Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:58:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 24

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 24  (Read 288 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:23:02 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
July 25, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee. The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Caitlyn connecting with a savate kick, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Valerie McKinley extending her arms to a very unhappy crowd, Bianca Salvador burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Austin MacKendrick cracking her knuckles, NHB hitting their Devastation Day Device, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn Dallins in the booth.

Zack: We are 4 days away from the biggest night of the year for FFW, and I am referring to Unstoppable 8. But tonight, you could almost say we’re having the Future Shock version of that event with both the Aspire Ring and the Future Shock titles on the line. Zack Hudson here, and I’m honored as always to be joined by the Hall of Famer himself, Lyn Dallins.

Lyn: A pleasure as always to be sharing the booth with you, Zack and the show’s never been more loaded.

Zack: In our main event, it’s a rematch from the Future Shock Invasion supershow back in London as Cereza gets her rematch for the Future Shock Championship against Anna Giovanna. But added into that is the stipulation that no wrestler or manager is allowed at ringside. And we both know why Adam added that caveat, Lyn.

Lyn: Lest we see a certain herald or her mistress, leader... Spiritual adviser? Qilin or Sunny appear again.

Zack: Lyn, how would you characterize the backstory behind the Aspire Ring defense tonight when Harley Shannon meets Freya?

Lyn: ‘The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Getting Yourself Fired’ by Freya. Complain about your boss and management as much as possible, be difficult to work with coworkers and above all else, reference Street Fighter the movie. Everyone knows Mortal Kombat was the superior live action movie.

Zack: Freya’s Future Shock contract is on the line tonight. If she doesn’t end Harley’s second run with the Ring, she’s going to get her Tuesday nights free for the foreseeable future! We also have a tug of war challenge with Britt Kane, Rose Gardner, and Mila Midnight facing Ji-Hu Myeong, Sunny, and Alicia Garland. Also we have a guest official, namely Beer Beer Ayano!

Lyn: I tell you, we have really gotten a surge of Ayanos these days... Hopefully BB keeps her eyes on things a little better than our resident ninja.

Zack: I’ve been informed we have exclusive footage that was recorded after our last show went off the air, regarding Caitlyn Storm and Ignis’ new manager and seemingly boyfriend, Seth Star. We both know what happened at the end of that tag match, apparently that was only the first time they would cross paths last time!

Lyn: I don't expect Seth to do anything too foolish here... I hope. Storm’s kicks would put a lesser man in the hospital.

Zack: I look forward to seeing what transpired last time. This is the first I’d heard of there being any footage when I got here tonight. But that, and no telling what else, awaits. Let’s send it up to Gaby for our opening contest! Take it away, “Wildcat”!

We head up to the ring, and find none other than the “Wildcat” herself standing by with a microphone in hand as well as her trademark short dress.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’re kicking things off with an Alumni versus Prospect match. We got half of Next Generation who has advanced in the tag title tournament, and a woman about to make her first in-ring appearance in this building, Lyn.

Lyn: Both women likely about to offer an excellent showing as the first match of the night.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight.

You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as she makes her way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before stepping through the bottom and middle ropes and into the ring.

I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face and immediately makes her way towards Gaby.

Zack: Valerie McKinley had her first Future Shock match back in London on the Invasion supershow, and tonight she….what’s her problem with Gaby?

Lyn: I am not entirely sure myself but she’s making a B-Line for the Wildcat.

Valerie was talking directly in front of Gaby’s face, pointing out to the crowd. Crimson rolled her eyes, and shook her head.

Gaby: Introducing first from Providence, Rhode Island….please show respect for VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALERIE MCKINLEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!

The redhead shook her head at that, getting back in Gaby’s face and smacking her upside the head before she told her something. Crimson was clearly getting more agitated at this point as the redhead told her to do it again. The live crowd was really making a lot of noise now, none of it positive.

Lyn: ...Apparently Gaby isn’t announcing her properly. I am not sure Valerie is entirely aware Gaby was an active wrestler at a time.

Gaby: From Providence, Rhode Island…..please welcome VAAAAAA--

McKinley jerked the microphone out of her hand, and once more got in her face. It was easy to see that Gaby was getting angrier by the second. That was especially the case when Valerie shoved the microphone back into her chest and told her to do it again.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and welcome….from Providence, Rhode Island…..’THE FRANCHISE OF FUTURE SHOCK’ VALERIE MCKINLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

Lyn: ‘The Franchise’ of Future Shock?

The crowd gave Valerie no respect whatsoever, especially when she turned and piefaced Gabrielle onto her backside on the mat. The “Wildcat” pulled her heels off, and got back to her feet. She made a beeline for her before referee Kevin Fisk intercepted her. Valerie stood behind him as he tried to restrain the very angry ring announcer, asking her what she’s gonna do.

Zack: The heels have come off, and we’re about to get a bonus match, Lyn! Gaby’s had enough of this!

Lyn: As I said, Gaby never exactly retired from in-ring competition and I have to say, Valerie seems like she has that effect on everyone.

That was until McKinley’s opponent’s music began to play, causing her to roll her head to look over her shoulder with a smile on her face.

Lyn: ...And she’s proud of it.

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out. McKinley looked most pleased at the sight of Mandy, while the referee was still trying to calm Gaby down. He finally did as Crimson stepped out of the ring, grabbed her heels, and headed up the ramp towards the back.

Zack: There goes Gaby, our ring announcer. We still have a show going on, but Crimson is heading to the back. Valerie McKinley has put her in a foul mood.

Lyn: Can’t really say I blame her or am surprised by this.

Fisk quickly checked both women, and called for the bell. Mandy and most of the crowd watched as Gaby stormed up the ramp through to the backstage area.  McKinley took advantage of that, and caught her with a running elbow to the head when she turned around. The redhead hammered her with head shots in the corner, then pulled her head down to spike it against her knee and then into a bulldog to the mat. The fans still gave Valerie no respect, which only served to make her drop a knee across the back of Mandy’s head when she tried to get up to her knees.

Lyn: McKinley is fast approaching the unlikelihood of winning any popularity contests. Actually forget that, I think she’s already there.

Zack:  You’re not kidding. McKinley acts as though she’s some kind of blue blood, and it almost seems like she thinks Mandy doesn’t deserve to share the ring with her.

The Rhode Island redhead rose to her feet, pushing Gray’s head away with her foot. She pulled her back to her feet, firing knees into her chest before hooking her head for a swinging neckbreaker. A quick hook of her head saw McKinley apply a STF on Gray, making the referee drop to check for a submission. The crowd began to get very loud for the baby of the Gray siblings, while Valerie tried to apply more pressure.

Zack: In what little we’ve seen of her in the ring here, Lyn, we’ve seen that Valerie McKinley is as technically sound as you could hope for with someone this early in her career. But with that clearly comes a sense of entitlement twice her size.

Lyn: That STF was absolutely solid but the fans are hoping Gray breaks out of it and breaks McKinley’s face.

Fisk checked repeatedly to see if Mandy wanted to submit, but she was adamant that wasn’t happening. McKinley tried to pull more, but Mandy started to use her hands and claw her way towards the ropes. She didn’t have very far to go before she managed to wrap her fingers around the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break, which Valerie gave after he got to a four count. She rose back to her feet with a confident look on her face, once more drawing the ire of the crowd while Mandy used the ropes to help her get up again. The redhead turned around and went to grab her, only to get scooped up and dropped neck first across the top rope with a stun gun. That ignited the crowd as McKinley began coughing heavily, and Mandy followed up with a rope rebound clothesline that flattened her opponent.

Lyn: Rebound clothesline from out of nowhere and... I didn’t even know Mandy knew that. Kid stays surprising me.

Zack: That’s one thing Mandy is very good at, she’s likely seen that somewhere before. And has mastered it as a result, plus it worked too!

Gray dropped to a knee, attempting to catch her second wind as her opponent was starting to rise. Mandy rose as well, and took off towards the ropes. She hit the far side, and come back with a springboard into a flying forearm that crumpled McKinley to the mat. Gray immediately made the cover as the referee dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOOOPE!

Zack: First near fall for Mandy, and McKinley’s had her running lights dimmed with that forearm right on the mouth!

Lyn: Absolutely phenomen-- Mandy right back on her!

Valerie got her shoulder up in time, and Mandy made her regret it by rolling over and pelting her with right hands to the head. She finally got back to her feet, and bolted towards the ropes again. This time, she connected with a Lionsault. She got back to her feet quickly, now starting to feel some adrenaline as the crowd was getting louder in her favor. Gray immediately headed for the corner, wasting no time whatsoever as she ascended quickly to the top rope and came right back down with double leg drop across Valerie’s chest before she went for the pin again!

Zack: Mandy’s feeling it now, and McKinley’s in trouble!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: Running the absolute table on Valerie and there’s no quit here on Mandy!

Once more, Valerie kicked out before the three. Mandy popped back up to her feet, and started towards the ropes. The blue blood wasn’t far behind her as she charged towards her. Mandy sidestepped her, and ended up getting a back body drop anyway over the top rope. But…..she managed to hook her arms and grab her legs as she pulled McKinley into a tarantula in the ropes! The crowd roared in approval as Valerie was in agony!

Lyn: Rope-hanging boston crab but unfortunately the referee has to call for a break!

The referee gave her a four count before Mandy released the hold, and fell to the apron. Valerie stumbled away from the ropes just as Gray was climbing back up to the top rope again. As she started to perch herself, McKinley turned on a dime and bolted at her to knock her legs out from under her. Gray straddled herself on the top rope in clear pain before Valerie hung her upside down in a tree of woe.

Zack: McKinley has outstanding ring awareness! And whatever flight Mandy had in mind never left the tarmac!

Lyn: Valerie was hurting to find a way to stop Mandy’s momentum. Desperation if I’ve ever seen it.

Valerie’s face was a scowl now as she stepped outside to the apron, and then headed up to the top rope herself. And as Mandy started to pull herself up in the tree of woe, Valerie came off quickly with a double foot stomp into her chest from the top rope that drove Mandy into a heap on the mat. The redhead yanked her free of the corner, and dropped to make a cover.

Lyn: That might have been all she wrote!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Gray got her foot under the bottom rope in time, and Valerie sat up with a disgusted look on her face first at the referee and then down to Mandy.

Zack: What a sickening move that was by McKinley, but Mandy found a way to stay in this match!

Valerie started back to her feet, and grew a curious expression when she heard the crowd starting to cheer. She glanced behind her as Gabrielle Crimson came back down the ramp.

Lyn: Here comes Gaby now, I don’t know if she found some peace of mind or wants to give Valerie a piece.

As Valerie spotted the ring announcer returning, Mandy started to rise to her feet behind her. McKinley spun around and ducked a clothesline from Mandy, When Gray turned around, Valerie caught her and delivered her swinging reverse STO!

Zack: She calls that DIVINE PROVIDENCE!!

McKinley immediately made the cover, hooking both legs in the process before the referee slid into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a chorus of boos, while Valerie sat up with a little smirk on her face. She got back to her feet, tapping her wrist and staring at the referee before he raised her hand.

Lyn: Good night Irine. Looks like Gaby is going to announce her officially.

Gaby: Your winner of this match…..and MY OPPONENT at Wipeout…….VALERIE MCKINLEY!!

Zack: What?!

Valerie looked back at Gaby, who was standing ringside and staring up at her from the floor. McKinley rolled her eyes before looking down with disdain (practically through her nose) to the ring announcer on the floor.

Zack: That’s where Gaby went, Lyn! She went to Adam’s office, and she wants Valerie at Wipeout! And she got it!

Lyn: Looks like Gaby is back out of hiatus and this might just be a heartstopper.

The referee again raised Valerie’s hand in victory at her prompting As the Wildcat stared up at Valerie with anger on her face, Future Shock took it’s first commercial break.

Pain Can Be Beautiful

The next thing we see is a bouquet of flowers that have certainly seen better days. A pair of feminine hands clip the dying leaves off the roses as they hang limp inside their vase. She takes great care in doing so as her hands clip the scissors with precision.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower;
But only so an hour.

The hands stop clipping at the dead bouquet of roses before the scissors fall to the table. The camera spins around to once more see a woman of flame red hair walking away in a long black dress. On either side of her small pathway out of the room lay various men on the floor. All look unconscious.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

The camera turns back to the dead roses as the door shuts off camera. It pans down to see a little card near the vase with a kiss printed to it with lipstick. The words on the card read:

Pain can be beautiful.

The video cuts out on those words followed by:

Coming Soon to Future Shock

Introducing Kaya

THIS TRANSMISSION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZERADE, BABY!
DRINK CONSTANTLY AND VICIOUSLY.

“WASSUP, LADIES?!”

Kaya’s introduction comes alongside a still image of her winking at the camera. Several of the same shot follow side by side with it in an old fashioned sequence. In a similar style to a TV commercial, Kaya is seen standing in front of a backdrop of changing pictures of the Futureshock roster at the moment. The newest addition to the roster looks behind her, nodding at some of the fans. She cringes violently when Bianca Salvador makes her round on the slideshow feature. Past that, she turns back to the camera.

“I’m here with a message that is the most polite thing to do.”

She reaches over to a table off-screen and pulls forward a hat. Placing it on her head, she counteracts the gesture by taking it off and giving a bow to the camera.

“Kaya Crimson, nice to meet some of you. I bet that I will dread meeting the others.”

“Let’s get to the nitty gritty. I’m here to take over. Not a hostile takeover nor a takeover that some silly rookie spews out to make themselves feel good. No, I’m talking about a honest-to-the gods revolution. With me now gracing the roster with my loudmouthed charm and sweet sense of decorum, I’m telling the truth when I say that I want to take FutureShock and turn it upside down its head. Right after that, I’m giving a quick spin to make it all kinds of dizzy.”

“So, let me do you a thing and say something that will make people glare at me while others might get excited.”

“I’m opening up my time here with a simple challenge to whoever holds the FutureShock Championship at the end of everything.”

There’s a gasp sound effect in the background, followed by some static. When the feed restores, Kaya’s standing there with her hands over her mouth.

“Did I just say that?”

“Don’t get me wrong now. I’m not asking for a championship match nor am I looking to get inserted in the picture right away. No, I want to see how much of a chance I stand against the actual best that this place has to offer. After that, I’m going to open up a little thing for myself. Every show that I’m not competing on, I’ll have my door open and I want someone...anyone to come challenge me. I want to run the gauntlet. I want to take the initiative and rip a good match out of anyone brave and gungho enough to take me up on my offer. I wanna fight and take this whole entire place by the GONADS, BABY!”

“Champion of Futureshock, whoever that may be, my name is Kaya Crimson, and I’m extending you the formal challenge. And to anyone that has a problem with me screwing up the established order, then so freakin’ be it. You can always come to my door and see what I’m all about! If you got a more serious problem, come shut me up…”

Kaya flashes an excited smirk that gleams with violent anticipation.

“I dare you.”

The “commercial” comes to an end with the cycle of Kaya’s faces and a small disclaimer about the supposed sponsored product.

Setting The Tag Team Table

The show heads back to Adam’s office somewhere within the Future Shock Arena. But as the cameras join him, they find he’s not alone. Also with him are both halves of the BNB Wrecking Crew, “Malicious” Mallory Bennett & “Old School” Gillie Barnes. Adam is showing them something on the monitor, which happens to the brackets for the tag title tournament.

Adam: Congratulations to you both on making it to the next round. And for what it’s worth, I’d be happy with at least 3 of that 4 to win the tournament.

Mal: You're obviously speaking of No Holding Back. That Angela... She's got a devious look in her eye. Might’ve even corrupted Jem in the long run.

Gillie: That's a joke right?

Mal: Yeah it's a joke. NHB are cool, we know you mean the... Max Sato Experience. The thought of Max probably holding those titles for Bom and Ji-Hu though.

Both girls look at each other and seem to share a similar though, making a duet ‘eww’ noise. The sound of growling can be heard, startling all of them until we (and they see) see 4 Loko Ayano’s head upside down as she apparently is in the ductwork. Her ponytail hangs above her head as she adjusts her veil over her mouth. The appearance of her though pops the crowd watching on the video wall in the arena.

Adam: You’ll have to excuse 4 Loko, she’s also not a big fan of them. And well...she’s had run ins with them in the past.

Gillie: We’ve seen repeatedly. Given 4 Loko’s mark of mastery in ninjutsu, I bet she's got a kunai knife with Max’s name on it. Written in hiragana to boot.

Adam: Not to mention she’s very protective of her pocket change. But look, the reason I asked to see you both is to let you know that you’ll meet NHB at Wipeout to see which team goese to the finals of the tournament.

As Adam finishes, 4 Loko ducks back into the ductwork and can be heard crawling away overhead. He glances up to the ninja briefly and back to the girls.

Adam: And after Wipeout, we’ll have the finals and crown the first tag champions. Since it’s in Tampa, Wipeout will be something of a homecoming for you, Mallory.

This puts a smile on the face of the former mechanic as she smacks a fist into the other hand’s palm and nods her head.

Mal: NHB and Gillie got to have their homecoming during the Invasion. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Gillie: You think Florida Man will be in attendance?

Mal: Florida Man?

Gillie: You know, the guy in the news all the time. ‘Today a man in Florida--’

Mal: Gillie please don't take this away from me right now.

Gillie: I’m just saying, we should get him a ticket between sentences!

Mal mutters something, turning slightly pink in the ears. Adam gives Mallory a pat on the shoulder before he continues.

Adam: Also I wanted to see you to let you know that you got a match next show as well, Gillie. And the reason I wanted Mallory here too was because you may want to bring her with you. You got Sunny on the next episode, “Old School.”

Both girls look a bit taken aback by that before the Sheerness native nods fearlessly, showing no fear. She gives a glance to Mal who, verbal jabs aside offers Barnes a fist bump that she accepts with one back.

Gillie: If Sunny wants to bring her backup I'll have mine. This... This is a huge opportunity I admit. No matter how Sunny acts nowadays, it doesn't take away from all she’s done.

Adam: You guys wanna hang out and watch a little tug of war action with me?

Mal: Sounds good to me.

Gillie: We can talk about the rule formatting of tug of war through the ages!

On that note, Future Shock heads to commercial.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:47:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 10:24:42 pm »

When Future Shock returns from the break, we find the show now outside in what appears to be a park. “Recorded Earlier Today..” appear at the top of the screen, which would probably be obvious by the fact the sun is out. A red line is spray painted onto the grass as many visitors surround a taped off area. There we find both of the teams to compete in the challenge, and Beer Beer Ayano unfurling the rope to be used.

Zack: Fans, I’ve never called tug of war, so you’ll have to bear with me on this one. We want to thank Piers Park here in Boston for letting us use the grounds today. And it looks like we have some either Future Shock fans or tug of war enthusiasts gathered to see the festivities, Lyn.

Lyn: I’m leaning towards the former, no insults towards the latter.

Beer Beer is shown wrapping red tape around the center of the ring, while both teams look to be discussing a little strategy on either side of the red line sprayed onto the ground.

Zack: Lyn, it seems logical to me that you’d want to put who you thought was your strongest team member in as the anchor. But looking at these two teams, I’m not positive who would qualify for that. Maybe Mila for her team, but I don’t know who would be the power of the other team though.

Lyn: I... Guess I’ll go with Garland as the anchor for her team, if only because Sunny and Ji-Hu’s frames are more... Slight? I dunno, Zack. That’s the best guess I’ve got.

Zack: Fans, the rules are simple for this game. The first team to pull any member of the opposing team across that red line you see is the winner. As you can see, Beer Beer has the rope ready for action and our fans at Piers Park look ready to me.

Beer Beer holds out the rope as the first team picks up their half. Britt, Rose, and Mila pick up their end with Mila working as the anchor in the back. Britt looks quite eager to get started, and Rose is dressed like Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls.

Lyn: ...Now I can hear the old-school theme for the Powerpuff Girls in my head.

The other team arranges themselves with Sunny in front, Ji-Hu behind her, and Alicia Garland working as the anchor at the end. Ji-Hu gives Alicia a long look as Garland seems to be talking to the crowd in different voices. Beer Beer sets the taped up part of the rope over the line on the ground, and asks both teams if they are ready.

Zack: I guess Alicia is the hoss for her team, go figure. Either way, Beer Beer is ready to start the game. Both teams are ready, and one team even has a Powerpuff Girl. Looks like Buttercup.

Lyn: Better her than Blossom. A little too bossy for her own good and Bubbles would likely cry halfway through.

The whistle blows and and the rope pulling begins. It starts out looking more than a little lopsided as Mila, Rose, and Britt start immediately tugging their opponents towards the red line. Ji-Hu seems to take command as she shouts at her to pull, yelling at Alicia behind her to dig in as well. Sunny is largely silent, only a look of determination on her face as the other team pulls them towards the line within mere steps.

Lyn: Sunny’s at her most pensive and Ji-Hu attempting to take a sort of lead.

Alicia shouts something in an accent, and immediately starts pulling back harder than ever. Her team begins to gain some traction as they pull the opposing team towards the line. Sunny nods her head as Ji-Hu has her teeth gritted in determination.

Zack: None of these women are really friends with each other that I’m aware of, but they seem to be working somewhat well together.

Lyn: Well, trying at least.

The tug of war continues as Mila starts pulling harder, now trying to walk backwards as we can see her muscles flexing on her biceps. On the other side of the rope, Sunny was practically bent in half as she tried to keep from sliding. She tried to dig her heels into the dirt as Ji-Hu shouted for something. The crowd watching was mostly cheering as Britt, Rose, and Mila were continuing to pull them ever closer. Sunny’s shoes were inches from the line as the crowd chanted in support!

Rose: YOU’RE GOING DOWN, YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!

Lyn: ...Astronaut Taylor, is that you?

As the fan favorites were nearly to victory, suddenly the other team came back and immediately started pulling them towards the line.  The crowd booed, and pointed out to Beer Beer what was going on. She headed to the other team’s side, and found that Avantasia had emerged from the crowd and was pulling on the line.

Lyn: Avantasia Bom has suddenly come from out of nowhere but BB has her spotted!

Beer Beer fired a stiff front kick right into Avantasia’s hands, causing her to grunt and let go of the rope in pain. That was all the other team needed as the shock of what happened gave them all the edge they needed to pull Sunny across the line. Beer Beer blew the whistle, and declared Rose, Britt, and Mila the winners to the crowd’s delight.

Zack: Despite trying to use a ringer like Avantasia, it didn’t work, thanks to Beer Beer! Mila Midnight, Britt Kane, and….Powerpuff Rose are your winners!

Lyn: Not a team of friends mind you but they still got the job done!

Sunny looked back with dismay towards her partners as Alicia went from being angry about the loss to suddenly applauding with the crowd. Ji-Hu shook her head at her tag partner. Meanwhile on the other side, Mila greeted a few of the fans while Rose seemed to have spotted a blonde guy in the crowd who got her attention. Britt high fived a few of the fans before a blond woman appeared through the crowd and wrapped a piano wire around her neck to drag her down to the ground.

Zack: It’s ANGEL!! I didn’t even see her here!

Lyn: Angel trying to strangle Britt from out of nowhere and... And well there she goes!

Security immediately converged as Mila and Rose came to help, but by that time, Angel had let go and disappeared into the crowd. Britt choked and gasped for breath as she was helped to her feet.

Zack: Congratulations to the winners, and I’m glad they got to Britt before Angel could do any more damage!

Lyn: Britt may need eyes in the back her head from here on.

As Britt coughed and tried to pull herself together, the show headed elsewhere.

But He’s Sorry

The words “Exclusive Footage” is shown across the top of the screen as we are taken back to the last edition of Future Shock. We find Caitlyn Storm in the trainer’s room as they are tending to her electrical wound from getting hit with a taser at the end of the main event. The medical team look her over, and apply some medication to her burn before taping it up.

Medic: I think it’ll be alright. Just make sure to change that bandage everyday, and gently apply this medication before you do, alright?

He helps her further by giving her a plastic bag with both the medication and the bandaging she’ll need as well.

Caitlyn: I can do that. I never realised how painful a taser shot was before, since I’ve never been hit with one until tonight. It’s not something I hope to repeat anytime soon either.

As the staff began to put everything away for the evening, Seth Star entered the shot with the taser in his hand still. He held up his hands as he approached her, offering her a smile.

Seth: I’m glad to see nothing serious was caused by what took place. And since I saw the camera here watching this, I thought I’d take the opportunity to apologize to you and management. That was not intended.

Caitlyn looks rather dubious and raises an eyebrow.

Caitlyn: How do you unintentionally taser someone? I didn’t think that would be possible, don’t you have to like, press a button or something? I don’t know how these things work, since I’VE never tasered anyone.

Seth: Well Miss Storm, as a manager formerly of Jodie Gray, I became quite accustomed to people coming at me without warning. And though that relationship ended, I decided I needed to protect myself for the future. And when you charged the ropes in front of me, I assumed it was meant for me. I am quite sorry for the action.
He pulled out his wallet, and fished out a ten dollar bill to leave on the table.

Seth: I’ll even pay for the medication you just received. See? Completely accidental, Miss Storm. Would I be here to apologize if I didn’t mean it?

She starts to relax a little considering his words for a second before she responds.

Caitlyn: Well… I guess that does kinda make sense, and you wouldn’t have come to apologize if you had meant to do it, would you? I know that Katie never apologized for what she did to me in my debut. Ok, apology accepted, Mr Star. Just so you know though, I wasn’t coming after you, I didn’t even know you were there!

Seth: These things happen, just like I didn’t know the girls would use it on your partner. I’m terribly thrilled to see that this has been resolved. You are a very trusting woman, and I like that in a person.

He glanced down to the taser in his hand as Caitlyn hopped off the table to her feet. As soon as she landed on her feet, he plunged it into her ribs again as the medical staff immediately pulled him backwards. They knelt down to help her as Seth backed up with his hands up.

Seth: Oh my, it happened again. I am terribly sorry about that.

The medical team shoved him out of the office as he put the device under his jacket. The video cut to black, and we go back to live show and find Caitlyn and Sara having watched it on the monitor.

Sara: Caitlyn, can we both agree that what we just saw was not an accident?

Caitlyn nods her head.

Caitlyn: That definitely wasn’t an accident. I had believed his story for the first time it happened, but that was silly of me. I should have known better.

Sara: After reviewing the footage, I did have a chance to talk with Adam earlier. And he’s granted you a rematch one on one with Ignis at Future Shock Wipeout after what her new manager...and apparently boyfriend...did to you. Is that something you’d be interested in, Caitlyn?

Caitlyn: Yes! That is something I am definitely interested in. If it wasn’t for Ignis he never would have been there. She is a sore loser and I’m sure that must be why her boymanager did what he did. Considering I’ve never met him before or done anything to him, ever. Why else would he have done it?

Sara: You’ll get just that at Future Shock Wipeout in Tampa, Caitlyn. Good luck.

A graphic pops up showing the match now made before the show heads to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 10:26:20 pm »

The show returns from commercial, and there we find the “Wildcat” in the ring ready for the next match.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the Aspire Ring versus Freya’s Future Shock contract!

Zack: Freya’s been complaining about not getting her shot at the Ring for several weeks. Last time on this show, the owner of this company gave it to her….and raised the stakes. Samantha Star playing the part of the Monkey’s Paw.

Lyn: You get your wish but not at all how you’d want it. Freya either leaves Boston tonight the Aspire Ring Bearer... Or she just leaves.

The opening of “Omerta” by Lamb of God begins as the crowd gets on their feet and the lights dim down. Glass falling on the tron screen provides the only light in the arena as the opening of the song kicks in. Pyro explodes from the stage as sparks begins to rain down from the top of the tron screen as out steps Freya with a disgusted look on her face as the sold out crowd begins to boo at the top of their lungs. Right behind her stands Cameron Matthews, her husband, her bodyguard. She glances back at him before turning her gaze to the ring. Slowly, Freya begins to walk to the squared circle, taking her time and soaking in her newfound hate from the crowd.

Gaby: Introducing from Miami, Florida, weighing in tonight at 113 lbs… she is Freya!!!

Once she reaches ringside, Freya walks up the ring steps and stops at the top to glare out into the crowd as longtime fans now scream obscenities at her. She pays them no attention wiping her boots on the ring apron before entering the ring. Cameron follows suit and stands right beside her as she heads to the top turnbuckle yelling at the crowd gaining more of their ire. Freya hops down does the same thing on the opposite side of the ring. She hops off and keeps that disgusted look on her face as the song fades off.

Zack: Freya doesn’t make it easy to like her too much anymore. She’s complained since before our London show about not getting her shot. Well she better make the most of it tonight! Talk about an all or nothing situation.

Lyn: Well if she loses she can’t blame Adam here. I think he was at least trying to make sure she kept her job.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...She is the reigning and defending Aspire Ring bearer…..HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: The last time we saw Harley in the ring, she turned back a very game Caitlyn Storm in a hell of a fight that saw her twist Storm’s knee in every direction. Tonight, Shannon gives up a massive experience advantage against Freya, and this is likely to be a hard hitting contest for her.

Lyn: I expect she won’t be crying tears if she has to send Freya home tonight.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women, and took Harley’s ring to place into his pocket. He called for the bell as Freya headed out of the corner, going nose to nose with Harley and immediately berating her to her face. The veteran shoves her back, and Harley returns the favor before they lock up in the center of the ring. Freya catches her with a short knee and then fires her across into the ropes. Shannon rebounds as Freya goes for a clothesline. But the Aspire Ring bearer counters by leaving her feet in a crucifix rollup! Fisk dove into position!

Zack: Short knee, and an Irish whip! Oh, Harley avoided the clothesline!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!

Fisk called for the bell as Freya sat up, dumbstruck. The fans in the Center erupted as Harley even looked surprised, especially when her hand was raised.

Lyn: ...........I’m speechless.

Gaby: Here is your winner……………………..HARLEY SHANNON!!

The referee gave her the Aspire Ring back as it began to sink in what just happened. Freya sat up on the mat in stunned silence. Harley rolled out to the floor as Freya slowly climbed to her feet, looking at the referee who held up three fingers.

Zack: That’s gotta be a record, Lyn! It’s….it’s over!

Lyn: ...I’m still trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

Freya began to get belligerent at this point as she started shoving the referee, and screaming at him. Fisk only reminded her it was a three, only to get shoved more before Brianna Singer appeared at the top of the stage. She snapped her fingers and pointed towards the ring as security marched out of the back towards the ring.

Lyn: And here come the security to get Freya out of here.

They yanked Freya out of the ring as she began to kick and try to break free, only to get picked up hands and feet...and carried towards the back. Brianna waved to her as she was pulled out of the arena to the absolute delight of the entire crowd.

Zack: Freya lost fair and square, and….Brianna Singer’s having security give her an escort out of the Future Shock Arena. I never thought in a million years this match would be like that! Harley’s second defense is in the books….and Freya’s….GONE FROM FUTURE SHOCK!

Lyn: And the fans are saying goodbye to her in the only way they know how.

The show cuts to instant replay as the entire match is played again. It shows Harley getting the knee, ducking a clothesline and into the crucifix pin attempt. The three count follows that as it freeze frames on Freya’s face when she sits up.

Zack: I have a feeling this is going to be the most popular clip on FFW’s YouTube page for a while. Look at that face! Harley didn’t even break a sweat, and Freya’s face will be long remembered. Harley’s second defense...is done! That might’ve been the easiest paycheck she’s earned.

Lyn: And the quickest.

Harley, standing ringside watching all this, still looks fairly stunned herself. She also watched the replay on the video wall, and was confirmed once again after the referee left the ring and raised her hand. The crowd ate it up, and Harley replaced the Aspire Ring on her finger.

Lyn: Well, from all of us here to you Freya. Good bye and don’t let the door hit you.

Zack: I hope Anna and Cereza are ready to go, they might have assumed they had a little more time than this. I’ve just been informed of the official time of this match. 28 seconds, Lyn.

Lyn: That’s gotta be a record. The quickest match in FFW history.

As Harley heads towards the back, the show cuts elsewhere.

2 Down, 1 To Go

After the commercial break, we return to the live broadcast as Sara Wilkins is waiting behind the curtain with a very surprised look on her face.

Sara: You just saw it, fans. 28 seconds was all it took for the Future Shock contract of Freya to come to an end moments ago. I’m here behind the curtain, waiting to catch the Aspire Ring bearer to get her initial reaction to what has to be the fastest match in FFW or Future Shock history.

It’s only a moment or two before the woman in question steps through the curtain with a small smile on her face as she joined the reporter.

Harley: Well that was… I don’t think anyone quite saw that one coming...did they?

She looked down at the ring on her finger, smiling a little more.

Harley: I was expecting a long, tough, drawn out night against a wily veteran who would have stopped at nothing to win this ring and keep her career alive. I expect it to be over anywhere near as quick as that.

Sara: I’ll bet. I happen to know that both of the women in the main event still to come haven’t even finished getting into their ring gear for that match. Like the rest of us, they assumed they would have a little more time.

The flame haired woman nodded her head.

Harley: I’m as shocked as anyone. Freya seemed real fired up for it and was talking a lot of trash as the bell rang and she started to try and shove me around. Par for the course from her - trying to assert herself and bully a rookie; try and get whatever respect she feels that she’s owed that I didn’t show her in the build up to the match. She was trying to build a little momentum and the crucifix was just an attempt to put the brakes on it - not let her dictate the match. Did exactly what I wanted it to and now she’s cleaning out her locker room.

Her shoulders shrugged.

Harley: Least she’s got a chef to cook her some comfort food every Tuesday night when she’s tuning in to watch Future Shock from her couch.

Sara: The more I think about it, do you really think Freya’s going to be that upset? Look at all the trashing she’s done of this show, and Adam in particular. Do you think it might be just what she wanted ultimately, even if she may have preferred slightly different circumstances?

Harley: If it’s what she wanted, then congratulations to her I guess. She got to leave Future Shock and make a little bit of history doing it; she’s left her mark and people will be watching her final match for a long, long time to come and she’ll make highlight reels. Maybe that look of shock on her face when she realised the three count had been made will become a poster of it’s very own. Maybe, if she looks at it like that - that she’s a history maker, she’ll not mind the circumstances all that much. Personally, I’m just glad that I got a tricky defence; a potential banana skin out of the way and I can start to look forward and focus on defence number three.

Sara: Last question here. You’re just one win away from cashing in on a Future Shock title match. Do you plan to go for three, or are you looking for five wins? I know you’ve said three in the past. Has anything changed?

She shook her head.

Harley: Nope, at the moment nothing’s changed... I want to get to three and cash in against whoever has the Future Shock title. I want to test myself against them - whoever it may be. But like you said, that’s still one win away; I’ve still got to finish scaling the mountain… and arguably it’s the toughest part of the climb coming up. So I’m just going to focus on that match, on getting the third successful defence. I’m not saying that it won’t change. Never say never. But, I’ve got to win that next match before it becomes a serious consideration. I’ve got to put myself into the position where those doors are open to me. But I’m still very much leaning towards cashing in after three, Sara,

Sara: When we come back, the Future Shock Championship is on the line in the main event! And you can bet that is a match Harley here will be watching very closely as she is now just one win away from cashing in the Aspire Ring to get her shot at the championship!

Sara congratulations the flame-haired Prospect before we head to commercial.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:34:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 10:28:34 pm »

A quick recap of the last Future Shock title defense at Invasion is shown, including the issues that arose at the end with Qilin’s involvement. From there, we head back to ringside and Gaby standing by.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: You know who’s going to be watching this match with eagle eyes, Lyn? Sunny. Because if Cereza gets the title back, Sunny has a win over her from the past Breaking Point, you may recall.

Lyn: Kyoun wants that Future Shock title and is ready to get her fingers on it, whether it is in the possession of Cereza or Anna.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza won’t have to worry about anyone else tonight for this all important championship rematch. She can focus totally on the champion, much like Bianca will be doing to whoever wins tonight when she gets her rematch at Wipeout.

Lyn: Just her and Anna tonight and we can see how that turns out for her.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Still Speedin” by Sway begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Gaby: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is the FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION…that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight before as she undoes part of the rope, pointing to the Future Shock Championship around her waist as we reach the chorus, the crowd screaming it out loud:

"Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
I got the people screaming
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
(Still speedin')"

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again), unstrapping her championship and holding it up high in the air to the roar of the crowd before she hands the title to the referee, gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: Anna Giovanna is just the latest of the women from Season 19 to capture the Future Shock Championship, but she may well be the most dangerous with her explosive knockout power.

Anna flashes her teeth to the camera, showing her custom mouthguard for the match which reads: WITCHES GET STITCHES

Lyn: Always love the use of a custom mouthguard and Anna telling us exactly what’s going down tonight.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women before calling for the bell, and a very aggressive Anna heads out of the corner to meet Cereza in the center. Just like before, she flashes her mouthguard up to the taller woman before they lock up in the center. The champion immediately transitions into a top wristlock, and steps on the back of Cereza’s leg to bring her down to a knee. Before the challenger can pop back up, Anna begins to drive elbows into her shoulder repeatedly. Finally Ithavoll makes it back to her feet, only for Anna to float into a hammerlock as she pulls tightly against Cereza’s arm. The challenger tries to catch her with a pair of back elbows, but Anna makes sure to bury her head out of range. As a result, Cereza runs backwards and drives Anna hard into the turnbuckle. When the brunette turns around, she just barely ducks Anna’s right cross and backs up a step with her eyes widened.

Zack: Anna’s using a little technical wrestling to start, and Cereza got free….and nearly got knocked out right there! She’s got to be ultra-aware of that right hand!

Lyn: Ithavoll does the unexpected. She’s going to have to rely on surprising Anna to get her off her game. How she’ll do that is the question.

Anna stormed towards her, looking for another tie up. But Cereza caught her with a short knee coming in, and then began driving uppercuts into her chest to double her over. The former Future Shock champion turned her around, and shoved her into the ropes chest first to deliver a hard elbow into Anna’s kidneys. It froze the champion up on impact, and Cereza scooped her up and planted her with a sidewalk slam. The challenger climbed back to her feet, and pulled Anna up with her before putting her into a front carry. Cereza dropped Anna’s back across her knee again and again and again before finishing up with a fallaway slam.

Zack: Cereza’s got the right idea here, I think. If she can keep Anna on the mat, that takes away a substantial portion of her offense. The champion’s back seems to be her focal point, Lyn.

Lyn: Nasty work on the back there and no knockout shots will be coming from that positioning... At least Cereza’s going to hope.

When Anna got to her hands and knees, Cereza stepped back and connected with a leg drop across the back of her neck to put her back down. She then rolled her over, and went for the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: WITH LEGS LIKE THOSE, Cereza’s looking to get the title back right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lyn; Quick kickout there at a solid two!

Giovanna kicked out at two. The challenger got right back to her feet without any wasted motion. She circled around behind Anna as the champion began to rise, driving a running knee into her back to put Anna into a kneeling position. A bounce off the far side caught her with a big boot to the back of her head, dropping her back on the canvas before Cereza went for the cover all over again.

Zack: Big time boot to the skull, and Cereza’s not getting paid by the hour!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Again, Anna kicked out at two. Giovanna started towards the ropes before Cereza stopped that. She hoisted her up, and applied a Gory Special as she leaned over to increase the pressure. Fisk immediately moved into position to check for the submission.

Zack: Look at that, I’ve never seen Cereza use that hold! What does Anna need to do to escape this crucifix style backbreaker submission?

Lyn: She would have to get an arm free and swing her legs out for a potential neckbreaker. If she feels more limber? Letting herself get pulled forward by Cerza, freeing her legs and hitting a jawbreaker.

Fisk checked more than once, getting an emphatic no from the champion each time. Cereza pulled at her arms, and locked her knees in position where she stood. Anna’s face was in obvious agony as Cereza continued to try to pull her arms further apart. With the crowd split between them, Anna’s fans began to get a little louder in support. Again, the referee checked with Anna and got a definitive no.

Lyn: The champ refuses to say die here. No quarter however from the former champ.

Cereza shouted at her to give up, but Anna refused as she remained trapped in the Gory Special. With the champion’s fans starting to get even louder, Anna used the back of her head to headbutt the back of Cereza’s head. It rattled the challenger for a moment, allowing Anna a nanosecond of relief before she pulled again. This time, Anna did it four times in a row and finally got Cereza’s grip to loosen. The champion stumbled to her feet behind the challenger, clutching her lower back in agony.  Cereza recovered quickly, and grabbed her into a full nelson! But the champion dropped out of her grip by raising her arms above her head. And when Cereza went around to grab her, Anna rose from her knees to deliver the right cross right on the jaw that sent the challenger right through the ropes to the floor. Anna collapsed to her knees on the mat, pressing her arm to her back as the referee began a count on Cereza.

Zack: That was it, Lyn! LA MANO DE DIO!! But Cereza got knocked out of the ring, and she’s out! Anna may retain on a countout. Look at the pain she’s feeling right now.

Lyn: Absolute agony is written all over the face of Saltbae but the ref might count to fifty before Cereza gets up.

Cereza lay unmoving on the floor as the referee stood near the ropes, continuing his count as the fans were counting aloud for him. He made it to six before Cereza finally began to stir, and then slowly sit up at eight. She pulled herself under the bottom rope at nine, and broke the count immediately. Her eyes were quite glassy as she rolled into the ring under the rope, and tried to get her hand around a rope to help her up. Meanwhile, Anna was finally back to her feet.

Zack: Cereza had her bell rung with that right cross! Though she made it back before the ten count, she may be seeing six or seven ropes in front of her.

Lyn: Whatever she might wanna do to take down Anna she’s going to have to do it fast.

Anna leaned against the ropes, her back still in massive pain as she turned over her elbow pad to the golden side underneath. The crowd knew what was coming as the Future Shock Champion wound her arm a bit, her face still showing the agony her back was giving her. Cereza finally made it to her feet, and Anna bolted towards her with the elbow smash to the mouth that dropped her where she stood! Giovanna immediately made the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Lyn: GOLDEN ELBOW! VANESSA CADE SENDS HER REGARDS!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOO!!!

Cereza got her leg across the bottom rope before the referee got to three, causing him to stop and point it out to Anna. The Italian champion sat up on her knees, her face again wrenching in pain as she clutched at her back.

Zack: I don’t know if Cereza knew the rope was there, or that was just some kind of a spasm. But either way, the challenger is still in this match and Anna’s back is in agony.

Both women started to their feet, and Anna used an Irish whip to send Cereza into the corner. She followed it up with a corner forearm smash, spinning backfist, forward Russian leg sweep, and a leaping elbow drop to the back of her head. She went for the cover again, but the referee didn’t count it as he pointed out Cereza’s foot was laying under the ropes again. The challenger got back to her feet, grabbing her by the arm and leg and dragging her as best she could away from the ropes and then going for the cover. This time, the referee dropped to count.

Lyn: COMB-ANNA-TION! Saltbae is literally EMPTYING her entire arsenal all over Cereza!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Cereza’s shoulder popped up in time, and caused Giovanna to roll away from her. The blonde sat up in obvious pain, looking back at the dazed challenger who began to do the same. Giovanna was up first by a second, and bolted towards Cereza. It looked like she was going for the right again, but Ithavoll ducked under it, scooped her up and planted her with a spinebuster.

Zack: I don’t think there’s much left in either one of these two women, Lyn. Cereza seems almost out on her feet, and Anna’s back is being brutalized with this offense.

Lyn: We’re gonna have to Cereza checked for a concussion at this point. One can only take so many of Anna’s best but... We’ve seen Cereza weather punishment that most wrestlers would run from!

Cereza headed for the corner, leaning against it as she tried to collect her wits about her. She leaned back, and shouted into the crowd.

Cereza: LET’S DANCE!

The crowd responded in kind as the challenger waved for Anna to get back to her feet again. But the champion was rather slow to do so, for obvious reasons. When she finally did so, Cereza went to grab her head to execute the move but Anna shoved her backwards. It didn’t deter the challenger long enough though before Cereza went to grab her again! But Anna surprised her with a spinning backfist that sent Cereza stumbling into the ropes.

Zack: Cereza’s looking for the Bouncer Drop, but Anna’s not going for the setup! And again, another hard shot to Cereza’s skull! The ropes are the only thing holding her up, Lyn!

Lyn: We might be all over but the crying at this point, Zack.

Anna lunged towards her, only to get caught by Cereza on the attempt and planted with her snap DDT instead. Ithavoll rolled her over for the cover, and the referee dropped to count.

Zack: That’s the PLATFORM HEEL TRIP! Cereza’s getting the title back!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Anna’s shoulder came up in time again, causing Cereza to look at the referee with what was a pleading look. The challenger got back to her feet, still a little dazed but shouted into the crowd once more.

Cereza: LET’S DANCE!!

Anna started back to her feet as Cereza stormed across to get her, but got caught with a jawbreaker instead. Anna slowly rose, and executed a future shock DDT right into a kimura! The crowd came to its feet as the referee hit the mat to check with Cereza!

Lyn: SIGMA-16! RIGHT ON HER HEAD AND THE KIMURA ON TOP!?

Cereza screamed as her arm was being twisted behind her, and immediately began trying to find the ropes. None were within reach as Anna locked her legs around Cereza’s body in the process as she tried to tighten the kimura even more. The challenger shouted in pain as the referee asked again and again.

Zack: Look at Anna’s legs, Lyn! Cereza’s not going anywhere like that, how much more can she take in this hold?!

Lyn: For that Future Shock title? As much as it takes.

Cereza tried again to move towards the ropes, but couldn’t find the strength to carry Anna with her the way she was. Ithavoll screamed in pain before she finally tapped the mat, prompting the referee to call for the bell.

Zack: Cereza tapped out, and Anna’s still packing the gold! What a match!!

Lyn: As much as it took.

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission…..AND STILL FFW Future Shock Champion…..ANNA GIOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Anna released the hold when she heard the bell, and slowly got to her feet. The referee raised her hand in victory before hhanding her the title. The blonde raised it high above her head in victory, eliciting a loud response from her fans. Cereza slowly climbed back to her feet, clutching her arm to her body and raising Ann’as hand with the other.

Lyn: No one can say she didn’t earn that one. Cereza gave it everything she had but Saltbae pushed through in the end.

Zack: There'll be no question tonight. They both gave everything that they had, but Anna proved her win was anything but a fluke.

A disappointed Cereza rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor as Anna climbed the middle turnbuckle with a pained expression. She lifted her title high overhead to a roar from the crowd.

Zack: There was no controversy here, Lyn. Anna Giovanna proved what happened at Invasion was no fluke, and Cereza showed just how much class she has!

Lyn: Letting Anna have her moment. That’s professional as ever.

Zack: I couldn't agree more. Fans, thank you for joining us and we'll see you at Unstoppable 8!

With the crowd loudly cheering the champion, Anna looked with pride at her title and raised it high overhead as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:31:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: