Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:51:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 19, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 19, 2017  (Read 534 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 19, 2017, 10:43:24 pm »

The words “Recorded This Afternoon…” appear in the corner of the screen as the show cuts to one of the shorelines somewhere near Tampa. Part of the beach is cordoned off with fans surrounding it as they see some of the production staff checking over six jet skis sitting in the surf. We also see the six women competing in the challenge as they get ready. First, we see Mila Midnight stretching in a red two piece swimsuit. Casey Atherton is wearing ….a business suit top with shorts. Britt Kane and Angel are both wearing white bikinis, while Kaya Crimson and Rose are chatting with each other.

Zack: It’s time for the jet ski challenge we promised, fans. As you can see, the girls are ready to go out there. The rules are simple for this. They are to go out to the buoy you see there in the distance and circle around it before coming back.

Lyn: Zack did I miss something. Why is... Casey wearing a... You know what. I don’t wanna know.

One of the officials blow the whistle, and all six women head for their respective jet skis after putting on their life jackets. Kaya casts a long stare over at Casey for a moment, and glances around. For once, none of the choir seems to be present. Britt looks quite eager to get started, while Angel looks like she’d much rather be beating up Britt, thanks to a stare she’s giving the newcomer. “Poison” Rose Gardner is dressed like a Totodile, including a blue plastic tail and her head peeking out of it’s mouth.

Lyn: A Roseodile. The Nom Nom Pokemon. Poison and Water Type... Special attacks include Poison Jab, Water Pulse, Constrict, and... Roll Out? I didn’t even know Water Types could learn Roll Out.

Zack:  Well she’s special. And seems to have a costume for every occasion. Plus there’s nowhere out here to hide a Nintendo box.

The whistle blows again as they all start pushing their watercraft into the ocean, start them running, and take off with the beachgoers watching. We go to a helicopter view overhead as the girls race straight ahead towards the buoy quite a bit away. Britt Kane starts to edge ahead, and halfway take the lead before we see Kaya Crimson gaining ground right behind her. Rose and Casey are neck and neck for a moment until a member of the choir pops out from under water in his robe with a snorkel in his mouth. It startles Rose who swerves to avoid hitting him, giving Casey the lead over her.

Lyn: ...I see the choir are like active naval mines in the water. Shoulda ran him over Rose.

Zack: No one would blame her if she had have done that!

Mila begins to gain ground on Casey as she starts to pull up near her. Atherton glances over her shoulder as the water sprays behind her. The former military officer finally gains on her and passes her, and starts to run even with Kaya Crimson for the lead. Angel finally gets a better control of her jet ski, and starts to get closer to them as she goes up alongside Britt. They circle the buoy within seconds of each other, and begin heading back towards the shore. Angel starts veering towards Britt, looking as though she were trying to run into her. But Kane starts trying to keep distance between them.

Zack: Angel doesn’t need to be getting that close to the other jet skis, that can be dangerous for whoever is on it. Not that I think she cares at all.

Lyn: She doesn’t strike me as someone worried about the safety of human life.

Mila takes the lead as Rose pulls ahead of Casey after the turn, causing some of the water to splash into her face. Casey doesn’t bother going around the buoy though, and just makes a sharp turn ahead of it and takes the lead as a result. As she takes the lead, another choir member comes up from under the water in his robe and snorkel...causing Mila to swerve to avoid him. Casey beams as she heads towards the shore with the field trying to catch up to her.

Lyn: These churchgoers are putting themselves in harm’s way just to offer Casey a lead.

Zack: You’re not kidding! They could suffer serious injury with one of these devices. But they just keep popping up.

Unlike the others, Kaya makes a beeline right for the choir member. She scares the life out of him as he dives back underwater to avoid her. She begins to gain on Casey with Rose, and Britt right behind her. Angel also begins to gain some ground as well, while Mila seems to be focused entirely on the shore. All six begin to run within a jet ski of one another, looking like a photo finish is about to take place.

Zack: They are barreling towards the shore despite all the damn choir members who Casey has apparently planted in the Atlantic!

Lyn: We may have to use the instant replay for this one!

With the six women barreling towards the shore, we begin to see more members of the Future Shock Choir appear on the beach. They each produce a NERF gun from under their robes in lock step like military officers.

Lyn: The choir with NERF guns... And not the kind you get from Dollar General either when you were a kid and mowing lawns saw you get no scratch! THESE ARE REAL NERF GUNS!

Zack: I wondered where they were when this thing started, I guess they were loading up! She can’t even try to win a jet ski race fair!

And as the women bolt forward, they aim and start firing at five of them, but not Casey. Britt and Kaya catch foam missiles in the face as Casey picks up the lead. Rose bats the missiles away with ease, but loses some distance along with Mila before Casey makes it back first. Casey is ruled the winner as the other jet skis come to a stop. As Casey raises her hand in victory, Kaya bolts off her jet ski and tackles her to the ground and starts unloading on the redhead. The Choir immediately begin pummeling her before Britt and Mila and Rose try to help out until security manages to pull everyone apart.

Zack: Kaya wants a piece of Casey, but she dove right into the middle of the Choir! And we both know those nuts don’t have a problem getting physical!

Lyn: Crimson don’t know much about jetskis, but she does know how to throw hands... here comes security!

Amidst the confusion, Angel looked to be slipping up behind Britt as she was watching it all unfold. And just as she was about to wrap the piano wire around her neck, Kane caught her with a spinning backfist that sent her into the sand. She was about to go after her before security went to pull them apart as well.

Zack: This water challenge has broken down into a brawl, good thing we have security out there or this would have gotten even more out of hand! Casey has won the jet ski challenge, even if no one is happy about it.

Lyn: I’m not sure how done with each other Casey or Kaya may be... Or Britt or Angel for that matter.

As the girls are separated, the show heads back to the Amalie Arena.

The Wilting Rose

As the show comes back from a brief commercial for Sin & Sacrifice, we find the arena darkened entirely except for a lone spotlight over the ring. Standing in that spotlight are five little girls, each in matching black dresses. They hold hands in a circle, and begin to sing.

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down

The girls stop in their tracks where they stand before they are accompanied by the music that goes with the nursery rhyme they are singing. They also begin to dance around hand in hand again.

Ring-a-round the rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down

They all start giggling, and run out of the spotlight before reappearing under it again with baskets in their hands. One by one, they file out of the ring, leaving a trail of wilted rose petals behind them...almost as if they are leaving a path before they disappear to the back. The path is lit as a result before more music begins to play now.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

Suddenly a hand starts to rise from under the sand on the beach themed stage. It reaches up from the dirt, and is followed by another. Each hand seems like it’s being pulled up like a root before a red haired woman shimmies up to stand on the stage with a long stare at the crowd then the camera.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

The woman in a flowing black dress heads down the aisle, taking her time before she arrives at the bottom of the ramp. She throws her head back, and kisses her hand before blowing towards the rafters when the lights come back up to show it is a woman already known to SVW fans….

Lacey.

She strolls up the steps, stepping through the ropes into the ring, already achieving quite a din of boos from the crowd (at least the ones who recognize her). She picks up a microphone left for her, and looks around the Tampa crowd for a moment before lifting it to her lips.

Lacey: Oh come now, how can you boo little ole me.. You haven’t even had the pleasure of getting to know me yet. I can see that some of you recognize me, you must be SVW fans. In which case you’ll already know my name. For those who don’t I am Lacey and as you should have already deduced I am an SVW wrestler… and now, Future Shock too. Aren’t you all just lucky? Double doses of deliciousness. I’ve been an avid fan of Future Shock, but alas it was missing something. It needed a little spice. A little flavor. A little tantalising. So here I am. It’s ok, you can all thank me later, I understand that my presence has probably left you all a little awestruck.  Don’t be ashamed to look. Because as Future Shock will come to know….

She inhales as though she is smelling a bouquet of flowers before her eyes pop open with a smile.

Lacey: Pain can be beautiful.

The boos begin anew as the Stitched Up Heart song begins to play again, and we head to a brief commercial for the Future Shock merchandise online store.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:50:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: