Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:43:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017  (Read 268 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:32:44 am »

Velocity returns to the ring with Maggie Rourke standing front and center (where she usually is at these times).

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: Since capturing the title at Unstoppable 8, Scarlett Silver has been on cloud nine. But tonight is her first defense, and the winner of this match will meet Ruby Tyler at Sin & Sacrifice. Joining me is Scarlett’s friend and part time tag partner, Missy, who will be jumping into Global Wars next week.

Missy: It’s a pleasure to be here again, Zack. It’s always good to watch the matches from this position and I seriously can’t wait for Global Wars to start, I had only just arrived in Future Shock when last year’s was taking place.

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome the challenger….. MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out.

Zack: Mandy Gray earned this opportunity by defeating the first Fast Track Champion, Bianca Salvador, a few weeks ago. She could have a banner few weeks if she picks up this title and the Aspire Ring in Future Shock next month as well.

Missy: Scarlett will do well not to underestimate Mandy. Having faced her myself recently I know just how tough of an opponent she can be.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Missy: Scarlett hasn’t stopped smiling or polishing the title since she won it at Unstoppable. I know she is determined to keep hold of it, anyway she can.

Zack: I wouldn’t be surprised about that at all. I’m sure CK has prepared her well for this as he no doubt did for you when you faced her.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women before she calls for the bell to start the match. On one side, Mandy looks determined and loosening up in the corner. On the other side as Christian hops down to the floor, Scarlett hops up to lay across the top rope in the corner and tease her hair a bit as she looks back to Mandy, who doesn’t look amused at all.

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake… her and that hair. I swear I’m going to shave it off while she sleeps.

Zack: Doesn’t look like Scarlett thinks Mandy is too much of a threat to her title, but I’m not sure she qualifies anyone as a real threat.

As Scarlett looks as though she’s about to come down, Mandy charges across and kicks the top turnbuckle and sends her up and over onto her stomach across it instead. A second and third kick bounce her off it to straddle the top rope before Mandy grabs it, and begins shaking Silver like a leaf until she falls off to the canvas in almost a fetal position. The crowd eats it up as Mandy gives a fluff of her own hair mocking Scarlett before dropping an elbow across her chest.

Missy: Ouch. That is never a pleasant experience. It might convince Scarlett to take Mandy a little more seriously though, hopefully.

Zack: Unlike the song, she’ll definitely be able to keep her hands to herself for the night after all that. Mandy isn’t one to take lightly.

As Silver started to get up, Mandy caught her with a kick to the ribs before yanking her up by the arm back to her feet. She shoved her back into the same corner as before before following in and unleashing a volley of chops across her chest one after another. Each shot rang throughout the arena before Gray fired her across to the opposite corner. Silver struck chest first, only for Mandy to connect with an avalanche splash to her back to crush her against it. She quickly snatched the back of her head, and planted her with a reverse DDT into a lateral press!

Zack: Silver has had zero offense, and she may be about to cough up her title in record time!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Scarlett kicked out at two, causing Mandy to hammer her with elbows to the body before she got to her feet again.

Missy: Luckily she’s managed to hold onto it for the moment, and thankfully we’ve passed the 28 second mark already so she’s not in contention for shortest match anymore.

Mandy pulled Scarlett to lean against the corner in a seated position. Before she had a chance to move though, Gray started unloading kicks into her body and stomping repeatedly. She doubled back to the far corner, measuring the seated champion for a moment before taking off across the ring with a baseball slide. Unfortunately for her, Christian pulled his client out of the ring into both arms as Mandy wrapped herself around the post instead. Kincaid laid Scarlett back on the apron, and sat her up as she tried to pull herself together.

Missy: That would have been extremely painful for Scarlett.. I think Christian might deserve a fruit basket at the very least.

Zack: Much like his bachelor days, Kincaid never learned to keep his hands off the ladies. This time, he saved Scarlett from what I am sure would have been as bad as you stated.

Scarlett got her wits about her, and slipped down to her feet on the floor. She headed around the corner as the referee was admonishing Christian for what he did, giving Scarlett the chance to grab Mandy’s feet and jerk her into the post a second time when she was starting to crawl away. Glancing over to still see Keanan reading Christian the riot act, the champion slid back into the ring and delivered a low blow with a kick between the legs that dropped Mandy back to the mat before Keanan turned back to the match.

Zack: I guess you can call that a little payback from Scarlett after Mandy used that top rope like a bull at the rodeo underneath her earlier. Keanan saw none of it though.

Missy: Everybody knows if the referee doesn’t see it, it doesn’t count….

Scarlett then mounted her back, and began to scrub her face against the mat with an amused look on her face. When she finally got to her feet, she snatched her arms around Mandy’s waist and snapped off a belly to back suplex that saw the back of Mandy’s head hit the middle turnbuckle before she collapsed to the mat. Feeling much more confident now, she headed to the nearest corner and seemed to be planning something. But instead she hopped up to sit across the middle rope and let her head hang backwards over the top as though she were relaxing in the sun.

Missy: What on earth is she doing now? Jeez Scarlett, you’re in the middle of a match not a spa day!

Zack: It’s well documented that her focus tends to come and go, and clearly it’s gone for the moment as she looks like she’s sunbathing over there.

Silver started to get back up again, pulling herself together in the process as Christian tried to encourage Scarlett to look at the ring. When the champion finally got to her feet and did just that, Mandy barreled towards her with a corner clothesline. A quick snap of her arms around her waist, and Mandy launched Scarlett with her own belly to belly suplex that planted her in the middle of the ring. Gray was still moving a bit tenderly though as you might expect before she hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the instead. As the champion began to get up again, Mandy came off with a flying shoulder tackle that put her back down.

Zack: Mandy’s a little sore for obvious reasons, but she’s not letting that stop her! Silver’s in trouble again after she got done basking in the corner.

Missy: The worst part is, when Scarlett actually focuses she’s actually a damn good wrestler. It’s just when she loses her focus… which happens to be about every five minutes. Or when she sees something shiny!

Mandy jerked the champion to her feet, hooking her head under one arm and hoisting her up and dropping her down with a falcon’s arrow that planted Silver face down on the mat. She quickly rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Once more, Scarlett kicked out before the three came down. Mandy got back to her feet to deliver a double knee drop across her chest. And when Silver tried to get up, Mandy applied a dragon sleeper.

Zack: Another near fall for the challenger, and you can tell Mandy Gray has singular focus tonight unlike her opponent. And now this dragon sleeper may put Silver to sleep shortly!

Missy: I think Scarlett spends that long in a daydream anyway that thankfully she’s learnt how to still function while asleep!

Keanan moved around to one side, checking to see if Scarlett wanted to submit. She showed no signs of that, though her arm movements began to slow down a bit as she tried to grab Mandy unsuccessfully. Mandy tried to apply the hold tighter, her face seeming to strain as she did before Christian moved around and shouted some advice. Silver then reached out, grabbed the referee and jerked her head first into Mandy to send them both down on the mat. Scarlett collapsed to the canvas herself, and quickly sat up trying to get her bearings.

Missy: Well… that’s one way to get out of sleeper hold. I’m not sure either Mandy or the referee are going to thank her for that though.

Zack: Silver was snared in the center of the ring, and no ropes close by. So she used the environment to her advantage, and now all three women in the ring are trying to collect their wits.

Both Scarlett and Mandy began to get up about the same time before Silver connected with a running high knee that sent Mandy through the ropes to the apron. Scarlett grabbed her head, and pulled her through the ropes with her feet hanging on the middle before spiking her with a DDT. She quickly rolled up both legs into a cover! But Keanan was still dazed after bumping heads with Mandy.

Zack: That’s the STAR STOPPER, and Silver may have this won! But her using the referee has backfired on her here, and--what’s CK up to?

Christian rolled into the ring and began trying to revive Keanan, shaking her gently and patting her on the cheek before he dragged her towards the cover. She went to make the count as he rolled out.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gray kicked out in time as Scarlett bemoaned the referee’s slow reaction to counting.

Missy: If the referee hadn’t have been so dazed, Scarlett could have had this won then. CK did well to revive her though, maybe mouth to mouth would have done the job a little quicker!

Scarlett made it back to her feet, and glanced over to see Missy in the both. She gave her a little wave, and bounced off the near side to deliver Missy’s version of the curb stomp to the back of Mandy’s head. With the crowd booing her much more loudly now, she took a moment to antagonize them by once more teasing her hair with her fingers and fluffing it.

Zack: There’s one of your favorite moves, Missy, the Mischief Maker! And now well...back to hair fluffing.

Missy: I of course do it better! I’m gonna grab scissors and cut the hair of the next person who bloody fluffs theirs.

Scarlett immediately fell into a fist drop to Mandy’s head as she started to sit up. The champion doubled back to the corner, and came off with a knee drop from the top rope followed by one more and into a cover.

Zack: BOOM BOOM! No fluff needed!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Once more, Mandy manages to get her shoulder up prior to the three. Scarlett sat up with a pout on her face as she looked back to her manager, who tried to offer some words of wisdom. The champion headed for the corner again, this time pulling her knee pad down as she perched herself on the top rope. Another hair fluff followed before she went for the Boom Boom again, but Mandy rolled out of the way! Scarlett’s face froze as her unprotected knee struck the mat.

Missy: Where are the damn scissors… I swear. Maybe that will teach her. Although ouch, that does hurt a lot. I shouldn’t sympathise because she kinda brought it on herself with that fluff… but, I know what it feels like.

Mandy rolled into the corner, and began to pound her fists like a drum into the canvas. The crowd came back to its feet as she never took her eyes off the champion, while Scarlett was trying to get up as well.

Zack: That’s one of Misty Whitmore’s signatures right there! The VOICE OF THE PEOPLE may be about to lead Mandy to Fast Track gold! Scarlett doesn’t even see her!

Missy: Come on, Scarlett! Focus… she is leaving it wide open for Mandy.

As Scarlett finally rose to her feet with Christian almost shouting at her, Mandy took off towards her and left her feet for mid air knee strike. But Silver ducked her as Gray sailed over her, but landed on her feet. As soon as she turned back though, Scarlett drove a thumb right into her throat and pulled her into a small package as Keanan fell to count.

Zack: SILVER SPIKE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keanan called for the bell before Scarlett rolled to sit up against the ropes to catch her breath. Christian showed nothing but applause as the referee raised Scarlett’s hand, and even she looked a little surprised for a half second till a wide smile formed on her face.

Missy: That was way too close for comfort, but she managed to pull it off. No doubt she’s gonna be polishing that title for a good few hours tonight.

Maggie: Here is your winner…..AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion………..’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!

Keanan retrieved her title as Christian helped Scarlett back to her feet. The referee handed it back to her, only for her to check her reflection in it with a grin and a few fingers to run through her brown hair. She raised it high overhead to a chorus of boos.

Missy: That hair of hers… I really despair. I wonder what she would do if I did actually shave it off. Would be worth it.

Zack: Someone will have to explain to me how you are supposed to keep your hair nice and fluffed in the middle of a wrestling match. Or why it’s important, but Silver retains in a clincher tonight and goes onto meet the “Huntress” at Sin & Sacrifice!

Missy: It’s not important.. But never mind an explanation, I think Scarlett just demonstrated how you do it! It’s definitely something I need to work with her on before Sin & Sacrifice...

Silver exits the ring with Christian raising her hand once more before Velocity heads elsewhere.

Ohh, My Ribs!

Zack: I'm getting word that our main event may be in danger her tonight, apparently Andi Takata was just helped to the Trainer's Room here at the Fieldhouse!

Mai: So we won't have to hear her or see her? Double win!

Zack: I'm being told we have a camera backstage, can we-

Mai: WHY?

Backstage, we can see Andi Takata, or rather her back, as she appears to be doubled over in pain, holding an arm over her ribs, the other hand leaned up against the trainer's table. Oddly enough the trainer is nowhere in sight.

Andi: OHHHHH.... OHHHHH... THE PAIN.... THE PAIN...

Seeing this is serious, and with a chance for a scoop, Allison Marx enters with a hot microphone.

Allison: Andi Takata, you're in the main event tonight against Eileen Amaro in just a little while, and yet here you are in the trainers room in apparent pain! What happened?!

Andi: Ahhh, it's my sides! My ribs and everything else, the pain is so great!

Allison: What happened? Was there an accident? Were you attacked? Who did this?

Andi: It was that damned Silas Mason! Who else could it be that could... could...

Andi's voice  and movements go from one of pain and suffering, to one that's beginning to turn her 'tears' into laughter as she turns around, with a smile on her face.

Andi: ...could make my sides split like that from laughter?! Seriously, that man is a menace, making me laugh so much it hurts... You should know, you gave him a microphone. You heard him.

Allison: So wait, you're not really hurt?

Andi: I did have some water go up into my nose when I heard your interview with him. Tried taking a drink at the wrong moment and bam! Wet sinuses. That's about it, I'm not seriously busted up. Don't worry, Eileen's going to get hers in a little bit. But I just laughed myself into oblivion there, I just wanted to make sure I was at 150 percent. Can you believe the things that came out of his mouth? And only his mouth?

Allison: He certainly made his statement.

Andi: Yeah, it’s almost like I have a match versus him coming up, isn’t it? After all, he’s doing all the talking, maybe Nevaeh will let him sub in for a night in the ring too. What would a former FFW Champion want with a lowly Space Princess, right? I’m just some goofy kid with a pose and a Nakamura deal! What do I know about being a franchise?

Andi takes a deep breath, then exhales…. Clearly a nerve hit.
Andi: You know what’s great about people like Silas, Allison?

Allison: What’s that?

Andi: They think they’re so smart, that they’re so good at what they do, that they can afford to underestimate someone like me. Because I like to have fun. A GOOD LAUGH FROM TIME TO TIME…. HAHA….

*ahem*

Andi: The flying weeaboo with the weird hair, who does she think she is anyway? Trying to enjoy her life and career. You can’t be a franchise player if you’re not serious all the time, Allison! Let me ask you, then…

Do you really want me to get serious? I didn’t come to play with you two in the first place. You want to look at me and see some little girl who should know better than to step up to a challenge like a Nevaeh Summers, or even an Eileen Amaro. You hear me talk about the Cosmos, and the things that I do in the name of it, and let it tickle your fancy just a bit, as if allowing me to live in YOUR world. But I’ll tell you all one thing, because I’ve heard this in various forms lately from all kinds of crooked mouths lately….

If that’s truly all you think I am? A walking, talking, wrestling billboard? Someone who created business opportunities for herself, and with the help of a great agent like Mr. Black. A kid who’s just here to cash a check and play around?

Keep thinking that. Please keep thinking that. Because it’s really about time that I start proving to people that I’m more than that. And not just proving it, but sending a clear message that blasts those thoughts right out of everyone’s head. You want to see the serious side of Andi Takata?

You’ve got it. Watch how serious I’m going to be in a little while against Eileen. Watch what I do to your partners in a few weeks. Hell, you may even decide to come find out for yourself, if you’re allowed to. At Sin & Sacrifice, you’ll find out I’m a lot more serious than any notion that Silas Mason should be COO of anything. I’m not sure I’d trust him to run a 100 meter dash, let alone a career, let alone affect so many! You know, I just start thinking about it again, and it makes me want to laugh....

...but I guess we’ll see who laughs last, now won’t we? Heh. Sorry for the false alarm, everybody. I’ll be fine once I get these giggles the rest of the way out… He actually thinks he can fill Cody’s shoes...

Andi starts laughing to herself again…

Andi: A man of conviction he says! Hahahaa…. He’s so hilarious!

Allison: Well, there’s your injury update… I guess? Back to you.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: