Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:25:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 21 (UK Invasion Special)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 21 (UK Invasion Special)  (Read 411 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 13, 2017, 07:09:23 pm »

Recorded from the O2 Arena in London, England
June 13, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. The cameras immediately found themselves backstage and over by the production area, as in the nearby vicinity where all the boxes and spare electrical gear were in place, Anna Giovanna found herself staring at the nearby wall - eyes intense, focused and ready to go as she threw in a few punches, bobbing and weaving as if fighting a shadow within her mind before gradually coming to a stop. She reached for a towel that was left nearby and placed it around her neck, rubbing it ever slightly when she noticed a pair of footsteps echoing through the hall and coming closer to her.

She turned her head in the direction in which those footsteps were now approaching and a smirk did appear on her face as the camera lens showcased Freya walking into its sights, the crowd watching live booing fervently. Anna crossed her arms, looking over at Freya and something she was carrying within her arm.

Anna Giovanna: Well, this was unexpected. You actually went through the effort, after all…

Freya: Yeah, well, shut the fuck up and take this money that you really don’t deserve. I hate doing this. I really do. We both know that you cheated to beat me like everyone else has.

A Freya sigh follows as she looks into the bag and looks depressed.

Freya: Fifty thousand bucks in here. All for you, Anna. Whatever you wish to do with it.

Anna’s look was the equivalent of skeptical but as she glanced at the bag before her, she simply shrugged her shoulders and a smile grew on her face as Freya handed it over to her. At first, she examined the bag’s outside and its surroundings, even going as far as shaking it for a moment. Looking around, she saw one of the production tables emptied out and with it, Anna placed the bag onto it, opening it and then letting the contents of the bag spread onto the table at large.

The smile slowly began to disappear, as a curious look was eventually replaced with bewilderment as she grabbed one of the stacks of bills in her hand, staring at it in practical disbelief as the cameraman got herself a close-up of the money stack on Anna’s hand...and its design was anything but that of the U.S. dollar or even the English pound...no, it was a more…“familiar” face to some who are nerdy enough for this show.

Anna Giovanna: ...Is this a joke? This money isn't even worth the paper it's printed on!

Taking her time, Freya walks to the table to look at the money she put together for Anna. A contented smile rests on Freya’s face with her masterstroke now in full effect. She reaches out to grab a stack of bills and flips through them.

Freya: Oh but they are. You have no idea now long this took to me to create. None at all! See, Anna, what you and the rest of the people failed to realize is that I never said ONCE what kind of currency it would be. I thought yen, but then, well as you can see, I went with something that I thought you’d enjoy a bit more.

A chuckle follows from Freya’s mouth while she puts the stack of bills down.

Freya: Our deal is done and I expect you to leave this matter alone. Not my fault that you, or Adam, or anyone else never thought this completely through. So enjoy figuring out the exchange rate of the Bison dollar to the United States dollar.

On the other hand, Anna Giovanna looks like anything but about to leave this one alone. A smack right on the table and the echo it causes around their vicinity is enough to garner attention.

Anna Giovanna: ...You know what? I’ll give that one to you. It’d be almost admirable, like the Freya of old that I used to watch on television pulling another championship victory off just when everybody else counted her out. But this isn’t out of cleverness. You just don’t wanna face up to the fact that unlike most of the boys and girls as of late, I put your ass down for the count, clean as a whistle.

Giovanna takes a pair of steps forward, looking down at Freya intently.

Anna Giovanna: But at this point? I’m not even mad. I’m just disappointed in you. ...Again.
The veteran rolls her eyes upon hearing that someone else is disappointed in her. She’d heard that enough over the past month or so.

Freya: You’re disappointed in me? Man, I was just thinking if Anna said she was disappointed in me, by golly, I’d see the error of my ways and reform to the ass showing bitch I used to be! I’d throw in the towel and be the people everyone in that crowd wants me to be. A goof ball, a lovable lady with a chef husband. A mother of three! Thank you, Anna!

And Freya begins to slow clap right in Giovanna’s face.

Freya: But, you know something, I don’t give a hoot if you’re disappointed in me. I don’t care if these people boo me. What I do care about is getting what was promised to me. An aspire ring match that was taken away from me thanks to that goody two shoes Adam. Yet, I’ve seen bags set on fire, and they get booked on a pay per view. I’ve seen this, I’ve seen that, and this is the drawing line? Not paying someone like you a little bit of money? Newsflash, Anna, fifty thousand to me is chump change. I’ve never been one to show off what I have, but let’s just say my dear, departed cousin left me a considerable amount of money. You think this is a college fund?

Shake of the head.

Freya: I could buy fifty Anna Giovannas and pay them lay down in that ring against me. But where’s the fun in that? Now, you have your money, take it and get the shit out of my face.

Anna’s gaze, however, doesn’t steer away from Freya one bit. It’s almost defiant in the face of those claims.

Anna Giovanna: You can’t even do something as simple as actually being true to your word. That, right there, is the issue. But you know what, Freya? I’ll let you have this one. Well played on your end. Good show, as they would say around here.

Giovanna brushes past Freya, taking a couple of steps in the opposite direction with the camera following them by widening the shot before she stops in her tracks.

Anna Giovanna: ...Just remember that at the end of the day, when I go out there tonight and beat Cereza for the title...that *I* was the one who knocked you so far down on your ass to the point where you had to print out fake bills to justify yourself to me.

Freya rolls her eyes at Anna and takes a few steps towards the youngster. Freya glances down at her feet with a hint of remorse.

Freya: Look… you didn’t knock me out on my ass. Just like how all the people who said they could end my career didn’t. Just like those who say I’m too cowardly to be on the main roster. Just like those who say I’m worthless. You have to surround yourselves with these lies about me so you can feel good about yourselves, and it’s okay. I’m not mad at you, I just feel sorry for you, and, maybe most of all, sorry I have to do this…

Without warning Freya pulls out a can of mace and sprays it in Anna’s face! An evil cackle echoes through the hallway, as Anna has her arms over her face, a loud yell of pain escaping her as she’s gone down to the floor from the sudden spray.

Freya: You beat me? Good for fucking you, Anna, because other people have. That doesn’t make you special. Neither does maybe beating Cereza tonight. Do you know why I’m still in Future Shock and not the main roster? Because I hate little shitheads like you who need to be put in their fucking place!

There is now a look of anger on Freya’s face as she drops the can and shakes her head. She walks away calmly though, even whistling all the while Anna is covering her eyes with one hand, breathing rapidly as she grunts, getting back up to one knee but avoiding to look at anything bright as the steps echo away, any semblance of surprise turning into anger as she lets out a frustrated yell of her own.

From there, we got to the opening music video featuring many of the matches on the show. “Confident” by Demi Lovato plays. We first see the mutual rise of both Cereza and Anna Giovanna as they prepare to meet in the main event. The journey of Harley Shannon recapturing the Aspire Ring is also highlighted with Caitlyn waiting in the wings. Gillie and Missy’s first encounter is shown, as well as NHB’s arrival into the tag title tournament. Elizabeth Lannister cracks her knuckles as she stares into the camera, and we close on Valerie McKinley’s smirking face before we go inside the arena. Cue the requisite pyro as the show’s theme blares over the PA system. Thousands in the crowd are shown making quite a bit of noise, with some holding signs.

Zack: Welcome to what promises to be one of the most important nights in Future Shock history! You are looking at nearly 20,000 fans who have overwhelmed the O2 Arena in London for a night that feels like a Pay Per View we are giving away for free. Zack here, alongside Hall of Famer Lyn Dallins, and thank you for joining us.

The camera zooms down to the pair as they are seating ringside.

Lyn: Always a pleasure to be here Zack and what a show we have tonight. The fans here live and those watching across the globe are in for a few treats tonight.

Zack: Every title in Future Shock is up for grabs, including a first round match in the tag title tournament as well. There’s a who’s who backstage tonight as well, including special guests Jessica Anderson and the Pistols’ own Lizzy Taylor. I’m curious to find out what role they will have for this event in their backyard practically.

Lyn: Both women have been standout names in FFW so its comes as little surprise that Adam went to no expense to bring them on for this show.

The camera quickly cuts to the back, where we see Cody Kincaid leaving Adam’s office and getting a warm reception from the crowd watching on the video wall. It then cuts back to Lyn and Zack.

Zack: Not to mention that man right there. Cody Kincaid came to Invasion tonight with two roster contracts for two Prospects in honor of Future Shock’s first year since the reboot. Your guess is as good as ours as to who it is, fans. As usual, he’s been very tight-lipped on this but there’s no shortage of Prospects who are hoping they are one of the two.

Lyn: We can keep on guessing as the night goes on. We also have Elizabeth Lannister who we’ll be hearing from as she lays down the gauntlet for an open challenge to see who, if anyone would dare cut across The Lioness. Hear her roar indeed.

Zack: We just saw the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship right at the start. Anna’s got a lot on her plate tonight as she challenges for the Future Shock Championship for the first time against Cereza. Keep in mind that Cereza has been knocking off past Future Shock Champions left and right, including Andi Takata and Isis Morales. I hope Anna isn’t letting this with Freya distract her.

Lyn: I’m entirely sure that FFW’s Saltbae won’t be letting this with Freya distract her from tonight... Instead she will have likely jotted Freya’s name in the back of her head for later to clean her clock.

Zack: A huge homecoming for quite a few on the card. I expect the crowd for Missy’s rematch with Gillie to possibly be split, especially as this is Missy’s last night as a Prospect. But when Ascension comes out for their first round tag title match against NHB…..I’m almost positive the Tornado Tag Champions will feel like public enemy one and two against Angela and Jem.

Lyn: Don’t be surprised if chants break out... Lots... And lots... Of chants.

The cameras again cut to the back as one of the locker room doors open as someone is standing behind the door, seemingly taking instruction before the door is closed. There we see Qilin, who heads up the hallway.

Zack: Well there’s a guest I didn’t know we would be having. I’m going to assume Sunny is here, because there we just saw Qilin. You and I both know one rarely is seen without the other.

Lyn: Qilin is her herald after all... Though Silver Surfer she is not.

Zack: Plus we got the Streak versus the Ring, in a manner of speaking. Caitlyn Storm’s singles undefeated run earned her an Aspire Ring opportunity with Harley Shannon, and--

The camera cuts to the back again, and there we see Qilin looking inside the locker room of someone. It’s clearly empty though as she heads off anyway before we see it’s the one belonging to Anna Giovanna. A cut back to Lyn and Zack follows that.

Lyn: --we’d forgotten that Qilin has taken an interest in Anna recently. This may not bode well for the Future Shock championship match. Uh... As you were saying Zack, it is Streak versus Ring, and a contest of kicks on top of it with Harley and Caitlyn involved.

Zack: There’s no question about that, I suspect we are going to see striker’s dream match when those two meet. But first on the docket, we got a fiery woman from Staten Island who has a bone to pick with a particular blue blood.

Lyn: Things are about to look Fantastica... For all involved except Miss McKinley. Let’s take it to Gaby!

As Lyn finishes his thought, we head to the video package detailing the events surrounding the match between Angelina Fantastica and Valerie McKinley.

After the video package comes to an end, the show heads back to the ring with Gaby ready to go, microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Invasion is scheduled for one fall, and it is a grudge match!

Zack: I’m not sure the phrase “grudge match” is strong enough to describe what we are about to see, Lyn.

Lyn: Zack, if its good enough for marketing, it should be good enough for us... Even though I’m inclined to agree with you.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from Staten Island, New York by way of Portland, Oregon… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a stone cold expression, stretching out her arms and cracking her knuckles  before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Look at that face, Lyn. That’s not the usual smiling and exuberant Angelina we’ve seen since she joined Future Shock. That is a woman with bad intentions on her mind.

Lyn: No ‘Asstastic’ tonight, which is a bummer for all her fans. On the plus, she’s about to do all of her hometown a service.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight.

You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as she makes her way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before stepping through the bottom and middle ropes and into the ring.

I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: What a stage for Valerie McKinley to make her Future Shock debut, and I think it’s safe to say she will never be on the tourism board for Staten Island!

Lyn: Never... Never in all my years of this sport have I seen this much psychological warfare heaped on. McKinley has made it a point to try and burrow so deep under Angelina’s skin she’s rented a summer condo.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell after checking both women for anything illegal. As soon as it sounds, Angelina makes a beeline for Valerie, who ducks her head through the ropes and causes the referee to get in between them. McKinley waves Angelina back with a shoo of her fingers, prompting the Latin beauty to pace back and forth before the redhead ducks back into the ring. As soon as she does, Angelina shoves Wilson out of the way and goes right after her with a double leg takedown, and begins to unload from the mount position to her head. The crowd gives her plenty of support as Fantastica fires fists after fist, until McKinley monkey flips her off and rolls under the bottom rope. Once more, the referee has to pull Angelina away. Valerie finally rolls back into the ring, and Fantastica is right on top of her again with right hands to the head before she shoves her back into the corner. The Staten Island beauty fires knife edge chops across her chest before whipping her across to the far side. McKinley crashes back first, only to get caught with a corner clothesline from Angelina almost immediately.

Zack: Angelina’s been brewing for weeks watching those videos from Valerie McKinley, and she’s gonna take every bit of the measure of the blue blood here in London!

Lyn: Corner clothesline by Fantastica and following up with stiff knee shots from Staten Island’s Finest.

Angelina drives a trio of knees into Valerie’s abdomen, keeping her pressed against the corner before using a snapmare to bring her out. As the redhead sits up, McKinley takes a basement dropkick to the back before Angelina rains clubbing blows with her hands clasped across Valerie’s back and neck. She snatches her up around the waist to yank her back to her feet, and then sends her flying with a release German suplex. The fired up Latina hits the far side ropes, immediately going into a rolling senton to land across Valerie and rain more right hands on her head. The referee drops to count, but Angelina quickly gets back to her feet and shakes her head.

Zack: Did you see that? Angelina didn’t want a cover at all! Oh no, she’s here to do some damage after everything Valerie’s said leading up to tonight.

Lyn: Excellent senton there and stiff rights to boot, trying to scramble McKinley’s brains in her own head.

Angelina looks quite angry even still as she leans down to pull Valerie up to her feet. But the redhead surprises her with a jawbreaker that sends the brunette backwards a few steps. McKinley makes it back to her feet finally, and follows up with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head that really sends Angelina for a loop. She quickly fires her into the far corner, causing the brunette to crash and stumble out into a spinning heel kick from McKinley. Before she can fall though, Valerie scoops her up and drops her with a flapjack. The redhead displays cool confidence as she gets back to her feet, steps over her back, and applies a camel clutch.  She only breaks her grip for a moment to drive a pair of elbows into the top of her head before locking her hands again for the hold.

Lyn: Very slick movements by McKinley. She almost slides into the camel clutch from the flapjack and doesn’t even spare a few moments to tag Angelina in the head before going back at it.

Zack: McKinley will tell you she has learned from some of the finest teachers in the business today, and every single one of them is likely watching with pride right now.

The referee moved in front of Angelina to see if she wanted to end the match, but got a very clear no to that question. Valerie remained unfazed as she pulled back on her head, trying to add more pressure until she let go long enough to drill two more elbows to the top of her head once again. After locking her hands again, she started to rise up slightly and jump back down to drive her lower body into Angelina’s back. Wilson asked again, getting the same response as before when Fantastica began to drag them both towards the ropes.  When Angelina finally made it, she quickly grabbed the bottom rope. Wilson got to a four count before Valerie let go, and rose back to her feet. She looked slightly amused with herself as Angelina started to get back to her feet. McKinley circled in behind her to measure and deliver a knee to her kidneys that dropped her to her knees. The redhead took off towards the far side, rebounding and delivering a drive by kick to Angelina’s jaw that flattened her to the canvas.

Zack: For her first night, Valerie McKinley is showing me a lot here, Lyn. She keeps a controlled pace in there, and she’s methodical about it.

Lyn: She isn’t about to let Angelina control the pace of the match. She wants it her way and her way alone.

The redhead measured once more, bouncing off the near side this time as Angelina was getting up again. She caught her with a running kneelift to the face into a neckbreaker that followed almost immediately. McKinley dropped to her knees to make the cover before Wilson went to count the fall.

Zack: That’s a damn effective combination right there, and she may have knocked Angelina out as a result!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Lyn: Close but no cigar and Fantastica is STILL in this one, not letting herself get put down.

Fantastica popped her shoulder up in time, causing Valerie to get back to her feet. She raked her boot laces across Angelina’s face before she pulled her back to her feet. The blue blood hoisted her up for what looked to be a back suplex, but Angelina slid out the back and landed behind her. Before the redhead could turn around, Angelina left her feet and connected with a reverse frankensteiner before collapsing on the mat near her opponent.

Lyn: Did you see the hang time on that one!? Fantastica drops McKinley on her head and the complexion of the match changes on a dime!

Zack: That’s one thing that’s so dangerous about Angelina. She just needs a split second, and she can change the tide of a match with offense like that!

The referee began his mandatory ten count, and had gotten to six before Angelina began to stir on the mat. She sat up, feeding off the crowd support she was getting. Valerie was not far behind her in getting up as well, only for Fantastica to clock her with a discus elbow to the mouth that sent her back into the corner. Fantastica began to pepper her with forearm shots to the head before she sat her on the top turnbuckle. The Staten Island beauty climbed up with her, and hooked her head under one arm. And with barely any hesitation, a superplex followed that, driving Valerie into the mat. Fantastica rolled over on top of her for the cover, as the referee fell to count.

Zack: A ring shaking superplex, and Fantastica’s looking to put it all behind her right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

McKinley got her shoulder up just after the two, causing Angelina to sit up on her knees and try to collect herself.  She rises back to her feet, and heads back to the corner she was just using. With Valerie starting to sit up, Angelina heads for the top rope and perches herself until the redhead turns her way. And without warning, Fantastica comes off the top rope with a blockbuster!!

Lyn: Soaring and sssccooorrrriiinnnggg!

Angelina lunged across her opponent, making another cover this time before the referee fell into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!

Zack: Valerie knew where she was right there, and managed to avoid the three. She has excellent ring awareness for someone so new to this business.

Valerie reached out, and grabbed the bottom rope with her hand. The referee pointed it out to Angelina before McKinley’s arm dropped back to the canvas. The Staten Island beauty slowly got back to her feet, and then dragged Valerie towards the center of the ring. She was about to head back up top again when she saw the redhead starting to rise. She immediately doubled back to get her, firing more forearms into the side of her head before she whipped her into the corner.  Valerie struck back first as Angelina bolted in behind her, but the redhead sidestepped her and used a drop toe hold to drive her face into the middle turnbuckle instead.

Lyn: A carcinogenic drop toe hold right into the turnbuckle and I don’t know if Fantastica knows where she is right now!

Valerie pulled herself together as best she could as she yanked Angelina up to her feet. This time, it was the redhead’s turn to put her on the top turnbuckle before she climbed up with her. But she didn’t put her head under one arm like Angelina had done, she placed it between her legs and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Zack: Wait a minute!! Is she going to piledrive her from up there?! She’ll break Angelina’s neck!

Lyn: She doesn’t want to embarrass Angelina... She wants to end her career!

The UK crowd was in some stunned silence as they realized that’s what she was going to do as well. Valerie tried to fall backwards to hit the move, but Angelina raised up instead and executed an Alabama Slam that spiked Valerie off the canvas on impact before Fantastica fell to a seat on the top turnbuckle.

Lyn: GOODNIGHT IRENE! Fantatica is set up on top, McKinley’s down... I think we know what that means!

Zack: Angelina barely avoided having her neck broken, I think she could cover her right now if she wanted! But she wants to put the exclamation point on this!

With the crowd solidly behind her, Angelina finally climbed to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. She looked down at Valerie with a look of anger, and sailed off the top rope with her corkscrew shooting star press…..but Valerie rolled away from her and got back to her feet.

Lyn: Close... So close and McKinley rolls away!

Fantastica adjusted in mid-air, and landed on her feet just as Valerie grabbed her and executed her swinging reverse STO! Valerie immediately rolled through, and made the cover as Wilson dropped to count!

Zack: She calls that DIVINE PROVIDENCE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The UK crowd showed little love for the blue blood as Valerie crawled away from Angelina, leaning against the ropes to try to catch her breath when her hand was raised in victory.

Lyn: Well. Shit.

Gaby: Here is your winner…………..VALERIE McKINLEY!!!

Valerie finally got her breath, looking down to Angelina with a little grin on her face before she turned her back and started to kick proverbial dust behind her.

Zack: I guess you can the mind games and the psychological warfare you talked about earlier have paid off! Valerie McKinley debuted tonight, and has done so in impressive fashion.

Lyn: It is hard luck for Angelina tonight. As you can hear from the crowd, more than most of the arena and I imagine many back home were pulling for her.

McKinley rolled out to the floor, making sure to stay well out of reach for the ringside fans who were trying to touch the redhead. She merely raised her hand in the air, and breathed in her victory.

Zack: For someone who fashions themselves a blue blood as Valerie does, it doesn’t seem to bother her at all that very few in the O2 in London are happy for her tonight.

Lyn: At least she isn’t doing the pageant wave on top of it.

As Valerie heads towards the back, so too does the show.

Wear Something For Me?

As the crowd watches the video wall, they make quite the pop when they see one half of the Pistols heading through the back, looking for one door in particular. When she finds it and gives it a knock, she is soon joined by Director of Future Shock.

Adam: Lizzy, I am extremely happy to see you. Sounds like London is too. Welcome to the show.
Lizzy gives a huge grin at Adam before nodding.

Lizzy: Oh you know ‘ow London is, always extremely welcoming of one of their own.

Adam: I’m sure you may be curious about what exactly I have in store for you tonight. And I do have something that I really would like. But it’s going to require a little...change.

Lizzy: Change?

He tells her as he starts to walk along with her, pointing to a dressing room a few doors away. He unlocks it, and lets her in before he follows behind her.

Adam: I have something very special I need from you, if you don’t mind wearing ….a little something.

Lizzys eyebrow immediately raises out of curiosity and uncertainty.

Lizzy: ‘ow little are we talking ‘ere mate?

The camera stays outside the door (especially as it’s rude to barge into a girls’ dressing room). But it can definitely see Adam pointing to something on the far wall as he shows it to Lizzy.

Adam: See that? That’s what I need to see you in tonight. What do you think?

Lizzys eyes go wide as she stares in the direction Adam is pointing, before she lets out a rather playful giggle.

Lizzy: Oi….cheeky.  

Adam: Think you can slip into that for me, and be ready in a little while?

Lizzy: I mean…uhhh…if it fits, I guess? Seems a little small from ‘ere.  

She stares down at her chest for a moment as if contemplating whether or not this particular item is sufficiently sized for her breasts.

Lizzy: But I’m sure I can make it work.

Adam: Awesome! I’ll come get you when you’re ready.

He gives her a wink, and Lizzy just nods, still a little unsure as she watches him head towards the door before looking back at the item. He pulls the door closed behind him as he leaves Lizzy to put on...whatever he wants her to wear before Future Shock Invasion goes to commercial.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:32:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 07:11:17 pm »

The show comes back from the break with a brief recap of Elizabeth Lannister’s last appearance in Future Shock. From there, the camera finds Gaby’s already back in the ring.

Zack: Well Lyn, I’m not quite sure what to expect here. I am familiar with Elizabeth Lannister, and I know what she can do in the ring. But when you throw out an open challenge, you set yourself up for potential disaster.

Lyn: Zack, you remember all those references I made for Rose when she did the ‘Solid Rose’ bit? It’s coming again for Miss Lannister.

Gaby: The following contest is an OPEN CHALLENGE!!

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the son kicks into full gear, thus signaling the arrival of Elizabeth Lannister from behind the curtains and out onto the stage. She pauses for a second to look to her left and to her right at the fans, who are voicing their displeasure upon the sight of the SSWA star. She simple shakes her head and begins to head down the ramp towards the ring, her crimson and gold robe flowing about with every step.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring…..from Scottsdale, Arizona

Once she reaches the ring, she climbs up the steel steps and onto the apron, stepping through the bottom and middle ropes. Once she is inside the ring, she flips her hair over her shoulders and sticks her arms out to the sides and slowly spins around, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. Once she finishes her spin, she unclasps her robe and shrugs it off, handing it to a stagehand as she moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out. After her music faded out, the brash and somewhat arrogant Elizabeth walked over to Gaby and gently lifted the microphone out of her grasp. Flipping her hair over her shoulders, she stands in the middle of the middle of the ring, facing the very ramp that she cam down.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister is not a woman to take lightly. She’s proficient in the ring, and possesses quite an array of technical skills. And whoever takes this challenge better be ready for what she calls the Red Wedding!

Lyn: I hope anyone with the surname Bolton or Frey isn’t in attendance tonight.

The crowd buzzes as Lannister paces for a moment. And before Gaby speaks again, she takes the microphone.

Elizabeth: After all the talk, after all the hype and after all the social media chatter, the time has come. The time has come for the one thing that Future Shock fans have been anticipating for months. Yes, I know Future Shock being here in London for the first time is a great thing, but the anticipated event I was referring to was…...me. Stepping into a Future Shock ring for the first time has been something I’ve been looking forward to for a while now. The months upon months spent up North in pretty much purgatory, having to watch while others, others who sort of seem to be close to you, get what you feel you’ve earned…….it grates on the nerves just a SMIDGE. That is why I threw out this open challenge. It’s time I show eeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone just who the hell I am. So to whatever woman decided to answer the call, please, come on down. I can’t wait to meet you…..then humiliate you.
She hands the mic back to Gaby and outstretches her arms, mouthing ‘Come on down’ at the entryway.

Lyn: No end of confidence on Lannister.

Gaby looks towards the ramp with an expectant look. Her facial expression doesn’t indicate she knows who is supposed to be coming out.

Zack: Folks, we don’t know who’s taking this challenge. Neither does Elizabeth, for that matter. But we’re just like you, curious as hell to find out.

Lyn: No matter who takes it up, I have the expectation we shall hear her roar.

"I wish I was tall, I wish I was fast
Wish I could show up with a bag full of cash"

Jessica Anderson emerges from behind the curtain with a scowl plastered upon her features. She places her right hand on her hip and tilts her head slightly, letting out a grin as she just stands on the entrance way. She looks around the building with a bright smile, the size of the crowd bigger than anything she had ever been used to. Cheers begin to filter in, and Jessica projects her voice as much as she possibly can to yell "THANK YOU"

"I wish I had style, I wish I had flash
I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack
'Cause if I want you, I gotta have that"

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Worcester, England and weighing in at 119 pounds... JESSICA ANDERSON!

Jessica begins to make her way briskly down the ramp, spinning on her heel to avoid any out-stretched hands on the front row. She reaches the ring and scales one step at a time, before straddling the middle rope. She pauses for a brief moment, beaming at the reception from the crowd, before pulling her body into the ring. She scales the turnbuckle and raises both hands aloft, drawing cheers even more loudly. She hops down from the turnbuckle, once again adopting an ‘all business’ look across at Elizabeth.

Zack: Well well well….we knew Jessica Anderson was going to be a guest at tonight’s event. But it looks like she wants to get a little...hands on with the “Lioness” as well!

Lyn: She just wants to find out if Elizabeth Lannister shits gold.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as the crowd is already decidedly in the corner of Jessica Anderson. She looks out at them with that same bright smile on her face, taking it all in though Elizabeth is less than impressed. As a matter of fact, she tries to catch her unaware as she darts towards her with what looks to be an elbow strike. But Anderson sidesteps her, and shoves her into the corner instead. Before she can turn around, Jessica snatches her around the waist and sends her flying with a release overhead German suplex. Lannister pops back up and turns, only to catch an armdrag takedown from Jessica. She’s up again, another armdrag takedown. A third time, a third armdrag takedown. And when she gets up the fourth time, she immediately goes in the other direction from her opponent.

Lyn: Jessica thinks this will break Elizabeth’s pride, that this will bring an end to her ego but she’s wrong. This is no walk of atonement with all these armdrags.

Zack:

This only amuses the crowd more as Jessica cracks her knuckles, and fluffs her hair. Lannister is still unimpressed as she looks back at the brunette. As she approaches again, they lock up in the center of the ring. Lannister starts to push her back against the ropes until the referee calls for a break. Jessica holds up her hands to give a clean one as Elizabeth does the same until she delivers a short knee into her abdomen. Keanan gives her some static for it, which she ignores and begins to drive a couple more knees into the same area. She then pulls her away from the ropes, and applies a hammerlock which she then converts into a slam. Jessica lands on her arm with a thud before Lannister rolls her onto her stomach, presses her arm to the mat and then begins to drive knee drops into her elbow. After about six of them, she steps back and executes a double stomp to that same arm.

Zack: I think Jessica got under her skin just a little bit, and now Lannister’s going right to work on her arm. She’s looking to soften it up for her finisher I mentioned earlier, the Red Wedding.

Lyn: Personally I’m a bigger fan of Purple Weddings.

Anderson starts to get back to her feet finally, clutching that one arm against her body as Lannister goes to apply an arm wringer. But Jessica pulls her arm free, and clocks her with a right to the jaw that stuns the blonde. The crowd starts to get back into it as well, firing her up to deliver a couple more before she whips Elizabeth into the corner chest first. The blonde strikes hard as Anderson darts in behind her, and drops her with a lungblower to the mat. She quickly dives across her for the cover, using the good arm to hook the leg.

Lyn: Anderson with a nasty lungblower, and the debt to Lannister has been repaid! I wonder if she tastes ash just now.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lannister kicks out just as the two struck the mat, causing Anderson to get back to her feet. She shook her arm a bit, trying to get some feeling back into it. When she turned to find her opponent, Elizabeth was already back up and connected with a flash kick that sent Jessica back into the corner this time!

Zack: Jessica’s trying to get some usage out of that arm Elizabeth was working on, but there’s no time for recuperation yet with that flash kick!

Lannister charged in with a boot across her jaw as she hung from the corner. The “Lioness” stepped out onto the apron, grabbing the same arm she’d been working on and snapping it across the top rope as she dropped to the floor. Jessica dropped to her knees, clutching it in pain before Elizabeth reached under the bottom rope to grab her arm before wrapping it across the ring post. A smile started to form on her face as she looked down at the ring steps, and slid Jessica’s arm between the steps and the post. And with a step back, she executed a standing dropkick into the steps and caused Jessica to shout in pain on impact as she yanked her arm free. Anderson rolled back away from the corner, clutching her arm in pain as Lannister climbed up onto the apron and glided back into the ring.

Zack: You could hear those steps crash against Jessica’s arm, and the veteran is hurtin for certain right now!

Lyn: Lannister seems to happily repay her debts of agony to Jessica.

She drove a knee drop into the back of her head as she was trying to get up, and then took her arm and applied a Fujiwara armbar. Jessica’s face was clearly in agony now as Elizabeth leaned back, trying to get as much pressure on the hold as she could. Keanan dropped down to ask Jessica if she wanted to submit, but the veteran didn’t answer for trying to claw her way towards the rope. She literally dug her nails into the mat to pull, but she wasn’t making much progress.

Lyn: Anderson is refusing to bend the knee to Lannister, let the Others take her.

Elizabeth stretched back, trying to add yet more pressure before Jessica finally managed to move an inch closer and kick her leg across the bottom rope. Keanan demanded a break, and got one at the four count as Elizabeth rolled away and back to her feet. The referee then checked with Jessica to see if she wanted to continue until she was shoved away by Elizabeth. The “Lioness” leaned down to grab Jessica’s arm again, only to get surprised when Anderson rolled her up into a small package that brought the crowd to their feet!

Zack: Right back to work on that---WAIT A MINUTE!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lannister got free just after the two, and gave Angela Keanan a cold look for even counting the fall. She rose back to her feet, and punished Jessica with a Garvin stomp.

Lyn: Elizabeth has likely decided that she will have words with Angela after the match but focuses on Jessica for now. Someone should tell her that words are wind.

Jessica used the ropes to help her get to her feet as Elizabeth approached again, turning and firing another right cross to the jaw with her good arm. A pair of kicks followed that before Anderson grabbed her head, and executed a single knee facebreaker on the blonde bombshell! The crowd came back to life again as she made another cover, hooking the leg with her uninjured arm. Keanan dropped to count.

Zack: Jessica Anderson doesn’t need both arms, she can use those legs just as well! Lannister’s Open Challenge may be a nightmare!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Elizabeth kicked out again as Jessica sat up, looking at the referee to make sure it was just a two. She held out her arm to shake it again, only for Lannister to spring to life and wrap her legs around it and pull Jessica down into a cross armbreaker!

Zack: That’s what I was telling you about! That’s the RED WEDDING!

Lyn: Was there ever a wedding less joyful?

Jessica shouted in agony as she tried to reach for the ropes, but they were in the center of the ring at this point. Elizabeth pulled tightly, trying to increase the pressure as Jessica gamely tried to get free. And it wasn’t until Lannister began to try to turn over to pull her arm in yet another direction that Jessica shouted and immediately tapped out.

Lyn: And the North, like Jessica shall never forget I’m afraid. Bless her for fighting it. I mean, seriously. Hello.

Keanan called for the bell as Lannister immediately rolled away, and sat up on her knees with a proud and growing smile. The official raised her hand as she got back to her feet, amidst a chorus of boos from the London crowd.

Gaby: Here is your winner……….’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

The blond rolled out of the ring to the apron, extending her arms and throwing her head back as though she were basking in their dislike.

Zack: They may not love her here in the O2, but Elizabeth Lannister called her shot! She issued that open challenge, and is leaving with her hand raised. I don’t know what her status is with Future Shock right now, but if this was the beginning for her here, she’s definitely put the roster on notice.

Lyn: A Lannister makes enemies easily but has a harder time keeping friends.

She dropped down to the floor, dusted her hands and began to head for the back as Future Shock went to a commercial for the merchandise site.

Missy’s New Groove

Future Shock’s roving reporter, Sara Wilson, is shown circulating in the back. She happens be in the corridor where several locker rooms are located. As she passes a few closed doors, she finds one slightly ajar and hears….a man’s voice from inside. Curiosity gets the better of her as she knocks and nudges the door open to find Missy and Christian Kincaid seated on a sofa. Christian glances back to her.

Christian: Sara, right? What’s up?

Sara: Uh...not much. I was passing by, and heard a man’s voice so...that’s not something you hear much backstage other than Adam. So I was curious…

Missy gives Sara a sweet smile and raises one eyebrow.

Missy: What is it that you’re curious about? What a man is? Or was it more just a case of being nosey...I think it might be the second one personally, but what do I know.

Sara: Nosey is part of the job description, but that’s pretty much it. So Christian, why are you here tonight? Angel isn’t on the card.

Christian: No, she’s not. You’re right. I’m here because I’ve recently been hired as a manager for Missy as she gets ready to head up to the main roster. This is her last night as a Prospect, so as her manager, I thought it a good idea to be here for support. Besides her friend, Scarlett Silver, gave me a good recommendation for the job with her.

Missy: It makes a change to have a little support at my matches...other than Scarlett, of course. And when the idea to have a manager even crossed my mind there was no doubt at all about who I wanted. Not only did I have Scarlett’s glowing reviews, there’s also the fact I play for Christian’s LFL team, so I’m already used to working with him. It was a win win situation in my mind.

Christian: And before you ask your next question, I will not be in her corner for her match with Gillie for two reasons. One, this is her last night as a Prospect. She should have the focus on her and Gillie. And number two, she has a lot of respect for Gillie...much more than say a previous opponent. So I’ll be sitting right back here watching. But I will be there when she faces Kassidy at Breaking Point...and I’ll have my track shoes on to hopefully avoid more abuse.

Missy: It’s enough for me just to know that I have someone rooting for me even a little backstage, so there really was no need to ask CK to accompany me to the ring. And like he said, I have a lot of respect for Gillie..as for Kassidy, I’m going to leave that subject alone for now. I need to focus on tonight and I’ll deal with that issue after tonight is over with. I’m not having anything like that ruin my last night as a Prospect. Win or lose tonight, it’s a big night for me.

Sara: One last question then. As you look back on your time in Future Shock, would you say it has helped and benefited you as you prepare for the main roster? Or do you think, in hindsight, you could have gone right to the main roster and been fine without Future Shock? After all, there have been some who find Future Shock insulting and beneath them.

Missy: Honestly, I probably could have just gone straight to the main roster and been okay. If I had the chance to start over, would I do that? No I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t change my decision in the slightest. I chose to go to Future Shock, and my reasons for choosing that path haven’t changed. The experience in Future Shock is one you can’t get anywhere else. Anyone who thinks it’s insulting or beneath them obviously hasn’t seen it for the opportunity it is.

Sara: Thank you for your time, and good luck both tonight and as you head for the main roster this coming Saturday.

The camera focuses on the brunette’s expression before Invasion heads to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:13:33 pm »

Gaby steps through the ropes back into the ring as Invasion returns from its commercial break. She’s already armed with her trusty microphone.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it a first round match in the Future Shock Tag Title Tournament!

Zack: The tournament continues with the winners of the match we are about to see facing BNB in the semifinals of the tournament. With that said though, I think we’re gonna hear a roar very shortly. It’s already beginning!

Fans: N H B! N H B! N H B! N H B!

Lyn: I hope the Tornado Tag champions stuffed their ears full of cotton... About the only way they’ll keep from hearing this.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: FFW’s reigning Tornado Tag Champions aren’t popular much anywhere, but here tonight in the O2 with the team they are about to face, they are, without question, in very hostile territory!

Lyn: They’re about as welcome as a train delay.

Fans: N H B! N H B! N H B! N H B!

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play and the London crowd ERUPTS, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder, which is quite the challenge at this point. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, please welcome home the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: A rock star like welcome home for Angela and Jem here in the O2, and I can barely hear myself on these headsets with about 20,000 fans happy to see NHB!

Lyn: What did you say, Zack? I couldn’t hear you. Anyway, these 20,000 fans are happy to see NHB don’t you think?

As Lyn finished, we suddenly hear the voice of Adam Grant, who is now standing on the stage getting a warm reception from the crowd.

Adam: Excuse me a moment, I want to wish both teams good luck. But I also….made a little adjustment to this match. I am appointing a special guest referee for this match. London, would you mind giving a very nice welcome to……..LIZZY TAYLOR!!

Lizzy emerged next to Adam on the stage with a huge grin on her face. The Londown crowd roared with a PISTOLS chant at the sight of her. It was also clear what Adam wanted her to wear as she had on a referee’s attire, though it was clear she did some alterations to it. She had made it into a crop top and shorts. Taylor headed down the ramp as neither member of Ascension were happy to see her step through the ropes.

Lyn: Well... If Isis and Valentina didn’t think they could hear themselves think before...

Zack: I guess we know what Adam wanted Lizzy to wear for him tonight, a referee’s outfit! And Ascension definitely don’t like this decision.

With the crowd still chanting for their hometown team, referee Lizzy Taylor calls for the bell to start the match. Both Angela and Jem seem overwhelmed by the response as they look around the arena at the crowd with bright smiles on their face.  Neither member of Ascension seem to be too impressed though as Isis steps out to the apron, leaving Valentina in the ring. Angela remains in the ring for her team, and meets Lozano in the center. The “Latin Goddess” begins telling her how none of them are going to be of any help tonight, and offers to let them leave the ring to avoid what’s coming. Valentina points to the back, telling them go before Angela nods her head and starts to head towards the ropes. She only takes about one step before spinning around and walloping Lozano with a straight right hand. The crowd responded like you’d expect as she began to unload with a few more of them. She rocked Valentina backwards before she sent her for the ride into the ropes. Hinchcliffe followed behind her with a clothesline that sent Lozano over the top rope to the apron.

Zack: Surely, Valentina Lozano wasn’t arrogant enough to think that NHB were just going to walk out of the O2 because they were afraid to have this match!

Lyn: ...Are we talking about the same Valentina Lozano?

Angela yanks her back to her feet on the apron before hooking her head, and delivering a standing vertical suplex back into the ring. She immediately headed to the corner, and dropped into a three point stance. As soon as Lozano got up, she caught her with a running shoulder tackle that flipped her up and over to the canvas. The crowd was still very loud even now as Hinchcliffe looked out to them with a smile on her face. Valentina made it back to her feet, only to get crunched into the corner with a clothesline from Angela. She lowered her shoulder, and began to drive thrusts into Lozano’s ribs before snapping her arms around her waist and sending her overhead with a belly to belly suplex.  She pointed to Jem, getting another loud pop from the crowd before using a catapult to send Valentina crashing into her team’s corner chest first. Hinchcliffe made the tag from there as Jem hopped over the top rope to the inside.  The redhead used a lungblower to flip Valentina out of the corner. Angela picked her partner up for an inverted front powerslam onto Valentina!

Lyn: That’s one way of showing tag team continuity. Jem being used as a weapon by her tag partner.

Zack: To great effect, no less! These two know each other like a book, and you could tell Jem had no reservations about her partner using her for a weapon right there.

Jem rolled off to her feet, taking off towards the ropes to use them for a springboard into a diving headbutt into Lozano’s chest. She quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Lizzy dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valentina kicked out as the two struck the mat, causing Jem to get back to her feet quickly. It was clear that the crowd was motivating her tremendously as she grabbed Valentina’s legs to pull them apart. She checked with the crowd before executing a double leg drop between the Latin Goddess’ legs as a result!

Lyn: I’m pretty sure Jem could beat Valentina with a chair and the crowd would cheer it... Not that I’d complain either.

Jem makes the tag to her partner to come back as Angela who scoops Lozano up into a powerslam position. She only holds her there for half a second before Jem executes a running neckbreaker to snap her down to the canvas. Michaels rolls out to the apron as Angela executes a double stomp to Valentina’s body. She hops up onto the middle rope, and falls backwards into an elbow drop that lands perfectly. Angela then heads for a neutral corner, awaiting Lozano to get back to her feet. When she finally does, Angela charges towards her and ends up getting scooped up into a flapjack from Valentina that sees her head hit the bottom turnbuckle on the way down. Lozano rolls away, trying to pull herself together as her opponent lays face down on the canvas in the corner.

Zack: A devastating counter to what I think was supposed to be an avalanche splash! Valentina used her own momentum against her, and has turned this London crowd as a result.

Lyn: The more ‘animated’ half of the Tornado Tag champs needs to make a tag here.

When the “Latin Goddess” finally gets back to her feet, an angry scowl crosses her face before she immediately heads for the corner and begins stomping away at Angela with repeated boots to the head and back. She snatches her up by the hair to get to her feet, slamming her face into the turnbuckle before executing a Russian leg sweep out of the corner. Lozano then drags her back to sit up against the bottom turnbuckles before she rebounds off the far side and connects with a face wash across the jaw. She glares with disdain at the London crowd booing her to no end, then drags Angela out of the corner to execute a double knee drop to her back. As Angela tries to get up, she gets yanked up and driven back into the mat with a scoop brainbuster. Lozano hooks the outside leg for the cover as the guest referee drops to count...though she looks repulsed to have to do it.  

Zack: You can see the viciousness in Lozano’s eyes and her actions! Angela could be able to disappoint the entire O2!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Hinchcliffe got her shoulder up just after the three, to which Valentina punished her for it by driving fists into her head before getting back to her feet. Lozano pressed both knees to Angela’s back before rolling onto her own back to apply a bow and arrow submission. Hinchcliffe’s body was being bent backwards across Lozano’s knees, causing the crowd to try to rally Angela.

Lyn: Nasty bow and arrow here from the Latin Goddess and this crowd is trying to revive Angela.

Lizzy dropped down next to Angela, asking her if she wanted to quit. But the brunette made it clear that she didn’t. Lozano tried to pull back on her neck more, hoping to increase the pressure and force Angela to quit. But the brunette half of NHB wasn’t interested in that at all. Lozano started rocking back and forth until Jem burst into the ring, and nailed a baseball slide to the side of her head to cause her to break. Lizzy wagged her finger to Jem with a smile as she left the ring.

Zack: Lizzy Taylor isn’t really reading Jem the riot act there. Her team had their issues with Ascension in the past, you may recall, Lyn.

Lyn: Sure she did. Did you see the intensity of that finger wag? I wouldn’t be surprised if Jem has to rethink her life AND career choices after that.

Valentina scowled at Lizzy for not doing more to Jem than what she did before she made the tag to her partner. As Isis came in, Angela was getting up to her feet and caught a kneelift from the former Future Shock Champion. The redhead stared long and hard at Lizzy, who waved up to her with a big smile on her face which seemed to annoy Isis more. Morales took it out on Angela though as she fired her into Ascension’s corner, and crushed her with an avalanche splash. Hinchcliffe staggered out of the corner before Isis put her down with a big boot across the jaw. She planted her foot into her chest for a cover as Lizzy dropped down to make the count.

Lyn: And now the Titaness has begun stomping her way into the ring, starting with Angela’s face!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Angela popped her shoulder up in time, causing Isis to lean down to pick her back up to her feet. She scooped her up over one shoulder for what looked like a powerslam, but Angela slid out the back and landed on her feet.

Zack: Isis is just manhandling Angela, and she’s about to---maybe not! Angela got free!

The brunette hit the ropes with velocity as Isis turned around, leaving her feet with a shoulder tackle to try to bring her down. It wobbled the redhead a moment as Angela clutched her back in pain, but hopped back to her feet and hit the ropes again. A second shoulder tackle wobbled the Titaness, but didn’t bring her down. She got back to her feet a third time and hit the ropes. This time, Lizzy dropped to all fours behind Isis as Angela hit her with a third shoulder tackle that finally toppled her. The crowd erupted as Lizzy got back to her feet, putting her hand over her mouth as though that was a mistake. Angela began to head for her corner as Valentina was livid. Lizzy told the camera she dropped her contact.

Lyn: Referee Taylor taking a moment to find her contacts. Man, I hate when that happens. It is truly the worst. I’ll get some contact solution out of my duffle bag for Lizzy after.

Zack: Shame it had to fall right behind where Isis was standing, but these things happen. Not like it was planned or anything.

Lozano shouted obscenities at Lizzy from the corner as Isis was starting to get up. The Titaness was not amused as she looked over to the referee as Angela made the tag to Jem. The redhead hopped up to the top rope as Isis was still staring at Lizzy, and ate a bulldog off the top rope as a result of it. Jem immediately sprang to her feet, taking off towards the ropes and catching Valentina with a flying forearm to knock her off the apron. She immediately hopped up onto the top turnbuckle of the Ascension corner. When Isis got back to her feet again, Jem launched herself with a blockbuster that planted the Titaness! Jem TRIED to hook a leg for a cover before Lizzy slid into position to count.

Zack: Isis was staring daggers at Lizzy, and Jem’s taken full advantage! She may have it right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Isis bench pressed Jem off her, nearly rolling her right out of the ring in the process. Jem’s eyes widened as she looked back to see Morales sitting up. She immediately darted towards her, catching the champion with a running knee strike to the back of her head. It rocked Isis forward a bit before Jem headed for the neutral corner to head up top again.

Lyn: That’s what happens when you try to argue with a ref just doing her job. Disdainful. Shameful. Jem climbing now to the high rent district.

Zack: Isis is so powerful, it’s a huge effort just to keep her down for any length of time. Jem certainly gave it the old college try though.

As she climbed up though, Isis made it back to her feet and headed right for her. She reached up and grabbed Jem around the neck with ease before using a chokeslam from the top rope back to the canvas. Michaels bounced off the mat on impact, and was crushed right after with a massive leg drop across her chest. Isis grabbed the far leg for the cover as Lizzy dropped down, and crawled around into position...then reset...and back into position..and reset and finally started the count.

Lyn: Lizzy trying to find the perfect place to make a count. The struggle is real but bless her heart finally finding the right spot to make the count............ Mai has taught me too well.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jem’s shoulder came up in time as Isis bore a hole through LIzzy with the stare she was giving her. The redhead got back to her feet as Lizzy told her she had to be in perfect position to be fair.

Lyn: I think the TItaness has had it up to here with Taylor now...

Morales makes the tag back to her partner, but then hoists Jem up into position for a powerbomb. As she holds her as high as possible, Valentina comes off the top rope with a diving leg drop that crushes Jem right back into the mat. Morales exits the ring as Valentina makes the cover! Lizzy dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: They call that CRASH AND BURN!! Jem may be unconscious!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Angela made the save, dropping an elbow into the back of Valentina’s head. She left the ring as Lizzy shook the naughty finger at Angela, while Valentina fumed at the lack of admonishment.

Lyn: Angela breaks up the pin and keeps N-H-B still going in this match and the tournament!

Lozano was clearly angrier than ever as she moved around behind Jem, crouching near the ropes as she awaited the redhead to get up. But she was very slow to do so. When she finally did, Lozano took off towards her with her bicycle kick in mind. But Jem ducked out of the way, causing Valentina to straddle the top rope instead. Lozano froze in pain as LIzzy grabbed the top rope and began shaking it as much as she could, causing a lot more pain before Valentina finally toppled to the mat. Taylor told the camera she was in the ropes and had to get off. To say the London crowd was eating all this up was an understatement.

Lyn: ...Yeah I don’t even know how I can bullshit that one, Zack.

Zack: That’s above our pay grade, I think. Either way…..she’s off the ropes now.

Isis started giving Lizzy verbal static as Angela came into the ring. Jem used a drop toe hold on Valentina to send her down to the mat before Angela executed a wheelbarrow facebuster that Jem hooked Lozano’s head on the way down for a DDT! The redhead quickly made the cover as Lizzy dove into position to make the count.

Zack: What fantastic tandem offense there from NHB! Jem’s going for it!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

This time, Isis came in to break the pin attempt when she scooped up Jem in a rear waistlock that looked more like an inverted bearhug. Morales shook her violently in the hold as Lizzy was trying to break it until Angela came back into the ring with a chop block to the back of Morales’ leg. It dropped her to a knee, and caused her to release Jem.

Lyn: A chop block Angela and N-H-B look to be in position...!

As Isis started to rise, Angela shoved her back into the ropes and got her arms tied up in them as a result. She turned back around to help her partner up. After that, Angela hoisted Valentina onto her shoulders while Jem headed for the corner. As Angela was falling backwards, Jem connected with a spinning heel kick from the top rope and immediately made the cover! Lizzy darted into position as well.

Zack: DEVASTATION DAY DEVICE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lizzy called for the bell to a roar from the crowd as Angela helped her partner up to her feet. Taylor raised both of their hands with a smile on her face.

Lyn: N-H-B JUST KNOCKED OFF THE TORNADO TAG CHAMPS!

Gaby: Here are your winners and advancing in the tournament………….NHB!!!

The London crowd roared in approval as Lizzy gave both girls a hug, and raised their hands in all four directions for the crowd. Angela and Jem shared a hug with each other, though Angela was having to hold Jem up somewhat.

Zack: I’m sure tomorrow Ascension will be bitching about Lizzy, but for tonight, NHB came home and picked up a massive victory to move onto the next round!

Lyn: Well they can complain all the way back home... I don’t think it’ll fall on sympathetic ears.

Lizzy, Jem, and Angela ultimately headed to the floor to greet some of the fans, and even get some hugs in with a few of the children before the show cut elsewhere.

And the First Call Up Goes To...

The show cuts to the back, where we find Sara Wilson standing with a woman we are seeing for the second time tonight. That would be Angelina Fantastica. On the other side of Sara is the COO of FFW, Cody Kincaid.

Sara: I have a feeling I know what this is about, and I’m kinda excited. Go ahead, Mr. Kincaid.

Cody: Thank you, Sara. Tonight in celebration of the first year of Future Shock since the relaunch, I am going to be calling up two women to the FFW roster. And it’s my pleasure to introduce everyone to the first woman on that list…...Angelina Fantastica!

The crowd gives quite a roar in unison, starting her “She’s Ass-Tastic” chant. Angelina covers her mouth with both hands, her eyes lit up with excitement.

Angelina: Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! This is amazing! Thank you, Mr. Kincaid!

Cody: You have shown tremendous heart since day one of arriving in Future Shock. No one is going to forget how you competed with an arm out of socket, or the passion and dedication you have shown since you arrived. Quite frankly, Angelina, you deserve this and it’s where you belong.

Cody offers her a handshake with a smile on his face. Angelina grins back at him and takes his hand, shaking it firmly.

Sara: Congratulations, Angelina! How does it feel? What’s going through your mind?

Angelina: So many things, Sara. I’m excited that I finally made it to the main roster, and I’m a little sad that I’ll be leaving my days as a prospect behind.

Cody: Now if you’ll excuse us, Sara, Angelina and I have some paperwork to go take care of, if you don’t mind.

Now the fans begin a “You Deserve It” chant that rumbles through the O2 Arena.

Sara: Of course!

Cody gives her a hug before they head off camera, and we head back to ringside.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:11:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 07:15:39 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring, and the camera pans up to the ring announcer as Gaby has her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The following rematch is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: The last time these two women met, it was for a shot at the Aspire Ring. Tonight, it’s more about where we are than anything for them.

Lyn: A homecoming of epic proportions if there ever was one.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Gaby: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: You have to wonder what may be going through Missy’s mind here in her home country as she walks down the ramp for the last time as part of Future Shock.

Lyn: My guess? It’s time to leave Future Shock strong. There would be no better feather in her cap than being victorious here tonight to those who would cheer her and against the woman who put a pause to her Aspire Ring hopes.

“Let's take you back to the concrete streets!
Original beats with real live mc's!
Playground tactics!
No rabbit in a hat tricks!”

Gaby: Her opponent from Sheerness, England... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

Gillie comes out to no music behind her, but that’s because she comes with an old school looking boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on her left shoulder as well as her ring gear and a large piece of cardboard in her right hand. The boombox plays a loud rendition of “Concrete Schoolyard” by Jurassic 5 as she continues walking down the ramp. Gillie puts down the cardboard and the boombox before doing a backspin dance move on the cardboard. With a grin she kips up and rolls into the ring to the warm reaction of the crowd. She hangs on the ropes as she waves before doing some last moment stretches.

Zack: And there’s the first ever Prospect of the Year! Gillie Barnes has been nothing but impressive since she arrived, and she’s certainly helped to make “Old School” cool again.

Jake heads towards the ring in a jog, drawing some cheers from the crowd. He hops up onto the apron, and hands Gillie a heavy duty magnet. She takes it from him, gives him a kiss on the cheek, and turns back to referee Melinda Davis.

Lyn: Apparently the Queen of Old School has a little help here thanks to Jake and... A rather large magnet.

The referee questions the Sheerness native before she explains it. Davis takes it from her with a curious look, and heads back towards Missy. Gillie glances back to see Jake heading to the back again as Davis starts to wave the magnet towards Missy. It stops right on her top, and sticks to it before Davis pulls a chain out, causing Missy to cover her chest with some annoyance. The referee hands both the magnet and the chain to Gaby as she leaves the ring and then calls for the bell.

Zack: We’d seen something about that at Breaking Point recently, Lyn. And it looks like it was $4 well spent, as Missy has just been….de-chained, I guess you’d say.

Lyn: I’m not sure if Missy is more annoyed about losing the chain or Melinda giving her a frisk but so it shall be.

As Missy reprimands the referee for putting her hand in the Leeds’ native’s top, Davis informs her she wasn’t supposed to have it anyway. Missy turns back towards the action just as Gillie catches her immediately in the corner with an avalanche splash. She then begins firing forearms on both sides of Missy’s head one after another before snapping her arms around her waist. A quick belly to belly suplex follows that before Gillie immediately goes for a cover.

Lyn: Barnes wasting no time at all with a stinger splash, and then souped up belly to belly from right out of it!

ONE!!

Missy easily kicked out as the one struck, causing Gillie to start pelting her with knees to the body to keep her down for a moment. She pulled her back to her feet, spun her around, and executed an atomic drop that sent Missy bouncing into the corner again and right back into Gillie’s waiting arms for a belly to back suplex this time. And just as “Old School” was setting up for a diving headbutt, Missy rolled away from her and out to ringside instead.

Zack: Gillie is throwing Missy around like yesterday’s garbage right now, and I don’t blame her for wanting to break the momentum.

Lyn: Barnes was hoping for a diving headbutt, she told me she calls it ‘The Final Thought’. ...Appropriate, especially if she misses.

Barnes backed away from the ropes to let the referee administer her count as Missy took a moment for herself on the floor. As Davis got to four, she climbed back up on the apron and stepped back inside the ring. Gillie immediately went towards her, looking to grab her again but Missy sidestepped her and used a drop toe hold to send her neck first across the middle rope. It obviously choked Gillie on impact before Missy pressed both knees into her back, trying to ride her back and cause more damage as Gillie gasped for breath. She finally hopped off when Davis got to four. “Old School” tried to catch her breath as she lay across the middle rope, but it didn’t last long before Missy took off for the far side. She used a baseball slide under the bottom rope after the rebound, and fired a palm thrust into Gillie’s throat when she landed on the floor. It sent Barnes backwards on the mat, still trying to catch her breath. Missy looked pleased with herself as she rolled back into the ring, while Gillie was still coughing on the canvas.

Lyn: Missy apparently not needing the chains after all, making the ring her friend here and not a single boo or jeer against her.

Zack: No, she doesn’t. She’s proven on more than one occasion that she is very capable of getting the job done on her own merits.

As Gillie tried to get to her hands and knees on the mat, Missy stopped that with a leg drop across the back of her head. She quickly applied a headscissors and locked her ankles before she rolled over onto her stomach, and began to pound Gillie’s head into the mat with her legs. Even more pleased with herself after that, Missy rose back to her feet and stepped onto Gillie’s neck, prompting another count from the referee before she stepped off at four. Once more, Gillie was trying to catch her breath as she coughed on the canvas. Missy grabbed her feet, and turned her under the bottom rope before falling backwards with a catapult. It snapped Barnes’ neck against the bottom rope, really choking up the Sheerness native before Missy dragged her back and rolled over the top of her for a cover.

Zack: Missy is trying to rob Gillie of being able to breathe every chance she gets, and now she’s looking to send “Old School” and her fans home disappointed.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Gillie kicked out at the two. Missy rolled away from her, and got back to her feet. As Barnes tried to get to her feet, Missy took off towards her and connected with a running neckbreaker that put her right back down.

Lyn: All over the neck. All about attacking the neck. Softening her up as much as possible but to what end, is what I’m wondering Zack. Missy doesn’t go in without a plan.

She got back to her feet, glancing back to the corner for a moment with a smile forming on her face. Missy headed right for it, and climbed up to perch herself on the top rope in a squat. As Gillie began to rise to her feet, so did Missy who launched towards her with a flying clothesline….but Barnes caught her with a spinning backfist on her descent and floored her! That brought the crowd back to life as Missy collapsed on the mat, and Gillie dropped to her knees still coughing.

Zack: It’s not often we see Missy go to the top rope, and that right there might be the reason we won’t see it again for a while! Barnes with one hell of a backfist right to the jaw!

Lyn: Both women are down now, struggling to pick back up to momentum.

Gillie finally started to get her breath back when she looked over to see Missy stirring on the mat. As Missy began to get to her knees, Gillie scampered across on all fours and caught her with a headbutt that rolled Missy a couple feet. Barnes didn’t let that stop her though, as she caught her with two more and wiggled her backside like she had a tail before getting back to her feet.

Zack: Missy feeling the THUMP from Gillie, and “Old School” has her wind back and taking control of this match!

Lyn: She’s got an exceptionally hard head. I wonder if... Nah.

Missy started to rise again, only to get scooped up by Gillie overhead in a military press before she was launched across the ring. The crowd was certainly getting louder for Barnes as she lowered her shoulder in the nearest corner into a three point stance. As her opponent got back up, Gillie mowed right through her with a tackle that flipped Missy over her to the canvas. Missy was more than a little dazed as she got back to her feet, only to get her head snared under Gillie’s arm before hoisting her up again. This time, she bounced her off the top rope with a slingshot suplex and then into a cover! Davis slid in position to make the count.

Lyn: Slingshot suplex, using the momentum to make that slam a little more impactful and there’s Davis for the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The Leeds native got her shoulder up in time before the three, which didn’t seem to slow Gillie down. Barnes got back to her feet, pulling Missy up with her and off her feet into a bear hug.

Zack: Gilie’s showing no wasted motion here. She only got a two, and now she’s going right back to work on Missy’s back with this bear hug.

Barnes had her hands clasped tightly as she leaned back, keeping Missy’s feet dangling over the mat as she tried to squeeze her lower back. Davis moved to the side, asking if Missy wanted her to stop the match. But the graduate didn’t seem interested in that as Gillie added a little something to the hold by driving a headbutt into Missy’s face. It caused her to reel backwards,w which only made the hug that much more painful.

Zack: You can see the muscles in Gillie’s arms flexing as she tries to squeeze a submission out of Missy here. And those headbutts aren’t helping matters much if you’re Missy.

Lyn: Barnes may have dusted off a lot of old moves from a time long ago but a few of her modern tactics make them like new again.

Davis asked again, still not getting the answer she needed. Gillie’s face seemed to tighten as she tried to squeeze harder still, causing Missy to finally jam a thumb into her eye to get her to let go. It worked as Barnes dropped her to her feet, and held her hand against her eye. Missy staggered a couple steps, holding her lower back before she went towards Barnes again. When she did, Gillie caught her with a kick to the gut and planted her head between her legs. Barnes hoisted her up for what looked like a powerbomb, but Missy countered into a sunset flip to roll Gillie up for a pin attempt!

Lyn: Someone tell Strike or Tommy to convince this kid to stop trying for that thing. She never lands it. It’s against her nature, boy.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Gillie kicked out before the three, and shot Missy forward in the process. Barnes started back up about the same time as Missy. When the Prospect of the Year went to grab her though, Missy ducked underneath her and came up behind her. Before Gillie could turn around, Missy pulled her head back and dropped into a dragon sleeper!

Zack: I don’t know what Gillie was looking for, but that wasn’t it! Missy with a dragon sleeper, and once more trying to choke Barnes out!

Davis dropped down as Gillie waved her arms, trying to find the ropes she couldn’t see anywhere at this point. Missy propped up on one knee, keeping Gillie bent backwards at the same time as she told Gillie repeatedly to quit. Davis asked her if she wanted to stop the match more than once, but Gillie was clearly more interested in fighting the hold. Missy leaned back, trying to get everything out of it that she could. And the more Gillie fought, the quicker her movements began to falter and slow.

Lyn: Its like I said. Missy had a plan from the get go and I think the dragon sleeper was the answer. Also acceptable would have been the cobra clutch, the muta lock, the buffalo sleeper, a crossface of some variety, probably a headscissor choke...

Davis continued to ask for the submission as Gillie’s arms weren’t as active as they were just seconds before. Missy added more pressure the best she could, as Gillie’s arms dropped at her side. At this point, the referee started raising her hand. It dropped once, then twice, and on the third time, Gillie reached up and grabbed Missy’s head to drive her knee into it. It rocked the graduate backwards, and freed Barnes who collapsed to the mat. Missy started to get up as Gillie sat up on her knees, slapping herself to try to wake up.

Zack: With one last ditch effort, Gillie got free of that hold. But she was in it so long that I’m not sure how aware she is right now! She’s trying to slap herself awake after almost being put out!

Lyn: Barnes looks as though she’s struggling to keep herself standing, but that knee to the face might have rocked Missy.

As Gillie began to rise, Missy circled around behind her with something clearly in mind. When Barnes was back up to her feet, Missy descended just as Gillie spun into her with her open palm strike to the face! Missy never saw it coming, and collapsed like a house of cards before Barnes lunged across her for the cover.

Lyn: OLD! SCHOOL! JJJJJAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Gillie rolled off the cover. The crowd gave her a very loud reaction as she sat up, still not totally aware as she got her hand raised in victory.

Zack: Gillie Barnes can hit that palm strike out of nowhere! Missy never saw it coming, and “Old School” picks up the win!

Gaby: Here is your winner………….’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!!!

Gillie finally made it to her feet, and stumbled against the ropes to help her stay up. A smile began to form on her face as she listened to the crowd support she was getting.

Zack: That dragon sleeper’s still taking a toll on Gillie, but she pulled it out at the end! And congratulations to her!

Lyn: Quite a victory for Barnes here, pulling it out in the bitter end but no shame to Missy.

Gillie dropped to the mat to roll out of the ring before Jake came to help her, putting her arm around his shoulder and raising her hand in victory for the crowd. The show went to commercial from there.

Meeting Mila

The show heads to a brief highlight package of some of the adventures in the wild of newcomer “Midnight” Mila Martin. As it comes to a conclusion, we go back to the arena and find the Future Shock Director standing beside her in one of his usual suits while shaking her hand.

Adam: Mila, welcome to Future Shock. You’ve chosen an outstanding time to make your first appearance, especially where we are.

Mila puts her hand into the pocket of the black combat trousers she is wearing, after she finished shaking Adam’s hand.

Mila: Thank you, I’m happy to be here and it’s especially nice to be here in my home city. I’ve been away for a while so the show coming here was a great excuse to visit for a few days. I know the friends and family I’ve spoken to while I’ve been back have all bought tickets and are really excited about getting to see a Future Shock show live, rather than just on the TV.

Adam: As they’ve seen, you come from a very unique background so I’m pretty sure they will get to see something unlike they’ve seen before. If you’re ready to get your hands dirty, I have an opening on the next card when we are back in Boston for you.

Mila gives Adam a smile and rocks back on her heels a little.

Mila: I was born ready! I’ve been watching all the shows closely since I signed and I’m dying to get my teeth stuck in….not literally of course! I don’t think that would go down too well with many people.

Adam: Just like you, your opponent will be debuting on that show as well. You both have the chance to impress, you’ll meet Britt Kane that night. I’m sure you’ve seen her on a recent show or her social media postings.

Mila: I do remember seeing her. I’m quite glad my debut will be against someone else who is debuting. The level of talent I’ve witnessed so far is a tiny little bit daunting, so with both me and Britt being newbies, we can cut our teeth on each other...again not literally!

Adam: I have every confidence in you both, and am looking forward to seeing it. A lot of talent is heading up to the main roster, so that just means a bigger spotlight for you and the other girls still here. It’s not your job to make a spot for yourself, it’s your job to take someone else’s. Now I heard you recently moved in with Caitlyn Storm. Since her match is coming up, I suspect you’ll want to see it.

Mila: Word travels fast around here! I have just become Caitlyn’s roommate and I know how nervous and excited she’s been for this match, so I’m extremely keen to watch it and give her some moral support from the crowd.

Adam: No need for that. Go find yourself a monitor real quick back here, there’s a few. Because her match...well it’s next!

A quick graphic advertises the match before Invasion goes to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:37:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 07:17:04 pm »

The show returns from commercial, and right back to the ring with the “Wildcat” ready and waiting with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the ASPIRE RING!!

Zack: You could also call it the Ring versus the Streak, Lyn. One of the two women we are about to see will lose one of those before this match is in the books.

Lyn: It’s just a matter of us finding out tonight... Who is that going to be?

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Gaby: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, then grabs onto the top rope with both hands and leap frogs over it to land in the ring. She raises her hands up waving to the fans.

Zack: You won’t find too many more positive people in the wrestling business than Caitlyn Storm. No one was more surprised than her that she was given this chance, but Lyn, I’m sure we can both agree she is more than deserving.

Lyn: Incredibly so. Storm’s proven to be one of the brightest and best that Future Shock has and soon to be one of the brightest and best FFW has.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Lyn, I think Harley Shannon gets better every time we see her. She continues to show us new facets of her arsenal, which is partially why I think she is the first 2 time Aspire Ring bearer.

Lyn: I admit I am curious to see how this will be taken on by the Ring Bearer.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the Aspire Ring from Harley, and slips it into her pocket before she calls for the bell. Both girls meet in the center of the ring, and shake hands with one another and wish each other good luck. The girls lock up in the center of the ring with Caitlyn starting to get an early advantage before Harley digs in and starts pushing up against her. But Storm is just a little bit stronger, and catches Harley with an armdrag takedown to the canvas. As she goes to grab her, Harley’s already back to her feet and catches her with a chop to the chest. The champion buries a short knee into her ribs before she whips her across to the far side ropes. Caitlyn rebounds quickly, rolling over the back of Harley when she ducks her head. And as soon as the champion raises up and turns around, Storm catches her with a back heel kick to the jaw that drops her to a knee. She rebounds off the ropes behind her, delivering a low dropkick to the back of her head and then transitions quickly into a seated side headlock.

Lyn: I had been expecting this from the get go Zack. Both women make good use of their lower bodies, especially their legs... But both are also wrestling a very technically sound start.

Zack: The thing is I’m not sure many of the fans expected it. They know these two for being strikers, especially Caitlyn. So we are all getting to see a different aspect to their offenses.

Caitlyn begins to grind the side headlock in, trying to increase the pressure before Harley rolls her over onto her back. Stringer drops to count, but Caitlyn rolls back over to a seated position once again. Shannon tries to get back to her feet, causing Caitlyn to rise with her. She then tries to shoot her off into the ropes, but Storm instead turns it into a bulldog that spikes Harley’s face onto the mat. Before Harley can get her wits about her, Caitlyn goes right back to that seated side headlock.

Zack: This match is starting off with a slower pace than I thought for this early on, Lyn. I figured these two would come out here guns blazing, but Caitlyn’s really surprised me with this offense.

Lyn: I like it. Speaking as the old timer, I really love a nice mat based match, and these fans sound like they appreciate it all the same.

Harley tries to get up again, this time trying to shoot Caitlyn off into the ropes. But Storm isn’t having any of that, and keeps the headlock in place. Harley catches her with a kidney punch that freezes her up slightly before she gets scooped up off her feet. Shannon connects with a back suplex, and finally gets free of that side headlock in the process. Storm rolls into the ropes, and pops back up to her feet before Harley catches her with a chop block to the back of her left leg. It stumbles the blonde forward into the ropes before Harley sweeps her feet out from under her. The champion then places Caitlyn’s left leg across the bottom rope before jumping up and driving her body weight down across her knee. The perky blonde yelps in pain before her leg gets draped across the bottom rope, and Shannon does it again.

Lyn: Very old technique to work someone’s legs over by bouncing on their leg with the ropes, out of the days of the territories. Harley trying to weaken Caitlyn’s offense, doing what she would hate done to her.

Zack: She knows like you and I do that Caitlyn loves using her feet, a lot of her offense is based on her kicks and those legs.

Caitlyn tries to pull herself away from the ropes, but Harley only lets her get so far before she picks her left foot up with both hands and drives her knee into the mat like a spike. Storm shouts in pain again, only for Harley to drive that same knee into the mat a second time. With Caitlyn in clear pain, Harley scoops up that left leg and takes a seat into a single leg Boston crab. The challenger’s other foot kicks the mat in pain as Harley is literally sitting on Caitlyn’s lower back as she pulls her leg  back further and further. Storm’s eyes widen in pain as her foot is almost touching her back!

Lyn: Caitlyn is lucky she’s flexible enough but... Yeesh, no human being should be bending that way for that long.

Zack: Storm looking like a human pretzel here, as Harley is contorting her body in ways she never meant for it to go.

Stringer checks with Caitlyn to make sure she wants to continue, and gets a positive response to that question though she’s clearly hurting. Harley continues to pull on her leg as Caitlyn uses her hands to try to claw her way towards the nearest ropes. Hand over hand she crawls forward and almost gets there before Harley stands up and starts to drag her back towards the center. As soon as they get there, Caitlyn uses her free foot to kick Shannon in the hip. It stuns her for a moment before Caitlyn manages to get free, and heads for the ropes. She uses them to help her get back up as Harley closes the gap, and grabs that injured leg again….only to catch an enzuigiri to the back of her head with the other leg that drops the Aspire Ring bearer.

Zack: Harley’s got laser focus on that left leg and knee, and she’s not….OH, she got nailed with the other foot in that enzuigiri!

Lyn: You can hear the echo from that kick, and Shannon will be lucky if she can see straight for the next couple of days!

Caitlyn moved towards the ropes again, her face freezing in pain as she clutched her left knee before trying to get up. She made it back to a vertical base, just as Harley was coming for her again. Storm caught her coming in with a roundhouse kick that caught her on the side of the head, sending the champion stumbling in place before Storm used a bicycle kick to drop her! Storm shouted in pain as she herself collapsed as well before she dragged herself over to make the cover!

Zack: Caitlyn is so used to using those legs, that she does it out of instinct! And it hurt her as much as Harley, but she’s got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Harley kicked out at two. Storm rolled off the cover, trying to get back to her feet. It wasn’t easy as she tried to put some weight on her left leg, while Harley was getting back to her feet as well.

Lyn: Storm’s leg absolutely aching her there but she’s trying her damnedest to keep on pushing... To keep going but Shannon’s getting back up too!

Before Caitlyn could turn around to face her, Harley delivered a kick to the back of her leg to send her stumbling forward. As Storm tried to get her bearings, Harley scooped her up and delivered a kneebreaker that sent the blonde to the canvas. Harley yanked her leg as hard as she could before dragging her towards the center of the ring. The champion immediately applied a figure four leglock as Caitlyn shouted in pain as soon as it was applied. Stringer checked for the submission, but wasn’t getting one.

Lyn: A figure four leglock and damn if that isn’t going to make Storm’s life in this match absolute hell. There’s only one way getting from this one and Harley won’t like it anymore than Caitlyn is now!

Zack: Back to what we have been saying, this is an extremely mat based offense. And like you, I like it! These two women are incredibly versatile.

Caitlyn’s face showed obvious pain as she pressed her hands to the mat, trying to push up from the mat to relieve some of the pressure. Shannon gave a sharp pull of her foot, bringing her back down to the mat as Storm looked around for the ropes. She soon discovered they were right in the center of the ring, a look of pained desperation on her face as Harley started trying to pull tighter against the foot closest to her. Storm fell back to the mat as the referee dropped to count her shoulders down.

Zack: Caitlyn is in agony, and the referee’s gonna count her shoulders down!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Storm sat back up, her face still in pain as she looked again for the ropes. She saw no help there, so she raised one arm and began trying to turn the hold over. Harley tried to block her, but it was too late at that point. Storm rolled onto her stomach, and now Harley was suffering the hold. She quickly reached between them, and released Caitlyn’s legs to break the hold and roll away.

Lyn: AND THERE IT IS! The figure four is reversed and Shannon looks to be in misery!

Harley rubbed her knee, but began to get back to her feet much more quickly than her opponent. Caitlyn clutched her left knee tightly, once more trying to get back to her feet since the ropes weren’t nearby. She pushed up to her feet, having to hop on one leg before she heard Harley heading towards her. Storm caught her coming in with a headscissors that sent Harley into the ropes. It didn’t keep her down very long as she popped back up to her feet with Caitlyn struggling just to stand behind her. When the champion rose, Caitlyn left her feet and snapped off a reverse hurricanrana that drove Shannon onto the top of her head! The crowd came to its feet as she dove across her to make a cover with the referee in hot pursuit!

Zack: Inverted frankensteiner, that was a knockout shot! Caitlyn’s gonna do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harley managed to kick out before the three, causing Caitlyn to roll into the ropes. The challenger’s knee was still in agony, obvious by her body language as she tried to get up again. The champion was more than a little woozy, which allowed Storm to get back to her feet and hopping on one foot to stand upright with a pained expression.

Lyn: So close and yet so far but Storm pulls herself back up. She wants this... Needs it and will fight through any amount of agony!

She looked over to see Harley finally starting to rise. When the champion turned to face her, Caitlyn caught her with a savate kick that leveled her..and sent Caitlyn right back down as well. She instinctively used the left leg to execute it, and she shouted in pain as she clutched that knee to her body again as she rocked on the mat.

Zack: That was STORM FORCE, but Caitlyn’s leg has had so much damage done to it….

Lyn: I’m not sure how much of a punch she had behind that one....

For one of the few times in her career, Caitlyn’s opponent was up after her signature before she was. Harley wobbled on her feet for a moment, but beat Storm back to a vertical base. Shannon used a leg drop across the back of Caitlyn’s head as she tried to get up, and then headed for the nearest corner where she began to climb to the top rope. As soon as she got her feet under her….so was Caitlyn’s head as she popped up between her legs. Storm stepped backwards, but her knee gave out and she executed an electric chair that saw the back of Harley’s head smack the top turnbuckle on the way down. The champion collapsed in a heap in the corner as Caitlyn held her knee in pain before she looked to see Harley down. She crawled over to her, and made the cover as the referee went to count.

Zack: I have never….I have never seen an electric chair like that! Shannon’s gotta be out cold, Caitlyn’s gonna win the Ring with just one leg!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO!!

Stringer waved it off, pointing to Harley’s arm under the bottom rope. Caitlyn looked at the referee with a crestfallen expression before looking over to see she was right. The blonde rolled away, pain and frustration etched across her face.

Lyn: Stringer telling Storm it was a no go and Caitlyn looks beside herself here.

The challenger crawled away a few feet, using the ropes to help her get up again while Harley was starting to stir on the mat. Storm made it to her feet, breathing heavily as she gritted her teeth as she leaned against the ropes to hold her up.

Zack: Look at Caitlyn’s face! She’s only got one leg, but she’s damn sure going to give everything she has left in her body tonight in front of this sold out London crowd!

Lyn: I think she’s gonna put everything... And I mean EVERYTHING she has in this last kick!

The Aspire Ring bearer started to get back to her feet, very shakily on her feet though. When she got her bearings and left the corner, she turned just as Caitlyn lunged for her and left her feet for her spinning heel kick!

Zack: That’s the STORM RISING!! AND WAIT!!

Harley ducked underneath it, causing Caitlyn to land on her feet with a shout of pain. Shannon yanked her legs out from under her, and immediately fell to the mat with an inverted figure four leglock! The crowd came to its feet again as Caitlyn screamed in pain!

Lyn: ANOTHER FIGURE FOUR!

With all the damage already done, the challenger couldn’t withstand it much longer. After a scant few seconds, she tapped the mat and Stringer called for the bell. Shannon let go immediately.

Lyn: THE FIRST DEFENSE IS DOWN!

Harley climbed to her feet, and got her hand raised in victory before the referee gave her the Aspire Ring once again. She fell back against the ropes, trying to get herself together as Gaby made it official.

Gaby: Here is your winner…..AND STILL the Aspire Ring bearer……...HARLEY SHANNON!!

Zack: Harley Shannon came to London with one hell of a game plan, and executed it to perfection! Harley Shannon has retained the Aspire Ring in the most technical match I’ve seen in Future Shock lately!

Lyn: Exceptionally paced, this one was but take nothing away from Storm, she threw the book at Shannon!

Harley made it over to Caitlyn, helping her to her feet and raising her hand as well to quite the roar from the crowd.

Zack: Win or lose, Caitlyn Storm gave a career defining performance in my opinion! She fought on one leg, and damn near took this match more than once! Caitlyn’s gonna be a star!!

Lyn: Gonna be? Zack my man, she’s already one. Just hear that ovation.

As Harley helped Caitlyn out of the ring as trainers came to help them, the show heads to a commercial for Unstoppable 8.

Where Is She?

For the second time in the night, we find Cody Kincaid standing in the backstage area. But with him is not a Prospect, but a manager and Sara. Sara looks around for something or someone before Cody addresses the manager in question, Mai Hotaru.

Cody: It doesn’t seem like your client wanted to join us for this tonight, Mai. I know she is in London, and I gave you full notice that I wanted to see you both tonight yesterday.

Sara: Yeah, Mai. This really isn’t something for O.E. to skip.

Mai opens her mouth to offer a thought before she hears a sound behind them. She jumps slightly, a little more on edge than usual before seeming to realize its nothing more than a production assistant moving some equipment. She breathes out with an exhale, seeming to be expecting something or... Someone to get their hands on her. Mai shakes it off and looks back to the COO, holding a single hand up.

Mai: Cody, I promise you on my honor as a former girl scout, if I had been one... I told O.E. the time exact to be at the arena and that she was to meet me over an hour ago at the hotel. I’m just as baffled as yo--

A cell phone ringtone begins to go off to the tune of “Firefly” by Breaking Benjamin. She holds her cell phone up to eye it up before nodding slowly.

Mai: Ah. Here she is now. Probably got lost somewhere.

Mai flicks the green button and holds it to her ear.

Mai: Ayano. Where are you? I don’t live in terror of your cousin just so you can stand--

The manager stops talking, her eyes going wide.

Mai: YOU’RE WHAT!? WHERE!? ...HOW!? ...WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS A GAME OF POOL GONE BAD... !?

Another pause, Mai looking more disbelieving at the moment.

Mai: YOU GIVING HIM A BLACK EYE DOESN’T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! ...Yes. Fine. Yes. Oh... Oh no. No. No...

She put a hand on her face, speaking up to Cody and Sara through a muffled mouth.

Mai: ...She’s in jail.

Cody didn’t have a response, only standing stone faced as Sara’s face was far more expressive at this point.

Sara: She’s in jail?! She’s representing the Future Shock brand and roster, and she got arrested?!

Cody still seemed expressionless, other than the fact he certainly didn’t look pleased. All he offered was a LONG exhale before he spoke.

Cody: Well the reason we are here is because OE is the second Prospect I planned to call up tonight after Angelina earlier. Mai, I need you to give me a reason why that should still be the case.

Mai: Well... I’m sure she had a perfectly good reason to give the guy she was playing a black eye. Probably. I mean...  I know she hasn’t been the most level-headed signing this company has ever had, but I assure you Cody, she will be an asset on the main roster and I’m sure she’s still handling this with as much dignity and grace--

Mai’s phone goes off with a text message. The camera can’t see whatever picture O.E. may have texted Mai but Cody, Sara, and O.E.’s manager all get a glimpse. Mai immediately slaps herself in the face once more.

Cody: Mai….come with me, please. Let’s have a talk about your client’s...future.

He turns to head off camera as Sara gives Mai what can only be called an expectant look. Mai mutters to herself as she followed Cody, looking more and more glum by the second.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:20:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 07:18:19 pm »

The arena lights darken with a single spotlight over the ring where Gaby is seen standing with her microphone in hand. She listens to the buzz of the crowd before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, folks! Thank you for being part of this special event with us! And we’re about to see a rare defense of the Future Shock Championship outside of Pay Per View, Lyn.

Lyn: Considering the warm welcome our champion is about to get and how much the challenger deserves this shot, I think we can make the exception!

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Still Speedin” by Sway begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Gaby: Introducing first…from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard which reads SORRY CEREZA, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight as we reach the chorus, the crowd screaming it outloud:

"Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
I got the people screaming
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
(Still speedin')"

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: Could tonight be the night that Anna not only earns the nickname of being the Ace of Future Shock, but also the prize she came back from a concussion to attain? She’s never had a bigger opportunity in Future Shock than this.

Lyn: Let’s hope she makes the most of it, because Future Shock’s favorite Scouser is not about to let it slip through her fingers without a fight.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, a title belt around her waist. The former stripper breaks the pose and reveals she has two elaborately designed pistols in her hands. She aims the pistols at an angle before they shoot out two sparks of pyro over the ramp. The crowd looks pleased with that, and Cereza grins as she tosses the pistols behind her, then struts down the ramp.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance and striking another pose that shoots off fireworks from the corner posts. Cereza begins unbuckling the title from her waist and holding it up high with both hands. After handing her championship to the ref she heads to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza has been one hell of a run. She’s defeated the last three Future Shock Champions in recent weeks, including her capturing the title from Bianca Salvador. I think she’s gained new confidence, and she’s been a force to be reckoned with as a result!

Lyn: The fans are only going to add to that, and although I don’t see them booing Anna at all, we might be looking at a partisan crowd.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from Cereza, and raises it high above his head before handing it off to the exiting ring announcer. He calls for the bell as Anna immediately bows up to Cereza, walking right across the ring and getting in front of her and looking up into her eyes. Cereza looks down to the slightly shorter woman as Anna bares her mouth guard and the words on it to the champion: SORRY CEREZA.

Zack: Look at that, Lyn! Is Anna worked up for this match or what?! She’s right in Cereza’s face, and that mouth guard...that tells you everything right there.

Lyn: No fear on the face of Saltbae, ready to take it to her house.

Cereza shoves her backwards to get out of the corner before Anna moves right back in front of her, and headbutts her immediately on the nose. As the champion grabs her face, Anna starts firing body shots one after another, her hand speed unloading with multiple shots before Cereza manages to get her hands up when Anna starts aiming higher. Ithavoll tries to protect herself, only for Anna to start with shots to the side of her head and then breaking through her defense until Cereza shoves her off again. It’s clear the champion is irritated now as she comes out of the corner swinging with shots of her own. Anna has little trouble deflecting most of the shots, blocking the others before returning fire with an uppercut to the chin that knocked the champion onto her butt. Cereza stares up at her as Anna is already bouncing on the balls of her feet with her hands up again.

Zack: That was a mistake by the champion, Lyn. Cereza is not going to win a fist fight with Anna. I have not seen Anna this focused and this aggressive so early into a match, but Cereza can’t play the challenger’s strategy.

Lyn: I understand what she’s doing here however, trying to take the fight to Anna, meeting her headlong in her own style. Take her off her game, even for a second.

The champion starts to get back up to her feet, and Anna barely gives her a chance to do so before she starts firing those jabs again. Three of them connect before Cereza even has her feet under her totally, rocking her back into the ropes before she unloads with right and left hand combinations to the body that double the champion over. Anna backs up to deliver an uppercut before Cereza surprises her with a back body drop over the top rope. Giovanna lands on the apron, and as she gets back to her feet, Cereza pastes her with a big boot across the jaw to send her to the floor. The champion backs up a few steps, holding her abdomen for a moment. Anna gets back to her feet ringside as Cereza heads towards the ropes, only for the referee to push her to one side. As Anna ducks back through the ropes to get back into the ring, Cereza catches her with a kneelift to the head that drops her back to the canvas. A standing fist drop to the head follows that before the champion rises to a vertical base once more.

Lyn: Nasty kneelift from the champion here and following it up with trying to knock Anna’s lights out.

Zack: That’s what I’m expecting here. These two are looking for knockouts, I wasn’t expecting a technical purist dream match like we saw earlier with Caitlyn and Harley.

She pulls Anna up into a muay thai clinch, and starts driving knees into her head and body before transitioning into a butterfly suplex to bring her down. The champion drives a few elbows into Anna’s neck and the back of her head. She takes off towards the ropes as Anna is getting back to her feet, only to snap her right back down with a running neckbreaker. Anna heads away from her, only to get pulled up again and this time, she was fired into the far side with an Irish whip. As soon as she rebounded, Cereza executed a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker that planted the challenger.

Lyn: Cereza working on Anna’s back for a bit, not a set up for one of her big moves but more to weaken Anna’s resolve it looks like.

Zack: Absolutely right. Anna’s not nearly as dangerous  on the canvas as she is on her feet.

Cereza popped back to her feet, and extended her arms as she waited on Anna to get back to her feet. The blonde bombshell was slow to do that though, but when she did, Cereza circled behind her and locked in a cobra clutch. Anna immediately began trying to fight out of it, while Cereza kept trying to wrap her leg around Anna’s to fall backwards to the mat. But the blonde was fighting it as best she could, while Cereza continued trying to bring her down. It wasn’t working, especially when Anna used her feet to springboard off the ropes and land on top of Cereza while still trapped in the hold! The referee immediately dropped to count.

Lyn: Cobra clutch reversed into a pin and could this be it!?

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cereza finally broke the hold, and shoved the Italian beauty off of her. The champion rolled back to her feet, and turned just as Anna fired that deadly right cross aimed right at her chin. Cereza backed up a step to avoid it with her eyes wide, realizing what Anna just went for and staring back at Anna, who was holding her neck as she stared at her.

Zack: Cereza broke the hold and the pin attempt, and damn near walked into that right cross! Ithavoll was inches from getting knocked out right there!

The challenger charged towards her, only for Cereza to sidestep her and catch her with an elbow strike to the back of her head. It stumbled Anna forward before the champion snatched her around the waist, and snapped off a German suplex into three more to follow that. Before Anna could even roll over, Cereza grabbed her head and began to utilize a gator roll on the mat. She rolled Anna in multiple directions before pulling her up to her feet, and then snapping off a DDT to the canvas. The champion rolled her onto her back to make the cover.

Lyn: A gator roll... Very excellent hold, our own FFW champion loves to employ and quickly Cereza combines it into the PLATFORM HEEL TRIP!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anna kicked out after the two count. It prompted Cereza to get to her feet and execute her cheerleader split leg drop across Anna’s chest when she rolled over onto her back. The champion got to her feet, only long enough to set up and then pull Anna into position for a STF.

Zack: That’s a move we don’t see too often out of the champion. Cereza’s brought some new offense to her arsenal, and now Anna’s snared in this STF.

Fisk dropped into position near Anna, asking for the submission as Cereza cranked back on her head. Unlike some, Cereza didn’t tell her to tap. Instead, she was silently focused and keeping her eyes on Anna as she tried to get more pressure on the challenger. Anna’s face was clearly pained, at least what could be seen with Cereza’s hands cupping part of it. When the challenger tried to pull herself towards the ropes with her hands, Cereza attempted to pull back more to stop her.

Lyn: Good choice here though, Zack. Good choice by a lot. It’ll soften Saltbae’s neck here for a nasty snapback from Cereza’s Bouncer Drop or Death By Glamour and Anna needs to start teeing off on the champ and soon.

Anna, however, was very determined not to let it stop her. She shouted in pain as she clawed towards the nearest set of ropes. She finally made it, and wrapped her arm around the bottom. Fisk called for the break as Cereza let go almost immediately. She pulled Anna by the feet away from the ropes as the challenger was trying to get to a kneel. Cereza immediately stepped onto her back, left her feet, and executed a leg drop across the back of her neck. She immediately rolled her over, and went for the cover.

Zack: WITH LEGS LIKE THOSE...Cereza might be about to put her first title defense down as a win!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

The champion rose to kneel next to the challenger, shouting into the crowd “LET’S DANCE!” before rising back to her feet. The London crowd really began buzzing now as Cereze waved Anna to get back to her feet. The challenger rolled onto  her back, and as Cereza went to pull her up, Anna stunned the crowd with a gazelle punch that laid the champion out before Anna collapsed beside her.

Lyn: COLPO MORTALE! Goddamn with a punch!

The Knockout Kid rolled onto her stomach, and draped an arm across Cereza’s chest finally before the referee fell to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cereza got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Anna raised her head to see Fisk holding up two fingers before she tried to collect herself. As she crawled towards the ropes with Cereza still down, boos began to come from the UK crowd as the camera (and the fans) spotted Qilin making her way to ringside.

Lyn: ...Why is she here? What is she doing? Why? ...Just.... Why?

When she made it to the ropes, Anna began to pull herself back to her feet. Meanwhile, Cereza was also starting to rise. The blonde got there first though. But when she turned around, Cereza went for her with a lunge. But the challenger surprised her again with a leg hook Saito suplex into the turnbuckles behind her. Giovanna rolled away, still fairly rattled after everything she’d taken as Cereza tried to sit herself up against the corner. As the champion pulled herself up, Anna used an Irish whip to fire her into the far corner. She connected with a corner forearm smash into a forward Russian leg sweep with a leaping elbow drop to the back of Cereza’s head finally. Anna rolled away from her with her fans getting much louder at the same time, especially when she turned her elbow pad inside out to reveal the golden underside. In the corner, Qilin clapped her hands excitedly as she watched.

Lyn: Anna preparing for a Golden Elbow here, compliments of Vanessa Cade and... Qilin loves it.

Zack: We’ve seen Qilin ringside for Anna’s matches before, actually the last time she faced Cereza. I’d love to know what the endgame of all this is.

Anna leaned against the corner, slapping that golden elbow pad and inspiring the fans to stomp their feet on each hit. Cereza began to finally make it back to her feet. When the champion started to turn to find her opponent, Anna darted towards her with a rolling elbow to the skull that dropped the champion instantly! Giovanna collapsed on top of her, hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: There’s the GOLDEN ELBOW!! A NEW CHAMPION IN THREE SECONDS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Cereza got her leg under the bottom rope just before the three came down. Fisk pointed it out to Anna, who looked up to him with a confused look. When she saw it herself, she sat up on her knees and held the back of her head and neck.

Lyn: Leg on the ropes and good God within a heartbeat... A HEARTBEAT... But the champ is still in this. Fighting... Fighting hard.

The challenger started to get back to her feet, looking down with some respect towards the extremely resilient champion. Cereza tried to move towards the ropes this time, in an attempt to help her make it back to her feet. She finally made it, but Anna was right behind her! She went for a clothesline, but Ithavoll ducked behind her...only to eat a spinning backfist from the challenger that dropped her like a rock. Anna darted towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope facing the crowd.

Zack: Anna’s going up top, and that’s not somewhere we see her visit too often! I couldn’t tell you what she has in mind up there, Lyn!

Lyn: There’s a ‘Moonsalt’ in Cereza’s future I’m thinking Zack! From atop the high-rent district.

Perching herself and making sure she had her feet under her, Anna executed a split-legged moonsault off the top rope, only for Cereza to roll out of the way. With amazing agility, Anna managed to land on her feet somehow, but very off balance. Cereza took off towards the far side, shouting “LET’S DANCE” again into the crowd!

Zack: Anna….landed on her feet, but she’s way off balance! Here comes Cereza!!

As Cereza rebounded off the ropes, Qilin grabbed her foot. The champion didn’t go down though, but stumbled and turned around to the raven haired herald. Qilin’s eyes widened as she looked up at the champion before Cereza turned around into Anna’s right cross to her jaw!

Lyn: LA MANO DE DIO! GOOD! NIGHT!

The challenger dropped on top of her, and hooked the leg for the cover as the referee fell into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Anna rolled off the cover, trying to catch her breath. She started to get to her feet, and then had her hand raised to a roar!

Gaby: Here is your winner………..AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEW FFW Future Shock Champion…..ANNA GIOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Zack: We got a new champion, Anna just became the ACE OF FUTURE SHOCK!!

Fisk handed her the title, which she took and stared at herself in the reflection before thrusting it high into the air to a roar. Anna thrust the title over and over again, shouting into the crowd as she climbed the turnbuckle to raise it once more.

Lyn: She’s finally taken her place as the champion and that makes the third of the infamous Nineteen to hold a championship. The champion of the season to be exact!

Anna was clearly ecstatic, looking at her title in front of her till she lowered it...and saw Qilin standing on the floor clapping her hands. The new champion gave her a long stare before glancing back to Cereza.

Zack: I think Anna just realized Qilin was here, and that expression….I’m not sure she was invited, Lyn.

Lyn: I think I finally get it, Zack. Qilin is after all a herald, the harbinger... And look who’s come to join us.

Anna glanced from Qilin, who was still clapping for her, back to the stage where Sunny stood with her arms crossed under her chest. And it was on that image that Future Shock Invasion faded off the air. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:00:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: