Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:02:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Forced Issue

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forced Issue  (Read 175 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:23:07 am »

(Off-Camera)

9/14/17
After Velocity

(Our scene opens up as we find Nevaeh Summers and her manager Silas Mason are in their dressing room, getting prepared to leave the building for the night. Silas was on his phone, texting with Ernie over more plans.

Nevaeh has gone about showering and changing out of here gear, now sporting a black power suit, with her hair in a ponytail. She sits on the couch, looking miserable as this night was horrific for her. She started it off having Andi Takata once again call her out and make fun of her with that mannequin. Yet through it all Nevaeh could never say or do anything about it. Not to say if she tried she would have gotten the better of her, Andi after all may come off as a jolly person, but she did have some strong strikes and technique to her.

Nevaeh understood that about her soon to be opponent, but she still wanted to atleast defend herself. Instead she was having to stand there, and allow it to happen while Silas “defended her honor”. While doing that he was also making sure his campaign for FFW COO was prevalent during that entire exchange. That is what has become his focus lately. A damn near obsession of his to gain control within the company.

He wanted a win against Natalya Demidov to show his leadership, but instead Nevaeh got DQ’d due to the appearance of Sophia Pike, who laid waste her opponent at Sin & Sacrifice. The attack Pike laid on Natalya would have brought a smirk to Nevaeh’s face years ago, but tonight? Only anger. For it was a loss on her record,  a loss Silas wasn’t happy with.

When they got back to the locker room they ended up having  aloud yelling exchange with one another. That was till Samantha Star came knocking at their door. That was when Silas went from a fiery rage to a kind, gentle demeanor. He was determined to get that job and he would do what it took to get it, even if it meant playing nice to the boss.

But Nevaeh was angry in her own right. Natalya was a big force, literally and figuratively, but Nevaeh felt she could beat her. The competitor in her wanted to prove she was as skilled as she claimed she was. But another loss went on her record. Silas showed his anger at ringside, telling her that losses would not suffice.

Which translated that Nevaeh better not lose or there would be hell to pay. She could read between the lines. It’s why she sat there looking so down. The pressure to win was already high, but now this got added to it? Silas wanted to beat Andi and rub it in her face that they were better. Not Nevaeh, but “They, we, us”. If she lost this one there was no telling how he’d react...who he might hurt.

That worried Nevaeh enough. She was just a mess at this point. She would answer any calls Steph and Ember made, and they were still calling on that burner phone relentlessly. She just didn’t want to get them involved anymore. They didn’t deserve to get hurt. It’s why Nevaeh just did as told now, even if there were bouts of anger and yelling. She would get back in place soon enough. Like how she told Ms. Star she was fine with the deal Silas made. That was her fulfilling her role in the partnership though.

Something Silas wasn’t doing at all, here and in business. Ivy had also still been calling, wanting to know what the state of their business relationship was. Silas either ignored her or had Ernie deal with her, telling her that it was Nevaeh who was not wanting to talk or do anything cause of how her career was going. This was all Nevaeh’s decision to go silent...all hers…

Nevaeh sat there mulling this all in her head everyday. How she caused all of this to happen and the regret ate at her. Now she had to win this match or deal with him after it. Nevaeh was already thinking over the match with Andi in her head. What she was gonna need to do, how to combat her strikes and moves. It was gonna be tough. She already knew the training was gonna be hard, he was running her ragged since Unstoppable. Her punishment for losing there.

Now the stakes got raised up. She had to win that match. She had to win. As she thought it all over Silas spoke up)

”Rally group all set up for Denver. We got the interview in hand now, but always good to keep showing how strong I’m wanted in the spot. Leaves a good impression”

(Nevaeh stayed silent. She didn’t see the point in speaking right now. Silas turned his head slightly to look at her)

”Oh look at that. Another Nevaeh pout session. A common occurrence nowadays, sure as hell ain’t winning.”

(That caused Nevaeh to raise her head up and glare at him. Of course he was picking on her and she didn’t appreciate it.)

”Sorry. I can’t control what other people do out there ya know. Blame Pike for getting involved, and I did get a win on Saturday didn’t I?.

(Silas now turned his whole body to face Nevaeh, mulling over her statement)

”That is true, ya can’t control what other people do, but let’s not act like ya done had a hand in winning anything as of late either. The Storm got the win last Saturday and Baby Giant was getting the better of ya tonight before PIke showed up. Don’t even try and argue it, ya know it’s the truth. I saw it with my own eyes. Ya ain’t been what ya need ta be and that is unacceptable Nevaeh, especially with this match coming up.”

(Nevaeh just shook her head. What did he want from her? Did he even hear what he was saying right now?)

”Well Silas I have been doing as I was told to do so I’m not sure what to tell you. Maybe there needs to be some tweaking to the gameplan.”

(Nevaeh just glared at him as Silas gave a sarcastic smirk)

”I’ll let that slide for right now, but don’t push it bitch. I have given ya everything ya need ta win, it’s YOU who has been faltering in that ring. Ya better be better in Denver. I’m gonna be ready. I’m gonna have the gameplan for The Weeb all set ta go. Are you gonna be ready? Are you gonna be ready ta win or ya gonna let her be right? What’s it gonna be?”

(Silas spoke to her as if this was all her fault, a regular tactic with them. Nevaeh just stared at him with contempt. Nothing she said was gonna change that narrative. She just spoke what she felt, but also what he needed to hear so they could get this done with.)

”All I have left is my career don’t I? I’m not about to lose that either Silas. I’m gonna be ready for her and to shut her fucking mouth after everything she has said about me. I’m tired of her making me out to be a joke. You think I like her having that mannequin out there and acting like it’s me...even though it is? You think I like that Silas? I fucking hate it! But the only thing I can do is defend myself and show that I am better than she is. So that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna win...and in the process get what you want as well. Ok?”

(Silas stared at her and spoke with a cautious tone)

’You better….oh you better.”

(Nevaeh did have a chill run down her spine with how he looked at her and said that. His threat was to be taken serious. She now become subdued as she sat there in misery. She wanted to just try and get away from for the rest of the night and get ready to focus on her match with Andi.

Silas himself was busy trying to figure out what his next spectacle could be. But that had to wait as there was soon a knock at the door. Silas looked at it with exasperation)

”Oh who the fuck is it now?”

(He made his way to the door and swung it open, seeing a scrawny production assistant standing there. With pure annoyance he bellowed…)

’What is it chump? I’m very busy right now.”

(The PA, trying to just do his job, spoke up)

PA: Mr. Mason... I hate to be the one to tell you this but your...... “Silas Section” wanted to speak to you sir? They wanted to know when they can make their presence known next, or if they should invest in a tour bus to Sin & Sacrifice.”

(Silas looked at the pa with a puzzled expression, after all speaking with them was never part of the arrangement. Wanting to make things look on the up and up Silas nodded his head.)

”Seriously? Well I am a man of the people. OK Umm you show me where they are and I’ll handle that. I am always trying to look out for the good of my fellow man. I’ll be back Baby Peach and once I am we’ll head to the hotel. OK?”

(Silas smiled at Nevaeh and gave her a tip of the hat,as if he was some southern gentlemen. She let him leave the room and close the door before rolling her eyes. As Nevaeh sat there she was left in her thoughts. Trying to piece together what to do next. As she sat there in silence for several moments she was getting lost, till another knock was heard at the door.

She turned her head and looked at it. Silas didn’t want her answering the doors. Only he was allowed to. Nevaeh didn't feel like talking to anyone anyways after tonight. She just wanted to be alone. But the voice she soon heard told her that was out of the cards.

”Nevaeh? Nevaeh I know you’re in there... C’mon, open the door, my head and my back is killing me after that combo Aly and Val laid on me after Kaoru got done working me over.”

(Nevaeh’s eyes grew wide with fear. Why was Steph here right now? She should have been being looked at by the training staff after that surprise attack she endured at the hands of Valerie Lamb and Alysson Gardner. They ruined what was a great moment for Steph, becoming Evolution champion for the second time. Nevaeh hurt so bad watching it here, while Silas had a smirk on his face. Nevaeh couldn’t believe Steph was on the other side of that door right now. To be there right now was shocking..but also scary.

Nevaeh had every mixed emotions at the moment. On one hand she did want to open the door and check on Steph,..but on the other she knew Steph would ask her questions. Questions she wasn’t ready nor wanting to answer. She felt very uncomfortable as she sat on the couch. Should she just stay quiet and make it seem she wasn’t in here? But what kind of friend does that to another? But she’s gonna want to know what is going on?

Nevaeh was struggling with what to do and hearing Steph speak up again made it worse.”

”C’mon, are you really gonna make me beg out here? I just want to make sure you’re okay. You won’t answer my calls, you won’t answer Ember’s calls. Months of planning, but did you seriously just give up?”

(She wanted to make sure Nevaeh was ok? After what just happened to her? That made Nevaeh feel horrible about all of this. She sat there, almost wanting to break hearing one of her best friends, a person she cared so much about, pleading with her. No she didn’t give up..she screwed up. She screwed up bad. Nevaeh sat there not knowing what to do, but Steph soon forced the issue.”

”Nevaeh, I’m tired. I’m bruised, I feel like Kaoru rattled something inside my head. I swear if you do not open this door I’m just going to camp out here until that mincing fuck comes back or you let me in. Whichever of the two.”

(Nevaeh became even more scared. She couldn’t stay there, not with Silas coming back any second. If he saw her there it just lead to bad things. He already had it out for her, feeling she was to blame for Nevaeh’s drug use. If she saw Steph here it could lead to catastrophe. Nevaeh couldn’t let that happen…

..but she couldn’t face her either. She was scared to. But she knew Steph was serious, Nevaeh began to panic as she quickly tried to figure out what to do. Noe decision would be easy for her, but she couldn’t let Steph get hurt. She got up off the couch and went to open the door. She quickly opened it, and for the first time in several weeks she and Steph were now face to face.

The newly crowned Evolution champion looked as though she had been worked over. Still in her ring gear, she had the newly won Evolution championship hanging from her left hand. She had a nasty bruise under her right eye and a cotton ball stuffed under a nostril. She had one hand pressed up against her back, behind her as she watched Nevaeh wearily. 

Nevaeh looked at her and felt bad for her. She had her big night ruined. She should be celebrating this wonderful achievement. Instead she was standing here in clear misery and discomfort. Nevaeh wanted to hug her, but her fear was also evident as she spoke in a  blitz.)

”Steph you can’t be here right now. You just can’t. You have to go. You hear me? You have to leave right now.”

No. No more not answering calls, no more pretending we don’t exist. You answer me, and you answer me now, what the fuck is going on here? I’m tired of worrying about you endlessly while you walk around like a zombie dancing to this piece of shit’s tune.”

(Nevaeh tried not to answer, shaking her head)

”Steph it’s not your problem anymore. Just forget about me. Worry about you. Now please go before he comes back. You can’t let him find you here. If he does bad things will happen to all of us. Please I’m begging you to go right now.. Please!”

(Nevaeh’s eyes were beginning to water as she stared at the brunette. Steph however looked unaffected by the pleas however, whether punch drunk or simply tired, there was a cold gleam in her eyes before she outright sat down, cross-legged right in front of the door with zero intention to move.)

”No. Bad things will happen to him if I do not get some answers right here and right now. I mean it Nevaeh. Maybe you don’t believe me and that’s fine, but I will put him out of his misery if you don’t explain to me what’s going on, and that’s being generous.”

(nevaeh was mortified at the sight of Steph plopping herself down on the ground. This couldn’t happen, it just couldn’t Nevaeh now bent over, grabbing Steph by her arms and trying to pull her back up as tears began to fall down her face)

”Please don’t do this. Get up, you have to get up Steph. You have to go, you can’t be here. Get up Steph please. You can’t help me anymore. Please don’t do this. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

”YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I COULD DO TO HELP!”

She finally seemed to snap, jumping right up and getting in the blonde’s face, redder in the face then when she had come. She was shaking, trembling out of anger and frustration before she seemed to see Nevaeh crying, sobbing... She put a hand over her own eyes and and seethed before she took a step backwards.

”...You have to meet with us. One time. That’s all I’m asking. Once. Just to hear us out. If things have changed, fine. We can take care of it.”

(Nevaeh, through tears, shook her head)

’I can’t...he’ll never let me out of his sight again..he won’t. It’s over. I fucked up too bad this time Steph. I’m done for.”

”It. Is. Not. Over. We find a way.”

(Nevaeh began to wipe away her tears, again looking into the hallway, hoping not to catch a glimpse of Silas)

”Steph, not this time. Not after what I did. I’m sorry I can’t tell you. It’s better you don’t know. But please, please for your own safety go, right now. Please don’t let him see you here. If he does he’s gonna hurt me, he’s gonna hurt you, and he’s gonna hurt Ember. Don’t make me live with that on my conscience. Please don’t Steph. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry I’m not the friend to you that you were to me. I’m sorry...I’m so sorry, but please go. Please don’t let him find you here”

Steph stared at the blonde for a few moments before muttering something akin to ‘this isn’t over’ before she began to walk away, wincing slightly with every step though the anger and leftover adrenaline seemed to help her continue.

Nevaeh watched her leave, crying even more before closing the door and heading towards the bathroom. She sobbed silently in there, feeling like the worst person on the planet.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: