Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:12:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - July 1, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - July 1, 2017  (Read 960 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 02, 2017, 05:49:04 pm »

Live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
July 1, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen to start the broadcast. We come... Outside of the Wells Fargo Center, near the parking lots where Kendra Barton walks in a comfortable pair of dress pants and a matching blouse. She continues walking in her heels and stops just short. The camera finds former Future Shock champion “Malicious” Mallory Bennett shadow boxing in by... A metal trash can that is currently topped with a crackling flame. She’s got her truck parked nearby but she doesn’t seem to notice the trash can’s fire, continuing to shadow box. She’s wearing a “Definition of Malicious” tee-shirt that matches with the wrappings of her fists as she steps left and right on her chuck taylors, stepping back and forth in her jeans. Kendra looks to the camera before glancing back at Mallory.

Kendra: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here with Mallory Bennett and um... Mal, aren’t you feeling a little warm?

Mal fires a fist forward but keeps it extended, poking out a thumb before pointing it downward.

Mallory: I’m from the Sunshine State, Kendra. What we have lack in good sounding news headlines we make up for in heat tolerance... That and tourism.

Kendra: Um... Of course. At the May 25th episode of Velocity you happened to pop up in view just as Emma MacNamara successfully defended her Ultraviolence championship against Riley Riot. Can we assume that you intend to make the chase for the longest reigning Ultraviolence champion in Femme Fatale Wrestling history?

Mallory: Oh yeah. See, I’m not about to sit here and talk down Riley’s performance. She threw everything she had at Emma... Maybe call it a little mad curiosity but I think I want a piece of that... But I’m not going to just come out of nowhere with it... Oh no. I plan to lock horns with anyone I have to before I try step to the Pretty Little Psycho. You’ve seen in the past, I can eat a lllloooootttt of punishment. Isis Morales, Bianca, Kaoru and Sophia can all attest to at least that.  Maybe I can eat everything Emma can throw at me, and keep on trucking. I intend to find out... Aaafffttteerrr I’ve proven I should even be standing face to face to her.

Kendra: Oh... Well okay, that makes sense but what’s with the fire right next to you...?

Mallory: Well you see Kendra... I think you could liken all the competition circling around Emma Mac for her Ultraviolence championship like a roaring flame. Obviously the champ doesn’t fear the heat but to get to her?

Mal reaches into the bed of her truck, grabbing a pail and tipping it over, putting the fire out with a gush of water.

Mallory: I’m ready to put the whole dang thing out.

The Malicious One lets out a ‘heh’, and her smile turns cool as the camera focuses on the sizzling sounds of the trash can and the great plumes of smoke pouring out of the can before we head to the opening video for Breaking Point.

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes its first commercial break.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Since Mai is otherwise occupied for this particular match, I have one fourth of Chaotic Temptation joining me. Welcome back, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. With the amount of times I’ve been here now, I feel like I should add it to my resume.

The sounds of epic drama music fill the arena until we hear the beat of “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bih!
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guard rail.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, she is “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFYYYY!!!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Miss Rourke as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Zack: Tifa has not had the best of luck since she returned to FFW, something she will be wanting to change tonight. Especially since her match against you was confirmed today for Unstoppable in four weeks time.

Missy: Luck doesn’t come into the equation, Zack. To be honest she may as well just get some practice in on losing because I’m just gonna add another one to her Tally come Unstoppable.

“MOUSE DROP THE TRACK, THAT’LL MAKE YOU BOUNCE IT BACK!”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan, she is The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “Wipe Me Down” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

“‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)”

Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: O.E Ayano is making her official debut on the main roster tonight, after making an unscheduled appearance at Velocity a little over a week ago.

Missy: Unscheduled maybe, but very welcomed. O.E is going to do brilliantly tonight, I just know it and she’ll start as she means to go on with a win.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell and both O.E and Tifa size each other up from their corners before making their way to the centre of the ring. They start to circle each other, with neither seemingly in a rush to make the first move. After a few more moments of measuring each other up, O.E invites Tifa to come forwards, telling her she’ll give her a shot for free. Tifa doesn’t look impressed in the slightest by this and refuses. O.E shrugs as if to say she offered, before antagonising Heafy even more by advancing on her, palms raised and shoving her roughly. Tifa steps back from the shove but keeps her balance, causing O.E to do it again a little rougher than before. Still Tifa only moves backwards a step and doesn’t really respond to her. On the third shove, O.E pushes that hard that it knocks Tifa back into the ropes.

Zack: O.E is purposely trying to antagonise a response out of Tifa, but so far it does not seem to be having much effect. Tifa does not look like she is in a mood for playing games.

Missy: How about doing anything, at all? She’s barely moved a muscle since the bell rang. Are we sure it’s actually her and not some life size cut out or something?

With Tifa backed up against the ropes, O.E steps to her and gives her another double palmed shove to the chest...even though she can’t move any further back because of the ropes. Tifa just lets it wash off her, and O.E slaps her across the face. Seemingly not getting the response she wanted, O.E follows up with a…..wet willy, of all things. This seems to do the trick as Tifa shouts at O.E telling her that was disgusting before firing a couple of rights into O.E’s jaw to back her up and allow Tifa to move from the ropes.

Missy: Who knew that all it would take to get a reaction from Tifa would be a Wet Willy… I guess it’s not surprising really since she’s single now, so that’ll be the only kind ---

Zack: Yeah, I think you should maybe keep the rest of that thought to yourself. Whether that was the response O.E was expecting or wanting it is the one she is getting and it has certainly sparked Tifa into action.

As O.E rubs her jaw a little she has a grin on her face which only seems to anger Tifa even more and she runs at the Japanese wrestler, catching her with a short knee to the ribs that bends her slightly. Still O.E grins as she looks up and Tifa responds with a forearm across her back, before she pulls her up and fires her across into the corner. Following her in at speed, Tifa starts to lay a series of chops across O.E’s chest until the crowd who count them off reach number nine and a red mark has been left on Ayano’s chest. Pulling her back out of the corner at that point, Tifa fires O.E into the ropes and as she rebounds off, she leaps to catch the Japanese wrestler with a dropkick to the chest that sends her back first to the canvas. Heafy scrambles down over her for the cover as Keanan gets into position.

Zack: Tifa got fired up and unleashed it all on O.E. I suspect that O.E was not expecting quite that level of reaction and Tifa is going for a pin attempt as a result.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

O.E gets her shoulder up before the two can be completed and Tifa gets back to her feet to start pacing around her, inviting her to get back up. Ayano just laughs at her and takes her time to push back to her feet. Losing patience, Tifa grabs O.E by the head to pull her up quicker, but O.E wraps her arms around Heafy’s legs at the knee and topples her to the mat, before getting up to her feet under her own steam.

Missy: That’ll teach Tifa to have a little patience. At least you’d think it would, personally I don’t think much of anything actually sinks in with that girl.

With Tifa down on the canvas, O.E grabs her legs and lifts them up. Tifa manages to free one leg and starts to kick out, catching O.E in the gut. O.E sucks in a breath from the impact but grabs hold of her leg again, despite Tifa’s struggles. With an extra push of effort, O.E gets Tifa where she wants her and steps over, turning Tifa in the process before squatting and leaning back. The Pennsylvania crowd are not happy with this development at all which they show very vocally with a chorus of boos aimed at the Japanese wrestler.

Zack: Despite Tifa’s best efforts, O.E has the cloverleaf locked in and the pressure being put on her legs and back is already starting to take effect judging by the look on Tifa’s face.

Missy: If she’s wise she’ll just admit defeat, tap the mat and save herself the agony...but this is Tifa we’re talking about. I don’t think wisdom is something that she can be credited with.

Tifa shouts in pain as O.E increases the torque on the hold and Keanan drops down in front of Heafy, asking her if she wants to give in. Tifa grits her teeth and shakes her head in the negative which changes the crowds boos to cheers in support of the brunette. O.E leans back even further applying more pressure to Tifa’s legs and backs and getting another yell out of her from the pain.

Missy: You can see the pain written all over Tifa’s face but she’s being stubborn. I’ve already said it before but she may as well just give up, because you know O.E isn’t going to release her hold.

Zack: She still has a chance to get herself out of the hold somehow, but she will need to do it soon. The longer she is in that position the more it is going to be hurting her.

Keanan asks again if she wants to submit and Tifa doesn’t respond, prompting the referee to ask again. This time Tifa screams out no which gets the crowd on their feet in support of her and she starts to look determined. Using her hands to almost claw at the canvas, Tifa starts to moves herself forwards towards the ropes. Slowly she starts to make progress and manages to move herself a couple of inches and O.E nearly loses her grip because of the movement. As O.E tries to readjust her grip, Tifa works her leg free and kicks out, catching O.E and sending her face first into the mat. As soon as she she is free, Tifa pulls herself to the ropes and grips onto the bottom rope tightly.

Zack: Tifa showing a lot of heart in her attempt to reach the ropes and it has paid off for her in spades. Not only has she got herself free, but she also managed to face plant O.E in the process.

Missy: She’s just delaying the inevitable. I have no doubt at all that O.E is going to win. Tifa would have been better to just get it over with and save herself too much damage before our match at Unstoppable.

Using the ropes to steady herself, Tifa pulls herself up to a vertical base and gives her back a rub and legs a little shake to try and get rid of the effects of the hold. Meanwhile, O.E pushes herself up onto all fours and then up to her feet and takes a second to get her bearings, before turning to face Tifa and making a run towards her. Tifa waits until the last second before dodging out of the way and O.E manages to slow herself down a little but still hits the ropes at quite a speed. Tifa gets behind her and starts to kick her in the back of her legs repeatedly, only stopping once O.E drops down to one knee. Pulling her back up, Tifa whips O.E across into the opposite ropes, meeting her on the rebound with another dropkick to the chest, that drops her like a rock. With O.E on the mat, Tifa delivers a double foot stomp to her chest which makes the Japanese Wrestler bend in the middle for a second before she flattens again. Not hanging around to give her chance to get back up, Tifa hits her downed opponent with an elbow drop to the same spot as the stomp, before throwing her arm over for the cover. Keanan slides into position for the count.

Zack: Tifa has gotten her second wind, largely due to the support she is receiving from this Philadelphia crowd. A dropkick and a vicious double stomp later and she is going for her second pin attempt of this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

O.E gets her shoulder up before the three and Tifa slaps the mat in frustration before storming back to her feet.

Missy: It’s gonna take more than that to keep O.E down, us Chaotic Temptation girls are pretty resilient you know, Zack. 

As O.E starts back to her feet, Tifa makes her way to the corner and begins to slap her leg and hype herself up. The crowd on seeing this raise the roof with their noise as they can spot what is coming. As soon as O.E is vertical, Tifa runs from the corner and flattens her with a Yakuza kick before the Japanese wrestler even had chance to get her bearings. Straight away she drops down for another cover, hooking both of Ayano’s legs for good measure.

Zack: EAT THE FOOT out of nowhere and O.E did not see it coming. This is possibly all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

O.E gets her shoulder up at the very last moment before the three is complete and Tifa looks to the referee for clarification. As Keanan confirms that it was only two she gets to her knees and pounds the mat in anger.

Missy: O.E didn’t much like the taste of that foot obviously, she just spit it back out and Tifa looks thoroughly at a loss for what to do next.

As O.E pulls herself up a little she kicks out sending Tifa down onto her side. Pulling herself into a seated position beside her, O.E quickly grabs Heafy’s arm and pulls it up against her throat with her hands linked together. Tifa yells out and immediately starts trying to claw at O.E’s hand. Keanan drops down to ask Tifa if she wants to give in, but the brunette responds in the negative.

Zack: O.E has SNAKE POND locked in tight and with the position in the ring, Tifa really has nowhere to go. I’m not sure she is going to be able to escape from this one.

Tifa desperately tries alternates between trying to loosen O.E’s grip and trying to move herself out of the hold, but with O.E between her and the ropes she has no way to get to the bottom rope. As O.E pulls tighter, Tifa visibly starts to struggle for breath and Keanan asks her again if she wants to give in. After a few moments of no response Tifa reluctantly taps her free hand on the canvas.

Keanan immediately calls for the bell and O.E gets back to her feet with a grin on her face.

Maggie: Your winner………………..The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!

Missy: YES! I never had any doubt that O.E would beat Tifa, no doubt at all.

As O.E gets her hand raised by Keanan, Tifa quietly rolls out of the ring and makes her way back up the ramp. As Mai gets into the ring to raise O.E’s other hand, the camera cuts away elsewhere.

Emi Interruptus

Breaking Point returns to the back, and the crowd gives a very loud reaction at the sight of Amber’s guest. The reporter smiles down to said guest, while the live crowd gives her a healthy chant of “Emi! Emi! Emi!”

Amber: Hello, everyone. Amber here with the woman who will be the host of the 8th annual Unstoppable on July 29th at AT&T Stadium. Emi, welcome to Breaking Point! I’m glad to see you.

As Emi is about to speak, Kyle barges into the shot and stands on the other side of Amber. He gives a quick glance to Emi.

Kyle: Isn’t that cute? We must be letting kids from the orphanage come see the show. Move along, kid. I need to talk to Amber here.

Emi looks offended by this, but as she doesn't want any trouble with any of the stars, she is about to step back for a brief moment until Amber steps in and gives the manager a cold look.

Amber: This is her time to speak, Kyle. Now Emi, what I wanted to talk to you about was--

Kyle: Oh, so this is Emi Yamamoto? That’s right. I almost forgot she was going to be at Unstoppable. But see, she’s just hosting. I’m actually doing something useful, managing an Amazon to a major victory. This is an A-B conversation, Emi, so C your way out of it, kay?

Amber holds her microphone to Emi's mouth as Emi shyly speaks up.

Emi: But I wanted to speak...

Amber: Schedule time for whatever you want to say. Emi’s our guest tonight, and I’d rather talk to her.

Emi: Thankies Amber.

Amber: I’m really sorry about all this, Emi. I didn’t know we were going to be interrupted for this. I apologize.

Kyle: What are you apologizing for? I have important things to discuss, all she’s going to do is stand there and hope to grow another six inches so she will be able to get in at the amusement park.

Emi suddenly steps up into Kyle's face.

Emi: I'm not that short, creep! As Kyle’s about to interject again,

Valerie Lamb appears behind Emi and locks eyes with the manager. She raises an eyebrow as Kyle decides to move along before Emi looks up to Valerie.

Emi: I could have handled that myself you know...

Valerie smiles.

Emi: Thankies Val.

Amber: We have to get to the next match, but Emi, how about I treat you to some ice cream in catering?

This absolutely brightens up her day.

Emi: Yes! I love this job!

Valerie gives her a little hug before Emi and Amber head towards glorious ice cream. And we cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 8.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:51:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 05:50:35 pm »

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Still fresh from Future Shock, Angelina is looking to head up the rankings in her new home on the main roster.

Mai: Hope she invested in some cheap properties.

"Crash" by Fit For Rivals blasts over the sound system seconds before Ashley Sullivan walks out quickly onto the stage. Pointing out to the fans all over the arena, Sullivan moves fast down to the ring. Once she gets down to ringside, instead of climbing inside, Ashley climbs onto the apron and moves up the turnbuckle almost like a spider. She stands there for a moment, getting into the mindset for the match to come, as she keeps her head loud and almost pressed against the pad of the top turnbuckle.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, from Bradley Beach, NJ.... ASHLEY SULLIVAN!!!!

With her name being announced, Ashley leaps up to the top turnbuckle and stands with her arms outstretched, either showing off for the fans or daring any random person to come try and beat her. After a few seconds of flashing cameras going off around her, Ashley jumps off of the top rope and spins to come down on her feet facing the middle of the ring.

Zack: It’s been a while since we’ve seen Ashley in the ring, at least not since her match against Felicity Banks.

Mai: I mean...give her credit...she showed up. I’d have buried my face in mountains of Ben & Jerry’s after that loss.

The bell rings to start the match, and Angelina and Sullivan lock up in the middle of the ring, Fantastica managing to back Ashley into a corner. After delivering a few chops across Ashley’s chest Fantastica hops up, using a monkey flip to send Sullivan flying out of the corner and halfway across the ring. Ashley quickly gets to her feet, only to be met with a flying European uppercut from Angelina as she leaps off the middle turnbuckle. Ashley sits up, feeling at her jaw while Angelina sizes her up, delivering a modified enziguri that sends Ashley’s upper body forward before it ricochets down to the mat! Angelina pauses at the downed Sullivan, taking a moment to soak in the cheers from the larger audience, some chants being heard in the mix of it all.

Crowd: SHE’S ASS-TAS-TIC! (clap clap clapclapclap)SHE’S ASS-TAS-TIC! (clap clap clapclapclap) SHE’S ASS-TAS-TIC! (clap clap clapclapclap) SHE’S ASS-TAS-TIC! (clap clap clapclapclap)

Mai:...really? Of all the things that could carry over from Future Shock to the main roster...we have that?

Zack: It’s quite catchy.

Mai: THE FUCK IT IS ZACK, QUIT TROLLING ME AND THE VIEWING AUDIENCE INTO THINKING ANYONE LIKES THAT!

After a feeling of delight and welcomeness hits Angelina, she goes for a cover on Sullivan.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Ashley.

Zack: Okay, so maybe that was a bit distracting.

Mai: A bit?! If she had just made the pin we could be on commercial already and I could take my whiskey break!

Zack:...You know the higher ups are listening to this, right? They just heard you say that.

Mai: Shit…

Angelina picks Ashley up by the head, whipping her into the ropes. Sullivan bounces back as Fantastica bends over, but Sullivan baseball slides through Angelina’s legs, kipping up from behind and hitting a reverse Russian legsweep to Angelina. With Fantastica down, Ashley hops up for a senton and tries for a cover.

ONE!

Kickout

Zack: Ashley comes into play with this match, but her efforts didn’t pay off.

Mai: No kidding, seems someone’s still a bit shaken from that Felly loss.

Ashley grabs Angelina by the head and whips her into a corner. After taking a charge she hops onto Fantastica’s shoulders and falls back for a hurracanrana, but Angelina grabs Sullivan’s legs and shifts her weight back, instead dropping Sullivan on her back with a modified powerbomb!

Zack: What a counter of a power bomb from Angelina!

Mai: A counterbomb?

Home audiences could somehow see the smile on Mai’s face at that, in spite of her not actually being on camera.

Zack:...In any case, it looks as if Ashley is down, but Angelina isn’t ready to end it just yet!

Angelina goes to climb the ropes, standing on the top turnbuckle of a nearby corner as she sizes up her distance to Sullivan. Once she’s ready Fantastica leaps off, going for a corkscrew Shooting Star Press that successfully lets her land atop Ashley and go for the cover!

Zack: There’s the Avenging Angel!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...ANGELINA! FANTASTICA!

Mai: Well...don’t feel too bad, Ashley. I hear the local supermarkets are having a BOGO sale on Ben & Jerry’s.

Zack: And what a debut that was by Angelina! Welcome to the main roster, Fantastica!

Alphabets & Lingerie

Breaking Point heads to the back, where we find reporter Robby Reynolds (yay, alliteration!) standing by with one fourth of Chaotic Temptation in the form of Missy.

Robby: Breaking Point is in full swing here, and joining me is Missy from Chaotic Temptation. Missy, I have a few things to ask you about, but first, I wanted to get your thoughts on how you feel now being on the main roster of FFW? Does it feel different? Better? Worse?

Missy: It does actually feel a little different. It’s not something I can put my finger on really but Future Shock is a pretty unique experience. It has it’s own vibe, which don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to be up on the main roster now..I do miss. It’s only been a few weeks though really so I’m sure I’ll get over that after I’ve had a little time to settle in.  

Robby: Earlier today, I happened to be checking social media and saw you commenting on one of your former Future Shock roster members in Freya. It seems she had some issues with the alphabet. Would you like to expand on your thoughts there?

Missy stifles a laugh and takes a second to try and compose herself.

Missy: Oh boy...that was a doozy wasn’t it? Of all the things that someone could get offended by in this business, the alphabet isn’t one that would automatically spring to mind for me. I had a hard time getting my head around the logic or point in causing a fuss over something as plainly ridiculous as where your name comes on an alphabetised list. I mean, it’s hardly SVW’s fault her parents named her Freya and not something starting with A, is it?

Robby: Well yes, but I try to remain neutral and not get too opinionated since I’m not a competitor here. Either way, let’s talk about two things. First up at Velocity this Thursday, you have a match with Erica Horton of the Queens of the Modern Age. She’s certainly going to be a different challenge than you’ve had so far, primarily dealing with Kassidy. Is it safe to assume you like her better than Kassidy?

Missy: I think it’s pretty safe to assume I like most people more than I like Kassidy. I haven’t really had any personal contact with Erica so I have no real reason to like or dislike her. I certainly haven’t been given a reason to be angry like I was with Kassidy. It makes quite the pleasant change to have a match with someone I have no feelings towards one way or the other.

Robby: Since we’re on the subject, what is it that you think makes Kassidy seemingly dog your every step as part of Chaotic Temptation? Recently in almost every match you or Scarlett have had, including the last tag match Scarlett had with Emma, she’s been there. What’s the motivation, do you think? Is she that hellbent on some level of payback she feels is justified?

Missy: I really have no idea what goes on in that girl’s head. If you notice though, she seems to be focusing a hell of a lot on our manager, rather than us. I’m starting to think maybe she has some kind of crush and this is her way of showing him affection...you know like cavemen used to do? Club them over the head and drag them back to their cave. Although it could just plainly be that she’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You’d think getting beaten repeatedly by Scarlett and then myself too that she’d get the hint and just toddle off. Maybe that’s it! She enjoys getting beaten by us.

Robby: I had a phone conversation with the manager of the group two days ago. And Christian explained it this way to me. He said he has never once put his hands on Kassidy, though she has repeatedly assaulted him by slamming him and kicking him, for example. And that he takes no responsibility for what happened at the end of Velocity when she chased him back to your group’s dressing room and she got attacked by OE Ayano. Would you agree with that?

Missy: First off, I wouldn’t say that Kassidy was attacked by O.E. She was stopped in her tracks and prevented from assaulting Christian for...I believe the fourth time. As for everything else, I fully agree. Christian has never once laid a finger on Kassidy and I made my feelings about her behaviour well known before my match with her. I’m called a bad guy for hitting fellow wrestlers, yet somehow attacking a manager is fine and dandy? I have never agreed with any kind of violence towards managers, interviewers..or any other non wrestling personnel. Unless you are defending yourself, of course.

Robby: Onto the final topic I wanted to cover with you. Earlier today, it was announced that you will be making your Unstoppable debut later this month on FFW’s biggest stage when you meet Tifa Heafy. For those unaware, you and Miss Heafy are fellow players on the Lingerie Football Team, the Portland Pinnacle, which is coached by the manager we just discussed. Where did the animosity between you two come from? Was it as a result of LFL games, of which the Pinnacle haven’t been extremely successful?

Missy: No, this didn’t come about because of LFL. This started because Tifa decided one day to pick a fight with me out of nowhere, on Twitter of all places. I have my theories on the real reason she started on me, but I am going to keep them to myself for now. What I will say though is that she asked for this. I told her at the time that she should be careful what she wished for because she didn’t know what she was getting herself into. Now she’ll have to deal with the consequences and I won’t be held responsible for what happens to her because of this ball that she set in motion. She will regret messing with me though. That you can be assured of.

Robby: Understandable. Good luck Thursday, and certainly at Unstoppable. Thank you for your time tonight.

On that note, the show heads elsewhere.

A Woman of Few Words

As we're sent backstage again, we're met with the #1 contender for the No Surrender Championship, the 7-foot tall Natalya Demidov. The camera is pointed upwards at her, which makes her look even taller than she already is, but this is just because the camera-man is just not that tall to deal with her. Nature's Biggest Mistake has her arms crossed in front of her chest as she smirks.

Natalya: I'm not a woman of words. I've never been a woman of words. I'm not good around them; I can only communicate in English because I've been living in America for the past 11 years, and in all fairness, I just can't be bothered. Because, see, I'm a woman of action. I let my actions tell my story, whether it be about my stupidity or about my climb to glory. And for the past months -- years, I'd even wager -- my actions told the story of a no-good idiot who stood under the shadows of someone apparently more powerful. Most of the time, my image was associated with the esoteric and weird Destiny Campbell. Last time I earned a chance for the No Surrender Championship, I was Amy's little pet. A dog she planned on throwing out of her car in the middle of the desert so I could rot to death away from her sight. That is, before I busted her plan.

Natalya lets out a soft chuckle before she continues.

Natalya: My history is marred with mistakes since the very beginning, because I, too, am a mistake. An error of Nature. Fate had it that I'd be gigantic, titanic. Lanky and with no charm whatsoever. I guess fighting is the only lifestyle that could ever allow me not to be a complete misfit. And as a fighter, as a competitor, I thrive in taking on the hardest challenges I can tackle. And now... I guess it's a surprise to everyone to see me fight for the No Surrender Championship again. But given the current dysfuctional, borderline hysteric state of the division... I guess I'd rather not partake in the mess Sophia Pike and Vanessa Cade have gotten themselves into, and aim for the big one. Mostly because I'm sick of being in dysfunctional, borderline histeric predicaments myself. So... This is a message to our FFW No Surrender Champion Savannah Taylor.

Natalya uncrosses her arms and looks directly into the camera.

Natalya: You may downplay my size, you may downplay my power... You may downplay anything you'd like to about me. Feel free to do it; everyone's done so before. Everyone, no exception. Those who have beaten me, those that have been beaten. This is not news anymore. But know that you're fighting against Nature's Biggest Mistake. A kind of animal that you cannot control. And Lord only knows what it's going to be like when this mistake of nature rebels against you. Because all the others may have thought they've killed this beast, erased the error that I represent. Yet here I am, NOT THEM, looking to take that belt from you. And if you think you have what it takes to deal with this beast... Think about what others have done to put me down.

Natalya smiles brightfully.

Natalya: I'm still here. And I'm challenging you. It's simple as that: rebelling against Nature and trying to right its mistakes may work temporarily... But the beast always comes back. And you had better pray the beast hasn't gone feral this time. Because it's bound to happen. And when it does...

And on that note, NAtalya does her trademark quick cutthroat taunt before we're sent somewhere else.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:37:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 05:51:45 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is a non-title match set for one fall!

Zack: It wasn’t so long ago that one woman in this match had done nothing short of make herself the singularly most decorated woman in the company - at least in terms of holding titles together - and the other the unluckiest woman in Future Shock! However, that’s probably not the opinion of the woman sitting beside me.

Mel: ...Whatever made you think I was going to agree with you, Zack? Wait, you didn’t. Though I must admit, I’ve not given Cereza enough credit. If she’s been able to pull the wool over fans’ eyes like she has, she’s smarter than we all gave her credit for. If anyone’s unlucky here, it’s Bianca.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind and with the [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE] Championship belt held up high is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Porto Alegre, Brazil… she is one half of FFW's Unity Champions... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, showing her championship off and shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: I said it earlier, she was the singularly most successful woman in FFW for the first half of the year, capturing the Unity Championships alongside Mel, the Future Shock Championship and the Fast Track Championship...though still only holds one now. You two will be defending the Unity straps in the Express’ rematch at Unstoppable, of course.

Mel: That we will. And we’ll be successful too. As you pointed out, she’s won all of that and lost and...and trust me, this pisses her off no end, not that anyone can blame her. She worked that hard and lost...to that.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell

Zack: And there’s a woman who is probably kicking herself from here to Hell and back again! Over in Future Shock, Cereza has worked her tail off to get this far, and came just short recently against Anna Giovanna. She’s also been fairly impressive on the main roster too, recently picking up a very impressive win against Andi Takata.

Mel: ...If you know how she’s managed to pull all that off, you’re doing a hell of a lot better than I am. Sure, she’s had a decent run recently but that all came crashing off the stripper pole, didn’t it? Ah well, better Anna than her.

The referee calls for the bell, but the Unity Champion show know interest in leaving her corner. Cereza, rolling her eyes at her, heads towards the blonde and pulls her out of the corner...or at least attempts to, only for Bianca to wrench her wrist back and give the Scouse wrestler a look and a shake of the head. She goes to pull Bianca again, and this time, Bianca leaves the corner, but stops halfway across the ring and spins to face Cereza, who had been coming towards her, and drops Cereza with a right hook. Cereza lands on one knee and Bianca puts the sole of her boot on the English wrestler’s head, causing it to bounce off the mat. The Unity Champ looks down at her foe, shouting at her something in Portuguese.

Mel, giggling: Damn right.

Zack: ...What’s she saying?

Mel: She’s asking Cereza if she thinks she’s better than her. Which she’s not...or she’d be wise to say she doesn’t.

Zack: Well. In any case, pretty sure at this point Bianca’s more interested in messing with her.

Indeed that looked to be the case, as another stomp met Cereza’s head, and from there, Bianca went back to her corner, while Cereza began to push herself to her feet again. Bianca lazed on the corner beside the commentary table, where she looked down and gave her partner in the booth a grin. The grin was not returned and the change in camera shows Mel pointing at Cereza, who is on her feet and charging at Bianca, who ducks out of the way and rattles up against the turnbuckle. Bianca grins still, and looks back to nod to her partner for the heads up. As she looks back around again, she sees Cereza moving, and she does not look very happy.

Zack: This would be one of those times where looks could kill. Bianca’s barely done a thing since the bell rang and somehow it’s her that’s on the backfoot.

Mel: Of course she is. She’s useless. Hella bloody lucky, but still useless. Bianca’s just better than her.

It’s Cereza’s turn to say something now, and whatever it is, it’s not going over well with the Brazilian wrestler, whose face changes. Cereza keeps going, and moving forwards, right up until she’s baring down on the smaller woman, letting her know what she thinks of her. This only gets her so far, until Bianca responds...and whatever she says gets her knocked on her backside for her trouble!

Mel: ...I really wish she’d watch what she’s saying in that ring sometimes, do you know that?

Zack: Well maybe that’s a conversation you should have with her, though I don’t doubt that it wasn’t deserved. Cereza has definitely taken her share in this match.

With Bianca down, Cereza takes a step back, vaults into a handspring and drops on Boanca with a split legged leg drop across the blonde’s stomach, which she follows straight through with an elbow to the face, which forces Bianca’s face to the side. Pulling Bianca up now, Cereza forced her back with an uppercut to the same side of the face, and then one to the other side. Bianca almost falls backwards...almost.Cereza uses the opening gap to charge at Bianca and leap into the air, taking her down with both knees into her chest. What she didn’t expect however was the force of the blow to almost send Bianca into a backward roll, and Cereza with her! The English wrestler rolled off her from the momentum and had to grab the ropes to stop herself going out.

Zack: It’s understandable that Cereza annoyed, like I said, and she’s just let Bianca know all about it! That was a terrible idea on her part.

Mel: That’s what you think. You have no faith. At all. False senses of security are a wonderful thing.

Cereza is up, using the ropes minimally for support. Heading for the corner, she takes to the middle turnbuckle and waits for Bianca to get to her feet, and once Bianca is there, Cereza jumps from the ropes and takes the blonde straight back down with a dropkick and rolls it through for the cover!

Mel: Well I’ll be damned, she thinks she can fly!

ONE!

T--NOT A HOPE!

Zack: She thinks she can fly, but not enough to stop the Typhoon.

Bianca shoves Cerza off of her, and rolls to all fours in the opposite direction, looking quite annoyed. Cereza is back up first, and swings with her foot to catch Bianca in the ribs, but that doesn’t work as Bianca drops back to her stomach to get out of the way of it. She then rolls away from the English wrestler and gets to her feet from there, and as Cereza charges her again, she spins out of the way and catches Cereza off guard, locking her into a Paradise Lock!

Zack: That’s a new feature in Bianca’s arsenal, though I don’t get the impression she’s being entirely serious with it.

Mel: What can we say, she likes to take the piss. And Cereza deserves having the piss taken from her.

With Cereza locked in the Rest Hold, Bianca rolls out of the ring and makes her way up to the timekeeper's table, grabbing herself a microphone.

Bianca: So let me level with you guys for a second...

Zack: ...I don’t like the sound of this. Bianca’s version of being level is not what most people think of.

Mel: That’s because they’re idiots, in fairness. And really don’t like being told how it is. I mean, that’s what she does. Cereza on the other hand panders to make people think better of her.

Bianca rolls back into the ring again, leaning on the ropes and sharing a glance with Mel at the commentary booth before speaking up again.

Bianca: You may all want to spin it the way it makes your comfort zone a bit cozier, but here's a fact you can all take to the bank: the Storm are the hardest working women in FFW right now, PERIOD! Mel and I have been here week in and week out destroying your little dreams that someone, someday, will kick the big bads into oblivion and make sure FFW's a beautiful wonderland for everyone, and then you root for someone as pathetic as this little idiot right here, so had the ONE JOB of dispatching Anna Giovanna in front of her HOME CROWD, I might add, and make sure to keep the belt warm for me, but guess what? She wasn't even do to EVEN THAT!

The crowd boos heavily as Bianca growls, even if she's taking amusement in watching Cereza trying to break out of the Rest Hold. It's not much of a success. The blonde crouches next to the brunette and growls.

Bianca: Not to mention, sweetcheeks... This is how you were supposed to stay like all this time. Ass up, face down and mouth shut.

Even louder boos now, as Bianca gets up and faces the crowd.

Bianca: WHAT?! Like you guys aren't enjoying the sight! But here's the point I really wanna make: you guys are gonna watch Mel and I sweep the competition away and you're going to LIKE it! And come Unstoppable, when OUR Unity Championship belts are 15 feet in the air, guess who's climbing that ladder and getting those belts back? That's right: the Brazilian goddamn Storm. And, BSX, if you think you're hot stuff walking into that match?! Here's a taste of what's gonna happen to you there.

Without another word, Bianca walks over to the table, leaving the microphone in front of Mel and Zack, get back into the ring and pulls Cereza out of the hold, whacking her with a bell clap to disorient her. While that was going on, there’s a clatter from the table that sounds suspiciously like a headset dropping, Sure enough, Mel heads for the ring and to the middle turnbuckle as Bianca heads back to the outside. Bianca takes a run and uses both the ropes and her partner as a spring to clatter Cereza with a volley kick! ANd as Cereza drops, Mel flies and clatters onto Cereza with a body splash!

Zack: Oh what the hell! Cereza got set up!

Fisk called for the bell, ending the match.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has disqualified Bianca Salvador! Therefore the winner of this match, CEREZA!

The crowd are not happy about this, and neither is Cereza as she realises what just happened. Getting to her feet, she stares down the Unity Champions, who grin at each other. The Scouser then runs at Mel first, taking her down with a running clothesline...but then takes one herself from Bianca for daring to do that. Mel rolls to her knees and watches Cereza go for Bianca again, and she successfully lands a right hook on her, which sends Bianca back a step. Not seeing Mel behind her however, she gets caught up in a full Nelson thanks to the Rio-born wrestler. Bianca sees it, grins and lays into Cereza, landing punch after punch into her, until Mel turns her around and drops her with her gutwrench Driver!

Zack: ...That was horrible. Completely horrible. The Storm have just used Cereza to send a message to their Unstoppable opponents.

The Storm stand tall together over the fallen Cereza, and as Something New plays over the system, we go somewhere else.

Looks Like It’s On

“Yellow Flicker Beat” begins to play out through the Wells Fargo Center. Coming out onto the stage, showered with boos, are Nevaeh Summers, sporting white sandals, ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt. The shirt however does have wording on it, specifically:

“I

ruptured

Leona’s

MCL”

Nevaeh stands on the stage, nonchalantly bringing attention to the shirt as her manager, Silas Mason, walks up next to her in his custom suit. They’re being booed loudly, yet both seem upbeat. They begin making their way down to the ring and up the steps. Each stands on the ring apron and keeps smirking to the crowd before looking at one another and shrugging their shoulders.

They proceed to get in the ring as Nevaeh walks towards the middle, still going about bringing attention to her shirt, while Silas sauntered along, smirking. He reached into his jacket and retrieved a microphone and brought it to his mouth, but the crowd booed longer.

This caused the Texan to shake his head a she then stepped forward to his client and whispered into her ear. He held his hand out, gesturing to his palm as Nevaeh nodded her head as Silas looked back out to the crowd. The boos were still rolling in, but this time he spoke through them

Silas: All this hot air ya'll letting out reminds me of an old adage. It goes something like "you boo me because you fear me" and rest assured everyone of you out there fears me and The World's Finest, that's for damn sure.

This only caused a more negative reaction from the crowd as Nevaeh smirked and nodded her head. She even went so far as to point out to the audience and mouth "you know you do". Silas rolled his shoulders spoke with a giddyness to him.

Silas: But worry not ya mindless sheep for ya are not alone in yer fear of us. For there is an entire roster backstage tonight, trembling in fear of what me and Nevaeh can and have done here in FFW. The one's with common sense realize how dangerous we are. They know that if they were ta cross us we'd stop them dead in their tracks and snuff out whatever promising career they could of had. But there are those who want ta be ignorant and try and test me and Nevaeh Summers, the Finest physical specimen in professional wrestling today. Those people get harshly dealt with and come ta understand that their boisterous claims ta superiority were foolish and absurd. We are here tonight ta deal with one specific culprit of this iditoscity. someone all of ya out there seem ta love and admire. We of course are referring ta little ol'  Leona Vega.

The crowd roars with approval at the mention of Leona's name. This has both Nevaeh and Silas sporting wry smiles on their faces.

Silas: What a sweet gesture and I'm sure Leona appreciates as she rolls her broken ass around nowadays in that wheelchair of hers. I'm sure all the cheers and words of encouragement from family, friends, and fans have helped her deal with the biggest mistake she ever made in her life when she kept testing us. When she slandered us. Ya talk shit Leona and ya got what ya had coming ta ya!

The booing started up again as Nevaeh and Silas both took on serious expressions. Silas now gestured to Nevaeh's shirt.

Silas: This is what happens when ya disrespect yer superiors. Ya don't just get put back in place, ya get put on the shelf. We took Leona out and she no longer was asking ta fight us, instead she was screaming in pain.

Silas: But as we stated last Velocity there where all these people wanting ta make it out like we caused what happened ta Leona. They wanted ta ignore what she had done and make her the victim. Leona herself wanted ta keep talking tough and act like we were afraid of her. That we didn't want none of her. So we called her out on it. We laid out the challenge last Velocity, told her till she had till Breaking Point here in Cesspool U.S.A, a.ak.a,Philly, and thus here we are.

The crowd responded with hostile emotion to the dig at their city. Silas though remained resolute.

Silas: Tonight is the night we find out what Leona Vega is really all about. Does she really want this match at Unstoppable as bad as she says she does or was it all jibber jabber?

Silas and Nevaeh now both turned to the stage area.. Both looked firm in their stances as Nevaeh glared up at the staging area, looking as if she was getting ready to fight.

Silas: So here we go folks. The time is here ta see whether Leona is this so called Warrior you and everyone else seems ta want ta believe she is. or is she nothing more than a mealy mouthed coward who bit off more than she could chew? We're done waiting for an answer Leona. Show the world what yer made of come on out here if ya accept our challenge.

The capacity crowd got to their feet and all turned to look at the stage area. Several moments passed but no sign of Leona yet. The crowd started up another loud "Leona" chant as Silas and Nevah began to shake their heads and turn back to face the camera.

Silas: What a shame. Y'all out here chanting her name yet Leona won't come out here. She's got no guts, she's got no courage, she's...

Before Silas can say another word "Aztec Temple” starts to play as the crowd erupts. Many are cheering their lungs out as Nevaeh and Sials snap their heads around to the stage, shock very much evident. Nevaeh is reaching out for Silas, yelling “No way” as Silas can’t seem to understand what is going on.

The crowd in Philadelphia is growing louder, as they all wait for Leona to appear. Nevaeh and Silas both kept shaking their heads, pointing to the stage the fans. We shift back to the stage as the fans keep getting louder and louder, but still no sign of Leona. As several moments pass by and still no Leona we soon hear a cackling

It's Silas, who along with Nevaeh are now laughing in the ring. Leona's music abruptly cuts off but we still hear Silas laughing loudly. The boos start up again as Silas is in near hysterics.

Silas: Oh...oh you all actually thought she was here. Oh..oh that was too good. Did ya see their faces Baby Peach? Did ya see how happy they got. They thought their hero was actually gonna show up tonight.

Silas laughed even louder as Nevaeh herself seemed pleased with the ruse. The fans now started up a loud "asshole" chant directed at the both of them , but Silas was now wiping his eyes

Silas: Don't be all salty now. If ya actually thought Leona was gonna be here tonight yer truly bigger idiots then she was when she issued us that challenge. See ya all living in this fairy tale where Leona is this great warrior who will take on any challenge, who will fight the good fight. Leona wants ta prove herself as great and finally topple down the one obstacle she can't conquer. But a fairytale is a work of fiction, make believe. It's not real folks.

Silas again points to Nevaeh, as Nevaeh once more shows off the shirt she is wearing

Silas: This woman standing right here is real. She is what Leona can never and will never beat. In three prior matches Nevaeh has defeated Leona. Leona talking about beating Nevaeh is all swell, but the fact of the matter is she just can't do it. Nevaeh is The World's Finest for a reason ladies and gentlemen. Ya might not like it, but ya damn sure gonna accept it.

The crowd is relentless with their displeasure with all of this. Nevaeh stands their defiantly as Silas now looks at the camera, furrowing his brow as he speaks directly to it.

Silas: You are gonna accept it Leona and judging by tonight it looks like ya finally did. By not coming here tonight ya have finally accepted that Leona Vega can't beat Nevaeh Summers. Ya finally understood what we did a long time ago. That being that Nevaeh owns yer ass like my Dallas Cowboys own the Philadelphia Eagles.

The crowd really lets Silas have it now, but he speaks right through them.

Silas: Don't boo the truth. Five super bowls ta zero. Read'em and weep losers. Know yer place just like Leona has now. Ya talk about being a warrior, if what happened ta ya had happened ta Nevaeh she'd be chomping at the bit ta get back in the ring. Nevaeh would be itching ta get back at those who do her wrong. But you Leona....ya just gonna sit at home, throw a pity party, and not fight? Ya ain't no warrior. Ya never were. Ya were just a girl way in over her head trying ta act tough ta a real woman. Yer nothing more than a coward Leona. The world has seen it now. On behalf of Nevaeh we hope ya find watching Unstoppable from home ta be a pleasant experience. Recover from that knee injury and rest assured that if ya come back trying ta take us on again we will destroy the other MCL. Thank you all for your attention

Silas now flips the microphone as he and Nevaeh stand there amongst the booing crowd. “Yellow Flicker Beat” begins to play as they look at one another and smirk then start to head towards the ropes. They make their way out of the ring and up the ramp as Nevaeh waves off all the fans booing her and giving her a thumbs down.

They make their way to the top of the ramp and turn back to face the crowd. With a big smirk on her face Nevaeh shows off her shirt one more time as Silas smiles and applauds. And that’s when, unexpectedly, “Yellow Flicker Beat” is taken over by “Aztec Temple”, and by the look on Nevaeh and Silas’s faces, this is not a prank. The crowd is cautious with their reaction, but they soon explode into cheers as Leona comes out through the gates. However, the Aztec Warrior is dragging herself onto the stage on a wheelchair, her right leg fully extended forward, taped tightly, as the Mexican wrestler sneers at the Georgia native and her manager.

Both Nevaeh and Silas are surprised to see Leona there, neither believing that she’s actually here. There shock soon turns into anger the more they stare at her. Nevaeh begins yelling at Leona: “You’re a fool, don’t push me” while popping her shirt. The Lioness shakes her head as she produces a microphone from her pocket, and her music goes down.

Leona: All we hear is the two of you yappy-yappity-yappin’ your mouths off, talking about how I needed to be out here answering this “challenge” of yours; I mean, c’mon, you should be glad I’m here to tell this to your face. Now… I believe everyone here’s watched my interview with Gabrielle Crimson this past Wednesday, right?

The crowd’s positive response comes in the form of a loud cheer. Silas immediately turns his head towards them and yells at them to “shut up”.  He turns his head back around to join Nevaeh in fuming at Leona.

Leona: I told her… and I repeat it here, Nevaeh, just in case you’ve forgotten what I said...

She looks at her taped up right leg.

Leona: I can’t and I won’t do anything while I can’t put my foot down on solid ground.

Nevaeh smirked as she looked at the taped up knee. She then nodded her head and yelled at Leona: “That’s right. I did that. I put you out. Just admit you’re a coward already. You don’t want any part of me. Say you’re scared. SAY IT!” Leona shakes her head and smirks.

Leona: I know what you want me to do, Nevaeh, but let me make something clear. Your jokes, your pranks with the crowd? How you were gonna play my music so you could laugh at people as they expected someone that would never come? I was on to that. I was on to you both, and I wanted to come out here and talk to you after you were done stroking your egos with your microphones, because there’s something I need to do real quick before we go anywhere else, and I’m going to need your attention… But I need to do something first, real quick. Bear with me, you guys…

She said as she put the microphone on her lap and reached for her taped up knee… Undoing the velcro on her harness, freeing up her leg. From there, Leona gripped the arm supports of her wheelchair and pulled herself up, standing on her two feet. As the crowd erupted DEAFENINGLY in joy, as nevaeh and Silas looked on with stunned looks. Nevaeh seemed very nervous as she watched this unfold, shaking her head as she looked Leona up and down. Leona smirked at Nevaeh and Silas and picked her microphone up again.

Leona: So… As you can see… My right foot’s on solid ground. You know what that means, right?

She left the question hanging for a bit before she jumped at Nevaeh to bring her down! The unexpecting Nevaeh collapses to the ramp with Leona on top of her, as the Warrior and the World’s Finest started catfighting on the floor! They brawled down the ramp and back to ringside as a panicking Silas ran to Leona’s wheelchair, picking it up, ready to slam it on Leona, yet he couldn’t do it while she and his client were basically rolling around ringside like two rabid animals, trading slaps and scrubs. Eventually, Nevaeh was able to push Leona away, scrambling back to her feet and getting ready to bail. Leona quickly pushed back to her feet and, even though her leg was still a bit banged (proven by how she limped as she ran towards the blonde), she made a beeline to Nevaeh, spearing her down to the floor once more!

This time Silas had a clear shot of Leona, and he was ready to smack her with the folded up wheelchair, but Leona turned to him, growling, daring him to do it. Nevaeh began to creep up on Leona and soon decked her with a double axe handle blow to the back of Leona’s head. Leona was down on the floor as Nevaeh stomped away on her. Looking angry and trying to regain her bearings Nevaeh leaned against the announce table all the while Silas now scooted around ringside and grabbed a chair from the timekeeper’s area. He folded it up and handed it to Nevaeh telling her to finish the job this time.

Nevaeh held the chair and looked down at the fallen Leona. She readied the chair, lifting it up above her head. But as Nevaeh swung the chair into Leona, the Mexican wrestler used her good leg to kick it right back into Nevaeh’s nose, the metal rebounding into the blonde’s face sending her stumbling backwards as the steel chair fell from her hands. As Leona brought herself up, a wobbly Nevaeh backed up against the barricade right before her rival charged at her and clotheslined her, sending Nevaeh over the barricade and into the fans at ringside!

Silas was beside himself  as the fans were egging Leona on. She reached over the barricade and grabbed a handful of Nevaeh’s hair, trying to pull her back to her feet. In a desperate attempt to run away, Nevaeh flails until she manages to break free from Leona’s grip, a small streak of blonde hair staying on Leona’s hand as the World’s Finest tries to blend in with the crowd. As they boo her escape Nevaeh gets as much distance between them before stopping at an exit and grabbing the back of her head as well as her nose. Silas runs up to her as Leona grins as she picks up a microphone by the announce table.

Leona: Unstoppable 8... Leona Vega versus Nevaeh Summers, Round 4… SOUND THE WHISTLES!!!

The crowd erupts in cheers as “Aztec Temple” hits the sound system one more time. Leona raises her hand and sneers at her opponent. Nevaeh and Silas both gaze back at her, looking very much upset that their challenge has indeed been accepted.

Merely A Formality

The cameras return to the back, where apparently a photo shoot is going on as we see Scarlett Silver in a little black dress….posing with the Fast Track Championship? Christian watches from a couple feet away as the photographer gives her some direction. She holds it behind her head, over her shoulder, and even fluffing her hair in it’s reflection. When the photographer called a break, Christian was about to tell her something when his brother, and COO of FFW, approached.

Christian: I’d say you and the title are a perfect fi--

Cody: Wait...is that the Fast Track title? Where’d you get that?

Christian: I saw it in your office, thought I’d grab a photographer and get some shots with your next champion for the website. It’s a formality at this point.

Scarlett holds the title across her waist and smiles.

Scarlett: It suits me don’t you think? I’ve always looked good with a championship...well even better than usual. Like Christian said, it’s just a matter of time until it’s mine anyway, so why not get a head start on the promo shots? It’s pretty logical I think.

Christian: Here’s how I got it figured. See, Scarlett’s already faced both of the women in the triple threat at Unstoppable. Not only has she faced them, she’s proven she’s smarter than them both. And in the case of the screaming Troll doll, she’s had multiple chances to win the match...and came up short! So do the math with me, little brother. If one opponent is smarter than another, it doesn’t matter how many of them there are. Besides that, those two want to pound on each other apparently now. So again, just a formality..a matter of time. This is your next Fast Track Champion!

Cody: I’m glad you have so much confidence in your clients, that’s great. But she still hasn’t won it yet. She still has to get past both Kassidy and Ruby Tyler at Unstoppable to claim it. And that’s still a few weeks away, so…

Christian: I had an idea about that. You could just...let her have it, and then she can get her first defense out of the way at Unstoppable.

Scarlett: SHE is standing right here you know. I think Christian has had a great idea, it’s clear to see he has it well thought out and it makes so much sense. If Kassidy hadn’t have interfered in my last match with Ruby, I would have gone on to beat her there and the title would be mine now anyway. Why should I be punished because of something that was nothing to do with me and completely out of my control. It’s not fair.

Cody: No one’s punishing you.

He told her as he reached over and reclaimed the title, and folded it back under his arm.

Cody: But until Unstoppable, I’ll just hold onto this. Oh yeah, and Christian...if you’re worried, you don’t have to put yourself in harm’s way at ringside during that match.

He said with a slightly chiding tone to his older brother. Christian merely shook his head.

Christian: Yeah, right. I’ll be in the corner of Scarlett and Missy that night. But I’ll tell you this. Scarlett’s match is a triple threat, which means there aren’t any DQs. If Kassidy comes after me again, I WILL defend myself. If she’s a good girl, it’ll just be like every other time and I won’t lay a hand on her.

Scarlett: Personally I think you should have dropped her on her ass before now...it’s no less than she deserves. I must say Cody, I’m surprised you’ve let her behaviour go unpunished, she’s been attacking your brother for a while now. She doesn’t even deserve a shot at MY title, but I guess I can just beat her again...for the third time...in a row.

Cody: I’ve seen opponents do a lot worse to him, and he still comes back. He doesn’t have to be there if he doesn’t want to. Now if you’ll excuse me…

Cody gave his older brother a pat on the shoulder before taking the title with him. Christian looked back to his client.

Christian: Don’t worry. If it happens again, it won’t end well for her. You focus on getting that title, and I’ll send him the first autographed picture of you with it.

Scarlett gives a little smirk at the thought.

Scarlett: I’ll even put a special little message on it for him. That title is coming home from Unstoppable with me, no doubt about that. I’ve already bought the polish to give it a good shine when it does.

We see a graphic of the triple threat scheduled for Unstoppable 8 for the Fast Track Championship before the show heads to commercial.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:28:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 05:53:00 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and there we find Maggie Rourke back in position with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: What we have coming up is what should be one hell of a brawl with a powerhouse and a striker getting ready to face off, fans. I’ve also been joined at the booth by Sophia PIke, who will be meeting Vanessa Cade at Unstoppable 8 on July 29th. Welcome to the booth, Sophia.

Sophia: “Beating” is the word you meant to say, but thank you.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: Introducing first…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Vanessa Cade has been more fired up of late than in recent memory. Not that it takes a lot to incite her, but she may be even more dangerous now than she was when this match with you was announced.

Sophia: It’s funny how quick liars are to jump at any chance to get the spotlight off that fact, huh? She wants these people to think she’s such a valiant little defender of the weak, but she didn’t need to get involved in Amaro and Giovanna’s match--and she didn’t need to jump me last Velocity, but she did, so people talk something else.

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Zack: Rhea Laskaris has recently stepped into a major spotlight after some very impressive wins she’s put together. She’s got Valerie Lamb at Unstoppable, but a whole other challenge here.

Sophia: She’s knocked off the last Evolution Champion, she’s gone toe to toe with Stefano, and she had the backing of Ascension to knock off the Fair and Stefano in a six-woman tag, that’s nothing to sneeze at. It’s been a while since Cade’s had to stand on her own two feet, I’d put my money on Rhea.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as Vanessa happens to notice Sophia sitting in the booth with Zack. The blonde clearly is already getting agitated at the mere sight of her, and as a result, Rhea catches her by surprise at the outset with a corner clothesline that crunches her against the corner. The Amazon wastes no time (and pays Sophia no attention) as she begins to hammer in body shots in rapid succession. She pushes her head back against the corner, and then drives two knees into her body to double her over. Cade barely makes it out of the corner after that, only to get scooped up by Rhea into a gorilla press slam. Laskaris steps onto her chest as she walks over her, and cracks her knuckles before turning back around to get her.

Sophia: This is what I mean--I haven’t even done anything, and Cade’s already distracted. And while she’s wasting her time, Rhea just squashed her.

Zack: To be fair given all that’s transpired so far, she has a legitimate reason to be wary of your presence during matches.

As the blonde tries to get up, Rhea delivers clubbing blows across her back with her hands clasped together to drive her down again. Laskaris then uses a deadlift as she grabs her around the waist, and hurls her with a release German suplex back to the mat. Kyle applauds his client from the floor. When Vanessa starts to try to rise again, Rhea snatches her up and launches her again with a t-bone suplex this time.

Zack: Vanessa is getting thrown around like yesterday’s garbage, and Rhea’s making it look easy with her power displays here.

Sophia: This is what happens when you’re JUST a tag team wrestler, and you have to stand on your own two feet. This is gonna be an easy night for Rhea, if Cade doesn’t start focusing.

Cade began to try to rise again, only to catch a double foot stomp to her lower back to drive her back to the mat. The Amazon waved her fingers, telling Cade to get up. And the blonde was only too happy to oblige her as she began to rise again. As Rhea grabbed her arm to yank her the rest of the way, Cade surprised her with an elbow to the mouth. It stunned the powerhouse for a moment, allowing Cade to jerk her arm free and begin to drill more of those elbows across Rhea’s jaw. She staggered her back into the ropes before firing her across to the far side. As the powerhouse rebounded, Cade nailed her with a roaring elbow that finally put her on the mat, much to the crowd’s delight.

Zack: Vanessa’s starting to turn this around, and Rhea Laskaris is eating all the elbows to the mouth she could ever hope to want.

Sophia: For someone who prides herself on elbows, though, it took, what, 5, 6, 7 to knock Rhea down? She’s already knocked into next week, she doesn’t have the power she WANTS to have in those shots.

Laskaris started to get back to her feet before Vanessa rebounded off the far side behind her, and took her down with a chop block. It stumbled the brunette to one knee for a moment before she got back to her feet, only for Cade to grab that leg and snap her down with a dragon screw leg whip. Rhea’s face tensed in pain as Vanessa collected herself for a second, and went right to work on her right leg. She picked it up by the foot, and drove it knee first into the canvas once and then again. A few well placed stomps to the back of her leg followed that before she grabbed both of her feet, and applied a Boston crab. But it didn’t last long before Rhea pushed up on her powerful arms in the hold, and shot Vanessa off when she straightened her legs. Cade caught herself before she fell to the mat, and looked back with a surprised expression to see Rhea starting to rise again.

Zack: I don’t think Vanessa did enough damage yet to those tree trunk like legs of Rhea, because I’ve only seen pinballs get shot off like she was right there, Sophia.

Sophia: HA! She got shot halfway across the ring!

Cade got her balance, and darted for the ropes as Rhea got back to her feet. She rebounded quickly off the far side. But after leaving her feet, Rhea caught her in midair and countered with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker that caused the blonde to shout in pain on impact. The Amazon immediately went for the cover, causing Fisk to drop into position to make the count.

Sophia: Oh fuck that. Game over, Cade’s back might be snapped after that.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOPE!!

Cade got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Rhea made her suffer for it by pulling her head up and driving straight right hands into it. When she got back to her feet though, it was clear some of what Cade had done was working as she rubbed her knee.

Zack: Rhea nearly put this one away early right there. Tell me, Sophia. Say you were Vanessa right now. What’s your strategy against a woman with the power of Rhea Laskaris?

Sophia: If I were Vanessa Cade, I’d probably quit the wrestling business, but if you mean if I were in Vanessa’s place? Aim for the knees. Doesn’t matter how big they are, how strong they are, if they can’t stand up, they can’t fight back.

Laskaris turned around to pull Vanessa to back to her feet, but as she did, Cade pushed her backwards and directed a low dropkick to that knee. It stumbled the Amazon backwards a moment, giving Cade another opening. When she went to grab Rhea, the Amazon tried to hit a big boot with that leg. The only problem was that Vanessa caught it under her arm, snapping a second dragon screw leg whip. She immediately locked in a figure four, causing the powerhouse’s face to wrench in pain.

Zack: Rhea won’t power out of this one, look at the expression on her face! Vanessa knows like we do, everyone is the same size on the mat. And Rhea’s getting that right leg tested!

Sophia: What I tell ya? Take out the legs.

Rhea clutched her hands to her head, the pain written across her face as Vanessa began to pull on her foot to try to add more pressure. Fisk dropped down beside the powerhouse, asking her if she wanted to submit. But the Amazon made clear that wasn’t in her plans as she propped up on her elbows to avoid a pinfall count. Cade sat up, and started raining fists onto her right knee. Rhea’s face tensed more tightly, causing her manager to move behind her on the floor and shout to try to move back. Laskaris heard Kyle’s advice as she tried to pull them both towards the ropes on her elbows. It was a brief trip before she finally made it, and reached out to grab the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break, which Vanessa finally gave when he got to four.

Sophia: See, now here’s the thing--if I held a hold til 4, and she was sitting on commentary, she’d frown and throw a tantrum over me “cheating,” but then she does it. Vanessa Cade’s not some shining light, she’s no different than anyone else.

Zack: I honestly think all of this between you two has brought some of this out in her. I think she feels like people are legitimately trying to push her past the edge. I could be wrong.

The break was brief though as Vanessa grabbed her feet, and tried to drag her away from the ropes. Rhea wrapped both hands around the middle rope with Vanessa trying to jerk her free. But Cade wasn’t powerful enough for that before Rhea brought her knees up, bringing Vanessa to her and catching her with a headbutt to the forehead. It wobbled Cade backwards a moment, stumbling on her feet before Rhea got back to her feet. She grabbed Cade by the arm, and planted her with a short arm clothesline. Rhea moved a little gingerly for a moment till she saw Vanessa starting to rise, and delivered her guillotine leg drop across the back of her neck. She immediately rolled her over, hooking the outside leg as the referee fell to count.

Zack: That’s the HARPY’S CALL! Cade’s head smacked off the mat, and Rhea’s looking to call it a night!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Cade just got her shoulder up in time, causing Rhea’s face to look more aggravated now. She climbed back to her feet, and tried to get some feeling back in her right leg, walking gingerly for a moment while Vanessa was getting up too.

Sophia: Cade looks done. Rhea’s got her where she wants, she’s just got to finish this thing off.

The blonde started towards her, as Kyle shouted to Rhea to look behind her. When the Amazon turned, Vanessa caught her with a standing dropkick to the chest that dropped Laskaris to a seat on the mat. Just as Rhea looked up, Cade surprised her with a soccer kick to the chest that put her down like a sack of bricks. She then lunged on top of her, making a cover as the referee moved to count with the fans rising to their feet.

Zack: GOLDEN GOAL! Cade’s gonna pull it out right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Rhea kicked out before the three hit the mat, causing Vanessa to get back to her feet. She slapped her elbow for a moment, and then turned the pad over to the gold side. The crowd responded in kind as they saw the call for her finisher.

Sophia: Ugh...I’m gonna snap that elbow in half.

Rhea started to rise to her feet as Vanessa circled behind her, screaming at her to turn around. The Amazon stumbled a bit, because of her leg. But when she finally turned in the right direction, Vanessa took off and blasted her with the discus elbow strike that caught Rhea flush. The live crowd erupted as Cade went for the cover.

Zack: THE GOLDEN ELBOW! RHEA WON’T GET UP FROM THAT!

………………………….. Cade had both legs hooked tightly, but there was no referee to count. She glanced around to see Rhea’s manager, Kyle, on the apron talking to the official. The fans counted the fall themselves.

Fans: ONE! TWOOOO!!! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

But it didn’t count obviously as Cade got back to her feet, and shoved the referee aside before grabbing Kyle by the shirt. And the crowd really got loud at this point.

Zack: Kyle had the referee’s attention, and I think he’s about to pay for it right here! Listen to this crowd, they are begging Vanessa to knock him out!

Sophia: Of course they are--funny how the same thing, done by someone else, gets booed, though.

As Vanessa looked out at the crowd and brought her elbow back to nail him, Rhea was back to her feet behind her.

Zack: Rhea’s back up, Vanessa doesn’t see her!!

Rhea shouted at Vanessa, who turned around just in time to catch the Amazon’s scissor kick that dropped her like a rock. She yanked Vanessa from the ropes, and went for the cover.

Zack: OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Rhea made it back to her feet, leaning against the ropes since her knee was still giving her problems. Kyle stepped into the ring with her, raising one hand as the referee raised the other.

Sophia: Right to the back of the head, and 1, 2, 3, tell the people, Maggie...

Maggie: Here is your winner…………’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

The boos only got louder as Rhea stood victorious. Kyle gave her plenty of accolades though as he raised her hand again in victory.

Zack: Cade had this match won, if it hadn’t been for Kilmeade! But the distraction served Cade’s head up for Rhea to take it off! Laskaris is ROLLING with huge momentum into Unstoppable!

Sophia: Cade let herself get distracted by too much. She was focused on me, she was focused on Kyle, she was focused on the people. Good work, Rhea.

Rhea rolled out to the floor, and was joined by her manager as he praised her. From there, the show heads elsewhere.

The Return of Icarus

The next image we see is of an idyllic location on the beach as the camera peers out a window. It shows the waves lapping the shore on a bright sunny afternoon. Next, we find ourselves in what looks to be someone’s living room. And that would be Kelly Kincaid, who is sat on a love seat across from Allison Marx. The words “Recorded Earlier This Week…” appear briefly at the bottom of the screen.

Allison: Hello there, FFW faithful. Allison here with another edition of Marx Out. But this time, I have the pleasure of being on location here in beautiful Maui. And I’m at the home of Kelly Kincaid, thanks for having me and the crew in!

Kelly: Hi, you’re more than welcome Allison. And Hi to all of the FFW faithful who will be coming along for the ride  when this goes out during Breaking Point. Welcome to a little slice of paradise; this haven of sun, sea and sand I’m lucky enough to call home.

Allison: I know you used to live in Fort Lauderdale, so it seems like beaches are where you find home most often. I imagine it’s certainly better here than at Coney Island, where you grew up.

The former acrobat nodded her head.

Kelly: Oh yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Coney Island and New York City, it’s a beautiful part of the world and in winter, when it snows, it can be magical in it’s own special way. But I’ve always been attracted to, well, this… I’ve always been a girl who’s preferred to summer and being warm and being able to lounge in the sun to having to find ways to stay warm and trudge through a snowdrift - being able to swim, snorkel and surf than ski, skate and… erm… yeah, you get the idea.

Allison: Of course. Let’s get to the heart of the matter. Last week on Velocity, it was announced that you would be making your return to FFW after what has been nearly a year away. You’ve kept in ring shape, as many know you compete in SVW. But what brings you back now?

The girl took a moment considering her answer as a beagle puppy wandered into shot. Kelly grinned as she scooped the canine up in her arms and placed him on her lap, gently stroking the top of his head.

Kelly: I don’t think it’s ever been any secret that I’m an ambitious girl has it, Allison? I mean, you go back in the archive and I walked into the company stating that I wanted to be bigger, better, more highly regarded than my sister. Hey - I’ve even got a t-shirt that tells you I’m your favourite high fliers favourite high flier and another suggesting that I’m not subject to the laws of gravity like everyone else. Those ambitions have never gone away. That desire still burns as fiercely as it I ever did. I wanna make history. I wanna be on top of the world. I wanna be one of those legendary names.

She paused and grinned at the reporter.

Kelly: But that doesn’t really answer your question does it Allison? Anyone who has watched SVW knows that I want to be at the top of that particular mountain. Why would this one be any different. And you asked specifically - ‘Why now?’ Because… Allison - maybe I’m stepping on a couple of toes here but - you’ve heard of Icarus right? The ancient Greek myth of the guy whose father crafted him wings of feather and wax so they could escape the labyrinth of the minotaur but he flew too high - came too close to the sun the wax melted and he plummeted back to the earth.

The girl fell silent and nodded her head for a couple of seconds still petting her pooch.

Kelly: The Femme For All final, losing to Eileen… after coming so close; knowing exactly what winning that match would mean. Knowing that at the time only one person had EVER failed to cash in successfully… It felt like flying too close to the sun; it felt like I’d freefallen from the greatest of heights and crashed head first into the middle of the sea. When that happens, Allison, there’s a couple of moments where you drift aimlessly, laying on your back, looking up at that great big flaming ball of gas as it parades back and forth just rubbing it’s very existence in your face and then you reach land. You see those wings wash up next to you and you think ‘Huh, you know what, they really weren’t that hard to make. And with a little tweak here and there… I could make them again. I could make them better. I can reach that sun’. So here I am Allison, standing on the beach, looking down at a mass of feathers and wax that used to be a pair of wings.

Allison: A very vivid analogy. I assume you have been keeping up with the happenings here since your time away. You likely realize that the landscape has changed a fair bit since then. I’m going to assume also that you will be in AT&T Stadium for Unstoppable 8. If so, what matches on the card in particular have your interest?

There was another grin from the blonde.

Kelly: My husband has never stopped working as manager for FFW talents and Barney and I have travelled with him to lot of the shows since Global Wars back in December, so keeping up on events has been pretty easy… like seeing him help his newest clients and because of their … abilities …find himself looking for track shoes to get away from Kassidy. I’ve seen Vega’s streak come to an end; Eileen fall at the final hurdle and Caroline and Colonel Sander’s lil chi...World’s Finest almost maim and kill each other and Jo finally get herself a shot as she makes history. Obviously at Unstoppable 8, that’s a match I’m going to be watching closely - it’s where I want to be when all is said and done after all and I do have a pretty good record against Jo too. Though, as I said, I need to rebuild my wings… so I’m going to be paying real close attention to Eileen and Stefano, Savannah and Demidov and I’ve got multiple reasons to keep a really close eye on Kassidy, Ruby and Scarlett Silver - not least of which is my husband’s wellbeing.

Allison: Well then, I’m sure we all look forward to seeing you on FFW’s biggest stage at Unstoppable. Thank you for inviting us, and your time this evening, Mrs. Kincaid. And welcome back to FFW.

Allison leans across to shake her hand, and give the dog a scratch on the head before we cut elsewhere.

Let's Have A Chat

Amber Carano is backstage, with two figures - one with the familiar blue hair of Emma MacNamara, and the other, the person she’s scheduled to face at Unstoppable, Laurel Anne Hardy! Amber and Emma are both sitting in comfy chairs, but Laurel is standing, with a mug of coffee clutched in both hands. She looks like she might keel over from exhaustion at any moment, however.

Amber Carano: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome two wrestlers who’ll be going to war in a Texas Deathmatch in just a few weeks. The Pretty Little Psycho, Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara, and The Five Star Match Machine, Laurel Anne -

Laurel leans forward a bit - albeit because she’s struggling to keep vertical without swaying, rather than through any specific intention.

Amber Carano: Uh, Laurel Anne Hardy!

Laurel waves, or at least waggles her fingers a bit.

Amber Carano: Laurel, are you sure you wouldn’t rather sit down?

Laurel Anne Hardy: Uh, I’m good standing, to be honest.

Amber Carano: Are you sure?

Laurel Anne Hardy: Yeah, I’ve uh...

She sways again slightly.

Laurel Anne Hardy: This month’s been mental. I been commentatin’ on the World Cup for World Crown Syndicate so I been all over the place. Mexico, Japan, Germany, the USA. Last week Brazil then South Africa, then Japan for a match at XWA’s Baka Gaijin event, then straight here to be with you tonight. I’m, ahm, feelin’ the effects of it all for definite. But I’m alright, I promise

Amber Carano: If you insist… well, let’s start with you. Laurel, this is your first ever match with FFW. Are you excited?

Despite stifling a yawn, Laurel nods enthusiastically.

Laurel Anne Hardy: Def’nitely. I always love to bring my art to a new stage, you know. I know not every FFW fan will necessarily be that familiar with me, if they don’t follow the promotions I call my homes, an’ it’s always excitin’ to get the chance to make that first impression. FFW’s a great company with a lot of world class talents, an’ I’m thrilled to get the chance to perform on this stage.

Amber Carano: That’s great to hear. Now could I also ask you-

But she’s interrupted by a noise from  Emma, who rolls her eyes.

Emma MacNamara: Excuse me?

Amber double takes.

Emma MacNamara: There are two of us here, Amber. One of whom actually gives an outward damn about this match.

Laurel suddenly jerks upright after slumping.

Emma MacNamara: Not that I’m surprised she can’t give one, seeing as dear Laurel can’t keep her damn eyes open. And she wants me to have a match with her in four weeks? You people call me crazy.

Laurel Anne Hardy: Emma… 48 hours ago I was in Johannesburg. I flew out to Tokyo via Hong Kong to wrestle Emery Layton. I wasn’t there half a day. Before the show was even finished I was already back at Haneda Airport to come here. So don’t tell me I ain’t takin’ this seriously. Yeah, I’m spacin’ a bit right now, but right now isn’t Unstoppable. You’re gonna get the match of your life there. I won’t be sleepin’ so don’t you sleep on me.

Emma MacNamara: You...won’t be sleeping.

The Scot scoffs, rolling her eyes at Laurel again.

Emma MacNamara: Right. I know I don’t spend a great amount of time on social media - for a host of reasons - but I do know enough to know, by your own admission, you haven’t had a decent rest in ages. I don’t want a match against someone who isn’t physically there enough to give me everything. You waltz in here, you get in my business, want a match...and then you can’t give me the decency to make sure you’re in condition to wrestle. You want a match that wastes everyone’s time..and I don’t take to people who waste my time.

Emma pushes her chair back, and she and Laurel each take a step forward, glaring at each other. Amber, caught between them, looks understandably nervous.

Emma MacNamara: So just so we’re clear. Sort yourself out, or I’ll make sure you get that rest you need. In a hospital bed.

Laurel Anne Hardy: I’ll be ready. Make sure you are.

The Ultraviolence Champion doesn’t dignify that with words. She just smiles sadistically - very similar, in fact, to the predatory smile Laurel’s already wearing. On this image of the two ultraviolent icons staring down, we mix away.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:30:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:53:38 pm »

We return from the commercial break with the crowd ready to go, while Maggie begins the introductions in the ring.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and is your Main Event of the evening!

Zack: Two of FFW’s most beloved teams are about to collide here, both of whom are top contenders for the Unity & Tornado Tag titles.

Mai: No cheating, no dirty tricks. Why didn’t they bring out someone else to call this match with you?

A synthetic bumping noise fills the arena as the house lights dim a little, quickly being replaced by rainbow-coloured strobe lighting. The bumping is replaced by a shaking, and a series of other noises as The Edge of Glory builds.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland by way of Los Angeles, California and Spartanburg, South Carolina, at a combined weight of 274 pounds, please welcome to the ring Valerie Lamb and Erica Horton! QUEENS OF THE MODERN AGE!

Finally, the lyrics hit and dry ice creeps up, coming about half an inch high. From the curtain steps first Erica, soon followed Valerie. The sisters raise their arms to the crowd, acknowledging their cheers. They split, one to each end of the stage, hyping the crowd. Reuniting in the middle, they begin their walk to the ring. They walk side by side, outer arms outstretched and high-fiving fans at they go. Reaching the ring, Valerie takes the steps nearest the ramp and Erica walks towards the steps (if Mark is on the broadcast booth she stops to give him a peck on the lips) The pair then take to opposing corners, ascending the turnbuckles and posing in their various forms before dropping down and meeting in their corner, discussing the match as The Edge of Glory fades out.

Zack: A very warm welcome here in the City of Brotherly Love for two of the McFarlane sisters here! Valerie & Erica are eyeballing the Tornado Tag titles, but their opponents tonight are no strangers to them.

Mai: Yeah, they’ve faced them before back when the BSX were the Unity Champions. Or as I like to call it, the boring days of the Unity titles!

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: I’d wager there is no team more popular in FFW than these two! Kaoru and Andi are looking to Unstoppable, and potentially reclaiming the Unity Championship from the Brazilian Storm.

Mai: Don’t get your hopes up on that end. It’s not going to happen, but I’m sure these two will sell a ticket or two either way. I’m not convinced they are the big draws you make them out to be.

The four competitors move to the middle of the ring, shaking hands and fistbumping between them before they move back to their respective corners and each team having a last minute strategy discussion before Kaoru steps out to the apron as Erica does likewise for the Queens. The bell rings as Andi rallies the crowd behind her only to get duelling chants sounding out for both of the fan favourite teams and suddenly Andi runs towards Val, leaving her feet for a jumping knee only for the experienced Scottish wrestler to see her coming and push her away. Andi landed on her feet and received a forearm smash from her opponent, followed by a second and a third - each one causing Andi to take a step backwards, getting followed all the way. A fourth forearm smash connected and this time Andi took two steps backwards and snapped off a kick to Val’s leg. Still the Scottish wrestler came forward and continued her offence with a European Uppercut to the jaw that again saw the Space Princess step backward and fire off another stiff kick to the side of Val’s knee delivered with such venom that it momentarily stopped the Queen in her tracks.

Zack: Andi’s feet are lethal, and she’s quick to make use of them any chance she gets. That’s nothing new to Valerie though, she’s being reminded right now.

Mai: I hope Rhea is watching this after her victory over the “Iron Pyrite Elbow” earlier, maybe Andi will injure that knee and Rhea can destroy it!

Andi took full advantage of this opening, dropping back to the ropes and delivered a low dropkick to Val’s knee that saw it buckle for a moment, allowing Andi enough time to return to her feet where she delivered two forearms of her own that she followed with a quick elbow strike to the side of her head. Val staggered to one side as the shot connected and Andi spun through, first throwing a back fist that saw her catch her fellow Hall of Famer on the side of the jaw and continued to spin into a roundhouse kick to the Scottish woman’s temple. Val staggered once more and Andi pivoted around one more time, leaving her feet this time to connect with an enzugiri to the side of her head that saw the Queen collapse to the canvas. Quickly Val tried to rise to her feet only for Andi to catch her by the head and jerked her downwards into a small package. Fisk dove into position.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: That’s the first knockout worthy shot of the match, and Andi isn’t wasting time about going for covers either! She knows how dangerous her opponents can be!

Val kicked out and the pair came back to their feet simultaneously, hands raised ready for their opponent to attack only for the pair of them to stare at each other; the fans cheering for both teams. The Space Princess smiles out at the crowd for the moment as the two wrestlers begin to circle, Andi taking a moment to cup a hand to her ear as she encourages the BSX fans to get louder as Val advanced on her, Andi spotting her as Lamb raised her hand looking for a test of strength and as Andi raised her hand and accepted the challenge, Val went low with a drop toe hold. Takata hit the mat, rolled over and pushed upwards only to get met with a series of chops from the Scottish wrestler, pushing her back against the ring ropes where Val drove two quick knees into her midsection. Fisk asked the Queen to let the Space Princess off the ropes only to see Val deliver a European uppercut that straightened Andi up and allowed Lamb to wrap her arms around her middle as she pulled her away from the ropes and sent her flying with a belly to belly suplex.

Mai: Clearly Val’s strategy is to keep Andi down as much as possible. Those “lethal” feet aren’t as effective on her back. Or did you mean lethal as in extremely foul smelling?

Zack: I’ll give you two guesses, and the first two don’t count.

Andi sat up, holding her back for a moment as she rolled and rose to a vertical base only to receive a dropkick to the chest from Valerie. The Space Princess hit the canvas one more time and tried once more to get back to her feet only to be sent back down - this time with an armdrag. Val kept hold of her opponent’s arm as they hit the mat and pulled her back upright; grabbing hold of her other arm as she did so and fired off MMA style knees into her midriff before she drove her down into the mat with a DDT. Quickly rolling the Space Princess over, Val made the cover, Fisk once more sliding into position.

One…

Two…

Mai: Andi’s already pretty effed up in the head, I’m not sure dropping her on it is going to make a big difference.

Andi kicked out and sat up only for Val to apply a rear chinlock in an attempt to stay in control of the match. Takata slowly pushed her way upwards, Val keeping the chinlock applied as long as she could before she transitioned it into a side headlock only for Andi to fire off closed hands into her midsection as she sought the break and got it, driving another elbow into Lambs middle before she caught her across the jaw with a palm thrust. Val dropped to one knee and Andi set off towards the ropes, hitting them and running straight into an onrushing Valerie Lamb who caught her with a clothesline that saw Takata land hard on the mat. Quickly Andi tried to rise to her feet only for Val to catch her with a rear waistlock that she turned into a German suplex, hurling her backwards across the ring. Again the Space Princess landed hard on her back and quickly the Scot was upon her before she could rise once more, pulling her vertical with a side headlock and dragged her over to the Queens corner where Val made the tag to Erica.

Zack: Now the Queens are transitioning from technical to strikes, with Erica coming into the ring. Like Andi, she isn’t shy about using her feet either.

Mai: I used to have a picture of her for my phone wallpaper whenever I was about to--

Zack: Please don’t finish that setnence.

Horton entered the ring and delivered a vicious kick into Andi’s side, following it quickly with a second before she brought her knee up into the Space Princess’ face, snapping her upwards as Val released her momentarily only for both members of the Queens to hook her arms and snap off a double legsweep. Both Queens roll out onto the apron, Erica quickly getting to her feet and instantly climbed to the top rope, flying off and catching Andi with a missile dropkick as Takata got her feet underneath her. This time the Queen kipped to her feet as the 2017 Hall of Fame inductee was slowly rising to her feet and Erica gcaught her with a kick to her ribcage as she got to her knees. She followed it with a second kick - this time to her spine as Andi got to one knee. A third kick brought Andi all the way to her feet only for Erica to bounce off the ropes, hook her head and deliver a running neckbreaker. Takata hit the mat and held her neck as she rolled about on the canvas for a couple of moments. As Takata starts to sit up, Erica scampered forward and delivered a leg drop across her chest before she rolled over and made the cover on her once more.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Unlike her head, Andi’s chest may be a weakness. I mean it’s not like she has much padding, real or fake, up there. Kinda reminds me of an ironing board.

Andi rolled her shoulder and Erica headed towards the nearest corner, climbing to the top turnbuckle and as Andi got to her feet once again, Horton flew towards her and snapped off a head scissors takedown that sent her towards the Queens corner. The former Unity tag team champion started to pull herself up using the ring ropes only for Erica to barrel towards her, catching her with a flying forearm to the jaw that caused her to fall back against the turnbuckles. Erica made the tag to Valerie who entered the ring as Horton was laying into Andi with a series of side kicks to her abdomen. The official asked Erica to allow her to come out of the corner only for Erica to back up enough in order to irish whip Valerie into Andi; Lamb delivering a clothesline to her before she dropped to her knees and Erica came forward to complete the poetry in motion before leaving the ring.

Zack: That’s tag team excellence right there, beautiful tandem move before Erica turns things back over to her older sister.

Valerie popped back to her feet as Andi tried to stagger out of the corner only to find her head hooked by the former FFW Champion who snapped off a suplex. She kept her arm around her head as she swung her hips and brought them both back up to their feet and into a second snap suplex. Again Valerie Lamb kept her held as they rose back to a vertical base, lifting the Space Princess upwards only to slam her down into the mat with a falcon arrow. The Scot dropped down to her knees next to the space alien and made the cover on her.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Now they’re getting the message. Andi falling on her face or chest is gonna hurt, but luckily it can’t make her less attractive.

Once more the legal member of the BSX rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and Lamb didn’t wait for the confirmation of the two count before she got to her feet, pulling Andi up with and instantly tied her up with an abdominal stretch. Val took a couple of moments to make sure that she had the hold locked in tightly and to recover from the demands of delivering those three suplexes before she began to drive and grind the point of her elbow into Andi’s rib cage. Takata let out a groan of pain - the visible features of her face screwed up into a grimace as Valerie Lamb began to deliver three more elbow strikes. Andi refused to quit, the crowd getting behind her as her free hand began to open and close in determination, her feet starting to move, shuffling to get a better position before she managed to escape the hold with a hip toss.

Zack: Andi needs to get to her corner sooner than later, she’s taken everything the Queens have dished out. Oh, and she may have created an opening for that!

Valerie landed in a sitting position and instantly rolled over to try to rise to her feet only for Andi to let out a war cry as she threw a roaring palm strike straight into Valerie’s jaw. The Scotswoman’s eyes went glassy as she took two uncertain steps backwards, holding her jaw before she dropped down to one knee. She only stayed down for a moment before she pushed back up to her feet where her jaw caught a flying knee from the Space Princess. This blow caused her to fall backwards, collapsing down to the canvas. The Queen took a moment as she laid on her back before finally starting to move, pushing her way back to a vertical base as Andi was already running the ropes and coming back towards her opponent and this time knocked her back down with the Flying Andi butt-butt attack. The Space Princess landed on her feet and was straight back on the move, leaping onto the nearest ropes and springboarding off into a corkscrew elbow drop driven straight into Lambs chest. Rolling away to the ropes, Andi used them to help her get to her feet before she once more hopped onto the middle rope and sprung at the scrambling Val, landing on her shoulders and delivered a reverse rana. Rolling Val over, Andi made the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, right on top of her head! Andi may not need the tag after all!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: How about I bring a jar out here each show, and you put a ten in every time you get one of these wrong?

Val kicked out and rolled towards the middle of the ring and onto her front as she started to push upwards. Andi slowly pushed up to her feet and found herself eye to eye with Erica Horton - albeit the Queen was still on the apron and it was staredown that barely lasted a moment before Erica looked passed her to Valerie, arm outstretched and Andi turned away towards her corner, finding Val between her and her corner. Takata took a moment, waiting for the Scot to get to her feet before she darted towards her and lashed out with a Supakicku… that missed as Lamb sidestepped the attempt. Quickly the Queen looked to counter with a German suplex, quickly hooking Andi and lifting her off her feet  only for the masked warrior to flip over, landing on her feet behind the former FFW Champion. As Val spun, she received a front thrust kick into her gut, doubling her over before Andi took flight, leapfrogging upwards with her hands on Val’s back to gain enough height for her to land with both feet on Lambs ass and push off, sending the Queen face first towards the mat while she rolled forward and made the tag to Kaoru.

Zack: There we go! Andi’s got the tag, and now the “Atomic One” is in the ring, and she is fresh as a daisy!

Mai: Eileen’s probably going to end her career at Velocity, so don’t get too attached.

Asaka entered the ring as Val was back on her hands and knees only to be deadlifted upwards and into a gutwrench suplex. Val landed and tried to push upwards only for Kaoru to pull her upright, Irish whipping her into the neutral corner and following in close behind with a running knee into the gut before she took hold of the top rope and began to unleash a series of stereotypically stiff Joshi-style kicks into her gut, getting a count from the referee before stepping back on the four count, pulling Val with her and sending her back towards the middle of the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Slowly the Queen pushed upwards only to find herself on the receiving end of three stiff jabs from Kaoru before she again Irish whipped her - this time into the ropes and caught her on the way back with a Thesz press.

Zack: Kaoru is raining rights on Valerie’s head, and is she ever fired up! Those are some blistering shots, folks!

The Atomic one landed on top of her opponent and instantly tried to ring her bell with hammer like right and lefts immediately causing the Scot to cover up. Again the assigned official used the count to try and get separation between the pair only for Kaoru to apply a wristlock to her foe, using the submission to bring her upwards. As Val gets vertical, Kaoru twists the arm into an armbar and supplements the submission with an elbow strike into the shoulder joint, a second and third following it up before she jerked Val towards her into a headbutt. Valerie Lamb staggered backwards a step or two after the headbutt only to find her wrist was still caught Kaoru who again whipped her into the ropes. Kaoru caught the returning Val in her arms and used all of her strength to drive her downwards into the canvas with a spinebuster. Hooking her legs the BSX member flipped forward and into a jackknife pin attempt.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: I don’t recall the last time I saw Kaoru hit a powerbomb, but she might ought to try it more often. Also, I have her Ass-aka shirt I sto...found.

Val kicked out and the referee confirmed the two count to the BSX member who pulled the Scot to her feet and into an atomic drop before she sent her into the corner. Lamb hit the turnbuckle pads hard and hung there for a moment, Kaoru measuring her up before she charged forward and left her feet to connect with a high knee to her opponent’s chest. Measuring up the former FFW Champion, the former Tornado Tag Team champion started to drive home knife edge chops straight to her chest. Five connected before the referee forced Asaka to let the Scottish born veteran out of the corner, which she did so with another Irish whip, sending her across the ring to the opposite corner. As Val hit, Asaka looked to follow her in only for Lamb to stagger forward and catch her opponent with an almost back body drop - lowering her shoulder to elevate Kaoru into the air but not enough for her to flip as she dropped face first into the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Val took a couple of steps forward towards the middle of the ring as Kaoru walked backwards on spaghetti legs into a roundhouse kick from the Scot that sent her falling to her knees and face first into the middle turnbuckle. Val took the opportunity to head towards her corner and made the tag to Erica.

Mai: Val’s tagged her hotheaded sister back into the ring. I like looking at Erica, it’s just listening to her voice that doesn’t work for me.

Zack: Luckily for you, she doesn’t speak for your personal satisfaction and amusement.

Entering the ring the now legal member of the Queens measured up the Atomic one as she got back to her feet in the corner and the South Carolina resident delivered a facewash big boot to the Japanese wrestler. Kaoru dropped back into the corner and Erica reeled around, back to the middle of the ring only to charge her opponent, connecting with an elbow smash to her face before she hopped up onto the middle rope and slammed her boot into the side of her head. Kaoru stumbled forward out of the corner, managing to make it two steps before Erica pushed up onto the middle rope on the inside and dove forward, catching Asaka from behind with a bulldog that drove her face first into the mat. Rolling to her feet, Erica found the Japanese wrestler pushing upwards and immediately hooked her head and delivered a sitout facebuster before she rolled Kaoru over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Erica scores her first near fall of the match, but she knows how tough Kaoru is. Asaka has spent the last year almost really shining in a spotlight all her own.

Kaoru kicked out. Erica came to her feet, nodding her head to acknowledge the two count and circled around the BSX member, waving her up to her feet. Slowly Kaoru pushed upwards and as she got her feet underneath Erica sprinted in, leaping onto the ropes and flipped backwards out of the springboard and into a 720 DDT attempt that saw her get pushed off by the BSX member. Horton landed on her feet, taking a step forward to establish her balance before she skipped backwards, flashing out her foot as she delivered a superkick to Kaoru’s jaw. Asaka staggered and fell backwards, catching herself on the ropes and bouncing forwards straight into a leaping DDT, standing Kaoru on her head on impact before she flopped to the canvas. Erica Horton quickly made the cover and hooked the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Zack: Another close call for the blonde half of the Queens. Erica’s got a date with Missy at Velocity this coming Thursday too.

A moment before the three count was completed Kaoru’s shoulder came up. The official instantly showed the two count to Erica who nodded her head and moved quickly across to her corner, making the tag to Valerie. As Erica circled back around towards Kaoru as she rose to her feet only for her to leap at her from behind delivering the Backstabber. Asaka rolled away, holding her back and Valerie took a second before she flew, coming off the top rope and into a double footstomp moonsault that landed perfectly causing Kaoru to spasm across the ring, holding her chest in agony. Val quickly went after her and dropped down to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: This would have worked if Valerie had used a little leverage on those tights. But no! Well if she thinks Rhea is going to play pattycakes with her at Unstoppable, that will be a short match.

At the last possible instant, Kaoru’s shoulder came up and the referee waved off the count, showing the two count to Val who nodded her head in agreement as she slowly came to her feet while Asaka rolled to her side and curled up into a ball, holding her chest. Valerie waited for a couple of seconds before she waved her opponent to get up, Kaoru only just starting to move. Again Val waited for another couple of patient seconds, waving her foe upwards only for Asaka to make very slow progress. Running out of patience, Valerie advanced on Kaoru as she finally started to push up to all fours, wrapping her arms around her gut and started to heft her upwards as if going for the Lamb To The Slaughter gutwrench powerbomb only to find Kaoru had her arms wrapped tightly around Val’s ankle. She tried to lift the Japanese wrestler up once more, only to find her still gripping her ankle before she dropped her to the mat and delivered a kick into Kaoru’s midsection with her free foot. She reared back for a second kick to the ribs only for Asaka to suddenly counter, jerking Lamb over and to the mat with a dragon whip leg screw. Val rolled through and pushed upwards to her feet only for Kaoru to suddenly explode from a three point stance into a spear that saw her drive her shoulder straight through Valerie’s gut.

Zack: I think Kaoru’s been watching a little NFL in her downtime, she has one hell of a goal line stance!

Rolling to the ropes, Kaoru started to pull herself upwards, getting the tag from Andi who helped her upwards and the pair advanced upon Val - Andi leading the charge and delivering a yakuza kick to Val’s chest. Kaoru following it up with a yakuza kick of her own a moment later, that led straight into another yakuza kick from Andi. The kicks finally sent Val down to the mat only for both members of the BSX to pull her upwards and drive her down into the mat with a double facepalm STO. Kaoru gets forced back to her corner by the referee, going willingly as Andi fell into the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Andi almost had it there after some flagrant double teaming by the Galactic Sweethearts here.

The former FFW Champion’s shoulder came up at the last moment and Andi pulled her upwards as she started to Caramelldanse and forced Val into a Caramellson full Nelson, forcing her hands into the air as she swayed her back and forth as if dancing along with Andi. Finally the Space Princess released the hold and instead grabbed hold of the back of her foes head, sending her face first into the mat with a bulldog. Quickly Andi headed towards the corner, springing up to the top and jumped off and into a shooting star press that landed perfectly on Val, she held on for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Valerie Lamb is so hard to keep down, that’s why she has been as successful as she’s been all these years. And it may be a little frustrating come Unstoppable for Rhea.

Val’s shoulder comes up at the very last moment to break the count and Andi rolled away, coming up to her feet and broke out into another momentary burst of dancing as she watched Lamb rise to her knees. Valerie got to one knee before Andi came forward and caught her perfectly on the side of her hand with a shining wizard, falling on top of Valerie as the Scot collapsed onto the mat and Andi hooked the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Erica clearly not having any faith in her sister there. Because as you can see, Val was a sitting duck. Or laying, in this case.

Val didn’t move a muscle as Erica came in and made the save for her team with a leg drop across the back of Andi Takata. The Space Princess was pulled upwards by Erica who delivered a series of knees to her face before she jerked upwards and into a lungblower, slamming her chest first into her knees as Kaoru entered the ring and charged, Erica starting to back up only to hit the ropes and get sent over the top rope with a clothesline, sending her down to the floor. The referee escorted the Atomic one back to the BSX corner as Andi and Valerie got back to her feet only for the Scot to surprise the Space Princess by capturing her head and pulling her downwards into an inside cradle. The referee turned as Kaoru stepped onto the apron and slid into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Things are starting to bust loose now, it was only a matter of time! Andi’s still in this match though!

Andi kicked out a moment before the three count was completed and rolled back up to her feet as Val came to hers; the Scottish wrestler reacting first as she came forward and caught Andi with a brogue kick. Takata got her hands up as the kick came in and the girl stumbled backwards off balance before she collapsed to the mat. Andi tried to roll away and return to her feet as Val advanced on her and attempted to deliver a reverse DDT only for Andi to kick up her feet, bringing her knee upwards and into Val’s face, forcing her to let go and Takata dives to make the tag to her partner. Kaoru entered the ring and immediately delivered a running clothesline to Val that knocked her back down to the mat. Lamb tried to rise but as she did Asaka wrapped her arms around her for a bearhug and Andi rushed forward, springboarding off the ropes and flew back towards the pairing, sending Val face first into the mat with a blockbuster as she completed their Solar Death Flare. Andi was quickly back to her feet and launched herself into a baseball slide underneath the bottom rope into Erica as Kaoru made the pin on Val.

Mai: I hate the SOLAR DEATH FLARE!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Zack: And they did it!! The BSX pick up massive momentum heading into Unstoppable!

The referee called for the bell as he slapped the mat for the third time and Kaoru sat up before she started to rise to her feet; Andi sliding into the ring to join her.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, Andi Takata and “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka…. THE BURNING STAR EXPRESS!!!

Mai: Big whoop! It’ll be the last win you see out of them for a while. Kaoru will get devoured by Eileen Thursday, and the Storm will send these nudniks packing on the 29th!

Zack: Congratulations to the BSX, and we’ll see you Thursday for Velocity! Unstoppable is so close that you can feel it!!

The referee raised the hands of the two woman as Erica re-entered the ring, helping Val back to her feet only to get applauded by the two members of the BSX. The Queens nod their head in acknowledgement before they give the BSX a hug and raise their hands in the air before the two leave the ring. The BSX head to the corners, climbing to the middle rope as the fans cheer for both teams and celebrate their victory as the show fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:53:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: