Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:22:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 27

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 27  (Read 281 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 26, 2017, 08:52:02 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
September 26, 2017

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Linda has someone in her anaconda vice. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, fist bumping Anna Giovanna as they pass one another with him whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack in the booth.

Zack: Welcome back to the Future Shock Arena here in beautiful and historic Boston, Massachusetts! You’re watching the 27th episode of Future Shock since the relaunch, and tonight the Prospects take center stage! It’s all about the Future Shock Cup tonight! I’m Zack Hudson alongside Lyn Dallins, and thank you for joining us.

The cameras head to the right side of the ramp where the shining Future Shock Cup sits on a pedestal before cutting back to the broadcast team.

Zack: And there it is right there. Tonight, we’ll have two qualifying matches to see who moves onto compete for that. And we’ll have another match to determine the last qualifying spot as well. As I said, the Prospects take over tonight on the card with a spotlight to shine brighter than ever.

Lyn: I don’t think you’ll hear any Prospects complaining for their own time to shine in the spotlight from end to end on the show.

Zack: In our main event, Ji-Hu Myeong returns to singles action ahead of her tag title showdown at Resistance to meet “Old School” Gillie Barnes! One of these women will go onto meet in a triple threat for the Cup, but the question is who? I’ll be curious to see if Gillie takes Adam up on his offer, and brings some back up because you know Max will be in Ji-Hu’s corner.

Lyn: “Old School” has at least a few allies she could pick up on whether it be 4 Loko, her own tag partner or... Hell, maybe Jake.

Zack: In another qualifier to compete for the Cup, two of the best singles records of all the Prospects will be on the line! Caitlyn Storm and Valerie McKinley will square off in a match that I am greatly anticipating. One of these women will join either Ji-Hu or Gillie in the Future Shock Cup triple threat. And just like the main event, this one’s a pick’em!

Lyn: I suspect this entire arena will be way... Way... Way... On the side of Caitlyn.

Zack: We’ll also be joined by Tara Cortez, the 10 Star Prospect. Apparently she and Christian will be making a request of the Future Shock Director unlike we’ve ever seen before. Kincaid’s high on her, and I’m definitely curious to hear exactly what he and Tara have to ask Adam.

Lyn: Maybe some kind of opportunity?

Zack: The 6 String Sinner is in the house. We haven’t heard from Lydia Charisma since she was brutally assaulted by Lacey at Wipeout. The Rawk of Ages is here, and we’ll see and hear from her as well.

Lyn: Charisma has never been one to hold her tongue, if you follow her on social media and I suspect she’ll give a full airing out of her problems with Lacey and her manager here shortly.

Zack: But let’s kick things off with our opening match and the “Wildcat” ready and waiting on us in the ring.

The show heads up to the ring as Gaby stands front and center with a bright smile on her face, as well as a signature short dress.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall, and the winner gets the last spot in the Future Shock Cup qualifiers!

Zack: Adam couldn’t decide last week which one of these two we are about to see should get the opportunity. So he’s letting them decide for themselves. Though I’m not sure it’s much of a prize since the winner has Sienna Moore waiting for them, Lyn.

Lyn: If it means the difference between taking home the Cup or watching it from home, it’s as damn a fine prize as you can ask for.

People get to their feet as “”Burn” by Alkaline Trio fills the Future Shock arena. From the back comes “Reckless” Britt Kane with a focused look on her face. She slaps a few hands that stick out over the rails.

Gaby: And coming to us from Syracuse, New York, she is “Reckless” Britt Kane!

By the time Gaby finishes her announcement, Britt is wiping her boots on the ring apron and enters the squared circle. She stretches using the ropes as the music fades off.

Zack: Britt Kane has been impressive since she arrived, but she’s had trouble finding success. That may well change though as she’s been talking about this match since it was announced.

Lyn: Kane should take it in stride. There have been quite a few wrestlers to struggle with singles success in the company and then one day they just turn it all around. I suspect that day could be today for Britt.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, with her arms open in an airplane-like stance before she stops right at the top of the ramp, staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Gabrielle: Introducing first/And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... POISON!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Future Shock’s favorite cosplayer, Rose Gardner, is full of energy and no shortage of surprises if she gets a chance to use them. She upended Lacey last show, but the stakes are much higher here.

Lyn: A lot much higher. Rose has had no end of successes but when it is for an actual bit of forward momentum, will we see a change?

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women before she calls for the bell, with Rose’s fan following making a little more noise in the arena. It brings a smile to the brunette’s face as she and Britt meet in the center of the ring to shake hands. After the show of sportsmanship, the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Rose starts to push Britt back, but the “Reckless” blonde surprises her with a break and a drop toe hold to the mat. Gardner is back up almost immediately, and turns into a flurry of forearms to the jaw from Britt. She pushes her back into the corner before using a series of European uppercuts followed by an snapmare out of the corner to the mat. Before Rose could get back to her feet, Britt delivered a running knee into her back before snapping her head over to bounce off the canvas. Kane immediately transitioned into a side headlock, which she began to grind in deeper.

Zack: Britt’s immediately grounded Rose in an attempt to wear her down, and maybe cause her to lose some of that stamina she has. That’s a tight headlock too, that’s how you get cauliflower ears.

Lyn: That or repeated blows to the ear.

Britt continues to work the side headlock before Rose starts to rise to her feet. Kane doesn’t let go though, instead she darts forward with a running bulldog to bring her down to the mat again. She applies the side headlock yet again as Rose is face down on the mat. She starts rolling her arms at the same time, trying to cinch it in tighter before Gardner starts to rise again. As soon as she’s back to her feet, it looks as though Britt’s about to use the bulldog again before Rose scoops her up and drops her with a back suplex to the canvas. That breaks the hold as Rose rolls away, shaking her head a moment before she gets back to her feet. Britt starts to rise as well before Rose tries to take her down with a running kneelift, but Kane catches her foot instead. Rose hops on her other foot, and surprises her with an enzuigiri to the back of her head.

Zack: Britt’s strategy is a great one, but there’s one thing you learn when you face speedsters like Rose. Don’t ever hold onto their foot if they are standing on the other. Because things like THAT will happen.

Lyn: I’ve seen quicker wrestlers turn you grabbing their leg into everything from an enzuigiri, a rolling half Crab, a DDT. Once in England I caught a guy’s leg and somehow he ended up piledriving me, Zack.

Gardner catches her breath against the ropes with a smile on her face as she waits for Britt to start to get to her feet. As soon as she does, Rose bounces off the far side with an axe kick to the back of her head that snaps her back down to the canvas. The brunette grabs her legs, and pulls them apart before connecting with a double leg drop between them. With the crowd solidly behind her, Rose hits the ropes again this time with a standing frog splash onto Kane before going for the cover.

Zack: A beautiful standing frog splash from Rose may lead her to the qualifiers!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Britt immediately kicked out after the two, and shoved Rose off the cover in the process. The cosplayer got to her feet quickly, and took off towards the ropes. When Britt started to rise again, Rose executed a flying headscissors to snap her down to the mat before nipping back up to her feet.

Lyn: Big time headscissors and Rose is back up, looking to continue the momentum.

The brunette beamed ear to ear as she listened to the crowd, and then headed to grab Britt off the canvas. As soon as she pulled her back to her feet, Britt surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her stumbling backwards. Kane followed up with a nasty roundhouse kick that sent Rose to the canvas in a heap. The blonde held the back of her head for a moment before she measured Rose as she tried to get up. Kane circled around to one side, connecting with the running kneelift Rose had went for earlier. It staggered the brunette backwards against the ropes before she bounced against them into a waiting Britt, who planted her with an evenflow DDT. She quickly rolled her over for a cover as Stringer slid into position.

Lyn: Textbook DDT there, look at the fluidity of it and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOPE!!

Rose got her shoulder up before the three came down, and Britt showed focus as she went right back to work. She pressed her head against the mat, and began to rain elbows into the side of it before finally getting to her feet.

Zack: Britt is relentless with those elbows to the skull, and so far, I’d say she and Rose were pretty even skillwise.

Kane got back to her feet, and pulled Rose up with her by planting her head between her legs. She grabbed her around the waist, obviously looking for a piledriver. But Rose managed to block her before scooping her up and snapping her down with an Alabama Slam. And the cosplayer fell to the mat as well, while Britt lay face up looking up at the lights. Both women were in some pain at this point, with Britt trying to create distance. Kane made it to the corner to help her get back to her feet before Rose made it to her feet, and darted towards her. As soon as Kane turned around, Rose connected with her running handspring into an enzuigiri that snapped against the back of Britt’s head to drop her.

Zack: The SONIC SPIN! And that’s a knockout shot, if I ever saw one! But Rose can’t follow up quickly, thanks to Britt’s ground and pound strategy!

Lyn: If it ain’t broke don’t fix it and obviously it ain’t broke. This will allow Britt to get a little bit breathing home.

Rose pulled herself together, and dove on top of Britt with a hook of the outside leg for the cover. Stringer immediately dropped into place for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Britt got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Rose to roll off the cover towards the ropes to try to pull herself together. Britt began to stir, clearly winning over more fans in the process by the chants for her getting a bit louder. Kane got to her feet as Rose lay near the ropes, and caught her with a baseball slide that sent her out to the floor. The “Reckless” blonde moved back away from the ropes, and started to pull herself together.

Zack: Look at the toll these two have taken on each other here, and Rose gets deposited here ringside.

Britt finally makes it back to her feet, and heads towards the ropes to stop the count. But when she looks down at the floor, Rose wasn’t there anymore. The apron shook a little though, which told her and everyone else watching where she went.

Lyn: ...I’m not sure if Britt is ready for whatever is about to come out from under there. No one ever seems to be.

Britt shook her head, and rolled out to the floor to go get her. She pulled up the apron on that side, but didn’t see her since it was pretty dark under there. She went around the corner, and pulled up that apron...while the other side of the ring saw the apron moving as Rose came out on the other side. Kane noticed, and rolled back into the ring to greet Rose who popped out on the floor now with a bright purple wig and a orange dress with two guns attached to her hips. She rolled into the ring, and began to dance as the crowd recognized her immediately.

Lyn: ULALA FROM SPACE CHANNEL 5... Holy crap I feel old right now.

Britt just shook her head, and took off towards her until Rose pulled those two guns from her hips and aimed them at her. Kane stopped for a moment as Rose pulled the trigger, and…..bubbles shot out! She danced in place as Britt waved away the bubbles, only to catch a bicycle kick to the jaw!

Lyn: Those weren’t Chu Beams but they still worked, and what a bicycle kick!

Zack: I don’t recall Ulala ever hitting one of those!

Kane reeled on the canvas for a moment. Rose leaned against the ropes waiting on her to get up. And when she finally did, Rose snatched her up and delivered back hook swinging reverse STO that planted her on the mat. She quickly hooked the outside leg as Stringer dropped to count.

Lyn: POISON BUSTAAAHHHHH~! FULL GROOVE ENERGY MAXIMUM!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Rose got back to her feet, smiling wide as she had her hand raised and began to dance a little before losing her balance a moment after all the head shots.

Gaby: Here is your winner, and earning a qualifying spot in the Future Shock Cup…….’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!

Zack: With a little help from the spirit of Ulala, Rose Gardner is heading to the qualifiers! Britt Kane did a terrific job of bringing her down, but Rose is fast becoming a sensation all her own.

Rose helped Britt to her feet after a moment, giving her a handshake. Kane raised her hand with a nod before heading out to the floor.

Zack: Congratulations to Rose on moving forward, but you want talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire!  She’ll go on to meet Sienna Moore in a qualifier, and I don’t envy her at all.

Lyn: She may need to have something special under her sleeve, and the ring for that match.

As Rose showed off some dance moves to a very amused and delighted crowd, Future Shock took its first commercial break.

Gee Thanks, Missy

Future Shock heads elsewhere, and we find the former military operative known as “Midnight” joined by the Director outside his office. Adam is leaned against the wall standing alongside his girlfriend as he speaks.

Adam: Mila, I know you’ve had plenty of challenges lately. But after your debut, I kinda have the feeling it might be time to see how you fare against someone who has a decided experience advantage in the ring. Think you’re up for that next show?

Mila: I’ve never said no to any challenge I’ve faced, so I’m not about to start now. Basically everyone here has more experience than me. And I’m not going to get any more experienced unless I go toe to toe with these girls, so hit me with it. Or is it a surprise?

Adam: Not at all, I’m not into surprise opponents too much. I’d rather you be able to do your homework on them, and be ready for what you’re facing. You remember how I mentioned last show that your roommate, Caitlyn, was going to be teaming with Mandy to face Ascension at Resistance? Well I’m going to let you do a little scouting report for her, and put you against one of them next show.

Mila looks a little shocked but quickly hides the look.

Mila: Hmm… ok. Right. I think the important question here is which one? I know they’re both a LOT more experienced than me… but I know there’s one I’d prefer over the other.

Adam: Well that’s where this gorgeous girl comes in. She’s going to decide for you.

He fishes a coin out of his pocket, and places it into Missy’s hand.

Adam: Missy, if you’ll flip that coin and determine Mila’s opponent in 2 weeks. Let’s say Valentina is heads, and Isis is tails. Oh, have you two met?

Missy: Oh great, no pressure here… in advance Mila, whatever the result, blame the coin. Not me! And we have, Adam. At least briefly because of Caitlyn.

Mila: No worries, whichever way it lands, I’ll deal.

Missy flips the coin up quite high and catches it in her hand, whispering ‘good luck’ to Mila as she does. She pulls her hand off to see what side it landed on.

Missy: Umm.. sorry Mila. It’s tails.

Mila: Ok. No problem. Any challenge is good, it’s how we get better after all… right?

Adam: At 6’6 and over two hundred pounds, you definitely have your work cut out for you. But a win here would be a massive thing for you. Isis is the most dominant champion in the history of Future Shock. With Valentina in her corner, you have my permission to phone a friend...so to speak and have someone there for you as well. You can even have Missy here if you want.

Mila looks Missy up and down with a little grin.

Mila: No offence, but Missy would look like a Lilliputian in comparison to Isis.

She gave Missy a little smile and shrug of her shoulders to show her words were meant in humour.

Mila: I think I will phone a friend though… Caitlyn seems like the smartest decision to me. I know she always has my back as it is, so I’m sure she won’t refuse.

Adam: I’ll make sure she has a manager’s license for the night then. Good luck, Mila. And remember, Missy put you in this match.

He said with a wink before opening the office door to head back inside. Missy gave him a little glare into his back that he couldn’t see, then looked apologetically at Mila again.

Missy: It’s all the coin’s fault!

On that, we head to a commercial for Resistance.

Not So Chance Meeting

We pop in backstage at the Future Shock Arena where the words ‘Earlier Today’ pops in in the lower left hand corner. The Six String Sinner, The Rawk of Ages, The Walking Stead, The Dame of Thrones (and about a thousand other titles not yet actually decided upon) Lydia Charisma is hanging around with her legs showing off. The backs of her boots are sitting on the back of one chair while she sits on the other. The camera pans up her toned legs for a few seconds before it meets her face as she flashes a smirk as if to say ‘Like what you see?’ She turns back to her cell phone, using a thumb to lazily navigate through before her head turns and she seems to spot someone off camera. She doesn’t immediately get up out of her seated position however, instead still looking at her phone.

Lydia: Well this is all well, fine and dandy isn’t it? Instead of me coming to find you and delivering to you the mother of all asskickings, you come seek me out. Maybe you got it all wrong and maybe you’re the one obsessed with me.

The long red hair of Lacey is instantly recognisable as she comes in view of the camera. A roll of her eyes seen as she flicks the brightly colored locks over her shoulder.

Lacey: I’ve hardly come looking for you, this is a public area I just happening to be walking through. If I’d known you would be here, I would have taken a different route to save myself from having to mingle with someone so far beneath me. I think it’s been extremely clear that if either of us is obsessed, it is you. I can’t blame you really, I tend to leave a lasting first impression.

Lydia: Oh yeah. Lasting.

Now the other Prospect has gotten out of her seat, rather lazily at that as she gives another stretch and puts a hand on the side of her neck. The unpleasant sound of neck and finger bones cracking echoes before she regards the redhead, looking down at her from a vantage point of Lydia being half a foot taller.

Lydia: Now do you only imagine being on top of me there Lacey, because I gotta tell you I’m really all about being a switch. I know, I know, you shouldn’t get into this sort of thing when kids are watching but you have to set the boundaries. It’s like I said before, I don’t mind sharing the spotlight with people who really need it, but if you’re going to come from behind on me like that again... At least buy me dinner first. I like Greek.

She smirks slightly, actually running a finger at Lacey’s hair to move a stray lock of red hair. Lacey takes a half a step back, moving her hair to the opposite shoulder as she does.

Lacey: Oh boo. You are quite amusing, has anyone ever told you that? I mean the fact that you think I actually care whether you want to share the spotlight or not. I naturally command the spotlight, just as I proved when I saw you at Wipeout… and just as I will again at Resistance.

She adjusts her long black dress as she speaks, taking another step backwards… obviously because of the dress adjustment and not for any other reason at all…

Lacey: As for buying you dinner first. I really would, but I make it a rule not to lower myself to places like McDonalds… which I’m sure is about the height of refinement for someone like you.

Charisma’s smile wanes slightly before she leans close.

Lydia: You talk a lot Lacey.

...She smiles once more, in a slightly less pleasant fashion.

Lydia: Hey, I like talking too but it’s when I stop talking that you should be absolutely terrified. I love the little jabs though. I’ve got no refinement, you’ll prove things again at Resistance as you did at Wipeout. What a nasty little tongue you’ve got on you. Just keep in mind though that you can talk commanding spotlights all you want. The second you get in that ring with me...

To illustrate her point she’s about to make, Charisma curls a bicep as the camera catches Lacey in the shot to show one of Lydia’s arms may be about as big as her head.

Lydia: The only thing you’ll be doing with the lights is staring up at ‘em.

The redhead doesn’t respond for several seconds, still staring slightly at Lydia’s bicep before she pulls herself together.

Lacey: I’ve actually had compliments on my tongue… for your information, but that’s neither here nor there. I know that your ego must be smarting still since I did basically embarrass you fully after all the fanfare and build up you received, so I’ll excuse your downright rudeness.

She looks at her wrist as if checking the time… but there is no watch there. A fact that doesn’t faze her in the slightest.

Lacey: As enjoyable as this little chat is, boo, I have more important things to be doing at the moment. And more important people to see. I know that is probably a foreign concept to you since I doubt anybody of importance ever wants to share more than a few words with you. You can chalk me actually sparing some of my valuable time on you as my good deed for the week.

Creating more than an arm’s reach distance between them, Lacey blows Lydia a kiss.

Lacey: Try not to miss me too much before Resistance, boo. 

Charisma mock catches it and looks at the ‘kiss’ in the palm of her hand curiously before squeezing her hand together as though she was crushing it. On that note we cut to a commercial.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 08:54:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:53:53 pm »

The show heads back to ringside with Gaby standing by, as always, with her microphone at the ready before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is a qualifying match to compete for the Future Shock Cup in Sydney, Australia on November 14th!

Zack: If you ask me, this could be a main event as much as the one we have tonight. Two women with outstanding singles records in Future Shock are looking to book their ticket to Sydney!

Lyn: The only question is who, Zack.

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Gaby: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, then grabs onto the top rope with both hands and leap frogs over it to land in the ring. She raises her hands up waving to the fans.

Zack: There aren’t too many Prospects who are as consistent in the ring as Caitlyn Storm. She recognizes what a massive opportunity this is, and I’d also say it will be one of her toughest challenges to date.

Lyn: Yet it doesn’t look to have laid her attitude any. She’s gonna come out swinging... Or kicking rather.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie McKinley considers herself the franchise of Future Shock, and in her short time, she’s turned them all away! She’s a dangerous competitor, and having Kilmeade with her only adds to that.

Lyn: Man certainly has a thing for redheads recently... And brunettes... And blondes... And black hair...

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women before calling for the bell. Kyle heads around the corner towards Caitlyn, causing the blonde to look down at him briefly. This gives Valerie the opening she needs to catch her by surprise with a running forearm across the jaw that rocks her back into the corner. The redhead viciously fires several more after it before using a monkey flip to send her out of the corner to the mat. She rolls her over onto her stomach, and starts grinding her face into the mat before getting back to her feet with a hair flip.

Lyn: That’s a level of smugness you won’t be able to measure. Catches her opponent off guard thanks to Kyle, throws about a couple punches after a forearm, a Monkey flip and then acting like she’s completely dominated a full length match.

Zack: Valerie McKinley has always had self-confidence to spare. And you’d think she just beat Caitlyn in record time.

The live crowd shows her no love whatsoever, but Kyle continues to show full support. Valerie gives a small smile to her manager before turning back to drop an elbow into the back of Caitlyn’s head as she tries to get up to her hands and knees. She pulls her the rest of the way into a front facelock before firing knees into her face with a Muay Thai clinch. She then shoves her back into the corner, and delivers a discus backhand to her jaw. A fisherman’s suplex snaps her back to the mat before Valerie sits up with her arms on her knees to dust her hands.

Zack: The thing about Valerie, Lyn, is she truly believes everything she says about herself. Look at the overwhelming confidence she’s feeling this early on in this match.

Lyn: Pride goes before the fall, says the old retired wrestler.

Valerie put a few boots to Caitlyn’s back when she tried to get up, and then went for a side Russian leg sweep. But Storm got her arm free, and began to fire back elbows in a flurry into Valerie’s face. Three of them stumbled her backwards behind Storm for a moment, and a back heel kick caught her flush. The redhead lumbered into the ropes before Storm left her feet with a Pele kick that sent her through the ropes to the floor, which the crowd ate up. Storm rubbed her jaw before giving Valerie her own hair flip as she moved away from the ropes.

Zack: Valerie’s confidence has cost her, and good Lord what a Pele kick! Oh, and a little hair action for the self-professed franchise of Future Shock.

Lyn: Ah-ha... Faced.

Kyle went to check on his client as McKinley started to get up, and Caitlyn took the initiative from there. Storm hit the far side ropes, and caught the redhead with a baseball slide to the chest that sent her back into the barricade. As Caitlyn got to her feet, Valerie moved towards the ring again while clutching her back. Storm darted towards her, as McKinley ducked her head. Storm went into a handstand on the apron as Valerie raised her head up to see where she went. As soon as she did, Caitlyn dropped out of the handstand and planted her with a orbiting headscissors before launching her back into the barricade again. Storm rolled to her feet to a roar from the crowd as Valerie leaned against the retaining wall in a slump.

Lyn: The Pride of Providence just got popped on!

Zack: McKinley looks like she just ran headfirst into a truck, but that was no truck. That’s Hurricane Caitlyn!

The former fitness instructor pulled Valerie back to her feet, and rolled her into the ring under the bottom rope. She followed after her as Valerie started to crawl towards the other side of the ring. McKinley pulled herself up with the help of the ropes before Caitlyn took off towards her, and caught her flush with a bicycle kick that flattened her! She immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: The 1 Percenter ate 99% of that bicycle kick! Storm’s heading to Sydney!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Valerie got her shoulder up in time, and Caitlyn got back to her feet. McKinley held her jaw, and checked her teeth for a moment as she tried to get up. Storm fired her across to the far corner with a hard whip. The redhead landed back first against it as Caitlyn charged in with a running shoulder tackle. But Valerie got her knee up, and caught Caitlyn in the head as she got close. It dropped Storm to her knees. Valerie caught her breath, and fired a knee trembler into her head to put her down the rest of the way.

Lyn: McKinley to her credit and I loathe to admit this, seems able to match Caitlyn shot for shot in the kicking department.

McKinley’s confident smile had turned to irritation, a menacing look on her face now as she raked her boot laces across Caitlyn’s face. A knee drop to the back of her head followed that before yanking her up to her feet, and using a bulldog to drive her head first into the middle turnbuckle. Storm collapsed on the canvas before Valerie applied a tight headscissors where she sat on the mat.

Zack: We both know what Valerie’s looking for here, and everything is aimed at Caitlyn’s head. This headscissors is a reminder of the old cliche about where the head goes, the body will follow.

Lyn: Anything to soften her up for that Swinging Reverse STO.

McKinley rolled onto her stomach, and began to thrust her hips to drive Caitlyn’s head into the repeatedly. She then rolled back to a seat with the headscissors still applied, the confident expression slowly returning. The blonde tried to free herself, pushing her hands against the mat along with her feet. But McKinley’s grip was too strong for that, so Storm instead flipped over on top of her for a cover that surprised everyone!

Zack: Valerie’s got a deathgrip on---STORM COUNTERED!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie shoved her off the cover, looking up at Stringer who assured it was just a two count. As Storm tried to get to her feet, McKinley stormed towards her. Caitlyn sidestepped her, and caused her to run into the corner instead chest first. Storm pulled herself together and spun her around, then sat her on the top rope. A pair of forearms to the head found the mark before she climbed up with her, and hooked her head.

Lyn: Caitlyn looking for something big here. Something that may just rattle McKinley’s teeth!

Storm stepped up to the top rope in position for the superplex. And as she went to fall backwards, Kyle reached up and grabbed both of Valerie’s feet. As a result, the redhead remained on the top rope and Caitlyn fell backwards onto the back of her head. Valerie sat on the turnbuckles trying to collect herself as Caitlyn held the back of her head on the mat.

Zack: What a piece of garbage! Caitlyn was gonna superplex Valerie, but Kyle had her feet in the corner. And now the fitness instructor is on the mat, and Valerie’s trying to get her marbles together.

Lyn: I just want to remind everyone that Kyle when about to be on the receiving end of a pummeling from a wrestler will state how he is not a competitor. THEN HE DOES THIS SHIT.

Valerie finally rose to her feet on the second rope, and came off with a double knee drop to Caitlyn’s chest. She quickly hooked both legs for the cover as Stringer slid into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Caitlyn managed to get her shoulder up in time before the three, prompting Valerie to cradle her head and unleash a volley of straight right hands there. She pushed to her feet, and looked more than a little aggravated with Caitlyn’s determination.

Zack: Credit to Caitlyn for managing to kick out of that double knee drop, but Valerie’s demeanor has gotten a lot more sinister now. McKinley is hellbent on booking herself in Sydney for the Cup!

Lyn: A life of privilege, should it be any surprise when she can’t get what she wants?

She backed up against the ropes, catching her breath as she waved to Caitlyn to get back to her feet. The blonde was slow moving as she finally made it to her hands and knees. Valerie rebounded off the near side, and went for a curb stomp. But Caitlyn avoided it, popping back up to her feet as Valerie came down, trying to get her balance. When McKinley touched the mat to get her bearings, Caitlyn caught her with a scissors kick to the back of her head. She immediately went for the cover as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: Caitlyn got every bit of that scissor kick, and is about 3 seconds from being the first to qualify for the Cup!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie got her shoulder up again, causing Caitlyn to double check with the referee before she got back to her feet. Storm gave a long stare towards her adversary, and stomped her foot on the mat as she circled around behind her and headed for the nearby ropes.

Zack: I have a feeling we’ve got an Eye of the Storm coming, Lyn!

Lyn: That kick spells disaster for any and all who have have been struck by it!

As the redhead started to get up, Caitlyn went to springboard off the middle rope before Kilmeade jerked on it. Storm fell on the back of her head. And when she tried to get up, Valerie connected with her swinging reverse STO! The referee slid into position to count, while Kyle held Storm’s feet to the mat from the outside.

Lyn: DIVINE PROVIDENCE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a chorus of boos from the crowd as Kyle rolled into the ring. He had a bright smile on his face as he helped Valerie to her feet. He raised one hand, while the the referee did the other.

Zack: You have got to be kidding me! Valerie McKinley is going to be competing for the Future Shock Cup in Sydney, and she owes it to her manager!

Gaby: Here is your winner……………..ugh……..VALERIE MCKINLEY!!

Lyn: ....I know Gaby. I know Gaby.

Valerie’s tired face grew into a smile as Kyle held her up until she got her balance. She raised her hand again, and looked back to the Cup with a smile forming on her face and a nod of her head.

Lyn: ...And, forward to the Cup Valerie goes. Truly I am overrun with emotion.

As Kyle helped his client out of the ring amid a chorus of boos from the crowd, the show heads elsewhere.

What To Do About Bianca

We cut to the backstage area, where we see Sara standing by with Alicia Garland, who is all smiles and seems giddy with excitement.

Sara: Alicia, it's good to see you since your match against Sienna Moore. I think congratulations are in order, seeing as that match has placed you in an opportunity for the Aspire Ring come Resistance.

Alicia: Oh well thank y'all, darling. Ah can't tell you how happy Ah was to get the upper hand on Sienna after so long, so many months of her coming after Carmen and finally getting her due at both her hands and mah own! Really satisfying feeling, ya hear me?

Sara: I certainly do. And it's really showing off in that smile of yours as well. So as you already heard, with Harley Shannon having completed her run with the Ring and competing for the Future Shock title at the Australia Invasion show, that leaves the ring vacant, and now you and Bianca Reed will be fighting at Resistance to win the Ring and compete for that same opportunity.

Alicia: Oh Ah know, honey bun! Ah've seen Miss Reed in action, and although she has them scary looking cockroaches all over the place, Ah know she ain't as dumb as a pig on a silo roof to bring them into the ring against li'l ol' me!

Sara:...I'm sorry, how...how did the pig get on top of-?

Garland has herself a laugh before she wraps her arm around Sara.

Alicia: Oh lookit you, cute as a button! All misunderstanding mah little metaphors. See that there pig, he's prolly gonna jump off that silo and...and...

As Alicia's face accidentally gets close to Sara's, she seems...lost...in the interviewer's eyes.

Alicia: Oh, mah...Ah'm sorry, darling, y'all got some really lovely looking eyes...

Sara: Well that's...thanks?

Fortunately, the interview gets interrupted by the two goons from Alicia's last promo walking in, catching Garland and Sara off guard!

Goon One: Hey boss, we got something important to talk to you about!

Goon Two: Yeah boss, it's important! We were just getting in touch with Loose Lips Louie and-

The goons stop talking as Alicia snaps her attention towards them, eyes leering at the two.

Alicia: Will you two bozos get out of the picture NOW? If you ain't noticed, I'm in the middle of an interview here!

The goons turn...and they see the camera. Immediately they start backing away.

Goon Two: Right boss, sorry boss, didn't mean to interrupt your work, boss!

After the goons leave, Alicia again laughs.

Alicia: Oh, those two! They're just mah acting friends, getting in character for Godfather the Musical!

Sara: That's a thing?

Alicia: Well sugar if anyone can make a Harry Potter musical Ah don't see why not!

Sara: Fair enough. So, about Bianca Reed-

Alicia: Ah yes, Miss Reed. She's slipped through the cracks on many an occasion, and she likely thinks she's as indestructible as the roaches she loves to make friends with. Well I have a good message for Miss Reed if she ain't careful in this match at Resistance: Be careful what lines you cross against me, or else I get you some new friends at the bottom of the sea.

Alicia smirks, then heads off, leaving Sara all kinds of confused before we head elsewhere.

#10StarProspect

As the show returns to the back, there we find one of the newest Prospects standing alongside her manager, Christian Kincaid. He glances down to his watch, and then to Tara standing beside him.

Christian: While we are waiting on Adam to join us, I figure there’s no time like the present to introduce you to the #10StarProspect Tara Cortez. I know you guys got a glimpse of her last show, but I felt it was time you got to see her live and in the flesh, so to speak. After all, this is technically her first night as part of Future Shock.

Tara: Two weeks ago… A studio with a mirror… Yeah, not the same thing. Being here, feeling the electricity, it’s something else. And, you know what? It feels like home. I’m ready to be the next big thing in Future Shock, and show the world what a prodigy like me can do inside the ring! The possibilities within the rules are infinite, and I plan to show the FFW Faithful that grace, fairness and excellence can go together hand in hand!

Christian: Tara is one of the quickest learners I’ve ever had the pleasure of teaching. When I saw her at the Center some time back and got to know her better, oh boy, I could see big things in her future. It was all so dizzying that it felt like I was seeing her future on repeat. But that’s for you to see too, obviously, and--

He didn’t finish his statement before Adam joined them in the shot. He gave Tara and Christian both a handshake.

Adam: So you had something you wanted to discuss with me?

Christian: Absolutely. I’ve talked it over with Tara here, and she’s twice as excited about the idea as I am. I want to put Tara into the tag team picture. I know the tag titles are already being decided, but I’d really like her to be entered into the division as well.

Adam: Okay, I have no problem with that. Who’s her partner?

Christian: The #10StarProspect doesn’t need a partner.

There’s a beat as Tara crosses her arms and smirks at Adam.

Tara: I don’t know if many people got the message, so I’m going to put it very clearly. I’m not twice as excited just because I’m feeling the electricity in the air, and I don’t say I’m twice as good because of marketing word play. I’m a prodigy. I’m the 10-Star Prospect. So you can get two of your 5-star women and put them against me. I’m ready to shine brighter.

Tara nudges CK with a grin.

Tara: I guess you could say I could… shine twice as bright.

Christian: No question. You’ll leave them seeing stars upon stars.

Adam: You want me to book your protege….in a handicap match? I don’t really do handicap matches here. Since I took over, I’ve tried to give everyone a fair shake.

Christian: Oh, I know that. It’s not like you’re doing it against her will, she’s asking for it. I’m asking for it. And I think you’ll be amazed at what happens when you see what I mean. I wouldn’t ask for it if I didn’t think she was capable of it. I always look out for my talent’s best interests.

Tara: No, Chris, I think he’s right to be concerned. I mean… At the end of the day, it’s still just me going against an odd number of opponents. But let me calm your fears, Mr. Grant.

Tara takes a step forward and smiles at Adam.

Tara: Ask anyone who knows me and they’ll tell you that booking me in an one-on-one match against anyone in this roster… Now THAT will be unfair to them.

Adam: Let me think about it, okay? I’ll let you know what I decide in a couple days.

Christian nodded his head, and gave Adam another handshake.

Christian: Sure thing, you know how to reach us over Twitter or wherever. Trust me, you won’t regret this decision if you make it. Tara here….she’s got so much to show that you’d need a tag team to prove it against.

Tara: It’s not hard to find us, over social media or otherwise. Just look for the woman turning twice as many heads.

The 10-Star Prospect then winks and whirls on her feet, walking away, Christian gives Adam a thumbs up before he follows along after her. From there, the show cuts to commercial.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:54:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 08:56:11 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break, and immediately heads back to Gaby in the ring for the last time tonight.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner advances to challenge for the Future Shock Cup!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break for the night, and just in time for what should be a very intriguing main event with major implications for the winner.

Lyn: In one result, the winner of tonight’s match will be one step closer to the main roster or the Future Shock championship!

As the thumping bass riff of CL’s “The Baddest Female” boom over the speaker, Ji-Hu Myeong wanders out onto the stage, Max Sato and the hulking female behemoth Avantasia Bom following closely behind while Ji-Hu takes a moment to survey the crowd as she nods in time with the beat. Beside her Max raises a mic to his lips.

Max Sato: Folks! This here is my bottom bi- uh… I mean my prime waifu! Coming from the hardest hills of Fresno, California… BY WAY OF SEOUL, JAPAN!

Oblivious to how ignorant he’s being, Max doesn’t notice Ji-Hu bury her face in her hands at this comment.

Max Sato: Standing five-feet-tall. she is the Nine-Tailed Fox, KUMIHOOOOOOO Ji-Hu MYEOOOOOOONG!

He mic drops then realizes his client has already started marching away from him, running to catch up with her, Ji-Hu slides into the ring and ventures to her corner, relaxing against the turnbuckles as Max starts peppering her with advice before the match begins as Avantasia looks on protectively.

Zack: Ji-Hu hasn’t seen singles action in a while, Lyn. She and her partner...and Max...have made it to the finals of the tag title tournament. Plus we found out she’s up for potential graduation, per Adam on Twitter earlier this week.

Lyn: Everything’s coming up Kumiho... Whether you like it or not.

“Let's take you back to the concrete streets!
Original beats with real live mc's!
Playground tactics!
No rabbit in a hat tricks!”

Gaby: Her opponent from Sheerness, England... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

Gillie comes out to no music behind her, but that’s because she comes with an old school looking boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on her left shoulder as well as her ring gear and a large piece of cardboard in her right hand. The boombox plays a loud rendition of “Concrete Schoolyard” by Jurassic 5 as she continues walking down the ramp. Gillie puts down the cardboard and the boombox before doing a backspin dance move on the cardboard. With a grin she kips up and rolls into the ring to the warm reaction of the crowd. She hangs on the ropes as she waves before doing some last moment stretches.

Zack: It’s hard not to respect and admire Gillie Barnes, who is the definition of a student of this business. She’ll be meeting Valerie McKinley at Future Shock Resistance next month, which I think will provide quite the clash of styles.

Lyn: Barnes said in her video that with Harley closing in on the goal of first Prospect to potentially be Future Shock champ, Gillie wants to be the first Prospect to challenge her and that road lies in this Cup.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women before calling for the bell to start the match. The crowd immediately got behind Gillie, while Max called them racists. They met in the center of the ring, and immediately went to tie up….except Gillie lowered her shoulder and drove her backwards into the turnbuckle. Several shoulder thrusts connected into Ji-Hu’s ribs before a palm thrust to the neck followed that. A quick snapmare out of the corner put Ji-Hu on the mat, followed by a knee into her back when she started to sit up. Barnes immediately applied a rear chinlock, and placed her knee against Myeong’s back at the same time.

Zack: Nice little surprise out of Gillie at the outset, taking Ji-Hu out of her element right away. The smaller half of the Experience is coming in with a decided power disadvantage to Gillie.

Lyn: She’s not going to make the judoka in strikes, so she’s going to use what she’s got best over Ji-Hu.

Ji-Hu tried to pull Gillie’s hands free under her chin, but only managed to do one before Barnes started raining forearms down across her chest. Ji-Hu only absorbed four of those before she broke her grip, and rolled away. As soon as she got up though, Gillie spun her around and shoved her into the ropes. She bounced off them into Gillie’s waiting grip before catching an inverted atomic drop. Myeong staggered in pain before Barnes hit the near side ropes, and put her down with a one handed bulldog to the canvas. The brunette dropped to her hands and knees as she waited for Ji-Hu to get up as well. As soon as she was on all fours as well, Gillie scampered across with a headbutt to the side of her head that knocked her down. Two more followed that before Ji-Hu finally rolled out of the ring to prevent the fifth, causing Gillie to shake her butt like an excited puppy for a moment prior to getting back to her feet.

Lyn: Barnes always loves pulling out this headbutt out from acting like all too happy dog. Also an excellent Inverted Atomic Drop there.

Zack: So far, it’s pretty clear that Ji-Hu isn’t giving “Old School” too much trouble here in the early moments. She’s imposing her will with impunity.

The Sheerness native headed for the ropes to go out after her before Ji-Hu darted around the corner to get away from her. Kumiho rolled back in under the bottom rope, and caught Gillie with a knee to the jaw as she was about to do the same. It dropped Gillie to the apron before Ji-Hu rained elbows on the back of her head till the referee pulled her off finally. Barnes started to get to her feet before Ji-Hu pulled her head through the ropes, and let her feet hang on the middle. And without warning, she connected with a swinging neckbreaker that snapped Gillie back into the ring.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve seen a hangman’s neckbreaker, but it certainly was effective! Ji-Hu got Gillie to chase her, and created an opening for herself in the process.

Lyn: I think you spoke too soon about that trouble Kumiho wasn’t giving her. Very unique offense there by Ji-Hu.

Ji-Hu pulled Gillie up enough to drape her over the middle rope. She then took off for the far side, and rebounded with a leg drop across her back. A second one followed that, and a third pass saw her slide under the bottom rope to the floor….and connect with a discus punch to Gillie’s mouth to send her back to the canvas in the ring. With the referee counting, Ji-Hu headed to the corner and all the way up top to come off with a Thai stomp to Gillie. She quickly went for a cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Lyn: School may be out for “Old School” and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Zack: Look at that!

Gillie didn’t kick out so much as she bridged up onto her head and feet with her body in the air. It rolled Ji-Hu off the cover, and Myeong went to clobber her with an elbow to the chest. But Barnes rolled away from her, and she ended up giving the canvas that elbow.

Lyn: I... Do not think I have ever seen kicking out of a pin like that, and Ji-Hu clobbers her own elbow for her trouble!

Ji-Hu grimaced in pain as Gillie started to get back to her feet. The Sheerness native tried to shake off the damage, and pulled Ji-Hu into a front facelock. But the would-be tag champion swept her legs out from under her instead, and then catapulted her face first into the turnbuckle. Ji-Hu backed away to give herself some space. Max screamed at Gillie to stop giving him honky bedroom eyes. Barnes finally turned around, and walked into a flatliner from Ji-Hu. She immediately went for the cover.

Zack: Gillie stumbled right into that flatliner, and Ji-Hu may be packing for Oz in three seconds!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Gillie kicked out again, and Ji-Hu immediately applied a front facelock on the canvas. She started to roll around for a moment before pulling the brunette up, and firing repeated knees into her face. A sitout facebuster connected after that. Ji-Hu rolled her onto her stomach, and then applied a Muta Lock as Max moved around in front of them to stare at Ji-Hu’s cleavage in the hold...and lick his lips.

Lyn: I gotta say the Reverse STO has become the new superkic-- Zack, what the hell is he doing?

Zack: He’s staring at Ji-Hu’s exposed cleavage as she has this bridging Indian deathlock applied. And he’s salivating….

Stringer dropped down to Gillie’s side to check for a submission, while Barnes’ face was a grimace of pain. Ji-Hu shouted at her to quit more than once as she remained arched perfectly applying the submission. The fans in the arena began chanting Gillie’s name as she pounded her fist into the mat and started to pull them forward just enough for her to reach the ropes. She wrapped three fingers around it, causing Stringer to call for the break. Kumiho held till a four count before she got up, and started a Garvin stomp all around her body. She then pulled her back to the center of the ring, and darted for the ropes. A quick rebound into a rolling senton only caught Gillie’s neck across her back. It dropped her to the canvas as Gillie rolled into the ropes and tried to pull herself together.

Zack: Ji-Hu’s back met Gillie’s knees, and I don’t think she’ll ever ask for a reunion! Now Gillie has to find that inner reserve, and try to capitalize here.

Lyn: A second gear will be very necessary here right now.

Both women made it back to their feet nearly at the same time. Gillie bolted towards Ji-Hu with a lariat. Myeong fell backwards into the near corner before Gillie snapped her arms around her waist, and launched her with a belly to belly overhead suplex. With the crowd solidly behind her, she sat up and crawled towards her adversary. Barnes pulled her back to her feet, and planted her head between her legs.

Zack: Gillie’s going for that spinning powerbomb again, and she’s never hit it once!

Gillie hoisted Ji-Hu onto her shoulders. She was about to spin until Ji-Hu broke her grip and rolled through with a sunset flip! Stringer dove into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEE-NOPE!!!

Lyn: Sunset flip there into pin and once again Kumiho almost had it!

Gillie kicked out in time as both women scrambled back to her feet. Ji-Hu got there first, and delivered a superkick to Gillie’s chin that sent her back into the ropes. As Barnes staggered forward, Ji-Hu caught her with a second flatliner. She immediately rolled over on top of her for the cover before the referee went to count.

Zack: There’s the flatliner again! Ji-Hu’s heading to Sydney!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Once more, Gillie kicked out just in time. Ji-Hu immediately got back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She pulled her knee pad down, and waved the brunette to rise. Barnes started to stir and get back to her feet before Ji-Hu rocketed towards her with a bare kneelift to the face in mind. But Gillie avoided the contact, and scooped her up for an airplane spin! Eight revolutions later, she planted her on the mat and laid backwards across her dazed. The referee dropped to count!

Lyn: Air Barnes, the only way you don’t wanna travel!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ji-Hu’s leg made it across the nearby bottom rope, causing the referee to hold up two fingers. Gillie sat up, clearly dazed after all the spinning. Max hopped up onto the apron, screaming to the referee to let him give Ji-Hu mouth to mouth. And as Ji-Hu started to stir, she noticed he had left the ring bell on the apron for her.

Lyn: When did Max even get the--! Barnes needs to watch out!

Zack: We’ve seen this before! Linda Ragnal is having flashbacks to last year right now watching this!

As the referee tried to get Max down, Ji-Hu grabbed the bell and rolled over on top of it. Gillie got back to her feet, still fairly dazed but starting to get her bearings before she went back to get Ji-Hu. The live crowd reacted loudly as they saw Jake Chandler dart down the ramp towards the ring.

Lyn: Here comes an equalizer in the form of Jake!

With Max still bickering with Stringer, Jake grabbed the ring bell with Ji-Hu trying to pull it away from him. She backhanded him to the floor, and as Gillie went to get her, she smacked the bell upside her head to drop her like a rock. Ji-Hu kicked it out of the ring, making the cover as Max finally got down off the apron.

Zack: Don’t tell me that Ji-Hu is gonna….

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Max began screaming like a banshee, celebrating at ringside before he dove into the ring to raise Kumiho’s hand.

Lyn: The bell has rung and tonight, school’s out!

Gaby: Here is your winner………………………….JI-HU MYEONG!!!

Max ran around her in celebration before pulling her into him to bury his face in her cleavage for a little motorboating before she shoved him off.

Lyn: Well... We have another name in the triple threat.

Zack: We’ve narrowed the field for the Future Shock Cup tonight! We know two of the women competing for it, that only leaves one match to determine the third. Thank you for joining us, we got one more stop before Resistance! We’ll see you right back here in Boston! What a revolting way to end the show!

Ji-Hu tried to fend Max’s sexual advances off when he went to grab her again  as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:50:37 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: