Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:59:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock Wipeout

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock Wipeout  (Read 147 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 10, 2017, 07:37:00 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock awaiting them. After clicking the play button to start the video, they find Jake Chandler sitting in front of the Future Shock logo poster on a green screen. As always, he’s sat on the deep purple sofa. Behind him on the green screen is the Future Shock Wipeout poster. Also sat next to the purple sofa is an end table with a fish bowl with a goldfish investigating a tiny castle.

Jake: Hello, everyone! And welcome to the latest edition of After Shock, where the focal point is going to be the upcoming Future Shock Wipeout Pay Per View. I’m Jake, and I have two guests with me. One is our new mascot, Gary the Goldfish, and my guest this week will be part of the event and is our ring announcer too, Gabrielle Crimson.

The Wildcat waves with a big smile.

Gabrielle: Hello everyone! Wow, it’s been a while since I last did this.

Jake: It has been, nice to have you here. And there’s probably no one better who is as close to things going on in Future Shock than you….literally! Have you met Gary?

Jake gestures towards the goldfish bowl for a moment.

Jake: We just got him for the studio this week from the pet shop. He has his own bachelor pad now, where he used to share a tank with about 40 other fish.

Gabrielle: He’s adorable!... Though there’s a “cat and fish” joke here waiting to be-- Y’know, nevermind. Looks like we have a little mascot here now! Don’t forget to be careful when feeding him, Jake; I heard fish will eat whatever is given to them until their little stomachs go “pop” because they don’t know they’re satiated!

Jake: He gets two flakes a day, and no more! But anywho, while he explores that castle I got, let’s get into brass tax...so to speak. Since there’s a lot to cover on Wipeout, we’re gonna hit a few highlights from this week and run through them. You can start by telling the viewers what stood out most to you on this past episode of Future Shock.

Gabrielle: I could spend hours talking about what happened in the last episode. Being the edition preceding Wipeout, which is one helluva loaded show, we’ve seen all sorts of crazy stuff happen, the least of which being… An off-ring challenge that did NOT end with someone winning via subterfuge! I mean, sure, it ended in utter chaos, but still…

Jake: Yeah, Casey Atherton won the blackjack challenge. And when newcomer Kaya Crimson didn’t feel like donating to her cause, her choir beat her up with collection plates and took her wedding ring and mom’s bracelet.

Gabrielle: Not quite the most, uh, “God pleasing” way of collecting the Tenth or whatever offerings you may want to cough up. Also worth noting that Angel wanted nothing with any of these guys… Not to mention, not any less important, the presence of our assigned dealer for the event, Ms. Phoenix Quagliaterre.

Jake: Yeah, she did a great job as the dealer. Just a shame it couldn’t have gone a little smoother for her first televised appearance here. We also saw Gillie Barnes pick up a win over Sunny, picking up some momentum heading into the tag title tournament match we’ll be talking about between BNB and NHB. And well….one team has already made it to the finals.

Gabrielle: And to everybody’s dismay, whoever wins between BNB and NHB takes on… the Max Sato Experience. We know that because of the main event of the last episode that featured Mandy Gray and Cate Storm taking on Ji-Hu Myeong and Avantasia Bom… As well as their added luxury of Max Sato at ringside. One PowerBOM by Avantasia and that’s all she wrote, baby.

Jake: Yeah, just be glad it wasn’t them and the Fireshock Sisters in that match. Not that they didn’t make an impact by putting Next Generation’s belongings in a trash bin and burning them, including their phones.

Gabrielle: And it’s not even their first offense. Looks like the Fireshock Sisters are determined to make Amanda and Caitlyn run out of clothes and gadgets to use, if they’re gonna set fire to the entire thing. And, believe me: I’ve dealt enough with Ignis to know she’s an annoying one, but to go so far as to burn down someone’s belongings… Yeah, we’re taking the absurd to a whole new level here.

Jake: I’ve had a few dealings with her in the past too…. Oh, we also got to hear from you and your opponent, Valerie McKinley. And we’ll get to that when we cover the card. But what did you think about what Andi and Bianca had to say?

Gabrielle: Andi has not been happy since Unstoppable, and rightfully so. The Brazilian Storm lost the Unity Tag Team Championships to the Burning Star Express, but to make up for it, Bianca stole and kept Andi’s royal mask, and has been disrespecting it ever since. It’s no wonder that Andi’s so mad at Bianca. But what Bianca did after Andi’s statement last show, mocking her, coming out to her music and with her mask… Daring both her and Anna to come at her… Let me just say this: if my babe Zack Hudson mentioned Andi had opened a black hole… Bianca made sure to turn it into a raging disaster ready to happen.

That got a nod of agreement from Jake before he continued, and pointed behind them to the Future Shock Wipeout image on the green screen.

Jake: Told you we’d breeze through the show, because we got a lot to cover right here. August 19th in Tampa, Future Shock Wipeout takes place. That’s Lyn’s hometown too. Future Shock returns to Pay Per View, we got plenty to discuss. So Gaby, start us off with everything they need to know about the Jet Ski Challenge we’ll be seeing, please.

Gabrielle: Well, it’s the whole point of having an event named “Wipeout,” right? A challenge at sea! We’ll have a 6-woman water bike race. Dash all the way to a buoy far into the shore, come back, bang - winner, winner, chicken dinner. Fun fact: last year, the winner of the jet ski challenge -- that was “Diamond” Kathryn Butler, go back to Wipeout ‘16 to see for yourselves -- wore floaties because she didn’t know how to swim, and we still don’t have an update whether she ever learned that or not. But back then nobody had to worry about that because we didn’t, and I’m sure we still won’t have any problems with people being knocked off their bikes, right?... Riiiiight?

Jake: Let’s hope not! You got Kaya Crimson in her second challenge appearance, and probably having daggers for Casey Atherton also in the challenge. There’s “Poison” Rose Gardner, who I need to tell her if she wants to know, I know that dude she was talking to the other week. You also got Mila Midnight, who is undefeated in all her challenges and her one match so far. And then there’s Britt Kane and Angel...who have had some run-ins lately involving piano wire.

Gabrielle: Kaya and Casey have that bad blood brewing between them thanks to the blackjack challenge; Angel attacked Britt following the tug of war challenge two episodes ago, which I’m sure still leaves a bad taste in her mouth. And then we have Rose and Midnight who are neutral entities here… Even though, at this point, I don’t think I’d call my own niece anything but “neutral.” Can we even play the “experience” factor to say Casey and Angel have an advantage over the younger competitors? I mean, it’s a jet ski race.

Jake: Maybe in the fact they have been around a long time in wrestling, I don’t remember either of them professing any greatness on a jet ski. But we’ll see how it goes when they are out there. We briefly touched on this a moment ago. But we’ll also see NHB facing the BNB Wrecking Crew with the winning team going to the finals to face the Max Sato Experience to become the first Future Shock Tag Team Champions. It’s kinda way past the point now, but how did you feel about Adam wanting to bring tag titles to Future Shock? And who do you like in this match?

Gabrielle: Again, it’s a matter of experience versus having something to prove. NHB have been around for a while, and when you think about it, it’s actually surprising they haven’t struck gold in FFW yet… At least not as a duo, they were the final Trios Champions alongside Lilly Arthur back in 2015. And across the ring from them, we have a former Future Shock Champion in Mallory Bennett, and her bestie, ultimate scholar of the game, “Old School” Gillie Barnes. All four women are students of the craft and I expect nothing less than an instant classic of a tag team match. Now, how I feel about having tag team championships in Future Shock? It’s absolutely awesome!

Gabrielle leans forth on her seat with a huge smile.

Gabrielle: I’ve been a part of Future Shock since Season 6. Many, many women have come into FFW through Future Shock, most worthy of mention three FFW Champions, the current one included. The fact our roster is so packed with talent it becomes reasonable for a Tag Team Championship to be instated is proof of how great the project is!

Jake; No arguments from this corner. Also scheduled on the card is your return to the ring after some time. Little did you know that Valerie McKinley, one of the newest Prospects, would decide to pick on you in her first match in the Future Shock Arena. The self-professed “Franchise of Future Shock” now has to show she can back it up when you two meet at Wipeout. We heard from you both on the show, but the floor is yours if you’d like to respond to anything she had to say.

Gabrielle just shakes her head.

Gabrielle: I think the time for words on this one has come and gone already. The only thing I’d like to remind her -- and everyone for that matter -- is the old saying: respect is earned. If you want to be acknowledged as the franchise player of Future Shock, work towards it and show you’re it. Waltzing into the ring and ordering your ring announcer to bow down and kiss your boots isn’t how you’re going to do it. And… It’s already bad enough she thought of doing that with me. Imagine if she went after another ring announcer, another professional altogether that had no way of defending themselves? I don’t think I can let that slide so easily. I know it was reckless of me to challenge her, being over a year out of competition, but… Well, here we are, I guess.

Jake: I’m pretty sure you’ll have all the fan support you could ask for in this match, as Valerie doesn’t seem too interested in anyone that isn’t her. Also on the card, Caitlyn Storm will go one on one with Ignis in a rematch from several weeks ago. You’ve got the most experience with Ignis, so what advice can you offer Caitlyn as she prepares to face her again? Now with Seth Star in her corner.

Gabrielle: The alliance with Seth Star was… Huh. Unexpected. Anyway, yes, I’ve quite the history with Ignis, seeing as both my Future Shock Championship wins were over her. But she never attempted to burn my clothes or anything of the sort; though she did play a lot with my moral compass. So what I can tell Caitlyn is… Be patient. Don’t let her get to your mind. She’ll try to deceive you into some zone where you may think you have her figured, but expect everything from her. She’s a liar, a master of deception. She’s so much more than just an annoyance. Keep your mind clean and your reflexes sharp.

Jake: We also will have an opportunity to earn an Aspire Ring shot when Alicia Garland meets Sienna Moore. Originally this match was a triple threat, but Carmen Gutierrez suffered an injury in training and is going to be out for an unknown length of time. So now it’s just these two, and neither one of them are known for being too much into friendly competition. Who do you think has the inside track, Gaby?

Gabrielle: This is a weird one. Sienna has proven to be one of the craftiest women of the current FS roster… And Alicia, one of the most unstable. If I were to pick one, based on her survival tricks and her wiles alone, I’d say Sienna has a better chance. But, again, Alicia is completely unpredictable. I could see this match devolve into a show of two women literally trying to kick one another’s head clean off. Won’t be pretty.

Jake: I don’t suspect it will either. Neither will be the other tag match on the card. The Max Sato Experience face a team put together for the first time ever and for one night only, Space Roach Coast to Coast. Max has history with Andi, including giving her mouth to mouth. And the Experience already dislike Bianca, because she showered them with some of her uh….cohorts before they got suspended. So now we got Ji-Hu and Avantasia against Andi and Bianca Reed. What do you think we’ll see here? And how do you feel about cockroaches?

Gabrielle NOT. A FAN.

Gaby shudders.

Gabrielle: I’m not really that fond of bugs and insects myself, so… yyyyyeah. But that’s not to say I’m not a fan of what Bianca Reed brings to the table, and the fact she’s teaming up with Andi Takata… I expect one of the loudest reactions of the entire night. The Max Sato Experience are coming off a big win over the Next Generation -- a kinda clean one, too, proving that they actually can do it -- and I’m sure they’d like nothing more than to keep the momentum going. The question is: what role will Max Sato play this time? And will Bianca Reed’s pets make a number on him again?

Jake: It could be a creepy crawly affair before it’s done. Adam did inform me that if Andi and Bianca wanted, he’d allow our security ninja to be in their corner: 4 Loko Ayano. You think they should consider having her there in case, or just deal with Max if necessary?

Gabrielle: That changes a lot of things. I mean, wrestling the Experience is basically engaging in a handicap match, so having a third pair of eyes to watch out for Sato is… Well, were I Andi or Bianca Reed, I’d take up on that offer!

Jake: Well I’m sure we’ll find out sooner than later if they think they could use the backup. But that brings us to the main event for the Future Shock Championship. Anna Giovanna won the title from Cereza in London, and just retained it successfully against her in her rematch. Now she faces a very familiar foe in Bianca Salvador, who is getting her rematch as well. They’ve met before, there’s no shortage of animosity between them. Who wants it more, Gaby? I discussed it with Gary earlier, he’s going full Anna on this one.

Gabrielle: Season 19 will NEVER die.

Gabrielle shakes her head.

Gabrielle: I’m pretty sure a large chunk of the FFW Faithful wants Anna to win this one and, if I had to make a pick myself? Being Anna’s friend, I’d rather see her win over Bianca Salvador. Like the Typhoon reminded us, this is the first time in quite a long time she’s walking into an event with no gold to call her own whatsoever, since she’s relinquished them all; oddly enough, this made her very motivated for some reason. Anna, on the other hand, is riding a positive wave, now that she’s achieved her goal of becoming the Ace of Future Shock. These two have been at odds for almost two full years now, it’s that kind of rivalry that will never really die. Now, who wants it MORE… This is VERY hard to answer. Anna’s dream versus Bianca’s raw ambition…

Jake: We’ll find out at Wipeout the answer to that one definitively. It’s a full card top to bottom with important matches that are going to set the tone going forward. We’ll also find out who’s been behind those codes we’ve been seeing….and the woman with the dead flowers too. Any thoughts on either of those two mysteries?

Gabrielle: … I have absolutely no idea. And I’m trying not to build any expectations. We’ve had a couple, uh… disappointments last time we’ve had mysteries like those. Sure, Choir Leader turned out to be Casey Atherton, but we also had the original Game Changer, and Elemento X who happened to be-- Anyway, it’s that kind of thing you have to wait and see.

Jake: I know Gillie’s been trying to decipher the code for a few weeks now ever since it started appearing. And Mandy found the dressing room for whoever likes to keep the dead flowers at Unstoppable. A lot of questions remain to be answered, but we’ll have those answered in Tampa August 19th on Pay Per View with Future Shock Wipeout. We’ll even have a special guest ring announcer for the night since Gaby will be busy: Hannah LaCroix.

Gabrielle: YUP! She’s a sweet girl who I hope nothing but the best. Great voice, too, she’s ready for the challenge. If anything, I should keep an eye out in case she tries to steal my job, hahah!

Jake: Circle the date, folks. August 19th is Future Shock Wipeout, the 2017 edition with matches and jet skis too. We’ll see you in Tampa, and as always, thank you for supporting Future Shock. Say goodbye, Gary.

Jake told the goldfish, who unsurprisingly didn’t really listen and went about his swimming. The show faded out on the poster itself before going to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: