Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 05:51:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 19, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 19, 2017  (Read 539 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 19, 2017, 10:40:56 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, with the still quite excited Hannah LaCroix standing front and center with a microphone.

Hannah: The upcoming tag match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a quarterfinal match in the Future Shock Tag Team Title Tournament!

Zack: Unlike the last match, I have a feeling the fans will be split down the middle here, Lyn. The winner of this match goes to the finals to face the Max Sato Experience to crown the first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions!

Lyn: And I’m up to take any team that will make sure it isn’t Ji-Hu and Bom walking away with those titles!

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Hannah: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: Angela and Jem know a lot about tag team wrestling, and were the two thirds of the final co-holders of FFW’s Trios Championship. They come into tonight with a rather massive experience advantage against their opponents.

Lyn: Many, many years on their side at that. It’ll fall to their opponents to try and find a way over that wall.

“My Daddy played poker in the woods they say, back in his younger days.
Prohibition was the talk,
but the rich folks walked to the woods where my Daddy stayed.
Jugs and jars from shiners, these old boys here, they ain't miners,
They came from the twenty-niners,
It didn't take a hole in the ground to put the bottom in their face!”

The spotlights of the arena all converge to the front of the entranceway to the ring near the video wall which is currently showing some hard hitting highlights of both Gillie and Mallory. Both girls emerge through the curtains dressed in matching ring gear in colors of black, white, red, and blue followed by Jake as the team manager.. Both girls wear unbuttoned mechanics’ shirts with either a ‘Gillie’ or ‘Mal’ cloth tag on the front and the team logo on the back. Gillie has a UK flag patch on under her tag, Mal with an American flag on her’s.

Hannah: Accompanied to the ring by Jake Chandler... Weighing in at 284 pounds... This is THE BNB WRECKING CREW!

“Son come runnin’! Better come quick!
This rotgut moonshine is making me sick!
Your mama called the law and they gon’ take me away,
Down so far, even the devil won’t stay!”

Both girls high five fans on either side, before having a few final words with Jake and Mal getting a kiss in. Afterwards  Mal runs and slides through the bottom rope while Gillie hops onto the third rope from the outside. Mal leans up against the ropes while Gillie stands at the top and waves to the crowd as their song comes to an end.

Zack: They may be dressed like mechanics, but neither one of these girls need a tune-up when it comes to being one of the best teams in Future Shock. I suspect, much like NHB, both of these girls are feeling the pressure with this one.

Lyn: Especially for Bennett who finds herself home here tonight.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks the girls before they all head to the center. Both teams exchange handshakes in a show of good sportsmanship. Jem and Gillie start the match as their partners exit to their corners. The girls smile at one another, and take a deep breath before they lock up in the center of the ring. Gillie’s strength gives her the advantage as she brings a knee into Jem’s stomach. She takes a step back, and delivers a kick to the same area too that stands the redhead up briefly, and gives Gillie a chance to take her down with a discus clothesline. Jen starts to get up, only for Gillie to pull her the rest of the way and shove her back into the BNB corner. “Old School” lowers her shoulder, and drives a few thrusts into her body before tagging Mallory. Before she leaves, she hoists Jem almost into a bearhug but lets her hang over backwards before Mallory comes off the top rope with a leg drop across her chest.

Zack: A little Veg-O-Matic action from BNB! And we didn’t have to wait long before we saw the former Future Shock Champion step into the ring.

Lyn: Tampa Bay welcomes their prodigal daughter back as she gets a falling leg drop.

Mallory dropped to make the cover, but was shoved before Stringer could get into position. The mechanic dropped an elbow across Jem’s chest instead, and yanked her back to her feet into a front facelock. But with her free hand, Mallory began driving uppercuts into Jem’s body repeatedly. After landing about four of them, she hoisted her up into a slingshot suplex off the top rope that drove Jem into the mat. Mallory reached for the tag, and got it as Gillie came back into the ring. Bennett fired Jem across, and popped her up into the air before Gillie scooped her on the way down for a big powerslam into a cover!

Zack: Now that’s some tag team chemistry right there! Gillie yanked Jem out of midair for that powerslam, and now the cover!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jem kicked out after the two count, and Gillie got back to her feet. The redhead tried to do the same before Barnes jerked her up from behind and sent her flying with a German suplex. Angela watched on as Jem tried to use the turnbuckles to help her get up again, only for Gillie to barrel in with a corner clothesline that dropped her to a seat.

Lyn: Barnes running the table here, and picking up where Mal left off!

Barnes headed for the other side of the ring, and dropped down into a three point stance. When Jem finally made it to her feet, Gillie bolted across the ring and took her down with a big clothesline. The Sheerness brunette headed for the near corner, climbing onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She pulled her hand back, and delivered a fist drop to Jem’s head immediately. Feeling quite confident at this point, Gillie twirled her hand over her head and planted Jem’s head between her legs for her latest spinning powerbomb attempt. Mallory called out to her, and told her to forget that move. And as Gillie looked over to her, Jem surprised her with a small package that Stringer dropped to count!

Lyn: Even her own tag partner can’t convince her and this might be a quick end!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

Gillie kicked out, and sat up with a surprised look on her face. Jem started to rise as well. When “Old School” rose to meet her, Michaels left her feet for a headscissors takedown to spike Gillie on top of her head. The redhead took a moment to collect herself, looking to her corner and then seeing Gillie was starting to get up again. She immediately sprung to her feet, and went for a clothesline of her own. Gillie ducked, and Jem darted past her to use the middle rope for a springboard into a moonsault as Gillie turned around! She hooked the far leg quickly before the referee started the count.

Zack: Gillie and Mallory had firm control of this match till she went for that powerbomb again, and now Jem has the opening she’s needed since the bell rang. And it may cost her here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Gillie kicked out again, causing Jem to roll off the cover. The redhead headed for the ropes, pulling herself to her feet as she watched Gillie starting to do the same. When Barnes turned towards her, she was met with a springboard into a flying forearm that dropped her where she stood.

Lyn: Beautiful flying forearm by Jem and Barnes ate it all!

With “Old School” down, Jem glanced towards her corner and started heading in that direction. Gillie started to stir as Jem made the tag to Angela, who came in and dropped to one knee in her team’s corner behind her opponent. When Gillie got back to her feet, Angela darted across with a big boot to her jaw. Hinchcliffe scooped her up for a stalling vertical suplex, and held her up for nearly eight seconds before she drove her down into the mat. She reached across for Gillie’s leg for the cover when Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: Angela let all the blood go right to Gillie’s head, and dropped her! NHB may be going to the finals!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Gillie’s shoulder came up before the three, causing Angela to sit up and move around behind her. When Barnes started to rise, Angela applied a seated body scissors and then a full nelson at the same time.

Lyn: A submission here to slow down the pace of the match and allow Angela to put a sure squeeze on Barnes.

Stringer got to a knee in front of Gillie, looking for a submission as Angela shoved her chin down into her chest and squeezed her body at the same time. For added damage, Angela shook her upper body like a rag doll before returning back to the hold. She then tipped over to lay on her side, and pulled Gillie down with her at the same time. Barnes’ face darkened as Angela continued to try to add more pressure to the submission.

Lyn: Her neck, the struggle to draw breath... All of it is just barring down on Gillie.

Zack: Angela is the powerhouse of her team just like Gillie, and she’s putting every bit of it to use right now.

Mallory began trying to rally the BNB fans to life in an attempt to help Gillie stay conscious as it looked as though she were fading. Gillie’s hands began to wiggle a little before she tried to roll onto all fours. But Angela pulled her back down the mat instead, continuing to apply the pressure until Gillie rolled them onto her back and the referee went to count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOPE!!

Angela immediately broke the hold, and shoved “Old School” off of her. She checked with the referee it was just a two count, and got it confirmed before she rose back to her feet. But when she turned back to the rising Gillie, she caught a palm strike to the face before both women collapsed on the mat.

Lyn: OLD SCHOOL JAM BUT BARNES CAN’T CAPITALIZE!!

They were almost parallel to each other where they lay on the mat until Gillie finally began to stir and slowly sit up. She glanced around, trying to get her bearings and find her opponent before she rolled over and threw an arm over Angela.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

But Hinchcliffe got her shoulder up in time, and Gillie rolled off and looked for her partner. Mallory already had her hand outstretched, calling Gillie’s name to help her find her.

Zack: Gillie took too much to make the cover after the OLD SCHOOL JAM, and Angela miraculously managed to get her shoulder up. She needs to find Mallory and quick!

Lyn: She may not entirely have it in her to move--!

Angela soon began to move, and was closer to her corner as Jem was reaching out for her. Both brunettes finally made it back to their feet. As Gillie went towards her corner, Angela snatched her around the waist and planted her with a STO. Once again, it was a race to their feet as Angela was still feeling the effects of Gillie’s finisher. Angela was back up a second before Gillie, but Barnes surprised her with a roaring elbow to the jaw that staggered Angela. She fired her across into the ropes where Jem tagged her back as Angela rebounded. Gillie caught Angela with a spinebuster and into the cover as Jem headed up top.

Lyn: Blind tag and Gillie has no idea what’s in store for her!

Zack: Gillie’s still on wobbly leg street, and she doesn’t realize that Jem’s about to re-enter this match….in a very impactful way!

Stringer refused to count it, telling Gillie that Angela wasn’t the legal woman. Barnes got back to her feet with a confused look before she turned to Mallory, who told her to turn back around again. As Gillie turned, Angela ducked her head between her legs and hoisted her onto her shoulders. Hinchcliffe turned as Jem left the top rope with a tornado DDT from way up high into the mat! Barnes stood on her head for a half second before gravity brought her down the mat for Jem to make the cover!

Lyn: Not a Devastation Day Device but might have been JUST as bad!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jem was yanked off the cover by Mallory. Both members of NHB descended on the mechanic, with Mallory hitting anything that moved. She fired shots at both of them before rolling her arms and dropping Angela with a bionic elbow. A second one landed on Jem’s head before the referee got her back out of the ring, only for Gillie to crawl towards her for the tag.

Zack: Mallory didn’t have a choice, Lyn! She had to stop that, Gillie wasn’t getting up from that one! And now….”Old School” is about...YES..THERE’S THE TAG!!

Mallory went right back into the ring, taking off for the ropes as NHB began to rise. She caught Angela with a flying forearm that sent her through the ropes to the floor, only to turn into a fistfight with Jem. The two exchanged blows before Bennett whipped Jem across to the far side. As soon as she rebounded, Mallory left her feet for a Thesz press and unloaded right hands onto the redhead.

Lyn: The Malicious One is in and she’s hitting everything that damn near moves!

Zack: LIke a revolving door gone nuts! If it moves, Mallory’s got a shot for it! Lefts and rights a’plenty!

Mallory got to her feet, hoisting Jem up with her. But it didn’t last long as Angela came back in, catching her with a chop block to the back of her knee. Jem used a clothesline to send Gillie through the ropes to the floor before she headed for the corner. Angela hoisted Mallory onto her shoulders. And as she fell backwards for an electric chair, Jem came off the top rope with a spinning heel kick to the jaw! The redhead dove for the cover as Angela kept an eye out for Gillie while the referee counted.

Zack: DEVASTATION DAY DEVICE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Angela helped her partner to her feet. The pair embraced before the referee raised their hands officially in victory.

Hannah: Your winners….and heading to the finals……...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: All hell broke loose at the end there, but it was the big match experience that paid off in dividends here at Wipeout! NHB are going to the finals!

Lyn: That same experience may be the key to putting down the Max Sato Experience.

As Gillie came back into the ring, she and Mallory were helped up before NHB raised their hands and gave them both hugs. The Wrecking Crew returned the favor by raising their hands before rolling out to the floor.

Zack: I don’t know when it’s gonna happen, but I’m looking forward to being there when we crown our first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions! And that could be them right there!

Lyn: Let’s just hope that it’s these two holding the tag titles when all's said and done, Zack.

Jem & Angela share a double fist bump in the center of the ring before we head elsewhere.

Here Today, Gone Today

As we return to the back, we see Future Shock reporter Sara Wilkins is not at the interview position. Instead, the brunette is heading through the hallways to some destination before she turns the corner and almost runs into the Director.

Sara: Sorry about that!

Adam: No problem. I’m glad you’re here. I need you to do me a favor.

He places a ring and bracelet into Sara’s hand before wrapping her fingers around them both, and then speaks again.

Adam: That’s Kaya Crimson’s jewelry I got back from the Choir earlier. Do me a favor, and go put that in her locker room. She’s still at the beach, but she’ll be glad to see it when she gets back.

Sara: Sure thing. I’ll do that now.

Adam: Thanks, Sara.

Adam heads one direction as Sara goes in the other, making another turn and passing some doorways before finding Kaya’s locker room. She opened the door, and sat the jewelry on the table. She glanced back to the door behind her before heading out the other way, and nearly running into someone else as she was about to make a turn.

Sara: Oh, hello Missy!

Missy: Hi, Sara. I almost didn’t see you there.

Sara: Seems to be a theme tonight. I saw you in the opening. What brought you to Wipeout though? Just getting to punch David Hasselhoff?

Missy: I thought that was a pretty good reason to be here, I’ve been itching to do that since December! But also I wanted to watch the show live, so I was going to be here anyway. Hasselhoff getting what he deserved was just a happy bonus.

Sara: Oh, well that makes sense. Tell you what, you can come with me to catering. I’m almost done for the night, and we can watch the rest of the show together. And they have crabcakes.

Missy: That sounds like a good idea to me, and who can resist crabcakes when they’re on offer?

The two double back to head to catering, but as they pass the room Sara had left, the reporter stops and looks back at the table with a curious look.

Sara: Now I know I left Kaya’s jewelry on that table…

Missy: Are you sure you didn’t put them somewhere else? Or maybe they fell off….

Sara: I’m positive they were right there….

As Sara looked more than a bit quizzical, someone in a black and blue Choir robe shuffled past behind them whistling a hymn. As they both glanced back to see the woman, the show heads elsewhere.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:18:26 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: