Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 08:20:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - July 15, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - July 15, 2017  (Read 323 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 17, 2017, 12:32:40 pm »

Live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois
July 15, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen briefly as the show begins. The next image we see is what looks to be some sort of factory. The main thing that stands out though from the room is the three large fire pits standing in the center. Steel surrounds them as they reach from the floor to the ceiling, except for a square opening where a blaze can be seen burning. A male voice breaks up the imagery before Andrew Marx steps into the scene.

Andy: I bet virtually none of you have ever been here in a place like this, but then again, you probably won’t be till you’re gone anyway. This is a crematorium, where your corpse gets turned to ashes to sit on someone’s mantle for the rest of eternity...or until someone sneezes and you get vacuumed up later. And the reason we’re here...it’s twofold. One, tonight is the last stop before FFW’s biggest show of the year, Unstoppable. And this place...is definitely the last stop for many people. The other...that’s because you know who….well she’s never seen one of these places before.

It takes a moment for Raven to pull her eyes away from the flames, when she does she has a smirk on her face.

Raven: There’s not many people who have seen inside one of these places, I guess. I’m sure some would find it morbid.. Me, nah. I like watching the flames dance. Some think it’s easy to extinguish flames, a simple gush of water perhaps. But it is not always that easy. Fire is destructive, it is alive. And when it is on a course it can bring a building to rubble or…. A body to ashes. Just like me. When I am set on a course, it will take a whole lot more than a bucket of water to extinguish me.

Andy: That’s going to prove to be a problem for FFW actually. Accidents happen. And around Raven, they happen often. Especially when things don’t go her way. I’m still waiting to hear back about having my manager’s license renewed for her matches. You let my ex-wife come back after she tried to crush a man’s throat. I think if she gets the pass, I deserve it too. But either way, guess who has already made arrangements to be in AT&T Stadium in a couple weeks?

He wags his finger back and forth between them, a smile growing on his face.

Raven: It would be a good idea if the powers that be sort out Andy’s licence before that. I’m sure that would be a lot better for everyone, than if I had to ask in person on the night. Wouldn’t want any accidents on such an important night now, would we? It’s actually shocking how easily accidents can happen.

Andy: Oh yeah, one other thing. We heard you loud and clear, Mallory.

Raven: You’ll do well to remember my words, Mallory. It will take a whole lot more than a bucket of water to stop me from running right through you on my way to the Ultraviolence Championship.

Andy: See you guys at Unstoppable.

He gives the camera a wink. The sounds of footsteps approaching causes the pair to immediately head off camera before the show heads to the opening video.

Another quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

Zack: It’s the last exit on the road to Unstoppable! You’re looking at a capacity crowd right here in the Windy City of Chicago, Illinois! This is Breaking Point, and tensions are at an all time high in the locker room!

Mai: The biggest show of the year is coming up, Zack. That’s what you should expect! Also there is no amount of money that would get me into a crematorium. Mallory, you brought this on yourself!

Zack: Thank you for joining us! Let’s see where the evening takes us! Maggie, it’s all yours!

From there, we head up to the ring with the beaming Maggie as the crowd continues to make plenty of noise.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Bianca was the first woman to hold the Fast Track Championship and it is no secret she would like to hold it again. With a shot at it up for grabs in this match Bianca is sure to prove an obstacle in the path of Mandy.

Mai: She has this in the bag, she’ll be holding the Fast Track title again before we know it!

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out.

Zack: Although not the best of circumstances, Mandy picked up a win with her partner in Future Shock on Tuesday, seeing her advance in the Tag Tournament, but tonight it’s a different championship she is focusing on. Mandy has had her eye on the Fast Track Championship for a while and tonight could be the night she earns another shot.

Mai: That was quite the shocking experience on Tuesday night for her. Get it? Shocking? No? My amazing wit is wasted on you, Zack.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Melinda Davis gives the girls a cursory check for anything untoward before calling for the bell to get the match started. Both women look as if they were going for a collar and elbow tie up, but as Mandy tries to, Bianca changes her mind and grabs Gray by the head, and drags her forward to deliver a knee straight into her face. As Mandy tries to recover from that, Bianca follows swiftly with a short knee to her ribs which freezes her in place, a grimace of pain on her face.

Zack: It was less than a week ago that Mandy, got tasered in the ribs, along with her tag partner so it’s no surprise that’s still a pretty tender area for her.

Mai: If she isn’t up to the task, she should have just forfeited and let Bianca have the win and her rightful shot at the Fast Track Championship.

Bianca soaks in the animosity from the crowd as Mandy takes a deep breath and gives her ribs a rub, obviously still with a bit a pain. As she tries to straighten herself up, Bianca grabs her head again and holds her in place to fire a quick succession of knees up into her ribs. Mandy tries to shield herself against the blows but Bianca keeps firing them in rapid fire bursts making it nearly impossible for her. Spinning her around to face away from her, Bianca tries to get the brunette in position for a Tiger Suplex but before she can hook her arms, Mandy bends forwards and reaches between her legs to grab Bianca’s leg. With a sharp tug on the leg, she sends Bianca to the mat with a thud.

Mai: Well, I suppose that’s one way to counter a Tiger Suplex.

Zack: A very effective way, it would appear. Mandy has bought herself some much needed breathing room away from those knee shots that Bianca was delivering without mercy.

Mandy takes the time to gather herself while holding her ribs tentatively, until she spots Bianca sitting up, looking a little surprised by the turn events. Before the blonde has chance to get further than her seated position, Gray crouches behind her and puts her knee roughly into her back. Reaching forward she takes a grip on Bianca’s chin with both hands and starts to pull backwards. Davis drops down to check if Bianca wants to submit but she receives a rather irate no, from the blonde.

Zack: Mandy has managed to take some control back in this match with a chinlock, keeping Bianca down on the canvas and buying herself some extra time to shake off those rib strikes in the process.

Mai: The "Typhoon" will storm her way out of it in no time! See what I did there?

Bianca tries to reach the ropes but from their position in the ring, they are just too far out of her reach. Mandy presses her knee harder into the “Typhoon’s” back and stretches back further, causing a yell to come from Bianca which is drowned out by the cheers from the Chicago crowd in support for Mandy. Davis again asks if Bianca wants to give in. She receives another firm no and Bianca starts to fire elbows back trying to catch Mandy. Mandy easily manages to dodge the elbows but in the process her hold on Bianca’s chin loosens just enough for the blonde to pull free. With her knee still in Bianca’s back, Mandy tries to get the lock back but Bianca keeps ducking and diving her head out of the way. Giving up her attempt with a little frustration, Mandy heads for the ropes and bounces off them just as Bianca gets to one knee, only to be planted back on the canvas when Mandy delivers a shining wizard that nearly takes her head from her shoulders. Davis quickly slides into position as Mandy wastes no time going for the cover.

Zack: Bianca managed to escape the chinlock but after that wicked shining wizard she may almost be wishing she hadn’t.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bianca kicks out and Mandy rolls back to her feet, still favouring her ribs a little. Bianca is back to her feet not far behind.

Mai: Not wicked enough to keep Bianca down though. She kicked out of that easily.

Before Mandy can move, Bianca makes it across to her and grabs her wrist pulling her into a short-arm clothesline. Mandy hits the deck and Bianca yanks her straight back up into a second one. Pulling her back up for a second time, Bianca throws the brunette back first into the corner before following her in with a shoulder tackle that winds her and forces her to double over. Bianca hits her with a knee to the face that stands her up straight, then the blonde bends forward to grab Gray. Standing back up she throws her up and over and the brunette lands in a heap on the canvas. A leg drop across Mandy’s chest follows which doubles her up momentarily before she flattens back on the mat. Bianca throws her arm over and hooks the outside leg, looking for a cover.

Zack: Bianca came back from Mandy’s pin attempt on a mission and has wasted no time at all in getting Mandy right where she wants her.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Mandy gets her shoulder up and kicks Bianca in the gut with her free leg sending the blonde sprawling away from her and giving her room to roll away and get herself back to the feet, with plenty of encouragement from the crowd.

Mai: If only Mandy had wasted a little time in getting her shoulder up, Bianca would have won her Fast Track title shot by now.

As Bianca pulls up to her knees, Mandy rebounds off the ropes looking for another shining wizard, but Bianca ducks and Mandy lands with her leg over the blonde’s shoulder. Bianca stands up, lifting Mandy with her and when she is fully back to a vertical base, she throws her back into the corner. Mandy hits the turnbuckle and slumps down it to the canvas. Pulling her back up by the head, Bianca drags Mandy from the corner and fires her face first into the ropes. Mandy bounces off and before she can turn, Bianca hooks her arms for a Tiger Suplex which she bridges into a pin.

Zack: Bianca has kept control despite Mandy being back to her feet first after the last pin attempt. A bridging Tiger Suplex now and this could be all Bianca needs to walk away with the Fast Track title shot.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mandy starts struggling and brings her legs down hard on Bianca’s chest, collapsing the blonde to the mat and allowing her to get her shoulder up before Davis could count the three.

Mai: Are you kidding me? That should have been it!

Using the ropes, Mandy gets back to her feet as Bianca rubs her chest and starts to sit up. Before she can get any further than that, Mandy looks from Bianca to the top rope and back again, before scaling the ropes and pausing to check that Bianca hasn’t moved. The Chicago crowd are to their feet as Mandy launches herself off, landing a moonsault straight across Bianca’s chest which she transitions straight into a pin attempt. Davis drops down into position for the count.   

Mai: There’s got to be some kind of rule against this?!

Zack: I’m pretty sure there is nothing in the rules about landing a picture perfect moonsault and going for a cover. You can always double check if you really want though.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Bianca kicks out right before the three and Mandy looks to the referee who holds up two fingers confirming it was just a two.

Mai: It’s ok, I don’t need to check, it didn’t work anyway. Bianca is still in this and on course for her rightful title shot.

Mandy storms back to her feet looking equal parts frustrated and fired up, while Bianca who is slightly slower back to her feet just looks annoyed. Mandy runs to the ropes and bounces off them leaving her feet as she reaches Bianca. The “Typhoon” catches Mandy’s legs preventing the dropkick attempt and throws her back into the ropes. Mandy rebounds a second time and Bianca catches her with a discus clothesline that flattens the brunette. Rather than drop down for a pin attempt she pulls Mandy back up to her feet and back to the ropes. Keeping hold of her in a front facelock, Bianca climbs to the top rope then jumps forward and swings around to fall backwards, dropping Mandy’s head into the mat. This time the blonde throws her arm over for the cover and Davis quickly slides into position.

Mai: Did you see that, Zack? That was beautiful. A Swinging DDT and Bianca has it right here I can feel it, I can smell it, I can taste it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Mandy narrowly avoids the three count by getting her shoulder up just in the nick of time. Bianca slaps the canvas not believing that she didn’t get the three count.

Zack: I’m not sure what you were feeling, smelling and tasting, Mai, but it wasn’t the end of this match. Mandy gets the shoulder up and while the crowd are loving it, Bianca certainly isn’t. She’s arguing with the referee about her counting skills.

Bianca was indeed arguing with the referee who was adamant it was just a two and was holding up her fingers to back that up. Meanwhile behind her, Mandy pulls herself up to a seated position, shaking her head a little to clear the cobwebs, before she spots Bianca distracted with her argument with Davis. Acting quickly Mandy makes a lunge for Bianca pulling her down into a roll up.

Zack: Mandy took full advantage of Bianca being distracted to get her into a roll up. Could this be all she wrote?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Bianca struggles free but not before the referee has already counted the three. Davis calls for the bell as Mandy gets back to her feet to have her hand raised.  

Maggie: Your winner…………….MANDY GRAY!

Mai: This is…. This is a travesty! That should be Bianca getting her hand raised. I demand a recount!

Zack:  After a match that really could have gone either way Mandy has done it, and will get a shot at the Fast Track Championship after Unstoppable - which is two weeks from tonight folks. It’s a jam packed card from top to bottom, you are not going to want to miss it.

Mandy leaves the ring with a smile on her face and holding her ribs a little as Bianca sits up looking thoroughly peeved. The camera focuses on Bianca’s face before switching to a smiling Mandy leaving up the ramp and then cutting elsewhere.

Down Into The Basement

The exterior of the office of Cody Kincaid is shown with more than a few members of security standing all around it. When the door opens, Cody’s voice can be heard just as two very familiar people step out before him: Alexander Stryfe & Cassandra Steen.

Zack: That’s the owner of SVW...what’s he doing here?

Cody takes a second look with a bit of curiosity at all the security before he looks back to the SVW owner. He gives Stryfe a handshake.

Cody: I think we got ourselves a deal. It’s always good to see you.

Alexander: The pleasure is mine, Mr. Kincaid. I look forward to what is to come, and will leave you to the rest of your show.

Cody: I’ll see you both at Unstoppable then.

Stryfe nods his head in agreement before he and the shapely Cassandra start to walk away.

Cody: And uh...thanks for the heads up on your sister, Miss Steen.

When the pair get out of sight, Cody shakes his head and looks around at the security contingent flanking both sides of his office.

Cody: Something I can help you guys with?

Security: Miss Star dispatched us here to join you whenever you plan to go into the boiler room to see if you can find Miss Dark, sir.

Cody: Well….alright. Let me take care of a couple things, and we’ll head that way then, alright?

The head of the security team agrees as Cody goes back into his office, and closes the door.

Mai: He’s really gonna go down there and try to talk to that nutcase? He’s either very brave or not very bright.

Zack: I want to know what deal he and Stryfe have set up! I’ll tell you what, things are certainly picking up! We’ll be right back.

On that, the show cuts to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:00:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:34:17 pm »

As the show’s opening music video comes to an end, we head into the arena as thousands of fans make a tremendous amount of noise. Maggie Rourke steps through the ropes into the ring with a bright smile on her face.

Zack: Welcome to the United Center, and welcome to the last stop...the final exit...before the biggest night of the year for FFW, Unstoppable 8! Zack and Mai here, as always, and tensions are running high in the locker room with Unstoppable looming closer than ever!

Mai: Everyone wants to shine on the biggest stage in FFW….hell, women’s wrestling. Unstoppable is the night they look forward to all year long.

Zack: For once, we agree on something! Let’s send it up to Maggie, and get things rolling!

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Fans: ONE FALL!

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy and Scarlett emerge together, flanked by Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.
Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome Missy, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all three meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out.

Zack: Chaotic Temptation has been running amok over everything and everyone they’ve come across. Pick any of them you want really, it’s the same story. This is the first time though that we have seen Missy & Scarlett working together. It’s usually Emma with Scarlett.

Mai: While that’s true, I think you may see more cohesion than those two possibly. They’ve known each other longer, and way before either of them joined up with Emma.

The sounds of epic drama music fill the arena until we hear the beat of “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“You don't want no problem, want no problem with me, bih!
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guardrail.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, she is “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFYYYY!!!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Miss Rourke as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Zack: I think Chicago loves Tifa almost as much as Tifa loves Chicago! The “Notorious One” has a big date with Missy on the grand stage, but she’ll get a little face time with her tonight and I don’t mean the phone app!

Mai: Tifa’s just jealous of Missy, Zack. She looks at her and sees all the things she’ll never be again: namely Missy doesn’t have children and has a lot of attention. Like I say, jealousy.

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light!
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight!
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right!
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight!

From the speakers loud guitar can be heard energetic and wild, “Through the Fire and Flames” by DragonForce signals the entrance of the raging redhead. Kassidy, the warrior lost in time rushes out, slapping hands of every fan she can possibly get to as her eyes gaze down upon the ring with fire behind them.

Maggie: Hailing from Dublin, Ireland...by way of the Faroe Islands....this is the Warrior that Time Forgot...KASSIDY!

Rushing down to the ring Kass slaps the hands of every single fan she can on other side, even running back once more to the entrance and again all the way back down to make sure she tags every hand she can. Running around the ring Kass then slides under the bottom, hair whipping back with a primal roar before rising and rushing to the ropes, shaking and headbanging to get the fans as pumped as she was. Spinning on her heels the redhead grins, ready for whatever may come her way.

Zack: I have met no one in all my years of following this business like Kassidy! She is a phenomenon of energy, and I’ve never seen her in a tag match environment.

Mai: Tifa’s been apart of tag teams, so I don’t think it matters too much. Both of them are just going to get mauled by Missy and Scarlett.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all four women, and reminds Christian to stay in the corner. He then calls for the bell as Tifa and Kassidy share a few words. And barely seconds later, they both charge across the ring at their respective Unstoppable opponents! Kassidy catches Scarlett with a clothesline into the corner before she unloads with rights and lefts. As Missy tries to pull her off, Tifa spins her around and takes her down with a double leg takedown to rain right hands onto her head. The live crowd roared in approval as the referee immediately tried to gain some control without too much luck. Missy used a monkey flip to get Tifa off her, and made it back to her feet. But Heafy waited for her to turn around, and laid into her with a trio of knife edge chops across the chest. She backed Missy into a separate corner, lowered her shoulder, and began driving shoulder thrusts into her body. When she finally relented and Missy stumbled out of the corner, Tifa used a standing dropkick to put her on the mat.

Zack: I told you tensions were at an all time high here tonight, Mai! Kassidy and Tifa aren’t waiting for tags, they came to throw down!

Mai: Why do these people cheer when they double team people, but not when others do it?! This is repulsive by both of them!

Kassidy hammered Scarlett as well in the adjacent corner before she whipped her across to the far side. Silver landed back first before Kassidy launched across the ring with an avalanche splash that sent Scarlett wobbly out of the corner. The Warrior scooped her up from behind, and launched her with belly to back release suplex! Silver landed harder as Kassidy hit the far side ropes, leaving her feet and executing a standing splash onto the brunette. The Warrior climbed back to her feet as Tifa gave her a high five, while Christian pulled both of his clients from the ring to regroup.

Mai: They should have disqualified these two already, they’ve completely broken the match down into a brawl! This is supposed to be a tag match, not tornado rules!

Zack: Missy and Scarlett are being overwhelmed here, and I can’t say as I blame Christian for getting them out of the ring. Chaotic Temptation is getting hammered!

Christian pulled the girls together, conferencing with them for a moment as the referee tried to get one of the other team’s members to step out. Tifa finally headed to the apron as Christian continued to give some insight to his team before they climbed up onto the apron in their corner. Missy chose to start, and stepped through the ropes as Kassidy was already running in place with the crowd already excited and getting louder. The brunette didn’t look pleased at all as she and Kassidy locked up in the center, only for the Warrior to shove her down to the mat and start pumping her hands again. Missy got back to her feet, muttering something to herself as she locked up with her again. And again, Kassidy shoved her down to the mat.

Zack: Kassidy is a very powerful woman, and Missy is getting pushed around literally in these collar and elbow tie ups.

Mai: Of course, because Missy is trying to make this a wrestling match. And Kassidy just wants to brawl.

Missy got back to her feet again as Kassidy went to grab her, but the brunette caught her with a thumb in the eye to temporarily blind her. She began to fire right hands into her head, pulled it down, and then drove a knee up into her face. A couple more followed that before Missy hit the near side ropes, and brought Kassidy down with a running bulldog. She immediately rolled her onto her back, and went for the cover. The referee dropped for the count as well!

ONE!!

Zack: Missy’s going for an early cover here, and…..LOOK AT THAT!

But….the count never made two as Kassidy shoved Missy off the cover with another power display that nearly sent her through the ropes. The Warrior sat up, pounding her chest as Missy looked back to her and got back to her feet. Kassidy did the same as Missy lunged for her, only for Kassidy to scoop her up into a military press. She pressed her up and down….up and down...up and down...and then hurtled her to the canvas.

Mai: Have I mentioned how much I can’t stand Kassidy lately? Because if I have or haven’t, I’d still like to say it again!

Missy got back to her feet, keeping an eye on Kassidy as she was backed into the wrong corner by the orange haired Warrior. Missy caught Tifa with a slap to the mouth when she got within arm’s reach, and Tifa shouted for the tag. Missy backed away as Kassidy watched her, then heeded her partner’s request to make that tag. Heafy stepped into the ring, and told Missy to do it again. Tifa listened to the Chicago crowd getting louder, and told Missy to bring it before she got her wish. The two went right at each other, and started trading right hands in a flurry. Tifa began to get the better of the exchange though. A couple well placed elbow strikes caught Missy on the jaw before Tifa fired her into the far corner. As soon as Missy struck back first against it, Tifa was right behind her as she used the ropes for a springboard to drop Missy with a tornado DDT! She quickly rolled her over for the cover as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Tornado DDT out of Big Heafin’, and this is not going the way Chaotic Temptation had hoped!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Missy kicked out at two, and Tifa got back to her feet. She shouted to the crowd, and got a similar response back before she started to pull Missy back to her feet. As she did, she began to drive knees into her body one after another. Heafy sent her into the ropes this time, and lowered her head for a back body drop. But Missy surprised her, and countered by leaving her feet and using a leg drop to the back of her head to send her to the mat.

Mai: What a dumb move by Tifa! She lowered her head too early, and Missy was wise to that! No brain cells were harmed, I promise.

Missy wasted little time collecting herself before driving forearms across Tifa’s back to keep her down. She buried a few knee drops as well before stepping over and applying a camel clutch to her fallen opponent. Missy locked her hands, and started to pull back with a stern look on her face, while the referee dropped to a knee to ask if Tifa wanted to quit. The answer was definitely no, while Missy tried to lean back more to create more pressure. Luckily for Tifa, she wasn’t very far from the ropes and just managed to get her fingertip across the bottom to call for the break. When she got back to her feet, Missy executed a double stomp to her lower back, grabbed her foot and dragged her back to the corner. A tag was made to Scarlett, who stepped in and came off the middle rope immediately with a cannonball senton to Tifa’s back.

Zack: Here comes Scarlett back into the match, and she is picking right up where Missy left off on Tifa’s lower back. They are also doing a fine job of isolating Tifa as well.

Mai: It’s nice to hear you give them credit for something. Usually you just sit here and call everything they do bad or wrong. There’s room on the Chaotic Temptation bandwagon, Zack.

Tifa began to try to get to her feet, but her back was clearly bothering her. Scarlett delivered a kidney punch that froze her in place before scooping her and dropping her across her knee with a backbreaker. Silver planted a foot into her lower back, and then started to pull back on her arms to utilize a standing surfboard submission. Fisk once more dropped down to check for a submission, as Tifa grimaced through the pain. Silver shook her hair a bit as she held it, as if to say this was no challenge at all.

Mai: You have to respect a woman who has time to fix her hair during a match. That’s a lost skill, I think. Plus she has great hair!

Zack: Scarlett Silver has never been too low on confidence since the first time I saw her. Though I’m not sure what benefit it is to adjust your hair in the middle of a fight.

Scarlett told Tifa to quit, but she wasn’t obliging her at all. Instead Silver stomped away at her back repeatedly, and planted her foot again to pull back on her arms. Heafy’s face was clearly in agony until Kassidy came into the ring and blasted Silver with a boot to the jaw that broke the hold. Scarlett hit the mat as the referee escorted Kassidy back out of the ring, giving Tifa an opening. With the crowd solidly behind her, she started back to her feet as Silver was trying to clear the cobwebs after the big boot to the mouth. Missy shouted at her to get up, which she did. And Tifa was there to greet her with a spinning heel kick to the chest that sent her back into the ropes. Heafy wrapped her arms up in it, causing Scarlett to hang by them, and a smile began to form on her face. The referee immediately tried to get her free, at least until Tifa began to fire rapid kicks to her body one after another.

Mai: Why isn’t the referee stopping her!? You can’t do that to someoen tied up in the ropes, that’s not fair!

Zack: In his defense, he’s trying to get her free but that’s hard to do with Tifa laying in those stiff kicks all over Scarlett’s body!

Tifa fired in two more shots before she took off for the far side. Christian climbed up onto the apron, and helped free Scarlett’s arms. As Heafy looked for a big boot to the jaw, he also yanked Silver out of the way and Tifa ended up straddling the top rope instead. Missy grinned in the corner as the referee admonished Christian, which gave her a chance to catch Tifa with a cheap shot to the back of the head. Heafy fell over onto the apron as Scarlett gathered her wits about her, and pulled Tifa head first through the ropes with her feet dangling over the middle to deliver a rope hung DDT. Christian told the camera that was the “Star Stopper” as Silver made the cover.

Mai: Christian provides excellent commentary during these matches, you’re welcome to leave, Zack! Wait, it’s already over!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Heafy kicked out before the three as Scarlett sat up on her knees, glancing back to her corner and then rising to her feet to once more tease her hair. She turned to the crowd, making crying faces as they booed what she was doing to Tifa. Meanwhile, Tifa was starting to head for the corner.

Zack: Once again, Scarlett Silver’s taking time out to irritate the crowd and it’s about to cost her! While she’s antagonizing them, Tifa’s heading for the corner!

Missy rolled her eyes, and headed down the apron. She reached over the top rope to pop Scarlett upside the head, and pointed towards Tifa. But Heafy was already to the corner and reaching for the tag when Christian climbed up onto the apron. The referee went to get him down as Tifa made the tag to a roar from the crowd. Silver’s eyes widened like saucers as Kassidy hit the ring, and took off towards her. Scarlett barely ducked a clothesline, but wasn’t so lucky as Kassidy caught her with a flying shoulder tackle off the rebound! When the referee turned back around, he went to intercept Kassidy since he didn’t see the tag. The boos were deafening at this point as Scarlett dragged Tifa away from her corner. She pulled her up to her feet, and pinned her arms behind her as Missy entered the ring and coldcocked her with a right cross….with a chain around her fist! The referee finally got Kassidy back to the apron as Missy was now on the apron again, with her back to the ring and stuffing her chain into her top. Silver grinned, and started taunting the crowd again until Missy yelled at her and she made a cover!

Zack: That damn chain again! She just cleaned Tifa’s clock with it, and they’re gonna steal this thing!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Tifa’s shoulder came up as Scarlett’s mouth popped open in surprise, checking with the referee who confirmed it was just two.

Mai: Wait...what?! That’s not possible!!

Zack: She took too long to make the cover! Scarlett was tormenting this Chiacago crowd, and Heafy’s still in this!

As Tifa began to rise, Scarlett yanked her forward, and executed an inverted overdrive that drove Heafy into the mat. She quickly made the cover again as Kassidy was about to come in...until Christian climbed up onto the apron and kicked the middle rope up between her legs as she was stepping through. Fisk was already in position.

Mai: Tifa’s SEEING STARS now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The crowd rained boos as the referee called for the bell, while Kassidy was on her knees in the ring with an angry expression on her face.

Zack: And Chaotic Temptation use the numbers game to pick up the victory over a very game Tifa and Kassidy!

Maggie: Here are your winners…..MISSY AND SCARLETT SILVER……..CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!

Christian and Missy entered the ring, as the Leeds beauty helped her partner to her feet and raised her hand in victory. The referee did the same before checking on Tifa. Meanwhile, Kassidy was rising to her feet with a furious look on her face. She repaid Christian with a facebuster to the mat before letting out a visceral scream! Missy and Scarlett exited the ring, and pulled their manager out with them.

Zack: Kassidy is pissed off, and you can bet there’ll be no one safe in that triple threat for the Fast Track Championship!

Mai: He never put a hand on her, and frankly she deserves it! She’s a sore loser, and has no one but herself to blame! Congratulations on another stirring victory for Chaotic Temptation! I’m dedicated my next fingerbang to them!

Zack: ……………………………

With Kassidy storming back and forth in the ring, Missy and Scarlett helped their manager up the ramp while their music played. And on that, Breaking Point went to commercial.

Last Minute Motivation

We’re sent backstage once more as FFW’s mainstay reporter Allison Marx stands by in front of a screen with the Breaking Point logo and her personal side-show one.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of the Marx Out! I’m Allison Marx and my guest at this time is going to walk into Unstoppable for her FOURTH match against Nevaeh Summers. And I guess we can all agree that this will be the hardest attempt for her to get back at the World’s Finest. Please welcome kindly the Aztec Warrior, Leona Vega.

The camera pans out as Leona walks into the frame, clearly still limping and using a crutch for the sake of keeping her own balance. Of course the crowd’s reaction to her is stellar, but Leona’s smile is as tender and unfazed as always.

Allison: So, Leona, like I just said, this is your fourth attempt at wrestling Nevaeh Summers; she’s already defeated you three times. This would be an unnecessary statement if it wasn’t for the fact that your knee is clearly injured, and yet you decided to take the match anyway. I believe the question on everyone’s minds is… Why? Why did you accept to wrestle a former FFW Champion in the biggest stage FFW could offer when you’re clearly not in top physical condition?

As Allison offers her the room to speak up, Leona takes her time measuring her words, letting out a long sigh.

Leona: The reason for me to want to fight Nevaeh is simple. It’s nothing about hate or anything like that, but it’s a personal issue that I have with her, and you can chalk that up to pride. Plain and simple. After the sun set on my reign as FFW Evolution Champion, the obvious step forward would be hunting the FFW Championship. A belt I have fought for before, I believe you can recall last year’s Global Wars being my first ever, and I hope not the last, supercard main event. Nevaeh was the champion; that was our third go-around. And… She beat me.

Leona sighs in deeply, as the crowd outside boos.

Leona: This would be where most wrestlers would stop. The playing field is completely on her side. She can say she has my number, my leg’s banged up… One would have to be a complete idiot to take a match in these conditions. Well… Call me that idiot. Because… I… H-How can I put this…

Leona gives it a HARD thought, as Allison patiently waits for her to continue.

Leona: I mean, it’s like I said before. I want to be deserving of another FFW Championship shot. And I can think of no better way to become deserving than being able to say I’ve defeated a former FFW Champion that’s beaten me thrice before. With a busted up leg, no less -- I know that’ll be the ultimate hindrance, and nobody in their sane minds would fault Nevaeh for taking advantage of this… But it’s something I feel like I… I have to try. I have this hand and I have to play it. It’s plain and simple like that.

Before Leona could say anything else a southern drawl could be heard in the distance

Silas: Call ya an idiot, huh? Well I’ll gladly do that

Leona’s face began to scrunch up from a smile into a scowl as we now saw Nevaeh Summers and her manager, Silas Mason, walk into the screen, both staring at the Aztec Warrior with contempt. Nevaeh was fuming as she looked at Leona, the Warrior not backing down from The World’s Finest. Silas himself shook his head as he looked Leona up and downas he grabbed the microphone, with Aliison’s hand still gripping it, and moved it towards himself..

Silas: We are so sick and tired of you going on about this proving nonsense ya know that? Everytime ya open yer mouth yer talking about proving yerself, how ya want ta prove ya belong. How ya want ta prove ya can be FFW Champion.

Silas now pointed his finger at Leona

Silas: get it through yer head already that all ya have done has shortened yer career, if not ended it. Ya barked up the wrong damn tree Leona. It is well docmuneted that every time ya get in the ring with Baby Peach that bad things happen ta ya. Three and oh, bout ta be four and oh. Ya coming in ta this match with a busted up leg. Why? Because ya made us angry. Now yer standing here talking up like yer gonna be pulling off some damn miracle. Getting everybody all riled up ta believe in ya again, wanting ta prove yer a warrior, right?

Silas now began to snarl as Nevaeh remained locked in on Leona

Silas: Yer no warrior Leona, ya never were. All that great things that have happened ta ya have been because ya didn't have ta beat Nevaeh. Ya. Can't. Beat. Her. Ya can't! And this time yer not gonna be so damn fortunate ta just limp along. No...no ya done forced our hand even more now

Nevaeh slowly nodded her head along to what Silas was saying

Silas: For now we are forced ta truly destroy that damn leg of yers. Ta make sure ya understand yer place in the pecking order. Ta make sure ya understand that ya should never, EVER, try us again. Ya come ta Unstoppable and I promise ya Leona ya career will come ta an end. There's no other outcome for this match. This is personal, it's real damn personal and we are being cordial enough ta tell ya ta yer face what is gonna happen. WE could easily take ya out right now and ya know it. We want ta, but we gonna give ya a chance right now. Understand it, take this day ta go around and shake all yer friends hands, wish all yer dumb little fans well because they will not…

Leona: Until you gear up and get your skinny ass in a ring, I have nothing to talk or to hear from you. You just keep going on and on and on, but I want no business with your cowardly big mouth. So eff off before I split your head into three with this crutch!

Leona confronts Silas with those words, clutching her crutch before turning to Nevaeh and locking her eyes on the blonde, staring right into her deep blue eyes. Silas for his part is now livid after being talked to like that. As Leona  is looking into her eyes Nevaeh begins to show small signs of trembling.

Leona: Until when are you going to let daddy do the talking for you? Hmm? All your talent, just being willingly and blissfully undermined by this man’s mouth and your inability to stand up and speak up for yourself. And as long as you let this happen, you will NEVER be a COMPLETE wrestler. I want to be a COMPLETE wrestler, and that includes getting over YOU! So the two of you can call me an idiot-- I guess I brought that upon myself. But you can never…

She then turns to Silas again for a split second:

Leona: NEVER…

And turns to Nevaeh again.

Leona: … call me a coward.

Leona and Nevaeh are staring one another down for several moments as Silas begins shaking his head and slowly moving behind Leona. As Nevaeh looks into Leona’s eyes she takes a step back. She slowly nods her head

Nevaeh: You want to fight me. You want it bad. I can see it all running through you right now. But there’s a difference between fighting and winning Leona. You fight your heart out, but winning…..that’s what I do best. I’m coming to win at Unstoppable, there is nothing else I want more. I am coming to leave no doubt about who is the better wrestler between us Leona. You want to prove you’re a complete wrestler? A complete wrestler knows what to do in every situation Leona.

Silas, who had now maneuvered his way around Leona, nodded his head. he was still fuming at her comments towards him and his words backed it up

Silas: That’s right and nobody is better at that then Baby Peach. How dare ya disrespect her and me. Ya need ta learn respect ya little bitch.

Silas then does the unexpected, as he kicks Leona’s crutch at the base. Leona, who was loosely supporting herself on that, goes off balance for a split second, but quickly puts her foot down again, standing up straight and turning to Silas.

Leona: What the hell is your prob--

Leona was cut off, letting out a shriek of pain as when she turned around to confront Silas, Nevaeh dove right at her injured leg with a chop block. Leona’ bent backwards before crumbling to the ground in pain, holding her knee. Allison now started calling for help as Nevaeh and Silas but glared down at her. Nevaeh soon noticed the crutch and picked it up. She admired it for a moment before putting it gently on Leona’s knee. She then raised it above her head, looking as if she was gonna smash it down on the leg with great force.

Instead she smirked and dropped it before kneeling back down and looking at Leona

Nevaeh: ..every situation...see ya in two weeks warrior

Silas sneered at Leona às Nevaeh stood back up and they both started walking off. As they did medical and security personnel started coming around Leona, trying to tend to her. Surprisingly though Leona started to power back to her feet, snickering. Hearing her Nevaeh and Silas turned back around and stared at her as the Aztec Warrior didn’t allow anyone to touch her. She gritted her teeth to try and stand back up.

Leona: Bunch of one trick ponies, the two of you…

And with that, Leona reached into her shirt and pulled her skull whistle, showing it off to Nevaeh and Silas. As they watched her Nevaeh seemed very upset, but Silas put a hand on her shoulder. He smirked at Leona as he yelled out to her

Silas: It ain’t gonna save ya. We spared ya today, but at Unstoppable...it ends…

Silas now gesture for Nevaeh to take her leave. The World’s FInest ,however, glared at Leona, who was glaring right back at her. She eventually shook her head and turned to leave as Leona kept leering into Nevaeh, a smirk on her face as she clutched the skull whistle tightly.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 12:35:36 pm »

A clip of the last Future Shock Championship match is shown as Qilin causes a distraction that ends up costing Cereza her title. The former stripper’s tweets are shown immediately after the event before we head back to the ring with Maggie.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: But there’s a whole lot more to it than that! For Cereza, this is about some payback for what happened in her title defense back at Future Shock Destiny!

Mai: It’s not Sunny’s fault Cereza has big feet, and trips over them. She ought to blame her parents for that.

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Maggie: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping out of ring. Sunny stares off, waiting, plotting.

Zack: Sunny seemed to indicate recently that what happened was a gift for Anna, namely with what Qilin did at Destiny. But I don’t think--

Mai: I don’t think she was very grateful, if so! Sunny was trying to be magnanimous, and make a lovely present of the Future Shock Championship. But does Anna say thanks/ Noooo!

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Anna doesn’t want Sunny’s help, and you can bet even money that Cereza’s even less enthusiastic about it than her.

Mai: Well I think the lesson learned here is that Sunny shouldn’t do nice things for people anymore, because they clearly don’t appreciate it.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match, as Cereza is staring a hole through Sunny. But when Qilin climbs up onto the apron, Cereza glances towards her and gives Sunny her opening. Kyoun heads across the ring, and snaps Cereza’s focus back to her with a headbutt to the face. A second follows that as Kyoun begins to hammer forearms into her head to back her into the corner. She quickly lowers her shoulder, and drives a  trio of thrusts into her abdomen followed by a back body drop behind her to the canvas. Sunny glances to Qilin, who then hops down off the apron before Kyoun goes for a standing fist drop. The problem is that Cereza rolled out of the way, and Sunny hit the mat instead.

Zack: Qilin almost picking right up where she left off at Destiny, and Sunny took full advantage of it! Well she did till Cereza avoided that fist drop.

Mai: I’m sure Qilin only wanted clarification on something, and has been taught the only way to get a question answered is to ask it, Zack.

Both women started to get back to their feet, and Cereza was quick to go on the offensive. She yanked Sunny forward with what looked to be a short arm clothesline that ended up being a knee to the abdomen. Two more followed that before she fired her across for the ride. Sunny rebounded into Cereza’s waiting arms. She snapped them around her waist, and sent her flying with a belly to belly overhead. The Chicago crowd got much louder in support of her as she hopped back to her feet. Sunny began to rise as well before Cereza caught her with a running clothesline to put her back down. Kyoun rose a second time, and got the same treatment again with another hard clothesline from the former champion!

Zack: How long has Cereza been thinking about this moment? Ever since she left the Future Shock Championship behind at Destiny, and she’s getting it all out of her system!

Mai: Getting it out of her system? For what?! Sunny never laid a hand on Cereza in that title match, not once!

When Sunny started to sit up, Cereza kicked her leg up into the air and brought it back down with a cheerleader leg drop to her chest. She then brought the other leg around, and dropped it across her face repeatedly before hooking Kyoun’s leg for a cover! Davis dropped into position to make the count.

Mai: Poor Sunny having that big ol’ thigh crushing her lungs!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

KICK OUT!

Sunny shoved Cereza’s leg off her chest after the kick out. She tried to roll away from her towards the ropes, until Cereza caught her from behind into a belly to back suplex this time to drop her on the back of her head.

Zack: I get the sense Cereza wasn’t too upset about Sunny kicking out there. Something tells me she’s got plenty more anger to work through in this match.

Once again, Sunny started to head for the ropes. And like clockwork, Cereza went to grab her once more. But this time, Kyoun lunged forward as Cereza grabbed her waist and let the top rope clothesline her when Sunny ducked her head. It caused the former stripper to start coughing, which gave Sunny the opening she needed. A springboard off the middle rope into a Pele kick to the top of Cereza’s head staggered her, and a standing dropkick put her down after that. When Ithavoll began to get up, Sunny delivered her own snap DDT before going for the cover! Davis dropped for the count immediately.

Mai: Haha! Sunny does the Platform Heel Trip better than Cereza! And now she’s about to lose to her own move! I love it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-SHOULDER UP!

Sunny’s face turned to a scowl as Cereza’s shoulder came up in time. Even Qilin looked a bit disappointed. The former Unity Champion got back to her feet, while Cereza was starting to do the same.

Zack: Or you might have misjudged the effectiveness of that! Sunny certainly seems to have thought it was over too.

Kyoun circled around behind Cereza, using a chop block to bring her down to her knees. This allowed the much shorter Sunny to quickly apply a sleeper, and lean over her to add more pressure to the hold. Qilin clapped her hands excitedly as Davis moved around in front of Cereza to check on her.

Mai: The great thing about this move is the fact that very little blood tends to make it to Cereza’s brain anyway. So this should work even faster, by that logic.

Zack: Sunny’s gameplan is really coming into focus. All those headshots she’s administered, and now she’s trying to put the former Future Shock Champion out with this sleeper.

It was easy to see that the sleeper was having a good effect as Cereza’s eyes began to close slowly. Sunny tried to get better positioning by nearly bending over Cereza, causing her to carry her weight at the same time. Finally, Ithavoll’s eyes closed entirely and she began to slump forward. The referee grabbed her hand, and let it drop once and then again. She raised it a third time, but it only fell halfway before she made a fist. This got the crowd into it as the former stripper pushed up very slowly to her feet, only for Sunny to counter with a lungblower that dropped her back to the mat. She immediately went for the cover before the referee joined them to count the fall.

Mai: Cereza was starting to fight out of it, and Sunny stopped that! Now she’s going to pin her and call it a night!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SHOULDER UP!

Ithavoll’s shoulder came up in time, causing another scowl from Sunny before she drove elbows into the side of her head. She finally rose back to her feet and took off towards the ropes. Kyoun used the middle for a springboard into a guillotine leg drop….only Cereza rolled out of the way and created a very unkind landing for her opponent!

Zack: Those elbows might have helped Cereza come out of her fog after the sleeper, and Sunny got all of the canvas she could have wanted right there!

With the crowd getting behind Cereza all over again, she started to rise to her feet. She pulled Sunny up to hers, and whipped her into the far corner. A corner clothesline followed that before she sat her on the top turnbuckle. Ithavoll climbed up with her, hooking her head under one arm and then snapping off a superplex! She quickly rolled over on top of her to hook the leg for the cover before they were joined by the referee.

Zack: Cereza’s got her second wind, and Sunny got planted with a superplex! Kyoun may be out right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SHOULDEER UP!

Sunny’s shoulder barely missed the three count, causing Cereza to rise to her feet and head towards the corner. She glanced out to the Chicago crowd, and shouted to them.

Cereza: LET’S DANCE!!

The crowd really responded to that as the former stripper waved Sunny to get back to her feet.

Zack: You know what that means? Cereza’s letting them know she’s ready to drop the curtain on tonight’s performance!

Mai: I hate that too!

As Sunny began to rise, Cereza rose to her feet. And as she was about to go get her, QIlin grabbed her foot again. Ithavoll spun on a dime, and reached through the ropes to grab the herald by the hair.

Zack: I think that was one grab too many! Qilin got caught!!

Sunny darted towards Cereza, causing her to look behind her and catch a right cross to the jaw that flattened her to the mat. Qilin managed to get free as Sunny made the cover.

Zack: That’s Anna’s move! Sunny hit the LA MANO DE DIO! This is exactly what happened in London, but with Sunny!

Mai: BRILLIANT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sunny looked up with a small smirk on her face as she got back to her feet. The referee raised her hand to a chorus of boos.

Maggie: Here is your winner…………...SUNNY KYOUN!!!

Zack: It was Future Shock Invasion all over again, only this time Qilin helped her leader win with the same distraction!

Mai: That was beautiful, Zack! Look how happy Sunny is too. When she smiles, angels get their wings!

Sunny rolled out to the floor, as Qilin raised her hand again. Cereza propped up on one elbow, holding her jaw and glaring daggers back at Sunny.

Zack: Look at that face. Sunny hasn’t heard the last of Cereza, not after that! I don’t think anything was settled, it might have only gotten worse!

Mai: Looking at her face, I’d say you are right. Though she has no reason to be mad still.

Cereza’s angry stare as she knelt with her hand on her jaw on the mat was proof of that. Breaking Point then headed to commercial.

Proper Focus

The show heads to the back, and there we find Robby Reynolds. Joining him is half of Chaotic Temptation as well as their manager. Christian stands behind both Scarlett and Missy, as Robby stands to their left.

Robby: Earlier tonight, we saw the tag team of Missy and Scarlett Silver defeat Kassidy and Tifa at the top of the show. So before we begin, I suppose congratulations are in order.

Scarlett: You suppose? That’s hardly an enthusiastic congratulations is it?

Missy: I’m sure it’s just wording, Scarlett. Thank you Robby, yes congratulations are in order because yet again, Chaotic Temptation did what we said we would and won.

Robby: Christian, I’m sure you are proud yourself. After all, you did play a factor in the match at the end by kicking the rope as Kassidy was entering the ring.

Christian: Let me stop you right there, Rob. I got a question. Was Kassidy legal at that point? Was she tagged into the match?

Robby: No. Tifa was the legal partner.

Christian: Right. So that means Kassidy had no business in the match at that point. Given everything I’ve endured because of her….even after the match was over, she got off light. You can look back on any of the girls’ matches in FFW, you’ve never seen me put a hand or anything else on one of their opponents.

Scarlett: Not so much as one finger even. If you’re going to ask about the rope being kicked, why not mention how Tifa and Kassidy double teamed us, that was hardly legal was it? But no… focus on Christian kicking a rope. Because that’s fair.

Missy: Fair doesn’t come into play, Scar haven’t you noticed. Kassidy can do no wrong, despite the fact that she is effectively just an aggressive bully, picking on poor Christian who has done nothing wrong. She’s lucky it was just Christian kicking the rope, personally I would have strangled her with the damn thing if I was him.

Robby: Let’s look ahead to Unstoppable 8, FFW’s marquee show and biggest stage. Chaotic Temptation is busy from start to finish on the event. Since I have you both here, let’s start with Missy’s match with Tifa. Both of you play for the LFL’s Portland Pinnacle, your manager’s team. Win or lose, is there going to be any friction? And do you plan to remain impartial, Christian?

Christian: It’d be rather dumb of me not to be impartial. The issue between Missy and Tifa is between Missy and Tifa. I have no ill will towards Tifa at all, I’ve known her for years. Will I be in Missy’s corner? Of course. Does Tifa need to worry about that? Not at all.

Missy: I am hardly going to cause friction in the LFL team my manager runs no matter the result of the match at Unstoppable. Which is of course going to be a win for me. I didn’t start this fight with Tifa, she practically begged for it.. Now I get to make her regret that. And she will by the time I get through with her.  

Robby: When we focus on the Fast Track Championship match, do any of you have any concerns as it relates to Miss Silver’s focus? We’ve seen more than once, including tonight, where it tends to lapse. And at times, it also causes some issues for her,...again like tonight. In a triple threat match, a lack of focus could be the death knell for any hope of capturing the Fast Track title.

Missy: I have personally been working with Scarlett on her focus, and will continue to do so right up until her match at Unstoppable, isn’t that right, Scar?

Scarlett huffs a little.

Scarlett: Yeah, Miss bossy boots. I don’t see the issue personally, I think my focus is just fine. I win my matches don’t I? And I look goddamn good while doing it. I’ve already beaten Kassidy… how many times now? The number doesn’t matter, the point is I am going to be the next Fast Track Champion, simples.

Robby: In a triple threat situation though, losing focus could see one of your opponents, either Ruby or Kassidy, catch the fall on the other. Tonight, your partner seemed to be exasperated as well while you were fluffing your hair and your opponent was making the tag. Is that fair to say, Missy?

Missy: Like I said, it is a work in progress at the moment. By the time Unstoppable rolls around, I’m sure with some help, Scarlett will have worked out her focus issues. And let’s not forget, Christian will be at ringside for her match, I’m sure he’ll manage to keep her focus.

Christian: It’s like they have both said. It’s a target area we’ll be working on, but the simple fact is that you can’t argue with results. Scarlett’s defeated Kassidy more than once. Tonight, Tifa can be added to that list.

Robby: But she hasn’t defeated Ruby Tyler, and has a loss against her actually.

Christian: Well yeah, but name all the girls on this roster who have defeated Scarlett twice. Think of it like that, Robby.

Scarlett: May I also remind you, that loss against Ruby was not only my debut match with FFW but it was also my first match in well over half a year. Ring rust was a factor then, it’s not now. It’s going to be a very different outcome this time. It would have been proven in my last match against her, if somebody hadn’t of stuck their nose in.

Robby: Of course. Good luck to both of you ladies at Unstoppable 8. And thank you all for your time tonight.

A quick graphic shows both matches scheduled for the event before we head elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 12:36:58 pm »

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Anita/Tifa: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is your reigning FFW Tornado Champion…The “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Wearing her the championship belt over her shoulder, Isis makes her way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on the way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion as she holds her belt in the air. She then lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and holds her belt in the air, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant and gives the belt to the referee. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent (or the match to begin).

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Anita/Tifa: From Berkeley, California she weighs in tonight at 120 pounds and is accompanied by Raquel Fair and Christian Kincaid... This is Mickey Scarborough!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As “The Little Things” plays throughout the stands, the crowd begins cheering like crazy. Under the haze of yellow and pink lights flooding the arena, Mickey steps out at the top of the ramp, laughing maniacally and bouncing on the balls of her toes. She’s joined by Raquel who carries a ladder to the ring and Christian. Mickey stares into the camera and yells “I can’t count but count on me!” Scarborough rolls in the ring as her theme song continues. She bounces against the ropes, ready for her match and giggling the entire time. She leans up against her corner and licks her lips wickedly.

Zack: The history that these two hold, well...it goes without saying. But tonight, Mickey has a promise to live up to, and she promises to take down Isis Morales with superkicks aplenty!

Mai: Good luck with that. Like Wendy Briese said, can she even reach Isis’ chin?

Zack: Mai, a superkick can be used on more than just the chin. Seriously, why do people assume it’s JUST effective on the chin?

The bell rings, and Mickey comes running out of her corner with a superkick in mind for Isis, but Morales grabs her leg as she comes within an inch of the redhead’s chest. Mickey starts to hobble, and uses the leverage of her caught leg to hit an enziguri to Morale’s upper back! This catches Isis off guard, but also drops Mickey to the mat. Isis, still keeping her balance, grabs Mickey by the hair and tosses her across the ring, causing Scarborough to land face down on the mat. As Mickey rolls onto her back, Isis rushes at Mickey and sits atop the smaller woman, squashing her flat down on the mat! Morales stays on top for the pin.

Mai: That’s it. She dead.

Zack: She’s not dead.

Mai: Don’t even try to pretend she could survive-

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Mickey manages to get her shoulder up, in spite of Isis not budging off her.

Mai:..................................Shut. The fuck. Up, Hudson.

Isis stands up off of Mickey, and decides to bounce off the ropes, repeating her seated squash attempt...but Scarborough manages to move out of the way just in time! Isis lands flat on her ass, and Mickey scrambles to her feet! Not wasting any time she rushes at Isis, going for another superkick attempt...but Isis ducks underneath the kick attempt! Mickey ends up going into the ropes, grabbing the top one to hit the breaks with. She sees Isis already getting up, but plays it off as if she were still looking at the ropes. Isis, now frustrated, runs after Mickey, who drops to the mat and pulls down on the rope, causing Isis to go over! Morales catches the rope, keeping from completely falling to the floor, and pulls herself back up to the apron. Once Morales is back up, Mickey rushes to the opposite side of the ring, bounces off the ropes, and while Morales rests her head on the top rope, manages to get a superkick in on the amazon’s face! Isis is still holding the rope, keeping from falling back! Mickey goes back to the ropes, deciding to make another attempt at kicking Isis, but Morales is quicker this time and ducks her head under the kick, then headbutting Scarborough’s gut from between the ropes! Mickey doubles over, and Isis climbs back into the ring, taking this time to drop an axe handle smash to Mickey’s back! Her head hits the mat hard from the impact, and Isis rolls her over for another cover.

Mai: So much for spamming superkicks. That barely phased Isis!

Zack: Mickey’s still giving it her best, and she knows that any one kick could be the one to knock out Morales, but now she needs to use those kicking skills to get out of this pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Mickey kicks out!

Zack: Thank you!

Isis grabs Mickey by the hair, standing her back to her feet. Isis rears her hand back, and hits Mickey square on the chest with the palm of her hand! Mickey stumbles back from the impact of that chop, grabbing onto it as her skin turns a bright shade of red. Isis lumbers over to Mickey, and rears back for another chop that manages to send Scarborough over the ropes, but she grabs the top one just in time. Morales grabs Mickey by the head and flips her over the ropes and right onto her back once more! Mickey grabs at her back as she rises up, only to come face to face with Isis’ spinning back fist! Mickey goes back to the floor as Isis goes for another pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Mai: Is this really worth it? Is it?

Zack: Mickey has spirit, you can’t take that away from her. She’s determined to stay in the fight and get those superkicks in on Morales!

Morales is looking annoyed now, and she grabs Mickey over her head, lifting her high up in the air for a gorilla press drop, but Scarborough manages to slip out behind her, and hits her in the back with a harsh superkick! Morales goes stumbling into a corner, and Mickey is quick to follow with another superkick to Isis’ back knees, which causes the amazon to fall onto her back. Mickey tries for a cover on Isis while she can!

ONE!

TW-

Isis shoves Mickey off of her, and gets on her hands and knees. Mickey steps back, sizing Isis up while she’s on her hands and knees, and Scar rushes for another superkick, but again Isis is quick to avoid the move, and gets to her feet immediately, grabbing Mickey by the throat and dropping her to the canvas with a one-handed chokeslam.

Mai: Mickey’s gotten a few lucky shots into this match, but come on. Does anyone, ANYONE actually think Scarborough is going to pull this off?!

Zack: Yes.

Mai: You’re a nobody, Zack, shush.

Isis stalks over Mickey as the tag expert slowly gets to her feet, Isis preparing to end the fight now. Morales goes for a spinning discus clothesline as Mickey is on her feet, but Scarborough ducks under it! Mickey uses her forearm to bash at Isis’ head, causing the amazon to become slightly dazed while it seems Scar has abandoned her superkick strategy. Mickey then grabs Isis by the arm and manages to whip her into the ropes. Isis stops just short of Mickey, holding her arms up to avoid an attack from Mickey, but as she brings out a clothesline Scar quickly changes it up into a superkick to Isis’ knees, and brings another one to the head! Isis topples as Mickey attempts to hook the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Isis rolls her shoulder off the mat.

Zack: A great fakeout strategy by Mickey, but it wasn’t enough to keep Isis down.

Mai: Maybe instead of spamming kicks Mickey should spam white flags, because...wait, what’s she doing?

Mickey, agitated, marches over to the nearest corner, resting her head on the top pad briefly. She then looks back to Isis, who is slowly standing to her feet. Flipping her hair out of her face, Mickey grins...and stomps her foot into the mat.

Mai: What is this? Why’s she stomping her foot on the mat?

Slowly, the stomps start to get more gradual and the tempo speeds up, the fans clapping in harmony with Scar’s stomps.

Zack: I think she’s...she’s tuning up the band!

Mai: Tuning up the- SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!

Once Isis is on her knees, Mickey rushes at her, bringing her foot to her face, and delivering a kick to Isis so hard the fans can hear it reverberate in the arena, and Morales ends up collapsing HARD to the mat! Mickey goes for one more cover!

Zack: I think she put all her energy into that last kick?! Can it pay off?!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...MICKEY! SCARBOROUGH!

Mai: Motherfucker…

Zack: She did it! Mickey lived up to her promise of beating Isis with a superkick, and she showed the Tornado Tag Champion she has no fear over her! And come Unstoppable, ScarFair might just have the advantage over Ascension!

As Mickey celebrates, herself surprised by her victory, Raquel rushes down to the ring, giving her tag partner a congratulatory hug! Raquel raises Mickey’s hand in victory, and we fade out to the next segment.

Two Champions, No Waiting

We cut backstage, to the interview position, where we find the two member of Red Dead Demolition, and opponents for Unstoppable 8, Killer C and Jo McFarlane...but no sign whatsoever of someone to interview them. The redhead looks to her friend and partner, a slightly confused look on her face.

Jo: I get the feeling we may have been stood up. Just...get that impression. We’ve been waiting here for a few minutes now.

Caroline: ...Take a look to the right.

The camera follows where Caroline is pointing her index finger and of course finds Herbie Richmond in his usual suit and tie... And just so happening to be giving a little bit of a nudge to the vending machine. He can be heard audibly groaning about his lost dollar before he begins to physically shake  the machine to either give him back his money or his snack. Not being Kassidy of course, this little bit of shaking does little good.

Caroline: Okay... Well, since we are... Going to wait on him.

Caroline leans downward and lifts up the microphone that Herbie had left out of sight and on the ground before flicking the ‘on’ switch and clearing her throat.

Caroline The Interviewer: “Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time... “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and the FFW Champion... Killer C. Thank you for joining me at this time ladies.”

Caroline The Wrestler: Thank you for having us both.

Caroline The Interviewer: I would like to pose this first question to both of--

Herbie: Hey, hold on a minute there!

Herbie finally returns to where he should be standing, in the middle of the two wrestlers, straightening his time and taking the microphone from the champion with a grumpy glance her way. Jo grins, trying to suppress a giggle but failing.

Jo: What did you want us to do? THere’s a camera rolling and you were having an argument with a vending machine. Though that...might be my fault, might have spent seven bucks in it earlier.

Shifting her belt on her shoulder, her left hand reaches behind her and produces three bars of chocolate.

Jo: I don’t share often, so consider yourself privileged.

Caroline and Herbie both reach for one, but the interviewer seeming to think that two of them were for him and Jo got one for himself proceeds to take the first and pockets the other, leaving the champion to stare a hole through his head as he takes a bite and begins chewing, swallowing and then getting his words together.

Herbie: Thank you, Jo. The first question I have to pose is to you, with Unstoppable now looming over both your heads, although you’ve both made it clear that your friendship and partnership will survive however things fall... In the event that you are crowned FFW champion, are you prepared to potentially be facing Nevaeh Summers who is still waiting for her rematch or potentially Leona Vega who looks to defeat Nevaeh and raise herself to also chase the FFW title?

Jo: Well, firstly, take that one out your pocket, it was one each.

Herbie grumbles, removing the bar from his pocket and handing it to the FFW Champion who grins and takes a bite.

Jo: As far as after Unstoppable goes...I’ll be honest, right now what I want to do is get past Unstoppable, regardless of result. Beyond that...I’ve faced Leona, I know how tough she is and consider that there was a bit of luck in winning the belt at Relentless to begin with. And of course I’ve faced Nevaeh and lost all times bar one - thanks C! What comes next, for either of us, is going to be among the hardest challenges we’ll have ever faced. But to look beyond the pay per view, beyond the opponent who is standing three feet away...that’s a little insulting, especially when you consider who it is.

Herbie: Well... I mean... I just... You know... I was only...

Caroline: Herbie. Herbie... Herbie. First you go out of your way to steal the candy that Jo graciously was trying to share with me, then you just... You just sweep me under the rug there.

Herbie: But I was going to ask you the same question!

Caroline: Well you have to frame these things better man. C’mon, you’ve been doing this for years now.

Herbie: ...You’re both right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Miss Dallins, given the uh... Wording of that question, I’ll choose a different one for you. Given that the Evolution and FFW championships are on the line, how does it feel to know that for the first time you might hold that Evolution title, as well as the FFW title.

Caroline: You know, its kind of bittersweet. The Evolution championship is one of the most prestigious titles we have in this company and so many women have chased it, not just because it’s the step to the FFW title but it represents sort of solidifying someone here. My route was always the No Surrender championship but... It would be nice to be able to say I was Evolution champion for one night along with being FFW champ if I can get past my opponent here.

Herbie: ...Given the nature of the match, how do you feel about one of the two women who may then become Evolution champion. In fact given both you two’s history with these two women, who do you think is going to--

Caroline: Nope. I don’t want any part of this. Nope. Question’s all yours Jo. Big lot of nope over here.

Jo: ...You really want me to pass a comment on Eileen Amaro right now? After all the bull she’s spouted at literally every chance she’s had for...Christ, I don’t even know how long it’s been now. You’re a brave woman, Caroline. Or Steph? Well, I suppose at least I can make a comment on Steph that isn’t a whole lot of eye rolling and thinking everything to do with it could set fire to itself.

The redhead shrugs.

Jo: When all is said and done, either I get my rematch against one of them or I don’t. I don’t much like either woman, but I would love to stand in front of Eileen and watch her spout her nonsense before finding herself on the wrong side of the Wheel. On the other side, Steph and I have shown we can put on good matches. Between the pair, I can’t honestly pick which one I would prefer to see with the belt, mostly because the thought of either of them with it worries me. Though I do wonder how much of that is my doing after taking a loss to Steph at the start of the year, pre-stated goals aside. Either way, the potential for everything to be screwed is high. Very, very high.

Herbie nods slightly and looks between them both.

Herbie: Very well... Final question to be posed to you both. We know that--

Whatever Herbie was going to say, he’s interrupted by Jo putting her hand up, then bridging the distance between herself and her partner, and looking up at her with a deadpan expression.

Jo: I’m comin’ for you, C. And your belt. You gonna try and stop me?

Killer C blinked before getting about nose-to-nose with her partner and opponent and lifting her belt up slightly.

Caroline: Biggest show of the year? Biggest match between us? I think that’s all but a given, McFarlane.

There’s seemingly cool silence as the mood has completely shifted to seriousness and the two women are staring a hole into each other... Before they break out into laughter and a bit of snorting. Herbie looks a little relieved there.

Herbie: Well I was going to ask if you both were still sure that this wouldn’t test your friendship but it appears not at all. Thank you both for your time and good luck to both of you in the main event.

The two women grin at Herbie, and share a quick hug before we go somewhere else.

Down Into The Basement, Part 2

The show returns to the backstage area, and there we find Cody and his security team outside the door leading down to the boiler room. One of the guards unlocks the door for him before he takes a deep breath and lets himself inside. Two of the guards go in first with Cody behind them, and two more behind him. The camera follows them inside as they head deeper.

Mai: This is like one of those horror movies where someone says they’ll be right back before Michael Myers slits their throat.

As they continued deeper still, there was no odd noises of singing or anything of the like. But the security as well as Cody saw red writing on the wall. It was vandalized with “187” over and over again.

Cody: Looks like she’s been here.

He takes a deep breath again, and speaks a little louder this time.

Cody: Hayley, it’s Cody! I can tell you’ve been down here, and..while I may not know you like I thought I did before….it’s obvious something has changed. I’d like to talk with you.

All stood quiet, listening for any sounds that didn’t fit with where they were. But there was no singing or even footsteps. Once again, Cody raised his voice to speak.

Cody: Hayley, whatever is bothering you, we can fix it. We can get you whatever help you need, I promise.

He got no response, and looked around to make sure no one was coming from any direction. One of the security guards pointed towards another spot on the wall. They headed in that direction, and found a drawing this time of a beheaded hyena and a brunette with 187 written on her forehead.

Cody: I think that’s supposed to be Sylvia Crowley….

Security: Sir, I don’t think she’s here.

Cody: No, me either. But….it’s pretty clear where she’s going.

He pointed down to the wall closer to their feet. More 187s are written in red, but also the word “Unstoppable” backwards and forwards. Breaking Point heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:11:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:37:41 pm »

The show returns from the break, and right back to the ring with Maggie standing by with a microphone in her hand.

Mai: This Hayley stuff is really starting to creep me out, Zack.

Zack: Yeah, I have a feeling that’s coming to a head at Unstoppable. But try to put it out of your mind, because we have a huge main event coming up! Let’s do it, Maggie!

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a non-title match and is your Main Event of the evening.

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is the FFW Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: Emma MacNamara is the longest reigning Ultraviolence Champion in FFW history, but she’s got her work cut out for her 2 weeks from tonight against Laurel Anne Hardy in FFW’s first ever Texas Deathmatch!

Mai: That match...that’s the one you probably want to send the kids out of the room when you order the show. I have a feeling it’s going to be as brutal as anything we’ve ever seen.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd over her newspaper. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the now rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California and weighing in tonight at 170 pounds... She is THE WITCH OF WALL STREET... THIS IS *THE* STEPH STEFANO!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked witch of wall street stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed  as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal with Emma stood right in front of her.

Zack: Steph also has a huge obstacle in front of her at Unstoppable in that 2 out of 3 falls match with Eileen Amaro to become the next Evolution Champion.

Mai: Ahh, that won’t even need three falls, believe me. Eileen will chew her up, and spit out her sizable girth to reclaim the title she made history with! Oh look, there’s Emma! Hi Emma!

Jennifer Stringer tried to separate the two wrestlers and send them back to their corners only for Emma to lash out with a thumb jabbed into Steph’s eye. Stefano staggered backwards and as Stringer turned to call for the bell to start the match, the Ultraviolence Champion brought a knee up into her opponent’s groin. As Stefano leaned forward after receiving the low blow, Emma grabbed hold of her hair and jerked her downwards, sending her face first into the canvas and as Stefano began to push up, the Scot delivered a stomp to her fingers, grinding them under her heel. The Italian American snatched her hand away from under her foes boot and clutched them to her chest as the Scottish woman grabbed hold of her hair in both hands once more and drove her knee three times into her face. Emma pulled the former Evolution Champion to her feet and fired her into the ropes, catching her on the return with a vicious spinebuster, landing on her knees as she drove her into the mat.

Mai: Emma must be lifting weights to be able to give Steph a spinebuster. I’d have assumed you had to be closer to 300 to get that up in the air!

Zack: If you ask me, this match could be on Pay Per View as well! But you’re getting it for free here tonight at Breaking Point with Unstoppable 8 straight ahead!

Steph rolled to the side and started to push upwards only to get to one knee before Emma bounced off the ropes behind her opponent and came back to deliver a one handed bulldog that drove Stefano’s face into the mat. The Wicked Witch almost instantly tried to push up onto all fours only to receive the point of the Ultraviolence Champions elbow to her spine. A second elbow followed it before Steph forced her way upwards, getting to one knee as Emma was already up on her feet and continued to focus on her opponent’s spine with three rapid fire knees. Still Stefano rose to a vertical base where MacNamara caught her arm, snapping her backwards into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. Quickly Emma rolled over on top of her opponent, pinning her shoulders to the mat for a second as she kicked up and drove a double knee drop into her stomach. Sliding off, she straddled the bigger woman and began to drive closed hand rights and lefts into the Californian’s face.

Zack: Emma’s showing that viciousness she’s known for, and Steph is getting drilled with those right hands.

Mai: It’s not the first time she’s been drilled. According to Twitter, sometimes it’s more than one doing the drilling!

Stringer urged Emma to let her foe up from the mat only to get ignored, forcing her to use the count on the Scottish wrestler who finally rolled away on four. As the Ultraviolence Champion rose to her feet she pulled Stefano up with her, burying four more knees into her midriff before she lifted her up onto her shoulders and took a couple of steps across the ring before she threw herself forward and into a rolling fireman’s carry slam, sending the American back first into the canvas. Emma used the momentum to roll through to her feet and continued towards the ropes, springing up onto the middle rope and into a double knee drop straight to Steph’s stomach, continuing her attempt to weaken the core of the powerhouse before she forced her forearm across Stefano’s jaw, using it to make the cover.

One…

Two

Zack: She’s gonna have to hook a leg like that, I don’t think you can keep Steph down with that kind of positioning.

Mai: Only if there’s something hard to put in her mouth. Emma’s knee doesn’t qualify.

Stefano kicked out on the two count and got brought up to her feet once more by her opponent who took hold of her by the hair and her tights and sent her through the ropes and shoulder first into the ring post. Stringer reprimanded the woman, threatening her with disqualification only for Emma to ignore her completely as she pulled Steph out of the corner with a rear waistlock, popping her hips to send her over with a release German suplex. Steph tried to roll away and quickly get to her feet only for Emma to once more charge at her, driving a knee into her lower back as she finally got to her feet, causing her to stumble and allowing MacNamara enough of an opening to spin her around and apply an abdominal stretch on her. As she made sure that she had the hold locked in tight, Emma drove the point of her elbow into Steph’s side, causing her to cry out for a moment in pain. Stringer asked the Californian if she wanted to submit and got a ‘No’ from her, followed by another slight cry of pain as Emma increased the pressure on the hold by leaning backwards and grabbing the top rope.

Mai: Go ahead and give up, Steph. We understand, we expect it of you.

Zack: What we have here is a story of two diverging paths. Emma, along with her group, have been nothing short of dominant in recent months. Steph, however, has struggled with Rhea Laskaris.

Stringer asked again, getting a shake of the head from Steph, Emma letting go of the top rope as the official looked up and the Scot delivered another elbow strike into her opponent’s side. As the referee went back to checking on Stefano once more, MacNamara wrapped her hand around the top rope once more. Again Stefano gritted her teeth as pain flashed across her features. The referee looked up once more, Emma releasing the rope before she was caught and delivered another elbow into her opponent’s side. The referee moved slightly before he turned his attention to Stefano, asking her if she wanted to quit and Emma again grabbed hold of the top rope. This time when Stringer looked up she caught Emma holding the top rope and moved towards her quickly and pulled her hand free of the rope. Emma craned her head to attempt to lodge her protest at the referee’s actions only to get hiptossed to the mat by her opponent.

Zack: Steph’s gotta create some offense here, this thing has been Emma from jump street so far, Mai.

Mai: You know Eileen’s watching this whole thing, and taking notes. Probably looking up Steph’s family tree on Ancestry.com to bring up more stuff we didn’t know already.

Emma landed and sat up, receiving two stiff kicks to the spine that prompted to her rise to her feet. As she got back to a vertical base, Steph moved around behind her, grabbing hold of her head from behind and jerked her backwards into a backbreaker. Steph held her back as she straightened up, allowing Emma to rise to her feet before she grabbed her wrist and jerked her into a shoulder block. MacNamara tried to fall to the canvas only to once more be jerked forward her into another shoulder block, then a third before she let the Ultraviolence Champion fall to the canvas. Emma rose once more only for Stefano to deliver knife edge chops to her chest, lighting her up with strikes to her body that drove the Scot back to the ring ropes before the Californian fired her across the ring. Emma hit the ropes and came back straight into a Thesz press. The Wicked Witch landed on top of her foe and immediately cradled her head as she began to rapidly fire right hands into her face.

Zack: Steph giving those right hands she felt earlier right back to Emma, and you know there’s some power behind those punches.

Mai: Probably some cellulite too, Zack!

Stringer ordered her to let the reigning Ultraviolence Champion to her feet and was once more forced to use the count before she got her wish. Emma rolled away and tried to escape the ring underneath the bottom rope only for Steph to stop her in her tracks by the ropes, grabbing hold of the top one as she started to rain down stomps upon her spine. Stringer forced the Witch of Wall Street to back up and Emma took the opportunity to roll out of the ring and to her feet on the outside, holding her head as she did so. She only got a moment of time to recover on the outside before Steph came charging back across the ring and suicide dove through the ropes to drive Emma into the barrier at ringside as Ryan came around the ring to the corner and locked eyes with Christian Kincaid; Mackenzie stopping in his tracks. The Berkeley born wrestler pulled Emma back to her feet and shoved her back into the steel barrier before she delivered three shoulder thrusts into her gut, driving her back into the barricade.

Zack: There is nothing soft about those barricades that protect our ringside fans, and Emma’s back is getting ravaged as a result!

Mai: Steph goes through much of her life bent over like that, usually just in ways more suitable for late night Cinemax.

Stringer was slow counting the two wrestlers from inside the ring as Stefano pulled Emma towards the ring and rolled her back in under the bottom rope. Emma rolled to the middle of the ring and started to rise to her feet only for Steph to cut her off with a kick to the gut. MacNamara bent double after receiving the kick and the former Evolution Champion pulled her forward, flipping her up onto her shoulders for a powerbomb. With a roar, Steph took a couple of steps towards the corner before she started to stagger and half fell as she threw the Scot back first into the turnbuckles. Steph took a couple of seconds to cradle her gut and hold her back as Emma gingerly stepped forward only for Stefano to drive her back into the corner with a leaping knee into her chest before she took hold of Emma’s wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring into the opposite corner.

Zack: Look at the force Steph used just for that whip to the far side! Emma’s back might as well have a bullseye on it!

Mai: You’re right, she’s already got a cow in the ring after all!

The Ultraviolence Champion hit the corner hard and Steph took off after her, leave her feet and delivered a stinger splash. Landing on her feet Stefano backed up a couple of steps, Emma following her out of the corner and Steph dropped her shoulder, sending her upwards into the air with a high angle back body drop. As soon as she landed, Emma arched her back upwards, rolled to her front and pushed upwards only for Stefano to hook her head and take off with a running bulldog that crashed the top of Emma’s skull into the middle turnbuckle. Emma began to stagger backwards towards the centre of the ring and Steph pushed upwards to the middle rope only to leap off and land on Emma’s shoulders before she snapped off a picture perfect hurricanrana. She stayed sat on her chest and reached back to take hold of Emma’s legs for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

Mai: Steph got a near fall, and that’s about as close as she’s going to get too! I think that middle rope is loose now though.

Emma’s shoulder came up just after the two count was made and Steph shook her head as she quickly pushed herself into the mount position and started to bounce the back of the Ultraviolence Champions head off the canvas. Stringer used the count to get Stefano to move away from her, Steph pulling the Scot up to her feet and into a facebreaker knee smash. She didn’t release the Glasgow born grappler, pulling her straight back upwards, onto her shoulders and into a Samoan Drop. Quickly Stefano popped back up to her feet and hit the ropes, coming back and delivered a running senton to the Ultraviolence Champion before she leaned back, hooking the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Steph went for it all with that picture perfect senton, but we know how tough of a woman the Ultraviolence Champion is, Mai.

Mai: Well if someone took a picture of the senton, don’t put it on Photobucket. It costs $400 for people to see it.

Emma kicked out of the pinfall this time and Stefano rolled away from her foe, getting back to her feet to circle around her as she waved her upwards, shaking out the arm that Emma had started working over earlier in the match. As MacNamara pushed up to her knees, Steph stepped onto her calfs and hooked her head as she fell into a seated surfboard, pulling backwards and bending her spine unnaturally. Stringer asked the Ultraviolence Champion if she wanted to quit only to get a ‘No’ from the woman, Steph pulled back further, bending her spine backwards unnaturally as she had trapped in the middle of the ring. The Scot refused to quit and began to wriggle back and forth in an effort to free herself but found her opponent’s grip to be locked tightly. The official asked her once more and got no reply from the Ultraviolence Champion as her arms hung at her side. Ryan climbed up onto the apron and Stringer moved to cut him off, the man staying on the apron despite the official getting in his face keeping her attention diverted as Emma worked the metal spike out of her boot and drove the swung wildly, driving the blunt end into Steph’s kneecap. She delivered another blow with the spike before she twisted her hand  around and swung the sharpened end towards Steph’s leg, catching her with a grazing blow.

Mai: That Ryan is worth his weight in gold, isn’t he?

Zack: This match should already be over, but thanks to him, the referee is seeing none of this!

Stefano released the hold and rolled away and pushed up to her feet before she went on the attack only for Emma to swing with the spike loaded hand once more catching her foe in the stomach. Steph stepped backwards, holding her gut and Emma pushed up to a knee and swung an uppercut her way with the loaded fist. Steph blocked it with a swing of her hand, knocking the spike away and out of the ring as Christian jerked Ryan off the apron to the floor and went to clothesline him… Ryan though ducked the move and quickly skipped backwards away from Steph’s manager. In the ring the Wicked Witch of Wall Street started to throw forearms towards MacNamara’s jaw and the Scot retaliated likewise. The two wrestlers exchanged forearm shots five times, Stefano gaining a slight advantage with each blow until Emma blocked the incoming shot from her opponent and retaliated with a rake of the eyes.

Mai: That’s also an effective way to get out of a tight jam at the club, say if you are working on this Laotian guy and his girlfriend walks up.

Zack: You should start a blog, and make sure to send me the link so I don’t accidentally visit it.

Stringer told the Ultraviolence Champion off for the eye rake but was barely listened to as the Scot grabbed hold of foe by the head and dropped to her knees to connect with a jawbreaker. Steph staggered away, turning her back on Emma who left her feet, delivering a dropkick to her shoulder blades that caused the Italian-American to fall to her knees, catching herself across the middle rope. Before the former Evolution member could move Emma dove onto her back, forcing Steph’s throat across the middle rope as she pulled the rope upwards to choke her out. Stringer asked for the break only to see MacNamara stay across her back, forcing her to use the count and milked every single second of the five count before she pulled back at the absolute final moment. It was only a temporary respite for the Californian before the Ultraviolence Champion fell onto her back once more to resume the rope choke prompting Stringer to immediately go to the five count and again saw the Chaotic Temptation member flirt with disqualification as she used every heartbeat she could of the count. Stringer this time got between Emma and Stefano, warning the Scot about the chokes and got an eye roll from the wrestler while the Wicked Witch crawled away from the ropes.

Mai: It’s amusing how the referee thinks Emma gives a crap if she gets disqualified or not. She just likes to hurt people, and I like to watch her do it. Doing it to Steph, that’s like Christmas and a ten incher all wrapped up in one!

Zack: ……………………………………...

The Glasgow native looked past the official, seeing her opponent begin to crawl away from the ropes and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back towards her opponent and delivered a knee trembler to the side of her head that saw Stefano fall to the side. Quickly Emma moved to her feet, grabbing hold of Steph’s legs around the knees as she maneuvered her around and fall backwards, snapping her throat first into the bottom rope. Stefano gasped and choked for breath as she rolled across the ring only to be muscled back up to her feet as Emma applied a side headlock and then moved forward quickly to deliver a bulldog to her foe. As they landed the Pretty Lil Psycho floated over, taking Steph’s back and locked in a camel clutch.

Zack: A camel clutch is almost as old as the sport, but this will give Emma a chance to collect herself and think about her next moves.

Mai: I think she’s beyond that stage, Zack. Emma’s been wrestling in FFW from the start, and many other places before that. She runs on instinct, and it works for her. I doubt she strategizes.

Stringer checked the hold and asked Stefano if she wished to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the woman in the submission hold once more. Emma sat a little lower, pulling back on the Witches chin a little further increasing the pressure on Stefano’s back. Still she refuses to quit as the official asks and instead the powerhouse woman begins to shuffle her knees forward, getting them underneath her as she began to force herself up to her feet, carrying Emma on her back as she finally got vertical and stumbled backwards, driving the Ultraviolence Champion into the corner, who held on as Steph stepped forward and flung herself backwards once more, sending her for back first into the turnbuckle pads once more and secured the release. Stefano leaned back against Emma’s chest and began to throw alternate left and right elbows to her foe’s head before she stepped towards the middle of the ring, turned and charged at Emma only to run into the Scottish wrestlers raised boots.

Mai: Look at that, Steph’s licking boots again! Only this time, it’s not a RA during pledge week!

Steph reeled away, holding her face as Emma came after her, raking her hands down her back before she took her down to the canvas face first with a one handed bulldog. The Ultraviolence Champion rolled away and came to her feet, waving her opponent upwards before she skipped forward and caught her right on the button with a superkick. Stefano fell backwards and Emma headed towards the nearest corner, pulling herself up as she climbed to the top rope, found her balance and dove, flipping backwards and crashed down across Stefano’s middle with a moonsault. Emma quickly hooked the leg as she made the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Emma with a fantastic moonsault, but still not enough to put Stefano away!

Steph rolled her shoulder and Emma looked up at Stringer as she held up her fingers to show the two count. MacNamara shook her head as she rose up to her feet, waving her opponent to her feet before she took off towards her, leaving her feet as she got close and went for a Tornado DDT, using her momentum to spin around her opponent as she looked to stand her on her head on the canvas only for Stefano to push her off. Emma landed on her feet and spun around to face her opponent who left her feet into a bicycle kick that caught her foe perfectly on the jaw. The Ultraviolence Champion fell to the canvas, holding her jaw as Steph landed and staggered to the ring ropes, holding herself up using the top rope as she held her back for a second.

Zack: Steph needed that opening, but she is as far from 100% as you’re likely to get right now.

Mai: Yeah, for all the good it did! Emma’s already starting to get up again! She’s like one of those inflatable clowns you punch that pops up again.

Emma began to rise and as she did so, Steph caught her with a throat chop before she grabbed hold of her hand and jerked her forward, pulling Emma past her and turned to leave her feet and delivered a backstabber. MacNamara bounced up off Stefano’s knees and staggered forward as the Wicked Witch forced her way up to her feet and rushed at her opponent, bundling Emma forward into the corner chest first. As MacNamara hit, Steph stood up and delivered three knee lifts into Emma’s spine before she dropped to one knee and fired off three stiff forearms into the spine. Stringer ordered Steph to let the Scot out of the corner and Stefano obliged as she fed her head between Emma’s legs and stood up, carrying her on her shoulders for a moment - a grimace of pain - before she fell back and completed the Electric Chair drop. The Wicked Witch held her back as she rolled onto her knees, collecting up her foes legs and stacked her up for the pin fall attempt.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: That was one hell of an Electric Chair, but Emma STILL finds a way to get her shoulder up in the nick of time.

Mai: This is what Laurel Anne Hardy should be prepared for come Unstoppable, how ridiculously hard it is to keep Emma down!

Emma rolled the shoulder to break up the cover and started to come to her feet as Stringer showed the two count to Stefano who accepted it as she rose. The wrestler from Berkeley measure up Emma, letting her get her feet underneath her before she came forward and slammed the back of Emma’s head into the mat with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. Instantly Stefano got into position to make the cover, hooking both of Emma’s legs as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: WALK OF SHAME!! And still not enough! Emma’s the longest reigning Ultraviolence Champion for a reason, and we’re seeing it tonight!

Emma rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed, Stringer immediately shooting her hand into the air with the two fingers raised. Steph rolled to a sitting position staring at the two fingers before she shot a look over to Christian who urged to continue doing what she was doing; that she was close to victory. Nodding her head the wine aficionado rose and looked to pull Emma up with her and appeared to set her up for a lifting side slam only for MacNamara to fall to her knees. Steph tried once more to pull her foe upwards only for Emma to catch her with a low blow on the blindside of the referee. Steph staggered backwards as Emma gathered her wits about her, coming to her feet and delivered a dropsault to her opponent that knocked her down to one knee. Stefano attempted to push up only to get a spinning heel kick driven into her jaw that knocked her back to the mat. Stefano rolled and tried to rise to her feet only for Emma to run at her as she did so, leaving her feet and this time she dropped her on the top of her skull with a tornado DDT. Emma rolled Steph onto her back and made the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Mai: A tornado DDT right on top of her brainless head, ring the bell already!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It’s not over! Steph Stefano is durable, resilient, and tough as they come!

Mai: She’d make a hell of a radial tire actually!

This time Steph managed to get her shoulder up a moment before the three count was confirmed and Emma glared at the official but accepted the decision as she quickly came to her feet and raised a hand to the crowd, getting booed them as she did so only for her to shout back at them. The exchange with the front row fans only last a couple of moments before Emma turned back towards her opponent. The former Evolution Champion had pushed up to her knees as Emma delivered a right cross to her jaw before she wrapped an arm around her neck and spiked her head downwards with a DDT before she rose to her feet once more and began to stomp away at her head until Stringer forced her to step backwards.

Zack: I think Emma’s getting frustrated a little with Steph. She’s not going for moves or holds, she’s just trying to stomp the life out of her.

Mai: I think she’s just enjoying herself personally.

Emma stepped away from her opponent, making cutting motions with her fingers before she waved her upwards to her feet. Steph pushed slowly upwards, standing up straight only for MacNamara to come forward and leap up onto her shoulders as she looked for the Playing with Scissors headscissors DDT. Stefano however, managed to push her off and away from her. Emma landed on her feet as she did and Steph suddenly darted towards her, catching her underneath the armpits and hurling her into the air before she delivered the Debt Collector pop-up lariat. Emma rolled away, holding her back only for Steph to drag her back to her feet and into what appeared to be a chokeslam as she swept her up off her feet and drove her downwards into the ring with the Witchmade lifting sideslam. The former Evolution Champion fell on top of Emma and reached for the leg to make the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Zack: WITCHMADE!! I don’t think Emma’s getting up this time!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Mai: Damn it!

Stringer called for the bell and Steph rolled away, holding her back for a moment before she sat up and was helped the rest of the way to her feet by Christian Kincaid. Both Christian and Jennifer Stringer raised her arms aloft as she took deep gulping breaths of air while Maggie made the official announcement.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, by way of pinfall….”THE” STEPH STEFANO!!!

Zack: Steph picks up some much needed additional momentum heading to the big show, with Eileen waiting with her in the cross hairs to reclaim the Evolution Championship!

Mai: Don’t think this is how it will be in the Texas Deathmatch either, Hardy! Everyone has an off night, you’re in for the fight of your life!

Zack: Fans, it’s just two weeks away! If you only order one FFW Pay Per View this year, this is the one to get! AT&T Stadium...over 100,000 people….WE’RE GOING TO UNSTOPPABLE!!

The Californian still took a moment as she stood next to Christian, allowing the announcement to sink in before she raised her hands in the air, getting a loud cheer from the crowd as she started her celebration. She climbed up onto the middle rope and made title motions around her waist.

The show quickly cuts to the back again as we see the door leading into the boiler room of the Unity Center starting to open with giggling from the inside before Breaking Point fades from the air.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:44:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: