Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 09:35:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Through Thick & Thin

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Through Thick & Thin  (Read 128 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: June 05, 2017, 12:38:00 am »

(Off-Camera)

5/26/17
5:34 pm
Los Angeles, California

(Our scene opens up with a shot of Nevaeh Summers laying in bed, dressed in sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt, with her back against the headboard. She is just in the room, no tv or radio on. Her phone remains on the nightstand as she sits there and simply stares forward.

Nevaeh is currently thinking over all that has transpired over the past few days. It started back on Monday when she and Silas were in the theatre room going over the win on Jo Mcfarlane and he laid out his grand plan. How they’d reject the challenge from Leona Vega due to Silas not finding it worth going through again

No his only goal was to recapture the FFW Championship, it was hers as well, but Silas was taking it to a new extreme. He had the master plan of going to Velocity and stating before the world that they were demanding the main event title match at Unstoppable or else they were boycotting the show. No Nevaeh Summers at all at Unstoppable.

Nevaeh stood in that ring on Thursday night and had a hard time controlling herself. She was shaking with anger. It could be played off as her standing firm with Silas, and truth be told the crowds chants of her tapping out as well as the constant booing had struck a nerve. But the fact she was standing out there as he did all the talking, declaring how they both felt just ate at her.

This was the biggest risk he had ever taken with her career. There was no way of knowing how the company was gonna take this Would they relent and put Nevaeh in the match? That’s what she was desperately hoping for at this point. But if they didn’t and not only stuck to their plan, but called their bluff then that meant Nevaeh lost big.

Yet Silas seemed fine with that. He didn't seem in any rush to have Nevaeh wrestle as he felt he wasn’t getting the treatment he deserved. “The treatment he deserved”..what phrasing he used.

That was the conundrum Nevaeh faced at the moment. If FFW did not give them the main event he was gonna be angry at them, but then he’d want to get back at them in some form. That meant Nevaeh had to do all the dirty work and go about doing what he said. But if the company somehow did give in to their demand he was gonna take all credit and then put pressure on Nevaeh to win that title back..or else.

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don’t.

Nevaeh shook her head as she sat in her bed. She just felt miserable and didn't want to be here right now. Silas was lurking around here somewhere, probably smoking a cigar or sipping brandy while plotting out his next great plan. He had all the answers and the only problems he had where his client not being able to hold up her end of the deal

As she remained sitting in that bed Nevaeh began to get anxious. She stood up and started pacing around. She was thinking of every possible scenario that could happen, how Silas could react to them, how she would counter his reactions. As she did this she began to breath fast. Her mind was racing quickly till she clenched her fists and sat on the edge of her bed.

Nevaeh was hurting over all of this, but so many other people could be as well at this point. Ember could have been blackmailed at the drop of a hat if Nevaeh didn’t keep this up. She was still determined to get this photos away from Silas before she left him for good. It was imperative she did. She didn't go through all of this not to get this photo destroyed once and for all. Ember wasn't alone though as Ivy too could be hurt during this. Silas was still in the midst of plotting that magazine deal behind her back. To try and make her look bad. Nevaeh hadn't been able to fully disclose everything to her yet as Silas had been running her ragged the past few days. He didn't want her to have a clear ehad for a second, that way he could keep his plan fully intact.

She quietly growled to herself as her frustration was getting to her. She rubbed her head in her hands for several moments till she looked up with a somber look on her face. As Nevaeh thought to herself on what she could do she turned her head to her dresser. She was staring at the one where she kept her burner phone where she secretly called Steph and Ember to discuss things. If there was ever a time to talk it was now.

Nevaeh got up off the bed and made her way to the dresser, slowly opening it up and grabbing the phone. She then made her way to the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the shower faucet. Nevaeh sat next to it where it was loudest and called up Steph. She was the only one who could get her out the house with ease.

Nevaeh put the phone to her ear and just waited for her to answer. That’s if she wasn’t in a business meeting or perhaps in the middle of a workout. Nevaeh felt she was putting alot of pressure of Steph doing this all the time. It wasn’t fair she had to come over and flirt with Silas every time. Nevaeh was still pondering all of this when she heard that familiar voice on the other end.)

”Nevaeh...? What’s up, are you doing alright?”

(Nevaeh sighed, probably letting Steph know the answer already)

’I’m stressed the fuck out right now. I can’t stop thinking of what’s gonna happen with this ultimatum he gave the company last night Steph. Either I main event Unstoppable or I’m off the show altogether. I’m worried like fucking out of my mind worried about it."

”Yeah I saw all of that... I didn’t think that was going to be an idea you were going to get on top of. Worst part is Samantha won’t take too kindly to that. She’ll start taking countermeasures when threats on company time get thrown at her. I don’t know what he’s playing at.”

(Nevaeh groaned upon hearing that. It’s what she feared hearing. As she spoke up she had desperation filling the tone )

’Are you busy right now? Do you think you could come get me? I don’t want to be here right now Steph. I just don’t.”

”I... Hmm. Alright Nevaeh, give me about half an hour and I’ll be there to pick you up alright?”

(Nevaeh seemed to be relieved to hear that response)

’Thank you Steph. I’ll be here waiting. See ya soon girl”

(Nevaeh now hung up the phone and put the back of her head against the wall. She was catching a break here. Any kind of separation from Silas would do her good right now. She just needed to get away and get her mind right for a day.)

(Our scene picked back up as we were now inside the venomously green hued Fiat Abarth 500  as we came to find Nevaeh in the passenger seat and her best friend Steph Stefano manning the wheel. Nevaeh had her elbow up against the window and her head propped up against her fist. She has just changed out of sweatpants and into jeans. Steph didn’t immediately glance at Nev as she seemed to be leagues... Worlds from reality. She did look at her once before looking back the driving position as she continued following the road. She turned a corner and spoke up.)

”Well, this is your party Nevaeh. What can we do to get your mind off things right now? Probably wouldn’t have enough time for maybe a club or anything but... I don’t know, maybe we could go to one of those quiet places where there’s an open mic night. Always nice to listen to a few people perform, maybe some music would take the edge off?”

(Nevaeh was just staring out the front window as she responded in a soft tone)

”I’m up for anything you want to do. Really I just want to get my mind off of everything that has gone down this past week Steph. And I’ll pay for it. After you again had to act like you wanted that asshole it’s the least I could do.”

”C’mon... At this point I’ve gotten it down to a science, you don’t have to stress yourself out to pay or anything. Maybe... Hm, you know I haven’t been by CityWalk here in L.A. Let’s go check that out. I used to go there a lot when I lived in Florida but I’ve always wanted to see what it looks like on other side of the country... Maybe. I dunno. Maybe Nevaeh we can get you so plastered you can forget for a moment about life.”

(She didn’t sound like she was joking because she wasn’t. It was a complete change on Nevaeh Summers that Steph had been one bearing silent witness to. Just like Ember and just like Ivy. Like Valentina and Isis (though Steph owed them a little something and Rhea to boot, but this was not the time) This was a shell of their most near and dear friend. She was no longer of any agency of her own life.

Hell, it surprised Steph she even had control of her own money and Silas didn’t do something completely off the wall like close her bank accounts and make them have a joint account that only Nevaeh could draw a certain amount of money a week from or something ridiculous.

Nevaeh for her part remained sitting in the same position, her mind still occupied even after she had gotten away from the house)

’I think it might be abit early for the drinking part, but shit if things keep going this way I might need one. The CityWalk idea sounds good. I’ve never been there, I don’t even know what is there. I’m just all about getting away from business...even if it feels like my career is hanging in the balance.”

”It’s usually a bunch of themed restaurants and bars centered around Universal Studios and movies of a time ago... Like, you know the movie Forrest Gump right? There’s usually a restaurant that’ll be called Bubba-Gump Shrimp Co. based off the movie with a bunch of seafood. A Bob Marley tribute restaurant that turns into a Dancehall club at night, some places that sell specific merchandise, mini-golfing, movies and stuff like that. I’m just going by what I remember from the Orlando one. I’ve never been to the Los Angeles one either so this should be a lovely experience for us both.”

(Steph waited for a response from Nevaeh..and waited..and waited. She finally turned her head to find Nevaeh almost hypnotized as she stared out the front window. Nevaeh was again getting sidetracked as her mind wandered back to what Silas had done. Noticing her state Steph looked back at the road as she reached out and tapped Nevaeh on the shoulder)

”Nevaeh. Earth to Nevaeh. Nevaeh... Come in Nevaeh...”

(Nevaeh was startled by Steph’s touch. She nearly jumped out the seat and shifted in it. She had a wide eyed look on her face as she looked at the brunette)

’Huh? I’m here. I’m good. Everything you said sounded great Steph. Let’s do it.”

”Oh yeah?”

(Steph paused and smiled sadly, shaking her head before she spoke up again. Her tone sounded somber.)

”What did I say then?”

(Nevaeh quickly went about trying to figure out an answer as she didn’t hear a single thing Steph had said. Not cause she wasn't interested, just her mind wasn’t letting her concentrate on anything, but what has been happening to her. The remarks of her not being able to do things on her own, the pressure of winning every match she’s in, the ultimatum. Nevaeh was not in a  good place. This was getting to her in a bad way.

She knew that and that’s why she asked Steph to come get her, but even now she was being affected. She did her best to try and cover up for it as she looked at Steph)

”You were talking about CityWalk and all the stuff that was there. It sounds like alot of fun. I can’t wait to see it and just chill with ya. Gonna be grand.”

”Alright then.”

(Stephanie let the silence hang from there after saying that. Was this how it felt to be in a conference room with her if you were an employee? She just stared at the road quietly, not saying but a word after that as to whether she had even gotten it right or wrong. She just let it hang around as she continued to stare at the road, looking up only on occasion to make sure the GPS had them on the right track and that the signs were reading right. Then... It came again.)

”What were the places I named?”

(Nevaeh was feeling ok as Steph went about not saying anything and just driving. And then she asked the question Nevaeh was hoping she wouldn’t. Nevaeh just sat there and thought about trying to say something to deflect, but she didn’t want to lie to Steph. So she just sat there like a kid bringing home a bad report card to their parent.)

”Nothing huh? Okay. Nevaeh I want to help you relax... I want to help you get out of your own head but it’s gonna be a bit of a struggle if you’re just zoned out the entire time. I know you gotta get away but... It’s a question of where can we go that’ll take your mind off things. For real... In fact, let’s just talk about the elephant in the room. I mean it’s there so we might as well talk about it right?”

(Nevaeh sighed as she started feeling worse about this)

’I don’t want to put you through this. I bitch enough as it is to both you and Ember about the stuff I go through. Don’t want to it to be a daily occurrence in your life. Let’s just do what we planned here and…”

”...And eventually you’re going to want to talk about it. When you do want to actually talk about I will be sitting right here to listen to you about it. There isn’t anything to put me through. I’m here. I’m here deep.”

(Nevaeh always appreciated how loyal Steph was to her. How she cared. Yet she didn't want to talk about wrestling right now. She called Steph to get away from that and do something else. She didn't want this to consume her so damn much.  But she couldn’t help it, it was weighing on her too much. So much so it finally busted out of her.)

’It’s just he’s putting my career on the line. He is so damn determined to try and get me..no correction, get himself into that main event that he is risking everything I’ve built up over the past three years. Or he built up. I don’t even know what I’ve done anymore Steph. I don’t know if I got the win against Jo or he was responsible for it. All I know is I’m in this spot and not able to change it. He is controlling my career right now and with what he went out there and said I feel like I’m dangling on a tightrope without a net. And there I was standing there and not saying anything, I can’t say anything. All I can do is say he speaks for me and that we’re in total agreement about all of this.”

(Nevaeh was becoming more agitated as she spoke. Her emotions starting to come out as she kept on going)

”Like seriously Steph he is so serious that he’s even said that if they don’t give us the main event we might just sit out the rest of the year. So breach the contract I have which opens up another can of worms for me. And don’t forget who’s fault this will all be traced back to. It’s my fault we’re here cause I should of just beaten Caroline and avoided all of this. Like I wasn’t trying my fucking hardest to beat her that night. Like I don’t try my fucking hardest every damn night I get in there. It fucking hurts me that I don’t have that title, but yet it’s him who was hurt the most. So now it’s do as he says, agree with what he does. Say what he demands me to say. While I watch my career being toyed with. That no good son of a bitch is tearing my life apart!”

(nevaeh was angry, angry enough to slam her fist onto the glove department of Steph’s car. Quickly realizing what she had done she turned to Steph)

’I’m sorry, I’m sorry I didn't mean to do that Steph. I’m so sorry”

”...”

(Steph looked at her glove compartment, tilting her head slightly and wondering if that had any damage to it. She didn’t see any and... Well quite obviously she couldn’t really blame Nevaeh for the outburst. The stress had gotten to her. The stress wasn’t consuming her... The effects of Silas’s efforts wasn’t slowly taking her down. It was here. It was here and it had completely broken Nevaeh down. Maybe it had been a fluke that Caroline had even beat Nevaeh. Wasn’t it entirely possible that Silas’s eyes bearing down on Nevaeh the entire time that she couldn’t even get her head in the game?

A lot of possibilities still opened itself back to that night. She let out an exhale. Why couldn’t she just kill him and be done with it? ...No. That wasn’t what Steph could offer to Nevaeh. She’d made a joke about or two... Sort of. But her and Ember never took her at more than joking, more or less.)

”Nothing to be sorry about, Nevaeh. You know that. There’s just... I don’t know. I don’t know how to help, how I can help you get rid of him in a way that you’re okay with.”

(“Help you get rid of him in  away you’re okay with” had caught Nevaeh’s attention. That sounded all sorts of murky, but wasn’t something Nevaeh was gonna dive into. She just took it as a friend wanting to help another.)

”You and Ember have done more than enough Steph. We just need the next plan. But as we’ve talked about that security system ain’t no joke to get around. Always some damn fuckong obstacle to jump through to get what we want. Once we can figure that out we’ll be good, right? I just..I need to be stronger I guess. It’s just hard though, so damn hard. Constantly being treated like a puppet, made to feel like shit. That everything you’ve done was the product of someone else? I have no control at all. No Unstoppable for me this year. I mean you heard what he said about Leona and he means it. He will not accept her challenge. But you know Leona and how she is. But we’re not fighting her. He won’t allow it. Whatever she says going forward he won’t care about.  FFW title or nothing at all is his mindset.”

(Nevaeh shrugged her shoulders as she had realized what the outcome was already gonna be for her)

”This fucking sucks so much.”

(Steph could see and hear the pain in Nevaeh's whole mindset. It caused her to want to help her even more. To bring her out of this rut, even if it was a temporary fix.)

”It’s not about being stronger... It’s just about just getting you out of the situation. No. No Vega isn’t going to give up about it. As long as she feels she’s in the right about something she’s going to be holding onto it, clinging to it outright. He can keep telling you all those things, keep feeding you all of that but you have to remember that you’re the one bleeding and aching and grappling in the ring time and time again.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head, as if she wanted to believe everything Steph said was true. Yet her mind would keep popping up reminders. That constant battle grated on her. Here was one of her best friends, a woman who has never lied to her, telling her all of these things. Nevaeh desperately wanted to believe it was true. It made her feel a tad better, but she was still doubting herself.)

”I know Steph, but he’s the reason I get the win. That’s not gonna change in his mind. So anything good is because of him, all the bad is mine. If we don’t get to Unstoppable he’s gonna stop being mad at the company and put it on me.”

(Nevaeh now turned to look at Steph, who glanced back and forth at her from the road. The brunette was shaking her head

”And it's bullshit, bullshit he's gonna have come bite him in the ass soon enough. We're gonna figure a way out Nevaeh. I'm not gonna stop till we do. Neither is Ember.  We ride or die bitches. You ain't suffering alone. We gonna get you away from him in time. If you ain't on Unstoppable I'll give you a shout out somehow during the show. You gonna get some kind of recognition, you hear me?”

(Hearing that made Nevaeh think differently. She came out of her depressed mind state and was deeply touched by what Steph was saying. She just stared at the brunette in awe that she was so loyal to doing this. How she was determined to get this done. Hearing that type of commitment helped make Nevaeh feel even better at the moment.)

”Thanks for being my friend Steph. You're something special girl. I'm doing my best to keep the faith. It just gets hard. I want to be at Unstoppable, but right now I don't control that. Guess I’ll just be watching at home and seeing you kick Eileen’s ass. Great shirt by the way. You go out there and beat her ignorant ass Steph. Don’t hold back. Beat her fucking stupid. If I can’t wrestle on the show I’ll be cheering you on like crazy.”

”I pity her.”

(Steph muttered so coldly that it was hard to believe what she’d actually said was the truth. She continued looking out and finally began turning on an exit before following the flow of traffic. Her lips were pulled down slightly as the brunette moved the hair from her brow.)

”She’s not ignorant. She’s just lost her damn mind. That’s what six years of thinking you had to be some righteous force, some symbol of what everyone hoped and believed, some sort of icon or paragon will do to you. Couple that will all the shit that drops on her... She’s worth more my pity than my contempt. Watching her trying to spit bile and act as though everyone is below her... Outside of her damn mind, and I’m not sure enough beatings I’ll deal out to her is going to make her get that otherwise Either way...”

(Hearing Steph talk about Eileen in that manner actually made her feel even more upbeat. Weird how hearing the imminent destruction of an enemy can do that to you. Yet Nevaeh was now beginning to focus on that and not so much about what she was going through)

”Sounds like you’re locked in for this. Really glad to hear that. You can shut her up something fierce by beating her at Unstoppable. Make her seem even more like a shithead then. Oh that be great to see, you have no idea how badly I want that for you. I want just as much as the main event.”

”Well... I can’t think of how to get you there but I wish there was at least a way for you to be there in the main event, but let’s at least hope I can do something with Amaro and make you grin. Looks like we’re pulling into CityWalk soon... At least I can treat you to dinner and you can give me some creative pointers on what parts of Eileen to pick apart.”

(Nevaeh was finding herself more drawn to this. Anything that lead to Eileen getting beat up was a positive in her book.)

”I would love to share anything I know about that bitch. I’m an open book Steph. Ask me whatever you want to know and I’ll help you in beating her. It be like if I was beating her again. I enjoy hearing Eileen, it is a wonderful feeling. I mean I’ve kinda broken her twice after doing so. Imagine how she’ll feel when you hand her the L”

(Steph imagined it for a moment and grinned wide... Before there was a strange grimace and shook her head. She was bad a long time ago but it was friends that eventually pulled her of the worst parts of herself. As it would be for Nevaeh. Eileen the way she was going may not be as lucky.)

”Probably worse off. Getting deeper and deeper and becoming more and more isolated. That’s what I’m expecting at least.”

(Nevaeh hard Steph’s words and did begin to realize how she and Eileen has been starting to shift. But she didn’t want to think about it for long. She didn't want to at all.)

’She doesn’t seem to be held back though. She’s acting in full control so...yeah. Look let’s focus on the task at hand. She’s coming to beat you. Have no compassion for her at all.”

”I can’t not have some degree of pity for her, Nevaeh. If I’m right... The same thing that’s fueling her now was fueling me then and that... That isn’t a place anyone needs to be but... It helps. I don’t know how to explain it. Don’t mind me.”

(Now Nevaeh felt bad. She reached over and grabbed Steph by the shoulder)

”No, it’s me. I’m not one who handles her emotions well. Might of seen that already. You’re right. I just really hate that woman. Blinds my judgement. I am aware of looking out and trying to help people, even those ya might not care much for. Which actually now that I say that I need to ask you for another favor. Do you think it’s possible that I can borrow your car tonight? I need to go talk to Ivy. Silas had some bad stuff to say about her. Want to give her a heads up on what he’s planning.”

(Nevaeh did want to make sure Ivy knew the scheming Silas was trying to do here. He was trying to go behind her back and strike his own deal to cut her out of this Chic magazine deal. Nevaeh had to make sure Ivy was taken care of.  And if she was there maybe she could get a quick herbal therapy session. Good deeds done all around in her book. She sat there waiting for Steph’s response. Steph’s eyebrows rose slightly before she began to slowly nod her head.

”Alright, we can call this early instead... Just let me drive home then and you can take my car.”

(Nevaeh shook her head)

’No, we’re gonna have dinner first. We’re gonna maybe have a glass of wine, we’re gonna talk about beating Eileen and how life could possibly be once we do that and get rid of Silas. We’re gonna hangout and then I’ll go see Ivy, but first it’s me and you. We can even Facetime Ember if need be. Sound good to you?”

”I mean yeah but... It sounded urgent and I wasn’t going to stand in the way there. Especially if it’s to undo whatever more things Silas has put out that you have to put the fire out for.”

”It can wait for now. Wasn’t it you telling me to relax? Now I’m telling you? C’mon I want to have dinner with my favorite italian, muscularly built, brunette. You gonna rob me of that?”

(Nevaeh looked at her with a pout now. She was feeling better and she didn't want Steph to think she was blowing her off. Far from the case. The Wicked Witch smiled slightly, a little wider and then and nodded.)

”No... No, I’m not going to rob you of anything. Okay, we’re going to get some dinner. Flattery will get you everywhere, Nevaeh.”

(Nevaeh gave her a smile, the first one she’d had in a  few days as she opened the door and got out. She made her way around the car and to Steph, who had gotten out as well. She approached the Wicked Witch and gave her a hug, before looking her in her eyes. Steph gave her a big hug in response and might have nearly lifted the blonde off the ground.)

”No, you, Ember, Ivy, the people who actually give a damn about me help me get where I need to be. Don’t ever forget that Steph. Ever!”

”We’re always here for you, Nevaeh. Something to keep in mind as well.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head as they both began to head towards one of the restaurants the venue held. Nevaeh did feel better about things and she was gonna enjoy it, for as long as she possibly could. Cause it wouldn’t be long till Silas ruined it

But for now she had Steph to chill with and then Ivy. Atleast for today she could feel like an actual human being and not some proxy for Silas. Feeling normal, something Nevaeh never wanted to describe herself as ...it was nice. Funny how such things can bring happiness to ya.)

One Hour and 40 Minutes Later

(Our scene now picked up as we came to find Nevah sitting on a couch, in seemingly a mist of smoke. She looked mellowed out as was currently puffing on a split of fine Alaskan bum fuck or whatever it was she was told it was called... If she was stressed out earlier she was at the other end of the spectrum now.

That was very much a good thing for Nevaeh. Steph had helped her relax some and now she was very much calm. She wasn’t experiencing this moment of zen alone however as on the couch next to her sat one Ivy Tremayne. Nevaeh was just laying back on the couch and enjoying the high, but as she watched Ivy it was very much different. A sight Nevaeh had gotten use to seeing every time they did this.

Ivy was leaning forward, unlike Nev, though still relaxed. The designer was sketching out ideas and doodling as she often did when in this zen state of mind. The pen scribbling over another fresh page of this sketch book, though she had another on the ready just in case and a small notepad for writing down ideas so she didn’t forget. It was a lot, yet she approached it so casually, like a painter painting a wonderful landscape. Instead her’s was various outfits and dresses and hairstyles.

Nevaeh had peered over and was impressed by what Ivy was drawing. To think she was that creative while high. But she did seem abit more focused this go round. As if she was motivated while drawing. If she was upset she was putting it all to good use. Not that anyone would blame her for being angry.

Nevaeh had borrowed Steph’s car and came over to tell Ivy everything that had been going on with Silas and the plan he had regarding a deal with Chic Magazine. It was a high profile deal, one Ivy had put together, but Silas was trying to steal from under her. Shady business it all was. Nevaeh sat there and waited to hear what Ivy was gonna say about all of this. When she first heard it she wasn’t pleased, which was expected. She suggested they take this route they were currently on to properly formulate things , which Nevaeh was more then down for.

This was about protecting Ivy and making sure she stayed a step ahead of Silas. What she wanted to do next was all on her. Nevaeh wasn’t gonna stop her. All she wanted to know was what to do and how to act. If Silas wanted to get this dirty then he needed to pay a price for it. He just needed to pay period.

Nevaeh took another puff and looked at Ivy as the blew the smoke slowly out of her mouth. She then extended the joint out towards Ivy as she spoke in a soft tone)

”Want another hit? Looks like you could use one with all that energy ya using up right now with the drawing there girl”

(Ivy nodded her head as she put the finishing touches on one of her sketches.)

”Oh totally. But getting to this sort of lucid haze, I find I think clearer and I’m more creative. How else do you think I manage to come up with this weird designs?”

(Ivy holds up her sketchbook and flips back a few pages to this design of purple and gold for a dress that seemed to look more like a flower than any kind of clothes. She laughs at it, clearly that wasn’t one of her better designs. Nevaeh started laughing with Ivy, getting the giggles was easy for her whenever she was like this. Yet she was shaking her head as Ivy took the joint)

’Ain’t that like what you fashion designers do? Create crazy stuff to get attention or what not? I’d wear that for you. I’d help you get attention. Whatever you design I’ll wear Ivy, that’s how we roll. Except for the asshole trying to make sure I barely wear anything when photographed.”

(Nevaeh rolled her eyes and then stuck her finger in her mouth, before holding her middle finger in the air. That just got a laugh from the designer, who gave a little nod at it too.)

”Hey if I ever try to get you wearing something skimpy it’ll be classy as fuck. Like something from Victoria’s Secret that has guys, and girls in awe but nothing lewd like the shit that toad wanted. You fit to wearing dresses and fancier clothes much better anyway. Though I think we can hold off on the purple rose-dress for now.”

(Ivy takes another hit and holds it in a moment, exhaling slowly and closing her eyes as the smoke billows out from between her lips. Nevaeh just watched her as Ivy handed the joint back. Nevaeh was very much buzzing as she spoke loudly and slowly squirmed about on the couch)

”Very much appreciated. I mean I’m hot as fuck, that’s so obvs, but being told that “sex sells Baby Peach, that’s what’s gonna bring in the money”..fuck that. Just because you say it doesn’t make it true asshole. You see more than just the big boobs and beautiful face. You see the whole package I can be Ivy and I thank you for that. That’s why when I cut this fucker out my life me and you are gonna make like a billion trillion dollars in business together. You designing these outfits and me wearing the fuck out of them. Making all these other women rushing to stores to want to look like me. They won’t cause I’m one of a kind, but you know the deal.”

(Nevaeh paused momentarily to take another hit quickly...she really loved this new batch)

”We’re gonna own the fashion world in time because you know what the fuck you’re doing. I’m sick of hearing how things should be done from some ignorant prick who doesn’t know his own asshole from a hole in the ground. Is that how that saying goes? Ah fuck it. I’m just tired period of this shit. Tired of hearing how I should be wrestling, how I should do business. He doesn’t know a damn thing about business. He’s just using me to get everything he wants. And cause of my fuck up I have to do it. Cause of my fuck up I got everyone else suffering. Sorry Ivy I didn’t mean for you to get into this shit. I just.”

(Nev would feel Ivy’s foot bump into her’s and the Aussie gave her friend a look as she motioned to the joint in Nevaeh’s hand. Ivy wasn’t going to let Silas ruin their time together even when he’s not about. Ivy cleared her throat.)

”I think that’s a sign you should take a bit more of this, eh?”

(Nevaeh wasn’t gonna object to that as she took a very long hit this time around. She leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling. She was gone at this point, with only sparse reminders of why she was even here to begin with.  Ivy did, however, close her sketchbook for the moment and gave her friend a little smile.)

”Odd, part of me is still surprised that toad is so predictable, you know? But we’ve got this darling, I told you I’m ready for him. Nobody’s going to treat you like he did ever again. And the man may know business, on some level, but he has no idea what he’s in for. I’ll talk to my friend at Chic Magazine, let them know we have a ‘rogue employee’ on our hands, maybe say we have two in case he wants to bring his puppy Ernie into it. I’m no idiot, I know what he’s capable of and what he’s willing to do to boost his ego and make you look stupid. Not happening on my watch ever again.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head up and down multiple times )

’Thannnnnnkkkkk yoooouuuuu. Had to come and make sure my Aussie was in the know. That youoooo were good to go. If he’d of got that deal shit….naw, ain’t happening girl. You do what you need to. Seal the deal, get control. Him and Ernie trying some real dirty shit, fucke’m both over. But be like proper. Like we know nothing. Nothing at all Ivy. SHHHHHHHH secret.”

(Nevaeh now put both her index fingers to her mouth for added effect, nearly burning herself with the joint in the process. She was spooked at first..then giggled, Ivy couldn’t help but laugh as well. The Aussie reached over and carefully seized the joint from her friend, Ivy had a bit higher tolerance after all, she was still with it enough to make sure Nev didn’t burn herself. That was the last thing they’d need to explain.)

”Just imagine the party we’ll all throw when that pompous ass is gone. Could probably turn this place into one big party zone for like a week, I swear.”

(Nevaeh’s eyes went wide hearing that)

”Oh fuck yes. Booze and this shit all day. I’m gonna be sooooooooo blitzed when that day comes you got nooooooooooo idea Ivy. Turnt the fuck up all day every day. No more bullshit from Silas Mason? Shit a dream come true. No more hearing his lies. Like can you really believe he told me that you said I wasn’t like a big seller or whatever it was he said. That me losing caused you to doubt me. That I was a failure. You don’t think of me like that do you Ivy? You wouldn’t say that about me right?”

(Nevaeh went from jovial to saddened as she pouted at Ivy, hoping none of that was actually true. Ivy gave a soft look her friends way and took Nevaeh’s hand in her’s. Nevaeh looked down at it and was really taken with how soft Ivy’s hand was. With her current state of mind she was wondering how soft Ivy might be in other places. She was high and feeling..flirty, but was able to reserve herself. This was Ivy, couldn’t cross that line. So she restrained herself as best she could in her current state.)

”Darling, not a doubt in the world. I understand how the competitive business works, and it takes so much more than a loss to change someone from being a seller or not. And, Nev, this partnership is also a friendship. I don’t turn on my friends and you can be damn sure if things ever went sour for you in any way you are always welcome here with me. But yes, lies upon lies. You are, hands down, THE woman in FFW. Others are surely popular, after all business is based around competition. Coca Cola wouldn’t be what it is without Pepsi, and so forth. What happened with you losing that title was unfortunate, but you bounced back with a win. A sign you can’t keep a great woman down. Add on what you’re gonna be doing at that Unstoppable show and your stock is gonna be soaring”

(Nevaeh came out of her trance and let out a big sigh, while holding Ivy’s hand back tight..her skin was so soft.)

’That’s sweet Ivy, it really is. But with his stance on wanting the title back and wanting nothing else at Unstoppable I might not even be on the show. He’s talking about not appearing anymore till we’re given a title shot. I don’t want to miss Unstoppable, but I can’t change his mind. It’s what he wants. So I might just miss out on wearing that new gear you made for me. I really wanted to wear it too. It was gonna be so awesome.”

(Ivy shook her head before taking another puff before handing the joint back to Nevaeh)

”I’m still going through with making the outfit, I don’t care what that baboon thinks. You don’t know, he may remember how to manage talent. Or you could just go anyway, you never know. But...he does know that appearing in the public eye keeps you in their minds, and being absent means someone else takes that spot...he DOES know this right? It’s basic marketing 101.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head wildly as she took the joint back into her hand)

’I know, I thought the same thing, but KIng Scumbag says this is how things need to be done. Screw the company, cave in or we boycott or whatever the fuck this is. He’s fucking me over and I’ll be blamed for it. Because that’s standard procedure. And even if we did get the match he’s not happy with you. So he might not even let me wear the gear anyways.”

(Nevaeh took another drag before sighing. Yet Ivy seemed to be mulling something over in her head, tapping her chin in thought.)

”Hmmm...perhaps when I close the deal with Chic, if they approve of the designs it could be a contractual obligation. Or something. Essentially you are bound, by contract to wear the outfits designed for you, in turn there is added profit, and if for some reason your idiot wants to have a tantrum...well he could be approached with legal action? Therefor he would be forced to listen and let you dress in any of the outfits I deem fit. In theory.”

(Nevaeh just stared at Ivy with a blank look on her face,as if she was trying to process what she just heard)

”I like didn’t really understand what you just said Ivy, but like if you’re dressing me and stuff then I’m good with it. Whatever you want to do babe. I’m like a mannequin, display me.”

(Nevaeh struck a wild and awkward pose before giggling again. Ivy laughed in return, flipping through the book to a design that mostly resembled a lamp rather than an outfit.)

”Careful or I’ll make you wear this! Just saying if he wants to play hardball I’m ready, and he may be manipulative but the man doesn’t know this industry like I do. He wants to mess around, he’s in my yard now. Heh, I should trash talk in wrestling one day.

(Ivy laughed at that, how ridiculous an idea it was. Yet Nevaeh seemed to get hyper at the thought)

’Oh, oh that be so fucking awesome. We could team up, we could be part of a group. We’d run this shit. Oh ya gotta do it now Ivy. C’mon stand up, lock up with me girl. I'll show ya everything you need to know to be a wrestler. It's easy peezy. Watch.”

(Neaveh now went to stand up, but plopped right back down onto the couch at first. She laughed loudly, as did Ivy. Nevaeh now took her time to try and stand up)

”Ok..ok I’m good.”

(She took a breath and went to take a step..tumbling over and do the ground. This lead to Nevaeh laughing even louder on the floor. Ivy unable to stop herself from joining in, leaning back and cackling with laughter.)

’I think I’m just gonna chill here a for for like a sec moment, alright?”

(Ivy tossed a pillow to Nev as she laughed)

”Take all the time you need. Maybe I think it’s a break time, being vertical is important...most of the time.”

(Nevaeh just laughed even more, that had a sexual innuendo to it didn't it? Ah well, she just put a thumbs up int to the air and put the pillow under her head. She stared up at the ceiling with a goofy smile on her face.

This was the kind of break she enjoyed having. She was still talking about the hell she was enduring, but the herb was making her comfortably numb to it. She was just off in her own space, not really worried about anything like she has been. For now she took it. Later tonight was gonna be back to hell.

The constant battle of dealing with Silas while trying to keep sane was growing weary for Nevaeh and one she wasn't sure how much longer she could fight. It was becoming too much for her, but days like this, as shirt as they where, were atleast able to let her know that what she was doing it for would be worth it.

But she really did hope the end of this would be soon. That she could pull this off and save her friends, and vice versa they save her. Or else the end of her would be here before it.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: