Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 05:42:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Confused State

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused State  (Read 190 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:25:55 am »

OOC: Meant to get this thing done earlier, but had alot of things come up other then the weather situation.

(Off-Camera)

8/17/17
11: 13 pm
Cleveland, Ohio

(Our scene opens up with a shot of elevator doors. It doesn’t take very long for those elevator doors to open up and we soon spot the duo of Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason.

Neither seems very pleased at the moment. Not after returning from Quicken Loans Arena, the site of tonight’s Velocity show, and their surprise encounter with one Andi Takata.

To say they were left in an aggrieved mood would be an understatement. What Silas wanted to do was go out there and declare their right to the FFW Championship. That was the grand plan. The side plan was to have it come across to the public that Nevaeh screwed up at Unstoppable. That she “dropped the ball”, she knew it, the world would know it, and that everyone knew who the blame for the loss was on.

He wanted to humble her in front of the world. He wanted her and the world to know who the real reason for success was. And Nevaeh would oblige him and give him what he wanted.

That was where they were at now in this. She was to be a silent warrior for him now. To only speak when he allowed her the courtesy. Public opinion be damned. JUst look at earlier tonight with how Andi mocked her for being so quiet. It was her role now, a role she nearly blew due to her anger getting the best of her. She was going to say something to the Space Princess if Silas had not intervened.

She nearly cost herself so much, but it was so hard for her to just stand there and be made fun of. To be called a “chicken boo” and not say anything. It was made even worse when she just stood by and let Silas “handle” everything. He was gonna “handle” everything from now on. Nevaeh just had to do what she was told…

...it made her want to vomit everywhere.

But this is what she got herself into. She hated herself so much for all the dumb things she done to get to this point. She caused all of this to happen. She caused herself to have to stand there and look like an idiot who can’t speak for herself. To be called a chicken and a coward.

The only positive for ehr was that she did have the chance to fight Andi and show her she was the top wrestler in this company. But the fact she was having a match with her was still surprising. Silas accepted her challenge...that was different. He never wanted to do things on other people’s terms. And after Leona, Nevaeh was thinking he’d be leery of such a thing

But he accepted it….why?

He had a reason. Would he even tell her? Did it matter?

Nevaeh and Silas walked down the hall, there rooms were adjoined together. They first reached Nevaeh’s. She was just glad she got here without having to hear him talk too much. She approached the door and waited for him to swipe the keycard. As part of these new strict rules he had in place for her she couldn’t even have a keycard. He really did control everything she did now.

Nevaeh stood to the side and waited as Silas grabbed the keycard and swiped it. He opened the door...and walked into her room. Nevaeh stood there, shock and annoyance flooding her body. He had something he wanted to say after all...lucky her.

Nevaeh let out a deep breath before entering the room and closing the door. Silas had his hands on his hips, staring at her, while shaking his head. He looked disappointed as he did this. Nevaeh could only imagine what was going through his mind. She stood there and looked back at him. After several moments she finally spoke up)

’What is it Silas? What is that you want to talk about?”

(Silas looked at Nevaeh with a perturbed expression on his face)

”Ain’t it obvious? I got that damn woman, alien, whatever she thinks she is getting involved in my business. She ruined my statement out there and wants ta try and position herself as the “Franchise Player”. The woman can’t go five seconds without embarrassing herself with nonsense, acting like a fool with her science fiction crap. She ain’t nothing but a nerd! Yet she wants ta be portrayed as the face of the company? What kind of bullshit is this?”

(Nevaeh was conflicted over his statements. On one hand he made viable point. Andi was annoying, atleast Nevaeh thought so. She just never stopped with her antics. She was always pushing some sort of product whether it be cola or donuts. Tonight was a DVD. She was s hill, someone who talked your ear off.

Add on the way she dressed. The bright colored hair. She was practically screaming for attention with it all. To Nevaeh she was an insufferable being. Nevaeh had never liked Andi since the day she and Kaoru stepped foot in the company. Throughout the past couple of years they’d exchanged snide remarks at the other, but had never crossed actual paths till tonight. Standing in that ring with her, hearing with Andi had to say about her made Nevaeh’s blood boil. She was already in a foul mood having to stand there and have Silas cryptically berate her in front of the world. To have someone else come out and add salt to the wound. To have Andi want to claim she was just as good as her was something Nevaeh found disrespectful.

Yet she knew deep down what Andi could do in that ring. While she wasn’t the most refined in the ring she was skilled nonetheless. You don’t accumulate the title she has, nor leave Unstoppable as Unity Champion two years in a row. As much as Nevaeh didn't want to admit it right now she knew Andi could go in the ring. That she was a major threat to her.

That wasn’t something Silas wanted to hear. He had his own ideas she was sure. For now she just went along with it)

’She’s an idiot. She thinks this is just some kinda video game challenge. That beating me helps her level up or whatever it is they say. She’s practically a child out there with how she acts. That’s all she was doing was running her mouth.”

(Nevaeh just talked with no real emphasize behind it.  She just said what she thought he would of liked to have heard. Yet Silas still seemed upset.)

”No shit she was running her mouth. That’s all she ever does. She talks all the damn time, making up those dumb little sayings. What the hell is a chicken boo anyways, huh? But hey all them fools out there were just drinking it up weren’t they? How the hell does this company allow such a disgrace to the wrestling business ta go out there and represent the company? Wait it’s the same company not giving me the FFW title shot..then again someone else fucked that up for me.”

(Nevaeh didn’t say a word back to him after that. What was the point? Heads just threaten her with exposing things anyways. So she just stood there and let him keep rambling on.)

”Disrespect is all I get, but I’m not one ta let shit slide. Not with how she was standing there and coming at me. That’s why I accepted her match. She thinks she knows what we’re all about. She ain’t got the slightest clue. We gonna humble the weeb. Now it’s alittle tricky cause she do got the damn tag partner with ehr, but we can find a way to get her alone and attack her. And this time we make sure she is severely injured. No fuck ups on yer part this time.”

(Nevaeh had to force herself to keep it together. She wanted to snap back that she wasn’t the one who slammed the car door on Leona’s leg, that was him. He didn’t swing as hard as he thought....or lacked the strength to do so. But again that wouldn't help her right now. So once more she spoke with emotion.)

”Yeah...ok…if that’s the way you want it then we’ll do it. I’ll make sure I injure her this time. How do ya want ta do it?”

(Silas had picked up on her demeanor and tone. Now looking at her with annoyance.)

”Hey! I’m here tryin’ ta do ya a favor. Show alittle bit more like and appreciation will ya? I mean if ya don’t want me ta just say the word and I’ll leave...but who knows what might happen?”

(There he was with the threats. He just loved having all of this over Nevaeh’s head now, for he knew what the result was gonna be. Nevaeh shook her head before looking at him with a glare)

’I’m doing as you asked. I’m doing everything. I stood in the ring like you wanted me to. I nodded my head and agreed I dropped the ball like you wanted me to. I didn't say anything like you wanted me to. What else do you want?”

(Silas stared at her with a stern glare, now pointing his finger at her.)

’I’m glad ya brought that up. Ya were doing as ya were told like a fine little pup, but ya almost dropped the ball out there again. Ya almost talked after I told ya several times not ta. That no matter what ya are not ta make a peep. But ya almost cracked. The Weeb almost had ya chirping. That’s not good Nevaeh. Shows  a lack of discipline on yer end. We gonna have ta work on that and get ya ta be better at following instructions.”

(Nevaeh again wanted to retort that she was being insulted to her face. How could she just stand there and allow that to happen. But once more she knew that he wasn’t gonna care. This was all about him and not single care was given about her. So she stayed quiet and just hoped he’d get through this as fast as possible

Silas though wasn’t done.)

”But above all else what I want ya ta do is win. Win matches, get me back the FFW title. That;s all. It’s simple isn’t it? I think so. Do as I tell ya, get wins. That’s all ya have ta do Nevaeh. Any other wrestler in the world would love ta be in yer position, having me guide their career. I got the golden ticket, all ya have ta do is follow the damn plan. Do that and we’ll both end up getting what we want. Ya don’t...and well ya gonna go from being on top of the wrestling world ta living on cheap motels talking about what ya used ta be all alone, no friends wanting ta do anything with ya. Which works better for ya?”

(Nevaeh just stared right at him, getting very tired of his threats against her. She was regretting not choking him out a few days ago, though she did make the right choice. It was the first time she’d made the right choice in a while.

Standing there and being berated felt horrible, but hurting those close to her would be worse. She already did that by dropping all contact with them, but it was probably for the best.

Right now she needed to deal with this asshole who was manipulating things even more now. How was she gonna get out of this unscathed? Without Ember or anyone else going down? That was something she had to live with and figure out.

Nevah and Silas stared at one another till there was a knock at the door. Both turned to look at the door, surprised by the event. Nevaeh wasn’t expecting anybody to drop by. Not like she had the chance nor wanted to talk to anybody recently. So whoever it was knocking was a mystery to her. Silas however seemed agitated as another knock was soon heard.

He looked back towards nevaeh, sternly gesturing with his index finger towards the door. He spoke in a soft, yet growl like tone to Nevaeh)

”Who the fuck is that? Ya know damn well ya ain’t suppose ta be having anybody here. Ya been talking ta somebody when I forbid it? Yer already breaking the rules?”

(Silas stared at Nevaeh with an inquisitive glance. Nevaeh could see where this was going. He was taunting her with his power, with his threats. He knew full well she didn’t want him to make good on any of them. She looked back at him, somewhat defensive and hostile, but told him the truth. There was nothing else to tell him.)

”I know what the rules are. I haven’t talked to anybody. I don’t know who that is. I’ve done everything you’ve told me to. I’m serious I don’t know who that is at the door.”

(Silas just stood there and glared at Nevaeh for a moment before bringing his hand around towards her. His finger was right under her chin as he spoke through gritted teeth)

’I swear Nevaeh if yer lying right now ya gonna regret it. I’d love ta see how you’d explain ta Ember how her career got ruined because ya couldn’t listen ta instructions.”

(Hearing his threat did cause Nevaeh trepidation as she was trying to avoid her friends getting harmed. She looked back at him, dropping her attitude and seemingly asking him not to go that far.)

Please don’t...I’m not lying. I don’t have a clue who that is. I haven’t talked to anybody. How am I supposed to invite someone here if I’m not allowed to even speak for myself, huh? I have nothing to do with this. Whoever that is came up here on their own. The only person I have even thought about talking with is you. That’s it!”

(Silas studied Nevaeh to see if he really bought what she was saying at the moment. He had to, she was telling him the truth this time around. She had nothing to hide and was going to make sure Ember didn’t get hurt cause of another mistake by her.

Silas was still surly as he groaned)

”Ya stay right there. I’m gonna deal with whoever this is and then we get back to this Weeb nonsense.”

(Silas now began to make his way to the door. He was already annoyed having to deal with this surprise occurrence, but his mood turned even more sour once he peered through the peephole. He took a step back and looked like he was fuming. Nevaeh noticed his reaction and tried to figure out what could of caused it

She soon got her answer as he stormed over to her, and remained speaking in a whispering growl)

”Ya go into the bathroom. Ya stay in there and lock the door. Ya do not talk, ya do not open it, ya do not do anything until I till ya otherwise, ya understand me?”

(Nevaeh was now trying to understand why he had this sudden change to him. He was suppose to be getting rid of this person. Why did she have to hide?)

”What is going on with you? Who is it? Why do I have to...”

(Silas cut her off as his venom spewed even fiercer.)

’It’s yer good buddy Steph. How random that she’d show up here. Ya slip some kind of message ta her at the show behind my back? Pay some worker ta till her ta meet ya here? Ya tell me right now Nevaeh. Ya plotting that bullshit? Ya lying ta my face all over again?”

(Nevaeh was now stunned to hear that it was Steph at the door right now. She was conflicted on how to feel. She felt she knew why Steph was there..but how did she know where she was? She hadn’t talked to her in nearly a month. She still would not answer any phone calls Steph or Ember made. Nevaeh basically cut her out of her life to try and spare her from exactly this.

Silas has not dropped the suspicion that Steph was behind her drug use. He still felt she was the reason for it. Nevaeh didn't want Steph to catch his wrath either, but now there she was on the opposite side of the door?

Nevaeh felt she had to try and salvage this. To not have this cause any potential problems. But Nevaeh knew Steph well enough to know that she was a loyal friend. And it was that loyalty that had her at that door right now. Steph was here, however she found her, to check up on her. She had to be. Nevaeh just wished it wasn’t right now

Though she didn’t know if there was a good time for that. Nevaeh was still embarrassed and feared the thought of trying and explain everything that happened. Explain how she once again screwed up so epically.

Regardless right now she needed to try and not have Steph deal with this ass on her own.)

’I didn’t do anything. I..I did as you told me. She’s innocent Silas. Whatever you think happened didn’t. Don’t blame her. Blame me. She had nothing to…”

(Silas took a step towards Nevaeh and wrapped his hand around her mouth. He squeezed his hand firm around her jaw, making sure Nevaeh couldn’t get out a word. Nevaeh’s eye grew big, her body tensed up. But she didn’t react like last time. This time she just stood there, feeling shame as he talked down to her)

’Shut yer fucking mouth! Shut it! I don’t want ta hear that bullshit again. Something don’t smell right here and I will find out exactly who got ya involved with that shit. For now though do as yer told and get in the damn bathroom already. Or else something very, very bad will happen ta somebody ya care about. Want ta leave it ta chance and see who it is?”

(Silas pointed towards the bathroom, glaring at Nevaeh with contempt. Nevaeh stared at him with a mix of anger and sadness. He was serious with his threat and she was helpless to stop him. Her eyes shifted from him to the door behind him. She didn’t hide her pain from him as she lowered her head.

Realizing she couldn’t win this argument she did as she was told. She made her way to the bathroom door and closed it. Silas walked right up to the door and went to turn the handle to make sure it was locked.

Nevaeh now began to pace in the bathroom,  gravely concerned for how this exchange between Silas and Steph was about to go. Nevaeh pressed an ear to the door, trying to see if she could hear anything going on in there. She hoped Steph would be alright, but with Silas he was liable to do anything.

Silas shook his head as he heard Steph knock once more. He made his way over to the door and took a deep breath. His anger soon subsided, replaced with an even keeled demeanor. He reached for the doorknob and went about opening the door.

Steph stood in front of the door, wearing no expensive looking clothing. Seemingly gone were the days that she was dressed to the nines, walking about in pumps and some dresses that looked like one good gust of wind would blow the whole thing away... Surely there was a little bit of cleavage showing, but aside that she wore a long sleeved blouse and a skirt to match it, holding onto a golden briefcase... A prize from SVW’s annual Midas Touch... Since winning it she carried the thing everywhere with her, never letting it out of her sight. While she wasn’t seeing the most success in FFW, apparently other companies were a sight of greener pastures. She watched Silas curiously, and smiled slightly.)

”Mr. Mason, can Nevaeh come out and play?”

(Steph’s wardrobe wasn’t the only dramatic change as Silas was no longer ogling Steph like he sue to. Instead he looked at her with surprise, even turning back and looking at the bathroom door. Nevaeh had heard Steph’s voice, a chill running down her spine now. With her battling emotions she was scared, but in a way happy to hear Steph’s voice. It was good to hear someone who actually cared for her, who wanted the best for her instead of someone trying to tear her down or insult her tonight. Nevaeh had a fleeting moment of joy, before snapping back to the reality that her being here could lead to an ugly situation.

Silas turned back and spoke with shock in his voice.)

”Steph? I..I got ta say this is a surprise. Did Nevaeh call ya up here? I wasn’t expecting ya, she hadn’t said anything about ya dropping by.”

(Silas made sure he worded his questions a certain way. He was gonna catch Nevaeh and Steph in their lies right now. Who was she to come here tonight and give him that fake smile? He saw through her now. Good for nothing tramp...

Nevaeh heard the question posed and figured Steph could manage this. After all she ahdn’t called her at all lately.

Steph’s smile remained on her face, but the side of her lip twitched as she peered where his eyes followed. From what she could see under his arm Nevaeh wasn’t even in the room.)

”Well Silas, I haven’t heard from Nevaeh in quite a long time. Doesn’t return my calls. Doesn’t look back at texts. I’m pretty sure the last one I sent, I got an automated message back that my phone number had been blocked off... A girl gets kind of lonely you know when one of her best friends just drops off the face of the earth.”

(Silas kept a serene look on his face as he heard her out. She had to be covering for her. This wasn’t by coincidence. He knew something was going on here right now. To keep it going he now looked saddened)

”Yeah she’s..she’s taking that Unstoppable lose pretty hard. Really feels she let alot of people down. I mean she cried her eyes out backstage, apologizing ta me over and over for the loss. I tried to tell her we can fix it, but we gotta be real precise in what we do. But she still hasn’t gotten over. She barely wants ta do anything. She barely even wants ta talk ta me. I didn’t realize she had blocked yer number. But say how did ya know where her room was?”

(“Got ya bitch” is what shot through Silas head. He got her now. He exposed her. Again Nevaeh knew there was no link. As for how Steph knew where she was...that woman was crafty...too crafty sometimes now that she thought about it..

Steph glared at the cowboy, her face face scrunched up as though she was confused about something before she rummaged into her pocket and held up a folded piece of paper, gently unfolding it before lifting it up.)

”I just requested the slip of where all the wrestlers hanging around for the show would be registered at from the front office. You know they always keep these things, Silas. Those losses must be really getting to you too.”

(Without a single flicker of a reaction she held it out to him and true to the word it was a sheet that detailed where everyone was staying. Of course no one outside of company personnel could see this, but Steph did work there after all.

Nevaeh nodded her head from the bathroom, knowing Steph was doing alright, but that Silas was probably getting angrier with each valid reason she came up with.

Silas took the piece of paper and read it over several times. He was beginning to get aggravated with this situation. He could feel it in his bones that Steph and Nevaeh had talked. He just needed a slight bit of proof. But so far he had zilch. He began to nod his head as he looked back up at Steph, waving the paper)

’They just give this information out? Gonna have ta talk ta the office later tonight. I mean I’m not trying ta offend ya. It’s just right now Nevaeh isn’t really wanting ta be bothered. I’m trying ta help her get her confidence back up. Don’t need people knowing where she is so easily and coming ta bother ya know. Nobody likes uninvited guests.”

(Silas, with a calm demeanor, stared right at Steph as he said that. She nodded sagely, completely nonplussed by him. If he was trying to drop a hint, she didn’t seem to catch it, yet there was an interesting choice of words in how she responded to it.)

”I hear you loud and clear. You just have people hovering around, wearing out their welcome. I mean sometimes, you just gotta you know....”

(TTHHNNKK!!

She punched the wall next to the door frame. It didn’t even look as though she had put that much effort into it, but when she moved her hand there was an impacted sized crater in the shape of her fist. She didn’t even wave her fingers as though it stung, even though her fingers and knuckles looked raw. Silas for his part noticed it. He remained looking calm as he took a breath.

Nevaeh heard the sound as well and became concerned. Did Silas do something? Was he trying to intimidate her? Fuckong asshole. She wanted to grab the handle and open the door...but that would have been worse. For now she remained against the door and kept listening in.)

”Check ‘em. You know how that is, Silas. You’ve been doing this for years.”

(Silas slowly nodded his head as he looked at Steph)

’That I have. I have my ways of dealing with little pests like that. Ways that will make them ever regret crossing me or the people I care about, like Nevaeh. Right now my focus is helping her get her confidence back and regain the FFW Championship. That’s what she told me she wants more then anything and I am here to do what is best for my client. But more importantly my friend.”

(There was a small pause as she watched him quietly, and her eyes seemed to narrow…

Nevaeh looked as if she was ready to hurl after hearing his statement. She shook her head as we cut back to Steph. The brunette stared at Silas before she nodded slowly as though she had seen something she had never realized before.)

”You’re fucking her, aren’t you?”

(Silas now looked at her with shock. Nevaeh backed away from the door, mouthing the words “WHAT THE FUCK? She again was ready to open the door, this time to chew out Steph.

Silas was still reeling from what eh heard, his actual emotions coming out as he spoke)

”Come again? I assure ya there is nothing like that going on. Me and Nevaeh are strictly professional and I must say I’m disappointed ya’d even make such a remark. Very crass if I may say so.”

”Silas, I would think by now you’d know me well enough to be crass but I mean the signs have all been laid there. She’s upset for disappointing you, you telling her that it’s okay, trying to convince her of the fact. Her head has been out of the game, you’re trying to get her confidence back. I mean your mouth says no but your eyes, Silas. Your eyes say a different tale there.”

(Silas glared at Steph and shook his head. He rubbed the bridge of his nose before taking a deep breath. Nevaeh stood there, hands on her hips, trying to figure out just why Steph was going this route. She had a reason, but Nevaeh didn’t understand it. Steph did have her own flair to things.)

”I don’t know what got into yer head right now Steph, but it’s classless. I thought ya were better than that. I thought someone who claimed ta be Nevaeh’s best friend would show more resect than ta toss out something like that. Right now Nevaeh is going through a tough time, a very difficult moment in her life and yer here spouting off nonsense.  I think it’s best if ya go back to yer room Steph.”

(Stephanie only nodded slowly, giving one last look to Nevaeh’s manager. She began to walk away at least but stopped short. She seemed as though she was actually debating telling him something. Whatever might have been, whether threat or trying to continue on she only nodded slowly and frowned, walking away. Down the hall she went without another word, only taking one final look at Silas... But that was until she turned right around and came right in front of him. )

”I’d like to speak to her.”

(Nevaeh now began to get tense. She already knew Silas was gonna deny that request, but what f he didn’t? What if she had to look Steph face to face? What was she gonna tell her? How could she keep calm and act like everything was cool when she knew Steph was gonna be looking at her with a very inquisitive look Steph wanted answers, and Nevaeh was afraid to give them to her.

Silas again turned somber as he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders)

’I’m sure you would, but it’s like I told you. Nevaeh isn’t wanting to talk ta anybody right now. She just wants ta be left alone for the time being. It’s a process ya can’t rush somebody through. I mean I’d like for her ta get through this, but I can’t force her ta do what I want ya know.”

”Yeah. I know better than anyone but when I pretty much checked out mentally after the worst night in my career, she was trying to reach me and didn’t stop until she heard from me, so what does it say about me if I don’t at least try? I am begging you here, at least lemme say something to her.”

(Silas wanted Steph gone yesterday, but here she was still bugging him. He found himself despising what she just said. How Nevaeh reached out to help her. Yeah he was sure he know how they got through it.

Nevaeh heard Steph’s words and became saddened once more. She remembered that loss Steph endured. How it hurt her. Nevaeh was there for her, just like Steph had been there for her during all of this. She was one of her best friends...and nevaeh was scared of her because she cared...)

’Well Nevaeh is a caring person and I’m sure she was there helping ya get through things in all different sorts of ways. I’m sure it was quite the comfort food extravaganza ya both had. But again Steph it’s not up ta me. I’m just doing what’s best for Nevaeh. If she wanted ta talk ta ya she would. But I mean if she blocked yer number..well...that kinda says it all doesn’t it?”

(Whether Silas would have believed her reaction or not, she looked legitimately perplexed by his statement. She stared at him for a few moments longer before she looked slowly at the indentation her fist had made against the wall. This time she left without another word, the only real response Silas wanted to hear from her.

He watched her go, making sure she got in the elevators. Once he saw she had and they closed, he closed the hotel door, his scowl returning)

”Stupid bitch!”

(Silas now made his way to the bathroom door and knocked on it. Nevaeh slowly opened it up, her head staring down at the ground. Silas looked at her with a mix of anger and disgust.)

’Did ya hear all of that? She really thinks she can fool me don’t she? Well that bitch got something coming her way just ya watch. As for ya...ya need to start getting ready for training. We got us a Space princess ta humble...or should I say ya better humble her!”

(Nevaeh remained looking down at the floor as she slowly nodded her head. )
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: