Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 03:27:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - June 8, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - June 8, 2017  (Read 273 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:02 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
June 8, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see the exterior of the Bankers LIfe Fieldhouse with the marquee flashing FFW was in town. From there, it cuts inside a packed arena and a very loud...and not seemingly happy crowd. As the camera closes in on the ring, it’s easy to see why as Chaotic Temptation are entering the ring, while “Cry for Help” by Shinedown is playing over the PA system.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Circle City here in Indianapolis, Indiana! We are live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse, you’re watching Velocity. And as you can see, we’re being joined already at the top of the show by--

Mai: The greatest thing ever, Zack! That’s all you need to say. No shush your lip flapping, and let these delicate flowers speak to this very rude Indianapolis crowd.

The girls take microphones from the ringside attendants, and stand together in the middle of the ring. The music has died out, but the jeering of the crowd has not. The teammates look between each other before finally, Emma adjusts her Ultraviolence Championship on her shoulder and raises the microphone to her lips.

Emma: Yes, yes, we know...you can’t stand the sight of us. The sight of three women more talented than anyone in this arena could ever be - that’s why we make the big bucks while you all fight for 15 dollars an hour. Maybe after the show we’ll nip into the nearest burger place and make everyone’s wages for a week.

The jeering gets louder, which gains a laugh from them.

Emma: Shoulda seen that coming. But anyway, let’s not talk about you, the insignificant, who will tune out soon as anything else happens you don’t like. Let’s talk about...us. And how this woman right here…

She moves the microphone into her other hand, which is also holding the belt and uses it to raise Missy’s hand.

Emma: Is your fourth Future Shock Graduate, like it was ever going to be a contest. She’ll tell you otherwise, but everyone else knows better. And for Scarlett, who is on quite the track to become Fast Track Champion...if and when everything else surrounding it actually happens. But you know. And then...and then there’s this.

With a grin, the Scot lifts the Ultraviolence Championship into the air, with a large grin on her face….which gets another lot of jeers.

Emma: Two weeks ago, I did exactly what I said I was going to. I walked into this ring and made damn sure that Riley Riot was not going to get back up and take this belt from me. And as a result, by the beginning of next week...I will be your longest-reigning Ultraviolence Champion. And the only one for over two years that’s actually mattered. Just as tonight, we will prove that we as a team are going to be the biggest threat to FFW, alone or as a team, that you have ever faced.

Scarlett: Just as I said after my match at Breaking Point. You are looking at the team that is soon going to be one of the best tag teams in FFW history. Our names are already on everybody’s lips and with very good reason..I mean just look at us. People hate us because they know no matter how hard they try. No matter what they do, they just can’t be anywhere near as good as we are. We were all born to stand out from the crowd and that is exactly what we do. As individuals we all excel so combine us...it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work that one out! Even Tifa and Kassidy could handle that one.

Emma: ...That’s just giving them too much credit.

Missy: Quite lucky that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist really...since I haven’t really spotted any of them about here. Needless to say, Scarlett and Emma are going to show just how dominant of a twosome they really are, and I will be watching from ringside to cheer them on.

Emma: The Change of Heart might on their retirement tour….but tonight, unlike the other teams they’ve faced, Scarlett and I are going to make them wish they’d retired a hell of a lot sooner. And after them..I can start looking into a certain Englishwoman in hiding, being Laurel Anne Hardy. The woman who, until today, was more concerned about the future of Missy and I’s country of birth than anything else. I can understand why...but remember, Laurel...you can’t hide forever. We’re going to war in Dallas, and you think you’ve seen me at my worst. You ain’t seen nothin’. Never had to go as hard as I can against Riley, which is something I’m sure you’ll do your best to rectify. Come and find me, kiddo. It ain’t that hard.

And with that, all three girls literally throw their microphones over the top rope, where the attendants scramble to catch them - fail, causing a horrible feedback sound, and “Cry For Help” starts up again, while the girls leave the ring.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Misty Whitmore waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head to commercial.

Written by Mark

The show heads up to the ring with the lovely Maggie Rourke standing front and center with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We got a former and current Future Shock Champion about to meet here, which I think could be quite the showdown, especially with Invasion coming up this Tuesday!

Mai: You mean that show where none of my clients have matches? That show? That must be the show you mean!

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Maggie: Introducing first, she is one half of the Burning Star Express! Please welcome….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Zack: Andi Takata has been very clear how much she wants to be Future Shock Champion again, she’s already earned herself a shot recently. But what a statement to be made if she knocks off Cereza here tonight!

Mai: Cereza’s riding a big wave of flukes lately, so I wouldn’t bet too much on it. She cheated Isis by paying off the referee in her last singles match, she’s probably got this one on payroll too.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, a title belt around her waist. The former stripper breaks the pose and reveals she has two elaborately designed pistols in her hands. She aims the pistols at an angle before they shoot out two sparks of pyro over the ramp. The crowd looks pleased with that, and Cereza grins as she tosses the pistols behind her, then struts down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...She is the reigning Future Shock Champion....CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance and striking another pose that shoots off fireworks from the corner posts. Cereza begins unbuckling the title from her waist and holding it up high with both hands. After handing her championship to the ref she heads to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: After three attempts, Cereza became Future Shock Champion! And she’s been riding high ever since, and has one hell of a test in front of her both tonight and at Invasion.

Mai: I don’t think she does. After buying off the referee against Isis last time, she’s found other ways to get ahead in FFW that don’t involve wrestling, Zack.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell as both women move to the center of the ring. They shake hands in a show of sportsmanship before locking up with one another. Cereza easily pushes the smaller Andi back towards the ropes, only for Takata to surprise her with a short knee to the ribs before they get there. Two more stops the champion in her tracks before Andi breaks the lock up, and starts firing clubbing blows across the champion’s back. She quickly takes off for the near side ropes, catching her with a running kneelift to the face before grabbing her head and dropping her with a facebuster to the mat. The alien princess rolls back to her feet, and drops a leg across the back of her head as Cereza starts to get up.

Zack: Andi’s already starting to get that high speed and high impact offense rolling here in the early moments, and Cereza’s catching some hard shots to the head.

Mai: She’s a moron, trust me when I tell you that it won’t affect her at all. She’s not a bright petunia, Zack.

Cereza starts to get back up again, only for Andi to begin firing kicks into her body repeatedly. They increase in speed before she whips her into the far corner. Ithavoll connects chest first, only to stumble backwards and eat a discus clothesline from the alien. Andi hops up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, measures the champion, and comes off with a double knee drop to the chest before grabbing her leg and hooking it for the cover.

Mai: See how dumb? She’s not bright enough to know when to move out of the way!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The champion kicks out at the two, and shoves Andi off the cover. Takata wastes no time whatsoever before taking off towards the ropes again. With Cereza starting to rise, Andi uses the middle rope for a springboard into a high cross body block...but Cereza catches her and counters it into a fallaway slam instead.

Zack: Still too early in the match to put the champion away, but she certainly asserted herself with that fallaway slam!

The champion got back to her feet, trying to shake off some of the damage when she pulled Andi up and fired her back into the corner this time. She quickly followed her in with a corner clothesline, crunching her against the turnbuckles before snapping her arms around her waist and sending her flying with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Takata hit hard on the canvas, but Cereza remained right on top of her as she picked her up around the waist, and dropped her across her knee with a gutbuster that folded Andi up on the mat.

Zack: Shades of Leona Vega right there with that gutbuster, and the champion’s putting together quite the offensive flurry now.

Mai: Even a blind squirrel will get a nut sometimes, Zack. Luckily for Cereza, she has a mouth that looks like it could store a lot of nuts.

Andi clutched her ribs on the canvas for a moment before trying to crawl away towards the ropes. She made it, only for Cereza to circle around behind her. When the former champion got to her feet, Cereza slapped on a full nelson and locked her fingers behind Andi’s head in the process. Andi’s arms flailed a bit as she tried to break her grip, but wasn’t having much success as Cereza started to drag her backwards from the ropes to the center of the ring. The referee moved around in front of the space princess to see if she wanted to quit, but got a definitively negative response to that.

Mai: What good does a full nelson do against someone from outer space? Full nelsons cut off breathing...there’s no oxygen in space!

Zack: I can tell the last couple Star Trek movies had a really profound effect on you, didn’t they? Cereza’s trying to sap some of the explosive energy of the upcoming Hall of Famer here!

Andi kept trying to move forward to get back to the ropes, only for the champion to easily pull her back with her strength advantage. The referee checked again, only to get the same response before Cereza leaned back, slightly lifting Takata off her feet to add more pressure. The space princess was clearly starting to fade, at least until she  raised her foot and stomped one of Cereza’s knees. It caused the champion to stumble and put Andi back on her feet, to which Takata used the opening to charge the corner. When she did, she ducked down and drove Cereza face first into the turnbuckle. Andi finally managed to get free, staggering away as Cereza tried to pull herself together. When she turned around, Andi caught her flush on the jaw with a superkick! The crowd came to its feet as Cereza bounced against the corner into a second. She fell to her knees, and caught a third to the ear that finally put her down!

Mai: With the tiny brain in that head, it must sound like a popcorn kernel bouncing around inside a storm drain in the ring.

Zack: It’s a superkick party, and Cereza’s the guest of honor! Andi’s going for the cover, Cereza’s going to Invasion on a loss!!

Andi took a few moments to get herself together before she dove on top of the champion, and hooked the outside leg for the cover. Wilson dropped to count.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ithavoll barely got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Andi darted for the corner without missing a beat. The former champion headed to the top rope, and left her feet with a shooting star press….but Cereza rolled out of the way. Andi crumpled on the mat after impact as the champion raised her head, trying to get her bearings!

Zack: If she had hit that, this would have been over! Cereza’s showing us great presence of mind right there!

The champion climbed back to her feet as Andi was trying to do the same. Cereza grabbed her head, and pulled it under one arm to drive her down with a snap DDT! She rose back to her feet, still trying to get herself together before kicking her leg up and coming down with her cheerleader leg drop to the chest. She grabbed the outside leg for the cover as Wilson dropped to count it.

Mai: Well she has the IQ of a cheerleader, so I’ll give her credit for that move!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Andi rolled her shoulder in time, causing Cereza to sit up on her knees to catch her breath. She shouted into the crowd “LET’S DANCE!” and popped back to her feet.

Zack: Cereza thinks she’s close, and I’m not going to argue with her! There’s the call sign, you know what that means!

Mai: She forgot where she was, and thinks she’s back working the pole?

She circled around Andi, waving to her to get back to her feet. But the space princess wasn’t doing that too quickly. When she finally did, Cereza went to grab Andi’s head for her kneeling facebuster! But Andi caught her with a jawbreaker as a counter. It stumbled the former stripper backwards  as Andi lunged towards her. She grabbed her head to execute her finisher, but Cereza shoved her away.

Zack: Andi’s going for the SPACE CRUSHER...NO, SHE COUNTERED IT!!

Mai; Why’s she’s turning around?!

When Takata spun around, so did Cereza away from her. Andi went to grab her before Cereza left her feet with a pele kick to the top of Andi’s head into a roll through for the pin! Wilson dropped for the count.

Zack: DEATH BY GLAMOUR!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Cereza rolled off the cover. She sat up on her knees, trying to get her wind back before she rose to her feet and had her hand raised.

Zack: Three in a row! Cereza has now defeated the last three women to hold the Future Shock Championship!

Maggie: Here is your winner………….CEREZA!!!

The brunette beamed with a tired smile as she was handed back her title. She clutched it to her before leaning down to offer Andi a hand to get up. Takata got her bearings finally, and took her up on the offer before getting back to her feet. Andi raised her hand in victory, and held the top of her own head with the other hand.

Mai: This is revolting! Andi should just punt her in the face right now, I’d go buy one of her LED flash drives if she did.

Zack: Cereza’s heading to London with a HUGE tidal wave of momentum behind her, she’s better than she’s ever been in her career!

Mai: That’s not really a high watermark.

The champion rolled out to the floor, giving her championship a kiss and holding it high with a bright smile on her face before Velocity cut elsewhere.

Unhappy Guests

We cut backstage to find a limousine pulling into the garage. It slowly comes to a halt as the driver now exits his seat and starts heading for the backdoor. He opens it up and stands there gesturing for whoever is inside it to exit the vehicle. After a moment of suspense we soon spot the familiar cowboy hat and face of one Silas Mason.

Loud boos can be heard from the crowd as the Texan steps out from the vehicle and straightens out his customary suit. As he does we soon see nevaeh Summers exit the limo, dressed in a beige powersuit. Both look all business as they walk side by side through the garage and into the hallways of Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

The word is spoken between the two as they march through the hallways and into a concourse where they spot a production assistant. Silas approaches the man and smacks him on the shoulder

Silas: Say boy where the hell is Cody Kincaid at? He got a title match he needs ta be giving me.

The PA was taken aback at first before speaking up

PA: I umm, I believe he’s in his office. It’s on the other side of the building. His name will be on a door. You won’t be able to miss it.

Silas nodded his head

Silas: Well look there. An FFW employee who is actually good for something. Who knew such a  thing existed nowadays. Good on ya, go back ta whatever menial task ya were doing.

Silas now began to march, with Nevaeh in tow. As they made their trek across the building Silas began to speak with his client.

Silas: There will be no more silence, no more games, no more denying the truth baby Peach. Tonight they gonna give us our damn title match main event at Unstoppable or they’re gonna be some hell ta pay tonight. We gonna get what we deserve, oh yes indeed.

They kept marching through the hallways as Nevaeh looked very serious about all of this. They brushed past workers, not stopping for anything. They turned into another hallway when they suddenly stopped. Both nevaeh and Silas were surprised and upset by what they were looking at. The camera now turned to show the former Evolution Champion Leona Vega, her arms crossed in front of her chest as she grimaced at the former FFW Champion and her manager.

Leona: So this is how desperate you two are, hm? Trying to hijack the show if you don’t get what you want? Gonna throw a tantrum on live television if Mr. Kincaid doesn’t show up and hand over what you want on a silver tray?

The Mexican wrestler then gets right on Nevaeh’s grill, smirking at the blonde…

Leona: Not on my watch.

Nevaeh took a step back, looking Leona up and down in disbelief, before responding back

Nevaeh: You better watch who you’re stepping to..

Nevaeh didn't get much further as Silas put a hand up and cut her off as he looked right at his client

Silas: No Baby Peach, don’t feed the troll now for she is not worth yer time. Allow me ta handle this issue here in the proper manner.

Nevaeh looked at Silas then glared back at Leona. She stared a hole through the Aztec warrior, who wasn’t budging from her spot. Nevaeh then looked back at Silas and nodded her head. He gave a nod back as he turned and looked at Leona, smirking

Silas: It’s so cute how you’ve taken on this mantle of protector here Leona. All noble and all that other worthless crap yer all about. Pulls at the heartstrings. But all yer really doing is being an annoying little child. Now move yer ass out the way and allow me and my client ta get ta what we really came for. Our title match, not talking ta a woman with a wild imagination.

Leona smirks at Silas and shakes her head.

Leona: I’m not sure Nevaeh over here not being a part of Unstoppable is part of my imagination. And I’m sure you’re all pissy because Killer C got your championship and Jo McFarlane stole your thunder, but take it from me, Daisy Duke, you don’t always get what you want, so find yourself a bridge and get over it! And I have no business with you. My business…

The Aztec Warrior now turns to Nevaeh.

Leona: … is with YOU. We’ve been through this song and dance several times before, I guess I don’t need to--

Silas now cut her off by getting inbetween Leona and Nevaeh, as he was looking agitated by this whole ordeal.

Silas: No! You have no business with Nevaeh. We’ve done told ya already what our answer was ta that challenge of yours was. It’s no, Leona. It was no then, it was no yesterday. It’s no today, and it’s gonna be no from now and till the end of time. There’s only one match we’re interested in for Unstoppable. The main event getting the FFW title back where it belongs. Not dealing with you and this life mission ya want ta accomplish. And truthfully little girl ya should be thankful Nevaeh and I have allowed yer slander ta pass as peacefully as we have. Now I’m gonna tell ya one more time. Move out of the way, go find somebody else ta bother, and stay away from us. Stop with this challenge nonsense.

Leona shakes her head and sneers at Silas.

Leona: You done babysitting her? Good. Now let me talk to the actual professional here.

Once again, Leona turns to Nevaeh.

Leona: You can hunt Mr. Kincaid down and try to hijack the show as hard as you want, the only thing you’re going to accomplish here is, you’re gonna get the higher-ups pissed, and you’re gonna have to watch Unstoppable 8 from the bleachers. They are NOT going to put you in the title match. At the very least, not with this attitude. And then there’s me, right here, challenging you to try and beat me for the fourth time in a row, and the only thing you prove by not taking up on my request is how much of a chicken you are!

Leona opens her arms and smirks at the blonde. Nevaeh seemed livid now, as Silas kept her at bay. He too though was getting more annoyed by the second.

Leona: C’mon, Baby Peach, all you gotta do is say “yes!”

Nevaeh scowled at Leona, but it was Silas who responded. He sneered at Leona as he spoke

Silas: I’ve always thought as good a wrestler as you might be you lacked intelligence. And after how Rhea treated you this past Saturday I’m sure whatever function that brain of yers had has gone fully out. I get spanish is yer first language but I thought the meaning of the word no translated over? We have stated what we’re gonna do. We either get that title match or we boycott Unstoppable. There's no inbetween here. We will not fight ya and beat ya for a fourth time Leona. You don’t want this anymore. Stop pestering us! Our stance will not change. You will not be wrestling Nevaeh at Unstoppable. Now I was kind the first time, I’m telling you this time. Move out the damn way!

Leona: i’ll get out of the way alright, but here’s some universal language for you!

Leona then piefaces Silas as she shows him her palm, turning AGAIN to Nevaeh. Silas became enraged at the act. Nevaeh observed her brazen attitude before locking eyes with Leona, who looked as serious as could be.

Leona: Breaking Point, Tulsa, Oklahoma. I’m calling you out for the last time, and I’m not going to insist. Foghorn Leghorn here can talk as big a game as he may want, but only YOU can prove you’re not a spineless coward. We already know he lacks a pair of balls. Show you have some heart, ok?

And that being said, Leona finally leaves, power walking away from the scene, leaving both Nevaeh and Silas irate. They both stare at Leona walking away till Silas shakes his head and grumbles

Silas: Stay focused on the task at hand.Let’s go do what we came here for.

Both were still angry as they began walking again, heading towards Cody’s office.

Felicity’s Charm Offensive

Cameras arrive backstage where a paranoid Felicity Banks is seen moseying through the hallways. She makes the first left that she can and sees a local talent standing outside one of the general locker rooms.

Felicity Banks: YOU!

Felicity’s eyes narrow as she sprints toward the local talent and grabs her by the FFW t-shirt she’s wearing. The Supreme slams the much taller woman against the wall and digs her index finger underneath the woman’s chin.

Felicity Banks: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE?! ARE YOU HERE TO CHALLENGE THE THRONE?!

Intimidated, the nameless talent looks away from Felicity and begins mumbling.

Local Talent: M--My name i- is…

WHAP!

Felicity slaps her in the face and goes right back to digging her index finger underneath the woman’s chin.

Felicity Banks: Spit it out, peasant! Stutter again and I’ll slap you again.

Local Talent: I- I can’t help i-i-i-it! My n-n-n-naaaaaa-name is Stuttering Sally Sallerson!

Felicity squints her eyes and releases her grip. She pulls her index finger back and begins backing away herself.

Felicity Banks: That’s one question out of the way, but I really don’t feel like waiting for you to answer the other two because the show’s probably gonna be over before then. But…

The Supreme shrugs.

Felicity Banks: … I’m not taking any chances.

In an instant, Felicity grabs the back of Sally’s head and slams her face first off the adjacent wall! Once Sally hits the floor, Felicity starts putting the boots to her while she shouts:

Felicity Banks: CHALLENGE THE THRONE, HUH?! YOU STUPID STUTTERING SALLY!

She takes a few steps back and delivers a stiff soccer kick right to Sally’s midsection! Proud of herself, Felicity fixes her hair and adjusts her entrance jacket as she steps over Sally (Allen Iverson style) and heads in the direction of her own locker room.

Felicity Banks: Tired of this. I feel so friggin’ paranoid. I need a Xanax or something.

As the Supreme gets closer to her destination, she notices the door to her locker room opened just a crack. She licks her lips and begins tip toeing in the direction of the door until she barges right through and finds…

...no one.

Felicity Banks: What the hell?

She starts looking around her locker room and notices a note taped to the actual locker. She steps toward it and pulls it off and sees:

玉座に挑戦する

Spending a good portion of her career in Japan, Felicity begins piecing the Hiragana symbols together and scowls once she figures it out.

Felicity Banks: Challenge the throne…

Not wasting a second, Felicity rips the note in half and drops it to the ground before she exits her locker room and goes back to her search.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:18:08 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:45:28 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is a Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall.

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

As “Not Gonna Die” by Skillet plays over the sound system, the duo of Chrysta and Shizuka slowly walk onto the ramp, surrounded by blue and gold lights and visuals.  With determined looks on their faces, the girls walk down the ramp, not taking their eyes off their destination.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, they hail from Los Angeles California...the Ice Queen, Chrysta...the Golden Fury, Shizuka Miyamoto...they are... the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Approaching the ring, Chrysta walks up the stairs while Shizuka rolls into the ring, holding the ropes open for her partner. Once Chrysta is inside Shizuka removes her coat, and Chrysta hands her robe to the referee. The girls go to the center of the ring, ready for a fight.

Zack: The Change of Heart Retirement tour continues and tonight they are facing a debuting team. Their experience of teaming together could prove to be invaluable in this match up.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy, Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with Emma and Scarlett flanked by Missy and Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Pretty Little Psycho” Emma MacNamara, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Missy and Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all four meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out.

Mai: I like these girls!

Zack: Emma and Scarlett both have individual success but that doesn’t necessarily mean they will have the chemistry needed to work as a team.

As Maggie leaves the ring, so does Chrysta leaving Shizuka ready to start the match for CoH. On the opposite side of the ring, Chaotic Temptation appear deep in conversation until Missy and CK leave the ring to go down to the arena floor and Emma steps out onto the apron, leaving Scarlett to start the match. Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell and Shizuka and Scarlett meet in the centre of the ring. The two women go straight into a collar and elbow tie up with the crowd very much supporting Shizuka. After a few moments Shizuka starts to get the upper hand until Scarlett suddenly breaks free catching her off guard. Using the surprise Scarlett strikes with an elbow to Shizuka’s head, but she narrowly manages to avoid it and instead hits Scarlett with a headbutt that sends her onto the back foot. As Scarlett gathers her composure, Shizuka strikes again with a knee straight into Scarlett’s mid section that bends her double, which allows Shizuka to drive a series of forearms across her back.

Zack: Scarlett tried to catch Shizuka off guard but it didn’t quite go as planned for her, instead she just left herself open and Shizuka is making the most of that opening.

Mai: She’s just letting her tire herself out, Scarlett does this a lot, she knows what she’s doing.

Shizuka drives her knee into Scarlett’s ribs standing her upright and once she is up, Shizuka follows with a volley of right hands pushing Silver back towards the neutral corner. With Scarlett backed up against the turnbuckles Shizuka draws her hand back going for a brain chop but Scarlett ducks down causing Shizuka to instead chop the top turnbuckle. Shizuka pulls her hand back in pain and Scarlett takes advantage to grab hold of the ropes on either side of her and uses them to support herself as she kicks Miyamoto square in the chest. Shizuka stumbles backwards a little but manages to keep herself upright much to the crowd’s delight and Scarlett’s annoyance.

Mai: Somebody should have given Shizuka the memo that she was meant to fall down there.

Zack: Scarlett looks less than impressed by Shizuka’s balance.

Scarlett pulls herself out of the corner and starts to fire elbow shots into Shizuka’s midsection knocking her backwards towards the ropes, before grabbing her arm and whipping her across to the opposite side. As Shizuka rebounds Scarlett goes for a dropkick but finds herself flat on the canvas as Shizuka catches her feet and slams her down. Wasting no time, Shizuka uses the ropes to springboard and land a knee drop straight into Scarlett’s abdomen. Scarlett automatically doubles up in pain and Shizuka gets back to her feet to land a second knee drop. Shizuka quickly goes for the cover and Davis gets into position for the count.

Zack: Two knee drops in quick succession and Scarlett is visibly winded. Shizuka is wasting no time in an almost textbook cover.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett kicks out convincingly and rolls away towards the ropes as Shizuka gets back to her feet.

Mai: Scarlett was obviously just playing possum!

Shizuka starts to circle around Scarlett as she starts to get back to her feet. As soon as Scarlett is back to her knees Shizuka leaps onto the middle rope before delivering an Enziguri to Scarlett’s head which sends her face first to the canvas. Scrambling down, Shizuka flips Scarlett onto her back to attempt another cover, but Scarlett pulls her knees up and kicks Miyamoto in the chest, sending her sprawling backwards. From the CT corner Emma starts to yell at Scarlett, holding out her hand, clearly wanting a tag. Scarlett flips onto stomach and then to her hands and knees, starting to crawl towards Emma’s outstretched hand.

Zack: Scarlett is trying to make the tag but Shizuka is determined to stop that from happening.

Seeing that Scarlett is close to making the tag, Shizuka runs after her and grabs her left leg to pull her back away from the corner. With Emma encouraging her, Scarlett keeps trying to reach her hand, even with Shizuka holding onto her leg. As she starts to make a little progress, Shizuka grabs her right leg as well, but Scarlett manages to pull it free and kick backwards, catching Shizuka square in the jaw and sending her flat on her back. Scarlett pulls herself up and reaches out to make the tag to the waiting ‘Pretty Little Psycho’.

Mai: And Emma is in!

Zack: Shizuka tried to stop Scarlett but all she got for her trouble was a boot to the face and a fresh Emma.

Emma climbs straight up onto the top rope facing away from the ring and smirks at her teammates before leaping off to land a moonsault straight across Shizuka. She goes straight for the cover and hooks a leg as Davis gets quickly gets into position.

Zack: Emma straight to business with a moonsault and a cover before she’s even been in the match thirty seconds.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Shizuka kicks out just after the two and Emma pops straight back up to her feet.

Mai: She should have just stayed down.

Pulling Shizuka back up to her feet by her hair, Emma fires a rapid sequence of right hands into her head dazing her. Paying no attention at all to the boos coming from the crowd, Emma holds onto Shizuka’s head to keep her in place while she deliver five kicks in a row to her midsection before whipping her into the ropes near her corner. As Shizuka is about to rebound off, Chrysta catches hold of her to stop her and tags herself in.

Zack: Tag in by Chrysta and she looks ready to fire straight into action!

Chrysta gets into the ring and straight away charges at Emma, spearing her into the neutral corner. Emma starts to fire shots into Chrysta’s head but she responds with a headbutt to Emma’s face which stuns her momentarily. Before she gathers herself, Chrysta hits Emma with a high knee in the ribs and pulls her out of the corner, only to whip her into the opposite corner. Following her in quickly, Chrysta pulls Emma out of the corner and straight into a backbreaker which gets the crowd on their feet. Chrysta attempts to get into position for a cover but Emma shoves her straight off before Davis can get into position and mounts her to start throwing stiff right hands into the side of Chrysta’s head.

Mai: Chrysta might be straight into action but Emma got her straight off that cover. The referee didn’t even have chance to get into position.

Davis calls for a break and at the count of four Emma gets back to her feet and pulls Chrysta up with her before forcing her into the ropes. Emma pulls her away and makes to whip her across but instead gets in line beside her and applies a side headlock to deliver a spinning bulldog, planting Chrysta face-first into the canvas. The blue haired wrestler flips Chrysta onto her back and covers her.

Mai: See Chrysta, that’s how you do a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chrysta gets her shoulder up before Davis can complete the three. Emma gets back to her feet and gives her back a rub where it is obviously still niggling her from the earlier backbreaker, leaving Chrysta to gather herself on the mat. Before anybody knows what is happening, Chrysta pulls Emma backwards and into a roll up. Davis scrambles into position for the unexpected count.

Zack: I think she heard you Mai and wanted to try it out for herself. She got her shoulder up from Emma’s pin attempt and almost immediately into a roll up of her own.

ONE!!!

Emma kicks out just after the two and powers back looking pissed off before delivering a kick to Chrysta’s midsection while she is still down on the canvas.

Zack: Emma looks less than impressed and I wouldn’t want to be Chrysta’s shoes right now.

Mai: I would. Emma could pin me anyday.

Chrysta rolls away towards her corner. Emma spots her trying to make the tag to Shizuka and makes a dash towards her. Before Emma can reach her to pull her back Shizuka leans forward and gets the tag by the tips of her fingers. Shizuka leaps at Emma, but Emma catches her and gets her into position for a snake eyes. Before Emma can drop her, Shizuka struggles free and gets behind Emma, kicking her in the small of her back and forcing her face first into the ropes. Shizuka tries to pull Emma back away from the ropes but Emma fires her elbow back hitting Shizuka right in the mouth. A further two elbows back to the same spot stagger Shizuka backwards and gives Emma room to spin around to face back into the ring again. Emma climbs to the top rope and grabs Shizuka around the head to deliver a Tornado DDT. As Shizuka lands on the canvas, Emma goes for the cover. Davis gets into position and starts the count.

Mai: Another cover from Emma, she’s not letting up an inch.

ONE!!!

Shizuka kicks out before the three and as Emma goes to pull her up she kicks her backwards into the CoH corner.

Zack: Shizuka kicked out quite comfortable just after the sent Emma into the corner in the process.

Shizuka gets to her feet and runs into the corner behind Emma to tag Chrysta back in. Chrysta straight away gets to business and elbows Emma in the back, then lifts her into position for a suplex while Shizuka climbs the ropes. As Chrysta goes for the suplex, Shizuka speaks Emma in the air and Chrysta tags her back in. Shizuka goes for the cover but after a few moments the count still hasn’t started. Looking up the reason is soon clear as Davis is at the CT corner trying to keep Scarlett from entering the ring.

Zack: Oh come on. Scarlett is doing that on purpose and the referee has no idea that Shizuka has Emma covered.

Mai: It’s only a cover if the referee sees it!

Shizuka and Chrysta try to get the referee’s attention but before they can, Emma leans up and headbutts Shizuka in the face to break the cover. Scarlett stops attempting to get in the ring and instead starts encouraging Emma to tag her in. The blue haired wrestler headbutts Shizuka again, sending her back into the ropes and gets to her feet, making a dash across to Scarlett. At the same time, with tears in her eyes from the headbutts Shizuka starts trying to get to Chrysta to make a tag of her own.

Mai: See, no cover there!

Zack: Both women are trying to make their respective tags and it’s a race to see who makes there’s first.

Emma reaches Scarlett just a fraction of a second before Shizuka reaches Chrysta. Scarlett charges into the ring and straight towards Chrysta who has also entered the ring. Chrysta sidesteps and Scarlett stops herself just inches from crashing into the corner. Chrysta picks up Scarlett into a Gorilla press position but Scarlett starts to kick and struggle making it nearly impossible for her to hold it and reluctantly she releases her. Scarlett lands on her feet behind her.

Zack: Scarlett proved to be more than a little slippery for Chrysta but Chrysta doesn’t look fazed in the slightest. Maybe she should though, what’s Missy doing?

Chrysta spins around quickly and knocks Scarlett backwards and almost off her feet with a high knee to her ribs. Scarlett clutches her ribs as Chrysta forces her back into the ropes and starts to fire elbows into the side of her head. Davis approaches and calls for a break. Just as Chrysta breaks, Missy climbs up onto the apron and Davis straight away turns around to tell her to get down. Missy insists she just wanted a better view but Davis tells her to again to get down. With Davis’ back turned Scarlett hits Chrysta with a kick straight between her legs which drops her to her knees. Missy jumps down from the apron and Davis turns back just in time to see Scarlett send Chrysta to the mat fully with a shining wizard, straight into a roll up. Davis slides into position for the count.

Zack: Missy distracted the referee and Scarlett used that to her advantage for a low blow.

Mai: Missy said quite clearly she was just trying to get a better view, it’s not her fault she’s short. You’re being heightist!

ONE!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis calls for the bell and Emma climbs back into the ring to join Scarlett.

Maggie: Your winners via pinfall……………...CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!.

Mai: I always knew the Chaotic Temptation girls would do it!

Zack: Thanks to some distractions along the way.

Mai: It’s not their fault the referee wasn’t focusing on the task at hand!

Davis raises both Emma’s and Scarlett’s hands to massive boos from the crowd, but they don’t seem to care at all as they smile in response. They leave the ring to join Missy and CK as Shizuka helps Chrysta back to her feet. The camera focuses on the CoH girls before switching to Chaotic Temptation exiting via the ramp then cuts elsewhere.

Adam Explains It All

The next image we see is that of the Future Shock Director Adam Grant standing outside his office with the Aspire Ring bearer herself, Harley Shannon. She seems to have just joined him as he shakes her hand upon greeting her.

Adam: Good to see you, Harley. I appreciate you coming to talk with me. I wanted to explain a couple things to you about your upcoming match Tuesday night in London at Invasion.

Harley: It’s always a pleasure Mr. Grant. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am for Tuesday night and Invasion. I’ve always wanted to see England and London especially. It’s a huge thrill to get go over and wrestle too. Thank you for giving me this chance.

Adam: Of course, I’d never leave my Aspire Ring bearer off a show like this. But the reason I wanted to talk with you was to explain in person why I changed your opponent for the show. I know it was supposed to be Freya, but two main reasons changed my mind. One, she made a guarantee about anyone who defeated her clean would get a cash prize...which Anna did, and she decided to welch on that deal. And two, because of the fact, the opponent I chose is undefeated in singles matches right now in Future Shock, which is quite a feat on its own. And I felt Caitlyn deserved the opportunity. I hope you can see my perspective.

Harley: I understand. I mean if you promise...if you guarantee something then you shouldn’t really welch on that. It’s a matter of honor and personal pride about keeping your word no matter what. As it is Freya chose to weasel her way out of it with some garbage closed fist theory...I mean come on, she’s a veteran and a smart...smart-ish… she claims… woman; she knew what she was signing up, she knew ahead of time what type of fighter Anna was. Guess Freya is on a continuing mission to reveal her true colours.

The flame haired woman shrugged her shoulders.

Harley: As for Caitlyn, yeah, she totally deserves this opportunity. Like you said, she’s undefeated in singles matches and that’s a huge feat given how competitive Future Shock is. I’m excited to be facing her and to be trying to put that first blemish on her record as I look to successfully defend the Aspire Ring for a first time. And again, it’s going to be really nice - and kinda weird - to be facing someone who isn’t interesting in cutting corners to try and beat me. Someone who wants to stick the rules as she tries to turn me black and blue and win the Ring. I’m looking forward to it and honestly I think we could very easily be the match of the night.

Adam: There’s no question in my mind about it. And I’m glad you understand. I don’t make a habit of changing defenses for the Ring or the Future Shock Championship, but in this case, it feels like the right thing to do, even if your former opponent is trying to get the show boycotted and me fired from this job.

Harley: Yeah, she certainly knows how to bitch and whine. Maybe if she’d put that energy into her match with Anna, she wouldn’t owe her her kids college fund right now. I can’t imagine that her attempt to boycott the show is gaining much traction...if anything there are probably more people trying to get into the sold out O2 Arena than there were before. And I can’t imagine there’s even a one in a billion chance that she’s going to get you fired.

Adam: I like my chances of that not happening. Like I said, I just wanted to explain to you in person why I made that decision instead of doing it on social media. I prefer to deal with people standing across from them. I already told Caitlyn this, but I’ll wish you good luck Tuesday night. And I have a sneaking suspicion that the woman you took that from will be watching closely….and probably several times over in the days that follow.

Harley nodded her head.

Harley: Thank you Adam. Good luck to Caitlyn, may the best woman on the night win. I’m sure Gillie will be watching very closely. I know what it’s like to lose this thing and to want it back and I’m sure she’ll be looking for any little thing that might give her an edge when we next meet...or when she steps into the ring with Caitlyn. I’m sure we’ll give her quite the match to enjoy. And maybe to give her a moment to pause and reflect on too.

The camera focuses tightly on the Aspire Ring hanging from a chain around Harley’s neck before Velocity heads to a commercial for the Invasion show this Tuesday.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 08:50:07 pm »

A Little More Deserving

Future Shock’s own Sara Wilson is shown backstage at Velocity with the backdrop being the UK Invasion poster featuring the graduating Missy. Standing with her is both halves of Next Generation, in the forms of Mandy Gray and Caitlyn Storm.

Sara: Future Shock Invasion is live on this network Tuesday night in Future Shock’s first trip overseas, to London at the O2 Arena! Make sure you watch this 2 hour special television event, and joining me are two women who will be watching it closely...as well as one of them competing. Mandy and Caitlyn of Next Generation, good evening, ladies.

Mandy: Thanks, Sara! Hey Caitlyn, main roster! Sorta. But yes, big, big Future Shock show on Tuesday and I was more than excited for it even before Freya got dropped for this incredible partner of mine! I couldn’t be prouder of her!

She gives Caitlyn a one-armed squeeze.

Sara: That was one of two main topics I was going to bring up actually. So let’s start with the one you mentioned. You’ve both seen all the complai….comments made by Freya since she got dropped from this match, and Caitlyn was given the opportunity based on her undefeated singles record. How do you both feel about her comments about this and trying to get people to boycott the show...and apparently fire Adam too?

Caitlyn: I’m more than a little confused by her ou...reaction. Why would you suggest people boycott the company you work for? That just makes no sense to me. If people boycott the show then she won’t have any matches at all since there’s not much point in us having matches without fans watching. Or maybe that’s just me. She’s been quite mean about Adam too, but everyone knows that Adam does a great job! I think she maybe needs some carbs, I’ll buy her a pizza and have it delivered!

Mandy: Didn’t you know how wrestling works before now, Caitlyn? People want you to boycott everything because it’s not going how they want it to or when they get removed of things because, to be blunt, someone else deserves it more! Freya’s been part of this company on and off since almost it opened and honestly, I’ve more memories of her being flakier than the eponymous chocolate bar than I do of her actually doing anything in wrestling, ever. But anyway, that’s not the point. I’ve seen the complaining - let’s just call it what it is - and the bitching and everything else she’s done because she thinks she matters because something something, alum and decorated or...some other meaningless nonsense that doesn’t matter half as much as she thinks it does. It’s her own fault it’s happened and to be quite honest, and I mean no disrespect to Harley when I say this, but that match would have been a bathroom break purely on the fact we know she’d have wiped the damn floor with Freya. At least with Caitlyn being there it’s going to be something that people are going to talk about. She’s also in a severe minority in people who want Adam fired. Even people who generally disagree with him don’t actually have any problems with him.

Sara: We heard from Adam earlier tonight about the change in the Aspire Ring match.  He told Harley Shannon it was for two reasons: one being that Freya made a guarantee to any opponent who could beat her without cheating would earn a cash reward, which she later decided not to give. And secondly, Caitlyn is undefeated in singles matches and he feels that trumps pretty much all claims by Freya to getting the shot. Would you ladies agree?

Mandy: Completely and utterly. All bias for the fact we’re partners and friends aside.

Caitlyn: I’ve always thought you shouldn’t go back on anything you say, so the fact she did after making the offer so publicly as well..just doesn’t make her look very good. I’m happy to have this shot and I’m going to work even harder than usual before it! Even Freya having a tantrum can’t bring me down.

Caitlyn gives a beaming smile.

Sara: The other thing I wanted to bring up is your inclusion in the Tag Title tournament. We saw it begin on the last show, and now you’ve seen the brackets. You’ll both be meeting the Fireshock Sisters one more time. And should you prove victorious, you’ll either meet the Gardners or the Max Sato Experience in the next round. Would you agree that there’s no easy route to the finals for any of the teams in this tournament?

Caitlyn: Oh definitely! There’s no easy route at all. Every team in the tournament is extremely talented...even our opponents. Although hopefully unlike our opponents, most won’t bring chairs into play and then accuse innocent people of cheating!

Mandy can only give a small shrug at the thought of cheating.

Mandy: Let them do what they want, it’s not ike Ignis was ever one to listen to reason and certainly looks to be she’s managed to make her sister think along the same lines...as well saying it always was the Ignis show, unfortunately. Ahem. But yeah, I am looking forward to the tournament and seeing how all of these brackets fall in the end. Facing the Gardners would be cleaner, more pfereable match in terms of everyone coming out happy beyond of course someone having to take the fall. The Max Sato Experience are comprised of two good wrestlers and I won’t stand here and argue that...but I’d also much rather be hit with a chair than be victim to...well, the beach volleyball thing.

Sara: Or poor Miss Takata who received mouth to mouth from him recently.

Caitlyn: Ewwww.

Mandy: I concur. And that is really not a conversation I would ever want to have with Brandon.

Sara: Ladies, thank you for your time tonight. Good luck in the tournament. And to you, Caitlyn, as you challenge for the Aspire Ring.

On that note, Velocity heads to a commercial break.

Homecoming

We see a brief clip from the first tag match in the Future Shock Tag Title tournament as the BNB Wrecking Crew emerge victorious over the Church of Oleska from the last Future Shock. On that, we head to the back and find another team standing with their agent between them in front of the Invasion backdrop. That team would be Angela and Jem of NHB with Carson Black.

Carson: Tuesday night will be a very historic night for Future Shock, there’s no question about it. But it will also be a very special night for these two ladies right here. Not only will they take their opportunity to compete in the Future Shock Tag Title tournament, they’ll do so...in front of their own countrymen and women at the O2 Arena in London.

At the announcement Jem was literally bouncing in place, clapping her hands together while Angela has a huge grin on her face.

Angela: Yeah. We’re coming home. We’re coming home to wrestle in front of a sold out O2 Arena; in front of over twenty thousand of our fellow Brits. A mad, screaming, cheering crowd of some of the best and finest wrestling fans in the whole, wide, entire world! It’s...It’s….It’s…

Jem: WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!! Seriously Carson, Ange and I have literally dreamed of this moment. There are nights where I’ve put on my jammies, had a mug of hot chocolate, settled down under my blankies with my head on my pillow and heard that ROAR of the crowd as we step out onto the entrance ramp in the nation of our birth; in front of our people. I’ve been deafened by the sound as I leapt up onto those turnbuckles; barely heard the bell ring and then floated on air. A perfect display from start to finish, the crowd never going quiet, only getting louder and louder till they lift the whole damn tent up from it’s moorings - till the cheer spreads all along the banks of Thames; all through London and up the M1, lashing through Leicester, deafening Derby, and...something in Nottingham… right up till it sweeps through South Yorkshire. An entire nation, celebrating as one as we score the victory!!!

Angela: Yeah. It’s a dream come true. It’s one of those bucket list things and we know we’re incredibly lucky that we get to go home on a massive show like Future Shock Invasion and get a huge match against the reigning FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions in the first round of our quest to be the first to lift the Future Shock Tag Team titles.

Carson: As you saw in that clip a moment ago, the tournament began on the last Future Shock. And I think we would all be remiss if we did not offer our congratulations to the BNB Wrecking Crew for their victory. Both of these ladies have faced the Church of Oleska in the past, and recognize fully the challenge they present. Congratulations to Miss Bennett and Miss Barnes, whom we hope to be seeing in the next round. Isn’t that right, ladies?

Jem nodded her head vigorously.

Jem: Oh yes. We very much want to meet them in the next round. They did an amazing job against the Church of Oleska - and congratulations to them on picking up that win on the last Future Shock as they kicked off the tournament. They were every bit as good as we thought they were going to be.

Angela: Now it’s on us. To meet them in the next round of the Future Shock Tag Title tournament, we’ve got to step up to the plate and make it happen. We’ve got to beat The Ascension - the team that has one of the most dominant Future Shock Champions in history and the hugely experienced Valentina Lozano; the team that has had the number of the Scarborough Fair of late and has picked up the Tornado Tag Team Titles whilst they were at it.

Jem: They’re two women riding the crest of the wave right? Always cocky and confident...but that waves gotta break and run ashore sometime. We’ll make sure that it happens in London, England in front of our own hometown crowd; in front of twenty thousand proud Britons who are a million percent behind us.

Carson: There’s already such a heavy British influence on this show, not just my two clients here. But you have Missy and Gillie, both English girls, facing off. There’s Jessica Anderson and Lizzy Taylor, who are going to be part of the show. I’m fairly positive if the O2 were bigger, it’d still be a sellout. Either way though, Ascension are no mean feat to overcome. But I have faith in Angela and Jem, and I am positive they will be even more invigorated in front of their own home country than ever before against Valentina and Isis.

Angela: This should could have sold out Wembley Stadium...if we could guarantee the weather obviousl-

Jem: OH HELL YES WE’RE GOING TO MORE INVIGORATED THAN EVER!!! MORE HYPED THAN EVER!!!! AND VALENTINA, ISIS, WE’RE COMING FOR YOU AND WE’RE SENDING THE 02 HOME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson pats Jem on the shoulder, in a weak effort to calm her down before the show heads to a commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 08:53:23 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring, and there we find Maggie standing by where she’s always at before a match starts

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a tag team contest!

Mai: Someone in production decided to keep me here while Kaoru was on commentary for this match. Usually when we have guests, they replace me. But...either way, hello.

Kaoru: Usually Zack has to sit here without much of a break, I’m happy to give it to him. Besides, you get to sit next to your favorite riceball for a whole match. Enjoy the moment.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Mai: Future Shock’s first graduate is also a two time loser when it comes to one of her opponents tonight. Lily-Rose just keeps wilting...get it? Hehe.

Kaoru: Yeah, I get it, Mai. She’s been in some good battles though, and we know she’s got some thorns waiting for her opponents tonight.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: And her partner…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match as she coolly stares at her partner for the evening.

Kaoru: Speaking of someone with some thorns waiting to stick into her opponents, Vanessa would be petty darn happy to do some of that with both Sophia and Savannah here tonight. She looks ready to do some damage.

Mai: I’m actually glad Vanessa is in this match. Gives me a chance to use some of my Canadian jokes again. Do you know who would win in a fight between Shania Twain and Celine Dion? Everyone!

Kaoru:  And make sure to send your hate mail to mai.hotaru69@hotmail.com, Canada.

Maggie: And their opponents

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at Maggie and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Kaoru: And there’s Sophia. Glad she only brought out that one shirt and not certain other ones, like the one she wore when we met a couple of weeks ago in the International Elite Cup.

Mai: I’m sure she has more than one shirt she can wear. Besides, this is where she wanted to be to start with instead of down in the guppy pond of Future Shock.

Kaoru: You mean that place your current client can’t seem to come up from?

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before removing the titanium No Surrender Championship from around her waist, holding it up as she circled the ring with it, showing to both the fans, her opponents and her partner before she also handed that to the stagehand and devoted her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Mai: Here comes my favorite No Surrender Champion of 2017, and a woman who continues to impress me every time I see her. Preferably in swimsuits and lingerie if you follow her Twitter! Hubba hubba.

Kaoru: She’s been the ONLY No Surrender champion in 2017, so I guess she wins that distinction by default. I’d ask you what you think of some of the pictures of me in Nuke Apparel on my twitter, but then you’d probably tell me.

Jennifer Stringer asked both teams to decide who was starting and for the other to step out onto the apron and into their respective corner. Cade immediately walked to the middle of the ring, calling either of her opponents forward as Lily-Rose stepped out through the ring ropes while Savannah smiled at the woman from Winnipeg and stepped to the outside as she let Sophia start the match. Pike immediately moved forward towards Cade, looking to lock up with the Golden Elbow only for the Canadian to tag her in the jaw with a forearm strike. Immediately Vanessa followed up by throwing left and right forearms relentlessly into the jaw of her opponent that forced her back against the ropes before Cade stepped forward and delivered a raised knee into her gut. A second knee followed quickly that caused the Manitoban to send Sophia down to the mat with a snapmare takedown that she followed up with a rolling neckbreaker.

Mai: Sophia and Vanessa are gonna meet at Unstoppable with the winner likely getting themselves a No Surrender title shot. Also do you know what the title originally was for “Canadian Idol”? The World’s Biggest Hoser.

Kaoru: Well right now, Vanessa looks like she’s not going to be hosed by her opponent, taking it right to Pike from the onset. Can’t say I blame her either.

Sophia held her neck as she pushed up to her feet only for Cade to cut her off as she hooked her arm and once more sent her tumbling to the canvas with an arm drag, holding to the limb as they landed and transitioned the move into an arm wrench. Vanessa twisted the arm of her opponent as she sat on the mat, increasing the torque on the hold as the Queen of King County began to push up to her feet only to get an elbow driven into her shoulder. She followed it up with a second and then a third as they finally reached their feet and Vanessa transitioned through quickly into a cleanly snapped off a side Russian leg sweep that sent Sophia back to the canvas on the back of her head and shoulders hard. Pike held her head as Vanessa pulled her back up to her feet, locking in a Muay Thai clinch, bringing her knees up into her chest and face as she dragged her back towards her partner and Cade made the tag to Lily-Rose.

Kaoru: Impressive offense early from the Golden Elbow, and looking to take advantage of some tags here with someone who probably still wants a piece of Pike in Lily-Rose.

Mai: What a stupid decision by Cade! Lily-Rose has been Sophia’s bitch twice now, is she trying to throw the match already because she knows they are outclassed?!

Lily entered the ring and immediately targeted the shoulder as she brought both hands together and delivered a clubbing blow to the the joint, followed by a second that sent Sophia down to one knee as Cade left the ring. As Sophia started to push up to her feet, Lily-Rose hooked her arm and her head and drove her head first into the mat with a single arm DDT. Rolling away, Lily-Rose was quick to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes as Pike pushed back upwards and the musician grabbed hold of her head and sent her to the canvas with a running neckbreaker. Once more the New Hampshire native kipped up to her feet and dropped an elbow into her opponent’s chest and made the cover.

One…

Two…

Kaoru: Doesn’t look like she’s being outclassed so far here tonight. Ever hear the saying “the third time’s the charm”?

Mai: Yes, that’s what that Honduran choir boy told me when he didn’t get the job done the first two times.

Sophia kicked out easily on the two count and tried to roll away to her feet only for Lily-Rose to catch her as soon as she gets to her feet and sent her face first into the canvas with a drop toe hold. Pike held her nose and mouth as she pushed up onto her knees while her opponent wrapped her arms around her waist and lifted her upwards only for Pike to block the attempted gutwrench suplex, landing on her feet and before the woman from Portsmouth can try the suplex again, Sophia began to fire off elbows into her side, turning as Lily-Rose released her grip from around her waist and delivered a stiff shot straight into her kidneys. As Lily-Rose stepped away, Sophia rose upwards and grabbed hold of her head and dropped down into a jawbreaker. Lily-Rose stumbled away towards her corner and Cade slapped her on the shoulder, entering the ring as Sophia Pike tried to make her way across the ring towards the No Surrender Champion.

Mai: Hey, look who’s back! Now where was I? Oh yeah, do you know how copper wire was invented, Kaoru? Two Canadians were fighting over a penny!

Kaoru: With the exchange rate being what it is, I wouldn’t be surprised. And right about now, Cade’s about to exchange some more pain with Pike, and get more than her money’s worth.

Cade charged towards her, looking to cut her off only for Pike to spin in the nick of time and catch the Golden Elbow with a hip toss that sends her to the mat. Vanessa immediately rolled over and pushed up to her feet only for Sophia to drop low and send the Canadian to the canvas with a double leg takedown. The Queen of King County darts up over her opponent to take up the mount position and began to deliver ground and pound elbow strikes into her opponent’s face.  The Winnipeg native managed to roll Sophia off of her and started to come to her feet only for Pike to beat her to a vertical base and deliver an open handed slap to her face with such impact that it caused Cade to turn her head to the side. The blonde turned her head back to face the Washingtonian, fire in her eyes and immediately lunged for her, throwing a forearm towards her face only to miss as Pike ducked underneath the attempt and countered with an STO that drove Cade back first into the canvas.

Mai: Typical Cade, lying around on the job. I heard on her last test in school, she got an Eh!

Kaoru: That joke gets a D for effort, Mai, but you’re used to receiving D’s. Pike with an A for effort though, not many people want to intentionally get Vanessa Cade’s blood boiling with a slap like that, but she sure made it work for her there.

Cade rolled away and started to push through to her feet as the Washingtonian was slower to a vertical base but managed to fire off a roundhouse kick aimed at the Canadian’s head only for her foe to get her arm up to take the kick on her forearms. Regardless Sophia looked to take the momentary opening and started to head for the corner. Vanessa though moved towards her, wrapping her arms around her waist as she looked for a German suplex but never got to deliver the move thanks to Pike bringing her foot up and into a mule kick that caught her straight between the legs as the referee was moving around them, missing the low blow as Cade released her grip and got a spinning back fist to her jaw from her opponent  who then followed it up with a European uppercut to bring her back to her feet. Cade stepped backwards holding her jaw only for Pike to grab hold of her wrist, twisting her into an arm wringer before she jerked her into an elbow strike to the arm and walked her over towards the No Surrender Champion, making the tag to her.

Kaoru: That’s certainly one way to get out of a suplex attempt! Not the most legal, but certainly effective, and it got Pike enough space to bring in Taylor here and some double teaming coming up.

Savannah entered the ring as Vanessa was once more jerked forward and into another elbow strike to the arm by Sophia as Taylor simultaneously drove a boot into her gut. Vanessa doubled over and Savannah sent her through the ropes and shoulder first into the steel ring post. Cade hung there for a moment, holding the post only for the No Surrender Champion to pull her back out from between the ropes, spinning her around as she took control of the same arm that Sophia had been working over and used it to pull the Winnipeg native downwards into a double knee armbreaker. Taylor quickly got back to her feet as the Golden Elbow also tried to rise, making it as far as her hands and knees before her opponent began to stomp away at the shoulder. Despite the repeated boots driven into her arm, Vanessa fought her way up to one knee where the Las Vegas Siren hooked her head and took off towards the middle of the ring as she delivered a bulldog.

Mai: I remember when these two met at Relentless for Savannah’s title, and she humbled Cade then too. Some things never change, Kaoru. Like the two seasons in Canada, Winter and July!

Kaoru: Canada’s quite lovely all year. Vancouver in the fall is a wonderful place. Certainly a better place than Vanessa’s in right about now.

Once more Savannah rose to her feet and caught Vanessa Cade with a soccer kick to her shoulder bringing her up onto her knees once more only for the No Surrender Champion to take her arm, twisting it into a hammerlock. Vanessa pushed up to one knee as Taylor held the hammerlock with one hand, twisting it up behind her back as she combined it with a shoulder claw. The Canadian grimaced in pain and tried to push herself up to her feet only for Taylor to kick her in the back of knees before she used the leverage of the hold to wrench the Canadian backwards, slamming her downwards into the canvas onto her hammerlocked arm. The Manitoban held her shoulder as she rolled away only for the Las Vegas native to pull her upright before she whipped her into the neutral corner, following in behind her and delivered a yakuza kick to her chest. Cade held her chest as she started to stagger away from the corner only for Taylor to grab her wrist once more, twisting her arm into an armwringer, using it to drag her towards the middle of the ring where she delivered a modified bulldog. She kept hold of the arm wringer as they landed and transitioned through into a Fujiwara armbar.

Kaoru: That’s a damn impressive sequence there from Taylor, showing just why she’s the current No Surrender champion! Vanessa getting in a world of hurt right there, and she’s locked pretty well in that Fujiwara armbar on that Savannah has been working this whole time.

Jennifer Stringer dropped down to the mat asking Vanessa if she wanted to quit only to get a muted, half swallowed scream of pain as the No Surrender Champion pulled back further on the arm only for the Canadian to follow it with a ‘No’. Stringer asked again as  the Nevadan also locked in a wristlock, bending her hand backwards as she continued to try and pull her arm out of it’s socket. The official got another strangled scream and a ‘No’ despite Vanessa’s hand hovering over the canvas, looking as though she was about to tap out. Taylor pulled back a little further on her arm and the Canadian gritted her teeth, grimacing in agony; her hand balling up into a fist as she pushed upwards, scooting her body around and other the mat, trying to pull her arm free only for Taylor’s grip to be vice-like; the Siren adjusting her body position to keep the maximum torque on the shoulder joint. Cade continued to move, finally managing to stretch and throw her foot over the bottom rope. Stringer asked for the release and started the count, getting to four before Savannah rolled away and came to her feet as Cade laid on the mat against the ropes, cradling her shoulder as she did so.

Kaoru: My shoulder hurts just watching that! It takes a lot out of you, and being in an armbar like that, trying to fight out of it like she did, who knows what kind of damage has been done by Savannah. Pure guts to get to the ropes by Cade.

Mai: I call it match winning damage, because that’s how Savannah rolls. She’s already proven she is leagues ahead of Cade when she made her quit at Relentless.

Slowly Vanessa began to rise to her feet, using the ring ropes for help only for Taylor to pull her away from the ropes and to a vertical base, bringing her forward and delivered a short arm clothesline that sent her back to the mat. The Canadian rolled onto her front and started to push upwards as Taylor bounced off the ring ropes and left her feet looking to deliver a curb stomp to the back of her head. Vanessa rolled away before Savannah could connect with the stomp. Taylor landed on her feet, taking a step to gain her balance before she turned to face Cade who had pushed up onto one knee and Savannah charged towards her looking to catch her with a shining wizard only for Cade to catch her before she stepped up onto her knee and delivered a flapjack, dropping her face first onto the ring mat.

Kaoru: Vanessa showing some real determination here, trying to rally herself back with some counter-wrestling. She should really get to that corner and make a tag to Lily-Rose if she can!

Savannah pushed upwards onto her feet and moved towards Vanessa once more as the Golden Elbow returned to her feet and with her good arm delivered a knife edge chop across Taylor’s chest that stopped her in her tracks. She delivered a second knife edge chop and then a third before she delivered a headbutt to Taylor. Savannah took a step backwards and both wrestlers seemed to be a little stunned by the headbutt. The Las Vegas Siren recovered and took a step towards Cade who left her feet and caught her with a perfect enzugiri to the side of her head. The Winnipeg native rolled to her feet and started to stagger towards her corner. As she did so, Sophia entered the ring and, before Stringer could stop her, she grabbed hold of her by the hair, stopping her and delivered a stiff shot into her kidney area before she hooked her arms around her waist and sent Cade down to the mat with a German suplex. Stringer got into Pike’s face, forcing her back to the corner and telling her to keep hold of the tag rope.

Mai: Does this referee not realize who she’s talking to? If she thinks Sophia won’t snap her arm off like a twig, she’s not working with a full deck anymore than my broadcast partner is with a full bra.

Kaoru: It’s full enough! And if Pike wants to go ahead and get suspended for assaulting an official, then that’s her problem. She’s lucky the ref was lenient enough to not disqualify her on the spot!

Cade pushed up to her feet and got a knee to the gut from the No Surrender Champion before he took her by the wrist, firing her across into a neutral corner. Taylor looked to follow up only for Vanessa to catch her coming in with an elbow across the jaw. Savannah staggered backwards and the Canadian exploded out of the corner, spinning around and delivered the Golden Elbow discus elbow strike to her jaw causing the Las Vegan to fall backwards to the mat. Vanessa dropped to her knees, holding her shoulder once more before she crawled forward and threw herself on top of her, reaching to hook one leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kaoru: Golden Elbow with the namesake and it almost got it done right there! It looked like she put a lot behind that too, but Savannah showing that resilience to get that shoulder up. But can Vanessa get over to make that tag? She’s in a world of hurt right now!

Savannah Taylor rolled her shoulder, breaking up the pinfall a moment before the three count was completed. Vanessa Cade rolled away to the ring ropes, pulling herself back to her feet and headed towards her corner, making the tag to Lily-Rose as Taylor got to her feet and staggered over to her corner, holding her jaw before making the tag to Sophia. The Emerald City Siren charged across the ring towards Lily-Rose only for the New Hampshire native to deliver a Polish Hammer knocking her down to the mat. Sophia rose to her feet and caught a kick to the gut before Lily hooked her head, lifting her up off her feet and into a vertical suplex position only to drop her down on the top of her head with a spinning brainbuster. As Pike landed she sat up almost immediately, before falling to her side, holding the top of her head. As she does so the musician pulled her onto her back and floated over on top of her, getting into the mount position as she delivered clubbing blows to her head. Stringer started the five count, getting to the four count before Lily rolled away and came to her feet, waving Pike upwards where she hooked her head and dropped the girl with a DDT. The Portsmouth native rolled the Queen of King County onto her back and dropped down to make the cover on her.

One…

Two…

Mai: C’mon, Lily-Rose. You’ve never defeated Sophia in your life, and it’s not about to start tonight. Go back to playing with your band, what are they called? Triple Deaf?

Pike kicked out of the cover on the two count and Lily-Rose pushed up to her feet quickly, delivering a series of stomps to her foe causing her to roll over and the New Hampshirite moved to her legs, grabbing hold of her ankles and sat down as she locked in a Boston Crab. Lily-Rose sat down low on her opponent’s back, pulling back on her feet as she bent her spine backwards. The Washingtonian refused to quit despite Stringer asking her the question and Lily-Rose pulled back further, bending her foes spine more. It only served to get another refusal from Sophia as she tried to drag herself towards the ring ropes. Lily realised what was going on and as Pike got within millimeters of reaching the ropes she stood up and walked her back to the centre of the ring. Once more she sat down and still Pike refused to quit, walking on her hands over towards the ropes once more.

Mai: Seriously, if Lily can make Sophia quit, I’ll give Kaoru here the number to a great plastic surgeon. But in either case, neither of them are going to be making any miracles happen.

Kaoru: I’m real and I’m fabulous, Mai, just like Lily-Rose has Sophia in real trouble in that Boston Crab right about now! It takes so much energy to get to those ropes, to have to do it a second time is even worse!

Yet again she almost reached them before Lily-Rose stood up and started to drag her across the canvas to the middle of the ring again. This time before she can sit down the Queen of King County bends and twists her body to grab hold of Lily’s ankle, jerking her foot backwards as she used the strength in her legs to pull her off balance and onto the mat. As the Portsmouth native landed, Sophia locked to transition through and into an ankle lock only to get kicked off by her foe. Pike stumbled backwards two steps before she got her balance and moved towards Lily-Rose as she got to her feet and grabbed hold of Sophia’s head, pulling her downwards into an inside cradle.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Kaoru: Lily-Rose trying to catch Pike by surprise there, and was awfully close right there to doing it! Smart move, but not enough just yet as Sophia’s still got enough left in her to get that shoulder up in time.

Sophia kicked out of the pinfall attempt the two wrestlers got to their feet simultaneously, the New Hampshirite reacting first as she lashed out with a roundhouse kick to the side of Pike’s head; her boot connecting with such ferocity that it dropped Pike to one knee. Sophia tried to push back to her feet but as she did so Lily-Rose began to throw Muay Thai kicks into her body. Pike tried to cover up as she got back to her feet and was sent across the ring into the ropes, the Portsmouth born wrestler delivering a jumping clothesline as Pike returned. The Emerald City Siren hit the mat and instantly sat up  rolling around and pushing up to her feet once more only for Sophia to leave her feet and deliver an enzugiri. For a moment Pike staggered before she collapsed to the mat and Lily-Rose dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

Mai: Can you hear Lily-Rose there? She’s begging Pike to stay down, and I think she’s offering Stringer cash to count faster!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kaoru: The only thing I heard was this crowd in Indianapolis cheer with every shot Lily-Rose hit her with there! Still not enough, and she’s got to be wondering what it’s going to take to put Sophia Pike away. I’m still trying to figure that out myself.

At the last moment Sophia’s shoulder came up to break up the cover, Jennifer Stringer showing the two count to Lily-Rose as she rolled to a sitting position and pushed up to her feet. Lily waved her opponent to her feet as she circled around her, waiting stalking her as she pushed up to her feet. The New Hampshirite waved to the crowd encouraging them to get loud before she lunged forward, locking in a Full Nelson. As she lifted Sophia off her feet to go for the Pretender full nelson bomb, Pike shifted her weight at the perfect moment, falling to her knees and sending her foe rolling across the ring. Lily-Rose rolled through and to her feet immediately starting to advance on Pike who stayed on her knees until her opponent was almost right on top of her and exploded upwards, grabbing hold of her head and jerked her down into a codebreaker.

Kaoru: Great presence of mind, even if she had that move scouted, to counter her way out of the full nelson bomb, and then capitalizing on the distance to ready that move, and all of a sudden, the tides have seemingly turned against the first Future Shock graduate here.

Lily-Rose bounced off her foes knees and collapsed backwards onto her back, rolling around on the mat and held her chest as Sophia forced herself up to her feet as Lily-Rose made it to her knees and the Emerald City Siren skipped forward and delivered a superkick to the New Hampshirite’s jaw causing her to rock back on her haunches. Lily-Rose rocked forward and as she did so, Sophia wrapped an arm around her neck and spiked the crown of her skull into the canvas with a low angle DDT.  Sophia floated over and made the cover on her opponent.

One…

Two…

Mai: Sophia’s taking Lily-Rose lightly, and I don’t blame her for it. I just want to see her make her quit again.

Lily-Rose kicked out and rolled onto her front where he started to push upwards only for Sophia to take her back and paintbrush slap the back of her head, delivering three slaps. The Portsmouth native pushed upwards  onto her knees and as she did so Sophia hooked her head from behind, locking in the dragon sleeper that she quickly combined with a bodyscissors as her legs wrapped around her torso and began to squeeze the air out of her body as she dragged her down to the mat and onto her side. Pike locked in the Sleeper in Seattle in tight as Lily-Rose struggled to find an escape from the hold. Stringer checked the sleeper to make sure it was legal and asked the woman from Portsmouth if she wanted to submit, not getting an answer as she was too busy trying to find a way out of her foe’s clutches, continuing to do so even as her movements began to slow to a stop.

Kaoru: Sophia’s got that Sleeper In Seattle locked in tight, Lily-Rose is looking for a way out, but I’m not sure there is one right now, and neither is she! There’s no quit in her mind though!

Stringer checked on Lily-Rose once more, not getting an answer as there was virtually no movement at all from the New Hampshirite. The official lifted her hand and watched it fall. She lifted it once more and released it, watching it drop once more again.

Mai: Ring the bell, this thing is over! Lily’s done, so the main event is next, folks!

Kaoru: It may just be, if that arm falls one more time like that. Lily-Rose looks to be out, but ref’s discretion here to check for sure.

One more time she lifted her hand and before it could be released the submission hold was released thanks to Vanessa Cade entering the ring and delivering a stomp into the side of Sophia Pike. She delivered a second and third stomp to the same point before she pulled Pike upwards and into a half Nelson bulldog. Stringer forced Cade back to the corner as Savannah Taylor entered the ring behind the referee’s back and pulled Lily-Rose to her feet only to lift the still drowsy wrestler onto her shoulder, and drop her with a snake eyes into the ring post. Lily-Rose landed on her feet and began to stumble back towards the middle of the ring straight into Taylor’s clutches as the No Surrender Champion executed a perfect corkscrew neckbreaker planting her into the canvas before she rolled out to the apron and returned to her corner as Stringer turned back to face the action.

Kaoru:  Well that’s certainly one way to break that sleeper, and defintely one way to do some damage when the ref isn’t looking! Quite the Gambit there from Savannah literally and figuratively!

Mai: If anyone behind us needs a tissue, Kaoru’s got a couple cups full of them if you need one.

Kaoru: I do not, and you can check’m if you… wait, I’d better not invite that.

Sophia pushed back up to her feet as Lily began to rise, Pike advancing on her and took her wrist to yank her forward and into a Saito suplex that planted her into the canvas. Lily-Rose bounced on the mat as the suplex as delivered and rolled onto her side as Pike once more came to her feet and raised her middle finger to Vanessa Cade as the Golden Elbow stood in her corner. The Queen of King County moved towards her fellow Future Shock Alumni and pushed up onto all fours only for Sophia to grab hold of her arm, using it for leverage to roll her over and lock in a cross armbreaker, jerking back on the limb as she attempted to pull it out of it’s socket. Stringer drops down to check on the Portsmouth based wrestler who refuses to quit as she tries to pull herself across the canvas, making slow progress across the canvas. Stringer asked the question once more as Sophia pulled back more on her arm, increasing the torque on the joint. Still Lily-Rose refused to quit as Stringer asked while Sophia shouted at her to quit. The Portsmouth native’s hand hovered over the canvas looking as though she was about to tap out, tears forming in her eyes as she was in agony. Still the woman refused to quit as Stringer asked the question.

Mai: LIly’s given up like four times already, but the referee is a bleeding heart, I guess. She won’t call for the bell!

Kaoru: She certainly has not, but I’m surprised Lily-Rose still has enough left in the tank to fight back the urge to tap after all the energy seemed to be sucked out of her these last few minutes. She’s doing everything she can at this point not to let Pike show her up a third time!

Lily-Rose shook her head as she let out a cry of agony, still pushing her way across the ring. She looked to be about to quit, her hand dropping to the mat but still her head shook defiantly. The Portsmouth native made another move towards the ropes - a final desperate lunge and she managed to reach the ropes, wrapping her hand around the bottom strand. Sophia held on for the full extent of the four count before she released the hold and made her way back to the feet as Lily-Rose began to pull herself upright with the aid of the ring ropes, Pike slapping the back of her head repeatedly despite Stringer telling her to back up and allow her foe to get to her feet. As the New Hampshirite got to her feet Lily-Rose moved forward and  delivered a tiger suplex driving the Portsmouth born wrestler on the back of her head and shoulders. As they landed on the canvas Sophia released the hold letting her foe slump to the mat; Pike instantly rolled over and tried to grab hold of her arm as she looked to apply the Space Needle seated Fujiwara armbar only for the musician to have the move scouted, yanking her arm away and rolling towards the ring ropes.

Kaoru: Pike going for that Space Needle right there and luckily for Lily-Rose, she did not get it locked in or this might just be over! She really needs to make that tag now, I’m sure Vanessa Cade has seen about enough of this, and Lily-Rose’s arm has sure felt enough!

Sophia shook her head in disgust as she rose quickly to her feet and delivered a stomp to her foe’s shoulder, grinding her heel into the joint before she pulled her up to her feet and irish whipped her into a neutral corner, following in behind with a shotgun dropkick into her body. Holding her chest, Lily-Rose began to stagger forward out of the corner only for Pike to grab hold of her arm and was about to deliver a double knee armbreaker only for for Lily-Rose to lash out with a boot into her gut, doubling her up as the New Hampshirite dropped to one knee and straightened up her foe with a thrust to the throat. As the Emerald City Siren stumbled backwards, Lily-Rose charged at her and delivered a running STO, driving her down into the canvas, bouncing the back of her head off the ring mat as she landed on top of her with one arm draped across the chest of the Emerald City Siren and Stringer dove into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

…THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Dream on, LIly! You’re not going to get the job done like that! Sophia’s been the best long before she got here, and it isn’t because she goes down easy!

Sophia rolled the shoulder and onto her front to break up the count. Neither of the legal women move for a moment; Stringer checking on both and starting a slow count. As she makes it to three the two wrestlers began to slowly make it up to their feet, Sophia slightly ahead of Lily-Rose and starts to circle around behind her as the Portsmouth native got up to her feet only to catch Sophia coming in with a stunner that sends her back across the ring. Lily-Rose started to crawl across towards her corner as Pike did likewise; both of them diving across the ring and making the tags to their partners.

Kaoru: Both women down, both women hurting, and both women made the tag and here we go! No love lost here at all either!

Vanessa entered the ring as Savannah did likewise and the pair moved towards each other, Cade attempted to deliver a clothesline only for her opponent to duck underneath the attempt and stop on a dime. The Golden Elbow turned back towards Taylor as the No Surrender Champion spun around and delivered the Desert Rose uraken. The Canadian staggered backwards and fell to one knee before she pushed back up and as she did so, Taylor dropped back to the ring ropes, picking up momentum before she left her feet and dropped Vanessa on her head with a Tornado DDT. She rolled her onto her back and made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kaoru: Not enough there, even after that vicious backfist and tornado ddt to follow up. Never discount the toughness of Vanessa Cade, it’s bad for your health.

Returning to her feet as the Manitoban kicked out, the Las Vegas Siren headed towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope and turned back to face her opponent, getting her balance as she waved Cade back to a vertical base. As the Canadian got her feet underneath her Taylor took off, landing on her shoulders and snapped off the Welcome To Sin City dragonrana, driving Cade down onto her head and hooking both her legs as she made the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Alright, I’ve had it with this! Savannah, just go ahead and break a bone if you have to. Some people are just too dumb to quit.

Cade kicked out at the last moment and started to come up to her feet only for Savannah to deliver a kick to the gut. As Vanessa doubled over Taylor grabbed hold of her arm and  looked to deliver the Desecrator only for Cade to counter it before she was halfway setting up for the move, lifting her up onto her shoulder and driving her downwards with a Samoan drop. The pair rolled to their knees and started to rise only for Vanessa to grab hold of her hand, locking in a wristlock that she used to jerk her forward into a short arm elbow strike. Cade kept hold of the wristlock, jerking Taylor back up to her feet and into a second Gold Rush short arm elbow strike. Savannah dropped back to the mat as Vanessa released the hold on her hand and the No Surrender Champion rolled to a sitting position only for Cade to deliver the Golden Goal soccer kick that forced Taylor onto her back. Vanessa quickly dropped an elbow to her foes chest before she made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaoru: WOW. I almost thought Taylor’s lights were put out by that kick! Amazed she was able to not get pinned there, that would have ended a lot of people.

Taylor rolled her shoulder as Cade checked with the referee, asking for the three count only to have the two count confirmed. Vanessa pushed up to her feet and stooped down, shaking her head in despair at the referee as she took Taylor by the wrist and pulled her up to her feet and measure her up for the Golden Elbow discus strike. As she threw the elbow, however, Savannah ducked underneath it and spun around to rake the eyes of Vanessa Cade, temporarily blinding her. She followed it up with a kick to the gut that saw her double the Canadian over as she again took hold of wrist and went for the Siren’s Song version of the desecrator once more only for Cade to have it scouted once more - blocking the shot this time with a forearm into the gut. Taylor staggered backwards and Cade grabbed hold of her hair, driving her downwards with a single knee facebreaker that saw Savannah stagger backwards and drop to one knee. As Cade hit the canvas, Pike entered the ring and rushed towards the Winnipeg native who heard her coming and spun to deliver a perfect discus elbow strike into the jaw of the Queen of King County. As the Golden Elbow connected, Pike dropped to the mat, holding her jaw.

Mai: Look at that cheap shot from Vanessa to poor Sophia, who hadn’t even laid a finger on her. I find her sportsmanship to be lacking.

Kaoru: Cheap shot?! Are you for real?! What the hell was Pike coming in there to do, give advice?

Mai: I think she dropped a contact.

Kaoru: Well now that she’s down on the mat she can look for it!

Vanessa turned back towards Savannah as she rose and walked straight into a drop toe hold from the No Surrender Champion. As Cade hit the canvas, Taylor floated over, forcing herself to her feet as she stepped onto Cade’s calfs, hooking the Canadian’s feet around her legs before she leaned forward, reaching for her arms and into a surfboard chickenwing. Cade however struggled and fought against Taylor’s attempts to lock in the Double Down, finally managing to throw her off from her, causing her to stumble away. Vanessa tries to push up and as she does so only to get a running knee to the chest, knocking her back down to the canvas. Taylor moved quickly to Cade’s legs picking her up by the ankle and tried to hook her leg over her neck only for the Canadian to start to swing her fist into her opponent’s head, before she brought her free leg up and kicked her in the face. Taylor staggered backwards and Cade came to her feet, grabbing hold of her wrists and sent her down to the mat with the double wrist clutch flip into a bridging cradle pin - the Golden Experience. Stringer slid into position and began to count as Lily-Rose entered the ring and looked to cut off Sophia Pike before she could break up the pinfall.

Mai: SOPHIA, DO SOMETHING! THIS CAN’T HAPPEN TO THE GREATEST NO SURRENDER CHAMPION OF 2017!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Stringer called for the bell and Cade rolled away, slowly pushing up to her feet as Stringer called for the bell.

Maggie: Here are your winners by way of pinfall, the team of LILY-ROSE and “THE GOLDEN ELBOW” VANESSA CADE!!!

Kaoru: Anything can happen in that ring and it just did, Mai! I believe the No Surrender champion just had herself a Golden Experience!

Mai: If you want to call that cheap shot a victory, sure! If you don’t make the No Surrender Champion tap, what have you done really?! Savannah is still the greatest No Surrender Champion of 2017!

Kaoru: There’s still a lot of 2017 left, too, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was another contender for that honor. It may very well be- HEY!

Stringer raised Cade’s arm in the air as Lily-Rose moved to join her only for Sophia Pike to catch her with a low blow between the legs causing Lily-Rose to drop to the her knees on the mat. As Vanessa turned to face Sophia, the Queen of King County exploded towards her, catching her with a spear and sending them both through the ropes to the outside.

Mai: There you go, Sophia! She had that coming! No one likes Cade anyway!

Kaoru: That’s a hell of a spear by Pike but this match is over and they lost! I guess accepting it and moving on isn’t something Sophia does very well, now is it?!

Savannah Taylor pushed up to her feet as she realised the result that had announced and stared at Lily-Rose as she started to try and push up to her feet only for Taylor to grab hold of her by the head and drive her down into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. Savannah floats over Lily-Rose as she rolls back and forth holding her head as she did so only to receive a stomp to her spine from Taylor. A moment later Savannah had the Ace of Spades double leg Muta lock applied. Stringer immediately goes to try and get her to release the hold only for the Las Vegas Siren to refuse, keeping the hold locked in and increasing the torque on the hold, pulling more on her head. Stringer asked again but the No Surrender Champion refused to budge as she seemed to be talking down to Lily-Rose who was tapping on the mat.

Mai: This is the best way to end this match! I love it! These two don’t look like winners to me! C’mon, pull harder, Savannah!

Kaoru: Stringer needs to get in there and pull Savannah off Lily-Rose! This is disgusting! Of course she’s not going to listen! She’s trying to end her, here and now after getting beat!

Again Stringer tried once more, getting ignored by the Champion which prompted her to call to the back, bringing forth a string of referees from the back down to the ring. As the majority of officials entered the ring, they once more tried to get Savannah Taylor to release the hold; while the others tried to break up Cade and Pike who were exchanging right and left hands on the outside. In the ring, Fisk attempted to pull Taylor’s hands away from Lily-Rose’s head only for her fingers to be locked tightly together underneath her jaw. He continued to try with little success as the referee’s tried to talk her into releasing the hold. Taylor though continued to ignore them as she looked to make an example of Lily-Rose as the Portsmouth native was unconscious in the hold.

Kaoru: Kick her in the head or something! Make her break it! Who knows the damage being done here?! Savannah Taylor has lost her damn mind!

Mai: I think I’m gonna need a smoke during the break. This just gets better and better, Kaoru. I wonder if I can get this on DVD to watch later...in private.

Once more Fisk and Valero tried to lever her hands away from underneath Lily-Rose’s jaw only for Jennifer Stringer to move them out of the way as Natalya Demidov stepped over the top rope and delivered a vicious stomp into Taylor’s middle.

Mai: Umm……. Well that’s a fly in the ointment. Savannah, you might want to hit the showers maybe….

Kaoru: That’s one huge fly, and not a moment too soon either! Get’r Natalya! If anyone can make Taylor stop this madness, it’s her!

Savannah released the hold following the second stomp from Demidov. As Taylor rolled away, Natalya bent down and wrapped her hands around Savannah’s throat and drove her downwards into the canvas with a double handed chokeslam to a roar from the crowd.

Kaoru: And that will definitely put a stop to Savannah for sure! Huge chokeslam and I’m not sure if that’s what shook the building or if it was these fans when Taylor landed!

Mai: We need some help out here, this post match attack is disgusting! Savannah’s just wrestled a grueling tag match, and Natalya the Jolly Yellow Giant wants to fight?! How sickening! What would Putin think?!

Kaoru: He’s probably thinking he’s got a Demidov he can be proud of for doing the right thing! Natalya doesn’t look to be done either!

Fisk and Valero moved in between Natalya and Savannah, stopping the Russian in her tracks as she backed up to the ring ropes and stepped over them, dropping to the floor and heading back up the entrance ramp. In the ring, Taylor sat up, staring up the ring ramp at the retreating Natalya.

Mai: I’m holding Miles the Merchandise Weasel personally responsible for this!

Kaoru: You do that. I’ll be sure to give them both my thanks later. And probably make sure he’s not printing up any more weird shirts with my rear end on them.

On that note, Velocity went to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 08:54:51 pm »

So It Didn’t Go Well?

We cut backstage as we are currently peering down a long hallway. Though we are at the end of the hall we can hear faint voices. The voices become louder as we see a door open up. The voice being heard belongs to Silas Mason, but it's Nevaeh Summers who we see first. As Nevaeh steps into the hallway she looks disappointed, dejected, and angry.

The next person we see is Silas himself who is looking into the room, yelling, while being escorted out of it by two security guards. The two guards are telling him he needs to leave, but Silas isn't taking to it as he keeps yelling.

Silas: You done screwed up big time Kincaid! This isn't right! We deserve that main event dammit! I'm not gonna forget this, you gonna rue the day you made this choice.

The door to the room is soon closed as the security guards stand in front of Cody's office, telling Silas he needs to leave. Nevaeh stands in the hallway and shakes her head while still processing everything that just went down. Silas though was still on the warpath.

Silas: You don't tell me what the hell to do. This is a sham! Ya hear me Kincaid?! A SHAM!

The guards kept instructing Silas to leave, who eventually had enough and turned to look at Nevaeh

Silas: Let's get the hell out of here. I'm done with this for tonight. I need a drink

Silas now began marching down the hallway with Nevaeh in tow. Nevaeh was still shaking her head as she had her head down. Her and Silas kept walking, nearing the end of the hallway when they were cut off by Herbie Richmond.

Herbie: Pardon the interruption Silas, but we are aware you came here tonight to talk to Cody Kincaid about getting your client Nevaeh Summers the main event title match at Unstoppable. Judging by how loud the conversation was in his office and your apparent displeasure is it safe to assume things did not go as well as you had hoped?

Nevaeh and Silas both now turned and glared at Herbie, neither liking what was just said. Silas in particular looked like his head was about to pop off his shoulders with how red his face got. Feeling how things where going Herbie now backed away from them, allowing Nevaeh and Silas to walk right past them and start heading for the exit of the building.

Velocity returns from commercial to the Bankers Field Lighthouse where “Firefly” by Breaking Benjamin is playing over the sound system. There’s a pair of swiveling office chairs set up to be face to face as well as an LCD screen setup on a white table that looks like something out of IKEA. The ringmat has been set up with a black cover save for a bright silver firefly logo on the mat. The camera pans on commentator Mai Hotaru as she smiles wide, having left the commentary booth to host an edition of the long forgotten program ‘Firefly & Friends’. She taps the microphone against her shoulder as the crowd seems firmly disinterested in whatever Mai has to say in her powder blue power suit as she looks back to the entrance ramp and the curtain led from it.

Mai: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Firefly & Friends. My guest at this time will be facing “The Modern Day Amazon” next Breaking Point on her way to facing Eileen Amaro at Unstoppable, and Vegas odds say you shouldn’t bet on her in either match... She’s watching her star fall as quickly as her weight on a scale is rising... Stefanie Stefano!

...No music hits the sound system.

Mai blinks, before the color commentator looks back around the crowd. After tapping her heeled boot and the microphone on her shoulder again she speaks.

Mai: Let’s try that again. My guest is a former Evolution champion, an unfortunate smear on a rich championship history, she’s a walking example of the dangers of worldwide obesity... Stephanie Stefano!

Again, no music from the Witch of Wall Street. Mai, not to be deterred though certainly annoyed by the fact that Steph hasn’t (more like won’t) come out to talk to her on Mai’s generous invitation only keeps going.

Mai: My guest at this time is proof positive that you fat people really aren’t as jolly as you would think and having my sloppy seconds is--

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

Mai seems to be pleased with herself as “A Little Wicked” plays over the sound system and the arena’s lighting turns to a poisonous green, save for that over the ring that Mai has turned into her own personal interview setting. The Witch of Wall Street is staring a hole through Mai even from many yards away as she walks to the ring with her fingers clenched... Before she breaks into a very congenial smile. With a microphone in hand, jeans... And wearing a “Chill Amaro Chill” tee she continues walking as her music plays.

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wickedest wrestler in FFW walks up the steel steps and through the ring ropes as Mai extends a hand to shake Steph’s, before she says ‘aww to heck with it’ and opens her arms wide to hug the Witch of Wall Street... To which Steph walks through the commentator, checking her in the shoulder on the way to taking her seat and crossing her legs as she stares at Mai who looks back at her, unamused. As the music sets down, Mai breathes out and takes the seat she was occupying opposite of Steph with a feigned smile.

Mai: Not the hugging type... Okay, okay. You know what? I should be thanking you. I mean you trying not to hurt be, probably swallow me in your layers of flub, all those rolls. Thank you Stephanie. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

The Witch of Wall Street smiles wide at her and almost looks as though she’s having a good old giggle from the color commentator’s jabs before she raises the microphone she’s brought to her own lips.

Steph: Ah... Mai. Mai. Mai... You have sixty seconds.

Mai: Sixty seconds?

The Wicked Witch’s face turns absolutely poisonous now as she goes back to staring a hole through the commentator.

Steph: Mai you have... Sixty seconds to give me a reason why I shouldn’t end your career as a commentator and wrestling personality tonight. Because in sixty seconds I am going to take your head and I’m going to put it... Through that screen.

The crowd lets out an excited cheer for that, and Mai looks mildly perturbed by that statement and the cheering to follow. Mai opens her mouth however but Steph quickly stops her.

Mai: I...

Steph: I’m not done. After I do that, I’m going to send your body ragdolling through the table that the screen is on. Now if you haven’t learned your lesson, which you won’t have because even for a sex offender whose only claim to fame is how many angles she can convince the cameramen to cover during matches... I’m going to clear the commentary table and put you through that too. So you have... Lemme state this again... Sixty seconds. Starting... Now. Fifty-nine, fifty-eight, fifty-seven, fifty-six, fifty-five, fifty-four, fifty-three, fifty-two, fifty-one...

Mai seems to have realized the folly here as Steph continued to count down, slowly but surely with an air of malice coming down with each tick of a lower number. Mai clears her throat and attempts to put on a false bravado.

Mai: I-I-I... I will NOT be intimidated by the ‘World’s Greatest Gravitational Pull’! You touch me and... I’ll have you fined! I have that kind of power! You can’t touch me! I’m just a commentator. I don’t even wrestle!

Steph: Fifty. Forty-nine, forty-eight, forty-seven, forty-six, forty-five, I’ll pay the fine, forty-three, forty-two, worth it, forty...

Mai: Oh c’mon what... What’s a few harmless jabs between friends! Steph we’ve gotten plowed by the same guy. That almost makes us sisters probably!

Steph: Thirty-nine, thirty-eight, thirty-seven, thirty-six, thirty-five, thirty-four, thirty-three, thirty-two, thirty-one, thirty...

Steph by now has stood up, cracking her neck as the Wicked Witch looms over the color commentator who looks more and more cowed by the moment, but none the less let’s her mouth run as she stands up and steps right behind her own chair. The crowd however by now has began counting down WITH Steph, looking forward to Mai getting what’s coming to her.

Mai: Hey, hey... Look, I know you’re mad. You probably haven’t had your third dinner yet and you’re a little antsy. You want me to get you a family size box of Snickers? You’re not you when you’re hungry. Look, look... I know, I know, being beaten by people infinitely more talented than you is hard but hey, at least when Rhea, much less Eileen write their autobiographies they can spare a paragraph for you, the little guy. I mean maybe you can ask everyone Savannah Taylor has beaten how they deal with it. Hey, I’ll get you Tifa’s number! You guys can trade life advice!

Steph & the crowd at this point: Twenty-nine, twenty-eight, twenty-seven, twenty-six, twenty-five, twenty-four, twenty-three, twenty-two, twenty-one, twenty...

Mai: Steph... Steph, look... Look, you don’t wanna do this. Trust me. You want NO part of doing this right now. I promise you’ll regret it. You... Uh... You stop counting and I’ll treat you to dinner. I’ll buy you dinner. My limit is five-hundred dollars though okay? You’re on your own after that.

Steph paused.

Steph: Do you mean five-hundred dollars in drinks?

Mai: Pssh, you can drink water. DO I LOOK LIKE I’M MADE OF MONEY!?

Steph resumes counting as the crowd laughs.

Steph & the crowd at this point: Nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten...

Mai: ...

Mai by now has gone speechless and paled considerably as Steph reaches to grab the chair the commentator has been using as a shield and shoves it away. The Witch of Wall Street reaches forward and grabs Mai by the scruff of her collar as the commentator tries rather feebly to pull herself free, but the crowd is all about what’s coming next.

Mai: Please! Okay! Don’t do this! What do you want?! You want money? You want me to manage you? I can be a great toadie! I’ll even bring you food!

Steph & the crowd at this point: Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. On--

CRUNCH!

Mai flashes a wide grin as Steph’s grip on her loosens while she falters to her knees, the camera shot now suddenly showing Eileen Amaro in a leather jacket, a black “Chill Amaro Chill” t-shirt, denim jeans and combat boots while holding a kendo stick in her right hand as the crowd boos accordingly. Mai’s smile widens as she points towards Stephanie’s fallen body and tells Eileen to go get her...immediately getting leered at by Amaro. A threatening step forward later and Hotaru takes her cue as to get the hell out of dodge while Eileen’s focus returns to Stefano, the kendo stick swinging across her back once more as to keep her down on the mat before Eileen notices the microphone that Mai happened to drop in the earlier portion of the interview. She holds the microphone with her left hand, while taking a knee right onto Stefano’s neck, putting pressure on it as she speaks up.

Eileen: You should have seen this coming...the old you most certainly would have. It would have planned around all of that, it would have bullshitted its way around this entire situation and turned it to your behalf. But instead, Stephanie...here you are. On the mat, with my knee across your neck and your career at my mercy.

Eileen exhales, using the kendo stick to lift Stefano’s chin up while she leans down to speak to her. Steph’s face can be seen turning red as she struggles to breathe, trying to stare and reach for Eileen futilely.

Eileen: There is something you need to understand before Unstoppable, Stephanie Stefano. You need to understand that what I’m doing to you right now is...quite frankly, me at my most chill. Because if I wasn’t keeping my cool right about now, you’d be getting more lashings from me with this kendo stick more times than Jesus did before his crucifixion. If I wasn’t keeping my cool, I’d pulling back even further with this stick and making sure a couple of your brain cells died before you went unconscious on me. If I wasn’t keeping my cool, I’d be robbing Femme Fatale Wrestling of yet another beautiful little redemption, feel good story that they all adore so much.

Another pull on the kendo stick, the grip tightening at this point.

Eileen: So by the time that we’re done here, Stefano...I want you to look at this footage when you’re recuperating. I want you to understand the extent of my mercy as I leave you here, relatively unharmed compared to what I could have done due to your own folly. And then I want you to comprehend one final, very simple fact...

Amaro exhales, leaning in even closer, the grin widening on her face.

Eileen: If this is me at my most chilled…just imagine what I am going to do with you come Unstoppable. ...Or better yet...allow me to give you a taste.

Promptly, Eileen Amaro takes her knee off of Stefano and drops the microphone, keeping the kendo stick around her neck while dragging Stephanie towards the ropes by her hair. A couple of stomps are added in to make sure she’s not going anywhere at all as Amaro then forcefully opens Stephanie’s mouth and puts it against the bottom rope, closing her jaw shut onto the ropes before she takes a few steps back...and proceeds to smash Stefano on the back of her head with the kendo stick, the crowd gasping as they see Stephanie’s head forced further against that rope as she is knocked unconscious from the blow and the boos grow louder as Amaro drops the kendo stick in front of her, staring down at her opponent at Unstoppable while referees finally get down to the scene...some checking on the Wicked Witch, others telling Eileen to back off as we cut to a commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 08:56:04 pm »

The recent tag match between Legs & Arse and Five Feet of Fury is shown, primarily with Felicity walking out on her partner and the explanation to follow. From there, we head back to the ring with Maggie already waiting inside.

Zack: You can bet there’s going to be some bad intentions right here, folks! And you just saw all the reasons why in that clip.

Mai: What’s Ashley’s problem? She could have done a lot worse to her, like beating the hell out of her before she left. She should be thankful that’s ALL Felicity did.

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening!

"You FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

"Malevolence" by New Years Day fills the arena speakers, the crowd greeting the worldwide wrestling star a with a thunderous mixed reaction. The lights in the arena dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp, as the audience waits in anticipation. The arena lights fade away until the only sources of light are the titantron and the pyro.

"Nothing's gonna save meeeee!
The evil that I see! Has taken over mee!
No one's gonna save meeeeee!
The damage has been done! I'm writing all the wrongs!"

The lyrics to Felicity's theme song echo throughout the arena as the Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena with cheers and jeers! Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides and a Blowpop in her mouth. She pulls the blowpop out of her mouth as she slowly paces down the ramp, turning her back to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt. Once halfway down the ramp, Felicity glances at the fans at ringside and smirks once she sees them bowing down in her direction.

Maggie: PROUDLY REPRESENTING JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY! STANDING IN AT TALL ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS! THE SUPREEEEEEMAH! ... FELICITY BAAAAAAAAANKS!

Felicity has a short exchange with the bowing fans then walks up the steps. She continues pushing forward until she reaches the middle of the apron, turning around to soak in the energy from the crowd. She enters the ring and spins around in circles until the lights in the arena begin getting brighter, not stopping until the arena was fully lit. Felicity unzips her sweatshirt, walks toward the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. She stares out at the hundreds of bowing and booing fans, a smirk coming over her face as she glances back at the other side of the arena. She hops off the ropes and turns around, sliding her back down against the corner until she was fully seated on the mat. Finally, she jerks her neck from side to side and patiently waits for go-time.

Zack: There’s one thing that Felicity Banks is never short of, confidence. She says she’s not gonna carry Ashley anymore, but the problem for her comes in that she may have lit a fire inside Ashley she can’t put out.

Mai: This is Felicity Banks we’re talking about, Zack. She’s not some run of the mill ordinary wrestler, she’s the...SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAHHHH!!

"Crash" by Fit For Rivals blasts over the sound system seconds before Ashley Sullivan walks out quickly onto the stage. Pointing out to the fans all over the arena, Sullivan moves fast down to the ring. Once she gets down to ringside, instead of climbing inside, Ashley climbs onto the apron and moves up the turnbuckle almost like a spider. She stands there for a moment, getting into the mindset for the match to come, as she keeps her head loud and almost pressed against the pad of the top turnbuckle.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, from Bradley Beach, NJ.... ASHLEY SULLIVAN!!!!

With her name being announced, Ashley leaps up to the top turnbuckle and stands with her arms outstretched, either showing off for the fans or daring any random person to come try and beat her. After a few seconds of flashing cameras going off around her, Ashley jumps off of the top rope and spins to come down on her feet facing the middle of the ring.

Zack: You can see the look on Ashley’s face right there. Sullivan didn’t come here to talk, she came here to teach her former tag partner a lesson!

Mai: Much like everything else she’s done, I’m sure she’ll come up short once again. Not to say she’s bad or anything, but ya know...she’s not SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEMAH!!

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as both women head towards the center of the ring. Felicity begins talking almost immediately, and Ashley shows very little in the way of a verbal response. She instead lets her actions do her talking as she surprises Banks with a double leg takedown, and begins to hammer right hands into her head repeatedly to the delight of the crowd. Banks tries to get her hands up to deflect some of the blows, only managing to block a few before Sullivan gets back to her feet. Felicity tries to move away from her when she gets up, only for Ashley to grab her arm and whip her with such velocity into the corner that it takes Ashley off her feet. She immediately springs back up though, and charges in with a corner clothesline to crush her back into it again. A trio of knees to the body follow that as Felicity tries to move down the ropes, only for Sullivan to use a discus clothesline that sends her through the ropes and crashing onto the apron.

Zack: I’ve not seen this level of intensity from Ashley Sullivan since she arrived, but she’s giving Felicity Banks everything she could want and then some!

Mai: She’s so ungrateful! She got to team with the SUPREEEEMAH for a couple months! She should be thanking Felicity, worshipping the footprints she leaves in the dirt even!

Banks uses the ropes to get back to her feet on the apron, only to eat a standing dropkick to the chest that sends her down to ringside in a heap. Ashley ignores the referee, and goes right out after her. Once more, Banks tries to create some distance between them until Sullivan pulls her up, and whips her into the barricade! Banks crashes back first against the retaining wall before Ashley charges her, and delivers a jumping knee strike that sends her up and over into the fans!  Sullivan goes to grab her, and pulls her up by the hair before executing a standing vertical suplex back to ringside on the floor before she pops back to her feet.

Zack: Sullivan is absolutely on fire tonight, and Felicity Banks is getting beat like she stole something! But Ashley has to get control of herself, she’s not gonna win out there!

Mai: I can’t stand ungrateful people, Zack. The referee should have disqualified her already a few times just for not letting Felicity have the first shot.

Sullivan pulls her to her feet, and rams her into the apron before she shoves her back under the bottom rope. She quickly slides in after her as Banks started to get up again, only to snap her right back down with a side Russian leg sweep. As the Queen rolled onto her back, Ashley took off for the far side and landed a rolling senton to her chest before rolling to one side to hammer more right hands into her head. She pounded the mat as she got up, and fired up the crowd all over again.

Zack: This has been ALL Ashley Sullivan since the bell rang, and Felicity Banks did just what I said at the start. She lit a fire that she can’t contain!

Mai: Do you know how many times that woman has been a world champion, Zack? I’ll give you a hint, she has more of those than you do fingers! Don’t take her for granted!

When she got back to her feet, Ashley headed for the corner and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She quickly measured Banks before coming off the middle with a diving headbutt. But Felicity got her boot up, and caught her on the chin on the way down. Ashley collapsed to the mat, and gave Felicity a chance to try to recuperate. Banks finally sat up, trying to collect herself before she rained leg drops across her chest from a seated position. She rose back to her feet to a chorus of boos as Sullivan rolled to her hands and knees on the canvas. Felicity bounced off the near side, and connected with a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head.

Mai: Where’s all those platitudes now, Zack? Felicity is in control of the match. And in case you hadn’t noticed, she doesn’t make a lot of mistakes in there.

Zack: I never said she wasn’t one of the best in the business, never once. I said she may have started something she won’t be able to finish. That’s the difference, Mai.

She quickly sat up her, and planted a knee into her lower back to apply a rear chinlock. But in her version, she pinched Ashley’s nose to try to cut off her air. Sullivan’s mouth opened as she gasped to breathe, but Banks drove a trio of knees into her back before applying the chinlock again, this time trying to cover her mouth and nose . Stringer fell into position, asking for a submission as Ashley tried to tear at Felicity’s hands to get her breath.

Mai: I like her version of a rear chinlock, Zack. I mean why just pull on the chin when you can smother them at the same time?! Brilliant!

Zack: We’ll see how long she manages to maintain this. Most importantly for Felicity, this gives her a chance to get her bearings after Ashley was beating the hell out of her to start the match!

The whole time she did this, Felicity kept talking smack to Ashley. But it didn’t seem to work very well before Sullivan finally turned into her, and started back to her feet. Banks transitioned it into a side headlock briefly before executing a facebreaker across her knee. It rocked Sullivan backwards as she held her face and tried to get away. Banks shook her head at that, and waited for her to turn back towards her. When Sullivan did, Banks used a bicycle kick to the side of her head to put her down. She dropped on top of her, pressing both hands against her chest for the cover as the referee went to count.

Mai: Look at this head shots Ashley’s taking, the Queen is trying to decapitate her!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Ashley kicked out at the two count, prompting Felicity to shake her head as though that was a really bad idea. She yanked her former partner back to her feet, firing kicks into her body before she whipped her across for the ride. As soon as Sullivan rebounded, she caught a high knee to the head  that staggered her long enough for Banks to put her down with a jumping DDT.

Zack: When Felicity takes control, she doesn’t leave a lot to chance, does she? Ashley’s getting her skull cracked practically with these shots.

Banks delivered a double knee drop to her chest before she headed for the ropes. A quick glance behind her, she then used the middle rope for a springboard into a moonsault. But on the way down, Ashley brought her knees up and folded Banks in half on the canvas. With both women down now, the referee began her count with the crowd getting louder in their support of Ashley. She finally made it back to her feet just seconds before Felicity, and caught her by surprise with a codebreaker! She immediately lunged into the cover with the crowd rising in anticipation.

Zack: She calls that INTO DUST! And it may have put Felicity into darkness!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Banks kicked out prior to the three, and Ashley rolled off her. Sullivan started back to her feet, and headed for the corner again. This time, she perched herself on the top rope and waved Felicity back to her feet. When Banks got there, she turned into a missile dropkick that flattened her!

Mai: I could have executed that better, you know! So could Felicity, for that matter. But I’ll give her a B- for effort.

Ashley was back to her feet first, pulling Felicity up with her and beginning to pelt her with forearms to the head. They rocked the multi-time world champion backwards a few steps before Sullivan whipped her back into the corner. She immediately went into a handspring back elbow to the jaw, rocking Banks in the corner before grabbing her head and bringing her out with a one armed bulldog. Ashley sat up, trying to catch her breath for a moment before she looked back to the corner with a nod.

Zack: Ashley’s found that second gear, and I think she’s seeing her future as being back on that turnbuckle again.

Mai: Or she could just be thinking about the quickest way out of here, since she really has no possibility of beating ...say it with me, Zack….the SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEMAH!!

Sullivan perched herself on the top rope this time, but she took a second too long as Banks was already back to her feet and charged towards the corner. Sullivan braced herself, but Banks ran up the corner and sent her off with an Olympic slam to the canvas! Sullivan bounced off the mat on impact before Felicity dove across her for the cover.  Stringer dropped for the cover!

Mai: SHE’S ALIVE!! THE QUEEN IS ALIIIIIIIVE!!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!!

Ashley got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Felicity to sit up on her knees and look a little exasperated that it didn’t work. She got back to her feet, screaming in anger to no one in particular.

Zack: Credit to Ashley for managing to get the shoulder up. Felicity thought she had her, and she’s not happy about the fact she doesn’t. Listen to her screaming like a banshee!

As she was busy throwing a tantrum, Sullivan began to get herself together and start to rise to her feet behind her. Banks turned around, and ran right into a European uppercut that rocked her back into the ropes. A look of fury on Ashley’s face could be seen as she started firing off knife edge chops, making Felicity shriek louder than she was before. After connecting with four of them, Ashley hooked her head and dropped her with an evenflow DDT and then into a cover!

Mai: Why is she back up?! No no, c’mon, Felicity!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Banks got her shoulder off the mat in time as Ashley sat up on her knees. She held the back of her head for a moment, and then rose to her feet. She pointed towards the corner, letting the crowd know what was next before she headed in that direction.

Zack: Banks can take one hell of a pounding, but she’s still in this either way! And Ashley says it’s time to close the show, and I think I know what she has in mind!

Sullivan headed to the top turnbuckle, and immediately came right off with her swanton bomb. But Banks rolled towards the corner, causing Ashley to correct herself and land on her feet. Banks popped up behind her, and charged at her with her trademark running knee strike as Sullivan turned around! But Ashley ducked underneath it! Banks got spun around, and hoisted onto Ashley’s shoulders before she connected with a GTS!

Zack: Sullivan went for the swanton, Banks moved, and went for her knee strike, and Ashley dropped her!

Mai: They’ve known each other for years in and out of the ring! I’m not sure their finishers are going to work on each other! They know them too well!

Ashley crawled across her former partner, weakly hooking the outside leg as she went for the cover. Stringer fell into position to count.

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Banks got her shoulder up again as Ashley sat up, putting her head in her hands for a moment and getting back to her feet. She headed for the corner, and started patting her knee as she screamed at Felicity to get up.

Mai: What is….what is she doing?!

Zack: Don’t tell me….she’s not gonna…

As Banks stumbled back to her feet, Ashley charged out of the corner towards her and hit Felicity with her own running knee strike that erupted the crowd!

Zack: OFF WITH HER HEAD….SULLIVAN HIT BANKS WITH HER OWN MOVE!!

She immediately lunged across Banks to make the cover as the referee slid into position to make the count!

Mai: THIS IS TERRIBLE, ZACK! TO LOSE TO YOUR OWN MOVE?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NO!

They were too close to the ropes as Banks managed to get her foot across the bottom rope. Ashley looked up in wide-eyed disbelief at it, and then to the referee.

Mai: THANK YOU, BABY JESUS!! That would have been humiliating to lose to your own move! My heart is pounding in my ears!

Zack: It was that close, THAT CLOSE!!  Sullivan is so close, she can taste it!

She got back to her feet, clearly trying to figure out what to do next. She shook her head, and pulled the knee pad down. Banks was VERY slow to get up as Ashley pulled her the rest of the way, and into position for a single knee facebreaker. But Banks shoved her off, and Ashley darted towards her with a knee strike in mind. When she left her feet to connect, Banks ducked underneath it and came up behind her. When Sullivan turned around, Felicity caught her with a superkick that dropped her to her knees and a second one that put her down! She immediately went for the cover!

Zack: THE BANK SHOT! Two superkicks in a row from out of nowhere! That’ll do it! That has to do it!!

Mai: What more can she do if it’s not?!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Ashley’s arm popped up at the last possible moment as Felicity’s jaw dropped. Banks reeled as she sat on her knees, screaming at the referee.

Zack: I don’t believe it….I just don’t believe it! How in the hell did Ashley Sullivan kick out of that?! It must be...it has to be that much anger within her! Felicity can’t beat her tonight!

Mai: I….I’m starting to think you’re right! Finish her, Felicity! Don’t argue with the referee, it never works!

Banks got back to her feet, still very wobbly as she continued talking trash directed at pretty much everyone in eyesight. She paced back and forth, still beside herself before moving to the corner and pulling her own knee pad down.

Mai: There you go, Felicity! That’ll do it! One more of those knee strikes with no padding, and this bitch is done!......Maybe.

Felicity screamed at Ashley to finally get up, continuing to steadily talk trash to her as Sullivan began to rise finally. When Ashley was to her feet and turned in the right direction, Banks charged towards her and left her feet for the running knee strike. But Ashley ducked underneath it again! Banks shrieked in fury before Ashley spun her around, and went for her codebreaker. She didn’t finish it though, thanks to Felicity raking her eyes with both hands. It staggered Sullivan backwards, blinding her at the same time before Felicity lunged at her and connected this time with her running knee strike!!

Mai: OFF WITH HER HEAD!! PERFECT!! PIN HER!!

Banks darted down to make the cover, hooking both of Sullivan’s legs this time when the referee dropped to count. She even got a handful of tights to help her!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mai: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The crowd booed immediately as Stringer called for the bell. Felicity rolled off the cover, laying on the mat with a wild look on her face which was soon replaced with a tired looking shit-eating grin when she sat up.

Zack: Banks damn near gave Sullivan a wedgie with that handful of tights! But like it or not, Felicity Banks picked up the win!

Maggie: Here is your winner…………….’THE SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAH’ FELICITY BANKS!!

Mai: That was beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes….and heart palpitations to my chest! It couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl!

Zack: Sure...whatever. Either way, Felicity Banks may have just been in the toughest fight of her FFW career tonight! Ashley Sullivan put on a performance none of us expected!

Felicity climbed back to her feet, soaking in the disdain of the crowd as she leaned against the ropes to hold her up. That same grin on her face, she shouted into the air ‘THE SUUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! And that was when the lights blinked out.

The “CHALLENGE THE THRONE” graphic popped up on the video wall before the words “ACCEPTED” were stamped across it with July 29, 2017 under that.

Zack: Wait a minute…..is that……….Looks like we have a challenger!

The lights blinked back on as Felicity stared at the graphic, asking who to the referee before rolling out of the ring. She stared up at it from the floor.

Mai: That date….that’s for Unstoppable 8 in Dallas! But who’s accepted the challenge?!

Zack: Felicity doesn’t know. I don’t know, but I can’t wait to find out!

With the camera over Banks’ shoulder as she stared up at the image with the crowd buzzing loudly, Velocity faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: