileen, finally coming to her side to hit that Russian legsweep from before! Eileen gets right back up after but Samara doubles over and lifts Eileen up for a backdrop, one that sends Amaro landing on the mat extremely hard! Samara grabs Eileen by the hair after she gets up, kneels down and pulls on Amaro’s hair to drop her for an over-knee backbreaker! The crowd cheers on as Samara hooks for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

TH-NO!

Eileen managed to get her shoulder up just in time! Samara leers down at Eileen, the Berkshire fighter grabbing her neck as she gets to her feet. As Eileen stands up Samara tries to hoist her over her shoulders to start off the Bimbo Buster, but finds it hard to do after the weight of Amaro forces itself down onto her neck. This causes Amaro to fall off of Steele’s shoulders, but she’s quick to get back on her feet. Still behind Samara Eileen grabs her upper body and pulls back, dropping a lariat onto Steele that drops her down on top of her knee! Eileen shoves Samara to the ground before she covers.

Zack: Samara made an attempt for the Bimbo Buster, but her already aching neck couldn’t stand the pressure! That gives Eileen the opportunity to hit the Proto Buster on Steele!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-

Samara rolls her shoulder off the mat, much to Eileen’s annoyance. Stalking over Samara, Amaro both arms outward and extend them wide, both hands open as the cameraman will usually then widen the shot to get a view of the entire ringside area before closing back in on the action. Once Samara’s to her feet, Eileen grabs her arm and twists her into a wristlock, then pulls her in for a short-arm lariat…

The lariat connects! Eileen goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...EILEEN! AMARO!

Zack: And the crowd is not happy with that result. Samara gave a good effort in this fight, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

Mai: Toodles, tiddles.

A Moment with the Champ

We appear backstage in one of the locker rooms of the Talking Stick Resort Arena that has been shifted to look like that of an interviewing room. There’s a leather single seater sofa on one side and facing it is a second single seater leather couch on the other. Seated in the leather single seater sofa is FFW interviewer, Herbert “Herbie” Richmond in a clean looking lavender shirt and black slacks as his microphone is peeking out of his collar.

On the other side, seated is the FFW champion, “Killer C” Caroline Dallins. Caroline has the prestigious championship on her lap as she stares in silence at Herbie, her fingers intertwined over the title. She’s got a black collar blouse and a long skirt that reaches to her ankles, her legs crossed under them. Herbie looks to the FFW champion with the camera over her shoulder.

Herbie: Caroline, thank you for joining me and I would like to ask you a few questions as we begin the road to Unstoppable 8 and your match against the Evolution champion, “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane. The match of course will be title versus title where you will have a chance to hold for the first time the Evolution championship along with the FFW championship you currently hold. Jo McFarlane happens to be one of your closest friends and tag partners as everyone knows.

Killer C only nods slowly, affirming everything that Herbie has said so far.

Herbie: My first question is about Jo in that... Given the friendship that the two of you have forged through fire, will it be hard for you to face her at Unstoppable?

The FFW champion’s jaw gets set for a moment before she sucks her teeth. Her eyes look back at Herbie as the camera view angle switches from over her shoulder to over his. A lower third appears stating simply ‘Caroline Dallins’ with ‘FFW champion’ underneath it in smaller lettering.

Caroline: No. I am not going to pull any punches with Jo once the bell rings during the match. That would be disrespectful to her, that would be disrespectful to both of the titles we hold and every fan in attendance who will be watching. What’s that saying Herbie? Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t? Maybe this could apply kind of, sort of. Jo knows everything I’m capable of and the same goes here. Hell she might be preparing for things that I won’t even see coming. That’s how much she wants to win this thing in my lap. So she’ll know if I’m pulling punches. She’ll notice if every transition of every hold is a tad bit slower than what she’ll be used to. I play pretend fighter for just a moment and she’ll call me out on it before stretching me along the canvas. Let me make no mistake.

Killer C paused.

Caroline: If Jo McFarlane is standing tall at the end of the night with the Evolution championship hanging from one hand and the FFW championship from the other, the better woman would have won. The better woman will be victorious. Jo said it right, I was there for what was the biggest match she’s been in and now I will be there to her try to top that. The one outlying factor, the single wall on that road to glory however is of course...

She pointed at herself before the angle cut right back behind Herbie who nodded slowly.

Herbie: There was recent attention brought to the fact that in another company, Jo was seemingly being courted to align herself with one Sunny Kyoun. Although it did not happen at all, one could make the argument that judging by social media, you seemed... Worried about that prospect. Obviously why, considering you and Jo consider each other very close but don’t you think there’s a bit of paranoia on your part for not trusting your tag team partner?

The FFW champion had an unreadable look on her face. Before long she had a sort of thin-lipped smile that disappeared as soon as it came about.

Caroline: Yeah, yeah there probably is Herbie and I apologized to Jo for maybe acting a little too ridiculous. In fact, I’m apologizing again but you’ll have to forgive my paranoia. See my ex-husband? Right now he’s pretty much out and never coming back. Remember Tara Thunder? Yeah, probably not a name some of the fans have heard in a long time and some of the company’s newest stars couldn’t point out from Eve but I didn’t hear from her months and next thing I know, she’s linked up with her brother who I’m pretty sure probably should be in solitary confinement for life if I could prove it. The point is yeah I’m paranoid but I’ve been getting increasingly good reasons to be so. I am however trying my best not to let that ruin what will be one of the greatest matches in my career, Jo’s career or for FFW.

The camera cut back behind the FFW champion’s shoulder and on Herbie’s face as he looked a little... Worrisome about asking the next question.

Herbie: Speaking of those who have been close to you... Um... What are your thoughts on Eileen Amaro since the fallout of Relentless where after she lost to Nevaeh Summers, she struck you with a Riptide as you helped her up?

True to the interviewer’s worried tone, the FFW champion stared a hole through his head. She continued staring at him in silence and Herbie grew slightly uncomfortable.

Caroline: Next question.

Herbie: I... Caroline it needs to be answered, what is your opinion about what Eileen is doing after Relentless? What she said on the April 27th Velocity show? You were the special guest referee for that match and she has mentioned you not making the proper three count as well as you being made to officiate the match as an incompetent decis--

Caroline: Next question.

Herbie looks even more uncomfortable as he attempts to press it but by now the Instant Classic is staring a hole through him and yet he kept trying, not wanting to yield.

Herbie: I... It has come to the attention of a few people that you haven’t made your own opinion clear on anything that Eileen Amaro has said. You haven’t responded to anything she’s said or stated and don’t even seem to acknowledge it. Isn’t there anything you have to say in regards to the woman who wanted what you now hold?

Caroline: Next. Question.

Herbie: Caroline I... Please, just give me something to work with--

The FFW champion finally held her hand up. The flat of her palm as her teeth bared in annoyance. She stared at the interviewer as though she’d have his head the very second that cameras were off.

Caroline: Velocity. February 9th 2017. Cody Kincaid names me... He names me as the special guest referee for Eileen and Nevaeh’s title match and you can see... You can see the smile play up on Eileen’s face as she realizes that this is going to be pretty much the best opportunity humanly possible to face The World’s Finest. A referee who can take a hit. A referee who knows the ring. This is NOT me taking a shot at the men and women who bust their ass in stripes day in and day out but Eileen was happy as can be when I was named ref and I made that match as level a playing field as I could have without screwing Nevaeh over. Silas would have tried to intervene? I let Barabbas slap him around. A disqualification could have ruined the match? A double count out? Restart the match. No disqualifications. I gave her every opportunity short of picking up a chair and beating Nevaeh over the head with a chair myself and she couldn’t get it done. Tough. That is all I have to say on the matter. Does that answer anything for you, Herbie?

The interviewer seemed to feel the eyes of the champion still staring him down and he nodded slowly. With a small swallow he went onto the next question.

Herbie: Nevaeh Summers has stated that having to wait for a rematch for her FFW title is far and away what she feels is right by her. She has been seen on social media even discussing the matter with one of FFW’s biggest talent acquisitions in Felicity Banks. Do you feel that Nevaeh’s opinion on the matter holds any weight, that she deserves to be in the main event at Unstoppable?

Caroline’s eyebrows furrowed thoughtfully as she looked off to the side, giving it a few moments of consideration.

Caroline: Let me make this crystal clear for the former FFW champion and the guys in the back should probably be ready to bleep out a few things. One of the best wrestlers I’ve ever faced? Yeah. Nevaeh is. Deserves to be at Unstoppable... I mean she was last year wasn’t she...? But also last year Nevaeh weren’t fucking blinking twice when I had to put up my FFW championship that I JUST earned up against Aimee Easter in a rematch. In fact, you were all too fucking happy about that outright hopeful that Easter and I would beat the snot out of each other. Again. To get a title shot rematch after I beat you, you focused up on my mother. You were all too happy to put your hands on my student after you let your redheaded buddy lay in on her a few times. You have made every interaction with me in my life a living hell. When you beat me for that FFW title last year you and that walking dick wallet you call a manager weren’t in any hurry at all to see me again... So you get pretty much the same as Eileen. Tough. Fucking. Break. It isn’t always as easy as walking into a battle royal and being handed a title. As far as one of the most decorated wrestlers that this company has ever signed goes, Cody informed me that indeed someone has taken Felicity up on her challenge, someone I know apparently so she can focus up on them for Unstoppable.

Herbie frowned slightly and nodded before he seemed to want to try and leave the interview on any note but some of the former.

Herbie: Any closing thoughts, Caroline?

The FFW champion looked down at the title in her lap.

Caroline: Yeah. This goes out to everyone. You want this thing? Be prepared to sacrifice for it. Thanks.

The FFW champion looked out the microphone hanging on her collar and stood up, slinging the title over her shoulder and a hard look in her eyes.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 03:54:02 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish; it is a non-title match and it is your Main Event of the Evening.

Mai: It’s main event time, and I’ll say it before Zack. That was the last commercial break for the show.

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd, belt wrapped snugly around her waist. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome the FFW EVOLUTION CHAMPION, “THE LIVING FIREWORK”, JO MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle, removes her title and holds her arms out wide with title in hand, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane is about to step onto the stage of history at Unstoppable when both her title and the FFW Championship are on the line. But tonight, she has a massive challenge ahead of her in the former FFW Champion she’s about to face.

Mai: Nevaeh shouldn’t even have to take this match, she deserves an immediate rematch with Caroline for the title. Or they could just strip her of it, and give it back to Nevaeh.

The arena goes dark once we start hearing “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde start to play. As she does a crimson hue comes over the arena

“I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother then a storm
And the scars that mark my body they're silver and gold”

Through the darkened stage area we soon spot a figure making their way out. It's Silas Mason who stands on the stage. Next to him a crimson light shines up from the stage

“My Blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones
It keeps my veins hot, the fires found a home in me
I move through town, I'm quiet like a fire”

Silas remains standing on the stage as we now start to see something emerge from the stage. It's a blonde haired woman, draped in a big, feathery, crimson and silver robe that covers her entire body. We can't see her face due to the dark crimson light, but she is striking a pose as she comes up slowly

“And my necklace is a rope, I tie it and untie it
And our people talk to me, but nothing ever hits
So people talk to me, and all the voice just burn holes”

The woman is now on the stage fully next to Silas, engulfed still by the white light and striking a pose.

“I'm going in (OHH)”

The woman now throws her arms down as the crimson light cuts off. We then change to a wide view quickly as pyro explodes in a row on each side of the stage. he camera brings us back to a shot of the stage as we see Nevaeh Summers standing there in that big robe next to Silas. She stands there looking out at the crowd. Her hair is has been pulled back and twisted into a long braid that runs deep down her back.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” NEVAEH SUMMERS

Nevaeh starts sauntering to the ring as Silas follows behind her. The fans at ringside reach their hands out to touch her but Nevaeh just ignores them. She now reaches ringside and sticks her arms out.

Silas now comes around her and unhooks a button right under her neck. He begins taking off the robe as we now find Nevaeh dressed in a leather crimson and silver liberty strapped peplum top that is sowed into a crimson bikini bottom with a crimson and silver leather skirt around it. We also notice on her arms she is wearing crimson fingerless gauntlets on each arm that run up to her forearms. On her feet are crimson knee high boots with crimson kickpads and a Royal “NS” written on them in silver

Nevaeh stands there for a few more moment still she slides into the ring and makes her way to the middle of the ropes. She climbs up them, hooking one leg over the top rope to where she is straddling the top rope.

She looks out to the crowd with a glare on her face then snaps her head to look upward, her arms stretched out. Multiple spotlights shift down towards her, basking her in the light while Silas applauds behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she lowers her head back down. She gets off the ropes and goes across the ring, putting one foot on the bottom and the other on the middle, just looking out to the crowd. She stretchers her arms out again as she glares at them.

She now goes to a corner where Silas stands on the ring apron. He starts whispering into her ear as they wait for the match to start.

Mai: There you see Silas giving her some last minute advice. You know he really is invaluable at ringside for her.

Zack: Yeah, I won’t argue that. No manager steals matches for their client better than Silas does. It’s especially disgusting when you know Nevaeh is extremely capable herself.

As Summers stares across the ring, her eyes focused on Jo McFarlane the crowd breaks out into a “You Tapped Out” chant. As it spreads through the sold out audience like wildfire. Nevaeh tried to stay focused on her opponent only to start to seeth, getting more and more annoyed as Silas glared angrily at the crowd, as he dropped off the ring apron and began to circle the ring, telling the crowd to shut up and that they should be showing his client more respect; didn’t they realise that the World’s Finest Wrestler, one of the premier living athletes was gracing them with her presence? The blonde meanwhile climbed the turnbuckles and faced out to the crowd telling them that she was still the World’s Finest before she shook her head at the still jeering crowd.

Mai: These people are being rude, and there’s no reason for it. That’s Nevaeh Freakin’ Summers in the ring!

Zack: Well they aren’t being dishonest about it. She did indeed tap out, I guess that’s an inconvenient truth for “The World’s Finest” here in Phoenix.

Dropping off the middle rope to her feet, she turned to glare across the ring at Jo, trying to focus on her only to see the red haired Scot grin at her and with a shrug of her shoulders cupped a hand to her ear and seemed to ask the crowd to get a little louder. It acted like a red rag to a bull and Summers charged across the ring towards McFarlane. Angela Keanan called for the bell as Jo also came out of her corner and caught Summers with a running knee that saw the blonde drop to one knee. Immediately McFarlane spun around and as Neveah pushed upwards, Jo launched herself forward, grabbed hold of Summers’ arm and forced her straight back down to the canvas, face first and quickly looked to apply the Crippler Crossface. Jo barely managed to hook the arm between her legs before her opponent jerked her arm free and rolled away quickly.

Zack: Jo’s using Nevaeh’s aggravation with the crowd against her, and she almost got her into a submission in record time!

Mai: I expect better behavior out of the Evolution Champion. Doesn’t she know she’s in the ring with a woman far superior to her? And well...everyone really?

The World’s Finest came to her feet and Jo drove her back into the corner with three knife edge chops where she delivered a fourth and a fifth chop across her chest before the Scot began to deliver a series of kicks into her midsection. Keanan uses the count to force Jo to free her from the corner and the red haired wrestler obliges, firing Summers across the ring. Following her, Jo left her feet and launched herself into a high knee to Summers chest before she dropped to her feet, took two steps backwards and delivered another dropkick to the blonde’s chest before che could try to leave the corner. Again, the former FFW Champion tried to walk away from the corner only for Jo to grab hold of her opponent’s wrist and twisted her limb into an arm wringer and as she did, she used her free hand to deliver a clubbing blow to her shoulder, followed it with a second and a third that saw Summers try to stagger away from her. Jo though kept her arm trapped at the wrist, skipping quickly in front of the blonde and delivered a kick into her gut to cause her to bend forward enough for the Scot to hook her head and jerk her downwards, crashing the shoulder into her bent knee for a form of shoulder breaker before straightening her up and dropped her with a single arm DDT.

Mai: Do you see what this taunting by these ridiculous fans in Phoenix has caused? Poor Nevaeh is getting worked over when she should be dominating otherwise.

Zack: I won’t deny they are getting into her head, but I’m more of the mind she’s in the ring with the Evolution as to why she’s getting worked over, as you put it.

Summers rolled away and sat up only for Jo to clamp her fingers down in a shoulder claw on the blonde. Nevaeh began to push her way up to her feet only for Jo to transition the hold into a side Russian legsweep, taking the Georgia Peach back to the canvas. Once more Summers quickly rolled and started to come to her feet only for Jo to keep the tempo high as she grabbed hold of Nevaeh’s arm and jerked her forward into a raised knee. Keeping hold of the wrist the FFW Evolution Champion kept her focus on the same arm of her opponent, twisting it up behind her back and into a hammerlock, holding it there until her opponent started to fire off back elbows, trying to earn a break but she only prompted the red haired wrestler to pop her hips and deliver a suplex that dropped her down onto the shoulder. Once more Summers rolled away and tried to rise to her feet only for Jo to bounce of the ropes behind her and deliver a one handed bulldog that planted Nevaeh into the mat. Quickly Jo rolled back towards her foe, hooking the arm that she’d been working over between her legs, trapping it before she rolled over and into a crucifix pinning combination.

One…

Two…

Zack: You can ask anyone who’s faced her, it’s rare Nevaeh makes too many mistakes in a match. But to Jo’s credit, she’s not really giving her a chance so far in this encounter.

Summers kicked out quickly and rose to her feet only to get knocked straight back down courtesy of a perfect dropkick. Once more Summers attempted to rise to her feet only for Jo to cut her off before she could vertical and sent her rolling towards the corner with a headscissors takedown. Nevaeh starts to rise to her feet and as she does McFarlane heads towards her and spins looking for a backfist that Summers sees coming and blocks by taking the full brunt of the shot on her forearm that let her counter with her other forearm, delivering a shot to the top of her spine. Jo stumbled forward from the blow and Summers followed her, delivering a second forearm to the base of her neck as she grabbed hold of her hair. A third forearm landed before she jerked her backwards, hooking her arms around her waist before she lifted her upwards and dropped the back of her head into the top turnbuckle with a modified German suplex. Once more Jo attempts to stagger out of the corner only to get a kick to the gut from Summers who hooks her head and hoists her into a slingshot suplex.

Mai: That’s how you do it, Nevaeh. Can you believe Leona Vega had the nerve to call this woman out earlier?

Zack: Why shouldn’t she? Leona’s made it clear where she wants to get next in her career, and who better to prove your mettle in the top title picture than the last champion?

The blonde rolled onto her knees, holding her shoulder for a couple of moments as she began to push upwards to her feet, getting vertical at the same time as her opponent and stepped forward quickly, delivering a running forearm to the jaw. McFarlane staggered backwards only to once more be sent face first into the canvas with a drop toe hold from the former FFW Champion. McFarlane bounced up onto all fours as she hit the mat only for Summers to launch herself from her knees and deliver an elbow into her spine, sending her back to the mat again, allowing Nevaeh to take her back and began to paintbrush slap the back of her head before she took hold of her skull and ground her face against the canvas. Keanan ordered the break only to find herself forced to use the count, getting to four before Summers rolled away to her feet. She waved Jo to her feet, only letting her get to her knees before the blonde stepped into her with a knee to the chest; grabbed hold of her head and again slammed her face first into the ring mat with a sitout facebuster. Rolling the Scottish wrestler over, the American made the cover.

One…

Tw-

Mai: Don’t worry about it, Nevaeh. You can just beat on her some more, Jo’s face reminds me of the moon. It’s pale, white, and round.

Jo kicked out of the cover and was pulled to her feet by Nevaeh who whipped her into the ring ropes and caught her on the return with a back body drop. Jo landed hard on the mat and rolled onto her hands and knees but once more she got pulled up to her feet only to be body slammed down to the mat by her foe.  Once more the FFW Evolution Champion sat up and as she did so, the American delivered a knee to the top of the spine, followed by a second knee before she spun round and delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of her head, causing her to fall sideways to the canvas. The World’s Finest quickly dropped down next to her opponent and applied a side chinlock, wrenching it on tonight on the red head as she looked up to the referee and told Keanan that Jo wanted to quit; that she was going to quit. Keanan dropped down in front of McFarlane and asked her if she wanted to submit only to say ‘No’ and Summers rolled her forward, forcing her face against the ring mat and tried to grind her features against the canvas. The former FFW Champion let McFarlane’s face come up from the mat, telling the referee to ask her again and ring the bell, but before the official could ask, Summers forced her face back against the canvas, grinding it back and forth once more.

Mai: Don’t worry, Nevaeh. You won’t hurt her looks any by rubbing her face in the mat. It could actually be an improvement!

Zack: You talk a good game for someone who sits behind a desk. If you said any of this to her face, we both know how that would transpire.

As Jo’s face was rolled away from the mat, she refused to quit and started to push her way upwards, firing elbows towards Summers stomach as she transitioned the hold into a side headlock. As the Atlanta native released the hold, Jo attempted to follow up with a kneeling jawbreaker only to be pushed away. Quickly McFarlane found her balance and got a thumb to her eye from Summers, causing Keanan to reprimand the blonde who ignored her completely as she looked to press home her advantage only to be suddenly stopped in her tracks and pull her head back quickly as a blind Jo brought her boot upwards with a crescent kick. As McFarlane’s foot started to come back down, Summers caught it, held her ankle tight and swept out her standing leg causing her to crash hard to the mat on her back. Stooping down the World’s Finest grabbed hold of her second leg, moving her foe backwards underneath the ropes before she fell back into a catapult, that sent her throat first into the bottom rope.

Zack: That was a devastating snap for Jo’s neck against the bottom rope, and I guarantee you she doesn’t have a breath in her body right now.

Mai: Nothing illegal about that though, she can introduce Jo to the ropes all she wants in there.

Summers didn’t release Jo’s legs as she got back to a vertical base, pulling the Scottish born wrestler back to the middle of the ring before stepping through and into a figure four, dropping to her ass and propping herself up on her hands. Summers told the red haired wrestler that she was going to tap - that The World’s Finest was going to make her tap. Gritting her teeth the Evolution Champion forced herself to sit up, glaring at the blonde as she did so and was about to bring her hand up to slap Summers only to get beaten to the punch as Nev lashed out with an open hand of her own that left a red mark on Jo’s face. A moment late, Summers delivered a second and a third slap to her opponent’s face that forced McFarlane to lay back on the canvas, her shoulders flat and Keanan began the count.

One…

Mai: I hope someone on the TDE Wrestling Twitter gifs that, I could watch Nevaeh slapping Jo all day long!

Jo rolled her shoulder up from the mat, propping herself up and started to roll from side to side. Summers tried to stop her, increasing the pressure in the submission hold. McFarlane refused to quit as Keanan asked her the question; Jo focusing more on rocking from side to side as she built up momentum. Finally she rolled onto her front, temporarily reversing the pressure but as she did Nevaeh kept the momentum going, rolling all the way over but allowed Jo to get close enough to grab hold of the ropes. Keanan asked for the break, not getting it and was forced to begin her count, reaching four before Nevaeh started to try and break the hold, the referee helping the competitors to untangle their legs. The Scottish wrestler pulled herself up to her feet by the ring ropes and found Summers already on her feet, waiting for her. The blonde fired knife edge chops to her foes chest, sending her back into the corner and against the turnbuckle pads.

Mai: A few more of those, and Jo’s chest will match her hair! Won’t that be nice to see?

Zack: You can hear the sting of those chops echoing through the Talking Stick Resort Arena here in Phoenix.

As soon as she had the Evolution Champion pinned against the pads, Summers began to deliver a barrage of kicks to her stomach, delivering kick after kick after kick until Jo dropped down to her ass. Quickly the World’s Finest pressed her knee against her opponent’s face. The referee asked for separation and when she didn’t get it, she started the count, Summers reeling away at four only to charge forward, bringing her foot up into a facewash. Jo rolls away, falling over the bottom rope as Summers holds her arms out, asking the crowd if she is not the finest wrestler they’ve ever seen and got a loud chorus of boos while the referee tried to warn about the repeated infractions. As Keanan did so, Silas Mason took full advantage of the distraction to come forward and deliver an uppercut to the Scot, sending her back into the ring and away from the ropes. As Jo rolled onto her back, Summers took full advantage, bouncing off the ring ropes and into the air, spreading her legs far apart before she curled one leg underneath her and delivered a knee drop to Jo’s chest, holding it there as she made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Another near fall for the former FFW Champion, who is showing surgical precision with her offense.

Mai: She’s pretending that it’s Caroline, I bet. Or maybe Leona.

McFarlane kicked out of the hold and rolled onto her front only for Summers to already be on her feet as she stomped downwards on the Evolution Champions back. She kept her foot there and took two handfuls of Jo’s hair, pulling upwards on it before she looked Jo in the face and told her to call her the finest. When McFarlane refused, Summers stomped down once more, crashing Jo’s face into the canvas. McFarlane pushed up onto her hands and knees only for Nevaeh to shake her head as she pulled her up to her feet and threw a European uppercut to her jaw, causing the Scottish born wrestler to stagger away. Summers threw a second European uppercut - this one sending the Evolution Champion into the ring ropes, allowing her to send her across the ring with an Irish whip. As McFarlane returned, Summers went to deliver the spinebuster only for Jo to counter the move into a huge DDT, leaving both wrestlers laid down on the canvas.

Zack: Now that’s the opening Jo needed right there. But neither of them have a lot left in the tank!

Mai; Oh please, Nevaeh’s just catching her breath. That’s all. She’ll be right back up in a second, believe me!

Before Keanan could check on both wrestlers, McFarlane began to move slowly sitting up and getting to her knees only for Nevaeh to beat her up to her feet and advance on her. As she did so, the Scot lunged towards, catching her in the midriff and sent her over and down to the canvas with a fireman’s carry takeover. Summer’s once more started to move, returning to her feet but as she did so, Jo had her wrist caught and yanked her off balance, pulling her forward and lifted her up onto her shoulders before she fell backwards with a Samoan drop. Jo rolled and started to push up to her feet, only for Summers to beat her to a vertical base and started to move towards Jo only for the Scottish born wrestler to surprise her by grabbing hold of her head and dropping down into a kneeling jawbreaker. Nevaeh spun away holding her jaw as her opponent pushed upwards to her feet once more and quickly took advantage, getting the blonde into position for a side Russian legsweep only to send her forward and face first into the ring mat. As the former FFW Champion landed, Jo floated over and applied a LeBell lock, capturing her arm between her legs as she wrenched back on her head.

Zack: A well executed LeBell Lock from Jo, and you can hear all of Phoenix reminding Nevaeh of an inconvenient truth!

Mai: Seriously?! If these people don’t shut up, I’m going to have to request that they all be removed from the building.

The crowd got louder as they got behind Jo McFarlane - reminding the World’s Finest that she tapped out that caused Silas to get angry with the crowd telling them to shut up while Summers reached desperately for the bottom rope that was just out of reach. Keanan asked the Atlanta native if she wished to submit getting a gasped no from her as she was feeling the effects of the hold, causing Jo to further increase the pressure on her head and neck. Summers let out a cry of pain as she tried to inch her way across the canvas, still refusing to quit and finally managed to wrap her hand around the bottom rope. Keanan asked for the break and started the count, Jo rolling away and coming to her feet on the count of four as Nevaeh used the bottom rope to pull herself out of the ring and to her feet, holding her neck. Seeing her on the outside, McFarlane bounced on her heels a couple of times before she set off across the ring, hitting the far ropes and coming back across into a baseball slide that caught her opponent flush in the jaw on the outside of the ring, sending her backwards into the crowd barricade.

Zack: Nevaeh looked like a pinball right there after Jo hit that baseball slide! The barricade didn’t even budge hardly, just Summers’ spine!

Quickly Jo delivered a series of three kicks into Summer’s midsection as she was against the barrier before she took hold of her head and brought her down into a single knee facebreaker that saw Nevaeh pop back up and lean against the barrier. Grabbing hold of her head once more the Scot rolled the blonde back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and climbed up onto the apron, making for the nearest corner that she also scaled. She perched on the top rope, waiting for her opponent to get to her feet as Silas tried to get her attention from the floor. Jo, however, ignored the Texan blowhard, launching herself through the air and onto her foes shoulders to snap off a hurricanrana that she held for a pinfall.

Mai: She’s not gonna get her like this! She isn’t going to-KICK OUT!!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: You got your wish, but Nevaeh is still not out of the woods yet. And the Evolution Champion can smell victory, I think.

Nevaeh kicked out of the cover at two and a half and tried to come to her feet only to find the Evolution Champion on the move as she bounced off the ring ropes and came flying back towards the blonde with a crossbody block that sent her straight back to the mat. McFarlane held for another pinning combination.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: I’m not sure there was enough impact on that move to secure the win, but it’s like I was saying earlier. Jo is getting closer and closer to a massive victory!

Summers rolled the shoulder this time and Keanan showed the two count to Jo as she knelt over the former FFW Champion. The Scottish born wrestler accepted the count and applied a stomach claw to her foe. As Jo dug her fingers into her belly, Nevaeh writhed on the canvas in pain before she started to bring her legs up and caught McFarlane in the side of the head with a knee. The World’s Finest caught her with a second knee and then a third before she got the break, McFarlane rising to her feet. Summers rolled away and followed her opponent to a vertical base only to fall victim to a swinging back kick that caught the blonde in the gut before Jo left her feet and delivered a pele kick to the top of Summer’s head, sending her back to the canvas. McFarlane quickly bent down and pulled the former FFW Champion upright only to drive back down with the BANG! Wheelbarrow facebuster. Jo rolled Nevaeh onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: There goes the BANG!! Jo’s got it right here!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Mai: NONONONONONONO….THANK YOU!

Before Keanan could make the three count, Jo was jerked out of the cover and to the outside by Silas Mason as Summers arm came up. Immediately the manager got in the face the FFW Evolution Champion; telling her that she didn’t deserve to be in the main event of Unstoppable 8 or sharing a ring with The World’s Finest. Jo listened to him for a couple of moments before she snapped off a haymaker right hand to his jaw, sending him to the floor and slid back into the ring. Nevaeh had made it unsteadily back to her feet as Jo slid back in and popped up to her feet only to receive a thumb to the eye from her opponent before getting scooped off her feet and driven into the mat with a sitout rear mat slam. Summers rolled away and once more started to rise to her feet, just getting beaten to a vertical base by her opponent only for Nevaeh to catch her with a kick to her leg. The blow caused Jo’s leg to buckle, sending her to one knee and allowed The World’s Finest to charge towards her and complete the Golden State of Mind with a legdrop bulldog that drove her face first into the mat.

Mai: That’s what I like to see! The GOLDEN STATE OF MIND for a ginger who doesn’t have much of a mind as it is! She does that move so well, she should charge her opponents for it!

Zack: You realize you don’t have a chance, right?

Summers pushed up to her feet, getting there as Jo got to her knees and Nevaeh grabbed hold of the Scot’s head, walking her towards the corner and delivered a knee into her chest. She followed it up with a second knee before she flipped Jo up onto her shoulders and took off into a short run that ended when she powerbombed Jo into the corner. McFarlane’s face became a mask of pain as she tried to stagger away from the pads only for Summers to leave her feet to deliver a standing enzugiri. The Scot fell back into the corner once more, holding herself on the top ropes. Nevaeh rose once more, taking Jo by the wrist and sent her across the ring into the opposite corner before the blonde backed up only to come running out into a cartwheel followed by a back handspring and then a jump, spinning in midair to deliver a kick to the side of her head. Jo stumbled forward out of the corner only for Summers to wrap her arms around her and drop her with a back suplex against the turnbuckles once more. McFarlane slumped down in the corner following the back suplex and Nevaeh circled the ring, arms outstretched as she told the crowd that “There’s no one finer”.

Mai: Damn straight! Nevaeh’s telling these idiots in Phoenix an inconvenient truth of her own!

Zack: As many times as that phrase has been used, we’re gonna have to pay Al Gore royalties.

Jo had made it back to her knees as Summers made it back to her and the blonde pulled the redhead away from the ropes, towards the middle of the ring where she attempted to set her up for The Grand Finale but never managed to underhook her arms as Jo fought against it before she grabbed Nevaeh by the legs and executed a double leg takedown that Jo then flipped through into a jackknife pin.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I thought it was over right there! And the fact my announce partner nearly had a bubble tells me she thought it was too!

Mai: SHUT UP!

At the last possible moment, Nevaeh Summers arm popped up to break the count. Keanan showed the two but Jo wasn’t paying attention as she scrambled to get back up to her feet before her opponent. As soon as she was vertical, Jo took off towards Summers, leaving her feet as she attempted to go for the Gingervitis only for Nevaeh to step into it, catching the red head on her shoulders before she flipped her forward and into a single knee gutbuster. Jo landed on her knees and Summers quickly took control, double underhooking her arms before she snapped off The Grand Finale DDT spiking the Evolution Champions head into the canvas. Rolling her over, Nevaeh made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: THE GRAND FINALE!!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Mai: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Keanan made the three count and called for the bell as Summers slowly rose to her feet and stomped away at Jo’s midsection causing her to roll away before Nevaeh shook her head and the referee raised her hand in the air.

Zack: There are few people who are as consistent as Nevaeh Summers, and she just proved it once again!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”THE WORLD’S FINEST” NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Mai: She’s just the greatest, Zack! Say it!

Zack: No. Fans, that’s gonna do it for us here in Phoenix! We’ll see you in the City of Angels for Velocity! Falls Count Anywhere for the Ultraviolence Championship, and the return of the Pistols!

Silas rolled into the ring and delivered a couple of stomps of his own to the downed McFarlane before he raised Summers hand in the air to the boos of the crowd. Summers headed for the corners, climbing up to the middle rope and making title motions around her waist as the crowd booed her loudly as the show faded out.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: