Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:18:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - September 14, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - September 14, 2017  (Read 327 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 15, 2017, 03:56:30 pm »

Live from the XCel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
September 14, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before the show immediately opens to a raucous crowd. The camera shows many of them waving signs, including some with “We Want Silas” littered about the arena. But they are soon forgotten when…

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

The crowd pops as the screaming vocals of Devin Townsend booms over the speakers, with no fanfare out walks the ‘Warp Drive Dragon’ Miko Ayano, dressed in yoga pants and a hoody, mic in hand and a rather displeased look on her face.

The young Asian woman doesn’t slap hands with or acknowledge the fans as she makes her way down the ramp, when she reaches ringside she slides in under the ropes, hopping up to her feet she signals up the ramp to cut the music out. The crowd at a buzz as Miko scratches at the bandage covering the cut from the beer bottle that had been smashed upside her skull only a few days prior.

Miko Ayano: So… so-so-so-so…

The Warp Drive Dragon’s voice seems to vibrate with emotion as she pauses, obviously somewhere beyond angry. She lowers the mic and stares up to the arena lights, no doubt collecting her thoughts.

After a moment, her gaze levels out to the hard cam, brown eyes narrowed in intensity and anger.

Miko Ayano: ... so, my second time being busted open by Felicity Banks, this time not even in the guise of being an opponent. She showed up - ON BREAKING POINT - and ran a beer bottle upside my head during the match I was in. She wasn’t in that match, she wasn’t on the card, she’s not even in the fucking company… but somehow, some way, there she was… boom, and down I go.

Miko lightly taps the bandage with a finger, eyes never breaking contact with the camera.

Miko Ayano: Now I think we all know how I felt by the time the bell rang at Unstoppable 8. I felt robbed of what should have been a match of the year candidate, because the match I had always envisioned and been promised was predicated on respect, which I was told would be an athletic contest, instead became something else. Underhanded tricks and fuckery and boom… what I had hoped for, and what all of you I think hoped for-”

She breaks camera as she does a slow circle, point at the crowd as the start a dull roar in agreeance with the former Whiskey.

Miko Ayano: -was all gone in a puff of smoke. That’s why I was pissed at you Fel. You took the short route out and left, gone, poof into the vapor-u- *Ahem* - into the vapor. All equal parts ego, greed and vanity leaving me unsatisfied.

Miko shrugs as she completes her slow spin, eyes settling back on the camera.

Miko Ayano: So what could I do? You were gone. No contractual obligations, you’re out the door of FFW without so much as a glance back over your shoulder and you’re back to Hard Knox where you reign Supreme and piss everyone off and so on, and so forth. I made comments on Twitter, but let’s be honest, almost all of it was said in the clear knowledge that your sense of self-entitlement would mean anything I could and did say would ring hollow in your ears. You beat me, why should my words matter, right?

She runs a shaky hand through her hair.

Miko Ayano: So imagine my surprise on Breaking Point when I see your smiling face, then stars, then… in the miasma of darkness, sparks and blood I feel this… this familiar taste, pouring across my face, pouring across my tongue and bubbling down my throat god… GODDAMMIT FELICITY!

Miko throws the mic up the ramp, where it busts into several pieces on the ramp. We can read her lips as she starts cursing. After a moment she requests a new mic, she gets one, ignoring the admonishing of the ringside PA technician.

Miko Ayano: ALMOST NINE MONTHS STONE SOBER, FELICITY! Even longer than that-u sitting in a goddamn rehab center, standing at a deus explaining to strangers, lost souls and soon to be dead friends why I NEEDED ALCOHOL IN MY LIFE and pleading with doctors and orderlies not to let me have it because I couldn’t take it anymore! OVER A YEAR OF MY LIFE and in what? ONE ACTION!? ONE FUCKING ACTION!!! You try to take that away from me? You try and pervert what I suffered through because Whiskey was slowly killing herself. Because Whiskey was not a viable life choice, not for herself, not for me, not for my friends and family or this industry or for common fucking decency. Whiskey was dying. I. WAS. DYING. FEL.

There’s a pause after she spits that last statement out, jaw set but her lower lip quivering slightly. The crowd rumbling lightly as they waited for the Warp-Drive Dragon’s next words.

Miko Ayano: So it took me a few days to really let this sink in, a few days of having it simmer and now it’s at a boiling point and the taste of bile and my stomach violently expelling itself as it reacts to fuckin’... acamprosate or naltrexone or goddamn disulfiram or whichever one they’ve prescribed me this month, well it’s faded and I guess you could guess I have something to say…

She points into the hard cam.

Miko Ayano: Felicity… FFW.... whoever it is that has the power to make this happen, you had better get on it and get on it right goddamn now, because I will not wait around for Felicity Banks versus Miko Ayano two-

The crowd blows up huge at this demand while the Warp-Drive Dragon almost looks somehow even more annoyed at being interrupted by the enthusiastic crowd, but her gaze doesn’t break from the screen, as the crowd dies down she raises the mic to her lips again.

Miko Ayano: -I don’t care about buy rates. I don’t give a fuck about-u problems promoting it, money to drag the bitch in… or Fel, your ego and arrogance leading you to think you’re too good for this, too good to face me, because if - IF - this doesn’t happen, I’m more than happy to take this to your level, Felicity. I don’t need a ring,I don’t need an official of a three-letter acronym denoting a wrestling company. I don’t need a crowd in seats, I don’t need an audience at home, a locker room to dress in and I certainly don’t need a goddamn arena.

Her voice lowers to a near whisper, the crowd growing more and more silent as they strain to hear what the formerly Drunken Joshi has to say.

Miko Ayano: Felicity, all I need to do is beat the shit out of you, to draw my pound of flesh for what you felt you had the right to take from me. It could be your house, your friend’s house, the New Jersey fucking turnpike, I don’t care. If you dodge me, one day I’m going to find you, and fight you on the terms you did with me: No consideration, only blood

A pause as Miko nods into the lens.

Miko Ayano: So make it quick, Fel. What is your answ-

Felicity Banks: Oh, Whiskey. Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey.

The voice of Felicity Banks echoes throughout the arena, the crowd and Miko looking in every which direction to find the former FFW talent.

Felicity Banks: You have literally become the worst kind of Lifetime movie. One that drags on and on and on and on with no real point. No real direction. You just tug on the heartstrings in an attempt to get people behind you To make them care. You think you’ve become a better you, but when I look at you…

Felicity finally appears on the tron at the top of the stage live via satellite.

Felicity Banks: I see nothing more than a sob story. Someone who used to be known as one of the most ruthless competitors in this business, and now? You’ve become a shell of your former self. You wanna know why I keep showing up, Whiskey? Why I keep trying and trying to knock some sense into you?

The Supreme pauses, albeit briefly.

Felicity Banks: Because ever since I knocked Ashley Sullivan’s head off of her shoulders, I’ve become a woman on a mission. A mission to bring people back to who they actually are because it wasn’t long ago that I stood in that ring and pretended to be someone I’m not. I’m not a nice person, Whiskey. I’m a cold blooded bitch just like YOU used to be.

Felicity cocks her head to the left and continues to stare at Miko Ayano.

Felicity Banks: You want a rematch? Fine. I’ll come back for one night only and beat you yet again.

The crowd lets out a thunderous roar, not for Felicity, but for Ayano vs. Banks II.

Felicity Banks: You said Whiskey was dying, and maybe that’s true...but come Sin and Sacrifice? Miko Ayano wil be dead.

The tron turns into static after Felicity’s last words, The Warp-Drive Dragon seems somewhat dissatisfied as the Supreme leaves her on read, but still manages to nod as the tron blacks out. After a moment she raises the mic to her lips, then thinks better of it and drops the mic to the mat with an audible thud before rolling to the outside and walking up the ramp, face angry as the crowd maintains it’s buzz for the upcoming rematch.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Caroline Dallins raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Sunny looking over at a very excited Qilin, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Zack: Welcome to the Twin Cities! Welcome to St. Paul, Minnesota, and we are live from the Xcel Energy Center on the final stop to Sin & Sacrifice! Thank you for joining us on what will be a historic night where we crown a new Evolution Champion when Kaoru Asaka meets Steph Stefano!

Mai: But what about what we just saw? Miko can’t get beat up enough to her liking, and now we have an Unstoppable rematch at Sin & Sacrifice! Now she and Felicity have an Unstoppable rematch in Denver!

Zack: I think Felicity is making a massive mistake, she got out of FFW scot free after what she did to Miko. And at Sin & Sacrifice, that will be rectified in a major way! Fans, it’s gonna be a rollercoaster ride! Let’s send it up to the ring to get things going! Maggie, it’s all yours!

Maggie: The following is the opening contest of Velocity and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do, as the Siren climbs into the ring.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at [Anita/Maggie] and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Sophia has been on a roll as she heads to Sin & Sacrifice in two weeks time and her shot at the No Surrender Championship.

Mai: She barrels through any and all opponents. It’s great!

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Maggie: And her opponent, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she removes her biker jacket.

Zack: If Alysson wins this tonight she has an opportunity to earn an Evolution title shot, but Sophia is not going to be making that an easy task for her.

Mai: Well she’ll not be getting that shot then, there’s no way Sophia is going to let her get passed her.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Jennifer Stringer gives a cursory check to both women and then calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women meet in the centre of the ring and Alysson attempts to go for a collar and elbow tie up. Sophia doesn’t seem interested in that though and instead, catches Alysson around the face with a slap that echoes around the ring. Alysson immediately raises her hand to her cheek, looking like she has just been slapped across the face… probably because she has. The redhead responds with a backhand of her own across Sophia’s face which sends the brunette’s head reeling. A short knee to the ribs follows which pushes Sophia back a couple of steps. Alysson follows with another which pushes Sophia back another couple of steps before she uses a bell clap to knock her off balance and completely back into the ropes.

Zack: Alysson is showing she is determined to earn that Evolution title shot. She is taking the fight to Sophia and not giving her an inch.

Mai: It won’t last, Sophia will tear her arm from it’s socket, just you watch.

Grabbing the brunette by the wrist, Alysson whips her across to the opposite ropes and catches her on the rebound with a spin kick that freezes Sophia in place for a moment. Using that to her advantage, Alysson quickly spins her around and locks her arms around her waist to pull her straight down into a rollup. The live crowd erupt in cheers at the early attempt and Stringer gets into position for the count.

Zack: Still no chance for Sophia to respond as yet, and Alysson is going for an early cover, which the crowd love.

ONE!!!

Sophia kicks out without too much trouble and gets back to her feet quickly, looking more than a little angry.

Mai: I wouldn’t want to be in Alysson’s shoes now, she’s made Sophia mad.

The two square up in the centre of the ring again, and Alysson doesn’t give Sophia a chance to attack, instead striking quickly with another knee to the brunette’s ribs which bends her over slightly. Grabbing Sophia by the head, Alysson brings her head down to meet her knee and then pushes her backwards into the corner. As soon as Pike hits the turnbuckle, Alysson drops her shoulder and charges in after her, ramming her shoulder straight into the brunette’s chest. Sophia bends double again from the impact before Alysson stands her back up with another knee to the face. A pair of right hands into the side of Sophia’s head and another bell clap follow from the redhead. The St Paul crowd lap it up and Alysson makes them cheer even louder as she chops Sophia across the chest before grabbing her by the head and pulling her forwards to deliver a pair of forearms across the back of the brunette’s neck.

Zack: Alysson is not wasting a second, this could be a short match if she keeps up this kind of pace.

Mai: It won’t last. It can’t!

Alysson pulls Sophia out of the corner and into a front facelock and then falls backwards to a kneeling position for a facebreaker DDT. Sophia bounces off Alysson’s knee and onto her back. The redhead quickly lays back across Sophia’s chest and hooks the nearest leg, as Stringer drops back into position for the count.

Zack: It certainly looks like it can and is lasting. Alysson is looking for another cover.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia again gets her shoulder up without much trouble and shoves Alysson off her. The two roll to their feet with Alysson slightly ahead of the brunette.

Mai: Another cover, but also another kickout from Sophia. Alysson needs to try harder than that to keep the Emerald City Siren down.

Alysson again moves to strike Sophia, but the brunette dodges and cracks the redhead with two quick elbows to the side of her head. Alysson tries to block but Sophia just switches sides and cracks her with another elbow on the opposite side instead. Pike grabs Gardner by the wrist and uses an arm wringer to take the redhead to the canvas. Keeping hold of her arm to keep it outstretched, Sophia drives her elbow down into it, causing Alysson to yell out. Alysson tries to snatch her arm free of Sophia’s grip but when she doesn’t release it, Gardner swings with her free hand, managing to catch Pike with a couple of right hands to the side of the head. The crowd are on their feet as Sophia is forced to release her hold on Alysson’s arm.

Zack: Sophia has found an opening and is making the most of it, straight away working on Alysson’s left arm.

Mai: I told you so!

Gardner clutches her arm to her body, giving it a rub as she uses her other arm to push herself up into a seated position. She rolls onto her knees and back to her feet. Sophia pushes back to her feet at almost the same time and straight away catches the redhead with a roundhouse kick to the jaw which wobbles her on the spot. Alysson manages to keep her balance, at least until Sophia cracks her with a European uppercut which sends her back a step. A standing dropkick follows which sends the redhead back into the ropes. As she steadies herself, Sophia grabs hold of her left arm again for a double knee armbreaker which causes Alysson to yell out in pain.

Mai: It’s like poetry in motion watching her in action.

Zack: Sophia is keeping her attacks targeted to Alysson’s left arm and you can see that it is already starting to cause her discomfort.

Sophia powers back to her feet and attempts to land a knee drop onto Alysson’s injured arm, but the redhead moves it out of the way at the last second, and Pike gets nothing but canvas. Alysson gets back to her feet using the ropes to steady herself, as Sophia gets herself back to a vertical base, favouring her knee a little from the impact. Alysson spots this and uses a leg sweep to knock the brunette to the canvas with a thud. Sophia gets back up, even slower this time and still favouring her leg, only for Alysson to use another leg sweep on the injured leg to knock her back down again. A knee drop from the redhead to the same leg follows before she gets back to her feet and points upwards.

Zack: Sophia’s leg is taking some punishment now and with that point from Alysson we know what she is looking to do next.

Mai: Fall flat on her face, hopefully.

The St Paul crowd cheer her on fully as Alysson takes off towards the ropes. Scaling to the top rope, the redhead pauses for a moment to check Sophia’s position. Seeing that she is still down on the canvas, Alysson launches herself from the top for her shooting star senton which she lands on target, straight across Pike’s chest. Going for the cover, Alysson hooks Sophia’s leg with her right arm, holding her left to her body still. Stringer slides into position for the count.

Zack: G-EFFECT and Alysson might have just derailed Sophia’s momentum and picked herself up the win here.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Sophia pops her shoulder up breaking the count and then grabs hold of Alysson’s injured arm, twisting it to cause her to yell out again.

Mai: You should have more faith, Zack. Sophia isn’t going to let anyone derail her!

Alysson manages to shake her off before getting back to her feet, still holding her arm which is clearly in a lot of discomfort. A little behind her Sophia gets back to her own feet and gives her leg a shake before taking off towards Alysson. Grabbing her by her uninjured arm she fires her across into the ropes. As the redhead rebounds, Sophia takes her down to the canvas with an arm drag on her injured arm, before transitioning that into an armbar. The crowd show their disdain for Sophia at this point, but she just ignores them and twists harder making Alysson yell at her again. Alysson looks around and seeing how close she is to the ropes gets her foot across the bottom, prompting Stringer to tell Sophia to break, which she does… at a four count.

Zack: Sophia is staying on that same arm and you can see each time it’s hurting Alysson more and more. I think sheer determination is keeping her going at the moment.

Mai: Sheer determination or sheer stupidity? You decide.

Sophia gets back to her feet looking annoyed, and watches as Alysson attempts to get back to her feet. As she gets to her knees and before she can get any further, Sophia cracks her with another standing dropkick this time to her back, which forces her face first into the canvas. Sophia drags the redhead away from ropes before getting into position to lock in her seated Fujiwara armbar. The crowd erupt, split between boos for Sophia and encouragement for Alysson. Stringer drops down in front of Alysson to check if she wants to give in and is met with a negative response.

Mai: Why is she saying no? She should just admit defeat now and get it over and done with.

Zack: Sophia has SPACE NEEDLE locked in tight and it could just be a matter of time before Alysson can take no more. Especially given the amount of punishment that arm has already taken.

Sophia pulls back as hard as she can and Alysson tries to inch herself towards the ropes, but Sophia’s grip tightens and the redhead doesn’t move at all. That doesn’t deter Alysson though and she keeps trying to reach towards the ropes with her good arm. Sophia pulls back even harder on the redhead’s arm. Alysson grits her teeth, not letting another yell escape from her but her face shows the pain as Stringer asks again if she wants to give in. Alysson doesn’t have chance to respond before Sophia pulls her arm even harder and Alysson can’t hold back the scream in response. She tries again to reach the ropes again and when she realises she has no chance of doing that, she reluctantly taps out and the referee immediately calls for the bell.   

Maggie: Here is your winner via submission, ’THE EMERALD CITY SIREN’ SOPHIA PIKE!!

Zack: Sophia keeps on rolling into Sin and Sacrifice with another win under her belt.

Mai:I told you, didn’t I? I never had any doubt at all that she would do it.

Sophia releases her grip and gets back to her feet with a grin.The referee raises her arm, before she rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp. The camera focuses on her before cutting elsewhere.

In The Name of the Cosmos

As we come back to ringside, we catch the video board light up with a olde-timey video countdown… 3...2…

HIT THE HORNS!

You now, the ones that usually play on Lucky Channel, because as the fans in the arena can see, it’s time for Lucky Channel LIVE! Presented by Battlefruits! Pudding. The fans seem excited, and so does Andi Takata, as she runs out onto the stage, which has been set up with a desk and chairs and sparkly carpets.

Andi: HAI STARLIGHTS OF ST. PAUL! WELCOME TO LUCKY CHANNEL LIVE!

A small ‘Lucky Channel’ chant starts as the horns fade away.

Andi: Isn’t this great, we’ve got the whole set here and everything! I’d like to thank management for giving me some of this valuable TV time tonight, because I wouldn’t be out here with an awesome set if I didn’t have something great lined up for everybody.

What I have tonight, noone has. It is more exclusive than twitter news and gossip! Not even the great team of broadcast journalists backstage can get the interview I’m going to bring you all…

BUT BEFORE WE GET TO THAT! I just want to remind everyone that this segment is brought to you by Battlefruits! Pudding. Because when fruits fight, you win!

The crowd seems pretty mild for the plug.

Andi: And everyone will receive a free sample pack here tonight!

Now St. Paul cheers. Free stuff!

Andi: But what I have tonight is even bigger than Battlefruits! Pudding! Tonight! Uncut! Uncensored! In her own words, I bring you an exclusive interview with “The World’s Finest” Nevaeh Summers!

Gasps, cheers, and boos all at once from the capacity crowd at the news!

Andi: So let’s not waste any time, let’s get her out here, come on out, Nev!

“Roof is blazing for me
Let that Motherucker Burn now...”

Andi seems genuinely happy to hear the music and awaits the arrival of her newest rival, looking back towards the entryway…. And after a few moment of the music playing and no Nev, Andi speaks up.

Andi: No, really, it’ll be fine! There’s nothing to worry about! We don’t need Silas or anything. Don’t be shy, c’mon, let me just…

The Space Princess puts the microphone down on her desk and goes back behind the entrance, coming back out after a moment pull Nevaeh out by the hand…

Except that is very clearly not Nevaeh Summers. It is at best, a bad knockoff mannequin version of Nevaeh Summers. Dressed the part, the wig is okay, but it’s still a mannequin. And it’s getting placed in the seat next to the desk for this ‘exclusive interview’.

Andi: The World’s Finest, ladies and gentlemen!

The crowd isn’t entirely sure what to make of this. Some are laughing, some are wondering what Takata is on.

Andi: It’s quite the honor to have you on the show, Nevaeh! Former world champ and everything finally sitting down for a chat with everyone’s favorite Space Princess.

The mannequin says nothing, obviously.

Andi: I’m glad to see you’re as emotional about it as I am. All choked up and can’t even speak. It means a lot to a little ol’ weeb like me! But let’s skip the nonsense, Nev. LEt’s get right down to it? What the big plan for Sin & Sacrifice? How do you think you’re going to take me down?

Andi leans forward with her elbows on the desk, looking absolutely riveted at the answer. Of course, there is no answer. It’s a mannequin.

Andi: I see. I see. Well, I can only take that one of two ways, you know. Either you’re playing it really close to the vest, and not letting out any of the master plan you and Silas have put together… or you don’t have a plan. Maybe you don’t think you can beat me! I’d say not to put yourself down so much, with all that talent, but maybe that’s just a product of your environment. Call me crazy… but it does seem just a wee bit toxic.

Takata holds up a couple of closely held fingers between herself and the mannequin.

Andi: Just a little. But maybe you don’t see it that way, after all you’re the one that’s there with Silas Mason. I’ll tell you what, you can have the floor for a moment, uninterrupted, why don’t you tell us some of the positives about working with someone like Silas?

And we wait, we wait so far awaaay…. It’s still a mannequin. Takata, as if having heard the words of the wisest sage, nod her head in full agreement.

Andi: You know what, I couldn’t have said it better myself. Your silence speaks volumes about the man. It hasn’t swayed my opinion any, but you’ve made a heck of a case. Maybe you can make a case for why your tag partners the last time we were together aren’t the cosmic trash I think they are. You’re the World’s finest, tell me, is there any path of escape for someone like Bianca Salvador?

I think you know how the bit works by now.

Andi: Yeah, I can’t think of any either. But before i get to deal with her, we have a date at SIn & Sacrifice, don’t we? Yes we do. And all of you here watching, make sure you order it because me and Nev here are going to put on a great show for you.

Andi playfully gives the mannequin a slap during the plug, managing to knock its arm off. Andi looks as though that was unexpected.

Andi: Why no, Nevaeh, it won’t cost an arm and a leg! Anyway, let’s finish up with something everyone does, let’s play a little name association! We’ll do it a little differently though, anytime I say someone’s name and you think you’re better than them, you can beat them, because you’re the World’s Finest, you speak up, okay?

Let’s start with… Leona Vega.

Of course the crowd cheers Leona. “Nevaeh” doesn’t seem to be disputing her dominance.

Andi: How about someone like… Isis Morales?

Boos. Many boos. But still….

Andi: How about the next Evolution champion, Kaoru Asaka?!

Andi holds up the mic this time, trying to rally the crowd, which obliges her partner, who is likely backstage with her face in her palm.

Andi: Of course, how can I be so forgetful. How about Killer C~~~~!

And the crowd in St. Paul goes loud for Caroline, as they should.

Andi: And that brings me to “The Galaxy’s Finest”, Andi Ta--

The crowd, as well as Andi seem to be lapping this up. But the fun ends as a southern twang can be heard over the pa system

Silas: Stop this garbage right now!

The crowd now becomes hostile as Silas Mason and Nevaeh Summers make their way onto the stage. Silas is dressed in his usual suit and cowboy hat while Nevaeh is sporting a pink sweatsuit. Both look irate as they look across the stage at Andi. The crowd keeps booing as Silas now looks out to them, letting them know how he feels about this response.

Silas: You shut yer mouths right now. I don’t give a damn if yer mad at us, that atrocity was not gonna go on for another second!

The crowd only gets more negative towards him, but he looks right back at Andi, pointing his finger sternly at her as Nevaeh scowls at the Space princess

Silas: And you!...oh you…me and Baby Peach were back there getting mentally ready ta be victorious in another match, like last Saturday night, when we heard ya start rambling. I got up ta turn the monitor off..when ..this started..

Silas gestured to the set with disgust on his face. Nevaeh just seemed to be furious as she stared at Andi.

Silas: Who approved this? Who back there thought this would be good tv? See this right here..this shows why I’m needed in charge. Why I need ta be appointed COO because ya can sure damn well bet this trash would never get past me. Oh no I’d of nipped this in the bud. How dare ya try and mock the greatness that is Nevaeh Summers?! How dare ya! Ya have no respect. Ya have no class. Let me guess ya thought this would be oh so funny. People would think ya were hilarious. Always the crowd pleaser ain’t ya Weeb? Well guess what all this has done is prove me ta be correct once more. All ya ya truly have done here tonight is cemented what I’ve always know ya ta be Weeb...a disgrace ta this business.

Andi straightens up, making mock of Silas’s berating with her face, mouthing quietly, but angrily, and pointing around like she means business. This only angered the Texan even more.

Silas: I’ve done told ya already Weeb that we were done playing around with ya. That we were serious about what we were gonna do ta ya. Yet here ya are with more jokes. Guess some people just can’t leave they comfort zone can they? Well hell that’s fine with us ya little troll. Ya keep on being a joke, that’s what ya do best. But understand we were sick and tired of ya already. We were gonna humble ya at Sin & Sacrifice. This right here..this only makes things worse for ya. Ya gonna get yours ya hear me? Yer gonna get it!

Andi: We, we, we, we, we…. All the way home. Who the hell is WE, Silas? Last I checked, I’m not scheduled to fight a WE. I’m scheduled to fight Nevaeh Summers, NOT YOU. You talk a lot of crap for someone who’s going to be doing a whole lot of nothing but yelling at their client when they’re getting beat at Sin & Sacrifice! Go hire some more people off of craigslist to rally for your COO position, Silas, and leave the rest to us, I think we’ve got this. Right, Nevaeh?

The crowd cheered loudly for Andi’s diss towards Silas, as the Space princess now stared at her opponent, awaiting a response from Nevaeh. Yet it was Silas speaking yet again.

Silas: First off the wonderful people of Nashville let their voices be heard. They know who they want as COO and I encourage the people of St. Paul ta let it be known as well.

Andi: You know, that’s a fair point. The people might want you. I don’t know WHY, but we’ve seen stranger things. St. Paul, what do you think, should Silas Mason be the new COO?

And lo, the people of St. Paul did rise as one, coming together to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this idea. Andi can only shrug to Mr. Mason about the result.

Andi: I think the people have spoken.

Silas took a long, deep breath as he stared out to the crowd, shaking his head. Nevaeh just kept glaring at Andi.

Silas: Look at how sad this is. Ya done got all these people fooled. They all think this is something worth cheering for. But I know there have to be some sane minded people in this city who know what is best for FFW.

Silas turned back to look at Andi, just repulsed by her. Nevaeh’s glare intensified the more she kept looking at Andi, who wasn’t breaking her glare back at Nevaeh.

Silas: This company needs help, especially from the likes of people like you Takata. If yer allowed ta keep this mockery up ya gonna ruin the great reputation Nevaeh established for it. This is why at Sin & Sacrifice I’m gonna be as proud as I have ever been of her. Because she is going ta make sure a piece of Galactic trash like you gets stopped. Ya hear? Yer gonna get yer ass beat. Ya only got a sliver of what Nevaeh could do last Saturday night. In Denver the joke stops, atleast intentionally. There will be laughing and it’s gonna be me looking down at yer beaten, mangled body.

Andi: This company doesn’t need your help, and neither do I. How dare you, how DARE you, call me Galactic Trash. Let me let YOU know, Silas, I am not only a Space Princess, and more than worthy of a hell of a lot more respect than that, but I am one half of the Unity champions, I am a hall-of-famer, and after Sin & SAcrifice, I’m going to be one step closer to the top after I beat your client, climb up on those turnbuckles, look down at you crying on the outside and LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. The joke is on you, Silas. I am the future. I am the now. I am the new Franchise, and I’m going to turn your baby peach into the next Battlefruits! Pudding flavor! YA HEAR THAT?!

The crowd cheers once more as Andi verbally slams into Silas, the lowered mic picking up her telling them to ‘get the hell off my set’. Nevaeh just seems mad as she looks at Andi. Silas put his hand on her shoulder, mouthing to her “Not now!”. Andi however seems to notice the exchange and starts moving furniture out of the way, motioning for Nevaeh to come get some.

This causes the crowd to get even wilder. Nevaeh looks as if she wants to move forward, but Silas again says “Don’t..this ain’t the plan”. Seemingly heeding his words Nevaeh begins to subdue herself. Silas now motions for them to depart as she now turns to leave. As they do, Andi picks up her microphone again, making…. chicken sounds.

Andi: Bock bock bock booooock…

The crowd joined in with her as Nevaeh paused in her tracks. Silas was getting more upset as he urged his client to keep walking to the back. But nevaeh couldn’t instead she turned back around to see Andi, elbows up, making the motion of a chicken flapping its wings, and wiping her feet on the carpet.

Nevaeh was incensed but Silas kept restraining her, telling her it was time to go. Begrudgingly Nevaeh listened to what he said, staring down Andi the entire time. Once they’re gone, Andi goes and flops back into her chair.

Andi: What an episode of Lucky Channel Live!, presented by Battlefruits! Pudding! When fruits fight, you win, and when I fight the WE, but mostly Nevaeh, I win too. And i do it…

IN THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

OF. THE.

Crowd: COSMOS!

Andi: You’re darn right! See you next time, everyone! Go Kaoru!

The horns hit as the segment closes, and Andi waves before heading backstage.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:11:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 03:57:30 pm »

The show heads back into the arena with the smiling Maggie in the center of the ring.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team match and it is part of the Global Wars Series.

Zack: The series rolls on tonight, but no match on the card with higher stakes than our main event for the vacant Evolution title. Coming up as you heard, it’s gonna be Canada and England squaring off. And I have the Brazilian Storm’s Mel Avilo here with me. Welcome to the booth.

Mel: Thank you, Zack. An opportunity for England to extend their lead, and for Canada to get some points on the board after losing to Steph Stefano last week.  Plenty on the line for them...and I know what I’m hoping for here.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy’s having a very busy September, to say the least. She put some points on the board at Breaking Point when she knocked off Siobhan McAdams of Team Scotland. Now she has to co-exist with Cereza, who is a far cry from her usual Chaotic Temptation partners.

Mel: She certainly is, but from watching their promotional piece before the match, it seems like they might be making a decent shot of it. Which is, of course, beneficial to everyone.  So good on them.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza’s not really known for her tag team skills outside of a couple times with the retired Change of Heart. I think she’ll find Missy a bit different to work with tonight.

Mel: She absolutely will, and she’ll need to keep her wits about her with her opponents. Valentina’s not above what some call underhanded, but Vanessa isn’t exactly sticky either. Still, I don’t see her being the workhorse of Team England.

Maggie: And their opponents...

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: Introducing first…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Vanessa Cade has a return date with Savannah Taylor at Sin & Sacrifice after a harsh rivalry formed from their last match. But I don’t envy her at all tonight, given how she feels about her Team Canada partner.

Mel: She’s far from alone in her thoughts about Valentina Lozano, and that always made putting her in Team Canada difficult. That said, maybe she can deal with it for a little longer, out of necessity more than anything?

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Anita/Tifa: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: These two have had their issues in the past, but right now, Valentina’s enjoying a bit more success than Vanessa. Cade came up a little short against Steph recently, but Valentina cemented herself in a second victory over Future Shock graduate Angelina Fantastica.

Mel: It was quite the spectacle of a victory, too, as well as well-earned. Though I swear part of her allure is making people want to leave with how damn long it takes her to get into the ring, much less anything else. There’s shows, and then there’s plain vanity fair.

Robert Valero orders both teams to their corners, telling them to choose who is going to start. Cereza seems to take the lead for Team England, Missy giving her a half shrug of her shoulders as Lozano steps out to the apron with a dismissive ‘I’m not sullying my Goddess-self’ wave of her hand that Cade barely reacts to as she focuses on Cereza. Valero calls for the bell and the Winnipeg born wrestler moves quickly out of the corner to meet Cereza in the middle of the ring where they begin to exchange blows - the Liverpudlian firing closed fists into her opponent’s body only to start getting forced onto the back foot as the Golden Elbow strikes with stiff forearms to the jaw. Cade grits her teeth as tries to ignore the shot to her ribs, speeding up the forearms to the side of her opponent’s jaw, starting to grunt as she adds a little more vinegar to each blow. Finally she forced the Englishwoman to take a couple of steps backwards that allowed Vanessa to grab hold of her wrist and jerk her forwards into an European uppercut, sending her to the mat.

Zack: I don’t think it will happen, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Vanessa tried to stay in the ring most of this match rather than tag in Valentina. I mean if she doesn’t trust her partner which I doubt she does, it’d make sense...but be a very long night for her if so.

Mel: Would you trust that freeloader? Probably not. And as it stands, regardless of whether or not she does trust Valentina or tags her in, she’s got Cereza where she wants her.

Cereza rolled and rose to her feet only to be snapped back to the canvas thanks to a side Russian Leg sweep from Cade. The blonde kept herself in control of the match as they rose to their feet by locking in an arm wrench, twisting the arm once more as they both get their feet underneath them before Cade delivered a side kick into the Wiccan strippers body. A second and third side kick followed, doubling Cereza over as Cade released the hold and sprinted into the ropes behind her opponent, bouncing off them as she came back with a chop block that sent Cereza down to her knees. Ithavoll tried to rise back to her feet only for Vanessa to catch her by the head as she delivered a one handed bulldog. The Canadian rolled Cereza onto her back and made the pin.

One…

Tw-

Zack: First near fall for the Golden Elbow, and it’s starting to show the decided experience disadvantage Cereza has over someone like Vanessa who has won titles everywhere she’s been….except FFW.

Mel: SHe’s as well to at least make the point of proving why, especially if she has any hope at all of remaining in the No Surrender division. And while there’s a definite thing of Vanessa’s ring experience, I don’t imagine that part of it doesn't come down to the fact Cereza is still as much the idiot as she was when I faced her a long time ago.

On the one and a half count, Cereza kicked out of the pin and sat up as Valentina held out her hand in the Team Canada corner, seeming to bark out orders. Cade glared at her for a moment before she applied the armwrench to Cereza once more and used the hold to walk her the short distance to make the tag bringing Lozano into the ring who brought her knee up into Ithavoll’s midriff. The Latin Goddess issued more orders to Cade who glared at her for a moment before they hooked up their opponent with a double facelock and the pair snapped off a snap suplex. Vanessa left the ring as Cereza sat up and tried to get to her feet only to get Irish whipped into the nearest corner by Valentina Lozano who followed in close behind her with a running knee into Ithavoll’s gut. The Liverpool native held onto the top ropes as she leaned forward in the corner and Valentina began to drive stiff kicks into her middle, each one coming quicker than the last as she built up a head of steam as the official started the five count, getting to 4 and a half before Lozano stopped, grabbed the legal member of Team England by the hair and jerked her forwards and into a hair pull mat slam.

Zack: This is a bit more of an even fight in terms of power. Cereza and Valentina are definitely the power players of their respective teams. Valentina’s style is right in Cereza’s wheelhouse.

Mel: It is, and Cereza is, to her credit, making it work for her. Though the fact I just gave Cereza credit for anything makes me want to hurl.

The Toronto born wrestler stood at Cereza’s head, telling the stripper to kiss her boots only to get ignored by the Englishwoman who started to push up to her heads and knees only to get a stomp to the back of her head from Valentina. Once more Cereza began to push upwards to her hands and knees as Lozano told her again to kiss her boots. When her demands weren’t met, Valentina shook her head and pulled her upright only to snap off a German suplex. As they landed Ithavoll rolled once more and again was helped upright by Lozano with a handful of hair who set her up quickly and delivered a pumphandle slam. As Cereza landed, Valentina dropped to her knees and just barely made the cover.

One…

Zack: There exists no one in FFW that is going to be pinned with a cover like that. It’s insulting, and Cereza was out almost immediately.

Mel: Maybe not, but she does want to make Cereza expend energy, and there’s some theory about this being as effective as simply knocking them around a good bit.

The Liverpudlian kicked out of the lax cover easily and Lozano began to drive stiff forearms into her gut, continuing to do so as she pulled her up to her feet and sent her across the ring into the ropes. As Cereza bounced back off the ropes, Valentina lined her up and looked to send her down to the mat with a lariat only for Cereza to duck underneath it and continue running, hitting the ropes once more and as the Canadian spun to face her, Ithavoll launched herself off the ropes into a cross body block. The Team England member rolled off Valentina as she landed the move and came quickly to her feet and caught Lozano as she got her feet underneath her with a dropkick. Again the pair came to their feet and once more the Latin Goddess quickly found herself flat on her back thanks to a flying forearm shot right to the jaw. Valentina tried to rise again as Cereza was quickly growing in confidence and was already on the move as the Liverpudlian head towards the ropes, leaping onto the middle strand and springboarding backwards into a flying clothesline that again sent Lozano to the canvas. Again it was only temporary; the Team Canada member pushing straight back up to her feet and straight into a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: You know we’ve been in this match for a few minutes now, and Cereza hasn’t really made any effort to tag in her partner. Missy’s fresh as a daisy over there, while these two hammer each other.

Mel: I’m starting to think that Cereza believes she ahs a point to make. And it’s proving her inexperience as a tag wrestler; you don’t need to do everything yourself, and the fact she learns that, the better it’ll be forever. Not that Missy seems to mind.

As Valentina held her neck on the canvas, Cereza held her hand in the air, getting a cheer from the crowd and began to advance on her rising opponent. She applied a rear waistlock to her and attempt to snap off a German suplex to Lozano who blocked it. Again Ithavoll attempted the move only to again find her opponent refused to allow it to be snapped off and before we find out if it’s third time the cham, Lozano fired back elbows to the side of her foes head, getting enough of a break that the Latin Goddess can follow it up with a mule kick landed right between the strippers leg out of sight of the referee. Cereza stumbled backwards in agony and Lozano spun around and caught her on the side of the jaw with a discus punch that further staggered her backwards into the ring ropes. Valentina delivered a jab before she Irish whipped the Liverpudlian across the ring, scooping her up on the return for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker only for Cereza to counter as she wrapped her legs around her opponent’s neck and snapped off a headscissors takedown. Lozano used the momentum to roll through the move and come to her hands and knees, quickly getting her bearings she crawled and dove to make the tag to Vanessa as Cereza stumbled and made the tag to Missy.

Mel: As I was saying...Missy finally getting in about this match, and not before time. Cereza needs that break.

Zack: In one of her former promotions, Missy was just added to their Hall of Fame. And that’s something none of the other three can say right now, so let’s see what she brings to bear against Vanessa.

Missy entered the ring and sprinted towards Cade, launching herself into a baseball slide through her legs as they met in the middle of the ring, immediately kipping up to her feet and into a roundhouse kick that caught the Golden Elbow as she turned to face her opponent. The blonde staggered backwards after taking the kick, giving Missy the opportunity to leave her feet and tag her in the jaw with a backflip kick that knocked her backwards to the mat. Vanessa immediately tried to rise to her feet as Missy quickly dropped back to the ropes and dove at her with a flying clothesline that once more dropped her opponent as the Leeds native rolled through to her feet. Not wasting anytime at all the smaller woman cartwheeled backwards into an elbow drop straight into Vanessa’s chest that saw her sit up and try to come up to her feet only for Missy to apply a front facelock, hook her leg and snap off a Fisherman’s suplex that she bridged for the pinfall.

One…

Two-

Zack: Wow, Missy came in and went right to work! A cartwheel into an elbow drop, which you don’t see often. And the resulting combination netted her a two.

Mel: As was expected of her. Cereza might be the powerhouse that you said she is, but Missy is the workhorse and everyone knows it. So good on her for that one.

Vanessa kicked out of the move and started to rise to her feet only for the legal member of Team England to come off the ropes and into a dropkick into her stomach that caused the blonde to drop to her knees. Once more Missy was quick back to a vertical base and delivered three snapped kicks, driving her boot also into the Canadian’s stomach as the blonde began to rise only to get cut off as the Yorkshire woman locked in an abdominal stretch. The referee checked on the Team Canada member asking her if she wanted to quit only to get a withering stare from the blonde who began to look for an escape route. Missy looked to increase the pressure that she was applying with the hold, firing off chops into her side as she did so. The referee checked again with the No Surrender hopeful as she reached for Missy’s ankle, pulling on it as she threatened to jerk it out from under her only for Cade to get released and shoved away by her opponent. As the Golden Elbow turned around, the Future Shock Alumni left her feet as she connected with a codebreaker. Vanessa rolled onto her back as she bounced off Missy’s knees and the smaller woman went for the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: It’s been pretty much all Missy since she tagged in, and the latest Future Shock graduate is giving the Golden Elbow all she can handle! There’s the cover!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mel: Not enough though! It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than that to put Cade down for three, and I think that’s something Missy would know by now.

The Team Canada member rolled her shoulder, pushing Missy off of her who didn’t argue with the referee as he showed her the two count. The Englishwoman looked to keep the tempo high, as she took off towards the ropes, bouncing off them … and hit the mat hard - back first, head bouncing - as Lozano had moved down the apron, stretched and grabbed hold of her hair to jerk her backwards and downwards. The Leeds native held her head as she began to rise only to receive a discus forearm to the jaw; Missy falling back into the ropes before she fell victim to a dragon screw leg whip. The Golden Elbow kept hold of her opponent’s leg as she delivered the move, pulling her upwards and into a second dragon screw that took her down to the mat. Still she kept hold of the limb, stepping over this time and started to sit low on her back as she locked in a single leg Boston crab. The referee asked Missy if she wanted to quit, getting a shake of the head as Christian moved along the apron to offer his support and encouragement. The Englishwoman started to move as she dragged herself across the ring towards the ropes, getting within inches of being able to reach them before Vanessa stood up to drag her back to the middle of the ring.

Zack: From my mouth to God’s ear apparently, because Cade’s turned the tide. Missy’s looking for a tag, but Vanessa has stopped that cold.

Mel: Missy’s suddenly getting beaten around something chronic here, it’s not a wonder she tried to tag out. That’s some good isolation however.

As Cade went to sit down on Missy’s back to again lock in the Boston crab the woman from Leeds started to kick out at her, driving a boot into the back of the blonde’s right knee, causing her to stumble and release the hold. Missy rolled to sit up on the canvas and as she did so, Vanessa drove the sole of her boot into Missy’s face. The Canadian brought her opponent upwards only to whip her into a neutral corner, following in behind her as Missy looked to counter the move by climbing up the turnbuckles without breaking step and flipped back over the head of Vanessa. Cade stopped herself from hitting the turnbuckles and as her opponent landed on her feet, she threw an elbow backwards, catching the high flying brunette square on the jaw causing her to stumble. The blonde turned around, grabbing hold of Missy around the neck, spinning her around as she shoved her backwards against the turnbuckles and almost brought her out of her boots with a vicious European uppercut to the jaw, following it up with a second before she skipped backwards three steps and exploded forward with an elbow to the side of the head again. The Englishwoman stumbled out of the corner on spaghetti legs, seemingly struggling to stay upright before she got her bell rung with an enzugiri that caused her to drop. Quickly Vanessa made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mel: For lack of better way of putting it, Vanessa is really keeping Missy under thumb here, and it’s doing her wonders. Golden Elbow is well and truly at work here.

Missy kicked out, rolling away and slowly came to a sitting position as Cade adjusted her kneepads and boots before she moved around behind her opponent, sitting down to apply a bodyscissors as she twisted the Englishwoman’s arm up behind her back. The Leeds native looked to push away her foe’s legs only to find Cade had her ankles locked to keep her legs clamped tightly around her opponent and the Golden Elbow pushed her arm a little further up her back causing Missy to groan in pain. Gritting her teeth the Team England native started to throw her elbow backwards, scoring only glancing blows before she started to hammer away at Cade’s legs… and got her arm torqued a touch further as more pressure was applied. Left with little option, Missy twisted her body around slightly and threw an elbow towards her opponent’s head, that caused Cade to lean forward to avoid it only for Missy to jerk her head backwards into a headbutt that caught her across the bridge of the nose. A second back headbutt followed it that got her arm released, Cade rolling backwards, checking her nose as she rose to her feet and got tagged by Valentina.

Zack: Cade’s making sure her nose didn’t turn into a Picasso painting, and got blind tagged by her partner in the process.

Mel: Is Vanessa even aware that happened? I mean that’s not a cool move, it just creates pandemonium for everyone, including your own team.

Lozano entered the ring as Missy was rising to her feet and delivered a heart punch into her chest before she scooped her up onto her shoulders and delivered a Samoan drop. Rising quickly to her feet, the Latin Goddess dropped back to the ropes and drove a knee drop into her chest. Missy crossed her arms over her chest in pain as she rolled away only for Valentina to follow, delivering a stomp to her spine before she pulled her up to her feet and sent her into the nearest corner, waiting for her to hit before she followed in behind with a knee into her abdomen. Missy leaned forward slightly for a moment before Valentina’s boot straightened her up as it connected with her chest before it slid up and she pressed her foot against her throat to choke her out. Valero quickly started the five count, threatening to disqualify Valentina as he did so and got the break at four. Lozano shook her head as she trash talked the Englishwoman, slapping her across the face to add injury to insult. Before Missy could react Valentina jerked her forward, lifting her upwards and drove her downwards with a spinning spinebuster. Rolling over Lozano made the cover.

Zack: Lozano tried to plant Missy like a tree in the canvas, Canada could be up by three!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mel: Or maybe they’re not! I’m actually slightly surprised that Missy got out of that, given how much she just took - especially that heart punch.

Missy rolled the shoulder once more, Lozano glaring at the official as he showed her the two count and the Canadian pulled her opponent up to her feet and into a front facelock. Lozano paused for a moment before she snapped off a suplex, keeping the front facelock applied as she followed it up with a stalling suplex. A third suplex followed - this one a slingshot suplex. Valentina looked down at Missy, her face racked with pain, holding her back as the Latin Goddess rose to her feet, headed towards the corner and climbed up to the top rope, measuring Missy up and came off with a top rope leg drop straight across her throat. She made another cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Lozano has Missy on the ropes here! The “Latin Goddess” Is no doubt feeling a sense of urgency here, and these falls are coming faster as a result!

Mel: They need to if she wants to keep Missy down and put points on the board. But Missy really needs to make that tag or that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

Again Missy rolled her shoulder in the nick of time and again the Canadian gave the referee a look of intense disapproval as she asked him if he was struggling with three. Valero confirmed the two once more and Valentina started to bring Missy up to her feet, wrapping her arm around her head once more as she set her up for a reverse DDT, holding her position for a couple of moments.

Zack: I don’t know what Valentina’s waiting on with this reverse DDT!

Mel: ...It’s Valentina? She’s maybe a little too good at showing off.

Holding it for too long as Missy kicked herself up into the air and drove a knee into her opponent’s head before the DDT could be delivered. Valentina kept her head held only for Missy to do it once more - driving another knee into her face, getting Lozano to release her that saw Missy land on her ass. The Leeds native forced herself to roll to her hands and knees as she tried to get her feet under her quickly only to find Valentina had regained her balance and moved towards her, grabbing a handful of the Leeds girls hair as she pulled her upright only for Missy to leave her feet, grab hold of the Canadian’s head and deliver a jawbreaker. Missy landed on her knees; Lozano staggered backwards, holding her jaw and off balance and the Englishwoman dove through Valentina’s legs and scrambled forward and into a dive that saw her tag in Cereza.

Mel: And she finally got that tag in! Was quite a well done one at that, it’s not often you see people diving through other’s legs to get somewhere.

Zack: Missy had no choice at this point. If she didn’t make it soon, England was going to be hitting the showers sooner than later.

The former Future Shock Champion stepped through the ropes and charged, head down, towards the former Femme For All contender, catching her in the gut with a spear. Cereza rolled to the side and came to her feet quickly before she cut off Valentina with a leg scissors into a DDT that saw her spike her head into the canvas. The Latin Goddess attempted to rise again, but as she did so the Liverpudlian hooked her arms into a Full Nelson before wrestling her upwards off her feet and into a Full Nelson bomb. Lozano’s eyes went wide, holding the small of her back as Cereza pushed her away. Slowly Valentina began to push up to her feet only for Ithavoll to already be on her feet, hooking her arms around her opponent’s waist from behind and delivered three German suplexes. Releasing after the third suplex, the wrestler from Liverpool rose quickly, measuring her up before falling on top of her with a cheerleader split leg drop and then rolled over to hook the leg to make the cover.

Zack: I’ve seen her use that leg drop before, I’m not sure the standing split does much more damage, but it could lead to England doubling up their points.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mel: THat makes two of us, but she thinks it’s a good idea so what not. In any case, it didn’t help much with getting the fall.

Valentina’s shoulder came up at the last second and Cereza nodded in acceptance of the count, coming to her feet and ran her hands up her legs from her ankle to her waist as Lozano began to push up. As soon as the Canadian got to her hands and knees, Ithavoll stepped up onto her back, hopping up onto her feet and dropped a leg down over her neck. Valentina slumped to the canvas only to be rolled onto her back and into another cover, her leg hooked once more.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Valentina is one of the most resilient women I’ve seen in some time. She can take one hell of a thumping, and still keeps coming back. Cereza hasn’t found the answer to the riddle of what it takes to keep her down for three.

Mel: Which is a crying shame, it quite often seems like that’s an easy riddle to solve. Which...actually makes perfect sense when you think about it.

The Canadian’s shoulder came up once more only to fall back to the canvas. Cereza checked the count with the referee who explained that it was a two count and that the shoulder came up and Cereza nodded as Valentina began to stir. Ithavoll stood back, watching her start to rise before she moved towards the ropes and as Lozano came fully to her feet Cereza flew towards her with an attempt to drive her back down to the canvas with a springboard seated senton only for Lozano to step back just in the nick of time and half catch her, half use her own momentum against her as she turned the move into a modified low powerbomb that spiked her spine first into the ring. Lozano staggered backwards taking a couple of moments to get her bearings. The Englishwoman twisting to her side her face a look of sheer pain as she brought her back up off the canvas. Slowly Cereza began to return to a vertical base only to get a boot to the gut from her opponent who grabbed hold of her wrists and used them to deliver a straight jacket neckbreaker slam.

Zack: Just devastating, and Lozano’s not done! Cereza’s already trying to get up...which is exactly what Valentina wants!

Mel: Most people at this point would be screaming at her not to do it. But I want her to, just because I love watching her get blasted.

Almost instinctively Cereza pushed upwards and again found Valentina waiting for her, the Canadian grabbing hold of her wrist and yanking her forward as she hoisted her up onto her shoulders and into a torture rack, putting more and more pressure on the spine as she took a couple of steps before finally she dropped down to a sitting position on the canvas to complete the torture rack drop. Valentina reached over her opponent to grab the ring ropes as she pulled herself upright and kept hold of the top rope for the Goddess Stomp Down, driving her boot into the nape of the neck and the spine of the face down Liverpudlian. Valero used the five count to break it up, getting Valentina to back momentarily only for her to go straight back towards Cereza, pulling her upright and away from the ropes before she scooped her up off her feet and slammed her down with a Death Valley Driver, hooking the leg for the cover after delivering it.

Zack: A Death Valley driver here in the chilly climes of St. Paul, and Canada may be about to get on the scoreboard!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel: Or maybe not! Tell you what though, that was as close as it was going to get!

At the very last moment, Cereza’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before it dropped down lifelessly to the mat. Lozano scowling at the referee who held two fingers up to her. The Ascension member rose to her feet and shook her head at him, demanding that he call the three count. He refused as he stuck to his guns and to the two count, Valentina still giving him a death stare before she finally turned her attention back to her opponent, the Liverpudlian having only managed to roll over onto her front and start trying to push herself upwards. Valentina bent down over her, paintbrush slapping the back of her head before she yanked her upwards. The crowd booed loudly as she mimed crushing a bug underneath her boot before she set Cereza up in a standing headscissors, dusting off her hands and just about to lift her upwards into a package powerbomb when Missy came flying from the top rope and caught her in the side of the head with a missile dropkick, staggering Lozano towards the Team Canada corner. Cade made the blind tag, Lozano not feeling it is as she was busy catching herself before she fell and took a half heartbeat to glare at Missy who waved her forward.

Zack: Now Cade’s making the blind tags, and Missy just said if you’re feeling froggy, jump Valentina!

Mel: Might as well! But again with the blind tag thing, I’m still waiting for chaos.

The Toronto born wrestler took the invitation, charging towards Missy and leaving her feet for the Priceless Kiss only for the short brunette to roll underneath the boot, come to her feet and send as Lozano turned Missy used her lower centre of gravity to her advantage as she sent her into the ropes with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Valentina hit the mat hard and took a couple of seconds to begin to rise but when she did, Missy was right there to catch her flush on the temple with a shining wizard to the side of the head, that caused her to hit the deck and roll out underneath the bottom rope before the referee shepherded Missy back to her corner. As this was going on though, Cade had entered the ring and advanced on Cereza as she began to stand up, driving her face first into the mat with a vicious half Nelson bulldog. Ithavoll had bounced on impact and landed on her back, where she sat up and received a Golden Goal style kick from Cade - only to her back instead of her chest. Cereza arched her back from the kick in agony, the Winnipeg born wrestler pulled the Team England competitor to her feet, applying a wrist lock to her before she pulled her forward and slammed a short arm elbow strike into her jaw. Cereza collapsed back to the canvas and Vanessa dove into the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Zack: There it is! The GOLDEN ELBOW RIGHT ON THE BUTTON! Cereza won’t get up from this! Canada, you’re going up by 3!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel: ...That was actually quite impressive. Not many people get up from that.

Before Valero could complete the three count, Missy had darted into the ring and delivered a stomp to the back of Cade’s head before she pulled the blonde upright and straight into a double underhook DDT. The referee tried to get Missy out of the ring, the brunette holding her hands up in submission as she headed towards her corner only to suddenly dart to the side as Cade pushed up to her hands and knees, leave her feet and deliver the Michief Maker curbstomp to the back of her head. Her smile getting wider and wider as she moved quickly back to her corner. As she stepped to the outside, Cereza and Cade both started to rise and Cereza managed to strike first as she drove her boot into Cade’s middle, grab her head and drive her downwards with the Platform Heel Trip Snap DDT. Instead of making the cover Ithavoll lay on the mat for a couple of seconds, trying to catch her breath before she started to push upwards once more; Cade doing likewise only for the Canadian to find herself pulled forward and into the Bouncer Drop kneeling facebuster. As Vanessa rolled over onto her back the wrestler from Liverpool threw herself on top of her to make the pin.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel: That was very almost the end and taking England to six points, but clearly not. Again, not many get up from that.

Zack: You can tell both teams feel like they are close to picking up that win for their respective countries.

The referee waved off the three count immediately as Cereza was dragged out of the pin and hauled outside of the ring by Valentina Lozano, who slid in underneath the bottom rope and charged towards Missy stood in the Team England corner, looking to catch her with the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick to the face only to miss as the Leeds born woman leaned backwards out of the way, losing her footing as she did so only to be caught by her manager as she fell. Valero got right in front of Lozano, backing her up across the ring as he threatened to disqualify her if she didn’t go back to her corner; the Canadian backing up slowly as she watched Christian Kincaid place his client gently on her feet at ringside from where she slowly walked back up the steps and took up her place in the corner. Lozano was still staring a hole through the diminutive brunette and had a look of anger on her face as she reached her corner, getting a wave and a smile from the Leeds born wrestler.

Zack: Oh, Missy’s running on adrenaline now! And once again, she’s inviting the “Latin Goddess” to try her luck!

Mel: ANd try it she will! Valentina thrives on people egging her on...usually ends up with said egg on her face, but she enjoys it all the same.

As the Torontonian stepped through the ropes, finally satisfying the referee, Cereza slid back in and pulled herself up to her feet using the ring ropes. Cade did likewise, getting her feet underneath her a step before her opponent and she spun around into the Golden Elbow catching her square in the jaw. Ithavoll fell back against the ropes as the discus elbow caught her before she bounced off them, staggering a couple of steps before collapsing. The Winnipeg born blonde fell to her knees, rolling her the stripper onto her back and made the cover hooking the leg.

Mel: It’s all broken loose now, and Vanessa could get what she needs here!

The count never came, however, as Missy had distracted the referee by coming into the ring. Lozano slapped her hand on the top turnbuckle in frustration as she tried (momentarily) to get his attention before she entered the ring. Missy quickly turning him around to cut her off. As he did so Missy made a beeline for the corner, climbing to the top rope and flew off with the Lil Miss Mischief frog splash that connected across Cade’s back and caused her to roll away and Lozano to shove Valero out of the way and charge towards Missy who dove out of the ring with Valentina in hotspot. Cereza meanwhile rolled over and threw her arm over her opponent’s chest. Valero diving into position as he started to make the count as Lozano almost caught Missy only to stop and try to make the save; Missy grabbing hold of her ankle to stop her.

Zack: Cade’s down, Valentina’s gonna….Not tonight, says Missy!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Mel: That was an almost moment, but almost is not enough! More points to England!

Cade rolled a shoulder a moment after the three count and onto her front, pushing Cereza away to her back as Valero called for the bell. Missy grinned as she slid past Valentina who had made it halfway into the ring and raised her hands into the air in victory.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of Cereza Ithavoll and Missy…. TEAM ENGLAND!!!

Zack: What a battle! England played double or nothing, and won tonight! And Missy’s got a date with my broadcast partner here at Sin & Sacrifice as England and Brazil have a battle all their own in Denver!

Mel: That we do...that we do. And if anything’s been proven tonight, it;s what we already know; I’m in for a long night against her.

Valero helped Cereza to her feet as Christian Kincaid slid into the ring and the official raised the hands of both of the victors while CK raised Missy’s hand; the duo celebrating their victory. On the big screen above the entrance ramp, the Global Wars scoreboard was displayed and England’s score ticked up by three before the show cut elsewhere.

Dance All Night

Velocity next finds itself in what looks like a dance club with quite a few bodies enjoying themselves on the dance floor. The camera pans around to see Christian Kincaid shaking his head at a waitress as she approaches and then turning his attention to the camera.

Christian: When people have big wins, some go to Disney World. Some go on elaborate vacations. But the Fast Track Champion? She hits the dance floor. See her over there?

He points towards the floor as we see Scarlett drawing attention from three guys as she moves between them.

Christian: After knocking Mandy in her first Fast Track defense, I have to admit she was getting prepared for her next defense against Ruby Tyler at Sin & Sacrifice. Because what is it I keep hearing? Oh yeah, she hasn’t pinned Ruby one on one, and Ruby does have that one meager victory over her she’s still clinging to. Fans tend to forget when she pinned two women at the same time at Unstoppable 8 to win the Fast Track Championship. And whose shoulders were on the canvas that the referee counted? That’s right, it was Ruby. So by that logic, she proved not only she can defeat Ruby...but she can do it with a lunatic in the match. But yet...here we are heading into Sin & Sacrifice.

He shakes his head as the camera mostly focuses on the Fast Track Champion enjoying herself and the attention she’s getting on the dance floor.

Christian: Normally as her manager, I’d have her training and preparing for this second defense. But the fact that I remember...and many seem to forget...that she not only beat Ruby two on one practically….I’m not going to push her too hard for this one on one defense. So she’s out having a good time, and maybe learning to lay off the vodka. Honestly, the one who should be preparing for this match the most? Yeah, that’s Ruby. Because after Sin & Sacrifice, all these fans who keep giving her outs won’t have any left. At Sin & Sacrifice, one of the two remaining losses on Scarlett’s list gets avenged with the Fast Track title on the line. And before you worry about it, Ruby, you don’t have to worry about me out there. I give you my word I’ll never lay a finger on you the whole match. Trust me, you’ll have all you can handle and a fair bit more just with the champion in Denver.

Christian looks back to Scarlett, indicating he’d like her to join him before she shoves past the guys on the dance floor and slides into the booth.

Scarlett: You know all that dancing, is actually pretty good cardio.. And so much more fun than the treadmill! As I’m sure you’ve already said though, it’s not like I need to work too hard before my next match. Winning has been coming pretty easily to me… after the rocky start I had when I first joined. I think even Ruby has figured that out herself. She’s not normally one for keeping that mouth of hers shut, but she has been oddly quiet about our upcoming match since I did exactly what I said I would at Unstoppable and beat both her and the overgrown orange haired troll doll. I can’t really blame her for wanting to save face though. I mean I wouldn’t want to be drawing attention to the the fact that I was about to lose out on the Fast Track Championship for the third time either… not that it would ever happen with me, since ya know, I won it on my first try.

Scarlett picks up a glass of clear liquid from the table and takes a drink before making a disgusted face and looking at Christian a little accusingly.

Scarlett: Eww… that’s water.

Christian: That was mine anyway, you hadn’t ordered anything. Besides that, you need to lay off the bottled stuff. Glass, not plastic.

He gives his cell phone a glance.

Christian: I think we should get back to the arena. Missy’s match starts in a little while, and she might not like you skipping it to dance.

Scarlett: Oops, my bad. I wonder if we get there in time will she actually let me fix her hair before she goes out. She really should be looking her best for when her and Cereza get more points on the board for Team England! Which, let’s face it, is a foregone conclusion, just like my Fast Track Championship retention at Sin & Sacrifice.  

Christian slid around and out of the booth before he was joined by the champion as they headed for the exit. On that, we cut back to the live broadcast.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:23:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:58:31 pm »

Maggie: The following is a non-titled match scheduled for one fall to the finish!

As “City on Lockdown” by Yellow Claw Ft. Lil Debbie (FFW Edit)  plays a large cloud of mist begins to spray up from the stage. It's a thick cloud that keeps building up on the stage as we also see the arena lights blinking in sync with the beat of the music. The lights don't stop blinking till we start hearing the first lyrics of the song

“Roof is blazing for me
Let that Motherucker Burn now...”

It's then that we see Nevaeh Summers eventually make her way through the mist with her arms spread out wide. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a globe and a “NS” in the center of it while “World's' scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom as she waltzes onto the stage.

Her manager Silas Mason is right behind her wearing his customary black suit, but a platinum tie to go along with what Nevaeh is wearing. He makes his way to the center of the stage while Nevaeh looked around the building with a smug expression.

Nevaeh makes her way to the center of the stage as now her logo appears right under her feet. She stands with her back to the ring as Silas stands by her side. Nevaeh begins shaking one arm slowly than the other. She rolls her neck slowly as Silas starts talking to her, but to where we can't hear a word shared between them. She begins nodding her head, getting more animated as the beat of the music picks up. She hears the lyrics...

“Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-
Bitch I'm on fire, we bout to burn the fucking club down”

When Nevaeh hears it she suddenly snaps around, arm stretched out wide, her head tilted up as she looks up at the ceiling. As she strikes this pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second.

With flames bursting around her we still see Nevaeh in her pose, her head tilted up towards the ceiling of the large stadium. The camera began running up towards where she and Silas stood till they were up close. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time, accompanied by Silas Mason, she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” Nevaeh Summers

As they make their way down the ramp we switch to an overhead view of Nevaeh and Silas walking down the ramp with the logo following along under them, the globe actually spinning as they do.

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops, stretching her arms out to the side. Silas now goes about removing her jacket for her as we see Nevaeh is wearing a leather Platinum and black strapped top. Nevaeh is also wearing platinum colored fingerless gauntlets.

Nevaeh stands there for a few moments before slowly removing the sunglasses and tossing them off to the side. She then quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets back to her feet. Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera and climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it as Silas makes his way into the background.. She now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and after a moment snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light as Silas stands resolute behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner. Silas gets on the ring apron and begins whispering to her as Nevaeh rolls her shoulders.

Silas breaks out into a wide grin as it seems there’s an entire SECTION in the front row suddenly raising signs and causing an utter ruckus, with ‘Silas For COO’, ‘The Man With The Plan’, ‘Mason Is Good’, ‘Mason is God’, and chanting...

Front Row Section: WE WANT SILAS! WE WANT SILAS! WE WANT SILAS! WE WANT SILAS!

Zack: Well... It looks as though there’s a few supporters to Silas Mason’s claim for Cody’s job. I didn’t think it was at all possible. Silas must have spent... Um, must have sent for them. They’re very loud, even with the rest of the arena drowning them out.

Mai: Trying to. I think a few of them have a few megaphones. I didn’t come here for this Zack. I came to ogle Nevaeh and watch her make light work out of Natalya...

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate, the [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE] Championship belt hanging low as she carries it nonchalantly. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first/And her/their opponent... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... FFW's No Surrender Champion... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, handing over the No Surrender Championship as she does.

Mai: She’s the No Surrender champion, the Error Of Nature... And too goddamn tall for my liking. I don’t trust tall people, Zack. Especially pretty tall people.

Zack: Well I’m sure the feeling is mutual from tall people, Mai... And short people, and medium sized people. Just people in general really.

DING! DING! DING!

Zack: That’s going to get annoying, very quickly here in this capacity crowd in the Xcel Center.

Melinda Davis motions for the competitors to begin as the much bigger Natalya comes gunning for Nevaeh who has to deftly sidestep out of the way before she does a split and hits a forearm strike in the back of Natalya’s knee! Demidov winces as Summers rolls backwards and stands up, waiting for Natalya to charge at her again. The big woman nearly catches her this time, causing her to have to try to chop Demidov again from the root, hitting a basement enzuigiri and catching Natalya again in the side of that right knee, causing her to wince. Once she’s down a knee, Nevaeh begins peppering her with left and right chops, quickly pressing the seven foot champion up against the turnbuckle and loosing out one chop after the next. She takes off towards the opposite turnbuckle and looks as though she’s coming back for a double knee press... But Natalya easily catches her and turns her around, smacking her into the turnbuckle! The World’s Finest lays there in the corner as Demidov tells the crowd to shush... Which they do all save for... Well...

SSSLLLLAAAAAPPPP!!!

Nevaeh bellows in agony as Natalya hits her with the MOTHER of all knife-edged chops, actually pulling her ring gear top down slightly just so she could nearly collapse her chest and ribs. The World’s Finest is down on all fours, a hand on her now BRIGHT RED and growing blue and yellow and all other unpleasant colors from a single, well placed chop from the seven footer.

Zack: In... In one move, the No Surrender Champion nearly caved Baby Peach’s front in! That’s why you don’t try to get into it with Natalya in a test of strength. This is what makes the No Surrender champion so dangerous. She happens to be one of the strongest opponents in the ring but also one of the most technically sound.

Mai: That means nothing for as long as Nevaeh picks those legs apart. Demidov’s reach, power, kickboxing acumen, technical skill? All of it flies in the face of Nevaeh fighting smart and quick as she has proven time and time and time again. Plus? I mean look at that ass.

Silas screams for Nevaeh to watch what she’s doing and to keep going for Natalya’s legs, but that turns out to be a little hard for the World’s Finest when she gets her arm lifted up in the air while she’s on all fours, and gets a nasty kick across the side of the head... Then another, then another, and then Natalya finishes it up with a heel drop on the top of Nevaeh’s head! The champion slumps face first, eyes wide as though she’s been hit by a goddamn truck as Natalya cracks her knuckles and begins to do a short hop on her feet, back and forth in that athletic pause before she takes off and punts Nevaeh right in the ribs, causing her to roll around in agony. Finally Natalya goes for the pin, the No Surrender champion pinning down both arms.

OOONNNNEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Nevaeh quickly kicks out before a two count can be made, and begins to crawl towards the ropes. Natalya goes after her but The World’s FInest basement dropkicks her in the same right knee and nearly sends her face first into the turnbuckle! The champ however reaches her arms out, stopping herself... Owing to her height as you’d suspect to which Summers’ curses her luck but doesn’t spent the time to do so, muttering a quick curse and comes with a back suplex... Struggling to launch Natalya overhead! Demidov however plants her feet, distinctly not letting Nevaeh launch her before she roughly shoves her back and spins her around before hitting her with a brutal looking german suplex. Nevaeh rolls on her back, stands up and then collapses into the corner, staring at Demidov in a daze as though she’s only just seen her like now.. What doesn’t help is of course...

Zack: I’m going to be hearing this in my nightmares, I think. It certainly hasn’t slowed Natalya down. The No Surrender champion is on a roll.

Mai: Pffft, she is what she eats. Look at that chunk. Nevaeh’s going to outpace her just any moment... Just... Just you wait.

Silas can be heard yelling over his front row section to Nevaeh that she needs to follow his plan to the letter as they discussed. A few of the people who are cheering him scream things like, “YOU TELL HER SILAS!” and “LISTEN TO HIM NEVAEH!” which certainly doesn’t help the blonde as Natalya reaches down to pull her up by the hair. The World’s Finest however gets a counter in, dropping on her back and swatting Natalya across the head with a stiff front flip kick, that sends her to the ground. Very quickly Nevaeh grabs Demidov’s legs and puts her into an inverted boston crab, akin to Steph Stefano’s Ratings Spike. Demidov reaches for the ropes, the No Surrender champion no fan at all at being pulled into a submission but too tall to roll through and counter. She begins to use her arms to pull herself towards the ropes and Nevaeh has to use her leg strength to try and drag Demidov back. It looks as though for every step Nevaeh takes back, Natalya gets two in forward with her arms... She grabs the ropes and Davis begins to make the count as Nevaeh holds onto it!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Zack: Nevaeh pulling out The Ratings Spike from a certain Witch of Wall Street and here Natalya gets up after that near disqualification call--

Mai: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!

What should be the crowd at least letting out a loud pop for Nevaeh hitting her signature, is instead buried by more ‘We Want Silas’ chants. There’s a look of exasperation on Nevaeh’s face as she took advantage of the No Surrender champion rising up to hit that leg drop bulldog. She drops to her knees and rolls Natalya over before collapsing on top of her as Davis slides into get the pin.

OOONNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Natalya kicks out this time but Nevaeh pins her down again!

OOONNNNEEEEE!!

NOPE!!

Zack: LOOK AT THE POWER OF NATALYA DEMIDOV!

There’s a look of horror on Silas’s face... And a cheer going off like a shot as Natalya quite literally POWERS Nevaeh up and on her shoulders through that pin. She stands up, The World’s Finest on her shoulders and trying desperately to get off. She tries to hop off, to hit a DDT, to jump behind Natalya, to do much of anything to escape the seven foot error in nature, but Natalya isn’t having any of it. The No Surrender champion begins to walk around with her on her shoulders, stepping around... Before she takes off and military presses Nevaeh up in the air before letting her crash land on the mat in absolute pain. She begins to roll around on the mat, her eyes wide as she lands on her chest, before Natalya reaches down and grabs her by the hair, dragging her to the corner. Summers’ begins peppering the back of Natalya’s right knee with punches to slow her down and when she finally gets released she leaps and dropkicks Natalya OVER the ropes, landing on her feet! Nevaeh quickly runs towards the ropes, rebounds and SUICIDE DIVE DROPKICKS Natalya towards the barricade, sending her back first!

Or she would have if not for the fact that y’know, Natalya quite literally caught her legs under her arm... Just one arm and let Nevaeh hang on her back, eyes wide and in horror as Natalya stares at her, wondering what she was hoping to try there. She attempts to loosen her legs, and then sweep her legs around the throat of Natalya but Demidov has no part of it and jerks Nevaeh out from the third and second rope and swings her, baseball batting her into the barricade.where Summers lays on the ground, hugging her ribs in agony. Natalya hobbles towards her however, looking as though she’s taken more than damage from her right leg. She reaches down and grabs The World’s Finest by the hair and shoves her through the ropes. She steps over the ropes and begins to walk towards her in menacing fashion. Summers attempts to fight her off, but Demidov quickly grabs her by the legs and quickly pulls her into the Inverted Cloverleaf! Nevaeh’s is a face of agony as Natalya uses those sizable arms to wrap her legs in a knot before she uses her legs as well to put a squeeze on Nevaeh’s waist, nearly three hundred pounds wrapped around her legs and refusing to let her move towards the ropes!

Zack: RUSSIAN TORTURE ALPHA! The No Surrender Champion has Nevaeh trapped and nowhere to go! Where can she go! How can she escape!?

Mai: I DON’T KNOW! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS! GET OFF MY BACK! THAT’S MY PURSE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!

Referee Davis asks Nevaeh if she wants to give up, if she wants to tap out. The World’s Finest pulls at her hair, in utter pain as she tries to reach for the ropes, but the pain seems to be growing too much for her... The cheers however begin to turn to boos and Natalya seems to realize this as she lets go and stands up...

Only to eat a superkick by Sophia Pike!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner by disqualification... NATALYA DEMIDOV!!

Zack: Natalya knew that something had changed when the tone of the crowd changed but that didn’t stop her from getting caught with a superkick and nnooo! DAMNIT! NOT A SPACE NEEDLE!

Pike doesn’t need to do anything else beside roll the seven footer over to get the armbar in, wrenching her arm with ferocity and a cold look on her face as David tries to pull Sophia off after telling her to leave the No Surrender champion alone! Pike keeps wrenching the hold however as Nevaeh rolls out of the ring, a hand on her leg as she sits on the apron as Silas tears into her for not finishing the damn match. Two more referees come out to the ring and all three of them now are trying to pull off the Queen of King County but she has zero fucks to give as she tries to tear the No Surrender champion’s arm out of her socket, wrenching all the way back until the referees threaten to get Samantha Star out here with Davis already rolling out of the ring. By now Sophia lets go, hands up as she looks down at Natalya, hugging her arm against her chest. One of the refs try to hand Natalya her title... But Pike grabs it... And holds it up to the boos of the crowd.

With a look of satisfaction, even though Natalya is victorious, Pike throws it down at her before muttering, ‘keep it warm for me’ as she rolls out of the ring. She walks past Silas, who stares daggers at her... Until Sophia looks at him... To which he hides behind Nevaeh. As we cut to commercial...

Once more.

With feeling.

Raven On Location

The words “Pre-Recorded” appear before Raven Knight appears on the screen. Her smirking face anyway, as the camera is zoomed in quite closely.

Raven: Sorry it’s taken me a little while to get back to you, Mallory. Been a little busy lately, but don’t worry, that doesn’t mean I forgot about you. Quite the contrary actually. See, I had to figure out how I could make it up to you since I saw and heard that you’d been looking for me. I can only assume you either wanted to thank me for my little gift that you found on the day of my FFW debut… or that you wanted to apologise for blaming me for your inability to beat Kaylee over in SVW. Either way, I thought I would do you a favor and come to you. Unfortunately, you don’t seem to be home…..

The camera pans out to show Raven sitting leisurely on a deep purple sofa. One denim clad leg crossed over the other.

Raven: …don’t worry though. I let myself in.   

She gives a little chuckle as she runs her hand across the sofa.

Raven: It’s quite a cosy place you three have here… I gotta ask, just between us girls, what is the deal there? Do you and Gillie have like a timeshare deal going on with Jake, do you draw straws…. I bet that’s it isn’t it? Both of you hoping not to get the short straw and get stuck with him. I mean he’s hardly an Adonis is he? Let me guess… he has a great “personality”. Enough about that for now though, I don’t have enough brain bleach on hand to deal with that kinda mental image.

Pulling her silver zippo lighter out of her pocket she starts to flick it open and closed. Letting the flame light but extinguishing it after a few seconds each time.

Raven: There’s not many people that choose to have a deep purple sofa in their home. Did you guys lose a bet or something? The problem with most furniture like this is it’s all so flammable.. You want to be careful with that. It would be such a shame if something were to accidentally happen to upset your happy home.

The screen momentarily goes black, and when it comes back, Raven is seen going from room to room. Opening drawers and cupboards. Picking things up with a sneer or a grin before putting them back. Generally just making herself at home and amusing herself looking at smiling pictures of Gillie, Mallory and Jake. Finally the little montage stops and Raven is now in the garage, looking around with a grin.

Raven: I’m guessing this is where you kept your truck, Mallory… well, before it met it’s smoky end. It’s such a shame what happened to that. It really was evident just how much work had gone into that truck. And,without it in here filling the void, it feels a little empty… cold…

She picks up a container at random, letting the camera see the flammable label. Before pouring a little on a picture of Jake and Gillie chatting - it’s obvious from the photo that it’s been taken backstage at one of the shows and that they didn’t know it was being taken.

Raven: I could very easily change that for you, you know. I’d be able to warm it up in here in a matter of seconds…

Raven flicks open her lighter again, this time not extinguishing the flame straight away. She touches the flame to the photograph and drops it to the floor, letting the flame take hold properly.

Raven: …the only problem is, these things can get out of hand so easily. Even if you’re extra careful.

She stomps on flame putting it out and leaving a slight scorch mark on the floor and the photograph charred but just able to make it out.

Raven: After all, we all know just how easily accidents happen, don’t we?

With that Raven chuckles and walks out leaving the scorched and charred photograph on the floor. The camera focuses on it for a second before it fades to black.

Under New Management

Velocity headed backstage, and there we find a trio standing in front of the show logo. A very pleased looking Kyle Kilmeade stands between both halves of the Brazilian Storm, “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador & Mel Avilo.

Kyle: You know what the mark of a great team is? When they can work together just as well as they can with virtually anyone else. That’s certainly the case with the Brazilian Storm, whom I am now happy to say I manage both halves. You saw it yourself on Breaking Point. Despite having very little in common with Nevaeh Summers, they once again joined forces. And they once again proved that while the BSX may climb a ladder quickly, they have still never pinned or submitted the Brazilian Storm. Of course, Bianca here got a bit of a war wound from it…

Kyle gestures down to Bianca’s bruised chest, or what we see of it from her top. Bianca growls audibly as she rubs the bruise softly.

Bianca: Miko Ayano probably had something hidden there, because those chops were clearly loaded. One doesn’t freaking open a gash with slaps to the chest, and if anyone thinks it’s funny to see my boobs black and blue and bruised, you step right up and get some!

Mel puts a hand on her partner’s shoulder in an attempt to calm her.

Mel: She’s right, you know. There was, quite clearly, something amiss with those chops. Like maybe she’s had steel plates put in her hand or something. Which isn’t actually illegal since it’s a part of her body, but still one hell of an advantage to have. Not that it matters in the scheme of it though, we, along with Nevaeh, went out and did exactly what we said we would do; pick up points for Brazil, put down the Express AGAIN - and Miko to boot - and keep going for what is ours. Can’t argue with facts, guys.

Kyle: As your new manager, I am happy to inform you both that I have talked with management and there is a freeze on all Unity defenses till you both get your rematch. And it has been promised after Sin & Sacrifice, since at least ¾ of you and the BSX are going to be busy that night. Actually, I confirmed that with Cody earlier before the show.

Bianca: Sounds about fair. Because if last Breaking Point showed something, it’s what we’ve already talked before. Andi and Kaoru may have wins over us in singles matches, but as a team, Mel and I are unstoppable. And since we were not pinned or made to submit to lose the Unity Championships to the Express, I believe it’s time for our superiority to be proven once and for all. And I guess, since Team Brazil is the only one not wrestling for points tonight… The rest of the teams in the Global Wars series should take this opportunity to get a head start… OR at the very least get on the board before Mel and I begin our total domination.

Mel: They absolutely should. Think of it this way; what kind of hell would it create if the Unity Champions were also in Global Wars? You know, just saying that we are, hands down, one of the best two teams in the company and competing for national pride? That’d be fucking awesome and we all know it would.

Kyle: Let’s be honest, these two ladies would have won it last year. And what  a waste when half the team is going to be the first in company history to have to let a PYP contract expire because she waited too long and got injured. Well boohoo. This year, the rightful team WILL win the Series. And whether you’re Missy or Kelly, you can expect both girls will be looking to add 10 points in the same night in their matches at Sin & Sacrifice. And the bruised “Typhoon” here will get the shot to regain her Fast Track title against either Scarlett or Ruby Tyler.

Bianca smirks and nods confidently.

Bianca: At the end of the day, FFW knows we’re on another level. And it won’t be long until we write our names in history AGAIN. How? You name it: two-time Unity Champs… two-time Fast Track Champ… Global Wars winners… We’re covering all bases, baby, and we’re the only ones that could possibly pull it off, because we’re the closest thing to perfection you’ll EVER see!

That said, Bianca stops for the gun show, flexing her biceps and planting a kiss on them. Mel smirks and nods.

Mel: We truly are, and it’s going to be beautiful. FOr us at least. I’d love to see everyone’s faces here when they realise what they’ve just witnessed after Global Wars...when we have done everything that we said we are going to do.

Bianca: And when it happens… It won’t be like we didn’t warn you!

Mel: Except...you’ll complain about that anyway. Because there’s always SOMETHING to complain about. Which is just sad. But the norm, so whatever.

A quick graphic promoting both of their matches at Sin & Sacrifice follows before the show heads elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:28:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 04:00:12 pm »

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Here we go, some more Global War points are on the line as Scotland takes on America, Erica vs. Savannah!

Mai: You know what I just realized is cute? America has Erica in the name!

Zack:...thank you for that Mai.

The bell rings, and both women move to the center of the ring and lock up, both forcing the other back until Savannah puts more power into her legwork and pushes Erica back into the ropes. Savannah goes for a chop but Horton lunges at Taylor with a headbutt that sends her stumbling back, allowing Erica to hit Savannah with a pele kick that floors the former NS Champion. Savannah is quick to get back up, but Erica smashes her forearm into Taylor’s face, dazing her briefly enough for Erica to hit a Russian Legsweep on her!

Zack: Erica is showing that Scottish fighting spirit, headbutting Savannah away to put up that combo!

Mai:...The Scots have fighting spirit?

Savannah gets herself back to her feet, while Erica stalks over her. Once Taylor is in a standing position Erica locks her arms around her from behind, trying for a German suplex, only for Savannah to grab her arm and slip behind Horton into a hammerlock. Erica grunts as Taylor tightens the hold, trying to elbow Savannah in the face. But the Vegas born blonde tilts her head away from the shots, and as Erica gets too close to her liking Savannah shoves the Scot forward, rushing at her with a bulldog to the mat! Savannah rolls Erica over and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO

Erica kicks out, while Savannah looks mildly annoyed. She backs away, waiting for Erica to get up, and the second Horton is on her knees Taylor goes for a Shining Wizard that nails Horton hard in the face!

Zack: Taylor had the right idea in countering Erica with that hammerlock, and it’s paying off for her!

Mai: As if I doubted her!

Savannah grabs Erica by the hair and forces the Scottish blonde to her feet. Not letting go of her hair Taylor tosses Erica into a corner, and rushes at her with a Yakuza kick to the face, causing Erica’s head to bash off the top turnbuckle! Savannah throws repeated punches to her face, then grabs Erica by the hair again, rolling her to the floor with a snapmare. Savannah takes this opportunity to hop onto the top turnbuckle, awaiting Erica to get up off the floor. Once Horton is standing, Taylor waits for Erica to turn around, and leaps off with a missile dropkick...but Erica collapses back to the mat, and Savannah’s back hits it hard! Savannah is grabbing her back while Erica stumbles to her feet, a grin on her face as she seems pleased with that maneuver.

Zack: Savannah almost had Erica with that dropkick, but Horton was too ahead of her opponent and dropped the second she saw it coming!

Mai: Yeah, because she’s not psychic or anything!

Zack: She isn’t.

Mai: I know that!

Horton grabs Savannah by the head, dropping her elbow over Taylor’s head before whipping her into the ropes. Erica goes for a clothesline, but Savannah ducks under! Taylor bounces back off the opposite end, attempting her own clothesline that Erica ducks under as well. Horton stays behind Savannah, wrapping her arms around Taylor again and successfully hitting a bridged German suplex! The referee goes for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

Savannah gets her shoulder off the mat, but Erica grabs her by the arm and starts to deliver repeated MMA style kicks to Taylor’s legs, working her way up to her ribs until Taylor finds herself backed into a corner.

Zack: Erica’s starting to get Bubbly with things as she tries to end it with Savannah!

Somehow Savannah finds the strength to fight back, jabbing at Erica’s face until she’s out of the corner. Taylor attempts to lift Erica with a brainbuster, but the Scot slips out from behind and hops up to connect with a Backstabber! Erica goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...ERICA HORTON!!

Zack: And with that Scotland gets on the board with three points.

Mai: Yeah, well, whoop-de-doo. I’m sure Savannah will be glad her partner has a match tonight. I bet Sheevy is feeling red in the face after all this, somehow.

Erica has her hand raised, and we fade to the next segment.

We Want Silas

After a brief commercial for Sin & Sacrifice, the next image we see is the owner of the company walking in quite the hurry through the locker room areas before she (and the camera) find themselves outside the door of “The World’s Finest” before giving it a firm knock. As she knocked yelling could be heard coming from the other side of the door, but it soon quieted. A moment later the door swung wide open with Silas screaming..

Silas: WHO THE HELL IS BOT….

Silas now paused, a smile coming across his face as he saw just who was standing there.

Silas: Oh why hello there Sammy. Excuse me for the outburst, emotions getting the better of me..and Nevaeh for that matter. Frustrating night, I’m sure you can understand.

Samantha: Miss Star.

She corrects him before she continues.

Samantha: I’d like to know what was going on out there with those people carrying signs and making a spectacle on your behalf. I don’t appreciate the audience trying to make themselves the show instead of the talent.

Silas looked at her flabbergasted, almost shocked she would accuse him

Silas: Sammy..I mean Miss. Star I assure ya had no idea that was going ta happen out there right now. Yes I encouraged people ta show their support, but by no means did I have anything ta do with that. I’m guessing some people just got so passionate about wanting me in that position that they got overzealous. Alittle out of control, but hey they want ta see as COO. Can we really be mad at fans showing strong support for someone? I mean that’s kinda the nature of this whole business ain’t it? Like if they passionate about me getting the spot they’d surely be passionate about the whole product, right?

Samantha: Well the next time they try to take over my show by making a spectacle of themselves, they and their signs will be escorted out of the arena.

Silas: i will make sure ta let the people know ta temper their enthusiasm. But if I may add that was far from the worst thing ta happen here tonight. They want ta see a firm hand in control, someone who wants ta help the brand ya helped develop grow. I know I ain’t Mr. Popular around here, but I get results. All I’m asking for is a chance ta properly show ya that I am just the right person for the job. That Starla McCloud, she ain’t cut out for it. I don’t even think she’s a real doctor. Trust me I know all about fake doctors who think they can help people. I’m the guy ya need Miss Star. I can help ya.

Samantha: So far, the only results you have shown since wanting the job is how a bunch of fans can make an ass of themselves on my show. What precisely do you think you’d bring to the table that no one else does, Mr. Mason?

Silas responded by tapping the side of his head

Silas: This mind Miss. Star. This mind is as sharp as a tack when it comes ta business. Everywhere I have gone and mentored has become a superstar in this industry. I’m about being the best. Not one of the best, THE best. I know you’re the same way. I know ya want FFW ta be the premier wrestling company in the world. Forget genders and all that. Talent is what defines a company and this company is right there, I’m the guy who can push it over the edge. Look at the work I’ve done with Nevaeh the past few years. The success speaks for itself. I’ve helped launch her career high and mighty. Imagine what I could do overseeing the whole roster?

Samantha: The fact that no one but your client seems to think well of you. And since those people made a spectacle of themselves, I’ve had more than one roster member let me know they’d prefer not to see you in charge of anything. Frankly, none of them trust you...at least those who have spoken with me.

Silas shook his head

Silas: They not seeing the big picture. I’m the guy for this company. I am a leader, a motivator. I’m Bill Belichick but better. I can help this company. I am dead serious about wanting this job. All I want is an interview. Tell ya what I’ll show ya how great a leader I am. How bout if Nevaeh beats Takata at the ppv, which she will,  ya give me a formal interview for the position?

The owner looks both surprised and somewhat skeptical of the idea.

Samantha: Exactly how does that prove you deserve an interview? And how does Miss Summers feel about this deal you’re trying to make?

Silas acted cool as could be

Silas: it would show that I have my talent primed and ready ta go. I’m telling ya I have helped Nevaeh grow so much as a competitor. Her winning would just be more proof that me and her are the greatest duo ta ever step foot in this business. It would show that I am the leader I say I am. And quite frankly it show how big an impact we’ve had for ya company. And Nevaeh is more then happy ta do this. She wants me as COO more than anyone else.

Samantha: I’d like to hear that from her personally, if you don’t mind.

Silas smiled now

Silas: oh why of course not. One second

Silas now turned to look back into the room.

Silas: Nevaeh come over here please. The wonderfully talented Miss Star would like a word with ya real quick. I know yer upset, channel the anger for the ppv. Now come on over here...please

Silas acted sympathetic as Nevaeh soon walked out of the room, looking worn out and tired with an icebag on her neck. She looked at Silas, who wrapped an arm softly around her shoulders, then at Samantha.

Silas: Now Nevaeh ya know how I’m a gambler and I just..I made a deal here with alot riding on it. I offered that if ya beat Takata, and I know ya will, she’d give me a formal interview for the COO position. She wants ta know how ya feel about that. Go ahead and tell her how ya feel.

Nevaeh listened to what was just said and kept a blank face. She looked at Samantha, The owner studied Nevaeh’s expression, and it was clear that she was even more skeptical than she had been just a moment ago. It was seeing Samantha staring at her this way that Nevaeh started nodding her head

Nevaeh: I’m good with it. Whatever helps Silas get an interview for the position I’m willing to do. He deserves it Miss Star.

Silas seemed touched by her comments, holding Nevaeh closer to him. The look of skepticism only grew on the owner’s face as she listened to Nevaeh.

Samantha: Are you absolutely sure, Miss Summers?

Nevaeh stared at her boos, form conviction in her tone as she spoke.

Nevaeh: Of course Miss Star, you have my word.

Samantha: Very well then. If Nevaeh defeats Andi in Denver at Sin & Sacrifice, I’ll make sure you get scheduled for an interview for the COO position in October.

Silas seemed elated

Silas: Thank you Miss Star. Ya ain’t gonna regret this. I’m gonna blow yer mind with the vision I have for this company. Ya ain’t gonna regret it, I assure ya of that.

The redhead still looked very skeptical of what she heard before she turned on her heel, and headed away from them. Silas and Nevaeh watcher her leave before Silas looked at Nevaeh with a smile and held her closer. Nevaeh just remained with a blank expression on her face.

Bringing The Best

Ronan Hardiman’s “Warriors” hits the speakers, bringing about cheers from the crowd. From the back emerges the FFW Champion, Jo McFarlane. Around her waist is her belt...but there is another belt across her left shoulder.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time, please welcome your FFW Champion, Jo McFarlane!

The redhead makes her way down the ramp, high fiving fans on her way down. Reaching the bottom, she takes microphone from Maggie, and then pulls herself onto the apron to head into the ring between the bottom and middle ropes. Being small must suck sometimes. The music dies, and Jo brings the microphone to her lips, making a gently shushing sound, to quiet the fans.

Jo: Two weeks ago...you know what, let’s address the other elephant in the room before we get into the big one. Yes, I am holding two belts. And one of them looks distinctly like the Evolution Championship. And that’s because it is.

She looks to her shoulder, where the belt sits.

Jo: Now, this is not the belt that sits backstage with Samantha Star at this moment. This is mine. This is the replica that was given to me because I was your Evolution Champion. There is a reason that I have brought it with me. There is a reason that I have this sitting on my shoulder right now. And that reason is what happened two weeks ago.

~ ~ ~

Courtesy of FFW Velocity - August 31, 2017

Maggie: Here is your winner...ANDI TAKATA!

Zack: There you have it folks! Another main event in the bag before Global Wars, and both Unity champions have a victory over Eileen Amaro!

Mai: Oh fuckin’ yay…

As the crowd makes plenty of noise for Andi, they all notice as Samantha Star heads towards the ring. Just as the referee is about to hand Eileen her title back, Samantha tells her to give it to her instead.

Zack: Hang on a minute. Samantha Star has come to ringside, and she’s….

Mai: She’s telling the referee to give her the Evolution title!

The official hands it to the owner, who secures it under her arm before asking for a microphone.

Samantha: Congratulations, Miss Takata! Since Miss Amaro ‘feels nothing’ for this title, then she won’t mind at all if I repossess it. Effective immediately, Eileen Amaro is no longer the FFW Evolution Champion…

This draws a huge pop from the crowd.

Samantha: And right here in two weeks on Velocity, Kaoru Asaka will meet Steph Stefano for this title to crown the next Evolution champion!

Andi looks a bit surprised, to say the least. But the live crowd eats it up as Samantha heads towards the back with the Evolution Championship under her arm.

~ ~ ~

We cut back to the champion, who has a look of sheer disgust on her face.

Jo: It is not the fact that Eileen was stripped of her belt that angers me; she earned that. What angers me is that she allowed her own hatred, disdain for me and my accomplishments to consume her so much that this happened at all. That she had the gall to disrespect not just the championship, but all of you, and everyone to ever hold it. Which includes my opponent in two weeks time. You can see it in the back, can’t you? That little woman who thinks she is the be all and end all of professional wrestling thinking “THIS is what angered you? Not what happened in that battle royal in SVW? Not every potshot I’ve ever thrown at you?” The answer is no because I’ve been hearing how I’m mooching off my father and my sisters since I was fucking sixteen years old, and I am now twenty-five. You’re gonna need to come up with better than that to piss me off. I’m not interested in proving people wrong with that; so far as I care, I’ve done that already, time and time again. I’m not here because of Samantha, or Valerie, or Cody, or my dad. I’m here because I worked to be here. What angers me is watching as something I worked for, something Leona worked her ass off for - almost literally - and many other people before her. It’s the disrespect that angers me. The Evolution Championship may hold a lot of weight within this company, but  we all want to be the ones at the top. Only a fool would claim otherwise.

She rolls her eyes, and turns towards a turnbuckle to place her replica belt on it. As she brings the microphone back to her lips, the war drums of “Aztec Temple” assault the sound system. As the pan flutes kick in with the melody, the other former Evolution Champion, the one Jo mentioned by name, joins the conversation: not wearing her commemorative Evolution Championship belt unlike the FFW Champion, Leona Vega comes out with a smile on her face as she nods at her Sin and Sacrifice opponent. Jo nods and gives a small smile as the Aztec Warrior makes her way down to the ring, a microphone of her own on her hand. Only after she climbs the steel steps and walks into the ring, her music dies down.

Leona: I… I couldn’t just sit back there as a spectator, I’m sorry, Jo. But… You’re right. I’m mad too. Because that championship…

She points at the replica belt sitting on the turnbuckle.

Leona: That which we’ve worked so much and so hard for, that which we shed blood, tears and sweat for… It couldn’t possibly be disrespected. Because that very championship is the gateway for all talent that wants to be at the top, and while I can’t speak for you, I can say in no uncertain terms that it was an honor and a privilege to be blessed not only with the FFW Evolution Championship but also the FFW Television Championship and share the spotlight with as many young talented up-and-comers as I could, with as many hungry and extremely capable wrestlers such as yourself, because this is what being a champion is all about! Raising up the stakes and setting the bar of excellence for all of those who want to be big in this job! You and I, Jo; we know what it means to hold such a prestigious championship like that, and it makes me sick to my stomach to know that someone whose name was once synonymous with that very belt now takes it as a demotion.

Leona is now grimacing, but it’s clearly not at Jo. There’s a pause on the Mexican wrestler’s train of thought before she continues.

Leona: The irony of all this is not lost on me. Because Eileen Amaro was once an inspiration. When she held the Evolution Championship for the first time, she was the BOMB! I remember it well! Chaos Theory, the Elimination Chamber that she went all the way through, fending off against five of FFW’s hungriest competitors! She walked in as the champion, she walked OUT as the champion! THAT is a role model! And when I was put in my Trial by Fire, when I was suggested that I should defend the Television Championship every other show, against anyone who was put in my way, without complaints or cop outs? THAT was what I was inspiring myself on! So if any of you girls in the back want to disrespect a championship belt like the Evolution Championship was disrespected two weeks ago… You will most certainly find an enemy in me.

Jo nods her head in agreement.

Jo: There is no more a grievous sin to commit in wrestling than besmirch the belts you hold. But tonight is not about her, it is about Steph and Kaoru, and I wish them both the best in what’s to come, we both know that they will do what they know they should, regardless of who wins. But there is one other...rather large thing that we need to talk about while we are here. And that is the subject of us. This belt, the one that sits around my waist...that’s what we’re interested in, that’s a big part of what you’re paying money to see in two weeks. And I don’t need to ask if I’m right, because I know that I speak for us both that you guys will be given the best match that we can give you...and more importantly, the match that was promised to you six months ago, oddly enough for the Evolution Championship.

She looks at Leona and grins.

Jo: Funny how this works.

Leona: And we’ve come full circle.

Leona grins right back at Jo and nods.

Leona: There’s so much I could say about our history right now, Jo, but I guess the only thing that really matters is that this match… It’s been written in fate that it was gonna have to happen at one moment or the other, wasn’t it? It was the Evolution Championship who set us up for this after all. You were the one who set the sun on my Evolution Championship reign and.. In hindsight, whoever left that three-way match with the belt, whichever way it ended up like, it would’ve been a proper result. And now, here we stand. You, the Undisputed FFW Champion. Me… Well, I guess I finally got the monkey off my shoulder when I finally defeated Nevaeh Summers. Two women oddly similar when it comes to their history and upbringing. You, a third-generation wrestler; me, second-generation. The both of us did the spectacular with their own championships, both of us at the very peak of our physical prowess and our careers. But…

Leona looks away from Jo as she paces around the ring.

Leona: But… I don’t think I could’ve asked for a greater blessing than to face you of all people in such a stage of our careers. You’re not just an incredible wrestler. You’re an incredible person. A role model, really, when you think about it: how you put your heart into everything you do, and you don’t let the naysayers and the, ah, how’m I going to put them-- the “family-ists” get to you. You, Jo, are my role model. And I couldn’t be more honored.

Jo: I thought Valerie was your role model?

The redhead grins and chuckles, still watching Leona, as she opens her arms and says out of the microphone (even if the cameras can still pick it up), “What? I’m only allowed one?” as she sticks her tongue out.

Jo: But yes, there are points to be made in here. Many of the things you’ve just said about me, you could put into yourself. No one could do what you did last year without being as hard working, tenacious and maybe just a little stubborn. And you did all those things. It was only through bad luck that you didn’t find yourself coming into the new year with the big one. Not that it matters now, you’ve gotten yourself back here and that’s what we’re going to do in two weeks. We are going bring the house down, and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn’t know very much about us.

Leona shakes her head negatively.

Leona: Don’t call it bad luck. It was what it had to be. My time with the Evolution Championship was up, and you took it. Nevaeh’s time with the FFW Championship was up with Caroline took it. And now it’s your time. And come Sin and Sacrifice it will be our time to set the bar higher still, and show FFW… And this amazing crowd, here and Saint Paul and all over the world…

Insert cheap pop here, as Leona points to the belt around Jo’s waist.

Leona: … that THAT championship around your waist right now deserves nothing short of the absolute best we can bring to the ring. And you, Jo, deserve the best of me when we walk into the ring in Denver.

Jo nods her head.

Jo: We deserve the best of each other. These people in this arena who will likely watch at home, and those who watch in whatever manner they can on the night of the pay per view do too. And that’s what they’ll get in two weeks. But I gotta warn you, Leona.

She looks dead into the challenger’s eyes now.

Jo: That I did this to you six months ago. When the odds were in no one’s favour. I’ll do it again.

Leona chuckles and nods.

Leona: The circumstances are different but your drive is the same. This is something about you that I absolutely love.

That’s when the Mexican wrestler extends her hand at Jo for a handshake without saying much. The smirking champion, knowing who her adversary is, gladly takes up on the offer, as the two wrestlers shake hands, for the crowd’s delight. But then the unexpected happens: Leona tugs Jo’s arm and lls her really close, the two women almost touching foreheads nowpulls them to square up to each other, grinning at the FFW Champion. Finally, she brings the mike up to her lips again.

Leona: Sound. The. Whistles.

That’s when Leona releases Jo’s hand, and literally drops the mic. Jo pulls back, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

Jo: Guess I walked into that one.

The two wrestlers shake hands again. For real this time. “Warriors” starts to play again as Jo grabs her replication title and the two wrestlers head to the back, and we go somewhere else.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:43:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 04:01:01 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to ringside with a spotlight over Maggie Rourke, who is standing in the center of the ring.

Zack: It’s main event time, and we’re about to crown a brand new Evolution Champion. We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and we’re sticking with this one till it’s over. I’ll be joined momentarily by Christian Kincaid. Take it away, Maggie.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the Global Wars series. And it is for the vacant FFW Evolution Championship!

The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.

"Let's go."

The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky. The lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising up her arms upwards and then outward, like an explosive cloud.

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.

Zack: Kaoru Asaka earned this match by being the first person to run the Fast Track title through 4 defenses. Tonight’s the night for the “Atomic One”, and you can see she has her game face on.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd over her newspaper. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the now rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California and weighing in tonight at 170 pounds... She is THE WITCH OF WALL STREET... THIS IS *THE* STEPH STEFANO!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked witch of wall street stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed  as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal. Christian hops down, and heads over to the booth.

Zack: Steph Stefano went through a grueling 2 out of 3 falls war at Unstoppable 8, and came up just a hair short in capturing the title. She has another opportunity here though. Christian, welcome to the booth.

Christian: Glad to be here. I don’t expect too much chicanery from Kaoru, so I figured I was safe to come over here and talk about this match with you.

Referee Jennifer Stringer holds up the vacant Evolution Championship overhead before handing it off to Maggie before she leaves. The referee checks both women, and then calls for the bell. It’s clear early that the crowd is largely split between them as they head to the center. Steph and Kaoru shake hands. Both of them look over to the Evolution Championship on the table, and back to one another before Steph surprises Kaoru with a shoulder tackle that drives her backwards full speed into the corner. Stefano begins driving her shoulder into Asaka’s body repeatedly, trying to drive the wind out of her as Kaoru hammers shots across her back. But the thrusts take effect finally before the brunette leans up, and catches her with an uppercut to the chin. Steph fires her across to the far side, and connects with a corner clothesline as Kaoru hits the turnbuckles. A fireman’s carry into a fallaway slam sends her out of the corner onto the canvas.

Christian: This is part of the advice I gave Steph, Zack. She had to try to catch Kaoru by surprise at the outset, and maybe throw her off her game. Or just throw her around, which works too.

Zack: She’s executing with aplomb right now with that fallaway slam. Stefano seems like she’s trying to knock the wind...and anything else...out of Kaoru with this early offense.

As Kaoru started to get up, Steph followed her in and began to stomp away at her lower back with one boot. She finally hoisted her to her feet with a rear waistlock before throwing her with a belly to back suplex that saw Asaka bounce off the ropes before she landed on the back of her head. The former Evolution Champion dragged her by the feet away from the ropes, and looked to apply her reverse Boston crab, but Asaka brought her knees into her body and caught Steph with blistering right hands to the head. It rocked Stefano backwards as Kaoru got to her feet finally, and connected with a spinning backfist that dropped Steph to a seat on the canvas. Asaka got her wits about her, and began firing joshi-style kicks to her chest and then her back before a basement dropkick to the chest put her down flat.

Zack: Steph was about to lock in that Boston crab variation she likes to use, but Kaoru had it well spotted and immediately fought out of it.

Christian: That doesn’t surprise me. Kaoru is as much of a student as she is a veteran. I have no doubt she’s watched dozens of Steph’s matches, and has a lot of her offense scouted.

As Stefano started to get up, Kaoru grabbed her into a Muay Thai clinch where she drove knee lifts into her face repeatedly. Several connected before Stefano stumbled around, only to get caught into a full nelson slam. A diving headbutt followed that before she grabbed the outside leg for a quick cover, which Stringer responded to immediately.

ONE!

TWOOO!!

Steph kicked out just as the two struck the mat, causing Asaka to mount her chest and start firing forearms into the side of her head before Steph managed to monkey flip her off.

Zack: Kaoru is looking to keep Steph on the mat. She knows Stefano has a power advantage, none of which will do her any good on her back.

Christian: Kaoru’s ground game is second to none, which Steph also knows. Trust me, I have pages of notes on her, and I went over all of them with Steph.

Both women made it back to their feet with Kaoru immediately aiming for a roundhouse kick at her head. But Stefano caught her foot under one arm, and then jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline. Almost as soon as Kaoru was in position, Steph connected with a shotgun dropkick to put her back down. The brunette immediately got to her feet, and charged the ropes. A quick rebound saw her connect with a running knee to the face that floored Asaka on the mat. The brunette caught her breath, and snatched Kaoru up by the head for a bulldog into the turnbuckle that put her back on the canvas.

Zack: Remember, fans. While the Evolution title is paramount to both women, this is also for Global Wars points. And Team Japan, in particular, needs to get on the scoreboard.

Christian: That’s in the back of their minds. I know it is for Steph. It’s not often you have a title match where the stakes are not just for the title.

Steph climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside before coming off with a leg drop across Kaoru’s chest. Asaka was slow to get up before Steph scooped her in another fireman’s carry before dropping her across her knee. She didn’t let go though, and did it again and twice more after that before hoisting her onto her shoulders to plant her with a Samoan drop. The Witch of Wall Street immediately went for a cover, hooking the outside leg as the referee slid into position.

Zack: Steph’s determined to bruise every rib in Kaoru’s body, and could be 3 seconds from Evolution gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Kaoru got her shoulder up, and shoved Steph off before she rolled away from her. The Unity Champion rolled right into the ropes before Steph could get to her. When she finally made it back to her feet and turned back to the ring, Steph snatched her around her waist and walked her back into a bearhug.

Christian: That’s what she needs to do right there! Steph’s gonna squeeze her like a chew toy with this bear hug. And those ribs she’s already worked over won’t feel any better now.

Steph showed a power display as she lifted Kaoru off the mat, and kept her hands clasped behind her back as she squeezed the hold. Stringer moved around behind the brunette, asking Kaoru if she wanted to submit. But the former Fast Track Champion shook her head, to which Steph began to shake her violently for a few seconds until she collapsed over her shoulder in pain. The referee continued to ask, but still got no sign that Asaka was ready to quit. Steph’s arms could be seen flexing as she tried to tighten her grip after another bout of violent shaking to Kaoru’s body.

Zack: It’s admirable and shows a lot of toughness in Kaoru that she’s still in this. But after a while, she’s either going to have to quit or pass out. Steph has this thing as tight as she can get.

Christian: Plus another problem for Kaoru is this gives Steph a chance to get her second wind. She can hold this all night if she has to. Kaoru’s ribs are gonna look like Bianca’s chest.

Stringer continued to check for the submission from Kaoru, whose body seemed to be going limp as Steph held her up. The referee raised her hand twice, and let it fall. When she raised it a third time, Kaoru clapped her hands together and boxed Steph’s ears. That wobbled the former Evolution Champion back a step before she got hit with another. Asaka managed to get her feet on the mat with the bearhug still applied. A third clap set her free before Kaoru countered with a reverse Russian leg sweep. Steph’s face bounced off the mat before Kaoru made a lateral press with a pained expression on her face.

Christian: That’s one way out of a bearhug, but I’m not sure it’s enough to end the match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Steph got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Asaka rolled off the cover with one arm clutched to her ribs when she sat up. Steph started to sit up too before Asaka fell backwards with a hard kick right to the side of her head.

Zack: Kaoru’s feet should be registered as lethal weapons. She can kick you from damn near any position! Steph got the shoulder up, but she’s down again.

Both women started to rise to their feet about the same time though. Kaoru got up just a second quicker, and unleashed a vicious chop across Steph’s chest. It resonated through the arena as Kaoru connected with three more that drove her back into the ropes. She leaned over clutching her ribs in pain before standing back up, and firing her across to the far side with an Irish whip. As soon as Steph rebounded, Kaoru launched into a massive spear that brought the crowd to its feet. The impact caused her to roll away though, and hold one arm against her ribs.

Zack: That was one hell of a spear that could have split Steph in two! But Kaoru’s ribs are killing her, and she can’t follow up fast enough.

Christian: That’s why the target was always going to be the back and ribs. Anytime she went for anything with any impact, Steph wasn’t going to be the only one who felt it.

The Unity Champion pushed back up to her feet, still clearly in a lot of pain. Steph began to rise as well, turning into a bicycle kick from Asaka! Stefano staggered backwards as Kaoru took off towards the ropes again. She picked up speed, and delivered a precise running dropkick to Steph’s face before dropping on top of her for the cover.

Zack: That’s the RADAWAY! Japan’s going up by 3, and Kaoru’s taking the gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREE-NOOPE!!

Steph’s arm popped up before the three, and Kaoru sat up on her knees. Her left arm clutched her body again for a moment before she got to her feet. She dragged Steph with her into another clinch before Stefano caught her with a forearm into the ribs that froze her in pain. Steph got beside her, left her feet, and delivered her jumping reverse bulldog!

Zack: Steph avoided the pin, but Kaoru certainly didn’t avoid the WALK OF SHAME!!

Christian: Attagirl, Steph! She can hit that from almost any vertical base, and Kaoru can enjoy a headache with her bruised ribs!

Steph rolled away from her, and struggled to get back to her feet with a dazed expression on her face. Kaoru was also slow to get up before Steph fired her across to the far side. When Asaka rebounded, Steph went for the pop-up lariat but Kaoru grabbed her arm and fell back to the mat jerking Steph into a triangle choke in the process with a searing pained expression on her face.

Christian: There’s the DEBT COLL--

Zack: COUNTERED INTO A TRIANGLE CHOKE!! I’ve never seen anyone counter it like that! Steph’s gonna get choked out!

Steph’s free arm desperately tried to find the ropes somewhere, but Kaoru had them both in the center of the ring. The crowd came to its feet as Kaoru had the hold expertly applied, causing Steph’s movements to become even more animated as she was starting to get desperate. Asaka’s face tensed with her teeth gritted as she held the submission, while Steph’s movements began to falter. Her arm dropped to her side as Steph went to one knee.

Zack: Steph’s slowly losing consciousness right now, and we are just a matter of seconds from crowning an “Atomic” Evolution Champion!

Christian: C’mon, Steph! She has to try something...anything, even if it bends the rules to get out of this. There’s no tomorrow on this match!

The referee stopped getting a response from Steph before she began to raise her arm. On the second attempt, Steph seemed to come to life as she got her feet under her and started to stand….and pick Kaoru up with her before powerbombing her down to the mat. Asaka shouted in pain as she clutched her ribs, and let Steph fall to the canvas.

Zack: Steph found that second reserve tank, and broke the triangle choke with one hell of a powerbomb! Kaoru’s ribs have to feel like they are in pieces!

Christian: All that matters is she broke it, but neither one of them are in too great of a condition right now. Isn’t it nice to see two people who want the Evolution title as opposed to some?

Kaoru began to rise very slowly, her face wincing in pain as she clutched her ribs. Steph had begun to sit up, taking deep breaths as she slapped her face to revive herself. Asaka got back to her feet finally, leaning against the ropes as she waved at Steph to get back to her feet. When Stefano did just that, Kaoru grabbed her head into an inverted facelock. She tried to hoist Steph off her feet, but shouted in pain due to her ribs. Stefano landed on her feet, moved behind her into a full nelson backbreaker across her knee. Asaka shouted in pain again on impact before Steph went for the cover.

Zack: Like a dagger in the back. Et tu, Steph?! Kaoru’s ribs have to be feelling like they are on fire! And I think we’re long before we crown a new Evolution Champion!

Christian: I know she’s groggy and worn down, but it’s so close! C’mon, Steph! You got her down again, one big move!

Steph lumbered towards Kaoru, as she was getting to her hands and knees. Stefano immediately scooped her into position, and applied her scorpion crosslock. Asaka shrieked in pain as the referee dropped right in front of her to ask for the submission.

Christian: DEAD PRECEDENCE!! YES!!

Zack: Listen to Kaoru scream in pain as her ribs are on the point of breaking at this point! How long can Kaoru hold on?!

Asaka was in agonizing pain as the referee continued to ask her for the submission. But the “Atomic One” tried to fight through it, looking towards the ropes and finding none within reach. And with a collapse of her head, she tapped out. The crowd came to their feet as the referee called for the bell. Steph immediately released the hold, letting her fall to the mat as her eyes widened.

Christian: That was FANTASTIC! STEPH GOT WHAT SHE CAME FOR!!

Zack: Tell’em about it, Maggie!

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission….AND NEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Evolution Champion….’THE’ STEPH STEFANO!!!

Zack: For the second time in her career, Steph Stefano has captured Evolution gold! And she’s put Team USA into the pole position with five points in the process!

Christian: I could not be prouder of that woman, Zack. She does have the Midas Touch!

Steph was handed the title as she sat on the mat, taking it and staring at it before hugging it to her body like a newborn baby. With the help of the ropes, she got back to her feet and had her hand raised in victory to the delight of the crowd.

Christian: All the credit to Kaoru, she survived a lot longer than most would! But the woman with the golden touch has what she has wanted back for so long! Trust me, Samantha, she’ll take good care of it!

Zack: You have every right to be proud, Christian. And it looks like Steph’s got some friends to share in the moment with her.

The cameras spotted Valerie and Alysson Gardner heading towards the ring, clapping their hands for the new champion. Steph moved to the center of the ring, and raised her title overhead. Valerie and Alysson raised her hands as well, giving her a smile.

Christian: Well that’s a surprise, but a welcome one. Looks like she has more fans than I knew she had, Zack.

Steph looked down at her new title as the referee raised her hand one last time. Alysson looked over to Valerie for a moment, who shook her head. And when Steph turned around to thank both of them, Alysson left her feet and connected with her frankensteiner facebuster!

Zack: What the--?! THE G-SPOT!

Valerie pulled the new champion up to her feet before connecting with her gutwrench powerbomb to the canvas.

Zack: And A Lamb to the Slaughter! What the hell is this?!

Christian: Trouble.

Valerie leaned down to pick up the Evolution Championship to a chorus of boos from the crowd before letting it drop across her fallen body. Both she and Alysson stared down at the new champion laying unconscious on the mat as Velocity faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:18:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: