Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 06:29:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 8 - July 29, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 8 - July 29, 2017  (Read 937 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 31, 2017, 11:29:26 am »

The roaring crowd welcomes us back inside the stadium itself as Maggie stands front and center of the ring with her microphone.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Isn’t it fitting that the Change of Heart will go out of FFW in a rematch against the last team the Pistols faced in their last tag match? Some seriously serendipity there.

Mai: No big loss to me. You have one team that I really don’t like, and another I’d whipped cream off their bodies while their men watched.

As the sad piano chords of “Nemo” by Nightwish begin to play, two figures rise from under the stage, holding their hands together as the crowd cheers on for them. They make it out to be Chrysta and Shizuka, who are wearing all white versions of their ring and entrance attires, with one small addition; a bridal veil over their faces, which they lift up before they head down to the ring.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, from Thousand Oaks, California, they are “The Ice Queen” Chrysta...”The Golden Fury” Shizuka Miyamoto...for one last time here in FFW, please give it up for the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Chrysta and Shizuka head down the ramp, which is covered in something resembling snow, with icy arches hanging overhead, made to look quite bridal in their style. At the bottom they give a few fans a high five, Shizuka giving one in particular a hug while Chrysta heads up the stairs to the apron. The Ice Queen sits atop the middle ramp, allowing Shizuka to step into the ring before her. Once inside Chrysta removes her robe, the Golden Fury her jacket, and they give one last look out to the crowd as they see the standing ovation being given, their minds reflecting on the last two and a half years they've spent within the company. Standing in the middle of the ring the two remove their veils, hold their hands together, and give a stage bow to the hard camera. Once the bow is broken Shizuka gives Chrysta a peck on the cheek, the girls heading to their corner as they prepare for their last match.

Zack: Chrysta and Shizuka chose FFW’s biggest stage to end their wrestling careers on here at Unstoppable. Part of me wonders what lies ahead for them both.

Mai: Probably being the most mundane lesbian couple ever, and I’d say they have a pretty good head start on that. Meanwhile, I think it’s about to get….really loud.

All eyes go back to the ramp as we see the bubbly Kelly Fury step out onto the stage. A grin on her face as she hears the crowd, she quickly goes solemn in her two piece black suit and sunglasses. The opening sound effects from the “Men In Black” theme begin to play (no lyrics though) as both Leah and Lizzy rise from the stage dressed just like Kelly. The girls look back at one another before Kelly squeezes a little device that causes a flash before the girls tear off the suits and show their ring gear underneath. They toss the sunglasses behind them with a grin before the live crowd erupts.

Kelly: AT&T Stadium…..hailing from London, England and Las Vegas, Nevada respectively…..LIZZY TAYLOR…...LEAH BELLE…...FFW fans worldwide, welcome back…...THE PISTOLS!!!

“Gunfight” by Sick Puppies blasts throughout the stadium before pink and purple flashlights hit the entrance. Once the chorus kicks in, Leah Belle and Lizzy Taylor make a gun signal with their hands as they point towards the crowd. A quick bump of their hips and a fist bump follow that.

As they make their way down the ramp, they slap a few fans hands before running and sliding into the ring together. Once they are back on their feet they each stand at a corner in the ring doing a ‘Pistol Salute’ to the fans as their music dies down.

Zack: I’ve been to title fights and championship games where I haven’t heard a roar like this one we are experiencing thanks to Lizzy and Leah!

Mai: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I can’t hear a damn thing!

Leah and Lizzy hop down off the corners, and shake hands with Chrysta and Shizuka before both teams head for their respective corners. Referee Melinda Davis checks all four, and calls for the bell. Shizuka and Lizzy decide to start the match as their partners step out to the apron. They all look around at the massive crowd around for a moment before the two in the ring lock up. Lizzy immediately uses a leg sweep to take Shizuka down, and apply a standing armbar. When she tries to get up, Lizzy steps on her calf to bring her back down before driving a pair of elbows into her shoulder. Shizuka makes it back to her feet ultimately, only to get scooped up and slammed from a hammerlock. As the brunette tries to rise again, Lizzy stays behind her and scoops her up for an atomic drop that sends her into the Pistols’ corner. The Japanese wrestler barely stops herself from hitting the corner, but turns into a running knee to the gut from Lizzy that backs her into the corner. She makes the tag to Leah, who heads for the neutral before Lizzy drops to all fours. Leah darts towards Shizuka, using Lizzy’s back for a springboard into a hurricanrana that snaps Shizuka over Lizzy to the mat. Leah pops back to her feet, giving her partner a smile as she steps out to the apron.

Zack: It’s easy to see how much the Pistols have prepared for this match, they are already showing us some of that all important continuity.

Mai: Hm? I’m sorry, I was watching Leah’s chest, and hopping someone forgot to tuck and tape tonight.

Shizuka was slow to get up as Leah hit the near side ropes, delivering a running senton across her back to her put down again. Belle utilized a double knee drop into her back as well before pulling her back to her feet. She moved around behind her, firing forearms into her back before leaving her feet to execute a backstabber that sent Shizuka forward onto the mat. Belle quickly crawled towards her, and planted a knee in her back while applying a rear chinlock at the same time.

Zack: Leah and Lizzy have done an excellent job of isolating Shizuka, and keeping her in their half of the ring. She’s in need of a tag right now in the worst way.

Mai: You don’t think Shizuka and Chrysta thought the Pistols would come in here, and take it easy on them since it’s their last match, do you? I wouldn’t be surprised if they did.

With Leah’s knee firmly planted in her back, Shizuka used her hand to try to reach the bottom rope. It wasn’t too far away, and she finally managed to get a couple fingers across it to cause the break. Leah released the hold, and got back to her feet. When Miyamoto began to push up to her hands and knees, Leah clasped her hands together and began hammering shots down across her back relentlessly, driving her back down into the mat. When she finally reached down to grab her, Shizuka managed to roll onto her back and catch her with a palm thrust to the throat that choked Leah on impact. The Japanese star rolled to her feet, and immediately clinched her back in pain until she saw Leah coming towards her. She caught her coming in with a European uppercut and then scooping her up to fall back into a fallaway slam. But as soon as she sat up, it was clear that it hurt her almost as much as it did Leah.

Zack: Your back is the center of all your movement, and you can see that the Pistols have done a number on Shizuka’s spine. Every move she attempts seems to hurt her.

Mai: See, that’s smart tag team wrestling. Take away something from the opponent you know they need to have a better chance of winning. Everyone needs their backs. The problem with Shizuka is you can’t tell which side is her back and which is the front.

Miyamoto got to her feet, glancing to see Leah starting to do the same. She immediately rebounded off the near side ropes, and caught the Pistol with a high knee that staggered her backwards. Shizuka scooped her up over one shoulder and darted for the corner to deliver a snake eyes. Leah’s head hit the top turnbuckle before Shizuka spun her around, and dropped her with swinging neckbreaker. She immediately went for the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Mai: Just don’t bruise the girls, Zook!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Leah was quick to kick out on two, causing Shizuka to sit up on her knee and rain elbows down into her head before she got back to her feet. She headed for the corner, and tagged in Chrysta.

Zack: Only a two for Shizuka, but she made the right decision. Here comes the power hitter for the Change, and this will give Shizuka’s back a break too!

Leah started to get back up as Chrysta charged across with a punt kick to her ribs. It lifted Leah off the mat for a moment before Chrysta scooped her up with ease, snapping off a German suplex to the mat. She quickly got back to her feet, and moved in position as Leah started to sit up. Belle barely got there before Chrysta caught her with a running yakuza kick to put her right back down again. A leaping leg drop across her chest followed that before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. Davis dropped to count the fall.

Zack: Chrysta’s feet are lethal, and Leah’s catching them from all angles right here! We got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Once more, Leah kicked out just after the two struck the mat. Chrysta got back to her feet, and pulled Leah up by the arm. She headed for the corner, and climbed up to the top rope. A quick glance to the crowd, she then walked down the top rope for an Old School shot to Leah’s shoulder that drove her to her knees.

Mai: She was smart not to walk down the other rope for that, because that was on Lizzy’s side. And I have a feeling it wouldn’t have had the same success in that direction.

As Leah began to stir on the canvas, Chrysta moved towards the ropes and seemed to be measuring for something. When Belle made it to her feet, Chrysta went for her leaping axe kick! But Leah ducked underneath it. Chrysta landed on her feet, and turned in time to catch a Pele kick from Leah when she went to grab her from behind. The Ice Queen dropped like a rock, and Leah collapsed to a knee to try to get herself together.

Zack: I think Chrysta was looking for the FALLING ICICLE right there, but Leah saw her coming and was able to avoid the contact.

Mai: Of course, she did! Why stand around and get caught with that Brontosaurus thigh when you see it hurtling towards you?

Both women started to get back to her feet, with Leah slightly ahead of her adversary. As Chrysta rose, Leah went into a handstand into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors to snap Chrysta back to the mat. Belle immediately dove across her to make the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: That’s the SPINNING CHAMBER!! We haven’t seen that in ages, and Leah’s going for it all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chrysta got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Leah sat up on her knees, looking around for her partner and found Lizzy with her hand out ready for the tag. Belle rose to her feet, and was about to make the tag when she saw Chrysta starting to move as well. Leah lunged for the tag, and Lizzy darted into the ring and told her to get up.

Mai: Chrysta’s had her bell rung pretty good right there, and Lizzy has something in mind. Unfortunately it doesn’t involve me and bed with Egyptian cotton sheets!

Lizzy dragged Chrysta towards the center before Leah got to her feet, only to hit a standing shooting star press. She immediately rolled out to the apron before Lizzy connected with a leg drop to make the cover herself! Davis fell to count once more.

Zack: SHOOT’EM UP! Lizzy’s smelling victory!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Chrysta kicked out, but Shizuka also made the save with a baseball slide to send Lizzy rolling off the cover. Shizuka immediately grabbed Lizzy, and executed a Northern Lights suplex right into Chrysta’s knees before she finally exited the ring.

Mai: Shizuka just put Lizzy ON THE ROCKS, but I’m not sure how much Chrysta can capitalize on that right now.

Chrysta rolled onto her stomach, and started to head for the corner. She tagged in Shizuka back into the match, who immediately went to the top rope. She left her feet with a top rope elbow drop to Lizzy’s chest. The Japanese star moved around in position, waving for Lizzy to get back to her feet. When the blonde Pistol did just that, she immediately grabbed her head into position for her headlock driver. But before she could execute, Leah came back in and pasted her with a superkick to the chin. Shizuka collapsed in a heap, and Lizzy landed on her hands and knees.

Zack: Shizuka had a little INHERITANCE on her mind, but Leah says she can break up moves just as well as Shizuka can!

Mai: Lizzy isn’t in that good of a shape herself, luckily she has all that padding over her heart from the elbow drop!

While Lizzy recovered, Shizuka was doing the same. Miyamoto moved towards the ropes to try to help her get her balance before Lizzy popped her head between her legs. She rose to her feet, and fell backwards with an electric chair drop that planted Shizuka. Taylor immediately rolled through for the cover, with the referee dropping to count the fall.

Zack: LONDON’S FALLING!! And Shizuka may be done!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Miyamoto got her leg across the bottom rope before the three came down. Lizzy looked up with a shake of her head, and headed towards Leah to make the tag. Belle stepped back through into the ring, and pulled Shizuka back to her feet. The Pistols sent her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a dual Spanish fly before Leah dove into the cover!

Mai: That’s the PISTOL WHIP! She won’t get up from that, Zack!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

Chrysta came back into the ring, and yanked Leah by the leg off the cover. Belle rose to her feet, and started trading right hands with the powerful brunette. Chrysta got the better of that exchange though, ducking one shot and scooping her up for a Samoan drop! And as soon as Chrysta got back to her feet, she turned into Lizzy, who grabbed her head and planted her with an Ace Crusher!

Zack: Chrysta made the save for her partner! And while she put one Pistol down, she took her eyes off the other!

The referee tried to get Lizzy out of the ring, since she wasn’t the legal woman. Meanwhile, Shizuka was getting to her feet. She quickly surveyed the situation, and pulled Leah up to execute the headlock driver she was looking for a moment ago! She got it this time, and went for the cover! Davis turned to see it, and went to count!

Mai: She got the INHERITANCE that time!! The Pistols are going to be firing blanks tonight, Zack!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

This time, it was Lizzy’s turn as she jerked Shizuka off the cover. Miyamoto rolled onto her back, and started to kick at Lizzy to let go of her foot. She finally did, and popped back to her feet. She went for a wild right that Lizzy ducked, but Shizuka grinned as that was what she wanted when she grabbed Lizzy’s head for the same move she had just hit on Leah!

Mai: Lizzy’s gonna get an INHERITANCE of her own!

As she was about to connect, Shizuka looked up to see Leah leave her feet overhead and come down with a rolling Yoshi Tonic on Miyamoto!

Zack: BELLE OF THE BALL!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Chrysta caught the referee’s hand coming down, stopping the three as Lizzy caught her with a kick to the face to make her let go. She and Leah both got to their feet, and as Chrysta started to rise, they caught her with dual superkicks that toppled her over the top rope to the floor!

Mai: Chrysta caught the referee’s hand before the three, and then caught a pair of superkicks to wash it all down!

Lizzy pulled Shizuka up into a running Samoan drop, while Leah waited on the top rope to connect with a shooting star press! Lizzy hopped up to the top next, and came down with a senton splash! Taylor went to intercept Chrysta as Leah went for the cover!

Zack: REVOLVING REVOLVER!! Lizzy’s gonna stop Chrysta!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called the for the bell as Lizzy headed back towards her partner. She pulled Leah up to her feet, and gave her a massive hug to a pop from the crowd.

Mai: Both these teams pulled almost everything from the playbook, and the Pistols pick up the win in the rematch from their last encounter ages ago!

Maggie: Here are your winners…..Leah Belle….Lizzy Taylor……….THE PISTOLS!!!

Zack: There’s not too many teams who shine brighter on the big stage than the Pistols have done over the years! And tonight for the first time in over a year, they did it again!

The referee raised both their hands to a pop from the crowd before the girls gave each other another hug, and then helped Shizuka and Chrysta to their feet. They raised the hands of both women, who also got a pop from the crowd.

Mai: I’ll go ahead and say it. The Change of Heart made their last tag team match one to remember. I thought they had it several times!

Zack: So did I, Mai. The Change of Heart will head off into the sunset to begin a new chapter of their lives, and they leave behind a lot of memories for FFW fans. Memories like what we just saw right here!

Both teams shook hands again just like they had at the start of the match. The Pistols rolled out to the floor, leaving the ring to the retiring team as the fans showed their respect. With tears on in their eyes, Chrysta and Shizuka thanked the fans before the show headed elsewhere.

McCloud Consulting, LLC

The next image we see is of the recent Hall of Fame inductee, Dr. Starla McCloud, in the back with her Hall of Fame plaque and platinum Rolex ladies’ watch  joined by Amber Carano. The crowd in the arena seems very delighted to see her. Her Hall of Fame image is shown on the monitor behind the pair.

Amber: I’m here with Dr. Starla McCloud, who has joined the FFW Hall of Fame in this year’s class. We are going to be joined by Cody Kincaid shortly for some news regarding Dr. McCloud. But while we wait, I wanted to give you a chance to talk about what all of this means for you.

Starla: This plaque is going to take pride of place on my mantelpiece, that’s for certain. I feel truly honoured Amber. The Hall of Fame is an elite group; the very best of the very best to have ever been part of this company. To be invited to join them; to be feted alongside them and to be mentioned in the same breath as the Scarlett Kincaid’s, the Isabella Pazzini’s, the BSX’s of this world… it’s one of those indescribable things; one of those things that in my professional life will never, ever be topped; a treasured moment. And it’s one that still sinking in.

Amber: Congratulations to you on that. I think it’s safe to say that you pio---

Amber was cut off as the COO approached. Cody glanced to the image on the monitor with a smile before looking back to both women.

Cody: You were about to say she was one of the pioneers in the No Surrender division? If so, I agree. Might even go so far as to say a matriarch. That’s why I’m here, Amber.

Amber: Do tell!

Cody: Starla here is more than just a Hall of Fame member of FFW. As a woman who holds the record for the most reigns as the No Surrender Champion and someone who has been part of this company in some fashion since the first show, she’s a cornerstone really. And that’s why I’m looking to hire Starla as what I am going to call the No Surrender Consultant.

Amber: No Surrender Consultant, what’s that?

Cody: Well we’ve seen what happened in the past when someone was put in charge of a division. Isabella’s reign in charge of the Ultraviolence division is considered by most to be slightly less problematic than Amy’s run taking charge of the No Surrender division. So what I am establishing with this role is that Starla will oversee the entire division and make recommendations to I or Samantha about who she feels deserves the next opportunity at the championship currently held by Savannah Taylor. She’ll decide challengers, and make recommendations for matches within the division as well. And given that she was subjected to Amy’s reign in charge of the division, I’m sure she will be keenly aware of how not to help continue to build this division as much as she is how best to do it.

There’s a large smile on Starla’s face at Cody’s explanation of the role being offered.

Starla: I’d like to believe that I’m not as power hungry as Isabella. I mean, I know her and I have a history from a long time back and...and I kinda did some stuff that I wasn’t all that proud of. But as I said, that was a long time ago. As for Amy, I think it was pretty obvious that she either wasn’t playing with a full deck or someone had mixed in some Uno and Monopoly Chance cards in there. As for the No Surrender Division, my record speaks for itself, people go to war for that title and want it so badly thanks to the foundations laid down by Wendy Briese and Caroline and myself. I’d be thrilled to be able to offer my insight to both you and Samantha, Mr. Kincaid.

Cody: No time like the present. I need a deserving name to challenge for the title at Sin & Sacrifice. What do you think?

The good Doctor looks thoughtful for a couple of moments.

Starla: There are a couple of competitors that have caught my eye and have shown that they might have the required skills and focus to be a No Surrender Champion. Two names who are very, very near the top of the list; who have shown a love of submission wrestling and an excellence in execution meet tonight - Vanessa Cade and Sophia Pike. I’d give the winner of that match a chance to unseat whoever holds the titanium title belt at the end of tonight.

Cody: Sounds like an idea to me. Consider it official. Sophia or Vanessa will challenge the No Surrender Champion at Sin & Sacrifice. As a matter of fact…

He glances to his watch.

Cody: That match is up next, so we won’t have to wait long to see which one, will we?

He gives the doctor a handshake as the show heads back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: