Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:45:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

How?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How?  (Read 172 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: October 10, 2017, 12:18:03 am »

(Off-Camera)

9/30/17
11: 32 pm
Denver, Colorado

(Our scene opens up inside the hotel room of Silas Mason. The Texan is frantically pacing back and forth, looking on the verge of a break down as he mumbles. His anger is very apparent as a scowl is plastered on his face while doing all of this. His nostrils flare the more he does. The phrase we keep hearing him repeat: "How the fuck did ya let that happen?"

That's all Silas was saying as he paced. He shook his head, not believing it, while also getting upset by it. He remained saying the phrase over and over. He seemed like he was never going to stop. He was consumed with the events that took place tonight.

He was even beginning to breath heavily. He was upset as could be and finally shifted his eyes out to corner of his eye towards another side of the room as he kept pacing, bellowing out:)

”HOW?!!!!!!”

(As Silas glared off the camera shot began to pan out and we now found Nevaeh Summers, dressed in a tracksuit, looking deflated on the couch. She knew what question he was pondering as she too wondered the same thing. She had trained hard for the match. She felt she was aggressive. That she was ready. She just...didn’t have it tonight. Andi did.

Was it really that simple?

Even if it was she knew it wasn’t what Silas wanted to hear. Losing was never acceptable to that man and now with her losing he lost out on an interview to be COO of FFW it really wasn’t. She could just see and hear how pissed he was about it. She was upset about the loss as well, but was more worried about how Silas was gonna react.

This was a sensitive situation. He was gonna blame her, that was expected. Nevaeh was just hoping he wouldn’t react in an extreme nature. She would deal with what came her way, just don’t hurt anybody else right now. That was Nevaeh’s concern. Ember came to mind as did Steph, though after her unexpected appearance last week and...well why she was there, Silas wasn’t sure what to make of her. Faking a supposed lovers quarrell never crossed Nevaeh’s mind, but Steph had different ways of thinking.  That became very obvious later that night…

Steph..Steph really did what she said she did? She killed someone? That was still troubling Nevaeh. All this time she considered that woman a best friend, someone she could fully confide in..and she was that? It was troubling. Nevaeh was scared, but she also felt guilty about feeling that way. Steph had never threatened her or made her feel uncomfortable before. She always showed compassion and wanted to help her. Steph was a good person..but do good people do that?

Who was she to talk though? She ended up in this position because she was far from a good person herself. Nevaeh was conflicted on what to think about Steph, but one thing that remained was that Steph was adamant about getting Nevaeh out of this situation. She wanted to take Silas out, but Nevaeh couldn't allow that. Not for him, but for them.

They instead came up with a different method, hell Steph even came up with the cover story of going to Starbucks and Nevaeh letting Steph down. That Steph was very upset and left in a huff.

When she told Silas the story he seemed leery. After all he had been told a story that contradicted what he thought was the unquestioned truth earlier that night. He accepted it for now, but still didn’t trust Steph.

Nevaeh just wanted things to be ok, but after losing this match that was not gonna be an option right now. As for answering his question she didn't know how to answer it. There was no answer that was gonna work for him. So she said what she felt needed to be said.)

”I got beat. I fought her hard, she just managed to hit one more move and she beat me. That’s all I can say Silas. I’m sorry losing.”

(Nevaeh just kept her head lowered and avoided eye contact with him.He just scowled at her, hands on his hips. He seemed to be boiling, turning as red as a lobster in said boil, as he glared her way. He slowly shook his head and now stormed toward her.

He now raised his hand and slapped it hard across the back of her head, a noticeable smack sound echoing through the room. Nevaeh grimaced in the pain, but didn’t react in any other way. Silas followed up with another as now Nevaeh started leaning to her side..)

”Yeah ya are fucking sorry. Yer pathetic, yer a piece of shit. Ya fucking ruined everything tonight! Ya were suppose ta win! I had it all laid out for ya, and what did ya do? Ya fucked it up! I was suppose ta have that interview Nevaeh. I’m suppose ta be COO but now because of ya it’s fucking gone. Ya fucking ruined it ya bitch!”

(As Silas rage kept bubbling he now hogged a big lob of spit onto Nevaeh. She remained sitting there, feeling disgusted, but didn’t react. She realized he was gonna let out his anger on her. He had warned her about such things if she had lost.

Silas had his hopes strongly set on being COO. he truly believed he was gonna get the position. He was gonna own the company once he got it, but now that Nevaeh cost him the interview he was livid. For Nevaeh she didn’t set out to lose. She was just beat by...the better wrestler? That was something she still was processing, along with the numerous other things going on in her life.

Nevaeh was angry over the loss, but not as much as she had been in the past. She didn’t know why. She cared about winning, she wanted to beat Andi after everything that had happened. But a part of her understood what happened in that ring. She fought hard...she just couldn’t beat Andi tonight.

What was this feeling she was experiencing?

She felt conflicted on that issue, but as for the man berating her she knew exactly how to feel about that. Nevaeh looked at the glob of spit on her arm and was grossed out by it. She wasn’t sure what to say or do so she just sat there, waiting for him to be done with this.

Silas just fumed at her as he clenched his fists)

’Over three years I’ve spent molding ya into what ya are. I fucking make ya a superstar and the one time I ask for something in return ya fuck it up?! Ya just...fuck! I had that damn spot. I had it in my grasp. Ya just had ta win. How the fuck could ya do that tonight? How could ya lose?”

(Nevaeh had already answered him on that, but he didn't want to accept it. She didn’t change her tune. She didn't think anything she told him would satisfy him anyways. So she stated once again what happened.)

’I told you. She just had it more tonight. I gave everything I had. She just outlasted me. I swear I tried as hard as I could. I’ll do better next time Silas. I promise I’m giving you everything I got, but I got to push harder. I see that. I will do better.”

(Silas just stared at her with disdain. He wasn’t gonna accept that. He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair)

”Yeah you need to do better, but this here Nevaeh….this is unforgivable. Ya embarrassed me tonight with that loss. The Weeb beat us. Now she gets ta go around and say she got one up on Silas Mason. Ya have any idea how that makes me fucking feel? I’ve been humiliated tonight because of ya. For that and for costing me that COO position...there are consequences. You will pay those consequences Nevaeh, oh ya are gonna pay them. Get out of my face. I’m tired of looking at yer worthless ass.”

(That didn’t leave Nevaeh feeling any better, but atleast it was over with. Though him stating there would be consequences did make her nervous. With him that could be a wide range of things. Nevaeh made her way to the door and opened it. She wasn’t wasting time getting out of there.

As Nevaeh opened the door and departed she turned to her right to go to her room next door. As she turned she thought she spotted someone with brown hair turning the corner. Nevaeh stood there, unsure if she actually saw that or if it was just something she imagined.

She eventually shrugged her shoulders and walked to her room. She entered it and went to plop herself down on her bed. The night had been long and excruciating for her. The loss to Andi hurt, and now here came whatever fallout Silas had in mind. It was clear this was about to get worse from their interaction, but she just had to hope she could get through it.

Nevaeh laid on her bed and stared up at the ceiling in silence, that was till she heard a vibrating sound. She raised her head up with a look of curiosity on her face. She tried to figure out what it was and where it was coming from till she seemed to have an epiphany. She got up off of bed and walked towards the closet. There she reached up and grabbed her purse. She opened it up and soon pulled out the burner phone.

Usually she kept it hidden in her dresser drawer at home, but after the meeting with Steph and Ember she was told to keep it on her at all times by the newly crowned Evolution Champion. Not wanting to test Steph after finding out what she was all about Nevaeh did just that. And as fate would have it it was Steph’s name appearing on the screen.

Nevaeh stared at it for a moment before taking  along, deep breath. She was unsure of what to make of Steph nowadays, but right now it be better if she answered this call. She did and spoke softly so Silas next door didn’t possibly hear her)

Hello?”

”So what was that all about?”

(Nevaeh was confused as to her question. Steph had a firm tone to her voice,a tone that kept Nevaeh nervous.)

”I..I just lost. I..”

(Steph immediately cut her off)

”I mean how he’s speaking to you. How he’s treating you. You lost, but you fought your heart out.”

(Nevaeh stood there trying to figure out how she knew that. That is when it hit her. She began to pace as concern flooded her face…)

’That was you? Walking around the corner? Steph you can not be close to us right now. What if it was him opening the door and walking out instead of me? We have our plan, remember? We have to stick to it“

(It wasn’t lost on Nevaeh that was currently trying to instruct a woman who...will had done what she had done right now. It was a moment of truth however. She didn't want Steph being caught checking on them. Not when they had discussed the route they were going to take.

..but Steph Stefano always did beat to her own drum…)

”So I’m no longer allowed to keep watch? Especially if he puts his hands on you and you don’t do anything about it? Berates you and you can’t respond back with anything other than ‘sorry Silas, you know what’s right as always’?”

(Nevaeh stood there embarrassed. Steph did hear how he smacked her in the back of the head it seemed. She didn't have any sort of response immediately. It took her some time to muster up anything.)

”I’m just trying to not have things get too bad for everyone else. That includes you. I know what you want to do. That you’re not afraid. But we can’t go that route. Please understand that.”

”We’ve been over this. You are not protecting me when you say things like that. You’re protecting him. Nothing about this is protecting me. There’s no reason why we can’t. He’s made many... Many enemies over the years. I know. I looked. He has done things you cannot even fathom. Wronged people that go beyond what we’re even talking about.”

(Nevaeh began to get flustered, even speaking it)

”No, stop it..I don’t want to hear that. I don’t want you…”

(Nevaeh paused as she tried to find the right words to get through to Steph. She couldn’t hide her worry and concern over things. Mainly cause she felt Steph could snap and act on her impulses at any moment...)

”I’m beggin you to stop thinking this way. Please Steph stop. It’s not worth it. Not that far. We have a plan to take him down, but not that way. Help me with Irina and Ember and your crew. We get rid of him by those means. Not you...doing that...please. You do that and what if you get caught huh? Then you go to prison and I have to live with you doin time...or worse. I don’t want that Steph. So please, pretty please, stop. Not that way. I’m not asking for him, I’m asking for me. Help me like we all agreed to.”

”...”

(She was silent for a few long moments. Maybe she was annoyed. Maybe she was frustrated with Nevaeh, or the situation or something else entirely.)

”What makes you think I’d get caught?”

(nevaeh was beginning to get frustrated herself. Why wouldn’t she accept this?)

”Stop! Please stop. This is not about if you’re good enough to get away with it or not. I don’t want you killing somebody for me. I don’t want that. I hate his fucking guts, but I don’t want that Steph. Stop, I mean it, stop!”

(Nevaeh’s voice began to crack from her emotional state. She was scared right now. She was scared of Steph, she was scared of Silas, just flat out scared. )

”They’re already doing what you guys came up with doing. About the doctor and all of that. I’m sorry if I’m upsetting you but what else do you want me to do?”

(Nevaeh again didn't know how to answer that under these circumstances. She didn't know what to make of Steph right now. She wanted to talk to her best friend, but that’s not the person she felt she was talking to right now. So she chose her words carefully as she responded.)

”You’ve already done enough. Just let the plan run it’s course. That’s all we can do right now Steph. You thinking what you’re thinking isn’t good for you. I’m doing what I’m doing so you guys don’t get hurt. You thinking this way only hurts you. I don’t want you doing that...again. Not for me. I want us all to..to get through this. To not have anymore bullshit come our way. That’s what I want. But I need you to not be thinking stuff, to have that kind or urge. I don’t want you to be this way Steph. I need the woman who can spy a nice pair of stilettos a mile away. The woman who is loyal to the end, but can be the butt of a joke at the drop of a hat. Be my friend Steph...that’s what I want you to do.”

(Steph once again stayed silent. The silence was driving Nevaeh nuts. She wanted her to say something right now. The silence only made Nevaeh worry more. It was an almost a blank tone when Steph spoke this time however.)

”...Of course. Understood. I will check with them tomorrow and keep you posted.”
.(With that came a click. No goodbye. No final inquiry of how she was. Just a click. Nevaeh pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it. That went horrible. It was awkward and tense. It wasn’t how she wanted it to end, with Steph seemingly giving a robotic response.

Nevaeh sat down on her bed, with concern and just stared at the floor)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: