Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 05:30:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Truths

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Truths  (Read 181 times)
FB
SUUPRRRREMMMMAHHH
Friends of FFW
Ring Rat

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Second year Anniversary
« on: October 01, 2017, 03:40:32 pm »

#OOC Had this done days ago but never proofread and didn't have internet access for a few days >_< Also thought I had until today for some reason but realized I got that confused with another show >_< Just posting it as a CD though.

[OFF CAMERA]
PRESENT DAY

The issue with the Valdez family still had her shook.

She still hadn’t brought it up to her cousin Jurek who was still moving product out of one of her homes.

And she was still struggling to be a mom.

“RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She chased after her now crawling son as she watched him try to get inside one of her dog's cages. The only thing that really changed in Felicity’s life since her last match in FFW was her home and the simple fact that she had made a full turn around in her personality. She became the bitch FFW last saw in all aspects of her life, and the truth was? She hated it.

It was like she was forcing people she once called friends to dislike her when that was never her intention. She panicked. Became a money hungry leech that would stoop to the lowest of lows just to a prove a point. The worst part about it all was that she could not control it. She felt like she had to do it because that’s who she was meant to be, and that thought alone scared the hell out of her.

For years Felicity had heard about this thing in her family where they began to change around the age of twenty-five. They become miserable with themselves, and for that reason? They tried to make everyone around them miserable. They lost practically everything around them and became vile and quite simply deranged people in different ways.

To her? That was how her brother was every other six months. But once she heard the story from her mother’s side? That’s when she began to think.

~*~

9/20/2017

Felicity sat in the comfort of her mother’s living room while her mom (Janet) had just finished putting Rush down for a nap. Felicity was stunned to see how quickly he fell asleep in her arms, a scowl forming on her face as she turned back to the television.

“That pisses me off…”

Though the words were spoken softly, Janet Banks had ears like a bat. She instantly turned to the living room and placed her hands on her hips as she stared at her daughter.

“What pisses you off?” Janet inquired.

Felicity was shook and her wide eyes showed it. She had no idea how her mom heard her from the opposite end of the room, but she had zero intention of holding it back now.

“That you can put him to sleep in like… a minute, and it takes me four hours and all of my nerves to do it.” Felicity sighed, kicking her legs up onto the couch she was sitting on afterward, “It’s kinda bullshit really. You might as well just take him.”

“Oh, shut up, Fel. You don’t mean that.” Janet replied, taking a seat on the loveseat next to the baby's playpen/bed mix.

“Most times I don’t, but sometimes I do. This is one of those times that I do. It’s really like I can't do this at all and I can do pretty much anything else. I can build a freaking Great Wall of New Jersey, but can I put a kid to bed? Nope. Can I calm him down when he starts crying? No chance. Can I---”

“Stop this nonsense.” Janet blurted out. “These things take time, and you barely have any as it is. You know how you start to make things better? You have someone else run your club for you. You stop doing all these appearances and photoshoots and you spend time with your son when you’re not wrestling. It’s not a hard thing, Felbelle. He just…” she hesitated. “... he barely knows you.”

Felicity let out a sarcastic chuckle.

“He barely knows me? So you’re starting this crap now? That I'm not around enough? That I’m doing too much? That I’m gonna break down before I’m twenty-six?” she sat up and stared at her mother with squinted eyes. “Did you ever consider that I do this so he never has to worry about money problems growing up? Did you ever consider I do all these things so YOU don’t have to work? So someone can afford to pay for Brandon’s funeral because we all know that’s where the fuck he’s going!”

Felicity immediately covered her mouth after the last sentence, her mother staring at her with her mouth gaped open.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Felicity didn’t blink for at least thirty seconds. She pulled her hand away from her mouth slowly and looked ready to cry.

“I didn’t mean any of that. Oh my God.” she looked away. “I don’t know what the hell is going on with me lately. I seriously just say and do all these nasty freaking things and I hate it. The worst part is I literally can’t control it. I think I’m bi-polar or something.”

Janet cocked her head and grabbed her iPhone from the loveseat cushion. She stared at the date, arching a brow before she looked back over at her daughter.

“Your birthday is coming up.”

Felicity glared over at her mom and shrugged.

“Yah, I’m pretty sure I know that. I’m not really in the mood to talk about what I want for my birthday right now.”

“No,” Janet replied with a laugh. “That’s what wrong with you. You’re about to be twenty-five years old.”

That wasn’t the first time Felicity heard about her twenty-fifth birthday. Brandon had told her about twenty-five and the change that happens to everyone that shares their blood many of times. She always figured that was Brandon being crazy and his excuse for all the things that he did that he couldn’t deal with.

“Did Brandon talk you into this? I’m not into this witchcraft malarky anymore, mom.”

“No, no, no. It’s not witchcraft. I don’t know what to call it. It happens to everyone. It happened to Brandon, me, your uncle, your cousin, your grandparen--”

“Wait, what?!” Felicity popped out of her seat as she interrupted. “It happened to you? And you never told me this?”

Janet shook her head and waved the comment off.

“It’s not an important story. The thing you have to know is that it's true. This is already happening to you. I see it already with the things you say, the things you do. Greed is what’s taking over, and it’s only going to get worse. That’s your change.”

Though it made sense, Felicity didn’t want to believe it. She’d rather know she had brain damage from too many shots to the head over this.

“You’re all crazy, honestly. I’m not greedy at all.”

“Oh? So why do all these things for money that you used to hate? You hated being away from home. You hated being asked to take skimpy photos and you hated the people who took them. I know you bitch and complain about contracts because I hear it all the time when you’re here. Contract this, contract that. Why won’t they pay me this instead of that? I never hear anything about him.” she pointed in the direction of Rush. “When all I used to hear is how you wanted a baby of your own. Now you have this, and what do you care about? Money. Just money.”

Felicity couldn’t believe her mom actually snapped at her. She slowly sat back down on the couch, making no sudden movements because Momma Banks was known for her left hook when she felt threatened.

“...okay,” Felicity replied, holding her hands up and waving them forward to gesture for her mom to calm down. “That wasn’t needed at all, but okay…”

“You have to know the truth because that is how you deal with it. You don’t deny it.” Janet answered, her eyes showing sincerity. “It’s not crazy talk, Felbelle. It happens to all of us.”

“So…” Felicity said softly. “Why won’t you tell me what happened to you?”

Janet ran her hand down her face.

“Because it’s a humiliating story. Brandon doesn’t even know. He didn’t want to know.”

“Well, I do.” Felicity fired back.

Janet took a look over at Rush and made sure he was still asleep. She bit down on her lip as she looked at her daughter’s waiting eyes.

“Fine. I became filled with hate, Fel. I hated everyone. I thought everyone hated me, but the worst thing? I hated myself the most. It was very similar to your brother, but I didn’t do harm to others. I did harm to myself only. I became depressed and locked myself in my room, never eating or sleeping for days. This drove me crazy and I began to do stupid things. I robbed houses and got caught once. I started doing cocaine because it was a popular thing in Poland. I cheated on your ojciec and I still don’t know how he stayed with me after that.”

Felicity couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She didn’t want to believe what she was hearing. That didn’t sound like her mom at all, and she even had to look away.

“There’s more if you want to hear….”

Felicity through one hand up and shook her head.

“No. I’m good.”

Janet stood up, walked over to Felicity and placed her hand on her left shoulder.

“The change is real, Fel. And denial isn’t going to do you any good.”

Janet walked into the next room, Felicity thinking over everything her mother accused her of...

~*~

Ever since that day Felicity had done everything in her power to not act like a greedy bitch. It took a lot of patience, canceling bookings, and even staying away from social media, but she at least felt like she had a control of things

… for now.

Pulling Rush up and sitting him in one of his many bouncy chairs, Felicity stared at him and threw the dishrag she had in her hand down to the ground.

“You’re driving me nuts, kid. Since day one you’ve driven me nuts.” She tried to hold a scowl, but Rush’s giggling as he bounced up and down in his chair got a smile and an extended awe out of her. “You’re lucky I love you.”

She picked back up the dishrag and walked back to her kitchen, giving Rush a kiss on the head before she left.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ON CAMERA]

“Such a sad, sad story. Such a terrible course of events that lead us here, and I’m not gonna deny that I had a lot to do with it.”

The picture was black, no sign of Felicity at all. The only thing that could be heard was her voice and the wind blowing in the background.

“It was totally a bad move for me to pour beer down her throat. Totally a bad move for me to involve myself in matches that I shouldn’t have been involved in. I can admit my flaws, but you, Miko... can you admit yours?”

The visual suddenly became a sidewalk, Felicity turning her phone around to show her standing in front of the White Star Bar on Brunswick Street in Jersey City.

“You’ve admitted one with your little boozey problem, but can you admit what you did wrong with OUR situation?”

She tilted her head to the side and squinted her eyes.

“You couldn’t just let me go, could you? You couldn’t just let me leave FFW with my head held high and realize that SOMETIMES...people have to take shortcuts. You should be proud of the fact that I took a shortcut on you and you wanna know why? Because there are VERY few people I take shortcuts on, and one of them was you.”

She straightened out her head and licked her lips.

“I hadn’t even used the mist since my time in Japan, but you, despite being a professional wrestler for longer than me, can’t grasp the fact that there are certain opponents, certain people that just need a little extra from you.”

Turning around, she pushed the door to the bar open and ignored everyone around her. She had her own personal security guards to move away any belligerent fans, immediately taking a seat right at the bar.

“And you have the audacity to say that you, OF ALL PEOPLE, were disrespected by that? I saw where our my match was going, Miko. I saw it was never going to end unless I pulled something out of my ass, and that’s exactly what the hell I did.  But you just had to keep pushing...and pushing...and pushing me to the point that I went over the edge. You DROVE me to do what I did and I told this fable that I wanted Whiskey back. I wanted the drunk, hit on everything that walks, deathmatch queen back.”

She chuckled.

“A nice story to tell, but negative, Miko. Part of me does want to see that person come back, but I really couldn’t care less who you are or what you were. I wanted you to leave me the hell alone, but you couldn’t just let me LEAVE!”

She pounded her fist on the bar table.

“And now what I did to you over these last few weeks will look minuscule compared to what I do to you at Sin and Sacrifice. All I wanted was to be left alone, Miko. All I truly wanted was for you to accept the fact that I beat you, and accept the fact that I had to go a little extra to do it.  This time? I won’t need to go extra.”

She tapped her finger on the bar table and asked for a shot of Whiskey.

“This time? I’m going to put you out of your misery once and for all.”

The bartender slid Felicity her shot of Whiskey, the female Banks immediately pounding it down.

“Ooof.”

She scrunched her face as she felt the burn going down her chest.

“I missed Whiskey.”

She winked at the camera before turning her phone around and shutting down the camera.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: