Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:06:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Final Warning

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Warning  (Read 165 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 14, 2017, 01:31:25 am »

(Insert title)

(Off-Camera)

7/30/17
1: 34 pm
Los Angeles, California

(Our scene opens up in the backseat of a SUV as the people occupying it are Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason. Neither has said a word to the other. Truth be told Silas has not said a word to Nevaeh since the end of her match against Leona Vega at Unstoppable 8.

The outcome was not what they wanted and Nevaeh, once she fully regained consciousness, knew he was gonna be angry. But Silas didn’t lash out at her once they got backstage. He seemed to be mulling things in his head as he waited for her to be looked over by the trainers.

The only time he spoke was when Steph Stefano tried to check in and see how Nevaeh was doing. He made sure, cordially, that “Nevaeh didn't want to see anybody right now. Very upset about the loss”. It was another excuse Silas used to her , as he had during the whole week building up to the show. Silas made sure nobody had contact with Nevaeh once he found out what she had been doing behind his back. Steph, Nevaeh assumed, was trying to come see her to find out why the plan was called off. Why she hadn’t answered her or Ember’s phone calls.

In that regard Nevaeh was ok with him keeping her away. She didn’t know how to explain to them that she had royally screwed up everything they were working for. She was embarrassed about it. She made a choice, her career over taking a suspension, and was now having to deal with it. Nevaeh was scared, got herself in a jam...and made another deal with the devil to try and prolong her career….

That was a regrettable choice, but Nevaeh didn't know what else to do. She didn't want to get suspended. She wanted to achieve everything she desired, like getting back the FFW Championship. But after  Unstoppable it seemed like that was farther away. That made her choice even worse.

All of these things combined to make Nevaeh not want to talk to anybody. She couldn’t face Steph, Ember, or Ivy right now. She wouldn’t even know how to explain to them how she ruined everything they tried to help her with.

Ivy had called herself numerous times more. No doubt to get an answer as to why they Nevaeh canceled a photoshoot she had professed to want to do. Nevaeh still felt horrible over doing that and not giving Ivy an explanation, leaving her to deal with whatever backlash there was on her own again. Yet she too was met with silence. Silas would immediately ignore her calls the moment they’d come through. Ivy wasn’t going to get anything as far as he was concerned. He was not in the mood to even try and act like he cared what she thought. He wasn’t even flirting with Steph anymore when she’d call. He wasn’t in the mood to deal with any of the women Nevaeh counted on in her life right now.

That didn’t mean she didn't miss them, she did. A great deal, but the fear she had over how they’d react was too overwhelming. She couldn’t answer the burner phone or even speak up when Steph was at the trainer door to let her in. That hurt to do considering the bad night Steph endured as well, losing the chance to be Evolution Champion to the biggest twat in FFW. She wanted to be there for her friend...but she couldn’t do it.

Silas ordered her not to talk or tweet or e-mail anyone, do anything. That wasn’t hard for her to do. She had no ground to stand on to fight him on it anyways. She was at his will at the moment. She had to go through with what he wanted fully now. There was no scheming or plotting. She was stuck with him.

Which is what made his actions so suspicious to her. Him being quiet was not his style. Eventually he was gonna do something. He even said if she lost there’d be repercussions and losing was not something he took well at all. Nevaeh wasn’t happy about the loss either, but she did everything she could to beat Leona. It was just that Leona...refused to lose at Unstoppable.

As much as Nevaeh tried to figure out the loss she kept coming back to one undeniable fact,a fact that did eat at her abit. Leona proved she was a warrior fighting the way she did. She gave everything she had. If Nevaeh wasn't so upset about the loss and all that had gone on, a part of her would respect Leona for the guts she showed.

But instead Nevaeh was filled with contempt, anger, humiliation, nervousness over it. Nervousness was the prevailing feeling as she still didn't know what Silas was going to do over it.

Nevaeh even tried to broach that subject to Silas, but he would never want to talk about it. He simply told Nevaeh that they were leaving Dallas first thing in the morning and going home. He even knocked on her door early in the morning to get her up. From the entire boarding process, flight, till now he hadn't said a word to her. He hadn’t even eaten a thing. As they made the long drive home from the airport Nevaeh tried to figure out how bad this was gonna be. Just to brace herself for it.

She looked out the corner of her eye to see how Silas was acting at the moment. The Texan had his elbow propped up on the arm rest, his head resting on  a clenched fist, and just stared forward. He was thinking as well. Nevaeh knew that expression well by now. She continued to try and get herself ready for what was about to come her way.

Would he make her train harder?

Would he keep her on lockdown?

There were other questions running through Nevaeh’s mind as the SUV now turned into their driveway. When it came to a sop Nevaeh began to get very worried about what was coming. As soon as they went through those doors he was bound to say something.

Silas quickly got out of the vehicle and started heading for the doors. Nevaeh took her time getting out of the vehicle as the driver walked around to the back and grabbed their bags. He brought them to the door and Silas opened it and pushed it open. He gave the driver a tip and thanked him for his work...that was different. He never tipped anyone or complimented them.

That made Nevaeh even more worried about what was going on with this man. The driver seemed pleased with it all and now began to take his leave. As he did Silas, calmly turned and looked at Nevaeh with a blank face. Nevaeh stared back at him. Here it was, she didn’t want it to be, but it seemed the next step was about to happen.

That was till a high pitch voiced could be heard next door, the voice belonging to the parasite Nevaeh knew as Ernie Samson)

Hey guys! You're back already? I thought you were suppose to be staying in Dallas at least for another day?"

(Silas let out a long sigh as Ernie now started to make his way to the fence to see them better. Nevaeh herself wasn't upbeat, seeing Ernie did bring her into a depressed state usually, but at this time him being there at least delayed whatever was about to come her way.

Silas though seemed very downtrodden, no sign of his usual arrogant self.  He wasn't being bombastic. He was just very reserved and spoke that way as he turned and looked at Ernie at the fence.)

"That was what was originally planned, but after the match and the loss we both didn't want to spend another day there. Just figured it be best to come on back home and get away from all that nonsense. That loss...."

(Silas paused and turned to look at Nevah, looking at her as if almost he was hurt deeply by the loss. Nevaeh just looked at him with a blank expression before lowering her head. Silas let out another sigh before looking back at Ernie.)

'..that loss stung bad, more than the others. Really did. Me and Nevaeh are just....we've never been this shaken up after a loss like that one. We felt we had everything in place, I swore I had put together the perfect gameplan for her for that match. We had it in the bag, but something didn't go right. We're gonna watch the tape soon and figure out what went wrong, but right now....right now we're miserable."

(Ernie seemed troubled by that statement. As if he felt the pain the both of them were going through right now. Nevaeh was very annoyed right now by his expression. He couldn’t possibly understand the pain she felt right now. Yet he wanted to make it seem like he cared, like Silas always tried to act like he cared.

She remained reserved as Ernie continued on his show of emotion )

"I feel for you, the both of you. I watched the show, was rooting like crazy..and then...well...you know. I..I still feel you're the best wrestler in the company Nevaeh. Don't let this loss make you think otherwise."

(Ernie was now looking at Nevaeh, hoping she'd give him some sort of response showing gratitude for his comment. Nevaeh raised her head up and saw Silas staring at her, still acting downtrodden, but there was something in his eyes different. They had a focus on her, and started shifting towards Ernie.

The vibe she was getting is he wanted her to say something nice back to that pudgy accountant. Nevaeh took a breath and turned to look at Ernie.)

'Thank you for that Ernie It's appreciated. It's just at the moment I'm not feeling all too great about myself. I don't think I will be for some time."

(Nevaeh's comments had a double meaning as she lowered her head again. Silas stared at her still as Ernie seemed pained by what he heard)

"I feel horrible too. Is there something I can do for you guys to help lift your spirits? I could buy you lunch for the day? Or maybe I can come by later and talk with you about a new business proposal I've been cooking up Silas. I think you're really gonna like this one and I assure you there's nobody who can ruin this one."

(Silas remained unmoved, still looking as if someone had just ripped his heart out of his chest and stomped on it. He softly shook his head as he looked at Ernie.)

"Maybe another day Ernie. Right now me and Nevaeh we got find out what went wrong in that match. There’s just too much pain in us right now ta even consider doing anything else. We're just not up ta doing anything till we find that out what went wrong. Sorry bud got ta take a rain check this go round."

(Nevaeh could read between the lines of the comments. She felt she already knew what he felt what went wrong in the match. It’s not like he ever blamed himself for a loss.

Ernie himself looked disappointed by Silas’ response,)

"I understand. I felt the same way when I'm doing a raid in WoW and my teammates don't hold up their end of the bargain. All you gotta do is heal, but no you want to copy that Leroy guy. Always some joker, It's upsetting."

(Nevaeh kept her head lowered, not wanting to have to talk to this imbecile any longer. From what she could see out of her peripheral vision Silas was still acting downtrodden, but she could see his hand starting to tense up, almost balling into a fist.

There was her confirmation that today was not gonna be a good day. Ernie didn't notice a thing, thus why he kept spouting off.)

"You think I could sit in on the film session? I've always been curious how you wrestlers strategize and figure out how to attack an opponent's weakness? I promise I won't say anything, just observe."

(Silas was still being patient with Ernie. Yet Nevaeh kept staring at his hand, which was still tense and flexing. He was reaching his limit with this conversation. Which was only gonna make whatever came next worse for her probably.)

'Like I stated earlier Ernie, today just ain't a good day. Me and Nevaeh need some time to get over this loss. We'll figure out something for later, but right now just not up for it bud. LIsten we'll talk to ya later, right now we just want to get inside and try and unwind somehow. I'll call ya soon ta talk business, ok?"

(Ernie let out a sigh, but nodded his head. The writing seemed to be on the wall, Nevaeh could felt that way at least.)

"Yeah..yeah alright. I’ll be here if ya need anything. Don’t be afraid to call. I’m here for the both of you. Hope you guys find your answers soon.”

(Silas nodded his head as he kept sorting that glum look)

"We’re gonna try. Catch up with ya later Ernie. Come on Nevaeh let’s go figure out what went wrong.”

(That was the sign. It was time to see where this was all about to go. Nevaeh walked towards the door, grabbing her bags, and headed inside. She did her best to get by him and make her way to the stairs. Nevaeh wanted to get to her room before he could say a word and cut off whatever it he might have to say. Silas looked at Ernie and gave him a nod of the head as he turned to head in the house.

He got inside and closed the door but soon caught sight of Nevaeh halfway up the stairs, moving at a quick pace. Silas' face was no longer devoid of emotion, as his face scrunched up into scowl. He looked up at his "client" and bellowed out to her...)

"Who the fuck said ya could go upstairs? Put that shit down and get back down here. I got questions that need answers."

(Nevaeh had paused in her tracks and his tone confirmed her suspicions. This was not gonna be a good conversation. His questions weren’t gonna be easy to answer for her. She also realized that she couldn’t talk her way out of this, not right now atleast. She had to comply. So Nevaeh slowly put her bags down on the stairs and started to make her way back down to the living room area.

As she reached the bottom step she stood by the stairs and looked at Silas, who  marched around it, looking very much upset. She just studied him and tried to figure out what he might ask and how she could answer.

Nevaeh was brought out of her thoughts as she saw him  kicked a leg rest towards her and pointed to it.)

”You sit right here and don’t ya move till I tell ya ta.”

(Nevaeh silently want about doing that, getting to the leg rest and sitting herself down on it. Her hands were clasped on her legs, as she looked downward toward the floor. She was getting very nervous and didn’t want to increase that by looking at him. But she could hear his cowboy boots stomping on the hardwood floor.

Ho he walked with such anger was apparent. The steps were getting louder and closer as she could soon see out the corner of his eye Silas making his way in front of her. He was still pacing, his hands on his hips. He was fuming, with a contemplative look on his face. What seemed like minutes felt like hours to Nevaeh. The waiting and silence was making this all worse by the second.

It wasn’t till Silas raised a hand up and rubbed the side of his head did he cut through the silence)

”It goes without saying that you fucked up everything I worked so hard to create at Unstoppable. I damn near handed ya a win against a cripple...and ya lost. Ya lost….ya lost and made us both look like fools. Ya should know by now I don’t like being made a fool Nevaeh. It is not in my dna ta be a fool. It is ta be the best!. It’s ta be a winner! I was ta be that at Unstoppable, till ya dropped the ball and fucked me over!”

(Silas slapped himself on the chest as he remained pacing, his face wrenching even more with anger. Nevaeh kept looking down at the floor. This was about to be one of his self-righteous rants of how he deserved better and the loss was all Nevaeh’s fault. She couldn’t deny that a good portion of the loss was on her. Hell probably all of it was, but under the circumstances she felt she still gave a great effort. It was just that Leona was...better.

And he really did love to make things about him. That what she did was to hurt him? Like she wanted to lose the match? She hated losing as much as the next person, but hearing this right now wasn’t gonna change that outcome. There was more to this then that she assumed, but it didn't mean having to bear the brunt of it wasn’t gonna be easy either.

Not as Silas now pointed towards her in a snap, his tone remaining firm.)

”I am very upset about that loss Nevaeh. Ya let that feel good story Leona Vega finally get her win, but not only that...she did it with a busted up leg. Now she’s looked at even more as some sort of damn hero by these people. She is more beloved, she...she was proven right. Now ya think this company loved her before, just watch now. There’s already talk she could be in line for an FFW title shot. And guess what? She’d get one before us because with ya dropping the ball our case got weakened. We should of been getting a title match, and we would have had ya won, but instead we’re here left with nothing. If ya’d of won they would be forced ta give us that FFW title match, we’d go on ta beat McFarlane, we’d reign supreme again...but ya dropped the ball and fucked up all of that.”

(There was that statement again. “Dropped the ball”. He wanted her to know that the blame was on her. That he didn’t do anything wrong...and he was technically right. He was gonna use that as well to make his point to her. Nevaeh just had to accept it. She expected him to make this as excruciating as possible for her.

What she didn’t expect was for Silas to suddenly stop pacing and now storm over to her. He bent over and got right in her face. It was now that Nevaeh could fully see how upset Silas was. There was a rage in his eyes that sent a cold chill down her spine. She tried to subtly back away as she felt extremely uncomfortable, but he just grabbed her by her arm and held her there. His grip was strong, his snarl growing even more intense.

THis was getting bad and it didn’t let it up as he slowly spoke back up)

”What happened in that ring Nevaeh? Why did ya lose?”

(As Nevaeh looked into his eyes she needed to make sure she gave what could come off as a genuine answer. But as she looked at him she was nervous, so much so she stuttered to get out an answer)

”Si-Silas you need t-to relax…..”

(Hearing that only caused Silas to shake Nevaeh by her arm. His tone getting deeper as he got closer to her.)

”Answer my fucking question! NOW!”

(Nevaeh was rattled by this interaction. He caught her off-guard and with how close he was to her, as well as how tight his grip was on her arm had her thinking so many various things. One was wanting to push him away, but that really would make things worse for not only her, but everyone she cared for.

That option was out the window. He also didn’t want to be told what to do as well. She needed to ease this tension right now, for her own sake. She did her best to gather herself and give him the answer he wanted.)

”I lost because I wasn’t as ready as I should have been. I did screw up in the match...and yes Leona did want it more then me. But I’m telling you Silas I did give everything I had. I did what you wanted me to do and..”

(Silas shook her again by her arm, causing Nevaeh to grimace and pause. Now she too was starting to get upset. She could defend herself, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t get him off her or tell him off. Not with what she did.

She remained sitting there as she looked at him, his eyes growing wide)

”That’s a bullshit answer. I told ya exactly what ta do in there and ya didn’t do it. I told ya ta destroy her knee. Ta cripple her for life. But what did I get? I got ya playing ta the crowd. I got ya stunned she kicked out of yer ddt. Now I will say her kicking out of The Makeover..that was unexpected. But maybe she wouldn’t of done any of that if ya had destroyed the knee like I told ya ta. We have been over the countless times. I know how ta win matches for ya. I know what needs ta be done. If ya had just done what I told ya ta do we’d of won, but instead ya tried it yer way and ya failed.”

(Silas scoffed loudly as Nevaeh sat there, feeling insulted yet again. He brought his diatribe of how he needed her to win. How he’s the reason for all of this. She knew what he was getting at. That she couldn’t be FFW Champion again without him. That she couldn’t beat Caroline without him.

She didn’t want to believe that, even if this loss to Leona might say otherwise at the moment. She didn’t need him. That’s what everyone told her, but her decision to keep her career going seemingly took that notion and tossed it out the window.

Now she was stuck here, sitting on this foot rest, and having him talk down to her. Treat her like dirt and not have Nevaeh do anything. He was well aware of what he was doing and that he could get away with it. He wanted her to feel like dirt. Silas wasn’t concerned about trying to con his way into Nevaeh thinking he cared for her.

He had no reason to, for they were truly playing by his rules now. And with that knowledge Silas now began to approach what had been on his mind for quite sometime now...)

”But ta think losing that match wasn’t even yer biggest fuck up of the week was it? Now I have let this slide all week, I wanted ya ready for yer match, but hindsight shows me that was a waste of time. So after everything ya have done ta embarrass me right now I want ya ta make things right. I don’t want some long drawn out statement. I don’t want stalling. I’m goin’ ta ask ya this question and I want a name”

(Silas leered closer, his breathing getting heavy. So much so Nevaeh could feel it on her. She knew what was about to be asked and dreaded it. How was she gonna answer this? She was concerned and it showed on her face as she looked at him.)

”Who was it that ya were smoking that shit with? How long had ya been smoking it? Who hooked ya on ta it Nevaeh? Who helped ya ruin everything I have built up for the past three years? Ya tell me right now!”

(Nevaeh didn’t know what to say. As he spouted his demands Ivy flashed through her mind. She couldn’t say her name. She didn’t want to hurt Ivy and with Silas knowing it was her he’d find a way to get back at her.

No, she wasn’ gonna give up Ivy. Never. NO matter what Ivy was gonna be safe. The next person who came to mind was her old friend from Atlanta, that being Carly. It was Carly who had first introduced her to the herb years ago. Plus with them in LA and her in Atlanta there was nothing Silas could do.

But as Nevaeh thought it over more she realized that doing that to Carly would be wrong as well. Carly had always looked out for her. She was a good friend...friends don’t do those things to one another. Carly didn’t deserve to have the blame put on her.

Carly was not gonna take the blame. But she needed to come up with something as Silas looked to be losing patience. His grip on her arm alerting her to that.)

”Silas I-I’ve always smoked. I found a dealer here and would visit him when I could. Nobody helped me.”

(Silas shook her again, this time causing Nevaeh’s head to jerk back violently. He wasn’t satisfied with the answer as he was now clutching her arm as tight as he could. Nevaeh grimaced from the pain as Silas barked back.)

’Ya think I’m some fucking idiot? HUH?! I’ve been watching you for over a year Nevaeh. I know yer tendencies. Ya never come home smelling of the stuff. Ya always look fine. NO effects, no hunger cravings. Ya ain’t got no vehicle ta get anywhere. The only time ya leave is when Steph comes over. It’s her right? She’s been the one getting ya hooked on this stuff hasn’t she?”

(Nevaeh quickly shook her head, even if she was still feeling discomfort from it getting jerked. Steph wasn’t about to take the fall for her either. She had spent months trying not to have her get harmed.)

”No! Steph had nothing to do with anything. She picked me up to go workout. It was me who’d make up an excuse to get away. Steph didn't know anything I was doing. She’s innocent. It was all me Silas, no one else….”

(Silas now grabbed Nevaeh’s other arm with his free hand. He was now shaking her violently, as if he was trying to rattle the truth out of her.)

”Stop lying ta me! I know someone was helping ya! I KNOW IT! Now you fucking tell me who it was Nevaeh or so help me bitch!...”

(It was Nevaeh now cutting him off, as she tried desperately to get him to accept what she was saying. He couldn’t blame Steph for this, nobody should be blamed for this but her was her thought process at the moment.)

”I’m not lying, I’m telling you the truth. It was all me, nobody else. Blame me and only me Silas. Don’t put it on her. Don’t”

(That plea fell on deaf ears as Silas, right in her face, shook his head)

”I’m telling you right now Nevaeh, right fucking now. Ya tell me who it was. This is yer last chance. Give it up or else...”

(Silas had reached his limit with her and Nevaeh knew it. He wanted a name and was not buying that it was just her. He wanted to know who it was that helped her attain it and use it. He wanted to know who it was he was gonna get dirt on. He wanted to know who he was gonna ruin for supposedly ruining what he built.

He wanted to know who else he could possibly use to blackmail Nevaeh with.

All of that ran through her head at that moment. Nevaeh could have given up a name to save herself right now. It’s what she had done most of her life. Pass blame on to others so that she can get what she wanted or escape blame. She was always thinking of herself, and not others, that got her into all of this. If she gave Silas a name it wouldn’t solve anything, but hurt somebody she cared deeply for….

..she was tired of getting her friends hurt...

It was this feeling that had Nevaeh looking back at that livid man and had her give the answer she did...)

”There is nobody el…..”

(Nevaeh didn’t get another word out as Silas had suddenly reared back his arm and slapped Nevaeh hard across her face. The blow was so strong it knocked Nevaeh off the foot rest and to the floor.

Nevaeh was stunned. Both by the blow and that he actually had hit her. She laid on her stomach, holding her stinging cheek, and grimaced. She began to get onto her hands and knees, when she was floored again. This time by a kick from Silas right to her ribs.

The Texan was livid, as Nevaeh held her ribs and writhed from the pain. This got even worse than Nevaeh had thought it would. She could barely breath at the moment.)

”Ya gonna keep this shit up huh? Alright then ya gonna learn that ya don’t mess with my business. Yer the one making me have to do this. Should've just gave me an answer. Ya gonna give me one now?”

(Silas walked over to Nevaeh and slapped her hard across the back of her head. She felt so humiliated at the moment as she was still trying to recover from the kick to the ribs. Yet Silas persisted, sneering as he smacked her again in the head)

”Hello? Say something ya dumb bitch! Give me a name. I promise I got no problem doing this all night till I do.”

(Nevaeh was feeling even worse, but was also now getting angry. He was taking this way too far now. The more he  kept slapping her in the head and talking down to her the more Nevaeh had a rage build up in her. The pain was still immense, the embarrassment was intense as tears began to fill her eyes, but she was being overwhelmed by her anger.

Silas noticed her tears and scoffed)

’Oh what ya cryin’ now like a big ol baby? This is yer fucking mess Nevaeh. There’s punishment for what ya did. I gave ya a chance ta explain yerself, but ya want ta lie ta me. I’m tired of ya fucking lying ta me. I’m the reason yer fucking relevant. I’m the reason people know who the fuck ya are and ya gonna go smoke weed and then lose a match? Risk everything I built? Who the fuck do ya think ya are huh?”

(Silas smacked her in the back of the head again, but that would be the last time. Nevaeh broke, sobbing as she now got herself up and charged at Silas. She charged so hard she pushed him back against a wall, forearm against his throat and throttled him. Her eyes were wide and consumed with anger and tears as she stared at him. She knew what she was doing, as Silas now put his hands on her arm and tried to keep her from choking him.

His demeanor changed as he now was the one spooked, staring at the enraged blonde, who now started screaming her head off)

”I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! You’ve ruined my life you son of a bitch. I don’t care about you. I don’t care how you look. I don’t care about your business. You’re a piece of shit! I should've never gotten involved in this deal with you. NEVER! I don’t care about the title, I don’t care about the money. I don’t care about any of it.  I don’t care anymore.”

(Nevaeh was still trying to force her forearm onto his throat. Nevaeh was not in her right frame of mind at the moment. She just wanted to hurt him so bad. Hurt him like he had been hurting her for the past three years. She wanted to spill his blood in the worst way.

But it did hit her, for a second, that if this was the attitude she had when he first began to blackmail her...that she could of avoided all of this. But she didn’t, she chose this road cause she wasn’t ready to accept doing that. Right now though she knew what she wanted to do. He drove her to this.

Silas was fighting her, getting breaths in when he could. He could see Nevaeh was thinking bad thoughts right now. They had arguments before, but she had never gotten physical with him before. He was surprised by how strong she was as he really was struggling with her.

Silas could not get Nevah off him, so he did what he always did...threaten her.....)

’Ya-ya better come ta yer senses. Ya better snap out of this before ya regret it.”

(Nevaeh only responded by keeping up the pressure. She wanted to destroy his throat by ramming her forearm right through it. Silas was finding himself struggling with her right now. His plea became even more fevered.)

’Stop it Nevaeh! Stop it right now

(Nevaeh just stared at him as she kept it up, not uttering a word. Her eyes were shedding tears but they were also sending Silas a message. She was gonna make him pay right now.

Silas could see she wasn’t listening, that the tables had been turned. For his safety he went to his last resort.)

”OK..ok I’m gonna put my hands down and ya do what ya please, but ya better make sure I ain’t got no pulse Nevaeh. Cause if I do Ember is gonna pay for what yer doing. Cassie gonna find out everything cause of this. I’m gonna tell the whole world bout the drug test. I’m gonna tell it all if ya don’t stop. Ya want ta take that risk? Ya want ta go this far? Alright then. I’m gonna drop them at the count of three.”

(These remarks did end up coming through to Nevaeh. They hit her real deep. He was giving her a lose lose proposition here. Either she kept it up and put her friends in even more danger, as well as reveal information about herself that could ruin her career. Or protect them..by going to a place she had no desire to reach. She hated him and there were times she wished a piano would fall from the sky right on top of him.

But to do the deed herself?...she didn’t have that in her, even if right now she was acting on her impulses. Nevaeh was struggling with what to do. Which of the two negatives could she deal with? Dealing with him and making sure Ember, Cassie, and herself were safe..or risk becoming a fugitive?

Nevaeh felt even Ember, with her hate for him, wouldn’t be able to help with this. Nor would Step

The pressure began to mount more as Silas counted down)

”..one..”

(Nevaeh still had her forearm pressed to his throat as they just stared down the other. Silas looked worried, but tried to play it off like he was really gonna do it. Nevaeh snarled as she looked at him. Still wanting to hurt him, but the risk was gonna be too great. Silas kept on going with the count.)

”..two...”

(The moment was about to arrive and nevaeh was still debating what to do. Whatever it was she was gonna have to decide quickly. Nevaeh was beginning to growl with frustration over this as Silas blurted out once more...)

”..three..”

(Silas removed his hands as he said he would. At the same time Nevaeh pulled her forearm away, deciding to risk only herself and deal with him. As long as everyone else was ok..she’d deal with it. There safety was more important.

They both stood there in silence for several moments glaring at the other. Nevaeh was bracing herself for his next move. Silas looked cautious till he stepped forward and pushed Nevaeh down to the ground. Once she hit the floor he kicked her three times on her hip with the side of his foot.

Nevaeh just laid there grimacing. She was trying to manage the pain as best she could while Silas rubbed his throat.)

”Don’t ya ever fucking do that again! Next time..next time I ain’t gonna give ya a choice. I’ll ruin ya as fast as ya can blink. Yer secrets are only safe as long as ya do what I tell ya ta do. And from now on ya will do only as I tell ya ta do. I don’t even want ya ta think. Ya gonna follow my commands, ya gonna say what I tell ya ta, when I tell ya ta. I own ya. I control yer life. Ya might not give a shit about the title or the money but I do. And as long as ya work for me I will do everything in my power ta make sure ya get it all back for me. I’m gonna milk every penny I can out of ya. For ya and yer friends ya better make sure the well don’t run dry anytime soon. Ya picking up what I’m putting down bitch?”

(Nevaeh slowly looked up at him. She shot him a look of contempt, as she held her side, and tears kept running down her face. She didn’t verbally respond, she instead just kept glaring at him for several moments before slowly lowering her head back down.

Silas took it for a “Yes”)

”Ya better. That’s the way it better be from now on Nevaeh. Now go on up ta yer room. I’m tired of seeing yer sorry excuse for a wrestler ass.”

(Nevaeh slowly shook her head, resenting his words. She did get up and made her way towards the stairs as Silas watched her. She grabbed her bags and headed down the opposite hallway of his office, one of the bains of her being.

She entered her room, dropped her bags and locked her door. Nevaeh rested her forehead on the door and closed her eyes. Her hand, balled up into a fist and banged up against the door now. She trembled with fear, anger, regret….so much regret….)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: