Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 08:20:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017  (Read 272 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:35:07 am »

Written by Scot

Velocity returns from the commercial break, where the cameras are ringside with Maggie Rourke standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is scheduled for one fall!

The house lights dim inside of the arena as multiple red lights begin to swirl and flash around the arena while a 16-bit chiptune whistle echoing across the PA before the words to “The Stand (Man or Machine)” by The Protomen begins to play at its 1:23 mark while the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose…

Tell me now. Is there a man among you here? Is there no one who will stand up and try to fight?
Tell me Man, is there not one in all your ranks? Is there not one who values courage over life?

As the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen amidst the ruins of a forgotten, dystopian city, Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to a deafening amount of boos from the FFW faithful, her eyes shifting and glancing over at the audience alongside the reaction she is receiving, before she takes in a deep breath and her right hand moves down, gradually removing the hoodie off of her head and unzipping it with a stone-faced expression on her face - showcasing the FFW Evolution Championship around her waist to even louder boos, all while Bobby B. Barabbas emerges from the curtains behind her, cane in hand and dressed in all black as he joins Eileen Amaro at her side before the two of them begin to make their way down the ramp.

Maggie Rourke: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is YOUR Femme Fatale Wrestling Evolution Champion...she is...EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, as she practically ignores the very existence of those sitting close to the barricade even as they boo, throw the thumbs down or hurl curses at the duo, Amaro’s focus remaining on the squared circle and nothing else as she watches Bobby B. Barabbas go on ahead, getting the curious body bag itself inside of the ring first with some effort before climbing up the steel steps, sitting onto the middle rope and opening it as Eileen hops onto the apron and enters the squared circle while “The Stand (Man or Machine)” reaches its chorus:

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen Amaro takes center stage, the lights beginning to swirl around the entire arena rapidly again as the boos grow louder while the red spotlight embraces her once again - a defiant stare in her features even as the hatred pours down onto her. Barabbas places a hand on her shoulder, almost as if to assure her that everything will be alright and in return, she simply nods as she then unstraps the Evolution Championship from her waist and takes a step forward, slowly raising the championship high above her head as the boos rain more fervently at this image before the crowd.

I’ve given everything I can…
There are no Heroes left in Man...SO IT BEGINS!

From that point, Eileen Amaro makes her way to the nearest neutral corner, tossing the championship belt over to Bobby B. Barabbas and rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her while Bobby B. Barabbas makes his way to the outside of the ring, giving his client some last minute advice in the process.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: Once upon a time these two women tag teamed at an event in Japan. But now they’re on opposing sides of the ring, and Andi’s partner Kaoru has already won a victory over the Evolution champion. Could Takata make it two for two for the BSX?

Mai: No. I don’t have any witty retort, just...no.

The bell rings, and as soon as Andi walks out of her corner, Eileen rushes at the space princess with axe bomber, ramming it into Takata’s face until she’s backed into the ropes. Amaro rushes at the blue haired space alien, using a clothesline to send both women over the ropes. Eileen lands on her feet while Andi rolls to the ground, Amaro clearly getting the advantage here. She picks Andi up by the hair and leads her over to the steel steps, where she rams Andi’s face down into. Then she just grinds the face into the steel, the ref yelling at them to get back in the ring.

Zack: This match is barely thirty seconds old, and Eileen has decided on go that this wasn’t going to be solved in the ring, at least not right away. But the ref doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it!

Mai: Hey, I’m all for it. He’s the smartest guy out there right now, leaving these girls to do as they do.

The ref begins to count both Eileen and Andi, Amaro slamming Andi’s head down in response before she makes her way to the ring, rolls under the ropes...then rolls back to the floor, grabbing the dazed Andi and putting her in an arm wrench DDT that floors Takata!

Zack: Eileen broke up the ref’s count just to keep Andi outside the ring. I think this is actually the kind of match Amaro wanted with her in the first place.

Mai: Hey, I’m all for it.

Amaro isn’t done, grabbing Andi by the hair and tossing her into the barricade, where she charges at Andi and hits her with a knee strike to the midsection against the barricades! Eileen hears the ref counting again, rolling under the ropes, then getting back out of the ring, to the surprise of nobody the second time. Eileen kicks at Andi again, lifting her up for a suplex that drops her down on top of the barricade, Andi collapsing on top with her legs sticking out. Eileen grabs Andi from that position, wrapping her arms around Takata and lifting her up for a German suplex that sends Andi flying in front of the announcer’s table.

Zack: Andi was not prepared for any of this! Look at the way Eileen is handling her, you know she had this in mind for quite some time!

Eileen smirks happily, walking casually over to Andi who stumbles to her feet, trying to regain her bearings. But Eileen clips at Takata’s knee, causing Andi to kneel down under Amaro. Eileen grins, wrapping her arm around Andi’s head, then falls back with a modified kneeling DDT to the ground! The fans are mad with Eileen, who doesn’t look to give any cares as she stomps down at the back of Andi’s neck. She then drops a few elbows on top of Andi’s upper body, the boos piling on to the Evolution champion. Amaro drags Andi over to the announce table, and tosses Andi’s now limp body on top of it.

Mai: MY LATTE!

Zack: Eileen...geezus, I don’t know what’s gotten into her, but she really does just want Andi down and out, doesn’t she? AND WHY ISN’T THE REF COUNTING ANYMORE?

Mai: If Eileen is just going to keep dragging this outside, why should he?

Eileen slams her elbow down onto Andi to keep her in place. Once she’s sure Takata is down and out, Amaro makes her way to the barricade, holding onto the top as she perches herself up onto it. Eileen takes a diving chance, going for an elbow drop to Takata, but Andi rolls off the table in the nick of time! Eileen smashes through the table, and Eileen grabs herself in pain from that failed attempt, while Andi is looking to crawl back into the ring.

Zack: It seems that Andi still has some fight left in her, and she’s going to try to get back to the ring! Will she make it and turn this match back in her favor?

Mai: NO! And even worse there’s nowhere to put this latte!

Zack: How about your lap, Mai?

Mai:........

Weakly, Andi rolls under the ropes, getting to her knees and using the ropes for leverage. Eileen is able to get in more quickly due to less fatigue, but by the time she gets inside the ring she’s finding herself kicked repeatedly by the space princess! Whether it’s her knees, thighs, or midsection, Andi hits it all with ease, finishing it up with a roundhouse kick to the head! Andi hooks the leg for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Zack: That’s our first pinfall in this match, and it seems to have come quite late as well!

Mai: Like that matters…

Andi sighs, shaking her head as she whips Eileen into the nearest corner, then follows up with a Yakuza kick to the head against the turnbuckles! Grabbing the Evolution champ’s leg, Andi uses it to roll back and hit a dragon screw leg whip to Amaro. Eileen gets back up, but not before she gives a pivoting face stomp to Amaro’s mug! Andi uses this time to try another pin attempt!

ONE!

TWO!

Eileen gets her shoulder up again. Andi decides to climb high and goes to the top turnbuckle, perching herself on top before she goes for a Shooting Star Press...but Eileen has her knees up before Andi can successfully land the move! Eileen shoves Andi off of her before going for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Andi kicks out! Eileen grabs Andi by the wrist, putting her into a wristlock and pulling her back for a short-arm lariat, but Andi ducks underneath it and slaps away Eileen’s hand before hitting-

Zack: SPACE CRUSHER OUT OF NOWHERE!

Andi goes for another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...ANDI TAKATA!

Zack: There you have it folks! Another main event in the bag before Global Wars, and both Unity champions have a victory over Eileen Amaro!

Mai: Oh fuckin’ yay…

As the crowd makes plenty of noise for Andi, they all notice as Samantha Star heads towards the ring. Just as the referee is about to hand Eileen her title back, Samantha tells her to give it to her instead.

Zack: Hang on a minute. Samantha Star has come to ringside, and she’s….

Mai: She’s telling the referee to give her the Evolution title!

The official hands it to the owner, who secures it under her arm before asking for a microphone.

Samantha: Congratulations, Miss Takata! Since Miss Amaro ‘feels nothing’ for this title, then she won’t mind at all if I repossess it. Effective immediately, Eileen Amaro is no longer the FFW Evolution Champion…

This draws a huge pop from the crowd.

Samantha: And right here in two weeks on Velocity, Kaoru Asaka will meet Steph Stefano for this title to crown the next Evolution champion!

Andi looks a bit surprised, to say the least. But the live crowd eats it up as Samantha heads towards the back with the Evolution Championship under her arm.

Zack: We heard Samantha say what she thought about Eileen’s actions during that interview earlier tonight, but I had no idea….

Mai: Can she do that?! I mean. I ask that out of pure respect and everything…

Zack: SHe certainly can, and she did! And what a main event on the next Velocity! We are guaranteed a new Evolution Champion two weeks from tonight in St. Paul! Ohh boy, things are definitely heating up!

As the owner disappeared to the back, the FFW logo flashes across the screen as Velocity fades off the air.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:56:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: