Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:08:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 17, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 17, 2017  (Read 301 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 18, 2017, 04:42:07 pm »

Live from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio
August 17, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see still images from many of the moments from Unstoppable 8, including the crowning of several new champions. As soon as that concludes, we cut to a video, where we find the camera looking down at tousled silk sheets on a bed. As it pans up, it’s clear that there’s someone in it. The sheets hang off the hip of what appears to be a nude woman propped up on her side. As it pans higher, the Fast Track Championship is shown propped up on the bed in front of Scarlett Silver’s chest as she lays with one hand holding up her head.

Scarlett: Unstoppable. What a night. Just like I said I would, I went out and I beat both Kassidy and Ruby Tyler… At the same time. I had all eyes on me, just as they always should be and I walked away with this little beauty. It makes quite the accessory and honestly, you all know that it looks so much better on me that it ever would have done on either of them.

The camera briefly focuses on her nameplate on the title, written in red, of course.

Scarlett: Now I’ve done the job of winning this beauty, here comes the challengers. The women who think they can try and take what is so obviously meant for me. First in that line of delusional people, Mandy. I’m sure she is probably sat at home in a cardigan or something. Thinking that just because she managed to beat me in my second match in FFW that she can do it again…. Things are a little different now to then though. I think Miss Gray is going to be in for a rude awakening.

The brunette shifts a bit under the covers, but the viewers still don’t see it all as Scarlett is perfectly poised even still.

Scarlett: Then after I beat Mandy, for my first defence, I have Ruby Tyler at Sin & Sacrifice. I’m starting to think of her as Kassidy 2.0. The only difference that Ruby did get a lucky win over me in my debut, ring rust can take the credit for that little blip. Ruby, you should just stick to playing with your monsters, it suits you better. If you want to back out before Sin & Sacrifice, save yourself the embarrassment of failing to capture this title for the third time… nobody would blame you. Some people just aren’t cut out to be champions.

She stretches her free arm to hang loosely over her hip, still covered by the sheet.

Scarlett: Unlike my bestie, Missy, I really don’t mind if you focus on my looks. In fact I encourage you to stare aware. I won’t blame you, I’d look at me too. When I won this title I brought a little something to it, that it has been sorely lacking and very much in need of…. me.

As she looks about to sit up, that would be when Velocity cuts to the opening music video. Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Misty Whitmore waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Zack: On the heels of the biggest night in FFW history at Unstoppable 8, welcome to Cleveland, Ohio and the Quicken Loans Arena! You’re watching Velocity, and the fallout from Unstoppable begins tonight!

Mai: Do you know how much I envied that silk bedsheet on Scarlett Silver that opened the show? We may need an extra long commercial break while I go uh….rub down something.

Zack: Thanks for that. Tonight, we got a lot in store for you including an Unstoppable 8 rematch due to the original ending in a time limit draw! Valerie Lamb will meet Rhea Laskaris one more time with an extended time limit tonight in our main event! You’ll also see a very unhappy Savannah Taylor meet Lily-Rose, as well as O.E. Ayano and Freya going one on one for the first time ever!

Mai: If it lasts more than 28 seconds, it’ll already be more competitive than her last match! We got Missy and Amanda Gray squaring. There’s plenty of Chaotic Temptation to go around tonight! That makes for a happy Mai...and a little damp Mai too!

Zack: Get a sponge. Let’s send it up to ringside with Maggie!

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Since my usual commentary partner is accompanying one of the participants of this match to the ring, for this match only I have Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver joining me.

Scarlett: Thanks for having me again, Zack. It’s always a pleasure to watch one of the Chaotic Temptation girls in action from the best seats in the house.

“MOUSE DROP THE TRACK, THAT’LL MAKE YOU BOUNCE IT BACK!”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan, she is The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “Wipe Me Down” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

“‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)”

Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: O.E didn’t have the best of nights at Unstoppable but tonight she has a chance to test herself against the former Future Shock Champion.

Scarlett: Lily-Rose just got lucky is all, anybody can have a bad night! I’m sure O.E is going to bounce back tonight and put another W in the Chaotic Temptation column.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza’s set her sights on climbing the main roster ladder, and O.E could potentially be the first step on that climb for her, or the first hurdle.

Scarlett: Having faced her myself I know that Cereza is no pushover. O.E is going to have a tough job ahead of her, but I know she can do it.

As Maggie exits the ring, referee Angela Keanan disposes of the cable ties handed to her by O.E before she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women move towards the centre of the ring and get straight into a collar and elbow tie up. As the two struggle for the upper hand Cereza breaks the lock and hits O.E in the jaw with a stiff right. Firing another two right hands, in quick succession, into the same spot, Cereza starts to back her into the ropes. Ayano attempts to plant her feet to stop herself but Cereza keeps the shots coming and then takes O.E by surprise by grabbing her arm and whipping her across into the the opposite ropes. Cereza catches O.E on the rebound with a swinging sidewalk slam. As O.E hits the canvas back first, Cereza gets back to her feet and measures before delivering an elbow drop into O.E’s ribs.

Zack: Cereza managed to come up off with the upper hand from the tie up and keep it with a nice sequence that has O.E already on the canvas. 

Scarlett: Well… damn. I’m not sure O.E has even had chance to work out what’s hit her yet. I’m not worried though, she’ll come back swinging.

Cereza gets back to her feet as O.E rolls onto her side holding her ribs. As Ayano pulls herself back up into a seated position, Cereza rebounds off the nearside ropes and lands a leg drop across O.E’s chest, putting her flat on her back again. Still seated on the canvas, Cereza takes hold of O.E’s arm and twists it. Ayano lets out a yell as she tries to free her arm from the former stripper’s grip, but Cereza tightens her grasp and twists even more. O.E uses her free hand to swing around and slap Cereza hard across the face. Cereza’s head snaps to the side from the impact but she still keeps her grip on Ayano’s arm, twisting it even more in response. The ‘Eighth Chamber Orochi’ grits her teeth against the pain and looking frustrated pulls her hand back again to deliver another slap so hard that it seems to echo through the arena, and leaves a red handprint on Cereza’s cheek. The former stripper releases her grip as she brings her hand to rub her face and Ayano immediately rolls away from her.

Scarlett: I think they might have heard that second slap all the way out in the parking lot. And that handprint is gonna take a minute or two to fade away.

Zack: Cereza had her hold on O.E locked in tight but I don’t think there’s anybody that could wouldn’t have released after a slap like that. Never mind two of them.

Storming back to her feet, O.E pulls Cereza up to her feet by her head. Once she’s upright, The ‘Eighth Chamber Orochi’ starts to fire machine gun chops one after another into Cereza’s chest. Backing her into the ropes, O.E keeps up the chops and as she stops a bright red welt can be seen across Cereza’s chest. As Cereza rubs her chest, Ayano quickly spins her around wraps her arms around her waist to deliver a deadlift german suplex to put the former stripper on her back. With the crowd showering her boos, O.E covers Cereza and Keanan drops into position for the count.

Zack: Despite Cereza’s early control of the match, O.E has the first cover of this match.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Cereza gets her shoulder up and then plants both palms on O.E’s chest to shove her away.

Scarlett: I did say she would come back swinging, and with another mark for Cereza to add to her collection. Handprints and Welts galore!

O.E gets back to her feet, and goes straight to pull Cereza up, but as she reaches her she’s sent reeling backwards as Cereza pulls her knees up and kicks out with both feet. O.E manages to keep her balance just barely and Cereza pops up to her feet before taking off for the ropes. As Ayano rights herself and advances towards Cereza, the former stripper comes off the middle rope with a hurricanrana. Cereza rolls O.E onto her front and wraps both hands around her face before The ‘Eighth Chamber Orochi’ can avoid it. Cereza pulls back causing O.E to yell out as the pressure is applied to her neck and shoulders.

Scarlett: My girl did well to keep her balance after that double foot kick from Cereza. If only she could have avoided that hurricanrana too.

Zack: I think she should be more concerned with the crossface at the moment. Cereza has it locked in tight and has left O.E with very few options.

Keanan drops down in front of O.E to ask if she wants to submit, but she receives a very definite and not fit for family viewing, negative answer. Cereza tells O.E to just give up as she pulls back further to apply more pressure, but O.E tells her where she can stick that idea…. and then tries to pull herself forwards toward the ropes. Ayano yells out again as Cereza pulls back even further, prompting the referee to question if she wants to give in again. O.E gives the same negative response. After another failed attempt to reach the ropes, O.E shouts out in frustration then bites down hard onto Cereza’s hand breaking the hold… and the skin of Cereza’s hand at the same time.

Zack: She bit her…. Cereza had no choice but to release the hold.

Scarlett: Cereza left her with no other choice. The referee doesn’t look to happy about O.E’s improvisation but I’m sure she’ll get over it.

As Keanan admonishes her for her actions, O.E gets back to her feet and walks to the ropes. Leaning on them and not paying much attention at all to her dressing down from referee… she even gives a fake yawn… which just gets her more animosity from the Cleveland crowd. Meanwhile, Cereza checks her hand and storms back to her feet looking absolutely furious. She charges at the Japanese wrestler but O.E spots her and steps to the side pulling down the top rope as she does so that Cereza goes straight over it. The former stripper lands precariously on the apron but manages to stop herself from falling off to the arena floor.

Scarlett: Are we sure that Cereza wasn’t a tightrope walker in a previous life? That is some nifty balance work going on there. You’ve got to admit that was quick thinking on O.E’s part to send her over the top though.

Zack: She’s going to need more than quick thinking judging by the look on Cereza’s face right now.

With some coercion from Keanan, O.E backs away from the ropes to allow Cereza to get back in the ring… which she does with a springboard dropkick that drops Ayano like a sack of bricks. The crowd erupt in cheers for English wrestler as she waits for O.E to get back to her knees. As soon as she does, Cereza takes a step on her back then hops up and lands a leg drop on her neck. She wastes no time in flipping O.E onto her back and going for a cover as Keanan quickly drops into position for the count.

Zack: WITH LEGS LIKE THESE Cereza has the cover after an impressive re-entry into the ring. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett: It was quite impressive, but still not enough to keep my girl down!

O.E kicks out and Cereza rolls straight back to her feet, pulling O.E up with her. Cereza starts firing knees into O.E’s gut in frustration before firing her into the corner. Ayano hits back first with a thud and Cereza is straight in to fire a trio of chops into the Japanese wrestler’s chest. O.E’s chest reddens a little but nothing like the welt left by her on Cereza’s chest… which is still visible. Cereza spins O.E around to allow her to drop the “Eighth Chamber Orochi’ with a German suplex, before going for another cover. This time the former stripper hooks O.E’s leg for good measure.

Zack: Cereza is doing everything she can to win this one and a German suplex has her attempting her second cover in quick succession.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

O.E gets her shoulder up just before Keanan completes the three and Cereza gets back to her feet, looking at the referee for clarification. The live crowd's frustration mirrors Cereza’s as Keanan confirms it was only two.

Scarlett: Close but no cigar! Chaotic Temptation girls are made of strong stuff, ya know.

While Cereza is busy with the referee, O.E quietly gets to her feet behind her. The crowd erupt in warnings for the former stripper and she turns… only to be dropped straight to the canvas by a waiting roundhouse kick. O.E goes for a cover straight away.

Zack: We’re barely out of the last cover and straight into another. This time O.E but I doubt a roundhouse kick, is going to be enough to keep Cereza down for three.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cereza kicks out quickly and O.E gets back to her feet pulling Cereza up with her and onto her shoulders.

Scarlett: That was a bit ambitious on O.E’s part, but she’s reacted and adapted quickly and I can tell what’s coming next.

Zack: A bit? The referee barely had time to get into position before Cereza kicked out.

With Cereza on her shoulders, O.E uses the hand that his hooking her leg to reach upwards and clutch Cereza’s opposite arm. Still holding the wrist-clutch O.E performs a facelocked driver then goes straight for another cover. Hooking both legs for good measure.

Zack: SMOOTH SAILING from O.E and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Cereza gets her shoulder up but not before the referee has already counted the three. Keanan gets back to her feet and calls for bell, much to the dismay of the live Cleveland crowd.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall……………...O.E. AYANO!

Scarlett: You were right, Zack. That was all she wrote and O.E has written herself a well deserved victory.

O.E gets back to her feet as Mai climbs into the ring to raise her hand, while Keanan raises the other. Behind them, Cereza pulls herself up to sit against the ropes, looking frustrated. The camera switches back to a grinning O.E before cutting elsewhere.

The Hall Called

Zack: Throughout the night, we’re going to be showing you some of the speeches that were given at the Hall of Fame induction the night before Unstoppable. Let’s take you back to that night, and show you what Starla McCloud had to say.

The show cuts back to the Hall of Fame induction ceremony and finds Starla McCloud stood behind the podium, a huge, proud smile on her face as she had her Hall of Fame statuette gripped in her hands. She placed it down on the podium and took a deep breath as she leaned forward towards the microphone slightly.

Starla: Eight years ago, when I first got involved in professional wrestling, I didn’t really know what I was getting into. I didn’t know that I was getting into a business that would dominate and consume my life for most of next decade. A business that would bring me fame… or infamy in a lot of cases… and fortune. I’ve been blessed to be mentored by some of the best to have competed inside of a ring. I didn’t know that it would bring me into contact with some of the best friends I’d ever make in my life - Samantha, Isabella, Casey. I didn’t know that it would introduce me to my husband, the love of my life and my soul mate, Alex.

She paused for a moment, nodding her head.

Starla: It’s been one Hell of a journey. As cliched as it sounds, a real rollercoaster. I’ve done some things that I’m not too proud of...which have been well documented. And some that I’m very proud of - headlining Unstoppable 4 to challenge for the FFW Championship, winning the FFW Television Title, setting a record as a Unity Tag Team Champion. Becoming a leading light, a corner stone and a pioneer of the fledgling No Surrender Division and being privileged enough to hold the No Surrender Championship on five different occasions.

And now this. The crowning achievement of my career. The FFW Hall of Fame.

She shook her head as she continued.

Starla: Eight years ago, I’d never have believed that I’d be stood here on the eve of Unstoppable 8 - the biggest night in the history for probably the biggest wrestling company in the world being inducted into the FFW Hall of Fame. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I’d have their biggest honor bestowed upon me.

The red haired wrestler picked up her award and looked at it proudly for a moment, with the grin showing on her face again.

Starla: And none of it would have been possible without the help of an awful lot of people who have helped me to get here. Like Nicholas Flaherty, the Spook Dawg, who gave me my first opportunity inside of a wrestling ring. Samantha Star who believed in me so much that she went out of her way to make me one of the first signings she made when she decided to open FFW and introduced me to Isabella Pazzini. And of course to Isabella herself for taking me under her wing and teaching me so much about this business - both inside and outside of the ring. Cody Kincaid for always giving me a fair shake. Casey for opening my eyes when I needed it the most. My colleagues past and present for helping to make so many wonderful memories for me. To the fans - each and everyone of you, thank you for tuning in, for ordering the PPVs and buying the t-shirts… for the cheers and the boos, for the love, for the hate and making it all possible with your incredible passion, don’t stop. And finally to my husband, Alex. Thank you for supporting me along every step of the way and thank you for your unconditional and undying love.

The Good Doctor raised the trophy in the air for a moment as the crowd applauded her loudly.

Starla: Thank you! Here’s to most amazing years of my life and the many more yet to come. Thank You!

Clutching the statuette back to her chest, she stepped away from the podium and the show cut to commercial.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:09:54 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 04:43:10 pm »

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

As the bell rings Missy and Mandy head to the center of the ring. Mandy is about to signal for a lock up but Missy points behind Mandy...and Gray just rushes Missy for a waistlock, standing behind the British wrestler and lifting her off her feet. Missy puts up enough of a struggle to fall back to her feet, but Mandy lifts her up again, dropping her forward to the mat. Gray glides over Missy’s body as she’s on her knees, and wraps her arms around the CT member with a frontal headlock.

Zack: Mandy’s not stupid enough to fall for a ‘look behind you’ trick, but give her credit in finding another way to take down Missy when she tried for that German suplex.

Mai: That’s what that was supposed to be? She didn’t seem to get far up enough for anyone to tell the difference.

After a bit of a struggle Mandy tugs Missy to her feet, keeping the headlock in place. Gray pulls the Brit over to the ropes, and lifts her up for a vertical suplex, spins and drops her legs on the top rope, and falls back to complete the springboard suplex! Mandy hooks the leg for a cover.

ONE!

TW-

Missy throws her arm up off the mat, and rolls aggressively onto her side to back Gray off of her. Mandy stands herself back up, and waits for Missy to get up as well before she strikes her with a knife edge chop to the chest. Missy is too busy covering where Mandy hit her to watch Mandy get behind her again, this time putting her inside an abdominal stretch. Missy tries to reach out for the ropes, but nothing is nearby. But a few instinctive elbows to Mandy’s neck allow Missy to get free, Gray grabbing where Missy struck at her. Missy elbows Mandy right in the nose, then whips her into the nearest corner. A trickle of blood can be seen coming out of Gray’s nose just before Missy approaches her with a backflip kick that dazes the younger Gray sibling. Missy then hops up and falls backwards, flipping Mandy halfway across the ring!

Zack: Missy escaped that abdominal stretch, and that bit of reprieve was all she needed to get the upper hand and send Mandy flying with that monkey flip!

Mai: ‘Reprieve’? Is that your calendar’s word of the day, Zack?

As soon as Mandy stands herself up, Missy rushes at Gray and hits a dropsault to Mandy’s chest. Gray falls to a seated position, but Missy kicks her midsection to lay Mandy flat before grabbing her legs. Missy hops up before dropping her legs down between Mandy’s, the heels of her boots hitting her midsection! Mandy feels the wind get knocked out of her, but Missy is quick enough to glide over her for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Gray kicks out. Missy stomps down on Mandy before dragging her leg over to the ropes and placing it on the middle rope. Missy has a wicked look on her face as she backs away for a running headstart! She hops up, ready to land on Gray’s leg, but the more experienced wrestler rolls away from the ropes, and Missy ends up groining herself!

Zack: Missy was looking to break Mandy’s leg in that moment! Gray pulled away, and-

Mai: Yeah yeah, we got it, we all saw with our own two eyes, sheesh…

While Missy is too stunned from her landing on the rope, Mandy is able to stumble to her feet, and as she sees Missy sitting on the rope, she grabs Missy and elbows her face repeatedly. She pulls Missy away from the ropes, her ankles getting caught. But with a little improvisation, Mandy falls back and hits a modified DDT to the Leeds wrestler! Missy’s feet fall to the mat, and Mandy rolls her over for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE

But the ref sees Missy’s leg lift up and land on the ropes, and he waves off the count, telling the timekeeper the fight is still going. Mandy looks ready to celebrate, but sees the ref talking to the timekeeper and takes the hint.

Zack: That DDT off the ropes was a brilliant move from Mandy, but Missy was too close to the ropes for her leg to break the count.

Mai: Now THAT’S brilliant! Not that ‘anyone can do this’ DDT Grayskull just pulled…

Mandy pulls herself up to her feet, and stalks over Missy, clawing her hand as she awaits. Some members of the crowd look on, ecstatic by what she may just do.

Zack: Is that…? I think it is! Mandy wants to end this using her sister’s old mandible claw finisher!

Mai: But without the glove?! Ugh, I hope her fingernails were cleaned out first…

Missy slowly gets to her feet, Mandy waiting in anticipation. Once the Leeds wrestler is up, she looks around for Gray. Once she faces her Mandy goes to stick the claw into Missy’s mouth...but she grabs Mandy’s arm and twists it, distracting Gray from the kick to the midsection, then bounces off the ropes with an axe kick to Mandy’s head! Gray is down, and Missy rolls Mandy over, her hand grabbing the tights as the referee counts without notice!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...MISSY!

Zack: Well that’s just great! The referee saw when Missy’s leg was on the ropes, but not when she was grabbing Mandy’s tights! What a miscarriage of justice this is!

Mai:...Who still uses phrases like ‘miscarriage of justice’, Zack?! Just admit Missy was the better wrestler this fight and move on, sheesh!

Missy celebrates happily, leaving the ring just as Mandy comes to. Gray seems to be confused, looking to the crowd to get an idea of what happened before we fade out to the next segment.

Interstellar Emotions

Zack: We are gonna head back once again, and show you the speech from the Burning Star Express the night before Unstoppable when they joined the FFW Hall of Fame.

A video package from the night before Unstoppable 8 is shown, wherein the Burning Star Express is up at the podium, accepting their newfound place in the FFW Hall Of Fame.

Kaoru: You know, a few months ago, when this was announced, I really didn't know what to feel about being put in the FFW Hall OF Fame. When people think of the Hall Of Fame, the first things that come to mind are the greats of the past. But I didn't really think that we belonged among that at first. This company has seen some of the best wrestlers in the world come through its doors throughout its history. Some of them are here tonight, and we truly salute you all, and thank you for making this company as great as it is... After just a little over two years in FFW, to be put in a class among them... it seemed like it was too soon. We still feel like we have so much left to do, as individuals, and as a team, that I wasn't sure that it felt right... but the more I thought about it over the time from the announcement to this very day, I realized that this induction into the 2017 Hall OF Fame class... it's like nothing else in this sport. In other places, other sports, the Hall Of Fame is an ending. A final tip of the cap to a great career in your field. And for some people in FFW, it has been that. But for us, I think we see it as a new beginning. A new chapter in our lives and careers, as we have this honor bestowed upon us here tonight. If you would have told me 2 and a half years ago that I'd be standing up here, at this podium, accepting such an honor, I'd have called you crazy. And now, I stand here, humbled and grateful to be a part of such a prestegious group of talent that has come through FFW's doors.

Andi: To look up, and see our names, our team, the Burning Star Express, among names like Nightmare Inc, The Pazzinis, Wendy Briese, Mika Demidov, Scarlett Kincaid, Eileen Amaro, and oh yes, your FFW Champion, Caroline Dallins, who possibly without her, we're not standing here today.... It truly means to world to us both. we love wrestling, we love FFW, we love everything about this place, and you have truly made this Space Princess feel like royalty for the past two-and-a-half years, and we hope to give giving that love back to all of you for years to come. Even those of you that hate us and would rather us not be up here, to the people that held us down, held us back, and might have prevented this day, we thank you, because without you, we'd have noone to give the middle finger to as we accept this great honor from this great company.

The Space Princess starts tearing up, her voice cracking a bit as she powers foward, the tears visible, soaking into her mask. Even Kaoru seems to be getting choked up from Andi's emotional speech.

Andi: To those that helped us along the way, people like Caroline, we love you so much, you'll never really even know how much. people like Vanessa Cade, and the Change oF Heart, people like Mark Horton, Zach Hudson, Jake Chandler and Adam Grant and Cody Kincaid, and our wonderful wonderful boss, the person who made this all possible, Samantha Star, we thank you for believing in us and giving us the opportunity to be a part of something great. And most of all... allo fyou out there, the talent of FFW, the fans, all around the world, the people who've been with us from the beginning, the people who are just finding us now and everyone in between... we love you all, and without you, all of you here tonight and watching around the world, the Burning Star Express could not shine as bright. We would be nothing without each and every one of you, and so we share this night, this award, this accomplishment with all of you, because without all of you, we would truly be nothing. To our families, we hope we have done you proud... Otousan, okaasan... We did it.... We made it... I love you. May the Cosmos bless you all, and bless FFW, and I will never forget this moment as long as I wander the Cosmos. Thank you all! We love you!

Andi holds up their award, proudly, which Kaoru joins her in raising up high, before Andi embraces her partner, both in tears.

I Feel Nothing

[We return ringside at the Quicken Loans Arena from a commercial break which has many people absolutely puzzled, as the arena lights are completely out and the murmurs of the crowd as they wonder as to what has happened at some point during the break...]

Zack Hudson: Folks, the lights have gone out here during the middle of the commercial break a-

Mai Hotaru: Wait, shut up Hudson. Something’s happening!

[As Mai speaks up, there is a bright white spotlight that appears and which illuminates a specific spot inside of the ring...a stand that holds a championship belt within it, shining impeccably under the light as a close-up of said belt indicates that it is none other than the FFW Evolution Championship and as the realization of that dawns upon the audience - whose eyes are glued onto the large screen, waiting to see what unfolds and then, they hear a Voice. The Voice...as a matter of fact.]
“In the search of spark, we forget the beauty of darkness. We forget the purpose of the light.”

[The voice is recognizable to those in Cleveland. But it is not until she steps out of the darkness and into the light that she is abhorred, criticized and scorned by the large audience which now shifts its eyes to her and her alone. Her eyes, however, are focused on the prize illuminated by the light. She looks upon the prize from which her endeavors at Unstoppable earned her. In fact, she looks at her own immortality as she seems to instinctively reach for it with her free left hand...and yet, she retracts her hand, choosing to keep her distance as she speaks once again. “The Last Scion of Professional Wrestling” looks upon her FFW Evolution Championship and dares to not focus at anything or anyone else, speaking softly…]

Eileen Amaro: At first, I thought of you as only a back-up plan. A last resort, should the evils of this company choose to focus on those to whom they extend their hand of favoritism under the guise of opportunity. I treated you as such and I shall not make any excuses for it. And yet, you accepted the very reality that you and I could once again be re-united. That you’d escape the clutches of a woman who could not even defeat the actual champion in order to win you. Someone who decided to also dump you at the first opportunity gift-wrapped her way. A sickening display. But that matters no longer...you and I are finally together again for a third time...and regardless of what any sycophant, any hypocrite, any of the parasites that surround us say…

[...Yeah, you can bet that bit here just got its fair share of boos and escalated the arena even further.]

Eileen Amaro: No longer can the world deny that I am *THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST* Evolution Champion in Femme Fatale Wrestling’s history! *I* am the history maker, *I* am the true elite, *I* am Professional...Wrestling...itself. But the world...it likes to deny the reality in which we live in. Just like many of the plebes who sit here this evening like to deny those who succeed when they move forward. They reach out to drag you down but all they do is foolishly reach for what is already dead.

[Eileen Amaro takes a step forward towards the Evolution title, blinking for a moment as she readjusts her gaze into the frame of the championship and the plaque that now reads her name on it.]

Eileen Amaro: I kept thinking about this moment ever since I nearly broke Stefano’s neck at Unstoppable with the Sheer Heart Attack. I kept imagining how it would all feel. The history, the knowledge that I can finally call myself the absolute queenpin of this division, having Jo McFarlane’s filthy little name plate taken off of you before Bobby gave you the nicest of cleanings and had you fully prepared for me. Even as the office refused to give me the coronation that I so richly deserved, even as Cody Kincaid decided that Andi Takata is worthwhile to fight me on her own two weeks from now at Velocity’s main event...this was the moment I kept waiting for and longing for. ...But now that we’re here and now that I have you in my sights...I have to tell you, I just...didn’t quite think this moment would be like this. For one...we’re both far too good to dignify the dumpster fire that is the city of Cleveland.

[Yeah. More boos. Next thing you know, LeBron James diss tracks are getting dropped somewhere. But Eileen’s gaze never wavers, even as the boos grow louder and her voice raises an octane to overpower the crowd itself.]

Eileen Amaro: But this isn’t about them. It’s about you and I. It’s about the fact that we are here at this moment. *My* moment. The biggest one of my career, thus far. And yet...even as I look at you, even as I remember the biggest battles of my career were for the right to hold you in my hands and to call myself a champion, even as I remember all the joy that you once brought me…it’s strange. Because at the end of it all, whether it’s two weeks or two months or another two years...I’ll still be remembered as the greatest woman to hold you. No matter what it is I do from here on out, you will keep coming back to my possession. The reality is just so simple and literally right in front of me and yet...I...I...

[She paused, taking a deep breath before speaking into the microphone. Her voice was low, but the few words that left her mouth were enough...she seemed to struggle with them at first. But finally, she said it.

Three words.

One statement.]

Eileen Amaro: ...I feel nothing.

[There were some boos. There were some gasps. But it seems the majority of the Quicken Loans Arena settled something far more eerie as they saw the expression on Eileen Amaro’s face go practically blank:

Silence…

And that was when Eileen Amaro took the championship out of its stand by its leather and held it in her hands. Her expression didn’t change, but a cameraman was smart enough to close-up on her face as she stared at her own reflection in the frame of the championship. Her eyes blinked, but whether they were searching for something or just realizing what was to come next, no one would know...for it would be this next act that spoke much louder than any other words she could have ever spoken.

Eileen Amaro dropped the microphone and promptly, she hurled the FFW Evolution Championship high up in the air and took two steps back as she watched the crowd around her gasp, eyes around her widened in shock as the championship dropped down to the mat with velocity and force behind it, the very frame itself crashing down onto the mat first.

The shock eventually settled. Confusion began to swirl around the entirety of the FFW Faithful, even more so as Eileen Amaro promptly walked to the ropes and rolled under them. She made her way up to the ramp without ever turning back, the cameras able to keep up with her brisk pace as the boos began to rain down once again in furious manner, trash beginning to be thrown at her very direction when the people of Cleveland realized the very reality of her words.

She felt nothing for the very championship she nearly killed a woman to win.

...We fade to black here.]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:17:41 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 04:44:18 pm »

Velocity returns to the ring for the next match with Maggie waiting patiently for the cue before she begins.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: If you like to see strikers, this match is for you! There may not be too many better strikers in this company than the two we are about to meet for the first time.

Mai: I expect a lot of chops, a lot of kicks, knees and elbows. And probably not much in the way of a technical classic.

The opening of “Unsettling Difference” by Blue Smock Nancy begins as the crowd gets on their feet and the lights dim down. Glass falling on the tron screen provides the only light in the arena as the opening of the song kicks in. Pyro explodes from the stage as sparks begins to rain down from the top of the tron screen as out steps Freya with a disgusted look on her face as the sold out crowd begins to boo at the top of their lungs. Right behind her stands Cameron Matthews, her husband, her bodyguard. She glances back at him before turning her gaze to the ring. Slowly, Freya begins to walk to the squared circle, taking her time and soaking in her newfound hate from the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing from Miami, Florida, weighing in tonight at 113 lbs… she is Freya!!!

Once she reaches ringside, Freya walks up the ring steps and stops at the top to glare out into the crowd as longtime fans now scream obscenities at her. She pays them no attention wiping her boots on the ring apron before entering the ring. Cameron follows suit and stands right beside her as she heads to the top turnbuckle yelling at the crowd gaining more of their ire. Freya hops down does the same thing on the opposite side of the ring. She hops off and keeps that disgusted look on her face as the song fades off.

Zack: After being dropped from Future Shock, Freya has a point to prove. She’s got one of the more interesting contracts around, stating that she only gets paid if she wins. Otherwise, it goes to her opponent.

Mai: This is probably why she doesn’t have an agent other than maybe her husband. Agents like to get paid, not gamble with money. Let’s hope this match last longer than her previous one in Future Shock.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Maggie: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!
The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”
- and pumps her fist-
“ONE!”
-to-
“MORE!”
-each-
“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”
Word!
“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”
CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!
“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-
“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Miko Ayano returned to the ring at Unstoppable 8, and is now a full time member of the FFW roster. She may not have gotten what she wanted against Felicity Banks, but you can be sure she’s even more determined tonight.

Mai: She has no reason to feel any ill will towards Felicity. She got pinned one two three, and now it’s over. She’s not going to feel any better after Freya’s done with her though.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women before he called for the bell. Freya almost immediately began talking smack as she and Miko headed towards the center. Much like her previous match though, Miko didn’t offer much of a verbal response before Freya told her she could have the first shot. She took one step back, and held out her arms telling Miko to give her her best shot. Ayano looked out at the crowd for a moment, and then back to Freya who immediately delivered a headbutt into her face. It stunned her as Freya started unloading with right hands to the head before pulling her head down into a Muay Thai clinch. As Ayano tried to get free, Freya fired knees into her head repeatedly before whipping her into the corner. Miko stopped herself before she hit chest first, but Freya made her do it anyway with a running high knee to the back. Miko hit the corner before Freya fired her across for the ride. She went for a clothesline on the rebound, but Miko countered into a crucifix pin! The referee dove into position.

Mai: Oh God, it’s gonna happen again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOPE!!

Freya got free with a kick out, and rolled out under the ropes to the floor. Ayano rubbed her chest a moment as she got back to her feet with Freya giving some of the ringside fans a piece of her mind.

Zack: Can you imagine how much more ridicule she would have had to endure if she fell to that same pin attempt twice?

Mai: Luckily we’ve gone past the 28 second mark of this match, Zack.

As the fans razzed Freya about the pin, Miko took off for the far side and rebounded into a baseball slide under the bottom rope. It caught Freya right in the chest, and sent her back into the barricade. Ayano lowered her shoulder, and drove her back into the wall twice before she scooped her and delivered an inverted atomic drop. She shouted “HAI!” and caught Freya with a knife edge chop to the chest that froze the veteran up for a moment. A second one followed that before Ayano rolled her back inside and followed after her.

Zack: Somewhere Felicity Banks is watching, and her chest is burning again! Miko fires those chops like no one I’ve ever seen, and now we’re back inside.

Mai: Well….you could ask her. There she is over there, look.

The camera quickly cut to show Felicity Banks in the front row watching. Miko glanced over to her for a split second, and got a little wave. When she turned back though, Freya had made it back to her feet and brought her down to the mat with a double leg takedown. She quickly mounted her chest, and unloaded with right hands in a flurry until she was flipped off to the mat. Miko barely got back to her feet before Freya caught her with a back heel kick to the body that doubled her over. She quickly rebounded off the near side, dropping Ayano with an axe kick to the back of her head followed by a cover.

Zack: Miko took her eyes off Freya for a split second seeing Banks here, and it’s cost her! Possibly the match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-NO!

Ayano kicked out, causing Freya to fire repeated elbows into the side of her head. With the crowd showing her no love at all, Freya got back to her feet and delivered a leaping leg drop across her chest.

Mai: Miko needs to keep her eyes on the match in the ring. Felicity’s welcome to buy a ticket, she’s just a fan after all.

Ayano rolled to her stomach to try to get up, only for Freya  to yank her back to her feet and into a hammerlock. She then started smacking the back of her head, continuing the trash talk where she had left off earlier in the match. Ayano countered that into a hammerlock of her own. But before Freya could try to do the same, Ayano snapped her arms around her waist and deposited her a German suplex. As Freya started to get back up, Ayano moved in from behind and delivered a head-pull backbreaker. She quickly hopped to her feet as Freya was beginning to stir. Ayano hit the far side ropes, and caught Freya with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors into a crossface submission as soon as she landed.

Mai: I guess Miko’s been working on her chain wrestling skills during her time away, and Freya’s looking like she’s stuck.

Zack: Miko’s not quick, she’s sudden. Freya is stuck in that crossface, and you can see the muscles in Ayano’s arm as she is pulling with all she has in her body.

Freya’s face was a mask of pain as Miko pulled on her head. The crowd showed their support for Ayano, all but Felicity Banks at ringside who was checking her nails. Fisk dropped down in front of Freya to ask for the submission. But the veteran only shouted in pain, and began to use her free arm to try to pull them the short distance to the ropes. Ayano pushed up on her feet trying to pull her head back further to stop her, and it worked briefly before Freya managed to grab the bottom rope to get the break. Miko broke on three, and got back to her feet. Another cold glance towards Banks in the front row, Miko returned her attention right back to Freya with an elbow drop into her back as she tried to get up again. She grabbed her feet to drag her away from the ropes, but Freya managed to roll onto her back and catch her with a palm thrust in the throat. Ayano started gasping for breath as Freya got back up with a pained expression.

Zack: Freya’s hands are just as lethal as those feet are, and she’s created herself an opening here and has Miko gasping for air.

Mai: Miko should pay attention to Freya, not Felicity. Every time she looks over there to her, it’s like she sets herself up for Freya to catch her.

Freya immediately scooped Miko up into a fireman’s carry before snapping her off into a roundhouse kick to the head. It dropped Ayano like a rock before Freya dove on top of her for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Mai: It’s a MAD WORLD, Zack! Especially if you’re Miko!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Miko kicked out before the three, causing Freya to get back to her feet and give the referee a cold stare. She headed for the corner, and then up to the top rope. Perching herself for a moment, she measured and launched into a frog splash! But Ayano rolled out of the way, and Freya hit the mat instead!

Zack: Freya went for her frog splash, but Ayano moved the lilypad!

Mai: Work on your metaphors, please.

Miko struggled back to her feet as Freya was starting to rise. She immediately hit the far side ropes, and caught Freya with a bicycle kick. She didn’t go down though, instead falling backwards into the ropes before Miko moved behind her. With one fluid motion, she snapped off a Sareee suplex into a bridging pin!

Zack: There’s CLARK’S FINAL LAW! Ayano may be three seconds from the win!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Freya just got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Miko rolled to her feet, and started rolling her fists over her head.

Mai: Close but no climax, so to speak. Looks like Miko thinks Freya’s about ready to be put away. She may be surprised though.

Ayano moved back towards Freya, and went for her standing phoenix splash. But Freya rolled out of the way, causing Miko to adjust and land on her feet. By the time Ayano got her balance, Freya was back up and nailed her with a spinning roundhouse to the jaw that flattened her to the mat. Freya leaned against the ropes, trying to get herself together before a look of anger formed on her face.

Mai: What’d I tell you, Zack? I had a feeling Freya wasn’t out of this match yet, but she does look like she’s getting close to empty though.

Zack: There’s very little in the ring Freya hasn’t seen. People may mock her, but she is still one of the most lethal strikers in the sport. Miko would agree when she gets her jaw popped back into place!

Miko rolled onto her hands and knees for a moment trying to pull herself together before Freya darted for the far side. She left her feet, looking for her double curb stomp, but Ayano rolled out of the way. Freya landed on her feet, only to get spun around into a stinging knife edge chop across the chest followed by two more that backed her into the corner. Ayano fired her across to the far side, causing Freya to land back first against the turnbuckles as Ayano rocketed towards her. Miko left her feet connecting with a hard bicycle kick for the second time in the match.

Zack: A second bicycle kick right to the face, Freya’s gotta be out on her feet right now!

Freya stumbled out of the corner before Ayano left her feet again, seemingly looking for that crucifix pin again….but instead falling backwards into her cross armbar! The fans came to their feet as Freya shouted in pain, desperately trying to find the rope. But Ayano rolled onto her stomach and tried to add more pressure. It managed to pull Freya away from the ropes though, and ultimately ended with a tapout. Fisk called for the bell before Miko broke the hold, and rolled to sit up on her knees.

Zack: Miko Ayano can hit that cross armbar from damn near any position! Freya tried to make it to the ropes but when she flipped it over, that was it!

Fisk had called for the bell, and raised Miko’s hand to a pop from the crowd as she got to her feet. She looked back to Felicity. Miko climbed up onto the second turnbuckle and raised her arms overhead.

Maggie: Here is your winner via submission…………..’THE WARP DRIVE DRAGON’ MIKO AYANO!!

Mai: Poor Freya going through all that pain and punishment, and not even getting paid for it as a result of the deal she wanted.

Zack: That was Freya’s choice, and tonight Miko Ayano gets one hell of a bonus! Not only from defeating a veteran like Freya, but she gets her money from it too!

Mai: Shame too, because she said she would use it on wrestling equipment. I could invest that for her…

Ayano rolled out to the floor, a smile forming on her face as she listened to the crowd’s raucous support for her. Then she turned towards Banks with a scowl and took off towards her to the delight of the crowd. The cameras followed as Felicity took off to get away from her.

The Chase Is On

Felicity: Get this crazy bitch away from me!

Felicity shouted, Miko Ayano hot on her tail. The determination on Miko’s face scared the hell out of Felicity as she continued to run down the hall, fear clear in her eyes.

Felicity: ] I don’t even work here anymore!

She shouted, turning around to see how far THEE Ayano was from her. Not knowing what else to do, she continued to shout.

Felicity:  You can’t legally touch me! I KNOW GOOD LAWYERS, DAMNIT!

None of that stopped Miko. She wanted Felicity and wouldn’t stop until she got her hands on her.

Felicity:  Oh my god!

Seeing how close Miko was getting, Felicity began to think. She saw a table with a cooler just a few yards away and immediately spilled EVERYTHING to the ground once she reached it.

Luckily for Felicity? That was enough to stop Miko in her tracks,who barely managed to slide just short and keep from slipping and eating concrete. Felicity was able to get to the exit door without a hair on her head harmed.

Felicity:  Buhbye, dollface.

She blew Miko a kiss just as Miko stepped over the table, but it was too late. Felicity was out of the arena, in her limo, and already on her way to her hotel once Miko got outside. Popping her head out of the limousine to mockingly wave goodbye at Miko, who stands with her arms crossed face flushed with heavy breathing and visible anger as her assailant screeches off into the night. Velocity then heads to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 04:46:02 pm »

Velocity returns from the break, and immediately goes back to ringside where the lovely Maggie Rourke is once again standing in the center of the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Talk about a massive opportunity for Lily-Rose. A win here puts here in direct contention for the No Surrender title.

Mai: I don’t like her chances already. Heh.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: Lily-Rose picked up a big win at Unstoppable 8, so you can bet she’s riding high right now and feeling the---WHAT THE?!

As Lily-Rose kept her eyes on the ramp, O.E. Ayano came through the crowd and bolted into the ring. The blonde spun around, only to catch a nightstick to the abdomen. Lily slumped over as O.E. began to drive the nightstick across her back and then to the head amid a chorus of boos from the Cleveland crowd.

Mai: Yeah, this is….why I don’t like her chances. Go ahead, O.E.! Beat the bottle blonde out of her! I had a cop for breakfast…

Ayano stood over her, and relentlessly drove the nightstick across LIly’s back before applying a camel clutch with the weapon across her throat. She gasped for breath as referee Angela Keanan tried to pull her off, and began calling for help from the back. O.E. continued to pull the stick across her throat, literally trying to choke her into unconsciousness before members of security made it to the ring. They managed to pull O.E. off, but she broke away from them and started pounding Lily again. The second time they grabbed her, they managed to pull her out of the ring as Lily-Rose lay face down on the mat, trying to get her breath.

Zack: O.E. had a match earlier tonight, but apparently that wasn’t enough! She wants to leave Lily-Rose laying, and I think she’s done just that!

Mai: Bad things happen to bad dye jobs, Zack. Oh and for what it’s worth even though she had no idea about it….you’re welcome, Savannah!

Zack: …..I almost forgot! Lily’s in no condition to compete!

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before looking down at Lily-Rose across the ring.

Zack: Surely she’s not gonna take this match right now! Lily-Rose was decimated by that nightstick, courtesy of your thug.

Mai: Why shouldn’t she? She only came to Cleveland because she had a match, and if Lily wants to forfeit, that’s her business.

The referee told Lily-Rose she was going to cancel the match as she helped her to her feet. Lily leaned slumped against the ropes, trying to catch her breath still before she shook her head and told her to ring the bell. Keanan asked three times if she was sure about this, and got the same answer all three times. Reluctantly, the referee called for the match to begin. And before the Future Shock graduate could even get to her feet, Savannah descended on him with forearms across the back of her head to drive her back down to her knees. Taylor fired kicks into her ribs before snatching her around the waist, and planted her with a belly to back suplex.

Mai: Wow, she really is stupid! She could have forfeited the match, and no one would have been upset at all!

Zack: Normally I wouldn’t agree with you, but I don’t think she should have agreed to this after everything Ayano did to her. Savannah’s dangerous enough when you’re 100%!

As the graduate began to try to get up again, Savannah fired a shining wizard to the back of her head that put her right back down. Taylor rolled her over with her foot, and planted it across her chest for the cover.

Zack: What an arrogant cover! And the worst part is it might actually get the job done!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Lily-Rose shoved Savannah’s foot off to break up the pin, so the former No Surrender Champion pressed it across her throat before the referee administered a four count till the break.

Mai: Savannah’s not in a great mood after Unstoppable, she left her title behind. And now she’s gonna take it out on Lily-Rose here.

Taylor pulled her to her feet, rocking her backwards with a trio of European uppercuts before she hoisted her onto one shoulder. A dart across the ring sent Lily into the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes, only for Savannah to spin her around and deliver a palm thrust to her throat. As the first graduate of Future Shock tried to get her breath again, Taylor dropped her with a snap DDT before rolling her over for the cover.

Mai: This is like shooting fish in a barrel for Savannah, ugly fish. Ugly fish who can’t color her roots too well.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOPE!!

Lily got the shoulder up to the surprise of many, even the referee. Taylor rolled her eyes, and dragged her to her feet. Or at least she tried. Lily fired a right hand into her abdomen that stunned the former champion a moment, giving her time to try to pull herself together. Savannah went to grab her, only to catch another right to the stomach. Lily grabbed her head, and delivered a jawbreaker that sent Taylor stumbling back into the ropes. The fans started getting louder as a Polish hammer flattened Savannah!

Zack: Can you believe this? She’s fighting back! Lily-Rose has found an opening, and she’s giving Savannah whatever she has left inside her!

As Savannah tried to get to her feet, Lily circled around behind her and planted her with her full nelson bomb! Taylor spiked off the mat as Lily leaned against the ropes, still trying to to shake off the attack from earlier. She finally dropped to cover the former No Surrender Champion, causing quite a bit of excitement in the crowd.

Zack: That’s THE PRETENDER!! Don’t tell me she’s gonna do it!! What a story!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Taylor kicked out before the three, causing Lily-Rose to sit up on her knees and wince in pain as she tried to get to her feet. With the Las Vegas Siren starting to do the same, Lily caught her with a series of Muay Thai kicks that drove her back into the corner before she followed after her.

Mai: O.E., if you’re listening, next time shove that nightstick down her throat!

She climbed up to the middle turnbuckle, raising her fist as she started to rain them down on Taylor’s head. Ten of them connected, and then she stopped a moment to hold the back of her head. That was all it took for Savannah to take advantage. She grabbed her legs, lifted her up and planted her with a powerbomb! The back of the graduate’s head spiked off the mat as Taylor looked at her with disdain before getting back to her feet.

Mai: See that look on Savannah’s face? That’s the same look everyone gives Lily-Rose when they see her.

Zack: Did she think Lily-Rose was just gonna roll over and let Savannah finish the job? She came to compete, and 100% or not, that’s what she’s doing!

The Future Shock graduate was even slower moving than before as she tried to get up, only to be helped by Savannah who delivered her corkscrew neckbreaker to put her right back down. Taylor covered her again, lazily this time.

Mai: She played THE GAMBLE, and Savannah’s got this thing in the bag!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lily’s foot reached across the bottom rope before the three count, causing Savannah to scowl and pelt her with right hands to the face in a fury. She finally got back to her feet, listening to the disgust of the crowd before telling them she could have forfeited.

Zack: No one in Cleveland here tonight is impressed with Savannah Taylor’s courage, but they are certainly behind Lily-Rose who is hanging on by a threat.

Savannah leaned down to grab her opponent, but was surprised when she got pulled into a small package! The crowd came to its feet as Keanan slid into position!

Zack: SMALL PACKAGE!! SHE’S GONNA WIN AFTER ALL!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Taylor kicked out in time, looking thunderous at the referee before she got back to her feet. Lily-Rose slowly began to stir as Savannah was even less happy now.

Mai: All that cheap hair dye messes with the brain, you don’t try to sneak one out on Savannah like that.

Taylor immediately applied her double leg Muta lock in the center of the ring, causing Lily-Rose immense pain as she pulled back on her head and neck. Keanan moved into position, asking for a submission, but wasn’t getting one. The crowd tried to rally her as well as the camera spotted a sinister look on Taylor’s face.

Mai: There’s the ACE OF SPADES! I’m gonna teach that to O.E., I think.

Lily’s eyes seemed to water a bit as she tried to find ropes nearby, but couldn’t before she tapped the mat. Keanan called for the bell, and Savannah kept the hold applied a few seconds longer before she finally released it. The Siren rose to her feet, and had her hand raised to a chorus of boos.

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission……………...SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!!

Zack: Despite putting up a hell of an effort under extreme duress, Lily-Rose came up short here tonight. And if Savannah’s happy with this, I hope she shares the winner’s purse with O.E. Ayano!

Mai: You know, that’s not a bad idea. I wouldn’t be opposed to it honestly.

Savannah stepped out to the floor, and walked backwards up the aisle with her hand raised once again. Taylor dusted her hands then, and wiped her brow to fling it at Lily-Rose in the ring before turning on her heel and heading to the back.

What The Ace Is Made Of

“It’s another chapter in this rivalry, Bianca Salvador.”

The lights were all turned off but one, as Anna Giovanna could be seen under the incandescent lighting, somewhere far away from his arena, somewhere much closer to where she would have to be in two days’ time for Future Shock Wipeout...and yet, the still camera recorded her every movement as she stepped forward, adjusting the lens of the still camera herself before finally being satisfied with the result as she stepped back. The Future Shock title was not anywhere within this scene, as a hoodie and sweatpants covered her sweat-drenched body while she assumed a fighting stance.

Anna Giovanna: Two days from now, you and I will do battle for a championship we have now both tasted. A championship that you have lost while I was on the rise to try and win it. A championship that serves as the reminder of who is the absolute best in our brand. A championship that also reminds the world that Season 19 of Future Shock under the old format is in the argument for being one of the absolute best to have ever happened. A testament to our talent...and a testament for our penchant in violence.

With a smirk on her face, she assumed a fighting stance. Stepping forward from under the bulb, Anna watched it spread across the cracked linoleum and up the peeling wallpaper. Stopping within distance to strike without hitting the wall, she noticed the shape at the ground underneath that grew and resembled her in every way as the light gave way to her shadow.

She raised her fists and took stance. Close, compact hooks. Uppercuts. Body, head, body. The smaller shadow danced with every swing. Bobbing through punches, weaving the hits. Every fist she threw never once touched the shadow. After all...how could it?

Anna Giovanna: I’m...not one for talking...as you can see right now. My focus...is on what’s to come...Saturday night...inside of that ring...and on what I will do to you...Bianca Salvador...

Anna's sneakers squeaked on the floor, more of her sweat falling and pooling around him. Her body quickened on mere instinct, not noticing she was inching forward desperately, cautiously trying to reach the small shape in front of him. Smiling, unknowingly, all the while as her fist found the camera lens and smashed it out of the tripod position. She realizes this and yet, it takes her a few moments as the now broken lens still records footage and the floor around the area before Anna picks the camera up carefully and stares at it, taking off the hood that covered her head and even through the cracks, her blue eyes stare at the lens with a very clear intent.

Anna Giovanna: ...It’s time I show you all what the Ace is made of in her biggest...match...yet…

Fade to black.

The Main Event Can Wait!

The capacity crowd eagerly awaits the next match, but their jovial mood soon turns sour as “City on Lockdown” begins to play through the pa system. Boos begin filling the air once Silas Mason makes his way out onto the stage, with his client Nevaeh Summers following behind him.

Silas is dressed in his customary suit and cowboy hat, looking somber as he stands at the top of the ramp. Nevaeh, wearing a shirt and jeans, is sporting a somber expression as well as she stands behind Silas. Nevaeh doesn’t look out to the crowd, instead she seems to be looking downward at the floor.

As the boos keep piling on from the people of Cleveland Silas just shakes his head. He now begins heading down the ramp as Nevaeh follows behind him. They enter the ring and make their way to the middle. Nevaeh stands there, hands clasped together and remains looking downward. Silas begins to reach into his coat and pulls out a microphone, spinning it in his hand as he keeps taking in the hostile reaction. The people of Cleveland soon begin a very loud “Leona” chant.

Nevaeh shows signs of being visibly troubled by the chant, but remains looking down at the mat. Silas raised an eyebrow and gave a wry smile to the fans before taking a deep breath and bringing the microphone up to his mouth.

Silas: It sickens me that you all would take joy in the result of that match. Ya take joy in Nevaeh losing at Unstoppable.

The crowd erupts with cheers. Silas stood there and turned to look at Nevaeh, who still just looked down at the mat. Her face twitched, but she didn’t show any other emotion as Silas remained staring at her before slowly looking back at the audience

Silas: Yeah...yeah ya take yer joy and bask in it for the time being. Bask in it like ya did when Caroline beat her for the FFW title. Enjoy yer moments because we know just like ya do, that they are few and far between. NOBODY has been as dominant as Nevaeh Summers, with Silas Mason by her side. Ya all know that we are the premiere duo in all of professional wrestling. That’s why ya HOPED Leona could win at Unstoppable. Ya did not know if she could. We go into battle always knowing we’re gonna win.

Silas now paused as a pained expression shot across his face

Silas: And we’re pretty damn right a majority of the time. But then ya have nights like Unstoppable. Biggest show of the year and it did not go the way we had planned it ta. Leona Vega should not be walking elt alone still having a career...but she does. Yay! Great for her. Now she gets all hyped up and what happens ra us? What happens ta the woman who rightfully deserves another shot at the FFW title? They want ta sweep us ta the side.

Silas was adamantly shaking his head now, seemingly repulsed by the notion. Meanwhile next to him Nevaeh just remained staring down at the mat

Silas: This company loves their heros. Ya all love yer heros. It’s just one big swell company ain’t it? It’s a malpractice of justice that Nevaeh is being pushed to the side, but we can admit that we’ve given them a chance ta do so. Ya see after Unstoppable me and Nevaeh we wanted to know what went wrong in the match. So we talked about it for hours, we looked over the tape for days. We analyzed every second of it, looking for the answer. As a manager I not only look out for the well being of my client, which includes also being upfront with them. Honesty is what makes business works folks and that’s why I had to look at my client here…

Silas now turned to Nevaeh and put his hand on her shoulder. He stared at her for several seconds, Nevaeh still looking down at the mat tensed up when his hand laid on her shoulder. She looked to be getting very agitated.

Silas:..and I had to tell her that she was outworked. That she didn’t have the proper focus for that match. That Leona was hungrier. That she was lacking the killer instinct. Which was a shame cause I saw how hard she worked for the match. We poured hours of gameplanning to get that win and we did have the keys to victory. It was all there for us. Unstoppable 8 was ta be our redemption and ut us back at the top of the FFW title picture. But on that night….I hated saying it then and I hate saying it now...but ya dropped the ball Nevaeh.

There was a surprised “OH” going out throughout the building as Silas stared at his client. Nevaeh though remained looking at the mat, but we could see her nostrils flaring, Her hands were still clasped together. For the first time she raised her head and turned to look at Silas. Manager and client stared at one another before Nevaeh started nodding her head and mouthed “I know”. She lowered her head back down now as Silas began to nod his head as he looked back at the crowd.

Silas: And to Nevaeh’s credit she agreed. She did drop the ball at Unstoppable. Mistakes were made in that match. Ta ya imbeciles out there ya can’t even begin ta understand the mistakes that were made in that match, but we know them.  We should of had victory, but cause of these mistakes, and because that runt with the busted leg desire was a strong as her annoying tendencies, Leona got the win. Leona is now solidified in the FFW CHampionship division.

Silas seemed disgusted at the moment. As if he couldn’t bear the thought of that being the truth.

Silas: Well that might be the case Leona, but understand something. All the women on this damn roster understand it as well. Ya can talk yerself up, ya can claim greatness. Nevaeh Summers and Silas Mason ARE greatness! We have raised the bar since coming ta this joint and we are gonna keep doing just that. We might be pushed ta the side for now, but rest assured that we’re gonna be back in the mix real soon. We want that FFW title as bad as Kyrie Irving wants ta get out of this dump of a city.

The fans booed louder now as Silas kept on going.

Silas: Oh yeah we want it bad. Nevaeh NEEDS ta be FFW Champion again and I’m gonna be right there once more ta help her achieve it. WE know where the mistakes were made and Nevaeh has guaranteed ta never make such a screw up ever again. She’s refocused and rededicated ta her craft. That should scare each and everyone of ya. For the last three years many have come ta this place claiming they’d do this and that. But only one woman has run through this roster and left everybody shaking in their damn boots. Nevaeh Summers is FFW. Scarlett Kincaid was once considered the gold standard. Nowadays ya want ta crown Caroline or Leona or even the new, and temporary, FFW Champion Jo McFarlane. Claim them as great all ya want, but there is only one woman who stands above them all. Who is the face of FFW. Samantha Star can spout out on about looking for someone special to groom here when there is only one true franchise player here and that is Nevaeh Summers. This is our company. We run it and we will do so as long as we damn well please.

‘Iku Zo!’

Much to the surprise of Silas and Nevaeh, who both snapped their heads towards the stage, and the relief of those in attendance, Sweet Vacation’s tune starts to play, announcing the arrival of their unexpected guest, one black-masked space princess, Andi Takata. She doesn’t seem to be jumping around as much as she usually does, but that doesn’t keep her from taking a bit of time going down to ringside, interacting with fans, and getting Silas Mason to point at his watch and yell at her to get moving. Takata gives him a questioning glance to him, before laughing to herself, heading over to the ringside attendant that has her mic ready. Andi gets up on the ring apron, wiping her feet before entering the ropes with the former FFW Champion and her lovely manager. Silas is aghast that he’s been interrupted and now has Andi standing in front of him. Nevaeh is still wondering why Andi is even out here as she stares down one half of the FFW Unity Champions.

Andi: HELLO EVERYBODY!

The crowd cheers, further peeving her ring co-inhabitants.

Andi: Don’t worry about time, Silas, you’ve got all the time in the cosmos right now. I was just in the back and listening to what you were saying, and I…. I’m just a little bit confused about some of the things you said, so I just want you to clarify some things for a simple Space Princess.

Silas titled his head, still annoyed by this whole ordeal, as he glared at Andi. Nevaeh was glaring at her as well, not liking this situation in the slightest. Silas raised his microphone back to his mouth

Silas: Is that so? I’m not surprised yer confused. If it ain’t in japanese writing or bright colors are flashing  or someone is dressed up and acting like an idiot ya don’t seem ta be able ta pick up on it.

Andi: So you’re saying you liked our entrance at Unstoppable then? I can see how that would’ve been a highlight of your night. It sure was a highlight for Kaoru and I. But no, I can pick up on certain things in what you said, like that part you said that you and Nevaeh were the premiere  duo in all of professional wrestling. I think you need to go and check your sources on that claim, because right now, you’re looking at one half of the premier duo in the entire Cosmos, and once again, we have the hardware to prove it.

The crowd cheers their appreciation and respect toward Andi. This prompts Silas to look out to the crowd with answer and bellowed out “shut up” at them before looking back at Andi. nevaeh however, never turned away from Andi. She just kept watching her as Andi started up again after the cheers.

Andi: I could maybe live with just the one mistake, because mistakes happen, right? But then you really stood here just now and told everyone that nobody else but your client has gone through the roster like she has the last 3 years, and I once again wonder where you got that idea? Maybe you just haven’t noticed, but the Burning Star Express have done pretty darn well the almost 3 years we’ve been here. Every team, top to bottom and back to the top, we’ve faced them, and we’ve won. Even against teams with real FFW Championship-tier talent, like some of those people you mentioned the people like so much, like Caroline Dallins and the current FFW Champion, Jo McFarlane!

The crowd cheers their new and past champions, to which Andi nods and agrees. The more she talked though the more Silas began to get very upset. He was now glaring at Andi fierce, while to the side Nevaeh kept her steady gaze.

Andi: But maybe you’re too busy to know about all of that. You’re busy. So busy being…. You.

There was a sugar coating on the word, but the poison center was easy to taste for sure.

Andi: But I’m going to solve that problem for you right now. Here, hold this for a second, it’s not like you’re doing anything anyway.

Andi tries to hand off the microphone to Nevaeh, who looks at Andi with an intense stare now. For the first time all night Nevaeh is showing her emotions with the insult she felt Andi slung her way. Shrugging and putting the microphone down after the icy reception for her request, Takata reaches under the back of her shirt, pulling out.. A DVD?

Andi: I’ve gotten you a copy of the upcoming BSX HOF dvd set! Now you can sit and study and know all the wonderful things we’ve done. It’s not even out yet, but for you, I pulled some strings. So, enjoy that, and don’t worry everyone, you’ll be able to get your copy very soon!

Takata takes it upon herself to give it to Silas, putting it on top of his folded up arms.

Andi: Now… there was one more thing… what was it? What was it?

Andi taps her head, thinking to herself for a moment, seemingly dragging things out just to get under Silas’ skin. It seemed to be working as Silas grew agitated the longer this went on. He wasn’t alone now though as Nevaeh was right there with him in regards to Andi.

Andi: Oh right! It was that part where you mentioned that Nevaeh Summers, the baby peach, was the franchise player of FFW.

The crowd does not agree with that statement, and boos that sentiment.

Andi: Yeah….no. you hear that? Don’t get me wrong, Nevaeh is very good, one of the best wrestlers in the company. I can’t deny that, I’d be stupid to do that. You don’t become FFW Champion if you’re not great. Even you’d agree with that, right? You went to war with Caroline and for some reason you’re still walking. You crossed a billion lines with Eileen and helped her become the pain in the ass she is today. But a franchise?

Nope. nope nop nope, a franchise player doesn’t need to orchestrate attacks with car doors, or cross lines. A real franchise player doesn’t wait until the person who’s been calling her out gets seemingly injured to answer the call. Karma took care of that too, thankfully. How’d that chant go?

Andi turns to direct the next line right at Nevaeh instead of towards Silas.

Lion’s gonna eat you, lion’s gonna eat you? She sure did, didn’t she? So you do all that, go through all of that trouble and the planning and the watching and the assaulting, and you still couldn’t get it done.

That’s not a franchise. That’s just… bad. But hey! Like you said, you’ve figured everything out now, right? All ready for whatever FFW throws at you next so that you can get back to fighting for the FFW Championship again….

But to do that, you’ve got to face a real franchise player. Somebody that’s kept up with the best in the company. Someone that’s a champion. Someone that’s hall-of-fame level, like you! Someone like… say…

Takata puts a huge grin on her face, which shines through her darker look as she makes her recommendation.

Andi: ME.

Silas now leaned back, a puzzled expression appearing on his face as he took in what he just heard. As for Nevaeh she seemed very upset by everything Andi just told her. Yet Takata remained confident in herself and her statement. Silas held up a finger as he looked at the Space princess.

Silas: Let me get this straight. Ya have been out here wasting our time with this drivel, slandering us. Trying ta tell us we ain’t the premiere duo, we ain’t the franchise...but you are? YOU?! I’ll admit Weeb that ya done won tag titles seemingly everywhere ya done been. You and Karrot, Kairo, whatever her name is, have been a great team. Matter of fact she has been on a  heck of a roll. Fast Track champion, had all the defenses, and is getting an Evolution title shot at Sin & sacrifice. Yer partner..she’s shown alot of herself the past year. But YOU want ta claim ta be the franchise? YOU?!

Silas now began to smirk

Silas: That’s cute. This whole time I’ve been angry that ya had the audacity ta come out here and do yer usual nonsense. “Oh that Andi she’s so funny, we like her so darn much. Do something funny Andi. Sell a product. Hock a DVD”. Talk about the cosmos and all that other garbage. It really was bothering me. I was angry at how ya stood there and told us how we were wrong about everything we said. That ya want ta make it seem that Nevaeh is truly not the best in the world, when it is so damn obvious that she is.

The crowd disagreed with this booing. Nevaeh was still glaring at Andi

Silas: I was standing here at my wits end with ya and yer act. Truth be told I can not for the life of me understand how people not only put up with ya, but actually adore ya. But then I see yer fan base and realize they’re some of the lowest pieces of trash I’ve ever seen in my life. They’re just happy a woman..or some being from another planet that looks like a woman will talk ta them. They have ta be if they view someone like you as a beloved figure. Cause without a shadow of a doubt ya are without a doubt the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my life. Yer the franchise player? The walking billboard ad is the franchise player? Yer jokes are always lame, but that last one..that was funny. Might of been the funniest thing ya ever said. Yer a franchise player? Over Nevaeh Summers?

Silas gave a sarcastic chuckle as he shook his head. Meanwhile Nevaeh remained staring at Andi.

Silas: Understand something little girl. What ya are asking for right now is something ya ain’t ever come across. Yeah I’ll even include all the cosmos ta placate yer imagination. Ya fought some of the biggest, baddest, toughest wrestlers or species ever. But ya ever fought the Finest one on one. Ya ain’t ever had ta fight a woman who has done damn near everything there is ta do in this company. A woman who has main evented Unstoppable. A woman who will do whatever it takes ta win. And now add on how much more fired up she is after Unstoppable and ya got a recipe for disaster.  Ya and yer partner have won many matches, yer Unity champions again. Granted ya lost that mask of yours. Trust me when I tell ya that getting in the ring with Nevaeh will lead ta ya losing much more. She is the Franchise. You? Ya just asking for trouble. Always barking, always sticking yer nose where it don’t belong.

Our Alien Overlord sticks a finger up, wagging it in denial at Mr. Mason.

Andi: No no no, Silas, you see, you’re wrong again. Because if there’s anywhere I do belong, it’s in this ring, against the best, because your peach basket isn’t the only person looking to become FFW Champion. Why not me? You think I’m not as good as Nevaeh, huh? Nothing more than a walking billboard and seller of fine DVDs like BSX HOF, coming soon. You think your client here could just walk all over me like it’s not even a thing, don’tcha? You wish!

You thought that about Leona Vega too. Someone great like her, someone who didn’t back down from Nevaeh Summers one bit and walked out a winner on the biggest night of the year. You’re very good at underestimating people, I’ll give you that. So I”ll put it very simply for the both of you. My partner has a match at Sin & Sacrifice,against Eileen Amaro, because my partner is awesome and is going to be the next Evolution champion. That leaves me with not a lot to do that night, so why wouldn’t I come out here and challenge Nevaeh, and show you, and her, and Samantha just who the real franchise player around here is? What better way than to get my chance against one of the toughest FFW Champions ever? I’m going to prove that I do belong to be mentioned along with the greats, and not just as part of the BSX.

Andi turns to the former standard bearer, as she stands there glaring a hole through Takata’s soul.

Andi: Unless, of course, you’re just a peach-glazed chicken, boo.

A small, yet loud ‘Chicken Boo’ chant starts in the crowd. Nevaeh was enraged by the comment, as wella s the chants. It was clear to see she was emotional. Her body beging to fidget. She and Andi stared one another down for a moment till it looked like Nevaeh was gonna speak...only for Silas to put his hand on her shoulder. Nevaeh turned to look at him as Silas now told her he’d handle this. He now looked at Andi, as serious as could be

Silas: So here comes yet another wanting ta prove they deserve a FFW title shot at our expense? We’re not some damn lotto ticket Weeb. We are not ta be tried so ya can hope ta gain yer glory. It is insulting that ya want ta make yer claim, just like Leona did. Ya want ta throw that match back in our face? Say we ain’t learned? We have learned Weeb. We know what needs ta be done ta everyone who crosses our paths now. Ya want ta be the first one ta see what the new and improved Nevaeh Summers is all about? Ya want ta be the example? Yer not gonna prove yer worth! The only thing ya gonna prove is that ya don’t piss us off because we accept yer challenge!

The crowd actually cheered while Nevaeh shifted her eyes over to Silas, surprised he actually did that. But Silas wasn’t done as he pointed his finger at Andi, who was smiling as her request had been granted.

Silas: And when we get done beating ya we can go a level above. We won’t just be The World’s Finest, but The Galaxy’s Finest

Andi: We? No. Maybe if Nevaeh wins, she can be the Galaxy’s Finest. Heck, maybe if I win, I can call myself that, since it would be true, right? But you, Silas? You will forever be the scum of the Earth. That won’t change. “Galaxy’s Finest” Andi Takata… just rolls right off the tongue, doesn’t it? What do YOU think about all of this, Nev? It would be nice if you at least appeared like you have a say in something, I’m going to be fighting you after all.

Andi looks over at Nevaeh expectantly, even holding out her microphone again, looking for sound.

Andi: Lion got your tongue?

Andi’s comments were stinging Nevaeh deep at the moment. She again looked on the verge of saying something, when Silas spoke up

Silas: This whole ordeal has gone on long enough. I’m tired of looking at ya. Ya got yer match Weeb. Be happy. But understand getting involved with us...ain’t no song and dance. We’ll be seeing ya...when we feel like it.

Silas now dropped the mic as he now gestured to nevaeh that they take their leave. Nevaeh glared at Andi once more before turning and heading towards the ropes. They both soon exited the ring and headed up the ramp, before Andi raised her mic up one more time.

Andi: I won’t be hard to find, this is where I belong after all. Nice talking to ya, Nevaeh.

Takata watches as Silas and Summers both made their way to the back, Silas dismissively waving her off before we cut to a commercial.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:07:06 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 04:47:55 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your main event of the evening!!

Christian: Don’t adjust your headsets, this is Christian Kincaid along with the next FFW Champion Leona Vega here ringside. We were going to scout this match since Valerie is Leona’s next opponent, but might as well talk over it too.

Leona: Heheheh, yeah! Nothing like watching a future opponent up close; not to mention this is one heck of a match between a former FFW Champion and Hall of Famer, and someone whose sheer power is enough to make anyone take notice!

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Maggie: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Christian: This is a rematch from Unstoppable 8, where Rhea here and Valerie went to a time limit draw. No one wants a draw, so hopefully we’ll have  a winner tonight.

Leona: Least of which the wrestlers themselves! The war of words between Rhea and Valerie is enough to let anyone understand how frustrated these two were back at Unstoppable. The fact it went to a time limit draw is something else, too; how rarely do we get results like that?

The lights dim, allowing for purple, green and black strobe lights to pulsate around the arena as “Veil of Elysium” thunders out into the system, and the stage is doused in a fog of dry ice. Through the fog, two figures emerge, their forms still clouded by what has  risen around them.

Maggie: And her opponent, hailing from Edinburgh Scotland! She weighs in at 145 pounds, please welcome VALERIE LAMB!

Hear my promise of blistering light,
Sewing a rose of obsidian.
My dear I promise death comes to all,
In a heartbeat...only silence.
Let’s play with the fire that burns in our veins,
Trust in the might of a miracle.
Now winter has come and I stand in the snow,
I don’t feel the cold,
And it’s all I will ever need to believe.

The haze clears, revealing Valerie Lamb and Vincent Belmont stood together. The crowd pops, and Valerie raises her hands with a smile on her face while Vincent simply smiles, his hands by his sides. The pair begin their descent towards the ring, Valerie slapping hands with the fans on her way down, and Vincent just behind her.

One day I know we will meet again,
In the shade of a life to die for.
Watching the world through the eyes of a child
In Elysium
Will I know you then?
Will I know you then?

During the chorus of the song, Valerie takes off, sprinting around the ring before grabbing hold of the middle rope about three-quarters of the way around the ring, using the momentum to pull herself up. She steps in through the ropes and heads towards her corner, where Vincent is waiting for her. The two share words as the music dies out, and Valerie stretches as they speak.

Christian: Valerie’s accolades in FFW don’t really need repeating, they’d take a while. Suffice it to say, she’s got all those accolades for being as good as she is. I know, I’ve faced her and she cracked my ribs as a result.

Leona: And she didn’t even play dirty, if you think about it. It was a freak accident. But that’s how good and strong Valerie is. The size difference here is nothing if you consider Val’s experience in the ring and how she can overcome the toughest of odds.

Valerie’s stretching is quickly interrupted as Vincent urges her to turn around, the Scot doing so just in the nick of time as Rhea Laskaris - ignoring the referee’s pleas to wait for the bell - charged towards her, leaving her feet to deliver a brogue kick. Rhea got nothing but air as Lamb hurled herself into a forward role underneath her boot and quickly came to her feet. As she did so, she turned to face Rhea who had spun on a dime and once more charged towards the Scot looking for a clothesline as Angela Keanan called for the bell; Val ducked underneath the attempted clothesline and immediately grabbed the Modern Day Amazon from behind to roll her up into a pinfall.

Christian: Valerie trying to see if she can have the same luck Harley did down in Future Shock with an early rollup!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Leona: Nope!... Well, I think the difference between Rhea and Freya Kane should be clear, and I’m sure the one who calls herself a demi-goddess wouldn’t really wanna go home with a 20-second defeat.

Laskaris kicked out on two and a half and was quickly back to her feet only for Lamb to leap into the air and deliver a dropkick to her opponent’s chest that sent her stumbling back into the corner. As Rhea hit the pads, Valerie was quickly back to her feet and began to unload on her opponent’s chest with five stinging knife edge chops delivered across Laskaris chest that saw the Greek woman screw up her face in discomfort, Val asking the crowd to quieten down a little as she lined up a sixth and threw it towards her foes chest only for Rhea to catch her by the wrist and jerk the gatekeeper into the corner as she switched places with her. As soon as the Scot hit the turnbuckle pads, Rhea began to drive her boots rapidly into her middle as she held onto the top rope. The boots came thick and fast as Angela Keanan started a count, ordering Athena to let her opponent out of the corner and getting her wish granted as, at a count of four, Rhea pulled her forward by the wrist and sent her in for the ride. Val hit the ropes across the ring from Rhea and came back towards her, leaving her feet and caught her with a flying forearm smash to the jaw.

Christian: Good idea by Valerie! Keep Rhea wobbly, and see how much of that jaw is glass and how much is iron. Looking kinda glassy right now.

Leona: Still, a smaller, weaker wrestler would’ve been taken down by that rathereasily. The power on Valerie’s arms is something else. Rhea’s on her feet and hanging on!

Laskaris staggered backwards a step after receiving the blow and Val once more went straight on the attack, hurling another four forearms into her jaw, backing her into the ring ropes. Quickly Lamb took hold of her wrist and fired her across the ring before dropping back into the ropes, building momentum as she bounced off them and launched herself into a high knee to the chest that knocked Rhea down to the canvas. The Greek rolled and tried to rise up to her feet only for Val to catch her from behind in a rear waistlock before she popped her hips and sent her flying with a German suplex. Rhea rolls away and starts to come to her feet only to get her head caught by her opponent who delivered MMA style knee strikes into her chest before she pulled her head upwards and into a spinning neckbreaker that puts Rhea back on the mat. Lamb floated over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Christian: Here she goes again, but with a little more emphasis after that neckbreaker.

One…

Two…

Leona: Another two-count. At this point I believe Valerie’s strategy is to wear the Amazon out with those quick strikes and follow-up covers.

Rhea kicked out with authority and immediately started to push up to her feet only to get her bell rung courtesy of a roundhouse kick to the side of her head. Laskaris staggered for a moment but didn’t go down causing the Scottish based wrestler to begin to snap off kicks driven into the Modern Day Amazon’s muscular legs. Lamb went to the well one too many times with the kicks however as her foe managed to catch her foot on impact with her thigh. Val hopped for a couple of moments before as Rhea snarled at her before she jumped into the air and delivered an enzugiri. The Greek woman dropped down to one knee as Val quickly came back to her feet and hooked her head as she attempted to snap off a DDT only for Laskaris to block the attempt. Val looked about to deliver more MMA style knee strikes when her opponent wrapped her arms around her waist and used her impressive strength to lift her feet off the floor and drive her backwards into the nearest corner. As Val hit she released her hold of Rhea’s head and the Greek delivered four quick shoulder thrusts into Lamb’s gut.

Christian: Whatever Valerie had for dinner is getting shuffled around with those shoulder thrusts. The good thing about this match is they have an extended time limit tonight. Unstoppable was a very packed show, and they weren’t able to get as much time as they obviously needed then.

Leona: And Rhea had those karate moves scouted this time, you can only go for that well so many times!

Straightening up the Modern Day Amazon jerked Val out of the corner by the wrist and straight into a raised knee into the gut that caused the Edinburgh born wrestler to take a step backwards. Again she was jerked forward into a raised knee, Rhea followed it up with a third raised knee into her gut as she pulled her forward; this one causing the Scottish wrestler to drop down to one knee. It was only momentary before Val pushed back to a vertical base only to be shoved back into the corner by the powerhouse Greek who skipped forward and drove her knee once more into the Gatekeeper’s abdomen. The Edinburgh native stepped out of the corner, holding her stomach and as she did, Rhea backing up to allow her to take three small steps forward before she grabbed the Hall of Fame wrestler by the hair and jerked her forward into a modified hairpull gutbuster. Val rolled off of Laskaris knee and to the mat, holding her middle once more and Rhea stepped forward, onto her stomach, before she brought her other foot up to fully stand on the Scot, throwing her hands in the air to the boos of the crowd before she stepped off of her and Lamb rolled to her side cradling her gut in agony.

Leona: Rhea now going for the insult along with the injury, a near criminal gutbuster by the Amazon and… Now she’s just showing off. The entire thing about their match is Rhea proving she can stand with the best and now she’s literally standing ON one of the best...

Rhea pulled her opponent up from the canvas, lifting her onto her shoulders and carried her as she backed into the corner before coming forward and launching herself into a rolling Samoan drop that drove Val back first into the ring mat. Laskaris rolled through and came to her feet in the corner, stepping up onto the middle rope as she held the top and launched herself backwards into a double knee drop straight into the Scottish woman’s chest and stomach. Rhea made the cover on the red haired woman, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Christian: Credit to Val for kicking out there. I bet that feels like having two boulders dropped on your abdomen at once!

Leona: Those legs can crush machines, let’s not forget that! A woman that size, with those legs… Oof, they’re sure to leave a mark on Val, if not a freaking dent. Still she kicks out, which shows her resilience.

Val kicked out just after the two count and rolled to her side only for Rhea to jerk her up to her feet with a handful of hair - ignoring the referee telling her off for grabbing her by the hair. As Rhea got her to her feet she brought Val into a bear hug, lifting her up off her feet as her arms squeezed around her ribcage. The camera focused in on the former FFW Champion, her face showing that she was suffering in the hold as she refused to submit when questioned by the official in charge of the match, her hand coming up to push her opponent’s head away from her. It only prompted Rhea to loosen her grip for a half second before she jerked back into an even tighter bear hug. This time Val began to drive closed right hands into the side of Rhea’s face, seven landing in rapid fire succession that once more saw Rhea loosen the hold and give the Scot respite. It was only temporary, however, as Laskaris kept her arms around her foe and this time when she jerked her forward it was to deliver a release overhead belly to belly suplex.

Christian: See, this is the problem a lot of people deal with when they face Rhea. She’s so ridiculously strong that it’s nearly impossible to avoid being tossed around like Val is right now.

Leona: She makes a woman as strong as Valerie Lamb look like no more than a ragdoll with that incredible strength, like a crane jerking… uh, something around.

Val landed hard on her back near the corner and almost immediately sat up with a grimace on her face, her hand going to her back before she reached for the ring ropes and pulled herself upright in the corner. As she got to her feet, Rhea charged at her, bringing her foot up and burying it into her gut. Val dropped to her knees holding her middle once more and the Modern Day Amazon was quick to pull her forward into a double underhook, lifting her up to her feet as she brought her knees upwards into her chest and face before she lifted her upwards into the double underhook suplex. Rhea fell to her knees as she slammed the Hall of Famer down into the canvas and instantly made the cover on her, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Leona: Sheer power on that underhook suplex, and still Valerie powers out of the cover! This, everyone, is why Val is the bar one needs to clear if she wants to be part of the higher leagues in FFW!

Val rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall, Angela Keanan showing the two count to Rhea who barely looked at her as she once more brought her opponent to a vertical base with a handful of red hair and whipped her into the ropes. Val bounced back from the ropes and put the brakes on as she telegraphed the back body drop attempt from Laskaris; the Scot dropping to her knees instead and firing upwards with a palm strike to the Greek wrestlers throat. Rhea reeled away, gasping for air as Lamb pushed up to her feet and looked to take the fight to her foe, leaving her feet to deliver a low dropkick to her opponent’s knee, causing Rhea to drop to one knee. The two wrestlers rose simultaneously to their feet and Val began firing off European uppercuts that rocked her chin backwards as they landed. She connected with five stiff shots before Rhea lashed out with her hand to rake the eyes of the Scottish wrestler causing her to stumble backwards.

Christian: A little beneath Rhea when you have that kind of size and power to have to resort to raking the eyes to get the advantage.

Leona: A far cry from her days as Future Shock Champion, now she’s using every weapon in the inventory to get an advantage… Even the underhanded ones.

Quickly the Edinburgh born grappler found her balance only to find that Rhea had moved in quickly and once more brought a vicious looking knee upwards and into her gut, stopping her dead in her tracks before Rhea spiked her head first into the mat with a snap DDT. Rolling her onto her back, Laskaris made the cover and hooked the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Christian: Val just keeps finding a way out every single time. We’ve already surpassed the time limit the match at Unstoppable had, but we’re sticking with it till it’s over!

Leona: This is why it’s called a “main event” after all! This woman’s resiliency is out of this world!

Once more Val broke up the pin with a roll of her shoulder and was brought to her feet by Rhea Laskaris who pulled Val up to her feet and into an Atomic Drop that she followed up with a clothesline. Lamb rolled to the side and started to push up to her feet only for Rhea to pepper her chest with kicks that slowed her rise and led to the Modern Day Amazon sending her back to the canvas with a snapmare takedown. Laskaris dropped down behind Val as she sat on the mat and applied a bodyscissors to her, squeezing her legs together tightly as Val grimaced, her face showing a lot of pain as she did so. The Scotswoman reached for Rhea’s legs and tried her utmost to pull them away only for Rhea to reach forward, grabbing hold of her arms as she combined the bodyscissors with a Full Nelson. Rhea tightened up her grip with her legs further, exerting all the power she could as she gave Valerie first hand knowledge of why she was the scourge of mechanical bulls everywhere, causing her to cry out in pain. Keanan asked her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from the red haired wrestler who started to squirm.

Leona: Like I said a while ago, those legs can crush MACHINES! Look at that painful, excruciating combination by Rhea! Legscissors around her midsection, which’s bad enough, and a full nelson putting pressure on the back of her head!

Christian: Valerie must feel like there’s an opening or a way out here. She wouldn’t be holding on if she thought she was caught.

The Edinburgh born wrestler wriggled and squirmed as she tried to find any weak point in the either the Full Nelson or respite from the crushing legs wrapped around her body but found both grips tight as Rhea made minor adjustments to crank up the pressure a little bit more. Still Val refused to quit despite being in sheer agony. Instead the former FFW Champion brought her knees up, planted her feet on the mat as best she could and used all the strength that she could muster to suddenly push backwards, forcing Rhea, legs wrapped around and full nelson applied onto her back. Keanan moved quickly into place and checked the shoulders, confirming they were down as she began to count.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Leona: What spirit by Valerie! She found the smart way out of that painful submission combination by Rhea, forcing the Amazon’s shoulders into the mat!

As the official’s hand dropped for the third team, Athena released both holds from Val and pushed her away from her. Lamb rolled across the mat and into the ring ropes, hooking one arm over the bottom rope as she pressed her other arm around her middle in agony. Despite still being in a tremendous amount of pain, the Scotswoman began to rise to her feet as Rhea - already vertical - watched her, waving her up. Val used the ropes to rise slowly and as she got to her feet and turned towards her opponent, Rhea came forward a couple of steps and looked to deliver her piercing kick - a more powerful variant of a superkick - getting nothing but air as Val ducked underneath it and quickly grabbed hold of Rhea’s boot as it cleared the top rope, pulling it downwards and back into the ring underneath the rope as she swept out Rhea’s standing leg. Laskaris fell backwards to the mat with Val still pulling on her boot as the former FFW Champion used a mix of her own strength, Rhea’s own body weight and leverage from the ring ropes to try and hyperextend the knee.

Christian: That’s what I’m talking about! If you take out one of those tree trunks, you take away a massive part of Rhea’s strategy. If she can’t stand up, she can’t use her power.

Leona: How to Take Down a Giant 101, everyone: go for the legs! That crane power can’t do much without energy!

Angela Keanan quickly began the count as she sought to get the break with them tied up in the ropes, Val letting it get to four before she released her foot. Rhea rolled to the side as she got her freedom and immediately the Hall of Famer went back on the attack, zeroing in on that knee with a series of stomps to the joint before she stooped down, grabbed hold of her ankle and drove the knee downwards into the ring mat. Rhea grimaced as she reached for her knee cap and tried to roll away to protect the leg. As she did so, Val set off across the ring and came back into a baseball slide that sent her boots straight into the side of the knee. Rhea rolled over once more as she baseball slide connected onto all fours and started to push herself upwards to her feet only for Val to immediately target the injured leg with a series of four stiff kicks, finally taking her off her feet with a dragon screw leg whip. As Rhea hit the mat, Val kept hold of her leg and locked in a kneebar, pulling back on the joint.

Leona: And the focus on the legs continue! Valerie applying as much pressure on that knee as humanly possible! With an opponent with legs so strong like Rhea, one has to wonder how much power it takes!

Rhea’s face was a mask of pain but she refused to submit as she started to slowly pull herself across the canvas and reached out for the bottom rope, grabbing hold of it. The former FFW Champion kept the hold locked in till Keanan’s count reached four then released and rolled away. Lamb came to her feet, holding her stomach as Rhea rose to her feet, favouring her knee and Valerie came forward quickly to put her straight on the back foot with a crescent kick. Laskaris staggered and as she did so, Val hooked her opponent’s leg behind her as she lifted her upwards into a knee breaker. Immediately the Greek wrestler pushed back up to her feet with her mouth in a wide ‘O’ of pain and tried to walk away from the former FFW Champion only for Val to pull her forward into a vertical suplex position, holding her there for a couple of seconds before she slammed her down face first into the mat. Rhea tried to roll away once more but as she did so, Lamb pulled her up once more, hooking her head as she lifted her into a vertical suplex, holding her upside down for a couple of seconds before she fell backwards. As they landed Lamb floated over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Christian: Val’s a lot stronger than she looks to be able to get Rhea up for that vertical suplex! A shame it didn’t get the job done though.

Leona: Not just lift her, that hang time… Goodness gracious, beautiful! A work of art! Still not a fall though; shows how bad Rhea wants to prove herself.

Rhea kicked out of the pinfall and rolled over, pushing upwards with her face turning into a sneer of pain as she got to all fours, ignoring the pain in her knee as she continued to rise only for Val to slam her face first into the mat with sit out facebuster. Once more Rhea tried to push straight back upwards after taking the move only to slump back to the canvas before she tried again, getting up to one knee as Valerie bounced off the ring ropes and left her feet, hooking the Greek powerhouses head and spiking her downwards with jumping DDT. As Rhea landed, Val kipped up quickly to her feet and delivered a quick elbow drop into the small of her foes back causing Rhea to roll onto her back. Val didn’t bother going for the pinfall as she instead grabbed hold of Rhea’s legs and dragged her to the middle of the ring where she flipped her over and applied a Boston crab, sitting low on her back. The referee asked Rhea if she wanted to quit, the Greek refusing as she pulled at her hair in pain and then used her power to push up onto her palms and started to hand walk across the canvas towards the ring ropes as Val sat down lower, pulling back further on her legs to put more pressure that forced her back onto her face on the mat.

Christian: I’d be very impressed if she makes Rhea quit here. I can count on one hand with fingers left over the number of times I’ve seen that happen.

Leona: I hardly remember if that’s ever happened! But Valerie’s putting all the pressure she can on Rhea’s midsection! She’s using Rhea’s own weight against her at this point, I’d guess!

The referee asked the Greek once more who shook her head as she moaned in pain before she pushed upwards once more with a grunt of effort and again pulled herself forward over the canvas, inch after inch till she finally lunged forward and managed to wrap a hand around the bottom rope to get the break on a count of four. Val rolled away and came to her feet, turning to face Rhea who was using the ring ropes to rise to a vertical base and as she did so, Val leapt upwards and delivered a back stabber to her. Rhea bounced her foes knees as the move was delivered and held her back before she started to rise once more, Val helping her upright as she forced her back into the ring ropes with three quick forearms into her jaw before she sent in for the ride, dropping down to let her step over her as she returned and on Rhea’s second bounce off the ropes, Val executed a drop toe hold that saw Laskaris faceplant on the canvas right in the middle of the ring. Quickly Val transitioned the drop toe hold into the Rapturous Descent STF, pulling back hard on her chin as she had Rhea’s legs trapped, bending her spine and wrenching on her neck causing the Greek to let out a cry of pain.

Leona: Ouch! Rhea face first into the mat-- RAPTUROUS DESCENT! Valerie’s strongest hold! The pressure on her neck-- Good lord, Chris, this may be it!

Keanan slid into position in front of Rhea as the Greek girl had her hand hovering over the canvas as she looked about to submit. Keanan asked but still Rhea refused, despite her hand looking close to tapping. Val pulled back further, looking to increase the pain even more on the powerful wrestler causing her to cry out again and the hand to waver a little more. The referee asked once more but still Rhea remained defiant as her hand wavered one more time, still refusing to quit before she dropped the hand to the mat and started to scrabble for purchase. Slowly she dragged her way across the canvas. Again Val pulled back on her head, increasing the torque of the hold stopping Rhea in her tracks, her hand wavering once more but she refused to quit and with Herculean effort she dug into the mat with her fingertips, dragging herself across further and finally managed to grab hold of the bottom rope. Val held on for as long as she could as Keanan started the count on her, rolling away at the last moment.

Christian: Val was trying to get as much out of the submission as possible, but it’s hard to control all that mass of power when the size discrepancy is what it is.

Leona: Yeah. At the end of the day we can talk about how Valerie is stronger than she looks, but Rhea is still a mountain of a woman.

Rhea held her back in agony, hugging the bottom rope as the former FFW Champion looked down at her and made her way towards the corner, climbing to the top rope. As she got there she yelled out to the crowd “WELCOME ALL” and got the response “CURTAIN CALL!!!” from the capacity crowd as she measured up her opponent for the double footstomp moonsault...only to see Rhea pull herself out of the ring, to the outside and to her feet, still holding the small of her back. Val shook her head as she changed her position on the top rope and finally flew towards Rhea, flipping through 630 degrees as she came down towards her with a splash… that saw Laskaris catch her on her shoulders, dropping down to one knee as she did so, adjusting her grip on the Scotswoman before she pushed back up to both her feet, with Val in a powerbomb position and hurled her spine first into the steel ring post. Lambs eye’s immediately went wide as she hit the metal and, as she landed on her feet, very gingerly stepped forward, straight into Athena’s clutches who used all of her might to whip her down the side of the ring and send her gut first into the steel ring steps, dropping to one knee as she did so; the steps splitting apart and moving a good couple of inches as Val ran into them.

Leona: OUCH!!! Rhea forcing the match out of the ring and now Valerie’s meeting the hard parts of the ring in a way she didn’t mean to! The strength with which Rhea hurled Val into the steps is enough to break a woman in half!

The Scotswoman staggered backwards, arms cradling her gut as the Modern Day Amazon got to her feet, grabbing her by the back of her head and her ring attire she flung her belly first into the ring apron before rolling her underneath the bottom rope. The Hall of Fame wrestler rolled away and quickly tried to push to her feet as Rhea followed her into the ring, and beat her to a vertical base. Laskaris gave a sign to the crowd as she advanced upon her opponent, grabbing hold of her wrist and jerking her towards her as though going for a short arm clothesline but instead brought her boot up, driving it powerfully into her midriff for the Calydonian Revenge. Val immediately fell to the mat and rolled onto her back, holding her midsection as she looked to be on the verge of tears from the pain. Laskaris dropped to her knees and made the cover, grimacing as pain shot up her back and hooked the leg.

Christian: She calls that CALYDONIAN REVENGE! And I call that a W in the column for Rhea!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leona: WHAT?! I-- Valerie kicks out! Rhea’s focused most of the match on Valerie’s midsection, she was surely setting her up for this but… Still, she POWERS OUT!

At the very last heartbeat before the three count was completed the Edinburgh native’s shoulder shot up from the mat and Rhea glared a hole through the official, slapping her hands together three times as she pushed up onto her knees. Keanan shook her head at the wrestler and confirmed the two count, only for Rhea to ask again for the three and once more got the two and the shoulder confirmed to her. Shaking her head the Greek wrestler took a deep breath and rose up to her feet, giving another signal to the crowd as she measured Valerie up, waiting for her to rise as the crowd booed the European wrestler loudly.

Leona: Looks like we’re about to witness the collapse of Olympia, this doesn’t look good… Here comes Olympus--

Slowly Val pushed upwards and Rhea came forward, leaving her feet to strike with the Olympus Has Fallen scissor kick. As her leg came down towards the back of Lambs neck, the Scot spun out of the way, regained her balance and launched herself into the air and caught Rhea as she turned with a Pele kick to the top of her head. Laskaris dropped down to the mat and began to push herself back to her feet. As the Greek pushed upright, Val also forced herself to a vertical base and moved quickly to cut her opponent off, stopping her from fully getting to her feet as she wrapped her arms around her waist and with a roar of effort she jerked her up into the air and drove her downwards, bouncing her skull off the canvas with the Lamb To The Slaughter gutwrench powerbomb. Val dropped down to her knees after landing the move, holding her gut as she threw herself into position, making the cover and hooking the leg.

Leona: LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER! VALERIE WITH THE M.O.A.B!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!

Christian: Now that’s impressive!

Rhea’s shoulder came up off the mat just after the referee’s hand came down for the third time and Angela Keanan called for the bell as she helped Valerie to her feet and raised her hand in the air.

Magge: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… VALERIE LAMB!!!

Christian: This answers the question! If they had had more time at Unstoppable, it’s clear that the Demigod isn’t powerful enough to bring down a Hall of Famer. But not for lack of trying.

Leona: But goodness, did she try! There have been moments that Valerie was in clear peril and we all thought she was done for! All the strikes to the back and to the midsection! But still she prevails!

Angela Keanan raised her hand in the air as Vincent joined them in the ring, raising her other hand before Angela Keanan was jerked backwards by Rhea who told her that her shoulder came up in the nick of time only to be told she was a fraction too late. Rhea nodded her head in the background as Vincent raised Valerie’s hand into the air getting a loud cheer from the crowd. The cheers though quickly turned to boos as Rhea grabbed hold of Keanan’s wrist and jerked her forward into a boot driven into her gut with the Calydonian Revenge to the referee. Keanan dropped to her knees as the Modern Day Amazon backed up and came forward with her piercing kick variant of a superkick to the official’s face. As Keanan collapsed to the mat, Rhea was spun around by Val who lit her up with a furious flurry of right and left hands to her jaw rocking her backwards before she lined her up and delivered a venomous superkick straight to Rhea’s jaw that saw her drop like a rock and roll out to the ring where she tried to stand only to fall straight back down to her knees.

Christian: You got beat there, Magilla. Get over it, and move on! Leona, Valerie’s picking up some serious momentum! You got a long night ahead of you at Breaking Point. But I know you can do this, and then upend the FFW Champion at Sin & Sacrifice!

Leona: One step at a time, Chris. Valerie is a fine opponent and I’m aware Braking Point will be a great ride. I’ll be a great honor! If only she and that other crook didn’t try to ruin the entire thing. Anyway, thank you everyone for tuning in to Velocity!

Security came out and made a beeline towards Rhea and Kyle, looking to escort them out to the back - Valerie staring daggers at her - as medics tended to Angela Keanan in the ring, the referee starting to move, holding her jaw and stomach. Valerie and Vincent both checked on her as the medics went to work before Vincent raised Lambs hand in the air, getting another cheer from the fans. As Val began to celebrate, the show faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: