Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:03:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Endless Turmoil

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Endless Turmoil  (Read 127 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: June 14, 2017, 09:45:07 am »

(Off-Camera)

6/4/17
Los Angeles, California
9:58 am

(Our scene opens up right in the middle of Nevaeh Summers frantically moving side to side as we see she's in the middle of an agility drill. She is covered in sweat and breathing heavily as we see she's in a pink tank top and black sweatpants. Nevaeh keeps moving side to side in a frantic pace, grimacing as she does.

As we pan out more we soon spot Silas Mason standing just a few feet away, looking down at his phone with a focused glare on his face. Today was all designed by Silas. After what he saw on the Breaking Point show last night he felt the need to correct things. To make sure his client stayed sharp in the midst of what he felt was an aggravating rime.

He was very upset that he and Nevaeh had not yet been given what he felt they deserved, the main event title match at Unstoppable. All he had been met with was silence. Not so much as a phone call has been made from the office to discuss this and they surely have not given even the slightest clue that they were open to changing the main event.. Yet Silas was not about to call them and ask what the deal was. He wasn't gonna be the first to crack. He was serious about waiting all of this out and meant it

That is what caused Nevaeh great concern, even though at this very moment she was trying not to pass out as she went through this drill. She was the one paying for Silas' annoyance at the situation at hand. They sat and watched Breaking Point last night, wanting to see if the company would finally go about making atleast some sort of statement about this situation. Nevaeh had made tweets throughout the week as to waiting for the right thing to be done. But there was nothing. No mention of them whatsoever, atleast nothing pertaining to what he really wanted.

Silas got very upset at it, getting to his feet and going on a long diatribe about how this was the bullshit he was talking about. That FFW was showing blatant favoritism by sticking with Jo vs Caroline as the main event. He just went wild about the whole deal and as a way to help vent..he told Nevaeh she was gonna have an intense workout in the morning. To help keep her sharp as they keep delaying this. After all if they were gonna be sitting out they couldn't let her body go to waste.

..yay!

Nevaeh dreaded today the moment she heard those words come out of his mouth and she was hating every second of it now. She was having to push through it even though her body was in pain from how long Silas had her going through the workout. This was what was gonna happen if they weren't getting the main event title shot? It wasn't so much different than how things normally went for her, but it still sucked. Just another obstacle Nevaeh had to deal with along with him telling her she couldn’t do this without her, her doubting her abilities. Nevaeh was frustrated as everyday seemed to bring another problem for her.

With the way he acted it did start to make Nevaeh wonder how much worse this would get for her. FFW seemed to show no inclination to give in to his demands, something she already felt was gonna happen. Why would anyone want to do what Silas Mason said unless you were forced to? Add on his dismissive nature and cruel attitude towards everyone, as well as how Nevaeh has acted with and before him, and it's easy to see what they wouldn't think about changing their plans.

Nevaeh could see where they were coming from, though she did still want that title. Having it seem Silas won was not something anybody ever wanted. But she did feel at her core she deserved another shot at that title. With the run she went on when she won it till the night she lost she felt more than deserving of getting her rematch at Unstoppable. That was seemingly the only thing her and Silas agreed on.

But other then that Nevaeh didn’t agree with what Silas wanted to do. She wanted to be at Unstoppable, it was the biggest exposure of the year for everyone and now she wasn't gonna be on it unless she got the main event. The odds of that happening were always gonna be slim and each passing day they kept going with this stance and not getting any sort of response meant their odds were getting slimmer than they already were. And the longer they went without the title the more Silas would find a reason to blame her, she just felt it deep to her core that that's the route he would go.

It was the expected stress along with the pressure that had Nevaeh wondering how much longer she could on. For every day of getaway she had with Steph or Ember or Ivy, she always came back to this. The planning and quite frankly weed smoking did give her hope. All those women helped her see a light at the end of the tunnel. They were all dedicated to her and Nevaeh was dedicated right back to them. The planning of Silas was still in a standstill with the security system and how to get into the office, but Steph and Ember were still persistent with it all. Ivy was still creating new designs as well as her new possible ring gear. They allowed her to laugh, vent, exist on a different plane of reality for a time,, but Silas unknowingly would nearly snuff it out just as quick.

That was the struggle Nevaeh dealt with. She'd have a moment of joy, only to have ten moments of haunting experiences of living with him. Withstanding all he put on her and not cracking, even when she felt so close to doing so. Those three wouldn't let her and for them she kept going. It's why she sucked up all the pressure, withstood the stress. For the hope she'd be able to get out soon enough. Nevaeh kept going through the drill in a hurry, going the pace Silas demanded of her workouts. If you can keep up a quick pace, while feeling drained and in agony a match should be a piece of cake. Sound logic, wasn't it?

She gritted and bared it, just doing what was said. Getting it over with. Silas kept looking at the phone with fierce glare. He just stared at it for several more seconds till he loudly shouted...)

”Stop!”

(Hearing the magical word she had long waited for Nevaeh did stop and nearly collapsed in exhaustion. Her hands were on her knees as she was hunched over, inhaling all the oxygen she possibly could at the moment. “Just get through it” was what she repeated in her head. Nevaeh didn't say a word, she didn’t want to say anything, but to try and recover from the workout. She had done what she was told. Did it as fast as she could. She just was hoping he'd want to stop or hopefully move on to something not as taxing.

Silas remained looking annoyed as he walked over to a bench and grabbed a bottle of water. He took a swig of the drink and then just stared at Nevaeh. It was as if he was debating in his head what he wanted to do next. Silas put his phone down on the bench as he seemed to start to eye Nevaeh with contempt as he bellowed out..)

”That was lackluster right there. Ya were too slow on the drill.”

(Nevaeh , hunched over and hoofing in air, was stunned by what she thought she just heard. He couldn't of actually just said that. Not after what she just showed him. She went just as hard as she usually did. How could she be too slow?

She didn't get that. She planned on being quiet and just getting this done, but that triggered her. She stood upright and gazed at him with a look of disbelief as she was still trying to catch her breath.)

”Silas how..how could..that..be lack..luster? I feel like..I' dying here. I went as..as fast as I could. I did the drill like I..always do. C'mon, how could it not be...not be right?”

(Nevaeh genuinely was pleading with him here. She did exactly what he said. How could he say that with the condition she was currently in? Nevaeh stared right at him, as Silas stared back at her, not relenting one bit in his demeanor.)

”We' setting a new standard around here Nevaeh. What ya did was good for what we were doing previously but it has become clear ta me that we need ta up things around here. The way this company is acting is showing me what they trying. I need ya in even better shape now. This is a game now Nevaeh. They want ta see if we serious. We gonna show'em we are and watch. The longer we holdout the more hope they have that we don't train as hard. That we allow ourselves ta just waste away. They think we're gonna be taking this easy and they gonna try and spring a surprise match on us for the title. Thinking we ain't ready for it and that we'll lose our chance at getting the title back and feel justified with what they've done.. Fuck that. Ain't gonna be no resting around here. We gonna work even harder and keep demanding the right thing be done. This don't end till we get that FFW Championship back. Ain't no other way for it ta end but that way.”

(Nevaeh was still in disbelief as she could barely understand his mindset at the moment. He felt the need to work harder because he thinks they're setting them up to fail down the road? That's it, he has clearly become obsessed with this. More than she ever thought. He claimed to be willing to wait as long as it took to get the title match, yet after only a week he was already acting like this? It bee only one show since they made their declaration on Velocity and was already getting this erratic.

Silas really must of thought the company would have caved in that quickly on his demand. Hat he was gonna get his way so simply was stupid on his part. Nevaeh felt strongly this wasn't gonna workout, but for him to start acting this way so quickly showed her how bad this was gonna end for her. She started to feel anxious, but tried to reason with the man. For her own safety cause working out like this was sure as hell gonna break her quick)

”Silas I understand where you're coming from. I'm upset too. They should have given this title match the day after Velocity. It's bullshit what they're doing, but trying to push things harder isn't the right call. I just did this as fast as I could. I went hard at it. I can't go any faster than what I just did. I'm telling you I can't go any faster than what I did right now. I gave ya all I could.”

(Even with that plea Silas remained firm as he pointed a finger at her. The expression on his face being one of surprise as he gestured towards her.)

'I thought we've done gone over backtalking me and my decisions? Have we not Nevaeh? I know what's best for ya so when I say we're gonna train a certain way what does that mean?”

(Nevaeh now began to lower her head down some, speaking softly as she answered him.)

'It means we're gonna train that way. I understand that Silas. I'm just saying that...”

(Silas again cut her off as he stepped even closer to her.. Nevaeh got quiet as she could see this wasn't going to work. So she stopped talking and waited to see what he was gonna do. Silas stared her down for a moment.)

”NO! Nothing else needs ta be said. Ya do what yer told. And after what I heard it seems we need a change in things. Ya giving me all ya got? Well that ain't good enough anymore, not for Caroline Dallins it seems. Maybe that's why ya lost the title in the first place when doing it yer way. Ya had become complacent. Well I told ya that from here on out we're gonna do what it takes ta get that title back. We gotta push it ta another level if we want ta beat her. Call this another step in the evolution of Nevaeh Summers. One, that if ya follow correctly, will get us both back what we want. That's the goal here Nevaeh. Ya done said that's what yer determined ta get. This is what's gonna get us there.”

(Nevaeh could see him staring at her out her peripheral vision and saw how serious he seemed about this. She did not want to do this workout, not after what she just went through.. The only recourse she felt could work at the moment was agreeing with what he was saying. It was a risk, but better to do that then just go along with what he had in mind. She kept looking down as she spoke to him.

”Silas I am willing to work to beat Caroline, to get the FFW title back. I want the main event at Unstoppable. I have told you these things countless times. I am on board with the plan of boycotting the shows till we get it. All I am saying is right now I gave you everything I had to give. I didn't protest to doing this workout. I nodded my head and went at it full speed. All I'm asking is if you want better then fine, just let me slowly work my way into a more intense level. Not just have to immediately get there. That's all I'm asking for. Just let me work my way into it. I'll do as you ask to get that title and main event. Just let me work my way into it.”

(Silas stood there, not making any sort of expression or speaking a word. Nevaeh was looking at him through the corner of her eye to see how he might be taking all of that. His silence left her confused and not sure what to expect. It wasn't till he)

”We'll see what I think is best. But you wanting to work is something that I'll keep in mind when deciding what to do. The main goal is ta make sure you do not slip one bit from where I want ya ta be. This shit they are tryin' with us is inexcusable. How they keep this farce going is infuriating ta see. We beat Jo, how can this still be the main event for Unstoppable? Then again when ya have everybody all happy and cheerful about it why would ya change? They're in ignorant bliss over all of this. Everybody is so happy, well I ain't happy! I will not allow them to win! Thus why we are gonna keep working as if we already have the match, that way when we are finally given it we'll be ready ta tear Caroline's head off her shoulders. ”

(Nevaeh kept staring down at the floor for now. He wanted to make sure she got the message. Nevaeh went about acting like she did, as if she was truly humbled and agreeing with this man right now. All the while she tried to think up what could change the tone of this situation. She needed him thinking of something other than tormenting her and putting her through that workout.

As she raced through her head it hit her. There was another person who was trying to get their attention. If there was something that could distract Silas that might be it. See if that could help her out by bringing it up.)

”I want to beat her just as much as you do Silas. I want to be champion again. I've been saying that non-stop. I'm willing to work till this company gives us what we want. No more shows, nothing till we get that match. But I do have to ask something. Something that does pertain to us. Leona Vega is still hanging about with that challenge issue. Are we really gonna let her get away with what she has said? We're not gonna say anything? Just let her get away with it?”

(Silas began to become agitated as he heard that name. While Leona didn't press the issue on this show she was still hanging about, her challenge to Nevaeh not going away. For Silas it annoyed him how she was pushing this issue, but he wasn't going to accept the challenge. It wasn't what he cared about right now. He had stated what the plan was and had no desire to change anything.

But Nevaeh watched what she had said and found herself angry. She still had her pride. Leona was calling her out in front of the world and she had to stick to what Silas wanted her to say. While the FFW Championship was still the priority she didn't want Leona going around saying what she had without any kind of repercussion.

Yet Silas was the one calling the shots and judging by his demeanor at the moment the answer wasn't gonna change in that regard)

”There's no reason to say a word to that woman. She's blabbing on and on, but that's all she can do. We've proven who the better woman is. There is nothing for us ta gain by facing that woman and beating her again. There is nothing for us ta gain doing that match. Quite frankly we have a shit ton ta lose. If we did this match and if she were to win that makes us look bad. We finally let her get that big win she so desires and then we don't hear the end of it. I'm not gonna take the risk when we don't have ta. We just blow her off, she'll go bug someone else ta find ta wrestle on the show soon enough. We know what we're doing and that's not changing for anyone.”

(Silas was adamant about that. Ever since Leona had first issued her challenge weeks ago he found himself aggravated, but not wanting to do anything to her. He had his goal for Unstoppable and Leona wasn't about to deter him from it. This further confirmed it.

Nevaeh though wasn't about to give up on this. She couldn't understand how they could just blow Leona off. Not with what she was saying about her. )

”But what if she doesn't? What if she keeps saying what she does about us? You heard what she said. She's not gonna stop with this whole challenge deal. We need to do something about her. Send a message that where' not to be messed with. Right now she's got her chest all stuck out when she has no right doing so. And you don't have to worry about me losing a match against her. I'd beat her again Silas. With everything going on and being said about me, how these stupid crowds chant that I tapped out I got a lot of fire building up inside me. I want to make them eat those fucking words. I want to shut Leona up. I can do all of this. Just let me show it. Let me show I'm still “The World's Finest”.”

(Silas now titled his head as he looked at his client. He took a step back and actually seemed surprised by what he just saw.)

”I like this. I see desire and dedication in yer eyes. But it's not up ta me ta let ya prove it. It's up ta this damn company doing what is right. Just think. We went out at Velocity and made our statement. We told the world that we were either getting the Unstoppable main event or we wouldn't be on the show at all. Once they do give it a us I'll unleash ya and guide ya ta where we destroy every damn wrestler on this roster. But not until we are given what we deserve. That title is what matters Baby Peach. WE are sticking ta our word about getting it back. We will not cave on anything. As for Leona, I will say it is annoying seeing her talk her shit. I'd love to slap the taste out of her mouth, but not at the expense of our mission. Just block Leona out of yer damn mind. Don't let that woman get ta ya. She's not worth it”

(That was easy for him to say. It wasn't him who was being insulted by her on a daily basis.

Nevaeh stood there and waited for what he was gonna try now. But before he could do anything his phone began to ring. Silas turned and made his way to the bench where he had previously placed it. As he peered down he chuckled)

”It's Ernie, wonder what that meatball wants now. Hopefully it's money related”

(Silas smiled as money and the thought of it always did put him in a more positive mood. Nevaeh just watched him and wanted Ernie to chew his ear off for an hour. Give her a break from all of this. Silas picked the phone up and answered it)

”Hey ho Ernie, tell me ya got some good news my good man.”

(Silas waited to hear such a thing, but he soon sported a troubled expression on his face. As she stared at him Nevaeh began to wonder what caused his demeanor to change so quickly.)

'Wait hold on ya talking a mile a minute Ernie..what happened?...yer going too fast I can't make out what yer saying...Ernie..Ernie calm down....look come on over let's talk about this in person...alright I'll be waiting.”

(Silas ended the call and seemed very confused. Nevaeh, while not giving a damn about either man, also seemed confused by that whole ordeal. Being curious about it she spoke up)

'What was that all about? Everything alright?”

(Silas shrugged his shoulders as he was still trying to figure it out himself)

”I'm not sure. Ernie was speaking gibberish. Couldn't make out a word the boy was saying. Ya wait right here. I'll be back in a minute.”

(Silas made a beeline out of the home gym, leaving Nevaeh alone in the room. She took the moment to try and put together what she just saw, while also working a way to get back on FFW tv. That was gonna take alot of work to pull off, but staying here with him for months on end couldn't be an option. It just couldn't.

Nevaeh needed an answer to this just like she needed an exit plan from this whole ordeal. Neither was gonna pop out of thin air though and time was already out as she could hear Silas in the hallway)

”Boy take a damn breath will ya? How ya expect me ta understand what yer saying when ya jabbering like this?”

(Nevaeh got herself prepared for Silas and Ernie to enter the room when she realized her current state. She was here in a tank top, sweat all over her...he wouldn’t find this appealing, would he?)

As she thought this over Silas and Ernie walked into the room as Ernie began to speak)

”Silas it's absurd how...”

(Ernie paused as quickly as he began to talk as he spotted Nevaeh standing there. “You got to be fucking kidding me” is what rung through Nevaeh's head. She didn’t feel attractive at all. She was covered in sweat, yet Ernie had that awestruck look on his face that Nevaeh had gotten use to. She just stared at him with a blank look while Silas looked at him and shook his head. He loudly cleared his throat before speaking)

'Ernie what was absurd?”

(Ernie came back to reality as he turned to look at Silas, while still getting peeks at Nevaeh through the corner of his eye. Nevaeh just stood there, feeling embarrassed by the attention. She turned and walked to the bench to grab a drink from her water bottle, but made sure she was listening to whatever it was that was gonna be discussed.)

”Well Big Tex I doing the check up on all the deals, like you asked me to. Everything was going ok till I...”

(Ernie paused once more as he turned his head to look at Nevaeh. He wasn't in awe this time however as he seemed more concerned. He looked back at Silas and spoke softer.)

”Umm should we be talking about all this..you know..”

(Nevaeh had her back to the conversation but could hear the confliction in Ernie's voice. As well as how he stated that last message. Was he talking about her? He didn’t want to talk about something in front of her possibly? That was interesting. She remained drinking her water as Silas turned to look at her.

He himself seemed unmoved by what Ernie was getting at as he turned back to look at the portly man)

”Ain't nothing to worry about. Ya can speak freely Ernie. Tell me what it is that's got ya like this? Something go wrong with one of the deals?”

(Ernie threw his hand into the air and was flabbergasted)

'That's an understatement Silas. I was checking up on somethings. Redex Home Security would like to do another video with Nevaeh pushing them as the top security company in Los Angeles. GetTight Fitness would like for her to promote their foods and drinks on social media. They're offering what I would call a modest payday, but we can get more. I'm sure of it. Oh and you know what I think could be a great investment? Those fidget spinners. They're great. I just got one and I just play with it for hours. I'll be crunching my numbers and boom get distracted with it. These things could take over the world. Put them and Nevaeh together and we got money rolling in. Like...”

”Ernie!”

(Silas raised his voice as he cut off the chubby man, who was startled by the emotional outburst the Texan had. Nevaeh was use to it but for a change was happy someone else was on the receiving end of it. After all because of Ernie's she's stills tuck here so any grief he got was welcomed.

Silas though raised a hand up before patting Ernie on the shoulder and faking a smile to him.)

'It sounds very intriguing, and we'll get to all of those deals in time, but right now I want to know what wasn't working. Can we get ta that?”

(Feeling more at ease Ernie nodded his head as he got more reserved.)

'Oh yes. Will as I was saying I was calling to check on our deals. All are going good, but then I called our contact at Chic magazine and..umm....there's an issue there.”

(Silas raised an eyebrow as he heard this. Nevaeh, who still had her back to both men, also raised an eyebrow. A issue with Chic Magazine? Nevaeh had an idea as to what that might be, but she didn’t give off any sign. She just kept minding her own business as Silas spoke up.)

'An issue? What kind of issue are we talking about Ernie? Weren't we told that things were looking good on that front?”

(Ernie now began to look very uncomfortable as he looked at Silas. As if he )

”We were, but when I called today I was told things had changed. It seems our contact has been let go by the company and that they've decided to go with umm..in a different creative direction”

(Nevaeh kept her back to the two as her face had a look of elation on it. That had to mean Ivy had worked her magic and gotten things to go in her favor. She wasn't fully sure, but who else could it of been? She tried to not jump up and down at hearing that for she wasn't suppose to know anyone else had a say in that deal.

As far as Nevaeh was to know Silas and Ernie had come up with this deal on their own. They were the ones who thought of it and were doing it for her. How was Silas gonna explain that Ivy had come up with a better offer to the magazine now?

It seemed to be something on Silas' mind as he seemed very angry hearing this. He turned and glared at Nevaeh, as if he was trying to plug into her brain. Right now he was thinking could she of talked to Ivy in someway recently? Unsure of what was going on right now he turned back to look at Ernie.)

”This is serious. Let's go ta my office and talk about this. Nevaeh go clean up and relax. We'll talk about our future plans later on. Let's go Ernie.”

(Silas marched right out of the home gym, leaving Ernie perplexed. He stared at Nevaeh, who now turned and seemed surprised by what was going on. He gave a solemn wave and followed Silas out of the room. Once feeling they were well out of distance she began to smile.

Nevaeh couldn't wait to see if Ivy really was responsible and what she got done. She got Silas to focus on something other then running her into the ground and she didn’t even say a word to her. Nevaeh was gonna take that for now. She kept smiling as she gathered her stuff, made a blank face, and exited the room in case they were lingering nearby.)

6/6/17
8:34pm
Los Angeles, California
(Our scene now opened up as we find Nevaeh sitting at a table, a laptop in front of her. Next to her sat Silas, who seemed very upset. Nevaeh was currently reading an e-mail Silas had gotten from Chic Magazine, detailing the premise of what the photoshoot they were going to be doing looked like. But Nevaeh didn’t need to read the e-mail for she had already gotten all this information from Ivy herself.

Ivy indeed had gotten her way and secured the deal with Chic. She let them know that they may not of had the most honest employee in their midst. As Silas and Ernie found out that employee was no longer working their. Chic Magazine wasn't happy with that employee nor were they happy about doing business with slimeballs such as Silas mason and Ernie Samson. The only reason this deal was still going down was Ivy vouching for Nevaeh. Ivy told them they could trust Nevaeh and that things would work great. That she was worth the investment.

It did take some convincing, but Ivy managed to pull it off to Nevaeh's delight. But it pissed Silas off in a major way. The shoot was to be Classy and elegant. No outright sexual images. It was to actually be professional and structured to Ivy and Nevaeh's liking. The idea went beyond just the photoshoot though. Silas was told by the editor of Chic that Ivy had also show them designs she was creating for Nevaeh to wear to wrestle. They enjoyed those and encouraged Nevaeh to wear those at the big show she was talking about. That would be Unstoppable.

This pleased Nevaeh. She was gonna have an easy photoshoot and would be able to wear new gear it seemed, but for Silas this is far from what he would have preferred. He wanted control over it, he also wanted to pocket all the money. Now he was having atleast split it with Ivy. He felt embarrassed and humiliated. He thought for sure he'd be able to slip past Ivy and steal this deal. The past few days he'd been very short tempered, a grouch. He seemingly had a permanent scowl etched on his face. He still wanted to know how this all happened. How did this get ruined. Above all else he was angry at how he had to explain this to Nevaeh when he had already made it seem like he thought of this idea ll on his own. How did Ivy get involved if she wasn't suppose to have a clue? He was caught in a lie so his response? Make up another one.

For the past few days Silas has remarked how Ivy must of gotten tipped off by some dishonest rat That it was real shady of her to come in and steal the deal he was making. Basically she was the devil for doing this to him and that it was further proof that she couldn't be trusted. That the only reason they were doing this was to make sure their brand kept prospering. But that this relationship with Ivy was not for long.

Of course Nevaeh acted oblivious to all that happened. Just one big surprise this all was. Everything Silas told her though was getting back to Ivy. In a way he was right..he wasn't gonna be working with Ivy much longer. He wouldn't be doing much of anything at all.

Nevaeh enjoyed that thought as she finished up reading the e-mail with a straight face. Silas wanted her to see what it was so Nevaeh made sure she was acting like this was the first she was seeing all this. As she got done she spoke softly)

”It's different then what we've been doing. It will show different sides of me. If this is the way it's going then I'll make it work as best I can.”

(Nevaeh wanted to strike a neutral tone. A “It is what it is” attitude. Silas though wasn't about to. He reached his arm out and slammed the laptop shut before getting up and pacing around.)

”It's fucking lame. There's nothing creative or eye catching about it. It's just gonna be another boring photospread you see in any other magazine. I actually thought Chic wanted to be new and innovative. Above all else I thought they were honest people, but getting in bed with that woman showed me. Shit that's probably how the deal got done. With Ivy on her back and servicing the whole staff.”

(Silas was still pacing as Nevaeh stared at him. She was furious at that comment,and when his back was turned to her she scowled. As he turned back around her face morphed back to a blank expression. The balancing act was tedious, but necessary. Nevaeh needed to find a way to make him feel right and not make herself physically ill at the same time.)

”It's confusing Silas, but being angry doesn't help solve this. Things did not go the way you wanted and how this all came about is so strange, but look at the big picture. We do have this deal, we're getting our name out there more, and they're paying a nice fee for it, correct?”

(She tried to play the money angle, money always brought him a certain level of tranquility. It was seemingly the only thing his black heart would respond to, but Silas was not biting on it this time. The man was too wound up to think about it. Seeing him not take the bait did bring some pause to Nevaeh.)

'Right now that does not matter Nevaeh. I feel like I have been screwed over royally here. I feel like I'm being attacked from all sides. FFW continues to not say a damn word about giving us the FFW title match. They're content letting this just go on. Now I got this bitch coming and stealing this deal out from under me and they agree with her? They back her and her idea over mine?. It was suppose to be my deal, MINE! She had no right getting involved. Everybody is trying to fuck me over and I'm not gonna stand for it!”

(Silas was beginning to violently shake as he paced around. Nevaeh could see how upset he was, so much so she was actually starting to get worried. Silas kept pacing and talking, his fury continuing to build)

'”They want to keep fucking with me? They want to see how I can play? Fine...that's how it'll be then. We're going to show them and Ivy that they aren't the reason for the success. I'm gonna show them who's responsible for it. I'm gonna show them why we're such a hot commodity. They think they're better than me? Well let me remind them that I get shit done. That I don't need them for success, that they need me. We're gonna go get what we deserve. We're going to Indianapolis and getting our damn title match at Unstoppable. No more bullshit. I'm getting it. I'm the fucking truth, not Ivy or anyone else. I'm getting what I deserve!”

(Silas now stopped pacing as he turned and stared down Nevaeh. The blonde was staring back at Silas, herself feeling his anger furrowing down on her.)

”FFW, Ivy, Chic, they all want to test me? I'm the one who's gonna get the last laugh. I'm not taking bullshit anymore. Tomorrow FFW will give me what I want or so help me. This deal with Chic..I’m gonna figure out a way ta make it go in my favor. Ivy? ...she’ll get what’s comin’ ta her. Nobody makes a fool out of Silas Mason. Understood?"

(Silas couldn’t have known Nevaeh was responsible for the deal going south, but she felt how deep he was cut that his master plans were going awry.

This was what she had always worried about. The risk they were taking could blow up in their faces. Nevaeh saw that as a possibility, but Silas never did. He was actually certain he was gonna get his way. That he’d prove himself to be the ultimate schemer.

The fact he was now here having seemingly lost out on what he set to do was gratifying for nevaeh in some aspect. The FFW title was a conflicting feeling, for she still wanted that title back. Yet she wanted Silas to crash and burn in the worst way. All the while she was still stuck here with him. Maybe he could pull that title match out of thin air tomorrow. That actually be a coup, and it make getting rid of him even sweeter. She wasn’t gonna hold her breath on it though.

What she did need right now was for him to reign it in with the temper. When he was angry it lead to bad things for her. So she had to do what was necessary at the moment: calm him down)

”Everything will go according to plan Silas. Just take a breath and know that. The first step before we do anything is trying to relax.You have a gameplan and we’re gonna execute that, but we can’t get everything back in one big plot. Let’s take this one step at a time. Let’s focus on tomorrow and making sure Cody knows we’re serious and that we’re not gonna give up on the title match. That we deserve it. Let’s force his hand and see what he’s willing to risk. That’s what we need to focus on. You agree?”

(Silas stared at her for a good while before seemingly mulling over what she said. Nevaeh had hoped she struck some kind of chord with him. She was basically telling him he was right, that she was on board with the plan.She was giving what he wanted, even looking at him as if she was a neutered dog.

Just take the bait and let her get out unscathed was all Nevaeh wanted right now. She kept watching him as Silas did seem to start easing up abit, but far from happy. He eventually shifted his eyes back to her)

”Agreed. We make sure we wrap up the title first. Do that and everything else will come together. But you make sure you fully agree with me when we see him. If he sees that ain’t no fucking way he’s gonna be able to deny us...no way”

(Nevaeh nodded her head and got up and went upstairs to her room, locking the door behind her once she got in there. .She was okay for now and probably tomorrow, but after that? Well that depending how everything went when they got to Indianapolis. For now she needed to communicate with Ivy and let her know what Silas was plotting on her next, that way she could cut it off quickly.

After that she was gonna call Steph and Ember and let them know what the situation was as well. How things could be turning out in the next 24 hours. Nevaeh hoped for the best, was expecting the worst. Enduring hell with Silas Mason always had you in that mindset)

6/8/17
Velocity

(Our scene now opened up  outside Bankers Life Fieldhouse as Nevaeh and Silas made a hasty exit after their meeting with Cody Kincaid. They where both highly upset at basically being told no. Silas, was fuming over the answer he was given as he marched towards the limo they had arrived in.

Nevaeh was following behind him and she was angry as well, but more distraught over knowing she truly wouldn't be in the main event trying to regain a title she felt was hers. She had been aware this was more then likely the what was gonna happen, but knowing it as a fact was a hard pill to swallow. She also knew now that by not getting this match she wasn't gonna be at Unstoppable. That's what Silas had been saying non-stop, that was to be her plight now that the verdict had been rendered and she was stuck without a match.

Though she was still offered one by the ever persistent and annoying Leona Vega, who really pushed her buttons tonight, that match was not an option. Silas had already stated why it wouldn't be. It's why Nevaeh just kept her head down as she and Silas reached the limo and got in quickly. Silas yelled at the driver to head for the airport.

As they sat in that backseat in complete silence he looked out the window, still upset. Nevaeh just kept thinking to herself about what was next? The company had called them on their boycott, what was gonna be the next step? Unstoppable was off the table, but where they really gonna sit out the rest of the year?

Nevaeh sat there thinking about everything she was about to lose. How this master plan blew up right in their faces. Nevaeh was feeling herself get emotional, but kept it together. Last thing she wanted to do was breakdown in front of Silas at the moment. She calmly took a few breaths and gathered herself together. As she did she turned slightly to look at Silas. He was still staring out the window, still looking upset.

Nevaeh just looked at him and had one question burn across her mind at this moment. A question she wanted answered after what just happened. He may not of wanted to hear, but she needed an answer. So she calmly spoke to him..)

”What are we going to do now Silas?”

(Silas slowly turned his head and stared at her, the rage still visibly. They stared at one another for what seemed like several minutes till Silas slowly turned his head and stared back out the window.

Nevaeh kept staring at him, for another moment before lowering her head once again. That response was the last thing she wanted. This was it? This was how it was gonna go the rest of the year?

Just when she thought it couldn't get worse here this came.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: