Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:13:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Making Things Easier

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Things Easier  (Read 164 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 13, 2017, 01:58:48 pm »

Since FFW opened back in 2010, I've had a lot of the same people who were that day as I do now. In over 7 years, I've watched people closer to me than family and new friends all lead varying lives. Some have gotten married or engaged. Some started families. Some already had a family. In short, pretty much this entire roster are adults leading various lives both in and out of efedding.

With that in mind, I began to realize that I could make things a bit easier on everyone and maybe reduce a little of the pressure on many here. Starting with the August 31st Velocity, I'm going to be lowering the RP limit for weekly shows to 2 instead of 3. You can still post as much as you feel you need to in those posts, but in September, weekly shows (Breaking Point & Velocity) will no longer have a 3 limit. It'll just be 2.

As for the Pay Per Views, since those are massive events, I'm going to leave the RP limit where it is for those infrequent shows. It'll still be 3 for the main roster events. The days & times of deadline will not change at all. The Future Shock requirement will not change, nor will it's deadline. It's only for the weekly shows, Breaking Point and Velocity.

I hope you will find this easing something that will make your involvement in FFW more fun and possibly less stressful. I am endlessly thankful to have each of you here, and I couldn't be more honored that you have entrusted your creations to me. It is a humbling thing to know this many people trust you, and there is nothing I would do to endanger that.

At the end of the day, I feel like we have all grown and matured together over the years. And to be honest, there's no one I'd rather do those things with than all of you. If you have questions, just let me know and I'll happily answer them.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:03:13 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: