Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:24:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Morality

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morality  (Read 178 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: July 04, 2017, 02:58:06 pm »

(Off-Camera)

6/24/17
Los Angeles, California
2: 54 pm

(Our scene opens up inside the living room of Ember Carmichael, as the triumvirate of the Good Doctor, The Witch of Wallstreet , Steph Stefano, and The World’s Finest, Nevaeh Summers, sat about, each occupied on their cellphones at the moment.

Each was currently occupied with their own business matters. Steph was getting information from Irina on business  proposals as well as to what could be possible entry points into the secured home Silas had constructed. The place was locked down for sure, but there had to be a way to get in, without setting off the alarms, and get to the locked office to get those photos of Ember.

That goal was as adamant in Nevaeh’s mind today as it was several months ago when all three came together to plan Silas’ ouster from Nevaeh’s life. They all wished it wouldn’t still be ongoing, but life can be a cruel bitch who throws you curveballs. You don’t always hit them, but all you need is to make contact one time and you're golden.

That had been a word of advice Ember had given to Nevaeh on their many late night phone calls when Nevaeh needed an emotional lift. Nevaeh knew Ember would always be able to tell her something that would atleast give her a small piece of mind whenever Silas would go on a rant or blame her for a loss, like he has been doing. Ember was positivity, though today she seemed occupied as she was currently going over a patient's file on her phone she had been sent. Maybe it was troubling, though now that Nevaeh thought more on it Ember seemed to be bothered even when she opened the door to greet Steph and herself. Maybe it was something else?

Whatever it was Nevaeh hoped it would be alright. She kept messing around her phone, acting like she had something important to respond to like they were, but she was simply playing Word Scrabble. These meetings were supposed to be getaway days for Nevaeh. She wanted to be able to relax. Yet another made up day or training with Steph so she could get away from the watchful eye of the bastard who dictated her life. As was usual Steph flirted with Silas so the asshole was none the wiser as to what could actually be happening. It still made Nevaeh feel bad her friend had to go through with it for her own safety. Steph already had alot to deal with, she didn't need Silas thinking he could snag her as well. Steph already had a bitch to deal with in Eileen Amaro and besting her in a two out of three falls match for the Evolution title at Unstoppable.

There was also the SVW stuff to deal with, but Nevaeh was deeply involved in that Evolution title match. She wanted to see her best friend reclaim the Evo title. She sure as hell didn't want Eileen to get it. That title should be with Steph, that’s what Nevaeh thought atleast. With Steph getting a win over Rhea recently she felt Steph was well on her way to getting that title.

Her friends seemed to be in good spots from what she saw. While in her own life and career..things were still unclear. Not being given the FFW title match at Unstoppable was a downer. Nevaeh had desperately wanted the match, but she and Silas had been told they weren’t getting it. Silas didn’t help matters with how he acted….well he never actually helps matters with how he acts. But on that night the Texan was left without an answer to Nevaeh’s question. He couldn’t tell her what was next.

That worried Nevaeh immensely, especially when it started to sit in that she wasn’t gonna be at Unstoppable at all. Biggest show of the year now gone. Silas had made his bold declaration that if they didn’t get the title match then they were boycotting FFW. He told Nevaeh they would sit out the whole year...till a few days later he told her what he wanted to do.

The attack and challenge to Leona was Silas bidding that Nevaeh carried out. Her fate at Unstoppable was still up in the air. It all rode on Leona now, which had a cruel irony to it that was hard to ignore. All this time Leona kept calling them out, but Silas refused to accept, let alone, acknowledge the challenge. But after what happened with being turned down Silas wanted to show that he was not a man to be disrespected. So Leona was to be the example.

The challenge was just to further insult her and everyone else. It pleased him immensely however. As for Nevaeh she found herself feeling many different ways about the whole ordeal. The heat from the public was expected, what wasn’t expected were the emotions she found herself dealing with. As she pondered it more Nevaeh soon shook her head and quickly tried to get her mind off of it. That was business, this was to be personal right now. She didn’t want to cross the two on her end.

She closed the app on her phone and now looked up to look at Steph and Ember. Steph seemed to be studying her e-mails meticulously. As if it was the latest Gucci design to come out. Ember though still seemed very bothered as she looked at her phone.

That was still bothering Nevaeh, but she didn't want to bring attention to it. She just softly spoke to break the prolonged silence)

”Everything going alright ladies? Business doing ok without ya or do ya need to swoop into action to save the day?”

(Steph half-glanced over at her laptop bag as though debating opening it before she held her hand out to it as though she might have willed it back away from her. Shaking her head at Nevaeh she finally looked up at the blonde with her eyebrows furrowed.)

”Swooping in can wait for another day. I have a meeting at some point with some rich heiress who owns ‘daddy’s company’ lock, stock, and barrel. She wants round the clock security for her company as it burns to the ground. Place hasn’t turned a profit since 2015 and is on the verge of being bought out but she swears it’ll turn around. Feh.“

(That was certainly more than Nevaeh expected to hear. She has always been intrigued by this security firm Steph owned and operated,as well as the employees she had. That tall russian Irina seemed kind, the others though seemed very rough around the edges. How it all came to be was also something Nevaeh had cross her mind a time or two, but that wasn’t her business to get into. Steph was a grown woman who could take care of herself.)

”That certainly seems like a lot on your plate to deal with. Add on a miserable twat you have to face next month and you pretty much have your fill, huh? But hey you got this. I know you do. Just handle business as always….but make sure you get paid by this heiress or whatever she is. No skimping on the monay. We don’t play that game.

(Nevaeh shook her head and rubbed her fingers together to emphasize her statement. Steph just shrugged her shoulders.)

”Kid’s in over her head. I’m not a complete monster... I just expect to be paid eventually.“

”If you want to do good business it’s essential to be professional. Gotta keep your word. You got it lined up though. How bout you Em? Everything alright with you?”

(Nevaeh gazed over to the Good Doctor who was still enraptured by her phone, but they all knew her too well to think she wasn’t listening to every word. After all people were puzzles and she was a puzzle solver. But sure enough Ember finally glanced up, even if briefly.)

”Busy mostly. Few new clients and a lot more time in the gym, trying to keep up to my fiance is not as easy as one would think. I’m sure there’s a one-legged man asskicking contest joke in there somewhere I’m sure.  Otherwise, just the usual I guess..

(Oddly vague for Ember, while talking about patients was never something she did the woman always had quite the attention to detail. Even in the smallest things. With how she talked, how straight to the point she was was different for Ember, a trait Nevaeh noticed. The way she was acting was not how Ember usually was. Nevaeh looked at her and tried to study her like Ember could her. She was nowhere near her league though. She again let it be as she looked back at Steph.)

’Seems we’re all good then. Umm..Steph you said you had talked more with Irina about the security system Silas has in place? There a way to shut the thing down and we can get somebody inside?”

”I talked to her, she talks to Nick, Nicky confers it with Bruno. It’ll take some time to find the coding. Apparently this isn’t as simple a bit of tech as we thought it would be. They’d need some opinions on it, but it would be hard to tell you what they need you to look for so... I might have to get in there to see it for myself. If there is a way we could get that done at least. What do you think?“

(Nevaeh immediately shook her head)

”No, no you don’t need to be getting a look at it. I don’t want you getting that deep into things Steph. You know this already. I mean fuck I can’t even get to the thing. He turns on all those laser wire things at night. He’s got the cameras. Just tell them to keep trying to find the code. Till then any other options?”

”I can’t ‘just tell them’ to keep trying to find the code if they don’t have much of an option. Nevaeh, there isn’t much deeper I can get. I mean... I dunno, I could just come by the place at night or something, sweet talk Silas... Put something in his drink and then when he thinks something’s about to pop off and passes out I’ll just have a look around after cutting the power for five minutes or so.“

(Nevaeh sat there and processed what she just heard. What Steph just said could work, but that was a problem for her.)

”That’s too risky. I don’t want to put you in that kind of danger. I’m trying to not get anyone else into more trouble as it is. I appreciate you wanting to take the risk Steph, but I can’t let you do that.”

(Finally the doctor’s phone came down and she glanced to them both, brow raised.)

”Pardon?”

(Nevaeh now turned as she heard Ember’s comment. Upon looking at her Nevaeh could feel a certain sternness in how Ember was looking at her. It made Nevaeh a tad uncomfortable, her nervousness showing as she spoke up... Meanwhile Steph looked around like caught between two parents)

’I was telling Steph that I don’t want to risk herself possibly getting caught. Her plan carries risk. What if Silas never takes a drink or she picks up the wrong glass? Silas switches them? I don’t want to risk her well being. I don’t want people to suffer anymore because of me.”

”Right.”

(Ember sucked her teeth for a moment, quite clearly biting her tongue and oh was the air ever getting tense. Nevaeh just stared at her, dumbfounded by the way the usually calm and collected Ember was acting. Nevaeh turned to look at Steph and nodded her head at Ember. She looked at Steph as if asking “what’s up with her?  The Witch of Wall Street’s shoulders slowly rose and then slowly fell all the same. Nevaeh now looked back at Ember, and while not really secure in asking, went about getting to the bottom of this.)

”Is something bothering you Ember? You haven’t been acting like yourself. Something happen? Get bad news?”

(Ember glanced to Steph then to Nev, finally lowering her phone completely as she let out a sigh. It was like she was conflicted with what to say before finally just letting it out.)

”I did actually, decided to tune into a show recently. Saw something very unnerving. Something that makes me wonder about the whole not wanting people to suffer ‘thing’ and where that line exactly is.”

(Nevaeh just stared at her for a moment. She remained sitting in her chair and now turned her head slightly so she no longer was looking at Ember. She was aware of what the Good Doctor was referring to and she was surprised she was bringing this up right now. That was something she didn't want to talk about..it was business. Yet Nevaeh, out of respect for Ember, did speak on it...somewhat...)

’...you umm..you referring to Leona?”

(Ember just gave Nev a look, bingo was his name-o, as they say. Nevaeh could see her out the corner of her eye and the look she was being given. This was not what she was expecting right now. She began feeling nervous.)

’Ember...that’s different. I understand how it can look to people, but in our line of work...things are not handled civilly. It’s...she talked down to me Ember. She was calling me a coward. And….my hands were tied.”

(Nevaeh could tell she wasn’t making much sense at the moment. She was flustered.)

”Someone calls you a coward and that’s how you act? Did you prove her wrong? Does what you did make her wrong for calling you names? I’ve worked with dozens of people who excused the same thing when hurting people. In your line of work I know things are different than the outside world, but it’s similar as well. You were fined before for your temper, and now this?”

(Nevaeh was starting to get fidgety. Why was Ember doing this right now? Why make her feel this way over it?)

”I got fined for what Eileen did. I was standing up for my family. She went and saw them. Disrespected them, told them I’d be in the hospital. What was I supposed to do? As for Leona…..she….she was told to drop the challenge and she wouldn’t do it Ember. She was told countless times. If she’d of done that this wouldn’t of happened to her. She’d be fine, but she pushed it and when she kept it up, and we didn't get the title match…”

(Nevaeh paused before whispering out her next few words…)

”..he came up with this…”

(All three women now sat in silence as Nevaeh just kept looking away from Ember. Yet the good doctor kept staring at the blonde)

”He. He didn’t do it though. I know he controls you, Nev. God I know the shit he does, okay. But he wasn’t the one who did any of it. That was you. He maybe pointed the gun but you pulled that trigger, Nev.”

(Nevaeh finally got out of her chair and started to pace. Ember’s words were getting to her. They hurt, they also, as much as Nevaeh wanted to fight it, were right. She walked around, running her hand through her hair before turning to look at Ember)

’That’s not fair Ember. You said it yourself you know I have to do what he tells me. And she’s not innocent either. She kept calling me a coward. I’m not a coward!....I couldn’t say anything. I wasn’t allowed to. Silas had his plan. FFW title or no Unstoppable. No middle ground. When it got denied he got pissed. He didn't have a backup plan. He thought he was gonna get the match and when he didn't he flipped. I thought I was gonna be off the show. Till he came to me and said we need to make an example out of somebody and Leona was the prime target. All he told me was we were gonna be at her up bad. And you may not like to hear this...but I was ok with that. After everything she said, how people agreed with her..I wanted to get back at her. I did. I admit that. But I screwed up. I got comfortable and she...you both saw...she kicked my ass. I had to grab the pipe. I had to hit her...I had to. I thought that was gonna be it. I didn't think he’d want to go further…”

(Nevaeh rubbed her hands over her face, showing how she was affected by this. She now looked at Steph, while gesturing to Ember)

’Tell her how things can get complicated. That emotions get out of control. That when you’re angry at someone you think of nothing else but maiming them. Like the attack Eileen laid on you and how you want to get her back.”

(Steph looked back at Nevaeh as the blonde motioned almost... Expectantly at her. As though she were going to make the argument for her or continue where Nevaeh left off... Yet the brunette only had a look on her face as though asking if she was really asking her. For a moment she did look back at Ember as though she were going to say something before... She finally looked to the ground pensively, staring at Ember’s home decor on the ground as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Nevaeh however, just stared at her, wanting her to come save her in this current predicament.

”It wasn’t clean.“

(Nevaeh raised an eyebrow at the comment. Ember seemed to have a similar look, curious as well as unsure what it even meant. Nevaeh just looked at Steph with uncertainly as she spoke up)

”What do you mean? What wasn’t clean?”

”You know me. You both know me. I’m all for dirty tricks. Self-righteous cunt that she is, I can admit Eileen got one over on me good but the pomp of ‘leaving me for Unstoppable’...? That was a message. It’s understood that things will be handled then. I’m no fan of Vega, sure but... Trying to cripple her doesn’t do a damn thing except give her an excuse to come down on you harder. You can’t MAKE examples of people like her, Nevaeh. Leona, Misty, Jo, all the damn same. You can’t make examples out of those people because they will just keep coming back. SHE... Is going to keep coming back and you will regret that. It just makes your life more complicated. Which it will, mark my words. Let’s say she accepts the challenge... Which she will because same breed as the rest of them... And she somehow beats you. Will trying to cripple her have been worth it then? Hm? Will trying to make her a victim have been worth it then?“

(Nevaeh didn’t know what to say or do at the moment. She just looked at the two women and couldn't understand why they were confronting her with all of this? It seemed to bother them so much. IT did make Nevaeh have to actually think some of what happened, but she was still steadfast in what she was saying..she was doing what she was told after all.)

”Silas came up with the idea for the challenge. He sees it as a win-win. Leona is hurt, it’s crazy for her to wrestle on that leg, right? Everybody knows it, but...he wants me to mock her regardless. He wants me to keep rubbing salt in the wound. For if I do one of two things is gonna happen. Either she knows she can’t do it and we mock her more cause of it. And believe me he is chomping at the bit to do just that. Or some how she does accept it like you said Steph. What is she gonna do then? She’s wounded. She should be easy pickings. You are right though..if I were to lose it be bad...but I won’t. I’m gonna handle this. I have to show this woman no mercy if she gets into that ring with me. I need to win. I just have to. Either way...the odds are in my favor...right?”

”Was it worth it?”

(Ember’s voice was quiet and calm, yet stern at the same time as she finally piped up. Nevaeh didn't answer her immediately. She herself wasn’t sure what to say in response to that. Yet Ember persisted)

”Was doing what you did to Leona, was it worth it?”

(Nevaeh looked at the Good doctor and still didn’t know what to tell her)

”I..why are you doing this? Why are you coming at me like this for?”

”I’m not ‘coming at’ you, Nev. It just...it bothers me to see such a thing. Because I know you’re better than that. I get your hands are tied, Nev. I do, and I’m not saying they aren’t. But say this drugging idea or something else is a success. Say Silas is gone, what happens then? What happens the next time someone calls you a coward?”

(Nevaeh stood there silently. That thought never crossed her mind. How exactly would she handle her career if someone insulted her? She always focused on the freedom she;d enjoy when Silas was gone, but what about her actions? As she thought that over, Steph lifted her head up and spoke in an odd tone.

”There is going to be a day where we get rid of Silas. Where he is going to be gone. Purged from your life. He won’t be there to lord over you anymore, Thank everything for that but it's as Em is hinting at... There’s a big difference between retribution and senseless attacking. You could have left her laying and been done with it. You could have stood over her for a few moments... And that would have been it... But her leg, Nevaeh.“

(Nevaeh lowered her head and spoke softly)

’I had to..or else I’d of gotten it when we got back home. He rides me hard as it is, but if I don’t do as he says right now it gets worse. I have pressure on me girls. Ever since that loss to Caroline I have had nothing but pressure.  Pressure to get back to winning. That’s all that is gonna bring me peace, winning. I have to carry out what he wants till he is gone. And when he is gone…..”

(Nevaeh paused and looked at the both of them for several moments. That question of what she was gonna be after he was gone was starting to burn itself into her brain. She kept looking at the both of them before answering)

”..well..let’s call that a work in progress? That’s all I can say for now….it wasn’t though….I didn't want to hurt her that like that. So no...it wasn’t worth it.”

”I believe you, Nev. Just trying to be that word of caution, the angel on your shoulder if you will. Me and Steph, we’re your friends, we care about you. I don’t want to see that imp turning you into someone you’re not. Because one day you will be free of him, and you need to know everything you do is your choice, okay?”

(Nevaeh heard Ember’s words, as the words of Steph. It was clear this was an issue they were very strong about. For Nevaeh she still couldn’t wrap her head around things. Namely was she as good a person as Ember and Steph believed herself to be. She was feeling conflicted and that was gonna be the case for sometime now.)

’Yeah..I..I understand what you mean. It’s just really hard right now with everything going on. I’m sorry I let you both down...I know you’re looking out for me. Thank you. Just tough at times is all. I just want this nightmare to be over.”

”...Maybe sooner than you’d think. Should we actually get to work and discuss how we’re going to free you?“

(Both Nevaeh and Ember nodded their heads.That was why they were all here. They made their way around the couch and came back to the areas they were originally seated. All three this time were fully engaged as Steph began talking about a possible scenario.

Nevaeh was listening, but there was also a part of her thinking over the question that was posed to her: “What happens once Silas is gone?”

That stuck with her, and with how this conversation went she was feeling anxious.

Sometime later we now find Nevaeh and Steph exiting Embers home and begin heading towards Steph’s venomously green hued Fiat Abarth 500. Nevaeh was thinking over the plans they had made, while also still mulling over that moral crossroads she had been brought to today. That still was messing with her.

She and Steph kept walking to the car, Steph to the driver's side & Nevaeh to the passenger. As they got there Steph thumbed the key fob on her fingers before sticking it in the ignition and turning the key to start the car up. She exhaled quietly, leaning back in the driver’s seat as she looked at the driver’s side mirror before backing out of the driveway. With a turn of the wheel they were out of the driveway before Steph put it in drive and took off on the road and out of Ember’s neighborhood.

As they rode down the street things were quiet for a moment between them. On Nevaeh’s behalf she was still in her thoughts. How was she gonna act post Silas? How do they get rid of Silas? That was atleast productive. Aside from Steph again pitching herself to go into the house to get the photos, they also discussed other means. There was talk of ramming a car into a light pole to knock out power. Nevaeh suggested maybe they could hire a woman to try and seduce Silas. Ember was still down for drugging him and beating him up...she was still abit tense at the time.

They were options, but the big obstacle was again getting into that office. Each scenario had the same problem with that. So they left without another solid answer. Right now they were driving to Steph’s to get in a small workout. If they were annoyed they could maybe use the energy to stay in shape. Nevaeh leaned back in her chair and turned to look at Steph. This wasn’t fair to her. She didn't need to be dealing with Nevaeh’’s troubles. She had her own. Steph needed support just as much as she did. Nevaeh studied her for a moment before speaking.)

”So what kind of stuff do you want to work on today? I mean you’re like the real gym pro, but I’m down for helping how I can. Whatever it takes for you to win the Evolution title….whatever it takes to see Eileen get beaten to a pulp.”

(Nevaeh uttered everything with a sternness. Especially the last part of seeing Steph win the title and Eileen being pulverized. Stephanie however didn’t respond. She just stared blankly at the window. If Nevaeh was trying to give her some support or trying to convince her of anything, it doesn’t seem to actually register for Steph. Instead she just continued staring ahead... Lost in her own thoughts, or maybe just focused on other things. It was hard to say...)

”General stuff, don’t worry about me. It isn’t going be me bludgeoning Eileen to a pulp, even if it gets there. She can bleed all over the place but she’ll still live to fight another day by the time I’m done. It wouldn’t mean anything if I beat her and she’s not around to sulk about it after or act like she couldn’t give a damn.”“

(Nevaeh found that response interesting. Steph had seemingly had a new point of view on things over the last several months. Once upon a time she would have been more then happy to agree with the beating. Now..she was more measured. More cerebral in her approach to wrestling...to life. Nevaeh mulled over her words for a moment before speaking back up)

”That’s a fair point. You know she is gonna bitch though. It’s become her m.o. I can respect the way you want to handle things...but ya know...she does deserve an asskicking after what she’s done to you these last few weeks. Let her fight another day...but maybe give her a limp she’s gotta deal with for a while?”

(Nevaeh again was serious with what she was saying? Sometimes hate can override a person’s common sense. Steph’s eyebrow twitched... She stopped at a stop sign and very slowly her head craned in the blonde’s direction, watching her with cool emerald eyes before she looked back to the road and continued driving.

Nevaeh was left puzzled as to why she was given that look. She remained quiet as Steph drove and spoke up)

”If I did that Nevaeh, wouldn’t that just let you point out that I’d do the same thing next time Ember calls you out on something?.”

(Nevaeh just stared at Steph. She again found herself hurt and upset about this being brought up. She had a hint of annoyance  in her voice as she talked)

’So what, we just let people walk all over us now? Say and do whatever and we don’t anything back? I told both of you I didn't want to hurt her like that, but she couldn’t get away with slandering me the way she did either Steph. What was I supposed to do? Even if I didn’t want to get her back Silas was still gonna push the issue. Leona was gonna get laid out either way. And I don’t like how I’m being accused of..whatever this is. Sorry I wanted to see my friend get back at a bitch.”

(Nevaeh now crossed her arms and turned her head to where she was staring out the window now. Steph didn’t seem to pay much attention to the annoyance in her voice, or even her body language. Instead she just continued staring... Driving quietly. Usually she left the radio off so which they could talk but now there was only silence between them. The brunette let the silence hang there for a time, only choosing to speak a few minutes after the fact. Noticeably however her teeth seemed to clench hard and her mascara seemed to be running slightly...)

”Is that what you think I do now? Just roll on my back and let people walk all over me? Goddamnit.”

(She looked up at her eyes reddening and her makeup running slightly and had to use her forearm to wipe it away, leaving an ugly dark smear along her arm, but Stephanie couldn’t be assed to do anything about it, it seemed like. Nevaeh could see out the corner of her eye Steph messing about. She turned her head slightly and now seemed stunned by how Steph was reacting. She began to feel bad seeing her get in this state. She was going to speak up, but Steph did first)

”I’m not happy about it. I’m not happy about feeling like I’m just a fucking red carpet for people to get free shots on. That people can just do shit to me and say shit to me get away with it but you know what? That just means I have to be the awful bitch who beats them and then rubs it in their faces. I don’t need to cripple Eileen to shut her up. She won’t shut up regardless. You didn’t need to do that to Leona to shut her up either, or... Or Silas needn’t make you, I don’t know. You think we’re accusing you when we both know you’re talented enough that you could beat her stupid with your left hand while applying foundation with the right.”

(Nevaeh was sitting there, feeling horrible now. She looked at Steph and tried to speak, but couldn’t find the words. It took her a minute till she could get something out.)

’I wasn’t saying people walk all over you. I...I would never say that about you. Nobody believes in you more than me. Nobody wants to see you win more than I do. I just...this is how I’ve always gone about my business. In wrestling and life. I attack. I don’t wait for someone to make a move, I make them have to react to me. All I was saying is Eileen..and a Leona..they push things. Why can’t we push back? Why do we have to take a higher road? If they want to call us out we make them regret it. But know this Steph I would never say you let people walk all over you. Never.”

”Because I know what is said. How this works! I’ve known it because I’ve been doing it for years! There’s no point in push back because if you do or you don’t, nothing will change anything once you’re between those ropes. Nothing changes that... And adding to that? *I* pushed Eileen. Not the other way around. Way... Way back when. Same as you. Nobody pushed us first, WE did it and they return fire and then back and forth and back and forth and you wanna know something Nevaeh? Eventually you lose that fight. So maybe, I don’t know... Maybe I am letting people do it. Maybe that’s the only option I’ve got these days, between that and chasing people off when they’re about to ruin a career but I’ll take it. Better than thinking you’re on top one day and then shit just comes crashing down. Again.. And again... And again.”

(Nevaeh found herself feeling very torn at the moment. She didn’t want to be having this conversation, she didn't want to see her friend in this state. She also had no clue how to respond to what Steph said. She didn't feel she would be right. The more she thought of what to say the more she became filled with anxiety. She looked around the car before reaching into the backseat and grabbing her gym bag. She unzipped it and pulled out a handtowel. She now took it to Steph’s face where she helped clean up the brunette’s face gently)

’I’m sorry for doing this to you. I didn't mean to. I just...I lost my head. I’m sorry Steph.”

(Nevaeh finished wiping the running mascara off Steph’s face as she elaned back in her seat. She could feel the sincerity in her voice and understood where she and Ember were coming from. But it was still difficult for her to come to grips with. Silas had no limits, but was she really that much different then he was in terms of getting what they desired? That’s the part she wasn’t sure about.

The more she thought it over the more she found herself wanting to get away from the conversation. But she also wanted to be here for her friend. She wanted to make sure Steph knew where she stood)

’You’re awesome, so is Ember. How don’t know how the fuck you two put up with my crazy ass and the shit that comes with it. You don’t deserve to bear these problems of mine. We know the way out. It’ll come, that’s the hope. I know you care. I just got in my feelings, thinking I was being attacked. It was stupid of me Steph and I apologize. I’m just not used to it coming from you two. I’m use to the support. Not the….truth? You two are just looking out for me. It’s like I said at Ember’s I’m a work in progress in certain areas. Being the noblest of person ain’t exactly my forte. Let’s face it..I’m a bitch. I know that..but I can care. I care about you, care about Ember. I just..am selective about who I care about. I don’t trust people. I’ve always been one way. I mean….fuck….what do I mean? I just feel like I’m rambling right now. What I want to make sure is understood is that I am your friend. I would never insult you, or want to make you feel like you’re weak. I would never want to do that to you Steph. Never! Again I’m sorry for getting you like this. I really am.”

”We can just stop... We can just stop and leave this alone. I didn’t... This is support. Maybe it doesn’t feel or sound like it because of the fact that we’re jumping on you but we care. You care about us and we both know that... We’re just looking out for you. Thanks for the mascara help... I was just... Frustrated.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head softly)

”I know I’m not as great as the emotional support as Ember, but I’m here for you too. I’ll help ya clean up your running mascara. Talk to you about fashion, even hold your hair after downing several drinks in rapid succession and needing to use the bathroom if I have to. I got your back always Steph.”{/b]

(Nevaeh gave her a small smile, trying to lighten the mood some. Steph herself snorted slightly and there was even a note of a smile creeping up on her lips as she shook her head quietly.)

”That was only the one time... Okay three times.”

’I’d do it as many times as I had to because I care. I support you, you support me. And with that comes having to tell me things I may not want to hear. I’ll try not to get in my feelings as much next time. Keyword being try. “

(Nevaeh let out a quick laugh as she looked at Steph)

”I am gonna try, I promise. Just give me time, alright? If I trip out again like I did earlier you have permission to slap me..just not too hard? You’re biceps are bigger then my hands ya know’

(The brunette gave her an exasperated look but smiled regardless as she shook her head.)

”You could easily dodge and run circles around me if you wanted. There’s a reason for that. Anyway I’m not going to slap you so you wouldn’t have to worry about that. Maybe nudge you in the shoulder... Maybe one of those ‘good hustle’ slaps on the ass. Nah that just seems misused...”

(Nevaeh was now the one raising an eyebrow at Steph)

”The nudge works just fine. We're set there. Now let’s go do this work out? Use these emotions for use yeah?”

”Frustration is the motivation. I... Don’t remember who told me that years ago but it was something worthwhile.”

(Nevaeh again nodded her head. Things seemed to be going more positive. She liked that and with Steph seeing more upbeat it looked as if she could ask a question that had popped into her head during the stressful moments)

”We clearly have our share in the ring and out of it. Which brings me to asking you for a favor. Silas is causing some issues for Ivy on a new business deal. I was planning on asking you later if maybe I could borrow your car again to go see her and check tos ee how things are? Would that be cool?”

(Steph’s eyebrow quirked but she didn’t seem to think of it, instead she shrugged lightly and nodded with a same agreement.)

”Yeah no problem, just have her back in one piece alright? I’ll ask Irina to let me ride with her.”

(Nevaeh gave Steph a big smile. She needed to go see Ivy..and the wonderful supply she had after this day.)

’This is another reason you’re awesome. Thank you. Now let’s go throw this iron around like some motherfuckers!....that totally sounded stupid didn’t it?”

”’Like a motherfucker’ maybe? I think you were close.”

’Yeah that works!”

(Nevaeh started laughing and soon so did Steph as she shook her head)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 02:59:12 pm »

(Off-Camera)

6/24/17
8:32 pm
Los Angeles, California

(Our scene now picks up inside the home of Ivy Tremayne, as Nevaeh had come by unannounced. Here both women sat and relaxed..as a haze of smoke filled the room they were occupying. As we saw Nevaeh , changed out of her clothes, and in a  white bathrobe, she was currently in the middle of taking  along drag from a nicely rolled joint Ivy had put together.

After the tense conversations with Ember and Steph, Nevaeh found herself wanting to try and relax from all of that. Her and Steph had a pleasant enough workout, but her mind was still racing with what they confronted her about. How is the woman who attacked Leona and injured her, the woman she was gonna be once Silas was no longer pulling her strings.

Nevaeh finally stopped and let the smoke slowly bellow out. She sat there and didn't know the answer to that question, she didn’t really even know if she would considering how at this very moment Silas was still in control of her. Could she change anyways? Nevaeh had only acted one way, but yet those two felt she could be better? Was that possible? Steph was an example of someone who had different mindset now from when they first started hanging out. And she seemed very firm in that Nevaeh could be a better person. Ember has always thought that.

But Nevaeh?

The more she pondered it, laying back on the couch, the more she seemed to become miserable, even though she did feel quite light. Still the meaning of it all weighed on her, so much so, she went about taking another long drag. It was as if she was trying to finish it all off herself at this point.

The rate at which she was going caused Ivy, who had been sitting next to her and partaking in the activity to eye her curiously. The brunette wasn’t unused to partaking, but Nev wasn’t usually one to go this hard.)

”You alright, love? Seems like you’re a little more enthusiastic than usual.”

(Nevaeh again came to the end of her drag and removed the joint from her mouth. She just remained sitting there and staring ahead. Ivy was being kind with what she said. After all as soona s Nevaeh had gotten here she practically asked if they could do this. Ivy had been surprised, by it, but luckily for Nevaeh she didn't have any plans and was up for it.

Nevaeh could of tried dismissing it and telling Ivy something, but to her, at this moment, she didn't see the use. She just handed the joint over to her and started talking)

”It’s been a long day. Had a talk with some friends that went very different then I thought. It wasn’t bad, just...unexpected. I’m not quite sure how to deal with it...so...trying to get away from thinking about it as fast as I can I guess you could say. I just want to relax is all Ivy. Sorry if I worried you or anything like that.”

”Just want to keep an eye, you know how I am. Wanna make sure you’re taken care of.”

(Ivy smiled and glanced to the joint which, admittedly, was just the last remnants of what it started as. Nearly a burnt stump of its former self, in record time no less.)

”Perhaps we should refresh, eh? Roll a new one, that one has to be nothing but empty air and smoke.”

(Nevaeh turned to look at it, the effects starting to kick in as she really had to glare at it. Once realizing that it was practically done she began to nod her head)

’Yeah that’s a goner. Roll up a new one...a big fat one if ya could please?”

”Alright, you stay put!”

(Ivy chuckled and got up, sauntering to the next room to roll another one. Nevaeh had watched her saunter out and for the first time did lower her eyes to her ass. She just stared at it till Ivy was out of sight. She sat there and thought “damn that’s nice”. She then thought about how Steph had joked around about smacking her ass as a pregame ritual. Nevaeh thought about that and Ivy….and thought...she then shook her head. No, couldn’t think that way...even though the effects from the herb really were wanting her to. A whistle signaled Ivy was returning, a fat joint rolled in her fingers, lighter in the other.)

”You ready? Bigger one than last.”

(As Ivy held it Nevaeh started nodding her head)

’That’s pretty good...next one after this needs to be bigger. As big as we can get them girl”

”So, this meeting of yours. I get the feeling it’s troubling you more than you’re letting on. So what’s up?”

(Nevaeh ran a hand through her hair, looking...confused. She was very confused, and right now her state of mind was far from the clearest)

”It’s just my girls were telling me they were disappointed in me today. Well one really was, the other she knows the drill. But Em was very upset by what I did to that Leona woman. Says I crossed a big line, by what I did. That just cause someone call sma coward I should find other means. My girl Steph didn’t like how it wasn’t clean and all. Me and ehr had a deeper convo later...I made her cry..I felt horrible. They both believe that I can be a good person though. That’s where it was coming from..and..I’m not like sure I can be. I mean I’m like huge bitch Ivy. We are cool, but a few years ago..you probably wouldn’t want to be around me. And as far as wrestling..I’ve also been..dirty? Even before the asshole and he was the one who wanted to attack Leona and do that challenge. So yeah..troubled, confused, messed up. All of that and more. Thus why I want the remedy ya know?”

(Nevaeh eagerly pointed to the joint as Ivy seemed very measured)

”Well, in your defence we can all be bitches. Let’s be fair, Steph has a history of it, and Ember is a lovely woman...but she’s a brain doc. That changes the way people think after all. You are a smart, talented woman. You are also very kind and sweet, just sometimes you need to just let it out a bit more. And, well, Silas...”

(Ivy waved her hand dismissively at the name of the man, rolling her eyes. Nevaeh again had to really think hard about what she just heard. Was she really a good person? It was so damn draining on her.)

”I’m..trying to be Ivy. I’m trying to be better, but it’s hard. Especially in my profession. It’s a cutthroat world, they know that. The just want what’s best for me. I love’em, like I got love for you. I want nothing but the best for them, it’s just when it comes to business I gotta do certain things. Especially if I still got to deal with Silas. He was happy with the attack, but before that he was pissed. Half at not getting the title shot, but also as you for what ya did….great fucking job by the way. ilas has been very unhappy with it. He doesn't really want to work with you anymore. He's talked about moving, even mentioned..Big Baller Brand"

(Ivy had just taken a hit when Nev said that, the Aussie immediately started coughing, face going flush at that.)

Ivy: Oh no hell no. That idiot LaVar Ball is as big a idiot as Silas is. I think there should be an idiot rating  to tell just who is the bigger one!”[/b][/color]

(Nevaeh giggled as the herb was really kicking in now. She motioned for Ivy to pass along the joint which she did. Nevaeh took another drag, seemingly savoring it this time)

”This is some good shit...he is a total douchebag who keep thinking he knows everything. Ya should of seen him the day he found out you got the deal. He was so mad. He thought he was slick trying to pull that sneaky bullshit, but we fucked him over and now you got the power. We’ll be there on what..July 22nd? We go gonna do what we want and he can’t do shit. He’s gonna bitch all the way till then, but fuck him. He’s gonna have to deal with it..and the attire for Unstoppable...well if I can even wear it. Still gotta see what happens with that challenge, but you saved my ass Ivy. You really did.”

”It’s what I’m here for, Nev. We’re friends and I’m gonna watch your back. In fact I should buy a taser, and if he ever comes at you with super-sass I can taser him in the nuts. May even help his character, because anyone who keeps a rat around like that...Leroy? Bernard?...Elson?...”

(Ivy snaps her finger trying to remember the name before giving up.)

”And think about this, that shaved ape won’t be able to dress you, manipulate you to show you off how HE wants. I can’t wait to do this with you, for once just you and I for real. And we have other business chomping at the bit to do business with you.”

(Nevaeh nodded her head. That sounded good and also she was very much high at this point. She added on to it by taking another long drag)

Awesomesauce….I get to actually wear what I want...welll..maybe not for Unstoppable...might not have match, but going forward I could wear...that’ll be cool..how the hell did you get them to do that?”

”Trade secret. Well that and knowing just how to say enough to tease, but not enough to tell them enough. Leaves them all curious, that and sent them a few pics from the last show. You know, with you in some of those outfits we chose out. Could even use a few of those designs to base off of for your next ring attire?”

(Nevaeh smirked as she pointed at Ivy)

’You showing me off to get what you want. Tsk, tsk, tsk girl”

(Nevaeh then elt out a giggle and took another hit from the joint before speaking back up)

’It’s cool though. For you I don’t mind it and that attire you designed for my wrestling gear was so fucking amazing. I love it. You’ve set me free in a way..now only if I could change everything else like my entrance, my music….my manager..”

(Nevaeh giggled again, seemingly gone at this point. Ivy chuckled herself, unable to stop herself from doing so at this point.)

”Step at a time, right? Start with the ring attire, then go to the entrance, music, and the last bit. Well I know a fantastic wood chipper.”

(Nevaeh laughed as she was in the middle of taking another hit. Once she got done she rolled over and put it in Ivy’s mouth, smirking at her...and getting dangerously too close to crossing  a line)

”Let’s not goo that far..even though it seems universal. He’ll be gone soon...right now I’d just take the entrance.”

”Step 1. Entrance it is, though I’ll just keep that woodchipper on standby, ok?”

”That’s a dream Ivy. I’m stuck with the same entrance.”

”Pfft, you’re stuck with nothing. A big show needs a big entrance, that’s how to keep your name in bright lights. I say you tell Silas, or rather request, plea, however you want to phrase it. But get on his good side and no doubt he’ll want to make you, as in make HIMSELF look great. Right? You could also tell me what you’d like to do and I could pass it along to Chic. Thus we hit him from all sides?”

(Nevaeh had to pause and think again. It seemed like a good idea, but would it work?)

’I mean it be great, but...like..would they go for it? Do you really think it would work? Could we change everything?”

(Ivy grabbed her phone from off the coffee table and held it at the ready as she looked at Nevaeh)

”Think? Darling I know they’ll work. Because you’re you, and I’m me. We’ll knock their socks off and they’ll beg for more. You know it, I know it, and Silas can get kicked in the face. Or whatever.” Now come on tell me what ya’d like and I’ll pass it along and see what they think.

(Nevaeh was taken aback by how persistent Ivy was with this. Having her entrance done how she’d like it would be something. As she took another hit from the joint she stared at the Aussie...noticing how beautiful she was, but put that aside and answered her)

’Ok..ok...gimme a sec...got to think….this is me so it’s gotta be grand...going all fucking out for the rest of my career”

(Ivy nodded her head and got herself ready to type. Nevaeh started talking, though she was rambling quite abit, but she did begin to discuss what she would like as an entrance..and smiling as she did)
[/quote]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: