Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:42:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - August 26, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - August 26, 2017  (Read 313 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:48:14 pm »

Live from the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
August 26, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on the historic sight that is the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. (where Breaking Point happens to be this week). A few tourists are shown on the steps looking up at the giant statue of Abraham Lincoln as a male voice begins to speak, belonging to Kyle Kilmeade.

Kyle: Abraham Lincoln was famous for quite a few things. He helped end slavery. He also helped put a divided nation back together after the Civil War. If ever someone deserved a monument for them, I’d say it’s him. But see, I think there’s still lessons to be taken from ol’ Honest Abe to this day. Even here...in FFW. It’s been obvious to me for some time that the tag ranks of FFW needs a leader...or two, in this case. Luckily for everyone in those ranks, I’m going to help bring that leadership.

The camera pulls back to see Kyle standing between the One Woman Show. With Shaw on his left and Charlotte on his right, he looked rather pleased.

Kyle: And who better to help bring true unity to the divided tag team ranks of FFW than the most successful and dominant tag team in the history of this company? Who better than the team who is no doubt going to have their own wing in the tag team wrestling Hall of Fame? Who better than the longest reigning Unity Champions of all time? Who better than Charlotte Harker and Shaughnessy O’Neill? Who better...than the ONE WOMAN SHOW?

Shaw: Who better than a woman that, just like this gentleman immortalised in marble, has never told a lie?  Who has always called it as she has seen it? A woman that has had the courage and fortitude to stand her ground, to stay her course, to always take the harder path - whether it be popular or not; despite the criticism of her peers - and do what she knew to be right?

There was a nod of her head.

Shaw: Yep, Honest Abe, this American Icon, this hero and beacon of life, liberty and equality… He and I have a LOT in common it appears.

She raised her hands.

Shaw: And yes, I know the peanut gallery will be screaming “SLAVERY” at me in a spurious accusation at the way I supposedly treat my friend and partner, Charlotte Harker. But that’s an old story and definitely adding two and two together and getting eighteen. I… mean… look at Harker. Look. At. Her. She’s a powerhouse. We’ve faced twice. You’ve seen her throw me around. Do you think that she’d be here if she didn’t want to be? Don’t you think if she was that pissed off and angry that me that you don’t think she could drop me where I stand and walk away at any time?

Harker shrugged her shoulders before she nodded her head. There was a pause for a moment as she bit her bottom lip and took a deep breath before she looked over to Shaw; the Quebecois seemed to look around them before she subtly pointed to Charlotte, Kyle and herself then held up three fingers. The Buffaloan nodded.

Charlotte: She’s right. Any time I wanted… I could’ve and she wouldn’t….

Another deep breath and Charlotte stared straight down the camera lens, adopting a tone of voice that wouldn’t accept any argument.

Charlotte: Now I’m back. My choice. My decision. I want to be here. I want the Show back together. I want to finish business.

Shaw: WHAT business could she mean, hmmm?

The French Canadian wrestler looked thoughtful for a moment, before she continued.

Shaw: What business could record shattering, Unity Tag Team Champions have in FFW do you think? Given that we got screwed out of our titles just over a year ago by a referee toting an autographed t-shirt from our opponents that they requested. A travesty that we DEFINITELY need to put right ASAP.

Kyle: Given that the BSX robbed you both of achieving one more plaudit in your careers, there’s only one left that they haven’t done...that these two will do. These two women will restore the union of FFW’s tag divisions. How, you ask? Very simple. While the BSX may have been the first team to become Tornado and Unity Champions…..Shaw and Charlotte will do that too….at the same time. That’s right, the mission statement of the One Woman Show is to unify both sets of tag titles. And given their history of success, I think it’s a safe bet.

Shaw: We enjoyed making history. We enjoyed exceeding expectations. We enjoyed proving wrong every single person that booed us and told us that we’d bitten off more than we could chew. I revelled in it. I revelled in knowing that we proved that we were head and shoulders above every single tag team in FFW today - every single tag team that there has ever been. Where most of them couldn’t break 150 days, where only a handful went best the two hundred mark...we went to three hundred without breaking sweat and went well beyond four hundred days with the title belts around our waist. There is no tag team in FFW history that can say they lost just one time in over two and a half years… Except the One Woman Show. We dropped one match from our debut in Future Shock at the end of October 2014 through to Unstoppable 7 in July 2017. Hell… there’s no individual superstar that can say they were that dominant. Not Isis. Not Nevaeh Summers. Not Leona Vega. Not Caroline Dallins.

Harker: We set out to do something and we do it. We targeted our Future Shock season. We won it. We targeted the Unity titles. We dominated. We want both the Unity and Tornado titles…

She looked up at the stage of Abraham Lincoln behind them and the rest of the momentum that housed him before looking back to the camera.

Harker: Samantha Star should start looking for land because we’re going to look pretty damned good as thirty foot high marble statues, don’t you think?

There was a sneer on the American’s face.

Harker: And maybe we’ll stop there. Maybe once we’ve got the Unity titles and the Tornado Titles...maybe… if you’re lucky… we’ll not come looking to add the Future Shock Tag Team Championships too.

Kyle couldn’t hide the grin on his face as he listened to them both.

Kyle: Long story short, FFW. The One Woman Show are back, and well….it’s gonna suck to be you.

Another quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point takes the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

Zack: Strong words from the One Woman Show to kick off Breaking Point! Ladies and gentlemen, we are LIVE in our nation’s capital, Washington, DC! Welcome to the Capital One Arena, where tonight the fallout from the biggest night of the year at Unstoppable 8 continues! Zack Hudson here, alongside Mai Hotaru as always. And Mai, it’s a packed house with a more packed crowd tonight.

Mai: Well they are all sycophants who came to see Leona Vega face the sister of the FFW Champion before she goes to Sin & Sacrifice to challenge Jo McFarlane. Leona and Valerie meet one on one in a match that I’m hoping for a giant meteor to strike during it.

Zack: Stay classy. Also tonight, we are going to hear from the COO of this company, Cody Kincaid. He said earlier in the week he made a major decision on social media. Speculation has been rampant what that is, but he’ll enlighten us all tonight.

Mai: Also for the first time in almost a year, Kelly Kincaid returns to a FFW ring to meet Mel Avilo, who is likely not in a congenial mood after leaving the Unity titles behind at Unstoppable 8.

Zack: We got Muirne and Mickey going at it, Lily-Rose meeting the debuting Raven Knight, and Valentina facing off with Angelina Fantastica! And there’s no telling else what we could see tonight! Fans, I do have it on good authority that we’ll hear from the Future Shock Director Adam Grant as well. We are just one week removed from Future Shock Wipeout this past Saturday on Pay Per View, after all.

Mai: Doesn’t he have his own show for that kind of thing? Why is he wasting the time of the rest of us?

Zack: Let’s go up to the ring with Maggie, before Mai talks herself out of a job.

The cameras head right up to the ring with Maggie in yet another new dress with a bright smile on her face.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’re kicking things off with a debut here, but certainly not the first time we’ve seen Raven Knight in recent weeks.

Mai: Yah, she did that ol’ jalopy Mallory used to drive a favor. She put it out of its misery, and if Bennett isn’t careful, she’ll be next.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Just behind her Andrew Marx steps out and Raven pulls him towards her for a kiss as boos erupt from the crowd.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, and accompanied to the ring by Andrew Marx, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with a smirk on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in it’s wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with Andy walking just behind her, with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and pulling Andy in for another kiss, gathering even more animosity from the crowd.

Zack: Raven Wicked has proven to be a very dangerous woman outside the ring, but for those who haven’t seen her in the ring, well….the story isn’t much different there.

Mai: She likes to keep it hot, and I can respect that. That’s how I wake up in the morning….just without the need for fireballs.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: Lily-Rose has a Submissions Count Anywhere match at Sin & Sacrifice against O.E. Ayano. And after what took place at Velocity, you can bet she’ll be keeping an eye out for the 8 Chamber Orochi too.

Mai: She doesn’t have to worry. O.E.’s not awaiting to jump her this time. That was purely to ensure the bad dye job here didn’t jump the line ahead of her in the No Surrender division.

Referee Angela Keanan checked both women, and then called for the bell. With good reason, Lily-Rose began looking around for O.E. for just a brief second to make sure she wasn’t about to get blindsided again. That was all the opening Knight needed as she darted forward, lowering her shoulder and driving her back into the corner. Lily began to hammer blows across her back before Raven drove her shoulder into the blonde’s body. Twice more knocked the wind out of her before she snapped her feet out from under her, and caused her to hit the back of her head on the bottom turnbuckle. Raven grabbed the top rope, and began pounding away with kicks to the body followed by an elbow drop to the chest.

Mai: That’s great. Lily’s so mindful of where O.E. is, that she gave Raven an opening to start the match. That’s when you know you are in someone’s head, Zack.

Zack: Who can blame her? She was supposed to face Savannah Taylor, which would have been a huge opportunity for her. But that got ruined. Anyone would be extra cautious.

Raven jerked her out of the corner just a foot or so before mounting her chest, grabbing her head with both hands, and then spiking the back of her head against the mat repeatedly like a basketball. The referee finally made her get off, causing Knight to shove Keanan backwards and drop a pair of knees into body when she tried to sit up. Andy gave his girlfriend a round of applause from the floor, even though no one else in the arena was at the moment. Knight pulled her to her feet, burying a knee into her abdomen before she lifted her up and dropped her with a gutbuster.

Mai: If this keeps up, Zack, we’re gonna find out what Lily had for lunch earlier today. This is very entertaining, I should have signed Raven!

Zack: With all the booze you drink, she’d light one fireball and you’d go blow like a C4 charge.

As the New Hampshire native tried to get away by grabbing the ropes, Raven rolled her onto her stomach and drove her knees across her back. It also caused Lily’s throat to hit the bottom rope, to which Raven pressed her foot on the back of her neck to choke her with it until she got a four count from the referee. As Keanan got in Raven’s face, And took a cheap shot with a palm thrust into her throat that sent her back to the mat before he shoved his hands in his pockets.

Zack: Did you see that? It’s bad enough Raven’s in control by cheating, but Marx is helping himself to free shots at ringside.

Mai: It’s fine. Hitting someone on the floor doesn’t cost any extra money, and it’s usually kinda fun too.

With the blonde trying to catch her breath, Raven doubled back to get her. She pulled her to her feet, but Lily-Rose surprised her with a jawbreaker. Knight stumbled back a couple steps before her opponent got to her feet, and started firing chops into her chest one after another. She whipped her across to the far side, and caught Raven on the rebound with a Polish hammer to the chest to bring her down. It didn’t last long though before she was starting to rise again, only to be put right back on the mat with a gutwrench suplex. Lily-Rose got back to her feet, yelling to the crowd and getting their support quickly.

Zack: The tables have turned now, and Lily-Rose is giving back to Raven everything she could want. And she’s only just warming up right now.

Mai: Lucky shot. What are you now? Did you become the president of her fan club? Do they still meet in that broom closet?

As Knight started to get up again, the blonde pulled her the rest of the way and shoved her back into the corner. She unloaded with chops from both hands before she whipped her across for the ride again. As soon as Raven rebounded off the far side, Lily-Rose crossed paths with her for a running neckbreaker. She rolled her onto her back, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: A high speed neckbreaker may seal Raven’s fate in her FFW debut right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Mai: When is the last time you saw Raven get defeated that quickly? Please, Zack.

Knight kicked out at two, making Lily-Rose get back to her feet with a look of determination on her face. When Raven made it to her feet, Lily grabbed her and delivered a Russian leg sweep before floating across into a front facelock. She yanked Raven to her feet in that position, and began to fire knees into her face repeatedly. Knight stumbled in place when she finally let go, only to grab another front facelock and go down with a DDT…..but Knight hooked the top rope. The blonde crashed on the back of her head instead.

Mai: Lily needs to learn to execute her moves away from the ropes, otherwise she’s going to end up getting that cheap hair dye all over the mat. And mats aren’t cheap!

Zack: Would you stop? You do realize she watches her matches back, and there could well come a time where O.E. won’t be there to stop her from reminding you about these comments.

Raven tried to pull herself together, and immediately headed for Lily-Rose. She jerked her head under one arm, and then took off with a battering ram into the middle turnbuckle. It staggered the No Surrender star backwards before Raven hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle from the inside. She launched off with a blockbuster before floating across with a back press for the cover.

Mai: Lily just keeps falling on her head, doesn’t she?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

The blonde got her shoulder up in time, prompting Raven to pelt her with right hands to the head before she got back to her feet.

Zack: Raven seems hellbent on doing as much damage to Lily’s head as she can get away with. And the problem for LIly-Rose is that she’s terribly effective.

Raven pulled her to her feet, and then over one shoulder into position for what looked like a running powerslam. But as soon as she took off, Lily-Rose slipped out the back and landed on her feet behind her. And when Knight spun around to grab her, she didn’t quite make it before she was scooped up and planted with a full nelson bomb! Lily dropped to her knees beside her, as the crowd tried to rally behind her.

Zack: That was the PRETENDER! And Raven never saw it coming! If Lily-Rose had it in her to make the cover right now, this thing could have been over already.

Mai: She’s too busy sucking wind, and trying to remember her phone number after getting dropped on her head so much. I understand that happened a lot as a child too.

Lily-Rose started to rise to her feet, pulling herself together finally. Raven wasn’t far behind her as she started to get up as well. The New Hampshire native hit the near side ropes, and planted her with a running STO that brought the fans to their feet. This time, she covered her without a second to waste before Keanan fell to count.

Mai: Uh….that was the EXIT LIGHT! That’s….not how this was supposed to go!! Do something, Andy!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Raven barely got her shoulder up in time, and Lily-Rose rolled off the cover as a result. Knight was slow moving, but her opponent wasn’t. She headed right for the corner, looking as though she were setting up for something. Lily seemed to be waiting and watching Raven as she started to rise. And when she did, Lily would have launched out of the corner….but Andy had her leg!

Zack: Damn it, I think he must have heard you! Lily’s trapped in that corner...OH MAYBE NOT!!

The blonde turned towards him, and reached down off the top rope to pull him up by the head. Keanan tried to get between them to break it up as Lily-Rose went for a roundhouse kick to Andy’s head. But Raven popped up underneath her and rose up with the blonde on her shoulders before dropping her with an electric chair. Keanan read Andy the riot act, telling him to get down which he did as soon as Raven had the cover. The referee spun into position to count from there.

Zack: Don’t tell me she’s gonna steal this, because of that little troll on the floor!

Mai: Yes, that’s exactly what she’s going to do!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Just in the nick of time, Lily-Rose got her shoulder up at the last second. Knight sat up with a glare at the referee before she started back to her feet.

Zack: Not tonight, Mai! Andy’s little distraction didn’t work! Time for Plan B, Raven! And I don’t mean the morning after pill!

Knight pushed up to her feet, muttering in anger to herself as she paced back and forth on the mat. With her opponent starting to rise, she hooked her head into position for her facebreaker. But Lily-Rose shoved her off before it could connect. With Knight charging forward to grab her, Lily yanked her head down into position for a facebuster.

Mai: No no no!! This isn’t right!

Raven managed to break away from her before she could execute it. When she turned as Lily went to grab her, Knight caught her with her double knee facebreaker out of nowhere! She quickly made the cover to the crowd’s dismay before Keanan slid to count.

Mai: KNIGHT FALL!! YAASSSS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Raven rolled off the cover with a grin forming on her face. Andy rolled into the ring, and helped her to her feet. He raised one hand while Keanan raised the other.

Maggie: Here is your winner……………...RAVEN KNIGHT!!!!

Zack: In her debut here in FFW, Raven Knight picks up a pretty damn good win against a very game Lily-Rose. But rest assured, her problems are only just beginning as they pertain to a certain mechanic.

Mai: No one cares about Mrs. Goodwrench, Zack. Seriously. We need to be basking in the warm glow of this victory.

Knight and her boyfriend rolled out to the floor amid a chorus of boos from the crowd before they headed towards the back. Velocity headed backstage as well.

Building Heat

“Earlier Today” appears on screen as Kendra Barton is rushing with a camera man behind her in the Capital One Arena. The crowd hears a loud door being kicked open as someone bellows “RRRAAVVEEENNNNN!!!” at the top of their lungs. Kendra hurries in pinstripe pants and a matching blouse. She and the cameraman find “Malicious” Mallory Bennett lifting up a trash can and flinging it clear across the hallway before she screams again, clutching something in her hand.

Mallory: RAVEN! RAVEN YOU COWARD, FIGHT ME! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE RAVEN!

Kendra seems to be a little worried about actually having a conversation with the pissed off redneck as she kicks open a door, one of the break rooms for the staff who all scramble from what the camera can see. They are backed up against the wall, seemingly a little fearful of Bennett as she snaps, pointing inside.

Mallory: Have any of you seen Raven Knight? HAVE YOU?!

With a general consensus of ‘no’ The Malicious One begins to look around with her lips curled up in a sneer, her fingers clenching onto something still in her fingers as Kendra tries to slow her down, holding a hand up to show Mal she means no harm.

Kendra: Mallory... Mallory... I... What’s going on? You’re looking for Raven Knight? Is this about the truck that was found to be set aflame at Unstoppable?

Mallory: Oh MY truck!? You mean my truck that I BUILT with my dad from the goddang hubcaps up? Oh we’re even going past the truck at this point, Kendra! See I know it was Raven Knight, trying to get a message to me. Little goddamn firebug taking something that means the world to me, the most important possession I have in my life and setting it aflame. Maybe I can’t prove it? But I know it was her. I know she did it... And then she does this!? Trying to threaten people I care about nex-- RAVEN I SWEAR BEFORE GOD I’M GONNA STOMP YOU OUT LIKE A CAMPFIRE!

Mal screamed down the hallway, red in the face as her hands were shaking. Kendra almost... Cautiously leans forward and asks slowly...

Kendra: Does... What exactly?

Mallory opened Kendra’s hand and deposited whatever was clutched in her fingers into the interviewer’s palm before she stared in her eyes.

Mallory: You see Raven Knight, you tell her that if I hear so much as one flick of a lighter, I’ll be on her quicker than you can say ‘dumpster fire’. I swear Kendra. I swear I’m going to to stomp her out. I swear it.

The Malicious One’s eyes turn to slits as she begins walking down the hallway, opening doors and still looking, still on the hunt for Raven.

Kendra lifts the item Mal put in her hand... It is...

A photo?

It is a photo of Mallory with Jake Chandler and Gillie Barnes. The threat is made obvious as half of Jake’s face and half of Gillie’s have been burned off. Kendra swallows and looks back at Mallory’s furious figure as we cut to commercial.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:10:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 08:49:29 pm »

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: Here’s a match that many have been waiting quite a while to see, Valentina taking on Angelina Fantastica!

Mai:...again? Was anyone actually asking for this? Did we not get enough of this the last time they were across the ring?

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: As you may remember, last year in Future Shock Angelina and her friends had several matches with Ascension, and-

Mai: Yeah yeah, we all remember, now can we get this match over with so both girls can get on with their lives?

The bell rings, and Valentina immediately knocks Angelina down to the ground, Fantastica’s face being pushed down by Valentina’s boot. Lozano literally rubs her sole in Angie’s face until the ref tells Valentina to back off, to which she does without any issue.

Zack: We’re not even a moment into this match and Valentina is already pushing her foot into Angelina’s face.

Mai:...Y’know Zack, at some point you have to ask how far Valentina’s willing to go with this whole feet thing.

Valentina lifts Angelina up from under her arms, and just as she brings Fantastica to her feet the Canadian Latina lifts her over her head with a German Suplex. Fantastica is quick to get to the corner and use the ropes for a lift, but Valentina is already rushing at her and hits her with a clothesline to the throat against the turnbuckles. As Angelina collapses in the corner, Valentina kicks at her seated opponent multiple times before giving her face the boot again.

Zack: Valentina is starting this fight quick and stomping a mudhole into Angelina.

Mai: Woo!

Valentina drags Angelina by the legs out of the corner, then holds her limbs up as she delivers a headbutt to Angelina’s midsection, or so the angles are to believed. Valentina hooks the leg for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout by Angelina.

Zack: That headbutt didn’t seem too legal, going from what I’ve seen I think she hit Angelina in the groin.

Mai: You and your imagination, Zack. You just WISH she headbutted Angie there!

Zack: No, I think that’s more your fantasy, Mai.

Mai: HA!............................yeah okay it is.

Lozano is looking upset, and she grabs Angelina by the hair and pulls her up to her feet, the New York native yelling out as her hair gets tugged on. Lozano knees Angie in the midsection, causing Fantastica to double over, but this allows Val enough time to run to the ropes and leap for a springboard roundhouse kick...that she misses because Angelina manages to stay doubled over long enough for Lozano to fly over her. As Lozano lands on the mat, Angelina immediately stands herself upright and rushes at Lozano with a senton splash. Lozano isn’t done there as she peppers Val’s face with her fist, then stands her on her feet before whipping her into the ropes. Fantastica bounces to the opposite end, then leaps up to wrap her legs around for a spinning headscissor that floors Valentina. Angie rushes to Lozano and goes for a quick cover.

Zack: A smart move by Angelina! She knew something was coming and remained where Valentina left her when she went for that roundhouse kick.

Mai: No no, that wasn’t any thinking, she was just worried Val kicked her so hard she was going to-

Zack: That’s enough, Mai.

ONE!

TWO!

Valentina gets her shoulder up. Angelina picks Valentina up to her feet, and once she’s standing applies a Cobra Clutch to the goddess, and the fans cheer as they await Valentina to tap out, but Lozano is quick to get to the ropes and stick her leg on the middle one, the ref making a count until Angelina lets go on three. Valentina chastizes Fantastica for putting her life in danger by choking her like that, but Angelina has none of it as she smashes her forearm into Valentina’s face, then whips her into a nearby corner. Valentina bounces off the turnbuckles and stumbles forward, but Fantastica tackles her back in. With Lozano now a little dazed, Angie backs up, then hits the Latina with a shot of the Staten Island Expressway! Lozano collapses in the corner, and this gives Fantastica the window she needs to hit her with the Glimpse of Heaven!

Mai: Man, Zack, that’s one of the few times I wish I was Valentina...Mm mm MM.

Zack: Ignoring that, Angelina has put Valentina into a tight spot, but I think it’s clear she’s looking to end this.

Angelina pulls Lozano from the corner by the legs, and hooks them for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Valentina kicks out. Angelina starts to head to the corner, climbing up to the top ropes. She leaps off with a corkscrew Shooting Star Press ready to land atop Lozano...but Valentina sticks her knees up at just the right time, and the wind is knocked out of Fantastica! Angelina is grabbing her ribs from that shot, allowing Lozano plenty of time to stand up. Lozano waits for her moment, and when the opportunity comes she hits an inverted stomp facebuster to Angelina, and then follows up with a rolling cutter before she can pin!

Zack: Fantastica was ready to hit that Avenging Angel, but Lozano countered that with some Divine Intervention.

Mai:...God does all that sound fittingly ironic.

Valentina goes for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Maggie: Here is your winner...VALENTINA! LOZANO!

The Firework Champion

Standing in the ring when the show returns to ringside isn’t Maggie Rourke for once, but instead it’s Allison Marx. A bright smile shines on her face as she looks out over the D.C. crowd before she begins to speak.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen here in our nation’s capital….and watching around the world, please join me in welcoming a woman who made history in the biggest match and night of her career at Unstoppable 8 when she became the dual Evolution & FFW Champion….

Courtesy of Unstoppable 8 - July 29, 2017

Caroline desperately tried to grab the ropes, but none were within reach. She tried to pull them towards them instead, but the strength wasn’t there before she collapsed down on the mat. Dallins clawed her face in agony, tears rushing down her face before she pushed up to try to get up again. Caroline screamed with defiance as the crowd came to its feet until she dropped back to the mat….and tapped!

Mai: Holy…..shit…….

Zack: It’s over, Caroline tapped out!!

Stringer called for the bell to an eruption from the crowd. Jo immediately broke the hold, and her jaw fell open as she looked up to the referee when she got her hand raised.

Zack: Can you believe that?! Jo certainly can’t!!

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen…..here is your winner….and the UNIFIED FFW & EVOLUTION Champion……………………..JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MCFAAAAAAAAAAARRRRLAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jo got back to her feet as the referee handed her both titles. Fireworks erupted from the rafters of AT&T Stadium as a deafening roar from the crowd followed it. Jo looked down at both titles in her hands, and dropped them to a X on the canvas before dropping to her knees and falling over them! She sat up with tears streaming down her face, looking at the crowd and the two titles beneath her.

Zack: It was over 6 years ago that Jo McFarlane came to FFW! She fought for damn near every title the company has to offer! But on this night….July 29, 2017…..that the Living Firework….that Jo McFarlane went through an EVOLUTION...to become the CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!! Jo’s made history at Unstoppable!!

Valerie, Erica, Samara, Leah and Lizzy of the Pistols, and Cody hit the ring next. Jo embraced all of them as they congratulated her. She broke away from them to go to her partner, helping Caroline to her feet and holding her up. Dallins looked at her as Jo held her up before Cody came to help her as well. Caroline told Jo “No regrets”, to which Jo responded in kind. Jo retrieved her two championships before her sisters hoisted her up on their shoulders to a roar from the crowd.

Mai: There’s nothing I can say that is going to make this moment any sweeter for her, Zack.

Zack: This is a moment! The crowning moment of Jo McFarlane’s career! She now has the two most prestigious titles in all of women’s wrestling, as far as I’m concerned! At Unstoppable 8, the Living Firework went SUPERNOVA!

~ ~ ~

With the live crowd in DC getting much louder now after reliving the closing moments of the main event, Allison begins again.

Allison: Please welcome the NEEEWWWW FFW CHAMPION……’THE LIVING FIREWORK’ JOOOOO MCFAAAAAAAAAAAAARLAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEE!!!

Ronan Hardiman’s “Warriors” starts up over the system, through which Jo stepped through the curtain, which only increases the volume of the cheers from the fans. From her shoulder she lifts the FFW Championship and holds it high above her head, holding her place to soak in the reaction. Finally, she places the belt back on her shoulder and makes her way down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes. She keeps going, now around the ringside area, where she stops at the timekeeper’s table and takes a microphone from Maggie. Turning now, she heads towards the steps and ascends them, ducking through the ropes and into the ring, joining Allison. All the while, the redhead has had the biggest grin plastered to her face. The buzz in the crowd takes its time in dying out, and Jo doesn’t seem to have a problem waiting for that to stop.

Jo: You know what...it’s been a month and I still, truly, do not believe I made her tap.

Allison: Please tell everyone how it felt that night. I know you’ve won world titles in other organizations, but over 100,000 people plus a Pay Per View audience witnessed you do something no one else has ever done in this company.

Jo nods.

Jo: You know how Leona Vega described her feelings about her match against my sister as a butterfly rave? That’s what was in my gut for the entire day, right up until the bell rang. I think...I think at that point that while I was aware of the gravity of the match, I don’t think it was something I was thinking about at the time. The match itself is honestly something of a blur. But I think if it was physically possible for my jaw to hit the floor, as we saw there that it might have...I don’t think it would be beyond reach to assume that it would have. The feeling was absolutely incredible and...I honestly don’t know how to describe it. You’re right that this is not my first go-round at the top of a company, but there are few places that compare to this. This is the most mystifying feeling. Like, I just...I didn’t know how to feel about it for a week. Kept looking at the Evolution and thinking “you’re not mine, you’re Eileen’s” but looking at this one and thinking “you’re not mine”. It was surreal. It still is. But I’m just so, so glad to see every minute of work I’ve ever put in pay off.

Allison: I imagine it was made all the better by all the people who came out to celebrate with you. Your family joined you, the Pistols and Cody Kincaid, Artemis Kaiser, and even the owner of the company all were in eyesight as you achieved the crowning moment of your career.

Jo: I knew Valerie and Erica were at the position. They came up with me, and before I went out they kept telling me to calm down - C can attest to this, by the way. But you’re right, it was made so much sweeter by them coming out. My sisters because...well, they’re my sisters. And my friends in this company. Seeing Samantha on the ramp was nice too, especially as you never really see her do anything of that kind. It helped a little with making the moment feel more real, as well as of course being grateful for them being there.

Allison: You found out earlier that night what would lie ahead for the new champion. We know at Sin & Sacrifice, you’ll be defending against the woman your sister, Valerie, will be facing later tonight: Leona Vega. And the line really begins forming from there, because even though she has the other title you won that night, you know Eileen Amaro is waiting in the wings, not to mention that title is all Nevaeh Summers has been talking about since March.

Jo: Right now, I want to just get to Sin and Sacrifice. And get past it. Nevaeh, as I’ve said a million times, is just interested in righting a wrong, or at least a wrong in hers and her manager’s eyes. Women like her don’t understand that you can’t always get it right and that the hardest thing about being on top is staying there. You’d think that she would understand it, since there was a time she used reason and logic, but something something, Silas in her ear. As far as Eileen goes, at this point, I’m not exactly sure if she wants the belt or my head on a platter. After all, there was an incident a few weeks ago where she came out with that explicit intent. So it’s hard to tell there. The line is a good thing, and one I do not want to place myself back into, but I don’t want to think about the people that would be happy to drag me through the mud before getting to the woman I took the Evolution Championship from in the first place.

Allison: Finally, after everything that took place at Unstoppable 8 and how it all unfolded, do you have any thoughts or feelings you’d like to express for your tag team partner and the woman you defeated for the first time in your career, Caroline Dallins?

Jo: We said it before the match, and we said it after. No regrets; nothing about our friendship has changed. Just so happens I may have done a number on her knee. But she knows, and I’m fairly sure everyone here knows that I love that woman. I can’t make it clearer than that. And if she wants it back...or even just wants the tie-breaker, I’ll be waiting for it. And I’m just grateful for the fact that the person I was in that match with was someone who we all think of as highly as we do. Getting things like that out of respect and mutual love of the ring and friendship is so much sweeter than having it from hate.

Allison: Congratulations again on your monumental achievement. Ladies and gentlemen, your reigning FFW Champion JO MCFARLANE!!

As her music begins again to quite the crowd roar, Breaking Point heads to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 01:29:11 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 08:50:22 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to ringside with Maggie standing front and center in the ring.

Zack: We have what should be an interesting clash of styles coming up here, not to mention the FFW in-ring return of one woman who has been absent for almost a year. I’m joined by the reigning Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver, whom has something at least one of the women we are about to see has mentioned wanting.

Scarlett: It’s always a pleasure to be here and even more so when I get to see potential competition up close.

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Maggie: Introducing first, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down,
I can feel it when they stood their ground.

Roll over right, keep it through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight, keep it through the night.
I’ll smash right through your spotlight.

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Zack: Something tells me this woman has a lot of pent up aggression to work out. She left the Unity titles behind at Unstoppable, and apparently is no longer with Future Shock Director Adam Grant. We don’t know the details there, but I suspect Mel’s already in a bad mood.

Scarlett: Those two issues could actually work to her favor though. Have you ever faced a severely pissed off woman? The ring is the perfect place to get rid of any pent up anger.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome back to FFW...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: What a month it’s been for Kelly Kincaid! It wasn’t too many nights ago she began her second reign as SVW Champion! And now for the first time in nearly a year, she returns to the ring in FFW! Unlike Mel, she’s probably feeling on top of the world right now.

Scarlett: No doubt at all that she’ll be going in feeling that way, but there’s no guarantees she’ll leave the same way. I’m quite interested to see how this plays out, since Kelly hasn’t exactly been secretive about her desire to get her hands on MY title.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for any foreign objects before he calls for the bell. The crowd is quite clearly behind Kelly as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Mel merely cracks her knuckles and rolls her head on her shoulders before she waves Kelly forward.

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one

“99 Problems” performed by Jay-A begins to play as we see Kyle Kilmeade head for the ring. Kelly looks at the ramp with a roll of her eyes, but Mel looks to be almost smiling at the sight of him. The crowd certainly isn’t as he heads towards Mel’s corner, waving up to her and over to Christian.  With Kelly looking down at him, Mel charges forward and catches her with a running forearm to the head to rock her backwards, then sweeps her legs before dropping an elbow to her chest.

Zack: Well…..this is new. I didn’t know Kyle Kilmeade had been hired apparently by Mel Avilo, but there he is! And no one here looks happy to see him other than Mel...who just clobbered Kelly.

Scarlett: Classic distraction tactics going on there, and I of all people can appreciate a little distraction. I don’t know much about Kyle, but if what I’ve heard is true, this could now make for quite an interesting match.

With her hands clasped together, Mel begins to relentlessly pound clubbing blows across Kelly’s body. After several strikes, she yanks the blonde to her feet, and fires her into the corner. Avilo follows her in with a running knee to the abdomen that doubles the acrobat over. The brunette ducks underneath her, scooping Kelly up on her shoulders before leaving the corner with a running Samoan drop to drive her into the mat again. She mounted her chest, and rained right hands down on the blonde’s head before she got back to her feet again. A quick glance towards Kyle shows his approval as he gives her a thumbs up.

Scarlett: I think we could visibly see Kelly’s good mood vanish, about the same time Mel dropped her to the canvas. Kyle seems happy with it though.

Zack: I’m not sure why he’s been hired by so many talents of late, he was all over Wipeout. And now, well...either way, Mel is taking it to Kelly and may end up spoiling her return.

Mel rebounds off the near side, using a double stomp to Kelly’s body that doubles her over on the mat. When she tries to get up though, Mel jerks her backwards and into an abdominal stretch. She rains right hands on her ribs with the free hand as the referee drops down in front of Kelly to ask if she wants to stop the match. As he does that, Kyle moves around behind Mel when she reaches her hand out. He quickly grabs it, and starts pulling to give her additional leverage until Christian starts around the ring heading towards him. The referee catches it before CK gets there when he kicks Mel’s hand free, and Kelly counters with a hip toss to the mat.

Zack: Glad to see Fisk is on his toes tonight, he caught that before Christian got there. And now Kelly may have an opening here but she better move quickly. A hip toss won’t keep Mel down long.

Scarlett: You have to get up pretty early to pull one over on CK. He’ll definitely be keeping his eyes on Kyle for anything shady.

As the brunette started to rise to her feet, Kelly tried to pull herself together and caught her with a sidekick to the chest. Two more followed that before a spinning backfist followed that, rocking Mel backwards a couple steps. She whipped her across to the far corner, causing Avilo to crash back first against the corner before Kelly took off. Kincaid left her feet, and brought Mel out with a flying headscissors to the mat. She rolled onto her back, and nipped up to her feet...but immediately held her ribs as a result.

Zack: Kelly’s starting to get out of the blocks here, and Mel has to avoid things like that! You can see her ribs are bothering her, but that doesn’t tend to stop Kelly from using her speed and aerial skills.

Scarlett: Mel gave her too much of an opening and she’s using it to maximum effect.

Before Mel could get up, Kelly darted over her and hit the far side ropes before coming back with a rolling thunder senton across Mel’s body. Kincaid rolled to her feet, still favoring her ribs a bit as Mel started to rise. She got dropped with a reverse DDT before Kincaid hopped up to the top rope, came off with a knee drop and did it again with a glance towards the Fast Track Champion before she went for the cover.

Zack: That was...your BOOM BOOM right there, Kincaid with the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Mel kicked out before the three as Kelly got back to her feet. A high vertical leap into an elbow drop followed that before she was back up again.

Scarlett: Well…. They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, I guess. It hasn’t done her much good though because Mel kicked out. I would have kept her down for the three… just saying.

Kelly pulled Mel back to her feet, firing a few knees into her body before sending her chest first into the corner. Before she could get out, Kelly lunged forward with a lungblower that flipped her out and over onto the mat. The former acrobat headed back up to the top rope again, measuring Mel in the process. The crowd responded loudly as Kelly went for a shooting star press (a la her husband), but Mel brought her knees up. Kelly crashed across them, and folded up in pain on the mat as Christian’s face tensed up seeing the counter.

Zack: That was the FLIGHT PATH, her husband’s favorite finisher during his in-ring days. But I am positive he never intended it to go like that, and Kincaid’s ribs are right back in the crosshairs now!

Scarlett: Ouch with a side of damn, right there. I’m sure she’ll be feeling that one for a while and it might be a case for sticking to her own moves rather than trying to imitate other people’s….

Mel was slow to get back to her feet, but made it finally. With a look of anger on her face, she wrapped her arms around Kelly’s waist. And with an impressive show of strength, she used a deadlift to yank her off the mat and into a German suplex. But she didn’t release, only rolled through to connect with three more before bridging up into a pin. Fisk slid right into position to make the count.

Zack: Look at the power of Mel Avilo, picking up dead weight with four rolling German suplexes! Kincaid’s night is not going like she hoped!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!!

Kelly rolled her shoulder before the three came down, causing Avilo to shove her off and start back to her feet. A glance to Kyle who gave her some advice before she snatched up Kelly, and applied a bear hug in the center of the ring.

Scarlett: From one impressive show of strength straight into another. I’m all for cuddling but that one is definitely not full of warm and fuzzies!

Mel’s hands were clasped tightly behind Kelly’s back as she applied the pressure. And as the blonde started to try to move again, Mel would shake her like a doll and cause her to slump over her shoulder. Fisk moved around behind Mel to check for the submission, but didn’t get it as Kelly’s face was in obvious pain. She did manage to get an arm on the other side of Mel’s head and box her ears with a clap of her hands. That dazed Mel, shaking her equilibrium before Kincaid did it twice more. Avilo stumbled in place, and had her bearhug countered into a DDT. Both women lay on the mat, one face down and the other face up.

Scarlett: That’s one way to get out of a bear hug. I think Mel might be seeing tweety birds circling at the moment. Neither one of them look in great shape right now though to be honest.

Zack: I think this is the first time these two have met, and they’ve certainly taken the measure of one another. Kelly needs to suck it up, and stay on Mel here.

The blonde used the ropes to help her get to her feet, one arm clutched to her ribs before using the ropes for a springboard leg drop across the back of Mel’s head as she was starting to get up. But the impact made her clutch her ribs again, making her sit almost in a ball for a moment before she went for a Muta Lock submission.

Zack: There’s the double leg Muta Lock, a move I know CK taught her as well as your friend, Missy. I’m not sure how long she can hold this though with very sore ribs.

Scarlett: CK is quite the teacher. I know Missy picked up the move really quickly and holds it well. I guess we need to make allowances for Kelly’s ribs at the moment. I’m sure she probably does it better when she is 100%.

Mel tried to reach for the ropes as Kelly pulled back on her head, causing Avilo to grunt in pain. Kincaid managed to hold the submission alright as Mel tried to pull them towards the ropes but couldn’t get the movement she needed before Kelly pulled harder on her chin with a snap. Avilo tapped the mat with the added torque, causing Kelly to let go off the hold. The only problem was Kyle was asking the referee something, and he didn’t see it.

Scarlett: Kelly is going to regret letting go of that hold. Never let it go until you hear that bell ring… I thought she was experienced?

Zack: Mel was tapping like a sailor, but Kilmeade had the referee’s attention. She may not be thinking clearly with all the pain her body must be experiencing right now.

Christian headed towards Kyle, who had decided he didn’t need to ask the question. Fisk turned back around as Kelly asked him about the tap, which he told her he didn’t see. The acrobat looked more than a little irritated as a result, and went to get Mel who was starting to rise. When she grabbed her around the waist, Mel countered with a RKO! Kyle was quite animated as he shouted to Mel to cover her, moving around right in front of her and pointing towards Kelly as he did. Mel picked herself up enough to crawl over and make the cover!

Zack: Kelly had it won, but it may be a moot point now! Kilmeade is begging her to make the cover! Kelly’s first night back is gonna be a nightmare!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Kincaid got her foot across the bottom rope before the three came down, causing Fisk to hold up three fingers to Mel who looked thunderous.

Scarlett: Mel is certainly giving Kelly a hard time. I really thought that was going to be it then, but I guess Kelly has a little left in the tank after all.

Mel grumbled as she climbed back to her feet very slowly, clearly worn down. But she pulled Kincaid into position for her gutwrench driver.

Zack: If Mel lands this, it’s game over for Kincaid!

As Mel went to hoist her up, Kelly shoved her off and landed on her feet. Avilo stormed forward to grab her again, but Kelly caught her head and delivered her headlock driver into the mat. The acrobat rolled over on top of her with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Mel ran right into Kelly’s CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Kelly rolled off the cover. She sat up against the bottom rope, clutching her ribs with one hand and having her other hand raised by the referee.

Scarlett: Well will you look at that, she actually managed to pull it off. Maybe she won’t leave in a bad mood after all.

Maggie: Here is your winner…………….KELLY KINCAID!!

Zack: Kelly Kincaid’s first night back in FFW proved to be one hell of a challenge for her, but she overcame it in a nail-biter against the former Unity Champion!

The crowd showed her quite a bit of support as she rolled out of the ring, having her hand raised by her husband on the floor. She leaned against the apron trying to pull it together before she stood up, and raised her other hand...and then lifted Scarlett’s Fast Track title off the desk to raise it over her head too. The crowd ate that up before Scarlett snatched it out of her hand as the acrobat looked back at her.

Scarlett: Somebody really needs to learn to keep their hands off things that don’t belong to them.

Zack: Oh my! The lineup wanting the Fast Track Championship just keeps growing! Mandy, Ruby, and I think Kelly just made it clear beyond a doubt as well!

Scarlett: They can keep wanting. This title is mine and it is staying with me.

With her husband in tow, Kelly headed up the aisle as the show cut elsewhere.

Natalya Sees All

Once more at ringside, the headlights turn golden yellow as Imagine Dragons' "Gold" blares through the sound system. The reaction to that music is mixed -- more cheers than boos at this point though --, and not as loud as one would expect for a champion, but that's the reception for the new No Surrender Champion. "Nature's Error" Natalya Demidov walks out onto the stage and proudly looks over the crowd with the Titanium Belt around her waist.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW FFW No Surrender Champion... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way, before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for her music to die as she asks for the ring announcer's microphone.

Natalya: It's been over ten years since I've last held gold, but this is the first time ever since arriving in America that I can stand before you and call myself a Champion. And... Well, some people would dare to say it's been a long time coming, since I'm the most experienced of the Demidov sisters, since I taught an FFW Hall of Famer all she knows, since I allied myself to one of the most violent and unpredictable women this roster's ever seen... But I'd rather look at it the other way. This championship... It came at the right time.

Natalya unhooks the championship from around her waist and, holding it by the strap, brings the main plate to her eyes' level, staring into it.

Natalya: It came when I finally shed myself from my shell. When I decided that I was bigger than the shadows I hid myself behind. When I decided that there would be no Destiny Campbell or Mikaela Demidov or even a Marla Lee that would define how good I am or how far I can go. None of these people have any control over what I'm able to do. And it was only after I came to terms with that... that I did what I've set out to do several months ago-- over a year ago. And finally, I am your NEW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION!

Timid claps and cheers follow that. Natalya smiles and nods, acknowledging the quiet reception.

Natalya: I don't expect you to suddenly fall in love for me now that I'm a free woman. I did things in the recent past that are... unbecoming of a champion. So instead of asking for it... I want to make a promise. Not just to you guys, but to everyone in the back. Expect Natalya Demidov to show why she's a former Russian Champion. Expect Natalya Demidov to face every single challenge laid ahead of her head on, without shying from it or going for the easy way out. Expect Natalya Demidov to act like the godforsaken giant that she is! And to all the girls in the back who want a taste of this...

She raises the No Surrender Championship belt up high and smirks.

Natalya: You better be ready to taste the mat. And once you're face down in the center of the ring with nowhere to go, I want you to remember that when faced with an Error such as myself... Tapping out is the right thing to do.

And as Natalya lowers the microphone, "Gold" blares through the sound system again, as her smirk grows larger. She then makes her way to the ropes, leaning onto them and staring into the hard camera, mouthing "I see you, Sophia," before she makes her way out of the ring.

Words With Adam

Breaking Point goes backstage, where we find Adam Grant standing alongside Sara Wilkins in front of the Future Shock logo. Future Shock’s reporter looks quite pleased as she speaks with her boss.

Sara: Adam, just one week ago tonight, Future Shock held a very successful Pay Per View event in Tampa. And I know there’s a lot of news that came out of that, and that you also had something to announce as a result.

Adam: That’s right. Future Shock Wipeout was a tremendously successful show, and I appreciate all the fans in Tampa and those who bought the show. As you know, Anna Giovanna retained her Future Shock Championship in a hard-hitting match with Bianca Salvador. We now know that NHB and the Max Sato Experience will face off to become the first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions. There was even a barrel, and-

Adam wasn’t able to finish his thought before Kyle strolled into the scene. The taller Kilmeade stood alongside Adam, putting an arm over his shoulder with a smile. Adam, meanwhile, stood stoic.

Kyle: If you’re going to sing the praises of Wipeout, you gotta remember how Lacey beat your new Prospect within an inch of her life on her debut night. Or you could talk about how the 1 Percenter Valerie McKinley took apart your “Wildcat”...with some ease, I might add.

Adam only looked up to Kyle for a moment before the manager looked back to Sara.

Kyle: Big scoop for you too, Sara. It’s only a matter of time before all of my clients are in prime positioning on Future Shock. Whether it be the Future Shock Championship or the Aspire Ring...hey, maybe I can put together a little team for those tag titles….but the most important takeaway is when all those things happen, me and my old pal Adam here are going to be spending a LOT of time together.

He gave Adam a little pat on the arm before turning his attention back to him.

Kyle: Oh, that reminds me. I had a little something to give you. Just as a heads up though, I’d wait till I got home to see this.

Kilmeade reached into his pocket, and produced a flash drive which he looked at in his hand for a moment before sliding it into Adam’s pocket.

Kyle: Give that a look sometime, let me know what you think. You don’t have to worry about sending it back, I got plenty.

Another pat to Adam’s chest where the flash drive was now, Kyle gave a wave and left him with Sara. The reporter looked a bit taken aback.

Sara: You...had an announcement to make?

Adam stared down to the bulge of the flash drive in his pocket, then stared at Sara before he turned and walked off camera. Sara looked a bit wide eyed at the camera before the show cut back to the ring.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:14:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 08:51:26 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub,

As the hard music of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA system,  out runs Muirne Butler, who is holding a bottle of Kilkenny in one hand and a fleet cap on her head.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub,

She stops on the stage for a brief moment, roaring out to the crowd with a smile on her face before heading down the ramp to slap hands with the fans.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Dublin Ireland...Muirne! “The Arse”! BUTLER!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Once she gets down to the ring she rushes to the steps, running up them to the ring. Her beer still in hand she climbs into the ring, taking a drink at the top of the ringpost and taking a sip before spritzing it out over her head.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub,

Hopping off the turnbuckles she tosses her hate out into the crowd, handing her beer to a member of production, and then hops about throwing fists into the air as she readies to fight.

Zack: After almost a year since the last the Global Wars, the decision was made to use Muirne’s pick your poison contract for the Tornado tag titles.

Mai: It took her long enough to decide what she was going to do with it.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California she weighs in tonight at 120 pounds and is accompanied by Raquel Fair and Christian Kincaid... This is Mickey Scarborough!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As “The Little Things” plays throughout the stands, the crowd begins cheering like crazy. Under the haze of yellow and pink lights flooding the arena, Mickey steps out at the top of the ramp, laughing maniacally and bouncing on the balls of her toes. She’s joined by Raquel who carries a ladder to the ring and Christian. Mickey stares into the camera and yells “I can’t count but count on me!” Scarborough rolls in the ring as her theme song continues. She bounces against the ropes, ready for her match and giggling the entire time. She leans up against her corner and licks her lips wickedly.

Zack: Mickey along with her tag partner Raquel, barely had chance to celebrate their retention of the Tornado Tag titles before they learned of Legs and Arse’s decision on the pick your poison contract. Tonight could be a preview of what is to come between these ladies when they face off in their teams.

Mai: Why couldn’t Scarlett have replaced me for this match instead of the one with hot Mel in?

As referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women have nothing untoward on them and are ready to go, Maggie leaves the ring. Stringer waits for her to be fully clear before calling for bell. The two head straight for the centre of the ring for a collar and elbow tie up. After a brief struggle between the two women, Mickey starts to get the better of Muirne until she strikes with a headbutt straight to Scarborough’s nose. Mickey instantly raises her hands to cup her nose, with her eyes watering a little. Muirne takes advantage of Mickey being distracted and using a Russian leg sweep, takes the Californian to the canvas. Mickey gets herself back to her feet quickly, but Muirne is waiting for her with another headbutt that brings even more tears to Scarborough’s eyes. Trying to keep her advantage Muirne aims a forearm at Mickey’s head, but she spots it and narrowly manages to duck out of the way and behind the Irish lass. Butler readjusts quickly and as Mickey wipes the tears from her eyes and rubs her nose a little, she finds herself being hoisted into position for vertical suplex. Mickey attempts to struggle free, but Muirne manages to send her crashing to the canvas anyway, albeit a little sloppier than it would have been.

Zack: There’s not many people that could take a headbutt to the face without getting distracted. And after two in a very little space of time even more so.

Mai: She still managed to mess up the delivery of that vertical suplex, even after seeing Muirne’s forehead up close and personal, twice.

Muirne looks like she might consider a cover, but as Mickey starts moving quickly she doesn’t go for it. Both wrestlers get back to their feet at almost the same time, with Mickey just a fraction of a second before Muirne. Mickey manages to strike first this time and delivers a knife edge chop to Muirne’s chest which rocks her slightly. A second and third follow in quick succession which knock the Irish lass back a couple of steps. Mickey hits a third in the spot but as she goes for a fourth, Muirne attempts to strike back with a European uppercut that doesn’t quite hit it’s mark, thanks to Scarborough backing up a couple of steps. It doesn’t deter the Californian though as she comes back with a rapid fire series of lefts and rights that back Muirne into the corner. Pulling her straight back out by the wrist, Mickey whips her across into the opposite corner, before following her in with a corner senton. Mickey takes off to the ropes and as Muirne stumbles out of the corner, Scarborough leaves her feet for a dropsault that plants the Irish lass back first on the mat.

Zack: Muirne made the right decision not to attempt the cover as Mickey was in no way ready to stay down for even a one count.

Mai: Not that it did her any good. All it’s gained her is a planting on the canvas.

Mickey pushes herself back up to her feet, leaving Muirne on the canvas clutching her ribs. The Californian looks towards the ropes, but before she can take off towards them Muirne starts to pull herself up into a seated position. Not wanting to lose her advantage, Mickey abandons her idea to head towards the ropes and instead uses a standing fist drop to flatten Butler again. Getting quickly back to her feet, Mickey grabs Muirne by the ankles and drags her into position, then takes off to the corner to land a split legged moonsault across the chest of the downed Irish lass, which she immediately transitions into a cover. Stringer quickly drops down into position for the count. 

Zack: A beautiful split legged moonsault from Mickey and it’s taken us into the first cover of this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Muirne gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and Mickey looks towards the referee who shows her two fingers in confirmation. Mickey looks disappointment for a second but shakes it off and gets back to her feet, bring Muirne back up with her. 

Mai: It doesn’t matter how beautiful it is if it doesn’t keep them down and that one didn’t do the job.

Scarborough delivers another pair of knife edge chops to the already red chest of Muirne and then tries to send her to the corner with another Irish whip, but this time the Irish lass plants her feet and instead pulls Mickey in towards her to crack her in the jaw with a European uppercut that the Californian couldn’t avoid this time. Butler sends Mickey across into the ropes and follows her over. As Scarborough rebounds, Muirne gets into step to faceplant her into the canvas with a running bulldog. Mickey bounces slightly after she impacts and Muirne uses that momentum to pull her back up to a vertical base. A kick to the gut bends the Californian double and Muirne starts to drive forearms across her exposed back. Several hit before Mickey is forced down to her knees from them. Mickey manages to push straight back up to her feet but almost wishes she hadn’t as Muirne is waiting to lock in a full Nelson, which she uses to lift Mickey off her feet and drop her with a slam back to the canvas. Stringer slides back into position again, as Muirne attempts the cover, even hooking one of Mickey’s leg for good measure.

Zack: It looked like Mickey was going to keep control but Muirne rebelled against the Irish whip and turned it against Muirne. A Full Nelson slam and now Muirne has the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mickey kicks out just after the two has come down and as Muirne sits back up onto her knees, the Californian rolls way to the ropes.

Mai: And Mickey is getting as far away as she can from Muirne.

Both women take their time to catch their breath from their separate positions. Mickey uses the ropes to help her back to her feet and rests against as Muirne gets back to her own feet slightly slower but unaided. Muirne measures and sets off at a run towards Mickey. Scarborough tries to duck out of the way but she is not quick enough, and Butler catches her with a cactus clothesline that sends them both over the top rope to the floor. Stringer starts the count for both women.With Muirne landing on top of Mickey, she immediately starts to fire right hands into the side of the Californian's head. At least until Mickey shoves her roughly off her in the direction of the barricade. Muirne gathers herself and gets back to her feet, aiming a stomp towards Mickey’s chest, but before she can connect, Mickey catches her foot and keeps hold of it, leaving Muirne hopping on one leg.

Mai: Muirne’s doing a pretty accurate Easter bunny impression, all that’s missing is some floppy ears and a carrot.

Zack: It’s not like she has much of a choice. Mickey has hold of her foot and doesn’t seem overly keen to release it. Somebody is going to have to make a move soon though or they both could end up being counted out.

Finally Mickey releases Muirne’s foot but as she does she pushes her backwards. The Irish lass crashes back first into the barricade before dropping to her knees. Scarborough pulls herself up a little gingerly, holding her back as she does. She goes to take a step but trips and steadies herself by grabbing hold of the barricade, but catches Muirne between the legs with her foot as she does. 

Zack: I don’t think that was an accident, if it was, it was a very unfortunate one for Muirne.

Mai: Of course it was an accident. We all saw her trip, are you trying to imply she purposely low blowed Muirne, Zack?

Hearing that Stringer is already at the count of five, Mickey makes a dash towards the ring. As she starts to pull herself back up onto the apron, Muirne catches hold of her foot and pulls her straight down to the floor where she lands heavily on her back. Butler stomps down onto Mickey’s fingers as she tries to grab the Irish wrestler’s leg and then pulls herself up and back into the ring as Stringer reaches the seven count. Leaning on the ropes slightly doubled still from the earlier “accidental” kick, she watches and looks a little disappointed as Mickey gets back to her feet and onto the apron before Stringer reaches nine. The referee tells Muirne to step back to let Mickey get back in. As soon as the Irish lass steps back, Mickey grabs hold of the top rope and springboards herself into the ring and straight into a hurricanrana that sends Muirne to the canvas. The Californian goes straight for the cover, prompting Stringer to drop into position.

Zack: It was Muirne who took things out of the ring, but Mickey came back on her own terms. Which just happened to be a springboard hurricanrana and Muirne might be regretting her decision to take it outside right about now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Muirne rolls her shoulder off the mat and Mickey convinced that it was three looks to Stringer. Stringer confirms the two and Mickey rolls back to her feet. Pacing a little she rubs the fingers that Muirne stomped on as she waits for the Irish wrestler to get back to her own feet.

Mai: Mickey is looking a little impatient there. Doesn’t she know that patience is a virtue?

Getting fed up of waiting, Mickey pulls Muirne back up but is met with a European uppercut for her trouble which sends her back a couple of steps. Butler leaves her feet for a dropkick with her arms flailing the whole way. She manages to just connect with Mickey’s chest and knocks her back another couple of steps and into the corner. As Mickey starts to stagger out of the corner, Muirne runs behind her and scales to the top turnbuckle. Launching herself she lands a leg drop across the back of her neck, face planting the Californian into the canvas. Muirne pops back up to her feet as Mickey slowly pushes back up to her knees. 

Zack: A clumsy dropkick from Muirne but it was just about effective.

Mai: Effective as what exactly? It only knocked her back a couple of steps. That flying leg drop was more effective, at least that knocked her down.

Muirne heads for the ropes calling out “Shots on the House” as she does, which gets her quite the pop from the Washington live crowd. Bouncing off the ropes she comes back to land another leg drop across the back of Mickey’s neck, planting her face first in the mat for a second time. This time though, Muirne rolls her onto the back to go for the cover, hooking one of her legs in the process.

Zack: SHOTS ON THE HOUSE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Mickey drapes her foot across the bottom rope and on seeing it, Stringer stops the count. Muirne looks at the referee confused until she points out Mickey’s foot on the rope.

Mai: I could use a couple of shots right now to see me through this match. Hell, leave the bottle.

The Irish lass attempts to guide Mickey back to her feet, but Scarborough has other ideas and rolls away from her and straight under the bottom rope. Stringer tells her to come back into the ring and orders Muirne to stand back to allow that to happen. Butler keeps her eyes firmly on Mickey this time after the last time she re-entered the ring. Mickey doesn’t attempt the same move twice and climbs between the second and top rope back into the ring. As soon as she is through the ropes, Muirne charges and catches her, spinning her around to face the crowd, before wrapping her arms around the Californian’s waist and dumping her with a German suplex.

Mai: I’m starting to feel sea sick with how often these two are down and up again. Will one of you just stay down. Please.

Zack: Neither one is going to stay down easily and they are both pretty evenly matched so far. It’s too close to call on who is going to walk away with this one.

Rather than go straight for the cover, Muirne pulls Mickey back up, only to dump her with a second German suplex. This time, she floats over for the cover as Stringer slides into position besides the two wrestlers.

Zack: Two German suplexes in quick succession and Muirne is trying for another pin attempt.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Mickey narrowly gets her shoulder up before the three and Muirne stomps back to her feet telling the referee that she thought it should be three. Stringer confirms that it was only two and Muirne reluctantly accepts it.

Mai: Trying and failing.

While Muirne was checking with the referee she missed Mickey getting back to her feet. The Californian uses the time to catch her breath and as soon as Muirne turns around, she is greeted with a series of Haymakers which put her onto the backfoot. Another pair of knife edge chops to match the earlier ones she received knock Muirne back even further towards to the ropes. She doesn’t actually hit them as Mickey grabs her wrist and whips her across into the opposite side, before scaling the ropes behind her. As Muirne rebounds off her set, Mickey launches herself from hers for a flying crossbody that flattens the Irish lass like a pancake. Scrambling back to her feet quickly, Mickey lands a fist drop into Muirne’s chest to make sure she says down, before getting back up for a second time.

Zack: Muirne kept her back turned for too long and gave Mickey a chance to gather her bearings. That could be a costly mistake for her.

Mai: Costly for her, a welcome relief for us when this if this match is over. I have alcohol needs to take care of.

Scarborough heads to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Steadying herself she measures and checks Muirne is still in position before launching herself off to land a perfect shooting star press across the downed Irish wrestler’s chest. She quickly hooks both legs for the cover.

Zack: THE FLIGHT PATH and it looks like Mickey might just be cleared for landing.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer immediately calls for the bell and Mickey gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee.

Maggie: Your winner, via pinfall…………………...MICKEY SCARBOROUGH.

Mai: That was a terrible joke. You should feel ashamed of yourself, Zack.

Zack: It worked, much like the actual move and Mickey has managed to steal the victory right from under Muirne’s nose after what everyone will agree was a close fought match.

As the referee raises one of Mickey’s hands, Raquel and Christian join her in the ring, with the latter raising her other hand. As the three celebrate the show heads elsewhere.

Taking A Chance

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break and goes right back into the arena. Almost immediately, “War of Change” by Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play as Cody Kincaid heads out onto the stage to quite the reception from the crowd. Dressed in a Sin & Sacrifice t-shirt and pants, he smiles at the reception before heading towards the ring and greeting fans along the way.

Zack: Earlier this week, Cody Kincaid posted on social media that he had come to a decision that was one of the biggest of his life. We’re about to find out exactly what that is.

Mai: Maybe he’s divorcing his wife. If he is, I know a good attorney. I met him a couple nights ago in a bar.

Cody takes a microphone from Maggie at ringside before he climbs between the ropes and stands alone. As his music fades out, he looks over the crowd briefly and finally lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Cody: I’m not really sure where to start with what I have to say. So if you guys will bear with me, I’d appreciate it. I guess I should start by saying something my dad used to tell me as a kid. He always told me you have to take chances in life. Sometimes good things will happen, sometimes bad things will happen. But if you never take a chance, nothing happens. That’s why over seven years ago, I took the job I honestly had no business taking when I was offered to jump into the middle of a new women’s wrestling promotion called FFW. I did a lot of learning on the job from day one, and with Samantha at the helm, FFW has grown into what it has become today: the mecca of women’s wrestling in the world.

He glances down to his hands for a moment before he continues.

Cody: I was there from the first show, and haven’t looked back. I’ve worked tirelessly for FFW from that day. Long nights, 3am phone calls, you name it. I’ve put more hours into this place working for everyone back there right now...even the people recording this right now, not to mention the roster. And while not every decision I made in that time was the best one, it felt like it at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 though, right? And as I made the rounds at our biggest event ever at Unstoppable 7, I kept hearing what my father told me. It’s been ringing inside my head, almost loud enough to where I’d swear he was here. And after over seven years doing this, the other day it dawned on me it was time to take another big chance. And that’s why at the end of September, I will no longer be the Chief Operating Officer for this company. I’ll be leaving FFW.

Zack: …...Whoa.

Cody: And before the websites out there start making insinuations, let me tell you why. It’s not because of anger. I love this place. There is no issue between Samantha and myself. It has nothing do with that, and has nothing to do with money. The simple fact is I have spent so many years giving everything I have here, and now….now I want to take some time for myself. Now I want to explore some other ventures and opportunities. I want to spend the rest of the year doing things….for me. I want to take some time to enjoy all the things I’ve put aside. I’ve been all over this world with FFW, but rarely have I gotten a chance to see anything but a hotel room and an arena. I want to take some time for myself, and….see what other opportunities present themselves.

Mai: He’s...he’s really leaving? Okay, this wasn’t what I thought it’d be.

Cody: I love this place. I wouldn’t trade anything for my time. Virtually everything that has happened in my life, both good and bad, are because of FFW. I just have a desire to try something new. That’s not to say I won’t pop in from time to time. That’s not to say I’m going to disappear forever, and you’ll never see me again. It’s just that when you do, it’s going to be in another environment. I have so many great memories here. I’ve brought in some of your favorite stars here, and I brought Future Shock to FFW too. I am proud of everything I’ve done, and I am of the mind I am capable of doing something else. If you don’t take a chance, nothing happens. And whether you loved or hated me at any time while I was here, I thank you for everything you have all made possible in my life. And at the end of next month, it’s important to remember that this isn’t goodbye….it’s more….I’ll see you down the road. From the bottom of my heart and I’ve never meant anything more than when I say to everyone watching this….

He takes another look around the arena before finishing his statement.

Cody: Thank you.

“War of Change” begins to play again as the crowd clearly isn’t enthusiastic about the decision. Cody steps out to the floor, greeting some of the ringside fans as he heads up the ramp.

Zack: Cody Kincaid is leaving FFW at the end of next month. He gave me my first job in this business, and while I can’t say I love this decision, I respect that he made it. Thank you, Cody.

As Cody disappears through the curtain, Breaking Point goes to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 10:09:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 08:52:11 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and immediately back to ringside with Maggie one more time

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break on what has been a highly newsworthy event, including hearing from the new FFW Champion and Cody Kincaid preparing to take a new chance as he’s resigning next month from FFW. Joining me is my ...well she’s not old...so former broadcast partner on Velocity and sister to both Valerie and Jo...Erica Horton.

Erica: Heyyyyyyy! The best duo is back in town again! Sorry, Mai, those are just facts. THe number one contender is meeting the gatekeeper and I could not be looking forward to this more! ...Though the last time I commentated on my sister’s match I wanted her to get her ass kicked. Whoops.

The lights dim, allowing for purple, green and black strobe lights to pulsate around the arena as “Veil of Elysium” thunders out into the system, and the stage is doused in a fog of dry ice. Through the fog, two figures emerge, their forms still clouded by what has  risen around them.

Maggie: Introducing first, hailing from Edinburgh Scotland! She weighs in at 145 pounds, please welcome VALERIE LAMB!

Hear my promise of blistering light,
Sewing a rose of obsidian.
My dear I promise death comes to all,
In a heartbeat...only silence.
Let’s play with the fire that burns in our veins,
Trust in the might of a miracle.
Now winter has come and I stand in the snow,
I don’t feel the cold,
And it’s all I will ever need to believe.

The haze clears, revealing Valerie Lamb and Vincent Belmont stood together. The crowd pops, and Valerie raises her hands with a smile on her face while Vincent simply smiles, his hands by his sides. The pair begin their descent towards the ring, Valerie slapping hands with the fans on her way down, and Vincent just behind her.

One day I know we will meet again,
In the shade of a life to die for.
Watching the world through the eyes of a child
In Elysium
Will I know you then?
Will I know you then?

During the chorus of the song, Valerie takes off, sprinting around the ring before grabbing hold of the middle rope about three-quarters of the way around the ring, using the momentum to pull herself up. She steps in through the ropes and heads towards her corner, where Vincent is waiting for her. The two share words as the music dies out, and Valerie stretches as they speak.

Zack: It’s been a relatively busy two weeks for Valerie here, who defeated Rhea Laskaris in their Unstoppable 8 rematch at Velocity. Now she’s got her hands full with someone who has great respect for her, perhaps unlike Rhea.

Erica: I don’t think “perhaps” is the word you need there, Zack. She likes to be busy, and she’s been looking forward to this since it was announced. She’s calling it a gate match, but really, the gate’s out of Leona’s line of sight long before now.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Leona Vega finally got over the hump at Unstoppable when she proved she can defeat Nevaeh Summers in what was her fourth attempt. Now she’s poised to challenge your sister at Sin & Sacrifice, but has a different McFarlane to fare against tonight.

Erica: All of the above and more! Her momentum dropped a little after losing both to Nevaeh and then the Evolution Championship to Jo, but she sure as hell hasn’t let that stop her. Points need to be made tonight and she’s gonna do it or go down swinging.

Kevin Fisk checked both wrestlers were ready for action before he called for the bell to start the match; both competitors coming out of their corner and to the middle of the ring. The pair started to look for an opening before Lamb darted forward, looking for a double leg takedown only for Leona to block the attempt, jerking her leg out of Vals grip, causing the Scot to slide away. Quickly the Edinburgh native pushed up to her feet and as she did so, Vega bounced off the ring ropes and charged towards her opponent before she left her feet for a dropkick. Lamb stepped back out of range of the flying feet. Leona hit the mat and instantly looked to rise to her feet only to get caught with three quick forearms to the jaw before she was sent in for the ride. The Monterrey native hit the ropes and came back, ducking underneath the clothesline attempt and hit the ropes once more only to come back and catch a jumping high knee to the chest from Val.

Zack: I think the strategy if you’re Valerie Lamb is to try to get Leona down and keep her there. I don’t think she’s going to be able to match high speed offense with Vega.

Erica: Valerie is quick, so to a point she can match Leona. But it’s only to a point. Leona specialises in being nippy and flippy, so a ground game is definitely in her interest here.

Leona hit the mat and instantly sat up, rolling to one knee to get back to her feet and found herself in a side headlock, Lamb wrenching it in tightly. Vega forced herself back to a vertical base and walked her opponent back into the ropes where she tried to fire her off, Val only going two steps before she put on the brakes, dropping to one knee as she kept the hold applied and then wrenched the headlock on a little tighter. Once more the Mexican forced herself upwards to a vertical base but this time as she did so, the Scot used a headlock takeover to send her down to the mat; Val pushing up slightly as she brought her 145 lb frame to bear on Leona’s neck and head in the hold. Slowly Leona began to push her way back up to her feet.

Zack: Val’s really leaning in on this headlock, trying to take some of the energy out of her opponent. The problem with that though is Leona seems to have boundless energy, and only needs a second to recharge it.

Erica: I get the impression that she might be trying to hold out so that it takes more than a second. Except by the time we get to there, Valerie herself would be done in. Just try and break her legs, damnit! ...Actually, don’t, we need a Sin and Sacrifice Main Event.

As Vega pushed them up to a vertical base, Leona began to fire her arm into Val’s midsection, finally getting the break and as she did so the Mexican fired off a series of stiff kicks into Lamb’s midsection before she landed a high kick to the side of the Scot’s head. Val stumbled backwards after taking the kick and quickly found herself falling backwards to the canvas as Vega connected with a capoeira leg sweep. Val rolled to the side and began to rise to her feet only for the Monterrey born wrestler to bounce off the ring ropes and come back into a butterfly kick that sent her down to the canvas. Again the Scot started to rise only to be sent down to the mat with an armdrag takedown. Valerie started to rise and Vega charged towards her, catching her with a running knee to the gut causing Val to cradle her midsection before she pushed back up onto feet and Leona hooked her head, snapping off a suplex. Lamb rolled onto all fours that saw Vega move in quickly and roll her into a pinfall with a majistral cradle.

One…

Two…

Erica: That wa s sequence that’s done Valerie no favours and that was strictly speaking a near fall! Leona got the break she needed though!

The Edinburgh native kicked out of the pinfall as the referee’s hand hit the mat for the two count and began to rise to her feet only for Leona to already been on her feet and charging towards the ropes. As Vega got there she sprung up onto the middle rope and launched herself onto Val’s shoulders looking to send her to the mat with a headscissors takedown...only for Lamb to manage to shove her off before she can execute the move. The final Television Champion landed on her feet and as she did so, Valerie hurled herself forward and drove her down into the canvas with a clothesline. Vega began to rise to her feet and as she did so the Scottish wrestler caught her with three European uppercuts, putting a little extra spice into the third, causing Leona to step backwards before Valerie swung her leg with a roundhouse kick, knocking her down to the canvas.

Zack: One thing I’m sure Leona has learned is that this match isn’t going to prepare her too much for Jo. Valerie and the FFW Champion utilize different styles in the ring. I’d say Leona is more suited to Jo’s style than Valerie’s.

Erica: Yes and no. The styles are different at their core but those legs are good for kicking with. I got years of sparring to correlate this with. But Valerie’s gam is more on the ground and Jo is nippy flippy. It’s a great time for all.

Almost immediately Vega sat up and rose to her feet, catching a chop with her chest from the Hall of Famer. A second, third and fourth chop forced Leona to retreat to the ropes where Val grabbed her by the wrist and sent her across the ring. Leona attempted to stop her momentum as she neared the ropes, throwing herself forward into a handstand against the ropes before she fell back to her feet and launched herself backwards into a kick towards Val, only for the Scot to sidestep it and instead grab hold of the Mexican’s head to deliver a one handed bulldog that slammed her face first into the mat. As they landed, the former FFW Champion once more applied a headlock to the Mexican luchadora, quickly tightening it up as she rubbed her face against the mat.

Zack: And right back to that headlock, Valerie’s keeping it basic and even scrubbing Leona’s face against the canvas in the process.

Erica: It’s not like Val to do things like that...must be trying to make a point about being determined to keep Leona out of it or something. But hey, cut off the air supply and you cut off almost everything else.

The former Evolution Champion slowly pushed her way up to her feet and started to throw her arm into the Scot’s midriff, getting the release only for Lamb to grab her by the arm and send her back to the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. Leona held the back of her head as she rolled to the side, starting to push up to her feet only for Valerie to cut her off before she could fully straighten up and drive her down to the mat once more with a snapped off DDT. The Scot rolled her foe over as she dropped to her knees and made the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

Zack: Another near fall, but still not enough. Leona’s having some trouble here, I wonder if that butterfly rave in her stomach is still a thing.

Erica: I get the impression that it must be! Which I don’t understand. Sure Valerie is A, B, and C...and probably a couple other letters too, but Leona’s main evented Pay Per Views and had far bigger matches than this.

Vega kicked out and Val pulled her upwards, hooking her arms before she drove her knees up into her chest. Seven knee strikes land before Lamb released her opponent’s arms, hooked her head and snapped off a suplex. The Mexican wrestler sat up and Lamb quickly moved in behind her to lock in a rear chinlock, pulling back on her head as she pressed her knee into the top of her spine. Again the Monterrey born native started to push upwards and Val clubbed a forearm down across her chest before she applied a sleeper hold to the Luchadora. Vega clawed at Lamb’s arms as the referee checked the legality of the hold, determining it wasn’t a choke and asked Leona if she wished to quit, getting a refusal from the woman, who instead began to push upwards. As she got her feet underneath and reached for Val’s head the Scot pushed her away from her. Leona regained her balance and turned towards her foe who caught her right on the temple with a roundhouse kick that saw Vega’s legs turn to jelly.

Erica: Leona is definitely, definitely having problems in this match. She’s a wobbly mess after that roundhouse kick, and it’s not helped by the fact Valerie is not giving a moment to let Leona think about what’s coming next.

Lamb moved forward quickly, driving a knee into her opponent’s middle, doubling her up before she used a crescent kick to bring her foot down across the back of her neck. Vega dropped down to her knees only to immediately try to rise and Valerie wrapped her arms around her for a rear waistlock that saw her snap off a German suplex sending her down to the canvas. The Monterrey native rolled to the side, holding the back of her head again and started to rise only to once more get cut off by the Edinburgh born wrestler who caught her with a single knee facebreaker. Vega fell backwards to the canvas and Lamb took off towards the ropes, springboarding off the middle rope into a moonsault that came down perfectly across Vega’s midsection. Lamb hooked the leg as she made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Every single time it seems like Leona is building some momentum, Valerie stops her in her tracks. I’m beginning to think Leona might be too in awe here.

Erica: She’s going to get absolutely nowhere if that’s the case, and it’s a little sad if it is. This match had promise.

Vega’s shoulder shot up from the canvas to end the count and rolled away from her opponent as Fisk confirmed the two count. The former FFW Champion advanced on Vega as she started to push up to her feet, Val pulling her into an abdominal stretch. Vega grimaced in pain as Lamb slapped her hand down into her side viciously. She delivered another slap to the side and a third that finally caused Vega to let out a cry. The Edinburgh born veteran leaned in slightly, to adjust her grip before she stood upright once more to increase the pressure of the hold. Once more she delivered another pair venomous slaps to the Mexican’s side. Vega refused to quit as the referee asked her, choosing instead to fire an elbow into Lamb’s leg that only prompted her to tighten up the hold a little more. Leona grimaced and again but still threw elbows, catching her foe in the thigh three times before she finally found an escape with a hip toss.

Erica: Leona needed out of that desperately, and desperation always finds a way! Leona just needs to keep it that way now!

Zack: Absolutely right. She’s got an opening here, she must press it and try to bring Valerie down.

Val landed and sat up, turning as she got to her feet only to be sent straight back to the canvas as Vega leapt into the air and delivered a standing dropkick into Lamb’s chest. Again the Scot rose to her feet only for the Evolution Champion to catch her with three snap kicks to her thigh before she grabbed hold of her wrist and irish whipped her into the ropes, dropping down to her back as she returned and monkey flipped her over and back down to the mat. The final Television Champion kipped up to her feet and started to move quickly, breezing past her opponent as she pushed upright and this time Vega sprung off the middle rope and drove a disaster kick into Lamb’s face; the Scot bringing up her hands to try and block the shot, but still collapsed to the mat.

Zack: Valerie tried to cover her head, but Leona still managed to catch her with that kick anyway. And maybe that butterfly rave finally died down! I mean after a while, you get tired of getting beat on.

Erica: About time too! Valerie’s down and that’s never good news for anyone who faces Leona!

Immediately, Valerie Lamb started to push back up to her feet only to find her head caught by her opponent who took her down to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker. The Edinburgh born wrestler held her neck and kicked her feet against the mat before she started to push back upright once more only for Vega to use a snapmare to send her down to a sitting position on the map, following it up quickly with a rolling neckbreaker, Leona using the momentum to roll through to her feet, hit the ropes and came back with a low dropkick to Lamb’s chest, knocking her back onto the mat. Val rolled away and onto her hands and knees as Vega once more used the ropes as a springboard yet again, launching herself into the air and delivered a double leg drop across her shoulders and neck. The Scot rolled onto her back and Leona dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking the legs.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: There’s that high speed high impact offense Leona likes to employ. It’s her first pin attempt the whole match. It’s mostly been all your sister till recently.

Erica: If I’m Valerie, she’s probably cursing the Old God and the New Gods. I don’t have a clue what that means, but it’s something she says a lot when it doesn’t go right. In any case, she’s in a world of trouble now.

Val kicked out and the Mexican Luchadora brought her up to her feet, nodding her head as Fisk showed her the two count and Vega whipped her foe across the ring and into the corner. Lamb hit the turnbuckle hard and Leona followed in close behind, leaving her feet to deliver a dropsault to the Scot as the veteran stepped forward, the kick knocking her back into the corner. Vega quickly followed it up by leaping onto the middle turnbuckle and jerked Valerie away from the turnbuckle with a Tornado DDT that dropped her face first into the mat. Leona quickly floated over and locked in a crossface submission hold of the former FFW Champion. Leona pulled back on her opponent’s head, wrenching on her neck as Fisk got down in front of Valerie and asked her if she wished to quit and got a refusal from the Scot as she attempted to pull the Mexican’s hand away from her jaw.

Zack: Look at Vega breaking out the submission skills, but it takes a lot to make Lamb call it a night. And she still has some left in the tank.

Erica: Takes a lot, not impossible. Also need to consider how much Valerie has used up in getting to this point; her own hold wasn’t without its use of energy.

Leona pulls back further in the hold, applying more pressure to Val’s neck in the crossface hold, doing everything she can to make the hold as effective as possible. Fisk asks the question again and the Scot refused to give in to the hold, using her free hand and her feet to push upwards and inch her way across the canvas, turning slightly and managed to wrap a hand around the bottom rope. The referee called for the break and started the count only for Leona to roll away as he reached two and came to her feet. Leona helped Val the rest of the way to her feet only to jerk her forward and into a jumping short arm lariat. The Hall of Fame wrestler tried to push up to her feet once more and as she did so, Leona grabbed her head from behind and dropped to the canvas with another neckbreaker. The Scot tried to roll away only to be stopped and pulled backwards with her shoulders pressed to the mat as Vega made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Still no dice for Vega. She’s gonna have to knock Val out, I don’t think she’s gonna surprise her into a pin.

Erica: Stranger things have happened. In any case, I’m loving the fact Leona is putting on a show like this.

The shoulder rolled at three to keep the match alive and the Scottish wrestler rolled away and started to use the ropes to rise to her feet as the official showed the two count to the final Television Champion. Vega accepts the count as she measured up her rising opponent, charging towards her and leaving her feet to send Val across the ring with a headscissors takedown. The Edinburgh born wrestler started to rise and as she did, Leona ran towards her, leaving her feet and delivered a jumping justice fist into the side of her head. Val staggered and fell into the ropes, bouncing off them and Leona jerked her downwards into a small package pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Erica: ...Well, maybe the surprise pin didn’t work after all. I eat my words.

Lamb kicked out of the pinfall and rolled across the mat to the corner where she pulled herself up with the help of the ring ropes, falling backwards against the corner pads. Vega measured her up and launched herself into a handspring kick, driving her boot into her jaw. The Scot slumped down in the corner for a moment before she began to try and move but barely managed to get upright before Vega drove a shoulder into her stomach and started to lift her off her feet and sit her on the top rope. The final TV Champion climbed up with Val, clubbing two right forearms into the side of the red haired wrestlers head as she did so. When Leona reached the top rope she took a moment to measure her up before she jumped onto her shoulders and sent her back into the middle of the ring with a Frankensteiner. Leona managed to stay with her knees on her opponent's shoulder and reached back to grab hold of her legs as Fisk slid into place to count the fall.

Zack: That might be the knockout she’s looking for, Vega with a cover!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The former FFW Champion kicked out of the cover, sending Leona falling forward such was the effort of the the Scots kickout. Val rolled away to the ropes, pulling herself up to her feet, holding her neck and stumbled around in a circle to face Leona, only to find her charging forward across the ring, looking for a spear. At the last second Val sidestepped her opponent and gave her an extra little shove in the back that sent her chest first into the turnbuckle pads.

Erica: Valerie’s veteran awareness just did her a solid there! And probably put the match back in her hands too!

Vega staggered backwards holding her chest and Val lifted her upwards and slammed her down with a German suplex. The Monterrey native started to rise as Lamb forced herself back to her feet, getting there a step before the Mexican and flung herself towards her, catching her with a flying forearm to the jaw before she followed it up with a codebreaker that saw Leona bounce off her knees and land on the canvas holding her midsection. The former Evolution Champion rolled onto her hands and knees, one arm coming up across her stomach as Val slid in next to her and locked in a tight side headlock once more.

Zack: And right back to the side headlock again. If we were scoring points on riding time, Valerie Lamb would be well ahead.

Erica: Not half! Though by now I’m not really sure what she’s trying to accomplish.

Again Vega began to rise to her feet but this time as the two wrestlers got vertical Valerie released the hold with an uppercut to Leona’s jaw, straightening her up and allowing Val to whip her into the ropes, darting forward as the Mexican bounced off them and drove a knee deep into her abdomen; flipping her over and to the mat. Once more Leona tried to rise, pushing up to her knees as her arms crossed over her breadbasket and Val advanced on her, wrapping her arms around her waist and deadlifted her upwards and into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The Lioness rolled back and forth, holding her back only for Lamb to begin driving stomps downwards into her midsection. Fisk ordered her to back up only to see the Scottish based wrestler pull Leona up to her feet and into a reverse DDT; Val leaping backwards as she drove her opponent’s spine and the back of her head into the canvas before she rolled over to make the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Erica: Valerie’s first attempt in a good while, but it wasn’t enough to put Leona away! There’s the thing you said about boundless energy!

Val confirms the two count with the referee before she helped Vega to her feet and began to bring her knees up into her gut as she backed her into the corner where she dropped her shoulder and delivered three shoulder thrusts into her body. As the third thrust connected Val stepped away, taking hold of the top rope as she fired stiff side kicks into her foes middle. Fisk counted her down to get her to stop and to give Leona chance to come out of the corner; Val relenting on four but only to move back towards the Mexican wrestler and Irish whip her across the ring to the opposite corner. Vega hit the turnbuckles hard and staggered forward back towards the middle of the ring where she was caught by the Scot who lifted her off her feet and dropped her face first into the ring mat with a flapjack. Vega bounced upwards and held her midriff in pain but started to push upwards anyway only for her head to get hooked as the Hall of Fame wrestler delivered an implant DDT. Rolling her over, Val hooked a leg to make the cover.

Zack: A skull shaking DDT from the Hall of Famer, and the Lioness may be sleeping under the lights!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica: Or maybe not! That was surprising!

Fisk shows the two count to Val as Vega’s shoulder came up only to drop straight back down to the mat. The Scot ignored the official, pulling her foe up to her feet and hooked her head before she moved her into position and lifted her high into the air, holding her upside down for a couple of moments before she dropped her down to the mat with a stalling suplex. Valerie sat up and turned her head towards the corner before she gave a small nod of her head and rolled to her feet. The red haired wrestler walked over to the corner and climbed to the top rope, measuring up her foe before she flew with a 630 splash only for Leona to throw herself out of harm's way, scrambling to her feet as Val adjusts in midair to land and forward roll to her feet. As the one time FFW Champion turned to face the current number one contender, Leona skipped forward and caught her flush on the jaw with a superkick. Lamb, like a tree felled by a lumberjack, was stiff as she collapsed straight backwards to the canvas as Vega herself had dropped to her knees breathing deeply before she pushed up and lunged into a cover.

Zack: If Valerie has any bridgework, she just had it removed with that superkick!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica:  She’s certainly not had the tank emptied though! I don’t know how, but the show goes on!

Val threw her shoulder up into the air at the very last second and rolled onto her front as Leona held her gut. Kevin Fisk checked on both competitors before he began a very deliberate, slow paced ten count. As he reached five the two women started to stir, rolling towards each other as they got to their knees and Val struck first, delivering a forearm into Vega’s jaw that rocked her back on her haunches only for the Monterrey born competitor to come back with a chop to Val’s chest. They pushed up, forearm to the jaw exchanged with chop to the chest every step of the way as they got to their feet. The alternate shots continued to be thrown until the stinging chops from Vega started to take effect and started coming quicker as Leona beat Val to the punch, forcing the Scotswoman to take a step backwards. As the last ever TV Champion looked to press home the advantage, Val threw a kick into her midsection to slow her down and saw her double over. Immediately Val grabbed hold of her head and delivered a single knee facebreaker.

Zack: Val caught her coming in with that kick to the gut, and I thought she was about to put on another side headlock, but a facebreaker works even better!

Erica: And changes it up a little! Seriously, for a woman who “lives for the show” she was really bloody good at the repetition tonight!

Vega bounced off her knee and stumbled backwards only for Valerie to hook her head and lift her upwards only for Vega to land on her feet behind her as. As Lamb turned Leona delivered a roundhouse kick that Val managed to get her hands up in front of to block, pushing Leona away and causing her to spin around away from her. Vega reacted instantly, reaching back and grabbing Vals head in a ¾ facelock. Before Leona could deliver the Warrior’s Wing, her opponent shoved her forward before she dove forward to deliver a stiff forearm shot into the base of her spine. The Scottish wrestler spun her around, grabbing hold of her wrist and jerked her into a short knee that she drove into her gut. Leona staggered and dropped to one knee, holding her middle. Val made full use of this opportunity to wrap her arms around her opponent’s middle and lift her up before slamming her back first into the mat with the Lamb To Slaughter gutwrench powerbomb. The red haired wrestler fell on top of Leona and hooked her leg.

Zack: There it is, the LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

As the bell rings, Val rolled away to grab hold of the ring rope and started to pull herself upright, Vincent Belmont rolling in and helping her to her feet as Maggie made the announcement.

Erica: I said I don’t know why she called it a gate match, and suddenly we realise that it was! Not that it matters, Leona is still getting her title shot. And Valerie just pulled it out from the number one contender!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… VALERIE LAMB!!!

Zack: Leona Vega gave one phenomenal effort, but a very wily Valerie Lamb still manages to pull out the win. Two in a row, powerhouses and speedsters alike, Valerie Lamb is taking them one at a time!

Erica: All in the name of being the stick..or something. Tell you what though, she’s working her way back up that ladder like no one’s business!

Zack: Fans, we’re heading for Velocity! Eileen and Andi in the main event, not to mention a Fast Track title defense with Scarlett Silver and Mandy! We’ll see you Thursday night!

As the ring announcer spoke, Kevin Fisk and Vincent Belmont raised her hands in the air, presenting her to the crowd who cheered loudly for her. As her hands were dropped, Val helped Leona to her feet, patting her on the back and saying something to her before Vega nodded and slid out of the ring to regroup with her manager. In the ring Valerie headed towards the corner and began to celebrate her victory as the show faded out.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:11:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: