Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 10:30:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 20

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 20  (Read 298 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:19:48 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
May 30, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee.The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca Salvador burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.  

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 20th edition of Future Shock where tonight it’s a massive lineup as we head towards the UK Invasion two weeks from tonight. Zack here, along with Lyn Dallins, for a full night of in-ring action with London awaiting us in 2 weeks.

Lyn: We’ve got a powder keg of action here tonight in Beantown ladies and gentlemen, including a rematch and the start of the Future Shock Tag Tournament.

Zack: We’ll also see the number one contender to the Future Shock Championship when Anna Giovanna meets Freya. Anna’s looking to build some serious momentum behind her before she meets Cereza in London.

Lyn: Salt Bae wants to prove herself as  the Ace of Future Shock and she can do take a close step towards that if she can take down the wily veteran.

Zack: Also tonight for the first time, Valerie McKinley is here and we’ll hear from her as well. You know, Lyn, I don’t think she’s going to be on the mailing list for the Staten Island Tourism Bureau anytime soon.

Lyn: ...She is really out to endear herself to Fantastica as much as possible isn’t she? By endear I mean have a death wish.

Zack: Also tonight, perhaps the most anticipated of all not counting the matches, is the fourth graduation poll result. Fans had to pick between Carmen Gutierrez and a woman we’ll see in action tonight in Missy, from Chaotic Temptation.

Lyn: The Princess of House Reed wants to put Missy down to the tilt in this rematch that she requested. We’ll see if any roaches may play a factor this time.

Zack: All that and who knows what else! Let’s get things rolling with some action, that Destiny rematch is up next!

We see a clip of the original match at Destiny between Bianca Reed and Missy, including the bucket of cockroaches and Missy using the ropes to get the win. From there, we head back to the ring with the “Wildcat” front and center with her microphone.

Gaby: The following rematch is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Lyn, we’re kicking off the show tonight with one hell of a grudge match. You just saw some of the events that transpired at Future Shock Destiny between these women. And tonight, Bianca wanted a rematch and has been given that.

Lyn: She’s made it entirely clear that as far as she was concerned, in a second round she’ll eat Missy’s lunch and Missy was only ready to take her up on that.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Gaby: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy is one of the two women who was part of the recent graduation poll, which we’ll find out the results of a bit later. I know she’d love to join her friends in Chaotic Temptation, but she’s got plenty to focus on right here.

Lyn: Bianca has made it entirely clear that she thinks little to nothing of Missy but I can just bet Missy is looking for the same end result as the last match.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

No sooner does referee Stephen Wilson get the bell sounded, Bianca takes off towards Missy and brings her down with a double leg takedown. Reed immediately mounts her, and starts firing punches at her head rapid fire. The crowd comes to life immediately as Reed unloads before she rolls back to her feet, making sure to have a handful of Missy’s hair to keep her from going anywhere. She quickly fires her into the far corner, following her in with a clothesline to crush her against it. Bianca licks her fingertips, and laces a knife edge chop across her chest that loudly sounds through the arena. Missy covers her chest in pain, and Bianca pulls her head down to drive a knee into it with a snapmare to the mat out of the corner that follows that.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say, Lyn, that the princess of the Reed family came fired up tonight for this rematch, and I’m not sure Missy was expecting this explosive offense.

Lyn: Needless to say. Vicious running knee lift and followed up with a snapmare.

As Missy sat up on the canvas, Bianca fired a kick into her back that froze her in pain. Reed rebounded off the near side to deliver a dropkick to the back of her head. She quickly rolled to her feet, shaking her head and letting Missy know she wasn’t even close to done yet. Pulling her by the hair again, she fired her into the next corner. This time, Missy crashed chest first as Bianca darted in behind her with a stinger style splash. When the brunette stumbled out, she walked into a facebuster from Bianca before Reed hit the ropes again for a slingshot leg drop.

Zack: Bianca is just smothering her with offense, and Reed works on her cardio and stamina regularly. So I’m not sure if she’s going to wear down anytime soon, if Missy doesn’t find an answer.

Lyn: The Leeds native isn’t wanting to go into the UK Invasion Show with less momentum so an answer after that slingshot leg drop is needed.

Reed looked around at the crowd that was clearly supporting her, nodding her head before she took off for the ropes again. This time, she went for the rolling thunder senton, but Missy brought her knees up for Bianca to land on instead of her chest. Bianca rolled off to the canvas, holding her lower back as Missy moved away from her to try to get her senses about her. The brunette got back to her feet, seeing Bianca was trying to do the same before she connected with a running knee strike into her back. It caused Reed to stagger forward, and gave Missy an opening to drop her with a sidewalk slam.

Lyn: Sidewalk slam after a knee lift of her own and now Missy is in control here but needs to follow up!

Zack: That she does, but you have to assume every hold or strike she lands just makes her feel that much better, given how much Missy clearly dislikes this woman.

Looking mostly pleased with herself now, she rolled Bianca onto her stomach and began to grind the point of her elbow into Bianca’s lower back. After a few seconds, she’d raise her arm and drive a hard elbow into it before she started grinding again. Reed’s face was awash in pain as she felt that elbow until Missy got back to her feet. She pulled Bianca by her feet towards the center of the ring, and then rolled her over into where else but a Boston crab!

Zack: Since she turned the tide in this match, Missy has been totally focused on Bianca’s back. And now with a hometown crab here, she’s gonna try to take more of the fire out of Bianca in the process.

Lyn: Actual Boston blue crabs, steamed with butter is delicious by the way.

The referee dropped down beside Bianca to ask her for the submission. But she wasn’t prepared to do that at all, screaming no at him as Missy leaned back in the hold. Reed surveyed where she was, trying to find the nearest set of ropes before she started using her hands to pull her towards them. It was a very slow progression though as she finally made it, only for Missy to stand up and drag her back to the center of the ring again. The brunette immediately sat back down into the hold, glancing behind her with a satisfied smirk on her face as she watched Bianca suffering considerable pain at her hands.

Lyn: That submission has sapped a great deal of Bianca’s strength and fighting from her. That’s what Missy wanted. Getting the control. Keeping it in hand.

Zack: The longer she keeps this applied, the worse it’s going to get for Reed. Look how Missy leans back a little more every so often, looking for the exact point Bianca can’t take it anymore.

Wilson checked again for the submission, but got a similar response to when he asked before. Reed pushed up on her hands, shouting in pain and with a burst, she darted to the ropes to grab them. Missy didn’t let go until Wilson got to four. As the brunette released her, she then went down to grab her...only to get pulled into an inside cradle out of nowhere! Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: Missy’s getting every bit of that five count she can get, and--INSIDE CRADLE!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lyn: HALF A DAMN HEARTBEAT!

Missy kicked out barely in time, causing her to sit up and look at the referee with a slightly stunned look on her face. She got back to her feet and leaned down to get Bianca, only to catch a kick in the side of her head once and then again. This once more brought the crowd back to life as Missy staggered backwards from the head shots. Reed climbed back to her feet, and floored her with a spinning leg lariat!

Lyn: A spinning leg lariat, some unique offense there from Reed and down Missy goes.

Zack: Missy may need to see a dentist here in Boston with the impact that Bianca’s leg made against her head! That was brutal!

Reed fought back to her feet, clutching her back in pain as she screamed at Missy to get back to her feet as well. The brunette finally did so before Bianca used the middle rope for a springboard into a clothesline to flatten the British brunette. Her back was still clearly causing her problems though as she paused as she got up, trying to block out the pain before she headed for the corner. She made it finally, only for Missy to get up and come in behind her. Reed jumped and landed behind Missy before she hit the corner, and before she could turn around, she dropped her with a lungblower that bounced Missy to the canvas. Bianca lunged across her for the cover as the referee went to count!

Lyn: Reed unleashing any and all manners to lay Missy down and the Princess of the Reed family goes for another pin!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy’s shoulder came up just in time, causing Bianca to look at the referee who told her it was just a two count. Reed started to get to her feet as Missy crawled back into the same corner. Bianca moved to the next corner, waving at her to get up as Missy slumped against the corner with her back to the ring. Reed rubbed her lower back, but seemed to blocking out the pain as she screamed at Missy to turn around.

Zack: I thought that was it right there! Missy’s on the backfoot, and in big time trouble! I think Bianca’s not long from closing the show right now!

The brunette didn’t do so at first, but when she did finally, Bianca launched towards her at top speed! Reed left her feet, only for Missy to grab her around the waist and use a stun gun to drop her face first across the top turnbuckle…..that was missing the padding!

Lyn: When... When did Missy do THAT? Reed landed face first into the exposed turnbuckle and somehow she’s still stand--

Bianca staggered in place as the referee immediately went to replace the pad. As he did, Missy produced her chain from her top and clocked Bianca across the face with it! Reed collapsed on the mat as Missy stuffed the chain back into her top, and went for the cover.

Zack: From the exposed turnbuckle….to that chained right cross!

Lyn: --ing.

She pounded the mat to get the referee’s attention, causing Wilson to drop the turnbuckle pad and dive into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Wilson called for the bell amid a chorus of boos from the crowd. Missy rolled off the cover, and slowly got back to her feet before her hand was raised in victory.

Lyn: ...Are we really going to call this another win?

Gaby: Here is your winner……………...MISSY!!

Missy leaned against the ropes, a smirk forming on her face again as she looked down at Bianca and then stepped out onto the apron to raise her hand in victory.

Zack: Bianca had this thing in the bag, Lyn! But Missy has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat! And you can bet her friends in Chaotic Temptation couldn’t be prouder!

Lyn: I’d hope if Gillie is watching she knows that she better be on the lookout for that chain and padding.

Missy dropped down to the floor, patting her heart (where the chain was hidden under her top) with a grin on her face before the show cut elsewhere.

Her New Habitat

The next thing we see is a roaring campfire in the middle of the woods somewhere. The camera watches the fire for a moment before pulling back to see a woman close it with what looks like a small plate of fish she’d prepared.

Mila: There is very little I enjoy more than getting away from all the hustle and bustle of the modern world. Technology. People. Everything. Just to come out to somewhere like this where I can enjoy the miracles of the natural world. The peace and quiet is always welcomed to get to know myself. Get rid of any of life’s little stresses and problems.

The next thing shown is from earlier that day as she is seen sitting on the shore of a river with a fishing pole in her hand, suddenly getting a bite and aggressively beginning to reel the fish out of the water.

Mila: I feel just as comfortable out here, sleeping under the stars as I do when I’m back at my house sleeping on a comfortable bed. In fact if I had to choose between the two I would probably choose this life without a doubt.

Next, the camera spies a rather large looking bear staring at it seemingly. The bear grunts and growls a bit before the camera pulls to the side, and shows the same woman standing like a statue with a crossbow in her hand aimed at the bear. The bear makes another grunt before finally deciding to move along, and the woman drops her crossbow at her side.

Mila: Future Shock is very much all about survival of fittest. Luckily that is something I know a great deal about. I’ve faced challenges that most couldn’t even imagine. I’ve stared death in the face and I have never once given in. That’s not something I intend to change anytime soon.

The camera pans up her dressed in a pair of shorts and a tight top with a belt with some gear hanging from it as well as the holster for her crossbow on her back.

Mila: Survival comes naturally me, I’m more than fit for it as you can see. I don’t scare easily at all. No matter what habitat I am in I always stare every challenge straight in the eye...Future Shock is my new habitat and I’m going to do exactly the same thing there. When it comes to a challenge I don’t blink...I dare anyone to try and prove me wrong.

The words “Coming to Future Shock….’MIDNIGHT’ MILA MARTIN” before we fade elsewhere.

Poor Widdle Angelina

As the scene opens up in the backstage area, the familiar figure of popular interviewer Sara Wilkins is shown standing against the Future Shock backdrop with her microphone in hand. However, she is hardly alone because standing next to her is another familiar face, however one considerably less popular, that being Future Shock prospect Valerie McKinley. The redhead has a somewhat smug look on her face as Sara clears her throat.

Sara: Valerie, thank you for agreeing to answering a few questions that I’m sure a lot of people would like answers to.

Valerie: The pleasure is all yours.

Sara: Let me start off by addressing the proverbial elephant in the room. For weeks, in fact ever since it was announced you had joined Future Shock, you have targeted one Angelina Fantastica. My question is…...why?

Valerie: Boy you cut right to the chase, don’t you?

She says with a laugh to herself.

Valerie: The million dollar question. Why have I targeted poor widdle Angelina. I mean, there are so many reasons why, but those….I’ll get into those later. You see, when people look at Angelina, they see the underdog that they can get behind. They see someone who has pulled themselves up by the bootstraps to rise above tragedy.

She give a mock pout as she wipes away an invisible tear from her eye.

Valerie: You want to know what I see when I look at Angelina? I see someone who has become soft. I see someone who has become complacent. When someone such as Angelina becomes too complacent, they become vulnerable to outside threats. They become practically oblivious to the oncoming storm that is about to break their door down. That is a lesson that she’s going to learn first hand in London.

Sara: So attacking her hometown, making a mockery of a tragedy that happened there and basically dragging her character through the mud is all part of a lesson?

Valerie: You catch on quick, Sara.

Sara: And most recently, we saw you pretty much cost her a victory in the International Elite Cup. I assume there was a method to that particular madness?

Valerie wags her finger in the air and shakes her head.

Valerie: Tsk tsk, Sara. Don’t you know what happens when people assume?

Sara: Well, I….

Valerie: I’ll let you figure that out off camera. Kids are watching.

Sara: Just one more question. With everything you have done to Angelina, aren’t you the least bit worried about one hell of a retaliation? Especially since she may be in the arena as we speak?

Before Valerie can answer, a pair of figures come up from behind her. Both women, who happen to be Japanese,  are slightly taller than Valerie herself and are larger and obviously more muscular. The woman to Valerie’s left has extremely short cropped blonde hair and the woman to her right has longer hair with streaks of blue. Both stand behind Valerie with their arms crossed over their chests and looks that would make normal women cower in fear.

Valerie: Do I look scared? Let her come at me. I’d love to see what happens.

She says with a grin as the trio walks past Sara and out of camera range as the scene cuts to elsewhere.

The First Defense

We find backstage the Future Shock champion, Cereza, holding the title over her shoulder as she lets out a sigh, staring at the camera.

Cereza: The first defense is always the hardest, I imagine. I'm not certain if it's just the jitters but I'm sure the first time you go in for the defense you worry how the loss allows people to perceive you, whether you're a one shot champion or it was a fluke...all depends who you go up against, I assume. But after three attempts to get this, I know the feeling of trying to win it. And this Invasion show in the UK will mark Anna's first chance at the Future Shock title, something that she's rightfully earned even before facing myself for that opportunity.

She holds the title up.

Cereza: But the fight, the struggle to get where I am since that battle royale has been worth it. Painful as it was to see each loss for every shot I had, it was for the better, and I learned a few things about myself after each of those losses. Anna, when we meet in two weeks, I wish you the best, and in victory this will have been worth it. But in loss, well...I feel that may be where we see the true version of ourselves.

Placing the Future Shock title back onto her shoulder, she nods her head to the camera.

Cereza: Good luck, Ms. Giovanna.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:23:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:22:35 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to see Gaby heading into the ring again. As she does, the show cuts to the graphic for the tag tournament. It then goes back to the ring.

Zack: There you see the brackets for this tournament as it kicks off tonight. Some very intriguing matches and possibilities to come there, but it’s time for the long anticipated tournament to begin.

Lyn: Starting with two teams who couldn’t be more fundamentally different if you put them side by side... Lucky for us, we are.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a first round match in the Future Shock Tag Team Championship Tournament!

A quiet, almost eerie melody of a guitar starts up, before “Make Me Wanna Die” by the Pretty Reckless truly kicks in. Taylor Momsen’s deep vocals give way to the appearance of several men and women. They are dressed in all white, waltzing about in rhythm to the hard rock. As they stopped, they begin to motion towards the entrance. Smoke gathers in the center. First, PANDORA and Jynx walk out onto the stage. PANDORA wears a piece of armor across her chest that presents her as the Warrior of Oleska, and Jynx, as always, has Pow Pow balanced on her shoulders.

The cultists removes the armor of PANDORA. They make a path for the pair to walk down the ramp. Jynx can’t help but get distracted by the people around her, PANDORA looks directly at the ring. Within seconds,  PANDORA and Jynx continue on, leaping onto the ring apron. While PANDORA stands on the apron,  Jynx is seen  bouncing on the ropes next to her, PANDORA makes the same motion more subtly, whilst Jynx ecstatically copies them both. They all enter the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from the South Side of Nowhere, PANDORA and Jynx, they are the CHURCH OF OLESKA!

PANDORA glances at the entire arena’s capacity, standing on guard, whilst Jynx enters a serious tactical conversation with Pow Pow as she rests him in the corner. Jynx hops back up and gives PANDORA a big waist crushing hug, as The Church of Oleska stands ready for war.

Zack: We’ve seen the Church in action twice now, and they clearly know what they are doing in there. We already have seen what Pandora is capable of, but I’m very curious to see what Jynx brings to the table.

Lyn: She’s a very... Strange sort isn’t she? I would definitely want to think that there’s a particular screw loosened there.

“My Daddy played poker in the woods they say, back in his younger days.
Prohibition was the talk,
but the rich folks walked to the woods where my Daddy stayed.
Jugs and jars from shiners, these old boys here, they ain't miners,
They came from the twenty-niners,
It didn't take a hole in the ground to put the bottom in their face!”

The spotlights of the arena all converge to the front of the entranceway to the ring near the video wall which is currently showing some hard hitting highlights of both Gillie and Mallory. Both girls emerge through the curtains dressed in matching ring gear in colors of black, white, red, and blue followed by Jake as the team manager.. Both girls wear unbuttoned mechanics’ shirts with either a ‘Gillie’ or ‘Mal’ cloth tag on the front and the team logo on the back. Gillie has a UK flag patch on under her tag, Mal with an American flag on her’s.

Gaby: Accompanied to the ring by Jake Chandler... Weighing in at 284 pounds... This is THE BNB WRECKING CREW!

“Son come runnin’! Better come quick!
This rotgut moonshine is making me sick!
Your mama called the law and they gon’ take me away,
Down so far, even the devil won’t stay!”

Both girls high five fans on either side, before having a few final words with Jake and Mal getting a kiss in. Afterwards  Mal runs and slides through the bottom rope while Gillie hops onto the third rope from the outside. Mal leans up against the ropes while Gillie stands at the top and waves to the crowd as their song comes to an end.

Zack: There’s no question who the crowd is supporting tonight, but I have to think that Mallory and Gillie are coming in at a disadvantage. The Church has had time to watch plenty of their matches, but BNB can’t say the same about the Church, especially Jynx.

Lyn: Well from what I understand BNB actually got some eyes on their abilities by watching some of the action the church has been in at PAROUSIA... Then again, I expect Gillie could find anything on any wrestler if we gave her an hour and a computer.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell to start the match as it’s clear Pandora will begin for the Church as Mallory stays inside for her team. The two women look across to one another as they approach slowly until Jynx shouts Mallory’s name, causing her to look over as Jynx waves at her. While she does this though, Pandora uses the distraction to catch Mallory with an elbow strike across the jaw. It rocks the skunk haired mechanic as Pandora fires in two more for added effect. A spinning backfist follows that, rocking Mallory backwards into the ropes. Pandora wraps her arms in the ropes, and shoves her down to get her arms tied. It works without much trouble, and allows Pandora to really lay in a series of kicks to the body and one back kick to the side of her head. The referee continues trying to free Mallory’s arms before Gillie joins the effort. Pandora darts across the ring to rebound off the far side. When she returns, Mallory just manages to get free and catches her coming in with a boot to the jaw.

Zack: Pandora must know how much Mallory loves to throw hands, Lyn. And she did her best to keep that from happening….at least to this point.

Lyn: The birthday girl with a boot to the jaw on Pandora after the two women squared up and Pandora certainly got shook her a bit.

As Pandora reeled backwards a step, Mallory started throwing snapping jabs at her head and body one after another. She quickly grabbed her arm, and whipped her into the BNB corner, where she struck chest first and started to stumble out. Bennett rebounded off the near side ropes with a running lariat that mowed Pandora to the mat. She made the tag to Gillie as Bennett scooped Pandora up into a fireman’s carry before Gillie hit the near side ropes to bring her down to the canvas with a running neckbreaker. As Mallory stepped out, Gillie looked up for a second to the other corner where Jynx was petting the turnbuckle.

Lyn: Bennett tagging in Barnes here as they execute a samoan drop slash neckbreaker combination!

Zack: Fluid teamwork from the Wrecking Crew, and I can tell they’ve been working on their tandem offense lately.

Gillie put that out of her mind as she pulled Pandora up, and shoved her back into the BNB corner. Barnes began to wallop her with forearms to the side of her head repeatedly. When she finally relented, Pandora stumbled out of the corner and gave Gillie the chance to use the ropes for a bounce into a running bulldog. She quickly rolled her over to make a cover as Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: We’re seeing some fluid teamwork here, Lyn. And Gillie says she’s not getting paid by the hour!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pandora kicked out at the two count, causing Gillie to get back to her feet. She pulled her back to her feet, and executed an atomic drop that sent Pandora into the corner. Barnes followed her with an avalanche to her back before tagging Mallory back in. Gillie hoisted Pandora onto her shoulders as Mallory climbed up to the middle rope to take her down with a flying shoulder block to the mat.

Lyn: Bennett coming down with a flying shoulder block after Gillie getting her up and the duo is throwing every smashmouth attack they can at Pandora!

Mallory headed towards a neutral corner, and crouched down. As Pandora was getting back to her feet, Bennett exploded out from a three point stance into a clothesline that put Pandora back down again. The mechanic pulled her by her foot into the BNB corner, and tagged Gilline back into the mat. Barnes headed up top this time as Mallory grabbed her while she was up there, and launched her onto Pandora with a splash! Gillie once more hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen them use that Rocket Launcher before, but Jynx may not leave the corner tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pandora gets her shoulder up before the three comes down, and Gillie gets back to her feet. She pulls her back up, planting her head between her legs and gives a resolute nod. She hoists her up for what looks like a spinning powerbomb, only for Pandora to counter with a tornado DDT that leaves both women on the mat.

Lyn: Pandora in one move puts both women down for the count and it looks as though she’s... Wait, I thought she’d be tagging in Jynx but instead she’s wanting to get her some.

Pandora was the first to move though when she sat up, and seemed to be collecting her faculties. She gave a cross look over to Gillie, who was also beginning to move before she rolled over onto her in the mount position. She unloaded with furious elbow strikes one after another before jerking her to her feet by her hair. Gillie was pulled into position for a fisherman’s suplex, but got dropped with a sitout spinebuster instead!

Zack: Pandora calls that CLOSE THE LID, and you can tell this match up to this point hasn’t gone the way she might have hoped.

Lyn: Well either way the lid’s been closed and Barnes looks to be in La-La Land after that spinebuster.

Pandora gets back to her feet, dragging Gillie up with her before snapping her arms around her waist from behind. With that, Pandora begins a series of rolling German suplexes. Four of them land in succession before the last one ends in a bridging pin attempt.

Lyn: Four... Count ‘em FOUR big rolling suplexes and rocking Gillie one more time!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Gillie rolled her shoulder in time before the three. Pandora glanced back to her partner, seeing Jynx rub her cheek against the turnbuckle with a smile on her face. That was at least until Pandora tagged her into the match.

Zack: Jynx definitely marches to the beat of her own drum, but we’re about to find out what she can do in there!

Jynx bounced on her heels as she got into the ring, going into a cartwheel towards Gillie before leaping up off her feet to drop an elbow into her chest as she tried to sit up. She sat her up for a moment before pummeling her back with knees, several in succession. She quickly pulled her up, but shoved her into the ropes. Gillie bounced back towards her as Jynx scooped her up into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! She then twirled around on one foot before landing a leg drop across Gillie’s chest, and then hooked a far leg for the cover as Wilson dropped to count.

Lyn: She’s a very... Excitable sort isn’t she? That was however an excellent spiral leg drop followed by the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Gillie once more got her shoulder up, which didn’t seem to bother Jynx at all. She shouted “POW POW!” before using a standing back handspring double knee drop to Gillie’s chest.

Zack: Apparently that’s Pow Pow’s favorite move, and Jynx got every bit of it!

Jynx popped back up to her feet, waving to Mallory with glee as she moved away from Gillie. She watched her like a hawk as Barnes started to rise. When she did, Jynx darted towards her with a satellite DDT in mind! But as soon as she was airborne and grabbed her head, Gillie snapped her back to the mat with an Alabama Slam. Jynx’s body bounced off the mat as Gillie dropped to a knee, trying to pull herself together before Jynx got back up again.

Zack: She was looking for what she calls the Jynxomatic DDT, but Gillie damn sure put a stop to that. But she’s definitely the worse for wear at the moment.

Lyn: This woman seems to live for the phrase ‘sane-free’, but I’ll be damned if she isn’t extremely impressive her tonight.

Gillie started to sit up, and get her bearings before she rolled onto all fours. When Jynx started to get up, Gillie scampered across the ring with a headbutt to the side of her head. A second one followed that before Barnes popped back up to her feet. She started rolling her arms as Jynx got up, and delivered a bionic elbow to the top of her head that reeled the newcomer. It caused her to stagger back into the ropes, only for Gillie to scoop her up on the rebound with a spinebuster with a roll through into the cover!

Zack: Jynx is getting hammered, and Gillie’s starting to get back into this match! Barnes with the cover!

ONE!!!

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREE-NOPE!

Jynx gets her shoulder up in time as Gillie looks back to her corner. Mallory immediately holds out her hand, as though saying she’s ready to come back in anytime. As Barnes gets to her feet to do just that, Pandora comes back in with a rolling elbow to the back of her head that drops her. As the referee tries to get her back, it’s not long before Mallory heads inside and goes straight for Pandora herself!

Lyn: Pandora with THE ALL-GIVER! Bennett’s got more heart than sense and she looks glazed over trying to throw hands with Pandora!

Jynx made it back to her feet, smiling over at her partner even though she and Mallory were trading blows. As Gillie got to her feet, Jynx measured her with a big grin on her face.

Zack: I don’t like that look in Jynx’s eye!

As soon as Gillie made it back to her feet, Jynx charged forward and ...ran right into Gillie’s shotei palm strike! It popped the crowd as Jynx dropped like a rock. Gillie lunged across her, hooking both legs for the cover as Wilson fell to count!

Lyn: OLD SCHOOL JAM!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pandora tried to break it up, but Mallory had a rear waistlock on her that she used to German suplex her backwards to the mat. Wilson called for the bell as Mallory moved towards her partner to help her to her feet. Gillie looked a bit dazed as she and Mallory had their hands raised.

Zack: Jynx never saw that coming! Gillie can hit that OLD SCHOOL JAM from damn near anywhere!

Gaby: Here are your winners and advancing to the quarterfinals…….THE BNB WRECKING CREW!!!

Mallory hugged her partner, glancing back to see a none too amused Pandora as she pulled Jynx from the ring. The live crowd, unlike the Church, was quite happy with the decision.

Lyn: Certainly a good birthday gift for Bennett tonight as BNB moves forward in the tournament.

With the Wrecking Crew ascending the turnbuckles in celebration, Future Shock headed elsewhere.

Graduation Day

After a quick commercial for the upcoming UK Invasion show in two weeks, Future Shock heads back to the ring where we find Adam standing in the center looking up at a covered banner hanging from the rafters. He looks to the crowd with a smile and begins.

Adam: One of the hallmarks of this show since the reboot is the fact that you all are still the ones who makes major decisions. You’ve decided opponents, matches, challenges, and stipulations. But honestly, there’s probably not a more important decision that you make than the graduation poll. You all decide who you feel deserves to head up to the main roster, you are the ones who send that woman there. And for the fourth time since this show rebooted last year, you’ve made that decision again. Just like at the Centers, each graduate will hang from the rafters here at the Future Shock Arena.

He gestured towards the rafters, where we find a banner for Lily-Rose, Kassidy, and Sophia Pike.

Adam: Tonight, we unveil the 4th graduate. You had to pick from two women who have definitely put in the time here in Future Shock. There’s Carmen Gutierrez, who has faced the best and brightest of the Prospects and the Alumni. And while she may not have won every match, she always gives it 100% and you can’t ask for more than that.

The mention of Carmen brings quite a bit of support from the crowd, which clearly doesn’t surprise Adam too much.

Adam: Your other choice to make was Missy. While many of you haven’t been too fond of her of late, none of us can deny the fact that she’s been on a roll since late last year. She gave Gillie Barnes all she wanted when they met for the Aspire Ring, and she’s been part of every Future Shock Pay Per View since she arrived. Her overwhelming success since the year began is what earned her spot in this poll.

Missy’s mention certainly doesn’t make the crowd too happy.

Adam: I could stand there, and tell you about these girls more and more. But you already know them. Tonight, it’s my pleasure to congratulate and introduce you to the latest graduate from Future Shock’s Prospect roster. Ladies and gentlemen, your newest graduate……

The covered banner hanging over the arena is finally revealed as the crowd sees the winner of the poll before her music starts to play.

As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope to Die starts to play, Missy appears at the entrance way. Dressed casually now in jeans and a simple white t-shirt, she smiles as she makes her way to the ring, despite the less than favourable response from the crowd. Unlike when she usually makes her way out for matches, she wastes no time in climbing the steps to enter the ring and join Adam.

Missy: Firstly, thank you Adam for the kind introduction.

She gives Adam a smile before looking back to the crowd.

Missy: I know I don’t get the best of responses when I am out here, and tonight doesn’t seem to be that different, but at the end of the day, you guys are the reason I’m out here right now. The graduation poll is voted for by you guys, you chose to have me as the next Future Shock graduate. So I guess you can’t all hate me that much…

Chuckling a little as she lets that sink in with the crowd.

Missy: It’s a bit of a bittersweet moment for me. As soon as I learned I was going to be one of the girls in this most recent poll, I was excited by the idea of getting to move up to the main roster. It’s the goal of every girl here after all. I know it was my goal from when I first stepped foot into Future Shock. I always said I wanted to work my way up and that is exactly what I’ve done. I am honoured to be moving up to the main roster but there is no doubt at all that I am going to miss being a Future Shock Prospect. Future Shock is the pinnacle of developmental brands and not just when it comes to female rosters. I never imagined that I would be leaving it so soon, but I am truly excited by what comes next. The chance to keep showing what I’m made of and hopefully keep on this track that I’ve been building up in the last few months.

Adam: As all graduates do, you will have to fulfill all your commitments. And that is one more match two weeks from tonight at the UK Invasion show in London. You’ll face Gillie Barnes in a rematch in the country both of you call home.

Missy: I’m more than happy about that fact! Not only do I get a trip home, which doesn’t happen all that often. I get to be involved in what is set to be an amazing show...at least looking at what has been announced for it so far. I’m looking forward to facing Gillie for a second time. She is an extremely talented girl and this time I’m hoping for a different result. It’s not always that you get a second chance to take on the person who broke your winning streak!

Adam: Good luck, and once more….congratulations, Missy!

Even though the crowd didn’t like it, Adam pointed her banner out to her over the arena and whispered something to her as her music started to play again. The camera zoomed in on the brunette as Future Shock went to a commercial break.

In Two Weeks

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:24:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:25:55 pm »

We head back to the ring for the last time tonight, and there we find the familiar form of the “Wildcat” waiting with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening!

Zack: That was our last commercial break tonight, and it’s time for what should be one hard hitting fight with the #1 contender to the Future Shock title facing a veteran who has years more experience.

Lyn: There’s going to be an air of unpleasantness floating over this match... I can feel it.

The opening of “Omerta” by Lamb of God begins as the crowd gets on their feet and the lights dim down. Glass falling on the tron screen provides the only light in the arena as the opening of the song kicks in. Pyro explodes from the stage as sparks begins to rain down from the top of the tron screen as out steps Freya with a disgusted look on her face as the sold out crowd begins to boo at the top of their lungs. Right behind her stands Cameron Matthews, her husband, her bodyguard. She glances back at him before turning her gaze to the ring. Slowly, Freya begins to walk to the squared circle, taking her time and soaking in her newfound hate from the crowd.

Gaby: Introducing from Miami, Florida, weighing in tonight at 113 lbs… she is Freya!!!

Once she reaches ringside, Freya walks up the ring steps and stops at the top to glare out into the crowd as longtime fans now scream obscenities at her. She pays them no attention wiping her boots on the ring apron before entering the ring. Cameron follows suit and stands right beside her as she heads to the top turnbuckle yelling at the crowd gaining more of their ire. Freya hops down does the same thing on the opposite side of the ring. She hops off and keeps that disgusted look on her face as the song fades off.

Zack: Freya’s not been in the best of moods lately, and has managed to raise the ire of many people. But if you heard what Anna had to say about her, well….she finds Freya to be a disappointment in every sense of the word.

Lyn: If you were to ask the veteran she would might tell you everyone in Future Shock has none of her skill and only a third of her desire, so we’re all likely disappointments to her.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Still Speedin” by Sway begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.
Gaby: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight as we reach the chorus, the crowd screaming it out loud:

"Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
I got the people screaming
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
(Still speedin')"
Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) which reads #ANNAREASONS and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: Lyn, could we be looking at the next Future Shock Champion? Anna’s already got one win over the current champion, can she make lightning strike twice? And is it possible she could be looking past Freya with her anticipation for that title shot in London?

Lyn: I wouldn’t look to think that Salt Bae honestly. I believe she eyes every match with the same unwavering focus as the last.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell as both women move towards the center of the ring. The crowd is solidly behind Anna, who raises her hands and encourages Anna to throw hands. The blond pugilist looks at the crowd for a moment, and then back to Freya with a slight look of disbelief. Freya raises her fists, and tells Anna she’s ready to go and to show her what she’s got.

Zack: Is she….Is Freya asking to throw hands with Anna?!

Lyn: I didn’t even know that Freya in her spare-time box--

Anna raises her hands just as Freya surprises her with a kick to the abdomen instead. The brunette starts unloading with short knees to the ribs, and then begins to throw punches finally. She tilts Anna back up, and begins to pepper her with shots to the body that back her into the ropes. As she’s about to land a headshot, Anna spins her into the ropes instead and begins firing rapid-fire jabs into Freya’s body at seemingly twice the hand speed. The shots connect with impunity before Anna fires her across with an Irish whip. Anna sets up to deliver a spinning backfist but Freya grabs the ropes on the rebound. She quickly heads out to the floor, looking somewhat pained after all the body shots she took. Anna paces back and forth as the referee begins his ten count.

Lyn: --ed. Well, chalk this up for Freya as ‘it seemed like a good idea’ at the time.

Zack: I think that may have been a psychological gambit that certainly didn’t pay off in the long run for the veteran.

Anna got tired of waiting as the referee got to a four count, ducking out of the ring on the other side to go after her. Freya caught her coming around the corner with a drop toe hold that smacked the blonde’s head to the floor. She quickly mounted her back, and pulled her head up to fire forearm shots across her face repeatedly. After connecting with four of them, she got back to her feet and dragged the fighter with her. She bounced her head off the apron, and shoved her back inside the ring. Freya followed after her, breaking the count at eight as she got to her feet. She pulled Anna to her feet, and shoved her back into one of the corners before unloading with a series of kicks to the body that was punctuated by a back leg heel kick to the side of Anna’s head that dropped her to the canvas.

Zack: Freya’s is as lethal with those feet of hers as Anna is with her hands, and I think Giovanna might have been better suited to wait for her to come back to the ring.

Lyn: This is the sort of matchup that works for me, Zack. Who is more lethal, Anna with her upper body or Freya with her lower and what a nasty back heel kick.

The blonde fighter started to crawl out of the corner, and try to get back to her feet. But Freya moved in behind her, grabbing her head and dropping her with a reverse DDT to the mat. She quickly dropped down to make a cover before the referee went to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anna’s arm came up before the three had a chance to come down, causing Freya to get back to her feet and pull Anna with her. A series of cravate knee strikes landed before the veteran dropped her with a Russian leg sweep.

Lyn: Very tactical there... Very tactical. She latches in a cravate, quickly pounds a few knees into the side of Anna’s temple where she’s been keeping her focus and then drops her on the back of her head and neck.

Feeling a bit more confident now, Freya got back up and put a few stomps to Anna’s body, asking her if this is what she came to Boston for and shaking her head. Kane moved back to the corner, watching as Anna began to get up again. When she did, Freya took off towards her and left her feet for a tornado DDT! But Anna hooked the top rope, causing Freya to drop and land on the back of her head. This brought the crowd back into it as Anna leaned against the ropes, trying to pull herself together. As the veteran got back to her feet again, Anna shoved her back into the corner and started firing shoulder thrusts into her body. Six connected before she let Freya stumble out, while Anna headed up to the top rope. When Freya turned, Giovanna connected with a missile dropkick to her chest!

Zack: That was the opening Anna needed, Lyn! She may be giving up years of experience, but she’s certainly making up for it in tenacity!

Lyn: That missile dropkick was a thing of beauty there and now The Saltiest is taking it down on Profession Wrestling’s Stepchild.

She pulled Freya back to her feet, using an Irish whip to send her into the farthest corner. She darted in with a forearm smash into a spinning backfist, a forward Russian leg sweep, and a leaping elbow drop to the back of her head. The crowd came to its feet here as Anna rolled her over to make the cover.

Lyn: COMB-ANNA-TION!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Freya popped her shoulder up before the three. Anna sat up on her knees, trying to shake off some of the damage Freya had done to her before she got to her feet.

Zack: Freya can take a lot of punishment, which we’ve seen before up to and including muffler shots. Anna’s gonna have to dig even deeper into her arsenal tonight.

As the veteran began to get to her feet, Anna grabbed her around the waist and drove her back with a gutwrench suplex. She bounced off the far side ropes next, measuring and delivering another of her leaping elbow drops to the heart of her opponent. She stepped over her to climb onto the ropes, bouncing on them before she kicked her feet out to deliver a double knee drop into Freya’s body. She rolled her away from the ropes, and went for another cover. Wilson fell to make the count.

Zack: Anna got some hang time off that double knee drop, and she may have Freya right where she wants her!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Freya once again popped her shoulder off the mat in time. Anna tried to pull herself together, and climbed back to her feet. The blonde started smacking her golden elbow pad as she headed towards the far side, waiting on Freya to get up.

Lyn: It looks like Anna’s calling for the Golden Elbow...!

Freya clutched her ribs as she began to stir on the mat, using the ropes to help her get back to her feet as Anna rolled her elbow on the other side of the ring. When the veteran turned around, Anna darted towards her with the Golden Elbow in mind. But Freya ducked underneath it as Anna nearly ran into the ropes. And before the blonde could turn around, Freya applied her cobra clutch into a triangle choke and dropped back to the mat.

Lyn: And she immediately gets countered into a Triangle Cobra Clutch!

Freya’s teeth were gritted as she struggled to hold onto Anna, who was fighting to get free of her grip as Kane lay on the mat. It almost looked like Anna was in a death roll as Freya tried to tighten her grip on the hold with Anna beginning to slow her movements. The referee dropped down to one knee, asking Anna if she wanted to submit. He got nothing to indicate that she did as Anna’s arm movements became more lethargic by the second.

Zack: That’s the FREYA DEATH DEVICE! And Anna’s slowly getting choked out! I’ve been told the more you fight this hold, the faster it works, Lyn.

Lyn: I think this might be it, Zack. There’s no way she’s going to break out of it directly but maybe...

The referee asked again, still not getting a response that she did but her arm had stopped moving entirely now. Wilson reached forward, lifting up her hand and letting it drop. He did it a second time to the same effect. When he did the third time, it dropped but her leg kicked out over the bottom rope. He called for the break, pointing to her leg on the ropes for Freya. But the veteran didn’t seem to care, as she kept the hold applied till he got to a four count. She finally rolled away, and got back to her feet.

Lyn: Well Anna gets a leg on the ropes but she still got choke out regardless.

Zack: That was pure luck and maybe a little instinct from Anna. If she had been a couple feet away from the ropes, this would be over right now.

Anna was extremely slow moving, thanks to the hold being applied as long as it was. She reached for the ropes more than once before she finally got her arm around one of them and started to pull herself up to her feet. Freya darted towards her from the corner, grabbing her head and delivering a facebreaker against her knee that dropped Anna to the mat. The veteran immediately went for the cover, this time hooking the outside leg as Wilson went to count.

Zack: That’s it right there! That’s the knockout shot!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Anna got her shoulder up, causing Freya to look more than a little annoyed. The veteran got back to her feet, and started stomping the blonde repeatedly. She looked out to the crowd, making a cutting motion with her hand before she headed for the other side of the ring.

Lyn: We might be looking at one Kitchen Knife coming up...!

As Anna started to get to her hands and knees, Freya took off towards her in a sprint. Kane left her feet for a curb stomp but Anna avoided it. Freya landed awkwardly on her feet in front of standing Anna, who caught her with a straight right hand across the jaw! She dropped across her for the cover as the referee slid into position to count.

Zack: LA MANO DE DIO!! Freya may have her jaw broken!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wilson called for the bell as Anna rolled off the cover to a loud response from the Boston crowd cheering at the result. The referee helped her to her feet, and raised her hand in victory.

Lyn: Victory out from the jaws of defeat, to say the least here tonight.

Gaby: Here is your winner…………….ANNA GIOVANNA!!!!

Anna leaned against the corner, trying to collect herself as she spotted the Future Shock Champion, who had apparently been watching from the ramp. Cereza had the title over her shoulder, and told Anna congratulations on her victory.

Zack: I didn’t even realize Cereza was over there on the ramp, but she had a perfect view of what she may be having to contend with in two weeks with that title on the line.

Lyn: Cereza better be ready, that straight right hand looked like death.

Anna headed towards the ropes, nodding her thanks and pointing to Cereza’s title and reminding her it only takes one shot. The champion looked down at her title, and back to Anna with a more determined expression as the blonde climbed the turnbuckle and raised her right hand overhead.

Lyn: Could we be looking at the next Future Shock champion right here and now?

Zack: It’s two weeks away! Future Shock invades London with those two women going toe to toe for the Future Shock Championship! For Lyn Dallins, this is Zack Hudson and we’ll see you in London!!

The camera looked over Cereza’s shoulder as she looked up to Anna on the corner as Future Shock faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: