Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 06:24:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - June 22, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - June 22, 2017  (Read 321 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 24, 2017, 03:05:09 pm »

Live from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee
June 22, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we go immediately inside the arena. “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde plays throughout the FedEx Forum as Nevaeh Summers and her manager, Silas Mason, make their way out to the stage. Nevaeh is dressed in a red powersuit with matching heels  and watch on her wrist, while Silas is dressed in his customary suit. They are greeted by loud boos from the capacity crowd as both stand there. Both Nevaeh and Silas look on stoically for a moment before walking in unison down the ramp and towards the ring.

They both make their way up the ring steps and enter the ring. Nevaeh slowly makes her way to the center of the ring and stands there defiantly , her hands clasped in front of her, as she slowly gazes around the building. Silas though slowly paces around the ring as he looks out at the booing audience. He seemed unfazed as he came back around in front of Nevaeh and reached into his jacket and pulled out a microphone.

Nevaeh and Silas stood there, amidst the showering of boos, and remained calm. The withstood the booing for another moment when a loud “Leona” chant started to ring throughout the building. Nevaeh looked around in disgust as Silas stood there in amusement. The crowd kept on going till Silas spoke through them, looking confused as he did?

Silas: Ya know the South is suppose ta be known for it’s warm hospitality, we got it down in Texas, but it seems lacking here in Memphis. Ya all upset bout something?

Silas stood there, acting in disbelief as to what the fans might be upset about. He then snapped out of it as he put his hand to his head

Silas: Oh wait could it happen ta be by chance that yer upset over how we destroyed Leona Vega at this past Breaking Point? Could that be it?

The boos intensified as Nevaeh looked very annoyed by in the increase. Silas though shook his head.

Silas: Really? That’s what got ya’ll in a hissy fit huh? That seems ta be going on around with alot of folks out there. So many are upset by what we did ta Leona. They called it cruel. Heinous. They ask how could we take it so far? They cry cause now poor little ol’ Leona is out of action for months and goodness gracious she’s gonna miss Unstoppable this year. And will geez when ya hear all that outloud and how much negativity there is ta what we did it..it makes ya think.

Silas now looked as if he was being overcome with emotion as he put a hand on Nevaeh’s shoulder. Nevaeh herself seemed downtrodden as Silas went on.

Silas: Did we go too far Baby Peach? I mean all these people are mad at us, we robbed Leona of a big opportunity. That was a very cruel thing we did ta her. Slamming that car door on her leg and rupturing her MCL in the process. How could we do that, these people ask. How could we do something so horrible to poor Leona? We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Silas paused as he and Nevaeh stared at one another with somber expressions. There looks began to change as they turned to look out to the crowd. Their faces now looking perturbed as Silas spoke with an aggrieved tone.

Silas: What we don’t understand is why should anybody feel sorry for a woman who practically begged for us ta put her down like that? A woman who we warned time after time after time ta just forget about us and move on ta someone else but she persisted. Who slandered our good names. Why feel sorry for a woman who got what she had comin’ ta her?

The crowd booed with Silas reasoning as Nevaeh shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. Silas did the same as he looked back at the audience.

Silas: Yeah ya can boo all ya want, but that’s the reason Leona is laying up at home with a busted up leg right now. We told her not ta push this agenda of wanting ta prove herself in the FFW Championship division at our expense. That she was better off leaving us alone. That she couldn’t beat Nevaeh Summers, but she wouldn’t stop. She kept insisting on throwing out a challenge ta us. We told her and the world what we wanted at Unstoppable. We wanted our rightful title rematch, yet there was Leona at the last Velocity again disrespecting us.

Silas paused as a snarl looked to be forming on his face. Nevaeh stood next to him, her hands still clasped in front of her as she took a long, deep breath

Silas: When we were given the unjust news that the main event of Unstoppable was not ta be ours me and Nevaeh were highly upset. FFW has wronged the greatest superstar it’s ever had! We left Indianapolis ready ta sit out Unstoppable. Ta say screw it...but that’s what all of ya really wanted. Ya wanted ua gone and out of sight. All of ya except for one person who wanted ta give us a deadline ta accept her challenge or be knowns as cowards.

Nevaeh seems to grow very bitter as she glared at the camera. Silas stared a hole right through it as well as he approached the ropes.

Silas: Right now I want ta make sure ya understand things very clearly Leona. What happened ta ya was yer doing. Ya brought it on yerself with yer constant yapping. Ya were warned about what keeping it up could bring, but ya didn't listen. How bout now huh? How does laying in bed, that leg all bandaged up, and Unstoppable out the door for ya make ya feel? Was all that barking worth it woman?

Both Nevaeh and Silas remained glaring at the camera as Silas started motioning his index finger into a circle

Silas: Ya came out countless times trying ta goad us into accepting yer challenge. Ya called us cowards, said how could we act so silly and miss the biggest show of the year? WE were standing up for what we deserve! That FFW title belongs ta us and while we won’t be getting it back at Unstoppable, rest assured we will be getting it back as soon as that show is over. I give ya my word on that. We were ready ta skip out on Unstoppable on our morals, while you now won’t be there cause we put yer ass out of commission!

The crowd let out thunderous boos as Nevaeh smirked and gave an arrogant wave to the camera. Silas however remained intense

Silas: Yer gonna miss the biggest show of the year now Leona, all because ya couldn’t shut yer trap and focus on somebody else ta face. Somebody else ya had a chance of beating. Ya disrespected us and now yer injured. Ya have nobody else ta blame but yerself. When ya stand...sorry, when ya sit in front of the mirror and wonder how comes this happened, ya better realize that it was talking down ta yer superior is what got ya there. We showed up ta Tulsa and we ended this nonsense. No more yapping, no more challenges, no more Leona Vega. We took ya out Leona and we were gonna be done with ya right then and there.

Silas paused again. He started to shake his head as he peered up, the mic shaking backing and forth. He lowered his head back down and spoke

Silas: But then something..cute happened these past few days. All these people started taking up for ya and wishing ya a speedy recovery. Wanting nothing but the best for ya when ya were the cause of the problem. Nobody wants ta admit that yer the reason we did what we had ta. They want ta paint us as the villains. They want ta call us cowards, just like you were. Leona you yerself claimed ya were gonna come back and get us back. Ya again make reference ta us being cowards and made it seem as if…

Silas now turned and stared at Nevaeh.

Silas:..we were scared ta accept yer challenge.

Silas just stared at Nevaeh, who in turn looked to be getting angry at the insinuation. As Nevaeh kept getting riled up Silas turned back to look at the camera.

Silas: If anyone should be scared in this equation it’s you Leona. You are the one who has never beaten Nevaeh after countless tries. Ya want ta go around act like a badass, Nevaeh simply shows it. Thus why we stand here and ya are laying at home watching. We damaged that MCL of yers and ya should be thankful it wasn’t worse, yet ya want ta keep acting tough, ya want ta keep acting like this great warrior ya proclaim ta be…

Silas nodded his head as he wrapped an arm around a volatile Nevaeh.

Silas: So taking all of this into mind me and Baby Peach got ta thinking. All these people think of ya as a hero, ya think of yerself as a warrior. Ya claim ya wanted ta fight Nevaeh at Unstoppable. Ya wanted ta prove ya belong in the FFW Championship division and wanted ta finally beat Nevaeh in a match. Ya claimed ta want these things in the worst way...why don’t ya show it then Leona.

Silas now walked back towards the ropes closest to the hard camera and made sure his eyes were locked in on it. Nevaeh was in the background, still smoldering as Silas spoke

Silas: On behalf of my client we come here tonight ta give you a chance ta show yer worth Leona. We are gonna give ya the opportunity at everything ya wanted. All ya gotta do is show yer this supposed warrior ya claim ta be. For Leona Vega we stand here tonight, in front of a worldwide audience and hereby challenge you ta a match at Unstoppable.

The crowd boos this proclamation, but Silas keeps on going through them, looking every bit as serious as he could be.

Silas: It’s right on the table Leona. All ya gotta do is accept  and ya get yer shot at us on the big stage. This is what ya wanted right? Ya wanted this match bad, will here it is for ya. But just ta be upfront there is a deadline for ya ta accept. That being July 1st, in Philadelphia for Breaking Point. We want yer answer face ta face also. After all this is a serious issue and we don’t want ya saying one thing and then dipping out at the last second. We want ta look into yer eyes and we want an answer. Ya gonna let that injury keep ya from what ya wanted or are ya gonna be a big girl, suck it up, and come give it yer best shot?

Silas remained serious while the crowd booed him and Nevaeh out of the building. Nevaeh was still just staring at the camera as Silas walked back next to her.

Silas: The ball is in yer court Leona. Ya got nine days ta decide what ya want ta do. Ta show us all what yer really made of. Ya talked big, will now let’s see how much ya really meant those words. Let’s see how bad ya really want ta step into the ring with Nevaeh Summers or was it all  a bunch of fluff? Personally I think yer full of it, but hey prove me wrong. July 1st Leona, show these people that they were right about ya. That ya are a warrior, or prove me and Nevaeh right in what we think of ya. And what would that be Nevaeh?

Silas now moved the microphone right in front of Nevaeh’s mouth, as the blonde just stared at the camera. The crowd was still booing loudly, but Nevaeh nearly screamed out her response with fury

Nevaeh:..a coward!

The boos remained intense as Silas finally began to cackle as he flipped the mic, a loud static thud heard upon impact. He tipped his hat towards the camera as Nevaeh raised her arm and tapped her watch. She then mouthed the words “Time’s ticking bitch”. She then turned and along with Silas exited the ring and headed up the ramp. The show cuts to the opening video.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Misty Whitmore waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head to commercial.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, and before she can shake her head at the booing crowd, she gets clobbered by behind with an axe handle smash!

Zack: We're opening the show up with WHOA!

The crowd cheers as the lights come on proper, showing Vanessa Cade to be the one attacking the Emerald City Siren. Cade can be heard yelling something at the downed Sophia, who grabs at her neck while the Golden Elbow is still fuming.

Zack: This was supposed to be a fight between Sophia Pike and Ruby Tyler, but it seems to me that Vanessa wants Pike more than Ruby does!

Cade picks Sophia up, delivering several uppercuts and chops to the Siren as she stumbles down the ramp, trying to get to the ring. Resting at the apron she gives Vanessa ample opportunity to slam her fist down into her spine, which Pike yelps at.

Zack: This is clearly coming from a lot of frustration over what Eileen Amaro and Pike did to new Future Shock Champion Anna Giovanna just last week at Breaking Point! It doesn't even look like Vanessa wants to talk it out! She's that angered by it!

Cade goes to whip Sophia into the steel steps, but Pike manages to muster the strength to turn it around, sending Vanessa crashing into the steps back first instead. Pike comes running at Vanessa and brings her knee into Cade's midsection, the Golden Elbow getting the wind knocked out of her. Pike yells something the cameras can't pick up before she blasts away at Vanessa with repeated shots to the face until Cade manages to get a lucky shot by slapping Sophia in the face! Pike rubs her cheek and roars at Vanessa, but this only gives Cade enough time to back body drop Sophia onto the steps themselves! Before Pike can get up Cade slams her palm down into Pike's chest repeatedly before shoving her off of them.

Zack: The action you're seeing right now...this is not the fight anyone was looking for! I repeat, this is not the scheduled match we were anticipating this evening!

Cade rolls Sophia off the steps, and grabs the top one for her usage. Vanessa holds it high over Sophia's head, ready to drop it on her, but Pike rolls out of the way and over to the barricade, watching Vanessa slam the steps into the ground and realizing that could have been her. Cade grabs the steps again after Sophia rushes away from the barricade and the fans, going in the opposite direction so as to meet Sophia head on with the steps, which she does! Sophia's knocked down to the ground, grabbing her forehead where blood seems to be dripping out.

Zack: It looks like Sophia's face caught a sharp end of that stair, and...Vanessa's not done with it!

Cade grabs the stairs and slams it down atop Pike's body. Sophia tries to get up as Vanessa climbs the corner of the barricade, ready to jump off...

Zack: Cade is...she's gone nuts! Two wrongs aren't going to make a right here, but she damn well doesn't care!

Before Cade can leap off and onto the steps, several referees and backstage agents come out, half trying to get Pike to her feet while the other half is trying to keep Cade from jumping on top of her. Two ref grab her by the arms, Vanessa struggling out while Pike manages to get up, a member of medical checking her forehead. With Cade now back on the floor, the refs are holding her back from attacking Sophia...but Pike is still unguarded, allowing her to grab the steps and use it on Vanessa, knocking her and a few agents down to the ground. NOW Pike is being held back, a grin on her face while the remaining agents try to get to Cade before she attempts to attack Sophia for that.

Zack: This is animosity! Cade and Pike, it's clear neither likes one another, but right now the refs are doing all the can to stabilize this carnage!

Pike laughs at Cade as she's held back, the Golden Elbow barking at the Siren as she's being brought up the ramp.

Zack: Folks, order will be restored soon, and when we come back we WILL have this show on a more proper road!

No Shrinking Val

The show cuts to a clip from last week, where we see the challenge laid out for Unstoppable 8 by Rhea Laskaris and Kyle Kilmeade towards Valerie. As it concludes, we head to the live show again and find the Queen in the back with Herbie in front of the Velocity logo.

Herbie: Hiya, everyone! Things are really kicking into high gear especially of late, with all the people we’ve seen. We know for a fact that Arkia Fisk is here tonight, and we saw a major return last week at Breaking Point. I’m here with Valerie to get some thoughts on all that. Welcome to Velocity!

Valerie: Thanks for having me, Herbie. And thank you for reminding me that this time I really should go and see Arkia. Was supposed to do that last time she was here and it didn’t happen.

Herbie: Yeah, we’ll be finding out about her role come Unstoppable 8. A lot of speculation is circling on that. Before we get to the matter at hand though, I thought you might have some thoughts on the returning Miko Ayano we saw at Breaking Point. She’s signed a full time deal with FFW, and has already made some headlines beyond just coming back. She’s also taken up Felicity Banks’ challenge!

A smile crosses the redhead’s lips.

Valerie: Well, I might have called her Whiskey when she doesn’t want to be called that anymore - my bad - but that doesn’t make me any less glad to see her back in wrestling after everything she’s put herself through in the last year or so, and even happier to see her here, where she’ll most definitely get some of the best matches she’s yet to have. And hopefully less time on the injury list too, seeing as she’s been in some doozies in the past, and they have this weird tendency to shelve her for a while. The match for Unstoppable however is a definite bums-on-seats moment too; I can’t think of many people clued on up women in wrestling who wouldn’t want to see that match.

Herbie: Yeah, it took me a few times to get myself to call her by her middle name rather than the one I’ve known her as for years. But anyway, let’s turn to more pressing matters. At Breaking Point, Rhea Laskaris and her manager laid out a lot of things, particularly her interest in making sure Steph wins the Evolution Championship so she gets her guaranteed shot. But also the fact that she wants to step over you basically on her way to that potential match when you were challenged to meet her.

Valerie: And she can feel like she wants to “step over me” if she so desires. However, it’s long been said that stepping over me takes you beyond the Evolution Championship, and that’s something I’m quite proud of. All the same, as I do with most, I would wish her luck in her efforts to dethrone Steph should that match occur after Unstoppable, or her effort to become Evolution Champion if it doesn’t. But as I have said on Twitter, and have said for years; there is no need to lay down a challenge before me. If you want to face me, I will. I’ve been wrestling since I was still in high school back home. Never said no to a challenge then, and still won’t now. If she and Kyle think that I make a stepping stone, I’m quite happy to wobble just that little bit too much.

Herbie: Not to mention on a stage like this one. I mean, even if you look at the card without this match, I think Unstoppable 8 has shaped up to be possibly the best one yet. You got Whiskey and Felicity, Laurel Anne and Emma Mac, title matches like your sister’s title for title match with Caroline, and the return of the Pistols, which I’m most excited about!

Valerie: Personally, what I’m looking forward to most is seeing who between my sisters and I win the bet on how many times Jo says she’s going to be sick before her match. Winner takes $300.

She grins. She’s kidding. Maybe. You never know with those girls.

Valerie: Seriously though, it’s definitely one of the most stacked cards I’ve ever seen, and being part of it is going to be glorious. You actually mentioned one of the matches I’m looking forward to the most, which is the Challenge the Throne match...but part of that comes down to the fact I am a massive Miko fan.

Herbie: I don’t think you are alone in that regard! Let’s send it back to the ring, and meanwhile I hear Amber is trying to track down Arkia Fisk. We’ll keep you posted!

On that note as Herbie produces a Nestle Crunch from his back pocket, we head to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 03:06:14 pm »

Maggie: This following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Maggie: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping out of ring. Sunny stares off, waiting, plotting.

Zack: Sunny has a volleyball challenge to contend with in Future Shock on Tuesday but tonight she has a whole different kind of challenge in front of her, with a woman who she is no stranger to.

Mai: There is no challenge that Sunny cannot conquer!

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Maggie: And her opponent, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she removes her biker jacket.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women meet in the centre of the ring and Alysson attempts to go for a collar and elbow tie up. Sunny avoids that and attempts to catch Alysson off guard with an European uppercut, but she is ready for it and steps to the side of Sunny to avoid it. A short knee to the ribs knocks Sunny backwards slightly and Alysson follows with a second to further knock her back before she takes the blonde by the head for a DDT to put her on the canvas.

Zack: Sunny attempted to catch Alysson off guard but it’s backfired and all she’s got is sore ribs and a trip to the mat to show for her trouble.

Mai: She’s just biding her time, lulling Alysson into a false sense of security.

Sunny pops straight back up to her feet with a smirk which confuses Alysson a little, but not enough that she takes her eyes off Sunny for another attempt to catch her off guard. Not waiting around to see what Sunny has up her sleeve, Alysson strikes quickly with another knee to Sunny’s ribs. Grabbing the blonde by the head again, Alysson brings her head down to meet her knee and then shoves her backwards towards the corner. As soon as Sunny hits the turnbuckle, Alysson grabs her by the wrist to whip across into the opposite corner back first, before charging in after her. Sunny goes to sidestep her, but Alysson is slightly quicker and catches her with a shoulder into her chest.

Zack: Sunny tried to avoid that shoulder the best she could, but she just wasn’t quick enough and Alysson got exactly what she wanted.

Mai: I still say she’s just biding her time. You’ll see. I’m never wrong.

As Sunny bends double from the impact, Alysson delivers another knee to her face which stands her back up straight. An elbow into the side of Sunny’s head awaits her as soon as she does, followed just as quickly by a hard chop straight across her chest. The Memphis crowd give off a loud cheer and Alysson responds by giving Sunny another chop to the same spot. With the crowd counting her along, she delivers another three before she pulls the blonde out of the corner by the head to deliver a legsweep DDT that puts Sunny on her back. Alysson throws her arm over for the cover and Stringer drops into position for the count.

Zack: If she was indeed biding her time, she might have left it a little too long. Alysson hasn’t given her a chance to respond so far, and it could be an early shower for Sunny now.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sunny gets her shoulder up before the two and Alysson rolls back to her feet, soaking in the love from the crowd a little while she waits for Sunny to get back up.

Mai: There was no way Sunny was going to stay down there. The Game Changer just changed the game to playing possum!

After a few moments of waiting, Alysson has obviously had enough as she starts telling Sunny to get up. Sunny takes her time to start to do just that, and as Alysson goes to grab her head to pull her the rest of the way.  Sunny ducks out of the way to prevent it, getting back to her feet under her own steam. Alysson makes a move towards Sunny, but the blonde dodges out of her way and takes her by the arm to whip her across to the ropes. Alysson rebounds off, heading back towards Sunny, but not for long as Sunny catches her with a Japanese arm drag to take her to the canvas.

Mai: I told you, biding her time! Didn’t I tell you, Zack?

Zack: After everything Alysson has given to Sunny so far, she’s caught her with an arm drag.  Well done Mai, that’s certainly told me.

Both women get quickly back to their feet and start to circle around one another. Sunny breaks the stalemate by catching Alysson with a savate kick that sends her reeling backwards. Sunny uses the momentum to shove her into the corner, before following herself with another kick this time to her abdomen that bends Alysson double. Sunny drives a pair of stiff forearms across Alysson’s back, before a European uppercut follows from Sunny which stands Alysson upright once again. Grabbing Alysson around the head, Sunny pulls her out of the corner and tries to get her into position for some kind of suplex but Alysson responds quickly with an elbow into Sunny’s gut. Sunny keeps her hold on Alysson’s head with her bent forwards, at least for a moment as Alysson follows with another elbow into Sunny’s gut, and a series of shots to her ribs, until the blonde finally releases her grip.

Zack: Sunny starting to get some proper response in now, with a couple of those kicks that she’s known for, at least until Alysson prevented her suplex attempt.

Straightening up, Alysson backs off a little to get her bearings but before she can, Sunny advances again with another kick to Alysson’s abdomen to bend her before grabbing her head and lifting her into position. Not giving Alysson anytime at all to respond this time, Sunny carries out her previous intention and uses a snap suplex to send Alysson to the canvas. Quickly Sunny covers her downed opponent.

Mai: She didn’t prevent it merely postponed it. It was inevitable.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Alysson kicks out just before the end of the two and rolls away out of Sunny’s reach, as Kyoun powers back to her feet.

Zack: Alysson kicks out and keeps this match alive. She looks nowhere near ready for it to end just yet.

With the Memphis crowd very definitely showing her no love, Sunny pulls Alysson back to her feet and shoves her into the ropes. Alysson bounces off but ducks down to avoid Sunny and keeps running onto the opposite side. Bouncing off that set, Alysson comes back at Sunny and just as Sunny turns, she is met with a dropkick to the chest. Kyoun manages to stay upright, just about, not that it does her any good as Alysson straight away moves in and pushes her into the ropes to get some momentum. As Sunny bounces off, Alysson catches her and scoops her up to slam her onto the canvas with thud.

Zack: A nice combination of dropkick and body slam from Alysson to take control back again.

Mai: It will all be part of Sunny’s master plan to let Alysson tire herself out.

Zack: If you say so.

Alysson lands a leg drop across Sunny’s chest before getting back to her feet and pointing upwards while still watching her. She takes a second to look from Sunny to the top rope and back again, before taking off towards the ropes with a smile on her face due to the cheers from the crowd, who know what is coming. Steadying herself on the top rope, Alysson checks Sunny’s position again, luckily, as the blonde has started to get back to her feet. Changing her intention, Alysson walks across the top rope as Sunny gets fully vertical, before leaping off to deliver a moonsault that sends Kyoun crashing back to the mat. Going for the cover, Alysson hooks Sunny’s leg as Stringer gets into position for the count.

Zack: Alysson was going for G-EFFECT but thanks to Sunny not staying down, she quickly changed it to a more than effective Moonsault.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Sunny pops her shoulder up breaking the count and then kicks Alysson in the gut with her free leg to knock her backwards quite a bit.

Mai: I wouldn’t say it was more than effective since Sunny got back up again. Not that I ever doubted that she would.

Alysson shakes it off before getting back to her feet, still holding her stomach a little from the kick she received. At the same time Sunny rolls onto her front and starts to push up to her knees to begin to get back to a vertical base herself. Alysson looks to the corner before making her way over to it at speed. As she climbs up to the top turnbuckle she doesn’t see Sunny reach her feet behind her and as she reaches the top and turns to position herself, Sunny grabs her leg and pulls it so that Alysson ends up seated on it instead. Before Alysson can correct it herself, Sunny pulls her the rest of the way down and stands her up against the corner to unleash a flurry of vicious kicks into Gardner’s body, followed by a swift knee into her ribs.

Mai: And now Sunny is back in full force with those glorious kicks!

Zack: I’m not sure glorious is how Alysson would describe them at the moment.

Pulling her away by the arm, Sunny fires Alysson into the opposite corner and as soon as she hits she follows the same pattern again to unleash another flurry of furious kicks into her body, this time punctuating the series with an uppercut that makes Alysson’s head spin. Sunny goes to do the same again, but as she pulls Alysson by the arm, Alysson yanks her arm back dragging Sunny towards her for her to headbutt the blonde. Sunny staggers backwards a little holding her nose, leaving Alysson free to escape the corner. From behind her now, Alysson goes to shove Sunny face first into the same corner she has just escaped from, but Sunny surprises her by spinning on a dime and clocking her with yet another uppercut. As Alysson tries to steady herself, Sunny catches her and whips her across to the ropes. As she rebounds, Sunny is waiting for and grabs her arm to deliver her swinging reverse STO. Diving across her for the cover, Sunny hooks both of Alysson’s legs for good measure and Stringer drops into position for the count.    

Mai: GAME OVER!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer calls for the bell as the Memphis crowd show their disdain for Sunny, who pays them no mind it would seem, as she gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall………..SUNNY!!!

Zack: And it was indeed Game Over. Sunny manages to pick up the win after a match that really looked like it could have gone either way.

Alysson sits up looking a little shell shocked as Sunny leaves the ring and makes her way up the ramp with Qilin smiling beside her. The camera focuses on the pair leaving before cutting elsewhere.

Accidents Happen

The next image we see is not inside the arena, but what appears to be a junkyard as the sun is setting in the distance. As the camera pans across, rows and rows of junked cars litter the area. Some are crushed, others are hollowed out. But the one the camera focuses on looks fairly new. Sitting on the hood of the car is a man familiar to FFW’s longtime fans, Andrew Marx. The woman standing in front of him may not be familiar to FFW fans, but certainly to SVW.

Andy: Welcome to the Pull-A-Part Auto Salvage Yard here in Memphis. You probably have a few questions on your mind, all of which will be answered shortly. The first one is I thought you were banned from FFW. And for those that remember me, they’d be right. I, Andrew Marx, got banned from FFW a couple years ago for the actions of my then-wife Megan...whom you know as Ignis on Future Shock. Because of things she did, I got banned. But...that’s something I hope we’ll get fixed soon. Why? Because as you can see, I’m not with Ignis anymore. Allow me to introduce those of you who don’t know her…..to Raven Knight.

The brunette grins and leans back to rest against the car.

Raven: Those of you that don’t know me, most likely don’t matter in the slightest, anyway. Don’t worry though, your ignorance will soon be corrected because you’re going to get to know me very well. For those that already do know me, congratulations...aren’t you the lucky ones to have already been introduced to the hottest wrestler to grace these parts lately. And I mean that in the most literal sense possible. Andy has upgraded since his former wife...and he shouldn’t be punished for her actions anymore..I’m sure there will be no issue in correcting the miscarriage of justice that was his ban from FFW...at least there better not be an issue. I might get a little annoyed if there is and I’m sure nobody would want that.

Andy: She’s not lying. I mean it’s funny that I was allowed to discuss the terms of her agreement on signing with FFW. So if I’m alright to do that, then I think I should be alright to accompany her for her matches. She’s on the money about what she just said though. Don’t irritate her. Don’t make her angry. And don’t tempt her. When people do that, accidents happen. I could cite you some examples, but they are pretty irrelevant here honestly. The point of it is that Raven Knight has a whole new playground in front of her. And unfortunately for some, her sights are already set. She’s eyeballing the Ultraviolence Championship, because not much she likes better than getting to play with weapons.

Raven: Besides the examples being irrelevant, they really take the fun out of it for me. I much prefer the enjoyment of seeing the reactions of my vic...I mean people who cross me when they get what’s coming to them. The Ultraviolence Championship could have been custom made for me...the name alone shows that. Violence comes naturally to me, it’s like nectar. I thrive on causing pain...and believe me, I will be causing a whole world of pain to whoever is stupid enough to stand in my way when I have my sights set on something. I would suggest that the women already even looking at that Championship start planning their escape routes now. While they still can.

Raven moves around on the other side of the car for some reason as Andy continues talking to the camera.

Andy: We’re going to start helping you with some visual aids of some of the...accidents that happen when she doesn’t get her way. Believe me when I tell you that--

He doesn’t finish the sentence before she motions him off the hood. He slides to his feet and moves away as she begins dousing gasoline all over the car. She even throws some inside as well before looking at the now empty cannister with a little disappointment. Raven tosses it aside as she reaches into her pocket, and heads towards Andy. She takes his hand as they walk towards the camera before throwing a lighter behind her as the car slowly erupts in flames. Raven’s laughter is heard after she is out of camera sight until we cut elsewhere.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:08:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 03:09:54 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Samara Steele made her return to the ring a few week ago, in an unsuccessful outing against Eileen Amaro. Tonight she looks to change that wave to a positive one, taking on one half of the Tornado Champions in Valentina Lozano! And joining me here we have the Evo Champion, Jo McFarlane!

Jo: Thanks for having me, Zack! Two women looking to change their fortunes, as it was only a few days ago that said Tornado Champion and her partner took the fall against the Queens!

The lights go dark aside from the ramp. “Bless me father for I have sinned...” The intro riff of Going to Hell by the Pretty Reckless hits the speakers as it's lit with a flashing a pulse of alternating blue and white.  Out from the back walks Samara Steele, stopping for a moment to take in the sight before her, with what can only be described as a smirk. Samara’s expensive sunglasses reflecting the light as she cracks her knuckles and adjusts her MMA gloves before walking down the ramp.

Father did you miss me,
Been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid to rest all my confessions I gave way back when.
Now I'm versed in so much worse,
So I am back again, and he said
For the lives that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I make, I'm going to hell!

Maggie: Hailing from Berkshire, England by way of Los Angeles, California....She is the The Berkshire Beauty, the Nefarious One...this is.... Samara Steele!!!

The buxom raven haired brawler makes her way down to the ring, slapping hands with a few fans along the way. Slowly Sam gets into the ring, using the steps to climb in and heads to the ropes with a smirk. Sam leans over the top rope, blowing a kiss to the camera-man and giving both fans and viewers a wonderful angle to look at. Samara removes her sunglasses, tossing them into the front row. Cracking her knuckles Samara leans against the far corner, ready for the match.

Zack: As I said earlier, Samara came back a few weeks ago after an absence since the previous October, where she actually appeared after Jo’s sucessful Evolution shot. In any case, Samara is less rusty than perhaps expected but could really do with the win over Valentina tonight.

Jo: I have no doubt whatsoever that she’ll get that win, either. As you said, she was unlucky and it cannot be disputed in who she faced in her reutn match not being the ideal one for anybody. Valentina on theother hand is another keelt of fish...but I might have participant and record bias going for me.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; Valentina Lozano certainly puts on a show getting to the ring! Her run with Isis recently hasn’t been the greatest, and she’s definitely looking to prove something tonight, even if she’s not with her partner.

Jo: Valentina has way too many things she needs to prove to too many people, starting with herself. She really, really needs to pick up something that resembles a win as she looks towards her and Isis’ rematch against the Fair at Unstoppable...they WILL take advantage of that.

As Fisk called for the bell, a smirk crosses Samara’s face as she steps out of her corner and heads towards Valentina, who stands lazily in her own corner, watching as Samara moves towards her. Once just reaching arms length, Samara stops, sensing that something might be up. She was right, as Valentina reached out without any warning and grabbed Samara, throwing her head first into the turnbuckle! Samara stumbles out, only for Valentina to take her around the head and drop her with a facebuster into the mat. Samara rolls to her back, and then out of the way of Valentina who goes for her. She doesn’t get very far though, as Valentina picks her up and sends Samara reeling into the corner thanks to a rather forceful forearm strike. Pulling Samara from the corner she then pulls the Berkshire girl out and whips her into the ropes, where a spinning elbow meets her this time, and this one if low enough that it catches Samara in the chest, but that only sends her back a step or so.

Zack: There’s something about Valentina’s attitude that...I don’t know, sometimes people forget that it’s there, and Samara fell victim to that with authority. She’s not got a shot in yet.

Jo: She hasn’t, and as much as I love the girl, that really, really was her own fault.

The step is just enough for Samara to get herself together, or at least that’s what she hopes for as Valentina steps forward and kicks her square in the side, in the ribs and causing the Englishwoman to drop to one knee. Valentina supplies her with another kick, this one to the head, and it’s all that Samara can do to not drop to her front again. This does not please the Latin Goddess in the slightest, who takes Samara by the hair, pulls her hair and slams Samara to the mat. Flipping her hair, a hand rests on her hip as she turns to the fans, raising a hand in triumph, which goes over as expected. However, in her turning to face the fans, she doesn’t see Samara pushing herself up just enough that she can grab Valentina by the ankle and drag her face first to the mat!

Jo: That’s what you get when you don’t pay attention! Valentina paid for her arrogance!

Zack: Samara needed an opening and she’s just been given it, now she just needs to keep it that way.

A grin crosses the Englishwoman’s face as the crowd cheer the movement, and she pushes herself to her knees, to then drive her elbows quite firmly into Valentina’s back, which causes the Canadian to arch her back on impact. She then gets to her feet, and while Valentina attempts to do the same, she finds that she can’t as a knee crashes into her gut. Samara then hauls Valentina up and hoists her overhead with an overhead belly to belly, and rolls it into a second, and then a third. Finally, she pulls the Goddess to her feet and throws a stiff elbow into her face, sending the Tornado Champion reeling. Valentina isn’t completely aware of what’s going on, and that works in Samara’s favour as she runs the ropes, leaps into the air and takes Valentina down with a double knee to the the chest! Samara then throws punch after punch into Valentina’s face, all closed punches until Fisk pulls Samara from her, which does not go down well. All the same, Samara complies and Valentina gets to her feet...only to wish she didn’t as Samara puts the boot in her, and Valentina drops like a sack of bricks, and Samara drops for the cover!

Zack: Samra hasn’t half kept that up, and now we have the first cover of the match!

ONE!

TWO! NO!

Jo: It’s almost a pity that never worked. That was a beautiful boot t the face.

Valentina shoves out of the cover, rolling the shoulder so much that she actually gets to her front. This gives Samara a chance to dig her elbow firmly into Valentina’s head, and she bounces off of it. Samara smirks and pulls Valentina up, and whips her into the nearest corner. Positioning herself, Samara then takes off and rails Valentina into the corner with a spear!

Jo: Spears hurt like a bitch  usually, but that one actually looked worse than normal!

Zack: It’s certainly an unusual tactic, but if it works, go for it!

The Goddess comes up, now sitting on the middle buckle where Samara pulls herself upright again. She then stands on the bottom buckle, and rains punches onto Valentina’s head. Reaching ten, the Berkshire woman then hops to the middle ropes, and looks as though she’s going to pll Valentina out, but out of nowhere Valentina comes back to life and shoves Samara with all the might she can manage out of the corner! Samara goes flying backwards, landing herd on her back, which gains a grin from the Latin Goddess, and jeers from the crowd. She then pulls herself to the top rope, and flies herself with a leg drop right across Samara’s throat!

Zack: I don’t know what was going on in Samara’s head that time, but it sure as hell didn’t work for her! That was quite the throw by Valentina!

Jo: The leg drop wasn’t much better! The last thing Samara needed was to let Valentina get another opening in this!

Getting back to her feet, Valentina looks down at Samara, and then scrapes her boot across the Englishwoman’s face. This gets a louder negative reaction from the crowd and her admonished by Fisk, not that she seems to care. She then drops a knee over Samara’s throat, which causes the Englishwoman to gag and roll to her side. Samara slowly gets to her feet, while Valentina stands beside her, shouting about how useless and pathetic she is, to the point where Samara flies for her once she’s there. She doesn’t get very far however as Valentina sticks her thumb in Samara’s eye! With Samara blinded, Valentina drops and pulls Samara into a victory roll!

Jo: Oh Jesus Christ! Roll up from the thumb in the eye! ...Not that I should be surprised, it’s Valentina.

ONE!

TWO!

THR---NO!

Zack: Samara got lucky there, not that you’d hear anyone else say that. Especially her.

Samara gets the hell out of there, and that does not go down well with Valentina, who looks rather annoyed, telling Fisk to count faster. While she’s doing that, Samara has reached her feet. Valentina scrambles to her feet and goes to throw a punch at the Englishwoman, which she blocks, forcing Valentina back a little. Samara then goes for one of her own, getting much the same response. However, a second on that Samara wasn’t expecting came at her, and Samara fired back with a shot of her own, The two women trade shots, with the crowd very solidly behind the Berkshire Beauty, who is slowly pushing Valentina back to the ropes. Noticing this, and once almost there, Valentina forces a switch and gets Sama up against the ropes. Samara attempts to get out of there, but Valentina flips her over and locks in the tarantula! Samara shouts, though whether it’s originally out of surprise or pain we can’t be quite sure.

Zack: The tarantula is a very effective move, but it’s not a legal move!

Jo: I promise you Zack, she knows that. But she doesn’t care very much. Must admit withthe right opponent I wouldn’t either.

Fisk tells Valentina she has to let Samara go on account of the old being illegal, but she has no interest in listening, which causes Fisk to start the count. Valentina doesn’t let go until she absolutely has to without being disqualified. Samara lands face first on the mat while Valentina perfectly flips to her feet on the outside, where she then grabs Samara and pulls her out into the ringside area, and then throws the Englishwoman into the barrier, where she rattles off of it, slumping to a seat. Fisk has started counting, but Valentina hasn’t noticed. Instead, she’s stomping into Samara for all she’s worth. Finally stopping and turning to alert the crowd to her opinion of herself, she notices that actually the ref has been counting and is now at seven. So she hauls Samara up and back into the ring, where the English wrestler lays prone on the mat. Valentina, grinning away to herself, then stomps into Samara’s stomach, until she is quite literally pulled off by Fisk, which gets him shouted at, asking him who does he think he is. Without waiting for an answer, she goes to Samara, pulls her up...and takes a headbutt to the bridge of her nose!

Jo: Somewhere in the back, Emma Mac was proud of that headbutt! How that didn’t make Valentina’s nose bleed is anyone’s guess!

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine there, Jo! But Valentina is dizzy!

Valentina goes stumbling back, while Samara composes herself, and watching the slightly dazed Valentina before dropping her down with the spinning reverse STO!

Zack: And there’s Nephilim! Samara’s calling for the end!

Jo: And making sure Valentina does get any kind of roll with a month to go til Unstoppable!

Samara pulls herself up, licking her lips as she awaits Valentina rising...waiting. And as she does, she launches herself into the air and drops Valentina again with her jumping Superman Punch!

Jo: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! ...Though maybe not applicable here. Just Drop Dead maybe?

And into the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Zack: And chalk that as a potential change in momentum for Samara!

Maggie: Your winner, by way of a pinfall, SAMARA STEELE!

Zack: Samara needed that victory tonight, and damn if she didn’t earn it! Meanwhile, the Fair watched this one with interest.

Jo: They watched it, Isis watched it one of those three want to know what it’s gonna take to get themselves together in time for the rematch!

THe cheers of the crowd bring a smile to the Englishwoman’s face as Samara’s hand is raised by Kevin Fisk. And as she goes to celebrate, we go somewhere else.

Arkia Takes Charge

The next image we see is that of Amber Carano, and with her is a woman who hasn’t been seen on FFW television for several weeks. The reporter looks a little starstruck as she looks up to Arkia Fisk-Jones. Arkia looks to Amber with a warming smile as Amber speaks.

Amber: The last time we saw my guest, she was in a closed door meeting with the owner of this company discussing her role at the upcoming 8th annual Unstoppable. We didn’t find out that night what that would entail, but we will tonight. First of all, thank you for joining me and welcome back, Arkia.

The crowd giving a loud reception to Ms. Business. She nods back and hears a bit of the crowd reponse.

Arkia: You’re welcome and thank you of course. I love the energy here, stay lit.

Amber: So let’s cut right to the chase, and answer the question that has been circulating around you since your last visit here. What will your role be on FFW’s biggest stage of the year?

Arkia: Ummmm...hmmm…

The thinking pose is match with Arkia’s index tapping her chin. She only does it for a short time not wanting to keep them waiting any longer.

Arkia: You know that challenge the throne. Big time versus the pinnacle of the game? “Warp-Drive Dragon” Miko Ayano vs “The Supreme” Felicity Banks...You looking at the special referee.

Amber looks a bit taken aback at the news, clearly not expecting it but nonetheless curious by her expression.

Amber: What experience, if any, do you have as a referee?

Arkia hits Amber with the Nick Young expression.

Arkia: What? You, you asking this? Damn near 20 years in the sport with double digit matches refed and there’s asking of experience? Giiiirrrl, if you don’t put some respeck on my name like immediately?

Arkia smacks her teeth and then shakes her head with a chuckle.

Amber: As I’m sure you know both women fairly well, what can they expect from you when they meet for the first time ever at Unstoppable?

Arkia: Straight up officiating. I don’t slight either one and if they get too greasy with me I’ll even that up too. I respect the hell out of both of them therefore it should be a match for the ages without the bull so many of these moments are sadly coming to know.

Amber nods in agreement as she listens to the veteran former wrestler.

Amber: Last but not least, we’ve not seen Miko Ayano in a ring in some time. And the last few times we’ve seen Miss Banks, she’s had….temper issues. Do you have any thoughts for both Miss Ayano and Miss Banks to keep in mind at Unstoppable with you in charge?

Arkia: Miko needs to not second guess. That ring rust mess is only as strong as you let it be. Also, she’s gotta element of surprise in her unknown factor overall. Sure some cues never leave you but if she’s a changed woman she need to show a new beast in the ring. Fel…

Arkia chuckles.

Arkia: Doesn’t need to change a damn thing. You live by the temper and can die by the temper. She will have to sink or swim with it. It’s not so much changing her attitude but harnessing it. I look forward to my front row seat that I know for sure.

As she finishes, we see her added to the match graphic for the event. Velocity heads to commercial from there.  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:52:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 03:13:13 pm »

Velocity comes back to the ring as Maggie stands at the ready with her microphone, not to mention a bright smile.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a non-title tag team contest.

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

As “Not Gonna Die” by Skillet plays over the sound system, the duo of Chrysta and Shizuka slowly walk onto the ramp, surrounded by blue and gold lights and visuals.  With determined looks on their faces, the girls walk down the ramp, not taking their eyes off their destination.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, they hail from Los Angeles California...the Ice Queen, Chrysta...the Golden Fury, Shizuka Miyamoto...they are... the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Approaching the ring, Chrysta walks up the stairs while Shizuka rolls into the ring, holding the ropes open for her partner. Once Chrysta is inside Shizuka removes her coat, and Chrysta hands her robe to the referee. The girls go to the center of the ring, ready for a fight.

Zack: Chrysta and Shizuka have their final match set for Unstoppable 8 against the Pistols, but coming up, they have an opportunity to do something they have never done: knock off sitting Unity Champions.

Mai: They also have the chance to grow testicles, but I doubt that’ll happen either...at least to Chrysta.

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted. The FFW Unity Tag Team Championship belts can be seen around their waists.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca unhooking the belt from her waist and holding it up high.

Maggie: And their opponents… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil, the FFW UNITY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way as they taunt the crowd exposing their championship belts, before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

Mai: I want you to take a long look here, Zack. Because I want you to get used to this picture of them with the Unity titles, because it will be no different after Unstoppable.

Zack: I appreciate your confidence in the Brazilian Storm, and it’d probably carry more weight if you didn’t want to sleep with both of them.

Stephen Wilson asks for both teams to decide whose starting the match only and Shizuka starts to exit the ring through the ropes only for Bianca and Mel to charge across the ring; Mel catching Shizuka with a running knee to the side of her head, sending her falling to the floor while Bianca delivered a two footed dropkick to Chrysta’s chest, sending her backwards into the corner. As Chrysta hit the pads, Salvador popped back to her feet and sent the Charge of Heart member out of the corner with an armdrag. The Ice Queen started to push up to her feet only for Mel to charge towards her and caught her with a boot to the face as the Change of Heart member rose to her feet. Once more Chrysta tried to rise to her feet only for both members of the Storm to mow her down once more, this time with a throat kick from Bianca and a low blow kick from Mel. Chrysta pushed back up to her knees only for Salvador and Avilo to once more come off the ropes and drive matching savate kicks into her body, sending her down once more.

Mai: Look at this brilliant teamwork already, and the match has barely begun here! This is what makes them Unity Champions, Zack.

Zack: The match HASN’T began at all. And I think you mean double teaming, because that’s what I’m seeing here. And when did I say they weren’t the Unity Champions.

As Shizuka got back to her feet on the outside of the ring, she looked to slide under the ropes only to be met with a baseball slide from Bianca. Miyamoto managed to stay on the apron after taking the blow to her side and started to once more enter the ring only for Mel to drop a leg across her shoulder blades. Mel used her strength to pull Shizuka up to her feet and into a double underhook, bringing her knees up into the midsection of the Golden Fury, spinning her around before she released the underhook, grabbing her by her ring attire instead as she threw her over the top rope and back to the outside while Bianca had her hand closed around Chrysta’s throat, choking her out - until, in desperation the Ice Queen brought her hand up and raked Bianca’s eyes, temporarily blinding her and causing her to roll away while the referee intercepts Avilo and orders the Scottish Brazilian back to her corner, Mel shrugging her shoulders as she went back to the Strom’s corner, stepping out onto the apron and grabbed the tag rope. Wilson looked around to check that there were still just two women in the ring and finally called for the bell to start the match.

Zack: We finally got a bell, and it’s down to two as it should have been. I doubt Chrysta is feeling too energetic right now though after all we just saw.

Mai: She’ll get over it. And if she doesn’t, who cares? It’s not like she’ll be here after Unstoppable anyway.

Chrysta pushes herself up to her feet, advancing on Bianca as Salvador clears her vision and throws out a forearm that caught the Ice Queen in the gut. Bianca follows it up with a second forearm before she screamed towards the Change of Heart, causing Wilson to turn and find Shizuka pulling herself upwards onto the apron. With the officials attention momentarily diverted, Bianca lashed out with a low blow right between Chrysta’s legs. Salvador grinned as she pushed up to her feet and a moment later, planted her opponent into the canvas with a DDT. As soon as they landed, the FFW Unity Champion rolled over onto her foe’s back, grabbed a handful of hair and started to bounce her face off the canvas like she was dribbling a basketball before she pressed downwards and started to swipe and grind her face against the ring mat.

Mai: Look at how sporting Bianca is there. She’s making sure the mat is clean of debris and dirt by rubbing Chrysta’s face in it.

Zack: You do know most of the roster tend to watch their matches back, don’t you? Because...I know Change of Heart does.

Wilson called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before Bianca rolled away to her feet and began to stomp away at her opponent as she started to rise, transitioning through to jabbed out right hands as the Ice Queen continued to rise. The Ice Queen made it to her feet only to get a European uppercut from the Typhoon who grabbed hold of her wrist as she jerked her forward and into a short arm clothesline. Chrysta hit the mat and Bianca got back to her feet, moving towards her corner and made the tag to her partner. Mel Avilo quickly entered the ring and charged towards the rising Change of Heart member, catching her with a knee to the jaw, rocking her backwards onto her haunches. Quickly Avilo moved around behind Chrysta, wrapping her arms around her in a rear waistlock and hoisted her onto her feet. Mel checked behind her, finding her partner ready to deliver a lungblower and attempted to deliver a German suplex only for the woman from Thousand Oaks, California to block the move. Mel tried once more only for the move to be blocked once more; Chrysta firing off two back elbows into the side of her head to get the release.

Zack: Look at those elbows, Chrysta’s knocking Mel loopy! Avilo may be wondering why she didn’t stay on the apron instead of taking the tag.

Mai: You clearly don’t have the faith in our Unity Champions that I do, it’s going to take way more than that to stop Mel.

The Ice Queen took two steps forward as the grip was released and brought her boot upwards with a flash kick to Mel’s jaw, sending her stumbling backwards. Salvador skipped out of Mel’s way and ignored the referee -  who was trying to get her out of the ring - as she charged towards Chrysta… and straight into a high knee. Bianca staggered backwards only to get a headbutt from the Change of Heart member that she followed up with a brain chop, dropping Salvador to the mat, causing her to roll out of the ring, holding her head. The Ice Queen quickly turned her attention back to the legal member of the Storm, just in time to catch her coming forward, dropping her shoulder and lifting her up into the air before she dropped her chest first over the top rope. Avilo landed on her feet and staggered towards her opponent who once more dropped her shoulder, lifting the powerful Scottish-Brazilian wrestler up and into a text book Samoan drop.

Mai: I heard Chrysta learned that move because Shizuka always makes her take out the trash at their home. And that’s how she drops it into the can.

Chrysta took a moment after delivering the move, rising simultaneously with Mel and tagged her jaw with a European uppercut. Mel rocked backwards on her heels but didn’t retreat a step. Chrysta delivered another European uppercut with similar results and this time Chrysta dropped down slightly, bending her knees and drove upwards into a third European uppercut; her arm smacking into Mel’s jaw causing her to take a step backward, turning around in a circle and as Mel came back to face her opponent, the Alaskan grabbed her by the head and dropped down to her knees for a jawbreaker. Mel’s hands shot to her jaw as the jawbreaker hit, leaving her feet as she bounced backwards and fell to the mat, rolling to her feet and Chrysta ran her down with a clothesline. Again Mel rolled onto her knees only for the Change of Heart member to deliver three quick punt kicks into her rib cage before bringing the Unity title holder up to her feet and whipped her across the ring into the Change of Heart corner. She took a moment to measure up Mel as she hit the corner and charged towards her, driving her boot into her with a yakuza kick to the chest and then made a tag to Shizuka.

Zack: That’ll take the wind out of you in a hurry, and now Chrysta’s bringing Shizuka into the match. The tempo may be about to pick up.

Mai: Only if Shizuka had Mexican for lunch.

Miyamoto stepped into the ring, joining her partner and the pair of them pulled Mel out of the corner, hooking her arms before they both drove her face forward into the canvas with a modified side Russian leg sweep. Chrysta rolled out of the ring underneath the bottom rope, pulling herself back up to her feet and taking her place in the corner as Shizuka quickly applied an STF, clasping her hands around Mel’s chin and pulling back on her head. Wilson dropped to his knees, asking the Tag Team Champion if she wanted to quit, getting a refusal from the woman. Miyamoto pulled back further on her head yet still doesn’t get the submission as Mel used her hands to pull them to the side and wrapped her hand around the bottom rope. Wilson called for the break and Shizuka released her grip only to pull her foe upright and began to drive knees into her midsection before she sent her over with a belly to belly suplex.

Mai: Did you hear the rumor that Shizuka’s having hormone treatments so she can become Shigeru and pretend like she created Mario?

Zack: I’m just going to call the match, and you can continue doing….whatever it is that you do out here.

Mel hit the canvas and started to roll to her feet, only getting as far as one knee before Shizuka threw herself at the Unity Champion, catching her with a flying forearm to the jaw knocking her back to the mat. The Golden Fury turned quickly back to Mel, pulling her upwards only to drive knees into her gut before she planted her into the canvas with a snapmare driver. Avilo rolled over onto her back only for her opponent to hit the ring ropes, springboarding off them and into a knee drop straight into the chest of the legal member of the Storm before she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: That knee drop may not have put Mel away, but it’s certainly helping to take a lot of the starch out of her in the process.

Mel kicked out and Shizuka pulled her upwards, dragging her over to the Change of Heart corner and made the tag to the Ice Queen before she pulled Mel forward and lifted her onto her shoulders for a powerbomb. She didn’t release the strong Brazilian wrestler, lifting her up again into a second, third and finally a fourth powerbomb, dropping to her knees and sliding out of the ring as Chrysta perches on the top turnbuckle, waiting as Mel, holding her back, slowly pushes back up to a vertical base before the Ice Queen flies and catches her with a clothesline to complete the Ice Coffin. Mel hits the mat and Chrysta quickly makes the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Trying to use an ICE COFFIN when the target is far from out of it. Isn’t Mel just wonderful out there? I wonder if she’d twerk for me if I asked.

Again Mel kicked out of the pinfall and Chrysta pulled her upwards, twisting her arm in its socket as she moved back towards the corner once more with Avilo in tow. As the Thousand Oaks resident reached the corner she socked her opponent across the jaw with a left cross. Mel tried to stagger away only for her arm to still be trapped by the Change of Heart member who delivered another left cross before she backed up against the turnbuckles and climbed to the top turnbuckle and tightrope walked a third of the way along the top strand and leapt off, bringing a chop down onto her shoulder. The Brazilian Storm member reeled away, holding her shoulder only to get a kick to the gut when she turned back to face the Ice Queen who then gripped hold of her head to deliver a single facebreaker smash. Keeping a hold of her head, Chrysta transitioned into a front facelock as she took hold of her foe’s leg and snapped off a Fisherman’s suplex, holding it for the pinfall attempt.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: You can tell they are dead set on trying to upset the champions tonight. They’ve been going for one fall after another, where the champions haven’t even had one.

Mel got her shoulder up at the last moment and Chrysta looked up at the referee asking him if he was sure and Stephen Wilson nodded his head showing her the two count. The Ice Queen pulled her opponent up to her feet and walked her over to the Change of Heart corner where she talked to her partner and made the tag. Miyamoto scaled the turnbuckles, as Chrysta looked to hook Mel’s head and attempted to lift her into a vertical suplex. Mel though blocked the attempt, quickly dropping to one knee where she grabbed her opponent around her knees and yanked them out from under her, sending her to the mat. Avilo didn’t let go however, and an instant later she had used her grip around Chrysta’s legs to catapult her back towards the corner and shoulders first into her partner’s shins, causing her to fall forward, flipping down onto her back in the corner. Shizuka instantly rolled to her side, hand going to her back. Mel had fallen sideways into the ropes as she tried to recover from the attacks that she’d suffered but still had enough about her to hold the top rope and deliver stiff kicks into Miyamoto’s spine.

Zack: Mel’s trying to get her bearings after getting walloped by Change of Heart for the last bit, but she’s still able to use those legs.

Mai: And what glorious legs they are, Zack! Smooth and toned and...whew! Kinda warm all of a sudden.

Wilson ordered Mel to let her get away from the ropes and the Scottish-Brazilian wrestler shook her head as she instead wrapped her arms around her opponent, jerking her out of reach of the ropes and with a huge grunt of effort hurled her overhead with a release German suplex. Shizuka rolled and started to rise back to a vertical base, Mel a half step ahead of her and the Unity tag team champion quickly skipped forward and drove a Savate kick into the side of her foe’s jaw. The Golden Fury fell into the ropes and rebounded towards Mel who scooped her upwards and delivered an Atomic drop to her that she followed up with a neckbreaker. Mel was starting to get her second wind, getting to her feet as Miyamoto only made it as far as her knees and she began to tee off on her with a combination of right and left hands before she yanked her up to her feet by her hair and brought her forward into a raised knee to her abdomen. The Change of Heart member leaned forward and Mel hooked her head, taking off across the ring and slammed her head into the canvas with a bulldog. As the Golden Fury landed she pushed up onto all fours, Mel rolling over to face her and threw a vicious right hand before she once more dragged her back to her feet, scooping her upwards and into a powerslam. The Brazilian Storm member made the cover, hands on Shizuka shoulders, pressing them into the canvas as she did so.

One…

Two…

Zack: That’s nothing but raw power from Mel off the powerslam. She may not be built like a powerhouse, but she certainly possesses the qualities of one.

Shizuka forces her shoulder upwards to break the pin and Mel slides over on top of her, taking up the mount position and began to drive right and left hands to her jaw. Wilson used the count to get the pair to separate, Mel taking a handful of hair to pull her opponent to her feet and walked her over to the Brazilian Storm corner, sending her face first into the top turnbuckle. Shizuka tried to step backwards only for Mel to grab hold of her head with both hands and hurled her face first into the top turnbuckle once more. This time when Miyamoto staggered backwards, Avilo spun her around and locked in a bearhug, squeezing her opponent in her powerful arms. Shizuka did her best to try and force Mel’s hands and arms apart. Unfortunately for The Golden Fury, Mel’s arms were like a steel ring around her; her grip vice tight and only tightening as Shizuka struggled, causing her to cry out in pain. Mel tightened her grip once more and this time as she did so, Miyamoto delivered a bell clap to the sides of her head, crashing her forearms against Mel’s ears. She delivered a second bell clap quickly followed by a third and then a rough fourth that finally got her the break. Shizuka took a step backwards, away from her opponent, grimacing in pain only to step forward a moment later and while Mel was disorientated from the bell claps shoved her backwards into the ring ropes. Avilo bounced off them and back towards her opponent who sent her back down to the canvas with a Polish Hammer.

Zack: The Polish Hammer is one of the oldest moves in the business, and Mel uses it with expertise to bring Shizuka down.

Mai: It’s especially painful for Shizuka, who has no chest to speak of so that’s bone on bone right there.

Shizuka dropped to her knees for a moment, holding her back then pushed up to her feet and started to slowly stagger across the ring towards her partner. She barely made it to the middle of the ring before Mel was back on her feet and Bianca had leaned into the ring, over the top rope and made the tag. Salvador entered the ring and with an arm around Mel’s shoulders she quickly sent her after Miyamoto. Avilo caught her, wrapping her arms around her in a rear waistlock before she could get close enough to make the tag to Chrysta and then sent her up and over with a high angle release German suplex that saw Bianca perfectly time a lungblower as Shizuka flew down to the air. Mel rolled away and left the ring as Miyamoto rolled back and forth in pain only for Bianca to Garvin stomp her before she pulled her back up to her feet and delivered a swinging DDT.

Mai: Shizuka has the benefit of knowing that no matter how many times she gets dropped on her head, it won’t make her any less unattractive.

Once more Salvador rolled away and came to her feet, dropping back to the ring ropes as she waited for her opponent to push up to her knees before she charged her and delivered a knee trembler that sent the Thousand Oaks resident back to the canvas. Salvador dove into the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Shizuka ate a molar-rattling knee right there, and credit to her for not being unconscious off that move!

Miyamoto rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and Bianca pulled her straight back up to her feet only to drive her palms into her middle with a hadouken. Shizuka stepped backwards as the Typhoon turned her back on her and ran towards the ropes, bouncing off them and launching herself into a shoulder tackle knocking her on her ass. Shizuka holds her back as she lands, rolling onto her front and begins to slowly push herself upwards only for Bianca to hook her arms and slam her down with a tiger suplex that the Brazilian bridged for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Lord, I love the angle I got watching that bridge. My goodness, I may need a longer commercial break after this.

Once more Shizuka got her shoulder up ahead of Wilson making the three count causing Bianca to sit up and stare at him as she asks for three but only gets shown the two from the man. Salvador gets to her feet and signals to the crowd, getting a loud chorus of boos from them as she circles around the California resident, waving her to her feet. As Miyamoto gets her feet underneath her the Typhoon swoops on her, grabbing hold of her wrists before she lifted her off her feet and spiked her down with the Typhoon Driver. With a smile on her face, Bianca dropped to her knees and made the cover, lazily hooking one leg as she did so. Stephen Wilson slid into position, checking the shoulders and started to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Talk about phenomenal timing there from Chrysta! I don’t think her partner was going to make it out that time without her.

Before the official can complete the count, Chrysta made the save, delivering a low dropkick to the crown of Bianca’s head before Mel can stop her and instantly rolls away to the outside and starts to head back to the corner. Wilson makes sure everyone is aware that it’s only a two count and forces Mel back to her corner. Bianca held her head and glared at Chrysta, telling her that she’d only delayed the inevitable causing the Ice Queen to roll her eyes as she returned to the corner, rousing the crowd to get behind the Change of Heart. The crowd slowly started to get behind them as Salvador circled back around to Shizuka and tried to pull her back to her feet only for Miyamoto to drop back down to her knees. Bianca pulled her head back with a handful of hair and slapped the Golden Fury across the jaw, snapping her head backwards before she pulled her upwards and started to pull her towards the Brazilian Storm corner. Shizuka though puts on the brakes, driving a fist into her kidney area. Bianca pressed on regardless and Shizuka delivered another kidney shot, stopping Bianca in her tracks. Salvador turned to face her opponent and as she did so, Shizuka lunged at her, lifting her off her feet and dumped her on her back with a hard Alabama Slam, falling backwards onto her ass as she drove the Brazilian down.

Zack: Good Lord, I felt that impact over here! Bianca bounced...literally bounced off the mat after that move!

Salvador rolled away and started to rise as Shizuka forced herself to beat her to her feet and drove a kick upwards into her face. Bianca reeled backwards only for Miyamoto to catch hold of her wrist and jerk her forward into an impact buster. Again Shizuka rolled away onto her front, breathing deeply before she finally, slowly started to push her way up to her feet, looking for her corner as she made it to all fours. Chrysta stomped her feet, clapping her hands and finally Miyamoto found her as she made it to one knee, spotting her partner over the shoulder of the rising Bianca Salvador. Miyamoto forced herself up to a vertical base and launched herself towards her opponent, driving an elbow into the side of the Brazilian’s head. She followed it up with a second elbow before she hooked her head, lifted her upwards and spun around to drop her into the canvas with a brainbuster. Once more Shizuka lay back on the mat for a couple of moments before she forced herself to roll onto her front and up to all fours, crawling towards her corner and diving to make the tag before the onrushing Mel could stop her.

Zack: And there’s the tag, Mel couldn’t make it in time! Here comes Chrysta!

Mai: Three words no one has ever said with excitement in their voice until now.

Chrysta entered the ring by slingshotting herself over the top rope and into a flying clothesline, catching Mel and sending her back to the floor. Mel rolled over to her feet and immediately got a boot to the side of her face causing her to step and stagger backwards a step or two. As she does so, Chrysta jerked Mel forward by her wrist, dropping her shoulder and sent her upwards and over the top rope with a back body drop. Chrysta quickly turned her attention to Bianca as the Brazilian wrestler was pulling herself up in the corner and Chrysta charged towards her, catching her with a running knee as she leaned backwards against the turnbuckles. Taking hold of her wrist, Chrysta sent Bianca barrelling across the ring and followed hot on her heels with a splash. Salvador stepped unsteadily out of the corner only for her foe to grab hold of her and drop her hard onto her shoulders and the back of her head with a backdrop driver. Chrysta again forced herself upwards, climbing to the top rope and leapt high into the air, coming down on top of Bianca with the Falling Icicle variant of the Houston Hangover. Quickly she made the cover on Bianca, hooking her leg as she did so.

Zack: That’s it right there! The Change are gonna upset the Storm!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Never say that again! How dare you show such lack of faith in our proud Unity champions!

Salvador’s shoulder came up before the three as Shizuka caught Mel on the apron with a running kick to her face, sending her back to the floor before she could interfere in the match. Wilson showed the two count to Chrysta who nodded in acceptance and pulled Bianca upwards as she gave the sign for the Avalanche causing the crowd to get louder behind the Change of Heart. Chrysta lifted Bianca upwards, high above her head into the Gorilla Press Slam position and Salvador kicked her feet, twisted her body and escaped her clutches, landing on her feet behind Crysta and shoved her away… straight into the referee as he moved around in front of them, sending Wilson to his ass and causing his head to bounce off the middle turnbuckle.

Mai: Oh boo hoo, the referee got knocked down and hit his wittle head. All referees are subhuman anyway.

Wilson rolled to his side, holding his head as Chrysta stepped backwards and Bianca looked to capitalise on the mistake as she reached for her foes head only to get beaten to the punch; the Ice Queen lashing out with a savate kick of her own that Salvador reacted to by bringing her heads to her jaw to cushion the blow. Still it had an effect on Bianca causing her to stumble and step forward straight into a cutter from Chrysta. Salvador bounced on the mat as she landed and on pure instinct rolled to her front and started to push upwards only for Chrysta to beat her to feet, deliver a headbutt to her and then lifted her upwards once more into a Gorilla Press Slam that she transitioned into a Death Valley Driver on the way down to complete the Avalanche. Bianca bounced on the canvas and came to a rest on her back on the opposite side of the ring to Mel and Shizuka, unmoving except for the rise and fall of her chest as she drew breath. Chrysta fell on top of her to make the cover, hooking her leg.

Zack: Avalanche, they ARE GONNA DO IT!!

….

Mai: Are you sure about that?

Wilson started to crawl towards the cover and looked to check the pin, focusing on the shoulders, missing Salvador’s hand laying underneath the bottom rope. As he did so, Mel moved towards Shizuka in the corner, Golden Fury coming towards her and looking for another kick to her face. Wilson started to make the count. Slowly, with his eyes looking a little glazed over.

One……

Zack: C’mon! Chrysta’s had this for a ten count by now!

Avilo ducked this time, grabbing the ankle of her standing foot and jerking it backwards causing Miyamoto to fall forward and faceplant into the apron. As Angela Keanan was sprinting towards the ring and already halfway down the ramp.

Two……

Mai: Who called this one out? I thought the original referee was counting brilliantly!

Mel looked to slide into the ring to try and make the save only for Miyamoto to dive after her, over the bottom rope and grab her ankle as Mel lashed out towards her.

… … THREE!!!!

Mai: WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS…..

Zack: I think Chrysta and Shizuka won, but….wait!

Wilson slowly pushed over into a sitting position as Keanan slid into the ring and grabbed his hand as he was about to call for the bell and the senior official waved off the count. Wilson looked up to her as he asked her what was happening, only for Keanan to head towards the time keeper making sure they knew the match continued. Stephen Wilson made it back to his feet along with Chrysta who both asked what was happening and Keanan explained to them that the match had to go on; that Bianca’s hand was underneath the bottom rope, therefore breaking up the pin. Wilson asked once more just for clarification from the senior official The screen went to split screen, showing the pinfall from a different angle and confirming that Bianca’s hand was indeed underneath the bottom rope for the pinfall and that waving off the count was the correct call.

Mai: I love this referee! Give her a raise! Buy her a Brazilian wax while you’re at it!

Zack: What a heartbreaker! Everyone here, including me, thought this was over!

Keanan checked on Wilson as Chrysta turned back towards Salvador, doubling back towards her as Bianca was slowly pulling herself upwards to her feet. Meanwhile Shizuka and Mel had gotten to their feet - Mel in the ring, Shizuka on the apron, Avilo catching her with a throat thrust before she grabbed hold of her head and drove her face first into the steel ring post. Miyamoto dropped off the ring apron, landing on her feet on the floor for a moment before she collapsed. As she did so, Bianca caught Chrysta with a low blow. The legal member of Change of Heart backed up as Mel skipped past her and offered herself up as a springboard, allowing Bianca to come forward, hurling her high into the air and allowing her to complete the Tidal Wave with a volley kick. Bianca falls into the cover, hooking Chrysta’s leg in the middle of the ring as Mel watches for Shizuka trying to make the save and Stephen Wilson drops into position and makes the count; Keanan sliding out of the ring.

Mai: TIDAL WAVE!! NOW COUNT, YOU IDIIOT!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Zack: Aww, man! They had it, I know they had it!

This time Wilson calls for the bell and Keanan retrieves the FFW Unity Title belts as Bianca sits up with a smile on her face as she realises they picked up the win.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall...the team of Mel Avilo and “The Typhoon” Bianca Salvador…. BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Zack: Change of Heart had this match, there was no question about it! But fate was in the wrong corner, and the Unity Champions have come away victorious!

Mai: Fate was in the RIGHT corner, and the right decision was made! Get over it, bucko!

Mel and the official help Bianca to her feet, raising her hands in the air as they are handed the Unity title belts. They celebrate in the middle of the ring as Keanan checks on Shizuka and Chrysta before they head towards the corners, climbing to the top rope, holding the belts aloft to boos and jeers from the crowd before the show cuts elsewhere.

Blonde Bad & Beautiful

A video package begins as we are looking up at the top of a circus tent before someone vaults off the trapeze, gliding through the air with the circus goers making the appropriate sounds of astonishment. Airbourne’s “Blonde Bad and Beautful” begins to play before we start cutting from one video to the next.

Blonde bad and beautiful
In the lost summer sun
With her tight dress painted on
Fahrenheit 101

Kelly nails a spiked hurricanrana, driving Leona’s head into the mat.  She’s quickly to her feet, with a standing moonsault- connecting on Misty, instead.  Then she gets to her feet, full extension, frog splashing down atop Leona, and hooking the leg!

Zack: THREE RING CIRCUS!  Modified to take out BOTH competitors!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!!

Wendy: Did she… YES!  KELLY MCGUFFIN FINALLY DID IT!

*DING DING DING*

Cory: Your winner…. and NEW FFW Televison Champion…. KELLY MCGUFFIN!

It’s not a mixed reaction anymore- its decisively pro-Kelly as the former trapeze artist leaps to her feet, shrieking with victorious emotion, as Christian applauds her on the outside.  The referee hands her the TV title, and she presses it to her lips, bending over it in the ring, cradling it.

She's a XXX movie just walking by
Lip-gloss high heels I'm losing my mind
She's coming at me like a wrecking ball
Upstairs downstairs she got it all

Aimee’s shoulder came up off the mat and the New Yorker rolled away from her, holding her back as she made it to the ropes. The younger woman started to pull herself upright, getting to her feet just a step ahead of Easter who she kicked in the gut, hooked her head and drove her down into the mat with the Clipped Wings headlock driver. Easter rolled onto her back and the woman from Coney Island fell on top of her, hooking her leg weakly once more as Stringer dove into position.

Mai: THAT’S THE DRIVER!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as she helped Kelly to her feet and raised her hand in victory.

Zack: Kelly landed her Clipped Wings, and Kincaid has picked up a massive victory here tonight at Unstoppable!

Anita: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Mai: Aimee’s now dropped three straight, she needs to find out what’s not working in her strategy.

Kelly was still holding her back as she started to celebrate in front of the sold out Orlando crowd who were cheering her loudly.

Blonde bad and beautiful
Blonde bad and beautiful She got it all
She's blonde bad and beautiful
Blonde bad and beautiful

The final image is shown before Velocity heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:47:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 03:15:00 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and heads right back to the ring where the spotlight shines over Maggie Rourke as she addresses the crowd.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break. Welcome back, folks. You heard Maggie, the main event is next. Joining me for this is one third of Chaotic Temptation who had a successful main roster debut at Breaking Point, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, I’m starting to get quite comfortable in this chair. It’s even more special tonight to see Scarlett in her first FFW main event and the first one for Chaotic Temptation as a team.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Zack: Legs & Arse haven’t been on Velocity in some time, but they look to make up for lost time in this tag team main event. Also Muirne is still sitting on her Pick Your Poison contract, and the clock’s ticking before that expires.

Missy: I really hope they don’t take it too badly when my girls inevitably beat them. At least they’ll be able to say they were one of the first teams to lose to Chaotic Temptation, that’s something.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with Emma and Scarlett flanked by Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Pretty Little Psycho” Emma MacNamara, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Missy and Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all four meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out.

Zack: It’s hard to deny the tear that this group has been on since they formed, but their biggest drawback in this match? It’s that it’s only their second time together as a team. That could be the telltale factor in this main event.

Missy: If you think it’s been a tear so far, we’re just getting warmed up, Zack. Emma and Scarlett may only be on their second match as a team but I have no doubt that their natural chemistry and individual skills will more than make up for that.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as Maggie exits the ring. Muirne stays in for her team as Christian shares some insight, and as a result, Emma starts for her team. The Ultraviolence Champion looks across at the redheaded brawler in front of her, and waves her forward with both hands. Muirne obliges without wasting a moment as she charges towards her, only for Emma to sidestep her and move behind her. She slapped her in the back of the head as Muirne turned around, eliciting a little grin from Emma before Butler lunged towards her again. Another sidestep, another slap in the back of the head. Muirne looked back at her with a less than jovial expression on her face….and then slapped Emma across the mouth to a pop from the crowd. Before the champion could retaliate, Muirne swept her legs out from under her and mounted her to deliver a series of punches to Emma’s head. She got back to her feet finally with the crowd behind her, and as Emma got up, she got a slap to the back of her head from Muirne.

Zack: I think Emma was trying to piss Muirne off to start this match, and it only lit a fire under her more than was already there. Oh, and a little tit for tat there from the Arse of Legs & Arse!

Missy: Emma was having a little fun there with Muirne, but it hasn’t gone quite the way I think she wanted it to. There’s no doubt that Muirne is just gonna be pissing off Emma right now. I know I wouldn’t wanna be doing that!

When Emma turned back around, she caught a kick to the gut that doubled her over long enough for a knee lift from Muirne rocked her backwards. She quickly grabbed her head, and darted towards the corner. Butler drove Emma’s head into the second turnbuckle with a bulldog. And as the champion stumbled backwards, Butler started peppering her with jabs one after another. Each connected flush before the redhead pulled one fist back, spat on it, and clobbered Emma with a right cross to the jaw that put her on the mat.

Missy: Okay, so that was just disgusting. Was there really any need for that? Muirne is in control at the moment but that can’t last forever and I predict that she’s gonna end up regretting pissing off my girl.

Zack: Muirne isn’t exactly known for having a long fuse herself. Both of these women are more than happy to trade blows, and Butler’s just getting the better of it right now!

As the Ultraviolence Champion tried to get to her feet, Butler fired her across to the far side. When Emma rebounded, the redhead scooped her up and planted her with a flapjack to the mat. But Muirne didn’t stop there, she rolled to her feet and hit the far side ropes. And as Emma began to rise to her feet, she got caught with a legdrop bulldog that planted her face down on the mat. Butler quickly rolled her over, and fell into a cover for the referee to count.

ONE!!

The one had barely hit the mat before Emma kicked out, and Muirne immediately applied a side headlock on her grounded opponent and leaning into her to add more pressure.

Zack: With the kind of matches Emma is regularly involved in, it’s going to take a good bit more than that to put her away.  The key is Muirne has her down, and has every intention to keep her there.

Missy: You’re not wrong there on either count, Zack. Emma can and has taken a lot more than this before, it takes a hell of lot to keep her down. I can’t really blame Muirne for trying though. I’d likely be doing the same...it’s not gonna work for her though.

Butler grinded in the headlock, causing Emma to quickly attempt to get out of the hold. The champion started back to her feet with Butler still keeping it applied. She went to shoot her off into the ropes, but the redhead wasn’t interested in that and instead kept the hold applied. Butler dragged her back to her corner, and reached out for the tag to her partner. Siobhan climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle from the inside to deliver an ax handle shot to Emma’s back. Her partner left the ring as Siobhan began to fire a few kicks into Emma’s body as she tried to get up. She whipped her across to the far neutral corner, where Emma struck back first. MacAdams darted towards her with a Stinger splash into a bulldog out of the corner. With the Ultraviolence champion down, Siobhan took off towards the ropes to pick up momentum until Scarlett pulled the top rope down as she hit it, causing her to topple over the top rope to the floor at ringside. When the referee admonished Silver, Christian told him the rope was loose.

Missy: You’d think that they would check those blasted ropes before the match. You could see that was loose from here, poor Siobhan could have been seriously hurt and nobody wants that, do they?

Zack: Yeah, right! Stuff like that is why he gets clobbered more often than not at ringside during some of these matches.

Emma began to get her wits about her as Scarlett dropped down to the floor. Muirne came in to stop the brunette, causing the referee to intercept her while Scarlett drilled Siobhan with a DDT to the floor. Silver scooped her up, and rolled her back under the bottom rope as Emma was now back to a vertical base. Muirne finally left the ring as Emma grabbed Siobhan’s feet, and catapulted her neck first into the bottom rope. It caused violent coughing from the redhead as the referee warned her about using the ropes. While he did that, Scarlett took off down the apron with a leg drop across Siobhan’s neck that nearly sent her out of the ring before Silver rolled her back inside and hopped onto the apron in her corner.

Zack: Scarlett Silver has yet to be tagged into this match, but it’s certainly not precluded her from taking some liberties at the expense of Siobhan.

Missy: I think you mean showing some initiative in showing the opposition a warm welcome, rather than taking liberties, Zack. You obviously just got mixed up with your words for a second there.

Emma grinned as she dragged Siobhan away from the ropes, and applied a headscissors onto the redhead. She locked her ankles around her neck, and squeezed her head with her legs, while Siobhan gasped for breath. MacAdams tried to pull her head free of the grip, only for the Ultraviolence Champion to roll onto her stomach and begin to dribble her head against the canvas with a few pelvic thrusts. Emma rolled back to a seated position, still keeping the headscissors applied. Clearly enjoying herself now, Emma pulled them towards her corner and reached up for the tag with the headscissors still applied. Silver climbed up immediately to the top rope, and came down with a knee drop into Siobhan’s body as Emma let go. It doubled the redhead in two before Silver hopped back up and did it a second time.

Zack: I think she calls that the BOOM BOOM, but SIobhan’s abdomen probably feels like it’s being CRACK CRACKED.

Missy: That is exactly what she calls it, and I think it’s simple but effective. Funny story, she actually chose the name from a song..blame it on the boom boom. I think it fits quite nicely.

She quickly rolled her onto her back, and hooked the outside leg for the cover before the referee went to count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Siobhan kicked out at two, and Scarlett got back to her feet. A double stomp to her ribs followed that before she took off for the far side, connecting with a rolling senton before sitting up with her hand on her jaw as he looked to the crowd as though she were already bored.

Missy: Scarlett is really starting to get into her swing now and have a little fun. Unfortunately we’ve all seen what her attention span can be like. She needs to stay focused and not play too many games...they tend to end up biting her on the butt.

Zack: You’ve got that right. Silver has the attentions pan of a flea at times, but right now, Siobhan’s in no condition to make her pay for it.

Silver got back to her feet, pulling Siobhan up with her. She hooked a front facelock before driving knees upon knees into Siobhan’s body. She finally scooped her up into a standing vertical suplex, holding her there before driving her back down into the mat with a brainbuster instead. Scarlett popped back to her feet, and took a seat on the middle rope with her legs crossed and her arms stretched over the top rope while Siobhan tried to recover.

Missy: Now she’s just showing off. It’s quite entertaining to watch though, she knows how to make things interesting.

Zack: While she’s sitting on the rope, Siobhan is recovering and getting her wits about her. She can take it easy and sit around like third base after the match ends.

Muirne tried to rally the crowd as Siobhan started to crawl towards her corner. Scarlett finally hopped to her feet from where she was sitting to go after her. MacAdams got to her feet finally as Silver came up from behind and grabbed her around the waist. MacAdams grabbed her head as soon as she did, and dropped her with a stunner. Silver bounced backwards onto the mat as Siobhan sat up to look for her corner.

Zack: Siobhan almost made it to her corner, but when Scarlett went to stop her, did she ever drop her?! Now Silver’s down, and Siobhan’s looking for a fresh brawler in her corner.

Missy: I knew it was going to end up biting her on the butt. Scarlett needs to try and pull herself together now, I dread to think of what she’s in for if she doesn’t before Siobhan gets to Muirne.

Siobhan finally spotted her partner, and headed towards her. When she reached out for the tag, she made it to the delight of the crowd. But the problem was Christian hopped up onto the apron, and caused the referee to go towards him and not see the tag. Butler came in full of fire as she started to pull Silver back to her feet, only for the referee to stop her before she could execute anything and tell her to head back to her corner. The crowd didn’t like this at all as Scarlett began to move again, and started dragging her opponent away from her team’s corner while the referee argued with Muirne.

Missy: Shame on Muirne, trying to get to Scarlett like that without an official tag. That is just shameful behaviour.

As Fisk continued to try to get Muirne out of the ring, Scarlett slapped her hands together over her head behind his back. And in came Emma again. The two hoisted Siobhan up, delivering a double gutbuster across their knees. Silver darted for the corner, and climbed up to the top rope. Emma grabbed her and threw her with a rocket launched that landed flush before Scarlett rolled out of the ring to the floor, and Emma made the cover! Muirne had finally been removed from the ring, and the referee darted in to make the count.

Zack: That was VIOLENT SEDUCTION, and there wasn’t a tag either! We got a cover, and this referee is calling things he doesn’t see!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Siobhan gets her shoulder up in time before the three comes down, causing Emma to drive right hands into her head before she makes it back to her feet. MacNamara hopped back to her feet, and caught Muirne with a clothesline off the apron to the floor. Butler landed on her feet though, and immediately darted back in, mowing Emma down from behind with a clothesline to the back of her head.

Missy: You see, what is Muirne doing again. She’s not the legal person and shouldn’t be in the ring at all, never mind mowing Emma down like that.

Emma began to get up first as the referee tried to get Muirne out of the ring. As he did that, Scarlett came back in illegally. When Siobhan began to rise, Silver darted towards her and planted her with a tornado DDT. She rolled right back out to the floor near her manager as Emma went for the cover again, right before the referee finally got Muirne back outside.

Zack: With Emma being a former tag champion and this team being managed by one as well, Emma and Scarlett are working like a team whose been together for years! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Again, Siobhan gets her shoulder up. Emma climbs back to her feet with a scowl, pulling MacAdams up by the head. But she gets surprised with a jawbreaker that sends MacNamara backwards into a stumble. Siobhan rises back to her feet, and blasts her with a bicycle kick that drops the champion. The redhead looks back to her corner with Muirne leaning over the top rope, and the live crowd getting louder to support the redhead to get to her.

Missy: Scarlett is a former tag champion too as it happens, Zack. I know, because she took them off me at the time! This crowd are well behind Muirne and Siobhan unfortunately, and that seems to be spurring them on rather a lot.

Emma rolled onto her stomach, also looking for her corner. It then became a race as they each started heading in the direction of their tag partners. Siobhan made it first though, lunging across for the tag to a roar from the crowd. Emma made it back to her feet as Muirne bolted into the ring, and darted towards her in a sprint. As she was about to make the tag, Muirne caught her from behind and executed a lungblower! Muirne bounced to her feet, and caught Scarlett with a discus clothesline off the apron to the floor, only to be caught by her manager. Butler hit the far side, and rebounded into a baseball slide that sent them both into the barricade before she hopped back to her feet, and pounded that mat with a scream!

Zack: Look at this! BLESS ME BAGPIPES...and Scarlett and Christian get a little action too! Butler’s is seven levels of fired up, and this Memphis crowd is right behind her!

Missy: Christian is getting good at catching..it’s been needed a fair bit in the last few matches. Muirne might be fired up but it can’t last forever she’s gonna end up burning out, eventually.

Butler screamed at Emma to get back to her feet, and the Ultraviolence Champion started to do just that. When she finally made it to her feet and turned in the right direction, Muirne had already rebounded off the far side ropes and caught her with a Polish hammer to the chest that flattened the Ultraviolence Champion! She immediately dropped into the cover before the referee fell to count.

Zack: That’s FOREIGN AID, and Emma may be out right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The champion got her shoulder up before Butler rolled to her feet. The redhead was still clearly running on adrenaline. She shouted “SHOTS ON THE HOUSE” before rebounding off the far side into a leaping leg drop to Emma’s chest. Butler snapped back to her feet, waving Emma to get up as she crouched in a neutral corner.

Missy: Emma is taking a lot of punishment from Muirne now, but we all know how resilient she is. It’s gonna be taking it’s toll on her though, she needs to either try and get some response in to Muirne or try and get to Scarlett for a tag.

Emma started to get to her feet very slowly, clearly on wobbly legs. As she turned, Muirne bolted out of the corner with a spear that folded her in half on the canvas. The crowd came to its feet as Butler hooked both legs for the cover!

Zack: What a spear!! This is over, the runaway train stops now!!

…………There was no count however as Christian had hopped up onto the apron again, causing the referee to go intercept him. Muirne pounded the mat with the fans making the count for the referee, finally causing him to turn around to make the count himself!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Emma kicked out in time to the dismay of the crowd...but they got a lot louder as an orange haired warrior emerged at the top of the ramp. She darted down to the ring, and Christian took off with Kassidy right behind him. They made a lap around the ring before Christian headed for the back with Kassidy right behind him.

Missy: What the - Kassidy has a serious obsession with Christian, it might be time for a restraining order at this point. You’d think after both me and Scarlett beating her she would get the hint and stay away. Brains obviously aren’t her thing.

Zack: That’s one less distraction at ringside, thanks to Kassidy! Now it’s two on two, and CK better head for the exits if he’s smart!

Muirne got back to her feet, and gave the referee a piece of her mind for not counting when he was supposed to. She then headed for the corner, and made the tag to Siobhan. The Leggy half of the team came back in as she started kicking the toe of her boot into the mat in the corner.

Zack: I know what that’s for, Siobhan’s gonna punt Emma’s head into the fourth row in a matter of seconds!

Missy: There’s no need to sound so pleased about it, Zack. I have faith in Emma, she’ll pull herself together and avoid it somehow.

As Emma got to her hands and knees, Siobhan bolted out of the corner with her punt that ALMOST landed. The Ultraviolence Champion rolled out of the way as Siobhan nearly ran into the corner. Scarlett decked her as she did with a chained fist, a la Missy, that cracked the redhead on the jaw. MacAdams fell over backwards as Emma rolled her up from the blind side! Muirne came in as Scarlett met her before she could get there!

Missy: I told you she would avoid it somehow, and Scarlett is making herself useful.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Scarlett shoved Muirne through the ropes, and went to help Emma to her feet. The referee raised both their hands to the dismay of the crowd.

Maggie: Here are your winners………….CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!

Zack: I’ve never seen someone run head on into a chained fist like that! MacAdams was out before she hit the mat, and Emma and Scarlett are victorious to the disgust of the fans in Memphis!

Missy: I’ve seen someone do that before, it looks even better from up close! These fans don’t know anything, they’re the same people that cheer for Kassidy, even after the disgusting way she has acted.

Scarlett helped Emma stay upright, looking somewhat proud as Emma began to come around herself. She pointed towards the back, apparently telling her about what happened a bit ago.

Missy: Scarlett has every reason to look proud, the girls did a great job tonight, but now they need to go and see about saving our manager from the orange haired banshee.

Zack: I understand we have a camera in the back following Kassidy, I hope they got their running shoes on! I bet your manager is halfway to Nashville by now.

Missy: He shouldn’t have to run away from her, it’s only because he won’t lay a finger on one of his clients opponents.

The cameras follow Kassidy as she bolts through the backstage corridors, and sees CK heading into a room. He dart inside with Kassidy right on his heels. And when she turns the corner to go in after him, a chair swings out and catches her flush on the face and drops her to the floor. The camera shows it was Chaotic Temptation’s locker room, and as it pans up from Kassidy to the person with the chair….the crowd saw…

Zack: O.E. AYANO!!?!

Missy: Atta girl! She’s a protector of the innocent obviously. And Kassidy deserved that...and more!

Zack: Has O.E. Ayano joined Chaotic Temptation?

That was the last words uttered as the camera looked at an indignant O.E. before Velocity faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: