Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 12:22:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017  (Read 270 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:30:43 am »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
August 31, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. Our scene opens up backstage as we currently are looking upon Allison Marx as she smiles towards the camera in front of a large “FFW Velocity” banner.

Allison: ladies and gentlemen we thank you for turning in tonight to watch Velocity. WE have more action coming your way here soon, but right now this time has been asked for by my guests at this time. She is the “The World’s Finest” nevaeh Summers, along with her manager Silas Mason.

Boos can be heard off-camera as Silas, dressed in his formal attire and cowboy hat, makes his way into the scene. Following behind him is Nevaeh, dressed in a black sweatsuit with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Nevaeh has her has clasped together in front of her and is just staring forward. Silas looks at Allison with a smirk.

Silas: I know what yer thinking there sweetpea and yes..you’re welcome for this great opportunity.

Allison has her smile disappear as she now looks befuddled.

Allison: I umm…ok. Umm Mr. Mason you had asked for this time so you could make some sort of announcement. Before we get to that though I would like to ask you, and your client, about the incident two weeks ago involving you, your client, and one Andi Takata. A challenge was issued and accepted. It’ll be Nevaeh vs Andi at Sin & Sacrifice. Your thoughts on the match as well as your opponent?

Loud cheers could now be heard off-camera as Silas had a wry smile appear on his face. Nevaeh’s whole expression and demeanor was blank as she just stared forward.

Silas: Well on behalf of my client allow me to express myself in this way. Andi Takata is...well she’s confused. See she’s use ta one way of thinking. After landing here on whatever wasteland she came from she adapted ta a world of fun and make believe. Ya can see it in how she acts, dresses, just everything about her. She is all about a good time, smiling, having a great ol’ time. Ya see them Unstoppable entrances and she;s having so much fun. The people she hired though are having even more thrilled because that’s probably the first time they’ve been around people even giving a damn about them in years, but I digress. Andi Takata has a child like imagination. She thinks she’s some sort of super hero or something. She has her wild hair color, flashy little strobe light deals. This big production and people they just lap it up. They got her truly believing she’s something she's not. She believes herself ta be a franchise player.

Silas scoffed and shook his head while Nevaeh remained stoic by his side

Silas: A franchise player? She thinks acting like that resembles what a franchise player should be? She comes out, dances around like an idiot, and thinks she can represent this company? NO! No that is not what a franchise player should be. If ya want ta know what a franchise player is why ya only have ta look ta my side here.

Silas now gestured to Nevaeh, who just remained looking stoic

Silas: nevaeh Summers is clearly the top talent in FFW today. Nevaeh Summers and myself have shown our worth and that we equal success with what we’ve managed ta accomplish in FFW. Nevaeh and myself have set a new bar that everyone else is trying ta reach. Now there have been some of have managed ta get the best of us lately, but as we stated Nevaeh made mistakes, but those have been rectified. I’m telling ya right now Ally that Nevaeh is looking forward ta this match with The Weeb and exposing her ta what a true dominant player is all about. There is a difference between Nevaeh Summers and the rest and at Sin & Sacrifice Andi will see what that is all about.She’ll see that she is not a franchise player, but a joke, and that she was out of her mind when she crossed me and Nevaeh the way she did. Those are our thoughts on that match and that opponent.

Allison seemed very unsure about everything she just heard. She now turned and looked at Nevaeh, who was still looking stoic and staring off.

Allison: What do you say Nevaeh? Do you..

Allison gets no further as Silas holds up his hand, grabs the mic and brings it back to himself

Silas: Did I not say I was speaking on behalf of me and my client? Nevaeh entrusted in me ta get across her feelings. That’s what I just did. Respect it!

Allison was taken aback by how stern Silas became. Nevaeh’s eyes temporarily looked down, her face taking on an unpleasant feeling, before she looked back up and became stoic again. Allison didn’t say anything in response, which suited Silas just fine.

Silas: Yeah lost for words, I know. But that’s ok cause all ya really got ta do is stand there and hold the microphone. Nobody is here to listen ta anything ya got ta say. What they’re here for is my big announcement. So give me this here microphone and be gone.

Silas indeed took the microphone from Allison then waved her away. Aghast at his behavior Allison left shaking her head. Silas now turned and looked at the camera, while Nevaeh just stood there.

Silas: Hello everybody out there. Now for what..three, nearly four years I have been coming into yer television homes and what has always been the thought ya done had about Silas Mason each time ya see me? It’s damn that man stays true ta his word. Yes that’s what I’m all about. I’m a man of conviction. I don’t lay claim ta doing anything I don’t truly believe is achievable. Which is part of the reason me and nevaeh has reached the heights we have here. We work tremendously together. We’re always on the same page, working out the perfect ways about winning matches and getting ta the top of the mountain herein FFW. Ya already know that, but I bring this up for a different reason.

Silas now stood more upright, he seemed to get more serious as he spoke in a firm tone.

Silas: This past Saturday night FFW was hit with some big news. That being longtime COO of the company Cody KIncaid was leaving his position within FFW. There were some who were saddened, some who wished him well. Those were basically his lackeys and who helped enable a tyrant. Me and Nevaeh were thrilled he was leaving, a.k.a. Got fired but was allowed ta save face. Last Saturday night was a glorious night for FFW and now there is a new beginning on the horizon. But who is the person ta lead that charge. Ya need someone with a clear vision. Who won’t play favorites. Who has business savvy, but can also spot a wrestling talent a mile away. Under Cody too many people were favored over those hard workers, but now we can hire someone who will truly help this company grow. I know Samantha Star will be looking over several candidates, but why bother? Why look over others when the choice is clear ta see?

Silas began ta crack a smile, while Nevaeh remained looking stoic

Silas: Yes that’s right, I, Silas Mason, am offering myself ta fill the COO position here in FFW. I am just the man ta steer this ship back ta the promised land. I know what needs ta be done, who is more deserving of opportunity. And above all else I know what’s holding this company back. With me in charge the slate would be wiped clean. I would not look at anyone and make sure they got everything they wished. I’d shake this company to it’s core, all in the name of having the best professional wrestling we can have. So Ms. Star when ya go about putting together people ya want ta interview for COO make sure Silas Mason is the first name ya think of. I’m the guy ya need...FFW needs Silas Mason. After all do I not have here the woman  who helped FFW procure its biggest years? Ya have my number, I’ll be waiting on yer call. Now let’s look forward ta a great night of action and a main event...well you two ladies break a leg…

Silas gave a tip of the hat to the camera, as Nevaeh, just stood there showing no emotion whatsoever.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Zack: Welcome to Circle City! Welcome to Indianapolis, Indiana and the Bankers Life Fieldhouse! You’re watching Velocity, and we thank you for joining us! Zack and Mai here, and I shudder to think what FFW would look like if Silas Mason was in charge of anything.

Mai: That may be the greatest idea ever! I was going to offer my services, but Silas is just as good. He should print up some t-shirts, I think.

Zack: You might be the only one who would wear them! In our main event tonight, you’ll see Andi Takata face the Evolution Champion Eileen Amaro. And I suspect Kaoru Asaka will be watching closely there.

Mai: She can go buy Andi’s bedpan for after the match. The greatest tag team in the history of Brazil is in action too when the Storm meets Legs & Arse. Basically what you got here are two sets of number one contenders to both of FFW’s tag titles.

Zack: The Fast Track Championship hangs in the balance as Scarlett Silver makes her first defense against Mandy Gray, who earned her opportunity weeks ago. And you know Ruby Tyler will be watching very closely.

Mai: At least when she’s not being dismantled by Sophia Pike tonight. Whatever’s left of her can watch Scarlett overcome a pipsqueak and look amazing doing it!

Zack: Plus we also have a rare sit-down interview with the owner of this company. Samantha Star will answer all sorts of questions pertaining to Cody Kincaid’s exit and a whole lot more. It’s a full show, so let’s get to it!

The cameras head up to ringside with a beaming Maggie Rourke waiting with a smile etched across her face.

Maggie: The following is the opening contest of Velocity and it is scheduled for One Fall.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at [Anita/Maggie] and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Sophia's got her shot at the No Surrender title at Sin & Sacrifice but tonight it’s another Number one contender she has on the agenda.

Mai: You mean Scarlett's second successful defense after she tosses Mandy aside like a bag of stale popcorn?

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby narrowly missed out on becoming the Fast Track Champion at Unstoppable, a fact she is looking to change come Sin & Sacrifice. Tonight though, she will need to put that to one side and keep her focus on Sophia.

Mai: The Huntress will become the hunted when Sophia gets in the ring with her!

As Maggie leaves the ring with the Indianapolis crowd still cheering, referee Melinda Davis gives a cursory check to both women before calling for the bell. Both women make their way to the center of the ring, looking like they are heading straight for a collar and elbow tie up. Just as they are about to lock up, Sophia changes her mind and instead cracks Ruby with an elbow to the side of her head. Two more follow in quick succession which rock Ruby back a couple of steps. Tyler plants her feet to stop herself going any further, but as she does Sophia strikes quickly with a kick to her gut which bends her double. A forearm smash across the back of her neck from the Emerald City Siren then sends her down, face first to the canvas.

Zack: Sophia is quick off mark and taking the fight straight to Ruby. She barely gave her a second to think before she struck.

Mai: She could have given her an hour and she probably still wouldn’t have time to see Sophia coming.

Ruby quickly pushes herself up and then back onto her knees, but as quickly as she does, she is knocked flat on her back by a superkick from Pike. Before Ruby can move, Sophia lands a double knee drop onto her outstretched left arm and then grabs hold of it to lock in an armbar. Almost as soon as Sophia locks in the hold, Ruby reaches with her free arm to try and grab the bottom rope but finds it inches out of her reach. The discomfort is straight away visible on Tyler’s face, until it is replaced with a grimace. Abandoning her attempt to grab the rope, Ruby instead starts firing rights into any part of Sophia’s body that she can. A somewhat lucky shot to Sophia’s side freezes the Emerald City Siren in place and forces her to release her grip. As soon as she is free, Ruby rolls out of the way towards the ropes, holding her arm to her body.

Zack: When Sophia targets a body part she is reluctant to let it go, but Ruby left her with very little option after that kidney shot.

Mai: Why do you think she’s the No Surrender number one contender? Duh.

Giving her arm a shake, Ruby gets back to her feet as Sophia does the same. The ‘Huntress’ narrowly avoids a clothesline from Pike and spins around to get behind her. As Sophia turns to face her, she is met with a single leg dropkick that staggers her back a step. A chop to the chest comes next from Tyler, followed by a succession of them in rapid fire style that push Pike back into the corner. As soon as Sophia’s back hits the turnbuckle, Ruby pulls her out and whips her across to the opposite side, following at speed with a baseball slide that takes the Emerald City Siren’s feet out from under her. A side kick from Ruby, catches Sophia as she falls and she lands in a heap on the canvas.

Mai: This isn’t how this is supposed to go. Ruby needs to just lay down and let Sophia make her tap!

Zack: Yeah.. that’s not going to happen. Ruby had enough of letting Sophia lead and is taking the fight to her.

Tyler pulls Sophia away from the corner and delivers a double foot stomp to her back, before rolling her over. Another stomp follows to her abdomen before the ‘Huntress’ drops down for the cover and Davis slides into position for the count.

Zack: A pair of nasty double foot stomps from Ruby and she is looking for the pinfall.

ONE!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia rolls her shoulder of the canvas and straight into Ruby’s jaw.

Mai: Looking but not finding! And did you see that jaw shot from Sophia? That’s just pure skill right there.

Zack: Or it wasn’t intentional and she got lucky?

Mai: Don’t be stupid, Zack. Of course it was intentional.

Backing off to her knees Ruby gives her jaw a rub, as Sophia rolls back to her feet. Getting behind the ‘Huntress’, Sophia pulls her into an inverted facelock and twists her left arm before hooking it with her own. Pike pulls backwards and up, wrenching the Ruby’s neck and spine and then presses her knee into the middle of her back, causing Tyler to yell out. After a moment of that, Sophia locks in bodyscissors squeezing Ruby as she pulls backwards even more. Ruby lets out another yell and Davis drops down to one knee in front of her to check if she wants to give in. Tyler refuses with a shout and the Indiana live crowd come to their feet in support of her.

Zack: SLEEPER IN SEATTLE is locked in tight and Ruby is looking like she doesn’t have many options in front of her.

Mai: Never mind what is in front of her, have you seen who is behind her? I’d love to have her legs wrapped around me!

Ignoring the crowd completely as the show their disdain for her, Sophia pulls back harder and tightens her legs which causes Ruby to start fading a little. Davis again asks Ruby if she wants to submit and receives no response from her. The referee raises Tyler’s hand and lets it drop. When Ruby doesn’t stop it, Davis repeats the process for a second time. Before her hand drops fully, Ruby stops it and starts to try to claw Sophia’s legs from around her without much luck. Realising she won't get Sophia to release Ruby gives out an almost primal scream and starts trying to push back up to her feet instead. The live crowd pop massively for her and this seems to energise her even more as she manages to get to one knee with Sophia still attached to her.

Zack: Whether it is the support from the crowd or just pure determination, Ruby has found her second wind and is attempting to get back to her feet with Sophia still clinging onto her.

Mai: She should just give it up and tap, save herself the pain and us the boredom of watching her.

Gathering all of her strength, Ruby tries to push up to her feet, but does not quite manage it. Rather than waste the last of her energy, Tyler instead lunges to the side and topples herself and Sophia. Still the Emerald City Siren holds her grip but from her new position, Ruby manages to stretch out her hand and grip her fingers around the bottom rope. When Sophia doesn’t immediately release the hold, Davis orders the break. Only at a count of four does Pike actually break and she gets straight back to her feet, again ignoring the disdain from the noisy Indiana crowd.

Mai: Why couldn’t she just have tapped, she’s only delaying the inevitable.

Zack: You should know by now that Ruby does not give in that easily. She rallied everything she could then and it paid off, although you can see that it has taken it’s toll on her.

Using the ropes, Ruby pulls herself to her feet taking a few deep breaths and trying to gather her bearings. And manages to do so just in time as Sophia advances on her, catching the Emerald City Siren with a big boot that stops her in her tracks. Sophia stumbles backwards but manages to stay upright. Getting her second wind, Ruby follows and a well aimed headbutt straight to Sophia’s nose, staggers her backwards into the ropes. As Pike goes to move her hand to her face, Ruby ducks under her arm and wraps her arm around her waist to execute a Northern lights suplex to take her down to the canvas, which she bridges into a pin. Davis quickly slides into position besides them for the count.

Zack: Ruby has come back with a bang and a bridging Northern Lights Suplex and she might just have stolen this from underneath Sophia’s nose.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia kicks out just at the two and Ruby gets back to her feet and starts to stalk around the Emerald City Siren, waiting for her to do the same.

Mai: She couldn’t steal candy from a baby. Sophia has got this in the bag.

Pike gets back to her feet a little slower than Ruby did and as soon as she does, Tyler strikes quickly with a falling double-jaw breaker. Sophia bounces onto her back on the canvas and Ruby quickly covers her, hooking her leg for good measure as Davis gets back into position.

Zack: THE CRIMSON KISS and this has to be it.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Sophia again kicks out, this time just in the nick of time and Ruby looks to Davis convinced it was a free, but slaps the canvas in frustration when the referee holds shakes her head and confirms it was only two.

Mai: I think you’ll find it doesn’t and isn’t! Sophia is still kicking!

Tyler gets back to her feet again and watches as Sophia gets back to hers, holding her jaw with a thunderous look on her feet. Encouraged by the crowd, Ruby takes off towards Sophia looking for a leg lariat but Pike manages to dodge out of the way of it and behind the Huntress. Ruby spins on a dime only to be met with a roundhouse kick that rocks her but doesn’t manage to drop her. As Ruby regains her balance, Sophia catches her with a pair of vicious elbows to the abdomen which bend her double. Another pair into her back force her down to the canvas and gives Sophia the opening to apply her seated Fujiwara armbar.

Zack: That’s SPACE NEEDLE and Sophia has just flipped this completely back into her favour.

Mai: If Ruby had listened to me in the first place, she could have saved herself from this pain.

Sophia pulls back as hard as she can and Ruby makes a reach towards the ropes, but she is nowhere near them. With the crowd trying to rally her again like they have been doing, Ruby tries to inch her way closer to the ropes, but barely moves an inch, before Sophia pulls back even harder on Tyler’s arm, dragging a yell from her at the same time. Her face twisted in pain as Davis asked if she wanted to give in, receiving a hesitant no in response. Sophia yanks Ruby’s arm even harder and the Huntress screams in response. She tries to reach the ropes again and when she can’t she is left with no other choice than to tap out and Davis straight away calls for the bell.  

Maggie: Here is your winner via submission, ’THE EMERALD CITY SIREN’ SOPHIA PIKE!!

Zack: Ruby really had no other choice than to tap out, the pain was clear on her face. I’m a little surprised she lasted as long as she did in the hold.

Mai: She did have a choice, she could have let Sophia break her arm.

Sophia releases Ruby’s arm and gets back to have her arm raised by the referee, before she rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp. The camera focuses on her before cutting elsewhere.

Flying High Again

Velocity heads to the back, whereupon we find the recently returned Kelly Kincaid joined by Allison Marx. The reporter immediately begins upon getting her cue.

Allison: This past Saturday night at Breaking Point had no shortage of newsworthy events take place in our nation’s capital. One of those events was the FFW return of Kelly Kincaid, who was victorious against half of the Brazilian Storm in Mel Avilo. Kelly, tell us if it felt different out there or like you’d just come home from a long trip. After all, it had been nearly a year since the last time you were in a FFW ring. And I’d say you had some pretty stiff competition too.

Kelly: Yeah. Mel has an awful lot of potential and as something of a powerhouse wrestler, she can do a lot of damage in a real short space of time… especially if a wrestler like me makes a mistake and gets caught. And slammed. And thrown. And trapped in a small part of the ring and peppered with blows. Plus, when you’re facing someone as experienced as Mel is, you never know when she might show a flash of realizing that potential she’s got.

The blonde gave a one shoulder shrug as she paused for a moment.

Kelly: Did it feel any different? Maybe I was a touch more nervous than usual walking down to the ring for my comeback after almost  a year away from competing cause obviously I wanted it to be successful and FFW is different to anywhere else. By the end of the match, though, it was just like being back at home.

Allison: Also that night, another of those newsworthy events I mentioned was the announcement by your brother-in-law that he’s going to leaving FFW after Sin & Sacrifice. It’s certainly gotten a fair bit of press, and even those you might not expect...like Eileen Amaro..have had some kind words for him. What do you make of this decision after over 7 years almost as high up the ladder as you can get in FFW?

Kelly: He’s certainly earned his time off and to kick back and relax a little bit. Cody loves this company as much as anyone. He’s been here from day one, a corner stone - just as much as Samantha or Isabella or Scarlett. The man has worked his way up from being head of Talent Relations to the second most powerful person in the whole company. He’s always been there for anyone who has ever been on the roster  - day or night; there’s never been a time when he’s not answered his phone I don’t think. And he’s been responsible for bringing some of the biggest names and most popular wrestlers this company has ever had. That he’s gotten plaudits from wrestlers across the spectrum; from Eileen Amaro to Jo McFarlane… that says it all doesn’t it? He deserves all the praise and he’ll be leaving some big shoes behind at the end of September.

Allison: No question, and I’m sure a lot of people will be curious who takes over the job after his departure. One decision that has come from his office this week does relate to you. We are all aware of your interest in the Fast Track title, as you made quite clear at Breaking Point to Scarlett Silver. But he’s placed you in a #1 contender match for the title at Sin & Sacrifice against a woman you’ve never faced, to my knowledge. She’s part of Team Brazil in Global Wars, and is the other half of the Storm, not to mention the first ever Fast Track Champion, Bianca Salvador. Your thoughts on this pending match at Sin & Sacrifice?

The blonde nodded her head for a couple of seconds as she heard the news.

Kelly: Without doubt Bianca is the more successful half of Brazilian Storm when it comes to singles competition. She’ll a stern test for me at Sin & Sacrifice, no doubt about it and I know that she’ll be going all out to try and recreate her own personal gold rush from earlier on this year; she’ll want to beat me so that she can challenge and reclaim the Fast Track title. I know from having watched her matches that she’ll do whatever she can to try and pull out that victory… be it exposing my body or my secret identity. If I wore a mask anyway. Sin & Sacrifice, I’ll be on my toes, watching out for everything that she can bring and I’ll be ready for her.

Allison: We’re about to see the champion in action shortly against Mandy Gray in her first defense. As someone who studies her opponents forthcoming and potential, do you have any advice for Mandy on what she may need to do to overcome Scarlett Silver?

Kelly: Take full advantage when Scarlett gets distracted would be my number one piece of advice. Other than that… you’re going to have to wrestle one Hell of a match to beat Silver. She’s a good athlete, a talented wrestler who can take the fight to you in numerous different ways and is coming into this match with a whole lot of momentum. Well managed too.

There was a grin on her face.

Kelly: It’s going to be tough, sure, but not impossible.

Allison: We’ll see if she makes use of that advice. Thanks for your time this evening, Kelly.

On that note, we head to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 11:32:44 am »

Velocity returns to the ring with Maggie Rourke standing front and center (where she usually is at these times).

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: Since capturing the title at Unstoppable 8, Scarlett Silver has been on cloud nine. But tonight is her first defense, and the winner of this match will meet Ruby Tyler at Sin & Sacrifice. Joining me is Scarlett’s friend and part time tag partner, Missy, who will be jumping into Global Wars next week.

Missy: It’s a pleasure to be here again, Zack. It’s always good to watch the matches from this position and I seriously can’t wait for Global Wars to start, I had only just arrived in Future Shock when last year’s was taking place.

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome the challenger….. MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out.

Zack: Mandy Gray earned this opportunity by defeating the first Fast Track Champion, Bianca Salvador, a few weeks ago. She could have a banner few weeks if she picks up this title and the Aspire Ring in Future Shock next month as well.

Missy: Scarlett will do well not to underestimate Mandy. Having faced her myself recently I know just how tough of an opponent she can be.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Missy: Scarlett hasn’t stopped smiling or polishing the title since she won it at Unstoppable. I know she is determined to keep hold of it, anyway she can.

Zack: I wouldn’t be surprised about that at all. I’m sure CK has prepared her well for this as he no doubt did for you when you faced her.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women before she calls for the bell to start the match. On one side, Mandy looks determined and loosening up in the corner. On the other side as Christian hops down to the floor, Scarlett hops up to lay across the top rope in the corner and tease her hair a bit as she looks back to Mandy, who doesn’t look amused at all.

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake… her and that hair. I swear I’m going to shave it off while she sleeps.

Zack: Doesn’t look like Scarlett thinks Mandy is too much of a threat to her title, but I’m not sure she qualifies anyone as a real threat.

As Scarlett looks as though she’s about to come down, Mandy charges across and kicks the top turnbuckle and sends her up and over onto her stomach across it instead. A second and third kick bounce her off it to straddle the top rope before Mandy grabs it, and begins shaking Silver like a leaf until she falls off to the canvas in almost a fetal position. The crowd eats it up as Mandy gives a fluff of her own hair mocking Scarlett before dropping an elbow across her chest.

Missy: Ouch. That is never a pleasant experience. It might convince Scarlett to take Mandy a little more seriously though, hopefully.

Zack: Unlike the song, she’ll definitely be able to keep her hands to herself for the night after all that. Mandy isn’t one to take lightly.

As Silver started to get up, Mandy caught her with a kick to the ribs before yanking her up by the arm back to her feet. She shoved her back into the same corner as before before following in and unleashing a volley of chops across her chest one after another. Each shot rang throughout the arena before Gray fired her across to the opposite corner. Silver struck chest first, only for Mandy to connect with an avalanche splash to her back to crush her against it. She quickly snatched the back of her head, and planted her with a reverse DDT into a lateral press!

Zack: Silver has had zero offense, and she may be about to cough up her title in record time!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Scarlett kicked out at two, causing Mandy to hammer her with elbows to the body before she got to her feet again.

Missy: Luckily she’s managed to hold onto it for the moment, and thankfully we’ve passed the 28 second mark already so she’s not in contention for shortest match anymore.

Mandy pulled Scarlett to lean against the corner in a seated position. Before she had a chance to move though, Gray started unloading kicks into her body and stomping repeatedly. She doubled back to the far corner, measuring the seated champion for a moment before taking off across the ring with a baseball slide. Unfortunately for her, Christian pulled his client out of the ring into both arms as Mandy wrapped herself around the post instead. Kincaid laid Scarlett back on the apron, and sat her up as she tried to pull herself together.

Missy: That would have been extremely painful for Scarlett.. I think Christian might deserve a fruit basket at the very least.

Zack: Much like his bachelor days, Kincaid never learned to keep his hands off the ladies. This time, he saved Scarlett from what I am sure would have been as bad as you stated.

Scarlett got her wits about her, and slipped down to her feet on the floor. She headed around the corner as the referee was admonishing Christian for what he did, giving Scarlett the chance to grab Mandy’s feet and jerk her into the post a second time when she was starting to crawl away. Glancing over to still see Keanan reading Christian the riot act, the champion slid back into the ring and delivered a low blow with a kick between the legs that dropped Mandy back to the mat before Keanan turned back to the match.

Zack: I guess you can call that a little payback from Scarlett after Mandy used that top rope like a bull at the rodeo underneath her earlier. Keanan saw none of it though.

Missy: Everybody knows if the referee doesn’t see it, it doesn’t count….

Scarlett then mounted her back, and began to scrub her face against the mat with an amused look on her face. When she finally got to her feet, she snatched her arms around Mandy’s waist and snapped off a belly to back suplex that saw the back of Mandy’s head hit the middle turnbuckle before she collapsed to the mat. Feeling much more confident now, she headed to the nearest corner and seemed to be planning something. But instead she hopped up to sit across the middle rope and let her head hang backwards over the top as though she were relaxing in the sun.

Missy: What on earth is she doing now? Jeez Scarlett, you’re in the middle of a match not a spa day!

Zack: It’s well documented that her focus tends to come and go, and clearly it’s gone for the moment as she looks like she’s sunbathing over there.

Silver started to get back up again, pulling herself together in the process as Christian tried to encourage Scarlett to look at the ring. When the champion finally got to her feet and did just that, Mandy barreled towards her with a corner clothesline. A quick snap of her arms around her waist, and Mandy launched Scarlett with her own belly to belly suplex that planted her in the middle of the ring. Gray was still moving a bit tenderly though as you might expect before she hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the instead. As the champion began to get up again, Mandy came off with a flying shoulder tackle that put her back down.

Zack: Mandy’s a little sore for obvious reasons, but she’s not letting that stop her! Silver’s in trouble again after she got done basking in the corner.

Missy: The worst part is, when Scarlett actually focuses she’s actually a damn good wrestler. It’s just when she loses her focus… which happens to be about every five minutes. Or when she sees something shiny!

Mandy jerked the champion to her feet, hooking her head under one arm and hoisting her up and dropping her down with a falcon’s arrow that planted Silver face down on the mat. She quickly rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Once more, Scarlett kicked out before the three came down. Mandy got back to her feet to deliver a double knee drop across her chest. And when Silver tried to get up, Mandy applied a dragon sleeper.

Zack: Another near fall for the challenger, and you can tell Mandy Gray has singular focus tonight unlike her opponent. And now this dragon sleeper may put Silver to sleep shortly!

Missy: I think Scarlett spends that long in a daydream anyway that thankfully she’s learnt how to still function while asleep!

Keanan moved around to one side, checking to see if Scarlett wanted to submit. She showed no signs of that, though her arm movements began to slow down a bit as she tried to grab Mandy unsuccessfully. Mandy tried to apply the hold tighter, her face seeming to strain as she did before Christian moved around and shouted some advice. Silver then reached out, grabbed the referee and jerked her head first into Mandy to send them both down on the mat. Scarlett collapsed to the canvas herself, and quickly sat up trying to get her bearings.

Missy: Well… that’s one way to get out of sleeper hold. I’m not sure either Mandy or the referee are going to thank her for that though.

Zack: Silver was snared in the center of the ring, and no ropes close by. So she used the environment to her advantage, and now all three women in the ring are trying to collect their wits.

Both Scarlett and Mandy began to get up about the same time before Silver connected with a running high knee that sent Mandy through the ropes to the apron. Scarlett grabbed her head, and pulled her through the ropes with her feet hanging on the middle before spiking her with a DDT. She quickly rolled up both legs into a cover! But Keanan was still dazed after bumping heads with Mandy.

Zack: That’s the STAR STOPPER, and Silver may have this won! But her using the referee has backfired on her here, and--what’s CK up to?

Christian rolled into the ring and began trying to revive Keanan, shaking her gently and patting her on the cheek before he dragged her towards the cover. She went to make the count as he rolled out.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gray kicked out in time as Scarlett bemoaned the referee’s slow reaction to counting.

Missy: If the referee hadn’t have been so dazed, Scarlett could have had this won then. CK did well to revive her though, maybe mouth to mouth would have done the job a little quicker!

Scarlett made it back to her feet, and glanced over to see Missy in the both. She gave her a little wave, and bounced off the near side to deliver Missy’s version of the curb stomp to the back of Mandy’s head. With the crowd booing her much more loudly now, she took a moment to antagonize them by once more teasing her hair with her fingers and fluffing it.

Zack: There’s one of your favorite moves, Missy, the Mischief Maker! And now well...back to hair fluffing.

Missy: I of course do it better! I’m gonna grab scissors and cut the hair of the next person who bloody fluffs theirs.

Scarlett immediately fell into a fist drop to Mandy’s head as she started to sit up. The champion doubled back to the corner, and came off with a knee drop from the top rope followed by one more and into a cover.

Zack: BOOM BOOM! No fluff needed!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Once more, Mandy manages to get her shoulder up prior to the three. Scarlett sat up with a pout on her face as she looked back to her manager, who tried to offer some words of wisdom. The champion headed for the corner again, this time pulling her knee pad down as she perched herself on the top rope. Another hair fluff followed before she went for the Boom Boom again, but Mandy rolled out of the way! Scarlett’s face froze as her unprotected knee struck the mat.

Missy: Where are the damn scissors… I swear. Maybe that will teach her. Although ouch, that does hurt a lot. I shouldn’t sympathise because she kinda brought it on herself with that fluff… but, I know what it feels like.

Mandy rolled into the corner, and began to pound her fists like a drum into the canvas. The crowd came back to its feet as she never took her eyes off the champion, while Scarlett was trying to get up as well.

Zack: That’s one of Misty Whitmore’s signatures right there! The VOICE OF THE PEOPLE may be about to lead Mandy to Fast Track gold! Scarlett doesn’t even see her!

Missy: Come on, Scarlett! Focus… she is leaving it wide open for Mandy.

As Scarlett finally rose to her feet with Christian almost shouting at her, Mandy took off towards her and left her feet for mid air knee strike. But Silver ducked her as Gray sailed over her, but landed on her feet. As soon as she turned back though, Scarlett drove a thumb right into her throat and pulled her into a small package as Keanan fell to count.

Zack: SILVER SPIKE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keanan called for the bell before Scarlett rolled to sit up against the ropes to catch her breath. Christian showed nothing but applause as the referee raised Scarlett’s hand, and even she looked a little surprised for a half second till a wide smile formed on her face.

Missy: That was way too close for comfort, but she managed to pull it off. No doubt she’s gonna be polishing that title for a good few hours tonight.

Maggie: Here is your winner…..AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion………..’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!

Keanan retrieved her title as Christian helped Scarlett back to her feet. The referee handed it back to her, only for her to check her reflection in it with a grin and a few fingers to run through her brown hair. She raised it high overhead to a chorus of boos.

Missy: That hair of hers… I really despair. I wonder what she would do if I did actually shave it off. Would be worth it.

Zack: Someone will have to explain to me how you are supposed to keep your hair nice and fluffed in the middle of a wrestling match. Or why it’s important, but Silver retains in a clincher tonight and goes onto meet the “Huntress” at Sin & Sacrifice!

Missy: It’s not important.. But never mind an explanation, I think Scarlett just demonstrated how you do it! It’s definitely something I need to work with her on before Sin & Sacrifice...

Silver exits the ring with Christian raising her hand once more before Velocity heads elsewhere.

Ohh, My Ribs!

Zack: I'm getting word that our main event may be in danger her tonight, apparently Andi Takata was just helped to the Trainer's Room here at the Fieldhouse!

Mai: So we won't have to hear her or see her? Double win!

Zack: I'm being told we have a camera backstage, can we-

Mai: WHY?

Backstage, we can see Andi Takata, or rather her back, as she appears to be doubled over in pain, holding an arm over her ribs, the other hand leaned up against the trainer's table. Oddly enough the trainer is nowhere in sight.

Andi: OHHHHH.... OHHHHH... THE PAIN.... THE PAIN...

Seeing this is serious, and with a chance for a scoop, Allison Marx enters with a hot microphone.

Allison: Andi Takata, you're in the main event tonight against Eileen Amaro in just a little while, and yet here you are in the trainers room in apparent pain! What happened?!

Andi: Ahhh, it's my sides! My ribs and everything else, the pain is so great!

Allison: What happened? Was there an accident? Were you attacked? Who did this?

Andi: It was that damned Silas Mason! Who else could it be that could... could...

Andi's voice  and movements go from one of pain and suffering, to one that's beginning to turn her 'tears' into laughter as she turns around, with a smile on her face.

Andi: ...could make my sides split like that from laughter?! Seriously, that man is a menace, making me laugh so much it hurts... You should know, you gave him a microphone. You heard him.

Allison: So wait, you're not really hurt?

Andi: I did have some water go up into my nose when I heard your interview with him. Tried taking a drink at the wrong moment and bam! Wet sinuses. That's about it, I'm not seriously busted up. Don't worry, Eileen's going to get hers in a little bit. But I just laughed myself into oblivion there, I just wanted to make sure I was at 150 percent. Can you believe the things that came out of his mouth? And only his mouth?

Allison: He certainly made his statement.

Andi: Yeah, it’s almost like I have a match versus him coming up, isn’t it? After all, he’s doing all the talking, maybe Nevaeh will let him sub in for a night in the ring too. What would a former FFW Champion want with a lowly Space Princess, right? I’m just some goofy kid with a pose and a Nakamura deal! What do I know about being a franchise?

Andi takes a deep breath, then exhales…. Clearly a nerve hit.
Andi: You know what’s great about people like Silas, Allison?

Allison: What’s that?

Andi: They think they’re so smart, that they’re so good at what they do, that they can afford to underestimate someone like me. Because I like to have fun. A GOOD LAUGH FROM TIME TO TIME…. HAHA….

*ahem*

Andi: The flying weeaboo with the weird hair, who does she think she is anyway? Trying to enjoy her life and career. You can’t be a franchise player if you’re not serious all the time, Allison! Let me ask you, then…

Do you really want me to get serious? I didn’t come to play with you two in the first place. You want to look at me and see some little girl who should know better than to step up to a challenge like a Nevaeh Summers, or even an Eileen Amaro. You hear me talk about the Cosmos, and the things that I do in the name of it, and let it tickle your fancy just a bit, as if allowing me to live in YOUR world. But I’ll tell you all one thing, because I’ve heard this in various forms lately from all kinds of crooked mouths lately….

If that’s truly all you think I am? A walking, talking, wrestling billboard? Someone who created business opportunities for herself, and with the help of a great agent like Mr. Black. A kid who’s just here to cash a check and play around?

Keep thinking that. Please keep thinking that. Because it’s really about time that I start proving to people that I’m more than that. And not just proving it, but sending a clear message that blasts those thoughts right out of everyone’s head. You want to see the serious side of Andi Takata?

You’ve got it. Watch how serious I’m going to be in a little while against Eileen. Watch what I do to your partners in a few weeks. Hell, you may even decide to come find out for yourself, if you’re allowed to. At Sin & Sacrifice, you’ll find out I’m a lot more serious than any notion that Silas Mason should be COO of anything. I’m not sure I’d trust him to run a 100 meter dash, let alone a career, let alone affect so many! You know, I just start thinking about it again, and it makes me want to laugh....

...but I guess we’ll see who laughs last, now won’t we? Heh. Sorry for the false alarm, everybody. I’ll be fine once I get these giggles the rest of the way out… He actually thinks he can fill Cody’s shoes...

Andi starts laughing to herself again…

Andi: A man of conviction he says! Hahahaa…. He’s so hilarious!

Allison: Well, there’s your injury update… I guess? Back to you.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:34:05 am »

The show heads back to the ring after the commercial break, where Maggie Rourke is standing by.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We got some tag team action on tap next with two top contenders in their respective divisions going at it. And I am joined by Kyle Kilmeade. I guess it’s nice to have you.

Kyle: I feel the same way about it, Zack. I’ve listened to call you the Storm’s matches before now, and it’s been a little lackluster. Now that they are both signed with me, the least I can do is help you do your job better when they are in the ring.

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca opening her arms wide.

Maggie: Introducing first… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

Kyle: I’m of the mind, Zack, if these two had teamed up years earlier, they’d already have been Unity champions multiple times by now. But that’s alright, because you know what’s better than one reign with the Unity titles? Two.

Zack: You’re kinda putting the cart before the horse, aren’t you? They haven’t gotten the shot yet, and you’re assuming they are going to get past Muirne & Siobhan.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em we ar a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Zack: Legs & Arse are set to challenge for the Tornado Tag titles in an Irish Pub Brawl at Sin & Sacrifice. I’ve never seen one of those before.

Kyle: A lot of things you likely haven’t seen before. But the Fair made a stupid decision agreeing to put the titles up in your opponent’s pick match.

Jennifer Stringer asks both teams to decide who is going to start for them, watching as Bianca and Siobhan step out onto the apron. Mel walks towards the middle of the ring as Muirne bounces off the ropes and charges barrels towards the Scottish-Brazilian who ducks underneath the attempted clothesline, the Legs & Arse member continuing across the ring to hit the ropes once more and comes back towards her opponent, leaving her feet for a flying shoulder thrust that rocked the powerhouse Storm member back a step. Before Avilo could recover Muirne began to throw hard right hands to the side of her head before she stepped forward and delivered a headbutt that saw Avilo collapse to the mat. Quickly she sat back up and rose to her feet only to be snapped backwards to the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. Mel pushed upwards once more only to quickly get caught in a side headlock that Muirne used to turn Mel around and deliver a running bulldog into the canvas in front of the Legs & Arse corner. Quickly Muirne made the tag to Siobhan as Mel sat up and Muirne moved around behind her locking in a reverse chinlock.

Zack: There’s the tag, and here’s one half of Team Ireland who will be part of Global Wars starting next month.

Kyle: It’s just a shame this show fell on the day before September, the Storm could have picked up some points right out of the gate.

Siobhan entered the ring and drove three quick kicks into the ribs of the Brazilian Storm member while Stringer issued the count to Muirne who released the chinlock and rolled out of the ring as Siobhan delivered a fourth kick. A fifth kick followed it, knocking the Scottish-Brazilian wrestler back to the mat and this time the legal half of Legs & Arse delivered a quick leg drop across Mel’s chest. Avilo pushed her off as she rolled to her side, holding her chest only for Siobhan to pull her upright and shove her backwards into the Legs & Arse corner where she delivered four quick knife edge chops into her guts. Stringer told her to let the Storm member out of the corner and Siobhan nodded as she took her opponent by the wrist and jerked her towards the middle of the ring only to shoot her straight back into the corner she came out of. As Mel hit the turnbuckle, Siobhan left her feet and caught her perfectly in the chest with a dropkick. The Legs & Arse member rolled backwards and came to her feet as Avilo stepped away from the turnbuckles holding her chest, walking straight into a kick to the gut. Mel doubled over and immediately got her head hooked and dropped into the mat with a DDT before Siobhan rolled her over and made the cover.

One…

Kyle: I used to think Siobhan might be the brighter of the two, but after thinking she was going to put Mel away that quickly, I’ve clearly misjudged her.

Zack: What is the nature of this relationship with Mel Avilo, who was Adam’s girlfriend at one time?

Kyle: A business relationship, Zack. Believe it or not, men and women can work together without there being something under the covers involved.

Mel kicked out on the one count and started to rise to her feet only to catch a roundhouse kick with the side of her head. Siobhan fired off a second kick to the head before she moved forward quickly, grabbing Avilo by the arm and twisting it around in the socket for an arm wringer that she combined with a wristlock. Siobhan applied as much pressure as she could on the wrist while Mel held her shoulder and the Legs & Arse member pulled her foe back into her corner and pushed upwards, climbing to the top turnbuckle and started to walk along the rope. As she neared the halfway point between the two corners Mel lunged at the ropes, causing Siobhan to lose her balance and fall, straddling the rope as landed. Mel grabbed hold of the top rope and began to shake it, bouncing her opponent up and down before she finally landed back in the ring.

Zack: Those ropes have caused all kinds of bruising tonight. We saw Scarlett Silver get a similar treatment earlier in her title defense.

Kyle: If you climb up there, you have to be prepared to take what follows. That’s why it’s called high risk.

Siobhan rolled and pushed upwards only for Mel to grab her around the waist and deadlift her upwards and straight into a release belly to back suplex. The Legs & Arse member hit the canvas, rolling to her hands and knees as she began to rise once again only for Mel to once more catch her around the waist, lifting her up and this time into an inverted atomic drop. The number one contender to the Tornado Tag Team titles stepped backwards holding her groin and Mel launched herself forward with a roar as she delivered a clothesline that knocked Siobhan down hard to the canvas. The Brazilian Storm wrestler didn’t give her any chance to recover, pulling her straight back up to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulder as she took a couple of steps towards the Brazilian Storm side of the ring and delivered a powerslam to Siobhan before making the cover.

Kyle: Mel doesn’t slam an opponent, she tries to plant them!

One…

T-

Zack: A mighty powerslam from Mel, but not enough to keep Siobhan down.

With Stringers hand on the way down Siobhan kicked out of the pinfall and Mel pulled her up to her feet with a handful of hair, jerking her forward as she brought a knee up and drove it into her middle. A second knee followed it before she scooped her off her feet and into a bodyslam. Siobhan held her back as she tried to find her feet only for Avilo to grab hold of her wrist, jerking her forward into a shoulder thrust three times, dropping her to one knee before she brought her yanked upwards by the wrist and straight into an Irish whip that sent her into the Storm corner. As soon as the Legs & Arse member hit the turnbuckles, Avilo charged after her, bringing her foot up and drove it into her face. Siobhan collapsed to her knees and began to crawl away as Mel made the tag to Bianca. Salvador entered the ring as Siobhan rose to her feet and the Brazilian instantly took her leg out from under her with a chop block.

Kyle: This is tag team excellence, Zack. Mel breaks them down and then Bianca comes in to take them apart.

Zack: So how does now managing two teams work out for you? What about the One Woman Show?

Kyle: Shaw & Charlotte are always priorities, just like these two. But they both know they have to climb the ladder...even if they shouldn’t have to. Besides, they want the Tornado Tag titles first.

Siobhan once more started to push upwards only to be sent back down to the mat once more with a snap mare. As the Legs & Arse member sat up, Bianca bounced off the ropes and came back with a low dropkick to her chest. Siobhan rolled over and started to get to her feet only for Bianca to grab her by the arm, yanking her into a short arm clothesline that sent her to the canvas. Salvador raised her arms in the air to play to the crowd, getting a chorus of boos from the sold out arena. The legal member of Legs & Arse began to rise to her feet again but this time she was cut off and set back to the canvas as Bianca can’t her with an armbreaker. Siobhan held her arm as she rolled away from Bianca and looked to get to her feet only for Salvador to follow her, launching into a series of European uppercuts that both brought her foe to her feet and forced her back against the ropes. Bianca went shoulder to shoulder with the Legs & Arse member before she fired her across the ring with an Irish whip. As the red haired wrestler returned, Bianca lowered her shoulder only for the woman to put on the brakes and deliver a kick into her chest.

Zack: Bianca didn’t see that one coming, but she certainly felt it right in the chest.

Salvador straightened up, taking a step backwards as she held her chest where the kick had landed and Siobhan left her feet to deliver a spinning heel kick. Bianca began to rise as Siobhan brought herself to the feet with the aid of the ring ropes and then continued to use them further as she jumped onto the middle rope and came back with a springboard into a hurricanrana that sent the Brazilian across the ring. Salvador came to her feet as Siobhan advanced towards her only to get stopped in her tracks with a rake of the eyes. Stringer reprimanded Bianca for the move but it didn’t stop the Brazilian from continuing her attack as she delivered two knee strikes into Siobhan’s middle before she looked to Irish whip her across the ring; McAdams though reversed the move, sending Bianca into the ropes. As the Brazilian returned, Siobhan dropped to her back and sent her over with a monkey flip.

Zack: We’ll be seeing SIobhan at Breaking Point as the Global Wars series kicks off against Missy from Team England.

Kyle: I’m curious to see how well she does with another partner and having to work on her own more than she does now.

Bianca quickly came up to her feet and turned back to face Siobhan who sent her over towards the Legs & Arse corner. Salvador once more got her feet underneath her and as she did, McAdams left her feet and caught her with a jumping single knee strike to the jaw. Bianca started to step out of the corner and as she did, Siobhan drove her head into the canvas with a inverted side Russian legsweep. McAdams rolled to her feet and made the tag to her partner; Muirne quickly climbed to the top turnbuckle and as Bianca got to her feet, turning towards the Legs & Arse member, Butler flew with a diving clothesline that knocked her straight back down. Bianca tried to rise quickly, but as she did so Muirne hooked her arm and leg as she snapped off a fisherman’s suplex that she held for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: Beautiful fisherman’s suplex, and Bianca broke free just in time!

Kyle: As you’d expect. The Brazilian Storm are the most active team in FFW, singles or tag. They are definitely among the best seasoned as a result.

Salvador escaped from the hold and tried to come to her feet only for Muirne to jerk her upright and deliver a headbutt to the woman. Bianca staggered back a step and Muirne lifted her upwards off her feet and fell backwards to deliver a flapjack. Once more Salvador tried to push upwards but as she did so, Muirne again wrapped her arms around her waist and hurled her through the air with a belly to belly suplex. Bianca landed hard and sat up, rolling over to get to her feet only for Muirne to catch her with a flying shoulder tackle, knocking her down to the canvas. Butler pulled the former Tag Team Champion to her feet and used all her power to send her across the ring into a neutral corner. Salvador hit the pads hard and started to stagger out only for Muirne to charge in behind her and leave her feet to catch her opponent with a splash against the turnbuckle pads. Salvador dropped to a sitting position in the corner and got measured by Muirne who charged forward and delivered a bronco buster to her. After bouncing repeatedly on Bianca’s chest, Muirne rolled backwards to her feet and jerked Salvador out of the corner by the ankle. Salvador landed back first on the canvas and Butler followed up with a leg drop before she made the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Kyle: Nice try again, but Bianca’s got too much left. Besides Butler should be careful about those leg drops. She’s gonna do some serious damage to her brain back there.

Bianca kicked out of the hold and sat up only for Butler to apply a rear chinlock. The Brazilian wrestler continued to rise to her feet and Muirne transitioned the hold into a side headlock, dragging Salvador over to the Legs & Arse where she made the tag to Siobhan. McAdams stepped through the ropes and delivered a knee into Bianca’s midriff, that she followed up with a second before she took her off down to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker. Siobhan quickly got back to her feet and leapt onto the top rope, delivering a split legged moonsault to Salvador. Siobhan hooked her leg and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: What a beautiful moonsault! I thought that might be all right there!

Kyle: That makes one of us. Is this the first time you’ve watched Bianca in the ring?

Salvador rolled the shoulder to break the cover once more and started to come back to her feet only for Siobhan to deliver an axe kick to the back of the head. Bianca dropped to her knees, holding the back of her head and Siobhan quickly made her way to the corner, climbing to the top rope and measured her Brazilian opponent as she rose to her feet before she came flying off and executed a perfect hurricanrana. Siobhan rolled to her feet and made a beeline to the nearest corner where she scaled to the top once more and this time she dove off with a flying crossbody block as Salvador once more came to her feet and Siobhan this time held for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Mel stopped that fall in its tracks, she must be thinking her partner is in trouble.

Kyle: Or be a competent tag team partner.

Before the referee could make the three count, Mel Avilo made the save, breaking up the count bringing Muirne into the ring. Butler advanced quickly on Mel and the pair began to exchange right hands. Slowly Muirne got the upperhand and fired the illegal member of the Brazilian Storm into the ropes where Mel stopped herself as she grabbed hold of the top rope. Having returned to her feet, Siobhan joined forces with her partner and charged towards Mel, the pair taking her over the top rope with a double cactus clothesline. The crowd got loud for Muirne as she threw her hands in the air and made her way across the ring back to the Legs & Arse corner while her partner once more climbed to the top rope and measured up Bianca before she launched herself towards her with a missile dropkick. Bianca, though, had the move scouted as she stepped backwards, catching hold of McAdams legs as she landed. Holding them apart by the ankles, Bianca delivered two suspiciously low looking stomps to her abdomen before she walked around in a half circle and fell backwards, catapulting Siobhan chest face into the turnbuckles. Siobhan landed on her feet and staggered backwards only for Salvador to roll her up with a schoolgirl attempt, hooking the tights as she made the pinfall.

Zack: Schoolgirl rollup from the Typhoon...and look at that!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kyle: Close one. You know if Siobhan didn’t wear such baggy tights to the ring, Bianca wouldn’t have accidentally gotten a handful of those thights.

Siobhan kicked out before the three count could be made and Bianca came back to her feet against the turnbuckle. Quickly the Brazilian Storm member climbed the inside to the middle rope and launched herself forward into a corkscrew European uppercut that knocked the rising Siobhan straight back to the canvas. Siobhan started to rise, getting to her feet only to find Bianca stood there, breathing deeply but waiting for her as Salvador reared back and delivered a huge SLAP! Across her face, with such ferocity that Siobhan dropped down to one knee. Instantly Siobhan began to rise and Bianca took her right back down once more with a swinging DDT. Siobhan rolled away towards the ropes as Bianca took a moment to get her breath back and rose to her feet once more, taking off across the ring as the Legs & Arse member tried to get her feet underneath her only for the Brazilian to bounce off the ring ropes, delivering a knee trembler to the side of her head. Siobhan collapsed to the canvas and Bianca fell on top of her to make the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, you could feel the impact on Siobhan’s head right there!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Kyle: Well it didn’t work. Clearly there’s not a lot up there to rattle, Zack.

Siobhan kicked out again and was brought to her feet by Bianca who scooped her up onto her shoulder and charged towards the Brazilian Storm corner, dropping her forward onto the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Siobhan staggered backwards and fell to the mat as Salvador circled the ring, holding her arms out to get a boo from the crowd and suddenly lunged towards Muirne, slapping the taste out of her mouth. Quickly Bianca backed up as Butler began to enter the ring, Stringer intercepting her to push her back. As the official’s attention was elsewhere, Avilo reached into the ring as McAdams was beginning to rise jerking her ankles out from underneath her, sending her to the mat and Mel pulled hard on her legs to introduce her groin first into the steel ring post. Siobhan curled up, holding herself gingerly only for Mel to yet again pull on her limbs and bring her back into the steel ring post again. The referee finally managed to usher Muirne back out of the ring as Mel returned to the ring apron and Siobhan pulled herself back towards the middle of the ring.

Kyle: You’d think the Storm were part of a marching band with the way they are playing this referee like an instrument.

Bianca pulled her opponent back up to her feet and drove her backwards into the Storm’s corner, lowering her shoulder and delivering three shoulder thrusts into her middle before she made the tag to Mel. The Powerhouse half of the Brazilian Storm entered the ring and the pair rushed from the centre of the ring to slam stereo savate kicks into Siobhan’s chest. McAdams staggered forward out of the corner and as she did so, Bianca delivered a throat kick as Mel kicked out Siobhan’s leg from underneath her. Salvador left the ring as Stringer threatened to disqualify her and Mel pulled Siobhan up to her feet where she delivered a backbreaker to her opponent. The Legs & Arse member rolled to the side, holding her back and Mel began to stomp away at her spine before she finally pulled her upwards and lifted her up onto her shoulders, delivering a Samoan drop. Again Siobhan tried to roll away only for Mel to cut her off, pulling her upwards and moved over to her corner, reaching out and made the tag to Bianca.

Kyle: This is how you cut the ring off, Zack. This is what makes these two the biggest immediate threat to the BSX right now, and trust me. They will be cashing in their rematch clause.

Zack: No one doubted that at all, Kyle. But you’re right, the Storm are excellent at isolating and dominating from there.

Salvador entered the ring as Mel hooked her arms around Siobhan’s waist and delivered a release German suplex, Bianca catching McAdams on the way down with a lungblower. The Legs & Arse member tried to roll away as Mel left the ring and Bianca pulled Siobhan back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: I’m a little surprised that didn’t work, considering Legs & Arse are full of a lot more hot air than most. I assumed a lungblower might be nearly fatal.

Siobhan rolled the shoulder at the very last second and Stringer waved off the three count immediately. Bianca glaring at the referee’s two fingers before she gave a little shake of her head and began to rise to her feet, slapping her hands together three times only for the senior official to shake her head and confirm the two count once more, telling Bianca that it was just a two count and that the match would continue. Salvador shook her head and turned back towards the rising Siobhan, pulling her upwards only for McAdams to surprise her with an ace crusher that sent Salvador to the canvas. Siobhan gritted her teeth, her face showing an awful lot of pain as she forced herself to her hands and knees and began to crawl towards the Legs & Arse corner, pushing herself up to her feet as she crossed the halfway point of the ring only for Bianca to dive towards her and grab hold of her ankle, pulling it out from under her. Siobhan collapsed to the mat and rolled onto her feet as Bianca pushed up to her feet, hand still clamped around her ankle only for McAdams to start to kick her off. The Brazilian member stumbled backwards and Siobhan once more forced herself up to her feet and jumped into the air, catching Salvador with a dropsault. Bianca dropped to the mat and Siobhan rolled onto her front, pushed up and dove towards Muirne, catching her outstretched hand and made the tag.

Zack: There’s the tag! Butler’s been itching to get back into this match for some time now!

Kyle: I don’t know why. She’ll get the same treatment her partner was enduring a second ago.

Muirne stepped through the ropes and charged towards Bianca as she got to her feet and mowed her down with a clothesline. Salvador rose quickly and was sent into the ring ropes where Butler caught her with the Foreign Aid Polish hammer, knocking her down to the canvas. Salvador held her chest and Muirne stooped down to pull her up to her feet, hurling her through the air with a release German suplex. Bianca rolled onto her hands and knees and Butler moved quickly towards her, pulling Bianca in towards her and lifted her upwards before slamming her down into the canvas with a snap powerbomb. Bianca’s mouth turned into an ‘O’ of pain, one hand going to her lower back and Muirne called out ‘SHOTS ON THE HOUSE’ to the crowd before she ran the ropes and came back with a big leg drop across Bianca’s chest. Quickly Muirne made the cover.

Zack: That’ll do it right there!! Legs & Arse have weathered the Storm!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kyle: What match are you watching? It’s not over at all!

Bianca rolled her shoulder to break up the cover. Muirne nodded at Stringer as she saw the two count and came to her feet, moving back to Siobhan and making the tag. The two Legs & Arse members entered the ring and advanced on Bianca the pair driving her into the canvas with the Drunken Loch Ness Monster - a Torture Device into a faceplant. Muirne left the ring and Siobhan dropped an elbow into the top of Salvador’s spine before she rolled her over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: The DRUNKEN LOCH NESS MONSTER would have done it, but not with Avilo able to stop it!

Before the three count could be made, Mel Avilo made the save, delivering a diving headbutt into Siobhan’s spine; causing the red haired wrestler to cry out in pain and push upwards to her knees holding her back. Mel drove a kick into her spine and as she did so Muirne entered the ring and charged towards her, taking them both over the top rope with a clothesline. The pair landed off balance on their feet on the outside that saw both Muirne and Mel fall backwards on the floor. In the ring, Siobhan pushed up to her feet, backing up to a neutral corner and measured up Bianca as she rolled to her front; the Legs & Arse member waving her upwards. Salvador pushed onto all fours and Siobhan was about to charge forwards only for a recovery Mel to grab hold of her ankle from her outside causing her to faceplant on the canvas. Siobhan looked back towards Mel as Muirne got back to her feet and charged towards Mel, catching her with a flying forearm.

Zack: Muirne’s taking on the Storm by herself, and doing a damn good job in the process!

Kyle: It’s called adrenaline, and it always wears off, Zack.

As the two powerhouses began to exchange blows on the outside, Bianca made it to her feet inside the ring and sidestepped Siobhan as she charged towards her, letting McAdams turn around before she poked her in the eye. Siobhan staggered as she was temporarily blinded and Salvador drove a boot into her gut, doubling her over and delivered a single knee facebreaker smash that stood her up and sent her back into the ropes only for Bianca to catch her on the rebound and hurl her overhead with a T-bone suplex. Siobhan landed and Salvador quickly made the cover.

One...

Two…

...THRE-

Kyle: McAdams has more guts than brains, that t-bone looked like it could have gotten the job done. Bianca gets a lot of torque on them too.

Siobhan kicked out. Bianca glared at the two count before she turned the glare on Siobhan and wrapped her hands around her throat as she started to violently choke her out. Stringer used the count and Salvador released at the very last moment, holding her hands up in the air only to go straight back to choking her out. Another four count, another momentary respite for Siobhan to gasp in air before Bianca went straight back to the choke. This time Stringer got to the five count and physically pulled Bianca away from Siobhan. The Brazilian rounded on the official for laying her hands on her as the senior referee shot back that she was in charge and that she was the authority here. As the wrestler and the officially argued, Mel managed to block one of Muirne’s shots and counter with a rake of her eyes before she hurled her face first into the ring post. Butler hit the mat and Mel rolled into the ring behind the referee as she was still arguing with Salvador; Siobhan was on her hands and knees, breathing heavily as Mel hoisted her into the air and drove her down with the Mel-Bomb gutwrench driver. Avilo slid back out of the ring as Bianca pushed past Stringer and dove into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so and the official slid into position.

Kyle: Ahh, the MEL-BOMB! Count it, ref!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: Bianca & Mel pull it out in the end in a squeaker here in Indy!

Stringer calls for the bell and Bianca rolled away to a sitting position before she began to rise; Mel sliding into the ring and helping her upwards.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of Mel Avilo and Bianca Salvador...BRAZILIAN STORM!!!!

Zack: The Storm are back on track, and rolling into Global Wars with all kinds of momentum.

Kyle: They are going to roll through it too, these two are my pick to take the prize this year! Girls, I’m buying dinner tonight!

Jennifer Stringer raised both of their hands into the air as the Brazilian wrestlers started to celebrate their victory. The crowd booed them loudly that only caused Mel and Bianca’s smiles to grow bigger as they climbed the turnbuckles to celebrate while the show cut elsewhere.

A Little Fluff Job

Velocity heads into the locker room of Chaotic Temptation, where we find the still reigning Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver with Missy. The camera spots the Fast Track title sitting comfortably against the back of a chair as we join the pair in conversation.

Scarlett: But I won, so it doesn’t matter.

Missy: That’s not the point, Scar. You don’t need to play with your goddamn hair in the middle of a match. It’s going to end up biting you on the butt one of these days.

Scarlett: There is nothing wrong with wanting to look my best at all times. You never know who could be watching… you should try it yourself sometime.

As the girls seem about to continue their disagreement, they are soon joined by their manager as Christian lets himself into the locker room. He glances with pride down to the title before addressing them both.

Christian: Well while you were talking about proper hair care, I was talking with my little brother. And now you’ve both got dates come Sin & Sacrifice. You already knew yours, Scarlett. Now it’s you and Ruby one on one for the Fast Track title in your second defense. Which reminds me…

He retrieves one of the magnetic pieces and places it into one of the four slots on the championship to signify one defense completed.

Scarlett: I didn’t think it was possible for MY title to look any better, but that really adds are certain something. It will look even better when I see Ruby off… again and get the second piece in place.

Missy: Stop being so cocky, Scar. Ruby’s not just going to lay down and let you get the win. You need to work for it… but I’m curious to know, who have I got, Christian?

Christian: Well that’s a two part question. For one, you’ll be joining forces with Cereza next Velocity for Global Wars as you two try to add more for Team England. You’ll be meeting Team Canada in Valentina Lozano & Vanessa Cade.

Missy: Well that certainly sounds… interesting. I think me and Cereza should be able to work pretty well together but it doesn’t exactly sound like a walk in the park. Going to have to up my training before that comes around.

Christian: As for the other, you’ll have a singles match in the Global Wars series at Sin & Sacrifice. So there’ll be another chance to put points on the board. And you got half of Team Brazil there, Mel Avilo.

She stops for a moment as she takes in what has been said.

Missy: Oh… well now that certainly sounds interesting. Plenty of chances to get some points for Team England. This is starting to sound like my idea of fun.

Christian: Even more so when you take into account that Cereza would be quite happy to get a shot at the Fast Track title. It’s almost like she’s going to be a honorary member of the group through Global Wars, even while looking to take Scarlett’s title.

Scarlett: She can keep her eyes and hands off MY title. Everyone can!

Scarlett pouts as Missy rolls her eyes… surprise surprise.

Missy: I think she’ll make a good honorary member, and there’s nothing wrong with a little healthy competition, Scar. Keeps you on your toes and where’s the fun in winning anything if it comes easy?

Christian: Maybe we’ll put your hair up in a pony tail for that match if it comes around, should help take your mind off it.

Scarlett: But… I look so good with my hair down! Besides, Cereza has already beaten me once and we all know that I don’t let anyone get past me twice! And talking of not letting people get past me twice.. Missy, you can come out to celebrate with me!

Scarlett gives her own hair a fluff before attempting to do the same to Missy’s. Which earns her a slap on the wrist from the latter.

Missy: I swear if you touch my hair again, you lose a hand!

Scarlett: I was just trying to help… geez.

Christian let out a deep breath before the show heads to commercial.

A More Important Opinion

The show cuts to what looks like a very nice living room with a sofa and chair sitting adjacent to one another around a table. Sitting on the end of the sofa is reporter Robby Reynolds. Joining him in the adjacent chair is the owner of FFW, Samantha Star. She sits with her fingers clasped in front of her in a black business suit.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen, Robby here with a very rare opportunity to sit down with the owner of this company, Samantha Star. Miss Star, thank you for joining me.

Samantha: You’re welcome, Mr. Reynolds. I realize there’s been a great deal going on lately, so who better than me to address things?

Robby: That’s very true, ma’am. Well let’s start at the beginning. This past Saturday at Breaking Point, your second-in-command Cody Kincaid announced his departure from FFW at the end of next month. How long were you aware this might happen, if at all? How do you feel about the decision? And who will be replacing him?

Samantha’s eyebrows rise at the questions all in a row.

Samantha: One question at a time, Mr. Reynolds, if you don’t mind. Mr. Kincaid informed me the day after Unstoppable 8 that he was thinking of pursuing some other endeavors. He said he wasn’t sure yet, and wanted to think about it. The day before Breaking Point, he confirmed to me that was what he was going to do. And the day of the show, he went out and told the world, as you know. So to answer that question, I only had marginal forewarning.

Robby nods his head as the owner continues.

Samantha: How did I feel about it? Well obviously, Mr. Kincaid has been a vital part of FFW from the day it was founded. His contributions are too many to mention here. Was I happy about it? No, but I am never happy to lose an important part of this company. I couldn’t begrudge him too much, because it was that same spirit he mentioned about wanting to take a chance that drove me to bring FFW into existence. And that was definitely a chance that paid off in multitudes, wasn’t it? Here we are over 7 years later with the most prestigious brand in women’s wrestling and the most history to go with it. Mr. Kincaid wants to try other things, so be it. No one in FFW is irreplaceable. There’s no one part of the company that can be taken away that will damage it, including Mr. Kincaid.

Another nod from Robby, Samantha rests her head against her index finger and thumb before she continues.

Samantha: And finally, as for who is going to replace him? Those decisions have not been made yet, but when they are, you and everyone else will know at the same time. One doesn’t just replace a position like that overnight, it requires a great deal of thought. And I don’t do anything without giving it full consideration, Mr. Reynolds. Until then, I assure you nothing will change.

Robby: Let’s address some other topics then. Not too long ago, you mentioned you were looking for a franchise in FFW. Someone to build for the future around. Have you found that person or persons yet?

Samantha: Yes.

Robby sat silent, a pregnant pause in the air as he awaited to hear the rest of the answer.

Samantha: That’s all you need to know about that for the moment, Mr. Reynolds. Again when the time is right, you’ll know who I have chosen. I assure you they are women that have a very bright future ahead of them, their whole careers practically in front of them.

Robby: So it’s more than one then?

Samantha merely nodded at that as Robby decided to move on.

Robby: Well then….let’s move on to the recent discouraging actions regarding the Evolution Championship currently held by Eileen Amaro. She said she feels nothing for the title, and has no interest in it. What are your thoughts?

Samantha: Eileen Amaro is a very irrational woman, to put it mildly. Her decisions make little sense to those of us who subscribe to logic.

Robby: Can you explain?

Samantha: How do you describe someone who puts themselves through a grueling 2 out of 3 falls match with Miss Stefano for a title she ‘feels nothing for’ in the end? How do you describe a woman who could have easily said she wanted to forfeit the shot she earned some time ago simply by stating she had no interest in being Evolution Champion? None of that is logical or reasonable. It’s also degrading to a championship that virtually every woman in this company would love to hold and treat with far more respect. Miss Amaro feels nothing for the Evolution title, she throws it around because it always comes back to her. We’ll put that theory to the test very soon.

Robby: Fair enough, what about the departure of Felicity Banks after Unstoppable?

Samantha: Miss Banks was one of Mr. Kincaid’s signings to the company. She and I have shared no more than a few words the whole time she was here. She was made an offer to renew, she chose not to at the time. I realize she has shown up recently at events. And if she wants to buy tickets to our shows, that is her prerogative. If she changes her mind, the offer remains. If not, good luck to her in getting what she wants wherever she may find it.

Robby: Lastly, let’s discuss Future Shock. You recently made your first on camera appearance on the show, giving some directions to what you wanted to see to Adam. Are you happy with Future Shock as it is?

Samantha: If I wasn’t happy with it, I would have been there more than once by now. Mr. Grant has reinvented Future Shock, and has helped drive it to be one of the most successful brands and shows in FFW. Despite the talent being prospective future stars in FFW, I put it on the same level of importance as I do Breaking Point and Velocity.  All I wanted Mr. Grant to do was include more of the challenges, because ratings show fans really enjoy them. All things considered, Mr. Grant has done an exemplary job. I am very pleased with the progress the show has made, and I will continue to invest FFW’s resources into it as long as it continues along a successful path.

Robby: Well thank you for taking the time to address these things with me, Miss Star. I’m sure everyone watching will find them enlightening.

Samantha: You’re welcome, Robby. I understand the reason for this interview. It’s like I have said before. When it comes to FFW, there is no opinion worth more than mine.

As Samantha starts to unfasten her microphone, Velocity heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:55:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 11:35:07 am »

Written by Scot

Velocity returns from the commercial break, where the cameras are ringside with Maggie Rourke standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is scheduled for one fall!

The house lights dim inside of the arena as multiple red lights begin to swirl and flash around the arena while a 16-bit chiptune whistle echoing across the PA before the words to “The Stand (Man or Machine)” by The Protomen begins to play at its 1:23 mark while the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose…

Tell me now. Is there a man among you here? Is there no one who will stand up and try to fight?
Tell me Man, is there not one in all your ranks? Is there not one who values courage over life?

As the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen amidst the ruins of a forgotten, dystopian city, Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to a deafening amount of boos from the FFW faithful, her eyes shifting and glancing over at the audience alongside the reaction she is receiving, before she takes in a deep breath and her right hand moves down, gradually removing the hoodie off of her head and unzipping it with a stone-faced expression on her face - showcasing the FFW Evolution Championship around her waist to even louder boos, all while Bobby B. Barabbas emerges from the curtains behind her, cane in hand and dressed in all black as he joins Eileen Amaro at her side before the two of them begin to make their way down the ramp.

Maggie Rourke: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is YOUR Femme Fatale Wrestling Evolution Champion...she is...EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, as she practically ignores the very existence of those sitting close to the barricade even as they boo, throw the thumbs down or hurl curses at the duo, Amaro’s focus remaining on the squared circle and nothing else as she watches Bobby B. Barabbas go on ahead, getting the curious body bag itself inside of the ring first with some effort before climbing up the steel steps, sitting onto the middle rope and opening it as Eileen hops onto the apron and enters the squared circle while “The Stand (Man or Machine)” reaches its chorus:

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you. Do you understand now?
Do you see that the truth is they don't want to change this?
They don't want a hero. They just want a martyr, a statue to raise!

Eileen Amaro takes center stage, the lights beginning to swirl around the entire arena rapidly again as the boos grow louder while the red spotlight embraces her once again - a defiant stare in her features even as the hatred pours down onto her. Barabbas places a hand on her shoulder, almost as if to assure her that everything will be alright and in return, she simply nods as she then unstraps the Evolution Championship from her waist and takes a step forward, slowly raising the championship high above her head as the boos rain more fervently at this image before the crowd.

I’ve given everything I can…
There are no Heroes left in Man...SO IT BEGINS!

From that point, Eileen Amaro makes her way to the nearest neutral corner, tossing the championship belt over to Bobby B. Barabbas and rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her while Bobby B. Barabbas makes his way to the outside of the ring, giving his client some last minute advice in the process.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: Once upon a time these two women tag teamed at an event in Japan. But now they’re on opposing sides of the ring, and Andi’s partner Kaoru has already won a victory over the Evolution champion. Could Takata make it two for two for the BSX?

Mai: No. I don’t have any witty retort, just...no.

The bell rings, and as soon as Andi walks out of her corner, Eileen rushes at the space princess with axe bomber, ramming it into Takata’s face until she’s backed into the ropes. Amaro rushes at the blue haired space alien, using a clothesline to send both women over the ropes. Eileen lands on her feet while Andi rolls to the ground, Amaro clearly getting the advantage here. She picks Andi up by the hair and leads her over to the steel steps, where she rams Andi’s face down into. Then she just grinds the face into the steel, the ref yelling at them to get back in the ring.

Zack: This match is barely thirty seconds old, and Eileen has decided on go that this wasn’t going to be solved in the ring, at least not right away. But the ref doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it!

Mai: Hey, I’m all for it. He’s the smartest guy out there right now, leaving these girls to do as they do.

The ref begins to count both Eileen and Andi, Amaro slamming Andi’s head down in response before she makes her way to the ring, rolls under the ropes...then rolls back to the floor, grabbing the dazed Andi and putting her in an arm wrench DDT that floors Takata!

Zack: Eileen broke up the ref’s count just to keep Andi outside the ring. I think this is actually the kind of match Amaro wanted with her in the first place.

Mai: Hey, I’m all for it.

Amaro isn’t done, grabbing Andi by the hair and tossing her into the barricade, where she charges at Andi and hits her with a knee strike to the midsection against the barricades! Eileen hears the ref counting again, rolling under the ropes, then getting back out of the ring, to the surprise of nobody the second time. Eileen kicks at Andi again, lifting her up for a suplex that drops her down on top of the barricade, Andi collapsing on top with her legs sticking out. Eileen grabs Andi from that position, wrapping her arms around Takata and lifting her up for a German suplex that sends Andi flying in front of the announcer’s table.

Zack: Andi was not prepared for any of this! Look at the way Eileen is handling her, you know she had this in mind for quite some time!

Eileen smirks happily, walking casually over to Andi who stumbles to her feet, trying to regain her bearings. But Eileen clips at Takata’s knee, causing Andi to kneel down under Amaro. Eileen grins, wrapping her arm around Andi’s head, then falls back with a modified kneeling DDT to the ground! The fans are mad with Eileen, who doesn’t look to give any cares as she stomps down at the back of Andi’s neck. She then drops a few elbows on top of Andi’s upper body, the boos piling on to the Evolution champion. Amaro drags Andi over to the announce table, and tosses Andi’s now limp body on top of it.

Mai: MY LATTE!

Zack: Eileen...geezus, I don’t know what’s gotten into her, but she really does just want Andi down and out, doesn’t she? AND WHY ISN’T THE REF COUNTING ANYMORE?

Mai: If Eileen is just going to keep dragging this outside, why should he?

Eileen slams her elbow down onto Andi to keep her in place. Once she’s sure Takata is down and out, Amaro makes her way to the barricade, holding onto the top as she perches herself up onto it. Eileen takes a diving chance, going for an elbow drop to Takata, but Andi rolls off the table in the nick of time! Eileen smashes through the table, and Eileen grabs herself in pain from that failed attempt, while Andi is looking to crawl back into the ring.

Zack: It seems that Andi still has some fight left in her, and she’s going to try to get back to the ring! Will she make it and turn this match back in her favor?

Mai: NO! And even worse there’s nowhere to put this latte!

Zack: How about your lap, Mai?

Mai:........

Weakly, Andi rolls under the ropes, getting to her knees and using the ropes for leverage. Eileen is able to get in more quickly due to less fatigue, but by the time she gets inside the ring she’s finding herself kicked repeatedly by the space princess! Whether it’s her knees, thighs, or midsection, Andi hits it all with ease, finishing it up with a roundhouse kick to the head! Andi hooks the leg for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Zack: That’s our first pinfall in this match, and it seems to have come quite late as well!

Mai: Like that matters…

Andi sighs, shaking her head as she whips Eileen into the nearest corner, then follows up with a Yakuza kick to the head against the turnbuckles! Grabbing the Evolution champ’s leg, Andi uses it to roll back and hit a dragon screw leg whip to Amaro. Eileen gets back up, but not before she gives a pivoting face stomp to Amaro’s mug! Andi uses this time to try another pin attempt!

ONE!

TWO!

Eileen gets her shoulder up again. Andi decides to climb high and goes to the top turnbuckle, perching herself on top before she goes for a Shooting Star Press...but Eileen has her knees up before Andi can successfully land the move! Eileen shoves Andi off of her before going for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Andi kicks out! Eileen grabs Andi by the wrist, putting her into a wristlock and pulling her back for a short-arm lariat, but Andi ducks underneath it and slaps away Eileen’s hand before hitting-

Zack: SPACE CRUSHER OUT OF NOWHERE!

Andi goes for another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...ANDI TAKATA!

Zack: There you have it folks! Another main event in the bag before Global Wars, and both Unity champions have a victory over Eileen Amaro!

Mai: Oh fuckin’ yay…

As the crowd makes plenty of noise for Andi, they all notice as Samantha Star heads towards the ring. Just as the referee is about to hand Eileen her title back, Samantha tells her to give it to her instead.

Zack: Hang on a minute. Samantha Star has come to ringside, and she’s….

Mai: She’s telling the referee to give her the Evolution title!

The official hands it to the owner, who secures it under her arm before asking for a microphone.

Samantha: Congratulations, Miss Takata! Since Miss Amaro ‘feels nothing’ for this title, then she won’t mind at all if I repossess it. Effective immediately, Eileen Amaro is no longer the FFW Evolution Champion…

This draws a huge pop from the crowd.

Samantha: And right here in two weeks on Velocity, Kaoru Asaka will meet Steph Stefano for this title to crown the next Evolution champion!

Andi looks a bit surprised, to say the least. But the live crowd eats it up as Samantha heads towards the back with the Evolution Championship under her arm.

Zack: We heard Samantha say what she thought about Eileen’s actions during that interview earlier tonight, but I had no idea….

Mai: Can she do that?! I mean. I ask that out of pure respect and everything…

Zack: SHe certainly can, and she did! And what a main event on the next Velocity! We are guaranteed a new Evolution Champion two weeks from tonight in St. Paul! Ohh boy, things are definitely heating up!

As the owner disappeared to the back, the FFW logo flashes across the screen as Velocity fades off the air.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:56:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: