Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 06:15:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 28

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 28  (Read 161 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:31:58 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site find the latest edition of After Shock awaiting them. After clicking the play button to start the video, they find Jake Chandler sitting in front of the Future Shock logo poster on a green screen. As always, he’s sat on the deep purple sofa. Also sat next to the purple sofa is an end table with a fish bowl with a goldfish. As Jake drops a couple flakes into the top, the goldfish immediately heads for the surface. The camera also notices a new picture hanging on the wall of dogs playing poker.

Jake: Hi there again, all! This is Jake Chandler, and you’re watching After Shock! This is your one stop news source for everything Future Shock related, unless you count Adam’s Twitter account. But still, how do you like my new picture? Classy, huh?

He points it out for the viewers before looking to the vacant seat on his sofa with a deep breath.

Jake: Today, we’ll be covering the last and next episodes of Future Shock. But before we get to that, I have a guest! She made her Future Shock debut at Wipeout, and will meet Lydia Charisma at Resistance. She’s represented by Kyle Kilmeade….who isn’t here. Come on in, Lacey!

Lacey struts into view, sweeping her long red hair over her shoulder as she does. She takes a seat on the sofa and smiles towards the camera and then Jake.

Lacey: A pleasure to be here, Jake. You did forget to mention how I completely outshone and generally outclassed Lydia at Wipeout, of course. But I suppose I can forgive you for that just this once.

Jake: Well I try to be neutral for the most part, and someone out there might disagree. But anyway, um, welcome to After Shock. We got a bit of ground to cover this week as we head into the last show before Resistance. This past show was all about the Future Shock Cup in one way or another. So let’s start with the main event. Gillie faced Ji-Hu Myeong, what did you think of the match?

Lacey: Firstly, the Future Shock Cup picture would look so much better if it had me included in it, but I suppose they had to give everyone else a chance. The main event, again would have been better with me.. But since I wasn’t in it, it was passable, I suppose. The right person obviously won. Ji-Hu deserved the victory more than the wannabe librarian.

Jake: I’m not sure I agree with that, but I apologize to Gillie for not being able to help her better with that whole bell thing. Either way, Ji-Hu goes onto vie for the Cup in Sydney. I’m going to guess you also agreed with how Valerie McKinley and Caitlyn Storm panned out, mainly because your manager had a great deal to do with it.

Lacey: I don’t recall seeing Kyle pin Caitlyn, that was very much Valerie. But let’s face it, there was never any doubt at all that Valerie would win that match. Our manager is excellent at preparing us for matches, plus it is obvious that Valerie outclasses Caitlyn in every way possible. She should have just taken the easy option and not bothered to show.

Jake: Yeah….okay.

A long sigh escaped Jake, realizing this might be the longest After Shock ever for him.

Jake: Well let’s hear about the opener then with the two girls trying to get into the qualifiers. You had Britt Kane meet a woman who...well, you know pretty well because you faced her in your debut, “Poison” Rose Gardner. Or maybe I should call her Ulala Gardner!

Lacey scrunches up her nose a little.

Lacey: Hmm.. yes. She is very fond of distraction techniques little Rosie isn’t she? You would be forgiven for believing that she cannot win a match without some kind of toy or plaything. Perhaps she left kindergarten a little too soon. Neither of these women showed much class, so it could have been either one of them winning. It’s all the same.

Jake: Rose will go on to meet Sienna Moore at a later date in the last qualifier to see who will face Valerie and Ji-Hu in Sydney for the Future Shock Cup. If Rose comes up short, the fans will be cheering for the concession stand vendor, I think. But that’s not all. What did you make of Tara Cortez? We saw her live for the first time, and she definitely wants to hit the ground running!

Lacey: If Rose comes up short, then the right person will be going through to the match in Sydney. As for Miss Cortez… interesting. There is a certain something intriguing about her, but she does appear to be more than a little arrogant. But, we’ll have to see if she can back up her own sense of self worth, won’t we?

Jake nodded in agreement on that note.

Jake: We already touched on what transpired between you and Lydia. How about Alicia Garland as she prepares to challenge for the Aspire Ring at Resistance? Do you like her or Bianca Reed and her cockroaches?

Lacey shudders a little.

Lacey: I cannot say I am a fan of cockroaches… but Bianca Reed is quite the dynamic competitor. I think it would be unwise to discount her in this… again of course, it would be so much better if it had me included, don’t you think?

Jake: I think you should probably win a match or two first before you start getting opportunities like that. But maybe you’ll make it happen soon! Anyway…

He cleared his throat before carrying on with what he wanted to say.

Jake: Let’s turn our attention to the next Future Shock, which you may be happy to hear will include you! I’m sure that will make you happy, right?

Lacey: Not only me. It will of course make all the fans out there happy too. Getting to see me on their screens is obviously a highlight in their pathetic little lives.

Jake: Right. I’ve been informed that you will be involved in a bench press challenge against Lydia Charisma. You’ll both be tested with greater weights until one of you can’t lift the bar anymore. I’m not really sure this is a challenge suited for you, but I suspect you’ll give it a solid effort. Lydia kinda does this in her sleep, I think. The weird part, according to the notes I was given, is that this was the idea of your manager!

Lacey: Well, of course my manager has faith that I will shine no matter the challenge that I am presented with. He would never suggest something that he didn’t believe I could not only manage, but also win and do so spectacularly.

Jake: Good luck with that! I think you have your work cut out for you there. I don’t think there’s anyone on the Future Shock roster that is going to be able to give Lydia a run for her money in weightlifting. But we’ll see. We’ll also see Tara Cortez get her wish. Adam’s requested a couple trainees from the Future Shock Center to meet her two on one as she looks to prove she can hang in the tag team division…….despite not being in a tag team.

Lacey: Anybody who willingly requests a handicap match against themselves is either extremely confident of their own abilities or a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Which category Miss Cortez falls into remains to be seen. I’m sure it will soon be apparent after her match at Future Shock. Personally, I think it will be the latter. Might want to have catering ready with a couple of sandwiches ready to try and top her up.

Jake: I’m curious to see what she does myself, just like what’s going to happen in the benchpress challenge. The final match we are going to be seeing was chosen by way of a coin flip by Missy when “Midnight” Mila Martin steps into the ring with the most dominant woman in the history of Future Shock, Isis Morales! I like Mila, and I also don’t envy her at all with Isis in just her second match!

Lacey: Even if Mila was a seasoned veteran of the sport she would stand very little chance against someone like Isis. Don’t you know? Always bet on red! I have no doubt that the dominant redhead will succeed… I don’t even know her and I like her already.

Jake: Well let me enlighten you. Short of 46 days, Isis Morales has held the Future Shock Championship a calendar year. She’s taken apart powerhouses, high flyers, and all points in between. She is also now a former Tornado Tag Team Champion in FFW. Like I said, I like Mila. But this is a super tall order for someone in just their second match in Future Shock.

Lacey: I stand by my initial assessment in that case. I like this lady already. Class can always spot class, and I can smell talent with this Miss Morales. Plus, obviously red is always a safe bet.

Jake: This next show will be the last stop before we head for Future Shock Resistance, the last Future Shock Pay Per View of 2017. But it’s certainly not the last major event with Sydney coming up in November. Before we wrap up, any final thoughts you want to share with the Future Shock fan base watching us on the FFW website?

Lacey: You’re welcome. I know how much of a treat it is for those of you watching at home to see me lighting up your screens. So, you are all welcome.

Jake takes another deep breath before waving to the viewers. The camera zooms in on Lacey as the video fades to black.

Deadline is October 10th at 10pm Eastern
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: