Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:06:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - June 3, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - June 3, 2017  (Read 313 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2017, 11:01:00 pm »

Live from the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York
June 3, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. From there, the next image we see is what looks like a card table with three chairs around it somewhere in the back. All three of those chairs were occupied: one by “The” Steph Stefano, one by her manager Christian Kincaid, and one by Kyle Kilmeade.

Kyle: So what’d you guys want to see me about?

Christian: Well Steph here wanted to see about a match being put together with one of your clients. So we figured we’d come right to the source, especially since she has a match tonight.

Kyle: Rhea? You want another match with Rhea? Sorry, not many ever ask for rematches with her too often.

Steph: No... No I suppose they don’t. They wouldn’t.

The Wicked Witch’s elbows pressed up against the table and her fingers interlaced to form a place for her eyes to watch Rhea’s manager, the rest of her face hidden away by her hands. She watched Kyle for a moment before clearing her throat.

Steph: Rhea was victorious over me in one on one competition, and then she banded with the Ascension and together they beat a full formed Scarborough Fair. Certainly that’s a reason to want one more match, isn’t it? Especially when there’s a match with Amaro looking closer and closer and I need to be on my top game. As you can see recently...

She trailed off, letting that hang.

Christian: You can understand that, I’m sure.

Kyle: Well yeah. Look, Steph knows I appreciate and like her. So if she wants another crack at Rhea, I’m pretty sure I can put that together. But speaking strictly as the manager involved here, I do have one request. No matter what happens in this rematch if Steph gets past Amaro for the title, I think Rhea should have a shot at it. If you’re fine with that, I’ll set it up myself.

Steph: At this point I’m pretty sure she’s well set up for it already. Especially if she so happens to beat Vega tonight. Might even be in for a bit more... Who’s to say really? If I win, sure, fine, she can get a shot but uh... You can’t forget that Kaoru will also be looking for one after Unstoppable.

Kyle: Kaoru? You think Kaoru would stand a shot against Rhea? Yeah fine, Kaoru can have her round too. But I’m pretty sure Rhea can handle her if she has to.

Steph: All a possibility is all I’m saying. Either way, we’re agreed. Whatever happens this round, if I have the Evolution championship, Rhea has her shot guaranteed in her back pocket.

Kyle: You got yourself a deal then. Now if you’ll both excuse me, I better get back to her. She’s got a cat to spay here in a bit.

He gave a wink to CK as he got up, seeing as that was Leona’s manager. As he left, Christian looked back to Steph.

Christian: I’m glad you get along with him….

Steph looked back at Christian before she watched the direction Kyle went, a thoughtful look on her face.  A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes its first commercial break.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The sounds of epic drama music fill the arena until we hear the beat of “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bih!
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guard rail.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, she is “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFYYYY!!!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Miss Rourke as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Zack: Tifa hasn’t had the best of luck since her return to the FFW roster, something that she will be looking to change tonight, especially with the chance of getting into Fast Track consideration.

Mai: She should just go and lay down in the centre of the ring now and save us all the agony of having to watch her.

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Maggie:And her opponent, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down,
I can feel it when they stood their ground.

Roll over right, keep it through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight, keep it through the night.
I’ll smash right through your spotlight.

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women as Maggie makes her way out of the ring. Once she is happy that neither woman has anything that they shouldn’t have on them, Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring and spend several moments just glaring at each other until Tifa asks Mel if she’s ready to have her face kicked in. Mel gives an eye roll which Tifa doesn’t seem to happy about as she asks again starting to look a little aggravated. This time, Mel just plain laughs in her face and the anger really starts to show on Tifa’s face right up until Mel lunges forwards and catches her with a headbutt that sends Heafy reeling backwards a few steps.

Zack: It’s clear that Mel is not in the mood for playing along with Tifa tonight. Tifa tried to rile her up with some early trash talk but it has fallen on deaf ears.

Mai: Maybe she should have just kept quiet, but if she had we would have missed out on the glorious sight of Mel shutting her up.

As Tifa tries to gather her bearings Mel hits her with a second headbutt to the face pushing her further backwards, before she drops her shoulder and charges at her to knock her back first into the corner. The second Heafy’s back hits the corner Mel hits her with a chop across the chest that resounds around the arena and gets her no love at all from the Rochester crowd. Before Tifa can respond Mel hits her with another chop to the chest...and another and another until she gets up to five and Tifa’s chest is visibly starting to redden. Tifa raises her hand to rub her chest and Mel pulls her out of the corner before proceeding to use a bulldog to plant her on the canvas. Heafy bounces onto her back and Mel immediately throws her arm over her to go for a cover. Stringer drops down into position for the count.

Mai: Mel is trying to save us all from having to watch Tifa longer than necessary and this could be a very early finish.

ONE!!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tifa rolls her shoulder before Stringer and complete the two and Mel pops straight back up to her feet, dragging Tifa back up to hers shortly after.

Zack: It was a very early cover from Mel but Tifa is a lot more resilient than that. She’s not going to make it easy for the co-holder of the Unity Championship.

Mel starts to unload with a series of right hands into Tifa’s head pushing her back against the ropes. Grabbing her by the arm she fires Tifa across to the opposite and ropes and as Heafy rebounds, Mel catches her with a big boot directly to the face which drops her to her knees. Avilo pounces quickly and grabs Tifa by the arm again, this time using a double knee armbreaker which brings a yell of pain from Tifa as she rolls on the mat. Mel completely ignores the boos being sent in her direction from the crowd as she pulls Tifa back to her feet and straight into a belly-to-back suplex to send her straight back down again. The brazilian floats straight over for another cover.

Mai: You were saying, Zack? Mel is on fire and Tifa is getting steamrolled!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Tifa manages to pop her shoulder off the canvas and Mel storms back to her feet for confirmation from Stringer that it was only a two.

Zack: Mel managed to get Tifa down for a second pin attempt but Tifa had other ideas when it came to staying down. It is looking quite one sided at the moment and Tifa needs to get some momentum going her way or this could be over before it’s even really begun.

Behind Mel, Tifa rolls to the ropes and uses them to pull herself back up to her feet and taking a moment to gather her wits about her. On hearing the crowd cheer for Tifa, Mel spins around to see her now on her feet and wastes no time in charging across towards her. Before Mel manages to get her hands on her, Heafy narrowly dodges to the side of her and runs to the opposite ropes. Hitting the ropes and bouncing off them, Tifa makes her way back towards Mel and catches her with a dropkick to the the chest that knocks the Brazilian backwards but not enough to drop her completely. Following up straight away Tifa connects a kick to the back of Mel’s knee which drops her down to the opposite knee. A second dropkick from Tifa puts Mel flat on her back and Tifa scrambles over her as Stringer drops into position for the count.

Mai: Noooooo! Come on Mel, stand up!

ONE!!!

Mel kicks out almost immediately and both women pop back up to their feet at almost the same time.

Zack: I think she may have heard you, Mai. The referee barely even had chance to start that count before Mel powered out.

The two women start to circle each other, neither one making the first move for a good few seconds before Tifa breaks the stalemate with an elbow directed straight to Mel’s chest. After the first one, Tifa follows with a quick fire series of elbows all managing to hit in roughly the same spot. Mel staggers backwards a little winded and Tifa takes advantage of her distraction to run to the ropes. Using the second rope as a springboard Tifa goes for hurricanrana to bring Mel down to the mat.

Zack: Tifa is finding her momentum now and the crowd are fully behind her.

Mai: Just like her best days!

With Mel on the canvas Tifa connects a double stomp to her chest and Mel rolls away clutching the area as she tries to control her breathing. As Mel starts to slowly pull herself up to her knees, Tifa makes for the ropes using them as a springboard for a second time. This time for an elbow that flattens Mel back on the canvas. Tifa goes for another cover.

Zack: Tifa going for her second pin attempt and no doubt hoping to get further than a one count this time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel gets her shoulder up just after the two and Tifa gets back to her feet looking more than a little disappointed.

Mai: Well two is better than one. Not enough to keep Mel down though!

Tifa starts to pace around Mel shouting at her to get back to her feet. Mel obliges and the two start to trade blows back and forth until Mel takes control and whips Tifa into the ropes. Tifa hits the ropes and rebounds off towards a waiting clothesline from the Brazilian. Tifa ducks under Mel’s arm and keeps running to the opposite ropes. Bouncing off them she comes back towards Mel looking for the running Yakuza kick but the Brazilian narrowly manages to dodge. Tifa barely manages to keep herself from crashing to the canvas, at least until Mel catches her for the gutwrench driver that is. Mel immediately floats over for the cover. Stringer gets into position for the count as Mel hooks both legs for good measure.

Zack: Tifa attempted EAT THE FOOT but Mel managed to avoid it and counter with MEL-BOMB and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer immediately calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner………………..MEL AVILO!

Mai: I never had any doubt that Mel would do it!

Zack: It came close to being a victory for Tifa, but Mel snatched it away from her at the last second.

Mel gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer, while Tifa sits up and slaps the mat behind her, looking thoroughly frustrated. The camera goes back to focus on Mel with her hand raised before cutting elsewhere.

Pawn Stars Future Shock Edition

The next image we see is clearly not in the arena, but the exterior sign of Rochester Pawn & Gold. When the camera pans down, there we find Jake Chandler and the Future Shock Prospect of the Year Gillie Barnes heading towards the door. Jake looks particularly enthusiastic as they pass a window with a sign letting patrons know they had top notch guns and gold for sale. The Queen of Old School peeks through the window momentarily before looking around to follow behind Jake as he steps inside.

Gillie: Jake are you uhm... Are you absolutely sure there’s something in here that I could use to face off against Missy for the UK Invasion show? I am not as sure, especially when it comes to...

She stops for a second to read the little title card under one of the hunting rifles.

Gillie: A... Open-Country Stalker... Nosler M48 Patriot. Apparently made for all your deer hunting needs. It comes with 6.5mm caliber loads. Well... Good to know.

Jake: Positive! I was just here earlier when I saw it, they are holding a big purchase for me as it is.

He motioned past the rifles and then the handguns in the case. They passed an extensive jewelry collection, including what looked to be engagement rings for the most part. Jake looked at those for a bit longer.

Jake: I guess relationships in Rochester don’t always last that long…

Gillie: What happens in Rochester stays in Rochester.

As Jake continues with her, one of the pawn shop employees greets him and hangs him a slim brown bag.

Clerk: Welcome back, here’s your comic you bought. I packaged it up for you.

Jake: Thanks!

Jake peered inside, and then showed it to Gillie.

Jake: That’s Wonder Woman #6 from 1943, the first appearance of the Cheetah!

Gillie studied it for a second, trying to get the jist of what she was looking at as she eyed Cheetah especially for a few moments longer.

Gillie: She’s Wonder Woman’s main villain? That explains why every time you and Mal play Injustice 2 you pick Wonder Woman when she picks Cheetah...

The Sheerness native mumbled something that sounded distinctly like, ‘and beat her every time’. Somewhere one might assume the former mechanic’s ears are burning. She looked up from the comic and back at Jake.

Gillie: How far does your comic book collection range anyway?

Jake: This will be the prize piece, nothing I got is this old. Wait till Mallory sees it! But...this isn’t what I was going to show you.

Clerk: You said you had a problem with a girl that likes to use a chain, if I recall. We got some nice little handguns over here, have you thought about a 9mm at all?

Jake’s eyes widened at that, and he quickly shook his head as Gillie smiled slightly.

Jake: No! I was talking about that over there.

He pointed to the wall, where a metal detecting wand was hanging. The wrestler from Sheerness stared at the metal detector for a few moments before she slowly began to nod as though really getting what Jake was getting at here. She leaned over to take a better look at it.

Gillie: This... This might just be the perfect thing. There’s no way Missy could hide any chains on her during the match when this is brought about.

Clerk: Yeah, we bought that from a guy who used to work at a high school. He used it to make sure none of the kids coming in had anything on them.

Jake: You could have the referee wave it over her to be sure, and then you’re set to go! How much is it?

Clerk: $1500.

Jake: That’s a lot more than--

Clerk: You just bought a comic that cost fi--

Jake: That’s irrelevant. What do you think, Gillie? We can get it if you want, whatever you think would help you make the match an even playing field. Especially since she and her friend attacked you last time.

Clerk: Two girls jumping a third in wrestling gear? Sounds kinda hot.

The Queen of Old School looks at him as though to sort of look past that before looking past the Clerk’s head to a bright yellow and black sign that reads quite plainly ‘All Sales Are Final’. With a small mumbling she nods and digs into her back pocket for a wallet, unzipping it and producing a card and her photo I.D. as well as putting it down on the counter for the clerk.

Gillie: We’ll take it, but I hope there’s some sort of exchange service even if all sails are final or store credit or something if it doesn’t work.

As the clerk was about to grab it, Jake put his hand on top of it with a snap of his fingers.

Jake: I have a better idea. Why don’t we just buy a magnet for the referee to use? Staples sells them for $4, that’d work just as well, wouldn’t it?

The clerk seemed irritated by this development, while Jake kept his hand over Gillie’s card. Gillie nodded slightly and reached under Jake’s hand to slowly slide her card away from the counter and likely causing the clerk more frustration by the second.

Gillie: Well, alright. They are those heavy duty magnets right? The ones you have a handle on so you can actively wave it around? I’m sure a chain won’t escape that.

Jake: We’ll go find out before the show starts. Thanks for everything though.

He tells her first and then the clerk before the pair head for the door with Jake’s clearly expensive new comic under his arm.

Jake: Whatever it takes to help you win fair and square out there. Mallory will be there in case anyone else decides to jump you. And when we get home, you can be the first to enjoy our new purple sofa!

Gillie: You guys actually bought it. You really and truly bought it... Did you get the matching futon?

As they headed to the outside, the clerk just stared a hole through them both before sighing as we hope to a commercial for Unstoppable.

A Moment with Lily-Rose

Backstage we go as we find Amber Carano standing by with the first Future Shock graduate, Lily Rose. That fighter doesn't seem in the most pleasant of moods as she stands with her arms folded.

Amber: Lily, the last time we saw you just a week ago, and for the second time in a row after you and Sophia Pike wrestled in a rematch from Relentless. As was seen, you put up a mighty valiant effort against the Emerald Siren, but…

The Fighting Rose let out a sigh and a shrug before she interrupted Amber.

Lily: Yeah, I know, and once again I lost to her. You know what, though? She won. She was the better woman. Drives me loco that I'm not doing so grand within the No Surrender division, but you can't say I didn't do some semblance of damage to Pike either. I fought hard against her. I'm not proud of losing again, I'm not happy that she said so much about Future Shock while she was down there, but I can't deny she didn't earn that graduation spot, either. So good for her.

Amber: Well as I'm sure you know, next Velocity will see you going against Sophia and the No Surrender champion Savannah Taylor while teaming up with another woman you've fought in the past, Vanessa Cade. I'm sure you're looking forward to this fight as well?

Lily: It's going to be different, since in FFW I've been strictly a singles wrestler. Not that I'm not familiar with tag team action, I've had a few matches of the sort with Carly elsewhere, but teaming with someone like Vanessa is a change of pace for me. But hey, she's a tag veteran and she holds half the SVW tag titles, so who am I to say no to that, eh? Not sure What will come out of it, but yeah, but tag match with a lot to prove.

Lily nods with a smirk before heading off, and we fade out.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:15:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 11:03:21 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, where we find Maggie Rourke already standing by with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We got a rematch coming up, fans, and one in which Scarlett Silver might like to even the score. Joining me is the newest graduate from Future Shock, who is no doubt prepping for her final match there on June 13th. She’s also part of the same group as Scarlett and Emma Mac. Welcome back, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me again. I always think this is the best seat in the house. Short of actually being in the ring of course. Scarlett was definitely fired up going into this one tonight.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby Tyler got a lot of fanfare and hype coming into FFW, and she’s proven in the ring that she was worth that and more. She came within an eyelash of becoming the Fast Track Champion, and you can bet she’d be happy to steamroll Scarlett right back up that ladder.

Missy: There’s no doubt at all that Ruby had an impressive start to her FFW career but when all’s said and done close just cut mustard when it comes to Championships. Almost doesn’t get remembered in the grand scheme of things and I know Scarlett isn’t going to make it easy for her to get another shot tonight.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California…."The Star Distraction" Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: Since they last met, Scarlett here has been racking up the victories. The last one came when she faced Kassidy, though I have a feeling the Warrior That Time Forgot hasn’t decided to let bygones be bygones.

Missy: Scarlett has been doing quite well for herself recently and she has to thank CK at least in part for that. I know he’s helped her focus her training a lot more than she was doing previously.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as the crowd already begins showing their support for Ruby, which only elicits an eyeroll from Scarlett as she listens to them. The pair head towards the center of the ring with Scarlett offering her a handshake with a smile on her face. Ruby glances down to her hand as Scarlett continues to beam like a little angel...at least until Ruby takes her hand and jerks her forward into a right hand to the mouth. That really brings appreciation from the crowd as Tyler unloads with right hands to the head, still keeping holding of Silver’s hand and knocking her to her knees. She jerks her back up, still holding that hand, and delivers a knife edge chop followed by two more to her chest. A judo throw snaps her over her shoulder while Ruby still has her hand before she yanks her up to her feet. A short arm clothesline takes her right back down before she finally lets go of that hand with an amused look on her face, and the live crowd very much enjoying what they are seeing.

Zack: That may be the last time Scarlett ever offers a handshake again, that didn’t work out well at all! Ruby pounded her in every direction before she finally let her go with that short arm clothesline.

Missy: That was just plain rude! Scarlett was offering the hand of friendship and good sportsmanship and Ruby just threw it in her face...literally. This crowd should be ashamed of themselves cheering that kind of behaviour.

Ruby pulled her back to her feet, and lowered her shoulder before driving her back first into the corner. Silver landed hard before Tyler began to drive shoulder thrusts into her ribs one after another. As soon as Scarlett managed to get out of the corner, Tyler spun her around, and decked her with a discus punch to the mouth that put her on her knees again. She moved around behind her, and connected with a stiff front kick to the spine that froze Silver in place. At least it did until Tyler drove her face down into the mat with a bulldog. She quickly rolled her over to make the cover before Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Scarlett may not even get out of the blocks tonight! Ruby with the cover already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett kicked out at two, and Ruby immediately got back to her feet to deliver a standing fist drop to her head when she tried to sit up.

Missy: I would never count Scarlett out that easily, Zack. She’s more resilient than she appears, but this is going to be taking it’s toll on her. She needs to start getting some offense in.

Tyler listened to the crowd support for a second, the smile formed over her face as she did before pulling Scarlett back to her feet. She fired her across to the far corner, causing Silver to land back first all over again. Ruby followed her in, whipping her across yet again to cause Scarlett to hit back first in the other corner. Silver staggered out, clutching her lower back before she dropped to her knees in pain. Ruby darted at her as Silver was starting to get up, only to put her back down with a step up enzuigiri that caught her on the back of the head! Scarlett dropped to the mat, and was pulled out of the ring by her manager as Ruby was getting back to her feet and about to continue the assault.

Missy: A very timely save from CK there. I’m not sure how much more of that Scarlett could have taken. It’s like she’s forgotten the reason she’s out here or something. If she doesn’t pull herself together soon, it’s going to be an early shower for her.

Zack: She’s just getting ragdolled by the Huntress in there, and Christian may have just saved her from a far worse fate. But Ruby’s not going to wait!

Scarlett rubbed the back of her head as her manager spoke with her. Silver headed back to the ring, and climbed up onto the apron….only for Ruby to grab her by the hair and pull her up the rest of the way. Scarlett grabbed Ruby’s hand, since it was pulling her own hair. And when she got back onto the apron, the Chaotic Temptation member grabbed Ruby’s head and dropped down to the floor to snap her neck across the top rope. Tyler clutched her throat as she staggered away, trying to catch her breath before Scarlett slithered under the bottom rope back into the ring. She immediately took off into a run, using the middle rope for a springboard as she rebounded into a tornado DDT that brought applause from her manager on the floor. Scarlett took a moment to antagonize the crowd with her arms out, looking for applause from them as well but not getting it.

Zack: Looks like her manager’s been teaching her a couple things, but Silver better stay on top of her, because I’m not sure how long this will keep Ruby down.

Missy: Scarlett is usually quite good at staying on top of things, but she needs to concentrate on the matter at hand instead of trying to get the crowd’s approval. It’s never going to happen and after their disgraceful display earlier I think she should be pleased about that.

Missy was proven quite right, because Ruby rolled Scarlett up from behind into a schoolgirl pin attempt that surprised Silver and the crowd!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett kicked out in time, and got back to her feet to admonish referee Melinda Davis for the count. Meanwhile, Ruby was starting to get up again behind her as Christian tried to point that out from the floor.

Missy: For pity’s sake Scarlett. Learn your lesson and concentrate girl. I’m sorely tempted to go and smack her myself at the moment!

Ruby circled in from behind, and applied a cobra clutch. But while the referee was checking to make sure it wasn’t a choke, Scarlett surprised her opponent by delivering a mule kick between her legs. That made her let go, and drop to her knees in pain before the referee questioned her what she did. Silver simply shrugged her shoulders to the official before using a knee strike to the side of Ruby’s head when she turned back towards her. Feeling a bit more confident now, she pushed Ruby’s head away with her foot to toy with her. When she started to get up though, she scooped her over one shoulder and drove her into the mat with a standing powerslam. She sat up on her knees with a smile on her face, slapping the back of Ruby’s head in amusement.

Missy: Better late than never! Although after what we’ve seen so far, I’m not sure tormenting Ruby is really what she should be doing right now. I know it wouldn’t be the first thing on my agenda.

Zack: She looks like she’s having a good time in there. But like you, I think a bit more focus on trying to defeat the woman she’s facing could do her a bit more use.

Silver rolled her onto her back, and grabbed her feet under both arms before she started dragging her towards the corner. When she was there, she turned around to position Ruby’s head under the bottom turnbuckle before falling backwards with a catapult that snapped her head against that same bottom turnbuckle! Ruby’s head bounced off the mat like a pinball before Scarlett dragged her back away from the ropes. Silver seemed to get an idea, almost like  a light bulb went off over her head. She immediately headed for the corner, and all the way to the top rope for a knee drop. She went right back up to do it again. She then put her foot on Ruby’s chest and crossed her arms, awaiting the pin from the referee.

Zack: Ruby may be out cold from hitting the bottom turnbuckle, this could be academic...if it wasn’t for that cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!

Ruby shoved her foot off her chest, and tried to roll away from her. Scarlett moved in behind her, and applied an abdominal stretch after the earlier damage she had done. Davis dropped in front of Ruby to see if she wanted to submit while Scarlett reached behind her to grab the top rope.

Missy: Turnbuckles are a girl’s best friend! I really wasn’t expecting Ruby to be able to get up from that one, so I’m half impressed and half disappointed.

The referee asked Ruby again and again, who was clearly in more pain as a result of Scarlett’s hand being where it was. The referee leaned around, and Scarlett immediately fluffed her hair with it till the official got back into position. And then, she went right back to the top rope for extra leverage. Ruby’s face was in agony once more until the referee peeked around the other way behind Scarlett’s back. This time, she caught her and kicked Scarlett’s hand free, and allowed Ruby to use a hip toss to drive Silver to the mat. Tyler leaned up, her ribs clearly bothering her but a look of anger on her face as she looked to Scarlett. She jerked her up by the arm, and fired her hard into the corner once more! Silver struck back first, hanging in place as Ruby headed for the other corner. Tyler lowered her shoulder, and took off with a running shoulder tackle aimed for Silver’s ribs...until her manager yanked Scarlett out of the way after getting onto the apron. Ruby crashed shoulder first into the post between the turnbuckles as Davis read CK the riot act.

Missy: CK is certainly earning his manager’s fee tonight! Scarlett would have been in a world of pain there if he hadn’t of saved her bacon yet again. I’ll be having words with her after this.

Zack: Davis should just throw him out of here. That’s twice now that he’s gotten involved, and Ruby suffered for it! This is--

The crowd began to get very loud as they saw The Warrior That Time Forgot standing at the top of the ramp. A chant for Kassidy began as she headed towards the ring in a power walk before she started picking up speed and running towards it instead!

Zack: Well….maybe we have another deterrent on her way down other than the referee! Here comes Kassidy, and she’s not even booked tonight!

Missy: The referee should send her straight back out of here again. She has no reason at all to be out here and after her disgraceful behaviour attacking a manager with no good reason the last time she was. This is disgusting allowing her anywhere near a ring!

Scarlett was actually focused at this point, not looking at the ramp as she pulled Ruby free of the corner. She snapped her arms around her waist, and executed a trio of German suplexes that drove Ruby into the mat again and again. Meanwhile on the floor, Kassidy was sprinting around the corner as Christian was trying to avoid her. He got a few feet away, and looked behind him….not seeing her. It wasn’t until he turned back the other way that Kassidy mowed him down with a clothesline as Scarlett was bridging her third German suplex into a pin attempt! Davis dropped to count!

Missy: Where’s security when you need them! Scarlett is finally focused on the task at hand and completely missed Kassidy attacking CK AGAIN!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ruby got her shoulder up in time before the three, which got a pop as well. Another pop followed that as CK was getting up, only for Kassidy to literally scoop him up and slam him to the floor.

Zack: She’s absolutely full of adrenaline, and she put CK down like a bad habit on the floor! Kassidy’s seen enough!

The orange haired warrior turned to the ring, and this time, Scarlett spotted her. Kassidy grabbed the bottom rope, and began shaking it violently and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Missy: Seriously….where the hell is security. Kassidy shouldn’t even be out here and she’s attacked a manager.

Kassidy hopped up on the apron as Scarlett noticed what she’d done before the brunette slapped her across the face. Kassidy stepped into the ring, and used a Thesz press to take her down and start unloading right hands! Davis called for the bell, not that Kassidy paid it any attention as she continued to unload on Silver!

Zack: Oh, she shouldn’t have done that! She slapped Kassidy across the face, and she snapped! There goes the bell, but Kassidy’s not worried about that right now!

Missy: You’re worried about a slap? After what Kassidy did? Scarlett should have given her a hell of a lot more than a slap!

Ruby was getting to her feet, pulling Kassidy off Scarlett and asking her what she was doing. Kassidy was amped up, telling her what happened when the ring announcer made the call.

Maggie: The referee has disqualified Ruby Tyler….therefore your winner….SCARLETT SILVER!!!

Ruby was even less happy now as she shoved Kassidy, and was shoved right back in return as the two went nose to nose. Both Scarlett and her manager were down, just one in the ring and the other ringside.

Zack: Ruby’s been disqualified because of Kassidy, and she’s damn sure not happy about it! Silver wins on a technicality, but Ruby and Kassidy look like they are about to pop!

Missy: You can’t blame Ruby for being pissed at Kassidy, she’s just lost her the match. Go for it Ruby! Knock her out!

Scarlett began to stir on the mat, trying to get her bearings as she crawled away from the pair a couple feet. She got up behind Kassidy as she and Ruby were staring at each other...and then shoved Kassidy into Ruby, which then set Ruby off as she started unloading with right hands again. Kassidy returned fire with shots of her own as Scarlett rolled out to the floor to get away from both of them, that and to find her manager. Security emerged from the back next, heading towards the ring and trying to separate the two women inside the ring.

Missy: Welcome to the party guys! Took you long enough didn’t it?! Scarlett has done the smart thing for probably the first time tonight and got the hell outta dodge.

Zack: Scarlett has instigated this blow up, and Ruby and Kassidy are still ready to keep fighting! And security is having a devil of a time stopping them!

Scarlett got about halfway up the ramp when the COO stepped out on the top of the stage, clearing his voice and getting the attention of all three women.

Cody: Ladies, let me help you solve this issue. Because on July 29th in Dallas at Unstoppable 8, it’s gonna be you...Scarlett Silver...against Kassidy…..and Ruby Tyler in a triple threat match! And the winner will receive a shot at the Fast Track Championship!

Ruby and Kassidy seemed to like that idea, looking across at one another before looking down to Scarlett who was helping her manager.

Zack: Now that’s one hell of a way to solve it! None of these women like each other, as we’ve seen after all this! And they’ll meet at the biggest show of the year for FFW in one hell of a triple threat match!

Missy: That is going to be some match. I kinda pity whichever referee gets that, I think it’s going to be a highly fuelled all out war in the ring that night!

As the cameras flash to each of the three women’s faces, we then see the graphic for their match just made. From there, the show cuts elsewhere.

So The Pistols Want A Match?

We cut backstage to find Legs & Arse, who are not wrestling this week, having a celebratory toast with two cans of Guinness beer. There's obviously something worth celebrating.

Muirne: How about that, lass, just over a week ago we beat the Scarborough Fair, a team that eluded us quite a while ago! An' after hearin' what was said followin' that encounter it appears we'll be next in line after Unstoppable fer our own title shot for the Tornado belts!

Siobhan: Aye, lass, it's been quite a while since we've been able to celebrate so heartily, but here we are.

Muirne: An' in a matter o' weeks we'll be facin' off against the Change o' Heart! Won't that be somethin'?

Siobhan: After a lot of the things that Shizuka has said about you between Global Wars and now, I do think it's warranted we have a fight with them.

Chrysta: Celebrate now, for the end is sooner than you think.

Muirne almost chokes on her drink, turning to see the Change of Heart were right behind L&A. Chrysta and Shizuka appear to be all smiles while Muirne is a bit weary of them.

Shizuka: Enjoying yourselves, girls?

Muirne: Aye, we were. Up until a few seconds ago that is.

Chrysta: We didn't mean to ruin any celebration, but we figured now is as good a time as any to let you know that we've been in talks with Cody and Samantha about our plans for Unstoppable, and we thought that we'd give you an opportunity to face us a bit sooner than then.

This causes Muirne to smirk.

Muirne: That so? Alright, fair enough. Don't matter when we get ya lassies, jus' as long as we make ya eat them Ohno shillin's.

Siobhan: Hang on a second, though. Why this all of a sudden? What's with wanting the match against us sooner than Unstoppable?

The Change of Heart share glances with one another before turning back to L&A.

Chrysta: Let's just call it returning a favor.

Shizuka: See, after the Pistols showed up last week, saying that they're coming back for a match at Unstoppable, we thought...why not let us be their big return match?

Chrysta: It only seems fair, seeing as we were their last opponents in FFW, and now that we're the ones leaving, it made the most sense to give them that shot as well.

Shizuka: So after talking it over with the heads of FFW, it's official. The Change of Heart, on their last night in FFW...will be taking on THE PISTOLS!

The crowd cheers can be heard, but the looks on Muirne and Siobhan's faces don't tell a very good story.

Shizuka: But yeah, we'll be seeing you guys soon. We just thought you should know ahead of time. See you later.

With a wave, Shizuka & Chrysta were off, and as the camera focuses on L&A, Muirne is very much pissed, even crushing the beer can in her hand.

Siobhan: They've certainly grown an ego over this retirement thing, haven't they?

Muirne: Even before then, lass. But hearin' about this, oooohohohoh...it makes me wanna bash their heads in ASAP.

Siobhan: They're still within sight, now's a good time as any.

Muirne: Naaah nah nah lass. Let 'em wait till later, THEN we'll give 'em a good what fer.

The Irish tomboy then tries to drink from her crushed can...only for the beverage to not flow so well.

Muirne: Bloody-

Siobhan: Well what did you THINK was going to happen, Muirne?

The taller Scot sighs as we fade out.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 12:41:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 11:05:10 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: This is one I’ve been looking forward to! The woman who would take on Nevaeh Summers at Unstoppable first must take on the Amazon herself, and this match is sure to be a doozy!

Mai: Sure, a doozy if your definition is an over...everything Mexican against an under-everything Greek who isn’t sure if she’s coming or going.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Like I just said, this woman is taking on Nevaeh at Unstoppable and that will be a rematch from Global Wars...and from February of last year. She’s going to have her work cut out for her with that, and Rhea’s no slouch either.

Mai: You talk like Leona has any chance in hell of beating Nevaeh. She’s already failed twice, what’s a third going to do? I mean she might beat Rhea but I’m not counting on that either.

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Zack: Rhea is on the warpath right now, and you can see it in her face! A win over Leona would rocket her, and by God she could do with a big win!

Mai: That’s not the only thing she could do with, and what I think she could do with is...well, x-rated.

Zack: You’re actually censoring yourself?

The bell is called for, and as the two women reach the middle of the ring, they begin to circle each other. Three revolutions later and it seems as though no one really is going to make a move...until Rhea lunges at her and takes her down with a shoulder tackle, and uses that to start wailing on her with lefts, pinning Leona’s head down with her right hand to keep her there. The Amazon continues this assault until she is pulled off her by Rocca, who scolds her for it. Rhea doesn’t seem to care however ad pulls Leona to her feet by the hair, then knocks her back down with a short-arm clothesline; picking her up a second time and for a third time putting her down with a German suplex. She seems to consider rolling them, but decides against it and rolls herself to her feet, where she lays her foot three times into Leona’s chest area.

Mai: You would think from watching this that Rhea wants to kill Leona or something. That’s a little arousing actually.

Zack: Yeah, no. However, it has been all Rhea so far, and that’s not good for Leona. Good for Rhea however as a grounded Leona does not dictate the pace of a match.

Rhea steps back from Leona, and the Latina wrestler rolls to her side, holding her ribs with a pained look on her face. Rhea doesn’t notice (or care) and no sooner is Leona on her feet than she’s grabbed by Rhea who lifts her overhead and attempts to drop her with a military press, but doesn’t drop anything as Leona wriggles out of that, and as Rhea turns, she is met with a kick to the midsection that causes her to bend a little. Leona riles up and puts a knee in Leona’s exposed side, and then a second one that brings the Greek wrestler to a knee. She waits for Rhea to get back to her feet before taking off the nearest ropes and dropping her with a high dropkick that puts her on her backside. A running knee comes next and that catches Rhea in the face and that takes her the rest of the way down. Gaining speed now she turns beside Rhea and drops on her with a standing moonsault!

Zack: And that’s what I was saying about Leona being on control! The pace of this match has gone up a not and for Rhea that i not a good sign.

Mai: Well maybe Rhea shouldn’t have gotten cocky...even if I do like my women cocky.

Zack: Shut up, Mai.

Leona rolls off of the Amazon and pulls her up...just enough that she can put a knee in Rhea’s midsection. And then pulls her forward so that she can put an elbow into Rhea’s back, right between the shoulder blades. That causes the Greek to drop to all fours, pulling a face at the pain from the blow. Leona steps back and looks to be heading for another running knee, but as Leona takes off, Rhea rolls out of the way and Leona has to work quickly to steady herself. The Mexican wrestler turns around and sees that Rhea is almost on her feet, a wicked smile on her face, as though she’s planning something. Taking a run again, Leona leaves her feet and goes for the jumping roundhouse, but is caught by Rhea and dropped on her back! ANd Rhea goes for the cover!

Mai: Leona taking her eyes off the game and I’m okay with seeing her on the bottom!

ONE!

TWO!

NOPE!
Zack: Close, but not close enough, Given the year Leona had last year, it’s going to take more than that to keep her down.

Leona forces her way out of the hold, and as she gets out of it, she rears her elbow and smacks it knockout shot level against Rhea’s head! Rhea drops and it’s Leona’s turn to cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR---NO!

Rhea kicked out of the predicament, and Leona nodded as Rocca held up two fingers. The two women got to their feet and Rhea was first to move, grabbing Leona and whipping her hard into the corner. Leona bounced, and turned around in the corner to see Rhea coming towards her. It was as she moved, and it was Rhea to battered into the pads now. Leona took to the middle rope and without giving it another thought, jumped backwards holding Rhea’s head and crashed her face first against the mat.

Mai: There is so much to-ing and fro-ing here that I don’t know what’s going on. At all. And I don’t like it when I don’t know.

Zack: That’s not a bad thing, these two both have points to make and hell if they’re going to go out and make that point right now.

Leona gets to her feet and raises a hand to the crowd, which gets a cheer. And as Rhea reaches her feet, Leona goes up and goes round once, twice, three times, four times...and on the fifth rotation on Rhea’s body she goes to make the drop with a satellite DDT but Rhea catches what’s going on and just collapses front first!

Zack: That Satellite would have done wonders for Leona there, but she span for too long and here we are!

Mai: Well that’s what you get when you try and please everyone.

Rhea is up first, mostly because she landed on top of Leona. However, as she waits for the final TV Champion to get to her feet, she leans back against the ropes and watches Leona. Then, once Leona is there, Rhea takes out and drops her again with a devastating scissor kick!

Zack: OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! And so has Leona!

And with that, she dropped for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Maggie: Here is your winner, “ATHENA” RHEA LASKARIS!

Mai: Well, chalk that up as a big win for Rhea, seeing as even I have to admit to the roll that Leona found herself on and is still on...sorta.

Zack: That was unlucky on Leona’s part, but she’s not going to let that stop her from looking to better things at Unstoppable!

With Rhea celebrating her win, we go somewhere else.

Herbie <3 The Queens

Breaking Point cuts elsewhere, and there we find Herbie between none other than Valerie & Erica of the Queens of the Modern Age. It should come as no surprise that Herbie has an unopened Twix bar sticking out of his lapel pocket.

Herbie: Hiya, everyone! Herbie here with one of my favorite tag teams throughout FFW. That’d be Erica Horton and Valerie Lamb of the Queens of the Mooern Age! Ladies, thank you both for joining me as I have some news pertaining to the next Breaking Point and potentially beyond to share with you.

Valerie grins.

Valerie: I like news!

Erica: I like news as long as it’s good. So what ya got for us, Herbie? Someone buy you a multipack of chocolate? And are you sharing it with us?

There was a grin on the blonde’s face to indicate she was kidding. Herbie retrieved another Twix bar from his jacket pocket, and put the unopened bar in Erica’s hand.

Herbie: Always have a spare! Anyway, I understand the two of you will be getting the opportunity to earn yourself a shot at some tag gold in two weeks. Cody has put together a tag match with you two against Legs & Arse, who earned themselves a Tornado Tag Title match recently by defeating the Fair.

Valerie: Wonderful. I certainly hope that the Fair do well in their rematch after what happened to them. Of course at the end of it, it doesn’t matter much as we’ll go out there and do what we know our job is; give the best match we can and with any luck, beat them.

Erica: You mean if it’s the Fair. If it’s the Ascension all we need to do is take out Isis and then it’s basically in the bag. Oh, wait...you actually lost to Valentina.

Valerie: One blip does not make a whole thing. So who are we facing in two weeks, Herb?

Herbie: Well that’s the thing. You’ll be meeting the reigning champions in a standard tag match. And if you win, you’ll cement yourselves as future mandatory challengers after Unstoppable.

Erica: I repeat my statement about taking Isis out of the equation and having it sorted.

Valerie: Of course you do. Because everything’s black and white with you...almost like with dad.

Erica: Not true. It’s just a fact that Isis has carried pretty much every incarnation of the Ascension to ever exist. Hell, if you want, we can swap one of us out for Jo, who’s beaten both of them...if you don’t want to stand with Valentina again.

Valerie: I think we’re good, she’s got enough on her plate. Anyway, that will be quite the match and with the implications in mind, I’ll be looking forward to it, and I’m quite sure that Legs & Arse will be watching closely as well.

Herbie: I also wanted to get your thoughts on the recent announcement by the Change of Heart that they are retiring fairly early in their lives from wrestling to focus on their family. You two have faced them before, and I wondered if you had any thoughts on the matter.

Valerie: Watching careers come to an end is always sad, but when we are sad to see people who were obviously liked as Chrysta and Shizuka retiring, I’m just grateful that they were allowed to retire on their own, rather than the way of so many. I personally don’t think they were done here, but clearly they disagree and it’s their choice to make at the end of it. After Unstoppable, I hope they find within each other more than what they already have. That’s all we can ever ask for.

Erica: Cute and all that as it might be, I don’t care one way or the other about their retirement. Sure, it’s sad to see a career end as Valerie said, but if that’s what they want to do, then go ahead.

Herbie: Lastly considering you’ve both faced them, were either of you at all surprised by the recent events involving the former tag team of Ashley Sullivan and Felicity Banks?

Valerie: Watching things like that piss me off, for a variety of reasons. Part of it is personal experience; I’ve been turned on so many times in the past that it honestly upsets me to see it happen. Friends don’t do like that. Or certainly shouldn’t, and claiming it to be for their benefit is actually less helpful to the situation.

Erica: Oh come on, did you honestly not see it coming? Fel’s been all about her since she got here, regardless of what Ashley wanted. Five Feet of Fury were never going to last with her acting like that, and how successful they’ve been in the past has nothing to do with it.

Herbie: In any event, thank you both for your time tonight and good luck against the Tornado Tag Champions in two weeks.

On that, we cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 8.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:09:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 11:06:19 pm »

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 246 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before talking strategy in the corner as their music fades out.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: Here we are, a big tag match featuring the two contenders for the FFW tag divisions. The BSX facing off against Brazilian Storm for the Unity titles at Unstoppable 8, and the Scarborough Fair facing the Tornado champions in the Ascension...who are sitting with me at ringside at this time. Without permission.

Valentina: Excuse you? Look here, little man. Not only do you have the FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions sitting next to you, which is probably more girl action that you ever had in your pathetic life, but you have, as far as Isis & I are concerned, the undisputed Queens of the FFW Tag Team division right now. We don't need permission to be anywhere. As a matter of fact, you should be groveling at our feet right now, thanking us for saving this train wreck that you obviously have guided these idiots into up to this point.

Isis: Get it together, Zack. Or do you want us to help you with that? I don't know about Valentina but I can always use a little extra anger relief to satisfy me.

Valentina: The bottom line is this. You have two teams in that ring now who are insects when it comes to women but not to take anything away from them, they are accomplished in their own right.

Isis: That's right...and both of them have felt our wrath on more than one occasion.

Valentina: Well said, sista.

Zack:...well while you were talking the match has already gotten underway...

The bell rings as Mickey and Andi are the starters for this encounter, Kaoru patting Takata’s shoulder before she heads out of the ring. The two shake hands before circling around the middle of the ring, the fans clapping their hands together until they go for a lockup. Andi is able to switch it into a side headlock, but Mickey is quick to elbow at the space princess’ midsection enough to free her from the hold. Mickey wraps her arms around Takata from the front and twists for a belly to belly side suplex.  Mickey stands up and heads to the ropes, bouncing off with a Lionsault but ends up eating the canvas after Andi rolls out of the way. Takata stands back up while rubbing her side, but is quick to hop onto Mickey’s back and stomp her feet down, forcing Mickey’s face to fall back on the mat. Takata wraps her arms around Mickey’s and lifts her off the mat, holding her up into a Full Nelson. Mickey’s arms flail about as she tries to escape, the princess keeping her upper body away from the ropes. But Mickey’s able to move forward towards a neutral corner while Andi tries to keep her back, her leg reaching over the middle rope to break the hold. The referee begins to count until Andi breaks it off at three.

Valentina: This is what I don't get. Scarborough easily has the size and imposing nature on Andi and she's allowing her to get any chance of defense. That never happened when that “space ant” wrestled me.

Zack: That is true. Also true this “space ant” that you’re referring to has also beaten you several of those times, Valentina.

Valentina: Do you want me to drop you where you stand Zack?

Isis: Look here, Andi is just a lucky duck who's running out of pixie dust. That's why she escapes our clutches on numerous occasions; a poor man's "Road Runner" to our Wile E. Coyote. Of course we're much hotter than him.

After Mickey brings her leg back in the ring, Andi grabs it and hits Scarborough with a dragon screw leg whip, holding onto it for a bit as she tries for a spinning droptoe hold. After two turns Mickey uses her free leg to kick Andi off of her, the space princess stumbling forwards. Mickey uses the ropes to get to her feet, hobbling on one leg while she shakes off the feeling Andi left on it. Scarborough then tries to lift andi up for a German suplex, while succeeding there Andi rolls around to her feet behind Mickey and hits a bulldog to drop Scar on her face. Andi rolls her around for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout from Mickey.

Zack: And Mickey keeps this match alive for her team. To ask you this question ladies, Mickey & Raquel have made it clear that they are gunning for you and have are more determined to say the least to get that which they feel they never lost. How do you feel about that?

Isis: Well, they need to be focused on what’s happening right now because for damn sure they don’t look like a team that’s determined. Let’s face facts. The Scarborough Fair were one of the best teams in FFW; emphasis on the word were. What’s sitting next to you now are the future of the FFW Tag Team Division. Like Valentina said, we rule things now. And whether it’s The Scarborough Fair, the BSX, or any other tag team that comes our way, Valentina and I, we’ll just do what we do best and that’s crush them and further strengthen our stature in this division.

Valentina: We’ve been denied our opportunities to shine for too long. And for damn sure, we’ve been showered with all this salty hate and jealousy. And that’s what it all is. The fact of the matter is, they are scared of the inevitable and that is what I’ve been saying since day one. And having these Tornado Tag Team titles is only the beginning, honey.

Andi picks Mickey up by the head and brings her over to her corner, tagging in Kaoru. Asaka uses the ropes to sling into the ring, rolling over Andi and Mickey to her feet on the far side. Andi whips Mickey into Kaoru, who then picks Mickey up for an overhead belly to belly suplex. Raquel watches on from her corner, gripping the ropes in her hands as she waits patiently for Mickey to get the advantage. Asaka gets to her knees in front of Mickey as she grabs at her back, putting Scarborough into a front headlock and lifting her up to her feet. Kaoru lifts Mickey up over her head, doing a spin before falling back with a brainbuster to Scar! Kaoru goes for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Mickey gets her shoulder up the mat!

Valentina: How are you liking your Fair now, Zackie? This is the team you’re putting your faith in to beat us at Unstoppable? The BSX now is making this look easy. Can you imagine how it’s going to look win Isis and I get our hands on them again?

Isis: You have to admit that Kaoru is showing a little aggression here. Much better than she is in running her mouth about us. The fact is they’re showing good teamwork in there which has helped them become one of the best tag teams in FFW.
Zack: So you actually are admitting how good they are? It’s a far cry from what you’ve been saying about BSX before.

Valentina: Have you listened to what I said earlier? We never doubted their abilities in the ring, you stupid idiot.

Kaoru lifts Mickey up, whipping her into a neutral corner and running after her with a knee to the face. This stuns Mickey briefly, but not long enough that she doesn’t see Kaoru coming after her again. Mickey rolls out of the way, allowing Kaoru’s shoulder tackle to go through the turnbuckles and to hit the pole. The Atomic one is seething in pain while Mickey staggers to her corner, tagging in the ready Raquel, who hops over the ropes and hits a discus forearm smash to Kaoru as she turns around, sending Asaka into a seated position in the corner. Raquel backs up before hitting a senton in the corner to Kaoru, following it up with a facewash!

Zack: All looked hopeless until Kaoru missed that shoulder tackle, and Mickey can sigh of relief as she gets out of the ring while Raquel takes down Kaoru!

Valentina: Great, here comes Tweedledummer. Let see if she can turn things up here.

Raquel grabs Kaoru’s arm and whips her into the ropes from her seated position, but Asaka counters with her own whip and sends Raquel into them instead. Raquel comes back with a crossbody that sends Kaoru to the floor, and Fair is quick to grab the legs for a cover.

ONE!

TW-

Kaoru is able to roll it around onto Raquel, covering her in the process.

ONE!

TWO!

Raquel shoves Kaoru off and is quick to get back to her feet. Kaoru’s up as well, putting her dukes up in defense. Raquel waits for Kaoru to put her fists down, when she does though Raquel just takes a step forward and raises her hand for a lockup. Kaoru nods and raises her hand to lock up with Fair, the two trying to push one another back. Kaoru gets Raquel two steps back only for Fair to push back. Fair then twists Kaoru’s arm, twisting at it while she brings herself closer to Kaoru and hits a Russian legsweep to Asaka! Raquel is quick to get to the top turnbuckle, leaping off with a corkscrew elbow drop! Raquel makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout by Asaka! Raquel gets Kaoru up and whips her into her corner, tagging Mickey back in in the process. Both members of ScarFair grab an arm off Asaka and hip toss her out of the corner, then hit a dropkick/forearm smash combo on Kaoru.

Zack: A Hit from the Bong right onto Kaoru, and Mickey is the legal woman again!

Isis: It’s about damn time they’re showing some kind of tandem offense.

Kaoru manages to get back to her feet, but Mickey is already running at the ropes, bouncing off the middle for an Asai moonsault that connects and takes Kaoru down again. Mickey hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

TH

Andi comes in for the save, kicking at Mickey’s back to break the pin. Andi goes back to her corner, giving a mild taunt to Scarborough who shakes her head at the alien princess. Mickey takes this time to climb onto the top turnbuckle, taking a moment to prepare her trajectory, and leaps off with a Shooting Star Press...but Kaoru rolls out of the way! Kaoru is on her back staring at the ceiling while Mickey is grabbing her stomach from the impact of her failed leap of faith!

Zack: Mickey thought she had it with the Flight Path, but Kaoru rolled out just in time! It’s anyone’s game now!

Valentina: All risk and no reward. This is so typical of Mickey. She showed more guts than brains with that move.

Both women are crawling to their corners, their respective tag partners holding their arms up, trying to reach out for the tag as the referee counts the girls to get up, Kaoru slaps Andi’s hand first, the space princess getting inside first before Raquel gets tagged in by Mickey!  Fair comes in but is taken down by a clothesline by Andi. Fair is up again but is taken back by a dropkick that sends her back onto the floor. Raquel is up again and charges at Andi, only for the space princess to hop up and hit Raquel in the face with her derriere.

Zack: Andi is FLYING around with energy, and that flying is defined right there with the Flying Andi!

Isis: Are you really trying to be funny here, Zack? It makes me wonder about you.

Zack: Just calling the move by it's name is all.

Takata picks Raquel up and hits her with a few chops to the chest before dragging her to a corner. Andi gets onto the middle turnbuckle with Raquel in a headlock, then leaps and spins for a tornado DDT. Andi goes for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

No!

Kaoru is still in the ring, and makes a leap to tackle at Raquel to break the pin. Raquel looks up in surprise, with Asaka backing away. Fair tries to get up fast enough, but the Atomic member of the BSX is already running by that point and hits a dropkick into Raquel’s face! Fair drops to her knees, allowing Kaoru to hit her with a fairly harsh back kick to her head, knocking Raquel down!

Zack: Raquel was on fire, but once Kaoru interrupted the pin it gave her all the opportunity to help take down Fair with the VATS Blaster! But she can’t do anything since she’s not the legal woman!

Valentina: And you point is what? When the opportunity is there you take it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Zack: My point is that it could be over by now if Kairi was able to get the pinfall!

Kaoru knows this and shakes Andi to help her stand up, and the members of BSX realize it’s time to end this. Both women head to the turnbuckles, the crowd cheering them on as they prepare to see the Space Jam…

But before either Express woman makes the jump, Mickey is already at Andi’s corner grabbing her leg to keep her off her. Andi kicks away at Scarborough while Kaoru, sitting on the top turnbuckle as she waits for Andi to go, tells her partner to get back in focus! This only distracts Kaoru as Raquel is already doing a handstand and flipping to place her legs around Kaoru’s shoulders, then flipping back to spike Asaka’s head into the mat!

Zack: Mickey bought her partner some time and Kaoru just got a dose of My Fair Lady!

Valentina: And just like that, the tide turns. And these two cretins are so good at sneaking in an attack.

Zack: It’s hard to argue that its has been your MO in most of your matches.

Isis: Bite your tongue!

With Andi still trying to kick Mickey off her, Raquel grabs Andi from the top rope and puts her into position to ready for the double chickenwing facebuster, and Mickey springboards off with a legdrop-

Mickey: NNNNNAAAAAAAIL!

And as she hits the ledgrop Raquel brings Andi down for the facebuster! Raquel covers while Mickey counts with the crowd!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here are your winners...SCARBOROUGH FAIR!

As their theme plays, Mickey and Raquel celebrate happily while Asaka comes to, checking on Andi. After the Fair is done celebrating, they walk over to the Unity title contenders and offer them a handshake, which the Express happily accepts.

Zack: Look at that respect between the two teams, could you imagine a more happy moment?

Valentina: Oh please. My massage and mani/pedi is more pleasurable than this. They get a win and they’re hamming it up with these idiots here like a puppetmaster with marionettes.

Isis: They can enjoy this “happy moment” all they want. If they believe that us taking these Tornado Tag Titles from them was a bad memory, well they haven’t seen anything yet. I’m sure you can imagine what I’m saying here, little man.

Zack:...I imagined not. But it looks like...what’s this?

The Fair and BSX notice Ascension on the commentary finally, and offer the Tornado champions to bring it.

Zack: Well...I get the feeling that both teams know what you had to say about them throughout this match, ladies. I think they want a piece of you! What do you say to that!

Ascension...says nothing. With Valentina and Isis keeping their eyes on both teams, they put their headsets down, walking away from the table and making their way up the ramp.

Zack: Yup...that’s exactly what I thought.

Accursed Kassidy

We find intrepid Amber Carano poking around in the backstage area where the locker rooms are, ultimately finding two of the members of Chaotic Temptation. It was helpful to find them since the door wasn’t shut as Amber gave a knock instead of just barging inside.

Scarlett: Come on in, we don’t bite...unless you ask nicely.

Scarlett Silver called out after looking up from her seated position and being able to see who was knocking since the door was open. Amber was quick to take the offer, heading in to talk with both Scarlett and Missy.

Amber: Thank you, didn’t want to be rude after all. I’m glad you’re both here. I wanted to get your reaction to what took place earlier tonight in your rematch with Ruby Tyler. It seemed as though there was as much action going on outside the ring as inside it towards the end.

Missy and Scarlett gave each other a look before Scarlett moved a little in her seat, looking fairly annoyed.

Scarlett: What was happening outside the ring was yet another unprovoked and completely uncalled for attack on a manager. That kind of behaviour is absolutely disgusting and this is the woman the crowd cheer for? If I hadn’t have been occupied with the match I was in, I would have intervened there, but as it was I didn’t know what was happening until after she had already committed that heinous act!

Amber: It certainly set off a bit of a firestorm between Kassidy and Ruby Tyler. In Ruby’s case, this was a rematch that you were hoping to even the score since she won originally. But in Kassidy’s case, she’s been chasing after you almost from the day you arrived in FFW. And somehow, it looks like she and Ruby are coming to odds with another at the same time. Do you think Ruby has a reason to be upset, and why do you think Kassidy continues coming after you?

Scarlett: The reason Kassidy keeps coming after me is blatantly obvious. I am surprised you even feel the need to ask. She is clearly jealous! She cannot accept the fact that I am just better than her in every way and so she is throwing her toys out of the pram and attacking innocent bystanders. As for Ruby, she got herself into this little tangle with Kassidy. She has been sticking her nose in left, right and centre. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Although I can kinda see why she was upset tonight. She got disqualified because the orange haired troll decided to have a temper tantrum!

Amber: Either way you look at it, the outcome is certain since you are now booked for a triple threat against Kassidy and Ruby Tyler at Unstoppable 8 with the winner earning a shot at the Fast Track Championship. In that match, there can’t be a DQ or a countout obviously. Do you think they are both going to focus on you, or are you hoping they’ll take each other apart so you can take advantage from there?

Scarlett: Well obviously it would be nice if they just take each other apart, but either way all tonight has done is delay the inevitable because I will be earning that Fast Track Championship shot and more than that, I will go on to win the Championship. I’ve always looked especially good with a Championship belt around this pretty little waist.

Amber turns her attention to the other brunette in the room next.

Amber: Congratulations on joining the FFW roster, Missy, and winning the graduation poll. I’ve been informed that your first opponent in FFW is one of the women we’ve been talking about though. In your main roster debut, you’ll face Kassidy, someone your friend here has plenty of experience facing.

Missy smirks as soon as she hears that.

Missy: I can’t think of someone I’d like to face more right now. After what I’ve witnessed Kassidy do in Scarlett’s last few matches I will be more than happy to go toe to toe with her. We’ll see how she likes it when the person she’s going for is actually fighting back, rather than a manager who hasn’t laid a finger on her. She may think that she’ll be getting Scarlett 2.0 but she’ll be in for a very rude awakening.

Amber: Finally Scarlett, you’re going to be in tag team action for the first time at Velocity along with the Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara when you meet two of the ladies in tonight’s main event, the Change of Heart. Any thoughts you’d like to share?

Scarlett: Needless to say Amber, both Emma and myself are winners in our own rights so just imagine what’s going to happen with the two of us combined. I am quite excited for the debut of what is soon going to be one of the best tag teams in FFW history.

Amber: Good luck to you both in your upcoming matches. Fans, when we come back, the main event is next.

The camera shows both of the brunettes for a second longer before Breaking Point heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 12:38:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 11:07:39 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Mai: The Change of Heart retirement tour continues as they face another team they apparently requested.

Dirty Dog...! I'm, I'm a dirty dog! I'm a dirty dog!
I'm, I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog! I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog!

Spotlights begin to trail across the darkened arena and just at that moment Jo McFarlane and Caroline Stark emerge onto the stage,

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw), quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)!
Somethin' you've never seen before! (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherfucker to come in my face!
I got somethin' chrome (I got somethin' Chrome) and I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (Ain't it a mic!) and I dare a mother fucker to come in my face!

Maggie: Introducing at a combined weight of two-hundred and eighty-two pounds... She is “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and she is “The Instant Classic” Killer C... Together this is... RED! DEAD!    DEMOLITION!

The Instant Classic and The Living Firework make a quick fist bump as “Lapdance” continues to play over the sound system and they make their way into the ring. Both women run down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off in sync with their steps. Jo carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd while Caroline slides in. They ascend opposite turnbuckles and take in the crowd before jumping down and beginning last minute strategy talks as the music dies down, handing off the FFW Evolution Championship and the FFW Championship belts off to the ringside attendant.

Zack: There is no more decorated of a tag team in FFW than are Red Dead Demolition with the reigning Evolution and FFW Champions who will meet at Unstoppable for BOTH titles!

Mai: That’ll be a first. Never has both of those titles been on the line, much less in an event the size of Unstoppable 8.

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

As “Not Gonna Die” by Skillet plays over the sound system, the duo of Chrysta and Shizuka slowly walk onto the ramp, surrounded by blue and gold lights and visuals.  With determined looks on their faces, the girls walk down the ramp, not taking their eyes off their destination.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, they hail from Los Angeles California...the Ice Queen, Chrysta...the Golden Fury, Shizuka Miyamoto...they are... the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Approaching the ring, Chrysta walks up the stairs while Shizuka rolls into the ring, holding the ropes open for her partner. Once Chrysta is inside Shizuka removes her coat, and Chrysta hands her robe to the referee. The girls go to the center of the ring, ready for a fight.

Zack: Chrysta and Shizuka are scratching names off their bucket list before they call it a day at Unstoppable 8, and boy they have made one hell of a request that night.

Mai: They want to face the Pistols, who are coincidentally the last team those two faced before they stopped actively competing. It’s kinda like shapely bookends, isn’t it?

As Chrysta and Shizuka stand in the middle of the ring the two members of RDD meet them as the four wrestlers eyeball each other. Angela Keanan takes the opportunity to issue a couple of (largely unnecessary) last minute instructions to the teams while the crowd started duelling chants for the two teams. The foursome fistbump each other before they return to their corners. Caroline steps out onto the apron as Jo looks to start off for her team while Shizuka exits the ring, leaving the Evolution Champion to go one on one with The Ice Queen. Jo came out or the RDD corner as Chrysta walked forward, performing a couple of last moment shoulder stretches before she brought her hands up looking for a lock up only for McFarlane to skip forward and delivered a drop toe hold.

Zack: I’ve been informed that the Change of Heart are getting their wish. They just said through my headset that it is now official for Unstoppable 8!

Mai: Well that’s good for the Change then, probably not so much getting dropped on your face like Chrysta just was.

Chrysta rolled and pushed upwards to her feet only to get a dropkick to the chest. Once more the Change of Heart member rolled upwards and into a Japanese armdrag from Jo who followed it up with another armdrag as her foe started to rise and this time transitioned through into an armbar. Chrysta started to push upwards to her feet only for the Scottish wrestler to twist her arm in the shoulder joint once more, using the hold of leverage as she brought her back to the RDD corner and made the tag to Killer C. Caroline stepped through the ropes, delivering a stiff right hand into Chrysta’s rib cage before the two members of the RDD grabbed hold of her arms and snapped off a side Russian leg sweep. Jo rolled out of the ring and returned to her corner as the FFW Champion grabbed hold of the Change of Heart member by the head, snapping off a suplex to her opponent.

Zack: There are very few women I know of more technically sound than the FFW Champion, and Chrysta’s finding out exactly why she is just that.

Mai: Let’s be honest, there wasn’t much opportunity for Chrysta to ever get into the ring with either of these two. So she’s probably just happy to get beat up by them.

Chrysta rolled back to her feet and as she did so Caroline fired off a European uppercut to her jaw that forced the woman from California to take a step backwards. The Instant Classic fired off a second European Uppercut and this time the Ice Queen stood there and took the shot before she fired back, snapping off a right hand jab straight to Caroline’s jaw. Caroline replied with another European uppercut only for Chrysta to snap off another stiff jab to the jaw. She then caught Caroline with a third jab as the Trinidad and Tobago descendant looked for another European uppercut. A four stiff jab followed it before Chrysta grabbed hold of Caroline’s wrist and jerked her forward only to drive a headbutt into her forehead that sent the woman staggering backwards. Once more Chrysta jerked Caroline forward - this time into a high knee that doubled her over before she hooked her head and drove Caroline into the mat with a snap DDT. The Instant Classic rolled onto her back as Chrysta dropped back to the ropes, bouncing forward to deliver a falling headbutt into her chest before she made the cover.

One…

Mai: Chrysta’s pretty dense mentally, so that diving headbutt might have worked under most circumstances.

Caroline kicked out on the one count and sat up only to receive a knee forced into her spine. A second knee followed it as Caroline rolled over onto her knees only for the Ice Queen to charge towards the ropes and come back with a running knee to the jaw that brought Killer C to her feet, causing her to hold her chin as she reeled away. Chrysta followed her opponent, driving a boot into her gut before she took her wrist once more and this time twisted her arm around in her shoulder joint. She twisted her arm once more for additional torque before she moved towards a neutral corner and climbed to the top rope, keeping Caroline’s arm trapped as she walked towards the Change of Heart corner. Chrysta stopped halfway and leapt towards Caroline, bringing her fist down towards her shoulder only for the FFW Champion to jump towards her, catching her in midair and countering the old school rope walk into a modified monkey flip. Chrysta hit the mat hard and sat up, quickly starting to come to her feet only to find Caroline waiting for her. The Instant Classic snapped her arms around the Ice Queen’s waist and hurled her down to the canvas with a release belly to belly suplex.

Mai: How much do you want to bet Jo’s taking mental notes the whole time watching Caroline? Scouting doesn’t get any closer than this.

Zack: I’d argue that to a degree, Mai. Jo and Caroline spend a fair amount of time together, and I’d be shocked if Caroline had too much in her arsenal Jo hasn’t seen before now.

Caroline sat up and came to her feet heading towards her corner as Chrysta did likewise; both wrestlers making tags to their partners. Jo and Shizuka entered the ring, charging towards each other only for both to attempt clotheslines, taking each other to the canvas. The pair came to their feet and Jo looked to fire off a roundhouse kick that was blocked by Miyamoto. As the Scots foot landed back on the mat, Shizuka fired off a brain chop that sent the Evolution champion down to one knee before The Golden Fury followed it up with a spinning neckbreaker. McFarlane held her neck as she came back to her feet only for Shizuka to deliver a headbutt to her, followed by a kick into the gut. As Jo doubled up, her opponent locked in a cravate hold which she used to pull the Scot quickly across the mat, building up speed as she drove the top of Jo’s head into the top turnbuckle. McFarlane took two steps backwards slowly and as she did so, Miyamoto lifted her up off her feet and dropped her with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. Again Jo took two unsteady steps backwards before she fell backwards onto the mat, taking a second or so before she rolled to her side.

Mai: Jo fell on her face, and then on her back. She must have heard some stories about Stefano’s college days.

Zack: What a huge career feather in the cap for the Change of Heart if they can say they knocked off the reigning FFW and Evolution Champions here tonight?

As McFarlane started to push her way upwards, Shizuka helped her to her feet and fired her across the ring into the opposite neutral corner and followed hot on her heels, leaving her feet as Jo’s back struck the turnbuckles and delivered a high knee to her chest. The Evolution Champion took two steps out of the corner and as she did so, Miyamoto delivered a bell clap to the side of her head that saw Jo fall to her knees. With a small smile on her face Shizuka stepped backwards towards the middle of the ring, waving her foe upwards before she sprinted in and drove her boot into the side of McFarlane’s head with a shining wizard that caused her to crash to the canvas, rolling onto her back. Miyamoto dove into the cover and hooked the leg.

One…

T-

Zack: Concussive force off the shining wizard, but the Evolution Champion isn’t ready to hit the showers tonight!

Mai: If I had that body, neither would I. I’m sure everyone knows what an ironing board looks like.

Jo kicked out of the pinfall and got pulled upright by Shizuka who scooped her off her feet and delivered a body slam to the red head. McFarlane rolled onto her side and started to rise once again, getting a kick to the gut again before the Californian resident fired the woman across the ropes, catching her on the return with a Polish Hammer. McFarlane hit the mat and sat up, rolling onto her knees as s Miyamoto made the tag to Chrysta. The Ice Queen entered the ring and moved quickly towards Jo, grabbing her in a rear waistlock that she used to quickly pop off a German suplex, bridging it as Shizuka delivered a leg drop across her throat to complete the Broken Bottle. Miyamoto rolled out as Jo gasped for breath, rolling to her side and started to push up to her feet only for Chrysta to grab hold of her hair, bringing her knee upwards three times into her face before jerking her into a standing headscissors where she flipped her up onto her shoulders and drove her into the canvas with a powerbomb. Chrysta held onto Jo’s legs as she flipped forward into a jackknife pin attempt.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: You gotta give Jo credit, because that powerbomb looked nasty!

Chrysta got back to her feet and quickly moved back to the Change of Heart corner, tagging her partner back into the match. Shizuka quickly descends upon the Evolution Champion, bringing her up to her feet and into the set up for a Northern Lights suplex, snapping it off and sending Jo back first into Chrysta’s bent knee. McFarlane held her back in agony as she arched upwards, off the canvas, turning onto her side. Shizuka brings her opponent upwards, lifting her off her feet and drove her back first into the turnbuckles. She kept her shoulder low as she delivered three shoulder thrusts into her midsection before she pulled her out of the corner and Irish whipped her across the ring. Jo hit the far ropes and came back into Miyamoto’s clutches; the Californian resident scooping her up as she looked to deliver a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker...only for McFarlane to counter the move with a DDT.

Zack: What a counter! Shizuka was about to plant her, but got planted herself, courtesy of the Evolution Champion!

Mai: Well it’s Shizuka, Zack. We don’t expect much when it comes to Shizuka.

The two wrestlers began to get up to their feet; The Golden Fury getting there a moment ahead of her opponent and looked to snap her head back with a haymaker right hand only for Jo to block it and fire off a spinning back fist that caught her right on the cheek. As Shizuka stumbled to the side, The Living Firework began to rapidly fire off a volley of ten kicks that targeted both hips and thighs before she finished off with a roundhouse kick to the side of the Golden Fury’s head. As Shizuka collapsed to the canvas and rolled to the side, pushing upwards only for Jo to help her get to her feet and fire her into the ropes with an Irish whip. Shizuka bounced back off the ropes towards McFarlane who leapt into the air for a leapfrog that she turned into a headscissors takedown, sending the Californian resident across the ring towards a neutral corner.

Mai: Shizuka kinda reminds me of a pinball right now, and Jo’s legs are the bumper.

Zack: And she got fired across the ring like one too! Jo got some snap on that!

Shizuka pushed her way up to her feet in the corner and Jo McFarlane charged in after her, delivering a yakuza kick to her chest. Miyamoto held her chest as she started to move out of the corner only for Jo to rise back up to her feet. Grabbing hold of her opponent’s head Jo pulled her towards the RDD corner and slammed her face first into the mat with a sitout facebuster. Jo ran towards the ring ropes, tagging her partner as she sprung off the middle rope and into a moonsault that saw her crash down across Miyamoto’s chest. As Jo rolled away and out of the ring, Killer C was up on the top turnbuckle where she launched herself into the air and came down with a five star frog splash. As Caroline landed the move across Shizuka’s middle she reached for the leg to make the cover.

One…

Two-

Mai: Two count, and I’ll give that frog splash three and a half stars. I could have done it better, Zack.

Shizuka kicked out on the two count only for the FFW Champion to pull her to her feet and into an uppercut that she followed with a knee into the gut before she snap mared Miyamoto to the canvas. The Trinidad and Tobago descendant left her feet, delivering a low dropkick to the back of Miyamoto’s head. Shizuka rolled away and tried to push upwards only for Caroline to wrap an arm around her foes neck and deliver an impaler DDT that spiked her face first into the canvas. Shizuka hit the mat and bounced, catching herself on all fours and starting to push up to her feet slowly. As she rose, Dallins grabbed hold of her arm and applies a hammerlock. The Golden Fury attempted to find her escape with back elbows only for Caroline to keep her head out of the way, increasing the torque of the hammerlock before she combined it with a stiff forearm driven into Shizuka’s neck. The FFW Champion delivered another stiff forearm before she lifted her opponent up off her feet and delivered a hammerlock suplex.

Zack: Caroline’s just on a different level than a lot of women in this business, she’s a machine out there. She lives, eats, sleeps, and breathes it.

Mai: She used to have sex with it too….back when she was a wife.

Caroline rolled away and came to her feet, pulling Shizuka up with her and straight into a slingshot suplex. Miyamoto sat up, holding her lower back as she did so and the Instant Classic brought her to her feet, whipping her into the ring ropes. As Shizuka came back, Caroline lifted her off her feet and drove her down into the mat once more with a spinebuster. The FFW Champion rolled away and came up to her feet, making the tag to McFarlane who came into the ring and immediately set off across the ring as Shizuka began to rise and RDD delivered nitroglycerin - a low dropkick from Caroline from the front, delivered simultaneously with a high dropkick to the back of Shizuka’s head from Jo.

Zack: There went the NITROGLYCERIN!

Caroline left the ring as McFarlane moved towards her opponent, grabbing hold of Shizuka’s legs before the Californian resident could rise to her feet and delivered a double leg drop to her midriff. McFarlane rolled away, popping back up to her feet and moved back towards Shizuka’s legs, grabbing hold of them once more before she fell backwards into a catapult that sent Miyamoto chest first into the turnbuckles. As Shizuka stepped backwards, Jo rolled her up with a schoolgirl pin attempt.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: So what? It didn’t work, because Shizuka kicked out anyway. Must have been a generic version.

Shizuka kicked out before the three count and started to come to her feet only for Jo to cut her off with a running bulldog. Jo rose back to her feet and moved quickly to the nearest corner, climbing to the top rope as she measured her rising opponent. The Change of Heart member got to her feet and turned to see Jo who flew from the top rope and into a hurricanrana. The Golden Fury landed on the mat and rolled onto her front as the Living Firework got back to her feet, watching as her opponent started to push upwards. As soon as Shizuka got her feet underneath her, Jo grabbed hold of her head and delivered a single knee facebreaker that sent her opponent to the canvas face first. Jo was back on her feet and delivered a baseball slide into her foe’s side, rolling her over and quickly McFarlane dove into the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Another kick out, and Shizuka’s still in this. The Pistols are going to have one hell of a challenge waiting for them in their return at Unstoppable.

Once more Shizuka kicks out before the three count and Keanan confirms the count to Jo who nods her head as she gets back to her feet and makes the tag to Caroline. As Caroline enters the ring, Jo pulls Miyamoto back to her feet and into position for a side Russian legsweep as the Instant Classic comes rushing forward looking for a running European uppercut only for Shizuka to lean into Jo, using her for support as she brings her feet up and drives them into Caroline’s chest before she lunges towards Jo and catches her with a headbutt to the side of the head. As McFarlane staggers a step, Shizuka grabs her head and drops down to a sitting position with a cutter. Caroline moves towards Miyamoto, pulling her upright only for Shizuka to stop the Instant Classic in her tracks with a forearm into her stomach. She followed it up with a second forearm into her gut before she lifted her Caroline upwards and dropped her to the canvas with a flapjack.

Mai: Nice flapjack there for Miyamoto. I wonder if she’s related to that guy who created Mario.

Zack: Salient commentary as ever from my broadcast colleague.

Shizuka rolled away to the ropes and used them to pull herself upwards, getting as far as her knees before Caroline looked to cut her off, getting another forearm into her abdomen. A second forearm follows it before Shizuka pushes up to her feet and delivered a stiff uppercut to Caroline causing her to stagger backwards. As soon as Shizuka gets separation from the Instant Classic, the Golden Fury left her feet and delivered an enzugiri to the side of Caroline’s head, sending her down to one knee. Miyamoto pulls herself up to her feet using the ropes only for Caroline to deliver two knife edge chops to her chest before she fires her across the ring. Shizuka comes back off the ring ropes and launches herself into a shoulder tackle that knocks Caroline to the mat as the Thousand Oaks resident pushed landed on one knee. The Golden Fury pushed back up to her feet and mowed Caroline down with a clothesline. Caroline got to her feet once more only for her to be Irish whipped across the ring, getting caught on her return with an STO that slammed her back first into the canvas.

Zack: The tide is turning big time, and Shizuka’s got the FFW Champion reeling here! And most of all, she’s got this crowd into it!

Mai: A fat lot of good that’ll do you.

Shizuka pushed up to her knees and began to crawl towards her corner as half the crowd started to rally behind her, getting louder at the urging of the Ice Queen. Diving at full stretch the tag was made in the Change of Heart corner and Chrysta climbed up to the top rope only to come flying off with a clothesline that caught the FFW Champion perfectly and sent her to the mat; the back of her head bouncing against the back of the mat. The Instant Classic cradled her head and rolled onto her front, starting to push her way upwards only for Chrysta to hook her head and deliver a snap DDT. Immediately the Ice Queen pulled Caroline upwards, moving her towards the Change of Heart corner as she lifted her up vertically, holding her for a moment before she dropped down, drilling her head first into the mat with a cool spinning brainbuster. The Instant Classic flopped to the mat and Chrysta quickly rose to her feet, heading for the corner and climbed to the top rope, measuring Caroline up before she came off the top rope with the Falling Icicle (Houston Hangover). As soon as she landed it, Chrysta launched herself across her and hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Zack: FALLING ICICLE!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: More like the wet slush, because she didn’t keep Caroline down for three! That name is as silly as A Pig Oughtta Mate.

Caroline got the shoulder up and rolled over onto all fours only for Chrysta to bounce off the ring ropes and deliver a curb stomp to the back of her head, driving her face first into the canvas. Chrysta popped back up to her feet and delivered an elbow drop to her spine. The Californian rose quickly and delivered a second, then a third elbow drop to the same spot before she floated over and pulled Caroline’s head upwards off the canvas as she locked in a camel clutch, putting her arms over her knees as she interlocked her fingers underneath her chin. Keanan dropped down in front of Caroline asking her if she wanted to quit only to get a ‘No’ from the FFW Champion despite Chrysta doing all that she can to pull back on her opponent’s head and sit down low on her back, bending her spine unnaturally. Still Caroline refused to submit to the hold, wiggling her body as she looked for an escape. The Change of Heart member did her best to make the hold as painful as possible but still Caroline refused to submit as she managed to kick out her foot and hooked it over the bottom rope.

Mai: Caroline escaped the camel clutch from Chrysta. It’s fitting because Chrysta’s face kinda reminds me of a camel.

Chrysta took the full extent of the count before she let go of her opponent and stood up. The Instant Classic kicked her feet against the mat as she held her lower back and Chrysta pulled her upwards, jerking her foe towards into a kick to the gut. The Ice Queen spun her foe around and lifted her upwards, planting her in the middle of the ring with the Hazy Shade of Winter backdrop driver. Chrysta dove on top of the Instant Classic, hooking her leg as she looked to put the match to bed.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: There’s a reason she’s the FFW Champion, folks! Wins don’t come easy over “Killer C”, which Chrysta is definitely learning firsthand tonight at Breaking Point.

Caroline rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall; Chrysta checking the two count with the official before she pulled Caroline up to her feet, walking her over to the Change of Heart corner where she lifted her upwards and dropped her forward with a falcon arrow. Chrysta was quickly back on her feet and made the tag to Shizuka as she pulled Caroline up to her feet and into a Tiger Suplex position, lifting her upwards and dropped her onto Shizuka’s waiting knees to complete the Disorderly Conduct. Caroline flopped a little ways across the mat, holding her back as Shizuka moved quickly, pushing Caroline onto her back and hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: There’s DISORDERLY CONDUCT! And the Change is about to pick up a HUGE win!

One…

Two…

...THRE-----

Mai: Ha! That goes to show you how much faith Jo has in Caroline, she had to come in and save her Trinidadian bacon!

Before the referee could make the three count, Jo entered the ring and made the save with a baseball slide into Miyamoto’s face. Angela Keanan forced Jo back across the ring to the RDD corner; the Scot willingly retreating after she made the save as Shizuka stared at her. Finally the Golden Fury pulled the woman with Caribbean heritage up to her feet, delivering a headbutt to stun her before she lifted her up onto her shoulder and into position for the Rich For Rage yokosuka cutter. She held Caroline on her shoulder for a moment only for Dallins to kick her feet and squirm in her opponent’s grip. Shizuka tried to keep hold of her foe only for the FFW Champion to escape out of the back, landing on her feet and stumbling towards - and almost through - the ropes. Caroline managed to stop herself from going through the ropes and came back off them into a slingblade clothesline, driving Shizuka down into the canvas head first.

Zack: Shizuka nearly got her head taken off right there, and both women are down. Somehow Miyamoto looks to be moving first even still!

Shizuka started to rise only for Caroline to force herself up to her feet where she tottered unsteadily and fell into the ropes once more only to keep herself on her feet and come forward with a big boot into the side of Shizuka’s head that saw her spin and collapse to the mat where Caroline joined her as she landed on her knees. Shizuka began to force her way upwards only for the Instant Classic to cut her off with a right cross, followed by a second right cross before she lunged at her with a back elbow to the jaw as they both got to their feet. Shizuka took a half step backwards and as she did so, Caroline drove a knee into her opponent’s gut, causing her to lean forward and as she did so, Caroline jerked her forward by the head and into a form of gut buster. Shizuka fell to both knees and one hand as her other arm cradled her gut. Before she could move further, Caroline wrapped her arms around the Golden Fury’s stomach and into a Karelin Lift. The Instant Classic forced her way up to her feet as Miyamoto tried to rise once more only for Caroline to be there, hurling her backwards into the turnbuckles with a German Suplex.

Mai: Caroline loves doing that right there. I bet Shizuka  could have done without it though.

Zack: Both of these teams are loaded with heart and desire, and you wouldn’t know the Change is retiring to watch this match.

Rolling to her knees the Instant Classic moved towards Jo as the fans were getting behind both teams - the RDD half of the crowd getting louder as Caroline made it to her feet and made the tag to McFarlane. Shizuka started to her feet only for Caroline to deliver a double axe handle blow to the top of her spine before she pulled the Thousand Oaks resident up onto her shoulders for a Samoan Drop as Jo sprinted towards her and delivered a running neckbreaker as C fell backwards; the pair completing the landmine. Miyamoto rolled onto her back holding her neck only for Jo to push up to her feet, hit the ring ropes and on her return delivered a running swanton across her foe’s midsection. As she landed Jo reached back to hook her legs.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: The Change of Heart are turning in a career defining performance with all the heart they are showing tonight! I think Red Dead has damn near thrown everything at them!

Mai: They haven’t used a chair yet! I think that’d end the match.

Shizuka kicked out and Jo pulled her up to her feet where she started to deliver another volley of kicks to Shizuka’s body before she yanked her forward by the wrist and into a high knee. Shizuka spun as she caught the knee with her jaw and dropped down to one knee only to push upwards. As she did so the Scot lifted her up off her feet and dropped her into the mat with the Bang! Wheelbarrow facebuster. Rolling her over, Jo made the cover, hooking both legs.

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Zack: A very timely save from Chrysta right there. Like me, she wasn’t sure if Shizuka was gonna make it out of that cover!

Chrysta made the save this time, delivering a running big boot into the back of the Scottish wrestlers head, sending her face first into the canvas. As Jo landed, Chrysta left her feet once again and delivered a knee drop to the shoulder blades of the red haired wrestler. Caroline stepped through the ropes as Keanan forced Chrysta to leave the ring. The Instant Classic stepped back through the ropes as Chrysta backed up to the Change of Heart corner, leaving the ring as Jo looked to pull Shizuka up to her feet only for Miyamoto to surprise the Scottish both wrestler with an eye rake. Temporarily blinded, McFarlane stepped backwards only for the Golden Fury to take off into a Brogue kick to her face and Jo fell back into the ropes only for Shizuka to lift her up and drive her down into the canvas back first with the Impact Buster variant of the spinebuster. Shizuka rolled away towards the RDD corner and lay on the mat for a couple of moments. The referee checked on both wrestlers as they took deep breathes as they stayed prone on the canvas.

Zack: You can see the physical toll this match has taken on these women, both of them flat on the canvas and trying to find that much needed reserve!

Mai: Of course, they are. They aren’t sharing pecan pie recipes out there, Zack.

Keanan began a very slow count on both wrestlers before Jo started to move, rolling onto her front and starting to push up to her hands and knees, holding her back as she moved to her knees. Meanwhile Shizuka sat up and began to move from there to her feet. The pair got to their feet simultaneously and Jo looked to make a move towards Miyamoto who brought her boot up and buried it into Jo’s stomach with a front kick. McFarlane staggered backwards and as she did so, Shizuka came forward and delivered a superkick to the jaw. Jo collapsed backwards to her feet and Shizuka fell forward onto her knees taking a moment or two before she started to crawl forward and slumped across McFarlane’s chest, reaching for her leg as she made the cover.

Mai: Now that MIGHT DO IT!!

One…

Caroline looked to enter the ring only for Chrysta to step through the ropes and charge towards her, catching her with a Thesz press; the pair starting to trade right and left hands.

Zack: Caroline’s coming to stop her...here comes Chrysta! They’re gonna do it!!

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: For the love of…..Can’t Shizuka do anything right?!

With barely a lick of paint between the referee’s hand and the ring mat, Jo got her shoulder up from the canvas. Immediately the referee called off the three count, showing Shizuka the two count as she rolled to a sitting position, asking for the three. Chrysta and Caroline rolled out of the ring and to the outside, still exchanging right and left hands. Shizuka asked for the three count once more only for the referee to again confirm the two count. The Thousand Oaks resident nodded her head in agreement as she started to pull Jo up to her feet and into a headlock, setting her up for the Inheritance headlock driver. Before she could deliver the move, Jo lifted her upwards only to drive her butt first into the mat with a modified version of an Atomic Drop. Shizuka rolled away to come to her feet and as she did so, McFarlane launched herself into the Josephine Wheel spinning headscissors that stood Miyamoto on the top of her head before she fell back first to the mat. Jo crawled towards her and made the cover, reaching to hook the leg as Keanan dove into position to make the count.

Zack: McFarlane with the JOSEPHINE WHEEL!!

One…

Chrysta tried to get back into the ring only for Caroline to grab her in a Full Nelson hold that she transitioned into a suplex on the outside.

Mai: Chrysta’s coming to stop tha----I sit corrected!!

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Keanan completed the three count and called for the bell as Jo rolled away and Caroline pulled herself up by the ring apron and slid underneath the bottom rope.

Zack: You want to talk about heart and desire?! That was it right there! Red Dead had to dig deeper than ever before to pull that one out, I think!

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of “The Instant Classic” Killer C and “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane...RED DEAD DEMOLITION!!!

Mai: Okay okay...I’ll give them credit. That might have been their best performance in a long time...even though it wasn’t enough.

Caroline helps Jo to her feet as the referee retrieves their Championship belts and return them to the pair before holding their hands in the air before the two victorious wrestlers hold each other’s hand’s aloft. Chrysta slides back into the ring and checks on Shizuka who is holding her head. The Ice Queen helps the Golden Fury to her feet and the pair face up to their opponent’s only to shake their hands before they back off, applauding the pair. The two members of Red Dead Demolition head towards the corners, climbing to the middle rope as they celebrate their victory.

Zack: Nothing but class from Chrysta and Shizuka, and that’ll do it for us here in Rochester! Velocity is this Thursday, fans! And then...Future Shock heads to London! Congratulations to Red Dead Demolition, and good night from Rochester!

Change of Heart leave the ring and head up the ramp, clapping their opponents. The camera cuts back to Jo and Caroline as they hug and head towards opposite corners to continue their celebration as the show fades out.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: