Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 07:20:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 22

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 22  (Read 321 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 27, 2017, 10:28:32 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
June 27, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee. The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Caitlyn connecting with a savate kick, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Valerie McKinley extending her arms to a very unhappy crowd, Bianca Salvador burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, NHB hitting their Devastation Day Device, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen. 

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: With the historic Invasion show in London in the rear view mirror, Future Shock is back here in Boston as we now look ahead to Wipeout! Zack here, alongside Lyn Dallins, and we got a lot going on tonight. Let’s start with the main event as the Gardners face the returning Max Sato Experience in the latest round of the tag title tournament. Linda knows this group all too well, Lyn.

Lyn: Linda is no stranger to them certainly and Rose is about to make their acquaintence as well. Let’s hope there’s no Little Max this time around.

Zack: Speaking of that, it’ll be a volleyball challenge as four of the women who have their eyes set on the Future Shock Championship will compete tonight. Bianca and Sunny, who don’t really associate much with one another, meet Cereza and Andi. I’m not sure how much teamwork we’re going to see out of either side.

Lyn: Well, Cereza and Andi have wrestled as a team before so I am willing to believe they’ll have a bit more continuity here.

Zack: Since Invasion, we heard on social media that Sunny gave Anna the Future Shock Championship as some kind of a gift. As we all saw, Qilin figured heavily into the main event in London where we crowned a new Future Shock Champion. And Anna certainly didn’t want it that way.

Lyn: Not in the slightest, and everyone’s favorite Salt Bae has been wanting to set up a rematch with Cereza and no other guests at ringside, but it seems that Sunny or Qilin is done with her yet.

Zack: Speaking of that, I happen to know that the new Future Shock Champion is here tonight in the arena. And you can bet, Lyn, she’ll have plenty to say regarding the events of Invasion.

Lyn: I’m sure the topics of Cereza, Sunny and Qilin will all be coming up... Hn. I’m reminded just now that Sunny happens to have been trained under Eileen.

Zack: In some late breaking news due to her continued claims of bias, Adam has handed the Future Shock career of Freya over to Brianna Singer. She has full control over Freya’s bookings here, and we both know what Freya wants. It’s now a question of if Brianna Singer is inclined to acquiesce.

Lyn: Let me just get out my Magic Eight Ball.... It says... Hold on Zack.... Ah. It says ‘Outlook cloudy. Ask again later’. Well, there’s that.

Zack: Also tonight, we’ll have This Week in Wrestling with Gillie Barnes. It’s become quite the staple here on the show, and no doubt Gillie is feeling good after picking up her win at Invasion against Missy of Chaotic Temptation.

Lyn: That’s what I’m expecting. I’ve heard rumors that either this episode or next we’re going to get the history... of the Suplex.

Zack: That could take a while right there. But first things first, we got two brand new Prospects ready to make their debut in Future Shock. So let’s send it up to the ring, and see what these girls have to offer.

The cameras head up to the ring, and there we find Gaby awaiting with her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We’re kicking things off with a dual debut here, Lyn. We met Britt Kane a few weeks ago, but we’ve seen more than a few videos helping us get to know Mila Martin.

Lyn: Neither one has a lot going in terms of experience but this I think promises to still be an excellent match. We may look back on this in a few years and think how far they’ve come.

People get to their feet as “War Machine” by Amon Amarth fills the Future Shock arena. From the back comes “Reckless” Britt Kane with a focused look on her face. She slaps a few hands that stick out over the rails.

Gaby: And coming to us from Syracuse, New York, she is “Reckless” Britt Kane!

By the time Gaby finishes her announcement, Britt is wiping her boots on the ring apron and enters the squared circle. She stretches using the ropes as the music fades off.

Zack: Britt may have the family pedigree that precedes her, but she’s got to find a way to put all that together. We don’t know a ton about her or her opponent in the ring, but we’re about to find out shortly.

Lyn: If she’s like the rest of her family she’ll take to wrestling like a bird takes to flight.

As “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs tthe rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Given what we’ve seen of this woman in some of the packages, “Survivor” may have more than one meaning when it comes to Mila Martin. Again as far as in the ring goes, she’s also an unknown quantity.

Lyn: Mila’s ring gear is reminiscent of CQC training than wrestling... I wonder if that is another hint.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as both girls head to the center. As soon as they hear it, Britt offers a handshake which is returned from Mila. As the shake is about to break, Mila jerks her forward with an elbow to the jaw before turning into her and firing furious back elbows to her head. Britt drops to her knees, as Mila keeps her hand held before driving elbows into the top of her head. Four of those connect before she pulls her back to her feet by that hand, and buries a knee in her ribs to double her over. Martin uses a knee lift to stand her up, and finishes with a back leg roundhouse that flattens Britt before she finally lets her hand go.

Zack: What….a flurry! Britt shook hands with Mila, and that was all the opening she needed for one hell of a range of attacks with her elbow.

Lyn: She’s all business here it seems. Martin immediately laying into her and using the grasp of her hand to work her over.

As Kane starts to rise, Mila fires a palm thrust into her throat that chokes her up before “Midnight” grabbed her hand again. She yanked her forward, and caught her with an elbow across the jaw and back and across and back and across before a leg sweep put her down. Martin left her feet, and drove another elbow into her heart before she sat up on her knees. Martin rolled Britt onto her stomach, and planted a knee against her shoulder before pulling back on her arm….and bending her fingers back at the same time in the hold.

Lyn: Mila has a very surgical preciseness about her, focused on picking her opponent apart and laying into her.

Zack: She’s doing a hell of a job with it too. Britt may have dislocated fingers if this doesn’t get broken sooner than later.

Britt’s face showed obvious pain, and some of the ringside fans looked uncomfortable watching her fingers getting bent backwards as well. Finally, Kane managed to reach the rope with her free hand, prompting a break. Mila broke immediately, and Britt rolled out to the floor shaking her arm and holding her hand close to her body. Mila moves away from the ropes, so as not to distract the referee as Davis starts counting Britt out. At five, she climbs back onto the apron as Mila goes to grab her. But Kane surprises her with a stun gun across the top rope, sending her backwards a few steps before Kane steps back into the ring. With Mila trying to breathe, Britt charges forward and plants her with a running neckbreaker. Kane still was shaking her hand, rubbing her fingers for a moment before standing up and delivering a fist drop into Mila’s head when she tried to sit up.

Zack: Britt’s finally taking control of this match, and she’d do well to keep Mila down, I think. The last thing she wants to do is let her grab her again.

Lyn: Nasty fist drop there and right on the button at that.

As Mila started to get up again, Britt took off for the far side. She rebounded with a running high knee to the head that wobbled Martin backwards a few steps. Kane wasted no time at all before unleashing a flurry of kicks to the body that backed her into the corner. Britt grabbed the top rope with both hands, and really began to unleash those kicks again. Seven of them connected before she left her feet with a mid-air knee strike to the temple that crumpled the former military officer to the mat. Kane hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle from the inside, waiting on her to start to get up again before crashing a leg drop across the back of her head. She immediately rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: Britt’s in the driver’s seat now, and just put Mila down on the floorboard, so to speak! Kane’s got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NO!

Martin kicked out at two before Britt started to get back to her feet. She bounded towards the ropes, using them to rebound into a running elbow across the jaw as Mila began to stand. It rattled Martin back into the ropes, only for her to stumble into a scoop followed by a gutbuster.

Lyn: Scoop Slam into a Gutbuster and the Reckless one continues her assault here, now looking for a submission.

Britt grabbed her arm, looking for a crossface. But Mila yanked her arm away, and rolled into the ropes. Kane followed her in, and reached down to grab her before Martin fired a few kicks up into the side of her head. It rocked Britt backwards before Mila got back to her feet, and pasted Britt with a discus elbow to the jaw that flattened her. The military brat dropped down for the cover, causing Davis to drop with her to count.

Lyn: Crossface but countered and discus... What a shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!!

Britt rolled her shoulder prior to the three. Martin got back to her feet, rubbing her abdomen where she’d absorbed all those kicks a moment ago. As Kane rolled to her stomach, Martin dropped an elbow between her shoulders to put her back down. She scooped her up, and dropped her again with a butterfly suplex.

Zack: You can tell those kicks are having an effect on Mila, her ribs are probably sore as hell right now. But she’s working to keep Britt grounded to keep her from connecting with any more of them.

Mila leaned down to pull her up, only to get surprised by an uppercut from Britt that sent her back a step. Kane popped back to her feet, and started throwing hands. Each of them connected before she fired Mila into the corner. Martin landed chest first against them before Britt caught her with a bicycle kick to the back of her head that bounced her head off the top turnbuckle. Kane caught her stumbling backwards into a backslide pin attempt!

Zack: That’s one hell of a combination right there, Britt may have it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOO!!

Mila managed to kick out before the three came down. Britt sat up, checking with Davis as she got to her feet. Kane pulled Martin towards the center of the ring, and hooked her head in position.

Zack: Man, that was close! I thought Britt hit a brilliant combination, but Martin’s not out of this match just yet.

Lyn: She may be close however, that was an excellent combo from a northern bicycle kick into a backslide.

She pulled her up into what looked like a vertical suplex, but Mila countered out and landed on her feet behind Britt. She hooked her arms behind her back into an Unprettier followed up by the cattle mutilation submission!

Zack: Kane was going for her finisher, but Martin countered and….look at that!

Britt was clearly woozy after the impact, but the submission brought her back to reality as she shouted in pain. She tried to move towards the ropes, but there was no use as Mila tightened her grip. Finally, Britt tapped on Mila’s shoulder before the referee called for the bell.

Lyn: A bridging grounded double chicken wing and on her tip toes in perfect execution! ...There’s no way Kane can use the leverage or upper body strength to escape it as dazed as she is.

Mila got back to her feet, a deep breath taken as she had her hand raised in victory by the referee. The crowd gave her quite a bit of applause as she stretched her jaw and looked back to her opponent with a nod of respect.

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission…….’MIDNIGHT’ MILA MARTIN!!

Lyn: Kane fought as hard as she could but it was the Stroke of Midnight for her.

Mila cracked her knuckles, and helped Britt up to her feet in a show of sportsmanship before she rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor..

Zack: Britt Kane put forth a hell of an effort, but it wasn’t meant to be! And Mila Martin has certainly impressed tonight in her debut here in Future Shock.

Lyn: Both these women have bright futures here I think, and wrestling altogether.

Britt’s enthusiasm is shown before Future Shock takes its first commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:31:00 pm »

After Future Shock returns from the break, we open now somewhere on the beach. “Earlier in the day” is shown in the corner of the screen. The camera shows a crowd gathered around a cordoned off area, and 4 Loko Ayano in full jumpsuit with zinc on her nose standing next to a “Pants Required” sign. We also see the teams heading towards either side of the net.

Zack: Welcome back, folks. Our tag title tournament main event is still to come, but coming up, a volleyball challenge. The fans have wanted to see the challenges, and Adam is giving them that. There you see our security ninja, clearly prepared not to get a sunburn today.

Lyn: ...I... Zack why would... In a full jumpsuit on the beach? I... But the...

First up, Sunny and Bianca line up on one side of the net. Both are in cutoff shorts and a bikini top, discussing a little strategy between them and getting boos from some of the crowd. On the other side, we find Andi and Cereza approaching and sharing a high five in a pair of one piece suits.

Zack: Looks like the girls are ready. They know the rules, so let me share them with all of you watching. The first team to 3 points wins. The ball can’t go outside the court or hit the ground. If so, that’s a point for the striker team. I understand...yes.

Zack doesn’t need to finish his thought as 4 Loko peels off the top of her bright orange jumpsuit to show a referee’s shirt underneath. She gently folds it up, and lays it aside before adjusting her face mask, checking with both teams if they are ready.

Lyn: ...It... The beach... Two layers!? Nevermind, nevermind. Let’s see what type of continuity these two teams will have. Andi and Cereza seem to be raring to go... Sunny and Bianca I am not so sure as of yet.

4 Loko gets the nod from both teams before inspecting an orange volleyball, that matches her jumpsuit. She holds up a finger, taking a coin from someone on the beach and telling one of them to call it in the air.

Zack: Ahh, amazed she didn’t think to bring a coin while she was putting all that on, but let’s see who gets the ball first.

4 Loko tosses the coin in the air as Bianca calls heads. The problem was she tossed it too hard, and it landed in the crowd. Rather than look for it, she shrugged her shoulders and tossed the ball to Andi.

Lyn: I... Guess we’re just going to assume that was a Tails. WELL, WHAT CAN YOU DO?!

Andi doesn’t mind at all before serving the ball to Cereza, who delivers a hard strike that begins the game. The ball sails over the net, getting returned by Bianca right back. Andi fires it back as she moves closer to the net. She and Bianca fire back and forth multiple times until Andi uses a headbutt, driving it back before Bianca could catch it. Sunny dives to hit it back, diving into the sand before Cereza slams it back over and it bounces off Bianca’s back into the sand. 4 Loko blows a whistle, and calls for a point for Andi and Cereza. The two fist bump before 4 Loko reminds a flask from her boot, takes a swig of something and stuffs it back in before throwing the ball to Sunny.

Lyn: The team of Starlight On Broadway scores the first point and the Worthy Typhoons are trailing behind... I have that exact flask.

Zack: It might actually be that one, she was here earlier today. I don’t know if you brought it with you.

Bianca and Sunny shared a bit of strategy again. Kyoun served the ball to Bianca, who gave it a hard shot over the net. Andi was right there to return it with an overhand slap. Sunny returned it right back, as both teams began to volley it back and forth. It almost seemed like they were taking turns. Finally after a series of seven shots back and forth, Sunny vaulted across and slammed the ball back with a high jump that went right between Cereza and Andi to the sand. 4 Loko blew the whistle, signaling a point for their team as she waved her hand in front of her face and shucked off the orange pants of her jumpsuit. Now she was fully dressed as a referee with black slacks underneath.

Zack: It’s a tie ball game now, Lyn. Sunny showing some of that vertical leaping ability, and sent the ball right between her opponents. Wow, she had on pants under that jumpsuit.

Lyn: I’m done making sense of the clothing layers, man. It seems as though the Worthy Typhoons are getting on the same page however.

4 Loko lobbed the ball over to Andi, who sent it back to Cereza before the game began again. It was clear that both teams had put together some strategy. They lobbed the ball back and forth several times all over again, Sunny & Bianca seemingly using more power shots while Andi was guarding the net with Cereza behind her. With Takata guarding the net though, Sunny moved towards it to do the same as their partners were firing hard shots back to one another. The ball got clocked by Bianca as Sunny kicked Andi in the shin under the net, causing her to miss Bianca’s serve and make it land in the sand. 4 Loko signaled another point after getting another shot from her flask, and replacing her face mask.

Zack: Sunny with a kick to Andi’s knees right there, not really legal in volleyball. But I’m not sure the referee saw it for quenching her thirst. Either way, it’s 2-1 for Bianca & Sunny.

Lyn: Now Andreza... No, no, that’s terrible. Now Andi & Cereza are trailing behind and Takata doesn’t look too pleased at all.

Andi was annoyed now. And as 4 Loko hurled the ball at her, she immediately served it back over the net as Bianca and Sunny were bumping fists. It bounced off the back of Sunny’s head right into the sand, and 4 Loko signaled a point to tie the game. Bianca chunked the ball over the net, catching Andi in the back and hitting the sand. But at that point, 4 Loko wasn’t paying attention as one of the crowd found her quarter and was giving it back to her. She took it, and turned back towards the game and told them to start.

Lyn: ...So Bianca and Sunny just wo... Oh. She wasn’t paying attention. I don’t think Bianca or Sunny are going to take that lying down.

Zack: I guess she really wanted to hold onto that quarter, but we’re back to a tie ballgame now. 4 Loko is an interesting referee.

With the game tied up, both teams were hitting harder than ever. The ball was being fired back and forth multiple times with aggression. The looks on their faces showed their determination to win now. One of the shots got a little too close to 4 Loko from Cereza, and she hammered it towards the other team with a backfist that Bianca barely managed to return before it hit the ground. The blonde gave the referee a cold look for a mere second before she hopped back to her feet, and went right back to the game.

Lyn: I don’t like that look in Salvador’s eyes...

The shots resumed with hard serves back and forth between the teams. 4 Loko started looking around after the backfist as Andi fired the shot right back with authority. Bianca fired it back with Sunny guarding the net. Cereza played power hitter when she slammed it back towards her, only for Sunny to jump in the air and strike it sideways. It bounced off 4 Loko’s back when she was leaning over to pick up the quarter she dropped on Andi’s side of the net. It caught her attention as she blew the whistle…..and pulled a sai from her hip and plunged it into the ball, irritated for it striking her.

Zack: Bianca and Sunny win with an unlikely assist from 4 Loko, and she’s making that volleyball pay for it! I didn’t even notice the sai on her hip.

Lyn: Damn it that ball has a family! ...Probably. Either way, the Worthy Typhoons take it.

Bianca and Sunny do a little hip bump with a confident smile on both their faces as they head off the court. Andi and Cereza look disappointed while 4 Loko plants her foot on the volleyball to get her sai back before we head back to the live show.

Carmen’s Chaotic Future

The show heads to the back outside the office of the Director, and there we find Adam already in conversation with Carmen Gutierrez. He’s propped up against the wall as he addresses the Venezuelan beauty.

Adam: Carmen, I’m glad to see you. And thank you for coming to talk with me. I wanted to discuss the problems you’ve been having with a couple of the other Prospects. I’m sure you know who I mean, Sienna and Alicia.

The Venezuelan wrestler gave a nod at that, hands on her hips as she let out a sigh.

Carmen: From one trying to jab toothpicks into my face, to the other being a backstabbing lunatic...it has not been easy. To be fair I knew none of this was going to be easy, but at the risk of sounding like I am complaining, it is hard to function when everyone wants to take your head off your shoulders. Inspiring in some ways, unbelievably infuriating in others.

Adam: I understand entirely, and have been keeping an eye on the situation. So here’s what I am prepared to do about it. I’m going to give you one on one matches with both of them, and I will ban the other from ringside during those matches. That way, you don’t have to be constantly wondering who’s coming up from behind like you have. How’s that sound?

Carmen smiled a bit.

Carmen: I appreciate the opportunity. If it was not for Cereza a couple times...yeah, this could be great. Thank you Adam, I look forward to making a footprint in Future Shock. Probably on their faces.

Adam: I’m also adding you to the list of girls who will be looking to get their hands on this year’s Future Shock Cup later this summer. It’s done a lot for the girls who have held it, and I want you to have your shot at capturing it.

Carmen’s jaw dropped and it took her a good couple moments to get herself together.

Carmen: Really? I am honored! I know I may not have had the best showing so far, some having very colorful words to describe me, in fact. But I hope to prove them wrong, I look forward to such a great chance to shine.

Adam: I’m sure you’ll do great. But as for this next Future Shock, those one on one matches will begin. I contacted both Sienna and Alicia to let them know. I was going to give Alicia the first match, but then she changed her mind and didn’t want to go first. A bit indecisive, that girl, among other things. But next show, you’ll meet Sienna. And Alicia will not be permitted at ringside.

With a megawatt smile on her face Sienna steps into shot, pressing a hand to her chest.

Sienna: I’m… I’m almost hurt by the way that you two have been talking about me. Claiming that I’m some form of ruthless, reckless, monster who only takes joy in hurting people. Nothing - absolutely nothing - could possibly be further from the truth. I’ve only ever defended myself and reacted when I’ve put into untenable or unfair situations. I’m sure, Carmen, you can appreciate that a young lady has to defend herself can’t you?

The brunette American barely gives the Venezuelan wrestler or the administrator time to answer.

Sienna: I’m sure when we face on the next episode of Future Shock, we’ll put on a classic match. A clash of your high flying, one dimensional antics and my polished, all round ability that the fans will revel in.

Adam gives Sienna a long look for a moment after hearing that.

Adam: Yeah. You’re also going to be chasing the Cup again this year since you made the finals. But first things first, no Alicia when you face...what was it...one dimensional Carmen here.

It was clear he didn’t agree with that by his tone.

Carmen: Tell me, where do toothpicks and backstabbing attacks fit in with your “polished” abilities? Because I am pretty sure that when they boo, it means they are not “reveling” in anything, so much as hating what you do. I respected you before Sienna, you found reason that I should not do so and attacked me. Multiple times. We will see just how things play out this time, yes?

Sienna tilts her head, staring at Carmen as she spoke, almost looking off into the distance before she appeared to snap back to the here and now.

Sienna: I have intervened, a couple of times, maybe. But I hardly think that I’m really the person to blame am I? Let’s not forget that you and I only faced off that first time because, from the goodness of my heart, I wanted to ensure that you were able to wrestle on Future Shock; that the fans got to see you in action and got the pleasure of a match - even if it was slightly altered from what was advertised. You forget that it was I who stepped up to the plate while Alicia was caught in two minds over whether she even wanted to be here or not. Still, I suppose it’s typical of your sort to twist the facts and paint Good Samaritans such as myself like pariahs and lepers.

Carmen: My sort? You mean people who use facts?

The blonde took a step forward.

Carmen: You tried to turn my face into a pincushion. That is all I need to know about you. There will be no Alicia to get in the way this time, no Cereza to go after you and stop the match. Just you and me, and I am ready for you.

As the two go nearly nose to nose, that’s the point where the show heads elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 10:33:28 pm »

The music starts playing with a series of hazy looking technicolor clips that slowly meld into black and white clips of professional wrestling, both women and men of days long past...

Gillie: Welcome to Future Shock’s own “This Week In Wrestling” With Gillie Barnes... Brought to you by Plunder Pack. Plunder Pack comes filled with all sorts of shirts, toys, and memorabilia from your favorite brands. With June winding down, July’s theme is going to be SPIDER-MAN! ...Marvel slash Disney apparently isn’t going to spare any expense on this one. You’ll find a bunch of Spidey memorabilia, action figures, posters and more in this month’s pack. If you type in the promo code SPLXTWIW, you’ll get this beautiful poster of the Sam Raimi Trilogy Spider-Man in his ‘wrestler costume’ standing in the center of a wrestling ring! Plundering, its not just for pirates anymore!

After the usual Plunder Pack plug, we come to Gillie Barnes per usual standing by her wall of famous salutations... But this episode’s outfit is... A blue wrestling singlet. An amateur style wrestling singlet to be exact. With the proper footwear and everything! She smiles fondly as she looks down at her outfit before looking to her side... Her tag partner “Malicious” Mallory Bennett walks into the shot, wearing a red version of the same wrestling singlet as well as the appropriate headgear.

Gillie: Good evening, faithful! Today we delve yet again into a small part of the beautiful yet overlooked bread and butter of our sport. The suplex. I know, I know, we’ve talked about them before but the people want to know, and if I’ve to go through just about every entry of the suplex in history, then I will do it! For some... For those who would consider themselves particularly talented, the suplex is a hallmark... A cornerstone of wrestling technique and with so many variations, how can you argue that?

What follows is a small montage of wrestling footage taken worldwide, showing a few standout and crisp executions of different suplexes. We see some of FFW’s own such as Sophia Pike, Kaoru Asaka, and Missy... And then some such as Shane Atwater, Leander Apollo, and Andrew Kincaid.

Gillie: Of course not all wrestlers are capable of showing off suplexes as they should be shown, in terms of crispiness or style but they’ll do them anyway, bless them.

A shorter montage of former FFW wrestler Kaylee Clarke executing fisherman’s suplexes is shown... Seemingly edited to make her look inept in their execution. Every. Single. Time.

...The segment returns to Mallory Bennett looking at her nails, and Gillie Barnes looking up at the top of the screen nonchalantly. The two quietly high-five without looking at each other as Mallory walks off-screen and Gillie goes back to her narration and the screen begins to fade into an evening shot of the Meadowlands Arena... Formerly the IZOD Center, and in this current video, the Continental Airlines Arena.

Gillie: We’ve talked about a Butterfly Suplex, the X-Plex... This time? The innovation of another. The year is 1997. June 22nd in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Legendary Wrestling, still going strong at this time has its summer pay-per-view show going... Asylum. A grudge match will see Bethany “The Beast” Belstra go one-on-one with Sigrid The Cur. Think of Sigrid as a super evil,  blonde and much less energetic version of Kassidy... As shown uh... Here.

Indeed the veteran wrestler facing down the redheaded Bethany in the video package looks like she might have come fresh off a viking’s boat with platinum blonde hair braided long into a rope reaching the small of her back (that she at one point grabs and slugs Belstra across the head with) along with black markings in very detailed face paint along her face and arms and leather ring attire everything. Brown leather cuffs, brown leather boots, brown leather bodice. All of it looks as though she may have tanned the animals that was sacrificed for all of this herself. Conversely Belstra looks all no-nonsense in a black singlet, pads and boots but seems to have the crowd in her hand regardless as the video pauses on them squaring off.

As the video pauses we come onto a middle-aged looking Bethany, though time seems to have agreed with her. Her legs are crossed in her seat as she speaks seemingly fondly of an old foe.

Bethany: We were... Sigrid and I were career rivals. I’m retired now, married, kids, you know how it is right. Sigrid’s still out there kicking, bless her. So we’re square off for this match and... This thing I love doing more than anything to anyone I’ve ever faced because I’m a pretty brawny girl... Is this overhead belly-to-belly suplex. I just love the feeling of throwing someone overhead and the crowd would love it too but uh... Well, anytime I tried to do it to Sigrid, I’d wrap my hands around her waist and she’d... Headbutt me plain in the face. She’d do this thing...

We cut back to a series of small clips where Bethany would hook her arms, or attempt to hook her arms around Sigrid’s waist, only for ‘The Cur’ to stiff arm her in the chest and then headbutt her in the mouth.

Bethany: ...Busted my nose a couple times, I lost a tooth another. Anyway, so we’re squaring off and I tried... Must have been two times, get a headbutt each time. She can scout it anytime I’m trying. We’re both winded, both tired... So I pull out something on her.

The video slowly drains out of color into black and white as we go slow motion. Belstra hooks her arm around the head and the perpetrating arm of Sigrid The Cur, causing the blonde’s eyes to widen like saucers as she struggles to pull away. The camera picks up Bethany audibly whispering “Gotcha.” With a vicious snap Bethany flings Sigrid overhead so hard she dumps her out of the ring. Sigrid’s shoulder smacks on the apron on the way to ground.

Bethany: You wanna know why they call it a gargoyle suplex? You see that face she made on that landing?

Bethany points to herself.

Bethany: That was all me, babe.

We return to Gillie standing in front of the wall of history, holding a framed photo of Bethany and Sigrid frozen in time... Well, Sigrid frozen in mid-air as she gets flung over the ropes.

Gillie: Bethany “The Beast” Belstra... For your innovation of the gargoyle suplex... We salute you! My name is Gillie Barnes and this has been “This Week In Wrestling” ...Until next time, Faithful.

Ace of Future Shock

The cameras find themselves backstage once again and behind a white wall in a seated position is none other than the current FFW Future Shock Champion in Anna Giovanna. Her hair is tied back in a bun, streaks of hot pink bright in some areas but fading in others, giving way to its natural blond color once again while the look on her face is of a woman on a mission as she holds the FFW Future Shock Championship around her right shoulder while covered by a black “Witches’ Brew” hoodie, sweatpants and tennis shoes to go with it. The make-up, for the most part, does a decent job of hiding the bruises although no make-up can hide the bandage that’s still around her nose.

Anna Giovanna: A few weeks ago in London, I went to war against Cereza and came out of that war as the new Future Shock Champion, even with Freya attempting her best to hoodwink me out of money she’s too chicken to put on the line…and I took my place as the “Ace” of this brand…and really, it was supposed to be one of the most joyous moments of my professional career up to this point. Proof that I accomplished one of the many things I have set out to accomplish in my FFW career. But it wasn’t without controversy…

She takes in a deep breath, gradually letting it exhale.

Anna Giovanna: Qilin’s hand finding Cereza’s foot at a crucial point of the match might not count in the books as an official bit of interference, but anyone who has seen the footage knows what happened there. That tiny bit of a distraction from a source up close and personal to the action made this win not have the definitive proof that I like to have every time that I fight. There is doubt lingering in the air…and I, for one, am not going to let that stand. So while I might not be able to compete in that ring tonight because of a pair of vindictive scumbags and their actions…

Anna has her teeth gritted, pausing and attempting her very best to not utter the names “Eileen Amaro” and “Sophia Pike” for the sake of keeping to her point and the matters at hand. Those two would be dealt with in time…

Anna Giovanna: …In two weeks’ time, I’ll be cleared to fight again. So I think I’ve made myself clear that I want the rematch against Cereza to happen for this championship. There will be no doubts as to who the better woman is by the time we are done and that I am the Ace that I say I am. And as for Qilin…and in turn, Sunny Hi Kyoun of “The Worthy” herself?

Forming a fist with her right hand, she smacks it sharply against her left hand.

Anna Giovanna: …You two would do best to stay out of my business moving forward. Because given everything you two have been doing as of late to my mentor and her husband? I am not going to be as forgiving as I was the first time around. The two of you can call this a warning or wasted words, but I prefer to think of it as…my Gift to you. Be wise and take it.

Anna’s eyes narrow, as the camera closes-up on her face in the process.

Anna Giovanna: Or else…

And thus…we return ringside.

All Good Things…

The show cuts to a black screen as lines from a poem play with a piano melody faintly heard in the background.

Out through the fields and the woods
   And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
   And looked at the world, and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
   And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
   Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
   And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
   When others are sleeping.

A darkened room full of what look to be unconscious figures lying on the floor is seen as a woman with vibrant red hair walks away into the shadows.

Coming Soon to Future Shock

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 10:35:42 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and heads right back to the ring with the “Wildcat” herself ready and waiting with her microphone in hand. We are quickly shown the brackets for the tournament as they stand now.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a first round match in the Future Shock Tag Team Championship tournament.

Zack: Are you ready, Lyn? It’s been several weeks since the Experience had a match, due to their suspension. But that ends tonight.

Lyn: If the Gardners win tonight maybe we can come back to seeing if we can go longer next time.

The guitar strum of “Call Me” by Blondie plays over the PA system, the stage covered up in a fog while two female figures head out of the back. With Linda standing on the left and Rose on the right, the two girls point upwards, shouting to the crowd before the head down the ramp.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, from Manhattan, New York, they are “The Waterborn Phoenix” Linda Ragnal and “Poison” Rose Gardner...THE GARDNERS!

As the mother and daughter duo reach the ring, Linda slides under the ropes while Rose hops onto the ring apron, and then vaults over the top rope. Rolling to her feet, Linda climbs onto the turnbuckles, raising two of her fingers up to the crowd before she throws her skull cap out to them. Rose, meanwhile, makes her way to the ropes, mounting on the second rope and then pointing at herself with her thumbs, and then at her mother, working the crowd up with war cries. The two Gardners meet up in the middle of the ring, discussing who goes first before the match begins.

Zack: Linda and Rose have their work cut out for them, in my view. They better be prepared for anything, and keep their head on a swivel tonight.

Lyn: Maybe not so much of a swivel. They might come face to face with Little Max and no one needs that.

As the bending guitar notes of Destrose “Maze” kicks off over the speakers, Max Sato ventures out through the curtain and onto the ramp with an exaggerated flourish, carrying a plastic bag in one hand and a mic in the other

Max Sato: Ladies and gentlemen, put your ignorant cracker hands together for the Max Sato Experience, hailing from Japan in spirit, standing larger-than-life and weighing in at… uh, they refused to tell me: “Kumiho” Ji-Huuuuuuuu Myeooooooong and Avantasia “Power” Booooooooom!

The two woman burst out from the back, Ava nodding her head to the rock beat while Ji-Hu ignores it, as a trio they make their way down the ramp as Max wanders to either side of the ramp, procuring streamers from the plastic bag he’s holding and handing it to fans, many of whom refuse or immediately try to pelt the young Japanese man with them.

Reaching the ring, Ji-Hu and Ava slide in, going to adjacent corners and mounting the turnbuckles, Avantasia waves nervously to the crowd and Ji-Hu merely nods while Max himself stands between the two on the outside apron, soaking in the imagined adulation even as he continues to be pelted by various articles from the crowd.

After a moment the two ladies push off the ropes and walk to their corner, discussing tactics with Sato as they await the start of their match.

Zack: It’s a good thing Andi is at the beach, that might have been by design. But either way, Ji-Hu and Avantasia are about to make their tag team debut tonight. But we’ve certainly seen them in action before now, Lyn.

Lyn: Yep, now it’ll just be in an actual ring together.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as both teams discuss a little plotting, only Rose wasn’t interested in that as she darted across the ring. She clobbered Ji-Hu from behind with a forearm to the back, causing her to bump heads with Avantasia before the rookie hit the near side ropes and used a clothesline to send her down to the mat. She spun around, catching Avantasia with a dropkick to the chest that sent her through the ropes before turning back to drop an elbow on Ji-Hu. Rose immediately dragged her away from the corner before Ji-Hu started to get up, but the rookie surprised her again with a side Russian leg sweep to put her back down. With the crowd already chanting her name, Rose hit the far side ropes and came back with a double knee drop onto Myeong before hooking the leg for the cover.

Zack: I don’t think Rose is one for strategy, and she’s got Ji-Hu down already!

ONE!!!

She kicked out just as the one came down, and Rose popped back to her feet. She waved Ji-Hu to get back up, and bounced on the balls of her feet throwing a few shadow punches.

Lyn: Just call her Little Mac... Err, Little Rose.

Ji-Hu started back to her feet, looking more than a little annoyed now. Rose continued shadow boxing, telling Myeong to come forward. Ji-Hu took her up on the offer by lowering her shoulder, and charging towards Rose to drive her back into the corner. Rose hit hard as Myeong began to drive shoulder thrusts into her abdomen one after another. Five in a row connected before she stood back up, and fired off a knife edge chop across her chestg. It echoed in the Future Shock Arena, causing Rose to shout in pain before she fired off another one. Gardner clutched her chest as she got out of the corner, only for Ji-Hu to execute a top wristlock STO to drive Rose to her knees as she twisted her arm.

Lyn: Ji-Hu has no wasted motion on her attacks. Think about what we just saw there, she wristlocked into an STO but kept the hold applied into an armbar.

Ji-Hu applied more pressure, trying to twist Rose’s arm further and causing her to nearly kneel over in pain. Myeong started using her arm like a crank, jerking it down over and over again and drawing Rose back to her feet. She tried to yank her back down, but Rose turned into her and caught her with an elbow to the side of the head. It rocked Myeong backwards, and caused her to let go. Rose mowed her down with a discus lariat before dropping a leg across her chest. It was obvious her arm wasn’t feeling too good though as she rubbed it before getting back to her feet. She was about to head for her corner when she saw Ji-Hu getting up, and instead darted towards her to put her back down with a flying headscissors. With her legs locked around her head still, Rose pulled herself and Ji-Hu towards the corner and reached out for the tag to Linda.

Zack: Smart move by Rose, that’ll give her time maybe to get that arm in working order. Besides that,  you can bet Linda has some unfinished business with Ji-Hu!

Lyn: The Waterborn Phoenix wasting no time here and here comes a vicious knee!

Linda dropped a knee into her chest as Rose took off towards the ropes. She rebounded quickly before Linda hoisted her up overhead to drop down with an elbow to Ji-Hu’s chest. Rose rolled out of the ring to the apron as Linda hit the ropes on the near side into an Asai moonsault for the cover!

Zack: Linda’s keeping the pressure applied, and she may be taking her daughter to the next round of this tournament!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!

Ji-Hu kicked out for the second time in the mat, prompting LInda to pull her up to her feet. A trio of European uppercuts found the mark as she backed Ji-Hu into the corner. She sat her on the top rope, firing a few forearms into the side of her head before snapping off a belly to belly suplex to the canvas. She quickly applied a side headlock on the mat, making sure to crimp Ji-Hu’s neck in the process.

Lyn: Excellent use of control from Linda and she’s working her over fiercely.... Ji-Hu may need to make a tag here.

The pain was etched on Kumiho’s face as Linda worked the side headlock, trying to grind it in even harder before her opponent began to rise to her feet. Ragnal kept it applied as Ji-Hu began to drive elbows into her abdomen one after another. Four of them finally got the hold broken before Ji-Hu fired her into the Experience corner. Avantasia grabbed Linda by the neck. And as she tried to get free, Ji-Hu took off towards her with a running high knee to the head. With Linda rattled in place, Ji-Hu climbed up the corner and snapped off a hurricanrana that drove Linda head first into the mat. Sat on her knees, Ji-Hu clasped her hands together and began to hammer them repeatedly into Linda’s chest.

Zack: Relentless pounding blows from Ji-Hu! Lyn, I think these girls have been training the whole time. I’m not seeing a lot of ring rust here.

Max: POUND THAT HONKY CHEST EVEN FLATTER! VITAMIN SATO SHALL BE YOUR REWARD!

Lyn: Ji-Hu now looking to make the tag and-- Eww.

Ji-Hu returned the favor from a moment ago, locking her in own headlock but getting back to her feet as she backed into her corner for the tag. Bom stepped through, snatched her around the waist, and hurled with a deadlift German suplex. It was at this point that Max screamed at the referee that he heard Linda submit already. The powerhouse stalks the blonde as she tries to get up, only to be scooped up into the powerslam position. Bom takes off for the corner, driving LInda back first into it but not letting go either. She turns around and does it again, driving her back into the other neutral corner before turning around and finally using a powerslam to put her on the mat. Max leaned under the bottom rope, screaming into Linda’s ear.

Max: STOP SENDING ME YOUR HONKY NUDES! YOU COULD NEVER HANDLE MY LOVE MUSCLE!

Lyn: ....................................................Bruh.

Bom pulled Linda back to her feet, scooping her up off them next to apply a bearhug. But she only held it a moment before taking off across the ring to deliver a running spinebuster. She immediately rolled through into the cover.

Zack: Bom is manhandling Linda like a child, and she may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Linda got her shoulder up before the three came down. Avantasia pulled her to sit up before pasting her with forearms to the head.

Lyn: Avantasia looks as though she was physically carved from stone, as I’m sure Linda is feeling here.

When she got back to her feet, she pulled Linda to her knees. A look of longing over to Max was a second too long for Bom though as Linda surprised her with a jawbreaker that stumbled her backwards. The crowd started trying to get behind the blonde as Linda fought back to her feet, and started firing right hands one after another. It backed Avantasia back into the corner before Linda climbed up to the middle turnbuckle. She raised her fist, and drove 10 shots into her head before snapping off a bulldog out of the corner. But with Bom down, Linda too was spent as she lay on the canvas not far from her.

Lyn: Linda gets Bom down but she’s not got much left in the tank to follow up!

Zack: You have to wonder how much Linda had in the tank coming in, considering she just had a match 2 days ago.

Meanwhile, Rose pounded the turnbuckle to rally the crowd to get much louder as she shouted at her mom to make the tag. Linda raised her head, looking for the corner as Rose was leaned over the top rope reaching for her. Ji-Hu began shouting to her partner as well when she saw Linda start dragging herself towards her daughter. Avantasia began to move as well, heading for Ji-Hu as she held her head. Linda finally made it back to her feet just as Max hopped up on the apron.

Max: DISQUALIFY HER, SHE HAS A PENIS!

Lyn: Whose man is this?

Linda stopped in her tracks, muttering something to herself before she launched towards Max instead. She caught him with a forearm to the side of his head, but didn’t let him fall back to the floor. Ragnal unloaded with forearm shots to the crowd’s delight before she delivered an elbow to his jaw to send him to the floor. Unfortunately, that gave Avantasia time to get up, spin her around, and send her flying with an exploder suplex. But also unfortunately again, it got her closer to her corner as Rose shouted to her mother to reach for her. Avantasia crawled towards Ji-Hu to make the tag, as Linda rolled over to do the same. The crowd roared as Rose got the tag. Ji-Hu darted into the ring to try to stop Linda, but it was too late when Gardner caught her with a spear!

Zack: They both made the tag, and what a damn spear! Ji-Hu nearly taken out of her boots!

Lyn: That spear might have flattened one half of Rosetrick up like an old wallet!

Rose nipped up to her feet, and charged the corner to catch Avantasia with a flying forearm that sent her to the floor with Max. With all three down, Rose pressed her wrists together for a moment and rolled out to the floor as well. She darted under the ring as Ji-Hu began to sit up, glancing over to see her partner and Max on the floor, Linda leaning against the corner, and Rose….gone.

Zack: Rose has gone under the ring for something. The last time she did that, you remember what happened, Lyn! Ji-Hu’s looking for her!

Lyn: You don’t let Rose go full under the apron. Bad things happen when she does that. I mean good things for us but... Well let’s find out.

Myeong got to her feet as Avantasia crawled over to help Max, cradling his head in her lap as she tended to him. Ji-Hu checked all four sides of the ring for Rose. As she checked the fourth side though, Rose crawled out around the corner and popped up to her feet. Wearing a tiara with a lasso at her hip and a shield in her hand, Rose Gardner had changed into a very well known Amazonian princess as the crowd ERUPTED!

Lyn: Princess Rosalina of Themyscira. Huh. What’s WonderWoman doing here anyway. WELLP... Time to break out the references. Ehem...

Rose slid into the ring as Ji-Hu looked at her attire, and went to hit her with a roaring elbow. But Rose raised the shield, and Ji-Hu hit that instead. CLANG! She clutched her arm in pain before Rose tossed the shield aside, pressed her wrists together, and took off with a SuperGIRL punch to level Myeong.

Zack: Ji-Hu hit a roaring elbow...right into Wonder Woman’s shield! And there’s something I never thought I’d say in this business!

Lyn: I’m not surprised Wonder Rose busted out a Supergirl punch. She taught Kara Zor-El a few things that Kal-El couldn’t.

Ji-Hu crawled towards the corner to help her get to her feet, only for Rose to take off into a handspring into an enzuigiri to the side of Ji-Hu’s head. Kumiho faceplanted on the mat as Rose darted for the cover!

Zack: THAT’S THE SONIC SPIN!! WONDER ROSE HAS THE COVER!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Bom pulled Rose off the cover with another deadlift German suplex that planted her on the canvas. She flexed her muscles with pride….until Linda came back in and took her down with a double leg sweep and started unloading on the powerhouse.

Lyn: Linda coming in to save the day after the Amazon gets vaulted... Does that make Linda Jean Grey? This must be a crossover...

Davis went to get them out of the ring as Max grabbed a chair, and hopped up onto the apron and told Ji-Hu to get her back to her feet. Myeong pulled the dazed Rose up, and pinned her arms behind her as Max raised the chair!

Lyn: No! Max has the chair and the Experience is looking to steal this one!

Linda and Avantasia rolled out to the floor as Max clocked Rose with the chair with a smack! Ji-Hu snapped off a German suplex into a bridge as the referee finally turned around, and dove to count.

Lyn: Not like this! MAN NOT LIKE THIS!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Max jumped up and down excitedly as the bell rang, diving into the ring and picking up JI-Hu and dance around wildly. Avantasia broke away from Linda, and got back into the ring before the referee raised their hands.

Gaby: Here are your winners and advancing to the next round…..THE MAX SATO EXPERIENCE!!!
The crowd booed to no end at this as Max hugged both women, more excited than they were by this. Linda crawled over to her daughter to check on her, and see what happened.

Lyn: ...The Sato Experience are moving forward in the Future Shock Tag Tournament... Darkest timeline, Zack? Darkest timeline.

Zack:  What a load of crap! We gotta hope Next Generation win their match, because if it’s the Fireshock Sisters against these two….I don’t even want to think about it!

Max screamed that they were the new tag champions as many in the crowd threw debris at the trio in the ring. He only cackled wildly, and raised both women’s hands in victory as Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: